时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Maleficent’s back. | 玛琳菲森回来了 |
[00:04] | You should be looking for the author. | 你该找的是作者 |
[00:05] | He left hidden clues in some of his works. | 他在一些作品中留下了隐藏线索 |
[00:07] | August might know something about it that we don’t. | 奥古斯特也许知道一些我们不知道的事 |
[00:09] | Too bad he isn’t around to ask. | 可惜他不在了 我们没法问 |
[00:11] | But Pinocchio is. | 可皮诺曹还在 |
[00:12] | Everybody wants me to remember. | 人人都希望我回忆起来 |
[00:14] | I just don’t. | 但我什么都想不起来 |
[00:15] | You rode a motorcycle. | 你骑摩托车 |
[00:17] | You wore leather and didn’t shave! | 穿皮衣 还不刮胡子 |
[00:19] | He’s not trying hard enough. | 他还不够努力 |
[00:21] | We want you to go undercover with them | 我们希望你去她们身边做卧底 |
[00:22] | and help us stop their plans. | 帮助我们阻止她们的计划 |
[00:23] | What exactly did you do to Maleficent? | 你到底对玛琳菲森做了什么 |
[00:26] | Because of us… | 因为我们… |
[00:27] | Maleficent lost her child. | 玛琳菲森失去了她的孩子 |
[00:56] | So, the rumors are true. | 看来谣言是真的 |
[00:58] | You aback from the ashes. | 你重生了 |
[01:00] | What are you doing here, Regina? | 你来这里干什么 瑞金娜 |
[01:02] | Making it easier for you. | 帮你啊 |
[01:04] | If you want to try to kill me, | 如果你想杀了我 |
[01:06] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[01:10] | So that’s why you think I’m back — to kill you. | 你觉得我回来就是为了杀你 |
[01:12] | I trapped you underground for 30 years, | 我把你困在地下长达30年 |
[01:15] | and you’re not big on forgiveness. | 你可不擅长宽恕 |
[01:17] | That’s true. | 这倒不假 |
[01:18] | But what you did is nothing in the grand scheme. | 但从大局来看 你的所作所为根本不足道 |
[01:21] | There are far worse crimes that must be answered for. | 还有更过分的罪行有待问责 |
[01:23] | Careful, darling. | 小心点 亲爱的 |
[01:24] | She’s thick as thieves with those heroes. | 她跟那些英雄可亲着呢 |
[01:26] | Not by choice. | 不是我自愿的 |
[01:28] | You know how much I wanted my revenge. | 你知道我有多想复仇 |
[01:32] | But in this town, I had to play nice to survive. | 但在这个小镇 我得扮好人才能活下去 |
[01:36] | Alone — | 孤单一人… |
[01:37] | Watching them enjoy the happiness I was denied. | 看着他们享受我无法拥有的幸福 |
[01:41] | If you’re planning on destroying some of that happiness, | 如果你在计划毁掉他们的幸福 |
[01:44] | I want in. | 我想加入 |
[01:45] | You can’t expect us to believe that. | 你不会指望我们相信你吧 |
[01:48] | Of course she doesn’t. That’s why she’s here. | 当然了 所以她才过来 |
[01:50] | She wants us to see she’s still one of us. | 她想说服我们 她仍是我们这边的 |
[01:52] | I am. | 我就是 |
[01:54] | Then let’s find out. | 那就证明吧 |
[01:58] | Are you still a bad girl, Regina? | 你还是个坏姑娘吗 瑞金娜 |
[02:12] | The worst. | 最坏了 |
[02:29] | Come on, Roman. | 快 罗曼 |
[02:33] | Well, hurrah for Snow White. | 白雪公主好厉害 |
[02:37] | Another trophy for a little Miss Precious! | 这宝贝姑娘又得到了一个奖杯 |
[02:46] | I love a touch of irony! | 我最喜欢讽刺了 |
[02:49] | The day you met Snow White, | 你遇见白雪公主的那天 |
[02:51] | she nearly died on a horse. | 她差点死在马上 |
[02:53] | And yet today, | 但是今天 |
[02:54] | she’s the best rider in all the land. | 她成了各个王国最棒的骑手 |
[02:57] | It’s her precious horse | 是她的宝马 |
[02:59] | that’s won those medals, not her. | 赢得了这些奖牌 不是她的功劳 |
[03:01] | Still, good fortune does tend to, uh, | 但是她依然还是 |
[03:04] | fall in her lap, does it not? | 好运连连 对吧 |
[03:07] | And you promised to teach me magic | 你保证会教我魔法 |
[03:09] | so I can end her charmed life! | 好让我结束她的美丽人生 |
[03:11] | Well, I’m teaching you, deary. | 我在教你 亲爱的 |
[03:13] | Though you sound a bit impatient. | 不过你听起来有点焦躁 |
[03:15] | Sneaking out here to read — what is it? | 偷偷在这里阅读 是什么来着 |
[03:20] | Maleficent’s spell book? | 玛琳菲森的咒语书 |
[03:22] | I found it in my mother’s things. | 我在我母亲的东西里找到的 |
[03:25] | She can turn into… | 她可以变成 |
[03:28] | A fire-breathing dragon. Yes, yes, yes. | 一头喷火的龙 是啊 |
[03:30] | A bit showy if you ask me. | 要我说 有点浮夸 |
[03:32] | I’m just tired of watching Snow grow up. | 我就是受够了看着白雪一天天长大 |
[03:35] | I am tired of her getting everything, | 我受够了她得到一切 |
[03:36] | and I — | 而我 |
[03:38] | I want to finally have my revenge. | 我想复仇 |
[03:42] | You don’t even know what revenge looks like, deary. | 你都不知道复仇是什么样子 亲爱的 |
[03:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:45] | All I know what your lessons look like, | 我只知道你的课是什么样子 |
[03:48] | and they’re taking me nowhere. | 它们对我一点帮助也没有 |
[03:49] | Before you start throwing stones, | 你开始指责别人之前 |
[03:51] | you might want to look in the mirror. | 最好先看看镜子 |
[03:53] | And I’m not speaking metaphorically. | 我可不是叫你”照照镜子” |
[04:01] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[04:02] | It’s a wasteland. | 是一片荒地 |
[04:04] | But years ago, it was a lush forest | 但多年前 这还是片茂密的森林 |
[04:07] | till Maleficent burned it down. | 直到玛琳菲森把它烧毁 |
[04:10] | Her dragon flame burned so hot | 她的龙炎如此炙热 |
[04:13] | that there’s one tree still on fire | 以致这么久之后 |
[04:16] | half a lifetime later. | 还有棵树仍在燃烧 |
[04:19] | Do you know how she did it? | 你知道她怎么做的吗 |
[04:22] | With a powerful magic | 借助强大的魔法 |
[04:23] | that she cultivated with that most | 那是她用最珍贵的东西 时间 |
[04:24] | precious commodity — time. | 慢慢酝酿而成的 |
[04:28] | If you ignore the gift of time and rush into things, | 如果你无视时间的恩赐 急着动手 |
[04:31] | you… | 你… |
[04:34] | will never be ready. | 永远都无法准备好 |
[04:37] | Or maybe this is all just excuses, | 或者这只是借口 |
[04:41] | and you’re just not a skilled enough teacher to show me. | 你只是能力不够做我的老师 |
[04:44] | You think she’s gonna help you? | 你觉得她能帮助你吗 |
[04:46] | I think I’m tired of waiting. | 我觉得我不想等了 |
[04:48] | And that is exactly your problem. | 那正是你的问题 |
[04:51] | Good luck with Maleficent. | 祝你跟玛琳菲森聊得愉快 |
[05:00] | Rumple. | 朗普你该死的 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry. Regina’s doing what? | 抱歉 你说瑞金娜在做什么呢 |
[05:28] | She’s going undercover. | 她去卧底了 |
[05:30] | With someone who could turn into a dragon? | 跟个能变龙的人在一起 |
[05:31] | Are you out of your minds? Why didn’t you call me? | 你们疯了吗 为什么不打电话给我 |
[05:34] | There wasn’t time. | 时间不够 |
[05:35] | She told us the plan. That was it. | 她跟我们说了计划 就去了 |
[05:36] | – You should have told me. – Why? | -你们应该跟我说的 -为什么 |
[05:39] | You really think you could’ve stopped her? | 你真觉得你能阻止她吗 |
[05:40] | I could’ve helped. I was a bail-bonds person. | 我能帮忙啊 我当过赏金猎人啊 |
[05:42] | Pretending to be someone else was part of my job. | 用假身份是我的工作 |
[05:44] | I know that, but I really think Regina can take care of herself. | 我知道 但我真觉得瑞金娜能照顾好自己 |
[05:47] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[05:48] | When is she supposed to check in? | 她约好什么时候联系 |
[05:52] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[05:53] | When is she supposed to check in? | 她约好什么时候联系 |
[05:56] | About an hour ago. | 大概一小时前 |
[06:06] | Now, will someone please tell me where the hell we’re going? | 有谁能告诉我 我们这是要去哪吗 |
[06:09] | Want me to spoil all the fun? | 想让我破坏氛围吗 |
[06:11] | – You’ll find out soon enough. – fine. | -你马上就知道了 -好吧 |
[06:15] | But out of…professional curiosity, | 但出于…职业性好奇心 |
[06:17] | I have to know, just… | 我必须弄明白 |
[06:20] | how did you two resurrect her? | 你们怎么复活她的 |
[06:23] | First things first. | 重要的事先办 |
[06:24] | You see, some of us don’t exactly trust you. | 我们中还有人不怎么信任你呢 |
[06:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:49] | Playing my favorite game. | 玩我最喜欢的游戏 |
[06:50] | It’s called “Don’t be a hero.” | 叫做”别做英雄” |
[06:53] | First one that saves us loses. | 第一个出手救我们的人输 |
[06:56] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:58] | You don’t like it, then just poof us out of here. | 你不喜欢 就把我们变走 |
[07:31] | Come on. Don’t look at me like that. | 拜托 别这么看我 |
[07:33] | I told you she’d gone soft, Mal. Pay up. | 我就说她变心软了 小玛 付钱 |
[07:37] | She’s just rusty. It doesn’t mean anything. | 她只是生疏了 没什么问题 |
[07:41] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[07:43] | Are we playing too rough for you? | 我们玩得太过火了吗 |
[07:45] | I think we should get out of here… | 我觉得咱们应该离开这儿 |
[07:51] | …and go find some real trouble. | 去找点真正的麻烦 |
[08:14] | So, um, is — | 那么… |
[08:16] | is that the page that August took out of the storybook? | 那就是奥古斯特从童话书里拿走的那页 |
[08:19] | Did you find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[08:21] | I think this door somehow | 我觉得这扇门 |
[08:24] | has something to do with the author. | 应该跟作者有某些关系 |
[08:26] | I just have to figure out where it is. | 我得弄清楚它在哪 |
[08:30] | You will. Here. | 你会的 给 |
[08:39] | Come on, August. | 拜托 奥古斯特 |
[08:41] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你到底想告诉我什么 |
[08:52] | Find anything in there? | 有什么发现吗 |
[08:53] | Well, a burned table, broken bottles, | 烧烂的桌子 破瓶子 |
[08:54] | Uh, and a very irate granny. | 还有暴怒的外婆 |
[08:56] | Apparently, Regina and the witches drank the place dry. | 看来瑞金娜和巫婆们把这里喝空了 |
[08:59] | I’d say she won them over. | 我觉得她骗过她们了 |
[09:00] | Unless that’s exactly what they wanted her to think. | 除非她们想让她那么以为 |
[09:02] | Look, I know you’re worried, | 我知道你很担心 |
[09:03] | But we don’t even know what happened yet. | 但我们还不知道发生了什么 |
[09:05] | That’s what’s worrying me. | 那就是我担心的 |
[09:06] | She’s not at home. She’s not in her office. | 她不在家 不在办公室 |
[09:07] | My parents are gonna check her vault, | 我父母要去她地窖看看 |
[09:08] | – but — – And you fear the worst. | -但… -你担心发生最坏的情况 |
[09:10] | I can’t help but think, | 我忍不住想 |
[09:11] | if the undercover thing worked, | 如果卧底的事成了 |
[09:13] | if she’s got the situation under control, | 如果她控制了局面 |
[09:15] | then why the hell isn’t she back yet? | 那她为什么还不回来 |
[09:21] | Maybe this was a bad idea. | 也许这是个坏主意 |
[09:23] | If something happened to Regina — | 如果瑞金娜发生不测 |
[09:25] | No, like you said, she’ll be fine. | 不 正如你所说 她不会有事的 |
[09:27] | She can take care of herself. | 她能照顾自己 |
[09:29] | Look! | 快看 |
[09:41] | That’s one of my Sheriff’s cars. | 这是我的一辆警车 |
[09:44] | What the hell happened? | 车子怎么会变成这样 |
[09:46] | Maleficent happened. | 是玛琳菲森弄的 |
[09:48] | And this her idea of a good time. | 这是她找乐子的办法 |
[09:51] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 |
[09:53] | Are you okay? What happened last night? | 你没事吧 昨晚发生了什么事 |
[09:55] | I had to prove myself. | 我不得不证明自己 |
[09:57] | Which meant some drinking, some burning, | 所以要喝酒 烧毁些东西 |
[09:59] | and lots of destruction. | 还破坏了很多东西 |
[10:01] | Sorry about the car. | 抱歉报废了那辆车 |
[10:04] | And you really shouldn’t be here. | 你们真的不该来这里 |
[10:06] | Next time, we have to meet covertly. | 下次 我们要秘密见面 |
[10:08] | Next time? | 下次 |
[10:09] | You didn’t find out what they’re planning? | 你还没查出她们的计划吗 |
[10:11] | It was one night. | 才过了一晚 |
[10:12] | But I did find out they’re hiding something, | 但我的确发现她们在隐瞒什么 |
[10:15] | something incredibly powerful. | 而且肯定威力无比 |
[10:18] | Well, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[10:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:22] | So, the only thing you accomplished was property destruction? | 那你唯一做到的就是破坏东西吗 |
[10:26] | I accomplished trust. | 我取得了她们的信任 |
[10:28] | Last time, I had to come to Maleficent. | 上次 我不得不去找玛琳菲森 |
[10:31] | This time, she’ll come to me. | 这次 她会来找我的 |
[10:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:40] | Maleficent? | 玛琳菲森 |
[10:46] | I’ve… been studying magic. | 我…一直在学习魔法 |
[10:52] | Beginner stuff. | 只是些初级的东西 |
[10:55] | But I thought… | 但是我想 |
[10:59] | maybe… | 也许 |
[11:02] | perhaps you can teach me? | 或许你可以教教我 |
[11:04] | Why don’t you show me what you’ve learned | 不如让我看看你都学了些什么 |
[11:06] | and light that fireplace. | 把壁炉点亮吧 |
[11:22] | Come on. | 加油 |
[11:27] | Come on! | 快 |
[11:31] | That’s pathetic. | 真是可悲 |
[11:35] | But it’ll do. | 但也能将就 |
[11:45] | Ugh, that feels nice. | 真不错 |
[11:48] | I haven’t had a proper fire in… | 我上次好好生堆火都是 |
[11:52] | years. | 很多年前了 |
[11:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:03] | You won’t read about this in any spell book. | 这是你在任何咒语书上都读不到的 |
[12:08] | A single drop of sleeping curse | 一滴睡眠咒 |
[12:10] | mixed with seawater, toadstool… | 混合了海水以及毒菌 |
[12:14] | takes the edge off. | 能舒缓神经 |
[12:20] | What’s the matter, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[12:21] | I’m not everything you expected? | 我不是你所期望的那样吗 |
[12:27] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:29] | A rose. | 野玫瑰 |
[12:32] | A Briar Rose. | 野玫瑰公主 |
[12:35] | The one you put under a sleeping curse. | 就是那个被你施了睡眠咒的公主吗 |
[12:37] | Until King Stefan the square jawed | 直到方下巴斯蒂芬国王 |
[12:41] | undid all my work with true love’s kiss. | 用真爱之吻解开了我的咒语 |
[12:45] | Do you know what? | 知道吗 |
[12:48] | I don’t even care anymore. | 我已经不在乎了 |
[12:54] | The Maleficent I read about, | 我读到的玛琳菲森 |
[12:57] | she would never just give up. | 是永远不会放弃的 |
[13:01] | Y-you need to remember who you really are. | 你该记起自己真正的身份 |
[13:05] | That Maleficent had a foul temper, | 那个玛琳菲森脾气火爆 |
[13:07] | and if you insulted her, | 如果你侮辱了她 |
[13:08] | she’d turn into a dragon and eat your flesh. | 她就会变成龙 吃掉你的肉 |
[13:15] | It’s a good thing for you I already had breakfast. | 不过你很幸运 我已经吃过早餐了 |
[13:19] | Take your dusty book and get out of my castle. | 带上你积满灰尘的书 滚出我的城堡 |
[13:29] | Well, where the hell have you been all night? | 你们一整晚去哪了 |
[13:31] | Don’t be nasty. | 别动气 |
[13:34] | Regina came to find us. | 瑞金娜来找我们了 |
[13:35] | We had some catching up to do. | 我们叙旧来着 |
[13:37] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[13:39] | What was she after? | 她有什么目的 |
[13:40] | She was sniffing around for information. | 她在刺探消息 |
[13:42] | I assume you didn’t tell her I’m what you’re hiding. | 你们没告诉她你们隐瞒的就是我吧 |
[13:45] | Oh, we were careful, darling. She doesn’t know a thing. | 我们都很小心 亲爱的 她什么也不知道 |
[13:48] | Very interesting plan, bringing us all together. | 很有趣的计划 把我们聚在一起 |
[13:51] | My plan’s just beginning. | 我的计划才刚开始 |
[13:53] | But Regina does present an intriguing possibility. | 不过瑞金娜却提供了一个有意思的机会 |
[13:56] | Do you really think she’ll help us? | 你真觉得她会帮我们吗 |
[13:59] | Heartbreak turned her into a monster once. | 心碎曾让她变成了怪物 |
[14:02] | And now her heart’s been broken anew. | 现在她又再次心碎 |
[14:04] | She’s lost another love and is in great pain. | 她又失去了心爱之人 十分痛苦 |
[14:07] | As you and I both know, pain always makes you stronger. | 你我都清楚 痛苦会让人强大 |
[14:10] | Indeed it does. | 没错 |
[14:14] | When war hits Storybrooke, | 当童话镇的战争开始后 |
[14:16] | everyone’s gonna have to pick a side, including Regina. | 每个人都必须选择一方 瑞金娜也不例外 |
[14:19] | And what war is that? | 是什么战争呢 |
[14:21] | Oh, the one we’re about to start. | 由我们发起的战争 |
[14:24] | And tonight… | 今晚… |
[14:26] | we’re gonna throw the first punch. | 我们将要击出第一记重拳 |
[14:44] | Driver, stop! | 车夫 停车 |
[14:48] | My dear, what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere? | 亲爱的 你孤身一人在这偏僻之地干什么 |
[14:53] | Walking home… | 回家… |
[14:55] | to Leopold’s castle. | 我家在利奥波德城堡 |
[14:58] | That’s a long walk. | 那要走好远的路 |
[14:59] | If you’d like, I can take you as far as the next kingdom. | 如果你愿意 我可以把你捎到下一个王国 |
[15:02] | I’m headed that way for the royal wedding. | 我要去参加王室婚礼 |
[15:06] | What wedding? | 什么婚礼 |
[15:07] | I assume you’ve heard of the queen? | 你应该听说过那个王后吧 |
[15:09] | Briar Rose? | 野玫瑰公主 |
[15:11] | Her daughter Aurora is to be wed. | 她女儿小曦要结婚了 |
[15:17] | Briar Rose’s daughter is getting married! | 野玫瑰公主的女儿要结婚了 |
[15:21] | A whole new generation is getting their happy endings | 新一代人都要得到幸福结局了 |
[15:24] | while you sit up here and rot! | 你却坐在这里任由自己发霉 |
[15:27] | And why in the hell do you care so much? | 这和你有什么关系 |
[15:32] | Because if… | 因为… |
[15:35] | …someone as powerful as you can’t get their revenge… | 如果你这么强大的人都报不了仇 |
[15:42] | …that means I never will. | 那我就更别想了 |
[15:49] | So, you’ve had someone taken from you, too? | 这么说 你也被夺走了心爱之人吗 |
[15:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:59] | And the girl who’s responsible lives and breathes. | 而为此负责的那个女孩还活得好好的 |
[16:05] | And I still don’t have my revenge. | 可我依然报不了仇 |
[16:11] | Do you want some advice from me? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[16:16] | Give up. Find another hobby. | 放弃吧 去找个别的爱好 |
[16:27] | No. | 不 |
[16:29] | Isn’t this a reason to get up? | 这难道不是重新振作的理由吗 |
[16:33] | To turn back into a dragon? To fight? | 再次化身为龙 去战斗 |
[16:38] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[16:39] | Doesn’t this make your blood boil? | 这还不能让你的血液沸腾起来吗 |
[16:43] | Did you hear me, stupid girl? | 你没听见我的话吗 蠢姑娘 |
[16:45] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[16:47] | I can’t… | 我再也… |
[16:50] | turn into a dragon anymore. | 不能变成龙了 |
[16:53] | I lost the fire a long time ago. | 我很久以前就失去了火焰 |
[16:58] | Then let’s get that fire back. | 那就把火焰找回来 |
[17:10] | Sorry we couldn’t stay to clean. | 抱歉我们没留下帮你清理 |
[17:13] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:16] | You need the beauty sleep more than I do. | 你比我更需要睡美容觉 |
[17:23] | It’s good to see you again, Regina. | 很高兴再见到你 瑞金娜 |
[17:25] | Hope you had fun last night. | 希望你昨晚过得愉快 |
[17:28] | Last night? Yes. | 昨晚挺愉快 |
[17:30] | This morning? | 可今早 |
[17:32] | No. | 很难受 |
[17:33] | Maybe I can help… | 也许我可以帮忙… |
[17:35] | with this world’s version of magic. | 用这个世界的魔法 |
[17:42] | Don’t worry. They’re not poison. | 别担心 这不是毒药 |
[17:43] | They’re aspirin. | 只是阿司匹林 |
[17:45] | They help with the pain. | 对缓解痛苦很有效 |
[17:47] | I know what they are. | 我知道那是什么 |
[17:49] | It’s just you’re not usually nice. | 只是通常你不会这样好心 |
[17:53] | Nice has nothing to do with it. | 这跟好心无关 |
[17:56] | I need you sharp tonight. | 我需要你今晚整装待发 |
[17:58] | For what? | 要干什么 |
[18:01] | More games? | 还有别的游戏吗 |
[18:02] | No. No more games. | 不 不玩游戏了 |
[18:05] | You want to know why we’re in this town? | 你不是想知道我们来镇上干什么吗 |
[18:09] | The fact is, | 事实是 |
[18:11] | we are after the same thing as you — the author. | 我们的目的和你一样 寻找那个作者 |
[18:20] | How do you know about the author? | 你怎么知道作者的事 |
[18:23] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[18:25] | He spilled the whole story to Cruella back in New York. | 在纽约的时候他把所有事都跟库伊拉说了 |
[18:29] | Well, good luck finding him. | 希望你们能如愿以偿 |
[18:31] | I’ve been looking for months. | 我已经找了好几个月了 |
[18:33] | But you’ve been going about it all wrong. | 但你一直找错了方向 |
[18:35] | What you need are some new allies | 你需要的是 |
[18:38] | with new leads on this author. | 有作者新线索的新盟友 |
[18:42] | And these new leads, | 这些新线索 |
[18:46] | do they have anything to do | 是不是跟 |
[18:47] | with this powerful magic you’re hiding? | 你隐瞒的强大魔法有关啊 |
[18:51] | Before I let you in on that secret, | 在我向你揭晓谜底之前 |
[18:53] | I’ve got a little job for you. | 有个小任务交给你 |
[19:04] | Hey, we’re here. | 我们来了 |
[19:09] | I said we needed to meet covertly. | 我说的是秘密见面 |
[19:12] | Now I see you brought the entire charming softball team | 你把整个王子垒球队都带来了 |
[19:14] | and their pirate mascot? | 还有海盗吉祥物 |
[19:16] | We were worried about you. | 我们是担心你 |
[19:17] | Well, then worry quickly. I can’t be seen with all of you. | 快点担心 我不能被看到和你们在一起 |
[19:20] | Regina, listen to me. This is a bad idea. | 瑞金娜 听我说 这是个坏主意 |
[19:22] | This woman, this dragon, she’s dangerous, | 这个女人 这条龙 她很危险 |
[19:25] | and you don’t know the first thing about going undercover. | 而且你也不擅长卧底 |
[19:27] | I’m a quick study, | 但我学的快 |
[19:29] | and Maleficent already told me why they’re here. | 而且玛琳菲森已经告诉我她们的目的了 |
[19:32] | Apparently, they’re after the author, too. | 显然她们也在找作者 |
[19:35] | I simply want him to change my fate. | 我只是让他为我改写命运 |
[19:38] | What do they want? | 那她们想要什么 |
[19:40] | They want to shift the entire balance | 她们想整个颠倒过来 |
[19:42] | so that villains win and heroes lose. | 让坏人得逞 英雄倒霉 |
[19:45] | They feel the only way to get their happy ending | 他们觉得获得幸福的唯一方式 |
[19:47] | is to destroy yours. | 就是毁掉你们的幸福 |
[19:48] | Do you think they can find the author? | 你觉得她们找的到作者吗 |
[19:51] | They have a lead, we don’t. | 他们有线索 我们没有 |
[19:54] | And tonight, they want me to help them steal it… | 今晚 她们要我去偷这个线索 |
[19:59] | whatever it is. | 虽然还不知道是什么 |
[20:01] | I’m telling you, these things never end well. | 我跟你说 这种事不会有好结果 |
[20:04] | I understand your concern, but I’m in. | 我理解你的担心 但我必须去 |
[20:11] | Okay, well, then I’m in too. | 好吧 那我也去 |
[20:14] | What? | 什么 |
[20:15] | I’m gonna stick by you. | 我会跟在你身边 |
[20:16] | I’m gonna get your back while you do this. | 你去当卧底 我去保护你 |
[20:17] | No. It’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[20:19] | I said I was a part of operation mongoose. | 我说了我是猫鼬行动的一员 |
[20:21] | I am a part of it. | 我就会参与进来 |
[20:21] | You wanted my help — now you’re gonna get it | 你想要我的帮助 现在我来帮你了 |
[20:23] | no matter what it means for both of us. | 不管这对我俩来说意味着什么 |
[20:25] | Whatever she has planned tonight, I’ll be there. | 不管她今晚到底什么打算 我都要去 |
[21:05] | Ready to take a drive? | 准备好去兜风了吗 |
[21:11] | You want me to get in that? | 你要我坐那玩意儿 |
[21:12] | Cruella enchanted it to drive itself, | 库伊拉施法让它自动行驶了 |
[21:14] | or you could take the wheel if you prefer. | 不过你想自己开也可以 |
[21:18] | Yes, I’d very much prefer. | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[21:20] | Where are the other two? | 她们俩呢 |
[21:22] | Don’t worry about them. | 别管她们了 |
[21:23] | It’s just you and me tonight, like old times. | 今晚只有你我行动 像以前一样 |
[21:36] | You have to try some of this cake. | 你一定得尝尝这个蛋糕 |
[21:38] | It’s delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[21:40] | Well, look at which two survivors found a dinghy together. | 瞧瞧 两个幸存者找到知音了 |
[21:46] | I do hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望没有打扰到你们 |
[21:48] | Uh, Killian, this is — | 基利安 这位是 |
[21:51] | this is Will. | 这是威尔 |
[21:54] | Have the two of you met? | 你们俩见过吗 |
[21:56] | That we have, yeah. | 见过 |
[21:57] | Now, before you give in to your pugilistic urges, | 你要是想跟我动手 |
[22:00] | let’s take this outside away from the lady, shall we? | 最好还是出去 别在女士面前动粗 |
[22:03] | And you clearly don’t get along. | 显然你们关系不怎么好 |
[22:06] | As much as I’d enjoy blooding you again, | 虽然我是很想再揍你一顿 |
[22:10] | I’m here for Belle. | 但我今天是来找贝儿的 |
[22:11] | We need to talk in private. | 我们需要单独谈谈 |
[22:16] | And no one knows what these three witches | 也没人知道这三个女巫想要 |
[22:19] | want Regina to help them steal? | 瑞金娜帮忙偷什么 |
[22:21] | Not for sure. | 还不能确定 |
[22:23] | But they’re powerful witches seeking more power, | 那几个女巫想变强 |
[22:25] | and who’s more powerful than the dark one? | 谁的魔力能强过黑暗者呢 |
[22:28] | His dagger — it’s still in town, isn’t it? | 他的匕首 还在镇上吧 |
[22:30] | Why do you think they’re after it? | 你为什么觉得她们是想要匕首 |
[22:32] | What better way to find the author | 想找作者 还有什么方法 |
[22:33] | than by getting the dark one to do it for you? | 比让黑暗者代劳更好呢 |
[22:36] | But how? | 但要怎么做呢 |
[22:37] | Isn’t it useless as long as he’s outside of Storybrooke? | 不是只要他在童话镇外就毫无用处吗 |
[22:41] | Unless they found a way to lure him back. | 除非她们找到了引他回来的办法 |
[22:43] | Any one of them could control him. | 她们任何一个都能控制他了 |
[22:46] | Or even worse — use the dagger to kill him | 或者更糟 她们可以用匕首杀掉他 |
[22:49] | and become the dark one herself. | 自己成为黑暗者 |
[22:51] | No. We won’t let that happen. | 不 我们不会让这种事发生 |
[22:52] | I assume you hid the dagger somewhere safe. | 你把匕首藏在了安全的地方吧 |
[22:55] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[22:56] | Then let’s move it. | 我们去转移个地方吧 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么 |
[22:59] | They knew him on the outside. | 她们在外面见过他 |
[23:00] | They may have gleaned much about you | 她们对你可能很了解了 |
[23:01] | and where you might hide something. | 也许猜得到你会藏在哪里 |
[23:03] | We have to put it somewhere they would never think to look. | 我们必须把它藏在她们找不到的地方 |
[23:07] | But where? | 那藏哪里呢 |
[23:09] | Don’t worry about that. | 这个不用你担心了 |
[23:10] | If you want to bury treasure where no one could find it, | 把财宝藏在别人找不到的地方这种事 |
[23:13] | leave it to a pirate. | 交给海盗就好 |
[23:39] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[23:43] | This can’t be right. | 走错了吧 |
[23:45] | This is Marco’s house, the town handyman. | 这是马克家 他是镇上的杂务工 |
[23:49] | The only magical object you’ll find here is duct tape. | 他家唯一的魔法物件就是胶带 |
[23:52] | I assure you, there’s something far more valuable. | 我保证 他家有更有价值的东西 |
[23:55] | Actually, someone — | 实际上 是有价值的人 |
[23:57] | That naughty little piece of pine he calls a son. | 那块他称为儿子的小木头 |
[24:01] | The magical object you’re after is pinocchio? | 你们在找的魔法物件是匹诺曹 |
[24:05] | He has information about the author, | 他知道作者的一些事 |
[24:06] | and we intend to make him tell us. | 而且我们打算让他告诉我们 |
[24:09] | Which would be a good plan if I hadn’t tried already. | 可是我已经试过了根本没用 |
[24:12] | When August turned into a boy, his memory was blank. | 奥古斯特变回男孩后 他的记忆都没了 |
[24:15] | He doesn’t remember anything. | 他什么都不记得了 |
[24:18] | Maybe the trouble was | 或许问题在于 |
[24:19] | you not asking your questions more forcefully. | 你询问的方式太过柔弱 |
[24:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[24:25] | I’m beginning to worry Cruella and Ursula were right. | 我开始担心库伊拉和厄休拉是对的了 |
[24:29] | You’ve spent so much time around heroes, | 你和英雄们相处的时间太长 |
[24:32] | you’ve forgotten who you really are. | 已经忘记自己的真实身份了 |
[24:35] | I’d be careful questioning my commitment. | 质疑我的决心 你最好小心点 |
[24:39] | You want to prove to me you’re the evil queen I remember, | 想证明你还是我记忆中的那个巫后 |
[24:43] | go inside there now and steal that little boy. | 就立刻进去把那个小男孩偷出来 |
[24:51] | So, there’s a tree I burned that’s still on fire. | 我把一棵树点着了而且还在烧 |
[24:55] | Who cares? What does it matter? | 那又怎么样 有什么要紧 |
[24:58] | That’s your spark. | 那是你的火花 |
[25:00] | That’s what’s going to reignite the dragon inside you. | 那将再次点燃你体内的龙 |
[25:12] | Now, get dressed. | 去穿好衣服 |
[26:05] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[26:07] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[26:11] | We’re about to find out. | 马上就会知道了 |
[26:14] | Look. | 看 |
[26:20] | Hello, Stefan. | 你好啊 斯蒂芬 |
[26:22] | Maleficent… | 玛琳菲森 |
[26:24] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[26:27] | if you intend to take away Aurora’s happiness, | 要是你打算毁掉小曦的幸福 |
[26:30] | you will fail… | 你一定会失败的 |
[26:33] | Just as you failed with Briar Rose. | 就像野玫瑰公主那次一样 |
[26:36] | You made sure of that, didn’t you? | 那都是因为你 不是吗 |
[26:38] | Men, seize them! | 士兵 抓住她们 |
[26:59] | It would appear that you’ve made a fool of yourself once again… | 看来你又出洋相了 |
[27:04] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 |
[27:13] | Wonderful work, Pinocchio. | 做得真好 匹诺曹 |
[27:17] | She’s ready, huh? | 她已经准备好了 是吧 |
[27:19] | All that is left is to see how she gallops. | 我们来看看她驰骋的样子吧 |
[27:25] | How’s that, papa? | 怎么样 爸爸 |
[27:26] | She is a steed fit for a prince. | 很适合做王子的战马 |
[27:32] | Hello, Marco, Pinocchio. | 你们好 马克 匹诺曹 |
[27:35] | – May I come in? – Of course. | -我可以进来吗 -当然可以 |
[27:38] | Is, uh — is everything all right? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:01] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[28:03] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[28:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[28:05] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在监视你 |
[28:06] | I saw you casting a sleeping spell, | 我看你下了沉睡咒 |
[28:08] | and my gut said something was wrong. | 我的直觉告诉我出事了 |
[28:09] | Well, it will be if you don’t get out of here. | 你要是不离开的确会出事 |
[28:11] | Not until you tell me what Maleficent has you in here doing. | 但你得先告诉我玛琳菲森让你来做什么 |
[28:14] | They’re after Pinocchio. | 他们要把匹诺曹弄到手 |
[28:15] | I told you these things never end well. | 我跟你说过这种事不会有好结果 |
[28:17] | We’ll have to do this quickly. | 我们得快点 |
[28:18] | Let’s take him out the back and then find a safe place. | 把他抬出去然后找个安全的地方 |
[28:20] | One little snafu and you’re ready to pack up? | 出了点小状况 你就打算放弃了吗 |
[28:23] | What happens when Mal realizes and lets loose her inner dragon? | 要是被小玛发现 释放体内的龙出来怎么办 |
[28:26] | This is a child we are talking about, Regina. | 这可是个孩子啊 瑞金娜 |
[28:29] | It’s too big a risk. | 这样太冒险了 |
[28:29] | Not if I’m there to keep him safe. | 要是我能保证他的安全就没事 |
[28:32] | If they try to harm him, | 要是她们想伤害他 |
[28:33] | I’ll stop them and fight my way out. | 我会阻止她们 然后杀出来 |
[28:35] | Three of them! One of you. | 她们有三个人 你只有一个人 |
[28:37] | I know you think I’m in over my head, but I got this. | 我知道你觉得我不自量力 但我能行 |
[28:40] | You don’t know them like I do. | 我比你了解她们 |
[28:41] | Then enlighten me, because ever since they came to town, | 那告诉我 自从她们来了之后 |
[28:43] | my superpower’s been going haywire, | 我辨谎的超能力就一直警铃大作 |
[28:45] | like everyone, including my own parents, | 好像所有人 包括我父母 |
[28:48] | is keeping something from me. | 都有事瞒着我 |
[28:50] | Emma, the only ones keeping secrets | 艾玛 有事瞒着你的人 |
[28:53] | are Maleficent and her friends. | 只有玛琳菲森和她的朋友们 |
[28:55] | They’ve taken a page – out of the heroes’ playbook. | 她们在效仿英雄的作法 |
[28:58] | They’re working together, | 她们在合作 |
[29:00] | which means we have – to take a page out of theirs | 就是说 我们也得学学她们 |
[29:03] | and break some rules. | 打破一些规则 |
[29:10] | I’ll be right on your tail. | 我会一直跟踪你 |
[29:10] | I see anything I don’t like, | 要是我看见情况不妙 |
[29:12] | and I will come in blazing. | 我就会加以阻止 |
[29:31] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来了真好 |
[29:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:01] | I’m not going out like this. | 我才不要这样死掉 |
[30:03] | You’re gonna fight? | 你要反抗吗 |
[30:05] | There’s too many of them. | 他们人太多了 |
[30:07] | Guess we’ll have to hope my fireballs have improved. | 只能指望我的火球术进步了 |
[30:09] | You can’t defeat them. | 你打不赢他们 |
[30:11] | You’re right. Not without a dragon’s help. | 没错 但如果有龙的帮助就可以 |
[30:32] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[30:49] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[30:52] | Look who’s back. | 瞧谁回来了 |
[31:07] | Come on. What’s the hold up? | 给点力啊 怎么不走了 |
[31:08] | Why aren’t you… | 你怎么… |
[31:14] | No! | 不 |
[31:23] | No. | 不 |
[31:27] | Regina, what are you doing? | 瑞金娜 你想干什么 |
[31:53] | You must be Aurora… | 你就是小曦吧 |
[31:57] | Briar Rose’s sweet-smelling bud of a daughter. | 野玫瑰公主的掌上明珠 |
[32:04] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 |
[32:06] | But my father… | 但我父亲… |
[32:07] | Said he was going to protect you. | 他说会保护你 |
[32:10] | He failed. | 他食言了 |
[32:13] | I was going to kill him, you know. | 要知道我本想杀了他 |
[32:15] | I was going to kill your mother, too, | 还想杀了你母亲 |
[32:18] | until I realized… | 但我意识到… |
[32:20] | they would suffer far worse | 如果他们活着看到 |
[32:21] | if they were alive to see what I’m going to do to you. | 我要对你做的事 会痛苦得多 |
[32:30] | My mother defeated you, as shall I. | 我母亲打败了你 我也会 |
[32:34] | All it will take is what I have and you never will. | 只需要我有而你永远不会有的东西 |
[32:37] | True love? | 真爱吗 |
[32:39] | Don’t count on it. | 别指望了 |
[32:41] | I have my own quite special curse in mind | 我有个非常特别的咒语 |
[32:44] | for your prince Phillip. | 要给你的菲利普王子 |
[32:46] | No! | 不 |
[33:01] | That was inspired. | 真是振奋人心 |
[33:04] | Well, it never would’ve happened if it wasn’t for you. | 如果没有你 这也不可能 |
[33:09] | You reminded me of who I am. | 你让我找回了自己 |
[33:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:27] | Thank goodness it’s safe. | 谢天谢地 匕首还在 |
[33:29] | Do, uh — do you know where you’re going to hide it? | 你准备藏在哪 |
[33:32] | The less you know about it, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[33:35] | Take Gold’s car. | 开戈登的车走吧 |
[33:36] | You won’t see me again until it’s in a place | 我会把匕首藏在安全的地方 |
[33:38] | where no one will ever find it. | 谁都找不到 |
[33:41] | Thank you, Killian. | 谢谢 基利安 |
[33:43] | The idea of Rumple returning after -after everything that happened, | 发生了这么多事 朗普如果回来 |
[33:48] | I…I don’t know what I’d do. | 我真不知该怎么办 |
[33:51] | At least you don’t have to worry about that now. | 你现在不用再担心了 |
[33:58] | What is it, love? Is something wrong? | 怎么了 亲爱的 有问题吗 |
[34:01] | Yeah, I just had the most awful thought. | 我突然有个糟糕的想法 |
[34:05] | What if — what if Rumple’s already here? | 要是朗普已经在这里了怎么办 |
[34:09] | You mean inside the town lines? Isn’t that… | 在镇界里面吗 那… |
[34:11] | Impossible, yes, but…I don’t know. | 不可能 但…说不清 |
[34:14] | I just have this — this terrible feeling. | 我就是有种可怕的感觉 |
[34:20] | This is my only protection. | 这是我唯一的防护 |
[34:23] | Well, if you’re concerned he’s here, | 如果你担心他在这里 |
[34:25] | there’s one way to know for sure. | 只有一个办法确定 |
[34:28] | Use the dagger. Command him to come face you. | 用匕首召唤他见你 |
[34:30] | If he’s here, he has no choice. | 他如果在 就必须过来 |
[34:40] | Dark one, if you’re here, | 黑暗者 如果你在 |
[34:43] | come and face me — now. | 立刻现身见我 |
[34:54] | Well, guess I was wrong. | 看来我想错了 |
[34:58] | Here. | 给 |
[35:54] | Ah, Killian. So, is the dagger safe? | 基利安 匕首安全了吗 |
[35:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:00] | And now that it’s hidden, | 匕首藏好了 |
[36:02] | we have one last piece of business. | 还有最后一件事 |
[36:05] | We must swear a pirate’s oath. | 以海盗的誓言起誓 |
[36:08] | We must promise to never talk about what happened today again — | 今天的事我们得保证绝不 |
[36:12] | to one another or anyone else. | 再向任何人提起 |
[36:15] | It’s the only way to assure the dagger stays safe. | 只有这样才能保证匕首安全无虞 |
[36:29] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[36:32] | And you have mine. | 我也向你保证 |
[36:37] | I’m guessing that’s a gift from your admirer, Will. | 这是你的仰慕者威尔送的吧 |
[36:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:41] | It was outside when I got here. | 我回来时就放在外面 |
[36:45] | If you don’t mind, are… | 恕我冒昧 你们… |
[36:48] | things serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[36:51] | What it is, is…it’s new. | 我们…刚开始 |
[36:55] | And beyond that, I-I don’t know. | 以后怎么发展 我说不准 |
[36:59] | You’re so…different. | 你变了很多 |
[37:01] | I know, and, | 我知道 |
[37:02] | after Rumple, it’s so nice to… | 和朗普分开后 能和一个… |
[37:05] | spend time with someone | 真实的人在一起 |
[37:07] | who’s nothing more than who he says he is. | 再好不过了 |
[37:11] | So you’re over him, then, Rumplestiltskin? | 那你已经忘记他了吗 朗普斯金 |
[37:15] | I don’t know if I can ever be over him. | 我不知道我这辈子是不是能忘记他 |
[37:20] | But for now, Will makes me smile. | 但至少现在 威尔能让我开心 |
[37:25] | I’m glad to hear that. | 我为你高兴 |
[37:27] | Goodnight, then. | 晚安 |
[37:29] | Oh, Killian, uh… | 基利安 |
[37:32] | about Will. | 你和威尔 |
[37:34] | I was wondering, | 我很好奇 |
[37:35] | what h– what happened between you two? | 你们之间究竟有什么过节 |
[37:40] | Let’s just say he took something I care for. | 这么说吧 他夺走了我的心爱之物 |
[38:15] | How did you get here so soon? | 你怎么这么快就回来了 |
[38:17] | On the back of a dragon. How else? | 骑着飞龙啊 还能怎么回来 |
[38:20] | You mean Maleficent? | 你是说玛琳菲森吗 |
[38:23] | I was certain she’d lost that power. | 她不是已经失去法力了吗 |
[38:25] | Well, it’s more like forgotten… | 不如说是 遗忘了 |
[38:29] | until I helped her remember who she was. | 直到我帮她想起了她真正的身份 |
[38:33] | I thought it was you – that was seeking a teacher, | 不应该是你去求师吗 |
[38:36] | not the other way around. | 怎么反过来了 |
[38:39] | I was. | 是啊 |
[38:42] | But then I realized… | 但我突然意识到 |
[38:47] | …I already had a teacher, | 我已经有位老师了 |
[38:49] | one who was doing quite well with me. | 一位让我收获良多的老师 |
[38:51] | Glad to hear it. | 你这么说我很高兴 |
[38:53] | I can see you’re doing quite well, too. | 我也看得出 你进步很快 |
[38:56] | And why do I get the feeling | 为什么我觉得 |
[38:58] | that that pony’s not just taking a nap? | 那只小马驹不是睡着了 |
[39:02] | Well, of course he is… | 当然是 |
[39:05] | for another 100 years or so. | 只不过要睡100多年了 |
[39:13] | Maleficent helped me see | 玛琳菲森让我知道 |
[39:16] | death is too good for Snow White. | 死对于白雪公主来说太仁慈了 |
[39:20] | I need to take away what she loves. | 我需要夺走她的所爱 |
[39:24] | A lesson I’ve been trying to teach. | 这也是我一直想教会你的 |
[39:30] | Well… | 好 |
[39:32] | I’m finally ready to learn. | 我终于愿意学了 |
[39:35] | No matter how long it takes, I can do it. | 无论要多久 我都能做到 |
[39:39] | I can get my revenge. | 我会成功报仇的 |
[39:41] | I can get my happiness. | 我会得到幸福的 |
[39:52] | Gold’s cabin? | 戈登的木屋 |
[39:54] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[39:56] | We needed some place out of the way | 我们需要一个偏僻的地方 |
[39:58] | to hang our headdresses and hide our kidnapped puppets, | 挂头饰 藏绑架来的小木偶 |
[40:01] | and this little hovel became available to us. | 这个小木屋正好可以用 |
[40:06] | No. | 不 |
[40:09] | Your dark magic… | 你们的黑魔法 |
[40:12] | it’s not a spell or an object. | 不是咒语或物件 |
[40:16] | It’s… | 是… |
[40:17] | That’s right, deary. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[40:21] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[40:29] | You didn’t really think I’d stay banished for long, now, did you? | 你不会真觉得我会一直被流放吧 |
[40:35] | No. | 没有 |
[40:36] | I didn’t. | 我没那么想 |
[40:38] | I learned quite a bit about myself | 离开童话镇的这段时间 |
[40:40] | on my little journey outside Storybrooke. | 我也反省了一下 |
[40:43] | You were right, Regina. | 你是对的 瑞金娜 |
[40:45] | Sometimes the teacher needs to learn from the student. | 有时老师也得向弟子学习 |
[40:49] | And sometimes… | 有时 |
[40:51] | you need to fall very far… | 只有跌下深渊 |
[40:55] | to finally see the light. | 才能明白事理 |
[40:57] | Well, then you’ve finally accepted the same truth I have. | 那你终于也领悟到我所明白的真理了 |
[41:01] | You can’t get your happy ending without finding the author. | 找不到作者 就得不到幸福结局 |
[41:05] | I suppose that puts us on the same side. | 那么我们是同一条船上的了 |
[41:07] | I suppose it does. | 是啊 |
[41:15] | And now, with the help of the real boy you’ve acquired, | 现在 有你抓来的木偶男孩的帮助 |
[41:20] | we can take our first steps. | 我们可以开始第一步了 |
[41:22] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[41:24] | Step aside, and I’ll show you. | 让开 我会让你见识到的 |
[41:28] | Or have you gone soft? | 难道你心软了 |
[41:34] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[41:41] | What a relief. | 那就好 |
[41:47] | You see, we’re not gonna ask young Pinocchio here | 我们不会要求小匹诺曹 |
[41:50] | to remember anything… | 回忆什么 |
[41:52] | Because he can’t. | 因为他什么都不知道 |
[41:55] | No amount of torture will work on him. | 严刑拷打对他没有用 |
[41:59] | But it will succeed on the man he used to be. | 但对那个曾经长大成人的他来说则会好使 |
[42:13] | Welcome back, August. | 欢迎回来 奥古斯特 |
[42:16] | Now… | 现在 |
[42:19] | shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 |