时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’ll have something that will make Regina do my bidding… | 我有一样东西 会让瑞金娜对我言听计从 |
[00:05] | forever. | 别无二心 |
[00:06] | You have forsaken your holy duty. | 你亵渎了你神圣的职责 |
[00:08] | You must be punished. | 你必须受到惩罚 |
[00:09] | Now, what do you say we let out the author? | 那我们把作者放出来吧 |
[00:11] | Think about this. | 好好想想 |
[00:11] | I’m not worried about it. Are you? | 我倒是不担心 你担心吗 |
[00:14] | We have a lot of questions. | 我们有很多问题 |
[00:38] | The author, where is he? | 作者人呢 |
[00:40] | We lost him. | 我们跟丢了 |
[00:44] | We know him, Emma. | 我们认识他 艾玛 |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[00:47] | We met him a long time ago, | 我们很久之前遇见过他 |
[00:48] | before you were born. | 那时候你还没出生 |
[00:49] | – He, um… – Manipulated us. | -他… -摆布了我们 |
[00:52] | It’s because of him we were put on the path | 就是因为他 我们才 |
[00:55] | to causing Maleficent to lose her child. | 害得玛琳菲森失去了她的孩子 |
[00:59] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[01:00] | No, what’s true | 不 事实就是 |
[01:01] | is no matter how you were manipulated, | 不管你们怎么被摆布了 |
[01:03] | you still did what you did, and you lied to me about it! | 你们还是做了那种事 还对我撒谎了 |
[01:06] | You’ve been lying to me about everything! | 你们骗了我好多事 |
[01:07] | – About you, about me — – That’s not the case. | -关于你们 关于我 -不是这样的 |
[01:09] | It’s one incident from our past. | 这只是我们过去的一件事 |
[01:11] | -Don’t downplay it. – Well, we’ve changed. | -少轻描淡写 -我们变了 |
[01:14] | We’ve tried to become the parents you deserve. | 我们努力成为好父母 |
[01:16] | I am only the savior | 我成为救世主 |
[01:17] | because you altered the entire state of my being | 完全是因为你以别人的灵魂为代价 |
[01:19] | at the expense of someone else’s soul. | 改变了我的命运 |
[01:21] | You’re right. | 的确 |
[01:23] | What we did, it was wrong. | 我们做的事不对 |
[01:25] | But we — we didn’t fully understand what we were doing. | 但我们当时并不完全理解我们在做什么 |
[01:28] | We acted out of fear. We’re human. | 我们当时怕了 我们只是人 |
[01:30] | Yeah, well, right now I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[01:32] | None of that matters now. | 那一切都不重要了 |
[01:33] | We have to find that author before Gold does. | 我们得在戈登之前找到作者 |
[02:07] | Well, I’m not much of a writer, | 我不是作家 |
[02:11] | but I do know something about magic quills. | 但关于魔法羽毛笔 我还是略知一二的 |
[02:14] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[02:16] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[02:17] | they must be sculpted from the wood | 它们必须用魔法树 |
[02:18] | of enchanted trees, | 雕刻而成 |
[02:19] | which, unfortunately for you, | 很不幸的是 |
[02:22] | is not an attribute any of the timber in Storybrooke possesses. | 童话镇里没有这种木料 |
[02:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:35] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:36] | Yes, you do. Or, um… | 是的 或者 |
[02:39] | you could come with me. | 你也可以跟我走 |
[02:42] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[02:44] | You’re quite possibly the biggest pain in the ass | 你是我写过的 |
[02:46] | I have ever had the displeasure of writing about. | 最讨厌的人 |
[02:50] | Yes, there is that. | 是的 |
[02:51] | But there’s also…this. | 但是还有 这个 |
[03:00] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[03:02] | You are gonna write me a whole bunch of new happy endings. | 你得给我写出很多新的幸福结局 |
[03:12] | – Okay. – I thought so. | -好吧 -我猜也是 |
[03:50] | Your hands are tied, I’m afraid. | 你的双手被铐住了 |
[03:52] | No more magic for you today. | 今天没法施魔法了 |
[03:57] | So now I’m your prisoner. | 现在我成了你的囚犯 |
[03:58] | You and the author. | 你和作者 |
[04:01] | Well, actually, he had the good sense to join the team, | 实际上 他够聪明 加入了队伍 |
[04:03] | whereas you… you backed the wrong one. | 而你 你站错了队 |
[04:07] | What about everything you said to me? | 你对我说过的一切呢 |
[04:09] | You wanted me to find my happiness. | 你想要我找到自己的幸福 |
[04:12] | Well, that’s true. | 那是真心话 |
[04:13] | Just not at my expense. | 但不能以我作为代价 |
[04:15] | You see, the affection I have for you, well… | 我对你的感情 |
[04:20] | there are limits. | 也是有度的 |
[04:21] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[04:23] | I lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[04:26] | Just as you will | 你也会的 |
[04:27] | if you don’t do as I say. | 除非你听我的话 |
[04:30] | I found this in your pocket. | 我在你的口袋里找到了这个 |
[04:33] | Telephone number registered to a Robin of Locksley. | 洛克斯利的罗宾的电话号码 |
[04:36] | Give that back. | 给我 |
[04:37] | I’m guessing you have this number | 我想你留着这个号码 |
[04:39] | because you’re worried about poor Robin Hood | 是因为你担心可怜的罗宾汉 |
[04:41] | out there in the cold, harsh world. | 在冷酷残忍的世界里过得好不好 |
[04:44] | And so you should be. | 你也该担心 |
[04:46] | What do you know that I don’t? | 你知道什么我不知道的事 |
[04:51] | What happened to Robin? | 罗宾怎么了 |
[04:59] | Ask him yourself. | 你自己问吧 |
[05:01] | Call. | 打吧 |
[05:38] | I’m walkin’ here! | 我在走路呢 |
[05:39] | I’m walkin’ here! | 我在走路呢 |
[05:45] | It’s loud! | 这里好吵 |
[05:47] | We’ll get used to it. | 我们会习惯的 |
[05:55] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么呢 |
[05:56] | Our new home. | 我们的新家 |
[05:58] | Regina gave me the keys to Mr. Gold’s son’s apartment. | 瑞金娜给了我戈登先生儿子公寓的钥匙 |
[06:01] | Baelfire? | 比尔菲吗 |
[06:03] | He came from the Enchanted Forest just like us, | 他跟我们一样来自魔法森林 |
[06:05] | and he lived here for many years. | 在这里生活了很多年 |
[06:07] | That means we can, too. | 那就是说我们也能 |
[06:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:09] | Mama, I’m tired. | 妈妈 我累了 |
[06:13] | I’ll carry him. | 我来抱他 |
[06:15] | You lead the way. | 你来带路 |
[06:17] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[06:18] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[07:15] | A thief that steals from those in need has no honor. | 偷穷苦之人的东西 毫无荣誉可言 |
[07:19] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么啊 老兄 |
[07:50] | Unless you’re here for a pint, Little John, | 除非你买酒 小约翰 |
[07:51] | the answer’s “No.” | 其它都免谈 |
[07:53] | I have a fresh lead. | 我有新消息 |
[07:54] | King Midas’ carriage is passing through town tomorrow, | 迈达斯国王的马车明天会经过镇上 |
[07:57] | and he’ll only have a few of his royal guards with him. | 而他只会带几位皇家护卫在身边 |
[08:00] | You know I haven’t so much as lifted a penny | 你知道自从我和玛丽安结婚以来 |
[08:02] | since Marian and I got married. | 我没有再偷过一分钱 |
[08:04] | Look around. She and I have made a new start. | 你看看 她和我在这里重新开始了 |
[08:07] | This is my new life. | 这是我的新生活 |
[08:08] | But you’re not a barkeep. You’re a thief. | 但你不是酒保 你是个贼 |
[08:13] | Well, I had to see this for myself. | 不亲眼看到还真不敢相信 |
[08:16] | Robin of Locksley walking the straight and narrow. | 洛克斯利的罗宾改邪归正了 |
[08:19] | Nice apron. | 围裙不错 |
[08:21] | M’lady. | 女士 |
[08:22] | Sheriff. | 治安官 |
[08:25] | What can I do for you, Nottingham? | 有什么能帮你的 诺丁汉 |
[08:27] | What can you do for me? | 你有什么能帮我的呢 |
[08:34] | Well, for starters, your taxes are overdue. | 首先 你的税金还没缴 |
[08:42] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[08:48] | Well, because I’m in a generous mood, | 因为我今天心情还不错 |
[08:53] | I’m giving you two days. | 我给你两天时间 |
[08:55] | After that, I’ll have no choice | 两天过后 我就只能 |
[08:56] | but to shutter your tavern and throw you in debtor’s prison. | 关闭你的酒馆 把你关进负债人监狱 |
[08:58] | And poor old Marian here | 而可怜的玛丽安 |
[08:59] | will have no arms to hold her but mine. | 就只能挽着我的手臂了 |
[09:03] | She’d never be with you. | 她永远不会跟你的 |
[09:04] | I can speak for myself. I’d never be with you. | 我自己能说话 我永远不会跟你的 |
[09:09] | Well, when you are on the street | 等你露宿街头 |
[09:13] | and your husband is in jail, | 而你丈夫锒铛入狱时 |
[09:16] | perhaps you’ll see my appeal. | 也许你就会觉得我有魅力了 |
[09:20] | I’ll find your money. Somehow. | 我会筹到钱的 无论如何 |
[09:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:27] | Two days. | 两天 |
[09:34] | If this is New York, I’d hate to see the old one. | 如果这就是纽约[新约克] 那老的得是什么样啊 |
[09:38] | Oh, we’ve been in tougher scrapes than this before. | 我们以前经历过更糟的日子 |
[09:41] | I’ll admit, this modern world is a bit confusing. | 我承认 这现代世界是让人搞不懂 |
[09:45] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[09:49] | Marian, if you hadn’t left Storybrooke, | 玛丽安 如果你不离开童话镇 |
[09:51] | you’d have died. | 你会死的 |
[09:53] | I made the decision to come with you and bring Roland. | 是我决定带着罗兰德跟你一起走的 |
[09:56] | Nobody forced my hand. | 没有人逼我 |
[09:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:59] | Your honor is your greatest strength. | 你的荣誉感是你最大的长处 |
[10:00] | But it’s also the reason you’re here | 但也是你在这里的原因 |
[10:02] | and not with the woman you truly love. | 而没跟你真心爱的女子在一起 |
[10:06] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[10:08] | what you said to me our first day as outlaws? | 我们被通缉的第一天 你对我说过的话吗 |
[10:13] | I said so many things. | 我说了很多话 |
[10:17] | Roland, come here. Stand behind your mom. | 罗兰德 过来 站在你妈妈后面 |
[10:32] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们怎么会在这里 |
[10:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[10:39] | That’s none of your concern. | 这跟你没关系 |
[10:40] | Your concern is removing yourself from the premises. | 你们马上给我离开 |
[10:43] | This — this is my son’s home. | 这是我儿子的家 |
[10:46] | – You’re trespassing. – No. | -你们是擅闯 -不 |
[10:48] | This is our home now, and we’re not going anywhere. | 这里现在是我们家了 我们哪里也不去 |
[10:50] | Look I really don’t have time for this. | 我真的没时间跟你废话 |
[10:54] | I’ve got business to attend to. | 我还有要事要做 |
[10:56] | What business could you possibly have | 在没有魔法的世界里 |
[10:57] | in a world without magic? | 你还能有什么要事 |
[10:58] | The business of my happiness. Now get out. | 事关我幸福的要事 快滚 |
[11:03] | Oh, you’re here to find the author, aren’t you? | 你是来找作者的 是不是 |
[11:05] | So she told you. | 她告诉你了 |
[11:08] | Of course she did. | 她当然会告诉你 |
[11:09] | Well, then you’ll also know | 那你也应该知道 |
[11:11] | that if I don’t find the author, | 如果我找不到作者 |
[11:12] | Regina won’t get her happy ending, either. | 瑞金娜也得不到她的幸福 |
[11:16] | Which might be good for you, too. | 可能对你也有好处 |
[11:19] | I’m sorry, but I will not succumb to your games. | 抱歉 但我不会被你的把戏蒙蔽 |
[11:21] | I know better than to trust you. | 我知道你不值得信任 |
[11:23] | I have a wife and child. | 我有妻子 有儿子 |
[11:25] | We need this home, and we’re keeping it! | 我们需要这个房子 我们不会走的 |
[11:27] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[11:34] | Gold? | 戈登 |
[11:37] | Gold! Gold? | 戈登 戈登 |
[11:52] | Great to see the sheriff didn’t scare everyone off. | 很高兴治安官没把所有人都吓跑 |
[11:54] | What can I get for you? | 想喝点什么 |
[11:56] | Oh, I didn’t come here for the ale. | 我不是来买酒喝的 |
[11:59] | Nor, clearly, for the ambience. | 显然 也不是为了这里的环境 |
[12:02] | I came… | 我是来… |
[12:04] | to make a deal. | 跟你做交易的 |
[12:06] | I’ve asked around for the best thief in the land, dearie. | 我一直在找世上最好的小偷 亲爱的 |
[12:09] | And everyone’s pointed me to you. | 大家都让我来找你 |
[12:13] | Yes, well, uh, I’m not in that line of business anymore. | 是的 不过我已经不做那行了 |
[12:17] | And soon, it seems, | 看来很快 |
[12:18] | you won’t be in the tavern business, either. | 你也不会干酒馆这行了 |
[12:20] | Is that a tax notice on the door? | 门上好像贴了个缴税单吧 |
[12:24] | – Get to the point. – I… | -有话直说 -我呢 |
[12:28] | I can solve all your problems. | 能解决你所有的问题 |
[12:30] | I need you to go to a — a faraway land. | 我需要你去一个很远的地方 |
[12:33] | A land that’s ruled by an old compatriot | 那里的统治者是位老相识 |
[12:36] | who would not be, um, happy to see my pretty face again. | 我去那里不会受待见 |
[12:40] | I need you to break into the vault | 我要你溜进地下室 |
[12:42] | and steal the elixir of the wounded heart. | 偷来能医治心伤的万能药 |
[12:47] | That’s a ridiculously self-explanatory name. | 这药水的名字真是简明易懂呢 |
[12:50] | And also probably a fool’s errand. | 恐怕是唬人的吧 |
[12:52] | Oh, it’s far from that, dearie. Far from that. | 才不是呢 亲爱的 绝不是的 |
[12:55] | It does exactly what it says. | 它可是名实相符 |
[12:57] | It cures wounded hearts — physically, emotionally. | 它能医治受伤的心 生理心理的伤都行 |
[13:00] | It’s powerful stuff. | 魔力很强大的 |
[13:03] | So, how would you like to take a little trip? | 那么 你愿意去吗 |
[13:07] | Where would I be going? | 这地方在哪 |
[13:09] | Another realm. A land called OZ. | 另一个国度 叫做奥兹国 |
[13:14] | Would you do that for me? | 你愿意去吗 |
[13:35] | Sir? Your friend’s awake. | 先生 你的朋友醒了 |
[13:49] | What did the doctors say? | 医生怎么说 |
[13:52] | Well, only what their small minds can comprehend. | 也就是他们狭隘的思维所能理解的呗 |
[13:56] | Prattling on about diets and exercise. | 唠叨着什么均衡饮食 锻炼身体 |
[14:02] | They tell me it was a heart attack. | 他们说我是心脏病犯了 |
[14:05] | But you have other ideas. | 但你认为不是 |
[14:08] | My problem isn’t physical. | 我的病不是生理问题 |
[14:11] | It’s moral. | 是道德问题 |
[14:14] | All the dark deeds I’ve done — | 我做过的那些坏事 |
[14:17] | they’ve taken their toll, | 是要付出代价的 |
[14:20] | Poisoned my heart… | 它们侵蚀了我的心 |
[14:23] | thickened the blood. | 升高了我的血液浓度 |
[14:25] | Back in Storybrooke, | 在童话镇时 |
[14:26] | I used magic to protect myself. | 我还可以用魔法保护自己 |
[14:28] | But out here… | 但在这儿 |
[14:32] | I won’t last without some. | 没有魔法我很快就会死了 |
[14:33] | Well, unfortunately for you, Dark One, | 不幸的是 黑暗者 |
[14:37] | there is no magic in this world. | 这个世界没有魔法 |
[14:39] | True. We can’t create magic here. | 确实 这里不能创造魔法 |
[14:43] | But we can use magical items | 但我们可以使用 |
[14:47] | if they were brought from elsewhere. | 从别处来的魔法物品 |
[14:52] | Remember something from our past… | 还记得过去的一样东西吗 |
[14:55] | The elixir of the wounded heart. | 医治心伤的万能药 |
[14:59] | Something I asked you to steal. | 我曾要你去偷 |
[15:03] | Well, I think I might know where some of it exists. | 我想我知道哪里还有点 |
[15:07] | Right here in New York city. | 就在纽约 |
[15:10] | And I need you to get it for me. | 我需要你帮我偷来 |
[15:12] | And why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[15:18] | For the same reason you left the woman you love. | 和你离开你心爱之人的原因一样 |
[15:21] | You left Regina because you’re a man with a code, | 你离开瑞金娜是因为你有原则 |
[15:26] | a man of honor. | 讲道义 |
[15:28] | And that, despite everything, | 不管如何 就因为这个 |
[15:32] | is the reason why you will save me. | 你也会救我 |
[15:51] | Lovely view, ain’t it? | 景色不错吧 |
[15:52] | Bloody hell. | 我的天哪 |
[15:54] | – Thank you, mate. – For what? | -谢了 哥们 -谢我什么 |
[15:56] | For saving me life. | 谢你救了我的命 |
[15:57] | I’m sure that guard had it in for me. Nice landing. | 那个守卫就是看我不顺眼 你降落得真准 |
[16:00] | Can I assume you were apprehended unjustly? | 你的被捕是不公的吗 |
[16:03] | I was just trying to nick something to eat, man. | 我只是想弄点吃的 哥们 |
[16:07] | Well, then, consider this a professional courtesy. | 好吧 那这就算是出于同行之谊吧 |
[16:10] | You’re a thief, too, are you? | 你也是个小偷吗 |
[16:12] | Former thief. | 以前是 |
[16:13] | What’s a former thief doing in OZ? | 退役小偷来奥兹国干吗 |
[16:19] | I’ve come to steal a potion | 我来偷邪恶女巫的 |
[16:20] | from a wicked witch that can mend a broken heart. | 医治心伤的药水 |
[16:24] | So, I guess the “former” bit was a bit premature. | 看来退役这个词用的早了点 |
[16:29] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吧 |
[16:31] | That’s a right good way to end up dead, that. | 干这事是有生命危险的 |
[16:34] | Well, that’s a risk I’m gonna have to take. | 有危险我也得去 |
[16:36] | I’ve been offered a fortune to procure this, | 有人出了高价让我偷 |
[16:38] | and I need it to keep my tavern. | 我需要钱来保住我的酒馆 |
[16:39] | Risking your life for a tavern? | 为了个酒馆送命 |
[16:42] | Nah. There must be a woman involved. | 不可能 肯定是为了女人 |
[16:45] | In fact, there is. My wife, Marian. | 确实如此 我妻子 玛丽安 |
[16:48] | I promised her a better life, | 我承诺给她更好的生活 |
[16:49] | and I intend to keep that promise. | 所以我就要兑现 |
[16:51] | How noble. | 真高尚 |
[16:53] | I’ll tell you what, you steal me some of this potion, too, | 这样吧 你把偷来的药水也分我点 |
[16:56] | I’ll see that this guard wakes up far away from here. | 我帮你把这个守卫拖得远远的 |
[16:59] | Don’t want him sounding an alarm, now, do we? | 你不希望他警示别人吧 |
[17:04] | Consider it a deal. | 成交 |
[17:05] | Oh, one last thing. | 还有件事 |
[17:08] | I’m gonna need your help peeling him out of this uniform. | 你得帮我把他的制服脱下来 |
[17:15] | The Wizard of Oak. | 奥克的魔法师 |
[17:17] | That was his cover while in our world. | 这就是他在凡人世界的伪装 |
[17:19] | Well, apparently being great and powerful did not mean witty. | 显然名气大 法力强的人未必聪明 |
[17:22] | But he was effective. | 但他很有用 |
[17:25] | Zelena sent him to New York to keep an eye on Emma. | 塞琳娜派他来纽约监视艾玛 |
[17:28] | She would have been a fool to send him without precautions — | 如果不带保险措施就派他来 她就太傻了 |
[17:32] | magical charms, potions. | 魔咒 药水什么的 |
[17:34] | And Zelena’s no fool. | 塞琳娜可不傻 |
[17:37] | No, she wasn’t. | 一点都不傻 |
[17:52] | Bloody hell! | 倒霉 |
[18:16] | Nothing. | 没有啊 |
[18:30] | There you are. | 在这儿 |
[18:42] | We’ll stay here. You go around the side. | 我们守在这儿 你绕去后面 |
[18:55] | I hope you’re happy. | 这下你高兴了 |
[18:57] | You could have been arrested, | 你可能会被逮捕的 |
[18:57] | and then what would have happened to us? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[18:59] | I had to. | 我必须那么做 |
[19:01] | Juice, please. | 我要喝果汁 |
[19:03] | Have milk, son. | 喝牛奶吧 儿子 |
[19:03] | It’ll help you grow big and strong. | 会让你长得又高又壮 |
[19:08] | Never doubt that you and Roland | 不要怀疑 你和罗兰德 |
[19:10] | are the most important thing to me. | 是对我最重要的人 |
[19:12] | But to turn my back on the less fortunate, | 但要我对困窘之人置之不理 |
[19:13] | especially a man that’s dying — | 尤其是一个濒死的男人 |
[19:15] | it goes against everything I stand for — my code. | 那违背了我的信仰 我的准则 |
[19:20] | Your father’s right. | 你父亲说得对 |
[19:22] | At least about milk. | 至少在牛奶这事上 |
[19:24] | Does your code really extend | 你的准则也包括 |
[19:26] | to helping the likes of Rumplestiltskin? | 帮助朗普斯金这种人吗 |
[19:28] | Perhaps you should consider the greater good and let him die. | 也许你该顾全大局 让他死去 |
[19:31] | Let him die? | 让他死去 |
[19:33] | That’s not the Marian I know. | 这可不像我认识的玛丽安 |
[19:36] | Look around you, Robin. Everything’s changed. | 看看你周围吧 罗宾 一切都变了 |
[19:40] | Not me. | 我没变 |
[20:28] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:34] | Hail, the wicked witch! | 邪恶女巫万岁 |
[20:36] | You’re not my guard, are you? | 你不是我的守卫 对吗 |
[20:37] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
[20:39] | My guards know never to talk to me. | 我的守卫知道永远不能和我说话 |
[20:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:42] | And why are you stealing from me? | 为什么要偷我的东西 |
[20:49] | You think you can kill me? | 你觉得你能杀得了我吗 |
[20:54] | – Don’t make… – The wrong… | -不要做出… -错误的… |
[20:55] | Choice, thief. | 决定 小偷 |
[20:57] | Last chance to save your life. | 这是你最后的保命机会 |
[20:59] | There’s only one person | 只有一个人 |
[21:01] | bold enough to steal from the wicked witch. | 胆敢偷邪恶女巫的东西 |
[21:04] | Why did Rumplestiltskin send you? | 朗普斯金派你来干什么 |
[21:46] | You okay, mate? How’d it go back there? | 你还好吗 伙计 进行得顺利吗 |
[21:53] | I’m afraid I failed. | 恐怕我失败了 |
[21:55] | What? | 什么 |
[21:57] | It was a trap. | 那是个陷阱 |
[21:58] | Soon as I walked inside, | 我一走进去 |
[21:59] | there was a witch waiting for me. | 就有一个女巫等着我 |
[22:01] | I never even got close to the elixir. | 我连万能药的毛都没摸到 |
[22:03] | You didn’t steal a single drop? | 你一滴也没偷到 |
[22:05] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry, Will. | 对不起 威尔 |
[22:26] | You found it! | 你找到了 |
[22:28] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[22:30] | And now that I’ve made good on my promise, | 我已经遵守了诺言 |
[22:31] | we need to strike a deal. | 我们要做个交易 |
[22:33] | Well, make it quick. | 快点说 |
[22:34] | Before this potion heals you, you will move on. | 你被这药剂治好之前 就得离开 |
[22:38] | Your son’s apartment belongs to me now, | 你儿子的公寓现在归我了 |
[22:40] | and I never want to see you there again. | 我再也不想在那里看到你 |
[22:41] | It’s yours. Take it. | 那是你的了 拿去吧 |
[22:44] | Now give me what’s mine. | 把我的东西给我 |
[22:47] | Good riddance, Rumplestiltskin. | 终于摆脱你了 朗普斯金 |
[22:49] | Our dealings are done. | 我们的交易完成了 |
[22:57] | Goodbye, thief. | 再见 小偷 |
[23:15] | It’s not working. | 它没有用 |
[23:19] | It’s not working. | 它没有用 |
[23:22] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么没有用 |
[23:25] | Because it’s not real magic. | 因为那不是真正的魔法 |
[23:28] | What? | 什么 |
[23:29] | I tried to convince Robin to let you die, | 我试着说服罗宾不要救你 |
[23:31] | but he just wouldn’t listen to reason. | 但他听不进去 |
[23:33] | So here I am. | 所以我就动手了 |
[23:36] | You switched the vials. | 你换了药瓶 |
[23:38] | I did. | 是的 |
[23:39] | The one you drank won’t cure your heart, | 你刚刚喝的那瓶治不了你的心 |
[23:41] | but it will lessen the effects of seven cold and flu symptoms. | 但它会减轻七种流感的症状 |
[23:44] | Don’t worry, it’s non-drowsy. | 别担心 不会让你嗜睡的 |
[23:46] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[23:48] | I’ve done you no harm. | 我从来没伤害过你 |
[23:50] | That’s not exactly true. | 那可不完全对 |
[24:00] | Zelena… | 塞琳娜 |
[24:05] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[24:06] | Imported magic, dear. | 外来魔法 亲爱的 |
[24:08] | Never travel between realms without it. | 在各个王国穿梭时可别忘了它 |
[24:11] | You remember the six-leaf clover from Oz, don’t you? | 你还记得奥兹王国的六叶草 对吧 |
[24:14] | It’s quite the effective glamour spell. | 真是个有用的魅惑咒 |
[24:16] | No, no. I killed you. | 不不 我杀了你 |
[24:18] | Mm, you tried. | 你尽力了 |
[24:19] | When you stabbed me in that jail cell, I didn’t die. | 你在监狱牢房里刺伤我时 我没死 |
[24:23] | My life force simply fled my body before it shattered. | 我的生命力在我的身体破碎前逸了出去 |
[24:30] | I had somewhere to go. | 我去了某个地方 |
[24:33] | Or should I say some time? | 或许我该说某段时间 |
[24:41] | You followed Emma through the time portal. | 你跟着艾玛进了时空隧道 |
[24:48] | That I did. | 没错 |
[24:50] | And when I realized what Emma had planned for Marian, | 当我得知艾玛对玛丽安的打算时 |
[24:53] | well, I knew I had to get in while the getting was good. | 我知道我必须趁机溜进去 |
[24:55] | So I bided my time watching Emma and her one-handed lover | 所以我耐心看着艾玛和她的独手情人 |
[25:00] | scurrying about trying to right their mistakes, and… | 忙于纠正他们的错误 |
[25:04] | when I saw they planned on bringing Robin’s wife back, | 当我看到他们打算带罗宾的妻子回来时 |
[25:07] | I mean… | 我就… |
[25:09] | Inspiration struck! | 灵光一现 |
[25:13] | And then I struck. | 于是我就出手了 |
[25:14] | For a few careless moments, they left her unattended, | 就那么一小会儿 他们没陪在她身边 |
[25:16] | and that was all I needed. | 那点时间对我来说足够了 |
[25:26] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[25:33] | And then I became her. | 然后变成了她 |
[25:38] | I took her form. | 我变成了她的样子 |
[25:44] | Do you know, it wasn’t easy not being me, but… | 知道吗 要装成别人并不容易 |
[25:50] | …knowing that it would ruin Regina’s happiness… | 知道这可以毁了瑞金娜的幸福 |
[25:56] | I mean, that made it worth every dull moment in her body. | 我装成这幅蠢样子也完全值了 |
[26:01] | Marian… | 玛丽安 |
[26:04] | never made the trip… | 从没到过 |
[26:06] | to Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |
[26:07] | No. | 对 |
[26:09] | No, dear. It was me all along. | 是的 亲爱的 一直都是我 |
[26:13] | And, you know, no one’s been the wiser. | 而且谁都没有起疑 |
[26:18] | Not her husband, not even her child. | 她的丈夫 她的孩子 |
[26:21] | I mean, she’s as dead as, well… | 她已经死了 |
[26:25] | your son. | 和你儿子一样 |
[26:27] | Oh. Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[26:30] | I suppose that means you never avenged his death. | 这也意味着 你没能给他复仇 |
[26:33] | That…you failed. | 你失败了 |
[26:39] | Code blue, 19. Code blue, 19. | 紧急呼救 19号房间 |
[26:47] | Hollow. | 空心人 |
[26:51] | What a beautiful echo. | 还有回声呢 |
[26:57] | Oh, please! Help him! | 求你们 救救他 |
[27:19] | Shush, dear. | 别出声 亲爱的 |
[27:20] | Don’t try to talk. | 我知道你想说话 |
[27:23] | Look at the magic in this world, Rumple. | 瞧瞧这个世界的魔法啊 朗普 |
[27:28] | A tube that breathes for you. | 一根可以帮你呼吸的管子 |
[27:31] | My, your predicament does look painful. | 天啊 你看起来好痛苦 |
[27:34] | You know, there’s a time I would have relished this. | 如果在以前 我会很享受你这样的 |
[27:38] | And with your vendetta against me for the death of your son | 况且你一心想杀了我 为你儿子之死报仇 |
[27:43] | that would make this a strong practical choice. | 所以你死对我也有实际的好处 |
[27:47] | But, see, I’m not done telling you about my clever plan. | 但我还没把我的绝妙大计全告诉你呢 |
[27:51] | I was going to use my little Marian-glamour | 我本打算装成玛丽安 |
[27:53] | to steal Robin’s heart, | 赢走罗宾的心 |
[27:57] | to make him fall in love with me, | 让他再次爱上我 |
[27:59] | to steal Regina’s fated true love. | 偷走瑞金娜命中注定的真爱 |
[28:02] | How ultimate, you know? | 那多妙啊 是吧 |
[28:04] | But I think that loss could finally be a wound that doesn’t heal. | 我觉得那样的伤痛 会让她一辈子无法释怀 |
[28:11] | Sadly, it didn’t take. | 可惜的是 没成功 |
[28:14] | I can’t win his heart. | 我赢不走他的心 |
[28:16] | Something is standing in the way like a — | 我们之间 |
[28:19] | like a stone wall. | 好像隔着一座石墙 |
[28:21] | Could be fate. | 可能是命运 |
[28:23] | Could be true love or some other bias in the universe | 可能是真爱 或是别的什么 |
[28:26] | towards those who deserve happiness. | 永远偏向好人的东西 |
[28:29] | But whatever it is, | 不过不管是什么 |
[28:31] | I am certain that there is an author | 我知道一定有一位作者 |
[28:33] | who can simply force a happy ending for me. | 可以把幸福强加到我身上 |
[28:37] | And if there’s anyone that could find him | 如果有谁能找出这个作者 |
[28:39] | and bend him to their will, | 让他屈服 |
[28:41] | well, my money’s on the Dark One. | 那我赌绝对会是黑暗者 |
[28:44] | Or should I say the deathly pale one? | 或者该说是这个垂死憔悴之人 |
[28:48] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[28:50] | whatever your plan is with the author, | 不管你对这位作者有什么打算 |
[28:51] | I want my happy ending built into it. | 我也要我的幸福结局 |
[28:55] | You’d also have to stop trying killing me, of course. | 不过首先 你不能再想着杀我了 |
[29:00] | But, dearie, | 但亲爱的 |
[29:01] | what does old Rumple get out of it? | 老朗普能得到什么好处呢 |
[29:05] | I mean, you are aware | 你也该知道 |
[29:06] | I have a certain potion that fixes hearts. | 我有一副可以修补心伤的药 |
[29:10] | But I don’t know if it could cure this little lump of coal | 但我不知道 它能不能治好你狭隘胸怀 |
[29:13] | you’ve got in your narrow little chest. | 里面的这颗小黑心 |
[29:19] | But it will get you back home. | 不过足以让你挨到回家 |
[29:22] | Your life for mine. | 你的命 换我的命 |
[29:25] | That seems rather fair. | 挺公平的 |
[29:28] | Do we have a deal? | 同意吗 |
[29:30] | So what do you think if we do? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[29:34] | Simply blink. | 眨下眼就好 |
[29:54] | Before you go, I’d like to thank you. | 你走前 我想谢谢你 |
[29:57] | For what? I failed. | 谢什么 我失败了 |
[29:59] | For trying. | 谢谢你努力了 |
[30:00] | Not many have had the courage to do what you just tried to do. | 大多数人都不敢尝试你刚刚做的事 |
[30:02] | It was an inspiration. | 你给了我勇气 |
[30:05] | I’m sorry you won’t be able to save your tavern. | 很遗憾你不能挽救你的酒馆了 |
[30:08] | – Me too. – But I’d be even more sorry | -我也是 -但如果你觉得 |
[30:10] | if you left here thinking you’d let down your wife. | 你让夫人失望了 那才是真的遗憾 |
[30:12] | You’re an honorable man, Robin of Locksley. | 你是个体面人 洛克斯利的罗宾 |
[30:14] | You did the best you could for the people who needed you. | 你为需要的人做出了最大的努力 |
[30:17] | – Well… – And if your wife | -我… -如果你夫人 |
[30:18] | is anything like the woman you said she is, | 真的和你说的一样好 |
[30:19] | then she’s gonna know what’s in your heart when you get home. | 你回家之后 她也会体谅你的 |
[30:22] | – You may be right. – I know I am, mate. | -也许你是对的 -我当然是对的 伙计 |
[30:26] | Because when I was a kid, I had somebody in my life | 小时候 也有一个人 |
[30:28] | who knew me just like your Marian knows you. | 像你的玛丽安一样了解我 |
[30:30] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[30:33] | Me sister. | 我的姐姐 |
[30:35] | You lost her? | 你失去了她吗 |
[30:38] | She fell through the ice on a lake and drowned. | 她从冰面上掉进了湖里 淹死了 |
[30:42] | You never intended to sell that potion, did you? | 你并不是想卖掉药水 是吧 |
[30:46] | You wanted it to mend your own heart. | 你想治好自己的心伤 |
[30:48] | I can’t move on, mate. I don’t know how. | 我无法释怀 伙计 我不知道怎么释怀 |
[30:53] | Is that why you’re out here all alone? | 所以你才孤身在这里游荡吗 |
[30:56] | Doesn’t seem fair to ask somebody for their heart | 如果我连自己的心都治不好 |
[30:57] | until I can fix me own, eh? | 又怎么能去赢得别人的心呢 |
[31:01] | That is a noble sacrifice to make, | 你这个牺牲很高尚 |
[31:04] | especially for a thief. | 尤其对一个贼来说 |
[31:06] | Well, sometimes having a code is all we have. | 准则是我们仅有的东西了 |
[31:09] | Right, then. | 好了 |
[31:19] | Good luck to you, Will. | 祝你好运 威尔 |
[31:21] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 但愿你能找到你想要的 |
[31:25] | And good luck to you with Rumplestiltskin. | 也祝你好运 |
[31:30] | It’s not easy to get the best of that one. | 朗普斯金可不是什么善茬 |
[32:00] | That bloody scoundrel. | 那个混蛋 |
[32:09] | I thought you never wanted to see me again. | 我以为你不想再见到我了呢 |
[32:12] | Well, after all the trouble I went to, | 折腾了我那么久 |
[32:15] | I wanted to make sure you were well. | 我想看看你是不是真的没事了 |
[32:18] | Well, I am. Thank you. | 我没事了 谢谢 |
[32:20] | And I wanted to give you something. | 还有些东西想给你 |
[32:23] | It’s from the apartment, your son Baelfire’s things. | 是你儿子比尔菲公寓里的东西 |
[32:26] | There wasn’t much left. | 所剩的不多了 |
[32:28] | I thought you might want to have it. | 也许你想留着 |
[32:31] | No. No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:33] | No? | 不要吗 |
[32:34] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[32:35] | Because these are the remnants of Neal Cassidy, | 这是尼尔·卡西迪的遗物 |
[32:38] | a boy who was in this land alone. | 他一个人来到这个世界 |
[32:42] | And all because his father was too much of a coward | 只因为他的父亲是个懦夫 |
[32:46] | to hold on to what he had. | 没能留住他曾拥有的 |
[32:48] | I don’t want a reminder of my failure, | 我不想留着这些 提醒我自己的失败 |
[32:52] | a reminder that all I really wanted was happiness. | 提醒自己 我真正想要的其实是幸福 |
[32:57] | And when I had it… | 可我拥有的时候 |
[32:59] | couldn’t recognize it. | 却不自知 |
[33:04] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[33:06] | With Marian… | 我和玛丽安 |
[33:09] | I wished her to come back every day. | 我曾每天期盼着她能回来 |
[33:10] | And then when she did… | 可当她真的回来了 |
[33:13] | You were in love with another woman. | 你已经爱上了另一个女人 |
[33:16] | It’s more than just that. She’s… | 不止如此 她变得… |
[33:20] | she’s like a stranger to me now. | 她变得好陌生 |
[33:24] | Why did you marry her in the first place? | 当初你为什么娶她 |
[33:27] | ‘Cause I loved her. | 因为我爱她 |
[33:28] | And you thought she was gonna be your happy ending. | 你觉得她就是你的幸福 |
[33:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:32] | And is she? | 那她是吗 |
[33:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:38] | Well maybe you should take a piece of advice | 那你该听听一个 |
[33:40] | from a man who has pushed away every chance at happiness | 推开了每一个幸福机会的人的建议 |
[33:45] | because it was never enough. | 因为他永远不懂知足 |
[33:48] | If it’s within your grasp, if you know… | 如果幸福就在你手边 如果你知道 |
[33:52] | where it is and who it’s with… | 幸福在哪 在谁身边 |
[33:58] | then you should run to it, | 你就该飞奔过去 |
[34:00] | grasp it, and never let it go. | 紧紧抓住 永不放手 |
[34:31] | What a crowd. | 好多人啊 |
[34:34] | Well, I’ll try to get the barkeep’s attention. | 我去酒保那里点酒 |
[34:36] | You see if you can find us a table. | 你去找个位子 |
[34:41] | Business a little slow? | 生意不好吗 |
[34:43] | Well, I hope that didn’t prevent you | 但愿你还是筹到 |
[34:44] | from making the money that you owe. | 所欠的钱了 |
[34:48] | I don’t have any money for you. | 我没钱给你 |
[34:51] | Well, debtor’s prison will be a fine place | 负债人监狱会很适合 |
[34:53] | for you to think about what you’ve done. | 你好好反省一下 |
[34:57] | Not so fast. | 别急啊 |
[34:59] | – Brigands! – Seize them! | -强盗 -抓住他们 |
[35:04] | You were right about me, Nottingham. | 你说得没错 诺丁汉 |
[35:06] | Thieving is in my blood. | 我生来就是个贼 |
[35:08] | But how to be a thief with honor? | 但如何做个有荣誉感的贼 |
[35:12] | I think I’ve learned the answer — | 我已经知道答案了 |
[35:13] | by stealing from those who have too much | 就是把有钱人的钱偷走 |
[35:17] | and giving it to those who have too little. | 再分给穷苦的人 |
[35:25] | You know Nottingham will want you dead now. | 诺丁汉这下肯定恨死你了 |
[35:28] | I consider that a victory. | 我觉得这是胜利 |
[35:30] | You’re the most famous hoodlum in all of Sherwood. | 你现在是舍伍德最出名的强盗了 |
[35:33] | Robin of Locksley will be a walking target. | 洛克斯利的罗宾是活靶子了 |
[35:36] | Well, I shall no longer be known as Robin of Locksley. | 那我就不再叫洛克斯利的罗宾了 |
[35:39] | This famous hoodlum shall henceforth be known as… | 本知名强盗就叫 |
[35:44] | Robin Hood. | 罗宾汉 |
[35:45] | Yes. And that’ll fool them. | 好啊 这就能糊住他们了 |
[35:48] | It’s symbolic. | 这就是个象征 |
[35:49] | And what of Rumplestiltskin? | 那朗普斯金呢 |
[35:51] | You never gave him the potion. | 你没把药水给他 |
[35:53] | If he ever sees your face again, he’ll kill you on sight. | 要是再被他看见你的脸 他肯定会要你命 |
[35:55] | Well, then I shall have to make sure | 那我就保证 |
[35:57] | that he never sees my face again. | 他再不会见到我的脸 |
[35:59] | Should I ever run across him, if I’m ever in a pinch, | 如果再遇到他 在紧要关头 |
[36:04] | the infamous six-leaf clover of OZ. | 只需用臭名昭著的奥兹国六叶草 |
[36:07] | They say it can transform you into anyone you wish to be. | 传说能让你随意变形 |
[36:11] | Clever, Robin Hood. | 真聪明 罗宾汉 |
[36:13] | Very clever. | 太机智了 |
[36:14] | Well, you didn’t think I’d leave here with nothing, did you? | 我所到之处 怎么能不拿点什么走呢 |
[36:17] | I should’ve known better. | 我还不了解你嘛 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you what I was doing. | 抱歉之前没告诉你实情 |
[36:26] | There’s always now. | 现在可以说了 |
[36:29] | I was there to steal something so I could keep the tavern. | 为了保住酒馆 我去了奥兹偷东西 |
[36:34] | I thought that was what was important, | 我以为酒馆是最重要的 |
[36:35] | but…I’m not a barkeep. | 但我不是个酒保 |
[36:39] | I’m a thief. | 我是个贼 |
[36:41] | I could’ve told you that. | 这我也能告诉你 |
[36:45] | While I was there, | 在奥兹的时候 |
[36:46] | I learned that my thieving can be put to good use. | 我意识到 偷盗也可以是件好事 |
[36:50] | I met a friend, someone who needed help. | 我结识了一个朋友 他需要我的帮助 |
[36:52] | And when I helped him, it showed me that… | 我帮到他之后 我意识到… |
[36:55] | when you steal for yourself, that makes you a thief. | 为自己偷东西的人 只是个贼 |
[36:58] | But when you steal for someone else, | 为他人偷东西的人 |
[37:01] | that makes you a hero. | 可称为英雄 |
[37:07] | And you are. | 你的确是英雄 |
[37:09] | And I want to keep making a difference. | 我想要继续做好事 |
[37:12] | This is no life for a family. | 这种生活 不适合家庭 |
[37:15] | It is. As long as I’m with you. | 有你的地方就是家 |
[37:19] | You want to stay with me? | 你愿意和我在一起吗 |
[37:21] | This isn’t gonna be easy. | 会很辛苦的 |
[37:24] | It also won’t be boring. | 但也不会无聊 |
[37:27] | Doesn’t matter where we are or what we face… | 无论我们身在何处 遭遇了什么… |
[37:32] | I want to be with you. | 我都要和你在一起 |
[37:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:36] | And I you. | 我也爱你 |
[37:49] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[37:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:01] | Why is Regina’s number on here? | 为什么会有瑞金娜的号码 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:06] | I have been thinking about her. | 我一直在想她 |
[38:10] | Do you want to be with her? | 你想和她在一起吗 |
[38:17] | I feel like you’re here but you’re not here. | 我觉得你人在这儿 心却不在 |
[38:20] | I know this is hard. | 我知道你不容易 |
[38:22] | But you need to make a choice. | 但你要做出选择 |
[38:24] | I don’t want to have to worry about who I’m with. | 我不想再为你忧心了 |
[38:29] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[38:30] | Roland and I are fine. | 罗兰德和我不会有事的 |
[38:32] | If you want to go back to Regina, | 如果你想回去找瑞金娜 |
[38:33] | then go back to her, | 那就去吧 |
[38:34] | But you have to decide what you want. | 但你要做出决定 |
[38:38] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[38:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:44] | You once gave up everything to be with me, | 你曾为了我抛弃一切 |
[38:46] | to be a bandit in the woods, | 成为树林里的土匪 |
[38:48] | and you said something to me once | 你曾对我说了一段话 |
[38:50] | that I should’ve taken to heart. | 我应该好好记着的 |
[38:52] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[38:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:57] | But I want to hear you say it. | 但我更想听你说出来 |
[38:59] | No matter where we are or what we face, | 无论我们身在何处 遭遇了什么 |
[39:02] | I want to be with you. | 我都要和你在一起 |
[39:04] | And I meant every word. | 我字字真心 |
[39:07] | And now so do I. | 我也是 |
[39:10] | You once gave up everything to be with me, | 你曾经为了我放弃了所有 |
[39:12] | and I lost sight of that. | 我却忘了这一点 |
[39:14] | You were once my happy ending, and I was yours. | 我们曾是彼此的幸福 |
[39:18] | And we can have that again. | 现在也是如此 |
[39:21] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[39:25] | And now that we’re back together, it’s… | 现在我们又能在一起了 |
[39:30] | it’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[39:32] | And only a fool would turn his back on a miracle. | 只有傻瓜才会弃奇迹于不顾 |
[40:07] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[40:08] | No, it’s not Robin. | 不是罗宾 |
[40:10] | Marian? | 玛丽安 |
[40:12] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[40:16] | Hello, sis. | 好啊 妹妹 |
[40:18] | No. | 不 |
[40:21] | No, it can’t be. | 不可能 |
[40:23] | Oh, but it is. | 是真的 |
[40:24] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[40:26] | But how? | 怎么会呢 |
[40:28] | I saw you die. | 我看见你死了 |
[40:30] | You thought you saw me die. | 你以为你看见我死了 |
[40:31] | Where’s Robin? | 罗宾呢 |
[40:33] | This is his phone. What have you done with him? | 这是他的手机 你对他做了什么 |
[40:36] | I haven’t done anything except love | 我没做什么啊 就是爱他 |
[40:39] | and honor him in sickness and in health, | 尊敬他 无论疾病或健康 |
[40:41] | to have and to hold and all that other wifely nonsense. | 直到永远 等等做妻子的那一套 |
[40:45] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:46] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你也不必明白 |
[40:48] | All you need to know is that while your precious Robin | 你只需要知道 你亲爱的罗宾 |
[40:51] | thinks it’s his wide-eyed wife | 以为每晚为他做饭的 |
[40:54] | cooking dinner for him every night, it’s actually me. | 是他善良的老婆 其实是我 |
[40:59] | Oh, I’ve got to run, sis. | 我得挂了 妹妹 |
[41:00] | He’ll be home soon, and I’ve got a meatloaf in the oven. | 他马上就到家了 我烤箱里还做着肉卷呢 |
[41:04] | No. | 不 |
[41:06] | No. | 不 |
[41:08] | Oh, you sound like you need a moment. | 听上去你需要静一会儿 |
[41:11] | Take it. | 好好静静吧 |
[41:12] | I’m sure we’ll see each other again very soon. | 我相信 很快我们就能见面了 |
[41:15] | Ta-ta. | 拜拜 |
[41:20] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[41:24] | And that’s why you will do everything I ask. | 所以你得对我言听计从 |
[41:28] | Because one phone call from me | 因为只要我一通电话 |
[41:31] | and your beloved dies at the hands of your sister. | 你亲爱的罗宾就会死在你姐姐手里 |
[41:33] | She murdered your son! | 她杀了你儿子 |
[41:35] | Well, Zelena and I have come to…an understanding. | 塞琳娜和我达成了共识 |
[41:40] | And now you and I have an understanding as well. | 现在你我之间也需要如此 |
[41:43] | Regina, you are vital to my plan | 瑞金娜 要黑化救世主 |
[41:47] | to turn the savior towards darkness. | 你是关键的一环 |
[41:50] | You made me a monster. | 你曾把我变成怪物 |
[41:53] | But I won’t let you do the same to Emma. | 但我不会让你对艾玛做相同的事 |
[42:00] | So you’ve made your choice, have you? | 那么你已经做出决定了吗 |
[42:03] | You’re choosing the savior over your beloved Robin Hood? | 你选择救世主 而不是你深爱的罗宾汉 |
[42:07] | Is that your final answer? | 这就是你最终的答案吗 |