| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | You destroyed the only woman I ever loved. | 你毁了我唯一爱过的女人 | 
| [00:04] | Arthur knows we freed Merlin, | 亚瑟知道我们放了梅林 | 
| [00:06] | and he’s really not happy about it. | 而且对此很不高兴 | 
| [00:07] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的生活 | 
| [00:09] | We both know that broken sword can’t hurt me. | 你我都清楚那把坏了的剑伤不了我 | 
| [00:12] | Emma has Excalibur. | 王者之剑在艾玛那儿 | 
| [00:13] | The restored weapon has great power. | 重铸的武器力量很强大 | 
| [00:15] | It can destroy all light magic. | 它能毁掉所有光明魔法 | 
| [00:16] | That’s her plan. | 这就是她的计划 | 
| [00:17] | To snuff out the light forever. | 根除光明 | 
| [00:19] | What are you? | 你是什么人 | 
| [00:20] | Rumplestiltskin is but one of many. | 朗普斯金只是众多黑暗者之一 | 
| [00:22] | All the Dark Ones inside you. | 所有黑暗者体内的黑暗力量都在你体内 | 
| [00:25] | There is only one person | 现在只有一个人 | 
| [00:26] | who can help you defeat the Dark One now. | 能帮你们打败黑暗者 | 
| [00:27] | Her name…is Nimue. | 她叫妮缪 | 
| [00:50] | Beautiful, aren’t they? | 真漂亮啊 是吧 | 
| [00:53] | Both halves finally reunited. | 两截剑终于重聚了 | 
| [00:56] | You know what they represent, now, don’t you? | 你知道他们代表了什么吧 | 
| [00:59] | Power. | 力量 | 
| [01:01] | It’s much more than power, dearie. | 可不止呢 亲爱的 | 
| [01:04] | It’s history. | 是历史 | 
| [01:06] | Excalibur’s promise was born eons ago. | 王者之剑的承诺流传千古 | 
| [01:10] | And now it’s time for that promise… | 现在 该让这承诺 | 
| [01:14] | to be fulfilled. | 成为现实了 | 
| [01:39] | They following?! | 他们跟上了吗 | 
| [01:40] | No. | 没有 | 
| [01:42] | They wouldn’t trail escaped generals into this, | 就算是统帅逃了他们都不会这么追 | 
| [01:44] | much less foot soldiers. | 何况是普通士兵了 | 
| [01:53] | Look, look! | 看啊 | 
| [01:55] | There it is again. | 又出现了 | 
| [01:56] | It’s a mirage, Merlin. | 那是幻觉 梅林 | 
| [01:58] | There’s no water there. | 那里没有水的 | 
| [02:00] | I would rather find out for sure than lie here and die. | 我宁可确定一下 也不想躺在这里等死 | 
| [02:03] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [02:16] | That’s a gift from the gods. | 这是诸神的礼物啊 | 
| [02:19] | We are hardly worth notice of the gods. | 诸神注意不到我们吧 | 
| [02:22] | The gods could do worse. | 诸神还能注意更糟的人呢 | 
| [02:24] | But if you don’t want any… | 如果你不想要 | 
| [02:39] | Well, then… | 那么 | 
| [02:43] | to drink or die? | 喝 还是死 | 
| [02:49] | With your permission… | 承蒙惠准 | 
| [03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:12] | So you can really do it… | 你真能做到吗 | 
| [04:14] | take the Dark One dagger and put it together with Arthur’s sword | 把黑暗者的匕首和亚瑟的剑合璧 | 
| [04:16] | to re-create the original Excalibur? | 重铸原来的王者之剑 | 
| [04:18] | I hope so. | 希望可以 | 
| [04:19] | And we can use it to save Emma? | 我们可以用它来救艾玛 | 
| [04:20] | Perhaps, but I need two things. | 或许吧 但我需要两样东西 | 
| [04:22] | The magical means to unite the two blades. | 合并两把剑的魔法 | 
| [04:24] | That’s my and Emma’s quest. | 这是我和艾玛要去找的 | 
| [04:26] | – From you, I need… – The two blades. | -而你们得… -弄到两截剑 | 
| [04:29] | We’re pretty much at the open-warfare stage. | 我们现在已经全面开战了 | 
| [04:31] | Now, getting the partial sword from Arthur won’t be easy. | 想从亚瑟那儿拿到断剑不是易事 | 
| [04:33] | As long as you’re looking at the future, any hints on how? | 既然你能看到未来 有什么提示吗 | 
| [04:36] | Well, the future isn’t exact. | 未来不是既定的 | 
| [04:37] | – There are many parts… – Of course there are. | -有很多可能 -废话 | 
| [04:40] | You’re willing to send us behind enemy lines, | 你让我们深入敌后 | 
| [04:42] | but when it comes to specifics, | 但一说具体的 | 
| [04:44] | everything’s a little fuzzy, isn’t it?! | 就都一片模糊了 | 
| [04:46] | Hook, Merlin’s helping Emma. | 虎克 梅林在帮艾玛 | 
| [04:47] | Is he?! She’s sitting out there right now, | 是吗 她就坐在外面 | 
| [04:49] | making things to pull memories out of people’s heads, | 编织些捕捉他人记忆的东西 | 
| [04:51] | because that’s what she does now instead of sleeping. | 因为她根本无法入眠 就只能干这个 | 
| [04:54] | I’m not quite seeing the helping! | 我看不出他怎么帮忙了 | 
| [04:56] | I understand. | 我能理解 | 
| [04:58] | I know what it is to lose someone you love to the Dark One. | 我了解心爱之人变成黑暗者的感受 | 
| [05:01] | All I can ask of all of you | 我只能求你们 | 
| [05:03] | is that you bring me that sword… | 把那把剑给我 | 
| [05:07] | …and that you have patience with Emma. | 并且对艾玛的事耐心点 | 
| [05:10] | Her kind of power, for good or evil… | 她那样的力量 不论好坏 | 
| [05:14] | it is a weight on the soul. | 都是灵魂的沉重负担 | 
| [05:16] | And love is a great help, if you can find it. | 而爱则很有帮助 但愿你能发现 | 
| [05:26] | There. You’re healed. | 好了 你痊愈了 | 
| [05:27] | Gratitude, Great Merlin. | 多谢 伟大的梅林 | 
| [05:29] | You’re both very welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [05:32] | I think that’s it for today. | 今天就这些了 | 
| [05:35] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [05:38] | I didn’t see her arrive. I’ll get her to leave. | 我刚才没看见她 我这就叫她走 | 
| [05:41] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 | 
| [05:43] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [05:45] | You always know. | 你总是知道的 | 
| [05:47] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈谈 | 
| [05:48] | You head back. | 你回去吧 | 
| [05:50] | Check on the brooms. | 去看看扫帚 | 
| [05:57] | Have you come to see me? | 你是来见我的吗 | 
| [06:00] | You’re Merlin? | 你就是梅林吗 | 
| [06:02] | Not all wizards have long white beards. | 不是所有巫师都留着大白胡子 | 
| [06:04] | Please, tell me. What brings you here? | 请告诉我 你为何而来 | 
| [06:06] | My village… | 我的村庄 | 
| [06:09] | I was in my garden when a masked man rode in. | 我正在花园里 一个蒙面人骑马进来 | 
| [06:14] | His name is Vortigan. | 他叫伏提庚 | 
| [06:16] | He ransacks towns, | 他洗劫了镇子 | 
| [06:18] | burns them to the ground, | 付之一炬 | 
| [06:20] | so I-I fled on foot to the woods. | 我只好逃进树林 | 
| [06:23] | I looked back from the hillside, | 我从山上回头看 | 
| [06:25] | and everything was in flames. | 那里一片火海 | 
| [06:27] | He had killed everyone. | 他杀了所有人 | 
| [06:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [06:31] | Please, allow me to help you. What can I grant you? | 请让我帮你吧 我能为你做点什么 | 
| [06:34] | Revenge. | 复仇 | 
| [06:37] | These were all I had on me when I ran. | 我逃出来时只带了这个 | 
| [06:40] | They’re seeds from the middlemist flower. | 是迷雾花的种子 | 
| [06:42] | They only prosper around my village. | 只在我们村附近开花 | 
| [06:45] | When Vortigan scorched the earth, | 伏提庚烧村时 | 
| [06:47] | he could have killed them forever. | 本会烧光这种花 | 
| [06:49] | My best revenge would be for them to live on despite him. | 我最好的复仇就是让它们依然能盛开 | 
| [06:54] | We will plant them here. | 那我们就在这里栽种 | 
| [06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:00] | If the flowers survive, | 如果花能存活下来 | 
| [07:01] | at least something other than me lived on. | 那么至少我不是唯一的幸存者 | 
| [07:10] | I’ll try and pass through again in the spring. | 等到春天我会尽量回来 | 
| [07:13] | I want to see them in bloom. | 我想看它们开放 | 
| [07:16] | Well, why wait? | 何必等待 | 
| [07:31] | Stay close. | 留下来吧 | 
| [07:32] | You can come and see them anytime. | 你可以随时来看它们 | 
| [07:35] | You see the future. | 你能看到未来 | 
| [07:38] | Do I do that? | 我留下来了吗 | 
| [07:43] | With you, for some reason… | 不知为什么 对你 | 
| [07:46] | I have no idea. | 我看不到 | 
| [07:50] | I hope so. | 希望你会留下 | 
| [07:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [07:58] | Nimue. | 妮缪 | 
| [08:01] | Nimue. | 妮缪 | 
| [08:11] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [08:15] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [08:18] | Emma, there is a way to make Excalibur whole again. | 艾玛 有个办法可以重铸王者之剑 | 
| [08:22] | Will you come with me today so we can get what we need? | 你今天能随我去找我们需要的东西吗 | 
| [08:24] | – It’s not far. – What is it? | -离这里不远的 -是什么 | 
| [08:26] | A spark from mankind’s original fire, | 人类原始火种的火苗 | 
| [08:29] | the flame of Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯之火的火焰 | 
| [08:31] | Its heat forged Excalibur, | 是它的热量锻造了王者之剑 | 
| [08:33] | and that’s what we’ll need to put it back together. | 我们需要用它才能重铸这把剑 | 
| [08:36] | So will you come with me to collect the spark? | 你愿跟我去取火吗 | 
| [08:37] | We’ll be back by nightfall. | 我们日落前就能回来 | 
| [08:41] | You look dire. | 你看上去很悲观 | 
| [08:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:48] | When we get there, | 等我们到了 | 
| [08:50] | we will need to deal with the first Dark One. | 我们得对付初代黑暗者 | 
| [08:53] | The one who wore the mask? | 戴面具的人吗 | 
| [08:54] | The one who killed the woman you love? | 杀了你心爱女人的那人 | 
| [08:56] | The very same. | 正是 | 
| [08:58] | This is not a trivial task. | 这任务并不轻松 | 
| [09:01] | I was seeing Rumplestiltskin. | 我之前能看到朗普斯金 | 
| [09:02] | Like, a voice in my head. | 就像脑海中的声音 | 
| [09:04] | I just got rid of him. | 我刚刚摆脱他 | 
| [09:06] | And now you want me to let another one in? | 你要我再放个进来吗 | 
| [09:08] | Yes, and not just anyone. | 是的 而且不是普通的一个 | 
| [09:11] | This is the first Dark One, the original, | 这是初代黑暗者 最初的那一个 | 
| [09:14] | the one from whom all the evil that followed was born. | 之后所有的邪恶都由此人产生 | 
| [09:20] | Will we win? | 我们能赢吗 | 
| [09:23] | I see two paths for our journey, Emma. | 我看到我们的道路有两条 艾玛 | 
| [09:26] | On one, you resist the darkness and we succeed. | 一条是你抵抗住了黑暗 我们获胜了 | 
| [09:30] | On the other, you succumb to the darkness | 一条是你向黑暗屈服了 | 
| [09:32] | and I do not return. I die. | 我没能回来 我死了 | 
| [09:34] | You die? But… | 你死了 但是 | 
| [09:35] | Even immortality has exceptions. | 永生也是有例外的 | 
| [09:38] | A Dark One does have the power to kill me. | 黑暗者是可以杀死我的 | 
| [09:40] | But they won’t even be there. Not really. | 但他们根本不会出现啊 并不是实体啊 | 
| [09:47] | It would be me. | 是我 | 
| [09:49] | If you died, it would be me. | 如果你死了 那就是我动的手 | 
| [09:50] | If I die, it means that you lost your battle | 如果我死了 那就是你失败了 | 
| [09:54] | and the darkness stained your soul. | 黑暗玷污了你的灵魂 | 
| [09:57] | Everything and everyone that you know | 你周围的一切人和事 | 
| [09:58] | will be at the mercy | 都将受制于 | 
| [10:00] | of the most powerful Dark One ever — | 有史以来最强大的黑暗者 | 
| [10:03] | yourself. | 你自己 | 
| [10:07] | No pressure. | 别有压力 | 
| [10:20] | You’ll return by nightfall, right? | 黄昏时分你会回来吧 | 
| [10:22] | Yes. We go get this spark thing, | 会 我们一拿到那个发光的东西 | 
| [10:25] | and then I’m working my way back to you, babe. | 我就回来你身边 亲爱的 | 
| [10:27] | I know when you’re quoting something. | 我能听出来你在引经据典 | 
| [10:28] | And I love that you never know what it is. | 而我就喜欢你永远不知引自何处 | 
| [10:31] | Anyway, with a bit of luck, | 总之 加上一点运气 | 
| [10:33] | we can put Excalibur together tomorrow, | 明天我们就可以重铸王者之剑 | 
| [10:34] | and then — bam — no more darkness. | 然后 嘭 黑暗不复存在 | 
| [10:38] | Be careful, Emma. | 小心 艾玛 | 
| [10:51] | Calm down, Swan. I’m not proposing. | 别紧张 斯旺 我不是在向你求婚 | 
| [10:55] | You know I’m a survivor. | 你知道我生命力强 | 
| [10:57] | This ring is why. I’ve had it for many years. | 戒指就是原因 我戴在身上很多年了 | 
| [11:01] | It’s the reason I’m alive. | 这是我活着的原因 | 
| [11:03] | Or it could be. Who knows? | 或者不是 谁知道呢 | 
| [11:06] | You know I can’t die today. | 你知道我今天是不会死的 | 
| [11:08] | I’m immortal now. | 我现在是永生的 | 
| [11:12] | The Dark One is immortal. | 黑暗者是永生的 | 
| [11:15] | Emma isn’t. | 可艾玛不是 | 
| [11:17] | Bring her home to me. | 把她给我带回来 | 
| [11:19] | At the very least, it’s a reminder | 至少 这戒指提醒着你 | 
| [11:21] | that you’ve got a piercing-eyed, | 这里有个目光犀利 | 
| [11:22] | smoldering pirate here who loves you. | 内心焦急的海盗爱着你 | 
| [11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [11:45] | It’s time. | 该走了 | 
| [11:56] | Is this some new magic? | 这是新魔法吗 | 
| [11:58] | Are you frowning them into growing faster? | 你皱着眉头 花就能长快点吗 | 
| [12:01] | Just thinking. | 只是在想事情 | 
| [12:03] | There’s a man I’m considering helping. | 我想帮一个人 | 
| [12:05] | He’s tired. | 他很疲惫 | 
| [12:07] | He’s spent his life tending to others, | 一辈子都在照顾别人 | 
| [12:08] | and now he just wants to marry the woman he loves | 现在他只想娶他心爱的女人 | 
| [12:10] | and grow old by her side. | 在她身边慢慢老去 | 
| [12:12] | But there’s an obstacle. | 但是遇到了阻碍 | 
| [12:14] | He sounds awful. | 听起来好悲惨 | 
| [12:17] | If I teach you nothing else, | 你从我这没学别的 | 
| [12:19] | it will be to laugh at yourself. | 就学会了自嘲 | 
| [12:21] | If you want to propose, go ahead. | 如果你想求婚 就求吧 | 
| [12:28] | Now, tell me about this obstacle. | 跟我说说什么阻碍 | 
| [12:33] | Well, you know that I didn’t always have magic, | 你知道我不是一直有魔法的 | 
| [12:37] | but I’ve never actually said how it happened. | 但我从未说过我是怎么得到的 | 
| [12:41] | It was a gift. | 那是一份礼物 | 
| [12:43] | I found the Holy Grail. | 我找到了圣杯 | 
| [12:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:46] | The Holy Grail? | 圣杯 | 
| [12:48] | You found the Holy Grail? Merlin — | 你找到了圣杯 梅林 | 
| [12:50] | I drank from it, and it gave me magic. | 我喝了里面的水 它赋予了我魔法 | 
| [12:53] | But it also gave me eternal life. | 同时也给了我不死之身 | 
| [12:58] | That was 500 years ago. | 那是五百年前的事 | 
| [13:01] | I don’t age. I don’t die. | 我不会变老 永生不死 | 
| [13:02] | So if I were to marry you, | 所以如果我娶了你 | 
| [13:03] | then I would have to watch as you leave me behind. | 就要看着你离我而去 | 
| [13:07] | I would rather share a life with you to the end | 那我宁愿与你共度一生 | 
| [13:12] | than go on without you. | 也不愿过着没有你的生活 | 
| [13:14] | If you still had the Grail — | 如果圣杯还在你这儿 | 
| [13:15] | I do. | 在我这儿 | 
| [13:18] | It’s in the bottom of the chest, | 在衣柜底下 | 
| [13:20] | in the main room of the tower. | 塔楼的正厅里 | 
| [13:22] | It’s in my living room. | 在我客厅里吗 | 
| [13:27] | Wait. There’s your answer, a wise one. | 等等 这就是办法 完美的办法 | 
| [13:30] | Let me drink from the Grail. | 让我喝圣杯里的水 | 
| [13:32] | We can live forever together. | 我们就能永远生活在一起了 | 
| [13:34] | I’m so sorry, my dearest, | 对不起 亲爱的 | 
| [13:36] | but I’ve already seen the cost of immortality. | 可我已经见过永生的代价 | 
| [13:43] | Life is made of little moments, | 生命是由小小的回忆所组成 | 
| [13:45] | precious as diamonds. | 如钻石般珍贵 | 
| [13:48] | But imagine there were an endless sea of diamonds. | 但是想想 有一片一望无垠的钻石 | 
| [13:50] | They’d all be worthless. They’d be as common as sand. | 它们就会变得一文不值 像沙子一样普通 | 
| [13:54] | I do have another solution, | 但是我有别的办法 | 
| [13:57] | If you’ll accept it. | 如果你接受的话 | 
| [14:00] | We take the Grail, | 我们把圣杯 | 
| [14:01] | and we remake it into a sword. | 重制成一把剑 | 
| [14:05] | Such a blade could cut away my magic, | 这把剑能够切除我的魔法 | 
| [14:07] | my immortality, | 我的永生 | 
| [14:08] | and then we can come back here, | 然后我们就能回到这里来 | 
| [14:10] | and we can live normal lives together. | 一起过普通人的生活 | 
| [14:16] | You would really give up so much? | 你真的愿意放弃这些吗 | 
| [14:38] | For you. | 为了你我愿意 | 
| [14:50] | I don’t want this moment to get lost | 我不想让这一刻遗失在 | 
| [14:52] | in an endless sea of time. | 无尽的时间海洋里 | 
| [14:57] | Come. | 走吧 | 
| [14:58] | Come make the preparations. | 我们去做准备 | 
| [15:10] | Okay, what’s the plan? | 好吧 计划是什么 | 
| [15:12] | We take them by surprise and go in through the front gate. | 我们给他们来个出其不意 从前门进去 | 
| [15:14] | Well, after our jailbreak, they’ll be on high alert. | 我们那次劫狱之后 他们一定处于高级戒备 | 
| [15:17] | We need a diversion at the drawbridge. | 需要有人在吊桥分散他们的注意力 | 
| [15:19] | The rest of us can climb the wall on the side. | 其余人悄悄地从墙爬过去 | 
| [15:21] | Are you forgetting? I’ve got magic. | 你们忘记我有魔法了吗 | 
| [15:23] | I can just poof into Arthur’s bedroom. | 我可以嗖的一下就进到亚瑟的卧室里去 | 
| [15:27] | What?! | 怎么了 | 
| [15:30] | Well, if you’re going to make a scene, | 如果想大闹一场的话 | 
| [15:31] | you might as well make noise. | 不妨来点噪音吧 | 
| [15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:35] | I do love hearing a sensible person talk. | 总算能听到个理智的声音了 | 
| [15:38] | Spit it out. What are you thinking? | 说吧 你有什么想法 | 
| [15:41] | I’m thinking going in the front — suicide. | 我认为从前门进就是自杀 | 
| [15:43] | Diversion — Arthur hides the sword. | 分散注意力的时候 亚瑟就已经把剑藏起来了 | 
| [15:46] | You need it on him. | 你们正需要那把剑 | 
| [15:47] | And you could poof right in front of a blade. | 而你可能嗖的一下正好送到人家刀下了 | 
| [15:49] | You need to sneak in so quietly… | 你们得悄悄潜入 | 
| [15:52] | no one knows you’re there. | 不能让别人发现 | 
| [15:53] | How? Hang glider? Oh, giant slingshot. | 怎么做 坐滑翔机吗 还是大弹弓 | 
| [15:56] | If Sir-Caustic would let me speak, | 如果刻薄先生肯让我说完 | 
| [15:58] | I’d tell you that I wasn’t idle during those days in there, | 我会告诉你们 我之前在那并非无所事事 | 
| [16:00] | playing mute handmaiden at Regina’s side. | 假装成瑞金娜身边一个哑巴女仆 | 
| [16:02] | I was plotting an escape. | 我曾计划逃跑 | 
| [16:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [16:05] | And I found a way out. | 我找到了出去的路 | 
| [16:07] | And if I know a way out, I know a way in. | 如果知道出去的路 那一定就知道进去的路 | 
| [16:10] | You’re going to help us? | 你要帮助我们吗 | 
| [16:11] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [16:13] | Because you’re going to help me. | 因为你们也要帮助我 | 
| [16:16] | I want my magic back. | 我想要回我的魔法 | 
| [16:22] | It’s a tunnel, abandoned for years. | 这是个隧道 废弃多年 | 
| [16:24] | It will take you to the courtyard. | 直接通向庭院 | 
| [16:25] | Well, if it’s so good, | 如果这么方便的话 | 
| [16:27] | why didn’t you escape through it? | 你为什么不从这逃跑呢 | 
| [16:28] | Observe the massive metal gate. | 没看到这扇大铁门吗 | 
| [16:31] | See, without magic, I’m a delicate thing. | 如果没有魔法 我就是个娇弱的女子 | 
| [16:34] | Well, it leads in the right direction. | 前面路的方向是对的 | 
| [16:36] | Looks like your information is good, | 看来你的信息无误 | 
| [16:38] | – at least this far. – Thank you. | -至少目前是这样 -谢谢 | 
| [16:40] | Now I’ve done my part. You can do yours. | 我的任务完成了 该你们了 | 
| [16:42] | Take off this bloody cuff. | 把这该死的手铐拿下来 | 
| [16:44] | For all we know, this leads to the guards’ quarters. | 也许这里确实通往守卫的营房 | 
| [16:46] | We make it out safe with the sword, then we’ll talk. | 等我们能拿到剑安全返回 到时候再说 | 
| [16:49] | Mary Margaret, how do you feel about guard duty? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 你来看守她怎么样 | 
| [16:51] | Oh, I’d be delighted. | 我很乐意 | 
| [16:53] | We’ll chat, have plenty of pregnancy tips. | 我们可以聊聊天 讨论一下孕期注意事项 | 
| [16:55] | Good lord, this is worse than being in my cell. | 老天 这比牢里还糟糕 | 
| [16:58] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 | 
| [17:00] | Let’s get this sword. | 我们去拿剑 | 
| [17:23] | These are powerful ingredients, Arthur. | 这些都是能力很强的材料 亚瑟 | 
| [17:25] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你知道自己在干什么 | 
| [17:27] | We need something to protect us. | 我们需要东西来保护自己 | 
| [17:29] | These people drop from the sky, | 这些人从天而降 | 
| [17:31] | then they turn on us, freeing prisoners! | 然后攻击我们 放走犯人 | 
| [17:34] | They won’t stop until they’ve taken everything from me. | 不夺走我们的一切 他们不会罢休 | 
| [17:40] | Guards! | 守卫 | 
| [17:42] | Infidels are on their way. | 异教徒们要来了 | 
| [17:43] | Call up the reserves. | 召集预备军 | 
| [17:44] | Get every man on the parapet, and patrol every hall. | 派人镇守护墙 每条走廊都派人巡逻 | 
| [17:46] | And, you, give me your helm. | 至于你 把你的头盔给我 | 
| [17:53] | The ladle and the caldron have special protection spells. | 这套锅勺被施了特殊的保护咒 | 
| [17:57] | This helmet and our friends not. | 外面那些人会跟这顶头盔一样 | 
| [18:10] | Throw this on any stranger you see, | 看到陌生人就浇到他们身上 | 
| [18:12] | and bring me what’s left of them. | 把剩下的东西都带回来给我 | 
| [18:16] | It will be nothing but teeth and bones. | 他们会被熔化得只剩牙齿和骨头 | 
| [18:20] | This is war now. | 战争打响了 | 
| [18:26] | Whenever I was seeing Rumplestiltskin in my head, | 我每次看到朗普斯金 | 
| [18:28] | he said he would only be with me | 他都说在我接受黑暗力量以前 | 
| [18:30] | until I embraced my dark powers. | 他会一直跟着我 | 
| [18:33] | So recently, I’ve been thinking maybe not seeing him, | 所以最近我看不见他了 | 
| [18:37] | maybe that’s a bad thing. | 我想也许是件坏事 | 
| [18:38] | Have you embraced your powers? | 你接受自己的黑暗力量了吗 | 
| [18:44] | I’ve done some dark things recently. | 我最近干了一些坏事 | 
| [18:47] | I hurt someone — | 我伤害了别人 | 
| [18:50] | my son. | 我儿子 | 
| [18:55] | And if I dig deep down… | 扪心自问 | 
| [18:59] | …the darkness is winning. | 黑暗确实占据上风 | 
| [19:03] | But there’s hope, right? | 但还有希望 对吗 | 
| [19:05] | You wouldn’t be bothering to get this spark | 如果没有希望 | 
| [19:07] | if there wasn’t still hope. | 你就不会这么费心去找火种了 | 
| [19:10] | There is hope, | 还有希望 | 
| [19:12] | and it’s up there. | 虽然很困难 | 
| [19:16] | That’s a whole lot of up. | 那也太高了 | 
| [19:18] | We can make it. | 我们上得去 | 
| [19:20] | The question is, will I come down? | 问题是 我还下得来吗 | 
| [19:38] | This was my village. My home. | 这里是我的村庄 我的家 | 
| [19:41] | Look what’s become of it. | 看看它变成什么样了 | 
| [19:55] | My house was — was right here. | 我家 就在这 | 
| [20:01] | Or maybe — maybe it was there. | 也可能是那里 | 
| [20:06] | Oh, it’s so different now. | 现在都不一样了 | 
| [20:08] | Sometimes the sole survivor of a tragedy can feel guilty. | 有时候灾难唯一的幸存者会有负罪感 | 
| [20:13] | In the future, they’ll call it — | 之后他们会把那当作… | 
| [20:14] | I don’t feel guilty. I feel angry. | 我没有负罪感 只有愤怒 | 
| [20:18] | This shouldn’t be the way | 那些手无寸铁的人 | 
| [20:19] | that those who cannot take are taken. | 不该就这样被杀害 | 
| [20:24] | If I had magic like yours, | 如果我有你那样强大的魔法 | 
| [20:26] | if I had a million lifetimes to hand out power | 如果我有生生世世的时间 | 
| [20:29] | to those who need it and to strike down those who — | 给需要的人力量 打击那些… | 
| [20:31] | Nimue, | 妮缪 | 
| [20:35] | it’s been decided. | 我们都说好了 | 
| [20:43] | Look. | 看 | 
| [20:45] | In the street, cups. | 满街的杯子 | 
| [20:48] | It looks like every household brought out their cups for him. | 看起来每一户人家都为他拿出了杯子 | 
| [20:51] | Why would they d– | 他们为什么… | 
| [20:55] | He was questing for the Gail | 他在寻找圣杯 | 
| [20:57] | and torching down each hiding place | 每找完一处 | 
| [21:00] | as he annihilated it. | 他就点火烧毁房子 | 
| [21:02] | Will you check the pack and make sure the grail is secure? | 你检查一下包 看看圣杯还安全吗 | 
| [21:04] | I’ve never taken it away from the tower before. | 我从没把它拿出过塔楼 | 
| [21:07] | I’m going to perform a detection spell. | 我要施一个探测法术 | 
| [21:18] | Vortigern. | 伏提庚 | 
| [21:20] | He’s here, over the horizon, the way we came! | 他在这 就在我们来的路上 | 
| [21:23] | Hurry! | 快 | 
| [21:24] | He’s just a man! | 他只是个凡人 | 
| [21:25] | You could kill him with one magical word. | 只要一句咒语 你就能杀了他 | 
| [21:28] | If I use magic to kill, | 如果我用魔法杀了他 | 
| [21:30] | darkness will take root inside of me. | 黑暗就会在我的心底扎根 | 
| [21:32] | Nothing — nothing is worth risking that. | 无论如何都不值得冒这个险 | 
| [21:38] | Come. | 走吧 | 
| [21:49] | Back. | 退后 | 
| [21:55] | You suppose that’s for us? | 你觉得那是用来对付我们的吗 | 
| [21:57] | I have a feeling we don’t want to find out. | 我觉得我们不会想知道的 | 
| [22:00] | Come on. Let’s keep moving. | 快 继续走 | 
| [22:02] | I keep waiting for the ax to fall. | 我一直在等斧子掉下来 | 
| [22:04] | I didn’t think she had it in her, but… | 虽然不相信她会这样 但… | 
| [22:07] | Zelena hasn’t screwed us… | 塞琳娜没有骗我们 | 
| [22:10] | yet. | 目前为止 | 
| [22:15] | Good thing we’re in the shade. | 还好我们在阴凉处 | 
| [22:17] | I guess the sun’s a problem for you now | 我猜既然你现在不是绿皮肤了 | 
| [22:20] | that you’re not green. | 那也会怕晒吧 | 
| [22:24] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [22:25] | I’m finally trying to do something to help, | 我终于想帮点忙了 | 
| [22:28] | and nobody believes me! | 却没有人相信我 | 
| [22:30] | It’s the hormones talking. | 你是荷尔蒙发作了 | 
| [22:31] | No! She’s always the winner, and I’m always the loser, | 不 她总是赢家 而我总是输家 | 
| [22:35] | and she’s gonna take my baby! | 她还要抢走我的孩子 | 
| [22:41] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [22:42] | Zelena? | 塞琳娜 | 
| [22:46] | Zelena, are you in pain? | 塞琳娜 你不舒服吗 | 
| [22:50] | Not now that you’ve shut up! | 你闭嘴就舒服了 | 
| [22:54] | Oh, there’s no rest for the wicked. | 邪恶女巫可没空休息 | 
| [23:03] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 | 
| [23:06] | Come. You’ll see that’s an understatement. | 来吧 给你看看更厉害的 | 
| [23:18] | Are you sure this will work? | 你确定这可行吗 | 
| [23:21] | I’m quite sure. | 非常确定 | 
| [23:31] | This will give me the life I wish for — | 它会赐给我梦寐以求的人生 | 
| [23:33] | shorter… | 短暂 | 
| [23:35] | and full of love and meaning. | 但却有爱 有意义 | 
| [24:33] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [24:35] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [24:36] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:37] | Vortigan. | 伏提庚 | 
| [24:43] | There’s no more grail, sir. Leave us be. | 圣杯已毁 阁下请回吧 | 
| [24:50] | He wants the sword. | 他想要剑 | 
| [24:56] | The sword will bring you no joy. | 这把剑会招致厄运的 | 
| [25:00] | Nimue, be still! | 妮缪 冷静 | 
| [25:01] | I can do this! You don’t know! | 我能做到 你不了解我 | 
| [25:10] | No! | 不 | 
| [25:15] | Nimue. | 妮缪 | 
| [25:18] | Nimue? | 妮缪 | 
| [25:20] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 | 
| [25:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [25:27] | Nimue. | 妮缪 | 
| [25:30] | Nimue? | 妮缪 | 
| [25:34] | Nimue! | 妮缪 | 
| [25:48] | This structure marks the end of Prometheus’ theft. | 这座建筑记载着普罗米修斯盗火的结局 | 
| [25:54] | The stolen flame burned on for a great while — | 失窃的火种燃烧了许久 | 
| [25:56] | long enough for Excalibur | 足够王者之剑 | 
| [25:57] | to be both forged and broken here. | 在这里锻造和损毁 | 
| [26:02] | This is where the first Dark One killed Nimue, | 在这里 第一任黑暗者杀死了妮缪 | 
| [26:04] | the woman I loved. | 我心爱的女人 | 
| [26:06] | What happened to the flame? | 火种怎么样了 | 
| [26:08] | The first Dark One took it | 第一任黑暗者拿走了 | 
| [26:10] | and still possesses it in the form of a single ember, | 直到现在还保存着余烬 | 
| [26:13] | with the spark deep inside. | 火种就在里面 | 
| [26:15] | So that’s what I need to get. | 所以那就是我要找的东西 | 
| [26:18] | Okay. Bring him on. | 好 叫他出来吧 | 
| [26:25] | My family let you take this? | 我家人给你的吗 | 
| [26:27] | I didn’t ask permission. | 我逼他们给我的 | 
| [26:29] | You need its power to talk to the first Dark One, | 你需要它的法力去跟初代黑暗者对话 | 
| [26:32] | to reach all the way back to the origin of dark magic. | 去追溯黑魔法的起源 | 
| [26:38] | It’s buzzing, like… | 它在嗡嗡作响 感觉 | 
| [26:41] | ants crawling up my arm. | 一群蚂蚁往我手臂上爬 | 
| [26:44] | Is it safe? | 这么做安全吗 | 
| [26:45] | Of course not. | 当然不安全 | 
| [26:47] | Your power is totally unchecked, | 你的法力已经无法估量 | 
| [26:48] | and I’ve just handed you the power to kill me. | 而我刚刚还给了你能置我于死地的武器 | 
| [26:52] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [26:53] | call on the spirit of the previous Dark Ones. | 召唤历代黑暗者的灵魂吧 | 
| [26:59] | Take the right path. | 走上正路 | 
| [27:10] | It’s just in my head. | 这只是幻觉 | 
| [27:13] | It’s just in my head. | 这只是幻觉 | 
| [27:15] | It’s just in my head. | 这只是幻觉 | 
| [27:23] | You did it. | 你成功了 | 
| [27:25] | You can see him, too? | 你也能看到他吗 | 
| [27:26] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:27] | Power has its advantages. | 法力还是有用的 | 
| [27:31] | And it’s not a him. | 而且她不是男人 | 
| [27:58] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 | 
| [27:59] | And now I’m going to kill you. | 现在我还要杀了你 | 
| [28:01] | That power was never meant to be a weapon! | 那种法力不应该当做武器 | 
| [28:04] | Then you shouldn’t have turned it into a sword. | 那你就不该把它制成剑 | 
| [28:13] | Nimue. | 妮缪 | 
| [28:18] | How? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [28:21] | When I cast the detection spell. | 趁我施探测咒的时候 | 
| [28:24] | Yes. I drank from the grail. | 是的 我喝了圣杯里的水 | 
| [28:28] | You didn’t tell me what it feels like to be strong, Merlin, | 你从没告诉过我变强是什么感觉 梅林 | 
| [28:31] | to be immortal. | 永生是什么感觉 | 
| [28:33] | Nimue, you let me watch you die! | 妮缪 你故意让我看你死去 | 
| [28:34] | I’m sorry about the play-acting, | 很抱歉对你演了一出戏 | 
| [28:36] | but it was my last chance to remind you | 但这也是我最后一次提醒你 | 
| [28:37] | what death looks like. | 死亡是什么模样 | 
| [28:43] | What matters now | 现在最重要的 | 
| [28:44] | is that you’re holding a man’s heart in your hand. | 是你手里还攥着一个人的心脏 | 
| [28:47] | Please, spare him. | 求求你 饶了他吧 | 
| [28:48] | He doesn’t deserve sparing! | 他不值得宽恕 | 
| [28:50] | If you kill, your magic will turn dark. | 如果你杀了人 你的魔法会变黑暗 | 
| [28:53] | You’ll commit atrocities that you can’t even imagine. | 你会犯下你无法想象的滔天罪行 | 
| [28:55] | This man took my home and my family. | 这个人杀了我的家人 烧了我的村庄 | 
| [28:59] | I had nothing to care for but a handful of seeds! | 而我却只能照顾那一捧种子 | 
| [29:02] | I’m not fighting for him! I’m fighting for you! | 我不是为他求饶 我是为你求饶 | 
| [29:05] | I need you to be the woman that I know. | 你得变回从前的那个你 | 
| [29:08] | I cannot bear to watch you become this. | 我不能忍受眼睁睁看你成为这个样子 | 
| [29:11] | I know you feel you’ve lost everything, | 我知道你感觉自己失去了一切 | 
| [29:13] | but, Nimue, if you do this… | 但是妮缪 如果你这么做的话 | 
| [29:17] | …then we’ve lost everything. | 我们将真的失去一切 | 
| [29:52] | Let’s not think about cutting away anyone’s magic or immortality. | 别想什么切断魔法或永生了 | 
| [29:56] | Please don’t — don’t do this. | 求求你别 别这样做 | 
| [29:59] | Nimue. | 妮缪 | 
| [30:01] | No! | 不要 | 
| [30:05] | No! | 不要 | 
| [30:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [30:25] | No, Nimue. | 不 妮缪 | 
| [30:30] | I’m sorry. | 是我的错 | 
| [30:41] | Nimue. | 妮缪 | 
| [30:44] | Yes. I’m Nimue. | 是的 我就是妮缪 | 
| [30:47] | And you are Emma. | 而你是艾玛 | 
| [30:50] | How pretty, | 多美妙啊 | 
| [30:51] | the first Dark One and the newest Dark One | 初代黑暗者和新任黑暗者 | 
| [30:54] | standing as sisters. | 姐妹般的站在一起 | 
| [30:58] | It makes sense. | 这就说得通了 | 
| [31:00] | You killed the woman he loved | 你杀死了曾经的自己 | 
| [31:02] | because you killed the woman you used to be. | 所以他说你杀死了他爱的女人 | 
| [31:05] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [31:06] | I did tell you. | 我告诉过你了 | 
| [31:09] | The creature over there is the first Dark One. | 站在你面前的就是初代黑暗者 | 
| [31:11] | It’s not the woman I loved. | 并不是我深爱的那个女人 | 
| [31:14] | It’s been a long time, Merlin. | 梅林 好久不见 | 
| [31:25] | I’ve thought of you every day. | 我每天都在思念你 | 
| [31:30] | And now, on your last day, | 而今天 在你的祭日 | 
| [31:32] | I’ll be your last thought. | 我将成为你最后的思念 | 
| [31:34] | How poetic. | 多么有诗意 | 
| [31:38] | Why are you doing this? You loved him. | 你为什么要这么做 你明明爱过他 | 
| [31:39] | Even when you love someone, | 即使你深爱着一个人 | 
| [31:42] | you have to say, “No, this is mine. | 你也要告诉他 这是我应得的 | 
| [31:44] | You can’t take it away from me.” | 你无法将它从我这里夺走 | 
| [31:47] | And if they don’t listen, | 如果他们不听 | 
| [31:49] | if they try to stop you from being you, | 如果他们阻止你做自己 | 
| [31:53] | then you have no choice. | 那么你就别无选择了 | 
| [31:54] | You have to kill them. | 你必须杀了他们 | 
| [31:59] | …and you’re doing this… | 而你这么做 | 
| [32:04] | …because we are one and the same now. | 正是因为我们俩是一样的 | 
| [32:06] | All Dark Ones, | 所有的黑暗者 | 
| [32:08] | and we must destroy the threat to us. | 我们必须铲除威胁者 | 
| [32:09] | We must destroy Merlin. | 我们必须杀了梅林 | 
| [32:11] | Emma, please. | 艾玛 别这么做 | 
| [32:12] | It’s…not me! | 我控制不了 | 
| [32:14] | – Finish the job! – Don’t listen! | -快杀了他 -别听她的 | 
| [32:16] | He wants you to make a sword to destroy me, | 他想让你用剑杀了我 | 
| [32:19] | to destroy us. | 毁灭我们 | 
| [32:20] | You can control this. | 你可以控制这一切的 | 
| [32:22] | Don’t listen to him! | 别听他的 | 
| [32:23] | He doesn’t understand what you and I do. | 他不明白我们做的事 | 
| [32:25] | He doesn’t understand the power. | 他也不明白什么是力量 | 
| [32:27] | If you don’t kill him now, | 如果你今天不杀了他 | 
| [32:28] | you’ll go back to being powerless. | 你将重新成为那个法力全无的你 | 
| [32:30] | Killing is the dark path. | 杀戮是条黑暗之路 | 
| [32:33] | No! It’s power to protect yourself and your loved ones! | 不 那个法力是保护你自己和你爱的人的 | 
| [32:37] | Let the light win. | 让光明战胜一切吧 | 
| [32:38] | Kill him! Don’t go back to being nothing! | 杀了他 别再当废物 | 
| [32:43] | I’m not nothing! I was never nothing! | 我不是废物 从来就不是 | 
| [32:46] | The power you have I don’t need! | 我也不需要你的法力 | 
| [32:53] | Now I am going to take that ember from you, | 我现在就要将你盗走的余烬夺回来 | 
| [32:55] | and you are going to let me. | 而你无能为力 | 
| [33:06] | The spark you need is in there… | 你需要的火种就在这里 | 
| [33:09] | but the sword you will make has more than one use, | 但是你要铸的剑不止一个用途 | 
| [33:13] | and I am not dead yet, girl. | 而我还没死呢 姑娘 | 
| [33:16] | You know where to find me when you want me. | 需要我的话 你知道如何找到我 | 
| [33:20] | I’ll be right in there. | 我就在这儿 | 
| [33:40] | You did it. | 你做到了 | 
| [33:43] | I did. | 我做到了 | 
| [33:45] | How does it feel to take the right path? | 走上正路的感觉如何 | 
| [33:52] | To be honest, Merlin, | 说实话 梅林 | 
| [33:56] | it feels damn good. | 感觉棒极了 | 
| [34:08] | What happened after she turned into the Dark One? | 她变成黑暗者后发生了什么 | 
| [34:11] | First, my apprentice and I made sure | 首先 我和我的学徒要确保 | 
| [34:13] | the sword would be safe. | 剑的安全 | 
| [34:24] | Then, I created the dagger. | 然后我制作了匕首 | 
| [34:27] | I tethered her spirit to it | 将她的灵魂封印其中 | 
| [34:28] | so I could control and prevent from the risk of error. | 这样才能控制住她 避免威胁 | 
| [34:32] | But eventually, she got it away from me. | 但最终 她从我这儿逃跑了 | 
| [34:35] | She put you in the tree. | 她把你困在了树里 | 
| [34:37] | She wore the mask then. | 之后便戴上了面具 | 
| [34:38] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [34:40] | She took that mask from a man who did her great harm. | 她拿走了对她造成极大伤害的男人的面具 | 
| [34:43] | It’s easier to live with the darkness | 以复仇的名义接纳黑暗 | 
| [34:45] | if you can dress it up as vengeance. | 会活得更轻松些 | 
| [34:51] | I realize your heart was broken, | 我知道你心碎了 | 
| [34:53] | but now I know… | 但我现在知道 | 
| [34:54] | Nimue loves you still. | 妮缪仍爱着你 | 
| [34:57] | It’s all twisted up, but I felt it. | 这种爱非常扭曲 但我能感觉到 | 
| [35:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:04] | That means a lot to me. | 这对我来说很重要 | 
| [35:07] | Too bad you couldn’t see her future. | 你看不到她的未来真坏了大事 | 
| [35:09] | You could have not talked to her in the first place. | 你本可以一开始就不跟她说话的 | 
| [35:12] | No, no, my boy, no. Never think that. | 不 孩子 别这么想 | 
| [35:15] | Even now I would live through it again. | 就算现在我也绝不后悔 | 
| [35:17] | Life is made of moments… | 生命是由回忆组成的 | 
| [35:21] | and I had the best moments of my life with her. | 而我人生最美好的时光就是和她在一起 | 
| [35:25] | Is it possible for someone to have the darkness, | 有没有可能一个人拥有黑暗力量 | 
| [35:28] | but use it for good, use it to protect people? | 但用来行善 保护大家呢 | 
| [35:30] | Emma, don’t let those thoughts tempt you. | 艾玛 别让这种想法诱惑了你 | 
| [35:35] | But is it true? | 但是真的吗 | 
| [35:37] | Someday perhaps there will be a person | 也许有一天会有一个人 | 
| [35:40] | who’s worthy to hold that much power | 值得拥有这份强大的力量 | 
| [35:42] | and not let it burn through to darken their soul. | 而保持其灵魂不被侵蚀黑化 | 
| [35:46] | But if we can wipe out the darkness, | 但我们如果能铲除黑暗 | 
| [35:48] | we’ll never have to ask that much of anyone. | 就不用要求有人做此牺牲了 | 
| [35:51] | Sounds like we need to find the other half of Excalibur. | 看来我们得找到另一半王者之剑 | 
| [35:59] | Foul witch, you’ve overpowered the guards! | 狡猾的女巫 你打败了守卫 | 
| [36:04] | – Sword’s on the table. – Don’t touch it. | -剑在桌上 -别碰 | 
| [36:06] | It could have protection charms. | 可能施了保护咒 | 
| [36:07] | Tell your timbers to stop shivering, pirate. | 声音别抖了 海盗 | 
| [36:10] | Nothing in here can hurt us. | 这里的一切都伤不到我们 | 
| [36:12] | Arthur doesn’t know how to do magic. | 亚瑟不懂魔法 | 
| [36:15] | Hi, guys! | 大家好 | 
| [36:17] | Oh, hell no. | 见鬼 | 
| [36:18] | Mary Margaret! If you hurt her — | 玛丽·玛格丽特 如果你伤害她 | 
| [36:21] | Daddy’s angry. | 老爸生气了 | 
| [36:24] | Let’s undo that. | 解除咒语吧 | 
| [36:26] | How did — | 怎么会 | 
| [36:27] | Well, Arthur was kind enough | 亚瑟人很好 | 
| [36:28] | to remove that constricting jewelry. | 解开了限制手环 | 
| [36:30] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [36:32] | I’d prefer an even fight. | 我更喜欢公平竞争 | 
| [36:35] | No, don’t! The baby. | 不 小心孩子 | 
| [36:38] | You know, if you treat me fairly for once, | 要知道 如果你们公平待过我哪怕一次 | 
| [36:40] | maybe I wouldn’t turn on you. | 也许我就不会背叛你们了 | 
| [36:41] | Yes, you would. | 不 你会的 | 
| [36:44] | But I’d enjoy it less. | 但我不会这么爽 | 
| [36:46] | Here we are. | 在这儿呢 | 
| [36:47] | One of Merlin’s cookbooks. | 梅林的药剂书 | 
| [36:49] | Is it the right spell? | 是这个咒语吗 | 
| [36:50] | Oh, yes. | 没错 | 
| [36:51] | It’s quite an ingenious recipe for a tethering potion. | 这个封印药剂的配方很独特 | 
| [36:54] | Excellent. | 非常好 | 
| [37:01] | There — you can take it now. | 好了 你可以拿起来了 | 
| [37:03] | Cookies are done, | 饼干做好了 | 
| [37:04] | and by “Cookies,” I mean that Artie here | 之所以叫饼干 是因为小亚瑟 | 
| [37:06] | may have a shorter sword than a man would like, | 这把比正常略短的剑 | 
| [37:08] | but it can control the world’s greatest wizard. | 能控制世上最强的巫师 | 
| [37:14] | His plan, but I like it. Happy to help. | 他的主意 但我喜欢 乐意帮忙 | 
| [37:17] | Most obliged, my lady. | 非常感谢 女士 | 
| [37:19] | Arthur, please. | 亚瑟 拜托你 | 
| [37:21] | You can’t see a way out, but there is one. | 你看不到出路 但其实有的 | 
| [37:22] | – You can start over. – Merlin! | -你能重新来过 -梅林 | 
| [37:24] | – We’ve all started over. – Merlin! | -我们都曾重新来过 -梅林 | 
| [37:26] | Emma is worth more to you as the savior than the Dark One. | 艾玛作为救世主比黑暗者对你更有利 | 
| [37:30] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 戴维 | 
| [37:32] | But… | 但是 | 
| [37:34] | Merlin! | 梅林 | 
| [37:37] | Henry — my god, he’s growing up so fast. | 亨利 我的天哪 他长得真快 | 
| [37:39] | Sometimes I can hardly believe — | 有时候我都不敢相信… | 
| [37:50] | Ah, Merlin. | 梅林 | 
| [37:52] | How kind of you to come when called. | 你能随叫随到真好 | 
| [37:55] | For your first task, please use your magic | 你的第一件任务 用你的魔法 | 
| [37:57] | to keep these fine people | 防止这些可爱的人 | 
| [37:59] | from attacking me in any way. | 用任何方式攻击我 | 
| [38:06] | It is done, Arthur. | 办完了 亚瑟 | 
| [38:11] | You can put that down. We don’t have to do this. | 你可以把它放下 我们不用这么做的 | 
| [38:16] | Emma has passed her test. | 艾玛通过了考验 | 
| [38:19] | Oh, Emma passed the test? How nice for her. | 艾玛通过了考验 恭喜她 | 
| [38:22] | I have what we need to unite Excalibur | 我已经有了能重铸王者之剑的东西 | 
| [38:25] | and fulfill your legacy. | 可以完成你的传奇 | 
| [38:26] | Give me the sword. | 把剑给我 | 
| [38:28] | You mean give you the glory? | 你是说把荣誉给你吗 | 
| [38:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:34] | You seek glory? | 你要追求的是荣誉吗 | 
| [38:35] | Is that really what you’ve become? | 你真的成了这样的人吗 | 
| [38:37] | I am so sorry I wasn’t there to guide you, Arthur. | 抱歉我没能指导你长大 亚瑟 | 
| [38:39] | This isn’t the man you were supposed to be. | 你不该成为这样的人 | 
| [38:40] | Oh, I am exactly what you made me. | 我现在这样完全是按照你的指导 | 
| [38:45] | “Look at the half-man with his half-sword, | 瞧瞧这个半吊子 拿着半截断剑 | 
| [38:48] | solving riddles from a tree.” | 试图解开一棵树出的谜语 | 
| [38:50] | I bet you laughed. | 你一定嘲笑过我吧 | 
| [38:51] | I was trapped, and I put my faith in you. | 我是被困在了那里 我把希望寄托在你身上 | 
| [38:56] | You were meant to be like a son to me. | 你对我而言就像个儿子 | 
| [38:58] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 | 
| [39:00] | I was never a son to you. | 你从来都没把我当儿子 | 
| [39:03] | You lied. | 你欺骗了我 | 
| [39:05] | You told me legend would speak of the great King Arthur, | 你告诉我亚瑟王将永垂青史 | 
| [39:08] | using Excalibur to strike darkness from the realm! | 他将用王者之剑驱除王国的黑暗 | 
| [39:11] | Tell me how this was not a lie! | 别告诉我这不是谎话 | 
| [39:14] | Because you will do that. | 你会做到的 | 
| [39:16] | You’re a part of doing it right now. | 你现在是实现它的一部分 | 
| [39:17] | A part of it? | 一部分 | 
| [39:19] | We have what we need. | 我们有了需要的东西 | 
| [39:20] | The future is in your hands, Arthur. | 未来就在你手里 亚瑟 | 
| [39:24] | Give me the sword. | 把剑给我 | 
| [39:26] | We can repair everything. | 我们可以弥补一切 | 
| [39:30] | No, not everything. | 不 不用一切 | 
| [39:32] | This is my charge and my right. | 这是我的地盘 也是我的权利 | 
| [39:35] | I will be known for more than defeating a stone. | 我将不再仅以打败了块石头而出名 | 
| [39:38] | Arthur, you cannot — | 亚瑟 你不能 | 
| [39:39] | Be quiet. | 安静 | 
| [39:42] | We have intruders. | 这里有些入侵者 | 
| [39:45] | Make them leave. | 送走 | 
| [40:05] | Go on. It’s time. | 动手吧 时间到了 | 
| [40:08] | Why will you not leave me alone? | 你能不能别来烦我 | 
| [40:10] | Well, how could we? | 那怎么可能 | 
| [40:12] | We’re here to witness something historical. | 我们可是来见证历史的 | 
| [40:16] | Rumplestiltskin’s eyes are fine to look through most days, | 平常通过朗普斯金的眼睛看就挺好 | 
| [40:19] | but I wanted to see this myself. | 但这次我要亲眼见证 | 
| [40:23] | You tried to keep me from doing this. | 你不是一直都阻止我吗 | 
| [40:25] | Like them, there was a chance | 和他们一样 你本可以 | 
| [40:26] | that you would use Excalibur to cut away the darkness, | 用王者之剑驱除黑暗的 | 
| [40:29] | but now you can douse the light instead. | 但现在你可以驱除光明了 | 
| [40:32] | We are proud of you… | 我们为你骄傲 | 
| [40:35] | All of us. | 我们所有人 | 
| [40:38] | All of us. | 我们所有人 | 
| [41:41] | Merlin. | 梅林 | 
| [41:44] | Leave the sword alone. | 别拔剑 | 
| [41:51] | He told me not to do this when I was a girl. | 我小时候他跟我说不要这么做 | 
| [41:55] | And now you’re a woman. | 但现在你已经不小了 | 
| [42:01] | Take the power. | 接受这份力量 |