时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You turned Hook into a Dark One? | 你把虎克变成了黑暗者 |
[00:04] | It was the only way to save him. | 那是救他的唯一办法 |
[00:06] | After spending centuries quelling my bloodlust, | 我花了数世纪 抑制我的嗜血 |
[00:09] | you threw me right back into that darkness! | 你又把我丢回了黑暗之中 |
[00:11] | Job well-done, Emma! | 好样的 艾玛 |
[00:12] | Now it’s time to get to work. | 是时候行动了 |
[00:14] | Nimue. Welcome to storybrooke, love. | 妮缪 欢迎来到童话镇 亲爱的 |
[00:32] | Father, father! | 父亲 父亲 |
[00:36] | It’s all right, son. I’m here. | 没事的 儿子 我在呢 |
[00:43] | See? There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 瞧 没什么好怕的 |
[00:47] | Now… | 好了 |
[00:48] | remember, whenever you feel scared, | 记住 当你觉得害怕时 |
[00:51] | all you have to do is look inside. | 就看看自己的内心 |
[00:55] | We’re all braver than we think if we just look deep enough. | 内心深处 我们都比自己想象得更勇敢 |
[00:59] | Before you know it, you’re gonna be a man, | 你转眼间就会长成一个男人 |
[01:01] | so I’m just trying to prepare you | 我只是想让你准备好 |
[01:03] | ’cause then you’re gonna have to answer life’s big question. | 到时你就要回答人生的大问题了 |
[01:06] | What kind of man are you going to be? | 你要成为什么样的男人 |
[01:14] | I want to be just like you. | 我想像你一样 |
[01:18] | Well, that’s a nice answer, son. | 回答得好 儿子 |
[01:21] | Now, close your eyes | 好了 闭上眼 |
[01:23] | and find that brave part deep inside yourself, hmm? | 找到自己内心深处勇敢的部分 |
[01:27] | And you don’t have to worry about a thing. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[01:29] | Your father will watch the light for you. | 爸爸会替你指路 |
[01:32] | Just go to sleep, Killian. | 睡吧 基利安 |
[01:38] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[01:53] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[01:55] | Liam, wake up! Father’s gone! | 利亚姆 醒醒 爸爸不见了 |
[02:01] | Are you looking for your father? | 你在找你父亲吗 |
[02:04] | Look out there. He rowed away an hour ago. | 看外面吧 他一小时前划船走了 |
[02:07] | Rowed away? Why? | 划船走 为什么 |
[02:09] | Your father ain’t what you think. | 你父亲不像你想的那样 |
[02:11] | He’s a thief, a fugitive from the law. | 他是个贼 是个逃犯 |
[02:14] | He heard there were soldiers waiting at the next port, | 他听说下个港口有士兵在等着抓他 |
[02:17] | so he bought my old rowboat… | 所有就买下了我的旧划艇 |
[02:19] | and left. | 逃走了 |
[02:20] | Why would he leave us? | 他为什么要撇下我们 |
[02:21] | How do you think he paid for the boat? | 你以为他拿什么买的船 |
[02:23] | He traded you and your brother into my service. | 他把你和你哥哥卖给我做杂工 |
[02:28] | No! No, he wouldn’t do that! | 不 不 他不会那么做的 |
[02:30] | Now you know what kind of man your father really is. | 这下你知道你父亲究竟是什么样的人了 |
[02:50] | It would appear I’ve won. | 看来我赢了 |
[02:54] | Oh, did you? | 是吗 |
[02:56] | Last time we fought, | 上次我们交手时 |
[02:58] | this sword ended up at your neck. | 这把剑最终架在了你脖子上 |
[03:00] | You won a battle, not the war. | 你只赢了一场仗 而不是整个战争 |
[03:02] | I took the dagger from you, | 我从你那儿拿走了匕首 |
[03:05] | and now you have nothing and never will. | 现在你什么都没了 也别想再有 |
[03:07] | Watch it, pirate. | 给我小心点 海盗 |
[03:11] | There’s the Rumplestiltskin we know and love! | 这才是我们熟悉而喜爱的朗普斯金呢 |
[03:13] | This is why Belle’s left you, isn’t it? | 也是贝儿离开你的原因 不是吗 |
[03:16] | She knows just what kind of man you really are. | 她很清楚你究竟是什么样的人 |
[03:20] | And what kind is that? | 什么样的人 |
[03:21] | The kind who loves his power more than anything… | 对力量的热衷超过一切 |
[03:23] | More than her, more than your dead son, | 超过她 超过你死去的儿子 |
[03:26] | which is why it’s so bloody satisfying | 所以夺走你的力量 |
[03:28] | to take it away from you. | 才这么令人开心 |
[03:30] | Remember how good it felt? | 还记得那感觉多妙吗 |
[03:31] | Power is only as good as the one who wields it. | 力量是否强大要看使用它的人 |
[03:34] | And you’ve done nothing but parlor tricks. | 而你只用它来耍些雕虫小技 |
[03:37] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[03:39] | Well, I think you’re really gonna like what’s next. | 我觉得你会喜欢接下来这一幕 |
[03:43] | The trick where I finally get my revenge. | 让我终于得以复仇的”小计” |
[03:50] | Emma, slow down. We need to talk about this. | 艾玛 慢点走 我们得谈谈 |
[03:51] | We need a plan. | 我们需要计划 |
[03:52] | The plan is find Hook | 计划就是找到虎克 |
[03:53] | before he resurrects all of the Dark Ones. | 别让他复活所有黑暗者 |
[03:55] | You think dealing with one is bad. | 对付一个就够不容易了 |
[03:56] | There’s more than one Dark One?! | 黑暗者不止一个吗 |
[03:57] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[03:59] | Well, no matter. There’s seven of us. | 不要紧 我们有七个呢 |
[04:01] | Six. Dopey’s still a tree. | 六个 糊涂蛋还是棵树呢 |
[04:02] | We may be down a dwarf, but we’re ready to fight. | 我们小矮人虽然少了一个 但我们准备好战斗了 |
[04:05] | We won’t have to. I’m going to take care of this. | 不用 我能解决好 |
[04:06] | You think you can talk him out of this? | 你觉得你能劝他别那么做吗 |
[04:08] | There’s no talking. | 劝个什么劲 |
[04:08] | We have to hit him with everything we’ve got. | 我们要拼尽全力攻击他 |
[04:10] | Well, it’s not his fault. | 那不怪他 |
[04:11] | He didn’t want to become the Dark One. | 他并不想当黑暗者的 |
[04:12] | But he did because of me. | 但因为我 他当上了 |
[04:14] | None of that matters anymore. | 那些现在都不重要了 |
[04:17] | Regina’s right. | 瑞金娜说得对 |
[04:18] | We need to hit him with everything. | 我们得拼尽全力对付他 |
[04:21] | This is a man you loved. | 他是你的爱人啊 |
[04:23] | That man died back in Camelot. | 那人已经死在卡米洛特了 |
[04:26] | Now all there is is the Dark One. | 现在只剩下黑暗者了 |
[04:29] | So, no matter how hard this might be… | 不管多么艰难 |
[04:31] | we need to split up, find him, and stop him… | 我们得分头行动 找到他 阻止他 |
[04:35] | no matter what it takes. | 不论付出什么代价 |
[04:48] | Come on. This is the fastest way to the harbor. | 走吧 这是去港口最近的路 |
[04:51] | And you think we’ll find Hook just sipping rum by the sea? | 你觉得虎克会坐在海边喝朗姆酒吗 |
[04:54] | He’s not exactly a pirate anymore. | 他现在可不是海盗了 |
[04:56] | Once a pirate, always a pirate. | 海盗一辈子改不了 |
[04:57] | Take it from a reformed thief, old habits die hard. | 听我这个洗心革面的贼一句 恶习难改 |
[05:00] | Certainly do. | 是啊 |
[05:03] | Careful who you sneak up on. | 你尾随的人可不是好惹的 |
[05:04] | Get out of our way, Zelena. | 闪开 塞琳娜 |
[05:06] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间跟你耗 |
[05:07] | I’d like to have a little chat about my daughter. | 我想聊聊我女儿的事 |
[05:09] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[05:10] | About that. | 对于这点 |
[05:11] | I’ve worked up a teeny alteration | 我稍稍修改了一下 |
[05:13] | to our custody arrangement. | 我们的监护权协议 |
[05:15] | I’ve decided to grant myself sole custody. | 我决定给自己完全监护权 |
[05:17] | See, I’d like to raise her by myself | 我要自己抚养她 |
[05:19] | without you two getting in the way. | 没有你俩碍事 |
[05:23] | I’m going to teach her how to be wicked. | 我要教她做个邪恶的姑娘 |
[05:25] | You try and take my daughter from me… | 你试试夺走我女儿 |
[05:28] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[05:30] | There’s no point in us fighting | 我们没必要 |
[05:31] | over our darling baby girl | 为我们心爱的女儿争执 |
[05:33] | because, soon enough, you’ll both be dead, and… | 因为你俩很快就都要死了 |
[05:36] | then I can just take her. | 到时我直接带走她就好 |
[05:37] | What do you mean we’ll be dead? | 你说我们都会死什么意思 |
[05:40] | Ask them. | 问他们啊 |
[05:42] | Dark One, stand back! | 黑暗者 退后 |
[05:48] | Come on. We can cover more ground in the truck. | 快走 我们开车找得快点 |
[05:52] | Behind you! | 你身后 |
[06:12] | No sign of Hook! | 没见到虎克 |
[06:14] | Think the next stop’s jolly roger. | 下一站是海盗船了 |
[06:16] | Mom, help me! | 妈妈 救我 |
[06:20] | Henry, don’t move! | 亨利 别动 |
[06:21] | Too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[06:24] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[06:26] | Henry, are you okay?! | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[06:27] | I-I think so. | 我猜没事 |
[06:30] | What just happened to us?! | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[06:32] | I think I may have the answer to that. | 我也许能回答 |
[06:36] | Check your wrists. | 看看你们的手腕 |
[06:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:41] | That… | 那是 |
[06:43] | is the mark of Charon. | 卡戎的标记 |
[06:44] | Charon? | 卡戎 |
[06:46] | He was the ferryman in the old myths. | 他是旧神话里的冥界渡神 |
[06:48] | He navigated a boat… to the Underworld. | 他驾驶一艘船驶向冥界 |
[06:51] | Smart lad. | 真聪明 |
[06:53] | You see, the Dark Ones only have a… a temporary pass | 是这样 黑暗者只能暂时来到这个世界 |
[06:55] | into this world, like a… like a tourist visa. | 就好比旅游签证 |
[06:59] | The only way for them to stay… | 他们如果想留下 |
[07:01] | is to trade places with living souls. | 就得跟活着的灵魂换位 |
[07:04] | Meaning us? | 我们吗 |
[07:05] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[07:08] | And when the moon reaches its peak, | 月亮到最高处时 |
[07:10] | the ferry from the Underworld will arrive… | 来自冥界的渡船就会到来 |
[07:13] | and drag us down there. | 把我们都拖下去 |
[07:15] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听上去不妙啊 |
[07:17] | Speaking as one who’s died and been there, it’s not. | 我死的时候去过那里 的确不妙 |
[07:21] | So, how do we stop it? | 那我们怎么阻止 |
[07:23] | We can’t. | 阻止不了 |
[07:24] | The underworld is worse than you can possibly imagine. | 冥界远比你们想的更糟 |
[07:28] | It’s gonna make you wish | 会让你宁愿 |
[07:29] | the old stories of fire and brimstone were true. | 地狱烈火的传闻是真的 |
[07:31] | It’s gonna make you wish for death. | 会让你们一心求死 |
[07:33] | And then the realization will hit… | 然后你们会突然意识到 |
[07:35] | that death has already come, | 你们已经死了 |
[07:37] | and this fresh torture is all that’s left. | 折磨才刚刚开始 而且不会结束 |
[07:41] | Gold, you’re scaring Henry. | 戈登 你吓到亨利了 |
[07:42] | Good, because we should all be scared. | 那就对了 我们都该害怕 |
[07:44] | This is death itself. | 这就是死亡 |
[07:46] | – This is a fight we cannot win. – No. | -这场仗我们赢不了 -不 |
[07:49] | I’m not marked. I’m not going to give up. | 我没有被标记 我不会放弃的 |
[07:51] | There has to be something we can do. | 肯定还能做点什么的 |
[07:53] | You’re right. There is something. | 对 是有 |
[07:55] | Use this time wisely. | 好好利用剩下的时间 |
[07:58] | Use it to say goodbye. | 去道别吧 |
[08:31] | Thought I might find you | 我就猜会在 |
[08:32] | somewhere with a view of the sea. | 有海景的地方找到你 |
[08:34] | Oh, there’s no use in hiding now. | 现在没必要躲藏了 |
[08:37] | You can’t go through with this, Killian. | 你不能这么做 基利安 |
[08:39] | Oh, “Killian”? | 基利安 |
[08:40] | No “Captain Guyliner,” no “One-handed Wonder”? | 不是”眼线船长” 不是”独臂侠” |
[08:43] | Where are the bon mots tonight? | 今晚不吐槽我了吗 |
[08:45] | I understand you think Emma betrayed you, | 我知道你觉得艾玛背叛了你 |
[08:48] | but do you really think | 但你真觉得 |
[08:50] | dragging her family to the Underworld’s the answer? | 把她一家拖进冥界就算报复了吗 |
[08:53] | This from the woman who enacted the dark curse | 你可为了惩罚白雪公主泄露秘密 |
[08:56] | to punish Snow White for telling a secret. | 而启动了黑暗诅咒呢 |
[08:58] | You of all people should know | 你最该明白 |
[09:00] | how far someone will go for revenge. | 一个人为复仇会做出多么极端的事 |
[09:03] | And, unfortunately for you, | 而且很不幸 |
[09:04] | so do all the people you’ve killed | 那些被你杀了的人也都明白 |
[09:06] | who are waiting for you in hell. | 这会儿他们就在地狱里等着你呢 |
[09:07] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我已经不是那样的人了 |
[09:09] | Oh, tell yourself what you want, love. | 随你怎么安慰自己 亲爱的 |
[09:13] | You may be the Dark One, | 你是黑暗者不假 |
[09:14] | but we both know you aren’t the man you were | 但你已不是那个当初被我招来 |
[09:18] | when I recruited you to kill my mother. | 刺杀我母亲的那个人了 |
[09:21] | When I… | 当时 |
[09:22] | tested you… | 我要测试你 |
[09:25] | And when you | 而你… |
[09:28] | Not…another…word. | 不许再说了 |
[09:31] | No, we agreed we would never speak about this again. | 我们说好了不再提那件事 |
[09:34] | Don’t test me again. | 别再考验我的耐心 |
[09:36] | Whoever you think I am, I’m not. | 不管你以为我是谁 你都想错了 |
[09:37] | You’ve got no idea the kind of man I truly am. | 你根本不知道我究竟是什么样的人 |
[10:03] | If I’d known you were gonna take as long to do your hair… | 早知道你做个头发要这么久 |
[10:06] | I’d have had another goblet of wine. | 我就再多带一杯酒了 |
[10:10] | I think you’ve had enough. | 我觉得你喝得够多了 |
[10:12] | I want you sharp for what you must do next. | 我需要你精精神神地执行下面的任务 |
[10:14] | Aye. | 好吧 |
[10:15] | I will kill your mother, and in exchange, | 我会杀了你母亲 作为交换 |
[10:18] | you will bring me to a land without magic, | 你要带我去一片没有魔法的国度 |
[10:20] | where I can finally get my revenge on Rumplestiltskin. | 在那里我可以向朗普斯金复仇 |
[10:23] | In…deed. | 没错 |
[10:26] | But first… | 但首先 |
[10:29] | I need to know what kind of man you are. | 我需要知道你究竟是什么样的人 |
[10:32] | You don’t know my mother. She’s an expert at one thing: | 你不了解我母亲 她有一个特长 |
[10:37] | exploiting weakness. | 利用弱点 |
[10:39] | And I need to make sure you have none. | 我需要确定你没有弱点 |
[10:41] | Well, she sounds lovely. | 她听上去人真好 |
[10:43] | The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 有其母必有其女 |
[10:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:50] | And get in the carriage. | 上车 |
[10:51] | Ah, a test, is it? | 测试啊 |
[10:54] | I’ve been a pirate for over 100 years, | 我都做了一百多年的海盗了 |
[10:55] | and my Hook has tasted the blood of dozens. | 我的钩子也尝过数十人的鲜血了 |
[10:58] | Whatever your test, trust me… | 不管你要进行怎样的测试 相信我 |
[11:01] | I’ve got the mettle for it, love. | 我都有那个勇气 亲爱的 |
[11:11] | Gold has to be missing something, right? | 戈登肯定有所疏漏吧 |
[11:13] | There has to be a way to escape this mark. | 肯定有办法逃离这个标记的 |
[11:21] | Maybe Gold’s right. | 或许戈登是对的 |
[11:23] | Maybe this is a fight we can’t win. | 或许这场仗我们是赢不了 |
[11:25] | Mom, you’re Snow White. You don’t know how to give up. | 妈妈 你可是白雪公主 你才不会放弃 |
[11:29] | Hope is in your blood. | 希望是你的天性 |
[11:30] | And I do hope, Emma, but… | 我是有希望 艾玛 但是 |
[11:32] | I don’t want to spend what could be my last moments | 我不想在我可能的最后时光里 |
[11:34] | with my nose in a book. | 埋头查书 |
[11:38] | I want to make the most of my moments with my family. | 我想跟家人一起享受最后一刻 |
[11:44] | Dinner at Granny’s. | 去外婆家吃晚饭 |
[11:46] | That’s what we should do. | 那才是该做的事 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:50] | Dinner at Granny’s. That’s a great idea. | 去外婆家吃晚饭 好主意 |
[11:53] | What about Neal? He’ll be left here all alone. | 那尼尔呢 他要被一个人丢在这儿了 |
[11:56] | He won’t be alone, Emma. | 他不会一个人的 艾玛 |
[11:58] | He’ll have you. | 他还有你 |
[12:01] | I will not give up on my own family. | 我不会放弃我的家人的 |
[12:06] | Emma, we’re almost out of time. | 艾玛 我们时间不多了 |
[12:08] | And time is what’s most important — | 时间很宝贵 |
[12:10] | time with those we love. | 要跟爱的人一起度过 |
[12:15] | I know you won’t stop trying. | 我知道你不会放弃 |
[12:17] | And I hope you succeed, but… | 我希望你能成功 但… |
[12:19] | promise me that you’ll… | 答应我你会 |
[12:21] | come meet us at Granny’s, come say goodbye. | 来外婆家见我们 和我们道别 |
[12:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:30] | I love you, Emma. | 我爱你 艾玛 |
[12:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:45] | So, I hear we’re giving up. | 听说我们要放弃了 |
[12:46] | No. Not tonight. Not ever. | 不 今晚不放弃 永远都不放弃 |
[12:49] | If I can destroy the Dark Ones, no souls will be owed, | 如果我能摧毁黑暗者 就不欠他们灵魂了 |
[12:53] | and you will all be spared. | 你们就不用去交换了 |
[12:55] | How? | 怎么做 |
[12:57] | Do you remember the promise you made in Camelot… | 还记得你在卡梅洛特许下的诺言吗 |
[13:00] | to do whatever was necessary to get rid of the darkness? | 不惜一切代价摆脱黑暗 |
[13:03] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不想听下一句 |
[13:05] | I need you to keep that promise now. | 现在我要你遵守诺言 |
[13:08] | And I need you to swear not to tell anyone else. | 并且你要发誓守口如瓶 |
[13:13] | But to get rid of the darkness, | 但是要摆脱黑暗 |
[13:14] | you still have to put it in someone… | 你还是得把黑暗放在某个人体内 |
[13:18] | and sacrifice them. | 以此人为祭 |
[13:22] | Who? | 你选谁 |
[13:26] | Me. | 我 |
[13:39] | – You got my message. – Look, I… | -你收到我信息了 -我 |
[13:41] | -I told you that I — – O-okay, here, here. | -我和你说过我… -好的 给 |
[13:43] | This will save you from harm | 在你穿过镇界时 |
[13:44] | when you’re crossing the town line. | 这个会保护你免受伤害 |
[13:46] | A-am I going somewhere? | 我是要去哪吗 |
[13:48] | Well, that’s up to you. | 决定权在你 |
[13:50] | You’ve always wanted to see the world. | 你一直想要看看世界 |
[13:52] | Well, all of it is right out there, | 世界就在外面 |
[13:54] | the other side of that town line. | 就在镇界另一边 |
[13:57] | Go when you can. | 去吧 趁还来得及 |
[13:58] | See all the wonders you’ve dreamt of, | 去见识一下你梦想中的奇景 |
[13:59] | and when you’ve tasted it all, maybe one day you’ll come back. | 当你全都体验过后 也许有一天你会回来 |
[14:02] | Go today and have a life. | 去吧 好好享受生活 |
[14:05] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 没 |
[14:09] | No, no, no, no. Nothing’s wrong. | 没有 没出什么事 |
[14:12] | I just want you to… | 我只是希望你 |
[14:14] | live out your dream. | 去追逐你的梦想 |
[14:17] | Okay, look… | 好了 |
[14:19] | here. | 给 |
[14:21] | You — you take the car, | 把车开走 |
[14:22] | say goodbye to your father, and then start living. | 和你父亲道别 开始新生活 |
[14:29] | I knew there was a hero in there. | 我知道你的内心深处是个英雄 |
[14:33] | Goodbye, Belle. | 再见 贝儿 |
[14:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:05] | We’re closed. | 打烊了 |
[15:08] | Please, go away. | 你们走吧 |
[15:09] | No. | 不 |
[15:10] | We’re not going down without a fight. | 我们不会不战而降的 |
[15:12] | I bet there are a lot of people in the Underworld | 我猜冥界里有很多人 |
[15:14] | who would be thrilled to see you and me. | 见到你我会眼红的 |
[15:16] | We deserve it. And it doesn’t matter. | 我们活该 无所谓了 |
[15:19] | There is no alternative. | 没别的办法了 |
[15:20] | There might be, but I will need Excalibur. | 也许有 我需要王者之剑 |
[15:25] | The only possible way | 王者之剑 |
[15:26] | Excalibur would be of any use would be if — | 唯一可能起作用的方法就是… |
[15:29] | If Emma takes all the darkness into herself… | 艾玛把所有的黑暗注入她体内 |
[15:33] | and uses the sword to destroy it. | 并用王者之剑 摧毁黑暗 |
[15:37] | And herself. | 还有她自己 |
[16:01] | Excalibur was always destined… | 王者之剑总是注定要 |
[16:04] | for the hands of a true hero. | 交付于真正的英雄 |
[16:06] | That’s it? You don’t want to make a deal or something? | 就这样给我了吗 不做交易吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 不 |
[16:15] | You’re a brave woman, Emma Swan. | 你是个勇敢的女人 艾玛·斯旺 |
[16:23] | But it might not work. | 但这也许没用 |
[16:25] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:26] | Well, that blade… | 那把剑 |
[16:27] | it chooses who it finds worthy. | 它能选择自己的主人 |
[16:30] | And it chooses its miracles. | 选择自己的奇迹 |
[16:32] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[16:35] | Right now all that matters is | 现在最重要的是 |
[16:36] | I need to be with my family while I can be. | 趁我还有时间 我要陪我的家人 |
[16:39] | Come to Granny’s with me. | 跟我一起去外婆家 |
[16:40] | No, I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[16:41] | Robin and I need to protect Roland | 我和罗宾要保护罗兰德和宝宝 |
[16:43] | and the baby from Zelena. | 不被塞琳娜抢走 |
[16:45] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 我晚点去找你 |
[16:51] | So, just a man? | 就是一个男人吗 |
[16:54] | That’s the only description I get? | 你就给我这点描述吗 |
[16:56] | Oh, I’m pretty sure you’ll know which one I mean. | 我很肯定你知道我指的是谁 |
[16:59] | Face him, and you’ll prove you have what it takes | 面对他 证明你有实力 |
[17:02] | to face my mother. | 去对抗我母亲 |
[17:04] | I’m not sure I see — | 我不确定能找到… |
[17:05] | Pirates ain’t welcome here! | 这里不欢迎海盗 |
[17:16] | Get out, pirate. | 滚出去 海盗 |
[17:20] | Well, it seems we are at an impasse. | 看来我们没得商量啊 |
[17:23] | Oh, for heaven sakes. | 你可算了吧 |
[17:29] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[17:32] | Him. | 是他 |
[17:38] | Father? | 父亲 |
[17:45] | Gina! Robbie! | 金娜 罗比 |
[17:47] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[17:48] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干嘛呢 |
[17:50] | At the moment, I’m trying to decide | 此时此刻 我正在考虑 |
[17:52] | what color would look best on your walls. | 什么颜色更适合你的墙壁 |
[17:55] | I mean, my walls. | 我是说我的墙 |
[17:56] | Kelly? | 鲜绿色[凯莉] |
[17:57] | Hunter? Pistachio? | 森林绿[亨特] 淡草绿[皮斯塔西] |
[18:01] | Oh, my God, I just realized | 天呐 我才发现 |
[18:02] | that all three of those work as baby names. | 这三个词都可以用作宝宝的名字 |
[18:05] | It’s all just coming together. | 一并定了算了 |
[18:09] | Cheeky. | 真是没礼貌 |
[18:10] | You’re not moving in, sis. | 你别想搬进来 姐姐 |
[18:11] | Well, perhaps I’m slightly premature, | 可能我来早了点 |
[18:13] | but in an hour, you’ll both be dead, | 但一小时后 你们俩都要死翘翘了 |
[18:15] | then everything that’s yours… | 然后你的一切 |
[18:17] | will be mine. | 就都归我了 |
[18:18] | And, of course, I get the baby. | 当然 宝宝也归我 |
[18:20] | No. | 不 |
[18:21] | You see, our child deserves her best chance. | 我们的孩子应该得到最好的机会 |
[18:24] | And that’s not with you. | 但却不是和你一起 |
[18:26] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[18:28] | The withered knob of that sad old man. | 那个衰老头的小破木棍 |
[18:30] | If memory serves, | 如果记得没错的话 |
[18:32] | the last time you tried to use it, | 上次你想用它的时候 |
[18:34] | you weren’t powerful enough to make it work. | 你还没强大到让它起作用 |
[18:40] | If my memory serves… | 如果我记得没错的话 |
[18:43] | last time, I didn’t believe in myself. | 上次我不相信自己 |
[18:46] | But now I do, as does everyone in this town. | 但现在我相信了 全镇的人都相信了 |
[18:48] | So, let’s go somewhere, just the two of us. | 现在咱们去个地方吧 就咱们俩 |
[18:57] | Oh, such a letdown. | 真令人失望 |
[18:59] | I thought you were gonna use the thingy. | 我以为你会用那玩意呢 |
[19:00] | Oh, I am. | 我会的 |
[19:02] | So you better hang on. | 你最好抓稳了 |
[19:17] | I am not done! | 这事还没完 |
[19:18] | You will see me again! | 我们会再见面的 |
[19:23] | Somewhere over the rainbow! | 在彩虹上见吧 |
[19:26] | Enjoy Oz, witch. | 在奥兹生活愉快 女巫 |
[20:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:23] | It’s the only way I can make up for what I’ve done. | 这是我唯一能弥补过失的办法了 |
[20:47] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道该做什么 |
[21:01] | Look… | 听着 |
[21:03] | I don’t want any trouble, but we’re closed, mate. | 我不想惹麻烦 但是我们关门了 伙计 |
[21:06] | Why might I cause trouble? | 我怎么就是麻烦了 |
[21:08] | Because I’m a dirty pirate? | 因为我是个肮脏的海盗 |
[21:11] | Or because I’m a boy | 还是因为我是个 |
[21:11] | whose father abandoned him on the high seas? | 被父亲丢在公海的小男孩 |
[21:17] | Killian. | 基里安 |
[21:18] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[21:22] | But it’s Captain Hook now. | 但现在人们称我虎克船长 |
[21:25] | You once told me | 你以前告诉我 |
[21:27] | I had to decide what kind of man I wanted to be. | 我得决定自己想变成什么样的人 |
[21:29] | Well, father… | 父亲 |
[21:31] | this is who I became! | 我变成了现在这个样子 |
[21:35] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[21:37] | I left nearly a century ago. | 我离开了差不多一个世纪 |
[21:39] | We both found a way to cheat death. | 我们都找到了逃避死亡的办法 |
[21:44] | That we did. | 的确 |
[21:47] | Your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[21:48] | Liam… was not so fortunate. | 利亚姆 就没这么走运了 |
[21:56] | But you — look at you. | 但你 看看你 |
[21:59] | You grew up. | 你长大了 |
[22:01] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[22:01] | Neverland. | 梦幻岛 |
[22:03] | I was biding my time until I found a way | 我度日如年 直到我找到了个方法 |
[22:05] | to kill myself a crocodile. | 去宰一条鳄鱼 |
[22:06] | It’s a tale of woe and revenge | 这是个复仇的悲剧 |
[22:08] | but one that you don’t need to be concerned with. | 但你不必关心 |
[22:10] | It’s your tale that matters. | 重要的是你的故事 |
[22:12] | So, tell me, father, | 告诉我 父亲 |
[22:13] | Where does a scoundrel like you run | 像你这样的无赖 |
[22:15] | after he’s sold his sons into servitude?! | 把自己儿子卖掉当苦力后跑到哪里去了 |
[22:21] | Oh, I’m sorry, Killian. | 对不起 基里安 |
[22:24] | Truly, I am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:26] | I ran. I didn’t get far. | 我逃走了 但没跑多远 |
[22:28] | Not long after I left you and Liam, | 刚离开你和利亚姆不久 |
[22:30] | I got caught and put under a sleeping curse. | 我就被抓住 被下了昏睡咒 |
[22:33] | A sleeping curse? | 昏睡咒 |
[22:35] | How the bloody hell are you awake now? | 那你现在怎么醒过来了 |
[22:37] | How does anyone break a curse? True love’s kiss. | 你说怎么破解魔咒 真爱之吻啊 |
[22:41] | Who could ever find a way to love you? | 谁那么没眼光会爱上你 |
[22:44] | My nurse. | 我的护士 |
[22:45] | I could hear her speaking… | 我沉睡的时候 |
[22:47] | as I slumbered. | 能听到她说话 |
[22:50] | Her voice was so kind, so gentle. | 她的声音那么善良 那么温柔 |
[22:53] | She made me see the error of my ways. | 她让我看到了自己过往的错误 |
[22:58] | I fell in love with her. | 我爱上了她 |
[23:00] | And she with me. | 她也爱上了我 |
[23:03] | She changed me. | 她改变了我 |
[23:05] | I just… | 我真… |
[23:08] | I just… | 我真… |
[23:10] | wish… | 希望… |
[23:11] | that I’d known her when we were together. | 我们父子还在一起的时候就认识她 |
[23:15] | You could’ve had the father you wanted. | 这样我就能变成你理想的父亲 |
[23:19] | The father you deserved. | 你应有的父亲 |
[23:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[23:27] | Where is this woman? | 这个女人在哪 |
[23:33] | A few years… after we married… | 我们结婚几年后 |
[23:38] | …she fell ill. | 她生病了 |
[23:41] | The plague. | 染上了瘟疫 |
[23:43] | She never recovered. | 她没能挺过来 |
[23:47] | I came here to kill you, father. | 我是来杀你的 父亲 |
[23:52] | Your life was the price I had to pay | 想要复仇 |
[23:54] | to finally get my revenge. | 我必须拿你的命作为代价 |
[23:59] | But we’ve both lost too much. | 但我们都失去了太多了 |
[24:03] | You’re going to spare me? | 你要放了我吗 |
[24:04] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说 |
[24:07] | The world must believe you’re dead. | 但所有人必须相信你死了 |
[24:08] | The queen, everyone must think I killed you. | 巫后 所有人都必须相信我杀了你 |
[24:11] | I can secure you a letter of transit | 我可以帮你弄到一封过境信 |
[24:14] | to take you far from this place. | 送你离开这里 |
[24:17] | Maybe you can start again. | 也许你可以重新开始 |
[24:19] | You’ll come with me? | 你会和我一起走吗 |
[24:21] | No, you see, I had a love, too. | 不 我也有过爱人 |
[24:23] | And she was taken from me. | 她从我身边被夺走 |
[24:25] | You can’t destroy the plague that took yours, | 你没办法对付带走你爱人的瘟疫 |
[24:28] | but I can destroy the plague that took mine. | 但我能毁了杀死我爱人的罪魁祸首 |
[24:31] | I must continue on. | 我必须继续走下去 |
[24:34] | I hope you find peace… | 希望你能找到安宁 |
[24:36] | son. | 儿子 |
[24:37] | We must hurry. | 我们必须赶快 |
[24:39] | Any delay will arouse suspicion. | 耽误一点点都会引起怀疑 |
[24:41] | I’ll bring the letter of transit tonight. | 今晚我会带着过境信过来 |
[24:44] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[24:46] | would it be possible… | 你有可能… |
[24:49] | to bring two? | 搞到两封吗 |
[24:52] | Two? | 两封 |
[24:54] | My wife and I… | 我的妻子和我… |
[24:58] | we had a son. | 我们有个儿子 |
[25:11] | Sorry, love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[25:12] | But I can’t let you use that sword. | 我不能让你用那把剑 |
[25:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:18] | So you can get your precious revenge? | 这样你才能愉快地复仇吗 |
[25:22] | If I do not do this, everyone I love will die. | 如果我不这么做 我爱的人都会死 |
[25:24] | And if you do, you’ll die. | 但如果你这么做 你会死 |
[25:28] | Come now, hand it over. I don’t want to hurt you. | 快 给我 我不想伤害你 |
[25:29] | Now you care what happens to me? | 现在你倒担心我了 |
[25:32] | Like it or not, I owe you. | 不管怎么说 我欠你的 |
[25:34] | For what? | 欠我什么 |
[25:35] | Well, if it weren’t for what you made me, | 如果不是你造就了今天的我 |
[25:36] | I would never have become the man I always wanted to be. | 我永远无法成为自己想要成为的人 |
[25:40] | This is not who Killian wanted to be. | 基利安从没有想要变成这样 |
[25:42] | Revenge did not matter to him. | 复仇对他来说并不重要 |
[25:44] | Oh, it did. You just briefly distracted me. | 其实重要 只是你暂时让我分心了而已 |
[25:47] | Well, now I can finally make the crocodile pay. | 现在我终于可以让老鳄鱼付出代价了 |
[25:51] | Even if it means becoming the thing you hate? | 即使是成为你讨厌的人吗 |
[25:55] | The thing you spent centuries trying to destroy? | 你几世纪来一直想要摧毁的那种人 |
[25:59] | If you didn’t want me to change, | 如果你不希望我变成这样 |
[26:00] | you should have let me die. | 你就该让我死了算了 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:06] | I couldn’t watch one more person I love die. | 我无法眼睁睁地看着我爱的人死去 |
[26:10] | And now, because of that, | 现在因为你的不忍心 |
[26:11] | you get to watch everyone you love die. | 你得看着所有你爱的人一一死去了 |
[26:13] | No! | 不 |
[26:17] | I will protect my family, | 我必须保护我的家人 |
[26:19] | even if I have to kill you to do it! | 哪怕是要杀了你 |
[26:22] | Mom, wait! | 妈妈 等等 |
[26:24] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[26:34] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[26:37] | Do not do this. | 别这么做 |
[26:40] | It’s too late for that, Swan. | 太迟了 斯旺 |
[26:43] | Enjoy the time you have left with your family. | 好好度过与家人最后的时光吧 |
[27:15] | 致我的家人 对不起 但我不能让你们为我的错误付出代价 你们知道我是对的… | |
[27:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:17] | David? | 戴维 |
[27:19] | – What’s wrong? – It’s Emma. | -怎么了 -是艾玛 |
[27:23] | We got to stop her. | 我们得阻止她 |
[27:25] | You don’t have to worry. | 不用费神了 |
[27:27] | Captain Hook’s already seen to that. | 虎克船长早就料理好了 |
[27:31] | Which means there’s no way | 也就是说 根本没有办法 |
[27:33] | to stop your trip to the Underworld. | 阻止你们的冥界之旅了 |
[27:48] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[27:50] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:51] | I-I-I think so. | 没事 |
[27:53] | Neal’s back at the diner! | 尼尔还在餐厅 |
[27:54] | Roland and the baby — where are they? | 罗兰德和宝宝呢 |
[27:55] | They’re safe. They’re with the fairies. | 都很安全 和仙子们在一起 |
[27:56] | They’ll take Neal, as well. | 她们也会把尼尔接走的 |
[28:05] | So this is really it. | 所以真到这一步了 |
[28:07] | I’m afraid it is, lad. | 恐怕是的 孩子 |
[28:11] | Look. The S.S. Purgatory. | 看 炼狱号邮轮 |
[28:21] | Mom, dad! Henry! | 妈妈 爸爸 亨利 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry! I tried! | 对不起 我尽力了 |
[28:27] | We know. It’s okay. | 我们知道 没事的 |
[28:30] | It’s time to drop the act. | 都这时候你就别装了 |
[28:32] | You can’t just sit back | 你不能就这么冷眼旁观 |
[28:34] | and watch another family be destroyed to get your revenge. | 为了自己的复仇 看着又一个家庭分崩离析 |
[28:37] | What makes you think I can’t? | 我有何不可 |
[28:39] | Because of what we swore to never speak of again. | 这个原因我们曾发誓永不再提 |
[28:43] | I know the real reason | 我知道你到底为什么 |
[28:45] | you don’t want to talk about what you did to your father. | 不愿说出你对你父亲所作所为 |
[28:48] | I believe we’ve already had this conversation. | 这事我们早就谈过的 |
[28:50] | But this time you’re going to listen. | 这一次你给我好好听着 |
[28:52] | Because if you don’t… | 如果你不听 |
[28:54] | you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life, | 你就得怀着悔恨度过余生 |
[28:56] | which, in your case, means forever. | 而对你来说 那就是永远 |
[28:59] | So, you have to ask yourself | 所以你得再次问问自己 |
[29:01] | the same question you did that night. | 你那晚问过的问题 |
[29:05] | What kind of man do you want to be? | 你想成为什么样的人 |
[29:27] | I’m scared, father. | 我害怕 爸爸 |
[29:28] | I don’t want to leave here in the morning. | 我不想今早就离开 |
[29:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:32] | But we’ll be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[29:34] | You and I will find another home. | 我们可以找到另一个家的 |
[29:36] | What matters most is that we’re together. | 最重要的是我们在一起 |
[29:39] | We can face anything that way. | 在一起就可以战胜任何难题 |
[29:42] | Now, it’s late. Close your eyes. | 已经很晚了 睡吧 |
[29:45] | And remember… | 记住… |
[29:46] | whenever you’re scared, all you have to do is look… | 当你觉得害怕时 就看看… |
[29:51] | inside. | 自己的内心 |
[29:54] | We’re all braver than we think if we just look deep enough. | 内心深处 我们都比自己想象得更勇敢 |
[29:58] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡吧 |
[30:01] | I’ll see you in the morning, Liam. | 明早见 利亚姆 |
[30:20] | Thank you, Killian. | 谢谢你 基利安 |
[30:21] | You named your boy Liam. | 你给你的儿子取名叫利亚姆 |
[30:24] | After my brother, after the son… | 用我哥哥的名字 用被你… |
[30:27] | you abandoned. | 抛弃的儿子的名字 |
[30:28] | Was he really that easy to replace? | 他就这样轻易地被取代了吗 |
[30:30] | I wasn’t trying to replace him. | 没人要取代他 |
[30:31] | I was trying to honor him, to honor you both. | 我是想纪念他 纪念你们俩 |
[30:33] | So I’d remember never to make the same mistake. | 让我自己记住 不要再重蹈覆辙 |
[30:37] | – I promise, I’ve changed. – No. | -我保证 我已经变了 -不 |
[30:39] | No, people don’t change. | 不 人是不会变的 |
[30:41] | I saw what you said to him in there! | 我听见你对他说的话了 |
[30:42] | It’s the same thing you said to me! | 跟你当初对我说的一模一样 |
[30:43] | It was a lie then, and it’s a lie now! | 当时是个谎言 现在也是 |
[30:46] | Killian, please, it’s not true. | 基利安 求你了 不是的 |
[30:48] | I have changed. | 我真的变了 |
[30:49] | I would never leave him. | 我永远不会离开他的 |
[30:51] | But you would leave me. | 但你离开了我 |
[30:55] | Killian, please, what are you doing?! | 基利安 求你了 你在干什么 |
[30:57] | Deciding what kind of man I want to be. | 决定自己该成为什么样的人 |
[31:00] | You see, if the queen discovers that I’ve deceived her, | 知道吗 如果巫后发现我欺骗了她 |
[31:02] | I might not get what I need, and I can’t have that. | 我就得不到我想要的了 这可不行 |
[31:09] | You’re just not worth it. | 你不值得 |
[31:18] | Killian… | 基利安 |
[31:22] | It’s never too late. You can change. | 永远不晚 你可以改变的 |
[31:26] | Be a different man. | 做个好人 |
[31:41] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[31:48] | No, you’re not taking the people I love! | 不 你不能带走我爱的人 |
[31:54] | I might not be able to kill you, | 我是杀不了你 |
[31:56] | but I can stop you from interfering. | 但我可以阻止你从中作梗 |
[32:17] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[32:20] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[32:22] | Being the man I want to be. | 成为自己想要成为的人 |
[32:25] | You can’t stop us. | 你阻止不了我们的 |
[32:27] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[33:07] | Killian, you can’t do this. | 基利安 不要 |
[33:09] | We both know there’s no other way, love. | 我们都知道别无他法了 亲爱的 |
[33:11] | We have to hurry. | 要赶快 |
[33:12] | The darkness won’t stay trapped in Excalibur much longer. | 王者之剑控制不了黑暗多久 |
[33:14] | – Take it. – No! | -拿着 -不 |
[33:16] | You have to help me, Swan. Take it. | 你一定要帮我 斯旺 拿着 |
[33:20] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:21] | It should be me. | 该死的是我 |
[33:22] | Your family needs you. | 你的家人需要你 |
[33:24] | If anyone deserves to go to the Underworld, it’s me. | 如果有人活该去冥界 那也是我 |
[33:28] | You were right. I was weak. | 你是对的 我太软弱了 |
[33:31] | So let me make up for it now by being strong. | 现在我要坚强起来 弥补一切 |
[33:35] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[33:38] | And I don’t want to lose you. | 我也不想失去你 |
[33:41] | But you have to let me go. | 但你必须让我走 |
[33:43] | Let me die a hero! | 让我英勇就义 |
[33:46] | That’s the man I want you to remember, please! | 我希望你能记住这样的我 求你了 |
[34:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:13] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[35:14] | No. | 不 |
[36:28] | Get out. We’re closed. | 请回吧 打烊了 |
[36:31] | Rumple?! | 朗普 |
[36:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[36:39] | H-henry called. He told me everything. | 亨利打电话给我 把一切都告诉了我 |
[36:41] | You lied to me — again. | 你又对我说谎了 |
[36:43] | Belle, I — | 贝儿 我… |
[36:50] | For the first time, you were truly selfless. | 这是你第一次完全不顾自己 |
[36:55] | You know, I don’t need to see the world | 知道吗 我不用再去周游世界 |
[36:57] | to know what I want anymore. | 寻找我想要的了 |
[37:01] | What I want is to be with you. | 我想要的就是和你在一起 |
[37:43] | 艾玛 马上到你的店里见我 | |
[37:53] | Now, you see | 知道吗 |
[37:55] | this isn’t the library | 我这儿不是图书馆 |
[37:57] | or Granny’s or some bus station, Miss Swan. | 也不是外婆家 或是什么公交站 斯旺小姐 |
[37:59] | This is my shop. | 这是我的店 |
[38:01] | Unless the sign says “Open”… | 如果门口没有挂着”营业”的牌子 |
[38:03] | you’re not invited. | 就代表你不能进来 |
[38:05] | I think I was invited. | 我觉得我可以进来 |
[38:07] | I hear whispering. | 我一直听到耳语声 |
[38:09] | It’s the dagger. | 是匕首 |
[38:10] | It’s calling to me. | 它在召唤我 |
[38:12] | You’re upset, imagining things. | 你很难过 出现幻听了 |
[38:14] | No, I’m not. It’s here, isn’t it? | 不是 就在这儿 对吧 |
[38:15] | You have it, don’t you? | 在你手里 是不是 |
[38:22] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[38:32] | You are the Dark One. | 你是黑暗者 |
[38:34] | – Again. – Yes. | -又是你了 -是的 |
[38:36] | Had hoped to keep that secret. | 本来希望不被任何人知道的 |
[38:38] | Wasn’t expecting you to hear it. | 没想到你能听到 |
[38:40] | But then, most ex-Dark Ones are dead. | 不过也对 大多数前任暗黑者都死了 |
[38:44] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[38:46] | When you came to me, asking for the sword, | 你来找我 问我要剑 |
[38:48] | I seen an opportunity. | 我觉得这是个机会 |
[38:51] | A chance I had never imagined would present itself again. | 我从未想过会出现的机遇 |
[38:55] | As fate would have it, | 就是命运在作祟吧 |
[38:56] | a small vial of magic was close at hand. | 我手边正好有一小瓶魔法药剂 |
[38:59] | One sprinkle… | 只要一滴… |
[39:01] | and I knew I could get it all back. | 我就知道这一切终将回到我手中 |
[39:04] | I turned the sword into a conduit. | 我将王者之剑变成了一根导管 |
[39:07] | So that while Hook thought he was destroying the darkness, | 所以当虎克以为自己摧毁了黑暗的时候 |
[39:10] | he was actually… | 他其实只是… |
[39:12] | moving it. | 移动了黑暗 |
[39:15] | Channeling it someplace safe. | 将黑暗转移到了一个安全的地方 |
[39:18] | Into you. | 进入了你 |
[39:19] | He had no idea. | 他完全不知道 |
[39:22] | And now… | 现在… |
[39:25] | things are as they should be. | 一切都恢复了原样 |
[39:28] | Hook sacrificed himself, and you took that from him! | 虎克牺牲了自己 你却毁了他的苦心 |
[39:32] | Do you honestly think that you can hurt me? | 你还以为自己能伤害到我吗 |
[39:37] | I now have the combined power | 现在我拥有了所有黑暗者 |
[39:38] | of every Dark One who ever lived… | 积聚起来的力量 |
[39:42] | Including you. | 包括你的 |
[39:45] | You found a loophole, betrayed us all again. | 你钻了空子 再一次背叛了我们所有人 |
[39:49] | It’s what I do. | 我就是这样 |
[39:52] | It’s the man I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[39:56] | Well, then, Dark One… | 那好吧 黑暗者 |
[39:58] | now that you have your power back… | 你拿回了你的魔法 |
[40:00] | you’re going to do something for me. | 你也得为我做些事 |
[40:03] | And why would I do anything for you? | 我为什么要帮你呢 |
[40:05] | Because I still have magic. | 因为我依然拥有魔法 |
[40:08] | And I’m willing to bet I can get to Belle | 我赌我能在被你杀了之前 |
[40:09] | and tell her everything before you can kill me. | 找到贝儿 让她知道你的所作所为 |
[40:11] | Don’t test me. | 别激我 |
[40:12] | Don’t test me. | 别激我 |
[40:15] | You really want to take that chance? | 你赌吗 |
[40:17] | That she will, once again… | 冒险让她再次看清 |
[40:20] | know the kind of man you really are? | 你的真实面目 |
[40:31] | What do you want, Miss Swan? | 你想要什么 斯旺小姐 |
[40:34] | You’re going to hell? | 你要下地狱吗 |
[40:36] | The Underworld. | 是冥界 |
[40:37] | That’s quite a distinction. | 区别好大哦 |
[40:38] | I’m getting him back. | 我要把他救回来 |
[40:40] | This isn’t fair to Killian. | 这对基利安不公平 |
[40:42] | Gold tricked him. | 戈登耍了他 |
[40:42] | Everything he gave up was based on a lie. | 他所做的一切牺牲最终成了一个骗局 |
[40:44] | Emma, you know how this works. It’s a one-for-one trade. | 艾玛 你知道代价的 一命换一命 |
[40:47] | To get him back, someone else will have to die. | 要救他回来 就得有人死 |
[40:49] | And you just got back from being the Dark One. | 你刚刚才从黑暗者的身份中解脱出来 |
[40:50] | You can’t give in to darkness again. | 不能向黑暗屈服 |
[40:51] | I won’t. I’m giving in to love. | 不会的 我是向爱屈服 |
[40:56] | I’m doing this right. | 我会好好的 |
[40:57] | I learned my lesson. I’m taking a page out of your book. | 我已经吸取教训 我要学你们的办法 |
[41:00] | You two share a heart. | 你们能共享心脏 |
[41:02] | So will we. | 我们也能 |
[41:08] | It could work. | 也许能行 |
[41:09] | It will work. | 一定能行 |
[41:13] | Uh, forgive me if I’m missing the obvious, | 抱歉 我是不是漏掉了什么 |
[41:14] | but, um, how does one get to the Underworld? | 但你要怎样才能进入冥界呢 |
[41:25] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[41:36] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[41:38] | Do it. | 动手 |
[42:44] | Hook… | 虎克 |
[42:45] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[42:47] | I will always find you. | 我总能找到你 |