| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 | 
| [00:02] | I’m just a voice in your head. | 我是你脑海里的声音 | 
| [00:04] | Think of me as your guide. | 你就把我当成是你的向导 | 
| [00:06] | Someone needs to watch me. | 需要有人看着我 | 
| [00:07] | You’re the only one who will do what is necessary. | 你是唯一一个能完成必须做的事的人 | 
| [00:10] | I’m King Arthur of Camelot. | 我是卡米洛特的亚瑟王 | 
| [00:11] | We’ve come to find you. | 我们来找你们 | 
| [00:12] | Merlin prophesied your coming here a long time ago. | 很久之前梅林就预言你们会来 | 
| [00:14] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 | 
| [00:15] | We were just walking into Camelot. | 我们刚刚走进卡米洛特 | 
| [00:17] | How long were we gone? | 我们走了多久 | 
| [00:18] | Six weeks. | 六个星期 | 
| [00:19] | Our memories are gone. | 我们的记忆消失了 | 
| [00:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [00:21] | Because… I am the Dark One. | 因为 我就是黑暗者 | 
| [00:35] | Come on. | 快啊 | 
| [00:35] | Someone’s got to see what this new curse does. | 得有人看看新诅咒有什么效果 | 
| [00:38] | Any volunteers? | 有谁自愿吗 | 
| [00:39] | I don’t want to turn into a monkey. | 我可不想变成猴子 | 
| [00:41] | I like remembering who I am. | 我喜欢记得我是谁 | 
| [00:42] | I’m afraid one of us is gonna have to dig down deep | 恐怕我们中必须有个人深深发掘 | 
| [00:44] | and find the courage to see what happens | 内心的勇气 来看看我们越线时 | 
| [00:46] | when we step over that line. | 到底会发生什么事 | 
| [00:48] | – Not it. – Not it. | -没有 -没有 | 
| [00:48] | – Not it. – Not it. | -没有 -没有 | 
| [00:49] | Dopey. | 糊涂蛋 | 
| [00:51] | I’ll take your silence as bravery. Good for you. | 我就把你的沉默当做勇敢了 你真棒 | 
| [00:54] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [01:04] | Stop! | 停下 | 
| [01:05] | Sorry, sister. | 抱歉 妹妹 | 
| [01:07] | We can’t stay in Storybrooke as long as Emma’s the Dark One. | 只要艾玛还是黑暗者 我们就不能留在童话镇 | 
| [01:10] | Snow Queen, Pan, trio of terror. | 白雪女王 潘 恐怖三人组 | 
| [01:13] | We can handle villains like that. | 我们能对付那种坏蛋 | 
| [01:15] | But Emma? | 但是艾玛 | 
| [01:16] | She was one of us. | 她曾是我们的同伴 | 
| [01:18] | She knows how we beat bad guys — | 她知道我们是怎么打败坏人的 | 
| [01:19] | Hell, she beat most of them for us. | 她帮我们打败了大部分坏人 | 
| [01:22] | So tell me — how do we stand a chance against her? | 告诉我 我们怎么有机会能斗过她 | 
| [01:25] | If you’re dumb enough to cross the line, be my guest. | 如果你蠢得要去越线 随便你 | 
| [01:28] | Who’s gonna save us if we stay — you? | 如果我们留下 谁会来救我们 你吗 | 
| [01:32] | Go on. Do it. | 过去吧 | 
| [01:49] | Now, if you’ll excuse us. | 我们先失陪了 | 
| [02:08] | No. | 不 | 
| [02:12] | Well, that’s new. | 那可真新鲜 | 
| [02:24] | 卡米洛特 六周前 | |
| [02:34] | Wow is right. | 哇就对了 | 
| [02:36] | I am so not dressed for this. | 我没盛装打扮 | 
| [02:39] | His royal highness, King Arthur. | 国王陛下 亚瑟王 | 
| [02:43] | And now allow me to introduce the loveliest creature | 现在请容许我介绍卡米洛特 | 
| [02:45] | in all of Camelot — my queen, Guinevere. | 最可爱的人 我的王后格温娜维尔 | 
| [03:04] | Your majesty. | 王后陛下 | 
| [03:07] | The pleasure is ours. | 我们十分荣幸 | 
| [03:09] | We have been awaiting your arrival | 自从我们听到梅林的预言之后 | 
| [03:11] | from the moment we heard Merlin’s prophecy. | 就一直在等待你们的到来 | 
| [03:13] | Well, we hope you haven’t been waiting too long. | 我们希望没让你们等待太久 | 
| [03:16] | Only a decade or so. | 也就十年左右吧 | 
| [03:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [03:19] | I’ll wager it’s been worth the wait. | 我肯定这等待是值得的 | 
| [03:21] | And as a bonus, it’s given us more than enough time | 还有个好处 这给了我们足够时间 | 
| [03:23] | to prepare a ball in your honor tonight. | 来准备今晚迎接你们的舞会 | 
| [03:26] | See, told you we should come. | 跟你说了我们该来吧 | 
| [03:27] | Look what we’ve been missing out on. | 瞧瞧我们错过了什么 | 
| [03:29] | I like any party I don’t have to cater. | 我喜欢任何我不用招待的派对 | 
| [03:31] | So do we. | 我们也是 | 
| [03:33] | Is this really necessary? | 真有必要吗 | 
| [03:35] | You’re lucky you’re not locked in Granny’s freezer. | 你没被锁在外婆家的冰箱里就算走运了 | 
| [03:38] | Take it off. | 给我拿掉 | 
| [03:40] | Or I tell Arthur he just welcomed | 不然我就告诉亚瑟他刚欢迎了 | 
| [03:42] | the Dark One into his — | 黑暗者来到他的… | 
| [03:44] | What’s that, sis? | 你说什么 姐姐 | 
| [03:46] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 | 
| [03:48] | No one here knows who we are, and it’s gonna stay that way. | 这里没人知道我们是谁 也不会有人知道 | 
| [03:52] | So you can either behave and pretend | 你要么乖乖的 假装是 | 
| [03:54] | to be my mute handmaiden | 我沉默的侍女 | 
| [03:55] | or go back to Granny’s | 或者回到外婆家 | 
| [03:58] | where you can rely on doc for prenatal care. | 那里你可以就让医生给你做产前检查了 | 
| [04:03] | We don’t have time to waste on a bloody dance. | 我们没时间浪费在跳舞上了 | 
| [04:06] | I’m not going to go dark in one night. | 我不会一晚就变坏的 | 
| [04:08] | I’m not willing to take that chance. | 我不想冒那个险 | 
| [04:10] | Your majesty… | 陛下 | 
| [04:12] | When are we gonna start our quest to find Merlin? | 我们什么时候能开始去找梅林 | 
| [04:14] | Wh– find him? We don’t need to find him. | 找他 我们没必要去找他 | 
| [04:16] | We know exactly where he is. | 我们知道他在哪里 | 
| [04:23] | So, the most powerful sorcerer in all the realms | 所有王国最厉害的魔法师 | 
| [04:26] | is stuck inside a bloody tree? | 居然被困在一棵树里 | 
| [04:29] | I said the same exact thing the first time I stood there. | 我第一次站在这里时也说了同样的话 | 
| [04:31] | And you think we can get him out? | 你觉得我们能把他弄出来吗 | 
| [04:33] | Oh, we don’t think — we know. | 我们不用觉得 就是知道 | 
| [04:36] | Merlin’s prophecies are never wrong. | 梅林的预言从来不会错 | 
| [04:39] | Why are you so eager to free him? | 你们为什么这么急着让他出来 | 
| [04:41] | Our home is being threatened by… | 我们的家乡被威胁了 | 
| [04:45] | It’s called the Dark One. | 那人叫黑暗者 | 
| [04:48] | The Dark One. | 黑暗者 | 
| [04:50] | Yes, we’re well aware of that demon. | 我们非常了解那个恶魔 | 
| [04:52] | That is bad. | 那太糟了 | 
| [04:54] | Well, I pray Merlin can help. | 我祈祷梅林可以帮忙 | 
| [04:57] | But, first, we must free him from his prison. | 但首先 我们得把他从牢笼里放出来 | 
| [05:00] | It is said one of you is the savior. | 预言说你们之中有个救世主 | 
| [05:04] | So which of you is it? | 是哪位呢 | 
| [05:12] | – I — – I am the savior. | -我… -我是救世主 | 
| [05:20] | I’m the one who’s going to free Merlin from that tree, | 我会把梅林从树里放出来 | 
| [05:22] | and then we can take care of the Dark One. | 然后我们就可以去对付黑暗者了 | 
| [05:26] | And all go home. | 然后一起回家 | 
| [05:41] | True love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 | 
| [05:43] | I need to know why it didn’t work | 我想知道它为什么 | 
| [05:44] | for you and the bloody crocodile. | 对你和那个该死的鳄鱼没用 | 
| [05:47] | Why, it did work, the first time. | 为什么 第一次它生效了 | 
| [05:50] | It awoke the man behind the beast. | 它唤醒了野兽背后隐藏的男人 | 
| [05:53] | But Rumple got scared of a life without power, | 但郎普害怕失去力量的生活 | 
| [05:58] | and he chose power over love. | 选择了力量 放弃了爱 | 
| [06:00] | He pulled away from me, and in that moment, | 他离开了我 从那时起 | 
| [06:04] | the darkness forever regained its grip on him. | 黑暗就永远控制了他 | 
| [06:08] | You know, a curse isn’t a curse anymore | 如果被诅咒之人想要 | 
| [06:12] | when the afflicted wants it. | 那诅咒就不再是诅咒了 | 
| [06:13] | That won’t be a problem with Emma. | 艾玛身上不会出现这问题 | 
| [06:16] | Killian, wait. | 基利安 等等 | 
| [06:18] | I know you think you can handle a dark — | 我知道你觉得自己能控制黑暗… | 
| [06:20] | I’ve battled him for centuries. I’m still here. | 我跟他斗了几个世纪了 依然好好的 | 
| [06:22] | But you were trying to kill him. | 但你那是在试图杀死他 | 
| [06:24] | And now, well… | 可如今… | 
| [06:27] | it’s far easier to hate a Dark One | 仇恨黑暗者要比爱黑暗者 | 
| [06:30] | than it is to love one. | 容易太多 | 
| [06:33] | Be careful. | 要小心 | 
| [06:38] | Emma Swan, Emma Swan, | 艾玛·斯旺 艾玛·斯旺 | 
| [06:43] | Emma Swan. | 艾玛·斯旺 | 
| [06:44] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [06:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [06:49] | You don’t have to be scared of me. | 你不用害怕我的 | 
| [06:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [06:53] | Why are you like this now? | 你为什么会变成现在这副模样 | 
| [06:54] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 | 
| [06:57] | I’m sorry, mom. | 对不起 妈妈 | 
| [06:59] | Whatever happened in Camelot, | 无论在卡米洛特发生了什么 | 
| [07:02] | I’m sorry we failed you. | 我很抱歉我们让你失望了 | 
| [07:04] | I know what I said last night, but, Henry, you didn’t fail me. | 我知道我昨晚说了什么 但亨利你没让我失望 | 
| [07:07] | Everyone else did. | 是其他人 | 
| [07:09] | Get away from my son. | 离我儿子远点 | 
| [07:13] | What’s the matter, Regina? | 为什么呢 瑞金娜 | 
| [07:14] | Are you afraid Henry will learn the truth | 你是害怕亨利知道 | 
| [07:15] | about what happened in Camelot? | 在卡米洛特发生的事实吗 | 
| [07:17] | If the truth is so important to you, | 如果事实对你这么重要 | 
| [07:20] | why did you erase our memories? | 你为什么要消除我们的记忆呢 | 
| [07:22] | It’s a curse, Regina. | 那是诅咒 瑞金娜 | 
| [07:23] | I know, but what I can’t figure out is why. | 我知道 可我不懂为什么 | 
| [07:27] | If I wanted you to know, | 如果我要你们知道 | 
| [07:28] | I wouldn’t have erased your memories. | 就不会消除你们的记忆了 | 
| [07:30] | You know we won’t stop until we get them back. | 你知道我们不找回记忆不会罢休的 | 
| [07:33] | It’s not going to happen, Regina, | 不可能的 瑞金娜 | 
| [07:34] | Because I did learn from you, and I built this curse | 你确实教会了我一些 我施了这个诅咒 | 
| [07:36] | without the one thing you need to break it — | 但没有设下打破诅咒需要的那样东西 | 
| [07:40] | a savior. | 就是救世主 | 
| [07:43] | Well, we’ll find a way. We always have. | 我们会找到办法的 我们总能找到 | 
| [07:45] | Yes, with me. | 对 但是跟我一起 | 
| [07:47] | Now you’re on your own. | 如今你只能靠自己了 | 
| [07:49] | You can do it, mom. | 你可以做到的 妈妈 | 
| [07:51] | You can be the savior. | 你可以成为救世主的 | 
| [07:53] | It’s not going to happen. | 绝不可能的 | 
| [07:56] | You don’t think I have it in me? | 你觉得我没有救世的能力吗 | 
| [08:00] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你没有 | 
| [08:02] | Well, you’re wrong. | 那你错了 | 
| [08:04] | I can protect this town. | 我可以保护这个镇子 | 
| [08:06] | We’ll see about that, | 我们走着瞧 | 
| [08:07] | because there’s a problem headed to Storybrooke | 因为有个大麻烦冲童话镇来了 | 
| [08:09] | that only a savior can solve. | 那麻烦只有救世主能解决 | 
| [08:14] | It’s too bad there isn’t one. | 真可惜这里没有救世主了 | 
| [08:22] | We just can’t leave him there. He’ll starve. | 我们不能把他丢在那儿 他会饿死的 | 
| [08:24] | What do trees eat? | 树要吃什么 | 
| [08:26] | – Sunlight? – He liked tacos. | -阳光吗 -他以前喜欢玉米饼 | 
| [08:28] | Yeah? How the hell are we gonna give a tree a taco? | 是吗 我们要怎么给树吃玉米饼呢 | 
| [08:32] | Yeah. | 说的是 | 
| [08:45] | Didn’t anyone ever teach you | 没有人教过你 | 
| [08:46] | Not to mess with a dwarf and his pickaxe? | 不要跟矮人和他的鹤嘴锄捣乱吗 | 
| [08:55] | Didn’t anyone ever teach you to kneel before a king? | 没有人教过你要对国王下跪吗 | 
| [08:58] | Now, tell me — where am I and how the hell did I get here? | 告诉我 我现在在哪 我又怎么会在这儿 | 
| [09:03] | A curse? | 诅咒 | 
| [09:04] | That brought you to our realm | 诅咒把你带到了我们的王国 | 
| [09:05] | and wiped the last six weeks from your memory. | 还清除了你过去六个月的记忆 | 
| [09:07] | Who would do that? | 谁会做出那种事 | 
| [09:10] | We weren’t completely honest with you on the way to Camelot. | 去卡米洛特时 我们没把全部的真相告诉你 | 
| [09:13] | Our daughter, Emma, was — | 我们的女儿 艾玛 是… | 
| [09:16] | is the Dark One. | 就是黑暗者 | 
| [09:18] | She cast the curse. | 是她施的诅咒 | 
| [09:20] | You lied to me? | 你们对我说谎了 | 
| [09:22] | You let me lead the darkest of souls | 你们让我把最黑暗的灵魂 | 
| [09:24] | into the heart of my kingdom? | 带进了我王国的中心 | 
| [09:25] | We thought Merlin would be able | 我们以为梅林可以 | 
| [09:27] | to destroy the darkness inside her. | 摧毁她心中的黑暗力量 | 
| [09:28] | Well, obviously that didn’t work out. | 很明显那没成功 | 
| [09:30] | – Where’s the Dark One now? – Emma. | -黑暗者现在在哪 -是艾玛 | 
| [09:32] | She’s here in Storybrooke. | 她就在童话镇 | 
| [09:34] | Well, then there’s only one way to defeat her — | 那只有一个办法能打败她 | 
| [09:36] | the Dark One dagger. | 用黑暗者的匕首 | 
| [09:37] | Defeat isn’t exactly what we had in mind. | 打败她不是我们想要的 | 
| [09:40] | She’s our daughter, and… | 她是我们的女儿 而且 | 
| [09:43] | well, she has the dagger. | 匕首在她手上 | 
| [09:47] | I’m afraid you and your knights | 我恐怕艾玛 | 
| [09:48] | aren’t the only ones that Emma dragged here from Camelot. | 从卡米洛特带过来的不止你和你的骑士 | 
| [09:51] | Little John said he ran into some of your subjects | 小约翰说在森林里碰到了你的 | 
| [09:53] | in the forest. | 一些臣民 | 
| [09:53] | – Are they all right? – They’re a little shaken up, | -他们没事吧 -他们受了点惊吓 | 
| [09:55] | but there may still be some of them out there. | 但也许还有些尚未找到的人 | 
| [09:57] | I’m gonna round up the Merry Men and search the east woods. | 我会集结绿林好汉去搜索东边森林 | 
| [09:59] | I’ll take the dwarfs. We’ll start in the west. | 我和小矮人们从西边开始找 | 
| [10:01] | Arthur, you’re with me. | 亚瑟 你跟我一起 | 
| [10:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:08] | These toy soldiers. | 这些玩具兵 | 
| [10:12] | I could kill them all with a wave of my hand. | 我挥一挥手就能杀掉他们了 | 
| [10:14] | – Regina! – Well, I don’t mean I will. | -瑞金娜 -我不是说真要这么做 | 
| [10:17] | My point is, this can’t be what Emma warned me about. | 我的意思是这不可能是艾玛警告我的事 | 
| [10:19] | She obviously brought them here for a reason. | 显然她带他们来这里是有目的的 | 
| [10:22] | She said we were going to face a problem | 她说我们将要面对一个 | 
| [10:24] | only a savior can handle. | 只有救世主才能解决的问题 | 
| [10:28] | I’m telling you, | 我要告诉你 | 
| [10:30] | something else is coming our way. | 还有别的东西正朝我们这来 | 
| [10:34] | Merlin’s tower. | 梅林的高塔 | 
| [10:36] | There must be something in here | 肯定有东西能帮他 | 
| [10:37] | to help get him out of the tree. | 脱离那棵树 | 
| [10:45] | Never do that to me again. | 别再那样对我 | 
| [10:47] | Now you’re talking to me. | 你现在和我说话了 | 
| [10:49] | I don’t know — am I allowed to? | 我不知道 我可以吗 | 
| [10:53] | You gave this to me. | 你把匕首给我 | 
| [10:55] | To protect me, not use against me. | 来保护我 而不是来对付我的 | 
| [10:57] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 | 
| [10:58] | – By pretending to be me? – Oh, shut up and listen. | -靠冒充我吗 -闭嘴 听我说 | 
| [11:03] | I can get used to this. | 我会习惯的 | 
| [11:07] | Look, if you told Arthur you were the savior, | 如果你告诉亚瑟你就是救世主 | 
| [11:10] | he would have asked you to free Merlin. | 他会叫你释放梅林 | 
| [11:12] | You would have had to use magic– dark magic. | 你就得使用魔法 黑魔法 | 
| [11:16] | Do you remember what happened last time you dabbled in that? | 还记得上次你尝试黑魔法时的情况吗 | 
| [11:19] | I lost control. | 我失控了 | 
| [11:20] | And you gave me this dagger so that wouldn’t happen again. | 所以你把匕首给我 以防那种情况再次发生 | 
| [11:26] | But I wasn’t lying. | 但是我并没说谎 | 
| [11:28] | I don’t care what Merlin’s prophecy says. | 我不在乎梅林的预言说些什么 | 
| [11:32] | I’m gonna figure out how I can get that wizard out | 我会想到办法救出那个男巫 | 
| [11:35] | so you won’t ever have to use dark magic again. | 这样你就不必再使用黑魔法了 | 
| [11:38] | So, really, Swan, you should be thanking me. | 说真的 斯旺 你应该感谢我 | 
| [11:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [11:44] | Whatever. | 随便吧 | 
| [11:46] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 | 
| [11:48] | I mean it. | 我说真的 | 
| [11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [11:59] | We covered the forest. | 我们保护了森林 | 
| [12:00] | I think we found everyone who came over. | 我们应该已经找到所有被带过来的人了 | 
| [12:03] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [12:05] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [12:08] | I’m sorry. I was just… | 对不起 我只是… | 
| [12:10] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生了什么事 | 
| [12:12] | What did Emma say to you? | 艾玛和你说了什么 | 
| [12:17] | She said nobody believes | 她说没人相信 | 
| [12:21] | I can protect this town. | 我能保护这座小镇 | 
| [12:23] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 | 
| [12:24] | Everybody knows how far you’ve come. | 大家都知道你为此付出了多少 | 
| [12:26] | Well, they may not see me as the Evil Queen anymore, | 大家也许不再把我当作巫后了 | 
| [12:32] | but I need to prove to them I can be more. | 但我要向大家证明我能做的不止这些 | 
| [12:36] | Forgiving me is one thing, but… | 原谅是我一回事 但是 | 
| [12:39] | it doesn’t mean they’re ready to be led by me, | 不代表他们准备好接受我的带领 | 
| [12:42] | ready to trust me. | 准备好相信我 | 
| [12:54] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 | 
| [12:58] | Guinevere. | 格温娜维尔 | 
| [13:04] | Thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 | 
| [13:06] | I feared the worst. | 我十分担心你 | 
| [13:09] | Where is it? | 剑在哪 | 
| [13:11] | Where is Excalibur? | 王者之剑在哪 | 
| [13:13] | I’m afraid it was missing when I arrived here. | 恐怕我到这时 剑已经不见了 | 
| [13:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [13:17] | If your sword’s here, we’ll find it. | 如果剑在这里 我们会找到的 | 
| [13:20] | You know of Excalibur. | 你知道王者之剑 | 
| [13:23] | How? | 怎么知道的 | 
| [13:24] | In this realm, you’re kind of a legend. | 在这个国度里 你算是个传奇人物 | 
| [13:45] | – Daddy! – Regina! | -爸爸 -瑞金娜 | 
| [13:49] | Help! | 救我 | 
| [14:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [14:10] | Don’t make me summon you, Swan. | 别逼我召唤你 斯旺 | 
| [14:12] | You just did. | 你刚召唤了 | 
| [14:21] | I was looking for you, too. | 我也正找你 | 
| [14:24] | The new look comes with some other perks. | 新面貌带来其他好处 | 
| [14:31] | Where the bloody hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 | 
| [14:33] | My place. Come on. | 我住的地方 来吧 | 
| [14:43] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 | 
| [14:46] | I think I’m surprised you invited me in. | 你带我过来 我还挺惊讶的 | 
| [14:49] | Just because I’m the Dark One | 虽然我是黑暗者 | 
| [14:50] | doesn’t mean we can’t still be together. | 但这不代表我们就不能在一起了 | 
| [15:06] | I still also know the fastest way | 我还知道最快取得海盗之心的办法 | 
| [15:08] | to a pirate’s heart is through his liver. | 就是刺穿他的肝脏 | 
| [15:10] | There’s an even faster way. | 还有更快的办法 | 
| [15:17] | Now, there’s the pirate I remember. | 这才是我记忆中的海盗 | 
| [15:23] | It didn’t bloody work. | 完全没用 | 
| [15:27] | You’ve been talking to Belle. | 贝儿已经告诉你了 | 
| [15:30] | Why didn’t it work? | 为什么没用 | 
| [15:32] | It didn’t work because there’s nothing to fix. | 没用是因为用不着 | 
| [15:34] | This is who I am now. Why can’t you accept that? | 这就是现在的我 你为什么不能接受 | 
| [15:37] | – Why can’t anyone accept that? – Because this isn’t you. | -为什么没人能接受 -因为这不是你 | 
| [15:40] | What the hell happened in Camelot? | 在卡米洛特到底发生了什么 | 
| [15:43] | That seems to be the question of the day. | 今天大家都在问这个问题 | 
| [15:46] | Then bloody answer me! | 那就快回答我 | 
| [15:51] | I wish I could. | 我也想啊 | 
| [15:55] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都能跟我说 | 
| [16:02] | But that would be no fun. | 但那样很没意思 | 
| [16:04] | I’m tired of talking. | 我不想再说了 | 
| [16:06] | Now, do you want to stay or not? | 你到底想不想留下来 | 
| [16:10] | Sorry, Swan. | 抱歉 斯旺 | 
| [16:13] | This may be who you think you are, | 你也许认为这就是你自己 | 
| [16:17] | but this isn’t who I am. | 但这不是我 | 
| [16:31] | This way! | 这边 | 
| [16:37] | There it is! | 在那儿 | 
| [16:48] | You’re not taking him anywhere. | 你别想带走他 | 
| [16:55] | So, you want to do this the hard way? | 你想来硬的吗 | 
| [16:58] | Good, because I love the hard way. | 很好 因为我就喜欢来硬的 | 
| [17:08] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 | 
| [17:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [17:14] | I’m alive, if that’s what you mean. | 我没死 你是这个意思吧 | 
| [17:16] | She needs help. | 她得去医院 | 
| [17:17] | Leroy, get her to the hospital. | 勒罗伊 带她去医院 | 
| [17:18] | No, no, I have to go after — | 不 我得去追 | 
| [17:20] | I have to go after that thing, Robin. | 我得去追那东西 救罗宾 | 
| [17:21] | You have to get checked out. | 你得去检查一下 | 
| [17:26] | You don’t believe I can do this. | 你不相信我能做到 | 
| [17:29] | That’s what this is. | 是这样吧 | 
| [17:30] | We won’t let anything happen to him, | 我们不会让他遭遇不测的 | 
| [17:32] | but you need to let someone look at you. | 但你得让人照顾你 | 
| [17:39] | Go. | 快去 | 
| [17:50] | My lady. | 小姐 | 
| [17:55] | For me? | 给我的吗 | 
| [17:56] | You are the savior, after all. | 毕竟你是救世主 | 
| [18:00] | His majesty would be honored | 陛下会十分荣幸 | 
| [18:01] | if you would wear this to the ball tonight. | 如果你今晚戴这条项链去舞会 | 
| [18:21] | I look forward to a dance this evening. | 我期待今晚能请你跳支舞 | 
| [18:28] | He’s not the only one looking forward | 他不是唯一一个期待 | 
| [18:29] | to a dance with the savior. | 和救世主跳舞的人 | 
| [18:44] | Now, if he gets fussy, | 如果他很吵 | 
| [18:45] | he probably just needs to be changed. | 多半是要换尿布了 | 
| [18:47] | Are you sure you don’t want us to get granny? | 你确定不用我们叫外婆来吗 | 
| [18:49] | If I go to the ball, | 如果我去舞会 | 
| [18:50] | I’ll just get stuck being grumpy’s wingman. | 我只会怂在爱生气旁边 | 
| [18:52] | I can watch him. I’m not going. | 我能照看他 我不去 | 
| [18:56] | But you have to. Everyone’s expecting you. | 但你必须去 大家都盼着你呢 | 
| [18:59] | I should be figuring out how to free Merlin, | 我应该想办法放出梅林 | 
| [19:01] | not fox-trotting my way across club med-ieval. | 而不是在中世纪的舞会上跳狐步舞 | 
| [19:05] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [19:07] | – What? – The truth. | -怎么 -说实话 | 
| [19:08] | I can’t go, all right? | 我不能去 行了吧 | 
| [19:10] | I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [19:11] | Because why? | 为什么 | 
| [19:14] | Because. | 因为 | 
| [19:18] | Because I don’t know how to dance. | 因为我不会跳舞 | 
| [19:19] | Well, that can’t be possible. | 那怎么可能 | 
| [19:21] | You and I went to dozens of balls together. | 你我一起去过不少舞会 | 
| [19:23] | Where your father was more interested in dancing | 而你父亲在舞会上更喜欢 | 
| [19:24] | with his precious daughter than his wife. | 和宝贝女儿跳舞 而不是和妻子 | 
| [19:27] | I doubt Robin Hood will mind if you step on a few toes. | 要是你踩到罗宾汉的脚趾 他也不会介意吧 | 
| [19:31] | This isn’t about Robin, is it? | 不是罗宾的问题 好吗 | 
| [19:34] | People are expecting a savior tonight, | 大家今晚都在期待一个救世主 | 
| [19:37] | not an ex-evil queen. | 而不是前巫后 | 
| [19:40] | How will they ever believe I can free Merlin | 要是我连跳舞都不能让他们认可 | 
| [19:41] | if I can’t even convince them I know how to dance? | 他们还怎么相信我能放出梅林呢 | 
| [19:45] | You can if we teach you. | 如果我们教你就可以了 | 
| [19:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:48] | Doc. | 万事通 | 
| [19:52] | – Your majesty. – Wait, sorry. | -陛下 -等等 抱歉 | 
| [19:54] | The first thing my mother taught me about dancing — | 我母亲教我跳舞的第一件事就是 | 
| [19:57] | you have to learn to move in a dress, | 你得学会穿裙子行动 | 
| [19:59] | Not a sensible pantsuit. | 而不是休闲裤 | 
| [20:03] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [20:10] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:12] | It’s a little… scary. | 这有点… 吓人 | 
| [20:14] | What he means is if you want people to see you as the savior, | 他意思是如果你想让大家把你当救世主 | 
| [20:19] | maybe you should go for something a bit less evil? | 你也许该穿得不那么邪恶 | 
| [20:30] | Now, that is perfect. | 这就完美了 | 
| [20:32] | And it even matches your necklace. | 和你的项链也很搭 | 
| [20:35] | All right, follow me. | 好了 跟着我 | 
| [20:37] | Just feel it. | 用心感受就好 | 
| [20:39] | Step back with your left. All right? | 左脚后退一步 行吗 | 
| [20:43] | And — oh, oh, that’s okay. | 开始 没事 | 
| [20:45] | That’s all right. You’re fine, you’re fine. | 没关系 你很好 很好 | 
| [20:47] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [20:49] | And… One, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 | 
| [20:51] | One, two, three. There you go. | 一 二 三 学得挺快 | 
| [20:56] | Now, when we’re done, | 当你跳完 | 
| [20:58] | everyone in Camelot will believe you’re the savior. | 卡米洛特每个人都会相信你就是救世主 | 
| [21:15] | I remember my first ball. | 我记得我第一次参加舞会 | 
| [21:18] | I was 8 years old, and my mother said | 我那时八岁 我母亲说 | 
| [21:20] | I was finally old enough to go. | 我终于长大到能参加舞会了 | 
| [21:23] | It was magical — | 舞会很迷人 | 
| [21:25] | All of the lights, the music. | 所有的灯光 音乐 | 
| [21:28] | And I remember thinking, “I can’t wait to someday share | 我记得自己想 “我等不急 | 
| [21:32] | “all of this with a daughter of my own.” | “要和我自己的女儿分享这一切” | 
| [21:36] | I’m glad I get to share it with you, too, mom. | 我也很高兴能和你分享这一切 妈妈 | 
| [21:41] | Presenting Lady Emma and Lady Mary Margaret. | 艾玛女士和玛丽·玛格丽特女士驾到 | 
| [22:09] | Swan, you look… | 斯旺 你看起来… | 
| [22:10] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [22:13] | Presenting the savior. | 救世主驾到 | 
| [22:33] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 | 
| [22:36] | You made me like this. | 你把我变成了这样 | 
| [22:38] | You made me the Evil Queen. | 你把我变成了巫后 | 
| [22:41] | You’re the reason no one believes in me. | 因为你才没人相信我 | 
| [22:45] | And I’m gonna prove you wrong. | 但我会证明你是错的 | 
| [22:48] | I’m gonna prove them all wrong. | 我会证明所有人都是错的 | 
| [22:55] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [22:57] | Regina, I, uh — I found something. | 瑞金娜 我 我有了些发现 | 
| [23:04] | A fury? | 复仇女神 | 
| [23:06] | A demon sent from the underworld | 来自地狱的恶魔 | 
| [23:07] | to collect the unpaid price of magic. | 前来索要未支付的魔法的代价 | 
| [23:09] | Someone used magic in Camelot and didn’t pay up. | 有人在卡米洛特使用了魔法却没支付代价 | 
| [23:14] | Yeah, but, Regina, | 没错 但是 瑞金娜 | 
| [23:16] | the fury doesn’t come for just any price. | 不是任何代价都能招来复仇女神 | 
| [23:20] | It comes when the price for magic is a life. | 她出现是因为魔法的代价是生命 | 
| [23:24] | Robin. | 罗宾 | 
| [23:27] | Y-you mean that demon is here to drag him to the underworld? | 你是说那个恶魔来是为了拖他下地狱 | 
| [23:31] | Yeah, | 没错 | 
| [23:32] | but the portal only opens when the moon reaches the zenith. | 但只有当月亮升到顶点时 传送门才会打开 | 
| [23:37] | Then there’s still some time to stop it. | 那我们还有时间阻止它 | 
| [23:38] | It’s — it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 | 
| [23:42] | I’m afraid there’s only one way to save Robin Hood. | 要就救罗宾汉恐怕只有一个办法 | 
| [23:46] | Someone has to give their life in his place. | 有人得代替他付出生命 | 
| [24:11] | You know what I see when I see that rose? | 知道看到那枝玫瑰时我想到了什么吗 | 
| [24:16] | Hope. | 希望 | 
| [24:17] | Hope? | 希望 | 
| [24:19] | But every petal that falls brings Rumple closer to death. | 但每落一片花瓣 朗普就离死亡更近一步 | 
| [24:23] | And every petal still on the stem | 而每一片未落的花瓣 | 
| [24:23] | is another chance to save him. | 都代表着一个能救他的机会 | 
| [24:28] | Thanks, Leroy. | 谢谢 勒罗伊 | 
| [24:31] | Would, uh — would you care to dance? | 你想 你想跳舞吗 | 
| [24:50] | David, look. | 戴维 看 | 
| [24:58] | Uh-oh, first crush. | 第一次暗恋 | 
| [25:00] | I’m on it. | 我来想办法 | 
| [25:08] | You know you could just walk over there and introduce yourself. | 你可以直接过去 做个自我介绍 | 
| [25:11] | That’s your strategy, Gramps? Introduce yourself? | 这就是你的办法吗 外公 自我介绍 | 
| [25:14] | Think about it. You’re from another land. | 好好考虑一下 你来自另一个大陆 | 
| [25:16] | You’re mysterious, intriguing. | 你神秘 引人好奇 | 
| [25:21] | Use it. | 用这个 | 
| [25:33] | You, uh, looked thirsty. | 你 看起来很渴 | 
| [25:36] | You mean bored. | 你是说很无聊 | 
| [25:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:39] | So, you’re not having fun? | 所以你玩得不开心吗 | 
| [25:42] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [25:43] | We have one of these practically every night in Camelot. | 在卡米洛特 我们每晚都举办舞会 | 
| [25:45] | Uh, yeah, it’s pretty lame. | 是啊 挺没劲的 | 
| [25:58] | What is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [26:01] | Just a gift from — from the savior. | 只是个礼物 救世主送的 | 
| [26:06] | A gift from the savior? Really? | 救世主送的礼物 真的吗 | 
| [26:08] | More like a token of appreciation | 更是为了感谢我 | 
| [26:10] | for saving the day when everyone was trapped | 把所有困在平行宇宙的人救出来 | 
| [26:12] | in an alternate universe. | 而留给我的勋章 | 
| [26:14] | Yeah, I did that. | 对 是我救的 | 
| [26:18] | How heroic. | 真是英雄之举 | 
| [26:19] | Are you a knight? | 你是骑士吗 | 
| [26:20] | Better — I’m a writer. | 比那更棒 我是个作者 | 
| [26:39] | – I’m Violet. – Henry. | -我叫维奥莱特 -我叫亨利 | 
| [27:09] | May I cut in? | 我能请她跳支舞吗 | 
| [27:10] | It would be an honor to dance with the savior. | 能和救世主跳舞将无比荣幸 | 
| [27:24] | I trust you’re having a lovely evening. | 相信你今晚过得很愉快 | 
| [27:26] | Oh, yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:27] | Everything’s — | 一切都– | 
| [27:31] | Who’s that girl talking to my son? | 那个和我儿子说话的女孩是谁 | 
| [27:33] | The better question is, who are you? | 应该问 你是谁 | 
| [27:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [27:41] | Let me tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事吧 | 
| [27:44] | Many years ago, a boy returned to his village | 很多年前 一个男孩回到魔法森林的村子里 | 
| [27:47] | in the Enchanted Forest to find it ablaze. | 却发现村子着火了 | 
| [27:51] | Villagers screaming, terror in their eyes — | 村民们尖叫着 眼中充满了恐惧 | 
| [27:55] | his whole world burning like a funeral pyre. | 他的整个世界变成了火刑场 | 
| [28:02] | The boy hid, praying for mercy. | 男孩藏了起来 祈祷有人来救他们 | 
| [28:06] | But none came, | 但没人来 | 
| [28:08] | only an angel of death. | 来的只有死亡天使 | 
| [28:10] | And she slipped through the flames, | 她穿过火焰 | 
| [28:12] | relishing in the horror she wrought. | 享受着她带给别人的恐惧 | 
| [28:14] | But before she escaped, she saw the boy. | 在她离开前 看到了那个男孩 | 
| [28:19] | And amidst the carnage, do you know what she did? | 在大屠杀中 你知道她做了什么吗 | 
| [28:26] | She smiled at him. | 她对他笑了 | 
| [28:29] | You were the boy. | 你就是那个男孩 | 
| [28:31] | And you were the Evil Queen. | 而你就是巫后 | 
| [28:34] | Who else knows? Who have you told? | 还有谁知道 你告诉谁了 | 
| [28:37] | No one. | 谁都没告诉 | 
| [28:40] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [28:41] | Because Arthur would have stopped me from doing this. | 因为亚瑟会阻止我做这个 | 
| [28:45] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 | 
| [28:48] | No, Swan! You can’t use dark magic. | 不 斯旺 你不能用黑魔法 | 
| [29:02] | Robin! Robin! | 罗宾 罗宾 | 
| [29:06] | No! | 不 | 
| [29:07] | No! | 不 | 
| [29:07] | No, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [29:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:18] | Swan, where the hell are you? | 斯旺 你到底在哪儿 | 
| [29:22] | You know, it’s customary to bring a gift for a housewarming. | 要知道 带礼物来贺乔迁之喜是习俗 | 
| [29:24] | Maybe a nice bottle of wine. | 比如一瓶好酒 | 
| [29:25] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 | 
| [29:26] | I suppose we could bottle that rage and drink it instead. | 我认为我们可以化干戈为玉帛 | 
| [29:28] | You’re right — I’m not the savior. | 你说得对 我不是救世主 | 
| [29:30] | Glad you finally caught up with the rest of us. | 很高兴你终于跟上了我们的节奏 | 
| [29:32] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [29:34] | I know the only way to stop the fury | 我知道阻止复仇女神的唯一方法 | 
| [29:35] | is to pay its price. | 就是付出它要的代价 | 
| [29:37] | Then why aren’t you off paying it? | 那么你为什么不去付 | 
| [29:38] | Because I know what it is. | 因为我知道代价是什么 | 
| [29:40] | A life. | 一条命 | 
| [29:42] | I won’t sacrifice someone else to save Robin. | 我不能牺牲其他人去救罗宾 | 
| [29:44] | Now you’re going to be heroic? | 现在你要当英雄了吗 | 
| [29:45] | Now life is precious to you? | 现在你懂得生命珍贵了吗 | 
| [29:48] | Emma… listen to me. | 艾玛 听我说 | 
| [29:52] | I know you. | 我了解你 | 
| [29:54] | The good you… is still in there. | 那个善良的你 仍然存在 | 
| [29:57] | You of all people know there are no | 你应该比其他人都清楚 | 
| [29:58] | good or bad versions of ourselves. It is just me. | 根本没有什么善我恶我 这就是我 | 
| [30:01] | Then call the fury off. | 那就让复仇女神消失 | 
| [30:03] | – It’s your test. – No. | -这是对你的考验 -不 | 
| [30:04] | – No? – Let me make myself clear, Regina — | -不 -我和你说清楚 瑞金娜 | 
| [30:06] | I am done fixing your problems. | 我已经受够了为你收拾残局 | 
| [30:08] | My problems?! You started this. | 我的残局 这是你搞出来的 | 
| [30:11] | You called it here. | 你把它召唤来的 | 
| [30:12] | Oh, you think I did this? | 你觉得这是我做的吗 | 
| [30:14] | Would I be here otherwise? | 不然我为什么来这里 | 
| [30:15] | That’s your problem, Regina — | 这是你惹的麻烦 瑞金娜 | 
| [30:16] | You’re always looking for someone else to blame. | 你总想把责任推给别人 | 
| [30:18] | I did not summon that monster. | 我没有召唤那个怪物 | 
| [30:20] | The price is not mine to pay. | 该付出代价的不是我 | 
| [30:22] | – Then whose is it? – Yours. | -那是谁 -你的 | 
| [30:25] | You are the one who did not pay the price of magic in Camelot. | 在卡米洛特没为魔法付出代价的人是你 | 
| [30:27] | You want to save Robin Hood? | 你想救罗宾汉吗 | 
| [30:28] | You want everyone to believe you’re the savior? | 你想让所有人相信你是救世主吗 | 
| [30:30] | Then step up and do what needs to be done! | 那就站出来做你应该做的事 | 
| [30:37] | Can you heal him? | 你能救他吗 | 
| [30:52] | Why didn’t it work? | 为什么不起作用 | 
| [31:01] | This sword was enchanted to kill me. | 这剑被施了杀我的魔法 | 
| [31:04] | My magic can’t heal him. | 我的魔力救不了他 | 
| [31:10] | But maybe yours can. | 但你的也许可以 | 
| [31:11] | No. No, we can’t let her use dark magic. | 不行 不行 我们不能让她用黑魔法 | 
| [31:13] | Regina, this was the whole point | 瑞金娜 这是你当初 | 
| [31:15] | of your pretending to be the savior. | 假装成救世主的出发点 | 
| [31:16] | The whole point was not for Robin to die. | 那个出发点并不是要让罗宾去死 | 
| [31:19] | And I’m not asking you. I’m asking — I’m asking her. | 而且我没在问你 我在问 我在问她 | 
| [31:24] | I don’t know what will happen if I use my powers again. | 我不知道如果再用魔法会发生什么 | 
| [31:26] | I can use that dagger to make you do this, | 我可以用那个匕首来命令你这么做 | 
| [31:28] | but I’m not. I’m asking you. | 但我没有 我在请求你 | 
| [31:32] | I’ve lost love before, and I won’t again. | 我曾经失去过所爱 不想再有第二次 | 
| [31:37] | Please. Save him. | 求你 救他 | 
| [31:41] | All right. I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试 | 
| [31:51] | Attagirl. | 好啊 | 
| [31:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [31:55] | I’ve told you — | 我告诉过你 | 
| [31:56] | I’m here to help you embrace the darkness. | 我是来帮你接受黑暗力量的 | 
| [31:59] | Emma, who are you talking to? | 艾玛 你在和谁说话 | 
| [32:01] | No one. | 没谁 | 
| [32:02] | This is too much for her. | 这对她来说太勉强了 | 
| [32:03] | I’m fine. I can do this. | 我没事 我可以的 | 
| [32:04] | Not yet, dearie. | 还不行哦 亲爱的 | 
| [32:06] | First, you must take a price for the magic. | 首先 你要为这个魔法收取代价 | 
| [32:08] | I won’t take one to save somebody. | 我不会为救人而索要代价 | 
| [32:10] | Well, sorry, dearie, but these are the rules. | 抱歉 亲爱的 但这就是规矩 | 
| [32:12] | I didn’t make them up. There has to be a price. | 这不是我编的 必须要有代价 | 
| [32:17] | Fine. I’ll pay it. | 好 我来付 | 
| [32:19] | It doesn’t work that way. | 不能这样哦 | 
| [32:21] | She asked for the magic. | 她想要魔法 | 
| [32:24] | She has to pay it. | 代价就得她来付 | 
| [32:25] | It’ll be different. | 可以不一样 | 
| [32:27] | I’m the savior. | 我是救世主 | 
| [32:28] | Emma, who are you talking to? | 艾玛 你在和谁说话 | 
| [32:31] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 | 
| [32:33] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [32:40] | I can do this. | 我能做到 | 
| [32:51] | Robin! Robin. | 罗宾 罗宾 | 
| [32:56] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [33:07] | Emma, you all right? | 艾玛 你没事吧 | 
| [33:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [33:13] | I feel a little woozy. | 我有点头晕 | 
| [33:15] | I think I’ll lie down for a bit. | 我想我得躺一会儿 | 
| [33:27] | You liked the power, didn’t you? | 你喜欢这种力量 不是吗 | 
| [33:30] | No. I just did what had to be done. | 不 我只是做了必须做的事 | 
| [33:33] | Oh, well, if that were true, | 哦 好吧 如果是那样 | 
| [33:35] | then why didn’t your kiss stop that? | 为什么你们的吻没能阻止那个 | 
| [33:39] | Tasty, isn’t it — The darkness? | 很美味 不是吗 黑暗的力量 | 
| [34:12] | There it is! Over there! | 它在那 那边 | 
| [34:14] | What is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [34:25] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 | 
| [34:30] | If you want a life, take mine! | 如果你要一条命 把我的拿去 | 
| [34:37] | Regina, what are you doing?! | 瑞金娜 你在做什么 | 
| [34:38] | What I should have done in Camelot! | 这是我早在卡米洛特就该做的事 | 
| [34:45] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不需要独自应付这一切 | 
| [34:48] | I’m with you. | 我和你一起 | 
| [34:52] | Me, too! | 我也是 | 
| [34:54] | I’ve got you, sister! | 白雪 我来了 | 
| [35:19] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 | 
| [35:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:29] | It appears you found a few believers. | 看来你已经有不少信徒了 | 
| [35:40] | How did you know that would work? | 你怎么知道这招管用 | 
| [35:42] | Lucky guess. | 侥幸猜中罢了 | 
| [35:44] | Regina, we weren’t gonna let you go. | 瑞金娜 我们不会让你独自面对的 | 
| [35:46] | Standing up to that monster proved one thing — | 面对恶魔能够挺身而出恰恰证明了 | 
| [35:50] | if anyone’s gonna save this town, it’s you. | 如果有谁能保护这镇子 那人就是你 | 
| [36:17] | Uh-oh, here’s another one. | 不是吧 又来了一个 | 
| [36:23] | You know granny will give you a glass | 外婆会给你一大罐啤酒的 | 
| [36:25] | if you ask. | 只要你开口 | 
| [36:30] | You tried to kiss her? | 你试过亲她了吗 | 
| [36:32] | Aye. | 试过了 | 
| [36:33] | She didn’t even flinch. | 她甚至没有一丝退缩 | 
| [36:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [36:39] | It’s not over. | 我不会放弃的 | 
| [36:41] | I spent over a century trying to find a way | 我曾经用了一百年想方设法去 | 
| [36:42] | to kill the bloody crocodile. | 杀了那只该死的老鳄鱼 | 
| [36:43] | I can spend at least that long | 我不介意再用一百年 | 
| [36:45] | trying to save the woman I love. | 去拯救心爱的女人 | 
| [36:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [36:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [36:57] | Is it magic? | 是某种魔法吗 | 
| [37:00] | Sort of. | 算是吧 | 
| [37:01] | We call it a jukebox. | 我们管它叫自动点唱机 | 
| [37:07] | If you feed it, | 只要投币进去 | 
| [37:09] | it will sing for you. | 它就会唱歌给你听 | 
| [37:25] | Right. | 对了 | 
| [37:27] | You’re not from here. | 你不是我们这儿的人 | 
| [37:28] | Our music takes some getting used to. | 所以你得花点时间才能习惯我们的音乐 | 
| [37:31] | No, it’s… | 不 我只是觉得 | 
| [37:34] | I — I feel like I’ve heard this before. | 我好像在哪里听过这个 | 
| [37:41] | I’m Violet. | 我叫维奥莱特 | 
| [37:42] | Henry. Hi. | 你好 我叫亨利 | 
| [37:54] | Mary Margaret? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [37:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [37:59] | We’re gonna get Emma back, | 我们会让艾玛改邪归正 | 
| [38:00] | and we’re gonna win this fight. | 我们会赢得这场战斗的 | 
| [38:03] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:07] | You’re forgetting one thing, David. | 可是你忘记了一件事 戴维 | 
| [38:09] | If we win… | 如果我们赢了 | 
| [38:12] | Emma loses. | 艾玛就输了 | 
| [38:48] | I hope you’ll accept my apology. | 我希望你能接受我的道歉 | 
| [38:50] | We don’t normally try and kill our guests in Camelot. | 我们通常不会在卡米洛特刺杀我们的客人 | 
| [38:52] | Percival’s actions were inexcusable. | 珀西瓦尔的行为是不可饶恕的 | 
| [38:54] | But he was right. | 但他说对了 | 
| [38:58] | I am the Evil Queen. | 我就是巫后 | 
| [39:01] | Camelot is a place of second chances. | 在卡米洛特可以得到第二次机会 | 
| [39:03] | Who you were doesn’t matter, | 过去的你怎么样并不重要 | 
| [39:05] | just who you are. | 重要的是现在的你 | 
| [39:07] | And if you were able to save him with your magic, | 如果你能用你的魔法救了他 | 
| [39:08] | then you really are the savior Merlin prophesied. | 那你就是梅林预言的救世主 | 
| [39:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [39:39] | These strangers frighten me, Arthur. | 亚瑟 这些不速之客吓到我了 | 
| [39:42] | You know Merlin’s prophecy as well as I do. | 但你应该和我一样清楚梅林的预言 | 
| [39:44] | They’re meant to be here. | 他们注定要来的 | 
| [39:45] | Merlin tells us what happens, but he doesn’t tell us how. | 梅林只说会发生什么 却没有说如何发生 | 
| [39:54] | Percival… | 珀西瓦尔 | 
| [39:59] | is dead. | 已经死了 | 
| [40:02] | Who knows what other trouble they’ll bring? | 天知道他们还会带来什么灾难 | 
| [40:04] | They’re here to destroy the Dark One. | 他们是来这里摧毁黑暗者的 | 
| [40:07] | That won’t be easy. | 要做到并不容易 | 
| [40:09] | But helping them may be the only way | 但是帮助他们是我唯一能够 | 
| [40:10] | I’ll ever get my hands on that monster’s dagger. | 拿到恶魔匕首的方法 | 
| [40:13] | Guinevere, if I don’t make excalibur whole again, | 格温娜维尔 如果我们无法再次铸造神剑 | 
| [40:17] | we’ll lose everything we worked so hard to build. | 我们就会失去苦心建立的一切 | 
| [40:43] | What’s the matter, dearie? | 怎么不开心 亲爱的 | 
| [40:46] | Feeling left out? | 觉得被冷落了吗 | 
| [40:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [40:54] | I already embraced the darkness. | 我不是已经接受了黑暗面了吗 | 
| [40:56] | You did, but I’m back | 的确如此 但我回来 | 
| [40:59] | because there’s more work to be done — | 是因为还有事要处理 | 
| [41:02] | something bigger than both of us. | 而且是比我们俩都更重要的事 | 
| [41:09] | As long as the Dark Ones existed, | 只要黑暗者继续存在 | 
| [41:11] | one thing has always held us back. | 这件事就会一直阻碍着我们 | 
| [41:18] | The pull of the family we were so desperate to protect. | 那种想要奋不顾身保护家人的冲动 | 
| [41:23] | The friendships that make it impossible to forget who we used to be. | 那些使我们坚守自我的友谊 | 
| [41:30] | The magic that threatens to undo our most evil deeds. | 那些威胁着我们行恶事的魔法 | 
| [41:37] | And, worst of all… | 而且最糟糕的是 | 
| [41:42] | the love that refuses to give up on us. | 那些永不向我们妥协的爱 | 
| [41:52] | You see, no matter how hard we try, | 你看见了吗 不管我们怎么努力 | 
| [41:56] | we can’t escape the reach of the light. | 我们始终无法逃脱光明的来临 | 
| [41:59] | But, Emma Swan, you can change that. | 但是艾玛·斯旺 你可以改变这一切 | 
| [42:02] | That’s why you brought that sword here. | 这就是为什么你把那把剑带到这里 | 
| [42:06] | You can do what no Dark One before you has ever done. | 你可以做到前任的黑暗者都无法做到的事 | 
| [42:11] | You can make that weapon whole again | 你可以自己重新铸造这件武器 | 
| [42:14] | and use it to snuff out the light… | 并且用它永远地 | 
| [42:17] | forever. | 扼杀光明 | 
| [42:43] | Did you really think it would be that simple, dearie? | 亲爱的 你该不会真以为那么容易吧 | 
| [42:47] | If you want that sword, you’re gonna have to pay | 如果你想要这把剑 就要… | 
| [42:51] | the price. | 付出代价 |