时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I dub thee Sir David of the Round Table. | 我册封你为戴维爵士 加入圆桌骑士 |
[00:04] | I’m the voice in your head, | 我是你脑海里的声音 |
[00:06] | the Dark One’s powers inside you. | 你体内 所有黑暗者体内的 |
[00:09] | – She has to die. – She has to die. | -她必须死 -她必须死 |
[00:11] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[00:12] | We can find another way together. | 我们会想出其他办法的 |
[00:14] | It is said one of you is the savior. | 预言说你们之中有个救世主 |
[00:17] | I am the savior. | 我是救世主 |
[00:32] | Look around. | 看看啊 |
[00:34] | Someday, this village | 这座村庄 |
[00:36] | will be the great kingdom of Camelot, | 将成为伟大的王国卡米洛特 |
[00:38] | and I will be king. | 我将成为国王 |
[00:41] | You have some very strange dreams. | 你的梦都好奇怪 |
[00:43] | But they’re not just dreams. | 那不单纯是梦 |
[00:45] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[00:51] | Can I trust you with a secret? | 我能告诉你个秘密吗 |
[00:54] | This tree… a man is trapped insidit… | 这棵树 里面困了一个人 |
[00:58] | A great sorcerer known as Merlin. | 一位伟大的巫师 名叫梅林 |
[01:01] | He spoke to me one night. | 他有一晚跟我说话了 |
[01:02] | He gave me a prophecy. | 他说了一个预言 |
[01:04] | Told me I would pull a sword from a stone | 他告诉我 我将拔出一柄石中剑 |
[01:06] | and become king of Camelot. | 成为卡米洛特的国王 |
[01:08] | – King…Arthur? – Yes. | -亚瑟王吗 -对 |
[01:11] | And you will be Queen Guinevere. | 你就会成为格温娜维尔王后 |
[01:13] | And on all your birthdays, | 等你过生日的时候 |
[01:15] | I’ll fill the kingdom with flowers. | 我就让王国上下鲜花遍地 |
[01:19] | A middlemist? | 迷雾花 |
[01:22] | I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[01:23] | There’s more where that came from. | 花长的地方还有好多呢 |
[01:25] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去看 |
[01:29] | Arthur, is that the sword in the stone? | 亚瑟 那就是石中剑吗 |
[01:33] | It’s not. We should leave. | 不是 我们走吧 |
[01:35] | Go on, King Arthur. Pull the sword. | 去啊 亚瑟王 把剑拔出来吧 |
[01:38] | Leave him alone, Kay! | 别烦他 凯伊 |
[01:40] | His mother must have dropped him on his head | 他母亲逃跑之前肯定是 |
[01:41] | before she took off, | 让他摔到头了 |
[01:42] | and now he thinks he’s the orphan king. | 他现在自以为是孤儿国王了 |
[01:45] | They call Camelot the broken kingdom | 卡米洛特被称为破碎的王国 |
[01:47] | because we have no king and we never will. | 是因为我们没有国王 永远也不会有 |
[01:50] | And nobody in Camelot is ever gonna kneel to the boy | 卡米洛特的人绝不会向一个 |
[01:53] | who cleans the stables. | 打扫马厩的男孩下跪 |
[02:05] | Maybe he’s right. | 或许他说得对 |
[02:06] | No, he’s not, | 不 |
[02:09] | and you will find that sword. | 你会找到那把剑的 |
[02:13] | All you have to do now | 你现在 |
[02:15] | is follow your heart. | 只需要遵从内心的指引 |
[02:35] | Where’s the rest of it? | 剑的剩下部分呢 |
[02:36] | How will you take the throne with half the sword? | 你靠半把剑怎么登上王位啊 |
[02:38] | What will you tell the people? | 你要怎么和子民们说啊 |
[02:47] | All hail King Arthur! | 亚瑟王万岁 |
[02:55] | Camelot is no longer the broken kingdom! | 卡米洛特再不是破碎的王国 |
[02:59] | I give you Excalibur, the sword pulled from the stone! | 这是王者之剑 从石中拔出来的剑 |
[03:21] | I see you followed your heart, King Arthur. | 你果然遵从了内心指引 亚瑟王 |
[03:25] | And it led me back to you… | 我的心带我回到了你身边 |
[03:27] | Queen Guinevere. | 格温娜维尔王后 |
[03:36] | Something’s wrong. Tell me. | 有什么不对劲 告诉我 |
[03:39] | Our journey wasn’t all I hoped for. | 我们的旅途并不完全如预期那样 |
[03:42] | Merlin speaks in half-truths. | 梅林只说了一半的真话 |
[03:45] | And now my quest has only just begun. | 现在 我的征程才刚开始 |
[04:11] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我 |
[04:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:13] | Yes, we have something serious to discuss. | 我们有要事要商量 |
[04:15] | Please, join me. | 请坐吧 |
[04:17] | Now that you’re a member of the round table, | 你既然加入了圆桌骑士 |
[04:19] | it’s time to share Camelot’s greatest secret. | 该把卡米洛特最大的秘密告诉你了 |
[04:25] | The sword that made me king is broken. | 让我成为国王的剑是断的 |
[04:28] | For years, I’ve hunted its missing piece… | 多年来 我一直在寻找它缺失的一段 |
[04:31] | Something known as the dagger of the Dark One. | 那一段被称为黑暗者的匕首 |
[04:37] | I’ve heard tales of it. | 我有所耳闻 |
[04:39] | Well, I think you’re the man to help me find it. | 我觉得你能帮我找到它 |
[04:42] | After all, you’re the only one who needs it as bad as I. | 毕竟 只有你跟我一样迫切想得到它 |
[04:44] | You’re desperate to destroy the power of the Dark One. | 你急于想摧毁黑暗者的力量 |
[04:47] | Only Merlin can do that. | 只有梅林能做到 |
[04:49] | Perhaps. | 或许是 |
[04:50] | Perhaps not. | 也或许不是 |
[04:52] | No one knows what Merlin really wants, | 没人知道梅林究竟想怎样 |
[04:54] | but with that dagger, we wouldn’t need Merlin. | 但如果有了匕首 我们就不再需要梅林了 |
[04:59] | I could reforge Excalibur into the sword it once was | 我可以重新锻造王者之剑 |
[05:02] | with the power to destroy the darkness once and for all. | 让它有能力彻底根除黑暗 |
[05:07] | Can you help me in this quest? | 你能助我一臂之力吗 |
[05:19] | Do you hear it? | 听到了吗 |
[05:22] | A sweet sound. | 多美妙的声音 |
[05:24] | A strange sound. | 多奇怪的声音 |
[05:26] | Let’s go have a look, shall we? | 我们去看看吧 |
[05:47] | So that’s where it’s coming from… | 原来就是它发出的声音 |
[05:49] | Your dagger. | 你的匕首 |
[05:51] | Since Regina left it in her room, | 既然瑞金娜把它留在屋里了 |
[05:53] | I say, uh, finders keepers. | 要我说 谁找到归谁 |
[06:00] | So she put a spell on it. That’s nothing for you. | 她下了咒语 这对你不算什么 |
[06:02] | Shatter it. | 粉碎它 |
[06:04] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[06:05] | It’s calling to its other half. | 它在召唤它的另一半 |
[06:08] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[06:09] | – Your friends cannot protect you. – Stop. | -你的朋友保护不了你 -住口 |
[06:12] | You’re the savior. | 你是救世主 |
[06:14] | Save yourself before it’s too late. | 赶紧救自己吧 |
[06:17] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的脑袋 |
[06:22] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[06:25] | There’s no one here. | 这里没别人 |
[06:27] | It’s just us. | 只有我们 |
[06:29] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[06:32] | He’s inside my head. | 他在我脑子里 |
[06:34] | I can’t get him out. | 我赶不走他 |
[06:39] | He’s here. | 他就在这儿 |
[06:43] | He’s always here. | 他总是在 |
[06:51] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[06:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:55] | She hasn’t said a word. | 她一句话都不说 |
[06:59] | It’s getting worse, isn’t it? | 情况越来越糟了 是吧 |
[07:01] | David, where have you been? | 戴维 你去哪了 |
[07:02] | I was looking all over the castle for you. | 我满城堡到处找你 |
[07:03] | With Arthur. | 我跟亚瑟在一起 |
[07:04] | It turns out he might have a way to help Emma. | 他可能有办法帮助艾玛 |
[07:06] | – We can’t. – If we give him the dagger… | -我们不能… -如果我们把匕首给他的话 |
[07:08] | David, listen to me. We can’t trust Arthur. | 戴维 听我说 我们不能信任亚瑟 |
[07:10] | What are you talking about? Who told you that? | 你说什么呢 谁告诉你的 |
[07:13] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特 |
[07:15] | Lancelot? | 兰斯洛特 |
[07:16] | Lancelot is dead. | 他不是死了吗 |
[07:18] | That’s what he wanted Cora to think, but he outwitted her. | 他想让柯拉那么以为 但他算计了她 |
[07:20] | Not in front of the patient, | 别当着病人面说 |
[07:22] | given the state that she’s in, | 考虑到她现在的状况 |
[07:24] | anything could set her off. | 任何事都可能触动她 |
[07:26] | She needs rest… | 她需要休息 |
[07:28] | Somewhere quiet and away from prying eyes. | 去个安静没人打扰的地方 |
[07:31] | I know the perfect place. | 我知道个合适的地方 |
[07:33] | Perhaps me and the boy should take her there. | 或许我和孩子可以带她过去 |
[07:36] | Come on, love. Let’s sail away. | 走吧 我们启程吧 |
[07:48] | Whatever’s happening to her, | 不管她是怎么了 |
[07:50] | I think she was here for the dagger, | 我觉得她是来拿匕首的 |
[07:52] | so I should probably move it somewhere safer. | 我最好把匕首移到更安全的地方 |
[07:55] | Now, hold on a second. | 等等 |
[07:56] | Arthur has a way to use that to help Emma. | 亚瑟可以用匕首帮助艾玛 |
[07:58] | What did I just tell you? We are not giving it to Arthur. | 我刚说什么来着 我们不能把匕首给亚瑟 |
[08:01] | Lancelot said he can’t be trusted. | 兰斯洛特说不能信任他 |
[08:02] | And Cora said Lancelot was dead. | 柯拉还说兰斯洛特死了呢 |
[08:04] | You can’t believe everything you hear. | 不能什么事都听信 |
[08:05] | You really don’t trust Lancelot, do you? | 你是真心不信任兰斯洛特 是吧 |
[08:07] | He married us. He’s our friend. | 他是我们的证婚人 我们的朋友 |
[08:08] | That was a long time ago, and where’s he been all these years? | 那是很久以前了 他这些年都跑哪去了 |
[08:11] | – He didn’t say. – Well, where is he now? | -他没说 -那他人呢 |
[08:12] | Hiding. It’s not like he’s welcome in Camelot. | 躲起来了 他在卡米洛特并不受欢迎 |
[08:14] | Because he went after Arthur’s wife. | 因为他追求亚瑟的妻子 |
[08:16] | And he’s back. Why? Why’s he back? | 他又回来了 为什么 他为什么回来 |
[08:18] | I don’t know, David! I don’t have all the answers! | 我不知道 戴维 我不是什么都知道 |
[08:23] | Regina, would you mind please giving us a minute? | 瑞金娜 你能让我们单独谈会儿吗 |
[08:29] | Listen, Arthur is already looking for the dagger. | 听着 亚瑟已经在找匕首了 |
[08:32] | If we come clean now, he can still help us. | 如果我们现在坦白 他还能帮我们 |
[08:34] | So that’s what this is about. | 原来是为了这个 |
[08:36] | You haven’t met a king in a while, and you’re star-struck. | 你好久没见过国王了 被他震住了 |
[08:38] | That’s not what this is about. | 才不是为了这个 |
[08:40] | Our daughter is sick. We have to help her. | 我们女儿病了 我们得帮她 |
[08:42] | So why become a knight of the round table? | 那你为什么要做圆桌骑士 |
[08:43] | How does that help her? | 这对她有什么帮助 |
[08:45] | Or is it that you need to feel like a hero again? | 还是你想再过把英雄瘾 |
[08:49] | Maybe the round table’s exactly where I should be. | 或许我就属于圆桌骑士 |
[08:53] | We aren’t telling Arthur anything | 我们暂且不能跟亚瑟说任何事 |
[08:54] | until we know he can be trusted. | 除非确定他可以信任 |
[09:19] | Don’t worry. It’s only me. | 别担心 只是我 |
[09:22] | My queen. I’m so glad to see you. | 我的王后 见到你太好了 |
[09:24] | I’ve almost translated the Carmarthen scroll. | 我快把喀麦登卷轴翻译完了 |
[09:26] | I had to pull language fragments from a dozen different books. | 我从十几本其他书里寻找各种只言片语 |
[09:30] | But can you believe how close we are to the other half? | 你能相信我们就快找到另一半了吗 |
[09:32] | This time I’m right. | 这次我没找错 |
[09:34] | Directions to the Dark One dagger as clear as day. | 指向黑暗者匕首的方向清晰无误 |
[09:38] | It’s just these symbols I can’t figure out… | 但这些标志我搞不明白 |
[09:40] | Star, eye, and sun. | 星星 眼睛 太阳 |
[09:41] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[09:42] | It means… come to the party, | 意思是 来参加派对吧 |
[09:46] | dance with your wife. | 跟你妻子跳舞吧 |
[09:48] | No, no, no, I can’t. I can’t. | 不不 我不能 |
[09:50] | Not until I finish this translation. | 我得先翻译完才行 |
[09:52] | Don’t you understand? This is Merlin’s test. | 你不明白吗 这是梅林的测验 |
[09:54] | Why else would he lead me to this? | 不然他干嘛要引我获得这个 |
[09:57] | The broken sword to rule the broken kingdom. | 用断剑统治一个破碎的王国 |
[10:00] | It’s a cruel joke. | 一个残忍的笑话 |
[10:02] | The world’s most maddening riddle. | 是世上最令人发狂的谜语 |
[10:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:06] | But this one night, your wife needs you. | 但今晚 你妻子需要你 |
[10:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:17] | Give me five minutes, and we shall dance until dawn. | 等我五分钟 我们就跳舞到天亮 |
[10:44] | I’m sure he’ll be out shortly. | 我相信他很快就会出来的 |
[10:48] | I’m sure he will. | 一定会的 |
[10:50] | Happy birthday, my queen. | 生日快乐 王后 |
[10:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | In the meantime… | 不过现在 |
[10:58] | perhaps you’ll allow this knight a dance. | 或许你愿意跟我跳支舞 |
[11:16] | He’s getting worse, | 他越来越严重了 |
[11:18] | locked up in that room all day | 整天关在那屋子里 |
[11:20] | instead of actually building the kingdom we dreamed of. | 而不去好好建立我们梦想的王国 |
[11:24] | Arthur may have much on his mind, but look around. | 亚瑟可能是有很多思虑 但看看你身边 |
[11:29] | He did manage to throw you quite a party. | 他用心地给你筹备了聚会 |
[11:32] | A birthday gift from King Arthur to his Queen Guinevere! | 亚瑟王给格温娜维尔王后的生日礼物 |
[11:48] | Middlemist flowers. | 迷雾花 |
[11:55] | What’s wrong? You don’t like them? | 怎么了 你不喜欢吗 |
[12:00] | I’m not a fool. | 我不傻 |
[12:02] | I know he didn’t plan any of this. | 我知道这些都不是他计划的 |
[12:06] | The fact that you won’t deny it tells me all. | 你没否认 我就都清楚了 |
[12:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:14] | Where’s my queen? | 我的王后呢 |
[12:16] | You made it! | 你来了 |
[12:17] | Look! I completed the translation. | 看 我完成翻译了 |
[12:20] | The dagger is only a day’s ride from here. | 匕首就藏在离这里一天路程的地方 |
[12:21] | By this time tomorrow, I will hold it in my hand. | 明天这时候 我就能把它握在手里了 |
[12:24] | Let me fetch my horse. | 我去牵马 |
[12:25] | No. No, not this time, old friend. | 不不 这次不要 老朋友 |
[12:27] | I need my best knight to stay here and protect the queen. | 我需要我最好的骑士留在这里保护王后 |
[12:30] | After all, she is the most precious thing I have. | 毕竟她是我最珍贵的东西 |
[12:40] | 卡米洛特 五年后 | |
[12:48] | David? | 戴维 |
[12:50] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[12:53] | Ever since we came to Camelot, | 从我们来到卡米洛特 |
[12:56] | we’ve been lying to you about why we’re here. | 就没实话告诉你我们为什么来 |
[13:01] | That stops right now. | 谎言到此为止 |
[13:03] | It’s not easy for me to be here, | 我来这里并不容易 |
[13:05] | and people I care about told me not to, | 我在乎的人跟我说不要来 |
[13:07] | but the darkness is threatening someone I love, | 但黑暗在威胁我爱的人 |
[13:09] | and I will do anything to destroy it. | 我愿意付出一切行动摧毁它 |
[13:14] | So… | 所以… |
[13:17] | we’re gonna restore Excalibur tonight. | 我们今晚就重铸王者之剑 |
[13:28] | I’m glad you told me about your daughter. | 很高兴你跟我说了你女儿的事 |
[13:31] | Of course I will help you defeat the darkness inside her. | 我当然会帮你打败她内心的黑暗 |
[13:34] | That…is a relief. | 这…真让人松了口气 |
[13:37] | My wife thought this was a bad idea. | 我妻子觉得跟你说不是好主意 |
[13:39] | What put her off me? | 什么让她不相信我的 |
[13:41] | It’s the beard, isn’t it? | 是胡子 对吗 |
[13:43] | Something a bit more serious. | 更严重的事 |
[13:47] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特 |
[13:50] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[13:57] | 卡米洛特 五年前 | |
[14:01] | You must not think much of me. | 你肯定是看轻我了 |
[14:05] | And what would I tell Arthur | 还有亚瑟的王后在我当值时逃跑 |
[14:06] | if his queen ran off on my watch? | 我要怎么跟他说 |
[14:08] | Tell him I’m going to find the dagger myself. | 告诉他我要自己去找匕首 |
[14:12] | I broke into Merlin’s tower and took this — | 我闯进梅林的塔楼 拿了这个 |
[14:15] | a magic gauntlet — | 魔法手套 |
[14:16] | and it has shown me the true location of the dagger. | 它给我指出了匕首的真正位置 |
[14:19] | Arthur has it all wrong. | 亚瑟完全错了 |
[14:20] | And how did Arthur not find this remarkable magic object | 亚瑟寻找了这么多年 |
[14:22] | in all his years of looking? | 怎么会没发现这件神器的魔法物品呢 |
[14:24] | He would never think to use it | 他从没想过使用它 |
[14:25] | because he believes the dagger will be his strength, | 因为他觉得匕首才是他的力量 |
[14:29] | and this gauntlet — | 而这个手套 |
[14:31] | it leads you to a person’s greatest weakness. | 它能指出一个人最大的弱点 |
[14:34] | So I’m going to finish this damned quest | 所以我要去结束这该死的追索 |
[14:37] | and get back the man I love. | 把我爱的人找回来 |
[14:39] | And you cannot stop me. | 你无法阻止我 |
[14:41] | Stop you? | 阻止你 |
[14:43] | I’m joining you. | 我要一起去 |
[14:51] | I told you it would work. | 我告诉过你有用的 |
[14:53] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[14:54] | The vault of the dark one. | 黑暗者的地窖 |
[14:57] | These symbols — they are the same ones | 这些符号 跟亚瑟给我看的 |
[14:59] | Arthur showed me on that damn scroll of his. | 卷轴上一样 |
[15:04] | Star… | 星… |
[15:08] | …eye… | 眼… |
[15:10] | …sun. | 太阳 |
[15:42] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[15:51] | This way. | 这边 |
[16:31] | Lancelot! | 兰斯洛特 |
[16:43] | No! | 不 |
[16:45] | You cannot have him! | 你不能带走他 |
[16:57] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特 |
[17:02] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[17:04] | I was sure I’d lost you. | 我以为已经失去你了 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:22] | That… will never happen again. | 这不会再发生了 |
[17:32] | No. | 的确 |
[17:35] | Never. | 再也不能了 |
[17:38] | We need to remember why we’re here… | 我们必须谨记来这里的目的… |
[17:42] | for our king… | 为了我们的国王… |
[17:47] | for Arthur. | 为了亚瑟 |
[17:51] | 卡米洛特 五年后 | |
[17:52] | Lancelot’s alive. | 兰斯洛特还活着 |
[17:55] | And here in Camelot. | 现在就在卡米洛特 |
[17:56] | Serious news, indeed. | 这的确是大事 |
[17:58] | – Can we keep this between ourselves? – Of course. | -可以不要透露给其他人吗 -当然 |
[18:00] | Sometimes a husband has to go on the defensive. | 有时候做丈夫的必须处于防御状态 |
[18:02] | I wouldn’t want my wife to learn that he’s here. | 我不希望我妻子知道他在这里 |
[18:04] | She already has. | 我已经知道了 |
[18:08] | Where is Lancelot? | 兰斯洛特在哪 |
[18:09] | He doesn’t know, my love. | 他并不知道 亲爱的 |
[18:11] | So tell me how to find him. | 那就告诉我如何能找到他 |
[18:13] | So I can make him pay for what he did. | 我就可以让他为自己所做的事付出代价 |
[18:15] | From what I heard, you both had some culpability in that. | 据我所知 那件事你们俩都有责任 |
[18:18] | So you heard the old story? | 这么说你已经听说过那个传说了 |
[18:20] | Believe me, the legend is only the beginning. | 相信我 传说只是个开始 |
[18:24] | Lancelot coveted far more than a kiss from a queen. | 兰斯洛特觊觎的可不仅仅是王后的一个吻 |
[18:28] | I’m afraid my wife is right. | 我担心我妻子是对的 |
[18:30] | I didn’t want to speak ill of a former knight, | 我并不想诋毁一位前任骑士 |
[18:33] | a former friend, | 他曾是我的朋友 |
[18:34] | but if Lancelot is in Camelot, | 但如果兰斯洛特在卡米洛特 |
[18:35] | that dagger isn’t safe anywhere. | 那个匕首放在哪里都不安全 |
[18:38] | Then it’s a good thing… | 那幸好… |
[18:40] | I brought it with me. | 我随身带着了 |
[18:57] | Where is it? | 哪去了 |
[19:09] | You can come out. It’s me. | 你可以出来了 是我 |
[19:19] | It turns out I need your help. | 结果我还是需要你的帮助 |
[19:23] | There’s something we must hide. | 有件东西我们必须藏起来 |
[19:36] | Come on, mom. Keep going. | 快点 妈妈 继续走 |
[19:38] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[19:42] | It’s nice here, right? | 这里挺不错的 是不是 |
[19:44] | A good place to rest. | 一个休息的好地方 |
[19:46] | You’ll feel better in no time. | 一会儿你就会好起来的 |
[19:47] | It’s a quiet and isolated little nook. | 真是个安静又隐匿的藏身之所 |
[19:49] | How did you turn up such a refuge, lad? | 你是怎么发现这里的 小家伙 |
[19:52] | Well… there’s this girl. | 有个女孩 |
[19:56] | Is there, indeed? | 是吗 有这样的事 |
[19:58] | Well, I like this tale already. | 我开始喜欢这个故事了 |
[19:59] | I-it’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[20:01] | Her name’s Violet. She brought me here. | 她叫维奥莱特 她带我来这里的 |
[20:03] | The stable belongs to her family. | 这个马厩是她们家的 |
[20:05] | So you two are getting close? | 你们俩很亲近吗 |
[20:08] | N-not at all. We’re just hanging out. | 不是的 我们只是一起玩而已 |
[20:10] | Hello? Who’s in there? | 有人吗 谁在那里 |
[20:12] | That’s her. Hide. Hide. | 是她 快躲起来 |
[20:16] | Go on. | 快啊 |
[20:18] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[20:23] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[20:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[20:25] | I was wondering if you’d be interested in taking me riding. | 我想问问你是否愿意带我去骑马 |
[20:31] | Yeah. I’d love to. | 好啊 当然愿意 |
[20:33] | Come on. I’ll introduce you to Nicodemus. | 快来 我介绍你认识尼哥底母 |
[20:35] | That your dad? | 那是你爸爸的名字吗 |
[20:36] | No. It’s my horse. | 不 是我的马 |
[20:39] | I hope you’re ready to get your heart racing. | 希望你准备好 骑马会让你心如飞驰 |
[20:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:48] | You can hide buried treasure or a winning poker hand, | 你藏得住埋藏的宝藏或者一手好牌 |
[20:51] | but you can’t hide the bloom of first love. | 可无法隐藏初恋的绽放 |
[20:54] | Yes, he has a crush. | 是啊 他喜欢她 |
[20:55] | And he straight-up lied to my face. | 而他却当着我的撒谎了 |
[20:57] | – And I’m the Dark One. – You’re his mother. | -我是黑暗者 -你是他的母亲 |
[20:58] | – Which is scarier? – To him? | -哪个更可怕 -对他来说 |
[21:01] | That’s up for debate. | 那还值得商榷 |
[21:04] | Speaking of your Dark One-ness, | 提到你黑暗者的身份 |
[21:07] | don’t you think it’s time | 你不觉得是时候 |
[21:08] | you tell me the truth of what happened? | 该告诉我到底发生了什么事吗 |
[21:14] | It’s Rumplestiltskin. | 是朗普斯金 |
[21:17] | Or at least something that looks like him. | 也或许是什么长得像他的东西 |
[21:21] | I’ve been seeing him in my head ever since we got here. | 从我们到这里起 他就一直出现在我脑海里 |
[21:25] | He was there when we first found you, | 我们刚找到你时 他也在 |
[21:27] | with the flame-haired Scot. | 你跟那个公主在一起 |
[21:28] | I almost crushed her heart because of his voice. | 因为他的声音 我差点捏碎了她的心脏 |
[21:39] | I’ve spent many years battling demons in my head, | 多年来我在脑海中跟魔鬼战斗 |
[21:43] | and I was able to purge them on the prow of the Jolly Roger, | 我终于在海盗船的船头将它们驱逐 |
[21:46] | riding the ocean’s waves. | 乘风破浪 |
[21:50] | Too bad you can’t have it shrunk in your pocket right now. | 可惜你现在不能把它缩小放在你口袋里 |
[21:53] | Well, we may not need it. | 也许我们不需要 |
[21:56] | That girl promised to get Henry’s heart racing astride a horse. | 那女孩说过要让亨利骑马时心跳会加速 |
[22:00] | You and I are gonna do the same. | 我们也要这么做 |
[22:09] | You never told me what happened between you and Guinevere. | 你一直没告诉我你和格温娜维尔之间的事 |
[22:13] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[22:15] | But what’s happened is in the past. | 但那些都是过去的事 |
[22:17] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 不重要了 |
[22:20] | It does if you still love her. | 如果你还爱着她就重要 |
[22:23] | Do you? | 你还爱她吗 |
[22:26] | Yes. | 爱 |
[22:28] | I’ll forever love Guinevere. | 我会永远爱着格温娜维尔 |
[22:36] | The dagger lies beyond this door. | 匕首在就门后 |
[22:38] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[22:41] | We have no idea what trap remains. | 我们不知道还有什么陷阱 |
[22:58] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[23:00] | Excalibur will finally be complete. | 王者之剑终于可以完整了 |
[23:13] | Not exactly a sword in the stone… | 虽然这不是石中剑 |
[23:16] | but it still does the trick. | 但还是有用 |
[23:20] | So, that’s how you found this place — | 原来你们就是这样找到这里的 |
[23:23] | Merlin’s gauntlet. | 梅林的臂铠 |
[23:25] | That’s quite a powerful object, | 法力强大的物品 |
[23:27] | at least for a wizard stuck in a tree. | 至少对于一个被困在树上的男巫来说 |
[23:29] | That dagger is Arthur’s birthright, | 那把匕首是亚瑟与生俱来的权利 |
[23:32] | and you will surrender it to us. | 把匕首交给我们 |
[23:34] | So, that’s King Arthur’s weakness, is it? | 这就是亚瑟王的弱点吗 |
[23:38] | So that must make you Guinevere. | 那你肯定就是格温娜维尔 |
[23:42] | Sadly, I can’t give you what you want, | 可惜你想要的我给不了 |
[23:45] | Though I might be willing to part with the next best thing, | 不过我倒愿意帮你们完成其次的好事 |
[23:48] | assuming, of course, | 当然如果 |
[23:49] | you’re willing to make a deal for that gauntlet. | 你们愿意以臂铠做为交换的话 |
[23:51] | What’s the next best thing to completing a magical sword? | 什么好事能比得上完成魔法剑 |
[23:54] | Making it appear like it’s been completed… with this. | 用这个东西让它看来像是已经完成了 |
[24:00] | Enchanted sand from the Mystical Isle of Avalon. | 来自神秘阿瓦隆岛的魔法沙 |
[24:06] | One pinch of this can “fix” anything. | 一小搓就能修复任何物品 |
[24:10] | Even Excalibur? | 包括王者之剑吗 |
[24:12] | Your husband need never know. | 你丈夫完全没必要知道 |
[24:14] | After all, what’s one little secret | 毕竟 如果这能唤回你丈夫 |
[24:17] | if it means getting your husband back? | 这个小秘密算什么 |
[24:19] | Assuming, of course, that’s, uh, still what you want. | 当然 如果你还想唤回你丈夫的话 |
[24:26] | And why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[24:28] | Because I know what happens | 因为我知道女人的心 |
[24:30] | when a woman’s heart is torn between duty and desire. | 在责任和欲望之间难于抉择时会怎么样 |
[24:35] | And believe me… it never ends well. | 相信我 从来不会有好下场 |
[24:42] | Please, Guinevere, don’t listen to this demon. | 格温娜维尔 别听信这魔鬼的话 |
[24:53] | I will accept your deal. | 我接受你的交易 |
[24:55] | Good girl! | 干得好 |
[24:57] | But be careful. | 但是小心 |
[24:58] | Love is a weapon, dearie — | 爱是一种武器 亲爱的 |
[25:00] | the most dangerous weapon of all, | 世上最危险的武器 |
[25:03] | which means the pain you should worry about | 就是说你该担心的伤痛 |
[25:05] | isn’t the kind inflicted by a broken sword, | 不是由一把断剑而造成的 |
[25:08] | but the kind that comes… | 而是因为 |
[25:11] | from a broken heart. | 一颗破碎的心 |
[25:24] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[25:25] | The vault of the Dark One. | 黑暗者的地下室 |
[25:45] | This place. | 这个地方 |
[25:47] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过 |
[25:52] | I had a vision. | 我曾有过一个幻象 |
[25:54] | I thought I understood what it meant, | 我以为我明白其中的意义 |
[25:55] | but maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[25:59] | Maybe it was always about Emma becoming the Dark One. | 也许一直和艾玛成为黑暗者有关 |
[26:01] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[26:08] | Emma crushed my heart. | 艾玛捏碎了我的心脏 |
[26:10] | We have no time to waste. | 我们没时间了 |
[26:11] | We have to make sure that Arthur can’t get this dagger. | 我们必须确保亚瑟得不到这把匕首 |
[26:13] | This altar is the place to secure it, | 这个圣坛就是为了保护它的 |
[26:15] | but it’s shielded by a nasty protection spell. | 但一些可恶的咒语把圣坛给挡住了 |
[26:18] | Well, if it’s meant to keep the dagger safe, | 如果是为了保证匕首的安全 |
[26:20] | then maybe a person holding it can be allowed past? | 那也许拿着匕首的人能穿过咒语 |
[26:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:24] | It should be me. | 应该是我来 |
[26:27] | You’ve done enough. | 你已经做得够多的了 |
[26:30] | You need to let me do this, Snow. | 让我来吧 白雪 |
[26:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:36] | Don’t you trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[26:40] | Apparently not. | 显然不相信 |
[26:42] | And that’s a decision she’s gonna regret. | 她会后悔相信你的 |
[26:43] | – Arthur! – I wouldn’t. | -亚瑟 -换我就不会拔剑 |
[26:46] | Excalibur’s blade is broken. | 王者之剑是破损的 |
[26:48] | This one works just fine. | 这把匕首正好能够补全 |
[26:49] | You followed us. | 你跟踪了我们 |
[26:51] | So I was right. | 我果然是对的 |
[26:52] | Pity your husband didn’t listen | 真可惜你丈夫 |
[26:53] | when you tried to warn him. | 没有听你的警告 |
[26:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[26:56] | Searching for you… | 他在找你 |
[26:58] | in the wrong place. | 只不过找错了地方 |
[27:00] | Which means if you ever want to see him again… | 所以你如果还想再见到他 |
[27:04] | …you’re gonna hand over that dagger. | 你就要把匕首给我 |
[27:27] | Hello, Guinevere. | 你好 格温娜维尔 |
[27:33] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[27:35] | Lancelot and I… | 兰斯洛特和我 |
[27:37] | went to find the dagger of the Dark One. | 去找黑暗者的匕首了 |
[27:40] | And tell me, were you able to find it? | 告诉我 你们找到了吗 |
[27:42] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[27:44] | It was where you said it would be — | 就在你说的那个地方 |
[27:46] | in the Dark One vault. | 在黑暗者的地下室里 |
[27:48] | You mean to say you truly found it? | 你真的找到了吗 |
[27:51] | Well, where is it, then? | 那你放哪了 |
[27:53] | Give me the dagger! | 把匕首给我 |
[27:57] | I’ll finally prove Merlin wrong. | 我终于可以证明梅林错了 |
[28:00] | That I’m not his fool! | 证明我不是个傻瓜 |
[28:01] | That I’m meant to be king of this god-forsaken place! | 证明我是这个破地方的国王 |
[28:03] | It’s not here! | 匕首不在这儿 |
[28:04] | Where are you hiding the dagger from me?! | 你把匕首藏哪了 |
[28:09] | The only thing I’m hiding is this. | 我只藏了这个 |
[28:14] | I couldn’t get the dagger, so I got this instead. | 我没办法拿到匕首 所以我拿了这个 |
[28:17] | Enchanted sand | 魔法砂砾 |
[28:19] | that can make something broken appear whole again. | 它能让破损的东西显得完好如初 |
[28:22] | Well, that’s why you came back — | 这就是你回来的目的 |
[28:24] | to use magic to trick me! | 用魔法糊弄我 |
[28:26] | Yes! | 对 |
[28:27] | I wanted you back! To be the man I loved! | 我想让你变回来 变回我爱的那个男人 |
[28:31] | My king. | 我的国王 |
[28:33] | And now I realize I don’t want any of it. | 现在我才意识到我根本不想这么做 |
[28:38] | Not unless it’s real. | 那不是真实的 |
[28:41] | It can be. | 怎么会不是 |
[28:43] | You can have me back. You can have it all. | 你会重新拥有我 你会得到所有你想要的 |
[28:45] | I just need the dagger. | 我只是需要那个匕首 |
[28:47] | Tell me where the vault is! | 告诉我那个地下室在哪 |
[28:49] | Don’t you understand?! You have to make a choice! | 你还不明白吗 你要做出抉择 |
[28:52] | Stop trying to mend that sword, | 不要再想着修复王者之剑了 |
[28:55] | or your marriage | 否则你的婚姻 |
[28:56] | and your kingdom | 你的王国 |
[28:59] | will be broken forever. | 将会永远破裂 |
[29:04] | And what if I can’t? | 如果我还是要修复那把剑呢 |
[29:13] | Then I’ll follow my heart to where it belongs. | 那我将追随我心之所向 |
[29:18] | With Lancelot? | 向着兰斯洛特吗 |
[29:21] | I saw you. | 我看到你们了 |
[29:23] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[29:24] | He was saying goodbye. He’s leaving Camelot. | 他是在和我道别 他要离开卡米洛特 |
[29:27] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我会相信吗 |
[29:30] | I can’t lose you to him, Guinevere. | 我不能把你输给他 格温娜维尔 |
[29:32] | I won’t. | 我不能 |
[29:34] | I’ll do whatever it takes to fix things. | 我要尽我所能修缮好所有的东西 |
[29:35] | Arthur, what are you doing? | 亚瑟 你要干什么 |
[29:36] | I’m sorry, Guinevere, | 对不起 格温娜维尔 |
[29:38] | But my heart tells me I have to finish my quest. | 我的心告诉我 我必须完成我的使命 |
[29:41] | And with this magic, | 有了这个魔法 |
[29:43] | I can keep you by my side to do it. | 我可以把你留在我身边一起完成 |
[29:45] | No! | 不要 |
[30:00] | So, my queen, how are you now? | 那么 我的王后 你现在觉得怎么样了 |
[30:06] | Better…I think. | 我觉得好点了 |
[30:14] | Middlemist flowers. | 迷雾花 |
[30:16] | So beautiful. | 真美 |
[30:18] | Do you remember the first time I gave one to you? | 你还记得我第一次给你迷雾花的时候吗 |
[30:21] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[30:22] | It was the day you told me about Merlin’s prophecy — | 那天你告诉我了梅林的预言 |
[30:26] | a prophecy you have yet to complete. | 一个尚未实现的预言 |
[30:28] | And I…have not been supportive enough. | 我却不够支持你 |
[30:33] | I know how much getting that dagger means to you, | 我知道拿到那个匕首对你有多重要 |
[30:36] | so you can prove yourself to Merlin. | 好让你向梅林证明你自己 |
[30:39] | Yes, my queen. | 没错 我的王后 |
[30:42] | But until then, | 但是在那之前 |
[30:43] | I don’t see why you can’t live in the kingdom you deserve. | 我觉得你应该住在配得上你的王国里 |
[30:47] | And I think it’s time to fix this broken kingdom, | 是时候修复破损的王国了 |
[30:50] | don’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:37] | Give me the dagger, | 把匕首给我 |
[31:38] | or I will put this sword through my oldest friend, | 否则我就把用这把剑刺穿我这位老朋友 |
[31:41] | – Like I should have done years ago. – No. | -如同我多年前早该做的那样 -不行 |
[31:43] | First you try and steal my wife, | 我为你做了这么多 但你却 |
[31:45] | and now you want to deny me the dagger | 先是要抢走我的妻子 |
[31:47] | – after all I’ve done for you! – Please don’t hurt him! | -现在又不把匕首给我 -请别伤害他 |
[31:52] | Here. | 给你 |
[32:00] | I have waited a lifetime for this. | 我的一生都在等待这一刻 |
[32:04] | Now I control your daughter. | 现在我能控制你女儿了 |
[32:07] | I can command her to reunite the sword and free Merlin. | 我就可以命令她重铸宝剑释放梅林 |
[32:12] | Excalibur’s blade will be the last thing he sees | 王者之剑将是他被我一剑贯穿前 |
[32:14] | before I use it to run him through. | 见到的最后一样东西 |
[32:17] | Then I will use the blade | 然后我将用这柄剑 |
[32:18] | to snuff out the darkness once and for all. | 永远清除一切黑暗 |
[32:21] | I can become what no one thought I could — | 我将成为大家都认为我做不到的人 |
[32:23] | the greatest king in all the realms. | 所有王国最伟大的国王 |
[32:27] | Dark One, | 黑暗者 |
[32:29] | I command you to appear! | 我命令你现身 |
[32:36] | I said I command you! | 我说我命令你 |
[32:37] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来的 |
[32:40] | Why? What have you done to the dagger? | 为什么 你们对匕首做了什么 |
[32:43] | The dagger’s not real. | 那个匕首是假的 |
[32:47] | How? | 怎么会 |
[32:49] | You knew he would follow us. | 你早知道他会跟踪我们 |
[32:50] | She wasn’t the only one. | 不光她知道 |
[32:53] | Well, I was wondering when you were gonna show up. | 我还在想你要什么时候才会现身呢 |
[32:55] | I had to keep my distance | 我只能跟远点 |
[32:56] | so Arthur wouldn’t see me trailing him. | 以免被亚瑟发现我在跟踪他 |
[32:59] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[33:01] | You broke the sacred trust of the round table. | 你违背了圆桌骑士间神圣的信任 |
[33:03] | You tried to trick me with a catchy title and a comfy chair. | 是你想用华丽的头衔和张漂亮椅子蒙蔽我 |
[33:06] | David, you deserved a seat at my table. | 戴维 你有资格坐上我的桌子 |
[33:08] | Every choice I’ve made is for the good of Camelot! | 我所做的一切都是为了卡米洛特 |
[33:11] | I’m trying to destroy the darkness! | 我是想要打败黑暗 |
[33:13] | The darkness is in my daughter, | 黑暗在我女儿身体里 |
[33:15] | so every choice I make is for the good of my family. | 所以我所做的一切都是为了我的家庭 |
[33:19] | So this was all a show? | 所以你们只是在表演 |
[33:22] | Are you even really fighting? | 你们吵架都是假的吧 |
[33:23] | – Oh, the fight was real. – Oh, very real. | -吵架是真的 -不能更真了 |
[33:25] | But we quickly realized | 但我们很快意识到 |
[33:27] | that fighting wasn’t going to solve any problems, | 吵架并不能解决任何问题 |
[33:30] | So we put aside our differences | 所以我们决定保留意见 |
[33:32] | and thought of Emma’s well-being first. | 把艾玛的利益放在首位 |
[33:39] | Beautiful animal, isn’t she? | 漂亮的小东西 不是吗 |
[33:41] | The finest horse in all of Camelot. | 卡米洛特最棒的马 |
[33:43] | Or at least the finest I could borrow | 至少是不被人发现的前提下 |
[33:46] | without anyone noticing. | 能顺来的最好的马 |
[33:47] | I thought the plan was to ride the horse. | 不是说我们是来骑马的吗 |
[33:49] | This feels a lot like walking. | 现在这完全是散步啊 |
[33:51] | This isn’t like driving that yellow contraption of yours. | 这和开你那个金色小车不一样 |
[33:53] | You can’t just turn a key. | 不是一个开关能解决的问题 |
[33:55] | The horse has to trust you. | 你得先让马信任你 |
[33:57] | So, go on. Introduce yourself. | 所以来吧 自我介绍一下 |
[34:14] | Well, I guess the pony’s smarter than the pirate. | 看来小马比海盗聪明呢 |
[34:17] | She knows what you are, dearie. | 她看的出来你是什么样的人 亲爱的 |
[34:19] | Go away. | 走开 |
[34:21] | Swan, stop talking to the demon in your head. | 斯旺 别再理你脑海里的那个魔鬼了 |
[34:25] | Get on the horse. | 上马吧 |
[34:26] | This is pointless. I’m the Dark One. What’s this going to do? | 没用的 我是黑暗者 这又能怎样呢 |
[34:28] | This isn’t about the bloody horse, Emma. | 重点不在这马 艾玛 |
[34:30] | This is about you putting your faith in me, | 重点在于你要信任我 |
[34:33] | in our future. | 相信我们的未来 |
[34:35] | You still think we can get back there, | 你还觉得我们回的去吗 |
[34:37] | to Storybrooke and some white-picket-fence life? | 回童话镇 过上甜蜜美好的正常生活 |
[34:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:41] | I’ll never stop fighting for us. | 我永远也不会放弃我们 |
[34:43] | All you have to do is trust me. | 你只要相信我就行 |
[34:46] | This’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[35:17] | Finally a blade that can stand up to Granny’s meatloaf. | 终于有把能拿来抵抗外婆做的肉饼的剑了 |
[35:20] | So, now what do we do with it? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[35:22] | Well, Arthur wanted to reunite it with the dagger | 亚瑟想把它和匕首重铸在一起 |
[35:24] | and use it for evil. | 用来干坏事 |
[35:26] | But that doesn’t mean that it couldn’t also be used for good. | 但这并不意味着它不能用来干好事 |
[35:29] | Like helping Emma. | 比如帮助艾玛 |
[35:31] | We can talk more about it | 等我们到了卡米洛特 |
[35:31] | as soon as we get back to Camelot | 找位称职的人统治那里 |
[35:33] | and put someone worthy in charge. | 再谈这件事吧 |
[35:35] | I spent a lifetime putting my faith in a false king. | 我的一生都信任着一个假国王 |
[35:38] | Camelot’s true leader… | 卡米洛特的真正领袖 |
[35:40] | is its queen — Guinevere. | 是她的王后 格温娜维尔 |
[35:47] | Is it me, or is he unusually quiet? | 只有我这么觉得 还是他真的太安静了 |
[35:52] | Because he knows something. | 他知道会发生什么 |
[36:10] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[36:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:21] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:22] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[36:26] | No. | 不 |
[36:28] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[36:30] | He must have used the sands of Avalon on you. | 他肯定对你使用了阿瓦隆之沙 |
[36:34] | Guinevere, we can break this spell. | 格温娜维尔 我们能打破此咒 |
[36:37] | Not interested. | 毫无兴趣 |
[36:43] | Take this traitor to the dungeon where he belongs. | 带走这叛徒 他就该待在地牢里 |
[37:04] | You’re not the only couple with hearts that beat as one. | 你们不是唯一心心相印的情侣 |
[37:07] | The second you lock us up, | 如果你们把我们关起来 |
[37:09] | our friends will know something’s wrong, | 我们的朋友就会察觉 |
[37:11] | and your secret’s out. | 你们的秘密就藏不住了 |
[37:13] | Who said we’re locking you up? | 谁说我们要把你们关起来 |
[37:17] | We’re hoping you can help. | 我们还指望你们能帮忙呢 |
[37:21] | Never. | 不可能 |
[37:22] | Oh, actually, I’m quite optimistic. | 其实很有可能 |
[37:25] | Guinevere. | 格温娜维尔 |
[37:31] | Fix this, my love. | 治好他们 亲爱的 |
[37:44] | Someone doesn’t like you. | 你招惹谁了 |
[37:48] | That’s the cell the rats take a fancy to. | 老鼠很爱去那间牢房 |
[37:57] | I had a disagreement with the King. | 我与国王不和 |
[38:01] | Didn’t make me a lot of friends. | 导致我朋友不多 |
[38:07] | It might have made you one. | 但至少我能让你交上个朋友 |
[38:12] | Because an enemy of King Arthur is probably a friend of mine. | 因为亚瑟王的敌人就是我的朋友 |
[38:16] | I’m Merida. | 我是梅莉达 |
[38:19] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特 |
[38:25] | You’re going to wear out the masonry if you keep pacing. | 你一直走来走去会磨穿地砖的 |
[38:28] | I’m sure David and Mary Margaret are fine. | 戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特肯定没事 |
[38:31] | You think I’m worried about them? | 你以为我担心他们 |
[38:33] | Those two can outlive a cockroach. | 那俩人比小强还顽强呢 |
[38:35] | I want to know how their test went. | 我想知道他们的测试情况如何 |
[38:38] | I get antsy when I don’t know who I should hate. | 我不知道该恨谁时就很烦躁 |
[38:40] | I think we can help with that. | 我们能回答你 |
[38:43] | What took so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[38:44] | Turns out David was right. | 戴维说得没错 |
[38:46] | We can trust Arthur. | 我们可以信任亚瑟的 |
[38:48] | And Lancelot? | 兰斯洛特呢 |
[38:49] | Locked safely in the dungeon. He was lying. | 打入地牢了 他说了谎 |
[38:51] | Our best move now is to give Arthur the real dagger. | 我们现在最好把匕首给亚瑟 |
[38:54] | I just spent all day hiding it, like we agreed upon. | 我费了一整天藏好 我们说好了的 |
[38:57] | Plans change. | 计划有变 |
[38:58] | Making Excalibur whole is our best chance to help Emma. | 修复王者之剑最有可能帮助艾玛 |
[39:27] | That was amazing. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[39:28] | Well, I had a feeling you would like it. | 我感觉你会喜欢 |
[39:32] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[39:34] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[39:37] | Lots of flowers. | 很多花 |
[39:39] | Very good. | 很好 |
[39:40] | Now… | 现在呢 |
[39:43] | What don’t you see? | 你看不到什么了 |
[39:50] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[39:53] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[39:54] | I hoped he might be. | 我也希望他消失 |
[39:56] | By trusting me with your burden, | 你全心全意信任我 |
[39:58] | you’ve left no room for him in that head of yours. | 他就没有空子钻进你脑海了 |
[40:03] | Well, now that we’re alone… | 既然只有我们俩… |
[40:30] | 童话镇 今时今日 | |
[40:38] | I remember how the darkness feels. | 我记得黑暗的感觉 |
[40:42] | But you don’t have to give in to it. | 但你没必要向黑暗屈服 |
[40:45] | You just… | 你可以… |
[40:48] | You could just set me free. | 你可以放了我 |
[40:54] | The only one who can get me that sword is you. | 能帮我拔剑的人只有你 |
[40:59] | I can’t be the hero you want. | 我当不了你要的英雄 |
[41:08] | Of course you can. | 当然当得了 |
[41:10] | You’re like a dull knife sitting in a drawer. | 你就像待磨的钝刀 |
[41:12] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[41:15] | I have just the thing to sharpen you up. | 我有打磨你的东西 |
[41:19] | What? | 什么 |
[41:22] | We’ll call it my secret weapon. | 我的秘密武器 |
[41:41] | I should have trusted my gut when I first met you. | 我刚遇到你就该相信自己的直觉 |
[41:42] | You are a witch. | 你是个女巫 |
[41:43] | I should have trusted my gut, kept that heart of yours. | 我也该相信自己的直觉 留下你的心 |
[41:50] | Now you’re gonna kill me? You coward! | 你现在要杀了我吗 你个懦夫 |
[41:54] | No more talking. | 闭嘴 |
[41:55] | Go pick up the bow. | 去拿弓 |
[42:03] | You see, there’s a guy I know. | 知道吗 我认识个人 |
[42:05] | You wouldn’t like him. He’s a real coward. | 你不会喜欢他 他才是真懦夫 |
[42:09] | But for me to get what I want, that needs to change. | 但为了得到我想要的东西 得改变他 |
[42:11] | I need you to make him just like you. | 我需要你让他像你一样 |
[42:17] | I need you to make him brave. | 你得让他勇敢 |