| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | We’re back, darling. | 我们回来了 亲爱的 | 
| [00:04] | Now we begin our task. | 现在任务开始了 | 
| [00:06] | Our team is one member short. | 现在我们还差一个人呢 | 
| [00:07] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 | 
| [00:08] | But she’s dead. | 可她已经死了 | 
| [00:09] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 | 
| [00:11] | It’s time to reunite the band. | 重聚的时刻到了 | 
| [00:29] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [00:37] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [00:41] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [00:48] | Hi, buddy. I gotcha. | 孩子 我抱住你了 | 
| [00:59] | What a lovely child. | 真是个可爱的孩子 | 
| [01:03] | Stay the hell away from my son. | 离我儿子远点 | 
| [01:05] | We’re not the ones you should fear. | 你该害怕的不是我们 | 
| [01:08] | Something far worse than us looms over his head. | 他面临着比我们更可怕的威胁 | 
| [01:11] | The truth of what you did to me. | 那就是你对我做过的事的真相 | 
| [01:19] | Please don’t hurt my family. | 请不要伤害我的家人 | 
| [01:22] | When I’m finished, | 等我达到目的 | 
| [01:23] | you won’t have a family left to hurt. | 你连家人都不会有了 | 
| [01:38] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [01:47] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [01:50] | I’m right here. | 我在这里呢 | 
| [01:55] | Well, you haven’t slept a wink, have you? | 你根本就没睡吧 | 
| [01:57] | No, it’s hard with Ursula and Cruella just down the street. | 厄休拉和库伊拉就在这条街上 我睡不着 | 
| [01:59] | Tell me about it. | 我也是 | 
| [02:01] | I just had the worst nightmare. | 我刚做了个可怕的噩梦 | 
| [02:03] | You were gone. | 你不见了 | 
| [02:04] | I went to check on Neal | 我去看尼尔 | 
| [02:05] | and found those two surrounding him… only… | 发现她们俩就在他身边 只是 | 
| [02:09] | Maleficent was there, too. | 玛琳菲森也在 | 
| [02:11] | Of course she was. | 怎么少的了她 | 
| [02:17] | David, she said she would make us pay for what she did. | 戴维 她说要我们为所做的事付出代价 | 
| [02:20] | Well, it’s a good thing she’s no longer around. | 幸好她现在不在了 | 
| [02:22] | The other two are. | 但另外两个还在 | 
| [02:24] | And they know. | 而且她们知道真相 | 
| [02:26] | This can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 | 
| [02:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [02:29] | None of that matters. | 那都无所谓 | 
| [02:31] | All that does | 我们只要 | 
| [02:33] | is that we kick them the hell out of this town | 在别人知道我们做的事之前 | 
| [02:34] | before anyone else learns what we did. | 把她们赶出小镇就行 | 
| [03:06] | Should I be worried you’re this excited | 我们的蜜月结束了你居然这么激动 | 
| [03:07] | for our honeymoon to be over? | 我是不是该担心一下 | 
| [03:08] | Look, the Summer Palace was wonderful, | 夏宫是很棒 | 
| [03:10] | but it’s time to face reality. | 但是该面对现实了 | 
| [03:11] | The queen is still out there. | 巫后还在伺机而动 | 
| [03:12] | We have to figure out a way to deal with it. | 我们得想办法对付她 | 
| [03:14] | And we will. | 我们会的 | 
| [03:14] | Whatever she throws at us, | 不管她抛给我们什么难题 | 
| [03:16] | we’ll find a way to overcome it. | 我们会想到对付的办法的 | 
| [03:17] | I thought I told the dwarves | 我跟小矮人说过 | 
| [03:18] | not to put Sleepy on guard duty. | 不要让瞌睡虫做守卫 | 
| [03:25] | Snow, it’s not just Sleepy. | 白雪 睡着的可不止瞌睡虫一个 | 
| [03:27] | A sleeping curse. | 沉睡咒 | 
| [03:29] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [03:38] | – Regina! – Show yourself! | -瑞金娜 -现身吧 | 
| [03:40] | No one’s hiding. | 我没躲啊 | 
| [03:45] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 | 
| [03:46] | I was afraid you wouldn’t recognize me. | 我还担心你认不出我来呢 | 
| [03:49] | Have you met my associates Cruella and Ursula? | 见过我的同伴库伊拉和厄休拉吗 | 
| [03:54] | What do you want with us? | 你想对我们怎么样 | 
| [03:55] | Relax, dear prince. | 放松点 亲爱的王子 | 
| [03:57] | We’re not here to fight. | 我们不是来打架的 | 
| [03:59] | We’re here to make a deal. | 我们是来做交易的 | 
| [04:17] | Uh, darling, | 亲爱的 | 
| [04:18] | how much longer for those drinks? | 我们的饮品还要等多久啊 | 
| [04:26] | Hello, mum. | 好啊 | 
| [04:27] | Usual, please. | 还是老样子 | 
| [04:30] | You betcha. | 没问题 | 
| [04:32] | Cheers. | 谢了 | 
| [04:34] | You know, if that old bag still wolfed out, | 如果那老太婆还会变狼 | 
| [04:36] | I’d turn her into a coat for my collection. | 我一定把她做成狼皮袄纳入我的衣橱 | 
| [04:40] | Regina! We could use a heart rip over here. | 瑞金娜 需要你帮忙挖颗心 | 
| [04:43] | Granny needs a little encouragement in taking our order. | 外婆需要点动力给我们上菜 | 
| [04:46] | Yes, a very effective tactic. | 那真是有效的方法 | 
| [04:48] | Didn’t you once rip out the heart | 你不是有次挖出了北部森林 | 
| [04:49] | of every villager in the north woods? | 所有村民的心脏吗 | 
| [04:52] | Or was it the south? | 还是南边来着 | 
| [04:54] | Uh, why don’t you head to my office, | 你先去我办公室 | 
| [04:56] | get started on the book? | 开始看书 好吗 | 
| [04:58] | Sure. Make sure to get chocolate frosted doughnuts, | 好 一定要巧克力糖霜甜甜圈 | 
| [05:00] | not chocolate doughnuts, okay? | 不是巧克力甜甜圈 好吗 | 
| [05:08] | Let me be clear, ladies. | 我说清楚 女士们 | 
| [05:09] | If you bring up my former sins around my son again, | 你们再在我儿子面前提起我之前的罪过 | 
| [05:13] | you’ll find yourselves across that town line | 我马上就把你们赶出镇界 | 
| [05:15] | faster than you can say “Costume jewelry.” | 连句”人造珠宝”都来不及说 | 
| [05:17] | These are blood diamonds, I’ll have you know. | 我告诉你 这可都是血钻 | 
| [05:19] | Come on, let’s take our business elsewhere. | 走吧 我们去别处消费 | 
| [05:29] | So what’s the plan here? | 你有什么计划 | 
| [05:31] | To deal with our… latest crisis. | 应对我们最新的危机 | 
| [05:35] | Those two might be tactless morons, but… | 那两个确实是笨蛋 但是 | 
| [05:37] | they couldn’t magic their way out of a paper bag. | 他们法力很弱 无力兴风作浪 | 
| [05:40] | I wouldn’t worry. | 别担心了 | 
| [05:42] | And they’re here to seek redemption. | 再说她们是来寻求救赎的 | 
| [05:44] | You don’t actually believe that? | 你不会真信那鬼话吧 | 
| [05:45] | If I didn’t think it was a distinct possibility, | 如果我一点都不信 | 
| [05:47] | I wouldn’t have let them in town in the first place. | 也就不会放她们进镇了 | 
| [05:49] | Now that they’re here, | 既然她们进来了 | 
| [05:49] | we have to be certain, | 我们必须搞清楚 | 
| [05:51] | which means keeping eyes on them 24/7. | 所以 得全天监视她们 | 
| [05:54] | Which sounds like a job for the sheriff’s department. | 这听起来好像是警局的工作吧 | 
| [05:57] | I have bigger things to worry about. | 我还有更大的麻烦要解决呢 | 
| [06:10] | Hook. | 虎克 | 
| [06:16] | You know her? | 你认识她 | 
| [06:19] | Aye, luv. I encountered many a vile creature on my voyages. | 是的 我旅途时遇到过很多邪恶生物 | 
| [06:22] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [06:24] | I’m glad you’re here. We have to go. | 真高兴你在这儿 我们得走了 | 
| [06:26] | What? Now? We just came to meet you for lunch. | 什么 现在 我们刚来想和你们吃午餐 | 
| [06:28] | I’ve been dying for a grilled cheese all day. | 我馋烤奶酪都一天了 | 
| [06:29] | It’ll have to wait. | 那得等等了 | 
| [06:31] | You’re aware we have two new friends in town. | 你知道镇上来了两位新朋友 | 
| [06:32] | They’re up to something. If we hurry, we can pick up the trail. | 她们有什么图谋 抓紧的话 还来得及跟上 | 
| [06:36] | Looks like duty calls. | 有工作 没办法了 | 
| [06:45] | Try anything, | 敢有什么不轨 | 
| [06:47] | and both of you will hop out of here as toads. | 你俩就变成癞蛤蟆跳出去吧 | 
| [06:50] | Well, hello to you, too, darling. | 你也好啊 亲爱的 | 
| [06:51] | Nice place you got here. Sure beats sweeping the castle. | 这儿挺棒啊 比打扫城堡是强多了 | 
| [06:54] | Why are you here? | 你们来干吗 | 
| [06:55] | Have you come to kidnap me again? | 又是来绑架我的吗 | 
| [06:57] | Oh, did we do that? Oh, they all blur together. | 我们还干过那种事啊 记不清了呢 | 
| [07:00] | No, we’ve come to offer you our congratulations | 我们是来恭喜你的 | 
| [07:02] | in defeating the dark one. | 恭喜你打败了黑暗者 | 
| [07:04] | I mean, who would’ve thought it? | 谁能想到呢 | 
| [07:05] | A simple chambermaid | 一个小小的女佣 | 
| [07:06] | takes down the most powerful sorcerer in the land. | 打败了世上最强大的巫师 | 
| [07:09] | You did… quite a number on him, darling. | 你给他的打击很大 亲爱的 | 
| [07:12] | So you’ve… seen him? | 你们 见到他了吗 | 
| [07:14] | Yes, he’s a mess, darling. A bum. | 他现在一团糟 亲爱的 成了流浪汉 | 
| [07:17] | Reduced to his old cowardly self. | 又成了当初那个懦夫 | 
| [07:19] | It makes sense, really, why he was so terrified of losing his magic. | 这也正常 不然他怎么那么怕失去魔法呢 | 
| [07:24] | Tell me, | 告诉我 | 
| [07:25] | Is there not a part of you reveling in all of this? | 你心里真的没有一点小得意吗 | 
| [07:28] | No! | 没有 | 
| [07:30] | I would never take comfort in his suffering. | 我永远不会因为他受苦而高兴 | 
| [07:34] | Now do you intend to buy something? | 你们到底是想来买东西 | 
| [07:36] | Or did you just come here to be cruel? | 还是专门来让我难过的 | 
| [07:38] | Well, as a matter of fact, | 事实上 | 
| [07:41] | I was hoping you’d have a… | 我想给我的车 | 
| [07:43] | hood ornament for my vehicle. | 买个引擎盖装饰物 | 
| [07:46] | Something with a little glitz. | 要闪亮夺目 | 
| [07:49] | I’ll check the inventory. | 我去仓库看看 | 
| [08:11] | Won’t be long now, Maleficent, my dear. | 不会太久了 玛琳菲森 亲爱的 | 
| [08:37] | Your slumber is nearly over. | 你的沉睡将尽了 | 
| [08:51] | Chocolate frosted doughnuts. | 巧克力糖霜甜甜圈 | 
| [08:55] | How are we doing? You find anything? | 怎么样了 找到什么了吗 | 
| [08:58] | Not yet. | 还没 | 
| [08:59] | But if the author left clues in the book | 但如果作者在书里留了线索 | 
| [09:01] | Like mother superior said, we’ll find them. | 就像院长说的那样 我们一定能找到 | 
| [09:04] | How about you, mom? How are you doing? | 你怎么样 妈妈 你还好吗 | 
| [09:08] | I’m fine, Henry. | 我好着呢 亨利 | 
| [09:09] | You didn’t seem fine when we ran into Ursula and Cruella. | 遇到厄休拉和库伊拉时你看着不怎么好 | 
| [09:14] | Well… | 那是 | 
| [09:16] | I suppose that’s because they remind me | 可能是因为她们让我想起了 | 
| [09:19] | of a time in my life I’d rather forget. | 我人生中想要遗忘的那段记忆吧 | 
| [09:22] | Time when I was a true villain. | 我是个真正的坏人的日子 | 
| [09:27] | It makes me doubt if my happy ending’s even possible. | 让我怀疑我是否真有可能得到幸福结局 | 
| [09:30] | You can’t think like that. | 你不能那么想 | 
| [09:32] | I know, but sometimes I wonder | 我知道 但有时候我会想 | 
| [09:34] | if I’ll ever be as happy as I was | 我是否能回到只有你 | 
| [09:36] | when it was just you, me, Robin Hood, and Roland. | 我 罗宾汉 罗兰德的时候那么幸福 | 
| [09:41] | That feeling was, uh… | 那感觉 | 
| [09:44] | the closest I’ve ever been to happy. | 是我离幸福最近的时候 | 
| [09:49] | I wanna get back to that. | 我真想回到那时 | 
| [09:52] | You will, mom. | 你会的 妈妈 | 
| [09:54] | We’re gonna find the author, | 我们会找到作者的 | 
| [09:55] | and when he rewrites your ending, | 等他重写了你的结局 | 
| [09:58] | everything will be the way you want it to be. | 一切都会如你所愿的 | 
| [10:05] | Careful, Henry. | 小心点 亨利 | 
| [10:07] | You’re getting crumbs all over the book. | 你会把书弄脏的 | 
| [10:11] | Right. | 对 | 
| [10:13] | That’s strange. | 奇怪了 | 
| [10:15] | This paper, it’s… | 这一页的纸 | 
| [10:17] | it’s different than the rest. | 和其他页不一样 | 
| [10:19] | That’s because it’s Pinocchio’s story. | 因为这是皮诺曹的故事 | 
| [10:21] | Why would that story be any different from the others? | 为什么这故事和别的不一样 | 
| [10:23] | Because August added it to the book. | 因为这是奥古斯特加进去的 | 
| [10:26] | He wanted Emma to know he was Pinocchio as a boy. | 他想让艾玛知道他小时候就是皮诺曹 | 
| [10:29] | He wanted her to believe. | 他想要她相信 | 
| [10:31] | If August took the book apart, | 如果奥古斯特把书撕烂过 | 
| [10:34] | he might know something about it that we don’t. | 他也许知道一些我们不知道的事 | 
| [10:37] | Too bad he isn’t around to ask. | 可惜他不在了 我们没法问 | 
| [10:41] | August might not be, | 奥古斯特也许不在 | 
| [10:44] | but Pinocchio is. | 可皮诺曹还在 | 
| [10:54] | I get that you’re not a fan of Ursula and Cruella, | 我知道你不喜欢厄休拉和库伊拉 | 
| [10:57] | but am I missing something? | 但是不是还有什么我不知道的事 | 
| [10:59] | Did you know them back in the Enchanted Forest? | 你是在魔法森林时就认识她们了吗 | 
| [11:01] | Your mother and I had some run-ins with them. | 我和你妈妈跟她们有过接触 | 
| [11:02] | They weren’t pretty. | 不是什么好事 | 
| [11:04] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [11:06] | And what? | 然后什么 | 
| [11:08] | I just feel like you’re leaving stuff out. | 我只是觉得你有事没告诉我 | 
| [11:10] | Are you? | 是不是呢 | 
| [11:13] | Wait. Here they come. | 等等 她们出来了 | 
| [11:29] | Call Belle. | 打给贝儿 | 
| [11:30] | I wanna know exactly what happened in that shop. | 我要知道刚刚在店里发生了什么 | 
| [11:35] | I don’t understand. Why did you come to us? | 我不明白 你们为什么来找我们 | 
| [11:38] | That threat Regina made at your wedding, | 瑞金娜在你婚礼上做的威胁 | 
| [11:40] | about ruining your happiness? | 说要毁了你的幸福 | 
| [11:41] | It wasn’t all bluster. She has a way to make it happen. | 可不光是空话 她有实现的办法 | 
| [11:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [11:46] | Because Regina just stole the darkest of curses from me. | 因为瑞金娜从我这儿偷走了最黑暗的诅咒 | 
| [11:49] | It’s the dark curse, | 就是黑暗诅咒 | 
| [11:50] | and it makes that poison apple thing she did to you | 她之前毒苹果那招和这比起来 | 
| [11:52] | look like child’s play. | 简直是小孩子把戏 | 
| [11:53] | It will punish all of the Enchanted Forest, including us. | 那会祸及整个魔法森林 包括我们 | 
| [11:57] | So what are you suggesting, | 那你们有什么提议 | 
| [11:59] | that we storm the Evil Queen’s castle together? | 我们一起攻击巫后的城堡吗 | 
| [12:02] | If only your wits matched your looks. | 可惜你的脑子不如脸蛋一般好 | 
| [12:05] | There is a magical tree deep within the forest. | 森林深处有棵魔法树 | 
| [12:07] | The fairies call it the Tree of Wisdom. | 仙子们称之为智慧树 | 
| [12:10] | It will answer any question asked of it. | 它会回答你任何问题 | 
| [12:12] | Including a query about how to defeat the Queen and her curse. | 包括如何战胜巫后以及她的诅咒 | 
| [12:17] | So why don’t you ask it yourselves? | 那你为什么不自己去问 | 
| [12:19] | The tree’s knowledge is protected. | 智慧树的知识是受到保护的 | 
| [12:21] | Its wisdom can only be unlocked | 只有两位最勇敢的英雄 | 
| [12:23] | by two of the most valiant heroes. | 才能解开其智慧 | 
| [12:26] | Which is why you need us. | 所以你们需要我们 | 
| [12:33] | The map to its location. | 这张地图标出了树的位置 | 
| [12:35] | We will escort you there, | 为了所有人的安全 | 
| [12:37] | for all of our safety. | 我们会护送你们过去 | 
| [12:42] | This tree — if what they say is true… | 这棵智慧树 如果她们说的是真话 | 
| [12:45] | we’ll be able to defeat the Evil Queen once and for all. | 我们就能彻底地战胜巫后了 | 
| [12:48] | But can we trust them? | 可是我们能相信她们吗 | 
| [12:49] | They’re almost as bad as Regina. | 她们和瑞金娜一样邪恶 | 
| [12:50] | If she really has a curse as dark as they say, | 如果她真要实施她们所说的黑暗诅咒 | 
| [12:52] | the entire kingdom is in danger. | 那整个王国都有危险了 | 
| [12:56] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 | 
| [13:14] | Belle said she checked the back. | 贝儿说她检查了内堂 | 
| [13:14] | She’s pretty sure there’s a wooden box missing. | 她很肯定丢了个木盒 | 
| [13:16] | What was inside it? | 木盒里有什么 | 
| [13:17] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 | 
| [13:20] | Well, let’s find out. | 那我们就自己去看看吧 | 
| [13:42] | Is there a problem, Sheriff chiseled chin? | 有什么问题吗 帅警长 | 
| [13:45] | Step out of the vehicle, please. | 请下车 | 
| [14:18] | Anything? | 有发现吗 | 
| [14:21] | Car’s clean. | 不在车上 | 
| [14:23] | Weird. | 奇怪了 | 
| [14:25] | You think Belle just misplaced that box? | 你觉得是贝儿把盒子弄丢了吗 | 
| [14:27] | Who knows? But we can’t arrest them for speculation. | 谁知道 但不能凭猜测就逮捕她们 | 
| [14:31] | Looks like you guys are off the hook. | 看来你们可以走了 | 
| [14:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:37] | It would be nice if at least one of the Charmings | 你们家就算有一个人能对得起 | 
| [14:38] | lived up to their family name. | 家族名声也好啊 | 
| [14:42] | Maybe we should go back to the Sheriff’s station, | 也许我们该回警长办公室 | 
| [14:43] | check out any security footage of Gold’s, | 看看戈登店里的监控录像 | 
| [14:46] | Make sure they didn’t take anything. | 确保她们没拿走任何东西 | 
| [14:47] | Why don’t you go ahead? I wanna check on your mother. | 你去吧 我要去看看你妈妈 | 
| [14:49] | Mind dropping me at the loft on the way back? | 回去的路上能顺路载我回家吗 | 
| [14:51] | Dad… | 爸爸 | 
| [14:56] | Are you sure everything’s okay? | 你真的没事吗 | 
| [14:57] | Emma, of course. | 艾玛 当然了 | 
| [15:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [15:17] | You found that in Cruella’s car? | 这是你在库伊拉的车里找到的 | 
| [15:20] | David, that belonged to Maleficent, | 戴维 这是玛琳菲森的东西 | 
| [15:21] | you know how much that meant to her. | 你知道这对她有多重要 | 
| [15:22] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [15:24] | And I can only think of one reason | 那两个女巫 | 
| [15:25] | why those two witches would wanna steal a totem of hers — | 偷她的图腾只可能有一个原因 | 
| [15:29] | A spell. A spell to resurrect her. | 咒语 能复活她的咒语 | 
| [15:32] | Is that even possible? | 那有可能吗 | 
| [15:34] | You know, it doesn’t matter | 重点不在于 | 
| [15:34] | what their dark magic can or can’t do. | 她们的黑暗魔法能做到什么 | 
| [15:36] | Now that we have this, it’s not even an option. | 只要我们有这个 她们什么也做不了 | 
| [15:39] | But what if they discover it’s missing? | 但万一她们发现东西丢了怎么办 | 
| [15:40] | Won’t they just find something else? | 难道她们不会另寻其它物件吗 | 
| [15:43] | Then we take the one thing | 那我们就去找那个 | 
| [15:44] | that Cruella and Ursula can’t do without — | 库伊拉和厄休拉不可或缺的东西 | 
| [15:46] | Maleficent’s remains. | 玛琳菲森的遗骸 | 
| [15:48] | – Under the library. – That’s right. | -在图书馆下面 -没错 | 
| [15:50] | We find them, we dump them in the harbor, | 我们找到它 直接丢进海里 | 
| [15:51] | then she’s gone forever. | 那她就永远消失了 | 
| [15:52] | And once Ursula and Cruella realize that, | 等厄休拉和库伊拉意识到这一点 | 
| [15:54] | maybe they’ll leave town, too. | 也许她们也会离开童话镇 | 
| [15:55] | And hopefully they’ll take our secret with them. | 或许会带着我们的秘密一起离开 | 
| [16:16] | Well, are they going to let us cross or not? | 他们到底让不让我们过去 | 
| [16:19] | Unfortunately not. | 很遗憾 不行 | 
| [16:21] | You’d think traveling with Snow White and Prince Charming | 还以为跟白雪公主和白马王子同行 | 
| [16:24] | would open some doors. | 能有什么特权呢 | 
| [16:26] | Do they know who you are? | 他们真的知道你们是谁吗 | 
| [16:27] | Yes, and they also know who you are, | 知道 但他们也认识你们 | 
| [16:28] | so now we’re just going to have to find another route | 所以我们只能找其它的路 | 
| [16:30] | to the Tree of Wisdom. | 去智慧树了 | 
| [16:31] | If we walk south, we can circumvent the ravine. | 如果往南走 可以绕过峡谷 | 
| [16:33] | That will set us back two days. | 但要耽误两天的时间 | 
| [16:35] | Perhaps you should show those guards | 也许你该向那些守卫 | 
| [16:36] | just how skilled you are with your blade. | 展示一下你精湛的剑术 | 
| [16:38] | Now those men are just trying to do their duty. | 那些人只是在尽忠职守 | 
| [16:40] | And frankly, I would do exactly the same. | 坦白说 换做是我也不会让你们过去 | 
| [16:49] | Where’s Maleficent? | 玛琳菲森去哪了 | 
| [17:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [17:24] | Come on! | 快来 | 
| [17:27] | No! | 不 | 
| [17:30] | I don’t believe that detour will be necessary. | 我觉得没必要绕行了 | 
| [17:34] | You should’ve given us another chance to talk to them. | 你应该让我们再跟他们谈一下 | 
| [17:36] | Talk, talk, talk. | 谈谈谈 | 
| [17:38] | You weren’t willing to do what was needed. I was. | 你们不愿意当坏人 那我来 | 
| [17:41] | Oh, well done, darling. | 干得好 亲爱的 | 
| [17:45] | I’m sorry. Is there a problem? | 抱歉 你们是有意见吗 | 
| [17:51] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜也没有 | 
| [18:10] | Grilled Cheese, | 烤奶酪 | 
| [18:11] | just the way you like it. | 你喜欢的口味 | 
| [18:13] | – Fries? – Onion rings. | -加薯条吗 -洋葱圈 | 
| [18:15] | Mmm, good. I was just testing you. | 很好 我只是考考你 | 
| [18:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [18:20] | A.T.M. security footage. We’re trying to figure out | 取款机的监控录像 我们想查明 | 
| [18:22] | if Ursula and Cruella stole something from Gold’s shop. | 厄休拉和库伊拉有没有从戈登店里偷东西 | 
| [18:24] | By the way, | 对了 | 
| [18:25] | I never got the chance to ask you | 我一直没来得及问 | 
| [18:27] | how exactly you knew Ursula. | 你到底怎么认识厄休拉的 | 
| [18:29] | I already told you, luv. | 我已经告诉你了 亲爱的 | 
| [18:30] | She’s just one of the many sea monsters | 她是我当海盗的岁月里 | 
| [18:31] | who crossed my path in my pirating days. | 遇到过的海妖之一 | 
| [18:34] | What exactly does that mean? | 那到底是什么意思 | 
| [18:38] | Honestly, I don’t recall. | 说实话 我想不起来了 | 
| [18:44] | Swan, that’s all there is to know. | 斯旺 没有别的可说了 | 
| [18:46] | You’re holding something back. | 你在隐瞒着什么 | 
| [18:51] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还有什么可说的 | 
| [18:58] | Neither do I. | 我也是 | 
| [19:09] | Well, I should get back to it. | 我该继续工作了 | 
| [19:12] | Enjoy your witch hunt. | 追捕女巫顺利 | 
| [19:26] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [19:27] | That’ll do. | 这就行了 | 
| [19:30] | We can get to the cavern through the mines. | 我们可以走矿井到达洞穴 | 
| [19:34] | Where you guys headed? | 你们两个要去哪 | 
| [19:35] | – Emma. – What are you doing here? | -艾玛 -你来干什么 | 
| [19:36] | I found something on those women. Look. | 我找到了些证据 你们看 | 
| [19:39] | Looks like Belle was right. | 看来贝儿说得对 | 
| [19:41] | I think that’s the box that’s missing. | 我想那就是丢失的盒子 | 
| [19:43] | It’s enough to drag them into the station, at least. | 凭这个足以把她们关进警局了 | 
| [19:45] | Well, let’s not jump the gun. | 我们不必操之过急 | 
| [19:47] | We don’t even know what that is. | 我们还不知道那是什么东西 | 
| [19:49] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 | 
| [19:49] | Two hours ago, you guys were so amped up about these divas, | 两小时前 你们还对她俩如此警惕 | 
| [19:52] | you didn’t even let me eat lunch, | 连吃饭的时间都没给我 | 
| [19:53] | – and now you’re g– – Going for a hike. | -现在你们却要 -去远足 | 
| [19:56] | We got Ashley to babysit Neal. | 我们把尼尔交给阿什莉了 | 
| [19:59] | So…now the crisis doesn’t matter. | 那么 危机不重要了吗 | 
| [20:02] | What the hell is going on today? | 今天是怎么了 | 
| [20:03] | Emma, your mother and I realized that | 艾玛 你妈妈和我意识到 | 
| [20:05] | we needed to take a step back from our crusade. | 我们应该暂缓一下对她们的行动 | 
| [20:07] | The truth is, we’ve been going about this all wrong. | 事实上 是我们错了 | 
| [20:09] | When we knew those women back in the enchanted forest, | 我们当初在魔法森林认识她们时 | 
| [20:11] | say they were villains. | 她们还是坏人 | 
| [20:13] | And ever since they set foot in this town, | 自从她们来到这个小镇 | 
| [20:14] | that is exactly how we’ve treated them. | 我们也一直把她们当做坏人 | 
| [20:16] | Yeah, we chose to see the worst in them. | 是啊 我们选择了把她们视为坏人 | 
| [20:17] | But, Emma, if they’re gonna have a shot at redeeming themselves, | 但是 艾玛 如果她们真想救赎自己 | 
| [20:20] | we have to choose to see the best. | 我们就得视她们为好人 | 
| [20:23] | You guys are seriously going for a hike? | 你们真的要去远足吗 | 
| [20:25] | I know it might be hard to believe | 我知道很难令人相信 | 
| [20:26] | that we’ve backed off Ursula and Cruella, | 我们决定不管厄休拉和库伊拉了 | 
| [20:28] | but your mother and I think it’s the right thing to do. | 但你妈妈和我认为这么做是对的 | 
| [20:36] | If you need me, I will… | 如果需要我的话 | 
| [20:38] | be at the station. | 就去警察局找我 | 
| [20:45] | David, is this really the right thing to do? | 戴维 这么做真的对吗 | 
| [20:48] | It’s the only way to make sure Emma doesn’t find out the truth. | 只有这样才能保证艾玛不会得知真相 | 
| [21:00] | Has anything come back to you, Pinocchio? | 想起什么了吗 匹诺曹 | 
| [21:07] | Maybe if you look at the pages again. | 不然再看看吧 | 
| [21:12] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [21:13] | On witch watch. | 去监视那俩女巫了 | 
| [21:14] | I was on the way to the station when I got your call. | 我正要回警察局就接到了你的电话 | 
| [21:16] | How’s it going here? | 怎么样了 | 
| [21:17] | It’s not. He can’t remember anything. | 不怎么样 他什么都想不起来 | 
| [21:19] | But since you and August spent so much time together, | 但你曾和奥古斯特相处过很长时间 | 
| [21:21] | I thought seeing you would… jog his memory. | 我想也许你能唤起他的记忆 | 
| [21:24] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [21:26] | I guess I could give it a shot. | 我想我可以试试 | 
| [21:34] | Come here. | 来这边 | 
| [21:38] | You remember me, right? | 你记得我 对吗 | 
| [21:40] | You’re Emma, the sheriff. | 你是艾玛 你是警长 | 
| [21:42] | But you know that back when you were…o-older… | 但之前你…年纪稍大一些的时候 | 
| [21:47] | we were friends. | 我们是朋友 | 
| [21:50] | You were a really smart grown-up. | 你长大了之后非常聪明 | 
| [21:52] | So smart you knew how to take that entire thing apart | 聪明到知道如何将那本书拆开 | 
| [21:55] | and add a story to it. | 把故事添加进去 | 
| [21:56] | And then you put it all back together. | 然后你又把整本书订在了一起 | 
| [22:00] | Do you remember doing that? | 你还记得是怎么做的吗 | 
| [22:02] | Or anything else about the book? | 关于那本书你还记得什么吗 | 
| [22:08] | I know everybody wants me to remember, | 我知道人人都希望我回忆起来 | 
| [22:12] | but…I just don’t. | 但我什么都想不起来 | 
| [22:14] | You went to Phuket. | 你去过普吉岛 | 
| [22:18] | You rode a motorcycle. You wore leather and didn’t shave! | 你骑摩托车 穿皮衣 还不刮胡子 | 
| [22:21] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [22:22] | No, he’s not trying hard enough. | 不行 他还不够努力 | 
| [22:24] | All you need to do is concentrate and think! | 你给我集中精力好好想 | 
| [22:27] | Or is that head of yours still made out of wood? | 难道说你的脑袋仍然是木头做的吗 | 
| [22:29] | – Whoa, stop! – Mom. | -住嘴 -妈妈 | 
| [22:31] | I won’t have you speak that way to my boy. | 不许你这么说我儿子 | 
| [22:33] | Maybe what your boy needs is some motivation. | 或许你儿子需要点动力 | 
| [22:35] | Okay, Regina, that’s enough. | 好了 瑞金娜 够了 | 
| [22:38] | Let’s go down to the vending machine and get a snack. | 我们去自动贩卖机买点零食 | 
| [22:40] | Henry, come on. | 亨利 走吧 | 
| [22:45] | Has it ever occurred to you | 你想没想过 | 
| [22:47] | that maybe this, uh, quest of yours is ill-fated? | 或许你的追寻注定是个悲剧 | 
| [22:50] | After ruining everyone else’s happy ending, | 你毁了所有人的幸福结局 | 
| [22:53] | what makes you think you deserve one of your own? | 你凭什么认为你也配拥有幸福结局 | 
| [22:55] | Oh, I can ask you the same question, toy maker, | 我也可以问你同样的问题 玩具师 | 
| [22:58] | considering you lied about the wardrobe | 魔力衣橱的事你撒了谎 | 
| [23:00] | so you could send Pinocchio to this world. | 好把匹诺曹送到这个世界来 | 
| [23:02] | I wouldn’t have needed to if it wasn’t for your curse! | 要不是你的诅咒我根本不用那么做 | 
| [23:05] | I had to save him! | 我必须救他 | 
| [23:07] | You stay away from my boy. | 你离我儿子远点 | 
| [23:15] | Should we really do this? | 我们真的该这么做吗 | 
| [23:16] | Yeah, stealing the remnants of a dead sorceress | 是啊 偷走死去女巫的遗骸 | 
| [23:19] | wasn’t exactly high on my bucket list either. | 也不是我特别期待的事 | 
| [23:20] | No, the lying part. | 不 我是说对艾玛撒谎 | 
| [23:23] | Ursula and Cruella haven’t been in town for two days, | 厄休拉和库伊拉进镇不到两天 | 
| [23:25] | and we’ve already lied to Emma more times than I can even count. | 我们对艾玛说过多少谎我都数不清了 | 
| [23:28] | When does it stop? | 什么时候能结束呢 | 
| [23:29] | It stops when we get rid of Maleficent’s ashes | 我们处理掉玛琳菲森的遗骸 | 
| [23:32] | and those witches are gone. | 那两个女巫离开就结束了 | 
| [23:38] | Snow, Charming, beauty sleep’s over. | 白雪公主 白马王子 醒醒吧 | 
| [24:06] | There it is. | 找到了 | 
| [24:34] | The tree of wisdom. | 智慧树 | 
| [24:37] | What now? | 怎么办 | 
| [24:39] | I’m guessing this is how we get the answers we need. | 看来这就是得到答案的方法 | 
| [24:44] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [24:53] | How can we stop the evil queen’s curse? | 怎样才能阻止巫后的诅咒 | 
| [25:13] | Why didn’t it answer our question? | 它为什么不回答我们的问题 | 
| [25:15] | Those witches had to have lied. | 那些女巫肯定在说谎 | 
| [25:17] | Do you think it’s a trap? | 你觉得这是个陷阱吗 | 
| [25:18] | It’s not a trap, my dear, | 这不是陷阱 亲爱的 | 
| [25:20] | and we didn’t lie about anything. | 而且我们也没说谎 | 
| [25:24] | Perhaps you two aren’t as valiant as we thought. | 也许你俩也不想我们想的那么好 | 
| [25:36] | David. There it it. | 戴维 在那里 | 
| [25:40] | Maleficent’s ashes. | 玛琳菲森的骨灰 | 
| [25:44] | We did it. | 我们成功了 | 
| [25:45] | We stopped them. | 我们阻止了她们 | 
| [25:46] | Not exactly. | 其实没有 | 
| [26:07] | Oh, I thought I made it clear. | 我以为我说清楚了 | 
| [26:10] | I don’t want you near my boy. | 你离我儿子远点 | 
| [26:12] | I didn’t come here to talk to Pinocchio. | 我不是来找匹诺曹的 | 
| [26:15] | I… I came to speak to you. | 我是来找你的 | 
| [26:18] | If you want information about the book, | 如果你是来问书的事 | 
| [26:20] | August never told me nothing. | 奥古斯特什么也没跟我说过 | 
| [26:21] | Will you shut up and just let me finish? | 你能不能闭嘴听我说完 | 
| [26:24] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我是想道歉 | 
| [26:26] | Well, go on. You’re off to an interesting start. | 请继续 你这开头挺好的 | 
| [26:29] | Look, if someone talked to Henry the way I spoke to your boy… | 如果有人像我对你儿子那样跟亨利讲话 | 
| [26:34] | I would’ve done a lot worse than yell at them. | 我肯定不会只吼他们两句了事 | 
| [26:39] | I know I was out of line. | 我知道我过分了 | 
| [26:43] | It’s just, every time I seem to make progress | 只是 每次我似乎向幸福 | 
| [26:45] | towards my happy ending, | 迈进了一步时 | 
| [26:48] | I hit another dead end. | 总会发现又是条死路 | 
| [26:53] | But I know I’ll never find it if I revert to my old ways. | 但如果我回到从前的老样子 是不会幸福的 | 
| [26:56] | So… | 所以 | 
| [27:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [27:08] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [27:20] | After the blue fairy turned August back into a boy, | 蓝仙子把奥古斯特变成了孩子 | 
| [27:23] | I kept everything he brought to town, | 我还保存着他带来的所有东西 | 
| [27:26] | just in case he remembered the man he used to be. | 想着也许哪天他会想起之前的自己 | 
| [27:33] | Perhaps, uh, | 也许 | 
| [27:34] | something I here will help you find what you are looking for. | 里面有什么能帮你找到你想要的东西 | 
| [27:44] | If my boy can’t help you with this, | 我儿子不能在这事上帮到你 | 
| [27:47] | perhaps yours can. | 也许你儿子做得到 | 
| [27:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [28:09] | I trust they don’t suspect my hand in all this. | 我想他们没怀疑这事与我有关吧 | 
| [28:12] | They had no reason to. | 他们没理由怀疑你 | 
| [28:14] | And Belle? | 贝儿呢 | 
| [28:17] | Did she have any suspicions while you were in my shop? | 你们去我店里时她起疑了吗 | 
| [28:20] | You mean, did she ask about you? | 你是想说她有没有问起你吗 | 
| [28:22] | She didn’t even mention your name, darling. | 她连你的名字都没提过 亲爱的 | 
| [28:25] | I’d say she’s moved on. | 她肯定已经把你忘了 | 
| [28:37] | You know what you must do. | 你知道你该做什么 | 
| [28:48] | We were fools to think we could work together. | 我们真不该相信我们可以合作 | 
| [28:50] | Step aside and let us pass. | 别挡我们的路 | 
| [28:54] | No one’s leaving until we figure out | 我们弄清楚树为什么 | 
| [28:56] | why the Tree didn’t answer your question. | 不回答你们前 谁也不能离开 | 
| [28:59] | Perhaps we got the rules wrong, darling. | 也许是我们搞错了规则 亲爱的 | 
| [29:01] | No. The plan should’ve worked. | 不 计划本该有效的 | 
| [29:03] | Unless there was some interference, | 除非是出现了干扰 | 
| [29:04] | unless the Tree sensed… | 除非 树感觉到了… | 
| [29:10] | How did I not see it sooner? | 我居然才发现 | 
| [29:12] | The sparkle in your eyes, | 你眼眸发亮 | 
| [29:14] | the glow of your snow white skin… | 肌肤雪白鲜亮 | 
| [29:16] | you’re positively radiant, my dear. | 你真是容光焕发啊 亲爱的 | 
| [29:21] | You don’t know? | 你还不知道吗 | 
| [29:24] | You’re carrying a child. | 你有孩子了 | 
| [29:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [29:31] | We are? | 真的吗 | 
| [29:32] | That’s why the Tree of Wisdom knocked you back. | 所以智慧树拒绝了你们 | 
| [29:35] | We’re going to be parents. | 我们要有孩子了 | 
| [29:37] | What does all this have to do with the Tree? | 这和智慧树有什么关系 | 
| [29:39] | Why would our child prevent us from getting an answer? | 我们得不到答案为什么是因为孩子 | 
| [29:41] | You may be heroes, | 你们虽是英雄 | 
| [29:43] | but that doesn’t mean your child will be. | 但这并不代表你们的孩子也是 | 
| [29:45] | Careful, witch. | 说话小心点 女巫 | 
| [29:48] | Your child is the product of true love, | 你们的孩子是真爱的产物 | 
| [29:51] | which means it could grow to be a powerful hero | 所以它可能成为一个强大的英雄 | 
| [29:55] | capable of great good. | 惩恶扬善 | 
| [29:57] | But with the potential for that good | 但这善良的潜能 | 
| [30:00] | also comes something else. | 还有其他附属品 | 
| [30:02] | What? | 是什么 | 
| [30:04] | The potential for great darkness. | 无比邪恶的潜能 | 
| [30:06] | Your child might turn out to be | 你们的孩子可能会和我们 | 
| [30:09] | just like us. | 一样 | 
| [30:13] | You mean a… | 你是说… | 
| [30:15] | A villain. | 一个坏人 | 
| [30:17] | Darker than any this realm has ever seen. | 是这王国闻所未闻的邪恶 | 
| [30:21] | Come, ladies. | 走吧 女士们 | 
| [30:23] | Seems we’ll have to find another way | 看来我们得另寻办法 | 
| [30:24] | to evade Regina’s dark curse. | 逃避瑞金娜的黑暗诅咒了 | 
| [30:26] | Can I choke them first? | 走前能先掐死他们吗 | 
| [30:28] | My tentacles are bored. | 我的触角都蠢蠢欲动了 | 
| [30:32] | I have a feeling they have plenty of suffering in their future. | 我看他们未来还要受很多苦呢 | 
| [30:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [30:57] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了什么 | 
| [30:58] | The dark magic we’re using to raise Maleficent | 让玛琳菲森起死复生的黑暗魔法 | 
| [31:00] | doesn’t require some silly little trinket from Gold’s shop. | 才不需要戈登店里的小破玩意 | 
| [31:03] | No, that was just a ruse to get you down here. | 那只是骗你们来这儿的计策 | 
| [31:06] | We need something with a little more kick. | 我们需要更有冲击力的东西 | 
| [31:08] | The blood from the people who wronged her most. | 害她最深的人的血 | 
| [31:11] | We’re too late. | 来不及了 | 
| [31:44] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 | 
| [31:52] | – Snow White and Princess Charming. – Maleficent. | -白雪公主和白马王子 -玛琳菲森 | 
| [31:56] | Whatever it is you think we did, | 不论你认为我们做了什么 | 
| [31:58] | you don’t know the whole story. | 你不知道事情的全部 | 
| [31:59] | I know enough. | 我知道得够多了 | 
| [32:01] | Patience, Mal. We have a plan. | 不急 小玛 我们有计划了 | 
| [32:03] | You wanna hurt someone? | 你想报复吗 | 
| [32:04] | Well, hurt me. Leave David alone. | 冲我来 别碰戴维 | 
| [32:06] | Hurt you? | 伤害你 | 
| [32:08] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:10] | That would be far too easy. | 不会这么简单 | 
| [32:13] | You’re going to tell everyone what we did first. | 你准备先告诉大家我们的所作所为 | 
| [32:16] | I don’t care about your secret. | 我不在乎你们的秘密 | 
| [32:17] | You can keep it as long as you like. | 你们想瞒多久就瞒多久 | 
| [32:20] | I only care about one thing — | 我只在乎一件事 | 
| [32:23] | your pain, | 你的痛苦 | 
| [32:25] | and that it be as long and terrible | 我痛苦了多久 你也要痛苦多久 | 
| [32:29] | and unyielding as my own. | 我有多痛苦 你也要多痛苦 | 
| [32:33] | The pain you caused. | 这痛苦是你造成的 | 
| [32:35] | I forgot how much I missed her. | 我都忘记自己有多想她了 | 
| [32:36] | It’s going to be entertaining. | 肯定会非常有趣 | 
| [32:38] | I’m gonna revel in every torturous moment. | 我会享受折磨你的每一刻 | 
| [32:41] | And you? You’re gonna watch your world crumble. | 而你 会眼睁睁看着自己的世界崩塌 | 
| [32:48] | See you soon, dears. | 再见 亲爱的 | 
| [32:53] | This is all our fault. | 这全都怪我们 | 
| [32:56] | If hadn’t been so determined to keep our secret… | 要不是那么想保密 | 
| [33:01] | If we’d just asked for help… | 要是寻求了帮助 | 
| [33:03] | You’re right. | 说得没错 | 
| [33:05] | We can’t keep lying. | 不能再隐瞒了 | 
| [33:09] | We have to tell Emma everything. | 我们得告诉艾玛真相 | 
| [33:19] | Well, Swan, why did you summon me? | 斯旺 找我什么事 | 
| [33:22] | Because I know there’s something about your past with Ursula | 我知道你和厄休拉过去有纠葛 | 
| [33:25] | you’re not telling me. | 而你不肯告诉我 | 
| [33:28] | And that’s okay. | 这没问题 | 
| [33:31] | What’s not okay is you lying to me about it. | 但你对我说谎就有问题了 | 
| [33:38] | Aye, luv, you’re right. | 亲爱的 你说得没错 | 
| [33:41] | I haven’t been entirely forthright with you. | 我确实没对你完全坦白 | 
| [33:44] | Truth is, I remember my history with Ursula. | 其实我记得和厄休拉的过去 | 
| [33:49] | It was ugly. | 很不堪 | 
| [33:50] | Did you break her heart? | 你伤了她的心吗 | 
| [33:54] | Worse. | 比这更糟 | 
| [33:58] | Look… | 听我说 | 
| [34:00] | whatever you did, you’re not that person anymore. | 无论你过去怎样 你现在变了 | 
| [34:04] | It’s not gonna change anything between us. | 我们之间的感情不会变 | 
| [34:09] | That’s quite a lot of faith you’re putting on me, Swan. | 你真是对我太有信心了 斯旺 | 
| [34:13] | I know, and there’s a reason for it. | 我知道 这是有原因的 | 
| [34:18] | What’s that? | 什么原因 | 
| [34:21] | My parents. | 我的父母 | 
| [34:22] | I had this moment today where I doubted them. | 今天我曾对他们有所怀疑 | 
| [34:26] | They said they were going for a hike, | 他们说要去远足 | 
| [34:26] | and I actually thought they were lying to me. | 我觉得他们是在骗我 | 
| [34:28] | Were they? | 是吗 | 
| [34:29] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不 | 
| [34:31] | My parents would never lie to me. | 我父母不可能骗我 | 
| [34:34] | But the fact that I could think that they would, | 但我怀疑了他们 | 
| [34:36] | it reminded me that I have this tendency to… | 这提醒了我 我会倾向于… | 
| [34:40] | expect the worst of people. | 把人往坏处想 | 
| [34:43] | In my childhood… | 我小时候 | 
| [34:45] | people were always letting me down, and I — | 大家总让我失望 而我… | 
| [34:48] | I don’t intend to let you down. | 我不想让你失望 | 
| [34:52] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [34:56] | And I know whatever happened with that sea witch… | 无论你和海女巫之间发生了什么 | 
| [34:59] | you can tell me on your own time. | 什么时候说 说不说都随你 | 
| [35:03] | Because no matter what, I gonna do what my parents always do. | 因为无论如何 我会像我父母那样 | 
| [35:09] | I’m gonna choose to see the best in you. | 选择看到你最好的一面 | 
| [35:17] | And I with you. | 我也是 | 
| [35:25] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [35:26] | We just… didn’t want to interrupt. | 我们不想打断你们 | 
| [35:29] | So you awkwardly stood there to watch? | 你们就站在那儿尴尬地看吗 | 
| [35:32] | Next time, interrupt. | 下次直接打断吧 | 
| [35:33] | I’m afraid we have some bad news. | 恐怕有点坏消息 | 
| [35:35] | It turns Cruella and Ursula were up to something. | 原来库伊拉和厄休拉的确在捣鬼 | 
| [35:39] | They resurrected Maleficent. | 她们复活了玛琳菲森 | 
| [35:41] | The dragon that I slayed under the clock tower? | 我在钟楼下杀死的那条龙吗 | 
| [35:43] | Dragon? I thought she was some sort of mummified beast. | 龙 我还以为是怪兽干尸 | 
| [35:46] | Well, whatever she was, she’s back to her old self now. | 不管她是什么 她现在变回从前的模样了 | 
| [35:49] | And as long as she’s in town, no one is safe. | 只要她在镇上 大家都不安全 | 
| [35:51] | I don’t get it. Why are these witches waging war against us? | 我不懂 这些女巫为什么要跟我们作对 | 
| [35:58] | Because they’re villains, | 因为他们是坏人 | 
| [36:01] | and we’re heroes. | 我们是英雄 | 
| [36:14] | – Charming, wake up. – He won’t, dear. | -王子 醒醒 -他不会醒的 亲爱的 | 
| [36:16] | At least, not until morning. | 至少 得到早上才会醒 | 
| [36:18] | W-what are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [36:20] | Why are you here? Where are your friends? | 你为什么在这里 你的朋友都哪去了 | 
| [36:22] | They don’t know I’m paying you a visit. | 她们不知道我来找你 | 
| [36:24] | There’s a reason I came to you alone. | 我单独来找你是有原因的 | 
| [36:28] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [36:29] | Because you and I have something in common, | 因为你和我有共同之处 | 
| [36:33] | something those two would never understand. | 而这是那两人永远不会理解的 | 
| [36:37] | You and I are about to be mothers. | 你和我 都要做母亲了 | 
| [36:42] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 | 
| [36:44] | Now you get why we must stop this curse. | 现在你明白为什么我们必须阻止诅咒了 | 
| [36:49] | For our children. | 为了我们的孩子 | 
| [36:50] | If we work together, we will find a way to defeat Regina. | 如果我们合作 就能找到办法打败瑞金娜 | 
| [36:59] | No. | 不行 | 
| [37:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [37:02] | Not with you. | 不能和你联手 | 
| [37:05] | Why not? | 为什么不 | 
| [37:08] | Because of what you are. | 因为你是恶人 | 
| [37:10] | If we succumb to darkness just to defeat this curse, | 如果我们为了打败诅咒就屈服于黑暗 | 
| [37:13] | our child will be doomed to that darkness as well. | 我们的孩子也将注定陷入黑暗 | 
| [37:17] | You would risk the kingdom | 你宁愿赌上王国的命运 | 
| [37:18] | to ensure your child grows up a hero? | 只为了确保你的孩子会长大成为英雄 | 
| [37:23] | Charming and I will win, | 王子和我会赢的 | 
| [37:26] | But we won’t compromise who we are to do it. | 但我们不会妥协自己来赢 | 
| [37:31] | I won’t become like you. | 我不会变成你这样 | 
| [37:50] | What’s with all the cloak-and-dagger? | 这么神秘是为了什么 | 
| [37:52] | Maleficent’s back. | 玛琳菲森回来了 | 
| [37:56] | I should’ve known | 我早该想到 | 
| [37:58] | fish sticks and pound puppy were here | 鱼糕和长毛狗来这里 | 
| [37:59] | for more than a second chance. | 不只是为了得到第二次机会 | 
| [38:02] | They wanna destroy our happy endings. | 他们想要毁了我们的幸福结局 | 
| [38:04] | All of them. | 所有人的 | 
| [38:06] | How do they hope to do that? | 她们想怎么做 | 
| [38:08] | That’s where you come in. | 这就是需要你的地方 | 
| [38:10] | We need to find out what they’re planning. | 我们得搞清楚她们在计划什么 | 
| [38:12] | We need to get someone close to them, | 我们得找个人接近她们 | 
| [38:14] | someone they believe to be a villain. | 她们相信是坏人的人 | 
| [38:16] | We want you to go undercover with them | 我们希望你去她们身边做卧底 | 
| [38:17] | and help us stop their plans. | 帮助我们阻止她们的计划 | 
| [38:19] | And you think they’re just going to | 你觉得她们会 | 
| [38:21] | welcome me into their coven with open arms? | 热情欢迎我加入吗 | 
| [38:23] | Regina, you used to be one of them. | 瑞金娜 你曾和她们一样 | 
| [38:25] | They think I’m a hero now. | 她们觉得我现在是英雄了 | 
| [38:26] | They’ll never believe I want in. | 她们绝不会相信我想加入的 | 
| [38:27] | So find a way to make them believe. | 那就想个办法让她们相信 | 
| [38:33] | What makes you so sure they’re dead set on destroying us? | 你为什么这么确定她们一定是想毁了我们 | 
| [38:39] | Because of something David and I did a long time ago. | 因为戴维和我很久以前做过一件事 | 
| [38:48] | Regina, you once asked me to… | 瑞金娜 你曾经让我… | 
| [38:56] | Regina, you once asked me… to keep a secret. | 瑞金娜 你曾经让我保守一个秘密 | 
| [39:00] | And I couldn’t. | 而我没能做到 | 
| [39:03] | But I’m gonna ask you to keep one for me. | 但我想让你为我保守一个秘密 | 
| [39:07] | One Emma can never learn. | 一个艾玛永远不能知道的秘密 | 
| [39:14] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [39:19] | Emma was born with the potential for great darkness. | 艾玛生来就带有强大的黑暗潜能 | 
| [39:23] | She’s the savior. A hero. | 她是救世主 是英雄 | 
| [39:26] | Her magic’s as light as it gets. | 她的魔法是最光明的 | 
| [39:28] | Because David and I went to extraordinary lengths | 因为戴维和我不遗余力 | 
| [39:30] | to make sure it was. | 确保了这一点 | 
| [39:33] | If you ensured her goodness, why can’t you tell her? | 既然你们确保了她的善良 为什么不能告诉她 | 
| [39:37] | The same reason you don’t want Henry to hear about | 就像你不希望亨利知道 | 
| [39:39] | all the terrible things you did in your past. | 你过去做过的那些可怕的事一样 | 
| [39:45] | You wanna protect him… | 你想要保护他 | 
| [39:51] | So he doesn’t lose faith in the person you’ve become… | 让他不会对现在的你失去信心 | 
| [39:57] | The person he always believed you could be. | 他一直相信你可以成为的那种人 | 
| [40:05] | That’s why Emma can never find out what I’m about to tell you. | 所以艾玛决不能知道我要告诉你的事 | 
| [40:10] | She’s finally starting to open up her heart. | 她终于要敞开心扉 | 
| [40:14] | And if she learns the truth, | 如果她得知真相 | 
| [40:17] | if we let her down, | 如果我们让她失望 | 
| [40:18] | she’ll lose faith in us, | 她会失去对我们的信任 | 
| [40:21] | and it could send her tumbling down a dark path. | 这会让她坠入黑暗的道路 | 
| [40:36] | Because when you betray the people you love… | 因为如果你背叛了你爱的人 | 
| [40:42] | when you make them see the worst parts of you… | 让他们看到你最糟糕的一面 | 
| [40:49] | What you’ve done changes everything. | 你所做的事会改变一切 | 
| [41:05] | There’s no going back. | 不能回头 | 
| [41:13] | You’ve shattered the bonds you worked so hard to forge. | 你已打破了你辛苦经营的感情 | 
| [41:23] | And the stronger those bonds once were… | 那感情曾有多牢固 | 
| [41:33] | the more difficult they are to put back together… | 如今想再恢复就有多难 | 
| [41:50] | if they can be repaired at all. | 或许根本不能恢复 | 
| [42:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [42:07] | What exactly did you do to Maleficent? | 你到底对玛琳菲森做了什么 | 
| [42:14] | Because of us | 因为我们 | 
| [42:17] | Maleficent lost her child. | 玛琳菲森失去了她的孩子 |