时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Emma, there is a way to make Excalibur whole again. | 艾玛 有个办法可以重铸王者之剑 |
[00:05] | A spark from mankind’s original fire, | 人类原始火种的火苗 |
[00:07] | the flame of Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯之火的火焰 |
[00:08] | Its heat forged Excalibur. | 是它的热量锻造了王者之剑 |
[00:09] | You know I’m a survivor. | 你知道我生命力强 |
[00:11] | This ring is why. | 戒指就是原因 |
[00:12] | Be careful, Emma. | 小心 艾玛 |
[00:13] | It’s quite an ingenious recipe for a tethering potion. | 这个封印药剂的配方很独特 |
[00:16] | It can control the world’s greatest wizard. | 能控制世上最强的巫师 |
[00:18] | Merlin. How kind of you to come when called. | 梅林 你能随叫随到真好 |
[00:20] | You lied to him, to David. | 你骗了他 戴维 |
[00:22] | It brought me no pleasure. | 我也不愿如此 |
[00:23] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[00:23] | But I must think of my kingdom first. | 但我只能把王国放在首位 |
[00:41] | That’s Arthur’s tent. | 那是亚瑟的帐篷 |
[00:42] | I’ll go in first. | 我先进去 |
[00:44] | You two stand guard. | 你俩放哨 |
[00:46] | And if our dishonest king should put up a fight? | 如果那位撒谎的国王反抗了呢 |
[00:48] | We’ll make him wish he hadn’t. | 我们就让他后悔 |
[00:56] | – Arthur. – David! | -亚瑟 -戴维 |
[00:58] | Good to see you, my friend. | 见到你真高兴 朋友 |
[01:00] | Come, sit. Join us. | 来坐吧 一起喝一杯 |
[01:02] | Why don’t you explain why you lied to me? | 不如你解释一下为什么对我撒谎 |
[01:04] | Why you tried to burn the crimson crown. | 你为什么要烧掉猩红顶 |
[01:09] | – So, you found me out. – Yeah, I found out… | -被你发现了 -是啊 我发现了 |
[01:12] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[01:14] | Now, that part was real. | 这个是真的 |
[01:15] | Ah, it doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[01:17] | Not anymore. | 现在无所谓了 |
[01:20] | But I want answers. See… | 但我要答案 |
[01:23] | There was a message in there for Merlin. | 我们收到一条梅林的消息 |
[01:25] | It said there was only one person | 他说只有一个人 |
[01:26] | who could destroy the Dark One, named Nimue. | 能打败黑暗者 叫妮缪 |
[01:32] | You tell me who that is. | 告诉我那是谁 |
[01:43] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃了 |
[02:13] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[02:15] | Seems you brought a hook to a sword fight. | 看上去你戴着钩子来参加剑斗呢 |
[02:18] | Actually, I brought a sword, | 其实 我是有带剑的 |
[02:19] | – but I seem to have misplaced it. – Shame. | -但被我掉了 -真可惜 |
[02:22] | It’s always the simple mistakes that get us killed. | 害死我们的总是低级错误 |
[02:34] | Excalibur. | 王者之剑 |
[02:37] | It’s whole. | 完整了 |
[02:38] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[02:40] | But it’s not going to help you. | 但它是帮不了你了 |
[02:43] | This sword doesn’t control anyone now. | 这把剑现在谁也控制不了 |
[02:51] | I suppose I should say “Thank you.” | 我想我该说声谢谢 |
[02:52] | You don’t need to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[02:53] | Just don’t do that again. | 别再那么犯傻了 |
[02:56] | I should apologize for what I said that day aboard my ship. | 我该为那天在我船上我说的话道歉 |
[02:59] | For when you refused to accept me | 为你不肯接受我道歉 |
[03:01] | or when you said you did not love me? | 还是为说不爱我道歉 |
[03:03] | It’s a bit more complicated than that. | 没那么简单 |
[03:06] | Doesn’t matter. I’m the Dark One. | 无所谓了 我是黑暗者 |
[03:07] | You’re more than the Dark One. You’re still you. | 你不止是黑暗者 你还是你 |
[03:10] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[03:11] | That was Emma. | 这是艾玛做的事 |
[03:13] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[03:14] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[03:16] | And I need your help to do it. | 我需要你帮我做到 |
[03:17] | Who is Nimue, | 谁是妮缪 |
[03:19] | and how can she defeat the darkness? | 她怎么能击败黑暗 |
[03:21] | Nimue doesn’t matter anymore. | 妮缪已经不重要了 |
[03:22] | This will all be over tomorrow. | 这一切明天就都会结束了 |
[03:23] | What will be over? And why do you need that damned sword? | 什么会结束 你要那把剑做什么 |
[03:29] | All this power, | 你有这么强大的法力 |
[03:30] | and you don’t even have the courage to answer | 却都不敢回答我 |
[03:32] | one simple bloody question. | 一个简单的问题 |
[03:34] | Why do you need Excalibur? | 你要王者之剑做什么 |
[03:38] | I know you’re still in there, Emma, | 我知道你还在 艾玛 |
[03:39] | and I know that despite everything, | 我知道尽管发生的一切 |
[03:41] | – you always have your reasons! – You’re right! I do! | -你做事总是有原因的 -是的 我有 |
[03:44] | You want to know why I’m doing all of this? | 你想知道我为什么要这么做 |
[03:52] | I’m doing it for you. | 我是为了你 |
[04:33] | Mom, did you do it? | 妈妈 你做到了吗 |
[04:34] | – Did you find the spark of… – Prometheus, yes. | -你找到… -普罗米修斯的火星 是的 |
[04:37] | Now we can use it to fix Excalibur. | 现在我们可以用它来修复王者之剑了 |
[04:39] | – Finally some good news. – That’s great, mom. | -可算有好消息了 -太棒了 妈妈 |
[04:41] | Let’s get that darkness out of you. | 我们帮你驱逐黑暗吧 |
[04:43] | Yes, let’s. Where’s the sword? | 嗯 好啊 剑呢 |
[04:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:46] | No one’s come back with it. | 还没人带回来呢 |
[04:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:48] | They should’ve been back hours ago. | 他们早该回来了啊 |
[04:50] | Have you seen Merlin? | 你看见梅林了吗 |
[04:51] | I thought he was with you. | 他不是跟你在一起吗 |
[04:53] | He was, but then he vanished. Something’s wrong. | 是啊 但后来突然消失了 肯定出事了 |
[04:56] | I don’t think we’re safe here anymore. | 我们这里应该不安全了 |
[04:57] | Granny, let’s close up shop. | 外婆 我们关店吧 |
[04:59] | One step ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[05:00] | Henry, lock the front. I got the back. | 亨利 锁前门 我锁后门 |
[05:09] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[05:13] | He’ll be fine once we’re done. | 等我们完事 他就会没事了 |
[05:17] | I’m sorry for the theatrics. | 抱歉搞得这么戏剧化 |
[05:19] | It’s not usually my style, | 这不是我风格 |
[05:20] | but…I had to follow orders. | 但我必须听从命令 |
[05:23] | Orders? Who’s orders? | 命令 谁的命令 |
[05:24] | Arthur’s. | 亚瑟 |
[05:27] | My wayward pupil has done something I did not foresee. | 我的坏学生做出了我没有预见的事 |
[05:31] | He’s tethered me to Excalibur. | 他用王者之剑束缚了我 |
[05:32] | Arthur has ordered me | 亚瑟命令我 |
[05:33] | to re-forge Excalibur into a whole sword, | 将王者之剑重铸完整 |
[05:35] | which means I will need your dagger | 所以 我需要你的匕首 |
[05:37] | and the Promethean flame. | 和普罗米修斯之火 |
[05:38] | No. | 不行 |
[05:39] | Then he will order me to kill your family, | 那他将命令我杀了你的家人 |
[05:41] | and Emma, as much as I hate it, I will obey him. | 艾玛 尽管我万分不愿 却不能违抗 |
[05:44] | – Arthur has my family? – Yes. | -亚瑟抓了我家人 -是的 |
[05:47] | Because of me. I’m sorry. | 都因为我 真抱歉 |
[05:49] | He wants to make a trade | 他要做个交易 |
[05:50] | in the heart of the Caledonian Forest in one hour… | 一小时后 在苏格兰森林深处 |
[05:54] | their lives for the dagger and the flame. | 用他们的命换匕首和火焰 |
[05:56] | That’s not enough time. This isn’t even a flame yet. | 时间太短 这还不是火焰呢 |
[05:58] | I’ve seen the strength in you, Emma. | 我见识过你的本事 艾玛 |
[06:00] | When you’re ready to light the spark, it will burn. | 等你愿意点亮火花时 它会烧起来的 |
[06:04] | And Arthur will have what he wants. | 亚瑟就能如愿了 |
[06:06] | The sword will be whole once again. | 王者之剑将被完整重铸 |
[06:08] | So, I’m just supposed to give up without a fight? | 那么我就该放弃抵抗吗 |
[06:11] | Acceptance is a form of strength. | 接受也是一种强大 |
[06:14] | I know the darkness lives in you, Emma, | 我知道你内心有黑暗 艾玛 |
[06:16] | but I beg you, please. | 但我求你 |
[06:20] | Do not seek vengeance. | 别寻求复仇 |
[06:22] | Do not make the same mistakes as Nimue. | 别犯下妮缪那样的错误 |
[06:29] | Who is Nimue? | 妮缪是谁 |
[06:30] | What the hell happened back in Camelot? | 在卡米洛特发生了什么 |
[06:32] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望我知道 |
[06:33] | That blond demon took my memory, | 那个金发魔鬼夺走了我的记忆 |
[06:35] | same as yours. | 就像她对你那样 |
[06:36] | The why destroy Merlin’s message? | 那为什么要毁掉梅林的消息 |
[06:39] | What aren’t you bloody telling us?! | 你有什么没告诉我们 |
[06:40] | That’s enough! He doesn’t know anything. | 够了 他什么都不知道 |
[06:43] | He’s a king with no kingdom. | 他是没有王国的国王 |
[06:44] | As much as he hates it… | 他虽然也不乐意 |
[06:46] | he’s not important anymore. | 但他现在已经不重要了 |
[06:50] | Feel any better? | 好受点了吗 |
[06:52] | I’ll feel better when I have some answers. | 等我得到答案就会好受了 |
[06:54] | Emma said this whole thing was about me. | 艾玛说一切都是为了我 |
[06:56] | Are you really that naive? | 你真那么天真吗 |
[06:58] | She’s manipulating you. | 她是在操纵你 |
[06:59] | That’s what the Dark One does. | 黑暗者就会干这个 |
[07:01] | No. | 不是 |
[07:03] | This was Emma talking. | 那是艾玛的心里话 |
[07:05] | There may not be any Emma. | 艾玛或许已经不存在了 |
[07:06] | – Not anymore. – She’s right. | -现在没了 -她说得对 |
[07:10] | This Dark One, | 这个黑暗者 |
[07:12] | she has Excalibur, | 她有王者之剑 |
[07:13] | and she is going to destroy all light magic. | 她会摧毁一切光明魔法 |
[07:16] | So, that’s what you think it’s about? | 你觉得是为了这个吗 |
[07:18] | A sword she hasn’t actually used? | 一把她现在还没用过的剑 |
[07:20] | Well, obviously, she needs another ingredient | 显然 她还缺什么东西 |
[07:21] | to cast the spell. | 暂时不能施咒 |
[07:23] | So, we figure out what that is | 我们得搞清那是什么 |
[07:25] | and stop her from getting it. | 阻止她得手 |
[07:28] | And we get our Emma back. | 然后把我们的艾玛弄回来 |
[07:29] | You can all look at magic spells till you’re blue in the face. | 你们忙着去找魔咒吧 |
[07:32] | But something happened between me and her in Camelot. | 我和她在卡米洛特一定还经历了什么事 |
[07:34] | The only way to help Emma | 想要帮助艾玛 |
[07:35] | is to find out what the hell it was. | 就必须查清究竟是什么事 |
[07:50] | Crocodile, we need to talk. | 老鳄鱼 我们得谈谈 |
[07:53] | Didn’t you hear? | 没听说吗 |
[07:55] | I’m not that man anymore. | 我不是那个人了 |
[07:59] | Belle, you can, uh… | 贝儿 你可以… |
[08:02] | Yeah. Sorry, I thought you might be Emma. | 嗯 抱歉 我以为你是艾玛 |
[08:05] | It’s a good thing I’m not. | 幸好我不是 |
[08:06] | A crossbow wouldn’t do you much good. | 否则十字弓也帮不了你 |
[08:08] | Well, best we could manage. | 我们也就能做到这样了 |
[08:10] | I did have some squid ink set aside for a rainy day, | 我本来留了些乌贼墨以备不时之需 |
[08:13] | but, uh, unfortunately… | 但很不幸 |
[08:18] | …she found it. | 被她找到了 |
[08:19] | Dark Ones are clever like that, | 黑暗者都是这么聪明 |
[08:22] | clever enough to make everyone believe | 聪明到让每个人相信 |
[08:23] | that they’ve really changed. | 他们真的改变了 |
[08:27] | I need to know what’s going on inside Emma’s head now. | 我需要知道艾玛现在究竟在想什么 |
[08:31] | She said she’s doing all this because of me. | 她说她做这一切都是为了我 |
[08:33] | This isn’t about what you did. | 重点不在于你做了什么 |
[08:36] | It’s about what she did. | 而是她做了什么 |
[08:38] | You’re sure of that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:39] | I’ve seen the look on her face. | 我见过她的表情 |
[08:42] | One that I-I know only too well… | 那种表情我太熟悉了 |
[08:46] | regret. | 后悔 |
[08:47] | I became the Dark One to save my son. | 我成为黑暗者是为救儿子 |
[08:50] | Committed countless sins along the way, | 一路上犯下了无数罪孽 |
[08:53] | convinced myself I would atone for them all | 还说服自己会为一切赎罪的 |
[08:55] | once I’d found him. | 只等我找到他就好 |
[08:58] | But things never work out the way you think they will. | 但世事总是不尽如人意 |
[09:02] | If you want to find out what Emma Swan is after, | 如果你想知道艾玛·斯旺究竟目的何在 |
[09:04] | find out what she’s atoning for. | 就查清她在赎什么罪 |
[09:06] | And how do I do that? | 我怎么查 |
[09:08] | I’ve been looking all over for her. | 我一直在到处找她 |
[09:09] | She doesn’t want to be found. | 她不想被人找到 |
[09:11] | Then you have to give her a reason to find you. | 那你就给她个找到你的理由 |
[09:20] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[09:24] | What happened between us? | 我们之间究竟发生了什么 |
[09:34] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你究竟想要我怎么样 |
[09:45] | I wouldn’t light that if I were you. | 我要是你 我就不会点着 |
[09:48] | Which as a matter of fact, I am. | 但其实我就是你 |
[09:51] | If Arthur uses that to forge Excalibur, | 如果亚瑟用那重铸了王者之剑 |
[09:53] | he will kill you, | 他会杀了你的 |
[09:56] | and that’s bad news for those of us in your head. | 这对我们这些你脑海中的人来说可不是好消息 |
[09:59] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[10:01] | I need to ignite this spark to save my family. | 我需要点燃火种才能拯救我的家人 |
[10:04] | I can’t risk their lives. | 我不能拿他们的命冒险 |
[10:08] | What the hell’s wrong with this? | 这东西怎么不好使 |
[10:09] | Wrong with it? | 这东西不好使 |
[10:11] | Or wrong with you? | 或许是你不对劲 |
[10:13] | Merlin said you can only light that | 梅林说想要点燃它 |
[10:16] | when you’re ready to let go of the darkness. | 你必须先准备好放弃黑暗 |
[10:18] | So, perhaps you’re not. | 或许你还没准备好 |
[10:21] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[10:22] | Well, prove it then, dearie. Light the flame. | 那就证明啊 亲爱的 点燃火焰 |
[10:26] | Go on, do it. | 来啊 点啊 |
[10:28] | Just… just do it. | 快点啊 |
[10:29] | – Just… just light it! – I’m trying! | -快点啊 -我在努力了 |
[10:32] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[10:33] | You weren’t supposed to see that. | 你不该看到的 |
[10:35] | What were you trying to do? | 你在努力做什么 |
[10:37] | Get this flame lit. | 把火焰点燃 |
[10:39] | Well, what do the voices say? | 那些声音在说什么 |
[10:42] | That I can’t do it | 说我做不到 |
[10:43] | because I don’t want to give up the darkness. | 因为我不愿放弃黑暗 |
[10:45] | Maybe you just need a little motivation. | 或许你需要点动力 |
[10:50] | Here. | 给 |
[10:51] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[10:56] | A little project Hook and I were working on. | 这是我和虎克之前一起在搞的小项目 |
[10:59] | Operation light Swan. | 光明斯旺行动 |
[11:01] | He was looking for a house you’d like | 他在找一栋你会喜欢的房子 |
[11:03] | so when we get back home… | 这样等我们回家后 |
[11:04] | He can ask me to move in. | 他就能叫我搬去一起住了 |
[11:07] | He said that the house is a promise, | 他说这房子是个承诺 |
[11:10] | kind of like a plan for the future. | 像是个对未来的计划 |
[11:13] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:15] | That voice in my head was right. | 我脑海里的声音是对的 |
[11:17] | I don’t want to give up the darkness. | 我是不想放弃黑暗 |
[11:19] | – Not yet. – What? | -暂时还不行 -什么 |
[11:20] | I need to use it one last time. | 我得最后再用它一次 |
[11:40] | I brought the dagger and the flame, | 我带来了匕首和火焰 |
[11:43] | but you don’t get it until you free my family. | 但你得先放了我家人才能拿到 |
[11:47] | No. | 不行 |
[11:49] | You will hand it over now, or I unleash Merlin. | 你先给我 否则我就用梅林对付你 |
[11:54] | Emma, please. | 艾玛 求你 |
[11:57] | I don’t want to fight you. | 我不想跟你打 |
[11:58] | No, but I do. | 但我想 |
[12:00] | So, now that mommy’s got her magic back… | 现在老娘拿回魔法了 |
[12:03] | …tell us, Dark One. | 说说吧 黑暗者 |
[12:05] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[12:10] | And then the witch opened the oven, | 然后女巫打开了烤炉 |
[12:12] | stoked the flames, ready to put Gretel inside. | 把火烧旺 准备把格蕾特送进去烤了 |
[12:17] | Felt that one. | 胎动了 |
[12:18] | You must like this book as much as your mom. | 你肯定跟妈妈一样喜欢这本书 |
[12:22] | Ok, steady on. | 好了 别闹了 |
[12:26] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[12:28] | Something’s wrong! | 不对劲 |
[12:31] | Help! I need help! | 救命 我需要帮助 |
[12:34] | Somebody help me! | 谁救救我 |
[12:37] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[12:40] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[12:41] | A bit difficult to explain. | 有点不好解释 |
[12:43] | You better see for yourselves. | 你们还是自己看吧 |
[12:45] | Careful. It could be another one of her tricks. | 小心 可能又是她在耍诈 |
[12:53] | Well, don’t just stare! Help me! | 别光傻愣着啊 帮帮我 |
[12:56] | How… how has this happened? | 这怎么可能 |
[12:58] | You’re only two months pregnant. | 你才怀孕两个月 |
[12:59] | Well, how do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[13:00] | Dark magic. | 黑魔法啊 |
[13:03] | Who’s dark magic? | 谁的黑魔法 |
[13:06] | Emma Swan! | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[13:10] | Emma Swan! | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[13:17] | Emma Swan! | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[13:25] | I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way. | 看来我们得来硬的了 |
[13:32] | You were sure I’d save you? | 你确定我会救你吗 |
[13:34] | Well, I’m either optimistic or desperate or both. | 我不是乐观就是绝望了 要么都是 |
[13:39] | I need to know what happened between us in Camelot. | 我需要知道我们在卡米洛特发生了什么 |
[13:41] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[13:43] | – It’s not that easy. – It can be. | -没那么简单 -可以简单的 |
[13:45] | Whatever you did, | 不管你做了什么 |
[13:46] | whatever you are trying to atone for, | 不管你想为什么赎罪 |
[13:48] | I already forgive you. | 我已经原谅你了 |
[13:50] | I don’t need forgiveness. | 我不需要原谅 |
[13:51] | Then come clean. | 那就坦白 |
[13:54] | I assure you, you’ve done no worse than I. | 我保证 你不会做过比我更糟的事 |
[13:56] | I was a pirate for hundreds of years. | 我做了几百年的海盗 |
[13:58] | And you think it’s the same? | 你觉得这是一回事吗 |
[14:01] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[14:03] | Belonged to a man named Barnaby. | 原属于一个叫巴纳比的男人 |
[14:05] | Called me “One hand Jones.” | 他喊我”独手琼斯” |
[14:06] | I killed him in front of his wife, | 我就当着他妻子的面杀了他 |
[14:07] | took his ring. | 夺走了戒指 |
[14:09] | This one… Edgar. | 这枚 原主人是埃德加 |
[14:11] | Fine sailor. | 好水手 |
[14:12] | I caught him drinking the captain’s wine. | 我逮到他偷喝船长的酒 |
[14:14] | I drowned him. | 就淹死了他 |
[14:15] | Every ring is a sad story. | 每一枚戒指都有一段悲伤的故事 |
[14:19] | What about this one? | 那么这枚呢 |
[14:23] | You have it. I thought I lost it in Camelot. | 在你手里 我以为我给落在卡米洛特了 |
[14:26] | You gave it to me to keep safe. | 你给我保管的 |
[14:31] | It’s the saddest story of all. | 这个是最悲伤的故事 |
[14:33] | Belonged to a better man than I… | 属于一个比我善良的人 |
[14:34] | My brother Liam. | 我哥哥 利亚姆 |
[14:37] | – You can have it back now. – Keep it. | -你可以拿回去了 -留着吧 |
[14:39] | You know, I used to wear these rings as trophies. | 我以前把这些戒指当做战利品戴 |
[14:44] | But all that changed when I met you. | 但我认识你后 这一切都变了 |
[14:47] | – What are they now? – A reminder. | -它们现在是什么 -是提醒 |
[14:50] | That all sins can be forgiven when someone loves you. | 如果有人爱你 一切罪孽都可以得到原谅 |
[14:54] | And I was absolutely wrong before. | 我之前完全错了 |
[14:56] | I love you, Emma Swan, | 我爱你 艾玛·斯旺 |
[15:00] | no matter what you’ve done. | 不管你做了什么 |
[15:03] | So, you really want to know the truth no matter how awful? | 那么你真想知道真相吗 不管多不堪 |
[15:06] | I do. | 是的 |
[15:08] | Then there’s something I need to show you. | 那我要给你看样东西 |
[15:20] | I’ve already seen your home, Swan. | 我见过你的家了 斯旺 |
[15:21] | Why are we here? | 我们来这儿做什么 |
[15:23] | You promised me the truth, not a bloody tour. | 你答应告诉我真相的 不是带我参观 |
[15:25] | The truth is tricky. | 真相很微妙 |
[15:27] | You have to look for it. | 你得自己去找 |
[15:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:32] | I’ll play your game. | 我玩你的游戏 |
[15:47] | I guess being the Dark One has its perks. | 看来做黑暗者是有好处 |
[15:51] | That is a stunning view of the sea. | 这海景好美 |
[15:53] | There’s no sight like a full moon on the waves. | 没有什么比海浪里的满月更美的了 |
[15:57] | Back in Camelot, | 在卡米洛特 |
[15:58] | you said the ocean calmed you. | 你说大海能给你平静 |
[15:59] | I thought you might like to see it. | 我觉得你会想看看这景色 |
[16:04] | You picked yourself a fine home. I give you that. | 你给自己选了个好住处 这我承认 |
[16:06] | I didn’t pick it. | 不是我选的 |
[16:08] | You did. | 是你选的 |
[16:17] | That’s my handwriting. | 那是我的笔迹 |
[16:18] | You said this was our future together. | 你说这是我们共同的未来 |
[16:21] | Everything I’ve done has been to keep that future alive. | 我做的一切都是为了保护那个未来 |
[16:25] | Well, then I guess this is the moment | 那么你现在 |
[16:26] | that you tell me the truth. | 该告诉我真相了 |
[16:29] | Almost there. | 就快了 |
[16:31] | Almost. | 就快了 |
[16:41] | I can’t tell you everything that happened between us | 我不能告诉你我们之间发生的一切 |
[16:43] | – until it’s all over. – Why not? | -直到一切结束 -为什么 |
[16:45] | Because if you knew what I was really after, | 因为如果你知道我究竟想要什么 |
[16:47] | you’d do everything in your power to stop me. | 你会尽全力阻止我的 |
[16:58] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:01] | You have to stay calm and breathe. | 保持冷静 深呼吸 |
[17:03] | Shut up! I was a fake midwife. I know the drill. | 闭嘴 我扮过助产士 我知道怎么回事 |
[17:05] | Zelena, why would Emma do this? | 塞琳娜 艾玛为什么要这么做 |
[17:07] | I have no idea! | 我怎么知道 |
[17:08] | Are you sure it was her? | 你确定是她吗 |
[17:10] | Let’s just say when the Dark One offers you onion rings… | 如果黑暗者给你洋葱圈 |
[17:12] | … don’t eat them! | 千万别吃 |
[17:17] | Someone scream for a doctor? | 有人叫医生吗 |
[17:19] | There is an angry baby inside of me. | 我体内有个愤怒的宝宝 |
[17:21] | Get it out! | 把他弄出来 |
[17:22] | You know, the last time I delivered a baby, | 知道吗 我上次给人接生时 |
[17:24] | you tried to steal it. | 你还想把宝宝偷走呢 |
[17:25] | But why try to steal one | 其实何必呢 |
[17:27] | when making one is so much more fun, right? | 自己生不是好玩多了 |
[17:31] | Dr. Whale. | 威尔医生 |
[17:33] | We really need another doctor in this town. | 我们小镇真得再招个医生来了 |
[17:35] | And what’s with the dye job? | 你为什么染头发啊 |
[17:37] | Oh, so… so Emma changes her hair | 艾玛换了发色 |
[17:39] | and no one makes a fuss, | 也没见谁有意见 |
[17:40] | but I get ridiculed? Yeah? | 但我换就要被吐槽吗 |
[17:41] | Come on. You know you like it. | 拜托 你知道你很喜欢的 |
[17:43] | Oh, my god, stop talking! | 天呐 别唠叨了 |
[17:44] | Didn’t I kill you the last time I was here? | 我上次来的时候没杀了你吗 |
[17:46] | No, you just threw me across the room. | 没 你只是把我丢到了房间那一头 |
[17:48] | I hope that doesn’t happen again this time. | 希望这次不会再那样了 |
[17:51] | Okay, all business today. Got it. | 好吧 今天公事公办 懂了 |
[17:53] | Uh, let’s get those vitals going, get that baby out of you. | 开始监控体征 我们给你把孩子搞出来吧 |
[17:57] | Everybody get ready. | 大家准备好 |
[17:58] | We have to protect that baby from Emma. | 我们得防着艾玛来偷孩子 |
[18:00] | – She’s here? – She will be soon. | -她来了吗 -就要来了 |
[18:01] | And we found that spell to destroy light magic | 而且我们在梅林的魔法书里 |
[18:03] | in Merlin’s spell book. | 找到了驱逐光明魔法的咒语 |
[18:04] | The only thing she needs other than Excalibur is… | 除了王者之剑 她另外只需要一件东西 |
[18:06] | cries of a newborn child. | 新生儿的哭声 |
[18:08] | Well, she’s not taking this baby. | 她休想夺走孩子 |
[18:09] | – Not while I’m still alive. – Regina. | -只要我有气就绝不允许 -瑞金娜 |
[18:12] | Take this cuff off so I can defend myself and my child. | 把手铐摘掉 让我可以保护自己和孩子 |
[18:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:15] | You are far from trustworthy. | 你根本不值得信任 |
[18:18] | But worry not. I’ll protect the baby. | 别担心 我会保护宝宝的 |
[18:20] | What happens to you, well… | 至于你嘛 |
[18:22] | Just do something! | 赶紧做点什么 |
[18:31] | So, Dark One, who should I execute first? | 黑暗者 我该先杀谁呢 |
[18:34] | Your boyfriend or your father? | 你男友 还是你爸爸 |
[18:41] | You can have the flame. | 火焰可以给你 |
[18:44] | Zelena, make sure that’s real. | 塞琳娜 确认是真的 |
[18:59] | Now you want to give me my family? | 现在你是放了我家人 |
[19:02] | Or keep fighting? | 还是想接着斗 |
[19:03] | Merlin! | 梅林 |
[19:05] | Please, Emma. | 求你 艾玛 |
[19:06] | Give him the flame. | 把火给他吧 |
[19:08] | This is a battle you cannot win. | 这场仗你赢不了 |
[19:25] | I wish you could defeat me, Emma. | 我也希望你能打败我 艾玛 |
[19:27] | But I’ve played this game for too long. | 但我太有经验了 |
[19:36] | Merlin, kill her mother. | 梅林 杀了她妈妈 |
[19:50] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[19:52] | It’s no good. They’re too strong. | 没用的 藤蔓很结实 |
[19:53] | Keep trying. | 继续挣 |
[19:55] | Merlin, you have to fight it. | 梅林 你得抵抗 |
[19:59] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[20:01] | You are the greatest sorcerer that has ever lived. | 你是世上最厉害的巫师 |
[20:04] | If you cannot fight off the darkness, | 如果你无法抵抗黑暗 |
[20:05] | no one can. | 就没人可以了 |
[20:19] | I said kill her! | 我叫你杀了她 |
[20:20] | By the sword, I command you! | 我以剑命令你 |
[20:22] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[20:23] | I can’t hold him off much longer. | 我撑不了多久 |
[20:31] | You…will…kill her. | 你 快去 杀了她 |
[20:34] | Not today, mate. | 今天别想了 伙计 |
[20:42] | I know someone else who needs that. | 我认识另一个需要它的人 |
[20:51] | Get us out of here. | 带我离开 |
[21:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[21:06] | – Thank you. – Easy, Swan. | -谢谢你 -轻点 斯旺 |
[21:08] | You got tagged pretty good there. | 你刚伤得不轻 |
[21:09] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[21:11] | This thing? | 这个吗 |
[21:12] | Well, I’ve had worse cuts | 我挠鼻子用错手时 |
[21:13] | itching my nose with the wrong hand. | 留过更重的伤呢 |
[21:15] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[21:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:21] | Didn’t even sting. | 连疼都不疼 |
[21:24] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[21:25] | There’s a sword. | 有把剑呢 |
[21:30] | Killian, we did it. | 基利安 我们做到了 |
[21:33] | Now all I have to do is light the spark | 现在我只需要点燃火种 |
[21:35] | and then we can get the darkness out. | 我们就能驱逐黑暗了 |
[21:37] | Well, then let’s do it and go home. | 那么我们赶紧做完回家吧 |
[21:49] | You punched him? Awesome. | 你揍了他 好赞 |
[21:52] | Gave him a left Hook, if you know what I mean. | 给了他一记左”钩”拳 懂我意思吧 |
[21:57] | Well, the woods are clear. | 林子里没人了 |
[21:58] | Zelena and Arthur must have retreated | 塞琳娜和亚瑟肯定撤到 |
[21:59] | somewhere far from here. | 离这儿很远的地方了 |
[22:02] | I’m afraid Merlin won’t be much help. | 恐怕梅林也帮不上什么忙 |
[22:04] | Resisting Excalibur has taken its toll on him. | 抵抗王者之剑的力量让他损耗很重 |
[22:07] | And Emma? | 艾玛呢 |
[22:08] | How’s she doing with the spark? | 火种怎么样了 |
[22:10] | Well, she said she needed some time alone. | 她说需要点时间单独想想 |
[22:11] | She took it outside. | 给带出去了 |
[22:16] | Need a light? | 需要借火吗 |
[22:17] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[22:19] | I thought you could use a friend. | 我觉得你可能需要个朋友帮忙 |
[22:22] | He’s playing with me. | 他在捉弄我 |
[22:24] | He said I can’t light it | 他说我点不着 |
[22:25] | because I’m not ready to let go of the darkness. | 是因为我还没准备好放弃黑暗 |
[22:28] | Are you? | 是这样吗 |
[22:30] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[22:32] | No one knows the lure of darkness better than I do. | 没人比我更清楚黑暗的诱惑了 |
[22:37] | You can lie to your parents, you can lie to yourself. | 你可以骗你父母 也可以自欺欺人 |
[22:40] | But you can’t lie to me. | 但你骗不了我 |
[22:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:43] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉很棒吧 |
[22:45] | Indulging every impulse, | 沉溺于刺激 |
[22:47] | wielding great power, | 驾驭强大的力量 |
[22:50] | doing whatever you want. | 随心所欲 |
[22:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | Yes, it does. | 是这样 |
[22:57] | Is that wrong? | 这不对吗 |
[23:01] | Of course it is. | 当然不对 |
[23:04] | But it’s also human. | 但这是人性 |
[23:07] | Look, I know you, Emma. | 我了解你 艾玛 |
[23:09] | It took a long time, but I really know you. | 虽然用了很久 但我真的了解你了 |
[23:13] | And you’re not as weak as I once was, | 你不像我曾经那样脆弱 |
[23:15] | so if you’re clinging to the darkness, | 如果你还不肯放弃黑暗 |
[23:17] | you have good reason, | 你一定有好理由 |
[23:19] | and it’s beyond temptation, so what is it? | 而且不仅是诱惑那么简单 究竟是什么 |
[23:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:24] | There’s a difference between not knowing something | 不知道和不愿承认 |
[23:27] | and not wanting to admit it. | 是两码事 |
[23:30] | Those walls you put up, Emma, | 你筑建的心墙 艾玛 |
[23:33] | it’s time they come down. | 该拆掉了 |
[23:36] | – What are you doing? – Helping you break the walls. | -你干什么 -帮你拆掉心墙 |
[23:38] | As your friend, I command you, Dark One, | 作为你的朋友 我命令你 黑暗者 |
[23:42] | tell me, why are you so afraid to give up the darkness? | 告诉我 你为什么这么怕放弃黑暗 |
[23:46] | Once I let it go, I won’t be able to protect my family. | 我一放手 就没法保护我家人了 |
[23:48] | That’s another wall, Emma. | 这还是心墙 艾玛 |
[23:51] | Now…the truth. | 说出事实 |
[23:54] | It is. | 这就是事实 |
[23:54] | Regina, please. | 瑞金娜 求你了 |
[23:56] | No, it’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[23:59] | You just have to be brave enough | 你得勇敢起来 |
[24:01] | to knock down all those walls you’re hiding behind. | 拆下所有你用来隐藏自己的心墙 |
[24:03] | The dagger can make you look, | 匕首可以让你看清楚 |
[24:04] | but you… you have to choose to see. | 但你自己得选择看清 |
[24:06] | Now come on, come on. Emma, see. | 快点吧 艾玛 看清楚 |
[24:09] | Tell me what you’re really afraid of! | 告诉我你究竟害怕什么 |
[24:11] | – Regina, what are you doing? – I’m getting answers. | -瑞金娜 你做什么 -我要得到答案 |
[24:13] | By controlling her? That’s enough. | 靠控制她吗 够了 |
[24:16] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:22] | You really think you’re helping her by being cruel? | 你真认为你这么残忍就是帮她了吗 |
[24:24] | I wasn’t cruel. | 我并不是残忍 |
[24:26] | I’ve been cruel. And trust me, you’d know it. | 我残忍过 相信我 我残忍起来很明显 |
[24:28] | I was getting to the truth. | 我是想得到真相 |
[24:32] | It’s not my fault that it’s painful. | 真相那么痛苦不能怪我 |
[24:37] | Push. | 用力 |
[24:40] | You’re almost there. | 就要出来了 |
[24:41] | You’re doing great. One more push. | 很棒 再来一次 |
[24:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[24:49] | It’s a baby girl. | 你生了个女儿 |
[24:57] | I can’t believe it’s come to this. | 事情居然变成了这样 |
[24:59] | Am I really helping Zelena? | 我真要帮助塞琳娜吗 |
[25:02] | It’s the right thing to do, Regina. | 这是正确的事 瑞金娜 |
[25:06] | So, are you ready to meet the newest member of your family? | 准备好见你家的新成员了吗 |
[25:09] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[25:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:23] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[25:24] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[25:26] | I have a daughter. | 我有女儿了 |
[25:29] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[25:34] | Look who’s green with envy now? | 看看这下是谁要气绿了 |
[25:40] | Look who’s glowing. Congrats. | 看谁容光焕发啊 恭喜了 |
[25:46] | I will not let you take this baby. | 我绝不会允许你带走宝宝 |
[25:48] | Not without a fight. | 至少会抵抗一番 |
[25:52] | That would be a problem if it was the baby I was after. | 如果我想要的是宝宝 那倒是个问题了 |
[26:28] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[26:29] | Why are you here? | 你怎么也来了 |
[26:31] | Your insane girlfriend sped up my pregnancy, | 你的疯子女友加速了我的怀孕 |
[26:34] | kidnapped me right after giving birth, | 我刚把孩子生下就绑架了我 |
[26:36] | and separated me from my little girl. | 还把我和我女儿分了开 |
[26:39] | And they say I’m wicked. | 他们还说我坏呢 |
[26:41] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[26:42] | What does she need you for? | 她需要你做什么 |
[26:44] | From the looks of things, | 看起来 |
[26:44] | she’s casting a spell to steal my magic. | 她是要施咒偷我的魔法 |
[26:47] | Why does she need more dark magic? | 她需要更多黑魔法做什么 |
[26:49] | I don’t. | 我不需要 |
[26:50] | I’m not taking Zelena’s magic. | 我不是要夺走塞琳娜的魔法 |
[26:51] | I’m giving her mine instead. | 而是要把我的给她 |
[26:53] | What? | 什么 |
[26:54] | Killian, you were right. | 基利安 你是对的 |
[26:56] | My plan is not to destroy light magic. | 我的计划不是毁掉光明魔法 |
[26:59] | It’s been to destroy dark magic… | 而是毁掉黑魔法 |
[27:01] | The dark magic that’s inside of me. | 我体内的黑魔法 |
[27:03] | If that were true, | 如果真是如此 |
[27:04] | why keep it secret from me or the rest of your family? | 为什么瞒着我 瞒着你家人 |
[27:07] | Because I knew you would never let me do | 因为我知道你们绝不会允许我 |
[27:09] | what was necessary to get the job done. | 做那件必须做的事 |
[27:12] | – And that’s where I come in. – Yes. | -这就是需要我的地方喽 -是的 |
[27:13] | The darkness needs to be contained in a vessel… you. | 黑暗必须用一具躯体承载 那就是你 |
[27:17] | Emma, what are you going to do? | 艾玛 你究竟想做什么 |
[27:19] | What needs to be done. | 必须做的事 |
[27:20] | I’m going to cut her down | 我要用王者之剑的 |
[27:21] | with Excalibur’s enchanted blade, | 魔法之刃杀了她 |
[27:23] | and the darkness will be vanquished forever. | 那样黑暗就会被永远征服了 |
[27:27] | That’s why you needed my baby out. | 所以你需要我把孩子生下来 |
[27:29] | I don’t want anyone to get hurt who doesn’t have to. | 我不想伤及无辜 |
[27:31] | There are limits. | 这是底线 |
[27:32] | You call those limits, Emma? | 你管这叫底线吗 艾玛 |
[27:33] | You’re still talking about cold-blooded murder. | 这可仍是冷血杀人啊 |
[27:35] | Killian, she killed Neal and Marian. | 基利安 她杀了尼尔和玛丽安 |
[27:38] | Given time, she will kill you, too. | 假以时日 她还会杀了你 |
[27:40] | After today, you can be certain. | 今天之后 那是必然的了 |
[27:41] | This isn’t about Zelena, Emma. | 重点不是塞琳娜 艾玛 |
[27:43] | It’s about you. | 是你 |
[27:46] | We went to Camelot for Merlin’s help. | 我们去卡米洛特求助梅林 |
[27:49] | Surely he has a solution to the darkness | 他肯定有办法驱逐黑暗 |
[27:52] | that doesn’t require this. | 而不需这么做吧 |
[27:53] | Merlin can’t help us anymore. | 梅林再也帮不了我们了 |
[27:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:57] | What happened there? | 那里究竟出了什么事 |
[27:59] | Why are you really doing this? | 你究竟为什么这么做 |
[28:13] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[28:15] | Been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你呢 |
[28:17] | Dagger’s right here. | 匕首就在这里 |
[28:18] | Regina was going to use it on me. | 瑞金娜想拿它对付我来着 |
[28:19] | – Why not you? – What she did was wrong. | -你为什么不试试呢 -她不该那么做 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry it had to happen. | 很抱歉发生了那种事 |
[28:24] | It’s funny. I’m not. | 真有意思 我不觉得抱歉 |
[28:26] | She was right. | 她说得对 |
[28:27] | I do know why I’m scared to let go of the darkness. | 我知道我为什么不敢驱走黑暗 |
[28:30] | Because of her, I finally admitted it to myself. | 因为她 我终于不再欺骗自己了 |
[28:33] | What are you so afraid of, love? | 你究竟怕什么 亲爱的 |
[28:36] | This. Our future. | 这个 我们的未来 |
[28:39] | I see you talked to Henry. | 看来你跟亨利谈过了 |
[28:41] | Sometimes I forget that boys can’t keep secrets. | 有时我会忘记那小子不会守秘密 |
[28:44] | Don’t blame him. | 别怪他 |
[28:45] | He just thought it would help if I | 他是觉得如果我知道 |
[28:47] | knew what I had to look forward to when we got home. | 回家后有什么等着我 会对我有帮助 |
[28:50] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你是想跟我说什么 |
[28:52] | That you can’t ignite the Promethean flame | 你无法点燃普罗米修斯之火 |
[28:54] | because you’re afraid to take the plunge and move in with me? | 是因为害怕迈出一大步 跟我同居吗 |
[28:57] | It’s not about moving in. It’s… | 不是因为同居 是… |
[29:01] | …everything. | 一切 |
[29:02] | When I told you I loved you back in Storybrooke, | 我在童话镇告诉你我爱你时 |
[29:04] | it was because I thought I was never going to see you again. | 是因为我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[29:07] | It was the same way with Neal. | 跟尼尔也是这样 |
[29:08] | I could only admit my true feelings | 我只有以为自己要失去他 |
[29:10] | when I thought I was losing him… and you. | 和你时 才肯坦诚自己真实的感情 |
[29:13] | Well, I guess it’s even worse than I thought. | 那比我想的还糟了 |
[29:16] | You can’t even see any future at all with me. | 你根本看不到自己跟我有未来 |
[29:18] | That’s not it. Don’t you get it? | 不是的 你不明白吗 |
[29:21] | I’m afraid because I do want a future with you. | 我是因为想跟你一起拥有一个未来才害怕 |
[29:25] | – You do? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[29:28] | And the minute you take away the darkness, | 一旦黑暗被驱逐 |
[29:31] | that future begins. | 这段未来就开始了 |
[29:34] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[29:35] | Doesn’t sound crazy at all, Emma. | 我一点不觉得疯狂 艾玛 |
[29:38] | That sounds like music to this pirate’s ears. | 对我这个海盗 听起来像音乐一样美好 |
[29:41] | You just have to trust me. | 你需要信任我 |
[29:43] | The future’s nothing to be afraid of. | 未来没什么可怕的 |
[29:55] | See? | 你瞧 |
[30:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:02] | How can Emma destroy light magic using Zelena? | 艾玛用塞琳娜怎么毁掉光明魔法啊 |
[30:04] | – She can’t. – What is she planning? | -她不能 -她究竟在计划什么 |
[30:06] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也猜不透 |
[30:07] | All I know is no one hurts my sister but me. | 我只知道我姐姐只有我能伤害 |
[30:11] | What are you planning to do once you find Emma? | 你找到艾玛后打算做什么 |
[30:14] | Oh, it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[30:15] | I’m going to show the dark Swan | 我要让黑斯旺 |
[30:18] | what dark magic really looks like. | 见识黑魔法真正的样子 |
[30:23] | Do you hear Emma pacing around up there? | 你听到艾玛在楼上踱步了吗 |
[30:26] | You’re her boy toy. What do you think she’s up to? | 你是她的小男宠 你觉得她在计划什么 |
[30:28] | I’m no one’s toy. | 我才不是什么男宠 |
[30:29] | We need to find a way to get rid of these iron shackles | 我们得想办法摆脱这些铁镣 |
[30:32] | before Emma gets back. | 趁艾玛还没回来 |
[30:33] | Those shackles aren’t the problem. | 这镣铐才不是问题 |
[30:34] | This one is. | 这个才是 |
[30:36] | When Regina put it back on, She enchanted my wrist, | 瑞金娜再给我戴上时 还给我手腕下了咒 |
[30:38] | and I can’t cut it off. | 我没法砍断了 |
[30:39] | Without magic, | 没有魔法 |
[30:40] | we’re never gonna get out of here alive. | 我们别想活着出去 |
[30:44] | It’s a good thing I happen to have some then. | 那幸好我有点东西 |
[30:46] | What? You’ve got magic? | 什么 你有魔法吗 |
[30:48] | No. My Hook does. | 不 我的钩子有 |
[30:51] | As you recall, | 你记得吧 |
[30:52] | I imbued it with magic to rip your heart out. | 我往上面施了魔法 好挖出你的心 |
[30:56] | Well, go on, then. What are you waiting for? | 来啊 还等什么 |
[31:00] | The last time I tried helping you, | 我上次试图帮你时 |
[31:01] | you betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[31:03] | – How do I know I can trust you now? – You don’t. | -我怎么知道我现在能信任你 -你不知道 |
[31:06] | But you also don’t have a choice. | 但你也没得选 |
[31:10] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[31:12] | Well, then, here’s to trust. | 那就为了信任吧 |
[31:30] | Feels so good to be back. | 回归的感觉真好 |
[31:32] | Now, about that deal we made. | 关于我们的协议 |
[31:42] | Shall we get out of here? | 我们出去吧 |
[31:49] | Regina, she’s still our daughter. | 瑞金娜 她还是我们的女儿 |
[31:50] | We can’t go to war with her. | 我们不能跟她开战 |
[31:51] | If you don’t have the stomach for this… | 如果你们下不去手 |
[31:53] | I’m not going to hurt her. | 我不会伤害她的 |
[31:54] | This is exactly why she gave me the dagger. | 这就是她把匕首给了我的原因 |
[31:58] | She knew I’m the only one | 她知道只有我 |
[32:00] | who could do what has to be done. | 关键时刻知道该怎么做 |
[32:02] | Now, stand back, | 退后 |
[32:04] | or I’ll make you stand back. | 别让我逼你们 |
[32:06] | No, we are coming with you. | 不 我们要一起去 |
[32:07] | And not only will we stop her, | 而且我们不仅要阻止她 |
[32:08] | we will save her. | 我们还能救她 |
[32:11] | I don’t need saving. | 我不需要你们救 |
[32:13] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你们得信任我 |
[32:15] | By the time I’m done with Zelena, | 等我收拾完塞琳娜 |
[32:16] | you’ll all be thanking me, especially you, Regina. | 你们都会谢我的 尤其你 瑞金娜 |
[32:19] | And why would I thank you? | 我为什么要谢你 |
[32:21] | You don’t remember this, but back in Camelot, | 你是不记得了 但在卡米洛特 |
[32:23] | you helped me admit some things about myself. | 你帮我承认了自己的一些真相 |
[32:26] | And now I’m ready to repay the favor. | 现在我准备报答你了 |
[32:28] | Because deep down, | 因为内心深处 |
[32:29] | we both know you’ll be happier when Zelena is gone. | 我们都知道 塞琳娜死了你会更开心 |
[32:32] | Gone? | 死 |
[32:34] | This is not the way, Miss Swan, | 这可不行 斯旺女士 |
[32:36] | – And you know it. – We’re back to Miss Swan? | -你很清楚 -又叫起斯旺女士了 |
[32:38] | Well, start acting like Emma again and we’ll talk. | 你有点艾玛的样子我们再说 |
[32:42] | I am Emma. | 我就是艾玛 |
[32:59] | Good, she’s busy. | 很好 她正忙着呢 |
[33:01] | We’ll have to sneak out the back. | 我们得从后门溜走了 |
[33:02] | I’m not coming with you. | 我不跟你一起走 |
[33:04] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[33:05] | I actually keep my word, | 我都履行承诺了 |
[33:06] | and you decide to go down with the ship. | 你却决定跟船一起沉吗 |
[33:07] | If I don’t stop Emma, | 如果我不阻止艾玛 |
[33:09] | she’ll just find somebody else to put her darkness into, | 她也会另找人存储她的黑暗 |
[33:11] | and if I leave now, I may never get the answers I need. | 如果我现在走 就永远得不到我要的答案了 |
[33:14] | And how are you going to get them? | 你要怎么得到 |
[33:15] | I don’t think she’s in a sharing mood. | 她好像没心情聊天 |
[33:17] | Emma stole squid ink from Gold’s shop. | 艾玛从戈登的店里偷了乌贼墨 |
[33:18] | If I can find it, | 如果我能找到 |
[33:19] | then I can get her to tell me what I want. | 就能逼她说出我想听的 |
[33:21] | Well then, you better hope she doesn’t find you first. | 那你最好祈祷不要先被她发现 |
[33:24] | Ta-ta. | 再见了 |
[34:00] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[34:01] | – I was trying to help you. – Swan. | -我是想帮你 -斯旺 |
[34:12] | I’m sorry, love. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[34:16] | You’ve left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[34:18] | Regina was right. | 瑞金娜说得对 |
[34:19] | You are a villain now, | 你现在是坏人了 |
[34:20] | and now you’re gonna tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[34:21] | exactly what happened in Camelot to make you that way. | 在卡米洛特究竟发生了什么让你变成这样 |
[34:24] | How are you going to make me do that? | 你要怎么逼我说出来 |
[34:26] | I’ve got some ideas. | 我有些主意 |
[34:28] | I see you found the squid ink, captain. | 看来你找到了乌贼墨 船长 |
[34:31] | Zelena, why the hell did you come back? | 塞琳娜 你为什么要回来 |
[34:33] | I thought about how you said you couldn’t run | 你说你不能跑 |
[34:35] | untill you got some answers. | 因为你必须得到答案 |
[34:37] | And I realize I couldn’t run either… | 我意识到我也不能跑 |
[34:39] | not without making the Dark One pay. | 因为要让黑暗者付出代价 |
[34:42] | Whatever you think you’re doing… | 不管你想做什么 |
[34:45] | No! | 不要 |
[34:46] | No! | 不要 |
[34:51] | I bet you didn’t see that coming, did you? | 没想到吧 |
[34:53] | Of course that’s nothing compared to the surprise | 当然 跟你接下来的感觉相比 |
[34:55] | that you’re feeling right now. | 这根本不算意外 |
[34:56] | You’re saying to yourself, | 你肯定在对自己说 |
[34:56] | “I just got stabbed in the chest. | “我刚被一刀插在胸口 |
[34:58] | Why shouldn’t it hurt more? | 为什么不那么疼 |
[34:59] | Why am I not dead?” | 我为什么没死” |
[35:02] | What the hell is happening? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[35:04] | Answer me, witch! | 回答我 女巫 |
[35:06] | Well, you could take my word, | 你可以听我说 |
[35:08] | or you could return the memories | 也可以恢复黑暗者 |
[35:10] | that the Dark One stole. | 盗走的记忆 |
[35:12] | See for yourself. | 自己看个明白 |
[35:15] | I found this outside. | 我在外面发现了这个 |
[35:19] | Don’t trust her. | 别相信她 |
[35:21] | I can explain everything, Killian. | 我可以解释一切 基利安 |
[35:26] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[35:40] | – Are you ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[35:43] | Then it’s time | 那么时间到了 |
[35:45] | To destroy the darkness once and for all. | 该永远摧毁黑暗了 |
[36:26] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[36:27] | Hook, what’s wrong? | 虎克 怎么了 |
[36:30] | He’s bleeding! | 他在流血 |
[36:33] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[36:34] | No. | 不 |
[36:36] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[36:38] | It was Excalibur. | 是王者之剑 |
[36:39] | But it was just a small cut. I healed it. | 但只是个小伤口 我都治好了 |
[36:41] | I’m afraid it only seemed that way. | 恐怕那只是表象 |
[36:43] | Excalibur was forged to cut immortal ties. | 王者之剑是锻造来割断永恒羁绊的 |
[36:46] | A wound from it cannot be healed. | 被它划伤是无法治愈的 |
[36:47] | What? There has to be something we can do, that she can do. | 什么 肯定有办法的 她肯定有办法 |
[36:50] | Even Emma’s power isn’t strong enough, | 就连艾玛的法力也不够强 |
[36:51] | nor is my own. | 我也不行 |
[36:52] | Killian, you have to hold on. I can’t lose you. | 基利安 挺住啊 我不能失去你 |
[36:55] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[36:56] | Emma, it’s all right. | 艾玛 没事的 |
[36:57] | No. Please, no. | 不要 求你 |
[37:01] | Don’t leave me. You have to stay. | 别抛下我 你得留下 |
[37:02] | You have to stay. Come on, Killian. | 你得留下 求你 基利安 |
[37:04] | What about our future together? | 我们的未来呢 |
[37:06] | Our future is now. | 我们的未来就是现在了 |
[37:08] | Reunite the blades | 重铸断剑 |
[37:09] | so I can see them before I go. | 让我死前能看到它 |
[37:13] | – No! – No? | -不 -不 |
[37:16] | I’m not gonna let him die when I know there’s a way to save him. | 我不会让他死的 我知道有办法救他 |
[37:18] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[37:19] | Merlin said it. There’s nothing you can do. | 梅林说了 你也没办法救他 |
[37:22] | That’s what he said, but it’s not true, is it? | 是的 但那不是真的 是吧 |
[37:25] | You told me how powerful I am. Let’s use that power. | 你说过我很强大 那就用我的法力吧 |
[37:28] | I-I can use the Promethean flame | 我可以用普罗米修斯之火 |
[37:30] | to release you from Excalibur, and then I can use it | 解开你与王者之剑的联系 然后再用它 |
[37:33] | to tether Hook’s life to it instead. | 把虎克的命与之连在一起 |
[37:35] | It could save him. | 这就能救他了 |
[37:36] | Emma, you know what that could do. | 艾玛 你知道那会有什么效果 |
[37:37] | Create another Dark One. | 创造另一个黑暗者 |
[37:39] | It will multiply the darkness | 黑暗会被翻倍 |
[37:41] | so that it cannot be destroyed. | 再也无法被毁灭 |
[37:42] | Not without paying the steepest of prices. | 除非你付出最沉重的代价 |
[37:45] | It will be your final step into the dark. | 那就是你踏入黑暗的最后一步了 |
[37:48] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我才不管我会怎样 |
[37:50] | – Emma, wait. – Please. Listen, you can’t. | -艾玛 等等 -求你 别这么做 |
[37:53] | Emma, your parents are right. | 艾玛 你父母说得对 |
[37:55] | If you could’ve saved Daniel or Robin… | 如果你能救丹尼尔或罗宾的话 |
[37:57] | Look how far you were willing to go, | 看看你都都做了什么 |
[37:58] | how far you pushed me to save him! | 你为了救他把我逼成了什么样 |
[38:02] | I’m not gonna lose Killian. | 我不要失去基利安 |
[38:04] | I won’t let anyone stop me. | 我不会允许任何人阻止我 |
[38:16] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[38:18] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[38:23] | You’re going to be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[38:24] | No, please. | 别 |
[38:27] | You have to let me go. | 你得放手 |
[38:31] | I don’t want to pay this price. | 我不想付出这代价 |
[38:33] | I don’t… I don’t want to become that. | 我不想变成那样 |
[38:35] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[38:37] | You can fight the darkness. I can help you. | 你可以抵御黑暗 我可以帮你 |
[38:39] | We can do it together. | 我们可以一起来 |
[38:40] | I’m not as strong as you are…or Merlin. | 我没有你和梅林那么强大 |
[38:43] | I’m weak. | 我很软弱 |
[38:45] | The things I’ve done… I’ve done. | 我做过那么多坏事 |
[38:48] | I’ve succumbed to darkness before in my life. | 我曾经向黑暗屈服过 |
[38:51] | And it took centuries to push it away. | 我用了几世纪才摆脱 |
[38:55] | I don’t know if I can do it again. | 我不知道我能否再来一次 |
[38:58] | But our future… | 但我们的未来 |
[39:00] | I’ll just be happy knowing that… | 知道你的未来 |
[39:02] | that you have one. | 我就心满意足了 |
[39:13] | That’s not enough for me! | 这对我来说不够 |
[39:35] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:40] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[40:49] | I’m so sorry, Killian. | 对不起 基利安 |
[40:51] | But I did not have a choice. | 但我没有选择 |
[40:54] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[40:56] | No, there has to be some other explanation. | 不 肯定还有别的解释 |
[41:00] | Are you finding the truth hard to swallow? | 你觉得真相难以接受吗 |
[41:04] | Here. | 来 |
[41:07] | Have a look at the sword. | 看看剑吧 |
[41:13] | A glamour spell. | 魅惑咒 |
[41:15] | It was there the whole time right under your nose, | 一直以来 其实就在你眼皮底下 |
[41:19] | and you didn’t even see it. | 你却都没看到 |
[41:22] | I suppose it’s not the Dark One anymore, is it? | 现在不是黑暗者了 |
[41:26] | More like the Dark Ones. | 而是黑暗者们 |
[41:29] | So, that’s why you saved my life twice tonight. | 所以你今晚两次救我 |
[41:33] | I was never in any danger. | 我根本没有危险 |
[41:34] | You just wanted to keep me from the truth. | 你只是防止我发现真相 |
[41:36] | I wanted to fix it first to make up for what I had done. | 我想先解决问题 弥补过错 |
[41:38] | By killing me? | 靠杀了我吗 |
[41:40] | How sweet. | 真贴心 |
[41:41] | It was the only way | 只有这样 |
[41:42] | to destroy the darkness in both of us. | 才能摧毁我们两人心中的黑暗 |
[41:46] | Everything I’ve done since we got back to Storybrooke | 我们回到童话镇后 我所做的一切 |
[41:48] | was to try to save you, Killian. | 都是想救你 基利安 |
[41:50] | This is saving? | 这叫救吗 |
[41:52] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[41:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:56] | So much for our future, Swan. | 我们的未来到此为止了 斯旺 |
[42:01] | Now, tell me. | 告诉我 |
[42:03] | Are you ready to learn what else happened in Camelot? | 你准备好了解在卡米洛特发生的其他事了吗 |
[42:11] | Aye. | 是的 |
[42:14] | But first we have to take care of her. | 但首先 我们得解决了她 |