时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re going to Hell? | 你要下地狱吗 |
[00:03] | The Underworld. I’m getting him back. | 是冥界 我要把他救回来 |
[00:05] | My time in the Underworld is done. | 我在冥界的事都办完了 |
[00:06] | Yours can be, too. Just do what I say. | 你也可以的 照我说的做 |
[00:09] | Tell me your father’s okay. | 你父亲还好吧 |
[00:10] | He’s in a better place now. | 他现在已经在更好的地方了 |
[00:11] | -That means everyone here… -Can be saved. | -这就意味着这儿的所有人 -都能被拯救 |
[00:55] | Is this a bloody trick?! | 这是什么陷阱吗 |
[00:58] | Stop. | 别动 |
[01:02] | That’s exactly what it is — | 你说对了 |
[01:04] | a trick. | 是个陷阱 |
[01:06] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:08] | He wants you to think you can escape, but… | 他就想让你觉得你能逃 但是 |
[01:12] | you can’t. | 你逃不掉 |
[01:15] | No one can. | 没人能逃掉 |
[01:17] | Aye. | 好啊 |
[01:20] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[01:21] | Don’t! | 别 |
[01:24] | He’ll hunt you down. | 他会追杀你的 |
[01:25] | Hades has already done his worst to me. | 哈迪斯已经对我下过狠手了 |
[01:28] | I don’t mean Hades. | 我不是指哈迪斯 |
[01:30] | Who, then? | 那是谁 |
[01:34] | No. | 不 |
[01:35] | Just don’t. | 反正别了 |
[01:36] | Look, this isn’t my first cell. | 听着 我不是第一次被关了 |
[01:38] | I don’t just sit around and rot. | 我不会干坐着等死 |
[01:42] | Now, somebody’s come down here to save me, | 有人下来救我了 |
[01:45] | and I need to make her job easier. | 我得配合她 |
[01:48] | How do you know she’s here? | 你怎么知道她来了 |
[01:51] | She got me a message. | 她给我送了信儿 |
[01:53] | How do you know that wasn’t one of Hades’ tricks? | 你怎么知道那不是哈迪斯的陷阱 |
[01:55] | Because I know! | 我就是知道 |
[01:58] | When you love someone, you know. | 如果你爱一个人 你就会知道 |
[02:04] | Now, what’s keeping us in here? | 什么东西把我们困在这儿的 |
[02:07] | Something you don’t want to face. | 你不想面对的东西 |
[02:11] | Well, I’ll be the judge of that. | 那得由我来判断 |
[02:15] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[02:19] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:20] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[02:22] | But I’m the best chance you have. | 但我是你最好的机会 |
[02:25] | Here. | 来 |
[02:33] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:34] | All right, go. Go! | 好 快走 |
[02:42] | I told you we’ll never make it. | 我就说我们出不去的 |
[02:43] | We won’t… but you will. | 的确 但你出得去 |
[02:46] | I’ll draw the hell beasts away. You run. | 我把地狱犬引开 你跑 |
[02:48] | And once you’re free, find Emma Swan. | 等你自由了 找到艾玛·斯旺 |
[02:51] | I’m Captain Killian Jones — Captain Hook. | 我是基利安·琼斯船长 虎克船长 |
[02:53] | Tell her to find me. | 叫她来找我 |
[02:54] | – Okay. – Go! | -好 -快走 |
[03:27] | Mary Margaret. What are — What are you doing? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 你在做什么 |
[03:30] | We’ve got a lot of ground to cover. | 我们还要赶路呢 |
[03:35] | David, these graves. | 戴维 这些坟墓 |
[03:38] | They’re all from my father’s kingdom. | 这些人都来自我父亲的王国 |
[03:40] | They were my subjects. I was supposed to protect them. | 是我的子民 我本该保护他们的 |
[03:45] | And now how am I supposed to protect our daughter | 现在我又要如何在冥界保护 |
[03:47] | in the Underworld? | 我们的女儿 |
[03:49] | Because you’re not doing this alone. | 因为你不是一个人 |
[03:51] | Mary Margaret, we will find a way to protect Emma. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 我们会有办法保护艾玛的 |
[03:54] | We always do. | 我们总有办法 |
[03:56] | Now, come on. | 走吧 |
[03:57] | She’s looking for Hook in the woods just south of here. | 她在南边的树林里找虎克 |
[03:59] | She’s good… | 她虽然厉害 |
[04:02] | but nobody’s better at tracking than Bandit Snow. | 但论追踪 没有人比得过”白雪大盗” |
[04:07] | Let’s go help her. | 我们去帮她吧 |
[04:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:26] | Mary Margaret? What’s wrong? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 怎么了 |
[04:31] | Princess Snow, you must stop him. | 白雪公主 你得阻止他 |
[04:35] | The bandit and his men — | 大盗和他的手下 |
[04:37] | They’re terrorizing our villages and roads. | 他们令村民胆寒 威胁了道路安全 |
[04:39] | But my father — he’s on a diplomatic mission. | 但我父亲 他去执行外交任务了 |
[04:42] | I’ll send word to him. | 我会给他送信的 |
[04:43] | By the time it reaches him, we will all be dead. | 等信送到 我们就都死了 |
[04:48] | We need help now. | 我们急需帮助 |
[04:50] | Fear not. | 别害怕 |
[04:52] | My stepdaughter will take care of all of you. | 我的继女会保护你们的 |
[04:57] | I will? | 我吗 |
[05:04] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[05:06] | People are dying. | 村民在丧命 |
[05:11] | Princess Snow? | 白雪公主 |
[05:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[05:49] | No. | 不 |
[05:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:55] | Anyone?! | 有人吗 |
[06:03] | Grab on. I’ll pull you up. | 抓住 我拉你上来 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:18] | You gotta watch out for hunter traps. | 你得小心猎人的陷阱 |
[06:23] | I’m Snow White. | 我是白雪公主 |
[06:26] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[06:27] | You certainly are. | 当然了 |
[06:31] | I’m Hercules. | 我是赫克利斯 |
[06:33] | But you can call me Herc. | 你可以叫我赫克 |
[06:40] | You…knew Hercules? | 你认识赫克利斯 |
[06:44] | We were friends when we were kids. | 我们小时候是朋友 |
[06:49] | Define “friends.” | 什么叫”朋友” |
[06:52] | Do I detect a hint of jealousy? | 你是嫉妒了吗 |
[06:54] | Oh, it’s not every day your wife | 这事可不寻常 |
[06:55] | tells you that she was friends with a god. | 你妻子告诉你 她跟一个神是朋友 |
[06:57] | A demi-god… | 是半神 |
[07:00] | who also happens to be dead. | 而且他死了 |
[07:04] | Hey, I’m sorry. I was just giving you a hard time. | 抱歉 我就是逗你呢 |
[07:06] | No, I know. I know. | 没事 我知道 |
[07:12] | David… | 戴维 |
[07:15] | …if he’s down here, he has unfinished business. | 如果他在下面 他有未竟心愿 |
[07:18] | We have to help him find a way to move on. | 我们得帮他想办法向前看 |
[07:21] | At the expense of searching for Hook? | 那不去找虎克了吗 |
[07:23] | No, David, think about it. | 不是 戴维 想想看 |
[07:25] | He’s…Hercules. | 他可是赫克利斯 |
[07:28] | He can help us. | 他可以帮助我们 |
[07:30] | We save him. | 我们救他 |
[07:32] | He can save us. | 他也能救我们 |
[07:35] | Mom, we already covered this trail. | 妈妈 这边我们已经找过了 |
[07:36] | It was cold. | 没有线索 |
[07:37] | Then we cover it again, | 那就再找一遍 |
[07:38] | and we keep going until we find a trail that’s hot. | 直到找到有用的线索 |
[07:41] | You think there’d be more of those in the Underworld. | 按说冥界应该有不少线索 |
[07:44] | There’s no sign of Hook in the North Woods. | 但是北部森林没有虎克的踪迹 |
[07:47] | Well, we have to keep going. | 我们得继续找 |
[07:48] | Maybe out by the Troll Bridge. | 也许巨兽桥会有 |
[07:50] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[07:51] | There may be a way to make our search quicker. | 或许有办法加快我们的搜索 |
[07:53] | How? | 怎么做 |
[07:55] | In Storybrooke, I have schematics — | 在童话镇 我有图纸 |
[07:56] | maps — of the whole town. | 整个镇子的地图 |
[07:58] | Every last inch of it. | 每一寸都描绘出来了 |
[07:59] | So you think the equivalent maps of this town are here? | 你觉得这个小镇里也有对应的地图吗 |
[08:02] | Everything else in Bizarro Storybrooke | 目前其他东西在怪诞童话镇 |
[08:04] | has an analog so far. | 都有对应 |
[08:05] | I’m on it. You keep working here. | 我去找 你们继续在这儿找 |
[08:06] | – I’ll go get you your intel. – Wait. | -我去给你找情报 -等等 |
[08:09] | Take Henry. | 带上亨利 |
[08:11] | It might be dangerous. | 或许有危险呢 |
[08:13] | My mother’s gone now. The office should be empty. | 我母亲走了 办公室应该空了 |
[08:15] | And no one knows it better than Henry. | 而且亨利最了解那里了 |
[08:18] | He’ll be fine. You’ll be there to protect him. | 他会没事的 有你保护他呢 |
[08:22] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 我们走 |
[08:25] | All right, let’s get back to it. | 好了 我们继续吧 |
[08:28] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[08:30] | Regina, I found something! | 瑞金娜 我有发现 |
[08:39] | Blood. | 血 |
[08:40] | There’s a trail of it. | 有一整条血迹 |
[08:41] | It’s not dry yet. It’s fresh. | 还没凝固 是新鲜的 |
[08:43] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[08:44] | Killian?! | 基利安 |
[08:50] | Killian?! | 基利安 |
[08:55] | Not Killian, but I know him. | 不是基利安 但我认识他 |
[08:58] | Who are you? Where’s Killian? | 你是谁 基利安在哪 |
[09:02] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[09:03] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:04] | It’s coming. Hide me. We have to go — now! | 它要来了 把我藏起来 我们得马上走 |
[09:14] | Your parents’ apartment? Really? | 你父母的公寓 不是吧 |
[09:16] | It’s the first place I thought of. | 这是我想到的第一个地方 |
[09:17] | Here. Lie down. | 来 躺下 |
[09:21] | What if whoever — or whatever — lives here, | 如果住在这里的人或什么东西 |
[09:23] | you know, comes home? | 回家了呢 |
[09:25] | I don’t think we have to worry about that. | 我觉得我们不必担心了 |
[09:31] | So this place is just waiting for your parents to die | 那么这地方在等着你父母死掉 |
[09:34] | so they can move in? | 然后搬进来吗 |
[09:35] | Creepy, but that seems to be the case. | 恐怖 但似乎是这样 |
[09:36] | I think we’re safe here. | 我觉得这里会安全的 |
[09:39] | It’s officially a cold day in hell | 鬼才能想到 |
[09:41] | when I move in with the Charmings. | 有天我会住进王子家 |
[09:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:44] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[09:46] | And Hook? | 虎克呢 |
[09:48] | I… | 我… |
[09:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[09:54] | In an underground prison. | 在地下监狱 |
[09:56] | I escaped through tunnels. | 我从隧道逃了出来 |
[09:57] | They let out in a | 地道通向 |
[09:59] | cave somewhere in the woods, and… | 林子里的一个洞穴 |
[10:02] | next thing I knew, you found me. | 紧接着 我就被你找到了 |
[10:04] | Where is the cave? Could you find it again? | 洞口在哪 你还能找到吗 |
[10:06] | Yes. | 能 |
[10:08] | But it’s being guarded by something… | 但洞口有东西守护 |
[10:12] | terrible. | 可怕的东西 |
[10:15] | What’s guarding the cave? | 守洞口的是什么 |
[10:17] | It… | 它 |
[10:19] | it has three heads. | 它有三颗头 |
[10:23] | Its — Its teeth | 它的牙齿 |
[10:25] | can crush your bones with a single bite. | 只消一口就能咬碎你的骨头 |
[10:30] | And those eyes… | 它的眼睛 |
[10:35] | …they burn right through your soul | 会烧穿你的灵魂 |
[10:36] | as it finishes you off. | 然后把你咬死 |
[10:40] | Nothing can defeat this monster. | 没人能打败那怪物 |
[10:43] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[10:45] | I know exactly what this beast is… | 我知道那怪物是什么 |
[10:50] | …and how we can defeat it. | 也知道怎么打败它 |
[10:55] | So, are you really a god? | 你真是个神吗 |
[10:58] | Demi-god. | 半神 |
[11:00] | My mother was mortal. | 我母亲是凡人 |
[11:03] | I’ve never met a demi-anything before. | 我从没遇到过半什么的呢 |
[11:06] | I can’t join my father on Mount Olympus | 我不能去奥林匹斯山上与父亲相会 |
[11:08] | until I complete my Twelve Labors. | 除非我做完十二件苦差 |
[11:10] | And then you’ll be immortal? | 那样你就能永生了吗 |
[11:13] | That’s the idea. | 是这样打算的 |
[11:16] | But as much as I like discussing my family tree, | 虽然我很想跟你讨论我的家谱 |
[11:19] | you can’t avoid yours forever. | 但你不能永远逃避你的家族 |
[11:21] | I can’t face anyone | 我无法去面对大家 |
[11:22] | until I figure out what to do about the bandits. | 除非我能想到该怎么对付大盗 |
[11:35] | I’ve got your answer. | 我告诉你答案 |
[11:40] | You’re gonna fight them. | 你要跟他们打 |
[11:44] | Me? | 我吗 |
[11:46] | I’m not a hero. | 我可不是英雄 |
[11:47] | You will be after I train you. | 经我训练 你就是了 |
[11:49] | No. | 不行 |
[11:51] | Snow… | 白雪 |
[11:53] | you can’t let the fear of failing | 你不能因为恐惧失败 |
[11:55] | stop you from trying. | 就不去尝试 |
[11:59] | This medal — | 这奖章 |
[12:01] | it was for the first Labor I ever completed — | 是我办完第一件苦差得到的 |
[12:04] | defeating the Nemean Lion. | 击败尼米亚猛狮 |
[12:08] | I was scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[12:13] | But I didn’t back down. | 但我没有退缩 |
[12:16] | I fought the lion, and I won. | 我跟狮子对战 获得了胜利 |
[12:19] | And I wouldn’t have this medal | 如果我不敢尝试 |
[12:20] | if I’d been too afraid to try. | 就不可能得到奖章 |
[12:22] | Easy for you to say. | 对你来说当然很简单 |
[12:28] | Snow… | 白雪 |
[12:30] | I’m going to teach you how to stand up to those bandits | 我会教你怎么对抗强盗 |
[12:32] | so they never show their faces in your kingdom again. | 让他们再不敢出现在你的王国 |
[12:36] | Why are you doing this for me? | 你为什么要这么帮我 |
[12:38] | Because you’re gonna make a great queen one day. | 因为有朝一日 你将成为一位伟大的女王 |
[12:47] | I’m a good judge of character. | 我看人很准 |
[12:51] | And also, uh… | 还有 |
[12:54] | …it gives me an excuse to | 这样一来 |
[12:55] | spend as much time as I can with you | 我就可以在完成最后一件苦差前 |
[12:57] | before I complete my final Labor. | 多陪陪你了 |
[13:01] | I only have a few fleeting moments down here. | 我在这里的时间不多了 |
[13:06] | And I want to enjoy them. | 我想好好度过 |
[13:09] | So, what exactly is your last Labor? | 你最后一件苦差是什么 |
[13:13] | It’s the most difficult one of them all… | 是最难的一个 |
[13:16] | …defeating the three-headed hellhound — Cerberus. | 击败三头地狱猎犬 刻耳柏洛斯 |
[13:25] | You really think she’ll know where he is? | 你真觉得她知道他在哪吗 |
[13:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:28] | We need someone who sees everyone. | 我们需要能看到每个人的人 |
[13:32] | Hey, child-muncher. | 你好 吃小孩的 |
[13:35] | We’re looking for someone. | 我们在找人 |
[13:37] | Why should I help you, Regina? | 我为什么要帮你 瑞金娜 |
[13:40] | You burned me alive. | 你把我活活烧死了 |
[13:41] | It was Hansel and Gretel. | 那是汉塞尔和格蕾特干的 |
[13:42] | At your behest, and with your fireball. | 是替你动手 用的你的火球 |
[13:45] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | But you stole my apple. | 但你偷了我的苹果 |
[13:49] | What do you think happens when you steal from a witch, witch? | 你觉得从女巫那偷东西会是什么下场 女巫 |
[13:54] | Fair enough. | 说得好 |
[13:55] | So, who are you looking for? | 你想找谁 |
[13:56] | His name’s Hercules. | 他叫赫克利斯 |
[13:58] | You know, from the myths. | 就是神话里那个 |
[13:59] | I know who Hercules is. | 我知道赫克利斯是谁 |
[14:01] | He comes in here on his lunch break every day. | 他每天午休都来这里 |
[14:04] | And no matter how hard I try to fatten him up, | 不管我多努力想把他喂肥 |
[14:07] | his muscles are always bulging. | 他的肌肉还是那么翘 |
[14:10] | It’s a shame. | 真是遗憾 |
[14:12] | He’d make a great Sunday roast. | 否则拿他当周日烤肉肯定好吃 |
[14:13] | Lunch break from where? | 哪里的午休 |
[14:19] | Herc? | 赫克 |
[14:26] | You don’t recognize me, do you? | 你不认得我了吧 |
[14:32] | Snow? | 白雪 |
[14:45] | You’re still so young. | 你还那么年轻 |
[14:49] | When — How did…? | 什么时候…怎么回事… |
[14:51] | You mean, uh, how did I die? | 你是想问我怎么死的吗 |
[14:55] | That’s, uh — | 那… |
[14:58] | That — That’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[15:00] | What are you doing down here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[15:01] | I mean, how did you…? | 你怎么… |
[15:04] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[15:06] | Um, I came down here to help my daughter. | 我是下来帮我女儿的 |
[15:12] | You have a daughter? | 你都有女儿了 |
[15:13] | And a son. | 还有个儿子 |
[15:16] | And a grandson, actually. | 还有外孙呢 |
[15:20] | You are not a grandmother. | 你哪像个外婆 |
[15:22] | Actually… | 其实 |
[15:25] | it’s kind of a convoluted story, | 说来话长 |
[15:26] | but, um, I am. | 但我真是 |
[15:30] | It’s been quite a life. | 我的人生很精彩 |
[15:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也可以这么说 |
[15:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[15:42] | What if I told you there might be a way | 如果我告诉你或许有办法 |
[15:45] | for you to leave the Underworld once and for all? | 可以永远离开冥界呢 |
[15:47] | I never finished my Labors. | 我没能完成我的苦差 |
[15:48] | I can’t move on until I do. | 除非做完 我无法离开 |
[15:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:52] | And Cerberus is here. | 刻耳柏洛斯就在这里 |
[15:55] | Here? | 这里 |
[15:57] | He’s — He’s guarding a prison | 它在守卫一个监狱 |
[15:58] | where the man my daughter loves is being held. And… | 我女儿所爱的人就关在里面 |
[16:02] | Hercules, you’re the only one | 赫克利斯 你是唯一 |
[16:04] | strong enough to defeat that beast. | 有能力击败那怪物的人 |
[16:05] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的命运 |
[16:10] | Well, that hero died. | 那个英雄已经死了 |
[16:16] | Only if you let him. | 除非你放弃 |
[16:19] | Don’t forget what you taught me. | 别忘记你教我的话 |
[16:24] | You can’t let fear of failure keep you from trying. | 不能因为害怕失败就不去尝试 |
[16:35] | Oh, this is going to be quite an exciting day. | 今天会非常刺激的 |
[16:41] | It will be… when I kill you. | 等我杀了你 就刺激了 |
[16:45] | Why does everyone say that? | 为什么大家都那么说 |
[16:47] | You can’t kill me. I’m Hades. | 你杀不了我 我是冥王哈迪斯 |
[16:51] | This — This is death. | 这里 就是死亡 |
[16:55] | Well, then, I’ll find whatever’s worse | 那我就看看还有什么比死更糟 |
[16:59] | and do it to you. | 然后对你那么做 |
[17:04] | Oh, I see you’ve — | 看来你… |
[17:07] | you met my pet. | 见过我的宠物了 |
[17:09] | You’re about to realize his master | 你马上就会知道 它的主人 |
[17:11] | is not nearly as friendly. | 远不如它那么友好 |
[17:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:28] | Protection spell. | 保护咒 |
[17:30] | Looks like Grandma Cora left this place locked up. | 看来柯拉外婆把这里上了锁 |
[17:34] | Not completely. | 没锁全 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | All right. You stay here. | 好了 你留下 |
[17:51] | No. | 不 |
[17:53] | Someone needs to stand guard outside, | 得有人去外面站岗 |
[17:55] | and only one of us knows | 而咱俩之间只有我知道 |
[17:56] | where to look in my mom’s office. | 该去我妈办公室里什么地方找 |
[18:01] | Be very careful. | 多加小心 |
[18:08] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[18:13] | Cruella. | 库伊拉 |
[18:14] | Tell me, how is your mother? | 告诉我 你母亲好吗 |
[18:19] | Oh, yes, with you, I need to be more specific. | 对了 对你而言 我得再说具体点 |
[18:22] | How is the one that killed me? | 杀了我的那个母亲还好吗 |
[18:25] | This is the tunnel she said she came out of. | 她说她就是从这条隧道出来的 |
[18:28] | Hook’s in here somewhere. | 虎克就在里面 |
[18:29] | All right, wonder boy, | 好吧 神奇小子 |
[18:32] | are you sure you can do this? | 你真能做到吗 |
[18:33] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[18:35] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你行的 |
[18:37] | We’ll find your friend. Don’t worry. | 我们会找到你朋友的 别担心 |
[18:47] | Wait for me here. | 在这儿等着我 |
[19:02] | Where’s the rest of it? | 其余的呢 |
[19:05] | That’s all we have. | 我们只有这么多了 |
[19:08] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[19:13] | Leave my people alone! | 别骚扰我的子民 |
[19:17] | Princess Snow, please, help us. | 白雪公主 帮帮我们吧 |
[19:20] | Where’s your daddy’s army? | 你老爸的军队呢 |
[19:23] | I don’t need…an army. | 我不需要军队 |
[19:27] | Return what you’ve taken from these people | 归还你从他们这儿抢走的东西 |
[19:28] | and leave my kingdom… | 并离开我的王国 |
[19:35] | or the next arrow lands in your good eye. | 否则下一箭就插进你的那只好眼 |
[19:39] | I’d like to see you try. | 我倒想看看你怎么做到 |
[19:56] | Run back to your palace, little girl. | 逃回你的宫殿吧 小丫头 |
[19:59] | These are my woods now. | 这片林子现在归我了 |
[20:08] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[20:12] | Or you’re going to have to answer to me. | 否则你们等着对付我吧 |
[20:21] | Your boyfriend won’t be around to protect you forever. | 你男朋友不会永远在身边保护你 |
[20:34] | We did exactly what you asked. | 我们照你的吩咐做了 |
[20:40] | There’s more where this came from. | 继续干 我还有赏 |
[20:41] | Are you sure you don’t want me to kill her? | 你确定不想让我杀了她吗 |
[20:45] | I won’t turn her into a martyr for these people to worship. | 我不要把她变成烈士 留给人们崇拜 |
[20:49] | No. | 不 |
[20:51] | I have to turn them against her. | 我得让他们反对她 |
[20:54] | And these miserable people will finally realize the truth. | 而这些悲惨的人最终会认清事实 |
[20:59] | I am meant to be their queen. | 我才是他们的女王 |
[21:45] | Herc! | 赫克 |
[21:45] | Come on. | 快来 |
[21:59] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[22:01] | I called them off. | 我让它们住手了 |
[22:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:09] | My uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[22:11] | Hades? | 哈迪斯 |
[22:13] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别这么惊讶 |
[22:15] | Who’d you think was in charge of this place — your mommy? | 你以为这里是谁说了算 你妈妈吗 |
[22:18] | Well, if this is your realm, | 如果这是你的领地 |
[22:19] | maybe you can answer a few questions. | 或许你可以回答我们几个问题 |
[22:22] | Like why does this hell-hole look like Storybrooke? | 比如为什么这个鬼地方看着这么像童话镇 |
[22:25] | I have my reasons, | 我有自己的理由 |
[22:26] | and I don’t have to share them with you. | 而且不必跟你说 |
[22:29] | Leave them alone, uncle. | 别碰他们 叔叔 |
[22:30] | There’s that famous courage people love to talk about. | 这就是人们口中的著名勇士啊 |
[22:33] | Oh, Hercules, | 赫克利斯 |
[22:35] | did you really think you could face Cerberus again? | 你真以为自己可以再次面对刻耳柏洛斯吗 |
[22:39] | Again? | 再次 |
[22:41] | You mean he didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[22:46] | Cerberus killed you. | 是刻耳柏洛斯杀了你 |
[22:48] | Yeah, I didn’t want you to know. | 对 我不想让你知道 |
[22:51] | Snow, I couldn’t let you down. | 白雪 我不能让你失望 |
[22:54] | Well, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, nephew. | 没什么丢人的 侄儿 |
[22:56] | After all, losing your life to my little pet | 毕竟 把你的小命丢在我的小宠物手上 |
[22:59] | is what finally brought us together as family. | 终于让我们家人团聚 |
[23:02] | We’re not afraid of you. | 我们不怕你 |
[23:06] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 |
[23:09] | Or is it Mary Margaret? | 还是叫玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[23:13] | My nephew said you were a spitfire, | 我侄子说你是个烈性子 |
[23:15] | but trust me, | 但相信我 |
[23:16] | you should be quite afraid of me | 你应该非常害怕我 |
[23:18] | because the next time you interfere with my family, | 因为你再干涉我的家庭 |
[23:22] | I will come after yours. | 我就去破坏你的 |
[23:25] | Bring it. We’re not gonna rest until we find Hook. | 来啊 我们找不到虎克不会罢休 |
[23:28] | Oh, and that must make you Emma. | 这么说你就是艾玛了 |
[23:33] | Since your pirate likes to send you messages, | 你的海盗想给你传信 |
[23:36] | I told him I would deliver this one personally. | 我就跟他说我愿意亲自把这个送来 |
[23:45] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[23:48] | It’s not what I’ve already done you should worry about now. | 你现在不该担心我已经做的事 |
[23:53] | It’s what I’m about to do. | 而是我要做的 |
[24:03] | So, darling, this is actually quite fortuitous. | 亲爱的 见到你真意外 |
[24:06] | – What do you want? – Why, you, of course. | -你想要什么 -当然是你 |
[24:09] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:10] | You see, Hades, the being that runs this place, | 你看 哈迪斯 那个控制这里的人 |
[24:14] | has set up the most awful conundrum. | 设置了最可怕的困境 |
[24:16] | For those of us in this ghastly Underworld, | 我们深陷这恐怖冥界的人 |
[24:19] | we have two choices — | 有两个选择 |
[24:21] | leaving for a better place or a worse one. | 去往一个更好或者更糟的地方 |
[24:26] | I think I know where you’ll end up. | 我想我知道你最后会去到哪 |
[24:28] | Charming. | 可爱 |
[24:29] | Just like your family. | 和你的家人一样 |
[24:30] | And also probably quite correct, | 也许是这样 |
[24:33] | which is why I need a third choice — | 所以我需要第三个选择 |
[24:37] | to go back to the real world. | 回到现实世界中 |
[24:39] | Oh, how I miss it. | 真想念现实世界 |
[24:41] | The music, the gin, the glamour… | 音乐 杜松子酒 诱惑 |
[24:45] | the gin. | 特别是杜松子酒 |
[24:46] | You’re already dead. No one can change that. | 你已经死了 没人能改变这点 |
[24:48] | Actually, one person can — the Author. | 其实有一个人可以 就是作者 |
[24:51] | Oh, yes, that’s you now. | 没错 也就是你 |
[24:53] | No. | 不可能 |
[24:54] | The Apprentice told me it’s impossible. | 学徒告诉过我 这是不可能的 |
[24:55] | Because he didn’t want you to. | 因为他不想你这么做 |
[24:58] | But, Henry, you can. | 但是亨利 你可以 |
[25:00] | The Author’s power is far greater | 作者的力量远远强于 |
[25:02] | than that bearded old man wanted you to believe. | 长胡子老头告诉你的那样 |
[25:05] | I destroyed the quill. | 羽毛笔已经被我毁了 |
[25:07] | Oh, yes, yes, I know what you did. | 是的 我知道你毁了 |
[25:09] | We hear it all down here. | 我们在这下面都听说了 |
[25:11] | But I’m guessing you don’t know much about the quill, do you? | 但是我猜你不太了解羽毛笔吧 |
[25:15] | The sorcerer bequeathed the quill to all of you, | 魔法师把羽毛笔留给了你们 |
[25:17] | but it is not a simple pen. | 但那不是一支简单的笔 |
[25:19] | It is a magical energy. | 它是魔法能量 |
[25:21] | It is a living, breathing entity. | 是个有生命的实体 |
[25:24] | It’s alive? | 活的吗 |
[25:25] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[25:27] | And when you broke it, Henry, | 所以当你弄坏它的时候 亨利 |
[25:29] | you sent it right down here to the Underworld, | 正好就相当于把它送来了冥界 |
[25:33] | its purpose unfulfilled. | 它的目的并未完成 |
[25:35] | It epitomized unfinished business. | 它也有未竟的心愿 |
[25:38] | And now you are going to find it down here with my help. | 我会帮你在这里找到它 |
[25:42] | And you’re going to send me right back to our world. | 而你要把我送回到我们的世界里 |
[25:46] | Why would I ever help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[25:48] | Because, Henry, if I come back to life, guess what happens? | 因为亨利 如果我复活 你猜猜会怎么样 |
[25:54] | The woman who killed me — your mother — | 杀死我的那个女人 你母亲 |
[25:56] | is no longer a murderer. | 就不再是凶手 |
[25:59] | You see? | 明白吗 |
[26:01] | You see, by helping me, Henry, | 帮助我 亨利 |
[26:04] | you can restore Mommie dearest to the pure soul she once was. | 你就能帮亲爱的妈咪净化她那曾经纯洁的灵魂 |
[26:09] | You can save her. | 你就能拯救她 |
[26:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:18] | We have to find Hook. | 我们要找到虎克 |
[26:20] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你们 |
[26:21] | We can’t have you quitting. | 我们不能让你放弃 |
[26:22] | I’m not quitting. I’m being practical. | 我没有放弃 我只是接受现实 |
[26:23] | Since when are you practical? | 你什么时候开始接受现实了 |
[26:25] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[26:27] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为我做的事是对的 |
[26:29] | Hercules was destined to kill Cerberus. | 赫克利斯注定杀死刻耳柏洛斯 |
[26:30] | I thought it would help us get to Hook. | 我以为那样能帮我们找到虎克 |
[26:31] | – But now– – Now is not the time to give up. | -可是现在 -现在还不是放弃的时候 |
[26:36] | Need I remind you I dedicated years to knocking you down? | 需要提醒你 多年来我一直想要打败你吗 |
[26:40] | But nothing could stop you. | 但是没什么能阻止你 |
[26:41] | You took my kingdom. | 你霸占了我的王国 |
[26:43] | ‘Cause your curse, I lost my daughter for 28 years. | 因为你的诅咒 我和女儿失散了28年 |
[26:47] | And then you found her. | 可你找到她了 |
[26:51] | You defeated me in a way no one thought was possible. | 你用谁也想不到的方法打败了我 |
[26:55] | You made me your friend by never giving up on me. | 你让我做你的朋友 从未放弃过我 |
[27:00] | So what’s the difference this time? | 这次又有何差别呢 |
[27:04] | And how am I supposed to help anyone stand up to Hades | 当我所能做的一切 不过是念叨着希望 |
[27:06] | when all I have is… speeches about hope? | 我又能怎么帮助那些对抗哈迪斯的人呢 |
[27:12] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[27:14] | Mary Margaret can’t help. | 玛莉·玛格丽特也无能为力 |
[27:16] | In fact, we don’t need her anymore. | 事实上 我们不需要她了 |
[27:19] | We need Snow White. | 我们要的是白雪公主 |
[27:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:36] | I’m done, Herc. | 我受够了 赫克 |
[27:37] | I tried to be a leader, | 我试着当一名领袖 |
[27:38] | but I am not cut out to be one. | 可我觉得自己毫无做领导的才能 |
[27:43] | Regina will make a better queen than I could ever hope to be. | 瑞金娜会成为女王 当得远比我好 |
[27:46] | So you’re just going to abandon your kingdom? | 所以你就打算放弃你的王国吗 |
[27:48] | I don’t want to be Snow White anymore. | 我不想再作白雪公主了 |
[27:53] | That’s a shame because I was really starting to like her. | 那真遗憾 因为我开始喜欢她了 |
[27:55] | I was crazy to think that | 我是疯了才会以为 |
[27:58] | I could stand up to those bandits. | 自己能对抗那些盗贼 |
[28:00] | No one wins every battle, Snow, | 没人能百战百胜 白雪 |
[28:03] | especially their first. | 更别提第一次了 |
[28:05] | You did. | 你就做到了 |
[28:11] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保密吗 |
[28:18] | My first labor nearly killed me. | 我第一个差事差点让我送了命 |
[28:22] | It’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[28:23] | The Nemean Lion. | 狮子涅墨亚 |
[28:25] | Do you know why no one could kill it? | 你知道为什么没人能杀得了它吗 |
[28:28] | ‘Cause his fur was impenetrable, like steel. | 因为他的皮毛像钢铁般坚不可摧 |
[28:32] | With every blow I struck, all I did was blunt my sword. | 每次攻击只会让我的剑变钝 |
[28:34] | So how did you defeat it? | 那你是怎么打败它的 |
[28:37] | When I had exhausted myself | 当我精疲力竭 |
[28:38] | and I thought that the beast was going to kill me, | 想着这个怪物就要杀了我的时候 |
[28:40] | I accidentally dropped my torch. | 一不小心把火把掉了 |
[28:43] | I set the brush surrounding us on fire. | 结果把周围的灌木丛给点着了 |
[28:46] | The flames singed the lion’s fur from his body. | 火焰把狮子身上的皮毛都烧焦了 |
[28:50] | He wasn’t invincible anymore. | 它不再是不可战胜的了 |
[28:52] | And I slayed him. | 然后我杀了它 |
[28:55] | Don’t you see? | 你看到没 |
[28:57] | If I hadn’t failed, | 如果我没有失败 |
[28:57] | I never would have figured out how to succeed. | 我也就无法找到成功的办法 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:12] | So, how do I stop these bandits? | 那我该如何阻止这伙盗贼呢 |
[29:20] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[29:23] | It’s pointless, Snow. | 这毫无意义 白雪 |
[29:26] | I can’t defeat Cerberus. | 我没法打败刻耳伯洛斯 |
[29:29] | We’re just going to antagonize my uncle. | 我们只会激怒我叔叔 |
[29:30] | Well, that’s a chance we’re going to have to take. | 但我们必须冒这个险 |
[29:35] | Herc, how did Cerberus kill you? | 赫克 刻耳伯洛斯是怎么杀你的 |
[29:38] | Why does it matter? | 为什么问这个 |
[29:40] | Because — Because that is the only way | 因为只有这样 |
[29:42] | we’re gonna figure out how to defeat him next time. | 我们才能知道下一次如何打败它 |
[29:47] | He has three heads, Snow. | 他有三个头 白雪 |
[29:50] | Okay, when I would face one, | 好吧 当我对上一个时 |
[29:52] | no matter how valiantly I fought, | 不论我怎么英勇地斗争 |
[29:55] | the other two would attack. | 另外两个会一起攻击我 |
[29:58] | I never should have fought that beast alone. | 我无法一个人对付那头怪兽 |
[30:02] | Well, that’s it. | 没错 |
[30:04] | That’s why you’re going to win this time. | 所以这次你会赢 |
[30:07] | You’re not going to fight him alone. | 你不会一个人对付他了 |
[30:12] | You want to face Cerberus with me? | 你想和我一起对付刻耳柏洛斯 |
[30:14] | Herc, I became that hero you always believed I could be. | 赫克 我变成了你期待的那种英雄 |
[30:19] | And we are going to fight that three-headed beast, | 我们会一起对付那个三头怪兽 |
[30:21] | and we are going to win. | 我们会赢的 |
[30:29] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[30:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:32] | Did Mary Margaret talk Muscles into giving it another go? | 玛丽·玛格丽特说服了肌肉男再来一次吗 |
[30:35] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[30:40] | Run! Just go! | 跑 快跑 |
[30:45] | Let me guess — the Cerberus? | 让我猜猜 刻耳柏洛斯 |
[31:02] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[31:06] | Give it back! | 还回去 |
[31:11] | Princess Snow. | 白雪公主 |
[31:13] | Give that woman her necklace. | 把那位夫人的项链还给她 |
[31:16] | Then leave here and never come back. | 然后离开这儿 永远别再回来 |
[31:20] | I seem to remember | 我似乎记得 |
[31:20] | you delivering a similar warning yesterday. | 你昨天也这么警告过我们了 |
[31:28] | Give that woman her necklace. | 把那位夫人的项链还给她 |
[31:41] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[31:43] | What the…? | 怎么… |
[31:49] | Lower your weapons. | 都放下武器 |
[31:57] | Or do I need to disarm all of you? | 或者要我挨个缴械吗 |
[32:08] | You think you’re tough, Princess? | 你觉得你很厉害吗 公主 |
[32:11] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[32:14] | Yeah, it is. | 不 结束了 |
[32:41] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[32:47] | I knew you could do it. | 我知道你办得到 |
[32:48] | Thanks to you. | 这都多亏了你 |
[32:52] | I guess you don’t need me to train you anymore. | 我想你已经不再需要我来训练你了 |
[32:57] | Does this mean you’re going to leave to defeat Cerberus? | 所以说你是要离开去对付刻耳柏洛斯 |
[33:02] | Do you want to come? | 你要一起来吗 |
[33:04] | I’d love to. | 我当然愿意 |
[33:07] | But, Herc… | 但 赫克 |
[33:11] | I think my people need me more right now. | 我认为现在我的子民更需要我 |
[33:16] | You’re gonna make an amazing queen. | 你会成为一个非常棒的女王 |
[33:19] | And Olympus will be lucky to have a hero like you. | 奥林匹斯山有你这样的英雄很幸运 |
[33:42] | Are you okay? What happened? | 你还好吗 发生什么 |
[33:43] | Cerberus. He found us. | 刻耳柏洛斯 他找到我们了 |
[33:45] | Where’s the prisoner? | 那个逃犯呢 |
[33:46] | She ran when the hellhound attacked. | 地狱犬攻击的时候她跑掉了 |
[33:47] | We gave her a head start, | 我们帮她拖延了时间 |
[33:48] | but there was only so long we could hold it off. | 但是也拖不了太久 |
[33:50] | We should split up. | 我们应该分开行动 |
[33:51] | We have to find her before that monster does. | 我们得比那个怪物先找到她 |
[33:53] | Go. | 行动 |
[33:54] | Come on. | 快 |
[34:07] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你们不该来这里 |
[34:08] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[34:12] | He found us. | 他找到我们了 |
[34:19] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:22] | We get her in there. | 把她带到那里面去 |
[34:24] | Come on. | 快走 |
[34:42] | Any bright ideas? | 有什么好主意吗 |
[34:43] | We hit all three heads at once. | 我们同时攻击三个头 |
[34:49] | How are we gonna do that? | 如何做到 |
[34:51] | With her help. | 让她来帮忙 |
[34:54] | Give her your dagger. | 把你的匕首给她 |
[34:55] | No, no, I can’t do that. | 不行 不行 我做不到 |
[34:57] | Yes, you can. | 你能做到 |
[35:03] | You can. | 你能做到 |
[35:05] | You have to try. | 你必须试一下 |
[35:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:37] | Now! | 现在 |
[36:05] | I guess I’m not used to all that excitement. | 我想我还不太习惯这种刺激 |
[36:12] | I’m Hercules. | 我叫赫克利斯 |
[36:13] | Megara. | 我叫蜜格拉 |
[36:15] | But my friends call me Meg. | 我的朋友都叫我蜜儿 |
[36:17] | Thanks for the assist, Meg. | 谢谢你的帮忙 蜜儿 |
[36:33] | I… | 我 |
[36:36] | I think we’ve met before. | 我觉得我们见过 |
[36:40] | Please! Please! | 求你了 救救我 |
[36:43] | Hey, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:44] | It’s the monster! | 怪兽来了 |
[36:46] | You’re — | 你就是 |
[36:49] | you’re the boy that tried to save me. | 当年试图救我的那个男孩 |
[36:53] | “Tried”? | 试图 |
[36:55] | I’m afraid Cerberus got me… | 可惜刻耳柏洛斯杀了你之后 |
[36:58] | right after he got you. | 马上就杀了我 |
[37:03] | Run. Run. | 快跑 快跑 |
[37:04] | No, he’ll kill you. | 不行 他会杀了你的 |
[37:05] | I don’t care now. Go. | 我不在乎 快走 |
[37:19] | I’m so sorry, Meg, I… | 真抱歉 蜜儿 我 |
[37:21] | What for? | 为什么要道歉 |
[37:23] | You may not have saved me back then, | 你当时没能救我 |
[37:25] | but you made up for it now. | 但是你现在救了我 |
[37:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:37] | Looks like Herc found a new friend. | 看样子赫克找到了新朋友 |
[37:44] | Maybe defeating Cerberus | 也许打败刻耳柏洛斯 |
[37:45] | wasn’t Hercules’ only piece of unfinished business. | 不是赫克利斯唯一的未竟心愿 |
[37:49] | Maybe he needed to save her, too. | 也许他还需要拯救她 |
[37:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:59] | You didn’t know me in the Enchanted Forest, Emma, but… | 你不知道我在魔法森林是什么样 艾玛 |
[38:04] | …I was someone who took risks even when she was afraid. | 我是那种面对恐惧也敢于冒险的人 |
[38:09] | I was someone who… | 我想 我是那种 |
[38:12] | I guess, inspired people. | 能够鼓舞人心的人 |
[38:15] | An old enemy reminded me of that. | 一个老敌人提醒了我 |
[38:19] | I just don’t want to ever run the risk | 我只是不想再冒一次 |
[38:21] | of forgetting who I was again. | 忘记本性的风险 |
[38:23] | What are you saying, Mary Margaret? | 你这是什么意思 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[38:27] | I’m saying I don’t want to be Mary Margaret anymore. | 我是说我不想再做玛丽·玛格丽特了 |
[38:31] | I want to be Snow White again. | 我想做回白雪公主 |
[38:33] | Well, it’s about time. | 那正是时候 |
[38:39] | I think we can make that happen… | 我相信我们可以做到的 |
[38:43] | …Snow. | 小雪 |
[38:46] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[38:49] | Henry, are you all right? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:56] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[38:58] | Uh, no. Nothing. | 没 没发现 |
[39:00] | Dead end. | 死胡同 |
[39:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | Do you think you can get to the prison through the tunnels? | 你觉得你可以通过通道进入地牢吗 |
[39:14] | Yes, thanks to your map. | 可以 多亏了你的地图 |
[39:17] | If it weren’t for Hook, | 如果不是虎克 |
[39:18] | I’d still be rotting in that cell. | 我现在还在牢房里受罪 |
[39:21] | You’ll tell him that I did the right thing? | 你会告诉他我做对了吗 |
[39:23] | That he was right to trust me? | 他信我是对的 |
[39:26] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | Are you sure you don’t want us to stay and help? | 你们确定不用我们留下来帮忙吗 |
[39:34] | I think you’ve been down here long enough. | 我觉得你们在下面待够久了 |
[39:36] | And if you don’t cross before your uncle finds you, | 如果你不在你叔叔找到你之前离开 |
[39:38] | who knows what he’ll do? | 谁知道他会干出什么 |
[39:42] | I was right. | 我之前说得没错 |
[39:45] | You became an amazing hero. | 你成了了不起的英雄 |
[40:30] | What is it? | 那是哪儿 |
[40:39] | Olympus. | 奥林匹斯山 |
[41:02] | The prisoner you aided in escape — | 你帮助逃脱的囚犯 |
[41:05] | she moved on from this realm. | 她离开了冥界 |
[41:08] | Good for her. | 祝福她 |
[41:14] | Get on with it, then. | 冲我来吧 |
[41:16] | Oh, this? | 用这个吗 |
[41:18] | Oh, this? No. | 这个吗 不 |
[41:20] | This isn’t for you. | 这不是给你的 |
[41:24] | It’s for your friends. | 这是给你朋友的 |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:32] | What in the bloody hell am I supposed to do with this? | 我究竟要用这个干什么 |
[41:35] | Simple accounting, really. | 非常简单的清算 |
[41:37] | At first, I wanted your friends to leave. | 起初我是想让你的朋友们离开 |
[41:40] | I really had such a smooth-running operation | 他们来之前 我可以 |
[41:43] | going here before they arrived, | 有条不紊地管理这里 |
[41:44] | but now I’ve decided they’ve caused too much damage, | 但我现在觉得他们造成了太多损失 |
[41:50] | so my vindictive side — | 所以我的报复心 |
[41:54] | did you know I have one? | 你知道我有吧 |
[41:57] | It wants to punish them. | 我的报复心要惩罚他们 |
[41:58] | So, from now on, | 从现在开始 |
[42:02] | for every soul your friends free, | 你朋友每解脱一个灵魂 |
[42:05] | one of them is going to have to stay. | 他们就要留下来一个 |
[42:11] | And, Captain… | 而船长 |
[42:13] | you get to decide who. | 你可以决定谁留下 |