| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | – Regina’s doing what? – She’s going undercover. | -你说瑞金娜在做什么呢 -她去卧底了 | 
| [00:04] | They’re after the author, too. | 她们也在找作者 | 
| [00:06] | They feel the only way to get their happy ending | 他们觉得获得幸福的唯一方式 | 
| [00:07] | is to destroy yours. | 就是毁掉你们的幸福 | 
| [00:09] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 | 
| [00:11] | No amount of torture will work on him. | 严刑拷打对他没有用 | 
| [00:13] | But it will succeed on the man he used to be. | 但对那个曾经长大成人的他来说则会好使 | 
| [00:16] | I know there’s something about your past with Ursula | 我知道你和厄休拉过去有纠葛 | 
| [00:18] | you’re not telling me. | 而你不肯告诉我 | 
| [00:19] | – Did you break her heart? – Worse. | -你伤了她的心吗 -比这更糟 | 
| [00:46] | Mr. Smee, we are to return to Neverland with a full hold — | 斯密先生 我们要满载而归地回到梦幻岛 | 
| [00:50] | not full bellies. | 不是都装进你肚子里 | 
| [00:52] | Come on, captain. | 拜托 船长 | 
| [00:52] | Pan will never notice if a few cakes are missing. | 潘不会注意到少几块蛋糕的 | 
| [00:54] | You can eat as many cakes as you want | 你想吃多少蛋糕都行 | 
| [00:56] | after I find a way to destroy the Dark One. | 不过我要先找到杀掉黑暗者的方法 | 
| [00:58] | Until then, we keep Pan happy. | 在那之前 我们得哄潘开心 | 
| [01:01] | Of course. | 是 | 
| [01:06] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [01:24] | It’s beautiful. | 真好听 | 
| [01:48] | Rocks dead ahead! | 正前方有礁石 | 
| [02:02] | That voice, captain — what was it? | 那个声音 船长 是什么 | 
| [02:06] | The most dangerous creature in all the seas — | 海洋里最危险的生物 | 
| [02:09] | A mermaid. | 美人鱼 | 
| [02:22] | Why did you let that ship go? | 你为什么放了那艘船 | 
| [02:25] | I’m sorry, father, but I couldn’t. | 抱歉 父亲 但我做不到 | 
| [02:27] | But I told you to. | 但我命令你那么做了 | 
| [02:30] | – And I’m — – Poseidon, king of the sea. | -我可是 -海神波塞冬 | 
| [02:32] | Yes, yes. I know, but still… | 是的 我知道 但我… | 
| [02:36] | …I want to use my voice to make people happy, | 我想用我的声音给人们欢乐 | 
| [02:39] | not to hurt them. | 不是伤害他们 | 
| [02:41] | That’s what your mother wanted, | 你母亲就想这样 | 
| [02:44] | and look what happened to her. | 但看看她的下场 | 
| [02:47] | I miss her, too, father. | 我也想念她 父亲 | 
| [02:49] | But she’s the one that taught me to sing, | 但是她教会了我唱歌 | 
| [02:51] | and I know she wouldn’t want me to use my voice like this. | 我知道她不会希望我这样用我的歌声 | 
| [02:53] | She also wouldn’t want you to let her murderers sail free. | 她也不会希望你放过杀害她的凶手 | 
| [02:57] | She would want you to avenge her death. | 她会希望你为她报仇 | 
| [02:59] | No! That’s what you want! | 不 那是你想要的 | 
| [03:01] | Just because one human hurt mother | 就因为一个人类伤害了母亲 | 
| [03:03] | doesn’t mean they’re all bad. | 并不意味着他们都是坏人 | 
| [03:04] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [03:06] | As long as you live in my ocean, you will live by my rules. | 只要你住在我的海域里 你就得听我的号令 | 
| [03:11] | Then maybe I don’t want to live in your ocean. | 那也许我不想住在你的海域里 | 
| [03:13] | Ursula, pout all you want, | 厄休拉 随你生气吧 | 
| [03:15] | but I expect you home by high tide. | 但涨潮前给我回家 | 
| [03:36] | Darling. Come. | 亲爱的 来吧 | 
| [03:38] | You’re missing out on all the fun. | 好玩的你都没瞧见 | 
| [03:43] | I already told you — | 我已经跟你说了 | 
| [03:44] | I don’t know anything about this author. | 我不知道这个作者的事 | 
| [03:47] | Well, perhaps you could use a little incentive. | 也许你需要一点刺激 | 
| [03:50] | Oh, that knife is not gonna make me remember something | 那把刀不会让我想起来 | 
| [03:52] | – that I don’t know. – Wait. | -我不知道的事 -等等 | 
| [03:57] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [03:58] | I knew she didn’t have the stomach for this. | 我就知道她没这个胆量 | 
| [04:00] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [04:01] | I was torturing people | 老娘折磨人的时候 | 
| [04:02] | back when you were still playing with puppies. | 你还在逗狗呢 | 
| [04:05] | This sorry excuse for a man used to be made of wood. | 这个人以前是木头做的 | 
| [04:08] | So let’s light a fire under him and see what happens. | 我们在他身下点火 再等着瞧吧 | 
| [04:16] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 | 
| [04:19] | You know something? I actually, uh, | 知道吗 我实际上 | 
| [04:22] | do remember something about the author. | 记得作者的一些事 | 
| [04:30] | Don’t hold out on us. | 少支支吾吾的 | 
| [04:31] | W-when I was in Hong Kong, uh, before the curse broke, | 诅咒被打破前 我在香港时 | 
| [04:36] | I met a mystic. | 我碰到了一个神秘人 | 
| [04:38] | His name was the Dragon. | 他叫做龙 | 
| [04:40] | I don’t know how he knew about the book, | 我不知道他怎么知道书的事 | 
| [04:41] | but he had been looking for the author for years. | 但他找作者找了好多年了 | 
| [04:45] | And what did this “Dragon” learn? | 这个”龙”查到了什么 | 
| [04:47] | He died before I could ask. | 我还没来得及问他就死了 | 
| [04:49] | Oh, well, that’s something you two are about to have in common. | 那你很快也要和他下场一样了 | 
| [04:52] | And after he died… I took his research. | 他死之后 我拿走了他的研究 | 
| [04:56] | And I brought it with me to Storybrooke. | 并带回了童话镇 | 
| [04:59] | Do you really think this man-child | 你真觉得这个大小孩 | 
| [05:01] | is telling us the truth? | 在说实话吗 | 
| [05:03] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time he’s lied to my face. | 这也不是他第一次对我撒谎了 | 
| [05:07] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to | 恐怕我得走一趟 | 
| [05:08] | pay a visit to his trailer to find out. | 去他拖车里找找 | 
| [05:12] | While you’re doing that, | 你去的时候 | 
| [05:13] | shall we carry on with the rest of the plan? | 我们要继续执行计划吗 | 
| [05:15] | Rest of the plan? | 继续 | 
| [05:17] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你们还瞒着我什么 | 
| [05:18] | You’re gonna have to do a lot more than just kidnap a marionette | 指望我们对你全盘托出 你光绑架个牵线木偶 | 
| [05:22] | and torch a few logs for us to tell you everything. | 点燃几块木头可不够 | 
| [05:26] | In the meantime, | 现在 | 
| [05:26] | be content that you’ve finally chosen the winning side. | 知足吧 你终于选择了胜利的一方 | 
| [05:49] | It’s okay, Emma. | 没事的 艾玛 | 
| [05:51] | As long as he’s with Regina, Pinocchio will be all right. | 只要匹诺曹和瑞金娜在一起 他就会没事 | 
| [05:53] | We don’t know that. | 谁知道呢 | 
| [05:54] | I just wish I hadn’t let her ditch me. | 真希望我没让她甩掉我 | 
| [05:56] | Swan, you couldn’t have known | 斯旺 你也没想到 | 
| [05:57] | that she’d drop that tracking device. | 她会把追踪器扔掉 | 
| [05:58] | Yeah, but I let her talk me into thinking | 是啊 但是我让她说服我 | 
| [06:00] | kidnapping him was a good idea. | 绑架他是个好主意 | 
| [06:02] | If anything happens to that kid, it’s my fault. | 如果那孩子有任何不测 那就是我的错 | 
| [06:07] | Uh, the tracks end here. | 脚印到这里就没了 | 
| [06:09] | Looks like the rain washed them away. | 看来脚印被雨水冲掉了 | 
| [06:11] | Oh, would now be an appropriate time for a locator spell? | 现在可以使用定位咒了吗 | 
| [06:13] | We may not need one. | 也许不需要 | 
| [06:15] | Look. | 你们看 | 
| [06:29] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [06:30] | What the hell was that? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你没事吧 | 
| [06:31] | I have to make this quick. | 长话短说 | 
| [06:32] | We don’t have much time. | 时间不多 | 
| [06:35] | – Regina? – Pinocchio’s fine. | -瑞金娜 -匹诺曹没事 | 
| [06:37] | He’s back to his old self, or older self. | 他回归原样了 年长的样子 | 
| [06:40] | August. | 奥古斯特的样子 | 
| [06:41] | But there’s something else you need to know — | 但是有件事你们要知道 | 
| [06:43] | Gold is here. | 戈登来了 | 
| [06:46] | We’re holed up in his cabin, now — | 我们都待在他的小木屋里 | 
| [06:47] | and he’s in town for more than just the author. | 而且他回到镇上不止是为了找到作者 | 
| [06:49] | But he won’t tell me why, | 但是他不肯告诉我原因 | 
| [06:50] | which means whatever it is he’s planning — it’s bad. | 所以无论他在计划什么 绝不会是好事 | 
| [06:58] | So the Dark One’s returned. | 那么黑暗者回来了 | 
| [07:00] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [07:03] | There’s only one person who can help us drive him back out. | 只有一个人能帮我们把他赶走 | 
| [07:06] | H-h-he’s here? | 他回来了 | 
| [07:08] | Th-that’s — that’s impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [07:10] | Well, did you really think he’d stay away? | 你真认为他不会回来吗 | 
| [07:13] | The dagger — you need to hand it over | 匕首 把它交给我们 | 
| [07:15] | so we can stop this fight before it starts. | 我们就能在麻烦开始前 阻止一切 | 
| [07:17] | The dagger? I-I don’t have the dagger. | 匕首 匕首不在我这里 | 
| [07:20] | Killian does. | 在基利安那儿 | 
| [07:23] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 | 
| [07:25] | Well, I haven’t seen that cursed blade | 自从你命令鳄鱼离开这里 | 
| [07:26] | since you commanded the crocodile to leave the first time. | 我就再没见过那把匕首了 | 
| [07:29] | But y-you took it from me last night | 但是你昨晚从我这里拿走 | 
| [07:31] | to hide it where no one could find it. | 去一个没人能找到的地方藏起来了 | 
| [07:33] | After the lifetimes I spent searching | 我几乎花了一辈子想方设法 | 
| [07:35] | for a way to destroy the Dark One, | 摧毁黑暗者 | 
| [07:37] | I’m pretty certain I’d remember holding that dagger in my hand. | 我要是曾手握匕首应该是不会忘的 | 
| [07:40] | Okay, well, if I didn’t give it to you, then who — | 好吧 如果我没把匕首交给你 那 | 
| [07:42] | You gave it to Gold… disguised as you. | 你把匕首交给了戈登 他伪装成了你 | 
| [07:45] | He’s back, and so is his power. | 他不仅回来了 他的力量也回来了 | 
| [07:48] | Even when I didn’t think he could deceive me anymore… | 我还以为他不能再骗我了 | 
| [07:52] | he found a way. | 他还是找到了办法 | 
| [07:54] | Banishment was too good for that demon. | 放逐太轻饶那恶魔了 | 
| [07:57] | We should have driven that dagger through his heart | 我们就该趁有机会的时候 | 
| [07:58] | when we had the chance. | 用匕首刺进他的心脏 | 
| [07:59] | Then your name would be written across it. | 然后你的名字就会写在上面 | 
| [08:00] | It’s a small price to pay | 这只是个很小的代价 | 
| [08:01] | to ensure the crocodile wouldn’t come back again. | 这样就能保证老鳄鱼不会再回来了 | 
| [08:03] | I know you’re angry, | 我知道你很生气 | 
| [08:04] | but we defeated him before and we’ll do it again. | 但我们战胜过他一次 还会再次战胜他的 | 
| [08:05] | Yeah, but the question is, how? | 可问题是要怎么做 | 
| [08:06] | We don’t even know what he’s planning. | 我们甚至都不知道他的计划 | 
| [08:07] | First, we save August. | 首先 我们要救出奥古斯特 | 
| [08:09] | Yeah. You do that. | 你们去救 | 
| [08:11] | I’ll find out the Dark One’s secret. | 我去查明黑暗者的秘密 | 
| [08:13] | How are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么做 | 
| [08:16] | The sea witch — Ursula. | 海女巫 厄休拉 | 
| [08:19] | Remember when I said I had a past with her? | 记得我说过我和她有段过往吗 | 
| [08:20] | Now’s the time to use it. | 现在正好可以利用 | 
| [08:22] | How? | 怎么利用 | 
| [08:23] | By taking a page out of your book, Swan. | 学学你的样子 斯旺 | 
| [08:25] | I’m gonna return her happy ending. | 我要把幸福结局还给她 | 
| [08:27] | Can you really do that? | 你真能做到吗 | 
| [08:29] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [08:32] | Because I’m the one who took it from her in the first place. | 因为就是我把她的幸福给夺走的 | 
| [08:43] | What’s that — more kindling? | 那是什么 柴火吗 | 
| [08:50] | This page appeared to someone very important to me. | 这一页出现在了一个对我来说很重要的人眼前 | 
| [08:53] | Robin Hood? | 罗宾汉吗 | 
| [08:58] | How do you know about Robin Hood? | 你怎么知道罗宾汉的 | 
| [09:02] | Just ’cause the boy doesn’t remember being me | 小男孩不记得我长大后的事 | 
| [09:04] | doesn’t mean I don’t remember being the boy. | 不代表我不记得变成小男孩后的事 | 
| [09:09] | Well, you’re right. | 没错 | 
| [09:12] | Robin did find it. | 是罗宾找到的 | 
| [09:15] | But this page… | 但是这一页 | 
| [09:20] | it depicts something that didn’t happen. | 描述了没有发生过的事 | 
| [09:23] | And I think you know more than you’re saying. | 我认为你知道的比你说的多 | 
| [09:29] | What’s the matter, darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的 | 
| [09:30] | Is there something out there? | 有人在外面吗 | 
| [09:31] | It’s nothing. | 什么也没有 | 
| [09:32] | Just gonna go stretch my tentacles. | 我就是出去伸展一下触手 | 
| [09:41] | Where is that infernal creature? | 那个可怕的怪物在哪 | 
| [09:48] | Right here, Captain. | 在这里 船长 | 
| [09:50] | Wait. I want to offer you a deal. | 等等 我想和你做笔交易 | 
| [09:52] | After what you did to me? I don’t think so. | 你对我做了那种事 还谈交易 算了吧 | 
| [09:55] | Gold was wrong. | 戈登错了 | 
| [09:57] | You don’t have to find the author to get what you want. | 不必非要找到作者才能得到你想要的 | 
| [10:03] | And why should I believe a word you say? | 我为什么要相信你的话呢 | 
| [10:06] | Because I know what it is you desire. | 因为我知道你想要的是什么 | 
| [10:09] | And I know exactly where to get it. | 而且我知道去哪里找 | 
| [10:13] | You still have it? | 还在你那里吗 | 
| [10:15] | The Dark One — | 黑暗者 | 
| [10:17] | he’s here for more than just the author. | 他要找的不只是作者 | 
| [10:18] | If I return your happy ending, | 如果我把你的幸福结局还给你 | 
| [10:20] | you’re gonna tell me exactly what he’s doing in Storybrooke. | 你要告诉我他回童话镇到底想干什么 | 
| [10:28] | You got yourself a deal. | 成交 | 
| [10:29] | *I’ll tell you a tale of the bottomless blue* | *我给你们讲一个发生在海底的故事* | 
| [10:35] | *And it’s hey, to the starboard, heave ho* | *打起右舷 呼喊号子* | 
| [10:42] | *Look out, lad, a mermaid be waiting for you* | *当心 少年 有个美人鱼在等你* | 
| [10:47] | *In mysterious fathoms below* | *她就在神秘的海底* | 
| [10:54] | *Mysterious fathoms below* | *在神秘的海底* | 
| [11:16] | I’d recognize that voice anywhere. | 这声音化成灰我都认得 | 
| [11:19] | You’re the mermaid who nearly sank my ship. | 你就是差点让我沉船的美人鱼 | 
| [11:23] | But you didn’t. | 但你没那么做 | 
| [11:26] | For that, I owe you a drink. | 为此 我欠你一杯酒 | 
| [11:31] | After I let you escape, my father said | 我让你们逃脱后 我父亲对我说 | 
| [11:34] | I had to obey his rules if I wanted to live in his ocean. | 如果我想在他的海域生活就必须遵守他的规则 | 
| [11:38] | I see you don’t take well to ultimatums. | 看来你没向他的最后通牒妥协 | 
| [11:41] | I broke into his vault and stole this. | 我闯进了他的储藏室 偷了这个 | 
| [11:44] | It lets me walk on land. | 它让我可以在陆上行走 | 
| [11:46] | Well, you’re a brave lass. | 你真是个勇敢的姑娘 | 
| [11:51] | My father wasn’t always so cruel, you know. | 我父亲并不总是这样严厉的 | 
| [11:54] | He used to be happy. | 他以前很快乐 | 
| [11:56] | Listening to my mother and me sing used to bring him joy. | 听我和我母亲唱歌会让他开心 | 
| [12:00] | What changed, love? | 为什么变成这样了 亲爱的 | 
| [12:04] | My mother was killed… | 我母亲被… | 
| [12:06] | by a pirate. | 海盗杀害了 | 
| [12:09] | That’s why he forbade me to sing, | 所以他禁止我唱歌 | 
| [12:11] | except to guide sailors to their doom. | 除非是引诱水手走向死亡 | 
| [12:13] | He turned my voice into a weapon. | 他把我的歌声变成了武器 | 
| [12:16] | But it’s all I have left of my mother. | 但这是我母亲留下的唯一纪念 | 
| [12:21] | Singing is the only way to keep her spirit alive. | 歌唱是唯一可以让她精神不死的方式 | 
| [12:25] | You have a rare gift. | 你的天赋很罕有 | 
| [12:28] | Your voice can soothe even the most haunted soul. | 你的声音可以安抚最痛苦的灵魂 | 
| [12:32] | You really think so? | 你真的这样认为吗 | 
| [12:36] | For almost a century, | 将近一个世纪 | 
| [12:39] | my every waking moment | 我每一天 | 
| [12:42] | has been consumed by one thought — | 都沉浸在一个想法中… | 
| [12:45] | making an evil man pay | 让一个邪恶的人 | 
| [12:48] | for what he did to the woman I loved. | 为他对我所爱之人做的事付出代价 | 
| [12:52] | Listening to your voice… | 聆听你的歌声… | 
| [12:56] | …took away that pain. | 可以带走那种痛苦 | 
| [12:59] | If even just for a brief moment. | 即使只有片刻 | 
| [13:02] | That’s all I ever wanted — to make people happy. | 那正是我所希望的 让人们幸福 | 
| [13:08] | Well, that’s what you’re doing. | 那也正是你所做的事 | 
| [13:11] | So, why are you singing in this rat’s nest? | 你为什么要在这破地方唱歌呢 | 
| [13:14] | I’m saving for passage to Glowerhaven. | 我在为去格洛黑文存钱 | 
| [13:16] | My mother said it was her favorite place to sing. | 我母亲说她最喜欢去那里唱歌了 | 
| [13:20] | I’m trying to earn enough gold — | 我想挣够金子… | 
| [13:21] | Oh, you don’t need gold for that trip. | 你不非要金子才能去那里 | 
| [13:24] | I won’t? | 不需要吗 | 
| [13:25] | Not if I take you. | 如果我带你去就不需要 | 
| [13:28] | You’d really do that for me? | 你真的愿意带我去吗 | 
| [13:30] | Meet me at the docks tomorrow morning. | 明早在码头等我 | 
| [13:37] | So, where exactly did you bury my treasure? | 你到底把我的宝贝埋在哪了 | 
| [13:40] | Oh, I didn’t bury what you’re after. It’s aboard the Jolly Roger. | 我根本没埋 东西在海盗船上 | 
| [13:43] | So where’s the Jolly Roger? | 海盗船在哪 | 
| [13:46] | Back in the enchanted forest. | 在魔法森林里 | 
| [13:47] | Now, can you still open portals underwater, | 你还能开启海底的传送门吗 | 
| [13:50] | or did you give up that power | 还是你变成怪物以后 | 
| [13:52] | when you became the monster you are? | 就放弃那种能力了 | 
| [13:53] | The monster that you made me. | 是你让我变成了这样的怪物 | 
| [13:56] | Can you open the portal or not? | 你到底能不能打开传送门 | 
| [13:57] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我能 | 
| [13:59] | But I’m afraid I’ll need something from the Jolly Roger | 不过恐怕我需要海盗船上的东西 | 
| [14:01] | to know exactly where it is. | 才能确定它的具体位置 | 
| [14:06] | Piece of the rigging. | 绳索的配件 | 
| [14:08] | Did you really think I’d trade my ship | 你真以为我会卖了船 | 
| [14:10] | without taking a souvenir? | 而不留下任何纪念品吗 | 
| [14:17] | What’s the matter — you don’t like the ocean? | 怎么了 你不喜欢大海了吗 | 
| [14:20] | I haven’t dipped my toe in the sea | 自我被放逐到这个世界以来 | 
| [14:21] | since I was banished to this world. | 我的脚尖一次都没沾过海水 | 
| [14:26] | Stand back. | 退后 | 
| [14:41] | It didn’t work. | 没有用 | 
| [14:44] | Yes, it did. | 不 有用 | 
| [14:48] | Bloody hell. | 老天呐 | 
| [14:50] | Looks like you’re not the only thing that’s changed. | 看来改变的不只你一个 | 
| [15:09] | The last man who tailed me ended up with a dagger in his gut. | 上一个跟踪我的人最后被我捅了一刀 | 
| [15:25] | You dare drag me onto my own ship? | 你居然敢把我拖到我的船上来 | 
| [15:29] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 | 
| [15:30] | You listen to me. | 你听好了 | 
| [15:31] | My daughter is not going anywhere near this vessel tomorrow. | 明天不许让我女儿靠近这艘船 | 
| [15:38] | Well, threatening me isn’t gonna make her change her mind. | 你威胁我也不能让她改变主意 | 
| [15:40] | I don’t need to change her mind. | 我不需要让她改主意 | 
| [15:44] | You do. | 你来做 | 
| [15:46] | How’s a seashell gonna help me? | 这个海螺要怎么帮我 | 
| [15:52] | It’s now enchanted to take away her reason to leave — | 现在它的魔法能带走她离开的理由 | 
| [15:57] | her voice. | 她的声音 | 
| [15:59] | Or rather, her singing voice. | 或者说 她的歌声 | 
| [16:01] | If she can’t sing, she’ll return to the sea, where she belongs. | 无法歌唱 她就会回到大海 她的归宿来 | 
| [16:05] | She told me what that voice means to her. | 她告诉了我歌声对她的意义 | 
| [16:10] | I won’t betray her, not since she spared my ship. | 我不会背叛她 不仅因为她放了我的船 | 
| [16:16] | What if I could offer you a way to destroy the Dark One? | 如果我能帮你消灭黑暗者呢 | 
| [16:21] | What do you know about my feud with the crocodile? | 你怎么知道我和鳄鱼的仇怨 | 
| [16:22] | I know you’ve spent a lifetime searching for a way to kill him. | 我知道你这一生都在寻找打败他的办法 | 
| [16:25] | I can offer you magic that will finally set you free. | 我能提供让你终得自由的魔法 | 
| [16:30] | What kind of magic do you mean? | 什么样的魔法 | 
| [16:32] | Squid ink. | 乌贼墨水 | 
| [16:33] | A single drop is potent enough to paralyze any being, | 一滴就足以麻痹任何人 | 
| [16:38] | even Rumplestiltskin. | 包括朗普斯金 | 
| [16:42] | And all I have to do | 而我只需要 | 
| [16:43] | is steal your daughter’s singing voice? | 偷走你女儿的歌声 | 
| [16:45] | It’s simple, pirate. | 很简单的 海盗 | 
| [16:47] | Just show her how awful humans really can be. | 只要让她知道人类是多可恶就行 | 
| [17:01] | Do hope we’re not interrupting, | 希望没有打扰到你们 | 
| [17:02] | but we need the thief’s assistance. | 但我们需要小偷的帮助 | 
| [17:06] | And how do I know that you’re really Killian? | 我怎么能确定你是真的基利安 | 
| [17:08] | Oh, now you decide to question my identity? | 你现在才知道质疑我的身份啊 | 
| [17:10] | If he were the dark one, | 如果他是黑暗者 | 
| [17:11] | lover boy here would already be dead. | 这小子早死了 | 
| [17:14] | Yeah, she’s got a point there. | 她说的对 | 
| [17:16] | But why should I help you? | 但我为什么要帮你 | 
| [17:17] | Because for once, we want the same thing — | 因为我们第一次有了共同目标 | 
| [17:19] | the Dark One gone. | 对付黑暗者 | 
| [17:21] | The key to making that happen is in here. | 实现这目标的关键在此 | 
| [17:27] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:28] | That your ship, is it? | 那是你的船吧 | 
| [17:31] | – Bit small, isn’t it? – Careful, mate. | -小了点吧 -小心点 伙计 | 
| [17:34] | It’s unwise to insult the size of a pirate’s ship. | 你最好别嘲笑一个海盗的船的大小 | 
| [17:37] | And you spent more time in wonderland than anyone I know. | 你是我认识的在仙境待过最久的人 | 
| [17:39] | You must have something that can restore it. | 你肯定有可以恢复它的东西 | 
| [17:43] | You’re in luck. | 你很走运 | 
| [17:45] | I think I might have just what you need. | 我想我还真有 | 
| [17:54] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 | 
| [18:00] | Robin? | 罗宾 | 
| [18:03] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 | 
| [18:04] | Robin! | 罗宾 | 
| [18:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [18:09] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这里来的 | 
| [18:10] | That doesn’t matter. | 都无所谓了 | 
| [18:12] | The only thing that matters is I’m here with you now. | 重要的是我在你身边了 | 
| [18:22] | Someone’s watching. | 附近有人 | 
| [18:27] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [18:29] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 | 
| [18:37] | If you’re having trouble sleeping, | 如果你睡不着 | 
| [18:38] | I have something that might help. | 我有东西可以帮你 | 
| [18:41] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 | 
| [18:47] | Hello, dearies. | 你们好 亲爱的 | 
| [18:50] | Did you find anything at the Puppet’s trailer? | 你在木偶的拖车里有发现吗 | 
| [18:53] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [18:54] | I didn’t even look. | 因为我就没找 | 
| [18:58] | The man’s a born liar. | 他是个天生的小骗子 | 
| [19:02] | He never would have cracked so easily. | 绝不会这么容易说实话 | 
| [19:05] | Instead, I paid a visit to the fairies. | 不过 我倒是去了一趟仙女那里 | 
| [19:08] | Or rather, a visit to their ample supply of magic. | 或者说 去了她们储存魔法的地方 | 
| [19:11] | Now, this potion can temporarily reverse | 这种魔药可以暂时逆转 | 
| [19:14] | any spell those do-gooders cast. | 那些仙子施的魔法 | 
| [19:17] | They made him real. | 她们把他变成了真人 | 
| [19:20] | This can undo that. | 这个就可以把他变回去 | 
| [19:24] | I promise you, deary — this is gonna hurt. | 我保证 亲爱的 这会痛的 | 
| [19:46] | Now… | 好了 | 
| [19:49] | Let’s see if we can pull this puppet’s strings. | 看看我们能不能操纵这个木偶 | 
| [20:02] | Gold’s cabin’s up ahead. We go on foot from here. | 戈登的小屋就在前面 得走路过去了 | 
| [20:05] | Anything from Hook? | 虎克那边有消息吗 | 
| [20:07] | Think he’s managed to turn Ursula yet? | 你们觉得他说服厄休拉了吗 | 
| [20:08] | If she hasn’t turned him. | 只怕是厄休拉要把他变坏了 | 
| [20:09] | Really? We’re thinking that now? | 真的假的啊 现在还要怀疑他了吗 | 
| [20:11] | Well, he kind of went to a dark place this morning. | 他今天早上的想法可不怎么好 | 
| [20:12] | Do you blame him? If Gold did to me what he did to Hook, | 能怪他吗 如果戈登像对虎克那样对我 | 
| [20:14] | I’d want to shove that dagger through his heart, too. | 我也会想拿那匕首刺穿他的心脏 | 
| [20:17] | Emma, that’s not you. You’re not — | 艾玛 你不是那样的人 | 
| [20:18] | It’s also not Hook. Relax. | 虎克也不是 镇定 | 
| [20:20] | I’m just saying I understood where he was coming from. | 我只是说我理解他的感受 | 
| [20:22] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [20:23] | Gold might not hurt a kid, but August? | 戈登也许不会伤害孩子 但奥古斯特呢 | 
| [20:25] | Who knows what he’ll do to him? | 谁知道他会对他做出什么事 | 
| [20:47] | When you said it was temporary, | 你说是暂时的 | 
| [20:48] | you weren’t kidding, were you, darling? | 还真不是开玩笑啊 亲爱的 | 
| [20:49] | You see, you may no longer look like the puppet you once were, | 你虽然看起来不是以前的木偶模样 | 
| [20:54] | but it matters not. | 但是无所谓 | 
| [20:56] | That potion you just drank | 你刚喝下去的魔药 | 
| [20:58] | has activated that built-in lie detector of yours. | 已经激活了你体内自带的测谎仪 | 
| [21:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [21:13] | Excellent. | 真棒 | 
| [21:15] | The next lie is gonna hurt. | 再说一个谎你可就要疼了 | 
| [21:25] | What do you know about the author? | 关于作者你都知道什么 | 
| [21:28] | I already told you everything. | 我知道的都告诉你了 | 
| [21:32] | Try again, deary. | 再试一次吧 亲爱的 | 
| [21:34] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [21:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [21:37] | Do not fool yourself. | 别自欺欺人了 | 
| [21:39] | – I will get my answer. – Okay. | -我会得到答案的 -好吧 | 
| [21:41] | – Where is he? – All right. | -他在哪 -好吧 | 
| [21:43] | I’m gonna tell you what you want to know. | 我会告诉你你想知道的答案 | 
| [21:46] | The sorcerer, uh, trapped the author behind a door. | 魔术师把作者困在一扇门内 | 
| [21:50] | The sorcerer? A door? | 魔术师 一扇门 | 
| [21:52] | He’s speaking in riddles. | 他在胡言乱语 | 
| [21:54] | No, listen to me, Gold. | 不 听着 戈登 | 
| [21:55] | You know about the sorcerer. | 你知道魔法师的事 | 
| [21:58] | You know I’m telling the truth. | 你知道我说的是真的 | 
| [22:01] | And she — she knows about the door. | 她 她知道那扇门 | 
| [22:09] | I know my papa gave you my things. | 我知道我爸爸把我的东西给你了 | 
| [22:12] | There was a page that I took out of the book. | 那里有我从故事书上撕下的一页 | 
| [22:15] | Had an illustration of the door on it. | 上面有那扇门的插图 | 
| [22:22] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 | 
| [22:25] | They were just scraps of paper. | 只是几片碎纸 | 
| [22:27] | Then you’ll have no problem sharing them with us now. | 那你应该不介意跟我们分享一下吧 | 
| [22:30] | Well, I would if I hadn’t already given them to Henry. | 当然 只是我已经把它们给了亨利 | 
| [22:38] | Do you remember what the door looks like? | 你记得那扇门的样子吗 | 
| [22:44] | Made of wood. | 木制的 | 
| [22:46] | Hand-carved frame. Gilt in gold. | 手工雕刻的门框 镀金的 | 
| [22:49] | Where is the door? | 那扇门在哪 | 
| [22:52] | All I know… is… | 我只知道 | 
| [22:58] | …it’s somewhere in Storybrooke. | 它在童话镇里 | 
| [23:09] | There we are, now. | 好了 | 
| [23:12] | That wasn’t so hard, now, was it? | 说出来也不是很难 对吗 | 
| [23:18] | Since the sorcerer was the one who did the trapping, | 既然是魔法师把作者困了起来 | 
| [23:22] | we will start our search for the door at his mansion. | 我们就从他公寓开始寻找那扇门 | 
| [23:26] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 | 
| [23:29] | I’ll stay here and watch the puppet. | 我待在这儿看着这木偶 | 
| [23:31] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [23:33] | Cruella will be our guard dog. | 库伊拉是我们的看门狗 | 
| [23:35] | Since you’re the only one who’s seen the drawing of the door, | 因为你是唯一见过那扇门图片的人 | 
| [23:39] | you’re gonna have to help us find it. | 你要来帮我们找到它 | 
| [23:47] | Be careful, love. | 小心点 亲爱的 | 
| [23:49] | That’s distilled from Wonderland’s finest mushrooms. | 那是从仙境最好的蘑菇里提炼的 | 
| [23:51] | Spill one drop, and, well, | 弄洒一滴 那么 | 
| [23:53] | Storybrooke will have a giant squid in its harbor. | 童话镇的海港上就出现一只巨型乌贼 | 
| [24:13] | Now that’s a ship fit for a pirate. | 那才海盗船应有的尺寸嘛 | 
| [24:25] | Mr. Smee, clear the deck. | 斯密先生 清空甲板 | 
| [24:27] | *Below* | *在下面* | 
| [24:29] | *And that’s wayward western winds blow* | *西风在任性地吹* | 
| [24:31] | I’d like a moment alone with our guest. | 我想和我们的客人单独聊聊 | 
| [24:33] | *Poseidon is king and his merpeople sing* | *波塞冬是国王 他的人鱼在歌唱* | 
| [24:36] | *In mysterious fathoms below* | *在神秘的海底* | 
| [24:40] | *Mysterious fathoms* | *神秘的海底* | 
| [24:44] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 | 
| [24:46] | I thought your crew might like something to work by. | 我想着你的船员可以在工作时调剂一下 | 
| [24:48] | Aye. It’s beautiful. | 是的 很好听 | 
| [24:51] | I’m afraid I’ve got something to show you. | 很抱歉 我有东西要给你看 | 
| [24:59] | I know what that is. Why do you have that? | 我知道那是什么 为什么在你那里 | 
| [25:02] | – Please don’t use it! – Don’t worry. | -拜托别用那个 -别担心 | 
| [25:04] | I won’t. | 我不会 | 
| [25:06] | But you must know — your father gave this to me. | 但你必须知道 是你父亲交给我的 | 
| [25:09] | He thought you’d return home if you could no longer sing. | 他认为如果你不能唱歌了就会回家 | 
| [25:12] | In exchange for helping him, he offered me squid ink — | 他用乌贼墨作为我帮助他的交换 | 
| [25:15] | a weapon that would finally let me get my revenge | 一个可以让我复仇 | 
| [25:17] | against the dark one. | 打败黑暗者的武器 | 
| [25:19] | And you would sacrifice that prize for me? | 你会为了我牺牲那样的宝物吗 | 
| [25:23] | I know that voice | 我知道那声音 | 
| [25:26] | is the only thing you have left of your mother. | 是你母亲留给你的唯一遗物 | 
| [25:29] | If I had something left of my love… | 如果我爱的人给我留下了什么… | 
| [25:34] | Look, I may be a pirate… | 听着 我虽是个海盗… | 
| [25:37] | …but I have a code. | 但是我也有原则 | 
| [25:40] | And I promise to never take that voice from you. | 我保证永远不夺走你的声音 | 
| [25:42] | But that means you’ll remain trapped as Pan’s servant forever. | 但那你就会永远只得给潘做仆人 | 
| [25:44] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 | 
| [25:47] | You stole that bracelet from your father’s vault. | 你从你父亲的储藏室偷了那个手镯 | 
| [25:51] | I’d wager that’s where he keeps the squid ink. | 我打赌乌贼墨也被他藏在那里 | 
| [25:55] | You want me to steal it for you. | 你想让我帮你偷出来 | 
| [25:57] | I’ll take you to glowerhaven and wherever else you want to go. | 我会带你去格洛黑文或任何你想去的地方 | 
| [26:01] | Then we can both get what we want. | 那么我们都能得到自己想要的 | 
| [26:03] | Aye. | 对 | 
| [26:05] | Now you’re thinking like a pirate. | 现在你像海盗一样思考了 | 
| [26:13] | I never thought I’d walk this sweet vessel again. | 我从没想过还能再走上这艘可爱的船 | 
| [26:15] | Yes, well, you can ogle your ship | 是啊 你可以先把我的歌喉还给我 | 
| [26:17] | after you return my singing voice. | 再欣赏你的船 | 
| [26:33] | Now, you know the deal — I hand this over, | 你知道我们做的交易 我给你这个 | 
| [26:35] | you tell me every detail of the dark one’s plan. | 你告诉我黑暗者的全部计划 | 
| [26:44] | Oh, you hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [26:46] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [26:54] | It didn’t work. | 这没有用 | 
| [26:55] | Why the devil not? | 为什么不行 | 
| [26:58] | Because you’re wrong, Hook. | 因为你错了 虎克 | 
| [27:01] | Villains can’t get their happy endings. | 坏人是没有好下场的 | 
| [27:04] | I never should have believed you | 我就不该相信你 | 
| [27:05] | when you said we could do this without the author. | 说什么没有作者我们也能办得成 | 
| [27:07] | I delivered your voice. | 我把声音还给你了 | 
| [27:09] | It’s not my fault if your magic can’t get it | 你没法从那该死的海螺里 | 
| [27:11] | out of the bloody shell. | 把它取出来又不怪我 | 
| [27:13] | Now tell me what Gold has planned. | 快告诉我戈登有什么计划 | 
| [27:14] | Our deal is over. You get nothing! | 我们的交易黄了 你什么也拿不到 | 
| [27:16] | Our deal is not done. | 我们的交易没有黄 | 
| [27:20] | I have to stop the dark one. | 我必须阻止黑暗者 | 
| [27:22] | He’s taken too much from me already. | 他夺走了我太多东西 | 
| [27:23] | You haven’t changed one bit. | 你一点都没有变 | 
| [27:25] | Still the same selfish pirate, as always. | 还是那个自私的海盗 | 
| [27:29] | Never go up against a woman with eight hands, | 不要跟一个有八只手的女人作对 | 
| [27:31] | especially when you only have one. | 尤其当你只有一只手的时候 | 
| [27:34] | Have a nice swim, captain. | 游得愉快 船长 | 
| [27:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [27:57] | You can thank me later. | 你可以回头再谢我 | 
| [28:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [28:08] | Aye. | 没事 | 
| [28:10] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [28:13] | That’s for tossing black beard overboard | 这是因为你没等黑胡子告诉我 | 
| [28:14] | before he could tell me where Eric was. | 埃里克的下落就把他扔下水 | 
| [28:17] | I had to rescue that awful man to find him. | 我为了找到他只得去救那个混蛋 | 
| [28:19] | Then why are you here? | 那你在这里干吗 | 
| [28:19] | I thought you and your prince were living happily ever after. | 我以为你和你的王子已经幸福美满了呢 | 
| [28:22] | I was, until I got trapped in that bottle. | 本来是的 但我后来被困在瓶子里了 | 
| [28:26] | After you traded the jolly roger to black beard, | 你把海盗船卖给黑胡子后 | 
| [28:28] | he used your ship to terrorize a lot of people, | 他用那船恐吓了很多人 | 
| [28:31] | including some royals from Arendelle. | 包括几个阿伦黛尔的王室 | 
| [28:33] | The queen trapped your ship as punishment. | 女王困住了你的船以示惩罚 | 
| [28:35] | Elsa did that? | 艾尔莎做的吗 | 
| [28:36] | And I accidentally got swept up in the magic, | 而我意外被魔法波及 | 
| [28:39] | so thanks for letting me out. | 所以感谢你帮我逃出来 | 
| [28:42] | Was that the real Ursula? | 那真的是厄休拉吗 | 
| [28:44] | Why was she throwing you overboard? | 她为什么扔你下船 | 
| [28:46] | Because I was so focused on getting what I want, | 因为我一心只想着自己想要的 | 
| [28:50] | I made a promise to her I couldn’t deliver. | 给了她承诺却无法兑现 | 
| [28:53] | Maybe she was right. | 也许她是对的 | 
| [28:54] | Maybe villains can’t get their happy endings. | 也许坏人终究不会有好下场 | 
| [28:58] | Maybe that’s because villains | 也许是因为 | 
| [28:59] | always go about getting them the wrong way. | 坏人总采取错误的方式 | 
| [29:04] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [29:07] | I trust that you didn’t run into any trouble. | 你应该没遇到什么麻烦吧 | 
| [29:09] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | 没什么我应付不来的 | 
| [29:13] | I’ve waited a century for this. | 我为此等了一个世纪 | 
| [29:17] | I couldn’t have done this without your help, Ursula. | 全靠你帮忙才成功 厄休拉 | 
| [29:20] | So, tell me, where do you want to go to first? | 告诉我 你想先到哪里去 | 
| [29:24] | You’re not taking her anywhere. | 你哪都别想带她去 | 
| [29:27] | Stand down, men. | 大家别动 | 
| [29:29] | This is between me and the sea king. | 这是我跟海王的个人恩怨 | 
| [29:32] | No! It’s about me. | 不是 是因为我 | 
| [29:34] | Hook told me what you asked him to do. | 你让虎克做的事 他都告诉我了 | 
| [29:37] | You were trying to take away | 你想夺走 | 
| [29:38] | the only thing I have left of mother. | 妈妈唯一留下的东西 | 
| [29:40] | So I wouldn’t lose you the way I lost her. | 这样我就不会像失去她那样失去你 | 
| [29:45] | You may have fooled my daughter, | 你虽然能骗过我女儿 | 
| [29:47] | but I know exactly what you are. | 但我很清楚你的真面目 | 
| [29:49] | You only care about one thing — your vengeance. | 你只在乎一件事 复仇 | 
| [29:55] | Now you’ll never get it. | 这下你休想得到了 | 
| [29:57] | You have no idea what you’ve just done. | 你不知道你刚刚做了什么 | 
| [30:02] | You dare attack a deity? | 你竟敢攻击神明 | 
| [30:09] | I don’t have to kill you to make you suffer. | 我不杀你也可以让你受折磨 | 
| [30:13] | I know I’m not the only one consumed by vengeance. | 我不是唯一被复仇之念吞噬的人 | 
| [30:18] | No! | 不要 | 
| [30:28] | Now you’ll never sink another ship with this. | 你再也别想用它让船沉没了 | 
| [30:32] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 | 
| [30:34] | You said you had a code. | 你说你有原则 | 
| [30:35] | You said you’d never steal my voice. | 你说你绝不会偷我的歌声 | 
| [30:38] | That was before your father | 那是在你父亲 | 
| [30:39] | destroyed my one chance at revenge. | 毁掉我复仇的唯一机会之前 | 
| [30:41] | My father is a tyrant, but you’re no better. | 我父亲是暴君 你也不比他好 | 
| [30:46] | Keep it. | 留着吧 | 
| [30:47] | If this is what humans are like, no one deserves to hear it. | 如果人类都是如此 他们也不配听到 | 
| [30:52] | Ursula! | 厄休拉 | 
| [30:55] | Give me the shell. | 把海螺给我 | 
| [30:57] | And give you the satisfaction of returning it to her? | 好让你还给她吗 | 
| [31:04] | Now go. | 滚吧 | 
| [31:06] | Before I destroy it and everything you hold dear. | 不然我就毁了它 以及你心爱的一切 | 
| [31:19] | Thank heavens that potion was only temporary. | 感谢上帝 药效是暂时的 | 
| [31:21] | The scruff is so much more attractive than the timber. | 血肉之躯可比木头人帅气多了 | 
| [31:27] | I’m here for my friend. | 我是来救我朋友的 | 
| [31:28] | So, the savior found us, did she? | 救世主找到我们了 是吧 | 
| [31:31] | Now leave. | 滚吧 | 
| [31:36] | Nice one, mom. | 干得漂亮 妈妈 | 
| [31:37] | Well, first thing you learn as a bandit — | 这是强盗的入门课 | 
| [31:39] | back door’s usually unlocked. | 后门通常不锁 | 
| [31:41] | August, are you okay? | 奥古斯特 你没事吧 | 
| [31:43] | Did they hurt you? | 他们没伤害你吧 | 
| [31:44] | I’ll survive. | 我死不了 | 
| [31:49] | Well, I see somebody’s been practicing. | 看来某人一直在练习哦 | 
| [31:51] | Well, I seem to remember someone | 我好像记得某人说 | 
| [31:52] | telling me I just needed to believe in myself. | 我只需要相信自己就好 | 
| [31:54] | I always knew you’d figure it out. | 我就知道你能悟出来 | 
| [31:57] | It’s good to have you back, | 你能回来真好 | 
| [31:58] | even if it isn’t the way things were supposed to be. | 虽然不该走到这一步 | 
| [32:02] | I’m glad I didn’t have to wait 20 years to see you as you again. | 不过很高兴不用等二十年你才能成年 | 
| [32:06] | Me too. | 我也很高兴 | 
| [32:10] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 好了 咱们快走吧 | 
| [32:12] | No one is going anywhere. | 你们休想离开 | 
| [32:14] | Where the hell is Hook? What’d you do to him? | 虎克呢 你把他怎么了 | 
| [32:16] | Sorry, sweetheart. | 抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [32:17] | Your boyfriend is shark bait. | 你的小男友已经喂鲨鱼了 | 
| [32:21] | Drop those hands, | 把手放下 | 
| [32:23] | or your mother here’s gonna need gills to breathe. | 不然你妈妈就得用鳃呼吸了 | 
| [32:35] | I’m sorry, Ursula. | 对不起 厄休拉 | 
| [32:37] | But I had to. | 但我不得不这么做 | 
| [32:38] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [32:40] | My singing was the only thing keeping mother’s spirit alive, | 歌唱是唯一让母亲精神不死的办法 | 
| [32:44] | and now she’s gone forever. | 现在她永远地走了 | 
| [32:48] | You wanted me to choose a side. | 你逼我做出选择 | 
| [32:50] | Well, father, I’m choosing one — mine! | 好啊 我现在就选 我选我自己 | 
| [32:52] | Ursula, don’t! | 厄休拉 不要 | 
| [32:53] | All you ever wanted | 你一直希望 | 
| [32:54] | was for me to remain your precious, little mermaid. | 我做你的宝贝小美人鱼 | 
| [32:57] | Well, I’m not gonna be that anymore. | 今后不会了 | 
| [32:59] | In fact, I’m not gonna be a mermaid at all. | 我不会再当美人鱼了 | 
| [33:02] | You named me Ursula after the sea goddess of old. | 你以远古的海洋女神厄休拉给我起名 | 
| [33:05] | Legend says she was strong and powerful. | 传说她法力高强 | 
| [33:08] | Well, that’s exactly what I want to be. | 我也要像她一样 | 
| [33:10] | Ursula, wait! | 厄休拉 不要 | 
| [33:25] | Now I’m even more powerful than you. | 现在我比你都强大 | 
| [33:29] | And the whole sea will be at the mercy of my every whim. | 整个海洋都要臣服于我 | 
| [33:33] | You don’t need to protect me, father. | 我不需要你的保护 父亲 | 
| [33:36] | You need to fear me. | 你得敬畏我 | 
| [33:41] | Ursula, you don’t need to do this. | 厄休拉 不要这样 | 
| [33:44] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [33:45] | I can’t have him leave with you. | 我不能放他走 | 
| [33:47] | Not when the author is the only one | 因为只有那个作者 | 
| [33:48] | who can give me what I want. | 才能帮我得到我想要的 | 
| [33:50] | That’s not true. | 不是的 | 
| [33:54] | How are you still breathing? | 你怎么还活着 | 
| [33:56] | I’m good at surviving. Or you’re bad at killing. | 我擅长逃脱 或是你杀人技术太差了 | 
| [33:59] | Either way, you don’t need the author to get what you want. | 不管怎么说 你不需要作者也能如愿以偿 | 
| [34:03] | I know why you couldn’t release your voice from that shell. | 我知道你为什么无法从海螺里释放歌喉了 | 
| [34:06] | Only the one who enchanted it can do that. | 因为只有施咒的人才能解咒 | 
| [34:10] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [34:12] | You don’t mean… | 你不是说… | 
| [34:14] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [34:17] | Father? | 父亲 | 
| [34:18] | Ursula. | 厄休拉 | 
| [34:23] | How are you here — in this land? | 你怎么来到…这里的 | 
| [34:26] | A young mermaid found me and brought me through a portal. | 一只小美人鱼找到我 带我穿过传送门来的 | 
| [34:30] | I need to say something. | 我有话对你说 | 
| [34:32] | I’m sorry, Ursula. | 我真的很抱歉 厄休拉 | 
| [34:34] | I never should have forced you to use your voice as a weapon. | 我不该逼你拿歌声作为武器 | 
| [34:38] | It was just… every time I heard you sing, | 只是每次听到你唱歌 | 
| [34:42] | I heard your mother, and it was too painful. | 就仿佛听见了你母亲 而那让我痛彻心扉 | 
| [34:46] | I let that pain fuel my desire for vengeance, | 所以我化痛苦为仇恨 | 
| [34:50] | but it shouldn’t have. | 但这是不对的 | 
| [34:52] | It should have reminded me that I still had a piece of her — | 我应该意识到她的一部分还活在人世… | 
| [34:58] | you. | 那就是你 | 
| [35:01] | Let me return your voice | 让我把声音还给你 | 
| [35:05] | so I can hear it one last time. | 这样我就能最后再听一次了 | 
| [35:37] | Now that you are whole again, I’ll leave you in peace. | 既然你又完整了 我就不打扰你了 | 
| [35:41] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [35:45] | My voice is all we have left of mother. | 我的歌喉是母亲留给我们唯一的东西了 | 
| [35:49] | You took it from me once. | 你曾夺去了它 | 
| [35:51] | I don’t want to do the same thing to you. | 我不想让你经历一样的伤痛 | 
| [35:55] | What are you saying? | 你的意思是 | 
| [35:56] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 | 
| [36:02] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你 | 
| [36:09] | Where’s Cruella? | 库伊拉呢 | 
| [36:11] | Uh, she must have slipped away, most likely to warn Gold. | 一定是溜走了 肯定是去找戈登了 | 
| [36:14] | We should clear out before they get back. | 他们没回来之前 我们快走 | 
| [36:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [36:25] | Hook, what’s wrong? | 虎克 怎么了 | 
| [36:28] | You gave Ursula everything she wanted. | 你让厄休拉如愿了 | 
| [36:30] | But I almost didn’t, love. | 但我差点就失败了 亲爱的 | 
| [36:34] | I was so desperate to figure out what the crocodile was up to, | 我太想搞清老鳄鱼的诡计了 | 
| [36:36] | I almost became the man I used to be. | 差点就重蹈覆辙 | 
| [36:39] | You have no idea how easy it is to fall back into the darkness. | 你不知道堕入黑暗是有多容易 | 
| [36:43] | Whatever mistakes you made with Ursula, you fixed. | 无论你对厄休拉做过什么 你都已经弥补了 | 
| [36:48] | Aye. | 是啊 | 
| [36:50] | But it’s a stark reminder of something. | 但这让我明白了一件事 | 
| [36:53] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:56] | With all this talk of authors and the book, | 我们最近一直在研究书和作者 | 
| [37:00] | we’ve never discussed one fact… | 但我们一直避而不谈一个事实… | 
| [37:05] | I was a villain. | 我也是坏人 | 
| [37:07] | But you’re not anymore. | 但你已经不再是了 | 
| [37:08] | Neither is Regina, but she still lost her happy ending. | 瑞金娜也变了 但她还是失去了她的幸福 | 
| [37:12] | If we’re to believe the rules of the book, | 如果书里的规则是真的 | 
| [37:16] | then it’s only a matter of time before I lose mine. | 那我也不能幸免 | 
| [37:21] | Wait. If you’re afraid of losing your happy ending, | 等等 如果你在害怕失去幸福 | 
| [37:23] | that means you found it. | 那就是说你已经找到幸福了 | 
| [37:27] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [37:30] | Don’t you know, Emma? | 你难道不知道吗 艾玛 | 
| [37:34] | It’s you. | 就是你 | 
| [37:56] | Well, that was a royal waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 | 
| [37:58] | The door may not be in the Sorcerer’s mansion, | 那扇门虽不在魔法师的别墅里 | 
| [38:00] | but it’s somewhere in Storybrooke. | 但一定在童话镇 | 
| [38:01] | We will find it. | 我们会找到的 | 
| [38:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [38:13] | Where’s August? | 奥古斯特呢 | 
| [38:15] | They rescued him — the heroes. | 那些英雄 把他救走了 | 
| [38:17] | You had one simple task. | 就给了你这么一个任务 | 
| [38:19] | It wasn’t my fault! We have a mole. | 又不能怪我 我们出了内奸 | 
| [38:22] | Who would be foolish enough to cross us? | 谁会这么蠢 敢背叛我们 | 
| [38:25] | I know exactly who. | 我知道 | 
| [38:29] | Ursula. | 厄休拉 | 
| [38:31] | She sold us out for a reunion with daddy dearest. | 她为了和亲爱的老爸团圆 把我们都出卖了 | 
| [38:34] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [38:35] | We may have lost our informant, | 我们少了一个消息源 | 
| [38:36] | but we still have his information. | 但他的消息是准的 | 
| [38:39] | Bring us the illustration of the door. | 把门的那张画拿来 | 
| [38:41] | Maybe there’s something in it the puppet missed. | 也许能发现木偶没注意到的东西 | 
| [38:49] | I suppose this is farewell. | 该分别了 | 
| [38:51] | It is, but first, I have to hold up my end of the deal. | 是啊 不过我得遵守跟你的交易 | 
| [39:00] | Gold’s plan — I’m afraid it involves Emma. | 戈登的计划恐怕牵涉到艾玛 | 
| [39:03] | She’s the only way he can secure happy endings for the villains. | 戈登想让坏人幸福 艾玛是最重要的一环 | 
| [39:07] | Well, I thought he was gonna get the author | 我以为让作者重写结局 | 
| [39:08] | to rewrite everyone’s stories. | 才是最重要的 | 
| [39:10] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 | 
| [39:11] | The author can’t just change things in this world | 作者也不能任意改写这个世界 | 
| [39:14] | because he didn’t give everyone their happy endings here. | 因为不是他给了大家幸福的结局 | 
| [39:19] | Emma did. | 是艾玛 | 
| [39:20] | She’s the savior. | 她才是救世主 | 
| [39:22] | And as long as there’s a savior, | 只要有救世主的存在 | 
| [39:25] | the author can’t give the villains what they really want. | 作者就无法让坏人们得偿所愿 | 
| [39:29] | And the Dark One knows this. | 黑暗者也知道 | 
| [39:32] | The Dark One’s gonna try to kill Emma? | 黑暗者想杀了艾玛吗 | 
| [39:34] | Worse — | 比那更糟 | 
| [39:36] | he plans to fill her heart with darkness forever. | 他要让艾玛的心永远充满黑暗 | 
| [39:51] | We’re lucky he’s okay. | 他没事真是太幸运了 | 
| [39:53] | It wasn’t luck. | 不是运气 | 
| [39:54] | You got us that message. Thank you. | 是你给我们发了消息 谢谢 | 
| [39:59] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [40:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [40:03] | I had a dream today — Robin Hood came back, | 我今天做了一个梦 罗宾汉回来了 | 
| [40:06] | we were finally together, but then, I — | 我们终于在一起了 然后我… | 
| [40:11] | the Evil Queen — | 巫后 | 
| [40:12] | showed up with a fireball in her hand. | 出现了 手上拿着火球 | 
| [40:17] | I may not be Archie, but it sounds like | 虽然我不是阿奇 但我觉得 | 
| [40:18] | you’re afraid of the villain you used to be | 你是害怕再次变回 | 
| [40:20] | and the one you might become again. | 过去的那个恶人 | 
| [40:21] | No, I don’t think that’s it. | 不 我觉得不是这样 | 
| [40:24] | In my dream, | 在我的梦里 | 
| [40:25] | I don’t think the Evil Queen was there to hurt Robin. | 我觉得巫后不是想要伤害罗宾 | 
| [40:29] | I think she was there to protect him. | 我觉得她是想保护他 | 
| [40:32] | From what? | 防着什么 | 
| [40:34] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [40:36] | I just…felt it. | 我只是有这种感觉 | 
| [40:44] | You used to track people for a living. | 你以前是专门追踪人的 | 
| [40:49] | Can — can you get me a phone number, | 你能帮我找到他的号码吗 | 
| [40:51] | a way to contact him, anything? | 让我能联系上他 | 
| [40:54] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [40:55] | Yeah, I can do that. | 当然可以 | 
| [40:58] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [41:10] | What is she doing here? | 她在这儿干什么 | 
| [41:12] | Oh, it’s okay. I promise. | 没事的 我保证 | 
| [41:16] | August… we need to talk about | 奥古斯特 我们得谈谈 | 
| [41:19] | how I’m going to keep up my cover with Gold. | 如何让我继续在戈登身边做卧底 | 
| [41:23] | The only reason I was able to come here… | 我能来这里的唯一原因 | 
| [41:27] | …is because they think I’m stealing this page. | 是因为他们认为我是来偷画的 | 
| [41:31] | We didn’t find the door at the sorcerer’s mansion. | 魔法师的别墅里没找到门 | 
| [41:33] | That’s because it’s not there. | 因为门不在那里 | 
| [41:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:39] | But…you said you didn’t know where it was. | 但你说你并不知道它在哪 | 
| [41:43] | And your nose didn’t grow. | 你的鼻子也没有长长 | 
| [41:44] | My nose didn’t grow because I wasn’t lying. | 我的鼻子没有变长是因为我并没有说谎 | 
| [41:48] | When Gold asked me, I didn’t know where the door was | 戈登问我的时候 我并不知道门在哪 | 
| [41:53] | because I didn’t know where Henry was keeping this page. | 因为我并不知道这页纸被亨利放在哪里 | 
| [42:06] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 | 
| [42:08] | this isn’t just an illustration. | 这不仅仅是一幅画 | 
| [42:11] | This is the door. | 这就是门 | 
| [42:16] | The author is trapped inside the book. | 作者被困在了书里 |