时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Everyone take a ribbon. As long as we hold these ribbons, | 每人拿一条丝带 只要我们拿着丝带 |
[00:06] | we will be there for each other. | 就要互相扶持 |
[00:08] | It was an accident. Please, Gerda. | 是个意外 求你了 格尔达 |
[00:10] | You killed our sister. You’re a monster. | 你杀了我们的姐妹 你就是个怪物 |
[00:13] | Who is that? Another friend? | 那是谁 又是朋友吗 |
[00:15] | I don’t remember any of this. | 我一点都不记得 |
[00:17] | Bloody hell. Is that… | 见鬼 那是不是 |
[00:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:20] | This spell of yours… | 你的咒语 |
[00:21] | It’ll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town. | 会使小镇上每个人的阴暗面浮现出来 |
[00:23] | It’ll do more than that. | 可不止这样 |
[00:24] | They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead. | 他们会自相残杀 直到每个人都死光 |
[01:06] | You have traveled a great distance, | 你远道而来 |
[01:08] | but I can help you. | 但我能帮到你 |
[01:12] | Madame Faustina is here. | 福斯蒂娜夫人在此 |
[01:14] | Sorceress, | 魔法师 |
[01:16] | can you use your powers of crystal gazing | 你能用水晶球占卜术 |
[01:18] | to show me a girl not yet born? | 让我看到一个尚未出生的女孩吗 |
[01:20] | This girl is special to you? | 这姑娘对你很特殊 |
[01:22] | Very much so. | 非常特殊 |
[01:24] | At the age of 28, | 她28岁的时候 |
[01:25] | she will arrive in a town called Storybrooke. | 她将来到一个叫童话镇的小镇 |
[01:28] | Madame Faustina knows all. Come. | 福斯蒂娜夫人无所不知 来吧 |
[01:30] | The crystal ball awaits. | 水晶球等着我们呢 |
[01:35] | How will you express your gratitude? | 你要怎么表示感激 |
[01:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | Payment. How — how will you pay me? | 钱 你要怎么付酬金 |
[01:49] | Will this do? | 这个行吗 |
[01:55] | Spirits of the ball, | 水晶球的圣灵啊 |
[01:57] | hear me and obey. | 听我召唤 尊我旨意 |
[02:01] | I see…A child. | 我看到一个孩子 |
[02:03] | – Yes. – A girl… | -没错 -一个女孩 |
[02:06] | Who is…special. | 她…很特别 |
[02:08] | Yes. She has many gifts. Tell me more. | 是的 她有很多天赋 再跟我讲讲 |
[02:11] | The child’s name is… | 她名叫 |
[02:15] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[02:21] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[02:23] | Her name will be Emma Swan! | 她的名字会是艾玛·斯旺 |
[02:24] | The apprentice’s scroll promises this! | 魔法师学徒的卷轴上都写了 |
[02:26] | I don’t know nothin’ about a scroll. | 我不知道什么卷轴 |
[02:28] | Now get outta here or you’re gonna get a wicked beating. | 赶紧滚吧 否则你要挨揍了 |
[02:31] | Where I’m from, | 在我的家乡 |
[02:32] | charlatans such as yourself are severely punished. | 你这样的江湖骗子是要受到严厉的责罚的 |
[02:39] | Last warning, fruitcake. Hit the bricks. | 最后警告了 甜心 赶紧滚 |
[02:41] | Your trickery changes nothing. | 你的骗局不会改变任何事 |
[02:44] | I will find Emma. | 我会找到艾玛的 |
[02:46] | She is coming, and I will find her. | 她会降生 我会找到她的 |
[02:48] | And I will wait for her as long as I must. | 要我等她多久都行 |
[02:52] | And then I will have what I deserve. | 到时我就能得到我应得的 |
[03:02] | He’s coming! He’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 |
[03:04] | And I ain’t happy! | 而且我不开心 |
[03:14] | Prince Charming. | 白马王子 |
[03:18] | Finally I’ve seen you clearly. | 我终于看清了你 |
[03:20] | And what do you see? | 你看到了什么呢 |
[03:21] | A fraud. | 骗子 |
[03:23] | A shepherd who has no business being royalty. | 一个根本不配成为王室的牧羊人 |
[03:26] | Well, I see a spoiled little princess | 我看你还是个骄纵的小公主 |
[03:28] | who ran away from her troubles, | 总是逃避问题呢 |
[03:30] | who always runs away! | 每一次都如此 |
[03:31] | I can’t believe I had a child with you. | 我居然跟你这种人生了孩子 |
[03:32] | Oh, who knows? Maybe you didn’t. | 说不定不是我的呢 |
[03:34] | Could be Whale. | 或许是威尔的 |
[03:36] | You know, if this is what marriage is like, | 如果婚姻就是这样 |
[03:37] | I’m glad you keep postponing ours. | 那我庆幸你一直推迟我们的婚礼 |
[03:39] | You don’t mean that, Kristoff. It’s the spell. | 你不是真心的 克里斯托夫 是诅咒的关系 |
[03:41] | No. I’m seeing clearly now, too. | 不 我现在也看清了 |
[03:44] | I’m beginning to think that this haircut wasn’t my only bad idea. | 我开始觉得我这个发型不是我唯一的坏主意 |
[03:47] | I know this isn’t really you. I know it. | 我知道这不是真正的你 我知道 |
[03:49] | But it’s still upsetting, so I’m just… | 但还是很让我难受 所以我就… |
[03:52] | I’m gonna go see my sister. | 我去找我姐姐了 |
[03:53] | And you just stay here handcuffed | 你就继续铐在这儿吧 |
[03:54] | where you can’t hurt anybody… but me…with your words. | 这样你就不能伤害别人了 除了用言语伤害我 |
[04:00] | My parents — that’s not who they are. | 我父母 他们不是那样的 |
[04:03] | They’re their worst selves. | 他们是自己最糟的一面 |
[04:05] | It’s like when Anna put me in that urn. | 就像安娜把我关进瓮里的时候 |
[04:07] | She didn’t mean what she said either…I hope. | 她当时的话也不是真心的 希望是吧 |
[04:10] | I didn’t. That doesn’t make any of this less horrible. | 当然不是 但这还是很糟糕 |
[04:13] | It’s okay. You’re immune. We all are. And we’re together. | 没事 我们几个都免疫 而且我们在一起 |
[04:17] | It’s gonna be all right. Remember, I’m the savior. | 没事的 别忘了 我是救世主 |
[04:19] | That’s, like, a real job here? | 那是份真正的工作吗 |
[04:21] | Apparently, it is. | 看来是的 |
[04:23] | I promised all these people I’d get them their happy endings. | 我向他们保证 我会为他们找到幸福结局的 |
[04:25] | And I will. I’m just not sure how at this moment. | 我会的 但现在我有点不知所措 |
[04:31] | I think I might have an idea. | 我可能有主意了 |
[04:33] | Do you know how the Snow Queen got the idea for the curse? | 你知道白雪女王是怎么想到这个诅咒的吗 |
[04:35] | It’s from a legend called the Trolden Glass. | 是出自《特罗顿魔镜》的传说 |
[04:38] | – Never heard of it. – Its origin isn’t important. | -没听过 -来源不重要 |
[04:40] | What matters is how they broke the curse. | 重要的是传说中是如何打破诅咒的 |
[04:42] | What was done? | 怎么做的 |
[04:44] | To break the spell… | 为了打破诅咒 |
[04:49] | they had to kill the king. | 就必须杀了国王 |
[04:51] | So in this case, that would mean Ingrid. | 那么就是英格丽了 |
[04:54] | I don’t believe killing is ever the answer. | 我不相信杀戮会是解决之道 |
[04:57] | Are you sure we can’t reason with her? | 我们就不能跟她讲道理吗 |
[05:00] | She’s beyond that. | 她是听不进道理的 |
[05:01] | We all want another way, | 我们都希望有别的办法 |
[05:02] | but if it comes down to her or the town, | 但如果要在她和小镇之间选 |
[05:03] | I’m gonna do what has to be done. | 我会做我该做的 |
[05:05] | – But… – We’re out of options. | -但是 -我们没别的办法了 |
[05:06] | Anna, how are you with kids? | 安娜 你会带孩子吗 |
[05:08] | I love kids. | 我喜欢孩子啊 |
[05:10] | – Wait. – Elsa, we should get going. | -等等 -艾尔莎 我们得走了 |
[05:12] | Wait. I’m the babysitter? | 等等 我成保姆了 |
[05:14] | The Snow Queen is my aunt, too. | 白雪女王也是我的姨妈 |
[05:15] | If this is what has to happen, I wanna be by your side. | 如果我们只能这么做 我想陪着你 |
[05:17] | Anna, sorry, but someone has to stay here with everyone else. | 抱歉 但是得有人留下陪他们 |
[05:20] | Emma’s right. Stay with Kristoff. | 艾玛说得对 留下陪克里斯托夫吧 |
[05:21] | But this was my plan. | 但这是我的计划啊 |
[05:23] | I know it was. | 我知道 |
[05:25] | You’re the smartest person I know, | 你是我认识的最聪明的人了 |
[05:27] | and you’re my sister, which means you need to stay safe. | 而且你是我妹妹 所以你一定得安安全全的 |
[05:30] | Ingrid is a problem that Emma and I have to solve. | 英格丽是我和艾玛要去解决的问题 |
[05:35] | Do you trust Emma? | 你信任艾玛吗 |
[05:37] | I do. She’s my friend. | 是的 她是我的朋友 |
[05:41] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[05:47] | God! | 天呐 |
[06:00] | Sealed in my own vault?! | 居然被封在我自己的地下室里了 |
[06:05] | This is… | 这… |
[06:06] | This is… | 这… |
[06:10] | This is the savior’s doing. | 这都怪救世主 |
[06:18] | I should’ve incinerated her years ago. | 我早该把她烧成灰了 |
[06:22] | This is what I get for being subtle! | 扭扭捏捏就害我落得这副田地 |
[06:27] | What the hell am I wearing? | 我穿的这是什么啊 |
[06:37] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你啊 |
[06:46] | Where’s the missus? | 你老婆呢 |
[06:47] | She turned homicidal on you yet? | 她现在想杀你吗 |
[06:49] | None of your business. What kept you? | 不关你事 你来干什么 |
[06:51] | Well, it’s like swimming with sharks out there. | 外面简直像一群鲨鱼 |
[06:53] | The minute one of them tastes blood, | 如果他们一闻到血腥味 |
[06:55] | they’ll tear each other apart. | 就会彼此自相残杀 |
[06:56] | Well, count your blessings you’re not one of them. | 那幸好你不是其中之一了 |
[06:59] | Why was I spared the cloud’s curse? | 我为什么没受诅咒的影响 |
[07:01] | Because your heart wasn’t in your chest, dearie. | 因为你的心不在胸膛里 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | It was here in my shop with me. | 而是放在我店里 我这里 |
[07:07] | In protective custody, so to speak. | 可以说受到了保护性监禁 |
[07:10] | What is it you need, crocodile? | 你想怎么样 老鳄鱼 |
[07:12] | Once I finish packing, | 等我收拾好东西 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna take Belle to the town line. | 我就要带贝儿去镇界 |
[07:16] | I need you to find Henry and do the same thing. | 你要找到亨利 把他也带去那里 |
[07:20] | So you still think you’re leaving? | 你还相信你能离开喽 |
[07:23] | Oh, ye of little faith. | 好没有信心啊 |
[07:26] | Tomorrow night, when the stars in the sky | 明晚 当天空中的星星 |
[07:28] | align with the stars in the hat, | 与帽子里的星星成一列 |
[07:30] | I shall finally cleave myself from this dagger | 我就将终能拜托匕首的束缚 |
[07:33] | and be on the other side of that ice wall before dawn. | 天亮之前 就能到冰墙的另一边 |
[07:36] | Are you saying there’s a bloody way out of here? | 你是说可以离镇吗 |
[07:38] | Dark One always finds a way. | 黑暗者总有办法 |
[07:40] | Well, if the Dark One is so powerful, | 如果黑暗者这么厉害 |
[07:42] | why doesn’t he magic his grandson to his side? | 那怎么不用魔法把孙子弄过来 |
[07:44] | Because that would require me knowing | 因为想要做到那一点 |
[07:46] | where his mothers have locked him away for safekeeping. | 我得知道他的两个妈妈把他锁在哪了 |
[07:50] | Now unless you really, really have no need for that tongue, | 除非你是真不想要你的舌头了 |
[07:54] | I suggest you slither back outside into the hostile current | 我建议你还是出去 在外面的险境里 |
[07:58] | and find Henry. | 找到亨利 |
[08:01] | You’ll be needing this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[08:04] | You won’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[08:06] | Villains never do. | 坏人都赢不了 |
[08:07] | Don’t be ridiculous, dearie. | 别傻了 亲爱的 |
[08:09] | When Belle and Henry wake up tomorrow morning in New York City, | 等贝儿和亨利明早在纽约市醒来时 |
[08:13] | they won’t remember a thing about tonight. | 他们完全不会记得今晚的事 |
[08:15] | I’ll tell them the Snow Queen destroyed Storybrooke, | 我会告诉他们白雪女王毁掉了童话镇 |
[08:18] | whilst I saved everyone I could. | 我尽力救下了他们 |
[08:20] | I won’t be a villain. | 我不会是坏人 |
[08:24] | I’ll be a hero. | 我会是英雄 |
[08:49] | Stop. | 站住 |
[08:50] | This must end, Ingrid. | 这一切必须结束了 英格丽 |
[08:52] | Our magic is a part of us now. | 我们已经能控制自己的魔法了 |
[08:53] | We control it, and we control it really well. | 而且我们能控制得很好 |
[08:56] | I’m so proud of you both. | 我好为你们自豪 |
[08:59] | You’ve finally embraced who you truly are. | 你们终于接受真实的自己了 |
[09:06] | – Emma. – Again. | -艾玛 -再来 |
[09:12] | The love that flows through our ribbons | 我们丝带之中流淌的爱 |
[09:14] | is without equal. | 是无与伦比的 |
[09:16] | Its strength protects the life-force | 它的力量保护了 |
[09:18] | that we all now share. | 我们如今共同分享的生命力 |
[09:20] | She’s made it impossible for us to hurt her. | 她让我们无法伤她 |
[09:22] | We gotta get these things off. | 我们得把丝带弄掉 |
[09:23] | There’s no need. | 没必要 |
[09:25] | Soon, | 很快 |
[09:27] | you won’t want to hurt me. | 你们就不会想伤害我了 |
[09:29] | Soon, | 很快 |
[09:32] | you will love me. | 你们就会爱我了 |
[09:37] | For real. | 发自内心地爱 |
[09:42] | Hey, look what the new girl brought with her. | 看看新来的女生带来了什么 |
[09:44] | Give it to me! | 还我 |
[09:45] | Give it back, Kevin. | 把相机还她 凯文 |
[09:49] | The camera is Emma’s, not yours. | 相机是艾玛的 不是你的 |
[09:53] | We respect property in this household, don’t we, Kevin? | 这个家里是尊重他人财产的 是吧 凯文 |
[09:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[10:01] | Here you go, Emma. | 给你 艾玛 |
[10:04] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[10:05] | I know you’re new here, but you’re gonna be just fine. | 我知道你是新来的 但你会没事的 |
[10:12] | Okay, lights out in 15! | 15分钟后熄灯 |
[10:14] | Don’t forget to brush your teeth! | 别忘记刷牙 |
[10:16] | It’s your choice, sweetie. | 你自己选吧 亲爱的 |
[10:18] | You can either give me that camera tomorrow | 要么明天把相机给我 |
[10:20] | or I can make your life a living hell. | 要么看我怎么折磨你 |
[10:37] | I made us some cocoa. | 我做了些热可可 |
[10:38] | Wanna join me? | 一起喝吗 |
[10:42] | No. | 不了 |
[10:44] | Suit yourself. | 那随你 |
[10:45] | You know, by my account, | 据我计算 |
[10:46] | there are 15 separate subconscious signs or tells | 新来的寄养子女在来到新家的首晚 |
[10:50] | that a new foster child displays when they’re going to run away | 打算逃跑之前会表现出总共15种 |
[10:53] | on his or her first night. | 潜意识征兆或迹象 |
[10:55] | In the brief time we were together, | 在我们相处的短暂时间内 |
[10:58] | you showed seven. | 你表现出了7种 |
[11:00] | Not that I blame you. | 我倒是不责怪你 |
[11:03] | When I was younger, I did the same thing. | 我小时候 也做过这种事 |
[11:05] | You ran away? | 你也离家了吗 |
[11:07] | I tried to. | 我想逃 |
[11:09] | People in my life, they, uh, they intervened. | 但我身边的人 他们阻止了我 |
[11:12] | Do you wanna know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[11:13] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[11:14] | It did to me. | 对我有 |
[11:16] | They stopped me because they cared about me. | 他们阻止我 是因为他们在乎我 |
[11:19] | Lucky you. | 你好幸运 |
[11:20] | No. Lucky you. | 不 幸运的是你 |
[11:22] | Because now that you’re living under my roof, | 因为你现在住在我家 |
[11:25] | I’m gonna care for you the way they cared for me. | 我会像他们对我那样照顾你 |
[11:29] | Yeah, well, don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[11:31] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[11:38] | Suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[11:40] | Go. I won’t stop you. | 走吧 我不会拦你 |
[11:43] | You won’t? | 真的 |
[11:44] | No. Go on. More cocoa for me. | 走吧 我可以自己多喝点热可可了 |
[11:50] | I understand how difficult it must be | 我知道跟凯文这样的人 |
[11:52] | to live under the same roof as someone like Kevin, | 住在一起是多么难受的一件事 |
[11:55] | who’s deathly afraid of spiders. | 而且他还那么怕蜘蛛 |
[11:59] | Any spiders, really. | 任何的蜘蛛 |
[12:02] | Small spiders. Big spiders. | 小的 大的 |
[12:04] | Even the rubber ones I keep in my desk. | 甚至我桌子里的橡皮蜘蛛 |
[12:07] | In the drawer on the right. | 就在右边的抽屉里 |
[12:11] | Behind the box of staples. | 在一盒订书钉后面 |
[12:13] | Poor Kevin. | 可怜的凯文啊 |
[12:18] | It’s a shame you can’t stay, Emma. | 你不能留下太可惜了 艾玛 |
[12:23] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[12:24] | Maybe I could hang around for one more day. | 或许我可以再留几天 |
[12:29] | Works for me. | 我不介意 |
[12:35] | Gold? | 戈登 |
[12:37] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[12:39] | You in here? | 你们在吗 |
[12:41] | They’re gone. | 他们不在 |
[12:43] | Then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[12:46] | We do it ourselves. | 自己动手 |
[12:58] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[13:01] | Dopey, say something! | 糊涂蛋 说话啊 |
[13:04] | Open your mouth! Speak, speak, speak! | 张嘴 说话啊 |
[13:09] | Move it! | 让开 |
[13:15] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[13:16] | At least I know how to swaddle our child correctly. | 至少我知道怎么好好用襁褓包 |
[13:18] | I swaddle him perfectly. | 我包得没问题 |
[13:20] | He’s a baby, not a breakfast burrito. | 他是孩子 不是早餐墨西哥卷 |
[13:22] | Stop it. I mean, I have to say | 别说了 我得说 |
[13:23] | I expected more from the two of you. | 我以为你俩不会这样 |
[13:25] | Use your heads. | 好好想想 |
[13:26] | Think back to what it was like before the spell changed you. | 想想咒语改变你们之前的感觉 |
[13:29] | Sure, you had issues with each other, but they were minor. | 你们当时虽然也有问题 但都是小问题 |
[13:31] | Minor? Minor? | 小问题 |
[13:33] | When I first met her, she hit me in the face. | 我最初遇见她时 她打了我的脸 |
[13:35] | If that wasn’t a sign, I don’t know what is. | 如果这还不算凶兆 那真不知什么是了 |
[13:37] | Yes, you responded by hanging me in net from a tree. | 是啊 你以把我用网掉在树上作为回击 |
[13:39] | You’re a real Prince Charming. | 你真是个白马王子 |
[13:40] | Yes, he is Prince Charming, and you’re Snow White. | 是啊 他是白马王子 你是白雪公主 |
[13:43] | And those things sound terrible but they also sound romantic. | 你们的相遇是有点暴力 但也很浪漫啊 |
[13:46] | Can’t you see that? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[13:47] | ’cause if you can see that, | 如果你们能明白这点 |
[13:48] | then maybe you can defeat this dark spell. | 那也许你们能击败这个黑暗魔咒 |
[13:51] | Someone slip me a poison apple and put me out of my misery. | 快来人递给我一个毒苹果 解除我的痛苦 |
[13:53] | – Oh! Me! Pick me! – Oh, shut it, ice man. | -我 选我吧 -闭嘴吧 卖冰人 |
[13:56] | Ice man? Who you calling ice man, stable boy? | 卖冰人 你叫谁卖冰人呢 马夫 |
[13:59] | I’m calling you ice man. And you’re from Arendelle. | 我叫你卖冰人 你是阿伦黛尔的 |
[14:01] | What are you doing selling ice? | 你卖冰干什么 |
[14:02] | – The whole place is frozen! – Ice is a very important commodity. | -那地方都被冻住了 -冰是很重要的商品 |
[14:05] | You know what, Swiss Miss? You do know me. | 你知道吗 小妞 你的确了解我 |
[14:08] | I pick flowers. I talk to birds. | 我摘花 跟鸟儿说话 |
[14:12] | I do all kinds of warm, fuzzy things. | 我做许多温暖有爱的事情 |
[14:14] | And you know what else? | 知道还有什么吗 |
[14:17] | I kill. | 我会杀人 |
[14:18] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[14:19] | Snow White’s a murderer. | 白雪公主是个谋杀犯 |
[14:21] | I killed the Evil Queen’s mommy. | 我杀掉了巫后的妈妈 |
[14:24] | And I said I was sorry… | 我说了我很抱歉 |
[14:26] | and it didn’t mean it. | 但其实不是真心的 |
[14:28] | That’s horrible. | 真可怕 |
[14:29] | Still wanna hold hands, sing “Zip-a-dee-doo-dah”? | 还想牵着手唱《美丽的一天》吗 |
[14:39] | I give up. It’s useless. | 我放弃了 完全没用 |
[14:42] | The magic protecting this ribbon is just too powerful. | 保护这条丝带的魔法太强大了 |
[14:45] | I guess the Snow Queen meant what she said about her love. | 我想白雪女王所说的关于爱的那些话是真的 |
[14:48] | I’m sorry. I was too busy thinking of ways to punch her | 对不起 我忙着想揍她的办法 |
[14:50] | to retain that. | 没记住她说的话 |
[14:51] | She’s said the love flowing through our ribbons | 她说我们丝带中流过的爱 |
[14:55] | was without equal. | 是无与伦比的 |
[14:59] | Maybe without equal, | 也许是无与伦比 |
[15:02] | but not without an opposite that’s equally strong. | 但肯定有同样强大的对抗物 |
[15:06] | What? | 什么 |
[15:06] | If her amplified love put these ribbons on our wrists, | 如果她放大的爱将丝带绑在了我们手腕上 |
[15:10] | then maybe what we need | 也许我们需要的是 |
[15:12] | is someone’s equally amplified hatred to get them off. | 某人同等放大的仇恨来取掉丝带 |
[15:15] | Emma, you’re a bit prickly, | 艾玛 你有点毒舌 |
[15:16] | but you’re certainly not hateable. | 但显然不招人厌 |
[15:18] | Tell that to Regina. | 跟瑞金娜说去吧 |
[15:20] | – I’m prickly? – If you let Regina out | -我很毒舌吗 -如果你放瑞金娜出来 |
[15:22] | while she’s under the influence of the Snow Queen’s curse, | 她现在还受到白雪女王诅咒的影响 |
[15:24] | she’ll kill you. | 她会杀了你的 |
[15:25] | She’ll try. But right now, it’s… | 她会试图这样做 但是现在 这是… |
[15:26] | A theory. | 理论 |
[15:27] | The best chance we have. | 我们拥有的最好机会 |
[15:31] | If Storybrooke wants to survive, | 如果童话镇想存活下来 |
[15:32] | Regina needs to hate me like she’s never hated me before. | 瑞金娜得咬牙切齿地恨我了 |
[16:15] | What do I do? Help! | 我要怎么做 帮帮我 |
[16:16] | Don’t look at me! You’re driving! | 别看我 是你在玩 |
[16:20] | – I can’t do it. – Concentrate. | -我做不到 -集中注意力 |
[16:22] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[16:25] | Trust your instincts | 相信你的直觉 |
[16:26] | and let it rip. | 然后顺其自然 |
[16:40] | Don’t let go. | 别放手 |
[16:43] | Win. | 去赢 |
[16:59] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[17:04] | Let’s see what you won. | 看看你抓到了什么 |
[17:12] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[17:14] | This is a great lesson, Emma. | 这是重要的一课 艾玛 |
[17:17] | If you push yourself and you ignore the flickering lights | 如果你逼迫自己 忽略闪烁的灯光 |
[17:19] | and the distractions of this world, | 和这个世界里的干扰物 |
[17:21] | you can accomplish anything. | 你就可以完成任何事情 |
[17:23] | Ingrid, it’s a plastic ring, not a scholarship to Yale. | 英格丽 这是塑料戒指 不是耶鲁奖学金 |
[17:27] | I know, but you’re a special girl, Emma. | 我知道 但你是个特别的女孩 艾玛 |
[17:31] | And someday, you’re gonna surprise everybody | 以后 你会用非凡的才华 |
[17:34] | with your extraordinary gifts. | 震惊世人 |
[17:36] | Okay, now you’re going overboard. | 你这太夸张了 |
[17:38] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[17:40] | I’m glad I got to know you. | 能认识你我很高兴 |
[17:47] | Ingrid, are — are you crying? | 英格丽 你在哭吗 |
[17:49] | No, just… | 没有 只是… |
[17:51] | a little emotional. | 有点激动 |
[17:58] | – I’m being sent away again. – What? | -我又要被送走了 -什么 |
[18:00] | – That’s why we spent the day together. – No. | -所以我们今天才一起度过 -不是 |
[18:03] | It’s why you’re crying. | 所以你流泪 |
[18:04] | No. You couldn’t be more wrong. | 不 你大错特错了 |
[18:06] | Then what is it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[18:08] | I’m… | 我在 |
[18:10] | I’m filling out the paperwork to adopt you. | 我在填表申请领养你 |
[18:16] | We’re gonna be a family. | 我们就要成为一家人了 |
[18:19] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[18:20] | I know that it’s a big leap. | 我知道这是一次很大的跃进 |
[18:22] | And you may not look at me as a mother. | 也许你不会把我看成妈妈 |
[18:24] | I know how hard that is. But… | 我知道这很难 可是 |
[18:27] | I-I promise | 我向你保证 |
[18:29] | I will be the best big sister | 我会做一个 |
[18:32] | that you could ever hope for. | 你最想要的大姐姐 |
[18:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:55] | Okay, stand back. | 退后 |
[19:01] | Containment spell. Okay. | 牵制咒 |
[19:03] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[19:14] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:29] | Well, I’m still getting the hang | 我还在摸索 |
[19:31] | of the controlling the magic thing. | 控制魔法的窍门 |
[19:32] | But lucky for us, the next part should be easy for me. | 不过很幸运 接下来的部分对我来说很容易了 |
[19:36] | – What’s that? – Be prickly. | -是什么 -毒舌 |
[19:45] | Whoa. Little late for Halloween. | 万圣节已经过了吧 |
[19:47] | You. | 你 |
[19:48] | How do you walk in that thing? | 你穿着这衣服要怎么走路 |
[19:50] | With the poise and composure of a queen. | 像女王般优雅沉着地走 |
[19:53] | Perfect timing, Miss Swan. | 来得正好 斯旺女士 |
[19:54] | I was just reading up on how to turn you into a garden topiary. | 我正在熟读要怎么把你变成花园雕塑 |
[19:59] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这做什么 |
[20:01] | I wanted to see your face when you learned the truth. | 在你知道真相时 我想直视你 |
[20:03] | The truth about what? | 什么真相 |
[20:04] | I lied to you, Regina, about Marian. | 玛丽安的事 瑞金娜 我骗了你 |
[20:06] | I knew all along. I brought her here on purpose. | 这件事我一直都知道 我是故意带她来这的 |
[20:08] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 告诉我一些我不知道的事 |
[20:10] | What you don’t know is why. | 你不知道的是原因 |
[20:11] | Not only did I wanna break your heart, | 我不仅想令你心碎 |
[20:13] | I wanted to see me and Hook together, | 我还想你看到我和虎克在一起 |
[20:14] | see the happiness you could never have, | 让你看看你永远也得不到的幸福 |
[20:16] | and ruin it again, just like my mother did. | 就像我妈妈当年那样 再次毁掉你的幸福 |
[20:18] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 这一刻我等了很久 |
[20:30] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[20:38] | Swan! | 斯旺 |
[20:44] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[20:45] | I know you’re in there, mate. | 我知道你在里面 小鬼 |
[20:47] | I need you to come with me now. | 我要你现在跟我走 |
[20:50] | There’s no way I’m going anywhere with a dirty pirate. | 我是不会跟肮脏的海盗走的 |
[20:53] | Dirty? | 肮脏 |
[20:54] | I bathe quite frequently, thank you very much. | 我经常洗澡 谢谢你的称赞 |
[20:56] | I never liked you, and I like you even less | 我从来没喜欢过你 现在更不喜欢了 |
[20:58] | now that you and my mom are together. | 因为你和我妈妈在一起 |
[21:02] | Emma used that word? “Together”? | 艾玛这么说吗 在一起吗 |
[21:04] | – Go! – Okay. | -走开 -好吧 |
[21:06] | Henry, I need to bring you somewhere safe. | 亨利 我要带你去安全的地方 |
[21:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | I’m coming in! | 我要进来了 |
[21:25] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[21:26] | I’m just trying to do what’s best for you! | 我这是为你好 |
[21:29] | I’ve been looking for you, pirate. | 我一直都在找你 海盗 |
[21:32] | Come to pay you back for that shiner you gave me. | 回来答谢你给我的熊猫眼 |
[21:34] | Now’s not the time, mate. | 现在不是时候 兄弟 |
[21:35] | Oh, it bloody well is the time! | 现在正是时候 |
[21:37] | Now let’s see how hard you are | 现在看看没有女朋友 |
[21:38] | without your girlfriend ’round to protect ya. | 在身边保护 你能有多厉害 |
[21:43] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[22:09] | It’s nights like this | 这样的夜晚 |
[22:10] | I wish I just had the power to poof home like Harry Potter. | 我只希望我能像哈利·波特一样瞬移回家 |
[22:14] | If I was like him, | 如果我像他一样 |
[22:14] | I could be standing here in the cold one minute, | 我就能上一秒还站在冰冷的街道上 |
[22:16] | and home soaking in the tub in the next. | 然后马上到家泡个热水澡 |
[22:20] | That would be something, wouldn’t it? | 那才算是件大事 不是吗 |
[22:26] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[22:28] | Emma, do you remember | 艾玛 你还记得 |
[22:28] | how much fun we had in the arcade last week? | 上周我们在游乐场玩得多开心吗 |
[22:31] | Of course. Best day I’ve had in a long time. | 当然 那是这么久以来我过得最开心的一天 |
[22:33] | – How could I forget? – And do you remember | -我怎么会忘记呢 -你还记得 |
[22:35] | how the lights in the game flickered | 就在你抓到玩具前 |
[22:38] | right before you won? | 游戏里的灯光是如何闪烁的吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah. Weird. | 是啊 好奇怪 |
[22:42] | What if it was more than just weird? | 如果这不仅仅是奇怪呢 |
[22:45] | What if it meant that you were on the cusp | 如果这意味着你当时正处在强大的 |
[22:47] | of a great self-revelation? | 自我暗示力量的巅峰呢 |
[22:55] | I think it’s time. | 我认为现在是时候了 |
[22:57] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[22:59] | – Stop the car. – What?! | -让那辆车停下来 -什么 |
[23:01] | Trust your instincts. | 相信你的直觉 |
[23:02] | Do it! Stop the car! | 快 让车停下 |
[23:03] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[23:05] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[23:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:11] | Are you crazy?! You almost killed me! | 你疯了吗 你差点杀了我 |
[23:13] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[23:14] | When I was younger, I-I had a traumatic experience | 我小的时候 曾经有过一次惨痛的经历 |
[23:17] | that unleashed a power that I-I didn’t even know that I had. | 这使我释放了之前从未发现的能力 |
[23:20] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[23:21] | I thought the arcade was a sign | 我以为在游乐场的事 |
[23:23] | that you were coming into your own. | 是你施展才能的预示 |
[23:25] | You think I have powers? Like Harry Potter? | 你认为我有魔法吗 像哈利·波特那样 |
[23:28] | No, Emma. That’s fiction. | 不 艾玛 那是虚构的 |
[23:31] | What you have is more real and more powerful | 你所拥有的能力比你能想象到的 |
[23:34] | than you can possibly imagine. | 更真实也更强大 |
[23:37] | Great. | 好极了 |
[23:38] | I should’ve known the only person willing to adopt me | 我早就应该知道 唯一愿意领养我的人 |
[23:40] | would turn out to be a nut job. | 原来是个疯子 |
[23:43] | – No. Emma — – Don’t touch me! | -不是的 艾玛 -别碰我 |
[23:47] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[23:51] | Emma, wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[23:56] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[23:59] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[24:04] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[24:15] | Isn’t this my lucky day? | 今天真是我的幸运日 |
[24:18] | I had come here to kill Emma, | 我来这是准备杀了艾玛的 |
[24:20] | but now I get to kill | 不过现在我可以杀掉 |
[24:21] | the two idiots who started it all. | 把她制造出来的那两个傻瓜了 |
[24:23] | Hey, I wasn’t the one | 又不是我告诉柯拉 |
[24:24] | that told Cora about your secret boyfriend. | 你神秘男朋友的事的 |
[24:26] | Are you selling me out? | 你在出卖我吗 |
[24:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[24:29] | You both deserve to die. | 你俩都该死 |
[24:31] | Not just for what you did, but for your whining. | 因为你的所作所为 还有你的牢骚满腹 |
[24:36] | But your punishments should fit your crimes. | 但你们得到的惩罚应该与所犯的罪相符 |
[24:39] | Mary Margaret, you took my first true love from me. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 你夺走了我的初恋 |
[24:43] | Now I’m going to return the favor | 现在我要夺走你的孩子 |
[24:46] | by taking your baby. | 来回报你的行为 |
[24:48] | – No! – Regina! | -不要 -瑞金娜 |
[24:49] | Please, your majesty, let’s be reasonable. | 求您了 陛下 理智一点 |
[24:51] | You’re under the Snow Queen’s spell. | 你正处在白雪女王的咒语之下 |
[24:52] | You don’t actually hate Mary Margaret and David. | 你其实并不记恨玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维 |
[24:54] | It does sound like she has her reasons. | 她恨得确实有理有据 |
[24:56] | – Kristoff! – I don’t know who you are, | -克里斯托夫 -我不知道你们是谁 |
[24:58] | but why don’t you go back to where you came from? | 不过干吗不从哪来回哪去呢 |
[25:03] | Where was I? | 我说道哪儿了 |
[25:09] | Gonna use your magic, Regina? | 要用魔法了是吗 瑞金娜 |
[25:12] | You afraid to get your hands dirty? | 你害怕弄脏自己的手吗 |
[25:13] | I don’t need magic to kill you. | 我不需要魔法也能杀了你 |
[25:21] | Magic is too good for you. | 魔法对你来说轻松了 |
[25:26] | I want to watch you bleed. | 我要看到你的鲜血 |
[25:43] | Take this. | 带上这个 |
[25:46] | When the time comes… | 等时机到了 |
[25:48] | It will lead you to your third sister. | 它就会引领你找到第三个姐妹 |
[26:16] | Hello, Storybrooke. | 我来了 童话镇 |
[26:23] | You two have no idea how long I’ve waited for this moment. | 你们想不到为这一刻我等了多久 |
[26:30] | Your ribbons — what have you done? | 你们的丝带呢 你们做了什么 |
[26:32] | I’m not much for accessories. | 我不喜欢戴饰品 |
[26:34] | Those ribbons joined us together. | 丝带把我们连在一起 |
[26:36] | Get it through your head, lady. | 清醒一下吧 女士 |
[26:37] | We’re not your sisters and we’re never gonna love you. | 我们不是你的姐妹 我们从不爱你 |
[26:40] | Oh, Emma. | 哦 艾玛 |
[26:41] | I know that you actually believe that. | 我知道你真的这么认为 |
[26:44] | And…it makes me sad. | 而且 这令我很伤心 |
[26:46] | But I know that sadness won’t last | 但我知道这种悲伤持续不了多久 |
[26:48] | Because soon, you’ll see you’re wrong. | 因为用不了多久 你们就会知道自己错了 |
[26:52] | Don’t do it! | 住手 |
[26:58] | The hell are those? | 你手里的是什么 |
[26:59] | They’re memories I took from the two of you. | 从你们俩那里取得的记忆 |
[27:03] | And now it’s time to give them back. | 现在该还给你们了 |
[27:05] | Why? So we can remember just how badly you treated us? | 为什么 这样就能想起你怎样虐待我们吗 |
[27:07] | The funny thing about time is we romanticize the good | 时间有趣的地方就在于 我们会美化好的 |
[27:10] | and forget the bad. | 忘却不好的 |
[27:11] | That’s exactly what’s in these crystals. | 这正是水晶里包含的 |
[27:14] | These are the good memories and nothing else. | 只有那些美好的回忆 |
[27:19] | Lovely moments the two of you shared with me, | 你们俩与我一起度过的愉快瞬间 |
[27:21] | which I’ll cherish forever | 我会永远珍惜 |
[27:22] | and now so will you. | 你们也将一样 |
[27:25] | I hate to break it to you, | 我不想泼冷水 |
[27:26] | but magic can’t make someone love you. | 但魔法无法让人爱上你 |
[27:28] | You’re right, Emma. Magic can’t create love. | 说得对 艾玛 魔法无法创造爱 |
[27:31] | But if someone loved you in the past, | 但如果有人曾爱过你 |
[27:33] | it can make them love you again. | 魔法就能让这些人再次爱上你 |
[27:35] | And I know you’ve forgotten, Emma, | 我知道你不记得了 艾玛 |
[27:38] | but you did love me. | 但你的确爱过我 |
[27:40] | You both did. | 你们两个都曾爱过我 |
[27:43] | That’s why… | 这就是为什么 |
[27:46] | right now, | 此时此刻 |
[27:48] | you’re not doing anything. | 你们还没对我出手 |
[27:51] | We all know the only way to stop me | 我们都知道唯一能阻止我的办法 |
[27:55] | is to kill me, | 就是杀了我 |
[27:58] | And you’re both… | 但你们仍在… |
[28:00] | hesitating. | 犹豫 |
[28:06] | You don’t have it in you. | 你们根本没打算杀我 |
[28:14] | Still open? | 还没打烊吧 |
[28:16] | I need a couple of pints for my son. He loves this place. | 我要给我儿子买几杯冰淇淋 他喜欢你家的 |
[28:22] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[28:23] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[28:24] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[28:25] | E-ever since you came to Storybrooke, | 自从你来到童话镇 |
[28:27] | I’ve been waiting for you to come into my shop. | 我就一直在等你走进我的店里 |
[28:31] | I wanted to give you your space, let you come to me. | 我想让你自己决定 让你来找我 |
[28:35] | My space? Are you out of your mind? | 我自己决定 你在说什么 |
[28:37] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[28:38] | There’s so many things that I wanted to tell you, | 我有好多事想告诉你 |
[28:40] | so many things that I wanted to say. | 有好多话想和你说 |
[28:41] | – And look at you. You’re all grown up. – Don’t touch me! | -看看你啊 都长这么大了 -别碰我 |
[28:44] | This makes no sense. | 怎么可能 |
[28:45] | You don’t look a day older. That was over 10 years ago. | 十多年过去了 你一点也没老 |
[28:47] | After you ran away, I came to Storybrooke to wait for you. | 你跑掉之后 我就来到童话镇等你 |
[28:51] | And people don’t age here the way they do | 与没有魔法的世界不同 |
[28:52] | in a world without magic. | 这里的人不会变老 |
[28:54] | The apprentice was right. | 学徒说对了 |
[28:55] | He said that you would be here on your 28th birthday, | 他说你会在28岁生日时来到这里 |
[28:57] | – and here you are. – The apprentice? Magic? | -而你真的来了 -学徒 魔法 |
[29:00] | You’re even loonier than when I ran away. | 你比我逃跑的时候更不可理喻了 |
[29:01] | I’m not, Emma. You know that this place is special. | 不是的 艾玛 你知道这地方很特别 |
[29:05] | You know that you’re special. | 你知道你与众不同 |
[29:07] | Everything that Henry is telling you is true. | 亨利对你说的都是真的 |
[29:09] | No. I know you screwed up my life. You’re crazy. | 不 我知道的是你毁了我的生活 你疯了 |
[29:11] | Crazy then, crazy now! You tried to kill me! | 以前疯狂 现在也一样 你想杀我 |
[29:14] | Get out of my way. I’m gonna call sheriff Graham. | 离我远点 我要给格兰姆警长打电话 |
[29:16] | No, you’re not calling anyone. | 不 你不会打的 |
[29:19] | What’s that, your pet rock? | 这又是什么 你的宠物石头吗 |
[29:20] | No, Emma. No, it isn’t. | 不 艾玛 不是的 |
[29:23] | It’s magic from my world. | 这是来自我世界的魔法 |
[29:37] | Oh. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:40] | You slipped. You almost fell. | 你滑了一下差点摔倒 |
[29:42] | Do — do you still want that ice cream? | 你还要冰淇淋吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah. Two pints of cherry vanilla. | 要 两品脱樱桃香草味的 |
[29:46] | How about some rocky road? | 尝尝石板街怎么样 |
[29:48] | Uh, on the house. You look like you could use it. | 免费的 你看起来需要补充点糖分 |
[29:51] | Have a taste. | 尝尝吧 |
[29:57] | Now that is rocky road. | 这真是正宗石板街的味道 |
[30:00] | It’s delicious. | 真好吃 |
[30:01] | Wanna know my secret? | 知道我的秘诀吗 |
[30:03] | Lot of patience. Lot of love. | 许多许多耐心 和许多许多爱 |
[30:18] | Careful! The stroller’s not under warranty anymore! | 小心 婴儿车的保修期已经过了 |
[30:20] | – You said you bought it new! – It was gently used! | -你说是新买的 -几乎没怎么用过的 |
[30:25] | Let me know when you’re tired of missing, Mary Margaret. | 你要失手多少次才够 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[30:27] | I only have to hit you once. | 我只要打中你一次就够了 |
[30:49] | My, my. | 我的天哪 |
[30:50] | Aren’t you a good a sleeper? | 你也太能睡了 |
[30:52] | You think this spell has made me angry? | 你以为是魔咒给我带来的愤怒吗 |
[30:54] | Do not wake my baby! | 不要弄醒我的孩子 |
[31:13] | You said no magic. | 你说不用魔法的 |
[31:15] | And you said you could keep a secret! | 你还说你能保守秘密呢 |
[31:18] | I… was… 10! | 我 当时 只有10岁 |
[31:24] | Where did she send us? | 她把我们送到哪来了 |
[31:26] | She tried to send us back to where we came from, | 她要送我们回我们来的地方 |
[31:28] | and this was the closest spot. | 这算是最接近的地方了 |
[31:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:31] | I’m going back to Arendelle, even if I have to swim there. | 我要回阿伦黛尔 哪怕是游回去也行 |
[31:34] | I don’t think that’s how portals work. | 我觉得传送门好像不是这么用的 |
[31:36] | I mean, sure, I’ve only ever been through one, | 我是说我们确实只穿过一个传送门 |
[31:37] | but they seem pretty one-way. | 但那看起来好像是单向的 |
[31:39] | I’m tired of this! | 我受够了 |
[31:41] | My life used to be simple — | 我的生活曾经很简单 |
[31:44] | just me and Sven. | 就只有我和斯温 |
[31:45] | No sister-in-law who sets off eternal winters. | 没有什么带来永恒冬天的姐姐 |
[31:49] | No crazy aunt who wants to kill everyone I know. | 没有想要杀掉所有我认识人的疯狂姨妈 |
[31:51] | No fiancee who delays my wedding for 30 years! | 没有把婚礼拖延了30年的未婚妻 |
[31:54] | That wasn’t my fault. | 那又不是我的错 |
[31:56] | Okay, the first few weeks were, | 好吧 最开始的几周是 |
[31:58] | but we were frozen for the rest of it! | 但后来是因为我们被冻住了嘛 |
[32:01] | You know what? I’m tired of listening to you, | 你知道吗 我受够了听你的话 |
[32:03] | and I’m tired of listening to reason. | 受够了听你讲道理 |
[32:04] | I’m going back, and nothing you do will stop me! | 我要回去 不管你做什么都没法拦住我 |
[32:07] | Sorry, Kristoff, but you’ll thank me later. | 抱歉 克里斯托夫 你会感谢我的 |
[32:10] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise. | 我会弥补你的 我保证 |
[32:12] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[32:30] | Kristoff. | 克里斯托夫 |
[32:31] | Kristoff, do you have any idea what this is?! | 克里斯托夫 你知道这是什么吗 |
[32:34] | Oh. Right. I knocked you out. | 对了 我把你打晕了 |
[32:38] | Wake up! We have to take this to Elsa! | 醒醒 我们得把这个拿给艾尔莎看 |
[32:41] | Mwah! I love you! You’re amazing! | 我爱你 你太棒了 |
[32:43] | You’re unconscious. | 但你还晕着 |
[32:45] | I’ll be right back. Stay here. | 我马上就回来 不要走哦 |
[32:47] | I mean, I know you’ll stay here, | 我是说我知道你不会走 |
[32:48] | but I’ll be be right back anyway! | 不管怎样我会马上回来的 |
[32:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:57] | Come. | 来吧 |
[32:59] | Be my sisters. | 当我的姐妹 |
[33:02] | I can’t do it, Emma. I can’t hurt her. | 我做不到 艾玛 我没法伤害她 |
[33:03] | Yeah, well, I can. | 我可以 |
[33:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[33:05] | – Stop! – Anna! | -住手 -安娜 |
[33:06] | No, she’s too dangerous. | 不 她太危险了 |
[33:08] | You should listen to my sister and go. | 你该听我妹妹的话然后离开 |
[33:10] | Your sister? She’s mine. | 你妹妹吗 她是我姐姐 |
[33:12] | And whatever you’re gonna do? Well… | 不管你要干嘛 随你便 |
[33:14] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[33:15] | Elsa, I found this on the beach. | 艾尔莎 这是我在沙滩上捡到的 |
[33:17] | It’s from our mother. | 是我们母亲写的 |
[33:20] | She must’ve thrown it into the ocean | 一定是在船沉没之前 |
[33:22] | before their ship sank. | 她扔进海里的 |
[33:23] | It came over in the portal with us. | 它和我们一起通过传送门来到了这里 |
[33:25] | Oh, just be careful. | 当心一点 |
[33:26] | No, I’m not gonna be careful. She needs to hear this. | 不用 我不担心 她得听听这上面写的话 |
[33:29] | You all do. | 你们都得听 |
[33:30] | “Elsa, Anna, I don’t know | “艾尔莎 安娜 我不知道 |
[33:32] | if your father and I will ever get back to you, | 我和你们的父亲还能不能回到你们身边 |
[33:34] | but I need you to know | 但我得让你们知道 |
[33:35] | we were wrong to tell Elsa to conceal her powers.” | 我们让艾尔莎隐藏她的法力是错误的 |
[33:37] | How fitting that you, who are so much like your mother, | 你真会说奉承话 和你母亲如出一辙 |
[33:40] | should share her last words. | 竟然和我分享她的遗言 |
[33:42] | “I feel terrible that it happened before | “我为以前的一切感到痛心 |
[33:43] | and I can’t let it happen again.” | 我不会再犯以前的错了” |
[33:45] | What? | 什么 |
[33:46] | “My sister Ingrid, like you, also had ice powers. | “我妹妹英格丽 和你一样也具有冰之力 |
[33:50] | I never told you about her or my other sister Helga, | 我从未对你提过她 还有另一个姐姐海尔格 |
[33:53] | but I should have. | 但我应该告诉你们的 |
[33:54] | They were beautiful and kind and wonderful, | 冰之力精妙绝伦 神奇无比 |
[33:57] | and I was fearful. | 我很害怕 |
[33:59] | And I let that fear guide me. | 我让恐惧主导了我的行为 |
[34:01] | I let Ingrid hide | 我把英格丽藏了起来 |
[34:02] | When I should have celebrated her for the person she was. | 而那时我本该祝贺她可以成为的那个人 |
[34:06] | I loved her so much.” | 我太过爱她了” |
[34:07] | You’re lying! | 你在撒谎 |
[34:09] | My sister hated me! She called me a monster! | 我妹妹憎恨我 她说我是魔鬼 |
[34:12] | She put me in that urn, like you did Elsa! | 她把我关进瓮里 就像你对艾尔莎做的那样 |
[34:15] | “In this crystal are the memories of my sisters, | “水晶里保存的是我对姐姐们的记忆 |
[34:18] | which I stole from the people of Arendelle. | 这是我从阿伦黛尔人民那偷走的 |
[34:21] | Please return them. | 请将它们归还 |
[34:22] | My sisters deserve to be known. | 我的姐姐们应该被人所知晓 |
[34:26] | In a cave in the north valley, | 在山谷北方的一个洞穴里 |
[34:28] | you’ll find an urn that contains Ingrid. | 你会找到那个装着英格丽的瓮 |
[34:31] | Please do what I should have done long ago and release her. | 请为我完成我本应该做的事情 将她释放 |
[34:34] | When you see her, please tell her | 当你见到她 请转告她 |
[34:38] | I love her and I’m sorry. | 我爱她 我对不起她 |
[34:42] | I’d give anything to take back what I did, | 我愿意不惜一切代价弥补我曾犯的错 |
[34:45] | to hold her hands one more time.” | 再一次与她重聚” |
[34:57] | Ingrid! Let her go! | 英格丽 放开她 |
[35:00] | I understand, aunt Ingrid. | 我明白了 英格丽姨妈 |
[35:02] | I understand now why you cast this curse. | 我现在明白为什么你要施这个咒语 |
[35:04] | But you can come back from it. | 但现在你可以撤销它 |
[35:06] | Understand me? | 理解我吗 |
[35:07] | How could you? | 你怎么可能 |
[35:09] | You’re nothing like me! | 你和我不一样 |
[35:10] | You understand nothing! | 你什么都不明白 |
[35:13] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[35:15] | I’m not like you. My mother wasn’t like you. | 我不像你 我母亲也和你不同 |
[35:17] | But if she was able to love you for who you are, so can I. | 但如果她能够爱你本来的样子 我也可以 |
[35:20] | You’re a part of our family no matter what. | 无论如何你都是我的亲人 |
[35:24] | And family never gives up on each other. | 亲人之间永远不会放弃彼此 |
[35:27] | You lie! | 你骗人 |
[36:07] | Oh, Gerda. | 格尔达 |
[36:17] | What have I done? | 我都干了些什么 |
[36:23] | I need to reverse this. | 我必须扭转这一切 |
[36:27] | You can’t. | 你不可以 |
[36:28] | – The only way is if you… – I know. | -唯一的办法是… -我知道 |
[36:31] | I have to destroy myself. | 我得消灭我自己 |
[36:33] | No, Ingrid. Wait! | 不要 英格丽 等等 |
[36:35] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
[36:38] | I am a monster, | 我是一个魔鬼 |
[36:39] | not because of my powers, | 并不是因为我拥有的法力 |
[36:41] | but because of what I let them turn me into. | 而是因为我任由它们把我变成现在这个样子 |
[36:44] | I have to undo this. | 我必须改变这一切 |
[36:46] | No, Ingrid. You’ll die. | 不要 英格丽 你会死的 |
[36:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:50] | It’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[36:52] | Elsa, Anna, | 艾尔莎 安娜 |
[36:55] | You found each other. | 你们找到了彼此 |
[36:56] | And, Emma, you found your family, | 还有艾玛 虽然我没能成为你的家人 |
[37:00] | even if it wasn’t with me. | 但你找到了自己的亲人 |
[37:06] | You… | 你们 |
[37:09] | you deserve your memories. | 你们应该拥有曾经的记忆 |
[37:24] | You three are so special. | 你们三个是与众不同的 |
[37:29] | Never forget that. | 千万不要忘了 |
[37:33] | There has to be another way. | 一定有别的办法的 |
[37:34] | You deserve your happy ending, too. | 你也应该拥有幸福结局 |
[37:36] | Long ago, | 很久以前 |
[37:38] | a prophecy told me | 一个预言告诉我 |
[37:40] | that you would lead me to just that, Emma. | 你会指引我找到幸福 艾玛 |
[37:45] | And this is it. | 这就是我的幸福结局 |
[37:47] | All I wanted | 我一直以来想要的 |
[37:49] | was to have my sister’s love, and… | 不过是妹妹们的爱 |
[37:54] | now I have it. | 现在我已经得到了 |
[37:56] | Now… | 现在 |
[37:58] | I get to join them. | 我可以去跟她们团聚了 |
[38:26] | She sacrificed herself for us, for all of us. | 她为了我们所有人牺牲了自己 |
[38:30] | – Anna. – Elsa. | -安娜 -艾尔莎 |
[38:43] | We must follow through on our mother’s last wish. | 我们必须完成母亲的遗愿 |
[38:48] | We must bring back the memory of Ingrid and Helga | 我们得让阿伦黛尔的人 |
[38:51] | to the people of Arendelle. | 记起英格丽和海尔格 |
[38:53] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[39:02] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[39:05] | Don’t you sneeze on me, you son of a gun! | 你还敢朝我喷鼻涕 你这个混蛋 |
[39:41] | What am I wearing? | 我穿的是什么 |
[40:02] | – Sorry I tried to kill you. – With a crossbow. | -抱歉我刚才想杀了你 -用十字弓 |
[40:05] | Yeah. You tried to kill me with a crossbow. | 是啊 你想用十字弓杀了我 |
[40:12] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[40:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:19] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[40:27] | And mom. | 妈妈 |
[40:31] | And he’s finally waking. | 他终于醒了 |
[40:35] | Look, I know that we were under the Snow Queen’s curse, but — | 虽说刚刚我们都中了白雪女王的诅咒 |
[40:37] | We were under a curse. | 我们中了诅咒 |
[40:40] | It’s okay. | 都过去了 |
[41:12] | Henry got away. | 亨利跑了 |
[41:15] | So you failed. | 这么说你失败了 |
[41:17] | At kidnapping a child. | 连个孩子都没绑架来 |
[41:19] | Well, perhaps you could say my heart wasn’t in it. | 也许你可以认为我没用心 |
[41:22] | The Snow Queen’s plan also failed. | 白雪女王的计策也失败了 |
[41:25] | But mine won’t. | 但我的没有 |
[41:28] | Enjoy this snowfall, dearie. | 好好欣赏雪景吧 亲爱的 |
[41:31] | It’ll be your last. | 这将是你最后一次见到雪了 |
[41:33] | Then grant me one dying wish. | 那让我许最后一个愿望 |
[41:34] | I’m not in the business of making deals with you anymore. | 我和你没什么交易可做了 |
[41:37] | Leave Emma and the rest of Storybrooke be. | 不要再给艾玛和童话镇找麻烦了 |
[41:41] | There’s no need to harm them. | 他们都是无辜的 |
[41:42] | When I step over that town line with my magic intact, | 只要我能带着魔法走出小镇 |
[41:45] | Emma and Storybrooke have nothing to fear from me… | 我就不会再折腾艾玛和童话镇了 |
[41:52] | as long as they don’t get in my way. | 只要他们不挡我的路就行 |
[41:56] | But I can’t make that same promise | 不过外面的世界 |
[41:58] | for the rest of the world. | 我就不敢保证了 |