时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I see why my brother likes you. | 怪不得我弟弟喜欢你 |
[00:04] | -James. -When you see ol’ Dave, | -詹姆斯 -等你看到他 |
[00:07] | tell him there’s a new sheriff in town. | 告诉他 镇上有新警长了 |
[00:09] | The Author’s power is far greater | 作者的力量远远强于 |
[00:11] | than that bearded old man wanted you to believe. | 长胡子老头想让你相信的那样 |
[00:13] | And when you broke the quill, | 所以当你弄坏羽毛笔的时候 |
[00:14] | you sent it right down here to the Underworld. | 就等于直接把它送来了冥界 |
[00:17] | And now you are going to find it down here. | 你要在这里找到它 |
[00:19] | And you’re going to send me back to our world. | 而你要把我送回到我们的世界里 |
[00:37] | Can you please slow down? | 你能不能慢点 |
[00:38] | Darling, you wouldn’t be here | 亲爱的 你如果不是喜欢冒险 |
[00:39] | if you didn’t like a little danger. | 就不会坐在这里了 |
[00:41] | I mean, look at you — | 瞧你啊 |
[00:42] | sneaking away from your family to bring me back to life. | 偷偷从家人身边溜走 好让我复活 |
[00:45] | Such a naughty boy. | 真是太不乖了 |
[00:47] | I just want to find the pen and get this over with. | 我只是想找到笔 赶紧办完这件事 |
[00:50] | What am I even looking for? | 我要找什么啊 |
[00:51] | A sign, signal, whiff of ink. | 符号 信号 墨味儿 |
[00:54] | Look, you’re the Author. You’re connected to that quill. | 你是作者 你跟羽毛笔是有灵犀的 |
[01:01] | Stop! I saw something. | 停车 我看到了些什么 |
[01:06] | Well, there’s no pen here, | 这里没有笔 |
[01:07] | just dirt and things that smell like dirt. | 只有土和土味儿的东西 |
[01:10] | I swear I saw it. | 我真的看到了 |
[01:12] | Well, then, move those little legs of yours and keep looking. | 那就动动你的小短腿 继续找啊 |
[01:14] | Go! | 快去 |
[01:31] | Quiet. We have little time. | 别说话 我们没多少时间 |
[01:34] | I don’t understand. W-What are you doing here? | 我不明白 你怎么在这儿 |
[01:38] | You were a devoted apprentice to the Sorcerer your entire life. | 你这辈子都是魔法师的虔诚学徒 |
[01:40] | What unfinished business could you possibly have? | 你能有什么未竟心愿 |
[01:43] | You, my boy. | 你啊 孩子 |
[01:45] | I am here to prevent you from making a terrible mistake. | 我是来阻止你犯下天大的错误 |
[01:47] | You must not resurrect Cruella De Vil. | 你绝不能复活库伊拉·德维尔 |
[01:50] | So the pen can bring someone back. | 那么笔真能复活人 |
[01:53] | You told me it couldn’t. | 你说不能的 |
[01:55] | That was a necessary… half-truth. | 那是必要的半真话 |
[01:58] | Up there, yes. | 在上面是没错的 |
[01:59] | Down here, the rules are a little more…flexible. | 但在这里 规则比较…灵活 |
[02:03] | I saw no reason to tempt you. | 我觉得没必要诱惑你 |
[02:06] | The dilemma you are currently in is why. | 而你现在所处的困境正是原因 |
[02:08] | I’m not getting the pen for Cruella. | 我找笔不是为了库伊拉 |
[02:11] | I’m getting it for me. | 我是为了我 |
[02:13] | I just watched my mom become the Dark One. | 我刚看着我妈妈成为了黑暗者 |
[02:15] | I watched Hook die, and I couldn’t do anything. | 我看着虎克死去 而我什么都做不了 |
[02:18] | You are the Author. | 你是作者 |
[02:21] | As such, you should use the quill | 所以 你该使用羽毛笔 |
[02:23] | only to record the stories, not create them. | 记录故事 而不是创作故事 |
[02:26] | I don’t care about the stupid stories anymore. | 我不在乎什么破故事了 |
[02:28] | I’m sick of sitting on the sidelines. | 我受够了在旁边看着 |
[02:31] | I want to be a hero. | 我想做一回英雄 |
[02:32] | I want to help my mom even if it means helping Cruella. | 我想帮助我妈妈 哪怕要为此帮助库伊拉 |
[02:37] | In the Sorcerer’s mansion | 在魔法师的别墅里 |
[02:38] | lie all his great works of light magic, | 有他全部的光明魔法作品 |
[02:40] | the quill included. | 也包括羽毛笔 |
[02:42] | It is protected by a powerful spell, | 它受到强有力的咒语保护 |
[02:45] | but the sheriff took the key from me. | 但警长把钥匙从我这儿拿走了 |
[02:49] | Acquire that key | 找到钥匙 |
[02:51] | and the quill is yours. | 羽毛笔就是你的了 |
[02:53] | Wait, what? You’re — You’re helping me? | 等等 什么 你要帮我吗 |
[02:57] | This is your choice, Henry, | 这是你的选择 亨利 |
[03:00] | but the only way that I can move on | 但只有你做出正确的选择 |
[03:03] | is if you make the right one. | 我才能向前看 |
[03:05] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[03:26] | Come sit down. Let me take a look at you. | 来坐下 让我看看你 |
[03:28] | Are you sure you want to? | 你真想看吗 |
[03:30] | Hades sort of knocked the handsome out of me. | 哈迪斯都把我打丑了 |
[03:36] | No one’s that powerful. | 才没有那么厉害的人呢 |
[03:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:55] | It’s just, um… | 就是 |
[03:58] | a lot has happened between us. | 我们之间发生了好多事 |
[04:00] | Then what’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[04:01] | I’m the problem. | 我就是问题 |
[04:03] | Emma, you were the Dark One for six weeks | 艾玛 你做了六周的黑暗者 |
[04:05] | and only gave in to the darkness out of love. | 而且是因为爱才屈服于黑暗 |
[04:07] | I plunged in headfirst in a second for revenge! | 我毫不犹豫地就选择了复仇 |
[04:12] | I was weak! | 我太软弱了 |
[04:15] | Not in the end. | 但最终不是的 |
[04:16] | You raised the bar very high, Swan. | 你把标准提高了 斯旺 |
[04:18] | The fact is, I don’t measure up. | 事实就是 我达不到那个标准 |
[04:21] | Let me be the judge of that. | 让我来做判断吧 |
[04:25] | If you didn’t, | 如果你达不到 |
[04:26] | would I have come all the way down here to try to save you? | 我怎么会下来救你 |
[04:29] | That’s my point. I’m not sure I deserve saving. | 我就是这意思 我不知道我是不是值得救 |
[04:32] | What are you saying, that you want to stay down here? | 什么意思 你想留在下面吗 |
[04:43] | Can I — | 有事吗 |
[04:45] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[04:46] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[04:47] | So the rumors are true. | 传言是真的 |
[04:50] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[04:51] | my little brother is finally here. | 我的弟弟终于来了 |
[05:02] | Those fish guts smell particularly foul this evening. | 那些臭鱼今晚格外的臭 |
[05:05] | Come on, Killian. | 得了 基利安 |
[05:06] | The harder we work, the sooner we’re finished. | 我们越加紧干活儿 越能早点完成 |
[05:08] | Wish I had your work ethic. | 真希望我有你那样的职业操守 |
[05:10] | Seems I inherited Father’s. | 看来我这方面像父亲 |
[05:13] | Don’t joke about that bastard. | 别拿那混蛋开玩笑 |
[05:15] | He may have sold us into servitude, | 他虽然把我们卖做苦力 |
[05:17] | but tomorrow… we’ll be free men. | 但明天 我们就自由了 |
[05:26] | Are you serious? | 你当真 |
[05:27] | You want to join the King’s Navy? | 你想去加入海军 |
[05:29] | There’s a signing bonus of 10 silver. | 签约金10个银币 |
[05:31] | On top of what we’ve already saved, | 加上我们的积蓄 |
[05:32] | that will buy us our freedom off this bloody cargo ship. | 足以让我们从这艘破货船上赎身了 |
[05:35] | I know that’s your dream, mate, | 我知道那是你的梦想 伙计 |
[05:36] | but I’m hardly naval material. | 但我不是当海军的料 |
[05:39] | If you served an honorable king, it would change you. | 如果效忠过高尚的国王 你就会改变 |
[05:42] | You could be a fine captain someday. I know it. | 你有一日能成为个好船长 我确信 |
[05:45] | “Captain Jones” does have a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? | “琼斯船长”听着是挺不错 是吧 |
[05:48] | Captain Jones? | 琼斯船长 |
[05:51] | That’ll be the day. | 有那一天才见鬼 |
[05:55] | You missed a spot there… | 你有块地方没擦到 |
[05:57] | Captain. | 船长 |
[05:58] | Killian! Don’t! | 基利安 别 |
[06:00] | Come on. Let him try. | 来啊 让他试试啊 |
[06:03] | Must be exhausting, | 肯定很累吧 |
[06:04] | protecting little brother from himself. | 成天要拦着弟弟不做蠢事 |
[06:07] | Won’t be your concern much longer. | 很快就不用你操心了 |
[06:09] | Because you’re both going to be admirals in the Navy, right? | 因为你俩都要去海军当上将 是吗 |
[06:12] | Fine by me. | 好啊 |
[06:14] | Long as I get paid. | 只要我有钱拿 |
[06:16] | The sober Jones can go and collect his money. | 清醒的琼斯可以去拿钱 |
[06:18] | The drunk one stays as collateral. | 酒鬼那个 要留下当抵押品 |
[06:20] | Easy, brother. | 别激动 弟弟 |
[06:23] | I’ll be back by sunrise. | 我日出前就回来 |
[06:25] | And then a proud life in the King’s Navy, hmm? | 然后做个骄傲的海军 |
[06:34] | Liam, what about you? Why are you down here? | 利亚姆 你呢 你怎么会在这下面 |
[06:36] | I wish I knew. | 我也不知道 |
[06:38] | I spent countless years trying to figure out a reason. | 我花了好多年 想琢磨明白原因 |
[06:40] | There is no reason. | 没有什么原因 |
[06:41] | Hades has the game rigged so no one can leave. | 哈迪斯操纵了一切 不许任何人离开 |
[06:44] | My brother’s proof of that. | 我哥哥就证明了这一点 |
[06:45] | Never did a bad thing in his life. | 他这辈子从未做过坏事 |
[06:47] | He even died nobly, | 他死都死得高尚 |
[06:49] | stopping a treacherous king from poisoning the realm. | 是为了阻止奸诈的国王涂炭生灵 |
[06:51] | Stop it. You’re making me blush. | 得了 我要脸红了 |
[06:53] | Hades has you two trapped down here, and that cannot stand. | 哈迪斯把你俩困在了这下面 这不行 |
[06:56] | The only way everyone will get free | 如果大家想解脱 |
[06:57] | is if we defeat Hades once and for all. | 我们必须彻底击败哈迪斯 |
[07:00] | Liam, you’ve been down here a very long time. | 利亚姆 你在下面待了很久了 |
[07:03] | Surely you must know something that can help us. | 你肯定知道有什么能帮上忙的吧 |
[07:04] | I know this is a very dangerous game you’re playing. | 我知道你要做的事很危险 |
[07:08] | There are those who tried to overthrow Hades before. | 以前也曾有人企图推翻哈迪斯 |
[07:12] | They always spoke of a — | 他们总说到 |
[07:14] | a book, which had the power to defeat him. | 一本书 有能力击败他 |
[07:17] | I tried to find it myself, | 我也试图找过 |
[07:19] | but I’m not even sure what to look for. | 但我都不知道该找什么 |
[07:22] | I think it’s a Storybook. | 我觉得是一本童话书 |
[07:24] | Storybook? | 童话书 |
[07:25] | Oh, I wager it would take more than stories. | 我敢说应该不会是故事那么简单 |
[07:27] | No, no, no, no, no. She’s onto something. | 不不 她说的有道理 |
[07:29] | In our world, there’s a book like this. | 在我们的世界 就有那么一本书 |
[07:31] | Everything up there has a version down here. | 上面的一切 在下面都有翻版 |
[07:33] | There has to be one in the Underworld. | 那么冥界里肯定也有一本书 |
[07:35] | If there’s a story in that book about Hades, | 如果书里有关于哈迪斯的故事 |
[07:37] | we can learn his weakness and exploit it. | 我们就可以了解他的弱点 并加以利用 |
[07:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:42] | If you believe in this, Killian, | 如果你真相信 基利安 |
[07:43] | I’m with you to the end. | 我会陪你走到最后 |
[07:45] | This fiend trapped me and tortured you. | 这个恶魔困住了我 还折磨你 |
[07:48] | The day you push your sailors too far… | 如果你把水手逼急了 |
[07:50] | Is the day the mutiny begins. | 他们就会叛乱 |
[07:57] | In the world above, this is where I found the Storybook. | 在上面的世界 我就是在这里找到童话书的 |
[07:59] | So… | 那么 |
[08:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:08] | Are we really surprised? | 这真的值得意外吗 |
[08:10] | That book is the embodiment of hope, | 那本书是希望的化身 |
[08:12] | and there’s not a lot of that here in the Underworld. | 在冥界希望可不多 |
[08:14] | Let’s keep looking. | 我们继续找 |
[08:22] | Emma, can we talk? | 艾玛 能谈谈吗 |
[08:24] | Is this like a protective big brother talk | 这是大哥哥为了保护弟弟 |
[08:26] | where you want to make sure I’m good enough for Killian? | 来看看我是不是配得上他了吗 |
[08:28] | No, | 不是 |
[08:30] | because I already know you’re not good enough. | 因为我已经知道你配不上他了 |
[08:32] | What? | 什么 |
[08:35] | Killian blames himself for ending up here, | 基利安对落到这儿责怪自己 |
[08:37] | but he told me what happened. | 但他把事发经过都告诉我了 |
[08:39] | Sounds to me like it’s not his fault. | 我觉得这不是他的错 |
[08:41] | It’s yours. | 而是你的错 |
[08:42] | I think we both made mistakes. | 我觉得我们都有犯错 |
[08:44] | Killian’s been fighting darkness his entire life, | 基利安这辈子一直在抵御黑暗 |
[08:46] | and you pushed him off the cliff. | 是你把他逼上了绝路 |
[08:48] | I was trying to save his life. | 我是想救他 |
[08:49] | And it was a bloody selfish thing to do. | 那太自私了 |
[08:51] | He had a chance to die a hero, | 他本可以作为英雄死去 |
[08:53] | to move on, and you took it from him. | 向前看 你夺走了这个机会 |
[08:55] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[08:55] | I’m down here risking everything to save him. | 我为了救他 赌上一切下来 |
[08:57] | And is that really what he needs… | 那真是他需要的吗 |
[09:00] | or what you need? | 还是你需要的 |
[09:01] | Were you this self-righteous when you were alive? | 你活着的时候就这么自命不凡吗 |
[09:05] | When it came to my brother, yes. | 在我弟弟的事上 是的 |
[09:08] | If he defeats Hades today, he’ll forgive himself | 如果他今天能击败哈迪斯 他就能原谅自己 |
[09:12] | and he’ll have another chance to move on. | 他就又能得到一次向前看的机会 |
[09:14] | When that happens, | 到时候 |
[09:16] | stop thinking about your own desires and let him go. | 别再考虑你自己的渴望 放他走吧 |
[09:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:37] | Yeah. Fine. Let’s keep looking. | 没事 继续找吧 |
[09:42] | What’s…going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:43] | Oh, looking for the Storybook, | 找童话书呢 |
[09:45] | you know, “Underworld Edition”. | “冥界版本”的 |
[09:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:47] | Well, I think I might know exactly where it is. | 我想我可能知道它在哪 |
[09:51] | – How would you know that? – The Apprentice. | -你怎么会知道 -学徒 |
[09:53] | I saw him at… | 我看到他… |
[09:54] | at Granny’s. | 我在外婆家见到了他 |
[09:56] | He said the Sorcerer’s mansion is down here | 他说魔法师的别墅在这里 |
[09:58] | and there’s a bunch of his stuff inside, like the Storybook. | 里面有很多他的东西 比如童话书 |
[10:01] | Finally, some good news. | 总算有好消息了 |
[10:03] | Well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[10:04] | The house is locked with magic, and the sheriff has the key. | 房子被魔法锁住了 钥匙在警长那里 |
[10:06] | Your evil twin is sheriff? | 你的邪恶双胞胎是警长吗 |
[10:08] | Hades has panache, I’ll give him that. | 哈迪斯真会玩 |
[10:10] | Well, it’s time for my brother and me to have an overdue chat. | 我和我哥哥早该聊聊了 |
[10:13] | Well, you won’t be alone. | 你不会一个人去的 |
[10:15] | I still owe him a punch in his pretty mouth for kissing me. | 他吻了我 我还欠他那张漂亮嘴一拳呢 |
[10:17] | He kissed you? | 他吻了你吗 |
[10:18] | Thought it was you. | 我以为他是你呢 |
[10:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:22] | In the meanwhile, we should all go about our usual business. | 现在 我们还是继续做平时的事吧 |
[10:25] | Hades has eyes everywhere. | 哈迪斯到处有眼线 |
[10:26] | We can’t have him learning what we’re up to. | 不能让他发现我们的企图 |
[10:28] | Fine plan. | 好计划 |
[10:28] | Can’t wait to see the look on his face | 真等不及看到他明白那个 |
[10:30] | when he learns a valuable lesson — | 宝贵的道理时的表情了 |
[10:31] | one should never mess with the Brothers Jones. | 别惹琼斯兄弟 |
[10:39] | Captain Silver! | 希尔维船长 |
[10:43] | Two papers of service. | 两份兵役文件 |
[10:45] | I’m pleased to tell you the Brothers Jones | 我很高兴地告诉你 琼斯兄弟 |
[10:46] | will be leaving your employ. | 要离开你的船了 |
[10:48] | Well, one of you, at least. | 至少你们中一个可以 |
[10:51] | What? | 什么 |
[10:52] | What’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[10:53] | What did you do to Killian? | 你把基利安怎么了 |
[10:55] | All I did was offer him a drink. | 我只是给了他一杯酒 |
[10:58] | The rest he managed all by himself. | 其余都是他自己做到的 |
[11:01] | He’s not much of a gambler. | 他不擅赌 |
[11:02] | Killian! | 基利安 |
[11:04] | Where’s his silver? | 他的钱呢 |
[11:05] | What have you done with your money? | 你把你的钱弄哪去了 |
[11:09] | You gambled. | 你赌掉了 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry, brother. | 对不起 哥哥 |
[11:19] | You bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[11:20] | I’m not responsible for his weakness. | 他的软弱可不是我的错 |
[11:22] | And you still have your money. | 而且你的钱还在 |
[11:24] | If you want my advice, cut anchor. | 听我一句劝 弃锚 |
[11:27] | Leave the dead weight behind. | 抛下这个累赘吧 |
[11:29] | Just do it. Liam, go. | 去吧 利亚姆 走吧 |
[11:32] | I can never be the brother you deserve. | 我永远做不了配得上你的弟弟 |
[11:35] | We’re to set sail, Jones. | 我们要扬帆了 琼斯 |
[11:37] | It’s either the Navy | 要么当海军 |
[11:39] | or more grain runs with your favorite captain. | 要么继续跟你最喜欢的船长运粮吧 |
[11:51] | Then grain runs it shall be. | 那就运粮吧 |
[11:53] | No. | 不 |
[11:59] | Come hell or high water, I cannot leave my brother. | 无论如何 我都不能抛下我弟弟 |
[12:08] | Even for the Underworld, it is dead in here. | 就算是在冥界 这里也太死寂了 |
[12:14] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:16] | If you want a drink, I can make you anything. | 如果你想喝一杯 我什么都能调 |
[12:18] | That’s okay. I can help myself. | 没事 我自己来吧 |
[12:23] | This Scotch is a few centuries old. | 这威士忌有几世纪的年头 |
[12:25] | I think it’s aged quite well. | 我觉得是越久越醇香了 |
[12:26] | The key is to store it underground. | 关键在于 要把它埋在地下 |
[12:29] | Here. Try some. | 来 尝尝 |
[12:41] | It’s good, right? | 很好喝吧 |
[12:43] | See, I’m — I’m not such a bad guy. | 瞧 我也没那么坏 |
[12:46] | But here you are, trying to stage some kind of a — | 但你却想策划一场… |
[12:49] | What’s that quaint nautical term you keep using? | 你一直说的那个奇怪的航海术语是什么来着 |
[12:53] | A that’s right — mutiny. | 对了 叛乱 |
[12:56] | So, you found us out. | 你发现了 |
[12:59] | Well, like you said, I have eyes everywhere. | 就像你说的 我到处有眼线 |
[13:01] | What I don’t have is that Storybook. | 但我没有那本童话书 |
[13:04] | And what do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[13:05] | Not much. | 没什么大事 |
[13:06] | I don’t even really care about that book, | 我并不在乎那本书 |
[13:09] | except for a few select pages — | 除了那么几页 |
[13:11] | the ones about me. | 关于我的那几页 |
[13:14] | So, find the book and destroy them. | 所以 找到书 销毁那几页 |
[13:20] | Do it yourself. | 自己去吧 |
[13:22] | It’s the Sorcerer’s house. | 那是魔法师的房子 |
[13:24] | Light magic doesn’t agree with me, | 光明魔法跟我不合拍 |
[13:26] | so I kind of need you. | 所以我需要你 |
[13:30] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[13:32] | I’ll tell your brother the thing you never could, | 我会告诉你弟弟 你说不出口的话 |
[13:35] | the reason you’re really down here. | 你在这下面的真实原因 |
[13:44] | Looks like my evil twin’s out on patrol. | 看来我的邪恶双胞胎出去巡逻了 |
[13:46] | Great. Then let’s find that key and get the hell out of here. | 好啊 那我们找到钥匙赶紧离开吧 |
[13:52] | Top drawer, just like at home. | 最上面的抽屉 跟在家一样 |
[13:53] | You two are so alike. | 你俩好像 |
[13:55] | Next you’re gonna say we kiss the same. | 你接下来要说我们吻技也相似了吧 |
[13:57] | Never mind. Don’t want to know. Just find the key. | 算了 我不想知道 赶紧找到钥匙吧 |
[14:09] | Just like the Sorcerer said. | 就像魔法师说的那样 |
[14:11] | James? Is that you, darling? | 詹姆斯 是你吗 亲爱的 |
[14:14] | Cruella. | 库伊拉 |
[14:15] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[14:15] | Go. I’ve got this. | 去 我对付她 |
[14:16] | – No, David! – No, she thinks I’m him. | -不行 戴维 -她以为我是他 |
[14:18] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快走 |
[14:25] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re here, James darling. | 你在太好了 詹姆斯 亲爱的 |
[14:30] | I’ve had a nasty, fruitless day, | 我今天忙活一顿却毫无收效 |
[14:33] | and Mummy needs to unwind. | 我需要放松一下 |
[14:36] | I’m sure you do. | 当然了 |
[14:44] | So, Sheriff… | 那么 警长 |
[14:47] | what would you like to try first? | 你想先尝哪样 |
[14:49] | The champagne or me? | 香槟 还是我 |
[14:57] | Will you stop staring at the door? | 你别老盯着门了好不好 |
[14:59] | When your parents walk through it, | 等你父母走进来了 |
[15:00] | I promise I’ll tell you. | 我一定告诉你 |
[15:02] | Maybe this was a bad idea. I should’ve gone with them. | 或许这主意不好 我该跟去的 |
[15:04] | Would you relax? | 你放松嘛 |
[15:05] | People are starting to stare at us. | 大家都开始看我们了 |
[15:08] | Remember what Liam said — we need to act casual. | 记住利亚姆的话 我们得假装正常 |
[15:12] | Yeah, what do you think of Liam, anyway? | 你对利亚姆怎么看啊 |
[15:15] | You don’t think he’s a little self-righteous, do you? | 不觉得他有点自命不凡吗 |
[15:17] | He doesn’t like you, does he? | 他不喜欢你 是吧 |
[15:18] | He doesn’t think I’m good enough for Hook. | 他觉得我配不上虎克 |
[15:21] | To be honest, you’re too good for Hook. | 老实说 是他配不上你才对 |
[15:23] | He’s different with Liam. | 他跟利亚姆不一样 |
[15:24] | It’s like he thinks he walks on water. | 他就像圣人一样 |
[15:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:27] | Liam thinks I should let Hook move on. | 利亚姆觉得我应该让虎克向前看了 |
[15:29] | Who cares what Liam thinks? What does Hook think? | 谁管利亚姆怎么想呢 虎克怎么想 |
[15:32] | He agrees. | 他同意 |
[15:34] | Well, that’s because he hasn’t forgiven himself. | 那是因为他还没原谅自己 |
[15:36] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:38] | Though I hate to admit it, we’re much alike… | 虽然我不愿承认 但我们很像 |
[15:42] | and forgiving yourself is the hardest thing to do. | 而自我原谅是最难的事 |
[15:44] | You want to help Hook? Help him with that. | 你想帮虎克 就帮他做到那点吧 |
[15:49] | Moms… | 妈妈们 |
[15:51] | Grandma found the key. | 外婆找到了钥匙 |
[15:57] | The mansion is here. | 宅子在这里 |
[15:59] | I guess old White Beard was telling the truth. | 看来学徒说的是实话 |
[16:04] | – Do we have the key? – We have it. | -我们有钥匙吗 -有 |
[16:07] | But there’s a protection spell on the door. | 但门上有保护咒 |
[16:09] | Could be dangerous to open it. | 开门可能会很危险 |
[16:10] | Oh, well, I suppose I should do the honors. | 那我觉得应该让我来 |
[16:13] | I’ve been dead the longest. | 我是死过最久的人 |
[16:13] | I’d say I have the least to lose. | 要我说 我最没什么可失去的 |
[16:15] | You always were the noble one, weren’t you? | 你总是最高尚的不是吗 |
[16:39] | Liam! I’m sorry. | 利亚姆 对不起 |
[16:42] | I dragged you into this voyage. | 是我把你扯进这次航行的 |
[16:44] | We have other demons to confront. | 我们有别的恶魔要对付 |
[16:46] | Look! | 看 |
[16:54] | Captain Silver, are you aware | 西尔维船长 你知道 |
[16:56] | this ship is pointed dead into a storm? | 这船在被指挥着往风暴里送死吗 |
[16:58] | Back to the rigging, Jones. | 回缆绳边上去 琼斯 |
[17:00] | Leave the navigation to the officers. | 把航行的事交给指挥官 |
[17:01] | Well, your officers are doing a piss-poor job! | 你的指挥官做事太烂了 |
[17:04] | We’re 30 degrees off course, headed into a hurricane! | 我们已经偏离航线30度 在往飓风里开 |
[17:07] | We’re aware. | 我们知道 |
[17:09] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[17:10] | Are you mad?! | 你疯了吗 |
[17:11] | What kind of captain sails into a hurricane?! | 什么船长会把船往飓风里开啊 |
[17:13] | The kind that earns his namesake! | 自己挣得了名声的人 |
[17:17] | The king offered a mighty reward for what’s inside that storm. | 找到风暴里的东西 国王会有一大笔奖赏 |
[17:20] | This voyage was never about the grain in the hold, was it? | 这次航行跟船上的粮食根本没关系 是吗 |
[17:23] | You’re going after that cursed sapphire — | 你要去找被诅咒的蓝宝石 |
[17:26] | “The Eye of the Storm”! | “风暴之眼” |
[17:27] | So you’ve heard of it. | 你听说过它 |
[17:28] | Well, every sailor’s heard of it. | 每个水手都听过 |
[17:30] | Countless men have sailed into that storm | 无数人驶入那风暴 |
[17:32] | looking for that bloody stone, but none have survived! | 找那该死的石头 但没人活着回来 |
[17:35] | If you don’t like how I run my ship, | 如果你不喜欢我驾船的方式 |
[17:37] | you should’ve left when you had the chance. | 你在有机会的时候就该离开 |
[17:39] | Now, move along before I string you up for mutiny. | 现在 在我以叛乱罪把你吊起来之前快滚开 |
[17:43] | Easy, Captain. | 慢着 船长 |
[17:45] | I have always abhorred the idea of mutiny. | 我一向讨厌叛乱 |
[17:50] | But if that’s what it takes to save these men, then so be it! | 但如果只有叛乱能救这些人 那就只好叛乱了 |
[17:53] | Now, shall we do this the easy way… | 我们是简单点完成呢 |
[17:57] | or the bloody way? | 还是血腥点呢 |
[18:09] | The ship is ours, men! | 这艘船是我们的了 朋友 |
[18:14] | Tie these bastards up. | 把这些混蛋绑起来 |
[18:15] | I’ll go find the captain’s charts | 我去找船长的海图 |
[18:17] | and plot a course out of this bloody typhoon. | 规划一条航线离开这该死的飓风 |
[18:19] | Thank you, Liam. | 谢谢你 利亚姆 |
[18:21] | There’s no one I’d rather follow into a storm. | 只有你 我愿意和你一起踏入飓风 |
[18:44] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[18:46] | I love what they’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢他们做的调整 |
[18:49] | We should split up — move fast. | 我们应该分头行动 快一点 |
[18:51] | Uh, yeah. I guess. | 好 |
[18:53] | Henry, uh, you got to stay here. | 亨利 你得留在这儿 |
[18:55] | But this was my idea. | 但这是我的主意 |
[18:57] | I’m not gonna stand behind and do nothing. | 我才不要干站着什么都不做 |
[18:59] | You’re not doing nothing. | 你不是什么都不做 |
[19:00] | You’re the lookout. | 你要望风 |
[19:02] | Lookout? | 望风 |
[19:02] | Don’t argue with your mother. | 别跟你妈妈顶嘴 |
[19:04] | – But — – Or your mother. | -可… -跟另一个妈妈也不行 |
[19:14] | Last time you leave me behind. | 上次你们丢下我 |
[19:17] | All right, pen. | 好吧 笔 |
[19:18] | If you’re in here, give me a sign. | 如果你在这儿 给我个提示 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry, brother. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[20:21] | Come on. Drink up like a good boy. | 来 乖乖地喝光 |
[20:24] | I have to get up for an early patrol. | 我得起来提前去巡逻 |
[20:27] | Fresh souls arriving. | 有新灵魂抵达 |
[20:29] | Always someone new to shake down. | 总是有新人可以勒索 |
[20:32] | Is Mummy boring you, James? | 妈咪让你觉得无聊了吗 詹姆斯 |
[20:35] | Normally you’re so much more enthusiastic | 通常我去地牢看你 |
[20:37] | when I come to visit you in your dungeon. | 你都会非常热情 |
[20:44] | Maybe we need to try spicing things up | 不如我们用些小东西 |
[20:47] | with a little hardware, hmm? | 来调剂一下如何 |
[20:55] | Does this act really work on him? | 他真的吃你这一套吗 |
[20:56] | Because, frankly, I find it repulsive. | 因为老实说 我觉得令人厌恶 |
[20:58] | Oh, boo! | 呸 |
[20:59] | Couldn’t you have pretended to be Jimmy a little while longer? | 你就不能多假扮吉米一会吗 |
[21:02] | Wait. You mean all this time, you knew? | 等等 你是说你一直都知道吗 |
[21:04] | Well, of course I knew. | 我当然知道 |
[21:06] | I mean, you might look like him, | 你是跟他长得很像 |
[21:07] | but you have none of his unique, delicious damage. | 但是你没有他那种独特 美味的破碎感 |
[21:11] | What damage is that? | 什么破碎感 |
[21:12] | The damage you’re responsible for, darling. | 你造成的破碎感 亲爱的 |
[21:14] | Me?! I never even met the guy! | 我吗 我从没见过他 |
[21:16] | Oh, sure you have. | 当然有 |
[21:18] | When you were infants, | 在你还是婴儿时 |
[21:20] | curled up safe in your mummy’s arms, | 蜷缩在妈妈的怀中 |
[21:23] | until she had to choose which one of you | 直到她决定你们俩 |
[21:26] | went to live with the king and who stayed with her. | 谁去跟国王走 谁留下来跟她在一起 |
[21:29] | She had to pick her favorite, and she picked you. | 她选了最喜欢的那个 就是你 |
[21:33] | That is not my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[21:34] | Well, your brother disagrees. | 你哥哥可不这么看 |
[21:36] | He’s spent his whole life and death | 他一辈子无论活着 还是死后 |
[21:38] | wondering why you and not him. | 都想不明白为什么选你 而不选他 |
[21:40] | Well, I don’t have the answers for him, okay? | 我也不知道为什么 |
[21:44] | Oh, there it is. | 看到了 |
[21:46] | That same damage I see in James. | 这就是我在詹姆斯身上看到的破碎感 |
[21:49] | One of these days, you two are going to meet | 总有一天 你们俩会见面 |
[21:51] | and it’s going to be… | 那将是 |
[21:53] | one hell of a reunion. | 震撼人心的团聚 |
[22:01] | There’s no mention of Hades’ story anywhere. | 书里完全没提到哈迪斯的故事 |
[22:03] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点也不吃惊 |
[22:04] | Yeah, and look. There’s some pages that are missing. | 快看 有几页不见了 |
[22:07] | Back during the first curse, | 第一次诅咒时 |
[22:09] | I tore my story out of Henry’s book | 我把我的故事从亨利的书里撕掉了 |
[22:11] | so he wouldn’t know I was the Evil Queen. | 不让他知道我是巫后 |
[22:13] | Well, if Hades has done the same, | 如果哈迪斯也照做 |
[22:14] | we don’t stand much chance of finding it. | 我们要找到这些页码的几率就很小了 |
[22:17] | What do you think, Liam? You found the book. | 你怎么看 利亚姆 书是你找到的 |
[22:19] | Was there any evidence it had been tampered with? | 有任何迹象表明书被破坏过吗 |
[22:22] | No. | 没 |
[22:23] | And until I find any, I’ll choose to have hope. | 在我找到什么线索前 我愿意心怀希望 |
[22:26] | Those pages could have fallen out and still be in this house, | 这几页有可能是掉了 有可能还在这房子里 |
[22:29] | and I, for one, won’t give up without trying to find them. | 至少在尽力找找前 我是不会放弃的 |
[22:35] | I see what you mean about self-righteous. | 我明白你说的自以为是了 |
[22:44] | What’s wrong? Aren’t you coming? | 怎么了 你不来吗 |
[22:45] | Uh, yeah. Sorry. Let’s go. | 来的 抱歉 走吧 |
[22:46] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 等一下 |
[22:48] | Not until you tell me what’s going on. | 先告诉我怎么了 |
[22:49] | I know when something’s bothering you. | 我看得出你有烦心事 |
[22:54] | It’s Liam. | 是利亚姆 |
[22:56] | I’ve had a bad feeling ever since we met, | 自从我们见面之后 我就有不好的预感 |
[22:57] | and at first I thought it was just because he didn’t like me. | 一开始我以为只是因为他不喜欢我 |
[23:01] | I think he’s hiding something. | 我觉得他有事瞒着我们 |
[23:03] | That’s preposterous. My brother wouldn’t lie. | 荒谬 我哥哥是不会骗人的 |
[23:06] | Maybe there’s stuff about him you don’t know. | 也许他有些事 你并不了解 |
[23:09] | Maybe he does know what his unfinished business is down here. | 也许他清楚自己在这下面的未竟心愿 |
[23:12] | No, you’re wrong about him. | 不 你对他的看法是错的 |
[23:14] | I know who my brother is. | 我知道我哥哥的为人 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna go help him find those pages. | 我要帮他找到那些丢失的页码 |
[23:33] | You know, reading without the proper light | 昏暗的光线下看东西 |
[23:36] | can do a real number on your eyes. | 真的很伤眼睛 |
[23:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:40] | Who I am isn’t important. | 我是谁不重要 |
[23:41] | What is, is I’m here to help you. | 重要的是 我是来帮你的 |
[23:45] | Here. | 来 |
[23:48] | Allow me. | 我来点 |
[23:55] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[23:57] | There. That’s better. | 好了 这样好多了 |
[23:59] | You know, this mutiny isn’t going to look good for you. | 要知道 这次叛乱对你的形象不利 |
[24:02] | Your dreams of captaining a ship | 你想成为皇家海军船长的 |
[24:05] | in the King’s Navy are over. | 梦想就破灭了 |
[24:08] | My dreams? How do you know about them? | 我的梦想 你怎么知道的 |
[24:11] | I — I know a lot about you, Liam. | 我太了解你了 利亚姆 |
[24:17] | Is it still dark in here? | 还是太暗了吗 |
[24:20] | Let’s try this. | 试试这个 |
[24:27] | You! | 你 |
[24:28] | You’re a demon! | 你是魔鬼 |
[24:30] | Technically, I’m a God, | 确切地说 我是神 |
[24:32] | but a lot of people make that mistake. | 只是很多人都搞错了 |
[24:34] | I’m Hades, Lord of the Underworld. | 我是哈迪斯 冥界之主 |
[24:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[24:38] | I want the precious cargo aboard this ship. | 我想要这艘船上的贵重货物 |
[24:42] | The beautiful, shiny, new souls | 你设法拯救的那些 |
[24:46] | you’re trying to save. | 美丽的闪闪发光的新鲜灵魂 |
[24:52] | Don’t bother with that. You can’t hurt me. | 别白费力气了 你伤不到我的 |
[24:55] | I’m immortal. | 我有不死之身 |
[24:58] | Lucky for you, I can’t hurt you, either. | 你运气不错 我也伤不到你 |
[25:00] | At least not up here, not in the Overworld. | 至少在凡界这里不行 |
[25:03] | That’s what I call this place. | 这是我给这个世界起的名字 |
[25:04] | My power has its limits here, | 我的力量在这里是有限的 |
[25:09] | which is why I came to offer you a deal. | 所以我想和你做笔交易 |
[25:13] | You agree to let this ship sink like I want, | 你如我所愿让这艘船沉没 |
[25:18] | and I promise to use my magic | 我承诺用魔法 |
[25:20] | to ensure you and your brother survive. | 确保你和你弟弟平安 |
[25:24] | And to sweeten the deal, I’ll even throw in this… | 再给你个好处 我给你这个都可以 |
[25:34] | It’s the Eye of the Storm. | 这是风暴之眼 |
[25:35] | You deliver this to your king, | 你把这个献给国王 |
[25:37] | and he’ll give you anything you want, | 他会给你想要的一切 |
[25:39] | including that Navy job you’ve always wanted. | 包括你向往已久的海军职位 |
[25:42] | Your dreams can be fulfilled. | 你的梦想就可以实现了 |
[26:12] | Find anything out here? | 外面有什么发现吗 |
[26:14] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[26:15] | I’m afraid a ship’s captain can only be cooped up for so long. | 恐怕一个船长不能被关太久 |
[26:18] | I had to come out and get some air. | 我必须得出来透透气 |
[26:20] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[26:22] | I wanted to show you this. | 我想给你看看这个 |
[26:25] | Oh. It’s the ring I gave Killian. | 这是我给基利安的戒指 |
[26:27] | I noticed he wasn’t wearing it. | 我发现他没戴了 |
[26:29] | Because he gave it to me. | 因为他送给我了 |
[26:31] | And you know what he told me when he did? | 你知道他送给我的时候说什么吗 |
[26:33] | That it belonged to a much better man than him. | 这枚戒指属于一个比他高尚得多的人 |
[26:37] | You’re his hero. | 你是他的英雄 |
[26:39] | He doesn’t think you can do any wrong… | 他认为你不可能犯任何错误 |
[26:42] | which is why I can’t figure out… | 所以我不明白 |
[26:45] | why you would lie to him. | 你为什么会骗他 |
[26:47] | Liam, Emma, what’s going on? | 利亚姆 艾玛 怎么了 |
[26:50] | She thinks I lied to you. | 她觉得我欺骗了你 |
[26:52] | He took the pages. I can prove it. | 他拿走了那几页纸 我能证明 |
[26:53] | Ask him to show you his hands. | 让他把手伸出来 |
[26:55] | He’s been hiding them since I got here. | 我到这里之后他一直在藏着 |
[26:58] | Look, if it would help to clear things up, | 如果这样做能消除误会的话 |
[26:59] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[27:00] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要了 |
[27:02] | I don’t need proof to know what’s really going on here. | 我不需要证据就知道是怎么回事 |
[27:04] | Emma, when are you gonna admit | 艾玛 你什么时候才能承认 |
[27:05] | that this isn’t really about my brother? | 这其实和我哥哥没关系 |
[27:07] | What else would you think it was about? | 那和什么有关 |
[27:10] | Us. | 我们 |
[27:12] | You think if you can prove that Liam is a villain, | 你以为如果你能证明利亚姆是个坏人 |
[27:15] | then I’ll somehow feel like I was less of one. | 那么某种程度上我就不那么坏了 |
[27:17] | That you can convince me I’m worth saving | 你就能说服我相信自己值得被拯救 |
[27:19] | and that we’ve got a future together. | 我们就有共同的未来 |
[27:21] | You agree with him? | 你同意他的看法 |
[27:22] | Why bring me back | 如果我应该放手离开了 |
[27:24] | if I should just move on? | 何苦要带我回去 |
[27:26] | After we defeat Hades, | 等我们打败哈迪斯以后 |
[27:27] | I won’t be returning with you. | 我不会和你回去了 |
[27:29] | My fate isn’t in Storybrooke. | 我的命运不在童话镇 |
[27:32] | It should be determined here. | 就应该在这里做个了断 |
[27:33] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不一定要这样 |
[27:35] | You can come home. | 你可以回家 |
[27:37] | You just have to forgive yourself. | 你只要原谅你自己 |
[27:41] | Thing is… | 问题是 |
[27:44] | no matter how many times I tell you, | 不管我告诉你多少次 |
[27:46] | or anybody else does, | 或者别人又对你说过多少次 |
[27:50] | you have to do it yourself. | 最终还是得你自己来 |
[27:54] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[27:55] | Let her go, Killian. It’s for the best. | 让她走吧 基利安 对大家都好 |
[27:58] | Your hand. You are hiding something. | 你的手 你有事瞒着我 |
[28:00] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:03] | It’s ink from the pages. | 是在书页上沾到的墨水 |
[28:04] | Emma was right. | 艾玛说得对 |
[28:06] | Why would you lie to me?! | 你为什么要骗我 |
[28:08] | Because…he’s got much bigger secrets | 因为 他自己的秘密 |
[28:11] | than what’s in some book. | 比那书上记得要大得多 |
[28:14] | Like the truth about what he did to us. | 比如他到底对我们做了什么 |
[28:25] | The storm is upon us, men! | 风暴已经在眼前了 兄弟们 |
[28:29] | Raise the main sail! Hurry! | 升起主帆 快 |
[28:32] | Look alive for your captain, men! | 为了船长赶快行动 伙计们 |
[28:35] | You’re just in time. | 你来得太及时了 |
[28:36] | We can’t take this battering much longer. | 这么大的风暴我们抵抗不了太久 |
[28:38] | What course should I have the men chart? | 要让船员们改成什么航向 |
[28:42] | Continue on our present course. | 保持现在的航向不变 |
[28:44] | Dead ahead. | 笔直前进 |
[28:46] | Into the storm? | 冲到风暴里去 |
[28:47] | I’m afraid we’ve no choice. | 我们怕是没有别的选择了 |
[28:49] | According to Silver’s charts, | 根据希尔维的航海图 |
[28:51] | there’s rocky shores on either side of us! | 我们两侧都有礁石 |
[28:53] | Trying to turn her around in these winds would tear us apart. | 这种狂风里让船调头会把我们打得四分五裂 |
[28:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:56] | I need your trust, brother. | 你要相信我 弟弟 |
[29:00] | I want you to have this. | 我要你拿着这个 |
[29:05] | This is your lucky ring. | 这是你的幸运戒指 |
[29:06] | The one that always gets me home safe. | 它总能保佑我平安回家 |
[29:09] | That’s how sure I am. | 我足够确信才会让你拿着它 |
[29:11] | Men! | 兄弟们 |
[29:12] | My brother, Liam, is a true hero! | 我的哥哥 利亚姆 是一个真正的英雄 |
[29:16] | A better man and a better sailor than I could ever wish to be! | 我永远都不会成为他那样英雄般伟大的船员 |
[29:21] | I would gladly trust him with my life, | 我心甘情愿将自己的命交在他的手上 |
[29:24] | and if he says that there’s a chance that we can be saved, | 他说我们有机会能活着出去 |
[29:28] | then he will save us! | 那他就一定能让我们渡过难关 |
[29:30] | But we have to trust him. | 但我们必须信任他 |
[29:32] | Are you with me?! | 你们会与我并肩作战吗 |
[29:33] | Aye! | 会 |
[29:34] | Chart our course dead ahead! | 向正前方行驶 |
[29:46] | What truth is he talking about, Liam? | 他说的到底是什么 利亚姆 |
[29:47] | What does it have to do with those missing pages? | 和丢失的书页又有什么关系 |
[29:50] | Your brother is not the hero he pretends to be. | 你哥哥根本配不上他英雄的名号 |
[29:55] | I found that out | 那天我照例 |
[29:56] | when I stopped by his tavern for my usual drink. | 去他的酒馆时发现了真相 |
[29:59] | He had a rather… unexpected guest. | 当时他… 和一个特殊的客人在一起 |
[30:04] | Hades. | 哈迪斯 |
[30:06] | He traded our souls for the Eye of the Storm. | 他为了风暴之眼出卖了我们的灵魂 |
[30:11] | Hades threatened to reveal the truth | 哈迪斯威胁他要说出真相 |
[30:13] | unless your brother destroyed the pages from that book. | 除非你哥哥毁掉书中丢失的那几页 |
[30:16] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[30:19] | please tell me there’s another explanation for this. | 求求你告诉我这事另有隐情 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry, Killian! | 我很抱歉 基利安 |
[30:22] | But I didn’t have any other choice. | 但我没有别的选择 |
[30:24] | I had to do what I could in order to save us. | 为了救我们 我必须这么做 |
[30:27] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[30:29] | And now you’re both going to pay. Men! | 现在是你们俩血债血偿的时候了 兄弟们 |
[30:33] | No! | 不 |
[30:46] | You can remove them now. | 现在你们可以摘下头罩了 |
[30:54] | It’s time to walk the plank. | 是轮到你们走跳板的时候了 |
[30:56] | I’ll gladly walk it. Just spare Killian, please. | 走跳板是我罪有应得 但求你放过基利安 |
[30:59] | He has nothing to do with this. | 他和这事一点关系都没有 |
[31:01] | He should’ve gone down along with the ship, | 他本应该和我们其他人一样 |
[31:03] | like the rest of us. | 一起跟着船沉到海底 |
[31:04] | And now he finally will. | 现在他终于要死在火海里了 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry, Killian. | 对不起 基利安 |
[31:12] | I wanted to be this perfect example for you… | 我想成为你眼中完美的榜样 |
[31:16] | to inspire you. | 激励你 |
[31:17] | All you did was raise the bar so high, | 但你把标准升得太高 |
[31:20] | the only thing I could do was fail. | 我只能一次又一次地失败 |
[31:22] | No more talking! | 废话少说 |
[31:25] | Time to face justice, boys. | 该接受惩罚了 孩子们 |
[31:32] | Did someone decide to have a party and forget to invite me? | 有人开了派对却不邀请我是吗 |
[31:38] | Lord — Lord, Hades. | 天啊 哈迪斯 |
[31:42] | No! | 不 |
[31:44] | And now for the Brothers Jones. | 现在轮到琼斯兄弟了 |
[31:47] | One of them kept up his end of our bargain | 他们其中一个信守了诺言 |
[31:49] | and gets to live, while the other escaped my dungeon, | 然而另一人逃出了地牢 |
[31:54] | and for that, he has to pay. | 为此他必须付出代价 |
[31:58] | At last, we’ll see the end of Captain Hook | 终于我们要看到虎克船长的结局了 |
[32:01] | and this time, you won’t be able to protect him. | 而这次你保护不了他了 |
[32:06] | No. | 不 |
[32:07] | I won’t let you hurt Killian, | 无论我们做了什么交易 |
[32:10] | no matter what kind of deal we made. | 我都不会让你伤害基利安 |
[32:12] | Fine. Have it your way. | 随你的便吧 |
[32:16] | No! | 不 |
[32:26] | Liam, please, hang on. | 利亚姆 坚持住 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry, brother. | 我错了 兄弟 |
[32:30] | Can you forgive me for what I’ve done? | 你能原谅我曾经的所作所为吗 |
[32:31] | Yes, but that’s not what’s important. | 当然 可那都不重要 |
[32:33] | You need to find a way to forgive yourself. | 你要做的就是想办法原谅你自己 |
[32:35] | I can’t, not after what I did to you. | 对你做了那些事 我不能原谅自己 |
[32:38] | The only way to make amends is for me to pay the price. | 唯一能弥补的方法就是付出代价 |
[32:41] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[32:43] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[32:57] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[32:59] | You will pay for this. | 你要为此付出代价 |
[33:26] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[33:29] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[33:31] | Yes. It appears I am. | 是的 看起来是的 |
[33:35] | I suppose this is a sacrifice I should have made long ago. | 我想这是我早该做出的牺牲 |
[33:39] | And now I can finally depart. | 现在我终于可以离开了 |
[33:45] | Then go. All of you. | 你们都走吧 |
[33:50] | Now that you finally know the truth, | 既然你们知道了真相 |
[33:51] | your unfinished business is complete as well. | 之前未尽之事也已经完成了 |
[33:54] | Get on board, men. | 上来吧 伙计们 |
[34:08] | What about you, brother? | 你呢 兄弟 |
[34:10] | My unfinished business isn’t done yet. | 等艾玛和我打败哈迪斯 |
[34:13] | not until Emma and I have defeated Hades. | 我的事才算完 |
[34:18] | Tell her I’m sorry, and I was wrong. | 跟她说声抱歉 我错了 |
[34:22] | She does want what’s best for you. | 她确实在为你着想 |
[34:25] | And don’t worry about reaching that bar anymore, Killian. | 别再想着赶上我了 利基安 |
[34:29] | You’ve become a true hero | 我从没能成为一个真正的英雄 |
[34:30] | in a way I never could. | 但你做到了 |
[34:34] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[34:41] | Goodbye, brother. | 再见 哥哥 |
[35:07] | Ahoy, there! | 那儿 |
[35:09] | By the king’s name, what’s happened to you two sailors? | 以国王的名义 你们俩个水手怎么了 |
[35:13] | We’re survivors of the tempest… that plagues these waters. | 我们是那场风暴的幸存者 |
[35:17] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[35:18] | You went in search of the Eye of the Storm? | 你们是在找风暴之眼吗 |
[35:21] | If you ask me, you got what you deserved. | 要我说 你们俩是活该 |
[35:24] | You may be right, but that gem is no legend. | 你可能是对的 但宝石可不是传说 |
[35:33] | You found it. | 你找到了 |
[35:34] | But how? | 怎么找到的 |
[35:36] | In the bedlam, my brother was knocked unconscious. | 我兄弟在混乱中被打晕了 |
[35:39] | I managed to swim us to a few planks of wood. | 我就靠着几块木板游着 |
[35:43] | Providence did the rest. | 其余的全看老天了 |
[35:45] | Young man, your brother is a hero. | 年轻人 你的兄弟是个英雄 |
[35:48] | My ship will bring you to the king, | 我的船会带你去国王那儿 |
[35:50] | who has offered a great reward for this stone. | 他会因宝石而赏赐你的 |
[35:56] | Perhaps His Majesty might grant us a naval commission? | 国王陛下能否让我们加入海军 |
[35:59] | Why wait for the king? | 何必等国王 |
[36:01] | I would be honored to offer you both commissions on my ship. | 我很乐意让你们在我的船上任职 |
[36:05] | She’s the flagship of the Royal Navy. | 它可是皇家海军的旗舰号 |
[36:07] | She’s very pretty. What’s her name? | 真漂亮 她叫什么 |
[36:10] | The Jewel of the Realm. | 王国宝石号 |
[36:19] | Thank you, Liam… | 谢谢 利亚姆 |
[36:23] | for being the hero that I always wished to be. | 谢谢你成为了英雄 那是我一直想做的 |
[36:26] | I won’t squander this second chance you’ve given me. | 我不会浪费你赐予我的第二次生命 |
[36:43] | Hook, where the hell have you been? | 虎克 你跑什么地方去了 |
[36:45] | First you and Liam left, then Henry ran off somewhere. | 先是你和利亚姆走了 接着亨利也跑了 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry, Emma. You were right about Liam. | 对不起艾玛 你对利亚姆的看法是对的 |
[36:50] | He destroyed those pages | 几年前他和哈迪斯做了笔交易 |
[36:52] | because of a deal he made with Hades years ago — | 所以他毁了那些书 |
[36:54] | a deal that almost got us thrown into that boiling sea. | 那笔交易差点让我们落入火海 |
[36:58] | Are you okay? Where is he? | 你没事吧 他在哪儿 |
[37:02] | He, uh, sacrificed himself, | 他牺牲了他自己 |
[37:06] | but his sacrifice helped a crew we once sailed with. | 但他的牺牲救了曾一同出海的船员 |
[37:09] | They finally moved on, thanks to him. | 多亏了他 他们最终离开了 |
[37:12] | Did he move on, too? | 他也离开了吗 |
[37:14] | He did… | 他放下了 |
[37:17] | but he helped me see the truth before he went. | 但他离开前帮我看到了真相 |
[37:20] | I’m glad you came down here, Emma. | 我很高兴你下来了 艾玛 |
[37:22] | Perhaps I do deserve saving after all. | 也许我真值得最终被拯救 |
[37:27] | Does that mean, when this is all over, | 也就是说 这一切结束后 |
[37:28] | you’re planning to come home? | 你打算回家吗 |
[37:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:32] | Everything Liam did was to ensure that I had a future, | 利亚姆做的一切是为了我的未来 |
[37:36] | and I damn well intend to have one. | 而我一定要享受未来 |
[38:42] | There’s nothing in this entire book about Hades. | 整本书都没提哈迪斯 |
[38:45] | Liam ripped out every page. | 利亚姆撕了每一页 |
[38:47] | On behalf of my brother, I’m sorry. | 我代表我哥哥道歉 |
[38:49] | Maybe there’s something else in here that can help us. | 也许这里有其他东西能帮我们 |
[38:51] | Our storybook had all kinds of secrets in it. | 童话书里有各种秘密 |
[38:53] | Well, Henry’s kind of the expert on storybooks. | 亨利算是童话书专家了 |
[38:55] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[38:56] | He’s upstairs going full emo teenager. | 他在楼上闹青少年情绪呢 |
[38:58] | And doesn’t want to talk to anyone right now. | 现在不想跟任何人说话 |
[39:01] | Well, maybe he just doesn’t want to talk to his mothers. | 也许他只是不想跟妈妈们说话 |
[39:14] | Hey, there. | 好啊 |
[39:16] | What’s my favorite grandson up to? | 我最爱的外孙怎么了 |
[39:18] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[39:20] | Just thinking. | 只是在思考 |
[39:22] | Mind if I think with you? | 介意我和你一起思考吗 |
[39:30] | So… | 那么… |
[39:32] | what are we thinking about? | 你在思考什么 |
[39:34] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[39:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:37] | Let’s talk about me. | 那来说说我 |
[39:40] | I had a… | 我今天 |
[39:42] | pretty bad day today. | 非常不顺利 |
[39:45] | I learned that my twin brother resented me his whole life. | 我发现我的孪生兄弟这辈子都在恨我 |
[39:50] | I thought he grew up a prince. | 但他从小锦衣玉食 |
[39:53] | Guess he wanted something else, | 也许他需要其他的 |
[39:56] | what I had — a loving mother. | 我拥有的 慈母 |
[40:01] | Please don’t make this a lesson. | 别把谈话变成上课 |
[40:02] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[40:05] | See, some people would give anything | 要明白 有些人愿意不惜代价 |
[40:09] | to have a family like yours, Henry. | 拥有你这样的家庭 亨利 |
[40:13] | Because, whatever’s going on with you, | 因为不论你发生了什么 |
[40:14] | you know you always have someone you can talk to. | 你知道总有你可以聊聊的人 |
[40:20] | Or if you just want to stay up here and be a teenager, | 也许你只想待在这儿耍耍脾气 |
[40:23] | that’s… cool, too. | 这… 也没关系 |
[40:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:37] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看些东西 |
[40:39] | The Author’s pen? | 作者的笔吗 |
[40:41] | I thought you destroyed it. | 我以为你毁掉了 |
[40:43] | I did, but that just brought it here. | 没错 但他来这儿了 |
[40:46] | The apprentice told me where it was. | 学徒告诉了我它的位置 |
[40:48] | I thought if I used its power, I could be a hero. | 我觉得如果我用它的力量 就能成为英雄 |
[40:51] | Henry, what made you think you needed to do this? | 亨利 你为什么觉得自己得这么做 |
[40:54] | At first, it was Cruella. | 起初是库依拉 |
[40:56] | She wanted me to use it to bring her back to life. | 她想让我用笔复活她 |
[40:59] | Why would you help her? | 你为什么要帮她 |
[41:01] | To help you. | 为了帮你 |
[41:04] | She said you have all this guilt about killing her, | 她说你非常后悔杀了她 |
[41:08] | and that’s when I realized | 那时我才意识到 |
[41:09] | I have all this power and I ignore it. | 我拥有这些力量 但我忽视了 |
[41:13] | I just live in everyone’s shadow. | 我只是活在每个人的阴影中 |
[41:16] | I want to be the hero instead of the one the heroes rescue. | 我想成为英雄 而不是英雄们救的人 |
[41:19] | I understand that. | 我懂你的感受 |
[41:21] | But that’s not the way to do it. | 但不能这样 |
[41:23] | I know, and that’s why I’m telling you now. | 我知道 所以我现在告诉你们了 |
[41:26] | I finally understand what the apprentice meant. | 我终于明白了学徒的意思 |
[41:28] | I’m gonna write the stories as they are, | 我要写出故事本来的模样 |
[41:31] | and I’ll start with Hades. | 就从哈迪斯开始 |
[41:33] | I’m gonna use the pen the correct way — | 我要正确使用这支笔 |
[41:35] | to re-create his story. | 再创作他的故事 |
[41:37] | Hades went to a lot of trouble | 哈迪斯大费周章 |
[41:38] | to keep us from learning his story. | 阻止我们知道他的故事 |
[41:40] | Which means we’re onto something. | 说明我们有所发现 |
[41:42] | Question is, what is Hades trying to hide from us? | 问题是 哈迪斯想向我们隐瞒什么 |
[42:14] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[42:17] | Our secret remain safe. | 我们的秘密还是安全的 |