| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | Wow, that is a lot of ice. | 好多冰啊 | 
| [00:19] | And it’s time for it to come down. | 该把它融化了 | 
| [00:42] | Okay. Now can we go back home? | 好了 我们能回家了吗 | 
| [00:44] | Stop! Don’t take another step! | 站住 别再往前走了 | 
| [00:46] | That’s the town line. | 那是镇界 | 
| [00:48] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [00:49] | But I want to leave the town. | 但我想离开小镇 | 
| [00:51] | Didn’t I just say that? | 我不是说了吗 | 
| [00:53] | The wall may be down, | 冰墙虽然融化了 | 
| [00:53] | but I sense that some of Ingrid’s magic remains. | 但我能感到英格丽的魔法依然存在 | 
| [01:02] | Yeah, leaving this town has never been simple. | 没错 离镇从来不是件易事 | 
| [01:05] | And Ingrid? She didn’t change things. | 英格丽并不想做出改变 | 
| [01:06] | She wanted to be here alone with you and me. | 她想单独跟你我留在这里 | 
| [01:08] | She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle, | 她想把童话镇变成她的冰城堡 | 
| [01:10] | and clearly she wanted to protect it. | 而且她显然想保护它 | 
| [01:11] | So how do we get back home? | 那我们怎么回家 | 
| [01:13] | Walking wouldn’t get us there anyway. | 走路反正也走不到 | 
| [01:15] | We’re in a different realm. | 我们在另一个国度 | 
| [01:16] | We need to find a portal. | 我们得找个传送门 | 
| [01:18] | Or magic beans or something. | 或者魔豆什么的 | 
| [01:20] | Okay, now I’m lost. | 这下我听不懂了 | 
| [01:21] | Well, then let’s get one of those things. | 那我们赶紧去找那些东西吧 | 
| [01:23] | We have to hurry. | 我们必须抓紧时间 | 
| [01:24] | No, we don’t need to rush. We need to be careful. | 我们不用着急 我们得谨慎点 | 
| [01:27] | Arendelle will still be there while we figure this out. | 等我们想到办法 阿伦黛尔也还会在 | 
| [01:29] | It might not. | 或许不会 | 
| [01:31] | Did we forget to tell her? | 我们忘记告诉她了吗 | 
| [01:32] | – A lot of stuff was going on. – Tell me what? | -一直很忙嘛 -告诉我什么 | 
| [01:34] | Arendelle’s been conquered… | 阿伦黛尔被侵占了 | 
| [01:36] | by Hans and his 12 brothers. | 是汉斯和他的12个哥哥 | 
| [01:39] | Emma, we need to find a way back…Now. | 艾玛 我们得马上想办法回去 | 
| [01:45] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的 | 
| [01:52] | They didn’t leave. | 他们没离开 | 
| [01:54] | The Snow Queen mucked up the border. | 白雪女王在镇界搞了小动作 | 
| [01:56] | Once you cross, there’s no c-coming back. | 一旦跨过就不能回来了 | 
| [02:03] | If only the Snow Queen had succeeded… | 如果白雪女王成功了 | 
| [02:06] | everything would be much simpler. | 一切就都简单多了 | 
| [02:08] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [02:09] | Perfect cover for your exit. | 那会完美地掩饰你的离开 | 
| [02:11] | But everybody survived. | 但是大家都活下来了 | 
| [02:14] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 很遗憾给你带来了不便 | 
| [02:16] | What about our friends from Arendelle? | 阿伦黛尔的那几位朋友呢 | 
| [02:17] | Well, they’re still searching for a portal back. | 他们还在找回家的传送门 | 
| [02:20] | Well, that is a problem. | 那的确是个问题 | 
| [02:22] | Can’t have that Anna running around town. | 不能让安娜老在镇上待着 | 
| [02:26] | She knows, doesn’t she? | 她知道 对吗 | 
| [02:28] | She knows what you were doing, | 她知道你的目的 | 
| [02:30] | cleaving yourself from the dagger | 摆脱匕首的控制 | 
| [02:31] | so you can leave with your power. | 带着你的魔法离开 | 
| [02:34] | Emma told me Belle confessed about knowing Anna. | 艾玛跟我说贝儿承认她认识安娜 | 
| [02:38] | Still, quite the supposition. | 这都是你的推测 | 
| [02:42] | Why else would you care? | 否则你为什么在乎她呢 | 
| [02:44] | Anna’s a danger to you. | 安娜对你来说是个威胁 | 
| [02:47] | You can’t have your blissfully ignorant wife… | 你不能让你快乐的毫不知情的妻子 | 
| [02:49] | Lose either her bliss or ignorance. | 失去快乐或知道不该知道的 | 
| [02:51] | Watch Anna. | 看好安娜 | 
| [02:53] | Make sure she comes nowhere near this shop. | 一定不能让她靠近当铺 | 
| [02:55] | – But if I had the choice… – Well, you don’t. | -如果我有选择 -你没有 | 
| [02:58] | Your usefulness was unexpectedly extended. | 你的用处意外地延长了 | 
| [03:01] | But tonight, when the stars in the sky | 但今晚 当夜空中的星星 | 
| [03:04] | align with the stars in the sorcerer’s hat, | 与魔法师帽子里的星星列成直线 | 
| [03:06] | I will finally do what I should have done so many years ago. | 我就终于能做我多年前就该做的事了 | 
| [03:11] | I will crush your heart. | 我会捏碎你的心脏 | 
| [03:13] | And while I’m out doing your dirty work, | 当我去替你做那些卑鄙的勾当时 | 
| [03:16] | what are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 | 
| [03:20] | I’m simply gonna wake my wife | 我要叫醒我妻子 | 
| [03:22] | and prepare her for my greatest gift. | 让她为我最大的礼物做准备 | 
| [03:25] | She’s gonna have the life she always wanted. | 她将过上她一直渴望拥有的生活 | 
| [03:51] | Don’t cut yourself, deary! | 可别割伤了自己 亲爱的 | 
| [03:53] | I am so, so sorry. I thought… | 真是抱歉 我以为… | 
| [03:56] | You thought I would be away for a few more days | 你以为我还有几天才能回来 | 
| [03:59] | and it would be fine to play with my…toys. | 所以你就可以玩我的…玩具了 | 
| [04:03] | Well, you did say that… | 你的确说… | 
| [04:05] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 | 
| [04:07] | I wanted to see how the mouse would play | 我想看看猫儿不在 | 
| [04:09] | while the cat was away. | 老鼠会怎么玩 | 
| [04:12] | And the mouse has done very little…cleaning. | 而小老鼠 疏于打扫了 | 
| [04:17] | You just have… | 你有… | 
| [04:18] | You have so many things here from all over the world. | 你有那么多来自世界各地的东西 | 
| [04:21] | I was curious. | 我觉得好奇 | 
| [04:25] | And…You never talk about them. | 而且你从不谈起这些东西 | 
| [04:27] | Well, you’re the help. | 你是我的女仆啊 | 
| [04:30] | And you’re rude. | 你还无礼呢 | 
| [04:32] | Well, I could be much worse. | 我还能更过分呢 | 
| [04:35] | But you’re not. | 但你没有 | 
| [04:38] | Look, you have seen the world… | 你见识过世界 | 
| [04:41] | Something that I’ve always wanted to do… | 这是我一直以来的渴望 | 
| [04:44] | Yet you share nothing. | 但你却闭口不谈 | 
| [04:46] | Mouthy, mouthy. | 说个不停 | 
| [04:47] | And foolishly brave. | 还一身愚勇 | 
| [04:49] | No, if you were going to kill me, | 不 如果你想杀我 | 
| [04:53] | you would have done it long ago. | 你早就会动手了 | 
| [04:55] | Now, tell me what you’ve seen. | 把你的见闻告诉我吧 | 
| [04:58] | – How was your trip to Camelot? – Good for me. | -你的卡米洛特之旅如何 -我有收获 | 
| [05:02] | Not so good for Camelot. | 他们有损失 | 
| [05:07] | A souvenir. | 纪念品 | 
| [05:09] | Clean it for me, will you? | 给我擦干净吧 | 
| [05:12] | W-w-what is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [05:14] | It’s a magic gauntlet with a very specific power. | 是有特别法力的臂铠 | 
| [05:18] | It can locate anyone’s greatest weakness. | 它能找到任何人最致命的弱点 | 
| [05:21] | How ominous. | 真不吉利 | 
| [05:23] | B-but why do you need this? | 你要这个做什么 | 
| [05:25] | W-with all your power, you could destroy any foe. | 凭你的法力 你能摧毁任何敌人 | 
| [05:30] | Look, if you must know, it’s about manipulation. | 如果你非要问 这是关于控制 | 
| [05:34] | And for that, you must find one’s weakness. | 要控制一个人 就要知道他的弱点 | 
| [05:37] | And for almost everyone, | 几乎对每个人来说 | 
| [05:38] | that weakness is the thing they love most. | 弱点都是他们挚爱的东西 | 
| [05:42] | This will simply point me in the right direction. | 这个臂铠能让我找到那样东西 | 
| [05:55] | Breakfast in bed, huh? | 在床上吃早餐啊 | 
| [05:58] | I have a much bigger surprise coming for you. | 我还有更大的惊喜给你呢 | 
| [06:04] | I think it’s about time we had a proper honeymoon. | 我觉得我们该去好好度个蜜月了 | 
| [06:08] | How would you like to see a magical city called New York? | 你想不想去一座叫做纽约的神奇城市 | 
| [06:14] | So, after breakfast, pack a suitcase. | 吃完早餐 去收拾行李 | 
| [06:18] | It’s time for you to see the world. | 你该去见识世界了 | 
| [07:16] | Please, I’d rather be alone. | 拜托 别来烦我了 | 
| [07:18] | I thought we should talk. | 我觉得我们该谈谈 | 
| [07:22] | Thank you for saving my life… twice, actually. | 谢谢你救我 而且是两次 | 
| [07:27] | Forget about it. | 别去想了 | 
| [07:29] | I can’t because Robin can’t. | 我没法不想 因为罗宾忘不了 | 
| [07:34] | I see the way you two look at one another. | 我看到你们看彼此的样子了 | 
| [07:37] | And I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [07:40] | For me, it’s only been a short time that I’ve been away. | 对我而言 我只离开了很短的时间 | 
| [07:43] | But for him, years have passed. | 但对他 已经过去了好多年 | 
| [07:47] | His heart moved on. | 他的心已经向前看了 | 
| [07:50] | He’s in love with you, Regina. | 他爱上你了 瑞金娜 | 
| [07:52] | And I think you’re in love with him. | 我觉得你也爱着他 | 
| [07:57] | Well, it doesn’t really matter. | 这无所谓了 | 
| [07:59] | He’s a man of honor. | 他是个重情义的男人 | 
| [08:00] | He made a vow to you, and he’s going to keep it. | 他向你许下誓言 他会遵守那个誓言 | 
| [08:03] | I don’t want him to be with me out of obligation. | 我不希望他为了守誓而跟我在一起 | 
| [08:05] | I want to be chosen. | 我想成为他的选择 | 
| [08:07] | If his heart leads him to me, fine. | 如果他的心属于我 那也好 | 
| [08:09] | But if it does what I suspect and leads to you… | 但如果真如我猜想 属于你 | 
| [08:14] | …I will step out of the way. | 我不会碍你们的事 | 
| [08:34] | You may have got the best of me this time, Dark One, | 你这次制住我了 黑暗者 | 
| [08:37] | but I promise you, in the next life, | 但我发誓 来生 | 
| [08:40] | it won’t be so pleasant for you. | 你不会这么好过了 | 
| [08:42] | Well, then, given my immortality, | 鉴于我能永生不死 | 
| [08:46] | you’ll have quite the wait amongst the fire and brimstone. | 你要在地狱烈火之中好等了 | 
| [08:51] | If I really am to die, | 如果我真要死了 | 
| [08:52] | at least give me all the information. | 至少让我死个明白 | 
| [08:54] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 | 
| [08:56] | A powerful sorcerer. | 一个厉害的魔法师 | 
| [08:58] | He brought the Snow Queen from Arendelle to this world, | 他把白雪女王从阿伦黛尔带到了这个世界 | 
| [09:01] | which means his magic is strong enough | 说明他的法力足以 | 
| [09:03] | to move between that world and ours. | 在两个世界之间穿越 | 
| [09:06] | There’s a portal around here somewhere. | 这里一定有传送门 | 
| [09:08] | We simply need to find it. | 我们只要找到它就行 | 
| [09:17] | There. | 看啊 | 
| [09:32] | Hey, grandma. | 奶奶 | 
| [09:34] | Are you taking a trip? | 你要去旅行吗 | 
| [09:38] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [09:39] | Rumple’s taking me to New York for our honeymoon. | 朗普要带我去纽约度蜜月 | 
| [09:43] | But the Snow Queen left a spell on the town line. | 但白雪女王在镇界留下了咒语 | 
| [09:45] | Anyone who goes can’t return. | 跨过镇界的人就回不来了 | 
| [09:47] | Didn’t you hear? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [09:49] | No, I-I-I didn’t. | 不知道 | 
| [09:51] | But I’m sure he must have a way to remove it. | 他肯定有办法解除咒语 | 
| [09:56] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:01] | This book. | 这本书 | 
| [10:02] | It’s got all your stories in it. | 里面有所有的故事 | 
| [10:05] | It started all this. | 是它引发了这一切 | 
| [10:08] | And my mom… | 而我妈妈 | 
| [10:10] | lots of bad things happen to her in it. | 她在这里面遭遇了很多坏事 | 
| [10:13] | Well, that doesn’t mean they’ll always happen to her that way. | 那不代表她一直会遇到坏事啊 | 
| [10:17] | I-I wouldn’t worry. | 别担心了 | 
| [10:18] | She’s on a much better path now. | 她现在走的路好多了 | 
| [10:22] | Thanks, grandma. | 谢谢 奶奶 | 
| [10:24] | Yeah, you know… “Belle’s” good. | 其实 叫我”贝儿”就好了 | 
| [10:29] | Got it. | 好的 | 
| [10:30] | Okay, so, I need another suitcase. | 我还得再去找个箱子 | 
| [10:36] | Help me look? | 帮我找吧 | 
| [10:43] | You know, when you’re in New York, | 等你们去了纽约 | 
| [10:44] | you’ve got to go to the public library. | 你一定得去公共图书馆 | 
| [10:46] | No offense, but it blows the one here away. | 别介意 不过比这里的那个强多了 | 
| [10:48] | It’s got these lions outside of it… | 门外有狮子… | 
| [10:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:55] | Sorry. Let me get those. | 抱歉 我去捡吧 | 
| [11:03] | He really keeps some strange things here. | 他存放了好多奇怪的东西啊 | 
| [11:09] | What’s wrong? I’ll clean it up. | 怎么了 我会收拾干净的 | 
| [11:12] | N-no, no. It’s… it’s okay. | 没什么 没事的 | 
| [11:14] | I-I got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [11:18] | I just, uh, didn’t expect to see this here. | 我只是没想到会看到这个 | 
| [11:28] | So, I figured it out… | 我知道 | 
| [11:31] | why you collect so many magical objects. | 你为什么收集这么多魔法物件了 | 
| [11:35] | You have a hole in your heart. | 是因为空虚 | 
| [11:36] | There’s only one thing missing from my life right now. | 我的生活中只缺一样东西 | 
| [11:40] | Clean clothes. | 干净衣服 | 
| [11:49] | You’re just upset because you know I’m right. | 你生气不过是因为我说对了 | 
| [11:53] | And no, I am not talking to myself | 而且我没有在自言自语 | 
| [11:55] | because I know you can and do listen to me. | 因为我知道你能 而且也会偷听我的 | 
| [12:13] | Hello, puppy. | 你好啊 小狗狗 | 
| [12:34] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 | 
| [12:44] | Swan. | 斯旺 | 
| [12:47] | Come celebrate, | 一起庆祝吧 | 
| [12:48] | for I may not be the savior, | 我虽不是救世主 | 
| [12:51] | but I’ve just saved the day. | 但我却挽救了大局 | 
| [12:52] | Hang on. Don’t get your hopes up yet. | 等等 先别太抱希望 | 
| [12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:57] | What, exactly, are we celebrating? | 我们到底要庆祝什么 | 
| [13:01] | The portal to Arendelle. | 通往阿伦黛尔的传送门 | 
| [13:03] | I found it. | 我找到了 | 
| [13:06] | So, bottoms up. | 干杯吧 | 
| [13:12] | You…found a portal? | 你找到了传送门 | 
| [13:15] | Well, I found Gold, | 我找到了戈登 | 
| [13:16] | and he told me where to locate one. | 他告诉我该去哪里找 | 
| [13:18] | A door in the ballroom of that lakeside mansion. | 那栋湖边别墅舞厅里有扇门 | 
| [13:22] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [13:23] | It appears that our Rumplestiltskin has turned over a new leaf. | 看来朗普斯金的确是洗心革面了 | 
| [13:26] | Apparently dozens of leaves. | 改变不少呢 | 
| [13:29] | You sure we can trust him? | 你确定我们能信任他吗 | 
| [13:30] | Positive. | 没问题 | 
| [13:32] | The crocodile truly has changed. | 老鳄鱼是真变了 | 
| [13:35] | He gave me a long-winded explanation about a… | 他跟我啰嗦地解释了一番 | 
| [13:37] | …Portal. | 传送门的事 | 
| [13:39] | About how it brought the, uh… | 说是这个传送门把 | 
| [13:40] | …Snow Queen into this land… | 白雪女王带到了这里 | 
| [13:44] | which I don’t recall. | 但我记不得了 | 
| [13:47] | But the important thing is it works. | 重要的是 这东西好用 | 
| [13:50] | All they have to do is walk through it. | 他们只要走进去就行 | 
| [13:53] | – Then we should go. – Brilliant. | -那我们就走吧 -好 | 
| [13:55] | You do that. | 你去吧 | 
| [13:56] | I, alas… | 但我呢 | 
| [13:58] | …bruised myself during the curse. | 在诅咒发生时弄伤了自己 | 
| [14:00] | Really need to get it seen to. | 我得去照料下伤势 | 
| [14:02] | Hey, Killian. | 基利安 | 
| [14:07] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 | 
| [14:09] | You’re acting strange. | 你怪怪的 | 
| [14:12] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [14:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [14:21] | See you around…love. | 回见了 亲爱的 | 
| [14:40] | Belle? | 贝儿 | 
| [14:44] | Belle?! | 贝儿 | 
| [14:47] | Where have you gone? | 你哪去了 | 
| [14:49] | Don’t tell me you’ve done something stupid like running away! | 你不会做了逃走那样的蠢事吧 | 
| [15:10] | Rumplestiltskin, I’m… I’m supposed to ask you | 朗普斯金 他们让我向你要 | 
| [15:13] | for… for that gauntlet from Camelot. | 卡米洛特的臂铠 | 
| [15:16] | Bring it to the base of Demon’s Bluff at midnight | 午夜把它带去恶魔断崖 | 
| [15:20] | or… or I’ll be killed. | 否则我必死无疑 | 
| [15:26] | Rumple, help! | 朗普 救命啊 | 
| [15:34] | You! | 你 | 
| [15:35] | I know where you came from! | 我知道你是哪来的 | 
| [15:37] | Tell your master I know who she is | 告诉你主子 我知道她是谁 | 
| [15:40] | and she’s just crossed a line! | 她这次太过分了 | 
| [15:50] | They look happy. | 他们看上去好开心 | 
| [15:53] | Having Marian back in his life, it means so much to Roland. | 玛丽安的归来对罗兰德很重要 | 
| [15:56] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [15:59] | At the end of the day, our children come first. | 毕竟说到底 孩子是第一位的 | 
| [16:03] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 | 
| [16:04] | She’s his mother. | 她是他母亲 | 
| [16:06] | I choose you. | 我选的是你 | 
| [16:15] | But… | 但是 | 
| [16:17] | but Roland. | 罗兰德呢 | 
| [16:20] | What would this look like to him? | 他会怎么想啊 | 
| [16:24] | It’s gonna look like a messy, complicated situation, | 这是一个复杂 混乱的局面 | 
| [16:27] | which it is. | 事实如此 | 
| [16:30] | But if I went back to my life with Marian, | 但如果我回到玛丽安身边 | 
| [16:32] | I’d be living a lie. | 那就是活在谎言中 | 
| [16:34] | The best example I can set to my son | 我能为儿子做的最好的榜样 | 
| [16:36] | is to live truthfully… | 就是活得真诚 | 
| [16:39] | to follow my heart… to you. | 追随心意 跟你在一起 | 
| [16:58] | Papa! Papa, help! | 爸爸 爸爸 救命啊 | 
| [17:00] | Help, papa! | 爸爸 救命 | 
| [17:07] | I thought she was cured! | 我以为她没事了 | 
| [17:09] | There must be some remnant of that spell still inside her. | 她体内一定还遗留了一些魔法 | 
| [17:12] | Even by now her heart should be infected. | 她的心现在一定也被感染了 | 
| [17:16] | So there’s no hope? | 那没希望了吗 | 
| [17:20] | There may be another way to save her. | 或许还有一个救她的办法 | 
| [17:22] | Now that the ice wall is down, she could leave Storybrooke. | 冰墙已经倒下 她可以离开童话镇了 | 
| [17:25] | She can cross the town line and enter a world without magic. | 她一跨过镇界 就能进入没有魔法的世界 | 
| [17:29] | Without magic, the harm to her would end. | 没了魔法 咒语就会失效 | 
| [17:32] | S-s-so let’s get to the town line! | 那我们赶紧送她去镇界吧 | 
| [17:33] | Robin, you need to know something. | 罗宾 你得知道件事 | 
| [17:37] | It’s a one-way trip. | 那是有去无回 | 
| [17:39] | There’s a curse on the town line, | 镇界有个诅咒 | 
| [17:41] | and once you leave, that’s it. | 走出去就回不来了 | 
| [17:45] | So you’re saying… | 那么你是说… | 
| [17:46] | I’m saying that we can’t just send Marian into an unknown world. | 我们不能让玛丽安独自进入未知的世界 | 
| [17:50] | Someone has to go with her… | 得有人陪着她 | 
| [17:53] | You and Roland. | 你和罗兰德 | 
| [17:57] | And once you do go… | 你一离开 | 
| [18:02] | …you can never come back. | 就再也回不来了 | 
| [18:25] | I hate goodbyes. Don’t you? | 我最讨厌告别了 你呢 | 
| [18:27] | If you’ve come here to gloat, | 如果你是来幸灾乐祸的 | 
| [18:29] | I’m really not in the mood. | 我现在真没这个心情 | 
| [18:32] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [18:33] | Belle and I are taking a trip. | 贝儿和我要走了 | 
| [18:35] | I came to bid you farewell. | 我是来道别的 | 
| [18:37] | Have you been under a rock all day? | 你是不知道吗 | 
| [18:39] | There’s a curse on the town line. | 镇界有诅咒 | 
| [18:41] | If you leave, you can never come back. | 你们走了 就回不来了 | 
| [18:44] | Hence the goodbye. | 所以我才来道别嘛 | 
| [18:46] | But before I go, | 但我走之前 | 
| [18:47] | could you pass something on to my grandson? | 你能捎句话给我孙子吗 | 
| [18:52] | Tell Henry I’ll miss him… | 告诉亨利我会想他… | 
| [18:54] | and his charming attempts at snooping around my shop. | 和他在我当铺里窥探的可爱企图 | 
| [18:59] | You knew. | 你早就知道 | 
| [19:00] | Oh, I knew. | 当然 | 
| [19:03] | Perhaps you can tell me why. | 也许你能告诉我为什么 | 
| [19:06] | He was looking for the impossible — | 他在寻找找不到的东西 | 
| [19:10] | my happy ending. | 我的幸福结局 | 
| [19:14] | The storybook has me written as a villain, | 童话书把我写成了坏人 | 
| [19:16] | and villains always lose, so… | 坏人总会输 所以… | 
| [19:19] | He thought you might have a clue as to who the author is | 他觉得你可能知道作者的身份 | 
| [19:22] | so I can make him change that. | 这样我就能逼他改变这规则了 | 
| [19:26] | Intriguing idea. | 这想法很有意思 | 
| [19:28] | But, alas, I’ve no clue as to his identity. | 但很可惜 我不知道他的身份 | 
| [19:32] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [19:33] | Villains don’t get happy endings. | 坏人得不到幸福结局 | 
| [19:36] | It would appear, in your case, that that’s true. | 在你身上 这点似乎没错 | 
| [19:43] | You and Belle seem…content. | 你和贝儿看起来…很美满 | 
| [19:51] | How were you able to get one? | 你怎么得到幸福结局的 | 
| [19:53] | Because I took it. | 努力争取 | 
| [19:55] | And, quite frankly, you should, uh, | 说实话 你也该 | 
| [19:57] | stop moping and do the same thing. | 别再愁眉苦脸 而是采取行动了 | 
| [19:59] | I mean, if this Marian died, | 如果玛丽安死了 | 
| [20:03] | all would be well, would it not? | 一切不就解决了 | 
| [20:07] | That’s no longer me. | 我不再是那种人了 | 
| [20:10] | Being good doesn’t mean good things will happen. | 做好人不代表就会有好事发生 | 
| [20:13] | This sounds like the old Rumplestiltskin talking. | 这口气听着像以前的朗普斯金 | 
| [20:20] | I thought you changed. | 我以为你已经变了 | 
| [20:23] | More like evolved. | 说进化了更合适 | 
| [20:25] | Coming back from the dead | 死而复生 | 
| [20:27] | and being a slave to the wicked witch | 做邪恶女巫的奴隶 | 
| [20:28] | tends to do that to you. | 会带来这样的影响 | 
| [20:30] | But if you don’t think villains can get happy endings, | 但如果你觉得坏人没有幸福结局 | 
| [20:34] | just watch me take one. | 就看着我得到的一个 | 
| [20:37] | There’s no author of my fate, | 我的命运没有作者 | 
| [20:39] | no storybook with my destiny. | 没什么童话书能限定我的宿命 | 
| [20:42] | I’ve been a villain a thousand times over, | 我做过千万次坏人 | 
| [20:44] | and yet I’m about to get everything I desire. | 可我马上要得到我想要的一切了 | 
| [20:52] | As unbelievable as it sounds, | 虽然听来不可思议 | 
| [20:56] | I want the same for you. | 但我希望你也能得到这些 | 
| [21:20] | The diner I told you about is just a few miles down the road. | 我跟你说的餐厅沿着路走几英里就到 | 
| [21:24] | Right. Uh, Regina — | 好 瑞金娜 | 
| [21:25] | And you have the map I gave you? | 你拿着我给你的地图吗 | 
| [21:27] | A-and the money, so that should be plenty to get you started. | 还有钱 那些应该够你们起步了 | 
| [21:30] | – Yes, but — – Good. | -嗯 但… -很好 | 
| [21:33] | Then you should go. | 那你们该走了 | 
| [21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [21:41] | She needs to cross the line now. | 她得马上穿过镇界了 | 
| [21:44] | Okay, you guys, go. | 好了 你们走吧 | 
| [21:45] | I’ll be right behind you, I promise. | 我马上就来 我保证 | 
| [21:46] | I just — I just need a moment, okay? | 我需要点时间 好吗 | 
| [21:48] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [21:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [22:07] | Mama! | 妈妈 | 
| [22:13] | Robin? | 罗宾 | 
| [22:15] | Your family is waiting. Go. | 你的家人等着呢 走吧 | 
| [22:33] | I… | 我… | 
| [22:34] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [22:46] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [23:42] | I have what you want, deary. | 我把你要的东西带来了 亲爱的 | 
| [23:45] | Now show yourself. | 出来吧 | 
| [23:48] | Rumple! | 朗普 | 
| [23:50] | Help! | 救我 | 
| [23:51] | Yes, Rumplestiltskin! | 是啊 朗普斯金 | 
| [23:54] | Do help her! | 快救她啊 | 
| [24:02] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 | 
| [24:04] | Oh, I am impressed. | 你真是厉害 | 
| [24:06] | Didn’t think you had it in you. | 没想到你还有这本事 | 
| [24:09] | I’m not here for your praise. | 我不是来听你夸赞的 | 
| [24:11] | Give me the gauntlet | 把臂铠给我 | 
| [24:12] | and you can have your wench back. | 你就可以把你的小妞领回去了 | 
| [24:15] | Seeing as how you asked so nicely… | 既然你都好声好气地说了 | 
| [24:21] | You think you can steal from the dark one and live? | 你偷了黑暗者的东西还指望安然无恙吗 | 
| [24:25] | Fatal mistake, deary! | 致命的错误 亲爱的 | 
| [24:28] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 | 
| [24:30] | I’m…not…alone. | 我并不是独自一人 | 
| [24:46] | The sea witch. | 海女巫 | 
| [24:50] | Such a pretty thing. | 多漂亮的姑娘啊 | 
| [24:53] | Seems a shame I’ll have to crack her pipes. | 只可惜我要拧断她的脖子了 | 
| [24:57] | Harm one hair on her head, Maleficent burns. | 你敢动她一根头发 我就烧死玛琳菲森 | 
| [25:01] | And Ursula will kill your maid, | 那样厄休拉会杀掉你的女佣 | 
| [25:04] | and where will that leave us? | 我们又有什么好处呢 | 
| [25:06] | Cruella! | 库伊拉 | 
| [25:07] | Thought I caught a whiff of desperation and gin. | 我就说好像闻到一股绝望和杜松子酒的味道 | 
| [25:10] | I must say, I’m — I’m surprised to see you all here. | 我承认 见到你很让我意外 | 
| [25:14] | Last time we crossed, | 我们上次碰面的时候 | 
| [25:15] | it looked like things weren’t going your way. | 事态似乎并不如你所愿 | 
| [25:19] | And unless you hand back my maid, | 如果你把女佣还给我 | 
| [25:21] | they won’t be this time, either. | 这次至少不会那么惨 | 
| [25:23] | Shall I get you a stepstool | 我是不是该给你个凳子 | 
| [25:24] | so you can look in my eyes when you threaten me? | 这样你威胁我的时候就能直视我的眼睛了 | 
| [25:26] | I don’t need to threaten you, deary. | 我不需要威胁你 亲爱的 | 
| [25:29] | It took three of you to get this far, | 你们三个人一起才走到这步 | 
| [25:31] | and I promise it isn’t far enough. | 我向你们保证 这还是差远了 | 
| [25:35] | Have it your way. | 那就如你所愿吧 | 
| [25:37] | Ursula, darling, crush the maid’s heart. | 厄休拉 把女佣的心脏捏碎 | 
| [25:59] | That was, uh, a rather risky endeavor for an old glove, dearies. | 为个旧臂铠值得冒这么大险吗 几位 | 
| [26:04] | Oh, the risk was worth it. | 这险绝对值得冒 | 
| [26:05] | For too long we’ve lived in a world | 这个只有英雄会赢的世界 | 
| [26:06] | where the heroes always win. | 我们已经待得太久了 | 
| [26:08] | And the gauntlet will reveal our enemies’ weaknesses, | 臂铠将暴露我们敌人的弱点 | 
| [26:11] | and we will be the victors. | 这样我们就能胜利了 | 
| [26:13] | Let her go. | 放她走 | 
| [26:22] | Why — why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 | 
| [26:25] | I-I-I mean, with that object — | 有了那个东西 | 
| [26:27] | They still won’t be able to harm you. | 他们还是无法伤害你的 | 
| [26:31] | Why do you care about me? | 你为什么在乎我的死活 | 
| [26:36] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 | 
| [26:38] | But if anyone’s gonna crush your heart, | 就算有人要捏碎你的心脏 | 
| [26:40] | it’s gonna be me. | 那也该是我 | 
| [26:46] | When the stars on the hat align with those in the sky, | 当帽子里的星星和夜空中的列成直线 | 
| [26:51] | we shall begin. | 我们就可以开始了 | 
| [26:52] | You mean I shall end. | 你是说我就该死了 | 
| [26:53] | Let’s not start mincing our words now. | 我们不要再装腔作势了 | 
| [26:55] | Oh, how brave. | 真勇敢 | 
| [26:57] | I half-expected you to crumble at the precipice of your demise. | 我还以为你会在死亡面前崩溃呢 | 
| [27:01] | I’m not the one who’s a coward. | 我才不是懦弱的那一个 | 
| [27:03] | Well, then, you’ll enjoy watching this coward | 那你就好好欣赏我这个懦夫 | 
| [27:06] | crush your heart. | 捏碎你的心脏吧 | 
| [27:24] | This place is amazing. | 这地方太美了 | 
| [27:26] | Mom, I’ll, uh, be right back. | 妈妈 我马上就回来 | 
| [27:29] | Hey, kid, wait. | 孩子 等等 | 
| [27:32] | Well, Emma, I think this is it. | 艾玛 我想就是这里了 | 
| [27:39] | Crocuses! | 番红花 | 
| [27:40] | Arendelle crocuses! | 阿伦黛尔的番红花 | 
| [27:41] | Elsa, we’re almost home. | 艾尔莎 我们就要回家了 | 
| [27:43] | Wait, maybe I should open it. Magic can be unpredictable. | 也许该由我来打开 魔法有时变幻莫测 | 
| [27:47] | – So this is it. – Appears so. | -要分别了 -看起来是的 | 
| [27:50] | Thank you for taking such good care of my sister. | 谢谢你把我姐姐照顾得这么好 | 
| [27:53] | – It’s kind of what we do. – It’s our pleasure. | -这是我们应该的 -很乐意帮忙 | 
| [27:56] | Now, don’t you all have a kingdom to go save? | 你们不是还有个王国要去拯救吗 | 
| [27:59] | We sure do. | 没错 | 
| [28:00] | I hope Hans isn’t too comfortable on that throne | 希望汉斯在王座上不要坐得太舒服 | 
| [28:02] | ’cause I’m gonna knock him right off the minute we get back. | 因为我一回去就会把他从上面打下来 | 
| [28:05] | And the second minute we’re back, | 回去以后的第二件事 | 
| [28:07] | maybe we could get married? | 也许我们可以把婚结了 | 
| [28:09] | Just a thought. | 提个意见而已 | 
| [28:11] | Emma, thank you for everything. | 艾玛 感谢你为我们做的一切 | 
| [28:14] | You’ve done so much. | 你为我们做了那么多 | 
| [28:17] | I could never repay you. | 我永远无法报答你的恩情 | 
| [28:27] | It’s time. | 到时候了 | 
| [28:29] | Please, thank Hook and Mr. Gold for us, as well. | 拜托 代我向虎克和戈登先生致谢 | 
| [28:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [28:52] | I wish I had met this Mr. Gold. | 真希望能见见这位戈登先生 | 
| [28:53] | He seems super helpful. Who is he? | 他好像特别乐于助人 他到底是谁啊 | 
| [28:56] | I mean, who is he in the other world? | 我是说在那个世界里他是谁啊 | 
| [28:57] | Wait, let me guess. | 等等 让我猜猜 | 
| [28:59] | He was a fairy godfather, wasn’t he? | 他是位仙子教父 对吗 | 
| [29:00] | Well, not exactly. | 其实不是的 | 
| [29:02] | He was an evil sorcerer you’re lucky you never met. | 他曾是个邪恶魔法师 没遇见他是好事 | 
| [29:06] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [29:07] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 | 
| [29:09] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [29:11] | He explicitly said he didn’t know anything about you. | 他还特别说过他根本不认识你 | 
| [29:13] | Well, that’s a lie. | 他说谎 | 
| [29:15] | Not that I’m surprised. All he does is lie. | 我倒不觉得惊讶 他永远在撒谎 | 
| [29:19] | So Gold was playing us the whole time. | 那么戈登一直都在骗我们 | 
| [29:22] | But why? | 但为什么呢 | 
| [30:02] | It’s time. | 到时候了 | 
| [30:16] | Gold! Stop! | 戈登 住手 | 
| [30:18] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我不能 | 
| [30:20] | I’ve waited too long for this. | 这一天我等太久了 | 
| [30:22] | And I’m too close. | 而且我马上就要成功了 | 
| [30:27] | Well, maybe not everything has went to plan. | 虽然遇到点意外 | 
| [30:29] | But this next part… | 但接下来这部分 | 
| [30:32] | I’m really gonna enjoy. | 我会十分享受的 | 
| [30:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [30:44] | Why can’t I — | 为什么我不能 | 
| [30:45] | Because I commanded you not to. | 因为我在命令你不要这样做 | 
| [30:52] | Drop the heart. | 把他的心放下 | 
| [30:56] | Now release everyone. | 释放大家 | 
| [31:07] | And now? | 现在 | 
| [31:09] | Now you can take us to the town line | 带我们两个去镇界 | 
| [31:12] | because we need to be alone for what comes next. | 因为接下来的事我们要单独解决 | 
| [31:22] | Belle, what are you doing? | 贝儿 你要干什么 | 
| [31:28] | Finally facing the truth. | 面对事实 | 
| [31:31] | No, please put the dagger down | 不 求你放下匕首 | 
| [31:35] | and let me explain. | 听我解释 | 
| [31:36] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:37] | It’s my turn to talk. | 这次该我说了 | 
| [31:39] | Do you remember the first time you saved my life? | 还记得你第一次救我吗 | 
| [31:43] | You traded for me. | 你为我做了个交易 | 
| [31:46] | I thought I-I saw something in you, something good. | 我以为我发现了你心底的善良 | 
| [31:51] | Well, I found that gauntlet today. | 今天我发现了那个臂铠 | 
| [31:56] | And that’s when I-I finally realized | 这下我才终于明白 | 
| [31:59] | that all the signs I’d been seeing | 我看到的种种迹象 | 
| [32:03] | were correct. | 是真的 | 
| [32:05] | You’d never give up power for me, Rumple. | 你绝不会为我放弃力量的 朗普 | 
| [32:08] | You never have. | 从来没有 | 
| [32:11] | You never will. | 也永远不会 | 
| [32:11] | Y-y-you don’t understand. | 你不明白 | 
| [32:14] | No. | 是 | 
| [32:16] | You told me that gauntlet | 你告诉我 那个臂铠 | 
| [32:19] | could lead you to — to someone’s weakness, | 能带你找到一个人的弱点 | 
| [32:23] | to the thing they loved the most. | 他们最爱的东西 | 
| [32:26] | Well, you know where it led me, Rumple? | 你知道它带我找到了什么吗 朗普 | 
| [32:30] | To the real dagger. | 真正的匕首 | 
| [32:33] | Your true love is your power. | 你的真爱是你的力量 | 
| [32:38] | I like the power. | 我是喜欢力量 | 
| [32:39] | But there’s nothing wrong with power, | 但有力量也没什么不好啊 | 
| [32:42] | not when it means that — that I… | 如果力量能让我 | 
| [32:44] | that we — that we can have it all. | 让我们 拥有想要的一切的话 | 
| [32:49] | I just wanted you. | 我想要的只是你 | 
| [32:53] | I wanted to be chosen, not — | 我希望你也想要我 而不是… | 
| [32:56] | I tried to be everything for you, Rumple. | 我努力去成为你想要的一切 朗普 | 
| [33:01] | But I wasn’t. | 但我真的不是 | 
| [33:02] | And I-I lost my way | 为了帮你找回自己 | 
| [33:05] | trying to help you find yourself. | 我迷失了自己 | 
| [33:08] | Not anymore. | 不能再这么下去了 | 
| [33:10] | Please, Belle. I-I-I’ll make it up to you. | 求你了贝儿 我会补偿你 | 
| [33:13] | I-I-I’ve changed once before. I can do it again. | 我曾改变过一次 我可以再改变一次 | 
| [33:17] | You’ve never changed. | 你从来没改变过 | 
| [33:20] | – Please. – No! | -求你了 -不 | 
| [33:23] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [33:27] | Once I-I saw the man behind the beast. | 我曾经看到怪物表面下的人 | 
| [33:33] | Now there’s only a beast. | 可现在只剩下怪物了 | 
| [33:40] | Rumplestiltskin, | 朗普斯金 | 
| [33:42] | I command you… | 我命令你 | 
| [33:45] | to leave Storybrooke. | 离开童话镇 | 
| [33:47] | Belle, no. Please. | 贝儿 别这样 求求你 | 
| [33:50] | I won’t be able to come back. | 我永远都回不来了 | 
| [33:51] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [33:54] | I-I-I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 | 
| [33:57] | You already have. | 你已经失去我了 | 
| [33:59] | Belle, please. | 贝儿 求求你 | 
| [34:02] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 | 
| [34:03] | Belle! | 贝儿 | 
| [34:13] | Belle! | 贝儿 | 
| [34:19] | No! | 不 | 
| [34:23] | Belle! | 贝儿 | 
| [34:28] | Belle, please! | 贝儿 我求求你 | 
| [34:43] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很漂亮吧 | 
| [34:45] | I found it hidden in the east wing. | 我在宫殿东区找到的 | 
| [34:49] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:50] | Is it my hair? | 头发不好看吗 | 
| [34:51] | You’re right. I should have worn the braids. | 是啊 我该梳辫子的 | 
| [34:53] | Anna, you look absolutely perfect. | 安娜 你看上去美极了 | 
| [34:59] | I wouldn’t say perfect. | 倒不至于完美啦 | 
| [35:02] | Did you see these bruises? | 看见这些瘀伤了吗 | 
| [35:04] | – Have you seen Hans’ eye? – Yeah. | -你看到汉斯的眼睛了吗 -是啊 | 
| [35:06] | Totally worth it. | 这点伤也值了 | 
| [35:08] | Okay. | 好啦 | 
| [35:10] | Let’s get this wedding on the road. | 开始婚礼吧[在路上] | 
| [35:13] | I mean “On the aisle.” | 我是说”走进教堂” | 
| [35:17] | Anna, why did you do it? | 安娜 你为什么这么做 | 
| [35:19] | Why did you postpone your whole wedding | 为什么推迟婚礼 | 
| [35:21] | just to find out the truth? | 一心要查明真相 | 
| [35:26] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎 | 
| [35:27] | You’re my sister. | 你是我姐姐 | 
| [35:29] | I couldn’t walk down this aisle | 要是你不能像我一样幸福 | 
| [35:30] | unless you were as happy as I was. | 我怎么能结婚呢 | 
| [35:32] | Anna, I’m…very happy. | 安娜 我…幸福极了 | 
| [35:43] | What is that amazing smell? | 什么味道这么好闻 | 
| [35:48] | – Chocolate! – Chocolate! | -巧克力 -巧克力 | 
| [35:57] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [36:00] | Ready. | 准备好了 | 
| [36:24] | Just be gent– | 轻点… | 
| [36:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [36:27] | I just thought if I did it quickly, it’d be like ripping off a — | 我觉得要是我动作快点 就像是撕掉… | 
| [36:38] | I told you, Swan. | 我和你说过了 斯旺 | 
| [36:41] | I’m a survivor. | 我生命力强 | 
| [36:51] | I’m not in the mood for a hope speech, Emma. | 别鼓动我保持希望 艾玛 我不想听 | 
| [36:53] | You’re mistaking me for my mother. | 我和我妈妈不一样 | 
| [36:55] | Besides, you don’t need a speech. | 而且 你也不需要别人劝你 | 
| [36:56] | You need a drinking buddy. Shots? | 你需要人陪你喝酒 喝几杯吗 | 
| [37:01] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 有何不可 | 
| [37:03] | Two. | 两杯 | 
| [37:08] | You know you did the right thing today. | 你知道你今天做了正确的事 | 
| [37:09] | There it is — a hope speech. | 你还是说了 劝我抱希望 | 
| [37:11] | I thought we were drinking. | 不是说我们要喝几杯吗 | 
| [37:13] | It’s not a speech. It’s a compliment. | 我没想劝你 我是在夸你 | 
| [37:14] | Well, I don’t need your validation. | 用不着你来褒奖 | 
| [37:16] | I know I did the right thing. | 我知道我做得对 | 
| [37:18] | I know because I’m miserable — again. | 我知道是因为我又痛苦不堪了 | 
| [37:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:24] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, so is Gold. | 如果能让你好受点的话 戈登也很惨 | 
| [37:29] | It does. | 确实好受多了 | 
| [37:33] | Whoa, kid. Slow down. | 小子 慢着点 | 
| [37:34] | Mom! Mom! I found something big! | 妈妈 妈妈 我发现了很重要的东西 | 
| [37:37] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你们肯定想去看看 | 
| [37:41] | After you guys left, I stayed behind to look around, | 你们走后 我留下来到处看了看 | 
| [37:44] | and I found something. | 发现了这个 | 
| [38:08] | A library! | 一座图书馆 | 
| [38:09] | Not just any library. Look. | 不是普通的图书馆 看 | 
| [38:16] | That looks like your book. | 这好像你那本书 | 
| [38:18] | Only it’s blank. | 但这本是空白的 | 
| [38:19] | They all are. | 所有的书都是 | 
| [38:24] | And if this place is full of potential storybooks… | 如果这地方满是待写的童话书 | 
| [38:28] | Then maybe this is the author’s house. | 那这里可能是作者的房子 | 
| [38:33] | Henry, you did it! | 亨利 你成功了 | 
| [38:37] | Did what? What’s going on? | 什么成功了 怎么回事 | 
| [38:40] | Well, uh, we were looking for the author. | 我们在找作者 | 
| [38:46] | I was hoping he could write me a happier story. | 我希望他能给我写个幸福点的结局 | 
| [38:51] | We called that “Operation mongoose.” | 我们称之为”猫鼬计划” | 
| [38:54] | I like it. It’s got style. | 我喜欢这名字 很有性格 | 
| [38:57] | I’m in. | 我加入 | 
| [38:59] | You are? | 真的吗 | 
| [39:00] | I made you a promise I intend to keep. | 我要说话算话 | 
| [39:02] | Everyone deserves their happy ending. | 所有人都应该得到幸福结局 | 
| [39:35] | There may come a day | 总有一天 | 
| [39:37] | when the students surpass the master. | 学生会超过老师 | 
| [39:40] | But today is not that day. | 但不是今天 | 
| [39:43] | I want my gauntlet. | 我要拿回我的臂铠 | 
| [39:45] | We made a deal, Rumple, | 我们做了交易 朗普 | 
| [39:47] | and you never go back on a deal. | 交易不能反悔 | 
| [39:49] | No. | 不对 | 
| [39:50] | I paid a ransom. Quite different. | 我是交了赎金 完全是两回事 | 
| [39:54] | Demanding a ransom from the dark one is not a deal. | 向黑暗者索要赎金不算交易 | 
| [39:58] | It’s a death wish… | 而是找死 | 
| [40:00] | and a fool’s errand. | 而且是白忙活 | 
| [40:03] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have work to do. | 我先走一步 还有事情要做 | 
| [40:08] | Whatever you’re up to, it’ll never work. | 无论你打算干什么 都休想成功 | 
| [40:10] | The game is rigged. | 游戏结局是定好的 | 
| [40:12] | The villains never win. | 坏人永远不会赢 | 
| [40:15] | Why don’t you join us? | 你何不加入我们 | 
| [40:17] | Perhaps we can change the game together. | 也许我们能一起改变游戏结局 | 
| [40:19] | You severely underestimate me, deary. | 你严重低估了我的能力 亲爱的 | 
| [40:22] | I always win. | 我总会赢 | 
| [40:25] | And I win alone. | 而且是独自赢 | 
| [40:27] | I certainly don’t need to join you, uh, queens of darkness. | 我才不需要加入你们几个黑暗女王 | 
| [40:41] | It’s all I got. | 只有这么多 | 
| [40:42] | If you’re not happy about it, try eating each other. | 如果不满足 就互相残杀吧 | 
| [40:46] | I hear cannibalism is frowned upon in the aquatic world. | 我听说水生动物不喜欢嗜食同类 | 
| [40:50] | Or maybe you could tell me differently. | 你有不一样的看法吗 | 
| [40:54] | So, this is what a man who always wins looks like. | 常胜将军就这幅德行啊 | 
| [40:57] | I assure you, Ursula, my situation is only temporary. | 你放心 厄休拉 我的状况是暂时的 | 
| [41:01] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [41:02] | How you gonna fix that, play the lotto? | 你要怎么做 中六合彩吗 | 
| [41:05] | I’d like to tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事 | 
| [41:07] | It’s about heroes and villains, | 是关于英雄和坏人 | 
| [41:10] | where the villains always lose. | 而坏人总是失败 | 
| [41:12] | Seems like someone’s changed his tune. | 貌似某人的口气变了 | 
| [41:16] | I’ve learned the rules do apply to me, | 我发现这法则的确也适用于我 | 
| [41:18] | but also there’s someone who can change those rules. | 但有个人 能改变这个法则 | 
| [41:22] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [41:23] | For now, let’s call him “The author.” | 我们暂且称他为”作者” | 
| [41:25] | Pretentious. I hate him already. | 自以为是 听名字就讨厌 | 
| [41:27] | Then let’s go see him. | 那我们去见见他 | 
| [41:29] | Tell him what we think. | 告诉他我们的想法 | 
| [41:31] | Unless you prefer life as a fish-food dispenser. | 除非你更想继续分发鱼食 | 
| [41:35] | But if you’re coming to me for help, | 如果你肯来找我帮忙 | 
| [41:36] | I can assume it won’t be easy. | 那这事肯定不容易 | 
| [41:39] | Who’s standing in our way? | 谁在从中作梗 | 
| [41:43] | The usual people — the heroes. | 跟平常一样 英雄们 | 
| [41:46] | Let’s get your things. | 我们去拿你的东西 | 
| [41:48] | We’ve two more stops to make. | 我们还要先去两个地方 |