时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hades told me to pick three names | 哈迪斯让我选三个名字 |
[00:04] | and chisel them onto the headstones. | 刻在墓碑上 |
[00:05] | He said whoever I picked would remain in the Underworld. | 他说不管我选了谁 将永远留在这儿 |
[00:08] | Get me Zelena’s baby. | 把塞琳娜的宝宝给我弄来 |
[00:09] | I’ll rip up the contract, | 我就撕毁合同 |
[00:11] | and you can tell Belle she’s pregnant | 你可以告诉贝儿她怀孕了 |
[00:13] | without also having to tell her | 而且不用同时告诉她 |
[00:15] | she owes her baby to me. | 她的宝宝是欠我的 |
[00:18] | My price… | 我的条件 |
[00:19] | is her. | 是要她 |
[00:20] | The young lady is engaged to me. | 她已经与我订婚 |
[00:22] | I am Sir Gaston, | 我是加斯顿大人 |
[00:24] | you, Beast, have taken my love. | 而你 野兽 抢走了我爱的人 |
[00:38] | Father? | 父亲 |
[00:40] | Father, are you in here? | 父亲 你在吗 |
[00:41] | I’m right here, Belle. | 我在这儿 贝儿 |
[00:43] | We’re supposed to go riding today. | 我们今天要去骑马的 |
[00:45] | Why aren’t you dressed for it? | 你怎么还没穿戴好 |
[00:46] | Plans have changed. | 计划有变 |
[00:48] | We have a visitor in the castle today. | 城堡今天来了访客 |
[00:50] | The eldest son of Lord LeGume. | 勒吉姆勋爵的长子 |
[00:52] | Father, no. | 父亲 不要 |
[00:53] | I do not want to meet any more suitors, | 我再不想见追求者了 |
[00:55] | especially not that cretin. | 尤其是那个白痴 |
[00:57] | So you know him? | 你认识他 |
[00:58] | Well, I know of him. | 我听说过他 |
[00:59] | He’s supposedly the vainest man in all the land. | 他据说是四海之内最虚荣的男人了 |
[01:03] | Fancies himself quite the hunter, | 自诩为厉害的猎人 |
[01:05] | both of animals and women. | 动物和女人通杀 |
[01:07] | At least give him a chance. | 至少给他个机会 |
[01:08] | Don’t judge someone until you know their whole story. | 不了解全部情况 不要对一个人妄下结论 |
[01:11] | Well, I know enough. | 我知道得够多了 |
[01:12] | Belle, wait. | 贝儿 等等 |
[01:13] | There’s more at stake. | 事情没那么简单 |
[01:17] | On our northern borders, | 北部边境 |
[01:18] | there have been skirmishes with the ogres. | 发生了多起跟食人魔的冲突 |
[01:21] | Good men have died. | 很多好人牺牲了 |
[01:23] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[01:24] | But Lord LeGume has a powerful army. | 但勒吉姆勋爵有厉害的军队 |
[01:27] | If you were to marry his son — | 如果你嫁给了他儿子 |
[01:29] | What, marry him? Are you mad? | 什么 嫁给他 你疯了吗 |
[01:31] | What does mother have to say about this? | 母亲怎么说 |
[01:33] | She agrees with me. | 她也同意了 |
[01:35] | I’m not arranging a wedding, Belle. | 我不是包办你的婚姻 贝儿 |
[01:37] | I simply want you to meet him. | 我只是想要你见见他 |
[01:38] | Am I too early? | 我来早了吗 |
[01:42] | You’re right on time. Come in. | 你来得正好 请进 |
[01:44] | Meet my daughter. | 这是我女儿 |
[01:47] | Belle, this is Gaston. | 贝儿 这是加斯顿 |
[01:51] | It’s lovely to meet you, Belle. | 认识你很高兴 贝儿 |
[01:53] | Gaston, I-I’ve heard so much about you. | 加斯顿 我听过你很多事 |
[02:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:04] | This is terribly awkward, isn’t it. | 这好尴尬啊 是吧 |
[02:06] | Do you hate these setups as much as I do? | 你是不是跟我一样讨厌这样的相亲 |
[02:09] | Well, since you’re asking, yes. | 既然你问了 是的 |
[02:11] | I’ve heard you’re a charming and intelligent young woman. | 我听说你是个有魅力又聪明的姑娘 |
[02:14] | And you certainly live up to your name. | 你真是名副其实 |
[02:16] | But… | 但是 |
[02:17] | You’ve heard of me, | 你听说过我 |
[02:18] | and you’re not interested in this, which is fine. | 你对这个不感兴趣 这没关系 |
[02:21] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[02:22] | If it is your wish, I shall turn around and head home. | 如果你同意 我就掉头回家了 |
[02:26] | No hard feelings. | 没事的 |
[02:36] | Actually, uh… | 其实 |
[02:39] | one walk couldn’t hurt anyone. | 一起走走也无所谓 |
[03:00] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[03:02] | I won’t be separated from this child. | 我不要跟我的孩子分开 |
[03:06] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[03:08] | So, you accept who I am. | 你接受我吗 |
[03:10] | I have accepted that | 我接受 |
[03:12] | no one will fight for a child like its father. | 没人会像孩子的父亲那样拼命为他抗争 |
[03:15] | You’ve proven that much. | 这你证明过了 |
[03:17] | But no dark magic. | 但不许用黑魔法 |
[03:19] | You must have known what you were letting yourself in for. | 你肯定知道你走进来是想要什么 |
[03:22] | When we were in Camelot, | 我们在卡米洛特时 |
[03:23] | Merlin said that perhaps one day | 梅林说或许有一日 |
[03:25] | someone would be able to wield | 有人能将黑暗者 |
[03:27] | the power of the Dark One Dagger for good. | 匕首的力量用于做好事 |
[03:29] | Show me that you can be that man. | 让我看到 你可以成为那个人 |
[03:32] | Show me, and — and we can save our child, | 让我看到 我们就能救我们的孩子 |
[03:35] | and we can turn the darkness into light. | 我们可以把黑暗变成光明 |
[03:37] | Well, that’s the thing with dark and light. | 光明和黑暗就是这样 |
[03:40] | Depends on your point of view. | 要看你怎么看了 |
[03:42] | In the end, you do what you can to protect those you love. | 说到底 你总要为保护你所爱的人做必须之事 |
[03:45] | All right, well, I’d never resort to darkness | 我从未使用过黑暗手段 |
[03:46] | because that’s not what a hero does. | 因为那不是英雄的作为 |
[03:48] | In the heat of the moment, you do whatever it takes. | 到了紧要关头 你会不择手段的 |
[03:51] | You want a future with me? | 你还想跟我一起共度未来吗 |
[03:55] | You have to do this my way. | 那你就得听我的 |
[04:11] | Hades thinks he can beat us. | 哈迪斯认为他可以打败我们 |
[04:13] | It’s time to prove him wrong. | 该去证明他错了 |
[04:15] | When I burn these names from the graves, | 等我把坟墓上的名字烧掉 |
[04:17] | there’ll be nothing keeping us here. | 就没什么可以把我们困在这里了 |
[04:20] | We can all go back home. | 我们就都能回家了 |
[04:22] | Wait. Something’s wrong. | 等等 不对劲 |
[04:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:25] | Any captain worth his salt knows when a storm’s brewing. | 任何有本事的船长都分辨得出风暴前兆 |
[04:27] | And trust me, we need to find shelter now. | 相信我 我们得赶紧找地方躲起来 |
[04:30] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[04:43] | Well, that was quick. Everyone okay? | 来得快去得快啊 大家都还好吧 |
[04:46] | Yeah, but something’s out there. | 是啊 但外面有什么东西 |
[04:53] | Something was in that storm. | 风暴里有什么东西 |
[04:57] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[05:02] | Bad dream? | 做恶梦了吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. It was nothing. | 是啊 没事 |
[05:08] | Sorry I fell asleep. | 抱歉我睡着了 |
[05:10] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你睡了 |
[05:11] | It’s not the best way to keep watch. | 那可不是站岗的最佳方式 |
[05:13] | I’ve got it under control. | 我盯着呢 |
[05:14] | Do you realize this is the first time you’ve slept | 你知道你救了我之后 |
[05:16] | since you rescued me? | 这是第一次睡觉吧 |
[05:17] | I will sleep for weeks | 等我们打败了哈迪斯 |
[05:18] | as soon as we defeat Hades, I promise. | 我一定睡好几周 |
[05:27] | That’s the signal. | 那是信号 |
[05:29] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[05:38] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:39] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[05:41] | Yeah. It’s just good to see you. | 嗯 就是见到你好开心 |
[05:43] | When you’re done hugging it out, Emma, | 等你们抱完了 艾玛 |
[05:45] | I can use a little help here. | 我需要帮忙呢 |
[05:48] | So this is what you’ve been working on all night. | 这就是你忙活了一整夜的东西 |
[05:50] | This is our new plan to defeat Hades and go home — | 我们打败哈迪斯回家的新计划 |
[05:53] | a bunch of squiggly lines? | 就是一堆弯弯曲曲的线 |
[05:55] | Hades put one hell of a protection spell on his elevator, | 哈迪斯在电梯上施了很厉害的保护咒 |
[05:58] | and these “squiggly lines” | 这些”弯弯曲曲的线” |
[06:00] | are the only way to crack it open. | 是唯一撬开它的办法 |
[06:01] | Then hopefully that elevator will take us straight to him. | 希望之后 电梯能带我们找到他 |
[06:04] | Maybe with surprise on our side, we can get a shot at him. | 如果能奇袭 或许能击中他 |
[06:07] | That’s a lot of “maybe”s and “hopefully”s. | 好多的不确定因素啊 |
[06:09] | It’s all we have right now. | 我们现在只有这个 |
[06:11] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好了 行动吧 |
[06:27] | So much for surprising him. | 这下没法奇袭了 |
[06:29] | Oh, we’ll think of something else. We always do. | 我们再想办法 我们总能想到办法 |
[06:32] | What if…? | 或许 |
[06:35] | What if I could burn our names off the gravestones | 或许我能把墓碑上我们的名字 |
[06:36] | that Hades made for us, the ones holding us here? | 烧掉 就是把我们困在这儿的墓碑 |
[06:38] | I looked for a spell like that. It doesn’t exist. | 我找过那样的咒语 不存在的 |
[06:41] | Actually, it does. | 其实 有的 |
[06:42] | It kind of came to me in a dream. | 我梦到了 |
[06:45] | In a dream? | 梦到 |
[06:46] | I know it sounds crazy, but I can remember every detail. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 但我记得全部细节 |
[06:48] | It would be a long shot, but… | 虽然希望不大 但是 |
[06:51] | Well, as for “maybe”s and “hopefully”s, | 就不确定性来说 |
[06:53] | I’ve learned never to question yours. | 我明白了不要质疑你 |
[06:55] | I’m coming with you. | 我会跟你一起去 |
[06:57] | Snow and I will take Henry back to the apartment, keep him safe. | 小雪和我带亨利回公寓 保护他 |
[06:59] | No, actually, I’m gonna go with Emma. | 其实 我想跟艾玛去 |
[07:00] | No, no, that’s not a good idea. | 不行 那不是个好主意 |
[07:02] | I promised to take down Hades | 我说好要干掉哈迪斯 |
[07:04] | and get back to our son, remember? | 回到儿子身边 不是吗 |
[07:05] | If this is how we do it, I’m in. | 如果我们要采取这个办法 我也来 |
[07:07] | Emma, I wouldn’t argue with your mother. | 艾玛 别跟你妈妈争了 |
[07:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:10] | Get going, and I’ll — I’ll meet you at the cemetery. | 去吧 我们墓地见 |
[07:13] | First, I should talk to my sister. | 首先 我得去跟我姐姐谈谈 |
[07:15] | Apparently, she has some history with Hades. | 据说 她跟哈迪斯还有点历史 |
[07:19] | You think she’ll talk to you? | 她会跟你开口吗 |
[07:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:22] | But if he does have a weakness, | 但如果他有弱点 |
[07:24] | she might be the only person who knows what it is. | 她或许是唯一知道那是什么的人 |
[08:23] | Now, this is just depressing. | 这简直太让人郁闷了 |
[08:27] | Look where Gaston the great hunter ended up, | 看看伟大猎人加斯顿沦落到了哪 |
[08:30] | and all because of a woman. | 就因为一个女人 |
[08:32] | Not that I’m one to judge, believe me. | 虽然我没资格说什么 相信我 |
[08:33] | I’ve had my own share of girl trouble lately. | 我最近也有自己的妹子烦恼 |
[08:36] | Lord Hades. Why are you here? | 哈迪斯大王 你来做什么 |
[08:40] | There are some visitors in town | 镇上来了些人 |
[08:42] | I think you might be interested in. | 你对他们可能会感兴趣 |
[08:44] | The beauty you were once engaged to | 曾与你订婚的美人 |
[08:46] | and the beast who stole her and then murdered you. | 以及那个偷走了她 杀了你的野兽 |
[08:51] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[08:54] | So the Dark One is finally dead. | 黑暗者终于死了 |
[08:56] | Mm, not quite yet, but how would you like | 没呢 但你终于得到复仇机会了 |
[09:00] | to finally get your shot at revenge? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:05] | Why are you coming to me? What’s in it for you? | 为什么来找我 你有什么好处 |
[09:07] | Things have changed in my little domain lately. | 我的地盘最近发生了点变化 |
[09:12] | You know what I’ve been finding growing all over town? | 知道我发现镇上到处在长什么吗 |
[09:17] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[09:18] | It should be because nothing grows here. | 是啊 因为这里寸草不生 |
[09:22] | Things only decay. | 只会衰败 |
[09:24] | Well, I don’t understand. What’s changed? | 我不懂 什么变了 |
[09:26] | Hope. | 希望 |
[09:29] | Thanks to these new arrivals, | 由于这些新来的 |
[09:32] | hope has taken root. | 希望扎根了 |
[09:34] | And when souls have hope, they move on. | 一旦灵魂有了希望 他们就能向前看 |
[09:38] | And I cannot have that. | 这我不能允许 |
[09:43] | Of course not, Lord Hades. | 当然了 哈迪斯大王 |
[09:47] | These interlopers must be punished, | 这些闯入者必须得到惩罚 |
[09:49] | starting with the man who murdered you | 首先就是那个杀了你 |
[09:52] | and dared to go back on a deal with me. | 还敢违背与我的合约的人 |
[09:55] | But how am I supposed to defeat the Dark One? | 我要怎么击败黑暗者 |
[10:00] | Check out the arrows. | 看看箭 |
[10:01] | I think you’ll find them up to the task. | 你会发现这些箭足以胜任 |
[10:04] | This is your chance to be a great hunter once again. | 这是你重做好猎人的机会 |
[10:07] | And this time your prey | 这次你的猎物 |
[10:09] | will be the greatest beast of them all. | 是最大的野兽 |
[10:13] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[10:21] | I have to say I’m impressed how far you’ve hiked. | 我得说 我没想到你能走这么远 |
[10:24] | I suppose your perseverance is matched only by your beauty. | 我想你的坚韧足以与你的美貌相媲美呢 |
[10:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:30] | Does that line work on all your first dates? | 你第一次和人约会这么说都有用吗 |
[10:31] | Have we moved from a “Meeting” to a date? | 我们是从”见面”进步到约会了吗 |
[10:33] | You know what I meant. | 你知道我的意思 |
[10:35] | I bet you think I’m the same Gaston | 我猜你一定认为 |
[10:38] | as all the stories you’ve heard about. | 我跟你听说的那些关于我的传闻一样 |
[10:40] | I must say I have heard some unflattering tales. | 我得说我确实听过些不太好的传言 |
[10:43] | Well, then I profoundly apologize. | 那我真的很抱歉 |
[10:46] | I have this friend LeFou, | 我有个朋友叫利弗 |
[10:48] | who loves to spread tall tales to embarrass me. | 他喜欢传播所有传说来让我难堪 |
[10:51] | Ah, so you’re — you’re not this great hunter of women | 所以你不是 不是我听说的那个 |
[10:55] | that I’ve heard so much about? | 厉害的猎女高手吗 |
[10:57] | I hunt only wild game, I assure you. | 我只猎野物 我保证 |
[11:02] | My love life has been tragically empty. | 我的感情生活一直是可怜的空白 |
[11:06] | Actually, I’ve spent my whole life | 其实 我人生一直都在 |
[11:07] | looking for a woman of real substance. | 寻找一位秀外慧中的女子 |
[11:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:19] | Wild creature. | 野兽 |
[11:21] | Very large. | 非常大 |
[11:23] | Very close. | 非常近 |
[11:25] | Stay here. | 在这儿等着 |
[11:31] | Gaston? | 加斯顿 |
[11:34] | Gaston? | 加斯顿 |
[11:40] | Gaston?! | 加斯顿 |
[11:47] | Gaston. | 加斯顿 |
[11:49] | Well, I’m afraid this won’t be much of a hunt. | 我恐怕没什么捕猎的机会了 |
[11:52] | Whatever that was, it fell into this old hunting pit. | 无论是什么东西 都掉进了这个古老的陷阱里 |
[11:57] | Impossible. | 难以置信 |
[11:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:00] | War is closer than we thought. | 战争比我想象得还要近了 |
[12:03] | It’s an ogre. | 这是个食人魔 |
[12:04] | Wha– No. | 什么 不可能 |
[12:06] | There’s never been an ogre anywhere near the castle before. | 这城堡附近从没出现过食人魔 |
[12:14] | Look at him. He — He’s barely full grown. | 你看他 他还没完全长大 |
[12:16] | He’s just a child. | 只是个孩子 |
[12:18] | Maybe he wandered too far from home. | 也许他不小心走得离家太远了 |
[12:20] | Or maybe they’re using their young as scouts | 又或许他们把孩子训练成了探子 |
[12:22] | and an entire army’s following behind. | 他之后有整支军队 |
[12:25] | We have to haul him up and take him back to your father. | 我们得把他拖出来 带去见你父亲 |
[12:27] | What? No, we can’t. | 什么 不行 |
[12:29] | We bring this creature back to the castle, | 我们把他带回城堡 |
[12:31] | the soldiers will torture him. | 士兵们就会拷打他 |
[12:33] | We have to find another way. | 我们得想别的法子 |
[12:34] | This isn’t our decision. | 这不是你我能决定的 |
[12:35] | The whole kingdom could be at risk. | 整个王国都可能陷入危险 |
[12:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:39] | And I realize you’ve only known me an hour, | 我知道你刚认识我一个钟头 |
[12:41] | but if you trust me, I promise I can find out | 但如果你信我 我保证以不用拷打的方式 |
[12:45] | what this ogre’s after without hurting him. | 问出这只食人魔想做什么 |
[12:56] | Lead the way. | 你带路 |
[13:10] | – Useless. – Well, keep looking. | -没用 -继续找嘛 |
[13:13] | These books are full of light magic. | 这些书里全是光明魔法 |
[13:15] | There must be something in here that can help. | 里面肯定有什么是有帮助的 |
[13:16] | If we wanted to boil a pot of tea, yes. | 你要想煮壶茶 那是有用 |
[13:18] | So every time you try something nefarious, | 每次你做穷凶极恶的事 |
[13:21] | it’s a smashing success, | 就大获成功 |
[13:22] | but when I ask you to channel that power for good, you fail. | 我要求你把力量跟善意联系起来 你就失败 |
[13:25] | I don’t care what Merlin said. | 我不管梅林说了什么 |
[13:27] | To be able to turn darkness to light is a fool’s errand. | 把黑暗转为光明是徒劳的尝试 |
[13:30] | To use darkness for light, that may be possible. | 利用黑暗达到光明 那倒可能 |
[13:33] | I won’t allow it. | 我不允许那样 |
[13:35] | Then we’ll fail. | 那我们会失败的 |
[13:36] | Wait, what? This was a mistake. | 等等 这就是个错误 |
[13:37] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我就不该来这里 |
[13:41] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[13:44] | Belle, please, come back. | 贝儿 回来 拜托 |
[13:46] | I don’t want to hear any more justifi– | 我不想再听到任何… |
[13:54] | Gaston?! | 加斯顿 |
[13:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[13:57] | He killed me. I’m gonna return the favor. | 他杀了我 我来还他这份情 |
[13:59] | It’s gonna take much more than a pointy stick to kill me. | 你要杀我 箭得准备得比这多得多 |
[14:03] | We’ll see about that. | 那我们试试看 |
[14:09] | Interesting choice of weapon. | 这个武器选得真有意思 |
[14:11] | So it was Hades who sent you? | 是哈迪斯派你来的 |
[14:13] | He and I want the same thing — to make sure you stay down here. | 他想要的和我一样 让你留在这里 |
[14:16] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[14:18] | Gaston, we all have history together, | 加斯顿 我们过去都有过节 |
[14:20] | but there must be some other way to resolve it. | 但肯定有别的办法来解决矛盾 |
[14:24] | I have been trapped down here for years, | 我被困在这里这么多年 |
[14:26] | suffering and miserable because of him. | 因为他而备受煎熬 |
[14:29] | So, no. | 所以 不行 |
[14:30] | I can’t let the beast go free. | 我不能让这个野兽离开 |
[14:36] | So, you killed Gaston, my fiancé, | 是你杀了加斯顿 我未婚夫 |
[14:39] | and never thought to tell me? | 而且从没想过要告诉我 |
[14:41] | It was an arranged marriage. I was doing you a favor. | 那是被安排的政治婚姻 我是在帮你忙 |
[14:43] | This — This was a mistake. | 这… 这是个错误 |
[14:44] | Once again, I’ve let my optimism cloud my judgment. | 我又一次让我的乐观影响了判断 |
[14:51] | His threat is real, you know. | 他那些威胁的话并非吓唬人 |
[14:53] | I may be immortal, but Hades forged these arrows | 我或许是不死的 但哈迪斯在冥河里 |
[14:57] | in the River of Souls, | 打造了那些箭头 |
[14:58] | a river which flows right into this very sea, in fact. | 而冥河正好流进这海里 |
[15:02] | Now, immortal or not, one scratch, | 无论永生与否 只要被它擦伤一点 |
[15:05] | and I’m trapped in these waters forever. | 我将会永远被困在这海里 |
[15:08] | And I won’t be able to help our child. | 我就无法拯救我们的孩子 |
[15:11] | Hades is clever. | 哈迪斯很聪明 |
[15:13] | He sent Gaston because he knows you won’t let me hurt him. | 他派加斯顿来是因为他知道你不会让我伤害他 |
[15:17] | Let’s prove him wrong. | 我们一起证明他是错的吧 |
[15:19] | Let me use just a little bit of dark magic — | 让我用一点黑魔法 |
[15:21] | just enough to take care of Gaston. | 只要足以搞定加斯顿就行 |
[15:24] | No. That’s no not how we’re gonna defeat him. | 不行 我们不能这样打败他 |
[15:27] | We’re gonna do the opposite. We’re going to help him. | 我们要反其道而行 我们要帮助他 |
[15:29] | We’re gonna see to it that he finally moves on | 我们要让他最终能从这个地狱里 |
[15:32] | from this infernal place. | 放下过往 |
[15:33] | Belle, please, he’s not worth it. | 贝儿 他不值得你这么做 |
[15:35] | It’s not just about him. | 不只是为了他 |
[15:37] | Hook said that when his brother moved on, | 虎克说在他哥哥放下过往时 |
[15:39] | that it affected Hades somehow. | 哈迪斯似乎会受到影响 |
[15:42] | It weakened him. | 会减弱他的力量 |
[15:44] | So by helping people move on, | 所以帮助大家放下过往 |
[15:47] | maybe that’s how we defeat Hades. | 我们也许就能打败哈迪斯 |
[15:56] | The spell worked in my dream. | 在我的梦里 这个咒语有效 |
[15:58] | Now I just need to make it happen. | 现在我只要让梦境成真 |
[16:05] | Emma, wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[16:07] | Any captain worth his salt knows when a storm’s brewing. | 任何有本事的船长都分辨得出风暴前兆 |
[16:09] | And trust me, we need to find shelter. | 相信我 我们得赶紧找地方躲起来 |
[16:11] | Why did you just say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[16:13] | Oh, it’s fine, love. It’s just a storm. | 没事的 亲爱的 只是场风暴而已 |
[16:15] | I’ve survived worse. | 更危险的情况我都碰到过 |
[16:15] | No, I should not have brought you here. | 不 我就不该带你来这 |
[16:17] | My dream — It wasn’t just a dream. | 我做的梦 不只是一个梦 |
[16:19] | This is exactly how it happened. | 事情就是这样发生的 |
[16:21] | Can we talk about that a bit later? | 我们能晚点再说吗 |
[16:22] | We need to take shelter now. | 现在我们需要找地方掩护 |
[16:35] | Well, look at that. The world’s fastest storm. | 你瞧 世界上最迅速的风暴 |
[16:37] | Maybe this is turning into a good dream. | 也许要开始变成一场好梦了 |
[16:39] | It wasn’t the storm I was worried about. | 我担心的不是那场风暴 |
[16:41] | In the dream, the cyclone brought a monster. | 在梦里 龙卷风带来了一个怪物 |
[16:43] | What kind of monster? | 什么样的怪物 |
[16:45] | That kind. | 就是这种 |
[16:47] | – I’ll take a look. – No! | -我去看看 -别去 |
[16:49] | Mom, you just have to trust me. I can’t let you do this. | 妈 你要相信我 我不会让你去的 |
[16:51] | Okay. Okay, Emma. | 好吧 艾玛 |
[16:53] | It was your dream. | 那是你的梦 |
[16:55] | You tell us. What do we do now? | 你告诉我们 我们现在该怎么做 |
[17:00] | We run. | 跑 |
[17:12] | You want some company? | 需要人陪陪吗 |
[17:20] | How’s my daughter? | 我女儿怎么样了 |
[17:22] | Safe. | 很安全 |
[17:23] | Hidden in the woods with Robin Hood. | 和罗宾汉一起躲在树林里 |
[17:25] | Hades will never find where they are. | 哈迪斯绝对找不到他们的 |
[17:28] | He’ll find her eventually. | 他最终会找到她的 |
[17:30] | When he wants something, he never gives up. | 当他想要某样东西 他是绝对不会放弃的 |
[17:34] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:36] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[17:39] | Zelena, for once in our lives, | 塞琳娜 就这一次 |
[17:42] | maybe we can just try | 也许我们能尽力 |
[17:44] | acting like sisters. | 像姐妹一样说说话 |
[17:48] | What happened between you and Hades? | 你和哈迪斯之间到底怎么回事 |
[17:55] | He fell in love with me. | 他爱上了我 |
[18:01] | I know. It was totally ridiculous. | 我知道 简直太荒谬了 |
[18:04] | The idea that anyone could love me… | 光想想有人会爱上我 |
[18:10] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[18:17] | I can imagine how hard this is for you, | 我能想象得出这对你来说有多难 |
[18:20] | but you know Hades. | 但是你了解哈迪斯 |
[18:22] | He’s the one who’s keeping us all down here. | 就是他把我们大家困在这里 |
[18:25] | So I need to know what his weakness is. | 所以我要知道他的弱点是什么 |
[18:31] | So this little visit wasn’t just sisterly concern. | 所以你来找我并不只是因为姐们间的关心 |
[18:34] | It was about Hades. | 而是因为哈迪斯 |
[18:35] | No, it was both. | 不 两者都有 |
[18:36] | Well, I’m sorry I don’t have more to offer, | 很抱歉我无法提供更多的信息 |
[18:39] | but as far as I know, | 但是据我所知 |
[18:42] | I’m his only weakness. | 我是他唯一的弱点 |
[18:52] | Okay, I know it seems a little creepy, | 好吧 我知道这看来有点吓人 |
[18:55] | but we should be safe down here. | 但我们在这里应该很安全 |
[18:59] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[19:01] | What the hell is that thing, and why is it chasing us? | 那是什么鬼东西 为什么追着我们 |
[19:03] | I don’t know, but if it comes close, | 不知道 但如果它靠近这里 |
[19:04] | I can get a shot at it. | 我会一剑毙了它 |
[19:05] | No, you cannot go back out there. | 不 你不能出去 |
[19:06] | Emma, what are you so afraid of? | 艾玛 你到底在害怕什么 |
[19:07] | We’ve faced monsters before. | 以前我们也面对过怪物 |
[19:09] | My dream — It’s happening. | 我做的梦正在实现 |
[19:11] | And there’s something I didn’t tell you. | 有件事我没告诉你 |
[19:16] | You died. | 你在梦里死了 |
[19:22] | Belle, you don’t need to do this | 贝儿 你不必这么做 |
[19:23] | to find his unfinished business. | 不必找出他的未竟心愿 |
[19:25] | I know what it is — killing me. | 我知道是什么 杀了我 |
[19:26] | What — No, no, I don’t accept that. | 什么 不行 我不能接受 |
[19:28] | You can’t judge someone without knowing their full story. | 不知道事情的来龙去脉 就别以事论人 |
[19:32] | Here. Gaston’s locker. | 看看加斯顿的储物柜 |
[19:36] | Um, can you, uh — Can you magic this open for me? | 你能用魔法帮我开锁吗 |
[19:39] | Well, I certainly can. Are you sure you want me to? | 当然可以 你真的要我打开吗 |
[19:41] | Of course I’m sure. Why wouldn’t I be? | 当然 为什么不要呢 |
[19:43] | Well, using my power to steal another man’s property — | 利用我的力量去偷别人的财物 |
[19:45] | Doesn’t that qualify as dark magic? | 那不能算作黑魔法吗 |
[19:48] | This isn’t murder. | 这可不是犯罪 |
[19:49] | We’re opening a locker. | 我们是在开锁 |
[19:50] | Oh, so you get to be the judge of | 所以如果结果是正确的 |
[19:52] | when the ends justify the means. I see. | 就可以不择手段 我明白了 |
[19:55] | As I said, it’s all about points of view. | 像我说的那样 这不过是视角问题 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:16] | This. | 这个 |
[20:22] | I’m his unfinished business. | 我就是他未了的心愿 |
[20:29] | I’ll, uh — I’ll wait for him. You should go. | 我要…我要等他 你该走了 |
[20:35] | Trust me, I-I can get through to him. | 相信我 我…我能让他明白过来的 |
[20:52] | Here, I found it. | 这儿 我找到了 |
[20:54] | “An Alphabetized Inventory of Magical Antiquities.” | 魔法古物字母序列表 |
[20:58] | Sounds a bit dense. | 听着有些蠢 |
[21:00] | No, this is a wonderful book. | 不 这可是一本很棒的书 |
[21:01] | It’s a record of every magical item in the kingdom. | 它记录了王国内每一件魔法物品 |
[21:05] | And you think one of them will tell us | 你认为其中一件会告诉我们 |
[21:06] | what this Ogre is after? | 食人魔想要的是什么吗 |
[21:07] | I’m sure of it. | 我敢肯定 |
[21:09] | That’s why my mother keeps these records | 我妈妈之所以记录他们 |
[21:10] | — for emergencies like this. | 就是为了应对这样的意外 |
[21:15] | Your mother must be quite a woman | 你妈妈一定是个好女人 |
[21:18] | to have raised a daughter with this much… | 能把女儿抚养的 |
[21:21] | fire in her. | 这么有魅力 |
[21:24] | Well, she was the one who taught me to love books. | 好吧 她教会我热爱书本 |
[21:29] | Starting… | 从这本… |
[21:31] | with this one. | 开始的 |
[21:35] | “Her Handsome Hero.” Interesting. | 《她的帅气英雄》 有意思 |
[21:38] | I wouldn’t have picked you for a fan of cheap romance. | 没想到你喜欢这样的书 |
[21:40] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[21:42] | This is not like that. | 这本可不是那样的 |
[21:44] | This book is about compassion and forgiveness — | 这本是有关怜悯和原谅的书 |
[21:49] | the things that truly make a hero. | 正是它们塑造了一个真正的英雄 |
[21:54] | You, uh — | 你… |
[21:55] | you can have it if you like. | 如果喜欢 可以拿去 |
[22:01] | If this is indeed your favorite book, | 如果这确实是你最喜欢的书 |
[22:02] | I shall read every word…twice. | 那我该仔细读每一个字 两遍 |
[22:07] | Because I have a feeling… | 因为我有种感觉… |
[22:10] | I’ve finally found a woman of substance. | 我已经找到我想要的女子了 |
[22:19] | I — | 我… |
[22:20] | Wait. Look. | 慢着 看 |
[22:23] | Th-This is what we need. | 这正是我们要找的 |
[22:27] | Mirror of Souls. | 灵魂之镜 |
[22:28] | It says if someone has evil in their soul, | 上面说如果一个人的灵魂里充满着邪恶 |
[22:31] | it will be revealed in the mirror’s gaze. | 它将在镜子里显现出来 |
[22:33] | Their eyes will glow with demonic fire. | 他们的眼中将燃起恶魔之火 |
[22:36] | So if we see no fire… | 所以如果我们没看见火 |
[22:37] | Then the ogre means us no harm. | 食人魔就对我们无害 |
[22:39] | This mirror’s but an hour’s ride away. | 这镜子离我们一个小时的路程 |
[22:41] | I-I can go now. | 我现在就去 |
[22:43] | Good. | 太好了 |
[22:44] | You can get the mirror, and I’ll watch over the ogre. | 你去拿镜子 我来看着食人魔 |
[22:46] | But promise me, in case this creature’s not innocent, | 但是答应我 万一那东西有害 |
[22:51] | you’ll bring back your father and his knights. | 你要带着你父亲和他的骑士们回来 |
[22:55] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[22:58] | And I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快就会重逢 |
[23:22] | Gaston? | 加斯顿 |
[23:23] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[23:24] | Getting colder. | 猜错了 |
[23:31] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[23:34] | You mean other than that baby in your belly? | 你是说除了你肚子里的孩子吗 |
[23:39] | Relax. | 放松 |
[23:41] | I’m not gonna hurt either one of you. | 我没打算伤害你们当中的任何一个 |
[23:42] | Actually I’d like to help. | 事实上 我愿意帮忙 |
[23:46] | How would you like to make a deal? | 做笔交易怎么样 |
[23:52] | I married a man who makes deals. | 我嫁给一个做了交易的男人 |
[23:54] | I know what that means. | 我知道那意味着什么 |
[23:56] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[23:58] | What about what your father used to say — | 你父亲曾经说过 |
[24:01] | “Don’t judge someone until you know their whole story”? | 知道了事情的全貌再去评价一个人 |
[24:04] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[24:07] | I know lots of things. | 我知道许多事情 |
[24:08] | Perk of the job. | 算是工作的津贴 |
[24:09] | Like you’re trying to help Gaston move on. | 比如你正帮着加斯顿离开 |
[24:13] | And so what if I am? | 是又如何 |
[24:14] | Oh, let’s just say I like this little conflict | 假设我喜欢加斯顿和朗普之间的 |
[24:18] | between Gaston and Rumple and want it to go on. | 小冲突 并想让它继续下去呢 |
[24:23] | And what could you possibly offer me? | 你能给我什么 |
[24:26] | Ohh, nothing…much. | 没什么 |
[24:29] | Just the thing | 只有这个世界上 |
[24:30] | you want most in the world. | 你最想要的东西 |
[24:37] | Your baby. | 你的孩子 |
[24:41] | Got your attention now, don’t I? | 我让你感兴趣了吗 |
[24:46] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[24:48] | Smart girl because this is the easiest deal in the world. | 聪明人 这是世界上最简单的交易了 |
[24:52] | All you have to do is let Rumplestiltskin face Gaston. | 你要做的不过是让朗普斯金去见加斯顿 |
[24:56] | If one of them throws the other into the River of Souls, | 如果他们中的一个把对方扔进灵魂之河 |
[25:01] | I’ll take the mark off your baby. | 我就去掉你孩子上的标记 |
[25:06] | No. | 不 |
[25:08] | I swore I’d help Gaston move on, and I keep my word. | 我发过誓要帮助加斯顿离开 我会守信 |
[25:11] | Now, that is such a nice sentiment, but take it from me. | 真是高尚啊 但听我一句 |
[25:17] | Love makes you do crazy things. | 爱会让你疯狂 |
[25:22] | I bet, with your child on the line, | 我打赌 这事关你孩子的性命 |
[25:25] | you are capable of — — | 你愿意 |
[25:29] | anything. | 做出任何事 |
[25:32] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 改主意了的话记得告诉我一声 |
[25:41] | I think that monster’s gone away. | 我觉得那怪兽走了 |
[25:51] | Sorry, love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[25:52] | Well, I’m glad your reflexes | 我很高兴你的反应灵敏程度 |
[25:53] | are better than your sense of style. | 比你的格调风格要好得多 |
[25:56] | Well, this has turned into quite a day. | 今天还真是跌宕起伏啊 |
[25:58] | Why are you all in my vault? | 你们都怎么挤在我地下室里 |
[25:59] | Short version — thing with fangs trying to kill us. | 长话短说 那个满嘴獠牙的怪物想杀了我们 |
[26:03] | And you’re hiding instead of fighting? | 所以你们躲在这里而不是和它正面对抗 |
[26:05] | I saw the same monster in my dream. | 我在梦里见过一模一样的怪兽 |
[26:08] | And in the end, it… | 最后它… |
[26:11] | It killed me, so… | 它杀了我 所以… |
[26:13] | I thought it was a message | 我觉得这是个预示 |
[26:14] | or some sort of vision of the future. | 或者某种未来的闪现 |
[26:17] | Well, you dreamt it. It’s not like it’ll happen. | 只是你的梦而已 又不会真的发生 |
[26:19] | Maybe this dream isn’t just about the monster. | 也许这个梦并不只是关于怪兽而已 |
[26:24] | It’s about you working out some issues. | 而是在于你在纠结一些问题 |
[26:28] | I don’t have any issues. | 我什么问题也没有 |
[26:31] | Much as it pains me, | 虽然不想承认 |
[26:34] | I have to agree with Regina, Emma. | 但我觉得瑞金娜说得对 艾玛 |
[26:37] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[26:42] | Maybe I…feel like I failed everyone. | 也许我只是感觉自己辜负了所有人 |
[26:46] | Failed? | 辜负 |
[26:47] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[26:49] | But we’re still trapped in the Underworld. | 但我们仍然还被困在冥界 |
[26:52] | What the hell was I thinking bringing everyone down here? | 我当时是脑子坏掉了才把大家都带下来吗 |
[26:54] | Bringing Henry down here? | 还把亨利带下来 |
[26:57] | This was a terrible plan. | 计划本身就糟透了 |
[26:59] | I should have done this alone. | 我应该一个人下来的 |
[27:02] | Now I’m always frightened. | 现在我无时不刻都在害怕 |
[27:03] | I’m frightened that someone will die, | 害怕有人会死 |
[27:06] | and it’ll be my fault. | 而那会是我的错 |
[27:09] | And I’ll never forgive myself. | 我会永远都原谅不了我自己 |
[27:12] | Emma, you didn’t force any of us down here. | 艾玛 你没有强迫任何人跟你一起下来 |
[27:16] | We all wanted to come with you. | 我们都是自愿陪你来的 |
[27:18] | We knew it would be hard. | 我们知道会很艰难 |
[27:19] | These things always are, but some things are worth it. | 这种事一向不容易 但有些事值得赌上一切 |
[27:22] | Love is worth it. | 爱值得赌上一切 |
[27:26] | Now, if you want to get home, let’s do what works. | 现在如果你想回家 我们就干些实事吧 |
[27:29] | Let’s face this monster together. | 我们一起面对这头怪兽 |
[28:14] | I guess every beast has its weakness. | 看来每头野兽都有自己的弱点 |
[28:23] | So you would really kill him if you had the chance. | 所以如果真有机会的话 你真的会杀死他 |
[28:27] | Yeah, I wasn’t sure if you had it in you. | 是啊 我以前不知道你有这个胆魄 |
[28:31] | This is pointless, Belle. | 你这么做毫无意义 贝儿 |
[28:33] | Where is Rumplestiltskin? | 朗普斯金人呢 |
[28:34] | Look, Gaston, please stop this. | 加斯顿 别这样 |
[28:36] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[28:38] | Seeing him dead is the only thing I care about anymore. | 我现在唯一的目标就是看到他死在我面前 |
[28:42] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:47] | You broke into my locker? | 你打开了我的柜子 |
[28:50] | Gaston, I want to help you move on. | 加斯顿 我想帮你放下过去 |
[28:53] | If you still have this book, | 如果你还留着这本书 |
[28:55] | it must mean something to you. | 它一定对你有着特殊的意义 |
[28:58] | Of course it does. | 当然有意义 |
[29:00] | Is it because I gave it to you? | 是因为是我送给你的吗 |
[29:03] | Am I your unfinished business? | 你未竟的心愿是我吗 |
[29:07] | You think I have this book because I like it? | 你以为我是喜欢才留着这本书的吗 |
[29:12] | I’ve tried to throw this out a-a hundred times, a — | 我试着扔掉它有上百次了 |
[29:16] | a thousand. | 甚至上千次 |
[29:18] | It always reappears. | 它总是会重新出现 |
[29:21] | It’s part of my punishment down here. | 这是我在这受到的惩罚之一 |
[29:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:24] | This book reminds me why I died. | 这本书提醒着我 我为什么会死 |
[29:30] | Because you made me weak! | 因为你让我变软弱了 |
[29:32] | What? Me? | 什么 我 |
[29:34] | I should have gone after Rumplestiltskin with an army, | 我本该领着大队人马去结果了朗普斯金 |
[29:37] | but I tried to follow your example. | 但我想学习你的做法 |
[29:39] | I tried to do what is right, but that book is wrong. | 我想做对的事 但这本书是错的 |
[29:42] | Being a hero is not about compassion | 成为英雄并非是要有怜悯之心 |
[29:45] | and having forgiveness. | 和宽容之心 |
[29:46] | It’s about strength! | 而是要有力量 |
[29:48] | Doing whatever it takes to defeat your enemies. | 不惜一切代价打败敌人 |
[29:50] | But Rumple isn’t even your real enemy. | 但你真正的敌人甚至都不是朗普 |
[29:52] | Hades is. | 而是哈迪斯 |
[29:53] | Why do you defend Rumplestiltskin? | 你为什么要帮朗普斯金说话 |
[29:55] | He kidnapped you. | 他绑架了你 |
[29:57] | He made you a servant. | 他强迫你做他的仆人 |
[29:59] | You should want him dead, too. | 你也应该希望他死掉才对 |
[30:00] | Yeah, well, I don’t. | 对 但我不希望他死 |
[30:01] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:04] | He’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[30:14] | Good, old Belle. | 贝儿你果然还是老样子 |
[30:18] | You always did have a soft spot for a monster. | 你总是对怪物很心软 |
[30:26] | Gaston’s keeping watch on the ogre, | 加斯顿在盯着食人魔 |
[30:28] | and this mirror will help us learn the truth of his intentions. | 这面镜子会告诉我们他的目的到底是什么 |
[30:31] | See, father? The eyes don’t lie. | 看见了吗 爸爸 眼睛不会说谎 |
[30:35] | I pray that you’re right, Belle. | 我希望你是对的 贝儿 |
[30:39] | Gaston? | 加斯顿 |
[30:41] | Gaston! | 加斯顿 |
[30:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:47] | It feels like I still have all my limbs. | 看起来我的肋骨都还在 |
[30:48] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[30:50] | The ogre had escaped when I arrived. | 我到的时候食人魔已经跑掉了 |
[30:52] | He was waiting in ambush. | 他躲在暗处 |
[30:53] | Then you’re quite lucky to be alive. | 你还活着已经很走运了 |
[30:55] | I am so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[30:57] | This is — this is all my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[30:59] | It’s all right, Belle. | 没关系的 贝儿 |
[31:01] | Seeing your concern makes it worth it. | 看到你关心我 一切就都值得了 |
[31:05] | Well, you two have had an interesting first day. | 看来你们初次见面过得很愉快 |
[31:10] | Head back to the castle. I’ll gather my soldiers. | 回城堡去 我要召集士兵 |
[31:12] | We’ll hunt this ogre down before he can do any more harm. | 我们得在这个食人魔再次伤人之前干掉他 |
[31:15] | No, this ogre tried to kill me. | 不 这个食人魔要杀我 |
[31:17] | I should return the favor. | 我该还他这个情 |
[31:19] | If you would allow, I’d like to lead the hunting party myself. | 如果您允许 我想亲自来带领狩猎队 |
[31:22] | You’re a brave young man. | 你是个年轻有为的勇士 |
[31:24] | If you feel up to it, the hunt is yours. | 如果你觉得没问题 就由你来负责吧 |
[31:27] | Then I’m coming, too. | 那我也要去 |
[31:29] | There’s still a chance to use this mirror. | 还有机会用这面镜子 |
[31:30] | For what? | 有什么用 |
[31:32] | We know this ogre’s a monster. | 我们已经知道这个食人魔是个怪物 |
[31:33] | Well, perhaps he was just defending himself. | 他可能只是在自卫 |
[31:35] | Forgive her, Gaston. | 请原谅她 加斯顿 |
[31:36] | She gets this idealism from her mother. | 她和她妈妈一样理想主义 |
[31:38] | Father. | 父亲 |
[31:39] | We must know the truth before we hurt him. | 我们不弄清真相不能伤害他 |
[31:42] | Go home, Belle. | 回家去 贝儿 |
[31:44] | It’s what’s best. | 这样对谁都好 |
[31:46] | Belle, it’ll be fine. | 贝儿 不会有事的 |
[31:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:57] | What kind of a deal? | 什么交易 |
[31:59] | Look — Look, it doesn’t matter ’cause I said no. | 这已经无所谓了 我已经拒绝了 |
[32:01] | Take it from a man who trades in deals. | 相信我这个靠交易为生的人吧 |
[32:03] | It matters very much. | 这太重要了 |
[32:04] | What was the deal, Belle? | 什么交易 贝儿 |
[32:05] | Look, I tell you, you got to promise me something. | 如果我告诉你 你要向我保证 |
[32:08] | You have to promise me you won’t hurt Gaston | 你必须向我保证不管你听到什么 |
[32:11] | no matter what you learn. | 都不会伤害加斯顿 |
[32:12] | Belle, you can trust me. | 贝儿 你可以相信我的 |
[32:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:17] | He said that if I let you and Gaston face each other | 他说如果我让你和加斯顿当面对质 |
[32:21] | and one of you ends up in the River of Souls, | 其中一个掉进冥河里 |
[32:25] | he’ll then tear up the contract on our baby. | 他就会撕毁协议放了我们的孩子 |
[32:29] | And you turned him down. | 而你却拒绝了 |
[32:30] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[32:31] | I failed once with Gaston, but I can fix this. | 我曾经辜负过加斯顿 但是我可以补救 |
[32:34] | Belle, what Merlin said about a man | 贝儿 关于梅林说的 |
[32:37] | that can control dark for good — | 控制黑暗来做善事 |
[32:39] | I really want to be that man for you. | 我真的想为你成为那样的人 |
[32:41] | Truly. | 我是真心的 |
[32:43] | Just… | 但是 |
[32:44] | not today. | 今天不行 |
[33:20] | Hold. | 等一下 |
[33:29] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[33:31] | The ogre tracks stopped. | 食人魔的足迹在这里停止了 |
[33:33] | Draw your weapons. | 拿出武器 |
[33:40] | There! | 在那里 |
[33:46] | Don’t let it escape! | 别让它跑了 |
[33:50] | The thing about an ogre is you got to | 对付食人魔的关键是 |
[33:53] | hit ’em right in the eye. | 要射准眼睛 |
[33:57] | No! | 住手 |
[33:58] | What are you doing? Get away from that thing. | 你在干什么 离那东西远点 |
[34:00] | I won’t let you kill him without knowing the truth. | 我不能让你们不明不白地杀了他 |
[34:02] | It tried to kill me. And that’s all I need to know. | 它要杀我 知道这点就够了 |
[34:06] | No! | 不 |
[34:11] | He’s — He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[34:14] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[34:21] | Gaston. | 加斯顿 |
[34:24] | You… | 是你 |
[34:27] | You did this, didn’t you? | 是你干的 对吧 |
[34:29] | You tortured this ogre while I was gone. | 我离开之后你伤害了他 |
[34:31] | That’s — That’s why he attacked you. | 所以 所以他才会攻击你 |
[34:33] | I don’t need an enchanted mirror to recognize a monster. | 我不需要魔镜也能认出怪物 |
[34:37] | I’m trying to protect this kingdom. | 我是想保护整个国家 |
[34:40] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[34:41] | This creature isn’t the monster. You are. | 它不是怪物 你才是 |
[34:44] | And if you want to shot him, you’ll have to shoot me first. | 你要想射死他 就先射死我吧 |
[35:02] | You’ve made a fateful decision tonight. | 你今晚决定了我们的命运 |
[35:05] | I just hope, for all our sake… | 我只希望 对于我们所有人来说 |
[35:08] | it was the right one. | 这个决定是正确的吧 |
[35:23] | Revenge is such a tricky business. | 复仇没有那么容易 |
[35:25] | I find it rarely ends well, | 我发现除了我以外 |
[35:27] | unless, of course, you’re me. | 很少有人能得到圆满的结局 |
[35:30] | And now you get to spend eternity trapped in these waters. | 你现在要永远困在这条河里了 |
[35:35] | You may destroy me, | 就算你毁了我 |
[35:38] | but you’ll always be a beast. | 你也永远是只野兽 |
[35:41] | Well, I’m all right with that. | 我不在乎 |
[35:43] | You see, uh, this is the fun part. | 好戏才开始 |
[35:49] | Rumple! Stop! | 朗普 住手 |
[35:51] | – Belle. – Please. | -贝儿 -求你了 |
[35:52] | For all that we’ve shared, | 看在我们一起经历那么多的份上 |
[35:54] | let me tell you one thing before you go through with this. | 你动手之前我要告诉你一件事 |
[35:58] | All right, Belle, what is it? | 好吧 贝儿 你要说什么 |
[36:03] | I just want to tell you | 我只想告诉你 |
[36:04] | I-I have always known who you really are. | 我一直都明白你的本性 |
[36:10] | And that’s why I love you. | 所以我爱你 |
[36:18] | But I also know who I really am, | 但是我也明白自己的本性 |
[36:21] | and I can’t let you hurt him. | 所以我不能让你伤害他 |
[36:23] | In fact, I command you not to. | 其实我要命令你住手 |
[36:30] | Belle, you’re making a big mistake. | 贝儿 你大错特错了 |
[36:33] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:35] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[36:37] | What?! No! | 什么 不 |
[37:01] | It’s happened, Belle. | 来了 贝儿 |
[37:03] | What has? | 什么来了 |
[37:04] | The eastern regions have been breached. | 东部已被攻破 |
[37:07] | Ogres are coming. | 食人魔来了 |
[37:08] | It’s war. | 开战了 |
[37:10] | And you blame me. | 你怪我 |
[37:13] | Blame is not important now. | 怪谁不重要了 |
[37:14] | What I did was the right thing. | 我的行为没有错 |
[37:15] | It was foolish and petulant! | 你愚蠢任性 |
[37:17] | No, no, I did what I had to to live with myself. | 不 我做了自己良心过得去的事 |
[37:20] | And now we’re at war. | 但现在开战了 |
[37:22] | Has it occurred to you that our mistreatment | 你不认为是我们对他们孩子的虐待 |
[37:24] | of their young could have caused this conflict, | 引发了这次冲突吗 |
[37:26] | not my act of mercy? | 而不是我仁慈的行为 |
[37:28] | The reasons why no longer matter. | 原因已不重要了 |
[37:31] | What does is that we must do what it takes to save the kingdom. | 重要的是我们得承担拯救王国的代价 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry, father. | 很遗憾 父亲 |
[37:40] | I’m…sorry that it’s come to this. | 我很遗憾事已至此 |
[37:43] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[37:45] | Our army is no match for theirs. | 我们的军队敌不过他们 |
[37:48] | What will we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[37:49] | Gaston’s kingdom — | 加斯顿的王国 |
[37:52] | Their army could give us a fighting chance. | 他们的军队联合我们可以一博 |
[37:57] | You think… they would assist? | 你觉得 他们会合作吗 |
[38:00] | With the right bit of diplomacy, perhaps. | 使一点外交手段可能可以 |
[38:04] | You want me — | 你想让我 |
[38:05] | He still wants your hand, Belle. | 他依然爱你 贝儿 |
[38:08] | It could end the war. | 这也许能结束战争 |
[38:10] | You’d be our hero. | 你会成为我们的英雄 |
[38:14] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[38:21] | Has your father told you the good news? | 你父亲跟你说了好消息吗 |
[38:26] | Our kingdoms will unite, and we will defeat this threat. | 我们的王国将联合化解这次危机 |
[38:29] | And you will one day be sovereign over a land | 你将统治一片 |
[38:32] | far greater than has ever existed. | 前所未有的广阔王国 |
[38:35] | We will rule side-by-side… | 我们相守一统天下 |
[38:41] | …if you will be my queen. | 如果你愿意成为我的皇后 |
[39:06] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[39:22] | What have I done? | 我刚做了什么 |
[39:26] | I guess you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[39:28] | Darkness will always win. | 黑暗总会赢 |
[39:33] | I’m so sorry, Belle. | 抱歉 贝儿 |
[39:35] | I never wanted this to happen to you, | 我从不希望你发生这种事 |
[39:39] | but you saved me. | 但你救了我 |
[39:41] | You saved our child. | 你救了我们的孩子 |
[39:43] | A-Actually, not so much. | 其实不太准确 |
[39:45] | Sorry to break up this beautiful domestic scene, | 抱歉打断家人相聚的温馨景象 |
[39:50] | but your baby is still mine. | 但你们的孩子仍是我的 |
[39:54] | No, we had a deal. | 不 我们达成了协议 |
[39:56] | Gaston went in the sea. | 加斯顿跌入了海中 |
[39:58] | I said I would break the contract | 我之前是说如果加斯顿 |
[39:59] | if Gaston or Rumplestiltskin threw the other in the river. | 或者朗普斯金将对方投入水中 我才解除合约 |
[40:03] | But since Belle did the deed… | 但既然是贝儿动的手 |
[40:07] | what a-a fun surprise that was — | 这惊喜多么有趣 |
[40:11] | No deal. | 协议无效 |
[40:12] | No. I will get my baby free of you, | 不 我会让我的孩子摆脱你的 |
[40:16] | you monster! | 你这禽兽 |
[40:17] | Me? | 我 |
[40:18] | Well, you’re the one who just doomed your ex-boyfriend | 是你刚刚把前男友置入 |
[40:21] | to eternal torment. | 永恒的折磨中 |
[40:23] | Don’t listen to him, Belle. He wanted this to happen. | 别听他胡说 贝儿 是他有意为之 |
[40:27] | Why? Why did you push me to this? | 为什么 你为什么要害我 |
[40:32] | Uh, I have my reasons. | 我自有理由 |
[40:38] | Now, this.. | 这一朵 |
[40:42] | is a beautiful flower… | 成了美丽的花 |
[40:47] | imbued with my favorite scent – | 充满了我最爱的味道 |
[40:51] | hopelessness. | 绝望 |
[41:03] | Um, I didn’t order anything. | 我什么都没点 |
[41:34] | It’s close! | 接近了 |
[41:37] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 招子放亮了 |
[41:38] | There. | 那儿 |
[41:43] | Nice shot. | 很准 |
[41:46] | Wait, everybody stay back! | 等等 大家退后 |
[41:47] | That thing could still be alive! | 那家伙可能还活着 |
[41:48] | Emma, stop! Don’t kill it! | 艾玛 住手 别杀它 |
[41:52] | I think your dream was a vision. | 你确实梦到了未来 |
[41:54] | But it wasn’t about saving me. | 但不是为了救我 |
[42:01] | It was about finding her. | 而是为了找到她 |
[42:16] | Red. | 小红 |
[42:18] | Red? | 小红 |