时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Daniel’s grave. | 丹尼尔的墓 |
[00:04] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[00:05] | She ripped his heart out. | 她把他的心掏了出来 |
[00:07] | All the dark deeds I’ve done poisoned my heart. | 我做过的那些坏事 它们侵蚀了我的心 |
[00:09] | – Who do you want found? – My daughter. | -你想找谁 -我的女儿 |
[00:12] | Your Lilith might be the one who keeps Ms. Swan on her dark path. | 让斯旺女士继续走黑暗之路的 正是你的莉莉丝 |
[00:16] | Your parents are monsters, Emma. | 你的父母就是魔鬼 艾玛 |
[00:17] | They banished me and threw you in a wardrobe. | 他们流放了我 还把你扔进衣柜 |
[00:19] | She wants revenge. | 她要复仇 |
[00:20] | Marian… she’s my sister Zelena. | 玛丽安 她是我姐姐 塞琳娜 |
[00:24] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[00:41] | Stop the carriage. | 停车 |
[00:54] | Good day, citizens. | 各位日安啊 |
[00:57] | Enjoying the meadow? | 在草地上庆祝呢 |
[00:59] | Indeed. It seemed perfect for our wedding ceremony. | 是啊 在这里举行婚礼再合适不过了 |
[01:02] | It is lovely. | 的确是不错 |
[01:04] | But see, the thing is, | 但问题是 |
[01:07] | these are part of the royal lands, | 这里是王室的地界 |
[01:10] | and I don’t recall giving you permission to marry here. | 我不记得批准你们在这里结婚了啊 |
[01:15] | We didn’t know. | 我们并不知道 |
[01:16] | We had just… | 我们刚刚… |
[01:19] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[01:20] | Could you be overreacting | 你是不是因为今天是个特别的日子 |
[01:22] | because of what day it is? | 所以有点反应过度了 |
[01:23] | Don’t talk to me about this day, daddy. | 别提醒我今天是什么日子 爸爸 |
[01:25] | But you need the support of your citizens, your majesty. | 但你需要臣民的拥戴 陛下 |
[01:28] | To alienate them would be shortsighted and weak. | 疏远他们是不明智的软弱之举 |
[01:31] | I’m not weak! | 我才不软弱 |
[01:39] | I was going to spare you, but someone just made me angry. | 我本想饶恕你的 但有人惹我生气了 |
[01:55] | Next time there’s a wedding, | 下次再有人举行婚礼 |
[01:57] | book the church. | 去教堂吧 |
[02:06] | Make your way home. | 自己回家吧 |
[02:08] | I have someplace to go. | 我还要去个地方 |
[02:32] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[02:37] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[02:59] | So… | 那么 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:03] | So you moved on. With her. | 你翻篇了 跟她在一起了 |
[03:06] | That’s not fair. You understood. | 这不公平 你当时理解的 |
[03:09] | You agreed. | 你认同的 |
[03:10] | Understanding it and seeing it are different. | 理解和眼见是两回事 |
[03:13] | That’s hardly the most important point here. | 重点不在这里 |
[03:16] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[03:17] | Zelena’s not gonna keep wearing that glamour, | 塞琳娜不会继续伪装的 |
[03:19] | and Roland’s not gonna understand where his mother’s gone. | 罗兰德会无法理解妈妈去哪了 |
[03:22] | For him to lose her again… | 如果他再次失去她 |
[03:23] | A forgetting potion. | 遗忘药水 |
[03:25] | Just take him back to before the fake Marian showed up. | 让他回到假玛丽安出现之前 |
[03:28] | He’ll lose time, but it’s better, right? | 他会失去一段记忆 但这样更好 |
[03:31] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[03:35] | God, poor Marian. | 天呐 可怜的玛丽安 |
[03:37] | And Zelena… | 还有塞琳娜 |
[03:40] | Just killing her like she meant nothing | 毫不在意地杀掉了她 |
[03:42] | so she could play out this sad farce with us. | 就为了耍弄我们 |
[03:44] | I just… I wanna… | 我真想… |
[03:48] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[03:50] | I mean, I-I knew that things didn’t feel right, | 我一直觉得不太对劲 |
[03:52] | but I just didn’t know why. | 但却不知道为什么 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry. This was all about me. | 对不起 这都是因为我 |
[04:00] | For her, this was all about… | 她完全是为了 |
[04:02] | making sure I never get my happy ending. | 不让我得到幸福结局 |
[04:05] | If by happy ending, you mean us, then… | 如果你的幸福结局是我们 |
[04:09] | At least, in a way, that’s possible again. | 至少 这下我们又有可能了 |
[04:12] | Look, it’s messy, I know, but… | 情况很糟糕 我知道 |
[04:15] | between us… | 但我们之间 |
[04:17] | Is a huge obstacle. | 有巨大的障碍 |
[04:20] | And it’s going to get bigger every day, | 而且它每天都会长大 |
[04:21] | and not just for nine months either. | 不仅是接下来的九个月 |
[04:23] | It’s a lifetime she has cooking in there. | 她怀的是一辈子的麻烦 |
[04:26] | No matter what happens from now on, | 今后不论怎么样 |
[04:28] | there’s going to be this child. | 这个孩子永远会横在中间 |
[04:31] | You’re tied together in a way… | 你们之间的联系 |
[04:34] | in a way we’ll never be. | 我们永远无法匹及 |
[04:37] | I’m such an idiot to think | 我真是傻 |
[04:38] | that life wouldn’t kick me in the teeth again. | 居然认为生活不会再次伤害我 |
[04:42] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[04:44] | Just… | 但是 |
[04:45] | Just what? | 什么 |
[04:49] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[04:55] | Can’t believe this survived all that time. | 居然一直没丢 |
[04:57] | This place that belonged to your… | 这里 原来是你… |
[05:00] | His name was Neal. | 他叫尼尔 |
[05:02] | He was a lot of things to me. | 他对我意义重大 |
[05:06] | Now he’s just gone, thanks to her. | 但他死了 都是因为她 |
[05:10] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[05:16] | I think I just felt it kick. | 孩子好像踢我了 |
[05:18] | You wouldn’t want to rattle an expectant mother now, would you? | 你不会伤害一个孕妇吧 |
[05:23] | Everyone, pack up. You, too. | 收拾东西 你也是 |
[05:25] | We’re going back to Storybrooke. Tonight. | 我们今晚就回童话镇 |
[05:35] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:36] | It’s a bagel. | 是百吉饼 |
[05:38] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[05:40] | Did you hear? | 听说了吗 |
[05:42] | This is why I hate this place. | 所以说我讨厌这地方 |
[05:46] | Are you sure you wanna start the day | 你真要一大早 |
[05:48] | by tangling with the Dark One? | 就找黑暗者的麻烦吗 |
[05:51] | The Dark One who can’t strike back without charring his heart. | 黑暗者动我一根汗毛都会让心进一步黑化 |
[05:55] | You’re toothless, old dog. | 你根本无力还手 老家伙 |
[05:57] | So I get to give you the good news. | 所以我可以把好消息告诉你 |
[06:00] | Emma’s already on her way back. And guess what? | 艾玛已经往回走了 还有 |
[06:04] | She didn’t turn evil after all. | 她根本没黑化 |
[06:06] | So I get to find my happiness, | 所以我可以得到我的幸福结局 |
[06:08] | and you will never find yours. | 而你就永远得不到了 |
[06:12] | Now for you, never is a long, long time. | 对你而言 永远可很漫长呢 |
[06:21] | Well, that’s bad news. | 真糟糕啊 |
[06:22] | Emma’s in charge of happy endings around here. | 艾玛能控制幸福结局 |
[06:24] | The ink has to contain her blood. | 墨水必须含有她的血 |
[06:26] | It has to governed by her dark impulses. | 必须受她的黑暗冲动控制 |
[06:29] | No dark savior… no ink. | 救世主不黑化 就没墨水 |
[06:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:35] | What was he saying about your heart? | 他说你心脏怎么了 |
[06:38] | I’ll be perfectly fine | 我会没事的 |
[06:40] | Once I find another way to get that ink. | 我会想到别的办法弄到墨水 |
[06:43] | You think there’s a loophole? | 你觉得有圈子可钻吗 |
[06:44] | Well, there always is. | 总是有的 |
[06:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:53] | Forget walking. | 不走了 |
[06:55] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[08:03] | All right. | 行了 |
[08:07] | Maleficent… | 玛琳菲森 |
[08:10] | This is Lily. | 这是莉莉 |
[08:12] | This is your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[08:24] | You show up | 你居然 |
[08:26] | on the anniversary of killing the man that I loved? | 在我心爱之人被你杀害的忌日跑来 |
[08:31] | To what, rub salt in the wound? | 怎么 想往我伤口上撒盐吗 |
[08:34] | To apologize. | 想向你道歉 |
[08:36] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[08:38] | How did you get out of the looking glass? | 你怎么从镜子里出来的 |
[08:41] | I borrowed a rabbit. | 我借了只兔子 |
[08:43] | Wonderland’s an amazing place. | 仙境是个神奇的地方 |
[08:46] | And I’ve learned a lot. | 我学会了很多东西 |
[08:48] | I understand now why you had to send me away. | 我现在知道你当时为什么要赶我走了 |
[08:51] | Without me, you’ve become your own person, and… | 我走之后 你独立了 |
[08:55] | and I’m very proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[08:56] | What do you want, mother? | 你想怎么样 妈妈 |
[09:00] | To help you. | 帮你 |
[09:02] | You’ve got beauty and strength and power. | 你拥有美貌 力量 权力 |
[09:05] | I just wanna help you get that final piece… | 我想帮你得到最后的一样东西 |
[09:09] | Love. | 爱 |
[09:10] | I had that piece. | 我曾有过 |
[09:13] | You took it and tore its heart out. | 却被你夺走 并掏出了心脏 |
[09:17] | The stable boy. | 那个马童 |
[09:18] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[09:20] | His name was Daniel. | 他叫丹尼尔 |
[09:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[09:25] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯下了大错 |
[09:28] | You see, I was fine with a loveless marriage. | 我自己并不介意与不爱的人结婚 |
[09:30] | I thought you’d be the same. | 我以为你也会一样 |
[09:32] | And now I realize that you feel things | 现在我知道 你的感情 |
[09:35] | more deeply than I do. | 比我更深切 |
[09:37] | No, you really do. | 这是真的 |
[09:39] | You deserve more than I had. | 你应该得到比我更多的东西 |
[09:41] | Little late, isn’t it? | 有点迟了吧 |
[09:43] | Oh, we both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道不是的 |
[09:46] | I had an encounter with a certain wingless fairy | 我遇到了一个没翅膀的仙子 |
[09:49] | who told me of a | 她说曾试图 |
[09:50] | failed attempt to connect you with your soul mate. | 为你和你的灵魂伴侣牵线但没成功 |
[09:53] | You met Tinker Bell? | 你遇见了小叮当 |
[09:55] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[09:56] | She told me, Regina. | 她告诉我 瑞金娜 |
[09:59] | There is someone out there for you, | 这世上有一个合适你的人 |
[10:02] | someone you’re fated to be with, | 他是你命中注定之人 |
[10:05] | and I’m here to find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[10:09] | I’ll believe it when I see it. | 我还是相信眼见为实 |
[10:13] | No, I mean it. I’ve no reason to escape. | 真的 我没有理由逃跑 |
[10:16] | And with that cuff, you won’t have the magic to do it either. | 戴上那副手铐 你也没有逃跑的魔力了 |
[10:20] | Oh, look. | 看啊 |
[10:23] | Home. | 到家了 |
[10:24] | Dank. | 真阴湿 |
[10:25] | Isn’t it? I’m glad I thought of it. | 可不是 幸好我想到了这里 |
[10:28] | And right upstairs, our O.B., Dr. Whale, | 楼上就是妇产科医生威尔 |
[10:30] | gives the finest care this side of the fictional alps. | 童话世界医术第一 |
[10:33] | – The perfect temporary home. – Yes. | -再合适不过的临时之家了 -是啊 |
[10:36] | This home is temporary. | 这里的确是临时的 |
[10:38] | But me being in your life is not, because this… | 但我要永远留在你生命中了 因为这个… |
[10:43] | means forever. | 永远不会消失 |
[10:45] | Okay, Zelena. | 好吧 塞琳娜 |
[10:48] | You wanna start talking truth? | 要跟我说实话吗 |
[10:50] | Tell me, | 说说 |
[10:51] | why are you so confident? | 你为什么这么自信 |
[10:54] | Tell me, what’s gonna make you feel safe at night | 告诉我等孩子生下来后 |
[10:57] | once that baby’s born? | 你还怎么安枕无忧 |
[10:59] | The fact that if you kill me, | 因为如果你杀了我 |
[11:01] | Robin will always know that you murdered | 你在罗宾眼里就永远是 |
[11:04] | the mother of his child. | 杀了他孩子母亲的人 |
[11:07] | You underestimate me, Zelena. | 你小看我了 塞琳娜 |
[11:10] | Enjoy your new home. | 好好在新家待着吧 |
[11:24] | Get anything on blood magic, | 找到所有关于血魔法的东西 |
[11:26] | but be quick. | 动作快点 |
[11:28] | I’ve just remembered something in the back that might help. | 我突然记起里屋有样东西可能会帮上忙 |
[11:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[12:03] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[12:05] | I want the author. | 我要作者 |
[12:07] | Finding him was my idea before you stole it. | 找到他本是我的主意 你不过是剽窃 |
[12:13] | What’s wrong with you? You look terrible. | 你怎么了 你气色好差 |
[12:16] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[12:17] | Oh, it’s your heart, isn’t it? | 是你的心 是吧 |
[12:21] | It’s finally happening. | 终于开始了 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:25] | It’s dying. | 它要死了 |
[12:29] | Bad news for you and me both. | 这对你我都不是好消息 |
[12:31] | You said it would kill your ability to love. | 你说那会摧毁你爱的能力 |
[12:35] | You didn’t say that… | 你可没说 |
[12:38] | The Dark One can’t die, not like that. | 黑暗者不会因此而死 |
[12:41] | No, | 是的 |
[12:43] | but Rumplestiltskin can. | 但朗普斯金会死 |
[12:47] | A friendly warning… | 好意提示你一下 |
[12:50] | You don’t wanna face the Dark One | 你可不想面对 |
[12:52] | when there’s no one else at home. | 黑暗者本尊 |
[12:53] | So I suggest you don’t antagonize me. | 所以你还是别跟我作对好 |
[12:57] | Oh, but it doesn’t really matter. | 但那无所谓了 |
[13:00] | By definition, when I get my happy ending, | 字面上讲 等我得到了幸福结局 |
[13:03] | I’ll be…guess what? | 你猜会怎么样 |
[13:05] | happy. | 我就幸福了 |
[13:07] | So I don’t really care what you’ll be up to. | 所以我才不在乎你会怎么样呢 |
[13:10] | No, you… | 不 你… |
[13:12] | You’re just being shortsighted. | 你这是目光短浅 |
[13:15] | Look. | 看 |
[13:17] | I have the quill. | 羽毛笔在我这里 |
[13:20] | You and I can… | 你和我可以… |
[13:24] | work together. | 联手 |
[13:26] | We — we could figure out a way to — to find that ink. | 我们可以想办法…找到墨水 |
[13:31] | Yes, you look like you’re up for some serious collaboration. | 是啊 你看起来还真是想跟人合作呢 |
[13:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[13:39] | I’ll figure out the ink on my own. | 我会自己想办法找墨水的 |
[13:40] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[13:43] | – Good-bye, dearie. – No. | -再见了 亲爱的 -不要 |
[14:13] | You are too good for this place, m’lady. | 您这样的贵妇可不该来这地方 夫人 |
[14:18] | You’d be surprised. | 我会让你意外的 |
[14:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:21] | They call me Nottingham. | 人称诺丁汉 |
[14:23] | The sheriff of Nottingham, actually. | 我是诺丁汉的治安官 |
[14:30] | Come. | 请吧 |
[14:33] | My name’s Cora, | 我叫柯拉 |
[14:35] | and I’m looking for a man. | 我在找一个男人 |
[14:37] | Well… | 是吗 |
[14:39] | A specific man. | 是个特定的人 |
[14:41] | He has a tattoo on his arm of a lion… | 他胳膊上有狮子纹身… |
[14:47] | right here. | 就在这个位置 |
[14:51] | Robin Hood. | 罗宾汉 |
[14:53] | Sounds like you’re talking about Robin Hood. | 听起来你要找的是罗宾汉 |
[14:55] | Tell me more, sheriff. | 再跟我说说 治安官 |
[14:57] | Oh, no, no, no, you don’t want him, darling. | 不不 你不想见他的 亲爱的 |
[14:59] | He is a sanctimonious blowhard | 他是个道貌岸然的牛皮王 |
[15:01] | who thinks he’s better than all the other thieving bastards | 以为自己比其他的贱贼都强 |
[15:03] | because he steals from the rich… | 就因为他偷富人的钱 |
[15:06] | to give to the poor and won’t shut up about it. | 去接济穷人 还拿这个到处说 |
[15:09] | That sounds insufferable. | 听着确实令人讨厌 |
[15:12] | But my daughter has her heart set on him. | 但我女儿一门心思全在他身上 |
[15:15] | The things we do for our children. | 我们总得为孩子着想 |
[15:19] | Well, he’s all married up now, I hear, | 我听说他已经结婚了 |
[15:22] | to some sickly little tart that no one else would want. | 娶了个没人要的病怏怏的小荡妇 |
[15:25] | Wives can be gotten rid of, so I hear. | 我听说 妻子也不是不能抛弃 |
[15:32] | I think I could help you find him… | 我想我可以帮你找到他 |
[15:36] | for a price. | 但有代价的 |
[15:41] | Maybe I’m closer to finding what I was looking for than I realized. | 看来我离目标比我想得还要接近 |
[15:46] | Let’s talk some more. | 我们继续谈吧 |
[15:49] | So if I have this straight, | 那么 事情就是 |
[15:52] | you thought Emma was going to go dark, and she didn’t. | 你以为艾玛会黑化 但她没有 |
[15:56] | so the whole operation’s dead? | 那么整个行动都失败了 |
[15:59] | Right. | 对 |
[15:59] | The energy of her darkest potential has to charge the ink. | 墨水必须含有她的黑暗潜能 |
[16:04] | Okay, let’s think. | 好吧 我们想想 |
[16:08] | It’s a shame. I mean… | 真是遗憾 |
[16:10] | writing a happy ending for the Evil Queen. | 要是能给巫后写幸福结局多棒啊 |
[16:13] | Well, you — you’ve always been a favorite of mine. | 你一直是我最喜欢的角色之一 |
[16:15] | Very clear goals plus totally damaged personality | 明确的目标 和彻底崩坏的人格 |
[16:18] | with a self-destructive streak? | 还有自毁倾向 |
[16:20] | A recipe for compelling. | 真是引人入胜 |
[16:21] | And of all the characters I’ve written for, | 我写的所有角色 |
[16:23] | you really do get screwed over the most. | 你确实经受的磨难最多 |
[16:25] | I’m well aware. | 这点我很清楚 |
[16:27] | By the way, I-I was only working with Rumplestiltskin | 还有 我跟朗普斯金合作 |
[16:29] | because he was able to protect me. | 只是因为他可以保护我 |
[16:31] | So, you can trust me. | 所以你可以信任我的 |
[16:34] | And you can really do as you say? | 你真能照你说的做吗 |
[16:38] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:44] | This page… | 这一页… |
[16:47] | it says my happy ending is possible, doesn’t it? | 它表明我有可能获得幸福结局 对吗 |
[16:51] | I mean, it has to exist for a reason. | 它出现肯定是有原因的 |
[16:55] | I wrote this. | 这是我写的 |
[16:57] | I mean, the story with this drawing in it, from my… | 我是指有这张图的故事 出自我… |
[17:02] | Well, a-a little experimental writing I did | 一个实验性的故事 |
[17:05] | for another book that I never got the chance to write. | 写给另一本书的 一直没机会写下来 |
[17:09] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪找到的 |
[17:12] | It just turned up one day in Robin’s things. | 有天突然出现在罗宾的东西里的 |
[17:15] | I don’t know how that happened, but it — | 我不知道是怎么回事 但.. |
[17:17] | yeah, it suggests that something is looking out for you. | 它说明有某种力量在照顾你 |
[17:20] | Something? | 某种力量 |
[17:22] | Well, could you be more vague? | 你就不能说清楚点吗 |
[17:24] | You know as well as I, | 你和我一样清楚 |
[17:26] | there are forces greater than all of us. | 有些力量比我们所有人都要强大 |
[17:28] | But no matter how you got that, gosh, I am a fan. | 不管你怎么得到的 我是你的拥护者 |
[17:30] | I’d be happy to write whatever you want if… | 我很乐意写下你想要的 只要… |
[17:33] | you only had the ink. | 你有墨水 |
[17:34] | Oh, I already figured that part out. | 墨水我有办法搞定 |
[17:37] | I know exactly where to find it. | 我知道哪里能找到 |
[17:44] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[17:47] | Sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[17:50] | just… you are, that’s all. | 说实话而已 |
[17:55] | So how are we gonna get revenge | 我们要怎么向白雪公主 |
[17:56] | on Snow White and Prince Charming? | 和白马王子复仇 |
[17:59] | Now that I see you, | 现在我找到你了 |
[18:02] | I don’t wanna waste our time on revenge. | 我不想浪费时间去复仇 |
[18:05] | I understand why you want it. | 我明白你为什么想复仇 |
[18:08] | It’s suddenly so clear we should only look forward. | 但我突然明白了 我们应该向前看 |
[18:12] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[18:14] | We’re gonna let them get away with this? | 就这样放过他们吗 |
[18:16] | We can be happy in the future | 我们可以拥有快乐的未来 |
[18:18] | or we can be angry about the past. | 或是为过去沉溺于愤怒 |
[18:20] | Let’s do both. | 两者都要吧 |
[18:22] | Look, all these years since I figured out what happened, | 这么多年来 自从弄清了事情原委后 |
[18:26] | I-I’ve been trying to figure out | 我一直想弄明白 |
[18:27] | how two humans could get me away from a freakin’ dragon. | 区区两个人类是如何把我从龙爪下夺走的 |
[18:33] | But now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[18:34] | You’re a pushover. | 你太软弱了 |
[18:37] | What’d they do, rub your belly? | 他们做了什么 揉你的肚子吗 |
[18:39] | Give you a dragon treat? | 给你做龙按摩了吗 |
[18:41] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[18:42] | No. | 不是的 |
[18:44] | I did everything I could. | 我尽了全力保护你 |
[18:47] | But all I wanna do now is enjoy our time together. | 可我现在只想好好享受我们共处的时光 |
[18:54] | I am your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[18:57] | Well, I’m grown up now. | 可我现在长大了 |
[18:59] | I don’t need grooming advice from Annie Hall. | 我不需要上世纪的人教我做人了 |
[19:01] | – I gotta go. – Wait! Wait. | -我得走了 -等等 等等 |
[19:05] | Please. | 别走 |
[19:07] | If you go, if you leave town, you can’t get back in. | 如果你走了 离开小镇 就回不来了 |
[19:11] | I can’t leave at all. | 而我根本无法离开 |
[19:12] | I’ll crumble back into the dust | 我会像被戈登复活前一样 |
[19:15] | that I was before Gold revived me. | 再次化为灰烬的 |
[19:17] | Man, that’s a bummer. | 那真是遗憾了 |
[19:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:21] | Can’t you just wait a little while longer? | 能不能再多待一会儿 |
[19:24] | Things could look different in a week. | 再过一周 情况可能就大不同了 |
[19:27] | Send me a postcard. | 给我寄明信片吧 |
[19:41] | David. | 戴维 |
[19:42] | I’m not here to kill you. | 我不是来杀你们的 |
[19:44] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[19:45] | I just… I just want my daughter. | 我只是想要我的女儿 |
[19:48] | Lily isn’t with you? | 莉莉没和你在一起吗 |
[19:50] | She’s leaving. | 她要走了 |
[19:51] | And you think we can help. | 你认为我们能帮你 |
[19:54] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[19:57] | You cast the second curse. Can you… | 你施了第二道咒语 能不能… |
[20:00] | Is there a way for you to seal the borders the way Regina did? | 有办法像瑞金娜那样封锁边界吗 |
[20:03] | I don’t know how to do what you want. | 你想要的我不会做 |
[20:06] | But that wouldn’t be the right way, anyway. | 就算会 那也不是正确的途径 |
[20:08] | If she’s upset, | 如果她不开心 |
[20:09] | you have to get to the heart of what’s wrong. | 你得去了解问题的核心 |
[20:11] | I don’t know what’s wrong. I don’t know her. | 我不知道问题在哪 我不了解她 |
[20:13] | Well, she’s acting a lot like Emma did when she first came here. | 她的表现和艾玛刚来时十分相像 |
[20:17] | She had these… | 她有… |
[20:19] | her walls were always up. | 很强的自我保护意识 |
[20:21] | She was afraid that if she opened herself up to me, | 她害怕如果对我敞开心扉 |
[20:25] | I would let her down like everyone else had. | 我会像其他人一样让她失望 |
[20:28] | And… ultimately, I did. | 最终我还是让她失望了 |
[20:31] | If you have any way to help… | 如果你们有办法帮我… |
[20:34] | You didn’t give her back to me then, | 你们当初没把她还给我 |
[20:37] | but please, if you can help, | 但是如果你们现在有办法 |
[20:41] | do it now. | 就帮我吧 |
[20:43] | Yes. | 好 |
[20:44] | Come on, David, let’s find her. | 来吧 戴维 我们去找她 |
[20:48] | Thought I might find you here. | 就猜到你会在这儿 |
[20:51] | Fair warning — | 提醒你一下 |
[20:53] | bus service in these parts can be spotty. | 这地方的公车服务可不稳定 |
[20:56] | It’s going to be a wait. | 你有得等了 |
[20:57] | Missed the part where that’s your problem. | 这跟你有任何关系吗 |
[21:00] | Shove off. | 走开 |
[21:02] | I bet that mouth got you lots of attention | 你这副毒舌在教养院时 |
[21:04] | back at the group home, | 一定很引人注意吧 |
[21:06] | but it doesn’t work here. | 但在这儿没用 |
[21:08] | Now… | 好了 |
[21:10] | listen up. | 听着 |
[21:14] | I’ve got some talking to do. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[21:23] | Cora. | 柯拉 |
[21:25] | How…I thought… | 你怎么…我以为 |
[21:26] | Yes, hello, get out, Henry. | 是啊 你好 出去吧 亨利 |
[21:31] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[21:34] | I have news. | 我有好消息 |
[21:35] | I found your man. | 我找到你的男人了 |
[21:38] | You found him? | 你找到他了 |
[21:40] | He’s on his way. | 他正在来的路上 |
[21:41] | He’s on his way? | 他正在来的路上 |
[21:44] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[21:46] | Come. | 过来 |
[21:56] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[22:01] | I love this color. | 我喜欢这颜色 |
[22:04] | I can’t believe you did all this. | 真不敢相信你为我做了这一切 |
[22:07] | I told you, I’ve learned. | 我告诉过你 我吸取教训了 |
[22:10] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[22:13] | for the dress. | 为我准备这条裙子 |
[22:15] | Oh, you’re welcome, darling. | 不用谢 亲爱的 |
[22:18] | Now turn around and meet him. | 转身去见他吧 |
[22:31] | Your majesty. | 王后陛下 |
[22:41] | I think I’ll leave the two of you alone. | 我让你们单独待会儿吧 |
[22:44] | Enjoy your evening together. | 好好享受这个夜晚 |
[22:53] | You know, this apple tree | 这棵苹果树 |
[22:56] | used to stand near where I grew up? | 曾经生长在我长大的地方 |
[23:00] | There was a stable boy I liked once, | 我以前喜欢过一个马童 |
[23:04] | and we used to meet underneath it. | 我们会在苹果树下相见 |
[23:07] | Stable boy? | 马童 |
[23:10] | Well, you certainly have come up in the world | 要我说 从与卑贱的马童厮混 |
[23:11] | since consorting with a lowly stable boy, I’d say. | 到如今 你真是飞黄腾达了 |
[23:16] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[23:18] | I don’t feel like I’ve gone anywhere but down. | 我只觉得我一直在走下坡路 |
[23:21] | Oh, you just need… | 你只需要 |
[23:24] | some manly arms to lift you up. | 男性的臂膀托起你来 |
[23:29] | Now you let me be the strong one | 让我做强壮的那个 |
[23:31] | so that you can be weak when you want to be. | 这样你就可以展现脆弱的一面了 |
[23:35] | Weak? | 脆弱的一面 |
[23:36] | Feminine. | 女性的一面 |
[23:43] | Manly arms… | 男性的臂膀 |
[23:45] | like these? | 这样的吗 |
[23:47] | Hello, there. | 是啊 |
[23:51] | Glory of… | 我的天 |
[23:54] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[23:55] | That’s not a real tattoo. That’s magic. | 那不是真的纹身 只是魔法 |
[23:58] | Who put that on there? | 谁给你安上去的 |
[23:59] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[24:01] | Was it mother?! | 是我母亲吗 |
[24:04] | Yes! | 是的 |
[24:05] | She told me to pretend to be your soul mate, | 她让我装做你的灵魂伴侣 |
[24:08] | and that I could be the king. | 这样我就能成为国王了 |
[24:10] | Ah, just get it off me! | 快帮我弄掉 |
[24:12] | What does she get out of it? | 这对她有什么好处 |
[24:14] | Just stop it! | 快停下 |
[24:15] | What does she get out of it?! | 她从中能得到什么好处 |
[24:18] | She said that she wanted you to have a child. | 她说她希望你生一个孩子 |
[24:24] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | She said she wanted you to have a child. | 她说她希望你生一个孩子 |
[24:27] | And I — and I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[24:34] | You know about Snow and Charming getting you banished, | 你知道白雪和王子放逐了你 |
[24:38] | putting Emma’s potential for darkness into you. | 将艾玛潜在的黑暗面放在了你身上 |
[24:41] | Sent me through the portal in my eggshell, | 我还在蛋壳里就用传送门把我送走 |
[24:43] | like baby Moses in his basket. | 就像篮子里的婴儿摩西 |
[24:46] | And unless you have any ideas | 除非你知道 |
[24:47] | about giving them what they deserve… | 要怎么报复他们 |
[24:49] | Let’s not worry about what they deserve. | 我们别管他们会遭什么报应 |
[24:53] | Let’s work on what we deserve. | 我们该争取自己应得的 |
[24:55] | I deserve them dead. | 我就应该看到他们死 |
[25:01] | You do have some darkness in you, don’t you? | 你的确有些黑暗面 是吧 |
[25:06] | Thing is, a lot of that darkness, | 其实你的黑暗面 |
[25:09] | that actually belongs to Emma. | 本属于艾玛 |
[25:11] | And right now, it’s good and riled up. | 现在 这股黑暗势头正劲 |
[25:15] | And riled up savior darkness is exactly what I need. | 强劲的救世主黑暗正是我所需 |
[25:21] | The only thing you need, lady, is to get out of my way. | 你唯一要做的 女士 就是别碍我事 |
[25:25] | And here I thought we could have a civil conversation. | 我还以为我们能礼貌地谈谈呢 |
[25:29] | Guess I should just cut to the chase. | 看来我该直奔主题了 |
[25:33] | Stop! | 住手 |
[25:35] | You’re out of your mind! | 你疯了吗 |
[25:41] | Welcome to Storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 |
[26:12] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[26:25] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[26:39] | So how did it go? | 还顺利吗 |
[26:43] | He’s not still here, is he? | 他不会还在这里吧 |
[26:46] | Oh, but he is. | 他还在呢 |
[26:49] | He wanted to see the dungeon. | 他想看看地牢 |
[26:51] | Oh, for heaven’s sake, you’re having a tantrum. | 天啊 你又闹脾气了 |
[26:55] | There. | 好了 |
[26:56] | He’s home now, poor thing. | 他已经回家了 真可怜 |
[26:58] | Why’d you let him go? | 你为什么放了他 |
[27:00] | Don’t you want someone else to suffer for what you did? | 你不想让别人因为你的所作所为遭罪吗 |
[27:05] | – Like usual. – I don’t understand. | -跟往常一样 -我不懂 |
[27:07] | I thought you were getting along. | 我以为你们处得挺好 |
[27:11] | I haven’t known a lot of love in my life, | 我这辈子遭遇的爱情不多 |
[27:15] | but… | 但是 |
[27:19] | I do know | 我知道 |
[27:22] | that’s not what a soul mate feels like. | 那不是灵魂伴侣该有的感觉 |
[27:27] | Your so-called “soul mate” is a married, | 你所谓的灵魂伴侣是个已婚的 |
[27:31] | moralizing sap. | 爱说教的蠢蛋 |
[27:33] | The one I found is much better. | 我找的那个好多了 |
[27:38] | You were never interested in my happiness. | 你根本不关心我的幸福 |
[27:46] | Hello, Zelena. | 你好 塞琳娜 |
[27:48] | Oh, visitors. | 有人来探访我 |
[27:49] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我来烧水沏茶 |
[27:51] | I’ve got the author and I’ve got the ink. | 我找到作者和墨水了 |
[27:54] | I wanted you to witness the moment | 我想让你见证他为我写下 |
[27:56] | he writes me my heart’s desire. | 我深切渴望的那一刻 |
[27:59] | See, this is my town | 懂了吧 我是小镇的主人 |
[28:02] | and this is my story. | 也是故事的主角 |
[28:04] | You’ve just been a supporting player this whole time. | 你一直都只是个女配 |
[28:08] | Yeah, see, I’m not here to support you. | 听着 我不是配角 |
[28:11] | I’m here to replace you. | 我是来取代你的替角 |
[28:13] | Out with the old, and in with the new. | 旧的不去 新的不来 |
[28:16] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:18] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[28:20] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[28:22] | What exactly is he going to write? | 他究竟要写什么 |
[28:24] | Oh, I’ve given that a lot of thought. | 这个问题我可好好考虑了一番 |
[28:27] | There are so many good options. | 有很多好的选择 |
[28:30] | But I think, after much deliberation, | 但经过深思熟虑 |
[28:33] | I’ve come up with the perfect ending for you, sis. | 我为你想到了一个完美结局 好姐姐 |
[28:40] | What are we lookin’ at? | 我们在看什么 |
[28:42] | The horizon. | 地平线 |
[28:44] | Is it doing something? | 有什么蹊跷吗 |
[28:45] | Well, I just thought you’d find it calming. | 我只是觉得它能让你感到平静 |
[28:48] | It is. So is rum. | 确实 朗姆酒也是 |
[28:54] | Emma, I can tell that your heart is uneasy. | 艾玛 我知道你内心很不平静 |
[28:57] | And it’s my job — well, | 我有职责 好吧 |
[29:00] | I hope it’s my job, to protect your heart, | 我希望保护你的心是我的职责 |
[29:02] | even when no one is physically trying to steal it. | 即便没有人真正想偷走它 |
[29:05] | You don’t have to stop me from going after Gold. | 你不必劝我别去找戈登 |
[29:06] | I’m smarter than that. | 我可没那么蠢 |
[29:08] | He didn’t turn my heart dark, | 他没激发我的黑暗面 |
[29:09] | and I’m not gonna fall into one of his traps. | 我也不会落入他的陷阱 |
[29:11] | I’m not worried about him getting to your heart. | 我不是担心他改变你的心 |
[29:13] | I was talking about your parents. | 我指的是你父母 |
[29:15] | Oh, we talked about this. | 这事我们谈过了 |
[29:16] | I talked, you walked away. | 是我说了 而你一走了之了 |
[29:19] | I just wanna know, is anything gonna be enough? | 我只想知道 你是否会原谅他们 |
[29:21] | Or are you willing to lose them just to spite them? | 还是会为气他们而抛弃他们 |
[29:24] | Gimme back the rum. | 酒给我 |
[29:27] | They’ve done a lot of good. | 他们也做了许多好事 |
[29:29] | Turned themselves into heroes. | 让自己成为了英雄 |
[29:31] | Yes. I know they didn’t own up to what they did. | 是 我知道他们没有坦白所作所为 |
[29:36] | But did you ever think maybe they were ashamed? | 但你想过吗 也许是因为他们太惭愧了 |
[29:38] | And they wanted you to like them. | 他们希望你能喜欢他们 |
[29:40] | I’d like them more if… | 如果我知道他们痛改前非了 |
[29:42] | I’d known they turned themselves around. | 我会更喜欢他们 |
[29:46] | I like when people find their good hearts along the way. | 我喜欢看到人们发现自己善良的一面 |
[29:49] | They were trying to protect you, Swan, twice. | 他们是想保护你 斯旺 两次 |
[29:53] | Before you were born, they wanted to make you happy. | 你出生前 他们希望你能幸福 |
[29:55] | And when they found you again, they wanted to make you proud. | 再次找到你时 他们希望能让你骄傲 |
[30:00] | Do you want both those to be failures? | 你希望他们两次都失败吗 |
[30:10] | It headed this way. | 它向这边飞了 |
[30:12] | – She. – Thank you. | -是她 -谢谢你 |
[30:14] | I’m worried. | 我很担心她 |
[30:15] | You need to be taught to fly, and she was way too low. | 飞行是要学习的 她飞得太低了 |
[30:18] | If one wing tip hit a tree, she could be badly hurt. | 只要翅膀尖撞到了树 她就会受重伤 |
[30:21] | And maybe hurt a lot of people around you, too. | 还可能伤到周围的人 |
[30:24] | David. | 戴维 |
[30:28] | Oh, she… | 她 |
[30:30] | she looks like me. | 她长得真像我 |
[30:36] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[30:37] | She’s my daughter. | 她可是我女儿 |
[30:47] | Mary Margaret, no! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 不要 |
[30:49] | Stop! She’s out of control! | 别去 她失控了 |
[30:55] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[31:02] | No! | 不 |
[31:20] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[31:22] | She hit her head hard. | 她撞到了头 很严重 |
[31:25] | No, stay still. | 不 别动 |
[31:29] | It’s gonna take time to heal inside. | 内伤还需要修养一阵 |
[31:34] | I’m sorry I let you down again. | 对不起我又让你失望了 |
[31:36] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[31:38] | No, I was selfish. | 不 我那样太自私 |
[31:41] | Yes, you were, but at some point this has to stop. | 确实 但我们不能永远这样下去 |
[31:44] | Emma, I’m not ever going to stop trying to protect you, not ever. | 艾玛 我永远不会停止保护你 永远 |
[31:48] | – I don’t care what you do or say. – I know. | -不管你怎么想怎么说 -我知道 |
[31:51] | I need to stop punishing you. | 我不能再继续惩罚你了 |
[31:55] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[31:58] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[32:00] | If it happened at my expense, it doesn’t change anything. | 如果你为我做了坏事 也并不改变什么 |
[32:04] | It doesn’t change the good person you became, | 不会改变你变成了好人的事实 |
[32:06] | and it doesn’t change what you are. | 不会改变你的身份 |
[32:09] | Which is what? | 什么身份 |
[32:11] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[32:17] | You wanted to make me proud, | 你希望我能为你骄傲 |
[32:19] | So you li– omitted the truth, | 所以你 略去了部分事实 |
[32:23] | which was kind of self-defeating, but human. | 虽然弄巧成拙 但是人都会犯错 |
[32:26] | Cutting you out and trying to hurt you | 不理你 伤害你 |
[32:28] | has just made me miserable. | 只会让我自己痛苦 |
[32:32] | Anyway, I miss you | 不管怎么说 我很想你 |
[32:35] | and I forgive you. | 而且我原谅你 |
[33:16] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:19] | I’m not sure just yet. | 我还不确定 |
[33:26] | You know, I was going to give you something earlier. | 我刚才想给你样东西的 |
[33:31] | This was supposed to be yours, | 这本该是你的 |
[33:33] | but I never got a chance to give it to you. | 但我一直没机会给你 |
[33:41] | It’s too late, isn’t it? | 太晚了 对吧 |
[33:45] | You’re too grown up for everything. | 你已经长大 不需要这些了 |
[33:47] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我了 |
[33:50] | And I know that I’m not… | 我也知道我… |
[33:52] | I’m not what you were hoping for. | 不符合你的期望 |
[33:58] | I thought that you’d be this scary dragon bitch, | 我以为你是个可怕的恶龙魔女 |
[34:02] | and we’d go get our revenge. | 会和我一起去复仇 |
[34:04] | You know, blasting all those who did us wrong. | 攻击所有欺负过我们的人 |
[34:11] | But you’re just… this real person. | 但你就是一个实实在在的人 |
[34:17] | And you’re so frickin’ open, it kills me. | 你如此坦诚 简直让我难受 |
[34:20] | Why does that kill you? | 那为什么会让你难受 |
[34:22] | I don’t understand. Please, tell me. | 我不明白 拜托 告诉我 |
[34:25] | Because you want a relationship, | 因为你想与人好好相处 |
[34:28] | a future. | 想要一个未来 |
[34:30] | And anyone who’s ever wanted that with me, it’s just… | 那些曾想和我好好相处 共度未来的人 |
[34:34] | it’s never worked out. | 都失败了 |
[34:37] | I’ve always let them down. | 我总会让他们失望 |
[34:40] | I destroy everything that I touch. | 我身边的一切都被我毁了 |
[34:43] | That darkness they put in me, it’s serious business. | 他们给我灌输的黑暗面不是闹着玩的 |
[34:48] | I don’t mind a little darkness. | 我不在乎那一点黑暗 |
[34:58] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:02] | why don’t you stay for a week, | 在这里待一周吧 |
[35:04] | and I can teach you about being a scary dragon bitch? | 我会教你做个可怕的恶龙魔女 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:11] | One week. | 一周 |
[35:16] | You’re just mad because I have with Robin Hood | 你生气是因为我和罗宾汉 |
[35:18] | what you’ve always wanted. | 有了你一直梦寐以求的 |
[35:22] | A child. | 一个孩子 |
[35:22] | No, I already have a child. | 不 我已经有孩子了 |
[35:24] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[35:26] | No, what I’m mad about is you trying to come between us. | 我生气的是 你企图拆散我们 |
[35:30] | About you trying to hurt me. | 你想要伤害我 |
[35:34] | Now I’m going to see to it that you can never | 现在我要确保你再也不可能 |
[35:35] | hurt anyone else again. | 伤害任何人了 |
[35:38] | Our author here is going to write you out of the story. | 我们的作者将把你踢出这个故事 |
[35:45] | Forever. | 永远 |
[35:47] | Sorry, sis. | 抱歉 妹妹 |
[35:49] | I think you’re bluffing. | 我觉得你是在吹牛 |
[35:51] | You’d never take away Robin’s baby. | 你不会夺走罗宾的孩子的 |
[35:53] | That’s not how I look at it. | 我可不这么看 |
[35:55] | You see, as far as everyone will be concerned, including me, | 因为对于所有人来说 包括我在内 |
[35:59] | it’ll be as though you never existed. | 你这个人根本就不存在 |
[36:05] | Wait, can he do that? | 等等 他可以这么做吗 |
[36:05] | Just change all of your memories? | 篡改所有人的记忆吗 |
[36:08] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:09] | The pen is mightier than the… | 这支笔的力量大于 |
[36:12] | well, everything. | 一切 |
[36:21] | I never knew our mother, | 我从没见过我们的母亲 |
[36:23] | but I imagine I’m getting to know her right now. | 但我此刻开始了解她了 |
[36:26] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[36:28] | She tossed me in a basket, sent me to Oz. | 她把我放进篮子 送去奥兹 |
[36:32] | She gave up a baby without even blinking an eye. | 她眼都不眨就把一个小婴儿抛弃了 |
[36:37] | And look at you now. | 再看看你啊 |
[36:40] | You are exactly like her! | 你和她一模一样 |
[36:47] | You’ll never be happy. | 你永远得不到幸福的 |
[36:50] | You don’t know how. | 因为你不懂怎样才能幸福 |
[36:51] | But you do understand power, | 但你了解权势 |
[36:54] | and you’re about to lose it. | 而你很快就会失去它 |
[36:56] | Your people want Snow White to be queen. | 你的子民希望白雪公主成为女王 |
[37:00] | And unless you start building a dynasty, | 除非你开始建立自己的王朝 |
[37:02] | she’ll take back the kingdom, and you’ll lose it all. | 否则她将夺回王国 而你会一败涂地 |
[37:06] | And when I die of a mysterious illness, | 如果我某天突染怪疾而死 |
[37:10] | you’re the power behind the child-sized throne, right? | 你就能垂帘听政 操纵幼帝了 是吧 |
[37:15] | Well, guess what, mother? | 你猜怎么着 母亲 |
[37:19] | I found a way to keep that from ever happening. | 我找到了一个防止此事发生的办法 |
[37:23] | What is that? | 什么办法 |
[37:24] | A potion, | 一剂药 |
[37:26] | to take away your future claim on the royal line. | 让你永远无法染指王嗣 |
[37:30] | But you’re not pregnant. | 但你并没有怀孕 |
[37:32] | And now I never will be. | 我也永远不会怀上孩子了 |
[37:36] | I won’t be a baby mill for you, mother. | 我不会成为你的生子机器的 母亲 |
[37:40] | You’d never do that. This is a sham. | 你不会真这么做的 你只是在唬人 |
[37:43] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[37:44] | You made it clear. | 你已经说得很清楚了 |
[37:46] | You don’t think anyone’s going to love me. | 你觉得不会有人爱我的 |
[37:50] | So why not make it official? | 那我就让这成真吧 |
[37:53] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[37:54] | love is weakness. | 爱会让人软弱 |
[37:56] | I was wrong about that. | 我错了 |
[38:00] | The man… I really thought he was a good match. | 我真心觉得你和那个人很般配 |
[38:04] | I’m very sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[38:07] | Now, we both know you’re not going to drink that, | 我们都知道你不会喝的 |
[38:11] | so put it down and we can fix this. | 放下杯子 我们好解决这事 |
[38:15] | You don’t think I’m strong enough to do this? | 你觉得我不够坚强 不敢这样做吗 |
[38:18] | Stupid girl. | 蠢姑娘 |
[38:19] | You think it’ll make you strong to hurt yourself? | 你觉得伤害自己就能让你变得坚强吗 |
[38:22] | Oh, it does if it hurts you more. | 是的 如果这让你更受伤的话 |
[38:39] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:41] | Get the hell out of my life! | 滚出我的生活 |
[38:44] | Oh, Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[38:49] | I really did come here to help you. | 我真的是来帮你的 |
[38:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:54] | I wanted you to have a child for your own sake. | 我想要你有孩子是为你考虑 |
[38:57] | If I wanted to take your power… | 如果我想夺走你的权力 |
[39:00] | I’d find a much more direct way. | 我会用更直接的方法 |
[39:05] | Now please take one last piece of motherly advice. | 请接受你母亲的最后忠告吧 |
[39:08] | I hope you learn | 我希望你明白 |
[39:09] | what it’s taken me a lifetime to realize about myself. | 我花了一辈子才懂的事 |
[39:14] | The only one standing in the way of your happiness | 唯一阻拦你获得幸福的人 |
[39:18] | is you. | 就是你自己 |
[39:22] | Go back to wonderland, mother. | 回仙境去吧 母亲 |
[39:26] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要你 |
[39:30] | Well, the ink is drying. | 墨水要干了 |
[39:33] | So what do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[39:38] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[39:40] | You didn’t know our mother, Zelena, but I did. | 你不了解母亲 塞琳娜 但我了解 |
[39:44] | And yet, we both suffered. | 但我们都深受其害 |
[39:46] | She hurt you and she hurt me, too. | 她伤害了你 也伤害了我 |
[39:50] | But our own worst enemy isn’t her | 但我们最可怕的敌人不是她 |
[39:53] | or each other. | 也不是彼此 |
[39:56] | It’s ourselves. | 而是我们自己 |
[39:58] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[40:00] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[40:01] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直在到处找你 |
[40:04] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[40:06] | I’m so tired of standing in the way of my own happiness, | 我受够了自己阻拦自己的幸福 |
[40:10] | and I’m not going to do it anymore. | 我不会再这样做了 |
[40:14] | Another woman defining her happiness | 又一个把自己的幸福 |
[40:16] | relative to the love of a man. | 和男人的爱挂钩的女人 |
[40:19] | It’s sad, really. | 真可悲 |
[40:21] | Oh, don’t get it wrong, Greenie. | 别搞错了 小绿绿 |
[40:24] | Robin isn’t my happy ending. | 罗宾不是我的幸福结局 |
[40:27] | My happy ending is finally feeling at home in the world. | 我的幸福结局是在世上自在生活 |
[40:31] | Robin’s just a part of that world. | 罗宾只是那个世界的一部分 |
[40:35] | A world that you’re going to be forced to watch from a distance, | 而你将被迫从远处观看这个世界 |
[40:40] | with the most restrictive visitation rights in history. | 享受史上最高限制的探视权 |
[40:45] | See you at the next ultrasound. | 下次超声波检查时见 |
[40:52] | So you don’t want me writing anything? | 你不需要我写什么吗 |
[40:57] | No. | 不用 |
[40:59] | I already have everything I need. | 我已经有我想要的一切了 |
[41:03] | Well, I don’t. | 我还没有 |
[41:13] | – Regina! – What the… | -瑞金娜 -搞什么… |
[41:15] | No. | 不 |
[41:18] | What does it say? | 上面写着什么 |
[41:19] | “Vanishing in a cloud of smoke, | 作者带着墨水 |
[41:21] | the author slips away | 消失在一团烟雾中 |
[41:22] | “with the ink to where… | 去了 |
[41:27] | Mr. Gold awaits.” | 戈登先生等他的地方 |
[41:36] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[41:37] | No, no. | 不不 |
[41:39] | I don’t care how. | 我不在乎 |
[41:42] | And I don’t wanna waste time. | 我不想浪费时间 |
[41:43] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[41:45] | – Are you okay here? – I soon will be. | -你没事吧 -很快就没事了 |
[41:47] | – Here. – Let go of me. | -来 -放开我 |
[41:49] | Go and write. | 去写吧 |
[41:52] | Write on what? | 写什么 |
[42:03] | Now then… | 好了 |
[42:06] | It’s time villains finally win. | 恶人终于要胜利了 |