时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What exactly did you do to Maleficent? | 你到底对玛琳菲森做了什么 |
[00:04] | Because of us… Maleficent lost her child. | 因为我们 玛琳菲森失去了她的孩子 |
[00:07] | Gold’s plan — I’m afraid it involves Emma. | 戈登的计划恐怕牵涉到艾玛 |
[00:09] | he plans to fill her heart with darkness forever. | 他要让艾玛的心永远充满黑暗 |
[00:12] | this isn’t just an illustration. | 这不仅仅是一幅画 |
[00:14] | The author is trapped inside the book. | 作者被困在了书里 |
[00:37] | What is it? Did the trail go cold? | 怎么了 踪迹断了吗 |
[00:45] | Well, come on. Let’s get this over with. | 来吧 我们了结这事 |
[00:46] | Snow… | 白雪 |
[00:48] | I know you’re worried about Maleficent’s predictions. | 我知道你担心玛琳菲森的预言 |
[00:50] | Aren’t you? | 你不担心吗 |
[00:51] | If she’s right, our child could end up with a dark heart. | 如果她说对了 我们的孩子可能会有黑暗的心 |
[00:53] | Or it could grow to be a powerful hero. | 也可能成为大英雄啊 |
[00:55] | She said that, too, and who’s to say we can even trust her? | 她也这么说了 再说了她根本不可信 |
[00:58] | Let’s find out. | 所以要查清楚 |
[01:02] | According to legend, | 据传说 |
[01:04] | all we need to do is touch its horn… | 只要碰碰它的角 |
[01:07] | and we’ll get a glimpse of our child’s future. | 就可以瞥见孩子的未来 |
[01:39] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[01:41] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[01:44] | You are so beautiful. | 你真是太美了 |
[01:51] | Snow, it’s all right. | 白雪 没事的 |
[01:53] | Our baby’s gonna be all right! | 我们的孩子不会有事的 |
[01:55] | Snow? | 白雪 |
[02:11] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[02:12] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真是太美了 |
[02:22] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[02:23] | Please! I’m your mother! | 不 我是你妈妈啊 |
[02:27] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:35] | Did you see? Our child’s gonna be just fine. | 看见了吗 我们的孩子不会有事的 |
[02:37] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不对 |
[02:41] | It’s evil. | 她会变得非常邪恶 |
[02:55] | How the hell is the author trapped inside the book? | 作者怎么会被困在书里 |
[02:57] | Don’t ask me. You’re the magic expert. | 别问我 你才是魔法专家 |
[02:59] | – Mom. – Well, this is insane. | -妈妈 -这太疯狂了 |
[03:01] | What are we supposed to do, draw a key? | 我们该怎么办 画把钥匙吗 |
[03:02] | What we need to do is figure it out before Gold does. | 我们要做的就是在戈登之前想出办法 |
[03:03] | – Mom! – What is it? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[03:06] | There’s something wrong with August. | 奥古斯特不太好 |
[03:08] | August? August? | 奥古斯特 奥古斯特 |
[03:13] | We need to get him help. | 我们得带他找医生 |
[03:23] | He’s been through a lot. | 他受了很多罪 |
[03:25] | What’s happening? He was awake, and then he passed out, and — | 怎么回事 之前还好好的 突然就昏倒了 |
[03:28] | Well, he’s been changed by magic many times. | 他被魔法变形了太多次 |
[03:31] | For him to survive this, he will have to be very strong. | 想要熬过此劫 他得非常坚强 |
[03:34] | We have a bigger problem. | 我们还有更大的麻烦 |
[03:38] | Gold and these other witches are expecting me. | 戈登和那两个女巫还在等我 |
[03:41] | They sent me on a mission to get that page from the book. | 他们派我来偷那张画 |
[03:44] | And if I return empty-handed, | 如果我空着手回去 |
[03:46] | whatever suspicions they have of me will be confirmed. | 他们对我的怀疑就会得到证实 |
[03:51] | Then give them this. | 那就给他们这个 |
[03:55] | You’re getting good. | 你越来越厉害了 |
[03:56] | I’ve been practicing. | 我一直在练习 |
[03:57] | A forgery? | 赝品吗 |
[03:59] | This is Gold we’re talking about. | 我们要对付的可是戈登 |
[04:00] | Then pull out, and we will protect you. | 那你撤退吧 我们会保护你 |
[04:02] | We still don’t know what they’re up to. | 我们还不知道他们想干什么 |
[04:04] | It’s a bigger risk not to know. | 不查清楚风险更大 |
[04:08] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[04:10] | Probably wondering where I am. | 可能想知道我在哪里 |
[04:11] | Mom, the forgery’s good. | 妈妈 这赝品很棒 |
[04:14] | Not good enough. | 还不够好 |
[04:16] | But maybe what we need is a different kind of copy. | 但也许我们需要的是另一种复制 |
[04:22] | Because Gold and those witches don’t know | 因为戈登和那些女巫不知道 |
[04:24] | that the page contains the actual door. | 这张画里藏了真正的门 |
[04:26] | All they care about is what the door looks like. | 他们关心的是门的样子 |
[04:27] | Hopefully, this photo will keep them | 希望这张照片能让他们 |
[04:29] | on their wild goose chase around town. | 在镇子上到处瞎找 |
[04:32] | I’ve got to get going. Bye, Henry. | 我得走了 再见 亨利 |
[04:37] | Okay, mom. | 好 妈妈 |
[04:38] | Sorry. Sorry. Just not sure if… | 对不起 只是不确定我还能不能… |
[04:42] | when I’ll be back to see you. | 什么时候才能回来见你 |
[04:47] | But don’t worry. I’ll be fine. | 但别担心 我会没事的 |
[04:59] | Killian, what’s wrong? | 基利安 怎么了 |
[05:04] | Before Ursula left, | 厄休拉离开之前 |
[05:05] | she told me what the villains have planned. | 她告诉了我坏人们的计划 |
[05:08] | To get their happy endings, | 为了获得幸福结局 |
[05:10] | they intend to darken your heart, love, | 他们打算黑化你的心 亲爱的 |
[05:13] | to turn you into a villain | 把你变成坏人 |
[05:14] | so you’ll no longer be the savior. | 这样你就不再是救世主了 |
[05:16] | What? You can’t just un-savior the savior. | 什么 救世主不是想黑化就黑化的 |
[05:20] | Ursula said Gold has a way. | 厄休拉说戈登有办法 |
[05:21] | He can use the author to do it. | 他可以利用作者来改变 |
[05:24] | That’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[05:25] | If that’s what their plan is, stop worrying. | 如果那是他们的计划 那就别担心了 |
[05:28] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[05:29] | Author or no author, I am not going dark. | 不论有没有作者 我都不会变黑暗 |
[05:32] | But darkness is a funny thing. | 没那么简单 |
[05:34] | It creeps up in you. | 黑暗可以在心中悄悄滋生 |
[05:39] | No one — not Rumplestiltskin or some author — | 没有人 不管是朗普斯金还是什么作者 |
[05:44] | gets to decide who I am. | 能决定我是谁 |
[05:55] | Do you really think it’s possible? | 你真觉得那可能吗 |
[05:57] | Emma going dark after what we did? | 尽管我们做了那事 艾玛还是会变黑暗 |
[05:59] | No, it shouldn’t be. | 不 不应该 |
[06:02] | We were told that we had to guide her, | 我们被告知要指引她 |
[06:05] | that her fate rested with us. | 她的命运取决于我们 |
[06:08] | But this author — | 但这个作者… |
[06:10] | he has the power to change everything. | 他有改变一切的能力 |
[06:11] | I mean, he’s going to write the villains’ happy endings. | 他会为恶人写出幸福结局 |
[06:15] | Who knows what he can do to Emma? | 谁知道他能对艾玛做出什么 |
[06:18] | We have to do something… | 我们必须做点什么 |
[06:21] | without Emma finding out the truth. | 而且不能让艾玛知道真相 |
[06:27] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[06:32] | Oh, at last. | 终于回来了 |
[06:33] | I feel I’ve aged a decade waiting for you. | 我觉得我等你等得老了十年 |
[06:35] | Well, you certainly look like it. | 你看着确实老了 |
[06:37] | Where’s the page, Regina? | 那页画呢 瑞金娜 |
[06:41] | Don’t tell me you failed. | 别告诉我你失败了 |
[06:42] | The page was under a protection spell — | 书页被咒语保护着 |
[06:44] | something cooked up by the savior. | 救世主施的 |
[06:46] | She almost caught me trying to break it. | 她差点发现我试图打破它 |
[06:48] | I had to flee. | 我只好跑了 |
[06:50] | Are you sure that’s what happened? | 你确定你说的是事实吗 |
[06:53] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[06:54] | It’s just that you’ve been gone an awfully long time… | 只是你离开实在太久 |
[06:57] | and yet you come back empty-handed. | 还空着手回来 |
[07:00] | I’m not empty-handed. | 我并非空手而归 |
[07:03] | I got this. | 我拿到了这个 |
[07:06] | A photograph. | 一张照片 |
[07:07] | Oh, and an incompetent one, too. | 还是张没用的照片 |
[07:09] | That glare ruins any clear view of the door. | 那道光让人根本看不清门 |
[07:14] | No, that’s not a glare. | 不 那不是光 |
[07:19] | That’s magic. | 是魔法 |
[07:21] | This door has been sealed by it. | 门肯定是被这道咒语封住了 |
[07:24] | This is the door we’ve been looking for. | 这就是我们要找的门 |
[07:25] | You think the author is trapped in an illustration? | 你认为作者困在插画里了 |
[07:29] | But that would mean — | 但那意味着… |
[07:30] | The sorcerer imprisoned him in the book. | 是魔法师把作者困在书里了 |
[07:32] | I need to get it. | 我得拿到那页画 |
[07:35] | Bring us the page. | 把那页书拿来 |
[07:36] | That won’t be easy. | 那可不会轻松 |
[07:38] | The savior isn’t about to let it out of her sight. | 救世主可不会让书离开她的视线 |
[07:41] | Don’t worry about her. I’ve got just the thing. | 别担心 我有办法 |
[07:48] | How was he? | 他怎么样了 |
[07:51] | The wooden man-child — how was he? | 那个木头人 他怎么样了 |
[07:53] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[07:56] | You care for him? | 你关心他 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[08:00] | Oh, Killian. | 基利安 |
[08:02] | Now’s not the time to be jealous. | 现在不是吃醋的时候 |
[08:04] | Why would I be jealous? | 我干吗要吃醋 |
[08:06] | Though I do know you’re partial to men in leather jackets. | 虽然我知道你偏好穿皮夹克的男人 |
[08:08] | He’s just a friend. | 他只是个朋友 |
[08:11] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[08:12] | See…Well, you remember that video | 听我说 你记得我给你看过的 |
[08:14] | I showed you from the foster home? | 在我寄养家庭拍的录像吗 |
[08:16] | With your friend when you were a girl? | 你小时候和朋友一起拍的那个吗 |
[08:17] | Lily. Her name was Lily. | 莉莉 她叫莉莉 |
[08:19] | She was my first and best friend, | 她是我第一个 也是最好的朋友 |
[08:21] | and I pushed her away forever. | 但我永远地把她推开了 |
[08:23] | And after that, I just… | 在那之后 我… |
[08:26] | …wasn’t great at making friends. | 就不太擅长交朋友 |
[08:29] | August was the rare exception. | 奥古斯特是难得的例外 |
[08:32] | That’s why this is so important to me. | 所以他才对我这么重要 |
[08:35] | There’s nothing else going on, | 我们之间没有别的 |
[08:37] | really. | 真的 |
[08:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[08:40] | Emma. Look. | 艾玛 你看 |
[08:43] | What the hell is tha– | 怎么回事… |
[08:53] | It’s done. Now let’s get to work. | 好了 我们开工吧 |
[09:01] | Snow, you have to tell me. What did you see? | 白雪 你得告诉我你看见什么了 |
[09:03] | No. | 不 |
[09:06] | Saying it out loud will make it too…real. | 大声说出来会让它显得 太真实 |
[09:09] | We just have to find a way to help our child save its future. | 我们得想办法帮孩子挽救未来 |
[09:12] | Pardon me, but a hand, please. | 对不起 请帮帮我 拜托 |
[09:15] | I’m having trouble with my wagon. | 我的货车出了点问题 |
[09:16] | I’m afraid it’s a bit stuck. | 恐怕是卡住了 |
[09:18] | Here. Allow me. | 好 我来看看 |
[09:19] | Sorry, it’s heavy, overloaded with trinkets. | 抱歉 它太重了 小玩意装多了 |
[09:21] | I’m a peddler, but apparently not a very good one. | 我是个小贩 但显然不是个好小贩 |
[09:28] | Just needed a little elbow grease. Thank you. | 我该练习干重活了 谢谢你们 |
[09:31] | Ooh, it’s colder than a witch’s — | 这天气比巫师的… |
[09:33] | …foot out here, isn’t it? | 脚都冷 是吧 |
[09:36] | Here. Some brandy. | 给你 是白兰地 |
[09:37] | It’ll warm you on your journey. | 可以让你在路上暖暖身子 |
[09:39] | I never turn down brandy. | 我绝不会拒绝白兰地的 |
[09:41] | You’re too kind. | 你太善良了 |
[09:44] | Kind of nutmeg-y. | 有点豆蔻的味道 |
[09:46] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[09:47] | Good luck to you, then. | 那就祝你好运了 |
[09:48] | Wait. You’re going west? | 等等 你们是要向西行吗 |
[09:51] | Uh, that is where our home lies. | 我们的家就在那个方向 |
[09:52] | There — there is a terrible sorceress who’s | 那条路上住着一个 |
[09:54] | taken up residence down that way. | 可怕的巫师 |
[09:55] | They call her… Maleficent. | 人们叫她玛琳菲森 |
[09:59] | She’s just awful. | 她很可怕 |
[10:01] | We know. We’ve crossed paths. | 我们知道 我们遇到过 |
[10:03] | Did you hear what happened? | 你们听说发生了什么事吗 |
[10:05] | She turned herself into a heinous dragon and laid an egg. | 她把自己变成一只凶恶的龙 还下了一只蛋 |
[10:09] | An egg? | 一只蛋 |
[10:10] | Yes, the beast made her nest in a cave. | 没错 那怪物在洞穴里筑巢 |
[10:12] | She scorched all the earth around it, | 她把周围的大地全都烧焦了 |
[10:14] | marking her territory — everyone fled, | 以标记自己的领地 大家都逃走了 |
[10:16] | including yours truly. | 包括我 |
[10:18] | My recommendation — go east. | 我建议你们向东行进 |
[10:21] | The infinite forest? | 去无尽森林吗 |
[10:22] | We could get lost for days. | 我们会困在里面好几天 |
[10:24] | Just stick to the path until you come upon a cottage. | 沿着小路直走 直到看到一间小屋 |
[10:26] | There’s a kind, old man. | 那里有位善良的老人家 |
[10:28] | He’ll help you get where you need to be. | 他会帮你们去你们想去的地方 |
[10:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[10:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:36] | Safe journey. | 一路平安 |
[10:54] | There. | 在那儿 |
[11:04] | I was wondering when you would arrive. | 我还在想你们什么时候到呢 |
[11:08] | You were expecting us? | 你在等我们吗 |
[11:09] | I sensed you coming. | 我感觉到你们会来 |
[11:11] | I also sensed that you are at a loss over your child. | 我也感觉到你们对即将出生的孩子不知所措 |
[11:18] | Uh, why don’t you come inside for some tea? | 进来喝杯茶吧 |
[11:20] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会解释一切 |
[11:25] | Is that Maleficent? | 是玛琳菲森吗 |
[11:26] | Oh, yes, yes. Do come in. | 是的 请进来吧 |
[11:28] | You don’t have to worry about her here. | 在这里你们不必担心她 |
[11:32] | Now, you know what you have to do. | 现在你知道该怎么做了 |
[11:34] | Quite well. The question is, do you? | 是的 问题是你知道你该怎么做吗 |
[11:38] | Our deal was that you were gonna help me find the author | 我们的交易是你要帮我找到作者 |
[11:41] | and our happiness would be secured. | 我们的幸福就能得到保障 |
[11:43] | Well, I’m altering the deal because, let’s face it, | 我要改变交易 因为面对现实吧 |
[11:46] | you need that page from the book to get the author. | 你需要那页书才能找到作者 |
[11:49] | And to do that, you need me. | 而要达到这个目的 你需要我 |
[11:52] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[11:53] | I just put the town to sleep. I’m useful. | 我刚让整个小镇陷入沉睡 我对你有用 |
[11:56] | And we all know Cruella and Ursula | 我们都知道库伊拉和厄休拉 |
[11:58] | were a means to an end — me. | 只是你为找我的手段而已 |
[12:01] | That’s why you haven’t shed one tear | 所以我们那位有触角的朋友离开时 |
[12:03] | over our tentacled friend’s departure — | 你根本毫不惋惜 |
[12:05] | Because you have me. | 因为你有我 |
[12:07] | And to have me means you have to give me what I want. | 要我帮你 你就得给我我想要的 |
[12:11] | It’s, oh, so simple. | 就这么简单 |
[12:14] | I need to know what happened to my child | 我要知道我的孩子 |
[12:17] | after those two heroes got rid of it. | 被那两个英雄扔掉后怎么样了 |
[12:20] | I need to know its fate. | 我要知道它的遭遇 |
[12:23] | In return, I will get us both the author. | 作为回礼 我会帮我们找到作者 |
[12:25] | We’ll get you the page. | 给你拿到那一页 |
[12:27] | And once I know what they really did to my child, | 等我知道他们到底对我的孩子做了什么 |
[12:32] | those heroes will pay. | 我会要他们付出代价 |
[12:38] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[12:42] | Mary margaret, are you okay? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 你还好吧 |
[12:44] | No, I’m not — we made a vow, David, to be good. | 不好 我们发过誓要心存善念 戴维 |
[12:48] | And ever since Cruella and Ursula arrived, | 而自从库伊拉和厄休拉来了之后 |
[12:50] | we’ve done nothing but lie. | 我们就一直在撒谎 |
[12:52] | They want to turn Emma dark! | 他们想让艾玛的心充满黑暗 |
[12:53] | I know! | 我知道 |
[12:54] | And if we’re not careful, we’re going to help them. | 如果我们不小心行事 就反而是帮了他们 |
[13:02] | David, look. | 戴维 快看 |
[13:07] | They’re all asleep. | 大家都睡着了 |
[13:09] | Why aren’t we? | 为什么我们却醒着 |
[13:10] | Maybe because we’re immune. | 也许因为我们对魔咒免疫 |
[13:10] | We’ve both been under a sleeping curse. | 我们俩都中过睡眠咒 |
[13:13] | But Emma hasn’t! | 但是艾玛没有 |
[13:18] | The savior looks a lot less threatening | 救世主在这种状态下 |
[13:20] | in this state, doesn’t she? | 不那么有威胁了 不是吗 |
[13:21] | I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted | 如果我说我现在不想扭断 |
[13:23] | to wring her scrawny neck right now. | 她的小脖子 那是骗人的 |
[13:27] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[13:31] | I think we can all agree that | 我想我们都同意 |
[13:33] | killing the savior at this point would be ill-advised. | 现在杀掉救世主太草率了 |
[13:38] | You’re right about that, | 这话说得没错 |
[13:40] | yet wrong about the location of the page. | 但是对于书页的位置你却说错了 |
[13:43] | It’s not here. | 不在这里 |
[13:44] | We just have to keep looking. | 我们得继续找 |
[13:46] | The page was here two hours ago. | 那页书两小时前还在这里 |
[13:48] | It didn’t just grow legs and walk out of here on its own. | 它又不会长出脚自己跑掉 |
[13:51] | Unless someone walked out of here with it. | 除非有人带着它离开了 |
[13:53] | I put the whole town to sleep. | 我让全镇人都陷入沉睡了 |
[13:55] | Except those who have been under a sleeping curse | 除了曾遭受过沉睡咒 |
[13:57] | and are immune. | 而得以免疫的人 |
[14:00] | I may know a resourceful young man who’s wide awake. | 有个足智多谋的年轻人可能还醒着 |
[14:08] | One who’s very protective | 那个总是保护童话镇 |
[14:09] | of the Storybook and all its contents… | 及其一切的年轻人 |
[14:12] | …one who’s gonna test his mother’s commitment towards helping me. | 我要通过他试试他母亲到底是不是想帮我 |
[14:20] | No one goes near Henry but me. | 除了我 谁也不许接近亨利 |
[14:23] | If you have a problem with that, | 如果对此有异议 |
[14:23] | you can take it up with one of my fireballs. | 就尝尝我火球的厉害吧 |
[14:28] | Follow her, | 跟着她 |
[14:30] | and do what’s necessary to convince the boy. | 采取一切手段说服那男孩 |
[14:32] | That page is the key. | 那页书就是钥匙 |
[14:34] | Let’s not lose it when we’re this close. | 已经如此接近了 不能失败 |
[14:36] | Where are you off to? | 你去哪里 |
[14:37] | I have other business to attend to. | 我还有别的事要做 |
[14:46] | Emma’s not with them. | 艾玛没跟他们在一起 |
[14:48] | What are they after? | 她们要找谁呢 |
[14:53] | Oh, Henry! | 亨利 |
[14:55] | Henry, are you okay? Where — where are you? | 亨利 你还好吗 你在哪里 |
[14:57] | At the sorcerer’s mansion. | 我在魔法师家里 |
[14:59] | When everyone fell asleep, | 大家都陷入沉睡时 |
[15:00] | I figured the bad guys were up to something | 我意识到坏人肯定是有所图 |
[15:02] | and I’d better get the page somewhere safe. | 便决定把书页带到安全的地方 |
[15:04] | Henry, don’t do anything. We are on our way. | 亨利 别轻举妄动 我们马上赶去 |
[15:06] | As long as you have that page, you’re in danger. | 只要书页在你手上 你就有危险 |
[15:08] | Just sit tight, okay? We’re heading your way now. | 在那儿等着我们 我们马上就去找你 |
[15:11] | Let’s cut around the harbor, it’ll be faster. | 我们从海港走 那条路近 |
[15:14] | David… | 戴维… |
[15:16] | – David? – Hang on. | -戴维 -等等 |
[15:18] | I think there’s a way we can put a stop to all this. I think… | 我想有一个彻底解决此事的方法 我想… |
[15:22] | I think we should… destroy the page. | 我想我们应该…毁掉书页 |
[15:26] | What? | 什么 |
[15:27] | If we destroy it, Gold can never free the author | 如果我们毁掉它 戈登就不能释放作者 |
[15:29] | and use him to turn Emma dark. | 利用他来黑化艾玛了 |
[15:31] | The author would be trapped inside the book forever! | 作者就会被永远困在那本书里 |
[15:34] | Or it could kill him. | 这也可能会害死他 |
[15:36] | – Regina wouldn’t get her happy ending. – We don’t know that. | -瑞金娜就得不到幸福了 -我们也说不准 |
[15:38] | We just know that she won’t get it from the author. | 我们只知道她不能从作者那里得到了 |
[15:40] | We’ve gone too far down this path. | 这条路我们已经走了太远 |
[15:42] | We have to protect Emma. | 我们必须保护艾玛 |
[15:50] | My husband saw happiness for our child. | 我丈夫看到的是我们孩子幸福的样子 |
[15:51] | I saw pure terror. | 而我看到的则是可怕的样子 |
[15:53] | But how do we know which of our visions is real? | 可我们怎么知道谁看到的才是真的呢 |
[15:55] | I-I’m afraid they both are. | 恐怕你们看到的都是真的 |
[15:57] | You see, we are all born as blank slates | 是这样的 我们出生时都是白纸一张 |
[16:00] | with the potential for good or evil | 可能会变得善良也可能会变得邪恶 |
[16:03] | and with the gift of free will, | 而且有自由选择的权利 |
[16:05] | so we can choose between the two, | 所以我们可以从中做出选择 |
[16:07] | which is why there is an equal chance | 所以你们俩看到的画面 |
[16:09] | that either of your visions may come true. | 成为现实的几率是相等的 |
[16:13] | If the future I saw comes to pass, | 如果我看到的未来成为现实 |
[16:14] | our child’s life will be bleak, | 我们孩子的生活将会黯淡无光 |
[16:16] | full of pain and darkness. | 充满痛苦和黑暗 |
[16:18] | Is there nothing we can do to ensure our child’s goodness? | 我们真不能做点什么 确保孩子会善良吗 |
[16:29] | There is… a way… | 有一个…办法… |
[16:34] | to banish… | 可以消除… |
[16:35] | the potential for darkness from your child. | 你们孩子走向黑暗的潜在可能 |
[16:38] | But as with all magic, it comes with a price. | 但跟所有魔法一样 这需要付出代价 |
[16:43] | Whatever it is, we’ll pay it. | 不管是什么 我们都愿意做 |
[16:48] | You see, the laws of magic would not allow me | 要知道 魔法的规则不允许我 |
[16:50] | to simply send your child’s darkness away. | 直接驱走你孩子的黑暗面 |
[16:54] | Another living vessel must absorb it… | 必须另找个活物当作容器来吸走它… |
[16:58] | …a vessel that is also a blank slate, | 那个容器也必须是一张白纸 |
[17:01] | unformed in the ways of good an evil, | 善恶尚无定数 |
[17:04] | just like your baby. | 就跟你们的孩子一样 |
[17:07] | If you wish me to perform this magic, | 如果你们要我施这种魔法 |
[17:10] | you must secure such a vessel. | 就必须找一个这样的容器 |
[17:14] | Discuss this amongst yourselves. | 你们俩商量一下吧 |
[17:18] | Make sure you want to proceed. | 决定你们是不是真要这么做 |
[17:21] | Because once this spell has been enacted, | 因为咒语一旦生效 |
[17:25] | it cannot be reversed. | 就无法被撤销 |
[17:33] | Banishing darkness from our child into another. | 把我们孩子的黑暗面驱入另一个孩子体内 |
[17:37] | Even if it is to save our own, it’s…wrong. | 就算是为救我们的孩子 但这是错的 |
[17:47] | What if it doesn’t have to be a child? | 如果不是个孩子呢 |
[17:52] | The peddler said Maleficent spawned an egg. | 小贩说玛琳菲森产下了一个蛋 |
[17:56] | What if we can use that as our vessel? | 如果用那个来做容器呢 |
[17:59] | We’ve seen what she’s like in human and dragon form. | 我们已经见识过她作为人和龙时的行径 |
[18:01] | Do you really think her dragon offspring will be any different? | 你真觉得她的龙后裔会有什么差别吗 |
[18:54] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[19:05] | Grandma, grandpa, you won’t believe what I just… | 外婆 外公 你们不会相信我刚… |
[19:09] | What, Henry? | 怎么了 亨利 |
[19:11] | Mom. What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你怎么来了 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry. I didn’t want it to come to this. | 对不起 我也不希望变成这样 |
[19:17] | Looks like we’re here just in time. | 看来我们来得很及时 |
[19:21] | I told you I could handle this. | 我说了我可以解决的 |
[19:24] | We’re not sure you have it in you to be a true disciplinarian. | 我们不确定你能狠下心 |
[19:28] | I’d say you shouldn’t be alarmed, darling, | 我要是说不用怕 亲爱的 |
[19:30] | but I’d be lying. | 那就是骗你了 |
[19:32] | Lay a hand on my son, and I’ll end you. | 敢碰我儿子一下 我就结果了你 |
[19:34] | You won’t have to do anything as long as he cooperates. | 只要他合作你就不需要如此 |
[19:38] | Henry, give me the page. | 亨利 那页书给我 |
[19:40] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不行 |
[19:42] | Henry Daniel Mills! | 亨利·丹尼尔·米尔斯 |
[19:47] | You will do as I say. | 按我说的做 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | As promised. | 如我所说 |
[20:08] | Now, let’s find Gold and set this author free. | 我们去找戈登 放出作者 |
[20:22] | The least that Maleficent could have done for her guards | 玛琳菲森至少可以给她的守卫 |
[20:25] | is to throw a little dragon’s fire our way. | 丢几个火球出来吧 |
[20:27] | If I’d known it was this cold, Darling, | 如果早知道这么冷 亲爱的 |
[20:29] | I would have grabbed two more puppies and made mittens. | 我肯定多抓两只小狗再做副手套 |
[20:34] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[20:35] | Over here. | 看这边 |
[20:38] | Come on. It won’t last long. | 走吧 效果不会太久 |
[20:53] | What is that, a rattle? | 那是什么 拨浪鼓吗 |
[20:55] | Looks to me like she hoards anything silver. | 看来她收集了一堆银制品 |
[20:58] | Look — there it is. | 看 在那儿 |
[21:00] | A nest and the egg. | 龙巢和龙蛋 |
[21:04] | Careful. | 小心 |
[21:05] | It’s as dangerous as she is. | 那东西和她一样危险 |
[21:46] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[21:54] | Torch us, Maleficent, and this burns, too! | 玛琳菲森 你烧我们也会烧到它 |
[22:07] | What kind of people are you, threatening a child? | 你们是什么样的人啊 居然拿孩子当人质 |
[22:11] | Child? This isn’t a child. | 孩子 这不是孩子 |
[22:15] | This will become a monster, just like you. | 它会成为一个怪物 和你一样 |
[22:19] | And what are you? | 那你又算什么 |
[22:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:25] | Wait! Please. | 等等 求你 |
[22:27] | Mother to mother, have mercy. | 我们都是母亲 将心比心 放过它吧 |
[22:32] | I can’t lose my child. | 我不能失去我的孩子 |
[22:38] | We’ll bring the egg back when we’re done with it. | 做完该做的事我们会把蛋送回来 |
[22:41] | No! | 不 |
[22:52] | – Henry? Henry?! – Henry! | -亨利 亨利 -亨利 |
[22:55] | Come on. The villains have to be on their way. | 快走 坏人肯定就要来了 |
[22:57] | – Already been here. – What? | -他们已经来过了 -什么 |
[22:58] | – Did they take the page? – They think they did, | -他们把书页拿走了 -他们以为是的 |
[23:00] | except my mom, of course. | 当然 除了我妈妈 |
[23:02] | She just gave me a look, | 她给我递了个眼神 |
[23:03] | and I knew exactly what she meant. | 我就知道她的意思了 |
[23:06] | You gave them the forged page Emma made. | 你把艾玛变的赝品给了她们 |
[23:09] | Smart kid. | 真聪明 |
[23:11] | Where’s the real one? | 真的在哪 |
[23:16] | Oh, great job. | 干得好 |
[23:18] | Mary Margaret and I are gonna take this | 交给我和玛丽·玛格丽特吧 |
[23:20] | – and keep it safe. – There’s something else. | -我们会看好它 -还有件事 |
[23:22] | I’ve found the key. We can free the author. | 我找到钥匙了 我们可以放出作者了 |
[23:28] | – Henry, hold on. – W-what are you doing? | -亨利 等等 -你干什么 |
[23:30] | Uh, we don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我们并不知道会发生什么事 |
[23:31] | Just let us handle things. | 让我们来处理吧 |
[23:33] | But I found the key. | 但我已经找到钥匙了 |
[23:34] | Henry, it’s too dangerous! Go! | 亨利 这太危险了 快走 |
[23:49] | So, now we’re lying to Henry. | 我们连亨利都骗了 |
[23:53] | If we keep this up, we’re no different than Gold. | 再这样下去 我们和戈登又有什么区别 |
[24:13] | My love… | 吾爱… |
[24:17] | I need to tell you this | 我要趁这话还有意义 |
[24:19] | while it still matters. | 赶紧告诉你 |
[24:25] | My magic comes at a cost, as you know. | 你知道我的魔法是有代价的 |
[24:30] | And I have racked up so much debt | 我欠的债太多 |
[24:34] | I can never be clear of it… | 永远也还不清了… |
[24:38] | Unless I find a way to change the rules. | 除非我能找到改变规则的办法 |
[24:42] | But now… | 但现在… |
[24:45] | Here’s the hard truth. | 冷酷的事实是 |
[24:48] | Something else is changing. | 情况又有了变化 |
[24:52] | So, if I’m gonna change the rules, | 所以如果我能改变规则 |
[24:54] | I’m gonna have to do so quickly. | 我就必须尽快动手 |
[25:09] | I will come back for you if… | 我会回来找你的… |
[25:15] | if I can. | 如果我还回得来的话 |
[25:22] | What were you doing in there? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[25:24] | Mind your own business. Did you find the boy? | 不关你的事 找到那孩子了吗 |
[25:27] | We found the boy. | 我们找到了 |
[25:28] | I found him. | 是我找到的 |
[25:31] | This is rubbish. | 垃圾一张 |
[25:33] | What? | 什么 |
[25:34] | It’s a fake. | 这是假的 |
[25:36] | You’ve spent enough time with the book. | 你看这书看了那么久 |
[25:38] | You should know the difference. | 怎么会看不出区别 |
[25:41] | They tricked me. | 他们骗了我 |
[25:42] | What, you think I didn’t suspect you? | 怎么 你以为我就没怀疑过你吗 |
[25:45] | I’ve been waiting for this moment. | 我一直在等这一刻 |
[25:47] | I knew it would come. Maleficent. | 我就知道会这样 玛琳菲森 |
[25:49] | Wait, I can expl– | 等等 我可以解… |
[25:54] | Bring her to her vault. | 带她去她的地下室 |
[26:02] | Yes. This will work. | 是 这也可以 |
[26:06] | So, our child’s darkness… | 那我们孩子黑暗的一面… |
[26:08] | Will indeed transfer. | 将会被转移 |
[26:14] | Let the darkness | 让黑暗 |
[26:15] | find its way from tender womb to darkest tomb. | 离开温柔的子宫 进入黑暗的墓穴 |
[26:19] | And if it sees | 倘若 |
[26:20] | the light of day on distant shore, | 它在阴影笼罩之远岸 |
[26:22] | where shadows loom… | 重现天日 |
[26:24] | “Distant shore”? What does that mean? | “远岸” 那是什么意思 |
[26:25] | …then let no magic give it form and work no curse, | 莫叫魔法显其形 诅咒遂其愿 |
[26:28] | nor magic worse, on innocents of mortals born. | 亦或更甚黑魔咒 伤无辜性命 |
[26:34] | Sir, we’re just sending the darkness | 先生 我们只是将黑暗面 |
[26:37] | into the vessel, right? | 放到这个容器里 对吗 |
[26:39] | Well, you would not want anything with darkness like this | 你不会希望这样的黑暗之物 |
[26:41] | living on in your realm, m’lady. | 存在于你的王国内 夫人 |
[26:44] | I am sending it where it belongs, | 我要送它去它该去的地方 |
[26:46] | where it can hurt no one here. | 在那里它无法伤害任何人 |
[26:49] | What? | 什么 |
[26:50] | – No. – You didn’t tell us that. | -不 -你没告诉我们那个 |
[26:51] | We promised its mother we would give it back. | 我们向它母亲承诺会送它回去 |
[26:54] | It’s too late, I’m afraid. | 恐怕已经太晚了 |
[26:56] | As I told you before, | 正如我之前所说的 |
[26:57] | once this spell has been enacted, | 只要施了咒语 |
[26:59] | it cannot be reversed. | 就无法撤销了 |
[27:01] | There must be something you can do! | 你一定有办法的 |
[27:14] | Charming, it’s a baby! | 王子 那是个孩子 |
[27:15] | We can still save it! | 现在救它还来得及 |
[27:18] | Cradle robbers! | 抢摇篮的强盗 |
[27:19] | What have you done?! | 你们做了什么 |
[27:21] | We didn’t know this was going to happen! | 我们不知道会发生这种事 |
[27:22] | You have to help us stop it! | 你们得帮我们阻止这一切 |
[27:37] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[27:39] | Where did that portal send them?! | 传送门送他们去哪了 |
[27:40] | Where they belong. | 他们该去的地方 |
[27:43] | The baby. | 孩子 |
[27:44] | We have to get the baby back! | 我们得救回孩子 |
[27:46] | I’m afraid it’s lost to you forever. | 恐怕你们永远地失去它了 |
[27:49] | But congratulations. | 但是恭喜你们 |
[27:52] | Your child is now pure of intent | 你们的孩子现在拥有纯洁的心灵 |
[27:55] | and heroic of spirit. | 和英雄主义精神 |
[27:58] | It is now up to the two of you to guide it… | 现在要靠你们两个指引它 |
[28:02] | and keep it in the light. | 让它在光明中成长 |
[28:13] | We told Maleficent we would bring back her child. | 我们告诉玛琳菲森会把孩子还给她 |
[28:17] | And now it… | 现在它… |
[28:20] | Snow, we didn’t know that | 白雪 我们当时不知道 |
[28:21] | they were gonna send that egg to another land. | 他们会把蛋送去另一个地方 |
[28:27] | Charming, we’ve made a terrible mistake. | 王子 我们犯下了大错 |
[28:41] | We have to do it. | 我们必须这么做 |
[28:44] | What are we going to tell Henry? | 我们要怎么跟亨利说呢 |
[28:48] | We tell him… the key was wrong | 我们告诉他 钥匙不对 |
[28:50] | and, uh, uh, the page disintegrated. | 书页碎了 |
[28:52] | We’ll figure something out, but let’s just | 我们会想出个借口的 但现在 |
[28:54] | burn it and worry about it later. | 我们先烧了它 回头再做打算 |
[28:58] | More lies. | 继续撒谎 |
[29:03] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[29:07] | I gave Henry that book to give him hope, | 我给亨利那本书 是想给他希望 |
[29:09] | and I’m gonna lie and take it away? | 现在我又要撒谎并夺走他的希望 |
[29:13] | And what about Regina? | 瑞金娜怎么办 |
[29:15] | She’s finally becoming a friend. | 她好不容易成了我们的朋友 |
[29:18] | I went to her for help with Emma, with our secret. | 我找她帮忙 瞒着艾玛我们的秘密 |
[29:21] | She’s kept it. She’s risked her life for us. | 她保守了秘密 她为我们冒了生命危险 |
[29:26] | And we’re gonna repay her | 我们就要用 |
[29:28] | by destroying her chance at a happy ending? | 毁了她的幸福来报答她吗 |
[29:30] | Well, maybe there’s another way. | 也许还有别的方法 |
[29:31] | No, David! | 不 戴维 |
[29:34] | When Regina showed me my heart after Cora — | 瑞金娜给我看过我的心 |
[29:36] | after I killed Cora — my heart was dark. | 在我杀了柯拉之后 我的心是黑的 |
[29:40] | And Regina thought it was | 瑞金娜以为那是 |
[29:41] | because of what I did to her mother. | 因为我对她妈妈做的事 |
[29:44] | But that darkness started long ago. | 但我心中早就有黑暗了 |
[29:49] | We have to tell Emma the truth. | 我们必须告诉艾玛真相 |
[29:55] | Because heroes do what’s right, | 因为英雄们做正确的事 |
[29:58] | not what’s easy. | 而非容易的事 |
[30:18] | This whole time, I was right. | 原来我一直是对的 |
[30:22] | You were lying. | 你们在骗我 |
[30:29] | I wanted to believe you. | 我想要相信你们 |
[30:34] | I wanted to believe in you. | 我想信任你们 |
[30:41] | We were just… | 我们只是… |
[30:44] | trying to protect you. | 想保护你 |
[30:48] | Emma, are you all right? | 艾玛 你还好吗 |
[30:49] | No. | 不 |
[30:51] | I’m not okay. | 我一点都不好 |
[30:55] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:57] | Please, stop. | 求你 别走 |
[30:59] | I’m your mother. | 我是你妈妈啊 |
[31:02] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[31:14] | Well, I say we just slit her throat right now. | 我们干脆这就割了她的喉咙 |
[31:16] | – Get it over with. – No. | -赶紧了事 -不行 |
[31:18] | Well, if it’s too messy for you, darling, | 如果你怕脏了手的话 亲爱的 |
[31:20] | Mal can incinerate her. | 小玛可以烧了她 |
[31:22] | We’re doing nothing of the sort. | 我们不会做那种事 |
[31:24] | She’ll never help us. | 她绝不会帮我们的 |
[31:25] | Of course she will. | 她当然会 |
[31:27] | She just doesn’t know it yet. | 只是她现在还不知道 |
[31:29] | I’ll have something that the moment she sees it | 我有一样东西 只要她看一眼 |
[31:33] | will make Regina do my bidding… forever. | 瑞金娜就会对我言听计从 别无二心 |
[31:48] | I’m just gonna need some time. | 我得好好消化一下 |
[31:51] | August is awake. | 奥古斯特醒了 |
[31:54] | Your parents are with him. | 你父母陪着他呢 |
[31:56] | – Is he… – He’s gonna be fine. | -那他… -他没事 |
[31:59] | Your friend… is gonna be fine. | 你朋友…会没事的 |
[32:10] | Why did my parents send you? | 我父母为什么派你来 |
[32:12] | Well, they didn’t think you’d listen to them. | 他们觉得你不会听他们的话 |
[32:18] | They were right. | 没错 |
[32:23] | Get it out of here. I don’t want it. | 快弄出去 我不想看到这东西 |
[32:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:28] | Look what Cinderella sent. | 看看灰姑娘送来了什么 |
[32:30] | Unicorns. | 独角兽 |
[32:31] | I like uni– | 我喜欢独 |
[32:33] | …corns. | 角兽 |
[32:34] | Sneezy, give us a minute, please. | 喷嚏精 让我俩单独聊会儿 |
[32:40] | Snow, it’s just a mobile. | 白雪 这只是风铃 |
[32:42] | A unicorn gave me a vision, | 一只独角兽让我看到未来 |
[32:43] | which led to us ripping Maleficent’s child away. | 导致我们夺走了玛琳菲森的孩子 |
[32:48] | I don’t want a reminder of that | 我不想唤起可怕记忆的东西 |
[32:50] | literally hanging over our baby. | 就悬挂在我们孩子头上 |
[32:55] | What we did | 我们的所作所为 |
[32:56] | is already with me every night when I try to sleep. | 已经让我每晚难以入眠 |
[33:00] | – I keep hearing… – I know. | -我一直听到… -我知道 |
[33:03] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[33:06] | But maybe Maleficent deserved what happened. | 但也许是玛琳菲森罪有应得 |
[33:09] | For all we know, | 说不定 |
[33:10] | she lied about Regina having the dark curse. | 她说瑞金娜有黑暗诅咒是骗人 |
[33:12] | Regina hasn’t even tried using it. | 瑞金娜一直没有用过它 |
[33:14] | Maybe her threat was just words. | 她的威胁可能只是说说 |
[33:17] | None of that matters. What matters is what we did. | 那不重要 重要的是我们的所作所为 |
[33:22] | I thought we were doing something brave for our child, | 我以为我们是在为孩子赴汤蹈火 |
[33:27] | and we were brave, | 我们是赴汤蹈火了 |
[33:31] | but we weren’t kind. | 但我们也很卑鄙 |
[33:36] | We were selfish. | 我们很自私 |
[33:39] | And I think… | 我觉得… |
[33:41] | we are not heroes anymore. | 我们不再是英雄了 |
[33:46] | How do we fix it? | 我们该怎么解决 |
[33:47] | We can’t fix it. | 我们解决不了 |
[33:49] | Maleficent’s child is gone. | 玛琳菲森的孩子已经没了 |
[33:50] | But, Snow, we’re still here. | 但白雪 我们还在 |
[33:54] | So, how do we fix us? | 我们自己要怎么办 |
[33:56] | The people we are now, weighed down by all this — | 如今的我们 受这一切所累 |
[33:59] | is that who we want to raise our child? | 我们就这样抚养我们的孩子吗 |
[34:01] | Of course not. | 当然不行 |
[34:05] | But do you really think that redemption is possible? | 但你真觉得还有赎罪的机会吗 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 有 |
[34:14] | I have to believe we can earn forgiveness. | 我必须相信我们能赢得原谅 |
[34:18] | A chance at grace. | 一个被宽恕的机会 |
[34:23] | But to get there, | 但为了这个目标 |
[34:25] | we have to be the best people we can — | 我们得做到最好 |
[34:28] | work, spread hope and faith every day. | 每天都努力传播希望与信念 |
[34:31] | Because otherwise, what we did will stain us forever. | 不然那件事永远不会过去 |
[34:35] | And affect our child. | 并影响我们的孩子 |
[34:39] | The very person we fought so hard to save. | 我们尽全力拯救的孩子 |
[34:44] | Maybe these unicorns are a good thing. | 也许这些独角兽是好东西 |
[34:48] | Maybe they’re here to remind us | 也许能让我们记住 |
[34:50] | how easy it can be to lose our way. | 误入歧途是多容易 |
[34:53] | And as long as we have each other, | 只要我们拥有彼此 |
[34:54] | we can be the best versions of ourselves. | 我们就能做最好的自己 |
[34:59] | It won’t happen overnight. | 虽然不会一夜就改变 |
[35:05] | But we can take the long, hard path. | 但我们可以慢慢努力 |
[35:27] | Now that you’re so confident Regina’s taken care of, | 既然你这么确定已经搞定瑞金娜了 |
[35:31] | isn’t time we took care of my needs? | 是不是该满足我的需求了 |
[35:37] | You didn’t get me the page. | 你没拿到书页 |
[35:39] | You didn’t earn your answer. | 你得不到答案 |
[35:42] | That was the deal. | 我们说好了 |
[35:44] | That was the deal. | 我们是说好了 |
[35:47] | But after all I’ve been through, | 但经历这一切后 |
[35:49] | I’ve more than earned my answer. | 我早有权得到答案了 |
[35:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:55] | And I want to give you a last chance | 我想再给你一次机会 |
[35:58] | to preserve what you have. | 保护你拥有的东西 |
[36:02] | What I have is pain. | 我只有痛苦 |
[36:10] | And pain fades… | 痛苦会消散… |
[36:13] | unless you feed it. | 只要你能放下 |
[36:16] | And this… | 而这件事… |
[36:18] | this could be the meal you really don’t want. | 这可能会让你苦不堪言 |
[36:26] | Well, I’ve never seen my child. | 我从没见过我的孩子 |
[36:30] | I don’t even know what I had — a boy, a girl. | 我甚至都不知道那是男孩 还是女孩 |
[36:36] | I don’t care how much it hurts to know its fate. | 为了知道它的遭遇 多痛苦我都不在乎 |
[36:39] | I need this. | 告诉我 |
[36:53] | Now, remember, | 你要记得 |
[36:54] | this was 30 years ago… | 这是30年前的事了… |
[37:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:08] | Your adoption is finalized. | 领养手续办完了 |
[37:11] | She’s all yours. | 她是你的了 |
[37:16] | What will you name her? | 准备给她取什么名字 |
[37:19] | Lilith. | 莉莉丝 |
[37:22] | We want to name her Lily. | 我们会叫她莉莉 |
[37:35] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[37:39] | And… | 而且… |
[37:41] | In this world. | 就在这个世界 |
[37:43] | I must find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[37:46] | There has to be a way. | 一定有办法 |
[37:49] | If she’s out there… | 如果她就在外面… |
[37:53] | someone must know her. | 一定有人认识她 |
[37:56] | August! | 奥古斯特 |
[38:02] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[38:03] | A bit tired, but better. | 有点累 但好多了 |
[38:07] | Something’s wrong. How are you? | 出事了吗 你还好吗 |
[38:09] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[38:11] | You forget I know lying. | 你忘了吗 我熟悉谎言 |
[38:13] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[38:14] | It’s not really worth getting into right now, | 现在来不及说了 |
[38:15] | especially when I have a surprise for you. | 我还给你带来了惊喜 |
[38:17] | Look what Henry found. | 看亨利找到了什么 |
[38:21] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[38:22] | That’s right. Now, what do you say | 是的 那我们 |
[38:23] | we let out the author — I have some questions. | 把作者放出来吧 我有问题问他 |
[38:26] | Emma, please, think about this. | 艾玛 求你了 好好想想 |
[38:30] | This isn’t just what Regina wanted. | 这不止是瑞金娜想要的 |
[38:32] | This is what Gold wanted, too. | 这也是戈登梦寐以求的 |
[38:33] | He was doing it to turn you dark. | 他打算黑化你 |
[38:35] | I’m not worried about it. Are you? | 我倒是不担心 你担心吗 |
[38:40] | ‘Cause now I have some questions about me, | 我现在有关于自己的问题要问作者 |
[38:43] | and he can tell us everything. | 他可以给我答案 |
[38:45] | If he’s the one who wrote your story. | 如果你的故事是他写的的话 |
[38:48] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[38:49] | Something you need to know about this author… | 关于作者 你需要知道的是… |
[38:52] | he wasn’t the only one. | 作者不只他一个 |
[38:55] | There have been many authors throughout time. | 有史以来 有很多人担任过作者 |
[38:58] | It’s a job, not a person. | 这是一份工作 不是一个人 |
[39:01] | And the one trapped in here was just | 被困在书里的这位 |
[39:03] | the last tasked with the great responsibility. | 是最后一位被委以此重任的 |
[39:08] | Which is? | 什么重任 |
[39:09] | To record — | 记录 |
[39:11] | to witness the greatest stories of all time | 见证所有传奇的故事 |
[39:14] | and record them for posterity. | 并为后代记录下来 |
[39:17] | The job has gone back eons, | 这份工作自古就有 |
[39:20] | from the man who watched shadows dance across cave walls | 从穴居人看到影子在洞壁上闪动 |
[39:24] | and developed an entire philosophy, | 建立了这套哲学 |
[39:26] | to playwrights who tell tales in poetry, | 到后来用诗歌讲述故事的剧作家 |
[39:29] | to a man named Walt. | 再到沃特 |
[39:32] | Many have had this sacred job — | 很多人都担任过这份神圣的工作 |
[39:36] | great women and men who took on the responsibility | 那些伟大的男人女人 肩负这项重任 |
[39:39] | with the gravity that it deserved… | 并严肃地对待它 |
[39:42] | Until this last one. | 直到最后这位 |
[39:45] | He started to manipulate rather than record. | 他开始操纵事态 而非如实记录 |
[39:49] | He did something — I don’t know exactly what — | 我也不知道他究竟做了什么 |
[39:53] | but something that pushed them over the edge. | 但这事让他们忍无可忍了 |
[39:57] | How dare you? | 你好大胆 |
[39:59] | How dare you force me to do that to that child? | 居然强迫我对那孩子做出那种事 |
[40:02] | It makes for a better story. | 这会让故事更好看 |
[40:04] | Return the quill. You are ill-suited for this job. | 交还羽毛笔 你不配担任这份工作 |
[40:08] | You have abused all the rules. | 你坏了所有的规矩 |
[40:11] | You have lied. You have deceived us. | 你谎话连天 欺骗了我们 |
[40:13] | You have forsaken your holy duty, | 你亵渎了你神圣的职责 |
[40:16] | and now… | 现在… |
[40:18] | you must be punished. | 你必须受到惩罚 |
[40:27] | That’s why the sorcerer and his apprentice put him in there. | 所以魔法师和他的学徒把他关了起来 |
[40:31] | They’re the ones who choose the author, | 作者是他们选的 |
[40:33] | and they took responsibility for their error. | 所以他们要对自己犯下的错误负责 |
[40:36] | If they did, and he’s still in there, | 如果是真的 而且作者还在里面 |
[40:41] | he still has the ability to alter the book, | 他还能改变故事书 |
[40:43] | to alter the course of things. | 改变事态的发展 |
[40:47] | You sure have come a long way | 你改变了好多 |
[40:50] | from the woman who wouldn’t believe. | 想当年你还不肯相信呢 |
[40:53] | Yeah. I have. | 是啊 |
[41:25] | It was cramped in there! | 那里面真是太挤了 |
[41:29] | I couldn’t even reach this. | 我都摸不到这个了 |
[41:31] | And I was parched. | 渴死我了 |
[41:33] | Where did you get that? | 你怎么会有那个 |
[41:35] | This? | 这个吗 |
[41:36] | Uh, a nice young couple I met on the road gave it to me. | 我在路上遇到的一对年轻夫妇给我的 |
[41:40] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[41:41] | – Sort of nutmeg-y. – You. | -有点豆蔻的味道 -是你 |
[41:45] | You are — are the author? | 你就是作者吗 |
[41:50] | The peddler? | 那个小贩 |
[41:54] | We have a lot of questions. | 我们有很多问题 |
[41:59] | I bet you do. | 当然了 |