时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It was Excalibur. It was just a small cut. | 是王者之剑 但只是个小伤口 |
[00:04] | A wound from it cannot be healed. | 被它划伤是无法治愈的 |
[00:05] | I can use the Promethean flame | 我可以用普罗米修斯之火 |
[00:06] | To release you from Excalibur, | 解开你与王者之剑的联系 |
[00:08] | and then I can tether hook’s life to it instead. | 然后再用它把虎克的命与之连在一起 |
[00:09] | I’m not as strong as you are. | 我没有你那么强大 |
[00:11] | I’ve succumbed to darkness. | 我曾经向黑暗屈服过 |
[00:12] | But our future. | 但我们的未来 |
[00:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:16] | I found this outside. | 我在外面发现了这个 |
[00:17] | I suppose it’s not the Dark One — | 现在不是黑暗者了 |
[00:20] | More like the Dark Ones. | 是黑暗者们 |
[00:22] | Are you ready to learn what else happened in Camelot? | 你准备好了解在卡米洛特发生的其他事了吗 |
[00:24] | Aye. | 是的 |
[00:24] | But first we have to take care of her. | 但首先 我们得解决了她 |
[00:34] | Get on with it, captain. | 赶紧的吧 船长 |
[00:36] | That squid ink’s going to wear off soon. | 乌贼墨很快就会失效了 |
[00:38] | Killian, please. | 基利安 求你 |
[00:40] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[00:42] | You took my memories, Swan. | 你夺走了我的记忆 斯旺 |
[00:44] | You tried to stop me from knowing the truth. | 你试图阻止我了解真相 |
[00:47] | And now I’m going to return the favor. | 现在 我要回敬你 |
[00:57] | By the look on your face, | 瞧你这副样子 |
[00:58] | it would appear someone needs restraining. | 看来是需要点束缚了 |
[01:02] | There. | 好了 |
[01:02] | No more magic for you. | 别想再用魔法了 |
[01:04] | Now, I assume, given my helpfulness, | 好了 鉴于我帮助了你 |
[01:06] | you’ll allow me to go about my business undeterred. | 该让我去处理自己的事了吧 |
[01:08] | As long as you don’t get in my way, | 只要你不挡我的路 |
[01:09] | I won’t get in yours. | 我就不挡你的路 |
[01:11] | I like this new you. | 我喜欢这个全新的你 |
[01:13] | Tell me, how does it feel to be a Dark One? | 告诉我 做黑暗者是什么感觉 |
[01:18] | It feels like I’ve been reborn. | 感觉如获新生 |
[01:49] | Milah! | 米拉 |
[01:51] | You’re no less a coward. | 你依然是个懦夫 |
[01:53] | – I want you to suffer. – Just do it. | -我要你尝尝苦头 -快动手吧 |
[01:55] | I promised you we’d have some fun first. | 我说过要先跟你玩玩的 |
[01:58] | Emma, please! | 艾玛 求你 |
[02:22] | Bloody crocodile. | 老鳄鱼 |
[02:23] | Not exactly, but I understand the confusion. | 并不是 但我理解你为什么会混淆 |
[02:27] | That’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[02:29] | I’m not out here. I’m in there. | 我不在那儿 我在这儿 |
[02:32] | I am your guide… the voice in your head. | 我是你的向导 你脑海里的声音 |
[02:35] | Save your speech. I know who you are. | 少废话 我知道你是什么 |
[02:38] | All the Dark Ones in my head. | 是我脑袋里所有的黑暗者 |
[02:40] | But it doesn’t matter… I won’t listen to you. | 无所谓 我不会听你的 |
[02:42] | What if I told you that together, | 如果我告诉你 你我联手 |
[02:45] | I could get you the one thing | 我可以帮你得到 |
[02:46] | you’ve wanted for hundreds of years? | 你渴求了数百年的东西 |
[02:50] | Your revenge. | 你的复仇 |
[02:53] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[02:55] | I saw what you saw, dearie. I saw your pain. | 我能见你所见 亲爱的 我看到了你的痛苦 |
[02:58] | And I can ease it. | 我可以减轻这份痛苦 |
[03:00] | Stick with me and you will finally do | 听我的 你就能做到 |
[03:04] | what you never could before. | 你以前一直做不到的事 |
[03:05] | And what’s that? | 什么 |
[03:07] | Why, kill me, of course. | 杀了我啊 |
[03:20] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[03:21] | I’ll check the basement. | 我去地下室找 |
[03:21] | I’ll get the upstairs. | 我去楼上 |
[03:22] | Emma! Emma! | 艾玛 艾玛 |
[03:29] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[03:30] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:34] | You turned Hook into a Dark One? | 你把虎克变成了黑暗者 |
[03:37] | It was the only way to save him. | 那是救他的唯一办法 |
[03:38] | And you didn’t think of the consequences to everyone else? | 你就没想会给其他人带来什么后果吗 |
[03:42] | I couldn’t just let him die. | 我不能眼睁睁看着他死去 |
[03:43] | You can understand that. | 这你能理解吧 |
[03:44] | Well, yes, but… | 能 但是… |
[03:48] | Now we have a bigger problem. | 这下我们麻烦更大了 |
[03:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:51] | I didn’t think any of this would happen. | 我没想到会发生这种事 |
[03:53] | I was trying to get rid of the darkness for good. | 我本想彻底驱逐掉黑暗 |
[03:55] | You can’t tell me, after all Zelena’s done to you, | 别告诉我塞琳娜对你做了那么多坏事 |
[03:57] | your life wouldn’t be easier if she were gone. | 她的死不能让你活得更轻松 |
[03:59] | I was doing you a favor. | 我是在帮你的忙 |
[04:01] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[04:01] | This is premeditated murder, Emma. | 这是谋杀 艾玛 |
[04:03] | There had to be another way. You should have come to us. | 肯定有别的办法的 你该来找我们帮忙的 |
[04:05] | And risk losing someone else? | 冒险失去你们吗 |
[04:07] | I thought the best way to control the darkness | 我以为控制黑暗的最佳办法 |
[04:09] | was to isolate myself. | 就是隔离自己 |
[04:10] | But when I did that, there was no one around | 但我那么做以后 身边就没人给我希望 |
[04:13] | to give me hope or tell me when I was being stupid! | 或者指责我犯傻了 |
[04:15] | Fine. You’re being stupid. So stop it. | 好吧 你是在犯傻 别再那么干了 |
[04:20] | Right now, we have to clean up this mess. | 现在 我们得收拾这个烂摊子 |
[04:23] | No. We don’t. | 不 不用那么麻烦 |
[04:25] | Give us back our memories. | 把我们的记忆还回来 |
[04:27] | Your dreamcatchers… | 你的捕梦网 |
[04:28] | Regina can access them, can’t she? | 瑞金娜能够用得了的吧 |
[04:30] | We can piece together Hook’s plan and stop him. | 我们可以拼凑出来虎克的计划 并阻止他 |
[04:33] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[04:35] | Dreamcatchers you said were in the shed… | 你不是说捕梦网在棚屋里吗 |
[04:38] | They’re gone. | 都不见了 |
[04:39] | What the hell is Captain Dark One up to? | 黑暗者船长想做什么 |
[04:47] | Emma turned you into a Dark One? | 艾玛把你变成了黑暗者 |
[04:49] | And now you’ve come for your revenge. | 现在你来寻仇了 |
[04:51] | The thought had crossed my mind. | 我是这么想过 |
[04:54] | For this lovely piece of hardware, | 为了这个漂亮的钩子 |
[04:58] | I think I’ll take your hand. | 我取你的手 |
[05:00] | For Milah, your heart. | 为了米拉 取你的心 |
[05:02] | For filling Emma with the darkness… | 为了黑化的艾玛 |
[05:06] | I think your head will do quite nicely. | 我就取你的头好了 |
[05:08] | So what are you waiting for? Get on with it. | 你还等什么 赶紧的吧 |
[05:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[05:15] | I’ve been waiting centuries for this moment. | 这一刻我已经等了几世纪了 |
[05:18] | And I really want to… | 我一定要 |
[05:21] | …savor it. | 好好享受一番 |
[05:28] | Get your affairs in order, dearie, | 料理好后事吧 亲爱的 |
[05:30] | for we duel at noon on my ship. | 正午 我们在我的船上决斗 |
[05:33] | Where it all began. | 那是一切开始的地方 |
[05:35] | How poetic. | 真有诗意 |
[05:37] | But we both know this weapon cannot kill you. | 但我们都清楚 这把剑杀不死你 |
[05:41] | Ah, true. That sword can’t kill me. | 是的 那把剑是杀不死我 |
[05:44] | But this one…can. | 但这把 可以 |
[05:48] | Excalibur. | 王者之剑 |
[05:49] | You have it. | 在你手里 |
[05:50] | Aye. | 是的 |
[05:52] | Well, now that it’s whole, it can no longer control me. | 现在它被重铸了 不能再控制我了 |
[05:54] | But it can… oh, oh, oh!… Kill me. | 但它能… 杀了我 |
[05:57] | All you have to do is take it from me. | 你只需要把它夺过来 |
[05:59] | So, what say you, crocodile? | 怎么样 老鳄鱼 |
[06:04] | Shall we finish what we started? | 我们做个了结吧 |
[06:07] | Indeed. | 好啊 |
[06:15] | Once a pirate, always a pirate. | 一日海盗 终生如此 |
[06:17] | As a man, Hook spent centuries trying to kill me. | 虎克还是凡人时 就花了几世纪试图杀我 |
[06:20] | It makes sense that revenge would be on his mind. | 他现在想复仇也合情合理 |
[06:22] | Why wipe my memory | 既然他打算 |
[06:23] | if he was going to announce his plan anyway? | 说出自己的计划 为什么还要抹去我的记忆 |
[06:26] | There must be more to it. | 肯定没这么简单 |
[06:27] | Yeah, well, even if there is, | 就算是 |
[06:28] | we only have until noon to stop him. | 我们也得赶在中午前阻止他 |
[06:31] | And to save you. | 救你 |
[06:33] | What about Merlin’s message? | 梅林的口信呢 |
[06:34] | He said this “Nimue” is the key to stopping the Dark One. | 他说”妮缪”是阻止黑暗者的关键 |
[06:38] | Nimue was Merlin’s true love. | 妮缪是梅林的真爱 |
[06:39] | And she was also the first Dark One. | 她也是第一个黑暗者 |
[06:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:42] | How do we find out more about her? | 我们怎么查到更多关于她的事 |
[06:44] | Start your search with the Dark One Chronicles. | 去查《黑暗者编年录》 |
[06:46] | There are many texts that can help us. | 里面有很多有用的信息 |
[06:48] | As much as I appreciate devotion to scholarship, | 虽然我欣赏学者精神 |
[06:51] | there is an easier way. | 但有更轻松的办法 |
[06:53] | I am still a Dark One. | 我还是黑暗者 |
[06:55] | I can protect you, Gold. | 我可以保护你 戈登 |
[06:57] | You just have to take off the cuff. | 你只需要摘下我的手铐 |
[07:02] | You don’t trust me. | 你们不信任我 |
[07:05] | Well, if the situations were reversed, would you trust me? | 如果情况调换 你会信任我吗 |
[07:08] | So it’s true. | 没错 |
[07:10] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[07:11] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[07:13] | I need you to tell them it’s okay to take off this cuff. | 帮我告诉他们 摘掉手铐没关系的 |
[07:16] | It’s the only way to figure it all out. | 只有这样才能解决一切 |
[07:18] | No. | 不 |
[07:20] | What? | 什么 |
[07:21] | You lied to us… about Hook, about everything. | 你骗了我们 关于虎克 关于一切 |
[07:24] | Why should we trust you now? | 我们现在凭什么信你 |
[07:26] | Henry, I’m your mother. | 亨利 我是你母亲 |
[07:27] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[07:28] | Because the mom I knew wouldn’t keep things from me. | 我印象里 我妈妈可不会有事瞒我 |
[07:32] | I thought you were the one person who would understand. | 我以为你是最能理解的 |
[07:34] | I thought you were the one person I could trust. | 我以为你是我最能信任的 |
[07:37] | So you can forgive Regina and Gold | 你原谅了瑞金娜和戈登 |
[07:38] | for everything they’ve done, but not me? | 尽管他们做过那么多坏事 却不能原谅我吗 |
[07:41] | They’ve changed. | 他们变了 |
[07:43] | They showed me they changed. | 他们让我看到了转变 |
[07:45] | So did I. | 我也变了 |
[07:46] | When we first met, yeah. | 我们最初相遇时 是的 |
[07:48] | But the minute things got tough, you didn’t come to anybody. | 但事情一变得困难 你就不向任何人求助 |
[07:52] | You decided that you would figure it out on your own. | 而是要自己去解决 |
[07:55] | We were a team. | 我们本是一个团队 |
[07:56] | Operation Cobra. I remember. | 眼镜蛇行动 我记得 |
[07:58] | But now you just want your dark magic back | 但现在 你只想要回你的黑魔法 |
[08:01] | so you can do it alone. | 好自己去解决问题 |
[08:03] | And I’ve seen what you do with dark magic. | 而我见识过你用黑魔法做过什么 |
[08:07] | He needs time, Emma. | 他需要时间 艾玛 |
[08:13] | We should really get to the library. | 我们赶快去图书馆吧 |
[08:14] | We’ve got a lot to do. | 还有很多事要做 |
[08:16] | I have a stop to make first. | 我得先去一趟别处 |
[08:18] | I’ll meet you there. | 回头去跟你们碰面 |
[08:20] | Let me guess… I’m not invited. | 我猜猜 你们不打算请我去 |
[08:23] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[08:24] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[08:26] | You don’t trust me. | 但你们不信任我 |
[08:27] | We don’t trust the darkness. | 我们不信任黑暗 |
[08:30] | Stay here and let us save you. | 留在这儿 让我们救你吧 |
[08:31] | It’s for the best. | 这样对大家都好 |
[08:35] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力了 |
[08:38] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[08:39] | The vault has already forged Hook as its new Dark One. | 地窖已经将虎克塑造成了新的黑暗者 |
[08:43] | He went this way. | 他往这边走了 |
[08:46] | This way! | 来 |
[08:51] | And then the tracks disappear. | 脚印在这儿消失了 |
[08:54] | We should split up, search the woods. | 我们分头在林子里找吧 |
[08:55] | He’s a Dark One. He can transport himself anywhere. | 他是黑暗者 他可以随意瞬移 |
[08:58] | So can Emma. | 艾玛也是 |
[08:59] | We’ve got to start looking somewhere. | 我们总得从某个地方开始找 |
[09:00] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[09:02] | Of all the paths I foresaw for your daughter, | 我预见你们女儿走上的各种道路中 |
[09:04] | I’m afraid that this was the darkest. | 恐怕这是最黑暗的一条 |
[09:08] | We should return to Granny’s. | 我们回外婆家吧 |
[09:09] | Even without my magic, | 就算没有魔法 |
[09:10] | I still have enough ingredients to make preparations. | 我还是有足够原料做准备 |
[09:12] | I don’t care how bad things got… | 不管事情多糟 |
[09:13] | – Emma wouldn’t hurt us. – Maybe. | -艾玛是不会伤害我们的 -或许吧 |
[09:15] | But this new Dark One, | 但这个新黑暗者 |
[09:17] | we need as many allies as we can get. | 我们需要尽可能多的同盟 |
[09:20] | Lancelot, your mother’s the Lady of the Lake. | 兰斯洛特 你母亲是湖上夫人 |
[09:22] | Could she help us? | 她能帮我们吗 |
[09:23] | – Perhaps. – Perhaps? | -或许吧 -或许 |
[09:27] | Lancelot, you should go. | 兰斯洛特 你去吧 |
[09:28] | She does have great power. | 她的确法力强大 |
[09:29] | The lake is but a two-day journey from here. | 湖离这里要两天的路 |
[09:31] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[09:32] | And if I don’t make it in time? | 如果我赶不及回来呢 |
[09:34] | Well, then you get to spend your last moments with your mother. | 那你至少陪你母亲度过了生命的最后时刻 |
[09:43] | We were so close, Mary Margaret. | 我们差点就成功了 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[09:47] | Emma was seconds away | 艾玛当时差点 |
[09:48] | from destroying the darkness and ending this. | 就毁掉黑暗 结束一切了 |
[09:50] | And Hook would have been dead. | 但是虎克会死的 |
[09:53] | She chose love, David. | 她选择了爱 戴维 |
[09:55] | And we would have done the same thing. | 换了我们也会如此 |
[09:57] | We’d share one heart | 我们能共享一颗心脏 |
[09:58] | because we took the same kind of risk that Emma took. | 就是因为我们同艾玛一样敢冒这种险 |
[10:01] | We save each other. That is what our family does. | 我们拯救彼此 这就是咱家人做的事 |
[10:04] | So have some faith in her. | 相信她 |
[10:06] | I do. | 我相信 |
[10:09] | I just hope her faith in Hook is justified. | 我只是希望虎克值得她相信 |
[10:19] | What the devil am I wearing? | 我穿的什么啊 |
[10:21] | Why must Dark Ones dress like monks? | 为什么黑暗者都要穿得像修道士 |
[10:25] | Yes, much better. I went leather as well. | 没错 好多了 我也选了皮衣 |
[10:28] | Get out of here. | 滚开 |
[10:30] | Try to ignore me. Bet you can’t. | 努力无视我吧 没用的 |
[10:32] | Talk all you want, spirit. I know you’re lying. | 随你怎么说话 幽灵 我知道你在撒谎 |
[10:35] | There’s no way that I can get my revenge | 我是没办法复仇的 |
[10:36] | when Gold’s in Storybrooke and I’m trapped here in Camelot. | 戈登在童话镇 而我困在了卡米洛特 |
[10:39] | Well, that’s where we come in, dearie. | 这就是需要我们出手的地方了 亲爱的 |
[10:41] | Might I suggest a dark curse? | 我可以建议使用一个黑暗诅咒吗 |
[10:44] | And crush the heart of the one I love most to enact it? | 捏碎我最爱之人的心来启动它吗 |
[10:47] | No, no, no. I won’t kill Emma. | 不不 我不会杀艾玛的 |
[10:49] | Yeah, but there’s always a loophole. | 是的 但总是有漏洞可钻的 |
[10:51] | Killian! It worked! | 基利安 成功了 |
[10:53] | – You’re alive! – Aye. It did. | -你活下来了 -是啊 成功了 |
[10:55] | After spending centuries quelling my bloodlust, | 我花了几个世纪抑制我的杀心 |
[10:59] | you threw me right back into that darkness! | 你却又把我丢回了黑暗之中 |
[11:01] | Job well-done, Emma! | 好样的 艾玛 |
[11:03] | Binding you to Excalibur was the only way to save you. | 将你与王者之剑捆绑在一起是救你的唯一办法 |
[11:05] | Right, Excalibur. | 是啊 王者之剑 |
[11:07] | And where is my shiny new tether? | 我那条崭新的链子哪去了 |
[11:09] | I don’t know. It disappeared right after you did. | 我不知道 跟你一起消失了 |
[11:13] | Isn’t that convenient? | 真巧啊 |
[11:15] | How long has he been with you? | 他出现多久了 |
[11:18] | You can still see him? | 你还能看到他吗 |
[11:19] | Sadly, yes. I mean, she’s still a Dark One. | 很遗憾 是的 她还是黑暗者 |
[11:21] | No matter how ineffectual she may be. | 不管她多没用 |
[11:23] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[11:25] | He’s not real. But I am. | 他不是真的 但我是 |
[11:27] | I’m right here. Look at me. | 我就在这儿 看着我 |
[11:29] | That future you told me not to be afraid of… | 你叫我不必害怕的那个未来 |
[11:32] | we can have it. | 我们可以拥有 |
[11:33] | The house in Storybrooke. | 童话镇的那栋房子 |
[11:36] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我不怕了 |
[11:38] | I want it. | 我想拥有它 |
[11:40] | With you. | 跟你一起 |
[11:41] | It’s ours. | 那是我们的了 |
[11:44] | You just have to want it, too. | 只要你也想拥有 |
[11:46] | Aye, love, I do. | 亲爱的 我想要 |
[11:48] | More than anything. | 特别想 |
[11:52] | Killian… | 基利安 |
[11:54] | Look. | 看啊 |
[12:03] | The demon’s gone. | 那怪物消失了 |
[12:06] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到的 |
[12:08] | We can get the darkness out of both of us for good. | 我们可以彻底驱逐你我体内的黑暗 |
[12:10] | How? | 怎么做 |
[12:11] | By doing what I just did with you. | 就像我刚刚对你做的那样 |
[12:15] | By going to those we love. | 去找我们爱的人帮忙 |
[12:29] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[12:30] | What’s wrong? Aren’t you coming? | 怎么了 你不来吗 |
[12:33] | I’m afraid my preparations for this battle | 恐怕我在这场战斗中的作用 |
[12:35] | can’t be found in a book. | 在书里是找不到的 |
[12:36] | Well, but this was your idea. | 但这是你的主意 |
[12:39] | For you and the others, | 对你和其他人来说 |
[12:42] | there might be some way to protect yourself. | 也许有办法能保护你们自己 |
[12:44] | For me… | 对于我 |
[12:47] | I’ve spent an entire life running away from battles. | 我一辈子都在逃避战斗 |
[12:51] | Time to stop. | 是时候停止了 |
[12:53] | You don’t have anything to prove anymore. | 你不需要再证明什么了 |
[12:55] | You saved me from Merida. | 你从梅莉达手里救了我 |
[12:57] | You’re a hero now. | 你现在是英雄了 |
[12:58] | But that doesn’t erase a lifetime of cowardice — | 但那不能抵消我懦弱的一生 |
[13:00] | nothing can. | 不论我做了什么 |
[13:02] | Belle… | 贝儿 |
[13:05] | I know that I’ve hurt you in unforgivable ways. | 我知道我给你的伤害不可原谅 |
[13:10] | But I also know that not wanting me to die | 我也知道不想让我死 |
[13:14] | isn’t the same as wanting to be with me. | 并不等于愿意跟我在一起 |
[13:16] | So if I survive this, I want to do better by you. | 所以若我活下来 我希望能为你做得更好 |
[13:22] | I want to love you in a way I never could before. | 我希望用我以前做不到的方式来爱你 |
[13:25] | With honesty and courage. | 用真诚和勇气 |
[13:28] | Let me be the man you deserve. | 让我成为配得上你的人 |
[13:31] | The man I swore on my son’s grave that I would be. | 让我成为我在我儿子墓前发誓要成为的人 |
[13:35] | I…I don’t know what to say. | 我… 不知道该说什么了 |
[13:40] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[13:43] | If I win… | 如果我赢了 |
[13:46] | If I win, I go to the well where we were married. | 如果我赢了 我就去我们结婚的井边 |
[13:50] | And if you meet me there, I’ll know how you feel. | 如果你去那里见我 我就知道你的想法了 |
[14:08] | You. | 是你 |
[14:09] | The mayor told me explicitly not to let you through. | 镇长告诉我不许你过去 |
[14:12] | Well, then, you’re just doing your job. | 那你只是尽忠职守罢了 |
[14:14] | Poorly, but you’re doing it. | 虽然没啥用 但你尽力了 |
[14:16] | Kudos to you. | 给你点个赞 |
[14:16] | Not so fast, sis. | 别急啊 姐姐 |
[14:19] | Sister, dear. | 妹妹 亲爱的 |
[14:21] | Thank you so much for looking after my bundle of joy | 谢谢你在我被绑架时 |
[14:23] | while I was off being kidnapped. | 照顾我的小宝贝 |
[14:25] | But I’ve come to take her back now. | 但我现在回来接她了 |
[14:26] | – Bye. – Good luck with that. | -再见 -祝你好运 |
[14:35] | Where’s my daughter?! | 我女儿呢 |
[14:38] | Did you really think, | 你真的以为 |
[14:39] | after everything you’ve done, | 你做了那么多坏事 |
[14:41] | we wouldn’t protect that child from you? | 我们还会让你接近那个孩子吗 |
[14:43] | She is my child! | 她是我的孩子 |
[14:45] | She’s also Robin’s. | 也是罗宾的 |
[14:47] | And you will never take her away from him. | 你永远也别想把她从他身边抢走 |
[14:49] | You just can’t stand, | 你就是看不下去 |
[14:51] | that after a lifetime of you getting everything, | 你自己一辈子要什么有什么 |
[14:53] | it’s finally my turn! | 轮到我了就不行 |
[14:55] | The only reason you have that baby | 你那个孩子之所以能出生 |
[14:57] | is because you killed Marian | 是因为你杀了玛丽安 |
[15:00] | and you deceived Robin | 还用最卑鄙的方式 |
[15:02] | in the most vile way imaginable. | 欺骗了罗宾 |
[15:07] | Is that a compliment? | 你是在夸我吗 |
[15:11] | This insanity has to stop. | 你的疯狂该停止了 |
[15:13] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[15:16] | But I don’t think it can. | 但我觉得停不下来 |
[15:19] | Actually, I think maybe it can. | 但我觉得可以 |
[15:25] | You know, when Regina asked me to guard you, | 瑞金娜让我看管你的时候 |
[15:27] | the last thing I wanted to do was be in the same room as you. | 我真希望不要跟你共处一室 |
[15:31] | Now that we’re here, this isn’t so bad. | 如今我们在这里 也没那么糟 |
[15:34] | Put it down, Merida. | 放下弓 梅莉达 |
[15:35] | We both know you’re not going to shoot me. | 我们都知道你不会射我的 |
[15:36] | Oh, won’t I? After everything you’ve done to me. | 是吗 你可对我做了那么多坏事 |
[15:40] | Fine. I’d say an arrow to the knee would do you right good. | 好吧 要我说给你膝盖一箭刚刚好 |
[15:43] | Maybe me too. | 或许对我也好 |
[15:45] | Don’t worry, love. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[15:52] | A broken knee is nothing on a broken heart. | 受伤的膝盖可比不上受伤的心 |
[15:55] | Isn’t that right, Swan? | 不是吗 斯旺 |
[16:01] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[16:03] | I expected to find you and the heroes | 我本以为能看到你和英雄们 |
[16:04] | huddled over a mountain of books, | 在成堆的书里乱翻 |
[16:06] | trying to figure out my terrible plan. | 试图找出我可怕的计划 |
[16:08] | That’s not why you’re here. | 你来不是为那个 |
[16:10] | You’re here because you still have feelings for me. | 你来是因为你对我还有感情 |
[16:14] | Oh, Swan. | 斯旺 |
[16:15] | Of course I still have feelings for you — | 我当然对你还有感情 |
[16:19] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
[16:21] | Hatred. Disappointment. | 憎恶 失望 |
[16:23] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是真心的 |
[16:24] | When you tethered me to Excalibur, | 你把我跟王者之剑连在一起的时候 |
[16:26] | you opened my eyes. | 我终于清醒了 |
[16:28] | And I now see you for what you really are… | 我看清了你的真面目 |
[16:31] | an anchor. | 一个锚 |
[16:33] | And I see clearly now | 我现在能清楚地看到 |
[16:34] | That you were nothing more | 你不过就是一个 |
[16:37] | than a pretty blonde distraction. | 分散人注意的金发美女 |
[16:39] | But guess what, Swan? I am a free man now. | 但你猜怎么着 斯旺 我现在自由了 |
[16:43] | And you will never hold me back | 你永远也无法阻止我 |
[16:44] | from getting what I want again. | 得偿所愿了 |
[16:47] | Hook…Killian… | 虎克 基利安 |
[16:51] | Whatever deal you made to get your revenge on Gold, | 无论你为用戈登的复仇来做什么交易 |
[16:53] | it’s not worth it. | 都不值得 |
[16:55] | The darkness is using you. | 黑暗在利用你 |
[16:59] | It doesn’t care what you want. | 它不在乎你想要什么 |
[17:00] | It only cares what it wants. | 它只在乎它想要的 |
[17:02] | Well, you’re only a pawn | 你如果不知道自己被利用 |
[17:03] | if you don’t know you’re being used. | 那你不过是枚棋子 |
[17:05] | As long as I get what I want, | 只要我得偿所愿 |
[17:06] | I don’t give a damn about the rest. | 其他的我都不在乎 |
[17:08] | And you of all people should understand that. | 所有人里 你最该清楚 |
[17:10] | Everything I did, I did for you. | 我做的一切 都是为你 |
[17:12] | Well, you see, that’s your problem, Swan. | 你看 那就是你的问题 斯旺 |
[17:15] | You’re so afraid of losing the people that you love | 你太害怕失去你爱的人 |
[17:18] | that you push them away. | 所以把他们赶走 |
[17:23] | And that’s why you’ll always be an orphan. | 所以你永远是个孤儿 |
[17:27] | You don’t need some villain swooping in | 你都不需要坏人 |
[17:28] | to destroy your happiness. | 来毁掉你的幸福 |
[17:31] | You do that quite well all on your own. | 你自己就能毁掉 |
[17:34] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[17:37] | Because… | 因为 |
[17:40] | I want to hurt you… | 我想伤害你 |
[17:43] | Like you hurt me. | 就像你伤害我那样 |
[18:03] | All right, enough distractions. | 好了 分心的事做够了 |
[18:07] | I am going to go scout our path. | 我要去侦查下我们的路了 |
[18:10] | I’ll go replenish our water supply. | 我去补充一下水储备 |
[18:23] | Oh, what the devil is that noise? | 这声音是什么 |
[18:25] | That’s the sound of the dagger singing to the sword. | 那是匕首在应和剑 |
[18:29] | And if you can hear it, | 如果你听到它 |
[18:31] | that means Excalibur is quite close. | 那说明王者之剑就在附近 |
[18:33] | No, it’s impossible. Emma said it disappeared. | 不 不可能 艾玛说它消失了 |
[18:35] | Wake up, dearie! | 醒醒吧 亲爱的 |
[18:37] | Your lover’s lying. | 你的爱人在说谎 |
[18:40] | She has the sword. | 那把剑在她那 |
[18:42] | Why would she lie to me? | 她为什么要骗我 |
[18:44] | So she can control you. | 为了控制你啊 |
[18:46] | Not that she needs Excalibur. | 她自己倒不需要王者之剑 |
[18:49] | She’s quite good at doing that all on her own. | 她已经做得很好了 |
[18:52] | What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话到底是什么意思 |
[18:54] | You! Get out of here! | 你给我滚 |
[18:55] | Oh, we were just talking about you. | 我们刚刚说到你呢 |
[18:57] | Why don’t you ask her yourself? | 不如你亲自问她吧 |
[18:59] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[19:01] | Hook, what the hell’s going on? | 虎克 到底什么事 |
[19:04] | Emma, do you know where Excalibur is? | 艾玛 你知道王者之剑在哪吗 |
[19:09] | Killian… | 基利安 |
[19:11] | Rumple is manipulating you. That’s what he does. | 朗普在控制你 这就是他干的事 |
[19:15] | Are you lying to me? | 你在骗我吗 |
[19:17] | I can hear it calling to the dagger, Emma. | 我能听到王者之剑在呼唤匕首 艾玛 |
[19:21] | Do you have Excalibur? | 王者之剑在你那吗 |
[19:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:28] | Did you use it on me? | 你在我身上用过吗 |
[19:29] | What? | 什么 |
[19:31] | No, of course not. I was never — | 当然没有 我绝对不会 |
[19:32] | Then why not tell me the truth? | 那你为什么不告诉我真相 |
[19:38] | Are you afraid I was gonna ask you for it? | 你怕我会问你要吗 |
[19:41] | You never planned on giving it to me, did you? | 你从没打算把它交给我是吗 |
[19:43] | I did it to protect you. | 我这么做是为了保护你 |
[19:45] | You told me yourself | 你自己对我说 |
[19:46] | you were not strong enough to resist the darkness. | 你无法对抗黑暗 |
[19:49] | Which is why I begged you not to turn me | 所以我一开始就求你 |
[19:51] | into the bloody Dark One in the first place! | 别把我变成黑暗者 |
[19:56] | But you went and did it anyway. | 但你还是这么做了 |
[19:58] | You were dying. | 你当时快死了 |
[19:59] | You know the worst part, Swan? | 知道最糟糕的是什么吗 斯旺 |
[20:00] | When your own mother | 当你母亲 |
[20:02] | wanted to use the dagger to stop you | 想用匕首阻止你 |
[20:04] | from crushing Merida’s heart, | 捏碎梅莉达的心时 |
[20:05] | I’m the one that convinced her | 是我说服了她 |
[20:07] | that you needed to make that decision yourself. | 说要让你自己做决定 |
[20:10] | There’s never been a moment where I didn’t believe in you, | 我从未对你有过一丝的怀疑 |
[20:13] | where I didn’t trust you. | 我一直都相信着你 |
[20:15] | But you clearly don’t believe in me anymore, | 但是显然你都不再相信我了 |
[20:17] | so how am I supposed to fight this? | 那我要怎么战胜这些 |
[20:19] | – Killian… – Don’t. | -基利安 -别说了 |
[20:37] | Hello, Dark One. | 你好啊 黑暗者 |
[20:39] | Sorry the, uh, shop’s in a bit of a mess | 抱歉 自从你让梅莉达 |
[20:42] | since you sent Merida here to kill Belle. | 来杀了贝儿之后 店里就有点乱 |
[20:45] | Forgive me if I don’t offer you tea. | 原谅我没法给你沏茶了 |
[20:47] | What can I do for you today? | 今天有什么能为你效劳的 |
[20:49] | Because I assume this isn’t just a social visit. | 我想你肯定不是来我聊天的 |
[20:51] | I need help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[20:53] | To stop Hook, | 为了阻止虎克 |
[20:54] | I need to get everyone’s memories back, including my own. | 我需要帮大家恢复记忆 包括我自己的 |
[20:57] | And how do you plan on doing that? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[21:00] | Zelena and Hook used squid ink to immobilize me. | 塞琳娜和虎克曾用乌贼墨让我无法动弹 |
[21:03] | There’s still some left. | 现在还剩下一些 |
[21:04] | And you want me to use this on him during our duel. | 你要我在决斗时用在他身上 |
[21:07] | All I ask is that you last long enough | 我只要你能拖住他 |
[21:11] | to occupy him while I steal back the dreamcatchers. | 坚持到我偷回捕梦网 |
[21:13] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[21:15] | But for that… | 要做到这点 |
[21:18] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要用这个 |
[21:20] | This… is where that magic belongs. | 这里才是这个魔法的家 |
[21:25] | What are you doing? You can’t beat Hook without it. | 你要干什么 没有它你打不过虎克 |
[21:28] | Well, my feud with the Captain predates you by centuries. | 我和船长在你之前就已经纠缠了几个世纪 |
[21:32] | And if I am gonna beat him, I’m gonna do it with honor. | 如果我要打败他 我要光荣地一战 |
[21:37] | And I will. | 而且我一定会的 |
[21:41] | You’re on a suicide mission. | 你这是自杀行为 |
[21:42] | Oh, we’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[21:44] | But my stakes… are me. | 但是我的风险 是我本身 |
[21:47] | Yours are far greater. | 你的风险却远大于此 |
[21:51] | Do you really think you can win on your own? | 你真的认为靠你自己能获胜吗 |
[21:53] | I know I can. | 我知道我可以 |
[21:56] | Here’s the thing about confidence, Miss Swan — | 对于自信 有一点很重要 斯旺小姐 |
[21:59] | it’s great at starting a fight, | 挑起战争时 自信是件好事 |
[22:01] | not so great at finishing one. | 但若想结束战争 自信可就不好了 |
[22:04] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:10] | Before we go in, let me remind you | 在我们进去之前 我要提醒你 |
[22:13] | that you may have your powers back, | 也许你拿回了你的魔法 |
[22:16] | but I’ve also got mine. | 可我也拿回了我的魔法 |
[22:18] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[22:20] | Because if it’s more lectures | 因为如果你想说教 |
[22:21] | about hope, decency, and redemption, | 希望 正义 和救赎之类的东西 |
[22:23] | I can save you the trouble — I’ve heard it all. | 你可以省省了 我早都听腻了 |
[22:32] | – Zelena. – Did you miss me? | -塞琳娜 -想我了吗 |
[22:34] | Told you. Once you go green, you’ll never go queen. | 和你说过 上过了我 就不再想上她了 |
[22:38] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 |
[22:39] | we talked about this. | 我们说好的 |
[22:41] | Oh, couples therapy? | 情侣治疗法 |
[22:43] | I should imagine you two need that now. | 我早该想到你俩需要这个 |
[22:46] | Let me remind you of something. | 让我提醒你们一下 |
[22:49] | As wicked as you may think you are, | 也许你认为自己很邪恶 |
[22:51] | you’re not even in my league. | 但你比我差远了 |
[22:54] | I’ve spent so many years doing terrible… | 多年来我做了很多可怕的事 |
[22:58] | terrible things beyond your imagination. | 你根本无法想象 |
[23:03] | But you know how I turned it around? | 但你知道我怎样转变的吗 |
[23:06] | Henry. | 因为亨利 |
[23:08] | It took having a child — that unconditional love — | 那种对孩子无条件的爱 |
[23:11] | it made me my best self. | 让我变得成了最好的自己 |
[23:16] | And I’m hoping that kind of love will do the same for you. | 我希望那种爱会在你身上起到同样的作用 |
[23:29] | Make no mistake, Zelena, | 别搞错了 塞琳娜 |
[23:31] | we are never gonna be a family, the three of us. | 我们三个是绝对不可能成为一家人的 |
[23:35] | But Regina and I have agreed | 但是我和瑞金娜同意 |
[23:38] | you are her mother. | 你是她母亲 |
[23:40] | So against our best instincts, | 所以就算有违我们的直觉 |
[23:43] | we still have hope for you. | 我们还是对你寄予希望 |
[23:45] | So… you can visit with our child | 所以只要我们其中一人在场 |
[23:50] | as long as one of us are present. | 你就可以来探望孩子 |
[24:08] | There, there, my little green bean. | 别哭 我的小绿豆 |
[24:11] | There, there. | 别哭 别哭 |
[24:17] | I’m your mommy. | 我是你妈咪 |
[24:37] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[24:39] | Mom. You escaped? | 妈妈 你逃出来了 |
[24:41] | And for good reason. | 我有理由的 |
[24:42] | I know how to figure this all out. | 我知道如何解决这一切 |
[24:43] | I need your help. I need you to trust me. | 我需要你的帮忙 我需要你相信我 |
[24:44] | I told you — | 我和你说过 |
[24:45] | I know, I know, and I heard you. | 我知道 也听懂了 |
[24:47] | I really heard you. | 真的听懂了 |
[24:49] | I am not asking you to remove my cuff. | 我不是要你解开我的手铐 |
[24:51] | Then how are you gonna do it without magic? | 没有魔法 你要怎么做 |
[24:53] | I’m gonna do it with help. With you. | 有你帮我就行 |
[24:58] | Hook stole the dreamcatchers. | 虎克偷了捕梦网 |
[25:00] | He took my memories, too, | 他也带走了我的记忆 |
[25:01] | which means I must know something. | 这意味着我肯定知道些什么 |
[25:03] | If we can get it back, I can help everyone. | 如果我们能拿回记忆 我就能帮助大家 |
[25:05] | And, kid… | 孩子 |
[25:06] | no one was ever better at figuring out | 想办法打破咒语 |
[25:08] | how to break a spell than you. | 你最在行了 |
[25:10] | Operation Cobra, remember? | 眼镜蛇行动 记得吗 |
[25:17] | A locator spell. | 定位咒 |
[25:18] | There’s one at Grandpa’s shop. | 爷爷的店里有一个 |
[25:20] | All I need is the stuff you used to make the dreamcatchers. | 我只需要你做捕梦网时用过的东西 |
[25:24] | It will take us to the others. | 那会带我们找到其他的捕梦网 |
[25:26] | So you will help me? | 所以你会帮我吗 |
[25:28] | I just need one more thing. | 我还需要一样东西 |
[25:30] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[25:31] | A name. | 行动的名字 |
[25:33] | Operation Cobra, Part II? | 眼镜蛇行动2号 |
[25:36] | That’ll do. | 这个可以 |
[25:42] | Killian? | 基利安 |
[25:46] | Killian? | 基利安 |
[26:00] | Dark One, I summon thee. | 黑暗者 我召唤你 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know how else to get you here. | 对不起 我没有别的办法把你叫来 |
[26:07] | You could have given me a choice. | 你可以让我选择 |
[26:09] | We need to talk about this. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:10] | Do you have any idea how it feels | 你知道不受自己控制 |
[26:12] | to not be in control of yourself? | 是种什么感觉吗 |
[26:14] | The last time a Dark One controlled me, | 上一次黑暗者控制我的时候 |
[26:15] | I had to watch as Rumplestiltskin almost killed you. | 我只能眼看着朗普斯金几乎杀掉你 |
[26:18] | I had to kneel, powerless, | 在他要捏碎我的心脏时 |
[26:20] | while he almost crushed my heart! | 我只能无助地下跪 |
[26:21] | I know exactly how it feels! | 我当然知道这种感觉 |
[26:22] | All my life, everyone I loved abandoned me! | 我这一生中 所有爱过的人都抛弃了我 |
[26:24] | – I didn’t abandon you. – I know. | -我没有抛弃你 -我知道 |
[26:27] | But I was about to lose you to the darkness. | 但是我就快把你输给黑暗了 |
[26:31] | When I’m scared, that’s when my walls go up. | 当我害怕的时候 我就会筑起心墙 |
[26:33] | That’s when I stop trusting the people around me. | 就会不再信任周围的人 |
[26:34] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[26:35] | It doesn’t make it fair, Swan. | 就算这样也并不公平 斯旺 |
[26:37] | Killian, wait! | 基利安 等等 |
[26:40] | I didn’t mean to do that. | 我不是故意的 |
[26:41] | Aye, but you did — and that’s my point! | 你就是故意的 这就是重点 |
[26:42] | That’s not why I called you here! | 我不是因为这个把你叫来的 |
[26:44] | I called you here because I do believe in you! | 我把你叫来是因为我相信你 |
[26:47] | I do trust you to control your own fate! | 我相信你能控制自己的命运 |
[26:50] | It’s yours if you want it. | 如果你想要就拿去吧 |
[26:55] | We are going to get the darkness out of both of us. | 我们两个都会摆脱黑暗的 |
[26:58] | We are going to do it together. | 我们一起努力 |
[27:06] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[27:08] | I will never try to control you again. | 我再也不会控制你了 |
[27:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:18] | It’s just I’m usually the one that has to say that first. | 这句话一般都是我先说的 |
[27:21] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 但是… |
[27:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:42] | I wasn’t sure you’d show. | 没想到你会出现 |
[27:44] | And miss my chance to take your other hand? | 错过砍下你另一只手的机会吗 |
[27:47] | No, this won’t do. | 不 这可不行 |
[27:49] | This has to be a fair fight. | 这次必须公平较量 |
[27:50] | I can’t have your surviving family members | 我不能让你还活着的家人 |
[27:53] | blame this loss on your limp. | 把这场失败怪在你的瘸腿上 |
[28:06] | It’s been centuries ?since I stood here a mortal. | 上一次以凡人之身站在这里已经几百年了 |
[28:09] | Oh, you mean when I took Milah? | 你是说我带走米拉那次 |
[28:10] | I remember thinking that day, | 还记得那天我在想 |
[28:12] | what type of sad little man | 这个小男人是有多悲哀 |
[28:15] | is too afraid to fight for his own wife? | 居然不敢为自己的妻子而战 |
[28:17] | Yeah, well, I’m not afraid anymore. | 是啊 但是我这次不害怕了 |
[28:19] | I know I have to fight for the people I love. | 我知道必须为我爱的人一战 |
[28:21] | Don’t you mean die for the people you love? | 不是为你爱的人一死吗 |
[28:26] | We shall see. | 走着瞧 |
[28:38] | There you are! | 你在这儿 |
[28:40] | We’ve looked everywhere for you. | 我们到处找你 |
[28:42] | Emma. What happened to you? | 艾玛 发生了什么 |
[28:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:47] | For now. | 暂时还好 |
[28:49] | It looks worse than it is. | 只是看上去不太好 |
[28:51] | – Are you sure? – Aye. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[28:53] | We’re ready to get the sickness out of us. Where’s Merlin? | 我们要把这破玩意清出去 梅林在哪 |
[28:56] | He’s inside. | 他在里面 |
[28:58] | Well, let’s get on with it, then. | 那我们得抓紧时间 |
[29:00] | I’ll go get him. Wait here. | 我去找他 在这等着 |
[29:02] | If you’re receiving this message, | 如果你能收到这条信息 |
[29:04] | then things are worse than I feared. | 那么情况就比我预想的还糟 |
[29:06] | There is only one person | 现在只有一个人 |
[29:07] | who can help you defeat the dark one now. | 能帮你打败黑暗者 |
[29:09] | Her name is Nimue. | 她的名字叫妮缪 |
[29:12] | If you want to destroy the darkness, then you must… | 如果你想摧毁黑暗 那你必须… |
[29:17] | the Dark One’s found me already. | 黑暗者已经找到我了 |
[29:21] | Heard you preparing for the worst-case scenario. | 听说你已经做好最坏的打算了 |
[29:23] | I’m sorry, mate. It’s already here. | 抱歉伙计 最坏的情况已经来了 |
[29:32] | Careful, dearie. | 小心点 亲爱的 |
[29:33] | That’s the oldest heart in all the realms. | 那可是世界上最古老的心脏 |
[29:35] | Let’s cut it open and count the rings. | 我们把它切开数数年轮吧 |
[29:38] | You’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[29:39] | I’ve already left a message for the others. | 我已经给其他人留了口信 |
[29:41] | Well, they can’t do anything to stop me. | 但是他们都无法阻止我 |
[29:42] | – Not while I have this. – Excalibur. | -因为我有这个 -王者之剑 |
[29:45] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[29:46] | My revenge. And for that, | 复仇 为了这个 |
[29:48] | I need to get back to Storybrooke. | 我得回童话镇 |
[29:50] | Do you want to cast a curse? | 你要施下诅咒吗 |
[29:52] | It’s not possible. | 不可能的 |
[29:54] | Not without crushing the heart of the thing you love most. | 除非捏碎你至爱之人的心脏 |
[29:57] | Which is why I am not going to crush it. | 这就是为什么不能由我来捏碎它 |
[30:00] | But someone else will — | 而是别人… |
[30:01] | someone who might actually have feelings for you, dearie. | 一个对你有感情的人 亲爱的 |
[30:04] | And that’s not me. | 那可不是我 |
[30:06] | But it is me. | 而是我 |
[30:08] | – Nimue. – Remember? | -妮缪 -想起来了吗 |
[30:10] | I am all Dark Ones. | 我是黑暗者集合 |
[30:14] | It’s romantic, isn’t it? | 挺浪漫的 对吧 |
[30:15] | After all that’s happened between us, | 我们之间发生那么多事以后 |
[30:17] | you’re still the thing I love most. | 你仍然是我的至爱 |
[30:21] | And I do love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[30:24] | I always have. | 一直都爱 |
[30:26] | But you’re not really here. | 但你不是实体 |
[30:27] | Aye, mate. | 错了 伙计 |
[30:29] | But she is. | 她是实体 |
[30:31] | She lives in all Dark Ones. | 她活在历任黑暗者身上 |
[30:33] | So when I crush your heart, so will she. | 所以我捏碎你的心脏 就相当于她捏碎了 |
[30:56] | We can do this all day. | 我们可以打一整天 |
[30:58] | But until you have Excalibur, | 除非你用王者之剑 |
[30:59] | it won’t make a lick of difference. | 否则没有什么区别 |
[31:05] | They say the first cut is the deepest. | 人们说第一刀是最深的 |
[31:10] | Well, they lied. | 他们说得不对 |
[31:18] | This is it. You put them here. | 就是这个 你把它们放这儿的 |
[31:24] | Makes no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[31:25] | Why would Hook keep the dreamcatchers | 虎克为什么要把捕梦网 |
[31:26] | where we could so easily get to them? | 放在这么容易找到的地方 |
[31:29] | Because we can’t get to them. | 因为我们拿不走 |
[31:31] | He knew I wouldn’t have magic. | 他知道我没了魔法 |
[31:33] | He’s toying with me, tormenting me. | 他在耍我 折磨我 |
[31:35] | Good thing the locator spell | 好消息是 我从戈登的店里 |
[31:36] | wasn’t the only thing I took from Gold’s shop. | 不止拿走了定位咒 |
[31:39] | Call me an optimist, | 就当我乐观吧 |
[31:41] | but I was hoping I’d have to use it. | 我确实希望可以用它 |
[31:44] | Henry, are you sure? | 亨利 你确定吗 |
[31:46] | You didn’t have to include me in this operation, | 你的行动里本可以没有我 |
[31:48] | but you did. | 但你加了我 |
[31:49] | You didn’t try and do it alone. | 你不再试着自己承担一切 |
[31:51] | If you’re willing to take that first step back, so am I. | 如果你愿意迈出这一步 那么我也愿意 |
[32:10] | I will make it up to you. | 我会报答你的 |
[32:13] | You want to start by saving the day? | 从拯救世界开始吗 |
[32:22] | You were playing me the whole time. | 你一直都在耍我 |
[32:24] | Once you lied about Excalibur, all bets were off. | 从你隐瞒王者之剑时起 就没有公平可言了 |
[32:28] | I knew it was just a matter of time | 我知道你要控制我 |
[32:29] | before you tried controlling me. | 只是时间问题 |
[32:31] | And now no one will ever control me again. | 现在再也没人能控制我了 |
[32:37] | Go back from whence you came. | 从哪来 回哪去 |
[32:39] | Back to stone. | 回石头里去 |
[32:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[32:48] | Why are you helping him get his revenge? | 你为什么帮他报仇 |
[32:51] | Don’t be naive, Emma. | 别傻了 艾玛 |
[32:52] | Dark Ones never do anything | 黑暗者们做事 |
[32:53] | without getting something in return. | 都要求回报 |
[32:55] | – What do you want? – You’re a Dark One. | -你想要什么 -你也是黑暗者 |
[32:57] | You know what we want. You want it too. | 你知道我们想要什么 你也想要 |
[33:01] | No. | 不 |
[33:05] | You can’t. | 你不能这样 |
[33:06] | Yes, we can. | 不 我们能 |
[33:07] | And we will. | 我们也会这么做 |
[33:12] | Killian… | 基利安… |
[33:14] | Your revenge is not your happy ending. | 报仇不是你的幸福结局 |
[33:20] | I am. | 我才是 |
[33:22] | You told me that. | 你是这么跟我说的 |
[33:24] | If you destroy this heart, | 如果你毁了这颗心 |
[33:27] | you will destroy your happy ending along with it. | 你的幸福结局也会随之毁灭 |
[33:32] | No, Killian Jones told you that. | 是基利安·琼斯跟你说的 |
[33:35] | Your lovesick puppy dog. | 那条苦恋你的小狗 |
[33:38] | But that man died | 但在你把他 |
[33:39] | the moment you turned him into a Dark One. | 变为黑暗者时他就死了 |
[34:04] | Well, I have to hand it to you, crocodile. | 我得承认 老鳄鱼 |
[34:05] | You lasted a lot longer than I expected. | 你比我想象的活得久 |
[34:07] | If you’d fought me with such vigor back in the day, | 如果你当时有今天这般胆量和我决斗 |
[34:10] | I might have given you your wife back. | 我也许会把你妻子还给你 |
[34:12] | Soiled, but returned. | 睡过再给你 |
[34:16] | What are you waiting for, pirate? Finish him. | 等什么呢 海盗 解决他 |
[34:29] | Well, get on with it, crocodile. | 来啊 老鳄鱼 |
[34:32] | There’s nothing I’d like better than to run you through. | 我现在最想一剑刺穿你 |
[34:37] | But I think — I think I’d rather let you live, | 但我觉得 你还是苟且活着 |
[34:41] | knowing for the rest of your life that I bested you. | 在我比你强的阴影中度过余生 |
[34:46] | Today. | 只有今天 |
[35:04] | You… you did it! | 你… 做到了 |
[35:07] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[35:11] | And you came. | 你也来了 |
[35:14] | Oh, Belle, I’m so glad you’re here. | 贝儿 我很高兴你来了 |
[35:17] | I’m ready to do this right, put the past behind us. | 我已经准备好翻篇儿了 |
[35:19] | Rumple… | 朗普… |
[35:22] | This isn’t easy for me. | 这对我来说不容易 |
[35:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:29] | And some part of me will always love you. | 我心里的一角会永远爱你 |
[35:34] | But you’ve broken my heart too many times. | 但你伤了我心太多次 |
[35:37] | There’s just too much broken trust. | 错信了你太多 |
[35:40] | But I’ve changed. | 但我变了 |
[35:42] | My heart is pure now. | 我的心不再黑暗 |
[35:46] | Yeah, you — you have, and it is. | 没错 你变了 你的心也是 |
[35:51] | You’re — you’re the man | 你成为了 |
[35:53] | that I always hoped you would be. | 我一直希望你成为的人 |
[35:56] | Then why are you doing this now? | 那你现在为什么拒绝我 |
[35:58] | Now we have a chance to make this work. | 我们有机会好好在一起 |
[36:01] | I don’t know that I want to make it work. | 我不确定我还希望我们能好好在一起 |
[36:06] | But I do know that if I’m gonna try and figure that out, | 但我非常确定 如果我要想明白 |
[36:09] | I need to do that on my own. | 我只能靠自己 |
[36:12] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[36:15] | I have spent too many years trying to mend your heart. | 我花了那么多年去修补你的心 |
[36:20] | Now I-I need to protect mine. | 我现在得保护我自己的 |
[36:25] | Belle, please. | 贝儿 求你了 |
[36:34] | Oh, don’t take it too bad. | 别太伤心了 |
[36:35] | I mean, he died for a good cause. | 他死得很有意义 |
[36:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:40] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 |
[36:44] | It’s over, Emma. | 结束了 艾玛 |
[36:48] | I told you I would never abandon you. | 我跟你说过我不会放弃你 |
[36:50] | I’m not going to start now. | 现在更不会放弃 |
[36:51] | I’m sorry, love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[36:53] | Once a curse has been enacted, you can’t stop it. | 诅咒一旦实施就无法阻止 |
[36:56] | Yes. I might not be able to stop it… | 没错 我也许阻止不了… |
[36:59] | but I can make you forget why you cast it. | 但我能让你忘记你施咒的原因 |
[37:04] | And that you were ever the Dark One in the first place. | 忘记你曾经当过黑暗者 |
[37:07] | Clever, dearie. | 聪明 亲爱的 |
[37:22] | When you wake up, you’ll be the man you were. | 当你醒来 你还是原来那个人 |
[37:26] | The man I love. | 我爱的人 |
[37:29] | The man who loves me. | 也爱我的人 |
[37:33] | Ah, you’ll have to do more than that | 如果你想让他忘记 |
[37:35] | if you want him to forget he was ever a Dark One. | 他曾是黑暗者 你需要做更多 |
[37:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:48] | I need to erase the memories of everyone who knew… | 我得让他们忘掉 |
[37:55] | that I turned Hook… into a Dark One. | 我曾把虎克变成黑暗者 |
[38:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:02] | Because no one could possibly understand. | 因为没人会明白 |
[38:06] | Why trust your family to help | 你一个人可以搞定 |
[38:08] | when you can do it all yourself? | 为什么还要靠家人帮忙呢 |
[38:10] | This was my fault. | 都怪我 |
[38:13] | I’m the one who’s going to fix this. | 我得弥补此事 |
[38:19] | By using dark magic to add a memory wipe to the curse. | 用黑魔法在诅咒里加上遗忘咒 |
[38:29] | But you won’t like where it leads. | 你不会喜欢这个结局的 |
[38:36] | Or worse… | 或更糟糕的是… |
[38:38] | you will. | 你喜欢 |
[39:15] | How did this get back here? | 这玩意怎么回来了 |
[39:17] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[39:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:29] | Dark magic. | 黑魔法 |
[39:32] | Extremely dark magic. | 超强的黑魔法 |
[39:44] | And we’re meant to believe | 我们应该相信 |
[39:45] | you’re gonna give back our memories, just like that? | 你会把记忆还给我们 就这么简单 |
[39:48] | We can trust her. | 我们能相信她 |
[39:51] | Can we? | 能吗 |
[39:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:18] | Emma, what’s wrong? | 艾玛 怎么了 |
[40:21] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[40:23] | I know what he’s doing. I know what they are doing. | 我知道他的目的 我知道他们想干什么 |
[40:26] | Congratulations. You didn’t completely fail. | 恭喜 你还没完全失败 |
[40:30] | You returned from your duel | 你在决斗中拿回了 |
[40:31] | with exactly the right ingredients for our plan. | 我们计划里需要的材料 |
[40:34] | The blood of a man who’d been to hell and back. | 死而复生者的血 |
[40:38] | Rumplestiltskin has done what few can claim. | 朗普斯金做到了几乎不可能的事 |
[40:41] | He died, and then he returned. | 他死了 然后又复活了 |
[40:45] | This pond holds a portal to the underworld itself. | 这个池塘里有通往地狱的传送门 |
[40:49] | This is where the fury tried to drag Robin Hood to hell. | 这就是复仇女神拉罗宾汉下地狱的地方 |
[40:52] | I thought the portal only appeared | 我以为传送门只在 |
[40:53] | when the moon reaches its zenith. | 当月亮升到顶点时出现 |
[40:55] | Yes, for a fury. | 对复仇女神而言是的 |
[40:57] | But it’s always existed, dearie. | 但它一直存在 亲爱的 |
[41:00] | You just have to know how to open it. | 你只需要知道打开的办法 |
[41:29] | Bloody hell. | 什么鬼啊 |
[41:33] | That’s exactly where that came from. | 这船正是从鬼门关来的 |
[41:59] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[42:03] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[42:04] | All of us, as promised, in the flesh. | 我们都依承诺复活了 |
[42:08] | And now it’s time to get to work, | 是时候行动了 |
[42:10] | to do what Dark Ones do best — | 做黑暗者们最擅长的事 |
[42:12] | snuff out the light. | 扼杀光明 |
[42:21] | Welcome to Storybrooke, love. | 欢迎来到童话镇 亲爱的 |