时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Don’t do it, Emma. | 别这样做 艾玛 |
[00:03] | – How do you know my name? – I know many things. | -你怎么知道我的名字的 -我知道很多事 |
[00:06] | And I’m here to tell you, leave the sword alone. | 我是来告诉你 别拔剑 |
[00:09] | I would do anything for my kingdom. | 为了我的王国我什么都愿意做 |
[00:11] | Which is why I need you to drink this. | 所以我需要你把这个喝了 |
[00:13] | Your death will be the cornerstone of a great new kingdom. | 你的死将成为更伟大的新王国坚固的基石 |
[00:16] | We can’t trust Arthur. | 我们不能信任亚瑟 |
[00:17] | Pity your husband didn’t listen | 真可惜你丈夫 |
[00:18] | when you tried to warn him. | 没有听你的警告 |
[00:19] | Turns out David was right. | 戴维说得没错 |
[00:21] | We can trust Arthur. | 我们可以信任亚瑟的 |
[00:23] | You could just set me free. | 你可以放了我 |
[00:24] | The only one who can get me that sword is you. | 能帮我拔剑的人只有你 |
[00:27] | I-I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[00:30] | 卡米洛特 多年前 | |
[00:39] | Dark One? | 黑暗者 |
[00:41] | Dark One! | 黑暗者 |
[00:47] | Enough! | 够了 |
[00:48] | I command you to stop! | 我命令你停下 |
[00:54] | You destroyed her. | 你毁了她 |
[00:59] | The only woman I ever loved. | 我唯一爱过的女人 |
[01:03] | And now… | 现在 |
[01:06] | I will destroy you. | 我要毁了你 |
[01:21] | My god. | 天呐 |
[01:31] | I miss her. | 我好想她 |
[02:46] | You really think giving the dagger to Arthur | 你们真的认为把匕首给亚瑟 |
[02:47] | is the best way to help Emma? | 是帮助艾玛的最佳办法吗 |
[02:49] | We trust him. | 我们信任他 |
[02:50] | Implicitly. | 毫无保留 |
[02:51] | Did you learn those big words at shepherd school? | 你在牧羊人学校能学到这么高级的词汇吗 |
[02:54] | How do you know you can trust him? | 你们怎么确认他可信的 |
[02:56] | Because we’re good judges of character. | 因为我们会看人 |
[02:58] | And we would never act against Emma’s best interest. | 而且我们绝不会做对艾玛不利的事 |
[03:02] | Is the dagger in there? | 匕首在里面吗 |
[03:11] | Are you sure | 你们确定吗 |
[03:12] | handing the one thing that can control your daughter | 把唯一能控制你们女儿的东西 |
[03:14] | over to Arthur is the right thing to do? | 给亚瑟 这真没问题吗 |
[03:16] | Have you lost the power of comprehension? | 你是听不懂人话了吗 |
[03:18] | Hand over the da– | 把匕首给… |
[03:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[03:24] | When did you get so liberal with dark magic? | 你什么时候开始这么随意地使用黑魔法了 |
[03:26] | No choice. | 没办法 |
[03:27] | Arthur has them under some kind of spell. | 亚瑟给他们施了咒 |
[03:29] | He wants them to bring him the dagger. | 他想要他们把匕首给他 |
[03:30] | He wants to reunite it with Excalibur. | 跟王者之剑合璧 |
[03:32] | Unite it? | 合璧 |
[03:34] | It was once one blade. | 那曾经是一把剑 |
[03:35] | It was broken in half a long, long time ago. | 很早之前被断成两截 |
[03:37] | What happens when they’re together? | 合璧之后会怎么样 |
[03:39] | He wants to kill Merlin with it. | 他想用它来杀梅林 |
[03:41] | I don’t have to tell you how bad that would be for all of us. | 你应该很清楚那对我们有多不利 |
[03:43] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:45] | How do I know this isn’t the darkness in you | 我怎么知道这不是你体内的黑暗 |
[03:47] | rearing its head? | 在引导你 |
[03:48] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[03:49] | We don’t have a lot of time. Arthur’s expecting them soon. | 我们没多少时间了 亚瑟在等他们 |
[03:52] | He’s the king. | 他是国王 |
[03:54] | So you want to take on all of Camelot? | 你想对付整个卡米洛特吗 |
[03:56] | I want to free Merlin first. | 我想先救出梅林 |
[03:57] | Then I can help my parents and stop Arthur. | 然后再救我父母 阻止亚瑟 |
[03:59] | That’s a great plan, but we have no idea | 好计划 但我们根本不知道 |
[04:01] | how to get him out of the tree. | 怎么把他从树里弄出来 |
[04:02] | You already said it… | 你都说了 |
[04:04] | dark magic. | 黑魔法 |
[04:06] | No. | 不行 |
[04:07] | You can’t keep using it. | 你不能继续使用黑魔法了 |
[04:09] | It’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[04:11] | Careful, Emma. | 小心 艾玛 |
[04:13] | I’ve been on that slippery slope. | 我也走过这个下坡路 |
[04:15] | You know where it got me. | 你知道我落到了什么下场 |
[04:19] | All due respect… | 别介意 |
[04:21] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[04:27] | So he just… vanished? | 他就那么消失了吗 |
[04:32] | Could it be magic? | 会不会是魔法 |
[04:33] | Your squire… did he wield such power? | 你的随从 他会魔法吗 |
[04:35] | Not that I ever saw. | 我是没见过 |
[04:36] | Well, there’s no sign of tampering. | 没有动手脚的痕迹 |
[04:39] | Then he must have lied about having the bean. | 那他一定是撒谎了 他其实有魔豆 |
[04:41] | Must’ve hidden it on his person somewhere and used it to escape. | 肯定是藏在了身上 拿来逃出去了 |
[04:44] | How could he be so selfish? | 他怎么能这么自私 |
[04:45] | We could all be home right now. | 我们本可一起回家的 |
[04:47] | Desperate times. | 非常时刻嘛 |
[04:49] | Our people want so badly to return. | 我们的人民非常渴望回家 |
[04:51] | We must do something to raise their spirits. | 我们得想办法激励士气 |
[04:54] | The despair of being away… that’s what caused all this. | 远离家乡的绝望 是一切的根源 |
[04:57] | Who knows what else it can lead to? | 谁知道还会发生什么 |
[04:59] | Well, you’re right… people need hope. | 你说得对 人民需要希望 |
[05:02] | And as your hosts and leaders of this town, | 作为这座小镇的东道主和领袖 |
[05:05] | it is up to us to provide it. | 我们有义务提供希望 |
[05:08] | What do you have in mind? | 你想做什么 |
[05:12] | How about a dance? | 办个舞会吧 |
[05:14] | A dance, huh? | 舞会啊 |
[05:16] | Looking for an excuse | 想找借口 |
[05:17] | to ask your girlfriend out on a date? | 去约你女朋友吗 |
[05:19] | Girlfriend? What girlfriend? | 女朋友 什么女朋友 |
[05:21] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[05:23] | Who’s not your girlfriend? | 谁不是你女朋友 |
[05:24] | I think a dance is exactly what we need. | 我觉得我们正需要办场舞会 |
[05:26] | Henry, who’s this girlfriend? | 亨利 这个女朋友是谁 |
[05:28] | Well, if it’s dating tips you need, lad, | 如果你需要约会建议 伙计 |
[05:30] | I know my way around women. | 我知道怎么哄女人 |
[05:32] | Over your dead body. | 你死了再说吧 |
[05:33] | Regina! Let’s start planning. | 瑞金娜 我们开始准备吧 |
[05:35] | I think it is time Storybrooke had a ball. | 我觉得童话镇也该办场舞会了 |
[05:43] | So, who is this girlfriend? | 这个女朋友是谁 |
[05:45] | What do you know about her? | 你对她有什么了解 |
[05:47] | Belle. What is it? | 贝儿 怎么了 |
[05:48] | It’s, uh, it’s Rumple. | 是朗普 |
[05:50] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[05:51] | He’s missing. | 他不见了 |
[05:57] | Better eat up. | 快吃吧 |
[05:59] | You’re gonna need your strength | 拔剑 |
[05:59] | if you’re going to remove the sword. | 可是需要体力的 |
[06:11] | I won’t be able to do it now. | 我现在做不到 |
[06:13] | You should really just let me go. | 你该放我走 |
[06:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:20] | I-I need to see Belle. | 我得见贝儿 |
[06:23] | You’re not going anywhere until you get me my sword. | 你不把我的剑拿给我 哪都别想去 |
[06:27] | Well, you have so much power. W-w-why do you need Excalibur? | 你有那么强大的法力 还要王者之剑做什么 |
[06:30] | Tell me, when you were the Dark One, | 告诉我 你做黑暗者时 |
[06:31] | did you advertise your plans? | 会把自己的计划到处跟人说吗 |
[06:35] | My plans were always hidden. | 我的计划总是秘密的 |
[06:38] | But my reasons were not. | 但我的原因从来不会隐瞒 |
[06:41] | Every time I used magic, | 每次我用魔法 |
[06:43] | I told myself it was all for my son… | 我都告诉自己 那是为了我儿子 |
[06:46] | to protect him. | 为了保护他 |
[06:48] | How noble. | 真高尚 |
[06:49] | Despite my best intentions… | 虽然我用意是好的 |
[06:52] | I still lost him. | 我还是失去了他 |
[06:54] | I’m stronger than you were. | 我比你坚强 |
[07:01] | Well, that… | 这 |
[07:03] | That really doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[07:07] | The more you justify what you’re doing, | 你越是给自己找借口 |
[07:11] | the more you push them away. | 你越会把他们推开 |
[07:14] | And take it from me… | 听我的 |
[07:17] | You will always lose the ones you love the most. | 你总会失去最爱的人 |
[07:23] | Merida. | 梅莉达 |
[07:27] | Yes, Dark One? | 是 黑暗者 |
[07:29] | Get him out of my sight. Take him to the woods and begin. | 把他带走 带去树林里 开始训练 |
[07:31] | How long do you think you can hold my heart and threaten me? | 你觉得你能拿着我的心威胁我多久 |
[07:34] | As long as it takes me to get what I want. | 直到我得到了我想要的 |
[07:36] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:37] | But I’m thinking I can break your spell! | 但我觉得我能打破你的咒语 |
[07:42] | Now take him to the woods… | 带他去树林里 |
[07:44] | And make me a hero. | 给我造个英雄出来 |
[08:43] | First, we need to know | 首先 我们得知道 |
[08:44] | how the potion you’ve been working on | 你在研制的药剂 |
[08:45] | will react to my dark magic. | 对我的黑魔法会起什么反应 |
[08:47] | Bring me the vial. | 把药瓶给我 |
[08:48] | I’m not doing a damn thing until you tell me how you knew | 你不告诉我你怎么知道戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[08:51] | David and Mary Margaret were under a spell. | 被施了咒 我什么都不会做的 |
[08:53] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[08:55] | Make time. | 那就挤时间出来 |
[08:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | I saw it in this… | 我在这里看到的 |
[09:02] | A dreamcatcher. | 捕梦网 |
[09:04] | Emma, this is dark magic. | 艾玛 这是黑魔法 |
[09:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:08] | These things catch more than dreams. | 这种东西不止能捕到梦 |
[09:11] | I know. | 是啊 |
[09:11] | And you have to wave it over someone to capture a memory. | 而且要捕获记忆 得在对方头上挥 |
[09:14] | I don’t. | 我不需要 |
[09:16] | This dark magic is stronger, | 黑魔法更加强大 |
[09:18] | more unpredictable than any magic I’ve ever used. | 比我用过的任何魔法都更不好琢磨 |
[09:21] | The image just appeared. | 图像能自动显现 |
[09:23] | It showed me what Arthur did to them. | 它让我看到了亚瑟对他们做的事 |
[09:26] | Look, it’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[09:27] | The dreamcatcher also showed me | 捕梦网总能让我看到 |
[09:28] | a memory that’s going to help us. | 会帮助我们的记忆 |
[09:31] | Merlin’s. | 梅林的记忆 |
[09:33] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[09:34] | Merlin wept for the loss of the only woman he ever loved | 梅林为他唯一爱过的女人流了泪 |
[09:37] | moments before the Dark One trapped him in the tree… | 随后 他便被黑暗者困在了树里 |
[09:40] | Using one of his tears. | 用的是他的一滴泪 |
[09:42] | Emma, that’s it. | 艾玛 就是这样 |
[09:45] | Sometimes, spells are like snakebites. | 有时候 咒语就像蛇毒 |
[09:47] | You can make the antivenom with the venom. | 可以用蛇毒制造解药 |
[09:50] | If a tear of lost love trapped Merlin… | 如果是失去爱情的痛苦困住了梅林 |
[09:55] | then another one might be able to get him out. | 那么再来一滴或许能解救他 |
[09:58] | So, what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[09:59] | Let’s go get ourselves a tear. | 我们去找一滴泪吧 |
[10:13] | So, how long have you had Nicodemus? | 你养尼哥底母多久了 |
[10:16] | My mother gave him to me for my seventh birthday. | 我七岁生日时妈妈送我的 |
[10:19] | She was a champion rider. | 她是个冠军骑手 |
[10:23] | But, um… she passed away | 但我还没学会骑马前 |
[10:26] | before I even learned to gallop. | 她就去世了 |
[10:30] | My dad died before I really got the chance to know him. | 我也还没来得及好好了解我爸爸 他就走了 |
[10:35] | There’s just so much I wish I could tell him. | 我有好多话想对他说 |
[10:38] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[10:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[10:48] | I do know. | 我懂 |
[10:54] | I’ve never met anyone I could talk to about this before. | 以前我的这些话总是无处可说 |
[11:02] | I should put Nico’s saddle away. | 我该把尼哥的马鞍放起来了 |
[11:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[11:18] | What’s that, lady Violet? | 你说什么 维奥莱特女士 |
[11:20] | If I pull Excalibur from this stone, | 如果我将王者之剑从石中拔出 |
[11:23] | I will be forever your hero? | 我就永远是你的英雄了吗 |
[11:41] | What is going on in here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[11:47] | You’re one of those visitors, aren’t you? | 你是来的客人之一 是吗 |
[11:48] | From the other land. | 来自另一个世界的 |
[11:54] | Ah, yes. | 知道了 |
[11:56] | You’re the one who’s been running around with my daughter. | 你是那个跟着我女儿到处跑的家伙 |
[12:00] | Henry. | 我叫亨利 |
[12:01] | You’re Violet’s father? | 你是维奥莱特的父亲吗 |
[12:03] | You may address me as “Sir Morgan.” | 你可以叫我摩根爵士 |
[12:06] | How old are you, boy? | 你多大了 小子 |
[12:08] | 13, sir. | 13岁 爵士 |
[12:09] | And no skills with a sword or a horse? | 完全不会使剑或骑马吗 |
[12:12] | What sort of squire are you? | 你算哪门子侍从啊 |
[12:15] | I’m… I’m not a squire, sir. | 我不是个侍从 爵士 |
[12:18] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作者 |
[12:19] | A writer. | 作者 |
[12:21] | Tell me, boy… | 告诉我 小子 |
[12:24] | When this kingdom is attacked by ogres, | 如果这个王国被食人魔袭击 |
[12:26] | will you protect my daughter with your pen? | 你能用你的笔保护我女儿吗 |
[12:29] | Violet belongs with someone who will become a knight, | 维奥莱特应该跟一个能做骑士的人在一起 |
[12:33] | a hero who understands this world… | 一个了解这个世界的英雄 |
[12:36] | Someone like her. | 一个她那样的人 |
[12:37] | Now get out of here before you cause any more damage. | 赶紧出去吧 别再弄坏什么了 |
[12:45] | Did you see my text? | 看到我的短信了吗 |
[12:47] | About the block party. | 关于街区派对的 |
[12:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:51] | Everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:54] | I’m afraid I’m not in the mood for parties. | 我恐怕没心情参加派对 |
[12:56] | My horse ran off this morning. | 我的马今早跑掉了 |
[12:59] | Oh… oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[13:00] | Did you check the stables? | 你去看过马厩了吗 |
[13:02] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[13:04] | My father’s out right now | 我父亲正在外面 |
[13:04] | trying to lure Nico with some pumpkin. | 想用南瓜把尼哥引出来 |
[13:07] | It’s his favorite treat. | 他最喜欢那个了 |
[13:09] | It’s okay. He’ll come back. | 没事的 他会回来的 |
[13:11] | The town isn’t that big. | 这个镇子没那么大 |
[13:14] | Maybe tonight will help you get your mind off of it. | 或许今晚能让你忘了这个烦恼 |
[13:16] | Henry, I can’t go dancing or go to a party | 亨利 我不能跳舞或参加派对 |
[13:20] | or anything… not while he’s still out there. | 或做任何事 他还在外面呢 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna find your horse, Violet. | 我会帮你找到马的 维奥莱特 |
[13:25] | And I know just the person to help. | 而且我知道该找谁帮忙 |
[13:34] | Do you remember why I first brought you to Storybrooke? | 你记得我最初带你来童话镇的原因吗 |
[13:36] | Of course… Operation Cobra. | 当然 眼镜蛇行动 |
[13:38] | Bring back all the happy endings. | 把幸福结局带回来 |
[13:40] | Well, your mission isn’t over. | 你的任务没结束呢 |
[13:42] | Henry, things are different now. | 亨利 情况现在不同了 |
[13:46] | They don’t have to be. | 不非得这样 |
[13:48] | Show me that the mom I know is still in there somewhere. | 让我看到我熟悉的妈妈还在 |
[13:51] | She is. This is me. | 她在 我还是我 |
[13:54] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
[13:56] | Help me return my friend’s happy ending. | 帮我给我的朋友一个幸福结局 |
[14:04] | Don’t think about running. With that limp, | 别想跑 就你的腿脚 |
[14:06] | you wouldn’t make it 10 feet. | 十尺你都走不到 |
[14:07] | Pick up the bloody sword and let’s make a hero of you. | 拿起剑 做个英雄吧 |
[14:09] | But I-I can barely stand, much less fight someone. | 我都站不稳 更别说和人战斗 |
[14:24] | Now you can stand. | 现在你可以站起来了 |
[14:27] | All a man needs is a sword and one good hand. | 男子汉只需要一把剑和一双手 |
[14:30] | You’ve got both, so pick it up. | 你两样都有 把剑拿起来吧 |
[14:41] | Look, t-this is useless. | 这样没用的 |
[14:43] | If she wants me to pull Excalibur, | 如果她想我拔出王者之剑 |
[14:44] | then– then let me try. | 那就让我试试 |
[14:46] | When I fail, she can move on. | 如果我失败了 她就可以走了 |
[14:47] | When you fail, there’s no moving on. You turn to dust. | 你失败了 谁都走不了 你就变成尘土了 |
[14:50] | What do you care what happens to me? | 你为什么要管我会发生什么 |
[14:51] | I don’t! I care what happens to me! | 不关心 我只关心自己会发什么事 |
[14:53] | And my brothers and my kingdom — | 我只关心我的弟弟和王国 |
[14:55] | None of which I can help while this goes on. | 这事不结束 我谁都帮不了 |
[14:57] | So whether you like it or not, you’re going to get me home. | 不管你喜欢与否 你都要帮助我回家 |
[15:01] | I can never be brave. | 我永远都不可能变勇敢 |
[15:03] | Me whole fate rests in a coward’s hands. | 我的整个命运都依赖在一个懦夫的手里 |
[15:04] | It’s really come to this? | 真的要走到这一步吗 |
[15:07] | Yes, you will be. You have to. | 你会的 也必须 |
[15:10] | You have the wrong man. | 你找错人了 |
[15:16] | Well, if words won’t drive you, | 如果这些话没法驱使你 |
[15:18] | we’ll have to figure another way, now, won’t we? | 那我们只好再想别的办法了 |
[15:20] | There has to be something. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[15:23] | And I’m gonna find it. | 我会找到的 |
[15:32] | So, the horse likes pumpkin, huh? | 那匹马喜欢南瓜是吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah. Violet’s dad is out trying to lure it with some. | 维奥莱特的爸爸在外面试着用南瓜诱惑它 |
[15:36] | Back in my bail-bondsperson days, | 又回到当年做保释代理人的时候 |
[15:38] | I caught a guy because he loved pizza, | 以前抓过一个人 因为他喜欢匹萨 |
[15:40] | but I didn’t walk around | 但我没举着 |
[15:41] | randomly holding a slice of pepperoni. | 一块意大利辣香肠披萨到处晃悠 |
[15:43] | There is a better way. | 有更好的办法 |
[15:44] | I’ve missed this — us. | 我想念这个 想念我们 |
[15:47] | Operation Cobra. | 眼镜蛇行动 |
[15:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:56] | So, tell me about you and Violet. | 跟我说说你和维奥莱特 |
[15:58] | She’s okay. | 她还行 |
[15:59] | We like some of the same stuff. | 我们有一些共同喜好 |
[16:01] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[16:02] | I played her some music, and she was into it. | 我给她放过些音乐 她很喜欢 |
[16:04] | – What did you play? – Yaz. | -放了什么 -流行乐 |
[16:06] | – What song? – “Only You.” | -什么歌 -《只有你》 |
[16:10] | Did your dad teach you that move? | 是老爸教你这招的吗 |
[16:12] | He said it always works. | 他说万试万灵 |
[16:14] | Did with me. | 对我有用 |
[16:16] | He loved that song. | 他很喜欢那首歌 |
[16:18] | It’s a good song. | 是首好歌 |
[16:20] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:25] | Let’s get your girl’s horse. | 帮你女朋友找马吧 |
[16:27] | I have a good idea where to start. | 我知道该从哪开始 |
[16:40] | Henry! Careful. | 亨利 小心点 |
[16:44] | Moms. | 妈妈 |
[16:45] | I was, uh… getting in the Camelot spirit. | 我正要融入卡米洛特的精神 |
[16:49] | You know — trying to understand this world. | 试着了解这个世界 |
[16:51] | By swordfighting? | 通过比剑吗 |
[16:54] | W-well, Sir Morgan, Violet’s father, | 摩根爵士 维奥莱特父亲 |
[16:57] | had a little advice for me to fit in. | 给了我一个小建议 |
[16:58] | That’s all. | 就这样吗 |
[17:00] | Trouble is, I’m not sure | 问题是 我不知道 |
[17:02] | if I’m ever gonna be good at this knight stuff. | 我是否能胜任做骑士 |
[17:05] | Well, if you’re not, you’re not, | 如果你不能胜任 就是不能胜任 |
[17:06] | But… | 但是 |
[17:07] | changing so someone likes you never works. | 为讨人喜欢而改变是行不通的 |
[17:10] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我 |
[17:11] | I liked your dad because he was always himself. | 我喜欢你爸爸 因为他总是做自己 |
[17:14] | But– but maybe, if I try, | 但是也许 如果我试试 |
[17:16] | I could be something better than I am. | 我也许成为比现在更好的人 |
[17:19] | If you didn’t change for the better, | 如果你没变得更好 |
[17:20] | you wouldn’t be with Robin. | 你就不会和罗宾在一起了 |
[17:22] | True. | 那倒是 |
[17:24] | But do you really think a girl from Camelot | 但是你真的认为卡米洛特的女孩子 |
[17:26] | would be interested in someone | 真的会喜欢 |
[17:27] | who’s just like every other boy around here? | 一个跟这里其他人没区别的人吗 |
[17:30] | Remember when I told you about Daniel? | 还记得我告诉过你丹尼尔的事吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah. Your first love. | 记得 你的初恋 |
[17:37] | And it wasn’t because he tried to impress me | 我喜欢他 不是因为 |
[17:39] | by being like the others. | 他想通过与其他人一样从而取悦我 |
[17:41] | It was because he was so different… | 而是因为他与众不同 |
[17:43] | So unique. | 独一无二 |
[17:45] | Henry, in Camelot, | 亨利 在卡梅洛特 |
[17:47] | you’re a mysterious stranger from an exotic land. | 你是个来自异国的神秘陌生人 |
[17:50] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[17:53] | I think I can work with that. | 这我能试试 |
[17:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | I have to go make a few arrangements. | 我得去安排些事 |
[18:04] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[18:06] | I think I might know where to get | 我想我可能知道要去哪儿 |
[18:07] | our missing ingredient to free Merlin. | 找释放梅林所缺失的材料 |
[18:10] | From me. | 从我这里 |
[18:15] | All right, Regina. This is going to be intense. | 好了 瑞金娜 这事非同小可 |
[18:19] | Last chance to back out. | 最后一次退出的机会 |
[18:22] | I can take it. | 我能承受 |
[18:30] | Look into the circle. | 看着这个圆 |
[18:33] | So, this is your decision? | 那么这是你的决定吗 |
[18:36] | This will make you happy? | 这会让你幸福吗 |
[18:37] | It already has. | 我已经很幸福了 |
[18:41] | Then who am I to stop you? | 那我还怎么能阻止你 |
[18:50] | Thank you, mother. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[18:54] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[19:00] | If you want to have a life together, a family, | 如果你们想要一起生活 组建家庭 |
[19:03] | then there’s one important lesson I can impart on you. | 我可以传授给你一个很重要的经验 |
[19:07] | It’s what it means to be a parent. | 就是作为父母 |
[19:10] | You always have to do what’s best for your children. | 你永远都要替你的孩子着想 |
[19:16] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[19:20] | No! | 不 |
[19:22] | No! | 不 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:30] | It was like it was happening all over again. | 就像是一切又再发生了一次 |
[19:37] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:42] | I didn’t know how things were for you. | 我不知道你当年是这样的 |
[19:45] | I… didn’t know… | 我 不知道 |
[19:46] | You could see it, too? | 你也能看到吗 |
[19:48] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:50] | I don’t understand how a mother could do something like that. | 我不明白一位母亲怎么能做出这样的事 |
[19:54] | She thought it was for the best. | 她以为这是顾全大局 |
[20:03] | Showtime. | 好戏开始 |
[20:04] | Henry says he’s got Emma occupied. | 亨利说让艾玛分身乏术 |
[20:06] | You told Henry what we’re doing? | 你和亨利说我们要干什么吗 |
[20:08] | No, but he’ll let us know when she’s headed back. | 没说 但是她回来 他会告诉我们的 |
[20:11] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[20:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:19] | Protection spell. | 保护咒 |
[20:21] | It would appear she doesn’t want you trespassing. | 看来她不想你擅自进入 |
[20:24] | You want to try, pirate? | 想试试吗 海盗 |
[20:26] | Well, I know she doesn’t want me to. | 我知道她也不想让我进去 |
[20:30] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[20:31] | She’d let Henry in. | 她一定会让亨利进去的 |
[20:33] | Do you have anything of his on you? | 你身上有他的东西吗 |
[20:37] | I do now. | 现在有了 |
[20:43] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利 |
[20:45] | You’re our hero. | 你真是我们的英雄 |
[21:18] | Uh…hi, m’lady. | 你好 小姐 |
[21:20] | I mean, uh, Violet. | 我是说 维奥莱特 |
[21:22] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[21:24] | P-please sit down. | 请坐 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | I was really happy to get your note. | 很高兴收到你的留言 |
[21:40] | I was worried when you disappeared from the stables. | 你离开马厩后 我很担心 |
[21:43] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[21:44] | Yes. | 真的 |
[21:50] | You wanted me to worry? | 你希望我为你担心吗 |
[21:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:52] | I mean, no. | 不希望 |
[21:54] | I mean… are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[21:57] | Sure. | 有点 |
[22:03] | Is that magic? | 那是魔法吗 |
[22:05] | No. | 不是 |
[22:07] | It’s soda. | 是苏打 |
[22:09] | Here. | 给你 |
[22:17] | It’s like a carnival in a can. | 简直就像装在罐子里的狂欢节 |
[22:30] | So, uh, this is Granny’s. | 这里是外婆家 |
[22:32] | It’s pretty great. | 很不错 |
[22:33] | She had some lasagna in the fridge that didn’t go bad, | 冰箱里有点千层面还可以吃 |
[22:36] | so I was able to heat it up. | 所以我就热了一下 |
[22:39] | You really are from another world. | 你还真的是从别的世界里来的 |
[22:42] | Is — is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah, it’s great. | 可以 非常好 |
[22:51] | So, I thought after dinner, we could watch a movie. | 我想吃完饭后 我们可以看个电影 |
[22:57] | It’s easier if I show you. | 我给你看更容易明白 |
[22:58] | On my phone. | 用我的手机看 |
[23:00] | The screen’s small, but here — look. | 虽然屏幕比较小 但是还可以 |
[23:06] | If I’d known I was coming, I would’ve loaded more, | 如果知道会到这里来的话 就多下载几部了 |
[23:08] | but I brought “Commando” and “Harold and Maude”. | 不过我这有《独创龙潭》和《哈罗德与茂德》 |
[23:10] | We’ll do “Harold and Maude.” It’s a good date movie, I think. | 我们看《哈罗德与茂德》 约会看这个不错 |
[23:15] | A date? | 约会 |
[23:16] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:18] | It’s, uh… | 那是… |
[23:20] | Never mind. | 别管了 |
[23:25] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[23:28] | courting me? | 在追求我 |
[23:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:35] | You’re sweet. | 你人很好 |
[23:38] | But… | 但是… |
[23:38] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[23:40] | I just don’t think I feel the same way about you as you do me. | 只是我对你 没有你对我的那种感觉 |
[23:45] | Your father told you what happened, didn’t he? | 你父亲告诉你发生了什么事 对吗 |
[23:47] | What? | 什么 |
[23:48] | No. | 没有 |
[23:50] | I mean, yes, he did mention he met you, | 他的确提过曾见过你 |
[23:52] | but no, that’s not it. | 但没有 没说什么别的 |
[23:56] | He doesn’t think I’m a hero. | 他并不认为我是个英雄 |
[23:57] | Well, I am. | 但我是 |
[23:59] | Henry, please… | 亨利 请… |
[24:02] | Listen, I-I thought we were | 我以为我们只是 |
[24:04] | just spending time together as — as friends. | 在一起玩 就像朋友一样 |
[24:08] | And… I liked it better that way. | 而且 我更喜欢我们做朋友 |
[24:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:56] | There we go. | 找到了 |
[24:57] | That’ll do. | 这就行了 |
[25:01] | Mom, this is genius! | 妈妈 这太棒了 |
[25:03] | Yeah, when the first curse ended, | 是啊 当第一个诅咒结束时 |
[25:04] | this Peter guy opened this place. | 有个叫彼得的家伙开的 |
[25:06] | I wouldn’t have known about it, | 之前我也不知道 |
[25:06] | but it got so many noise complaints. | 但后来接到了很多噪音投诉 |
[25:08] | Guess “Peter Peter” likes his parties. | 我猜这个叫彼得的很喜欢开派对 |
[25:10] | Hadn’t thought of it till you mentioned the pumpkins, though. | 直到你提到南瓜 我才想到这里 |
[25:16] | Violet wasn’t kidding. | 维奥莱特没开玩笑 |
[25:17] | Look! | 看呐 |
[25:19] | Would you look at that. | 看看这是什么 |
[25:20] | Come on. | 来 |
[25:24] | Careful, Henry. I got this. | 小心 亨利 让我来 |
[25:31] | Mom, I guess you need to step back | 妈妈 你还是退后 |
[25:32] | and let me handle this. | 让我来应付吧 |
[25:34] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[25:36] | You’re the Dark One. Now get back. | 你是黑暗者 快后退 |
[25:44] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[25:45] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没关系 我可以的 |
[25:51] | It’s okay, Nicodemus. | 没事的 尼哥底母 |
[25:52] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小伙子 |
[25:56] | It’s okay, Nicodemus. Come here, boy. | 没事的 尼哥底母 过来 小伙子 |
[25:58] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[25:59] | Yeah. Here you go. | 过来 没事的 |
[26:03] | See? | 你看 |
[26:04] | Told ya. | 说了我可以的 |
[26:06] | Now that you’ve got your girl’s horse, | 现在你弄到心仪女孩的马了 |
[26:07] | don’t you have a dance to get to? | 是不是该去参加舞会了 |
[26:17] | Now we know why she didn’t want you down here. | 现在我们知道她为什么不希望你进来了 |
[26:20] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[26:21] | I don’t think she wants anyone to see this, | 我认为她不希望任何人看到这个 |
[26:23] | and I think I know the reason why. | 而且我想我知道原因 |
[26:25] | Take a gander. | 你们看呐 |
[26:28] | Excalibur looks quite familiar. | 王者之剑看起来很眼熟 |
[26:31] | The dagger. | 那把匕首 |
[26:32] | It’s the — the same design, the same edges. | 图案是一样的 刀刃也一样 |
[26:37] | What the hell does she want with this? | 她想用这个干什么 |
[26:40] | And with Gold. What is she up to? | 跟戈登一起 还拉上了她 |
[26:42] | Well, given our missing memories, | 鉴于我们丢失了记忆 |
[26:44] | I’d wager whatever it is, it’s not good. | 我打赌肯定不是什么好事 |
[26:46] | Let’s take a better look at the damn thing and find out. | 再仔细看看能不能发现什么端倪 |
[26:48] | Stop! | 别动 |
[26:51] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 真不敢相信我会这样说 |
[26:52] | but it could be booby-trapped. | 但这很可能是个陷阱 |
[26:53] | You could get killed. | 你可能会死的 |
[26:54] | Oh. I didn’t know you cared. | 不知道原来你还在意我的死活 |
[26:57] | I don’t. | 我不在意 |
[26:58] | But right now, you’re useful… | 但现在 你还有点… |
[27:01] | ish. | 用处 |
[27:03] | He was here. | 他来过这里 |
[27:05] | Rumple was here. | 朗普来过这里 |
[27:06] | And now he’s gone. | 现在又不见了 |
[27:08] | Let’s try searching the rest of the house. | 我们搜查一下房子的其他地方吧 |
[27:12] | No time. It’s Henry. | 没时间了 是亨利发来的 |
[27:15] | She’s on her way back. | 她已经往回走了 |
[27:23] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[27:35] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[27:37] | It’s a dreamcatcher. | 是个捕梦网 |
[27:39] | Baelfire gave her one similar to this a long time ago. | 比尔菲很久前给过她一个类似的 |
[27:43] | But this, it’s different. | 但这个和那个不一样 |
[27:46] | Wait a minute. Why would she have it? | 等等 她要这个干什么用 |
[27:47] | Because they can be more than just objects of folklore. | 因为这东西可不仅是民俗用品那么简单 |
[27:52] | When imbued with magic, they can be quite powerful. | 但被施上魔法 它们也能大显神威 |
[27:56] | I think I know how Emma took our memories. | 我想我知道艾玛是怎么拿走我们记忆的了 |
[28:08] | Go on, Emma. Do it. | 来吧 艾玛 动手 |
[28:09] | Arthur could be here any second. | 亚瑟随时都会来 |
[28:20] | And now for the final ingredient — | 还有最后的成份 |
[28:22] | The tear. | 眼泪 |
[28:34] | It should’ve worked. | 本该有用的 |
[28:36] | It should have worked! | 应该有用的 |
[28:38] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 |
[28:39] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[28:41] | Your heartbreak wasn’t strong enough. | 你的心碎程度太轻 |
[28:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:44] | No, no, I know it was real. | 不不 我知道你的感受是真的 |
[28:48] | But there’s Robin now. | 但是你现在有了罗宾 |
[28:49] | You’ve moved on. You’ve healed. | 你已经向前走了 你的心伤愈合了 |
[28:54] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[28:56] | Henry, are you okay? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[28:57] | Yeah, I’m — I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:59] | No, you’re not. | 不对 明明有事 |
[29:01] | – What happened? – Henry? | -怎么回事 -亨利 |
[29:03] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[29:06] | You can tell us anything. | 没什么你是不能跟我们说的 |
[29:09] | I tried doing what you said. | 我试了按照你们的方法去做 |
[29:12] | I tried acting like myself. | 我试了做真实的自己 |
[29:17] | But she didn’t want anything to do with me. | 但她不愿意理我了 |
[29:22] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[29:24] | Violet’s right. | 维奥莱特是对的 |
[29:27] | In this world, I’ll never be a hero. | 在这个世界里 我永远也无法成为英雄 |
[29:31] | You may not be a hero in her world… | 她的世界里也许你不是英雄 |
[29:34] | But you will be in ours. | 但在我们的世界里你是 |
[29:38] | This’ll work. | 这个能用 |
[29:40] | This tear. | 这滴眼泪 |
[29:43] | Your tear, Henry. | 你的眼泪 亨利 |
[29:45] | It can free Merlin? | 可以释放梅林 |
[29:47] | You can save me, kid. | 你能救我 孩子 |
[29:53] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:56] | Stay away from the tree. | 离那棵树远点 |
[30:00] | I won’t ask twice. | 我不会说第二遍 |
[30:02] | You and your people have done nothing but lie to me | 你和你们的人从来就只会骗我 |
[30:04] | Ever since you got here. | 从你们一开始来就是 |
[30:06] | You’re no savior. You’re a fraud. | 你不是救世主 你是个骗子 |
[30:08] | Go ahead. | 来 |
[30:09] | Call me a fraud again. I dare you. | 再叫我一次骗子试试看 |
[30:11] | We welcomed you — celebrated you. | 我们欢迎了你 庆祝你们的来临 |
[30:14] | And in return, | 但你们 |
[30:14] | you bring the Dark One into the heart of my kingdom, | 却把黑暗者带来了我王国的中心 |
[30:17] | endangering all who live here. | 让这里所有的人都陷入了危险 |
[30:19] | Give me the dagger! | 把匕首给我 |
[30:21] | You want it? | 你想要 |
[30:23] | Come and get it. | 那就来拿 |
[30:25] | Now, Emma. | 快 艾玛 |
[30:37] | It’s working! | 有用了 |
[30:38] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[31:33] | I’ve been waiting for you… | 我一直在等你 |
[31:37] | …Emma. | 艾玛 |
[31:47] | And you — | 而你 |
[31:49] | the boy who would be king. | 那个本该成王的孩子 |
[31:51] | My great hope. | 我最大的希望 |
[31:55] | How you’ve disappointed me. | 你真是让我失望 |
[31:58] | I disappointed you? | 我让你失望 |
[32:01] | You gave me false prophecies. | 是你给了我假的预言 |
[32:04] | Sent me on an impossible quest! | 让我踏上不可能的追索 |
[32:06] | You ruined my life! | 是你毁了我的一生 |
[32:07] | Put it away, Arthur. | 收起来 亚瑟 |
[32:09] | We both know that broken sword can’t hurt me. | 你我都清楚那把断剑伤不了我 |
[32:19] | This is not finished. | 这事没完 |
[32:29] | She had excalibur? | 她有了王者之剑 |
[32:32] | Trapped in a stone in her basement. | 嵌在她地下室的石头里 |
[32:34] | Well, then we need to get it back at once. | 我们得马上找回来 |
[32:35] | It would be disastrous if the Dark One took possession of it. | 如果让黑暗者拿到它 将会是一场灾难 |
[32:38] | That have anything to do | 这把剑和黑暗者匕首很像 |
[32:39] | with its striking resemblance to the Dark One dagger? | 这两者之间有什么关系吗 |
[32:43] | How do you know about the dagger? | 你怎么知道匕首的事的 |
[32:44] | I’ve spent a lifetime trying to end the Dark One’s existence. | 我一生都在努力消灭黑暗者 |
[32:48] | I know much about the dagger. | 我对匕首很了解 |
[32:50] | What I don’t know about is your blade. | 我不了解的 是你的宝剑 |
[32:55] | Care to enlighten us? | 解释一下如何 |
[32:57] | Yes. | 好 |
[33:00] | There’s a reason they resemble each other. | 他们很像是有原因的 |
[33:01] | They were forged as one weapon and then broken in two. | 他们本是一体 后来断成了两截 |
[33:04] | I’ve spent years trying to reunite them. | 这些年来我一直在试图重组它们 |
[33:06] | That’s why you were so interested in the dagger | 所以你刚来时才对匕首 |
[33:08] | when you arrived. | 那么感兴趣 |
[33:09] | I apologize for not telling you sooner, | 很抱歉没有早点告诉你们 |
[33:11] | but I had to make sure I could trust you. | 但我得先确保我能信任你们 |
[33:13] | The restored weapon has great power. | 重组的武器力量很强大 |
[33:14] | It can eradicate all dark magic forever. | 它能根除所有的黑魔法 |
[33:16] | – That’s a good thing. – Of course. | -那是好事啊 -当然 |
[33:18] | But in the wrong hands, it can also destroy all light magic. | 但被坏人拿到 也能毁掉所有光明魔法 |
[33:21] | That’s their plan. | 这就是他们的计划 |
[33:25] | To snuff out the light forever. | 根除光明 |
[33:27] | What happened in Camelot? | 在卡米洛特到底发生了什么 |
[33:29] | How did Emma fall so far? | 艾玛怎么会堕落成这样 |
[33:40] | Just try to have some fun tonight, okay? | 今晚就好好玩 好吗 |
[33:59] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[34:01] | Henry, you did it. | 亨利 你做到了 |
[34:03] | Well done, lad. | 干的好 小子 |
[34:04] | Well done. | 干的好 |
[34:06] | Henry, this is my father, Sir Morgan. | 亨利 这是我父亲 摩根爵士 |
[34:09] | Father, this is Henry. | 父亲 这是亨利 |
[34:10] | You’ve made my daughter very happy. | 你可是把我女儿哄的很开心啊 |
[34:12] | We owe you a great deal of thanks. | 我们很感激 |
[34:15] | It was nothing, sir. | 没什么的 先生 |
[34:17] | Heroic and humble. | 不但是个英雄 还很谦逊 |
[34:19] | You’re a good man, Henry. | 你是个好人 亨利 |
[34:21] | You’ll make a fine knight someday. | 有天你会成为伟大的骑士 |
[34:23] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[34:24] | Now, you two — | 你们俩 |
[34:27] | enjoy the festivities. | 好好玩 |
[34:34] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利 |
[34:52] | Glad to see the bears didn’t get ya. | 很高兴你没被熊吃掉 |
[34:59] | Please. | 求你 |
[35:00] | Please. I-I — I can’t fight. | 求你 我不会战斗 |
[35:03] | No. You won’t fight. Big difference. | 不 你是不愿战斗 这是有区别的 |
[35:06] | You know, my father used to say, “If you want a lad to fight, | 我父亲总说 如果你想要一个人战斗 |
[35:10] | give him something to fight for.” | 就得给他一个为之而战的理由 |
[35:15] | W-what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[35:17] | Reminding you what you have to fight for. | 提醒你该为什么而战 |
[35:23] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[35:25] | Oh, means something to you, doesn’t it? | 对你来说有意义了是吗 |
[35:30] | If you want it, you’re gonna have to fight me for it. | 你要是想要 就得从我这儿抢 |
[35:38] | Oh! I see it’s chipped, eh? | 上面好像有个缺口嘛 |
[35:41] | Must be fragile. | 肯定不结实吧 |
[35:43] | We wouldn’t want to drop it, now, would we? | 可千万别掉地上了 对吧 |
[35:45] | No, please. Please don’t. Don’t. | 不 求你 求你不要 |
[35:48] | So, what happened? | 所以 到底发生过什么 |
[35:50] | Did your Belle see the yellow-bellied man you really are? | 你的贝儿知道你是个胆小鬼吗 |
[35:53] | I bet you she did, didn’t she? | 我跟你打赌她知道了 不是吗 |
[35:54] | Ooh! That had to sting! | 肯定难过死了 |
[35:57] | Oh! Did you feel that? | 你感受到了吗 |
[36:02] | Feel what? | 感受到什么 |
[36:03] | That swing right there! | 那一下挥剑 |
[36:05] | You weren’t thinking of yourself or the limp. | 你不再想着自己是个瘸子 |
[36:07] | You were thinking of her. | 而在想着她 |
[36:08] | That was an act of true bravery. | 这才是真正勇敢的做法 |
[36:10] | Ready to try again? | 准备好再来一次了吗 |
[36:15] | Good! | 很好 |
[36:18] | Because we’ve got a long way to go | 我们得加紧练习 |
[36:19] | before you’re ready to take on Emma. | 才能在对付艾玛之前做好准备 |
[36:26] | If Emma used this to rip our memories, | 如果艾玛是用这个来夺取我们的记忆 |
[36:29] | maybe it can tell us what happened in Camelot. | 那么它应该可以告诉我们卡米洛特发生的事 |
[36:33] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[36:37] | You’re afraid of what you might see, aren’t you? | 你害怕看到不好的东西 对吗 |
[36:41] | Emma clearly thought she had good reason for what she did. | 显然 艾玛认为自己做的事都是有理由的 |
[36:45] | Who knows what happened to us there? | 但谁知道我们在那边到底发生了什么 |
[36:50] | There’s only one way to find out. | 那这就是我们寻找真相的唯一方法 |
[37:00] | I’m Violet. | 我叫维奥莱特 |
[37:02] | Henry. | 我是亨利 |
[37:03] | Are these Henry’s memories? | 这些都是亨利的记忆吗 |
[37:05] | No. | 不是 |
[37:09] | No, I think it’s that girl he has a crush on. | 不 我觉得是他迷恋的那个女孩的记忆 |
[37:20] | 亲爱的维奥莱特 今天晚上到外婆家的餐馆来见我 我会给你一个惊喜 亨利 | |
[37:24] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[37:26] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[37:28] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[37:30] | Good. | 太好了 |
[37:32] | Because Henry can never know about this. | 永远都不能让亨利知道这件事 |
[37:41] | Violet, listen. | 维奥莱特 听着 |
[37:42] | You will get this back. I just need your help first. | 我会把这个还给你 但现在我需要你的帮助 |
[37:45] | W-w-what do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[37:48] | I need the tear of a lost first love — a fresh tear. | 我需要失去初恋时的眼泪 一滴新鲜的眼泪 |
[37:56] | I need you to break Henry’s heart. | 我需要你让亨利心碎 |
[38:06] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[38:27] | There. | 好了 |
[38:28] | That should do it. | 成功了 |
[38:33] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[38:34] | We’re so sorry. | 我们实在对不起你 |
[38:35] | If we would’ve known how bad it was, | 如果我们事先知道情况有多糟糕 |
[38:37] | we would never confronted him on our own. | 我们不会单枪匹马和他对质 |
[38:39] | It’s okay. I’m just glad Merlin could help. | 没关系 很高兴梅林能帮我们的忙 |
[38:42] | Merlin? | 梅林 |
[38:44] | Y-you’re…Merlin? | 你就是梅林 |
[38:48] | Expecting someone… | 你以为会是一个 |
[38:50] | older. | 老一点儿的 |
[38:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:53] | Well, let’s just say that being a tree — | 可能变成一棵树 |
[38:55] | good for your skin. | 对皮肤有好处 |
[38:57] | Well, now that the great sorcerer is among us, | 既然最伟大的男巫在我们这 |
[39:00] | maybe he’ll tell us. | 也许他能告诉我们 |
[39:01] | Can you do what your apprentice said? | 你能像你学徒所说的那样 |
[39:03] | Can you free Emma from the darkness? | 把艾玛从黑暗中解救出来吗 |
[39:08] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[39:11] | But with a caveat. | 但我必须警告你 |
[39:20] | Darkness like this takes a hold of a person, | 这样的黑暗控制一个人的时候 |
[39:23] | find its way deep inside, where nobody else can see. | 会找到那个人内心深处无人知晓的黑暗 |
[39:27] | So if I am to free you from its grasp, | 所以如果我要把你从黑暗中解救出来 |
[39:29] | I must know one thing. | 我必须知道一件事 |
[39:31] | Emma, is your heart truly ready to be free? | 艾玛 你的心真的做好被解救的准备了吗 |
[39:36] | Because it is as much up to you as me. | 这同样要由你自己来决定 |
[39:44] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[39:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:46] | What the hell is going on? What are you doing? | 到底发生了什么 你到底在干什么 |
[39:48] | I’m here to see Henry. | 我是来找亨利的 |
[39:49] | You know that’s not what I mean. | 你知道我不是问你这个 |
[39:51] | You took our memories, and now Gold. | 你拿走了我们的记忆 现在又轮到戈登 |
[39:53] | What are you trying to do? | 你打算干什么 |
[39:56] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[39:58] | There is nothing you can’t come back from | 你任何时候都可以回头 |
[39:59] | if you just tell us. | 只要你告诉我们 |
[40:02] | What I’m doing is my business, but it’s for the best. | 我做了什么不关你的事 但我是为了大家好 |
[40:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:06] | I was starting to. | 我本来已经开始相信你 |
[40:08] | And, like Henry, I was seeing the good in you. | 跟亨利一样 我在试着发现你善良的地方 |
[40:10] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[40:12] | I thought you could be different. | 我以为你会是不一样的 |
[40:15] | I thought you could escape the darkness. | 我以为你能逃离黑暗 |
[40:17] | But then you had to go and rip a 13-year-old girl’s heart out. | 但你却夺走了一个13岁女孩的心脏 |
[40:20] | What? | 你说什么 |
[40:24] | Now you’re breaking and entering? | 你还擅闯了我的结界吗 |
[40:25] | Oh, no. You don’t get to be self-righteous with me. | 不 你别再自以为是地指责我 |
[40:28] | Not after what you’ve done. | 特别是在你做出了这种事情之后 |
[40:31] | Henry saw what you did. | 你做的事亨利都看到了 |
[40:33] | He’s devastated. | 他已经崩溃了 |
[40:35] | I was trying to make it up to him. | 我在尝试补偿他 |
[40:36] | Make it up to him? | 补偿他 |
[40:37] | By reuniting a girl and her horse? | 通过帮那个女孩找到她的马吗 |
[40:39] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜看 |
[40:41] | You let the damn thing out in the first place. | 那匹马就是你放出去的吧 |
[40:44] | You forget — I have some experience with Dark Ones. | 你忘了 我也对付过黑暗者 |
[40:47] | Everything’s a manipulation. | 所以事情都是你们操控的 |
[40:49] | It all would’ve been fine | 事情都会变好的 |
[40:50] | If you could’ve just helped yourself and stayed out of it. | 只要你能够管好自己 别插手我的事 |
[40:53] | Maybe you’re the one causing pain. | 可能你就是引发这么多痛苦的人 |
[40:57] | Listen to you trying to justify everything. | 听听你的狡辩 |
[41:00] | If I’m the one on the moral high ground, | 如果我是那个站在道德至高点的人 |
[41:03] | you’ve fallen quite a ways, Ms. Swan. | 你已经堕落了 斯旺女士 |
[41:04] | Don’t “Ms. Swan” me. We’ve been through too much. | 别叫我斯旺女士 我们一起经历了那么多事 |
[41:08] | You know I never would have done that to Henry | 你知道如果不是有特殊的原因 |
[41:10] | if I didn’t have good reason. | 我是不会那样对亨利的 |
[41:12] | “Good reason.” | 特殊的原因 |
[41:16] | You know, that’s exactly what my mother said | 跟我妈妈当时说的一样 |
[41:18] | to justify what she did to Daniel. | 来狡辩她对丹尼尔做的事 |
[41:21] | What I did in Camelot, I did to protect Henry. | 我在卡米洛特做的这些事都是为了保护亨利 |
[41:23] | She thought she was protecting me, too. | 我母亲也觉得她是在保护我 |
[41:25] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[41:27] | There’s always a choice, Emma. | 任何事都是有选择的 艾玛 |
[41:30] | You’ve said that to me a thousand times. | 这句话你跟我说过无数遍 |
[41:33] | We were running out of time. | 我们没有多少时间了 |
[41:34] | It was the only way to free Merlin. | 这是解救梅林的唯一办法 |
[41:36] | Merlin? | 梅林 |
[41:39] | Wait — we freed Merlin in Camelot? | 等等 我们在卡米洛特解救了梅林 |
[41:45] | But if that’s true, why are you still the Dark One? | 如果这是真的 为什么你还是黑暗者 |
[41:47] | This is a waste of time. I want to see my son. | 现在是在浪费时间 我要见我儿子 |
[41:49] | Well, I don’t think he wants to see you. | 我觉得他大概不想见你 |
[41:54] | Goodbye, Ms. Swan. | 再见 斯旺女士 |