时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m Emma, by the way. | 我叫艾玛 |
[00:04] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[00:05] | While your precious Robin | 你亲爱的罗宾 |
[00:06] | thinks it’s his wide-eyed wife, | 以为那是他善良的老婆 |
[00:08] | it’s actually me. | 其实是我 |
[00:10] | One phone call from me, | 只要我一通电话 |
[00:11] | and your beloved dies at the hands of your sister. | 你亲爱的罗宾就会死在你姐姐手里 |
[00:13] | Now forget all this and run along home. | 忘记这一切 回家去 |
[00:15] | So I’m headed to New York now. | 我现在要去纽约 |
[00:17] | And if you breathe one word of this to Zelena, | 如果你跟塞琳娜说一个字 |
[00:20] | I take this heart and squeeze. | 我就捏碎这颗心脏 |
[00:23] | Cruella can’t kill anyone. | 库伊拉根本不能杀人 |
[00:24] | Emma doesn’t know. | 艾玛不知道 |
[00:25] | Which means Gold wants her to… | 就是说戈登想让她… |
[00:56] | What brings you here? | 你为什么来找我 |
[00:59] | The author — | 作者 |
[01:01] | he has violated the rules. | 他违反了规则 |
[01:03] | He has changed things. | 他改变了事情 |
[01:06] | The savior — | 救世主 |
[01:07] | he made me channel her potential for darkness | 他让我将她潜在的黑暗面 |
[01:10] | into Maleficent’s child. | 转移到玛琳菲森的孩子身上 |
[01:12] | There must be a way to undo it. | 肯定有办法撤销的 |
[01:14] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[01:16] | What’s done is done, my apprentice. | 覆水难收 我的学徒 |
[01:19] | But what now of the girls, their fates? | 但现在两个姑娘的命运会怎样呢 |
[01:22] | Remain entwined, | 继续相互缠绕 |
[01:24] | as they always were and always shall be. | 过去是如此 将来也一样 |
[01:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:28] | Our concern now is the author. | 我们现在该担心的是作者 |
[01:32] | I have taken care of that, master. | 我已经处理好了 主人 |
[01:34] | Our mistake has been rectified. | 我们的错误得到了纠正 |
[01:36] | He is in the book, | 他在书里 |
[01:38] | where he can no longer alter our world — | 他没法改变我们的世界了 |
[01:40] | only record what happens. | 只能记录发生的事 |
[01:41] | You must see to it there is no more damage. | 你必须保证不会造成更多伤害 |
[01:45] | The author must never be allowed to toy with fate again. | 作者绝不可再修改命运 |
[02:06] | I’ll miss her. | 我会想念她的 |
[02:08] | Furs and all, I’ll miss her. | 她的皮草什么的 我都会想念的 |
[02:12] | She was good to me — in her way. | 她对我很好 以她自己的方式 |
[02:14] | Made me who I am. | 让我成为了现在的自己 |
[02:16] | Well, someone had to die at the savior’s hands. | 必须有人死在救世主的手下 |
[02:20] | Did they? | 是吗 |
[02:23] | We won’t have what we need to rewrite the book, | 如果斯旺女士不完成她的旅程 |
[02:27] | to secure our happy endings, | 我们就没法重写故事 |
[02:28] | until Ms. Swan has completed her journey. | 确保我们的幸福结局 |
[02:31] | The savior has taken the first step down a dark path. | 救世主在黑暗之路上踏出了第一步 |
[02:36] | And we have to make sure she stays on it — | 我们得确保她继续走下去 |
[02:40] | For both our sakes. | 为了我们俩 |
[02:59] | I’m going after Gold. | 我要去找戈登 |
[03:01] | He made this happen. He needs to answer for it. | 是他操纵了这事 他得对此负责 |
[03:02] | Careful. Don’t go off half-cocked. | 小心点 别冲动行事 |
[03:04] | Hook’s right. He wants you angry. | 虎克说得对 他就是要激怒你 |
[03:05] | Yeah, well, I am angry. | 我的确生气 |
[03:06] | That doesn’t mean he’s gonna get what he’s after. | 那并不意味着他会得偿所愿 |
[03:08] | Do I wish I could change what I did to Cruella? Yes. | 我希望收回对库伊拉所做的事吗 当然 |
[03:11] | But that’s regret, not darkness. | 但那是后悔 不是邪恶 |
[03:14] | I think we’ve all done things we regret. | 我们都做过后悔的事 |
[03:17] | Right now, we need to focus on one thing — | 现在我们得专注于一件事 |
[03:18] | How to keep Gold and the author | 如何防止戈登和作者 |
[03:20] | from causing any more damage. | 造成更多的伤害 |
[03:22] | I might be able to help with that. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[03:25] | It now appears we have a common foe — | 现在我们有了共同的敌人 |
[03:28] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[03:31] | He resurrected you. | 他让你复活了 |
[03:33] | To help himself, not me. | 是为了帮助他自己 不是我 |
[03:35] | Cruella’s death only confirmed that. | 库伊拉的死也证实了那一点 |
[03:37] | Now you want to turn on him before he turns on you. | 现在你想赶在他攻击你之前出手 |
[03:40] | I knew Gold couldn’t keep the dragon on her leash for long. | 我就知道龙女是不会一直受戈登摆布的 |
[03:44] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:45] | Nothing from you. | 不关你们的事 |
[03:47] | But your daughter, | 但是你女儿 |
[03:49] | I hear, has a talent for finding people. | 我听说她擅长找人 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[03:53] | Who do you want found? | 你想找谁 |
[03:55] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[03:59] | She’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[04:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:01] | She survived the journey to this land — | 她活着来到了这个世界 |
[04:03] | the journey you sent her on. | 是你们把她送来的 |
[04:06] | You want to prevent Rumplestiltskin | 你们想阻止朗普斯金 |
[04:08] | from achieving whatever he wants. | 得偿所愿 |
[04:10] | What better way than leaving this town and helping me? | 有什么比离开这座小镇 帮助我更好的办法呢 |
[04:13] | I’m not running away from Gold. | 我不会逃避戈登的 |
[04:15] | It’s not running from him. It’s hindering him. | 这不是逃避 而是阻止他 |
[04:19] | What do you know about her? | 关于她你知道什么 |
[04:21] | Just what the Dark One showed me — | 只有黑暗者给我看的 |
[04:23] | that she was banished to this world 30 years ago | 30年前她被驱逐到这个世界 |
[04:26] | to a place called Minnesota, | 一个叫明尼苏达州的地方 |
[04:29] | where she was adopted by a couple. | 她被一对夫妇领养了 |
[04:31] | And they named her Lilith. | 他们给她取名为莉莉丝 |
[04:36] | No. | 不 |
[04:37] | Emma? What is it? | 艾玛 怎么了 |
[05:04] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[05:06] | Mom said I could have it! | 妈妈说可以给我 |
[05:07] | – Flashlight… – No, she didn’t! | -手电筒 -她没说 |
[05:09] | batteries… | 电池… |
[05:11] | canteen… | 水壶… |
[05:13] | – I want it! – I want it, too! | -要想要 -我也想要 |
[05:14] | – …matches… – both of you — stop it! | -火柴… -你们两个 住手 |
[05:16] | How’s the checklist going, Em? | 清单怎么样了 小艾 |
[05:18] | Good, I think. | 还好 |
[05:19] | Uh, what’s “G.O.R.P.”? | GORP是什么 |
[05:21] | “Good old raisins and peanuts.” It’s trail mix. | “好吃的葡萄干和花生” 是旅行什锦干果 |
[05:24] | Haven’t you ever been camping before? | 你之前野营过吗 |
[05:26] | I’ve never even been on a vacation before. | 我都没度过假 |
[05:29] | Not everyone was lucky enough | 不是每个人都有幸 |
[05:30] | to grow up the way that you and your brother have. | 能像你和你弟弟那样长大 |
[05:33] | Emma, we’re just happy | 艾玛 我们很高兴 |
[05:35] | that you’re gonna spend your first family vacation with us. | 你的第一次家庭旅行是跟我们一起 |
[05:38] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[05:40] | Oh. I almost forgot — sleeping bag. | 我差点忘了 睡袋 |
[06:03] | Emma, wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[06:05] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[06:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[06:07] | I know I’m probably the last person you want to see right now. | 我知道我也许是你现在最不想见的人 |
[06:12] | But I…didn’t have anywhere else to go. | 但…我没别的地方可去了 |
[06:17] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[06:18] | It’s bad, Emma. | 很糟糕 艾玛 |
[06:20] | I know I’ve lied to you before, | 我知道我跟你说谎了 |
[06:21] | but I really need your help. | 但我真的需要你的帮助 |
[06:24] | Why should I trust you now? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[06:25] | Because I am in big trouble. | 因为我遇上大麻烦了 |
[06:28] | You once said we’d be friends forever. | 你说过我们是一辈子的好朋友 |
[06:31] | Did you mean it? | 你是真心的吗 |
[06:33] | ‘Cause I did. | 我是 |
[06:36] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[06:38] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[06:40] | This is…Lily. | 这是…莉莉 |
[06:42] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[06:45] | You never told me that you had friends in the neighborhood. | 你没跟我说过你在附近还有朋友 |
[06:47] | My foster family just moved here. | 我的寄养家庭刚搬过来 |
[06:49] | I thought I would surprise her. | 我想来给她个惊喜 |
[06:52] | Well, Lily, would you like to join us for dinner? | 莉莉 你愿意跟我们一起吃晚餐吗 |
[06:58] | Ain’t fate a bitch? | 命运真喜欢捉弄人 是吧 |
[07:02] | You know this girl. | 你认识这姑娘 |
[07:04] | How? | 怎么认识的 |
[07:07] | She was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[07:10] | Oh, the one you told me about. | 你跟我说起过的那个 |
[07:12] | Who you said you pushed away? | 那个被你推开的 |
[07:15] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[07:16] | Of all the kids in the world, | 这世上那么多孩子 |
[07:17] | the one I end up friends with is the one my parents banished? | 我偏偏跟被我父母放逐的那个成了朋友 |
[07:20] | Emma, there are powers beyond our understanding, | 艾玛 有些魔法是我们无法理解的 |
[07:23] | and your parents messed with them. | 而你父母却去触动了它们 |
[07:24] | So the only friend I ever had | 那么我唯一曾拥有的朋友 |
[07:26] | wasn’t even my friend by choice. | 也是受了命运的摆布 |
[07:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:31] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 这很伤人 对吗 |
[07:34] | I’ve been there, too. | 我也经历过 |
[07:35] | – Yeah? – You think it was a coincidence | -是吗 -你觉得我收养了 |
[07:37] | that I just so happened to adopt the savior’s son? | 救世主的儿子是个巧合吗 |
[07:40] | Our actions are our own, but fate pushes us. | 我们的行为由自己支配 但命运推动着我们 |
[07:44] | – Maybe it’s time to push back. – How? | -也许现在该反击了 -怎么反击 |
[07:47] | Well, I have to go to New York | 我得去纽约 |
[07:48] | to rescue Robin from my insane sister, | 从我的疯子姐姐手里救出罗宾 |
[07:51] | and you have to find this girl to redeem your parents | 而你得去找到这姑娘 救赎你父母 |
[07:54] | and show Gold he’s wrong about you — | 并让戈登知道他看错了你 |
[07:56] | that he can’t change you. | 他无法改变你 |
[07:58] | What do you say we help each other? | 我们互相帮助怎么样 |
[08:00] | What, like a road trip? | 怎么 来个公路旅行吗 |
[08:02] | Well, if that’s what you want to call it. | 你要想这么叫也可以 |
[08:05] | I’m okay, Regina. I don’t need a babysitter. | 我没问题 瑞金娜 我不需要看护人 |
[08:08] | But maybe I need you. You lived in New York. | 但也许我需要你呢 你在纽约生活过 |
[08:12] | I’ve barely been outside of Storybrooke. | 我都没怎么离开过童话镇 |
[08:15] | How about it, Swan? | 怎么样 斯旺 |
[08:17] | How about we make today the day we both beat fate? | 我们今天一起打败命运怎么样 |
[08:34] | You’re letting them leave town? | 你要让她们离开 |
[08:36] | For our purposes, | 就我们的目标而言 |
[08:37] | where the savior turns dark is of little consequence. | 救世主在哪里黑化并不重要 |
[08:42] | I’m confident her latest mission | 我相信她的新任务 |
[08:43] | will darken her heart faster than we ever could. | 能比我们的任何行动更快地黑化她的心 |
[08:52] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在我要失陪一下 |
[08:54] | there’s something I need to take care of. | 我得去处理些事 |
[09:02] | Be good, kid. | 要乖乖的 孩子 |
[09:03] | I’ll see you when I get back. | 等我回来再见 |
[09:09] | Be careful, Swan. | 自己当心 斯旺 |
[09:12] | As someone who started on the side of good and went dark, | 作为一个曾经纯良但后来变坏的过来人 |
[09:15] | take my advice — vengeance is tempting. | 我要给你句忠告 复仇很有诱惑力 |
[09:18] | The darkness always is. | 黑暗向来如此 |
[09:20] | Resist it. | 要抵挡住 |
[09:22] | Why couldn’t you? | 你怎么没抵挡住呢 |
[09:23] | I didn’t have anything to live for. | 我那时没什么值得为之坚持的 |
[09:26] | You have your parents, Henry… | 你还有父母 亨利 |
[09:28] | You. | 还有你 |
[09:30] | Aye — me. | 对 还有我 |
[09:32] | And I, you. That’s what’s kept me on my path now. | 而我有你 所以我现在能坚持走正路 |
[09:36] | Use whatever it takes to stay on yours. | 尽全力坚持走你的正路 |
[09:46] | – Emma — – Take care of Henry. | -艾玛 -照顾好亨利 |
[09:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:52] | Did you get what you needed? | 找到你需要的了吗 |
[09:53] | I’m not going into a land without magic | 要进入一个没有魔法的世界 |
[09:55] | without bringing some of our own. | 不能不随身带点魔法 |
[09:56] | The Snow Queen’s scroll — in case we have any trouble | 白雪女王的卷轴 以防我们 |
[09:59] | getting through the cloak put around this town. | 无法穿过保护小镇的隐形咒 |
[10:01] | Sounds good. Let’s get out of here. | 听着不错 我们走吧 |
[10:07] | What is it? Something on Lily? | 是什么 莉莉的信息吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah. One of my contacts found an address. | 对 我一个联系人找到个地址 |
[10:12] | But it’s five years old. | 但这是五年前的地址了 |
[10:16] | Emma, what is it? | 艾玛 到底怎么了 |
[10:17] | This is in Lowell, Massachusetts, | 这地址在马萨诸塞州 洛厄尔城 |
[10:19] | Which is less than 30 miles outside of Boston, | 离波士顿不到30英里 |
[10:21] | which is where I lived five years ago. | 而我五年前就住波士顿 |
[10:24] | Lily and I grew up in Minnesota, separated as kids, | 莉莉和我在明尼苏达州长大 幼时分离 |
[10:27] | and ended up living less than an hour apart as adults? | 成年后的住处相距不到一小时路程 |
[10:30] | Like I said — fate. | 我说过了 命运 |
[10:33] | You’re connected. It’s been pushing you together. | 你们命运相连 一直被推到一起 |
[10:35] | It may have been pushing us together as kids, but… | 儿时它也许曾推动我们相聚 但… |
[10:38] | last time I saw her, I’m the one who pushed her away. | 最后一次见面时 我将她推开了 |
[10:42] | What exactly happened between you two? | 你俩到底发生了什么 |
[10:52] | We are thankful Lily could join us to be our guest, | 我们很感激莉莉能来作客 |
[10:56] | and let these gifts to us be blessed. | 让这些恩赐得到祝福吧 |
[10:59] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[11:00] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[11:03] | Sorry about the takeout, but with all the packing… | 很抱歉得吃外卖 但我们在收拾行李… |
[11:05] | Hey, I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[11:07] | The whole vibe. | 整个氛围都好棒 |
[11:08] | Homework, chore wheel, house rules. | 作业 家务转盘 家规 |
[11:12] | Like Norman Rockwell blew up in this place. | 就像诺曼·洛克威尔笔下的画一样 |
[11:18] | Emma seems really lucky to have ended up with you guys. | 艾玛能来到你们家真是幸运 |
[11:21] | Well, we are lucky to have Emma in our family. | 艾玛能来到我们家是我们的幸运 |
[11:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:27] | Max. That’s not polite. | 马克斯 那样不礼貌 |
[11:30] | It’s okay. It’s just a birthmark. | 没关系 就是个胎记 |
[11:34] | So, Lily, tell us, how did you and Emma meet? | 莉莉 跟我们说说 你跟艾玛怎么认识的 |
[11:36] | It was a group home? | 是在教养院吗 |
[11:38] | Uh…yeah — back in Falcon Heights. | 对 在猎鹰高地 |
[11:42] | We hit it right off. Best friends forever. | 我们一见如故 要做一辈子的好朋友 |
[11:44] | – It’s a shame you two were split up. – Yeah. | -真可惜你们被分开了 -是啊 |
[11:48] | Emma was the first person who ever really understood me, you know? | 艾玛是第一个真正了解我的人 |
[11:53] | Like we were meant to come into each other’s lives. | 就像我们注定进入彼此的生活一样 |
[11:56] | Can, uh, we get seconds? | 我们能单独聊两句吗 |
[12:01] | Max, can you pass me the gravy, please? | 马克斯 把肉汁递给我好吗 |
[12:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:07] | Making a good impression. | 制造好印象啊 |
[12:08] | By lying to my foster parents about how we met? | 那就跟我的寄养父母编我们如何认识的假话吗 |
[12:10] | Would you rather I told them the truth — | 那你希望我告诉他们事实吗 |
[12:12] | that you were shoplifting Pop-Tarts | 你在偷蛋挞 |
[12:13] | and I was giving you tips? | 我给了你指点 |
[12:15] | I was hungry and — I mean, that’s not the point. | 我当时很饿…那不是重点 |
[12:18] | I’m finally in a good situation. | 我终于被好人家收养了 |
[12:20] | I don’t want to mess it up. | 我不想搞砸 |
[12:22] | Yeah. No, it’s nice here. | 是啊 这里很好 |
[12:24] | In Skyline, a local tom thumb robbed by two armed assailants | 在天际城 当地人被持械暴徒抢劫 |
[12:28] | is the subject of an intense police investigation. | 警方目前正在调查 |
[12:30] | Both suspects had their faces obscured by masks. | 两名疑犯都戴了面具 |
[12:33] | If you have any information, | 如果你有任何消息 |
[12:35] | please call the Mankato we-tip hotline. | 请拨打曼卡多消息热线 |
[12:38] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[12:54] | Why did I go through the trouble of creating Storybrooke | 我干嘛要费那么大劲创造童话镇 |
[12:57] | when I could have cursed everyone to live here? | 我本可以诅咒大家生活在这里 |
[13:06] | Yeah? | 找谁 |
[13:11] | Sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[13:13] | We’re just looking for Lilith Page. | 我们找莉莉丝·佩吉 |
[13:15] | Is she around? | 她在吗 |
[13:16] | No, she ain’t around. | 她不在 |
[13:18] | Not for years. | 走了好几年了 |
[13:20] | You know where she moved? | 你知道她搬去哪了吗 |
[13:21] | Lady, she ain’t moving nowhere. She’s dead. | 小姐 她没搬哪 她死了 |
[13:26] | – What? – Car wreck a couple years back. | -什么 -几年前 车祸 |
[13:28] | Pretty sure she was drunk. | 当时好像是喝醉了 |
[13:30] | Not that anyone missed her. | 反正没人会怀念她 |
[13:32] | I mean, she was a weird one. Kept to herself. | 她是个怪人 独来独往 |
[13:35] | ‘Course, she had one of those personalities | 她的那种性格 |
[13:37] | that you wanted to stay far away from. | 让人想躲得远远的 |
[13:40] | A real loser. | 彻头彻尾的废物 |
[13:42] | She was my friend! | 她是我朋友 |
[13:43] | Emma! Emma! | 艾玛 艾玛 |
[13:45] | Emma. It’s not worth it. | 艾玛 不值得这样 |
[13:55] | – You okay? – I’m fine. I’m absolutely fine. | -你还好吗 -很好 我很好 |
[14:04] | So, uh, you sure you don’t mind? | 你真的不在意吗 |
[14:06] | David and Mary Margaret | 戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[14:07] | just need me to watch the baby for a bit. | 需要我去照看一会儿孩子 |
[14:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:23] | When you walk into a man’s home… | 你进人家门 |
[14:27] | …you should ask if you’ve been invited. | 要先问问是否可以 |
[14:30] | If you’ve come here to hurt me, you best get on with it. | 如果你是来打我的 那最好快点 |
[14:34] | But I warn you — I’m scrappy. | 但我警告你 我很能打 |
[14:37] | All right, scrappy. | 好吧 很能打 |
[14:39] | Believe it or not, you may be of some use to me. | 不管你信不信 我找你有事 |
[14:43] | You’re a thief, and I need something stolen. | 你是个小偷 而我有东西要偷 |
[14:46] | And what might that be? | 你要偷什么 |
[14:47] | Belle’s heart. | 贝儿的心 |
[14:49] | Already in the process of doing that. | 我已经在偷了 |
[14:51] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉 朋友 |
[14:56] | As close as you think you have grown to my wife, | 不管你以为你跟我妻子变得多亲密 |
[15:02] | you’re clearly not close enough to realize the truth. | 却显然还不足以认清一个事实 |
[15:07] | Her heart is gone. | 她的心已经不在了 |
[15:11] | You mean it was ripped out of her chest? | 你是说被人掏走了 |
[15:14] | Who the bloody hell would do that? | 谁会干那样的事 |
[15:16] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[15:17] | She has her watchdog, Maleficent, | 她让她的看门狗 玛琳菲森 |
[15:19] | caring for it in the Mayor’s office. | 在镇长办公室守着它 |
[15:22] | Now I need you to go and get it back. | 我需要你去把它拿回来 |
[15:26] | Give it to you? | 拿给你吗 |
[15:27] | Not likely, mate. | 别想了 伙计 |
[15:29] | No, you’re mistaken. | 不 你错了 |
[15:33] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在请求你 |
[15:39] | Want to talk about what happened back there? | 想聊聊刚刚发生的事吗 |
[15:41] | Nope. | 不想 |
[15:43] | You nearly put that guy through a wall. | 你差点把那家伙打进墙壁里 |
[15:45] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[15:46] | but what happened back there wasn’t me turning dark. | 刚才发生的事不是因为我开始黑化了 |
[15:49] | It was… mourning a friend. | 而是在为一个朋友难过 |
[15:51] | Can you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[15:53] | Emma, you know you’re not responsible | 艾玛 发生在她身上的事 |
[15:54] | for what happened to her. | 责任不在你 |
[15:55] | You sure? You heard what that guy said. | 你确定吗 你听到那人的话了 |
[15:58] | Her life wasn’t pretty. It was dark. | 她的生活很悲惨 很黑暗 |
[16:01] | That darkness was meant for me. | 陷入黑暗的人本该是我 |
[16:03] | Or could have been or — | 或本来可能… |
[16:05] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[16:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:25] | This has happened before, | 以前也发生过这种事 |
[16:26] | the wolf in the road and an accident — | 狼挡在路中间 然后发生意外 |
[16:28] | the first time I tried to leave Storybrooke. | 那是我第一次试图离开童话镇的时候 |
[16:31] | Stop overthinking. | 别再多想了 |
[16:33] | It’s not fate. It’s just a flat. | 这不是命中注定 只是轮胎漏气了 |
[16:36] | We need a new tire. | 我们需要新轮胎 |
[16:38] | Unless fate wants you to go to the coffee mug diner for help, | 除非命运要左右你去咖啡店找人帮忙 |
[16:41] | I’d chalk it up to “accidents will happen.” | 就当作是天有不测风云吧 |
[16:44] | I’ll get a tire. | 我去买轮胎 |
[16:45] | You get some coffee. | 你去买咖啡 |
[17:00] | Two cups of coffee and a pack of Advil. | 两杯咖啡和一包止痛药 |
[17:03] | Make it two packs. | 拿两包吧 |
[17:08] | Tough day? | 今天不好过吗 |
[17:09] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你是不知道啊 |
[17:12] | I’ll leave the pot here, then. | 那我把壶留下吧 |
[17:25] | I’ll be right back with your Advil. | 我去拿止痛药给你 |
[17:29] | Car’s being towed in. | 车子被拖过来了 |
[17:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:37] | See another wolf? | 又看到狼了吗 |
[17:39] | It’s… | 是 |
[17:41] | it’s her. | 是她 |
[17:45] | It was my boyfriend’s idea, okay? I swear. | 那是我男朋友的主意 我发誓 |
[17:47] | One minute, I think we’re making a snack run, | 我还以为我们是要偷东西吃 |
[17:49] | and the next, he tosses a gun at me | 结果他突然把枪扔给我 |
[17:50] | and tells me to watch the door. | 叫我去把风 |
[17:51] | A gun?! Are you out of your mind?! | 枪 你疯了吗 |
[17:53] | You didn’t have to go along with him! | 你不非得跟着他去干坏事 |
[17:55] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:56] | I-I don’t know how to explain it. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[17:58] | It doesn’t matter what I do. | 我做什么都一样 |
[17:59] | It’s like every decision I make seems right, but it’s wrong. | 就好像我的每个决定都看似对 却是错的 |
[18:03] | You got to leave. | 你得走了 |
[18:04] | The police are probably looking for you right now. | 警察可能正在找你 |
[18:05] | You’re my only friend. I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 你是我唯一的朋友 我没地方可去了 |
[18:08] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[18:10] | Look, I’ve got some allowance stashed away. | 我藏了一些零用钱 |
[18:12] | It’ll be enough for a bus ticket. | 足够买汽车票了 |
[18:13] | No, I can’t leave without my stuff. | 不 我不能落下我的东西 |
[18:15] | It’s at the house I was squatting in with my boyfriend. | 就在我和我男友蹭住的房子里 |
[18:17] | Forget the stuff. Forget him. | 别管那些东西 别管他了 |
[18:19] | I’ll give you some clothes. | 我会给你些衣服 |
[18:20] | No, you don’t understand– there’s this necklace, | 不 你不懂 有条项链 |
[18:22] | and it’s the only thing I have from my birth mother, | 是我亲生母亲留给我唯一一样东西 |
[18:24] | and I cannot leave it behind. | 我不能不带走 |
[18:27] | I can’t. | 绝不行 |
[18:29] | You got to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[18:30] | I would go, but my boyfriend | 我倒想去 但我现在 |
[18:33] | is the last person I want to see right now. | 最不想见到的就是我男朋友 |
[18:38] | Okay. I’ll get your necklace. | 好 我去帮你拿项链 |
[18:42] | But then you’re gone! | 拿到后 你就得离开 |
[19:06] | Starla. | 斯黛拉 |
[19:08] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[19:09] | Did I bring you decaf by mistake? | 我给你错拿了脱因咖啡吗 |
[19:11] | I’m so sorry. I always get the pots mixed up. | 很对不起 我总是分不清这些咖啡壶 |
[19:13] | Starla isn’t your name, is it? | 斯黛拉不是你的名字吧 |
[19:18] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[19:21] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:24] | This mark. | 这个胎记 |
[19:25] | You showed it to me a long time ago | 你很久以前给我看过 |
[19:26] | outside a crappy cub foods in Hopkins, Minnesota. | 就在明尼苏达州霍普金斯一家破连锁超市外 |
[19:33] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[19:35] | I thought you were dead. What the hell happened to you? | 我以为你死了 到底发生了什么事 |
[19:38] | I… got into trouble, uh… | 几年前 |
[19:41] | with some bad people a couple years ago, | 我惹了一些坏人 |
[19:43] | and I needed a fresh start. | 我需要重新开始 |
[19:44] | But I’ve been careful. How did you find me? | 但我一直很小心 你是怎么找到我的 |
[19:48] | Fate. | 命运吧 |
[19:49] | What? | 什么 |
[19:50] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道听来不可思议 |
[19:51] | but remember when we were kids, | 你还记得我们小的时候 |
[19:52] | you used to say you and I were connected? | 你说过你和我心灵相通吗 |
[19:55] | Like something was drawing us together? | 像是有股力量把我们聚在一起 |
[19:58] | Yeah, that’s something teenage girls say, | 十几岁的女孩就说这种傻话 |
[20:00] | and then you braid each other’s hair and become BFFs. | 然后互相给对方编辫子 说要做好朋友 |
[20:02] | What if you were right? | 如果你说的是对的呢 |
[20:04] | What if… there’s a reason | 如果自我们相遇 |
[20:06] | your life has been on a downswing ever since we met? | 你的人生就开始走下坡路是有原因的呢 |
[20:09] | That all your problems are not your fault, | 你所有的麻烦都不是你的错 |
[20:11] | they’re… | 而是 |
[20:12] | mine? | 我的错 |
[20:14] | You’re right– that sounds crazy. | 你说得对 听起来是不可思议 |
[20:16] | It’s complicated, but I can explain it if you come with me. | 事情很复杂 如果你跟我走 我就能解释 |
[20:18] | I just need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[20:19] | Look, I don’t know what kind of 12-step program you’re in, | 我不知道你是参加了什么戒瘾项目 |
[20:22] | but I’ve moved on. | 但我已经翻篇了 |
[20:24] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[20:25] | You’re living in the middle of nowhere | 你住在个前不着村后不着店的地方 |
[20:27] | under an assumed name. | 名字也是假的 |
[20:28] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[20:29] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮助 |
[20:31] | And my life is great, thank you very much. | 我的生活很好 多谢了 |
[20:34] | I have an awesome daughter and a loving husband. | 我有个乖女儿和一个爱我的丈夫 |
[20:37] | The last thing I need is for you to come into my life | 我最不需要的就是你这样突然出现 |
[20:39] | and just blow it apart again, so… | 再次搞砸一切… |
[20:41] | If you’ll excuse me, that’s my daughter’s bus. | 恕我失陪 我女儿的校车来了 |
[20:45] | I-I’m sorry — for…everything. | 曾经的一切 我很抱歉 |
[20:48] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你不需要对我道歉 |
[20:49] | We were kids. | 我们那时都是孩子 |
[20:51] | To be honest, I haven’t even thought about you in years. | 说实话 我都很多年没想到过你了 |
[20:56] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:03] | – Hey, sweetie! – Tire’s being fixed. | -宝贝 -轮胎补好了 |
[21:07] | So it was her. | 看来的确是她 |
[21:10] | Well, Emma, looks like | 艾玛 看起来 |
[21:11] | you didn’t ruin her life after all. | 你并没有毁掉她的生活 |
[21:14] | You know me from the diner, right? | 你在餐厅见过我 对吗 |
[21:17] | Free burgers for a week if you smile, take my hand, | 如果你微笑 拉着我的手走到街角 |
[21:20] | and walk around the block with me. | 我就请你吃一个星期的汉堡 |
[21:21] | But you have to decide now. | 不过你得赶紧决定 |
[21:53] | Maleficent? | 玛琳菲森 |
[21:54] | Go — now. | 赶紧滚 |
[21:55] | I don’t want to see either one of you. | 我不想看见你们两个人 |
[21:57] | Just hear us out — please. | 请听我们把话说完 |
[22:00] | We realized we’ve been so concerned | 我们意识到一直以来 |
[22:02] | about earning Emma’s forgiveness that… | 只想着得到艾玛的原谅… |
[22:06] | We forgot the person we hurt most. | 却忘记了我们伤害最深的人 |
[22:09] | So you’re here to apologize. | 那么你们是来道歉的 |
[22:12] | I’m afraid I’m not the one | 恐怕你们最该 |
[22:13] | whose forgiveness you really need. | 乞求她原谅的人不是我 |
[22:17] | Your daughter. | 是你女儿 |
[22:19] | She was an innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[22:20] | It’s her you need to apologize to. | 你们应该向她道歉 |
[22:23] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[22:25] | We will do everything we can to make it up to her. | 我们会尽一切所能来弥补对她造成的伤害 |
[22:27] | Whatever it takes. | 不管代价是什么 |
[22:29] | Do you think that’ll be enough? | 你们认为那样就够了吗 |
[22:32] | Well, you’ve been so worried | 你们一直担心 |
[22:34] | that the dark one might turn Emma into a monster, | 黑暗者会把艾玛变成怪物 |
[22:36] | you forgot — | 却忘记了… |
[22:38] | That’s exactly what you did to my Lilith. | 你们对我的莉莉丝就做了这样的事 |
[22:44] | So, if I won’t forgive you, why would she? | 如果我都不肯原谅你们 她又怎么会呢 |
[22:52] | Emma, what are you doing? | 艾玛 你在干什么 |
[22:53] | I just swiped Starla’s time card. | 我偷了斯黛拉的工作卡 |
[22:55] | It has her real address. | 上面有她的地址 |
[22:56] | But she said she didn’t want our help. | 但她说不需要我们的帮助 |
[22:58] | And she was lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[22:59] | You saw her with her child. | 你看见她和她女儿在一起了 |
[23:00] | A child. You know me. | 未必是她女儿 你了解我的 |
[23:02] | I know when someone’s lying, | 别人撒谎的时候 我看得出来 |
[23:02] | and she was. She always has. | 而她在撒谎 她一向喜欢撒谎 |
[23:04] | Why would she be any different now? | 现在又怎么可能有什么改变呢 |
[23:06] | Something’s wrong. We have to go find her. | 事情不太对劲 我们得找到她 |
[23:07] | I’m gonna help her this time. | 这次我要帮助她 |
[23:09] | I’m gonna get her back to her mom. | 我要送她回她妈妈身边 |
[23:51] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[23:56] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[24:02] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[24:04] | Emma? Where have you been? | 艾玛 你去哪了 |
[24:07] | I just…was in the garage, looking for a lantern. | 我刚才在车库 想找个灯笼 |
[24:12] | Where’s Lily? | 莉莉呢 |
[24:13] | We were hoping you could tell us that. | 我们还希望你能告诉我们呢 |
[24:15] | She broke into my desk, | 她撬开了我的书桌 |
[24:16] | and she stole our vacation money. | 偷走了我们旅行的钱 |
[24:21] | That’s why she sent me for this — | 怪不得她叫我去拿这个 |
[24:24] | to get me out of the house. | 让我离开房子 |
[24:26] | I had no idea. I swear. | 我不知情 我发誓 |
[24:28] | We called your social worker, and she told us | 我们给你的社工打过电话 她告诉我们 |
[24:30] | that you and Lily were never in the same group home. | 你和莉莉没在同一个教养院待过 |
[24:33] | She said that you know each other | 她说你们相识 |
[24:34] | because you were both caught for stealing. | 是因为你们俩曾因盗窃一起被捕 |
[24:36] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[24:37] | We also called the police | 我们发现钱丢了 |
[24:38] | once we realized that the money was missing. | 就立刻报警了 |
[24:40] | You know what they said? | 你知道他们说什么吗 |
[24:41] | Lily is a suspect in a robbery. | 莉莉是一起抢劫案的嫌犯 |
[24:44] | I know. And that’s why I told her she had to leave. | 我知道 所以我才叫她离开的 |
[24:48] | You knew? | 你早就知道了吗 |
[24:50] | You brought a criminal into our home? | 你把一个罪犯带到我们家里来 |
[24:53] | You endanger our children? | 你给我们的孩子带来危险 |
[24:57] | “Our” children? | “我们的”孩子 |
[24:59] | Emma, he didn’t mean it like that. | 艾玛 他不是那个意思 |
[25:00] | No, I think he meant it exactly like that. | 不 我认为他就是那个意思 |
[25:05] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[25:06] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:07] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:15] | No kid’s stuff. | 没有孩子的东西 |
[25:17] | No sign of a husband. | 不像有老公的迹象 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | well, if you want me to admit you were right… | 如果你希望我承认你是对的… |
[25:23] | Well, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[25:24] | Can’t blame her for running off. | 难怪她会逃跑 |
[25:26] | I was about to tell her she was Maleficent’s daughter. | 我本来要告诉她 她是玛琳菲森的女儿 |
[25:28] | Yeah, that might have been tough to swallow. | 是啊 那消息是让人难以接受 |
[25:29] | Yeah, well, you know how long it took for me to believe, | 是啊 你知道我当初用了多久才相信 |
[25:31] | and that was in Storybrooke. | 那还是在童话镇呢 |
[25:32] | For her, it’s not gonna be simple. | 对她肯定更困难 |
[25:36] | – Emma. – What? | -艾玛 -怎么了 |
[25:41] | It might be simpler than you think. | 恐怕比你想得简单多了 |
[25:45] | Son of a… | 不会吧… |
[25:47] | She knew. | 她知道 |
[25:47] | She already knew. | 她已经知道了 |
[25:50] | And she was looking for you. | 而且她一直在找你 |
[25:54] | No. My parents. | 不 是在找我父母 |
[25:59] | She knew everything. She wants revenge. | 她知道一切 她要复仇 |
[26:03] | Really?! | 不是吧 |
[26:06] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[26:12] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[26:13] | The apprentice’s scroll — it was in my bag in the car! | 学徒卷轴 我放在车上的包里了 |
[26:16] | She wanted a way into storybrooke. Now she’s got one. | 她一直想进童话镇 现在有办法了 |
[26:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[26:23] | That girl destroyed my life with one family. | 那女孩毁掉过我的一个家庭 |
[26:24] | I’m not letting her do it again. | 我绝不会让她再毁掉一个 |
[26:42] | Looking for your wife’s heart? | 来找你妻子的心吗 |
[26:44] | Why don’t you come inside and get it? | 不如进来自己拿啊 |
[26:53] | I’m smarter than that, dearie. | 我没那么笨 亲爱的 |
[26:55] | Our work together is done. | 我们的合作结束了 |
[26:57] | Regina and Emma are tracking my daughter as we speak. | 瑞金娜和艾玛这会儿正在找我女儿呢 |
[27:00] | Soon, I’ll have her back. | 很快我就能找到她了 |
[27:02] | And the savior will be just fine. | 而救世主会安然无恙 |
[27:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:07] | Now, did you ever think that your Lilith might be | 你就没想过 让斯旺女士继续 |
[27:10] | the one who keeps Ms. Swan on her dark path? | 走黑暗之路的 正是你的莉莉丝吗 |
[27:15] | That two people tied by fate and history | 这两个命运相连的人 |
[27:18] | might just have a way of… entangling themselves? | 也许注定会纠缠一生吗 |
[27:23] | You can try to scare me all you want. | 你想怎么吓唬我随便你 |
[27:24] | I won’t return your wife’s heart. | 反正我不会把你妻子的心给你的 |
[27:27] | No, no, dearie. | 不不 亲爱的 |
[27:29] | You misunderstood. | 你误会了 |
[27:31] | I already have it. | 我已经拿到了 |
[27:37] | Regina’s protection spell might keep me out, | 瑞金娜的保护咒虽挡得住我 |
[27:42] | but it doesn’t account for the common thief. | 但是却挡不住小偷 |
[27:50] | She’s doing it again, Regina. | 她又这样 瑞金娜 |
[27:51] | Every time I let Lily in, she rips apart my life. | 每次和莉莉有瓜葛 她就会毁掉我的生活 |
[27:54] | Now she’s going after my parents. | 现在她还要伤害我的父母 |
[27:55] | I have to stop her. | 我必须阻止她 |
[27:56] | You will, but you can’t go in with a head of steam. | 可以 但你不能在盛怒之下去 |
[27:58] | You’ll end up doing something you regret. | 你会做出让自己后悔的事 |
[28:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:01] | Tell me, your majesty, what are your plans for Zelena? | 巫后陛下 说说你对塞琳娜的打算吧 |
[28:03] | A nice chat over tea? | 喝杯茶好好聊吗 |
[28:04] | – That’s different. – How? | -那不一样 -怎么不一样 |
[28:06] | If Zelena lays a hand on Robin Hood, | 如果塞琳娜敢伤害罗宾汉 |
[28:08] | you’ll destroy her, right? | 你一定会灭了她 不是吗 |
[28:09] | Right. | 那不就结了 |
[28:10] | So I’ll do the same thing to Lily. | 所以我也会这么对莉莉 |
[28:13] | Careful, Emma. You’re starting to sound like — | 小心点 艾玛 你听起来有点像… |
[28:14] | Like what? A villain? | 像什么 坏人吗 |
[28:16] | This is the real world, Regina. | 这就是真实世界 瑞金娜 |
[28:17] | There are no heroes and villains — | 没有英雄和坏蛋 |
[28:18] | just real people with real problems. | 只有真实的人和麻烦 |
[28:20] | So if you’re gonna try to stop me, | 所以如果你要阻止我 |
[28:21] | you can find your own way back to New York. | 你就自己想办法回纽约吧 |
[28:40] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[28:44] | Of course you knew where to find me. | 你当然知道在哪里能找到我 |
[28:46] | You knew your little stunt would get me kicked out. | 你知道你的小把戏一定会害我被赶走 |
[28:49] | Just do me a favor and stay the hell away from me. | 拜托你离我远点吧 |
[28:52] | Is that how you say “Thank you”? | 你就是这么道谢的吗 |
[28:54] | For what? | 谢你什么 |
[28:55] | Ruining my chance to be a part of that family? | 毁掉我融入那个家庭的机会吗 |
[28:57] | For setting you free, chore wheel. | 谢我还你自由啊 小傻瓜 |
[29:00] | With this cash, | 有了这些钱 |
[29:01] | we can go anywhere and do whatever we want. | 我们想去哪都行 想做什么都行 |
[29:04] | I wanted to stay there. | 我就想留在那里 |
[29:06] | They cared about me, Lily. | 他们在乎我的 莉莉 |
[29:08] | The moment they found out the truth about you, | 他们一了解了真实的你 |
[29:10] | they turned on you. | 就抛弃了你 |
[29:11] | They were frauds. | 他们是骗子 |
[29:13] | You’re the fraud, Lily. | 你才是骗子 莉莉 |
[29:15] | You play the orphan card, | 你总用孤儿来博取同情 |
[29:17] | but you have no idea what it’s really like. | 但你跟本不知道孤儿的生活是什么样 |
[29:21] | You think it’s fun pretending to be a runaway. | 你觉得假装离家出走很好玩吗 |
[29:23] | This is my life! | 这是我的生活啊 |
[29:27] | Emma, it’s not like that. | 艾玛 不是这样的 |
[29:30] | Here. | 给你 |
[29:31] | Here’s your stupid necklace. | 你的破项链 |
[29:32] | Now just go back to your lake house | 回你的湖边小屋去 |
[29:34] | and your credit cards | 拿着你的信用卡 |
[29:35] | and your… family… | 找你的家人去吧… |
[29:39] | and leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[29:43] | I can’t go home. They kicked me out. | 我不能回去 他们把我赶出来了 |
[29:45] | Right. | 是啊 |
[29:47] | Emma, it’s true. | 艾玛 是真的 |
[29:50] | I don’t know how to explain it, but… | 我不知道该怎么解释 但是… |
[29:52] | Ever since you left, everything has gotten worse. | 自从你走后 一切都越来越糟糕 |
[29:56] | My life, no matter what I do, is just wrong. | 不管我怎么做 我的生活总是一团糟 |
[29:59] | And that’s my fault? | 那是我的错吗 |
[30:01] | Maybe try making better choices. | 也许你该试着做些好点的决定 |
[30:03] | I do. | 我试了 |
[30:04] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[30:05] | But every time I try, it just blows up in my face. | 但每次尝试 总会以很糟糕的方式结束 |
[30:08] | It’s like I’m cursed or something. | 我简直像是被诅咒了 |
[30:10] | That’s stupid. | 别傻了 |
[30:11] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[30:12] | It’s like my whole life is darkness, and… | 就好像我的生活只有黑暗 |
[30:16] | when you’re around, things are brighter. | 只有和你在一起 才有一丝光明 |
[30:24] | Emma, please don’t walk away again. | 艾玛 求你别再离开我了 |
[30:27] | I’m begging you. | 我求你 |
[30:30] | Please help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[30:33] | I’m done helping you, Lily. | 我不想再帮你了 莉莉 |
[30:37] | I’m better off alone. | 我一个人会过得更好 |
[31:04] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[31:27] | Swan, watch it! | 斯旺 小心 |
[31:53] | You know. | 你是知道的 |
[31:55] | You know everything. | 你什么都知道 |
[31:56] | Did you know when we were kids? | 我们小时候你就知道了吗 |
[31:57] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[31:58] | But now? | 那现在呢 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 我知道了 |
[32:01] | I learned it all. | 我都知道了 |
[32:03] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[32:04] | Does it really matter? | 还有关系吗 |
[32:05] | It doesn’t change anything. | 什么都无法改变 |
[32:06] | You screwed me over before we were even born. | 我们还没出生 你就把我毁了 |
[32:08] | I had no more say in what happened than you did. | 我和你一样 无法左右那件事 |
[32:10] | But your parents did. | 你父母左右了 |
[32:12] | And the minute I get to Storybrooke — | 等我一到童话镇… |
[32:13] | You lay a hand on them, I end you! | 你敢碰他们 我就杀了你 |
[32:15] | Emma, stop! | 艾玛 不要 |
[32:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:18] | And how are you gonna do that without your magic, savior? | 没有魔法 你要怎么杀我呢 救世主 |
[32:25] | Your parents are monsters, Emma. | 你的父母就是魔鬼 艾玛 |
[32:27] | They banished me and threw you in a wardrobe. | 他们流放了我 还把你扔进衣柜 |
[32:29] | And now here you are, ready to die for them, | 现在你却要为他们要牺牲自己 |
[32:31] | because you’re so perfect. | 因为你好完美啊 |
[32:33] | The savior. | 救世主 |
[32:34] | Well, they deserve to be punished. | 他们应该受到惩罚 |
[32:36] | And there’s only one way to stop me, and you know it. | 只有一个办法能阻止我 你很清楚 |
[32:48] | Of course it ends this way. | 当然会这样结束 |
[32:50] | This just makes too much sense. | 一切都说通了 |
[32:53] | I’m just trying to stop you | 我只是想阻止你 |
[32:53] | from doing something you’ll regret. | 干出你会后悔的事 |
[32:55] | You can’t. | 你阻止不了 |
[32:57] | Thanks to you, I’m hardwired for bad decisions. | 因为你 我永远会做错误的决定 |
[33:00] | So come on — just put me out of my misery. | 所以动手吧 结束我悲催的人生 |
[33:03] | You know the truth. | 你知道真相 |
[33:04] | We both know my life isn’t worth saving. | 我们都知道 我不值得被拯救 |
[33:08] | And if you let me go, I will destroy everything. | 如果你放我走 我会毁掉一切 |
[33:13] | It’s what I do. | 我就这样 |
[33:15] | So come on — be the hero | 快点吧 做个英雄 |
[33:17] | and end this right here before it even starts. | 在悲剧发生前结束这一切 |
[33:28] | Come on, Emma. | 动手吧 艾玛 |
[33:31] | Swan. | 斯旺 |
[33:32] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[33:39] | If you pull that trigger, | 如果你扣动了扳机 |
[33:41] | you will be the one who ruins your life this time. | 这次就是你自己毁了自己的生活 |
[33:43] | And Henry’s and your parents’ and everyone else’s. | 还有亨利的 你父母的 所有人的 |
[33:46] | I have to protect them. | 我必须保护他们 |
[33:47] | Then lower the gun. | 那就放下枪 |
[33:50] | Your parents need a hero, not a murderer. | 你父母需要的是一位英雄 不是杀人犯 |
[33:53] | I’m already a murderer. | 我已经杀过人了 |
[33:54] | Cruella was an accident. | 库伊拉是个意外 |
[33:56] | But if you cross this line, the journey back isn’t easy. | 但如果你跨过这道线 想回头就难了 |
[34:00] | Trust me — I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[34:03] | This is what Gold wants you to do. | 戈登就希望你这样 |
[34:06] | So don’t. | 所以别 |
[34:12] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[34:14] | You’re better than this. | 你不是这种人 |
[34:56] | That’s a lovely necklace. | 项链很漂亮 |
[34:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:00] | Did you ever notice | 你有没有注意到 |
[35:01] | how it complements the birthmark on your wrist? | 这和你手腕上的胎记很配 |
[35:09] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:11] | I know about a lot of things, Lilith. | 我知道很多事 莉莉丝 |
[35:14] | Don’t be alarmed, child. | 别害怕 孩子 |
[35:16] | I can see that you have many questions. | 看得出 你有很多疑惑 |
[35:18] | Fortunately, I have many answers. | 幸运的是 我可以给你答案 |
[35:22] | Answers? | 答案 |
[35:23] | About who you really are | 关于你究竟是谁 |
[35:25] | and why your life has always felt so…wrong. | 为什么你的人生步步皆错 |
[35:31] | And who am I? | 那我究竟是谁 |
[35:33] | A victim of the unfortunate vagaries of fate, | 你是命运不幸变幻的受害者 |
[35:36] | for which, I’m afraid, I am partially responsible. | 我也负有一部分的责任 |
[35:40] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[35:43] | I shouldn’t even be telling you this. | 我不应该把这些告诉你的 |
[35:46] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[35:47] | You are not as responsible for your own misery | 你自己的痛苦并非你自己造成 |
[35:51] | as you would believe. | 我知道你是这么想的 |
[35:56] | The deck has been stacked against you, Lilith, | 是命运对你不公 莉莉丝 |
[35:58] | and it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[36:00] | Everything you do will be harder. | 你所做的一切都比别人难 |
[36:03] | And I owe it to you to let you know why. | 我欠你一个解释 |
[36:05] | I owe you the truth. | 我欠你一个真相 |
[36:10] | Okay, Yoda. | 好吧 大师 |
[36:11] | Enough riddles. | 别再打谜语了 |
[36:13] | What’s the truth? | 什么真相 |
[36:19] | Let’s start with the necklace. | 我们先从项链说起吧 |
[36:21] | It isn’t exactly a stone, | 这不是石头做成的 |
[36:24] | but it did belong to your mother. | 它属于你母亲 |
[36:29] | Would you like to hear about her? | 你想听听关于她的事吗 |
[36:42] | Why didn’t you just kill me when you had the chance? | 你为什么不趁有机会时杀我 |
[36:46] | I would have. | 换做是我就会 |
[36:47] | I like to think you wouldn’t have. | 我更愿意认为你不会 |
[36:50] | Isn’t that the whole point of savior and anti-savior? | 这不就是救世主和灭世主的区别吗 |
[36:52] | Stop calling yourself that. | 别再那么说自己了 |
[36:55] | Bad news from home. | 家里有坏消息 |
[36:57] | I just lost my leverage over Gold. | 我没有制衡戈登的筹码了 |
[36:59] | We have to get to Robin Hood — now. | 我们得马上找到罗宾汉 |
[37:04] | Coming? | 来吗 |
[37:07] | You still want me to? | 你还愿意带着我吗 |
[37:09] | Yeah. I’m not pushing you away this time. | 嗯 这一次我不会推开你了 |
[37:21] | There you are. | 你来啦 |
[37:24] | I brought you dinner from Granny’s. | 我给你带了外婆家的外卖 |
[37:29] | Will. | 威尔 |
[37:30] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[37:35] | Belle, there’s something I need to show you. | 贝儿 我有东西要给你看 |
[37:42] | Is that…? | 这是… |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:45] | Yours. | 你的心 |
[37:47] | It was Regina. | 是瑞金娜拿走的 |
[37:50] | Why would she want my heart? | 为什么她要拿走我的心 |
[37:51] | To use you as a pawn against me. | 为了对付我 |
[37:54] | Okay. What are you doing here? | 好吧 你来干什么 |
[37:57] | I wanted to be certain That you got your, uh… | 我要确保你找回了… |
[38:00] | heart back. | 你的心 |
[38:03] | What — y-you two a-are working together? | 你们俩在联手吗 |
[38:06] | We share one thing in common — | 我们有一个共同点 |
[38:10] | we both care for you. | 我们都很在乎你 |
[38:13] | Belle, I need to say something. | 贝儿 我有话对你说 |
[38:15] | – I’m not sure I want to hear it. – Please, please. | -我恐怕不想听 -求你了 求你了 |
[38:17] | I’m not asking for forgiveness. | 我不奢求你的原谅 |
[38:22] | I spent every day of our marriage deceiving you, | 我们结婚期间 我一直在骗你 |
[38:27] | when I should have been trying to make you happy. | 但我本该为你谋求幸福的 |
[38:30] | And now it’s too late. | 现在一切都太迟了 |
[38:32] | My heart is nearly black. | 我的心已经几乎被黑暗覆盖 |
[38:34] | And if I continue hurting you… | 如果我继续伤害你 |
[38:39] | …then there’s no hope for me. | 那我就真的全无希望了 |
[38:47] | I’m gonna return this to you, Belle. | 我要把这个还给你 贝儿 |
[38:51] | But he’s the one who’s gonna protect it. | 但这颗心要交给他守护了 |
[38:55] | Because I’ve proven unworthy. | 因为我已经不配了 |
[39:11] | Goodbye, Belle. | 再见 贝儿 |
[39:37] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[39:40] | Robin, open up! | 罗宾 快开门 |
[39:46] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[39:47] | W-what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:51] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[39:53] | And I you. | 我也是 |
[39:55] | What’s going on? W-why are you here? | 怎么回事 你怎么会在这儿 |
[39:57] | I can explain everything. But first, where’s Marian? | 我都会解释给你听的 玛丽安在哪 |
[39:59] | She’s at the store. Why? | 她去商店了 怎么了 |
[40:01] | Good. Then there’s time. | 太好了 那我们还有时间 |
[40:03] | But we have to act fast. | 但我们得快点了 |
[40:06] | Wha– | 什么 |
[40:08] | W-what’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:09] | Marian — we have to leave before she gets back. | 玛丽安 我们得在她回来之前赶紧走 |
[40:12] | She is not who she says she is. | 她不是她自称的那样 |
[40:14] | What? | 什么 |
[40:15] | She’s…my sister — Zelena. | 她是我姐姐 塞琳娜 |
[40:19] | The wicked witch? | 邪恶女巫吗 |
[40:21] | But she’s dead. W-we all saw that. | 可她已经死了 我们都看到了 |
[40:23] | Somehow, she tricked us and went back in time. | 不知怎么她骗了我们 回到了过去 |
[40:27] | Robin… | 罗宾 |
[40:28] | she went back, and she killed Marian. | 她回到了过去 杀了玛丽安 |
[40:34] | She took her place to get back at me. | 她代替了玛丽安 为了报复我 |
[40:37] | No. | 不 |
[40:39] | This is madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[40:41] | Robin, what’s going on? | 罗宾 这是怎么了 |
[40:44] | And what is she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[40:46] | It’s over, Zelena. | 都结束了 塞琳娜 |
[40:48] | I told him everything. | 我都告诉他了 |
[40:52] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么啊 |
[40:54] | And who’s Zelena? | 塞琳娜是谁 |
[40:55] | Regina, you’re scaring Marian. | 瑞金娜 你吓到她了 |
[40:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:58] | Where’s the magic? | 你的魔法呢 |
[41:00] | You must have brought something to make this glamour work. | 你肯定带来了什么才能维护这副幻象 |
[41:02] | Where is it, Zelena? | 在哪呢 塞琳娜 |
[41:03] | Show me, or I will rip you apart until I find it! | 露出真身 不然我把你碎尸万段 |
[41:05] | Regina, that’s enough! | 瑞金娜 够了 |
[41:07] | Look, I know that this is hard — for all of us. | 我知道这很难 对我们都是 |
[41:09] | But this is the new reality. | 但现在现实就是如此 |
[41:10] | I’m with her. I’m with Marian. | 我跟她在一起了 我跟玛丽安在一起了 |
[41:15] | Actually… | 其实 |
[41:18] | not exactly. | 也不是的 |
[41:25] | Hello, dear husband. | 好啊 亲爱的丈夫 |
[41:28] | No. | 不 |
[41:29] | What the hell was that? | 搞什么鬼 |
[41:30] | That was magic. | 是魔法 |
[41:32] | Come on, Robin. | 快 罗宾 |
[41:33] | We have to get you and Roland out of here. | 你和罗兰德得马上离开 |
[41:38] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[41:39] | Get Roland and let’s go. | 带上罗兰德 我们快走 |
[41:42] | I think he still wants to stay. | 我觉得他依然想留下 |
[41:44] | Robin, what are you doing? Get your son and let’s go. | 罗宾 你在干什么 带上你儿子我们快走 |
[41:47] | I-I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[41:48] | Yes, you can. | 可以的 |
[41:50] | Just come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[41:52] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 走吧 |
[41:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:56] | I can’t leave her here. | 我不能把她扔下 |
[41:57] | What?! | 什么 |
[41:58] | Do you want to tell her? | 是你告诉她 |
[42:02] | Or should I? | 还是我来呢 |
[42:04] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[42:09] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[42:13] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |