时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My older brother Zeus stopped my heart. | 我哥哥宙斯让我的心停止了 |
[00:06] | What I’m left with is anger. | 我空余愤怒 |
[00:08] | There’s only one way out of a sleeping curse — | 只有一种办法能解开沉睡咒 |
[00:10] | true love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 |
[00:11] | You’re not the one who’s going to wake me. | 你无法唤醒我 |
[00:13] | My father is. | 我父亲会的 |
[00:14] | I don’t even really care about that book | 我并不在乎那本书 |
[00:16] | except for a few pages about me. | 除了关于我的那几页 |
[00:18] | So destroy them. | 销毁那几页 |
[00:21] | What do you say, Zelena? | 怎么样 塞琳娜 |
[00:23] | Will you make chaos with me? | 你愿跟我一起制造混乱吗 |
[00:31] | The land of the living. | 活人之境 |
[00:33] | I never thought I would see this world again — | 我以为我再也不会见到这个世界了 |
[00:36] | not with a beating heart. | 更别说拥有心跳了 |
[00:39] | And I owe it all to you. | 这都得感谢你 |
[00:42] | Do you feel this? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[00:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:45] | I’m finally becoming myself again. | 我终于又能做自己了 |
[00:49] | I’m so glad. | 我好高兴 |
[00:51] | Something’s troubling you. | 你有心事 |
[00:54] | It’s my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[00:56] | She’s still not here. | 她还没到 |
[00:59] | I wouldn’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:00] | I’m sure she made it back safe. | 她肯定安然回来了 |
[01:02] | Then why are we still in the woods? | 那我们为什么还待在林子里 |
[01:03] | We should go back into town and check. | 我们该回镇上看看 |
[01:05] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[01:06] | Snow White still thinks I’m a villain. | 白雪公主还将我视为坏人 |
[01:08] | These people are always looking for villains to blame. | 这些人总想找个恶人怪罪 |
[01:11] | I’ll tell them you’ve changed — | 我会告诉他们你已经变了 |
[01:13] | that love changed you. | 爱改变了你 |
[01:15] | It certainly did. | 绝对的 |
[01:20] | But… | 但是 |
[01:22] | in case they don’t believe me, | 以防他们不信我 |
[01:24] | would — would you mind taking the baby? | 你能不能照顾下宝宝 |
[01:26] | Just take her to my sister’s office. | 带她去我妹妹的办公室 |
[01:28] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那儿会安全的 |
[01:31] | What, you — you would trust me with your daughter? | 你信任我照顾你女儿吗 |
[01:37] | I trust you with anything. | 我绝对信任你 |
[01:54] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[01:55] | Don’t let the shackles fool you. | 别手铐蒙蔽了 |
[01:57] | I’m King Arthur of Camelot. | 我是卡米洛特的亚瑟王 |
[01:58] | I was unjustly imprisoned. Please. | 我被人不公囚禁了 求你 |
[02:03] | Unjustly imprisoned. | 不公囚禁 |
[02:06] | That, I understand. | 这我深有体会 |
[02:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | But tell me, what happened | 告诉我 究竟是什么 |
[02:14] | to land you in such an awful predicament? | 导致你陷入如此窘境 |
[02:17] | I was destined to rule a kingdom, | 我本注定要统治王国 |
[02:20] | a broken kingdom. | 一个残破的王国 |
[02:22] | But not everybody is as understanding as you. | 但并不是每个人都如你那么谅解 |
[02:24] | Well, that I understand as well. | 这我也有体会 |
[02:26] | I, too, was destined to rule a kingdom. | 我也本是注定要统治一个王国的 |
[02:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:32] | My name is Hades — god of death. | 我叫哈迪斯 死神 |
[02:39] | And I think I was destined to rule this very kingdom, | 我认为我注定要统治的正是这个王国 |
[02:43] | right here, but — | 就是这里 但是 |
[02:50] | I will need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:55] | And that will do nicely. | 这样就行了 |
[03:12] | What do you mean Arthur escaped? | 什么叫亚瑟跑了 |
[03:13] | I thought you were guarding his cell. | 你不是守着他的牢房吗 |
[03:14] | It’s not my fault. | 不怪我 |
[03:15] | This useless lump fell asleep on watch. | 这个没用的站岗时睡着了 |
[03:17] | You put Sleepy on guard duty? | 你让瞌睡虫站岗 |
[03:19] | You left for weeks. | 你们走了好几周 |
[03:20] | It was the best I could do with who I had. | 我找不到更好的人选了 |
[03:22] | All right, well, we can blame each other later. | 好吧 我们稍后再彼此责怪 |
[03:23] | Right now we need a search party. | 现在 我们得阻止搜寻 |
[03:25] | Gather the dwarfs. Go. | 集结小矮人 快去 |
[03:27] | – Let’s go, Sleepy. – I told you it was Walter. | -走吧 瞌睡虫 -我说了我叫沃尔特 |
[03:30] | I know. I agree. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[03:33] | We need our family back soon. | 我们需要家人尽快回来 |
[03:38] | Soon enough? | 够快了吗 |
[03:40] | David. | 戴维 |
[03:51] | Hey, big guy. | 你好啊 大小伙儿 |
[03:54] | Oh, I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[03:55] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:56] | Emma. Henry! Did everyone else — | 艾玛 亨利 大家都… |
[03:59] | Regina and Robin are here, too. | 瑞金娜和罗宾也来了 |
[04:01] | Grandpa came back with Belle. | 爷爷跟贝儿回来了 |
[04:02] | At least, we think he did. | 至少我们觉得他是回来了 |
[04:04] | And Hook? | 虎克呢 |
[04:08] | Oh, Emma. | 艾玛 |
[04:10] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[04:12] | I made so many mistakes, Mom. | 我犯了那么多错误 妈妈 |
[04:14] | I should never have gone down there. | 我就不该下去的 |
[04:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:17] | We all made it back. | 我们都回来了 |
[04:19] | And we helped so many people move on. | 我们帮了那么多人解脱了 |
[04:24] | You got to see Hook one last time. | 而且你得以跟虎克见了最后一面 |
[04:26] | Well, there’s more to it. | 不止如此 |
[04:27] | We weren’t the only ones that came through the portal. | 我们不是唯一穿过传送门回来的人 |
[04:30] | Hades and Zelena — they made it back, too. | 哈迪斯和塞琳娜 他们也回来了 |
[04:33] | They have Robin’s baby. | 他们带走了罗宾的孩子 |
[04:35] | Don’t worry. We’ll find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她的 |
[04:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:38] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[04:41] | You made it back. | 你回来了 |
[04:42] | – Where the hell – Wait. | -你去哪… -等等 |
[04:45] | We need some answers. | 我们需要些答案 |
[04:47] | Where the hell is my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[04:48] | With Hades. | 在哈迪斯那里 |
[04:50] | Look, I came to explain to everyone that he’s changed. | 听着 我是来跟大家解释 他已经变了 |
[04:53] | I hate to be the one to break this to you, | 我真不想戳破 |
[04:55] | but no, he hasn’t! | 但不 他没变 |
[04:57] | What are you talking about? He helped you. | 你说什么呢 他帮了你们 |
[04:58] | He took your names off your graves. | 他把你们的名字从墓碑上划掉了 |
[05:00] | No, it was a trick so we’d trust him. | 不 那是骗我们相信他的诡计 |
[05:03] | He tried to trap us down there. | 他企图把我们困在下面 |
[05:05] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不不 |
[05:06] | I was with him the whole time. | 我一直跟他在一起的 |
[05:09] | We waited for you. | 我们还等你们来着 |
[05:10] | That was a show for your benefit. | 那是给你演的戏 |
[05:13] | You cannot trust him with your daughter. | 你不能把你女儿托付给他 |
[05:15] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[05:17] | Hades is different now his heart is beating. | 哈迪斯现在有了心跳 他已经变了 |
[05:19] | Love has changed him. I’ve changed him. | 爱改变了他 我改变了他 |
[05:22] | I know you want to believe that. | 我知道你想相信他 |
[05:24] | Sometimes the truth really hurts. | 但有时真相就是痛苦的 |
[05:27] | Why don’t you just tell us where he is? | 你告诉我们他在哪 |
[05:32] | And what are you planning to do when you find him? | 你们找到他之后打算做什么呢 |
[05:35] | Well, that depends on him. | 这要看他了 |
[05:37] | But we’ll do whatever we have to to protect this town. | 但我们要尽我们所能保护小镇 |
[05:39] | You mean imprison him. | 你是说囚禁他 |
[05:41] | We’ll do whatever we have to. | 我们会做必须做的事 |
[05:44] | I know this is hard to hear, | 我知道你不好接受 |
[05:45] | but he is not the man you think he is. | 但他并不是你想的那样 |
[05:47] | Actually, he’s not a man at all. | 其实 他根本不是人 |
[05:50] | He’s a god. | 他是个神 |
[05:52] | And if you try to hurt him, | 如果你企图伤害他 |
[05:54] | you do so at your own peril. | 那你后果自负 |
[06:30] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:31] | Can you tell me where I am exactly? | 能告诉我我在哪吗 |
[06:34] | He stopped talking centuries ago. | 他几世纪前就不说话了 |
[06:37] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[06:38] | No, I don’t want coffee. | 不 我不要喝咖啡 |
[06:39] | I want to know what this place is! | 我想知道这是什么地方 |
[06:40] | I think that’s quite obvious, Your Majesty. | 我觉得这很明显 陛下 |
[06:47] | You got lucky last time we met. | 我们上次见面时算你走运 |
[06:49] | Now you tell me where I am or I run you through. | 告诉我我在哪 否则我割了你的喉咙 |
[06:52] | Well, you can’t kill a dead man, I’m afraid. | 你恐怕不能杀一个死人 |
[06:56] | Are you having a hard time accepting it? | 你觉得难以接受吗 |
[06:58] | But you know where you are. | 但你知道你在哪 |
[07:02] | No. | 不 |
[07:08] | But I had so much left to do. | 但我还有好多事没做呢 |
[07:10] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[07:11] | I promised someone that I would move on from this place, | 我答应一个人我要离开这里向前看 |
[07:14] | but I still bloody can’t, | 但我还是不能 |
[07:15] | so I need to know what the hell is going on up in Storybrooke. | 所以我要知道童话镇发生了什么事 |
[07:18] | Who killed you? | 是谁杀了你 |
[07:19] | Oh, no! No! No! | 不不不 |
[07:21] | Denial, grief, anger. Can we just get to acceptance? | 否认 悲痛 愤怒 能不能赶紧快进到接受 |
[07:24] | Who killed you? | 谁杀了你 |
[07:28] | He said his name was Hades. | 他说他叫哈迪斯 |
[07:32] | Did you see Emma and the others? | 你看到艾玛和其他人了吗 |
[07:33] | Have they any idea how to stop him? | 他们知道该如何阻止他吗 |
[07:36] | Haven’t you learned anything? | 你一点教训都没吸取吗 |
[07:38] | Hades never reveals his weakness. | 哈迪斯从不暴露软肋 |
[07:40] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:48] | Hades protected his secrets well. | 哈迪斯把他的秘密保护得很好 |
[07:50] | But now, now he’s not here, | 但现在 他不在了 |
[07:53] | so, Your Majesty, how would you like to go on another quest? | 陛下 你想再次踏上征途吗 |
[07:56] | With you? | 跟你一起吗 |
[07:58] | Not a chance. | 别做梦了 |
[08:01] | Have you got any idea why you’re down here, mate… | 你知道你为什么会来这儿吗 伙计 |
[08:04] | and not up in some blissful afterlife or fiery hell? | 而不是进入美妙的来世或烈火地狱 |
[08:08] | It’s because you are a terrible king | 是因为 你是个糟糕的国王 |
[08:10] | with loads of unfinished business. | 有一堆未竟心愿 |
[08:12] | When you leave here, | 等你离开时 |
[08:14] | you’re either going to the better place | 你要么会去更好的地方 |
[08:17] | or a far, far worse place. | 或更糟的地方 |
[08:23] | I think I prefer the first option. | 我更喜欢第一个选项 |
[08:26] | Oh, and you’re gonna need a seriously good deed, | 那你得做件大好事了 |
[08:29] | you know, to make up for the bad ones. | 以弥补你做的恶 |
[08:31] | If I say “Yes”, what exactly are we questing for? | 如果我答应了 我们究竟要去做什么 |
[08:34] | An answer to defeating Hades. | 击败哈迪斯的办法 |
[08:38] | And you can call it my holy grail. | 可以称之为我的圣杯 |
[08:44] | This is where I found him. | 我就在这儿发现了他 |
[08:45] | I always thought I’d be the one to put him in his grave, | 我一直以为会是我来把他送进坟墓 |
[08:47] | but now that I see him like this, | 但现在我见到他这副样子 |
[08:49] | I can’t help but feel sorry for him. | 又不忍为他难过 |
[08:50] | Hades did this. | 是哈迪斯干的 |
[08:51] | – How do you know? – I know. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[08:53] | If we don’t stop him, this is just the beginning. | 如果我们不阻止他 这还只是开始 |
[08:55] | What do you mean by “Stop him”? | 怎么”阻止他” |
[08:57] | I mean kill him and send him back where he came from. | 杀了他 送他回他来的地方 |
[09:00] | Emma, wait. Wait! | 艾玛 等等 等等 |
[09:02] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[09:03] | This is a god we’re dealing with, | 他可是个神 |
[09:04] | and we still have no idea how to hurt him. | 我们还不知道要怎么伤他 |
[09:06] | Doesn’t mean I can’t try. | 那我也可以试试 |
[09:07] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[09:08] | Hook’s gone. You’re in pain. | 虎克死了 你很痛苦 |
[09:10] | This isn’t about Hook. | 这不是关于虎克 |
[09:11] | Yes, it is. | 就是的 |
[09:13] | I am trying to protect Storybrooke. | 我是想保护童话镇 |
[09:15] | Are you telling me I shouldn’t fight Hades? | 你是说我不该去对付哈迪斯吗 |
[09:17] | No, of course we’re gonna fight him, | 不 我们当然要对付他 |
[09:18] | but I need you seeing clearly before we do that. | 但我去之前 你得看明白 |
[09:22] | So maybe it’s time you start dealing with death | 或许你该像其他人那样 |
[09:24] | the way other people do. | 面对死亡了 |
[09:25] | How do other people deal with death? | 其他人怎么面对死亡 |
[09:30] | They grieve. | 他们哀悼 |
[09:34] | I thought Regina trusted me. | 我以为瑞金娜相信我 |
[09:37] | She threatened you to my face. | 她当着我的面威胁说要伤害你 |
[09:41] | They’re going to try to hurt you. | 他们会想尽办法伤害你 |
[09:42] | If anything happened to you… | 如果你发生不测 |
[09:44] | or the baby, I couldn’t live with it. | 或宝宝发生不测 我活不下去的 |
[09:47] | I have to turn myself in. | 我必须自首 |
[09:48] | You’d really give up your freedom… | 你真的要放弃自由吗 |
[09:51] | for me? | 为了我 |
[09:53] | For you… | 为了你 |
[09:55] | I would give up anything. | 我愿意放弃一切 |
[10:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:04] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[10:06] | I won’t risk losing you again. | 我不想再失去你 |
[10:10] | Well… | 既然这样 |
[10:12] | well, then we have only one other option — | 那我们只剩下一个选择 |
[10:15] | we have to defend ourselves. | 我们必须保护自己 |
[10:17] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[10:19] | I’ll put up a protection spell. | 我去施保护咒 |
[10:21] | What if they break through? | 如果他们攻破了咒语怎么办 |
[10:22] | Well, then we’ll make them see the truth! | 那我们就让他们看到真相 |
[10:27] | Or we’ll fight back. | 或者反击 |
[10:29] | I hope it doesn’t come to a fight, | 但愿不会发展到反击这一步 |
[10:30] | but if they force us into it, I do have something. | 但如果他们逼我们 我也有东西能抵御 |
[10:33] | What? | 什么东西 |
[10:38] | A family heirloom. | 一件传家宝 |
[10:40] | The Olympian crystal. | 奥林匹斯山水晶 |
[10:42] | It belonged to by brother Zeus. | 是我哥哥宙斯的 |
[10:44] | Very powerful. | 非常强大 |
[10:47] | Very dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[10:50] | And I’ve waited a long time to use it. | 我等待已久 终于有用武之地了 |
[10:58] | My sister cast a protection spell on the building. | 我姐姐对房子施了保护咒 |
[11:01] | We can’t just stand here and do nothing. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[11:03] | I wasn’t planning on doing nothing. | 我没打算坐以待毙 |
[11:06] | As a matter of fact, I know exactly what to do. | 其实我知道该怎么做 |
[11:09] | There’s a secret tunnel that goes right under the town hall. | 市政厅正下方有条秘道 |
[11:12] | We don’t know how to defeat Hades, | 我们不知道如何打败哈迪斯 |
[11:14] | but maybe we can get your daughter back | 但也许我们能救回你女儿 |
[11:17] | and talk some sense into Zelena, | 并且说服塞琳娜 |
[11:20] | if you’re with me. | 如果你同意的话 |
[11:20] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[11:22] | Then I’m going, too. | 那我也去 |
[11:23] | No offense, Emma, but you’re too emotional. | 别见怪 艾玛 可你现在情绪激动 |
[11:28] | I-I understand. You had a loss. | 我明白 你失去了挚爱 |
[11:29] | But you’re not thinking straight. | 但你现在的思路不清晰 |
[11:31] | Is that you th– is that what you all think? | 你们所有的人都这么认为吗 |
[11:32] | Emma. We still don’t know how to stop Hades. | 艾玛 我们还是不知道如何阻止哈迪斯 |
[11:34] | Until we do — | 在知道之前 |
[11:35] | So then we figure it out. | 那我们就想办法 |
[11:36] | So, well, then do it quickly. | 那就快点想 |
[11:38] | Because once we get that baby back, | 因为一旦我们把宝宝抢回来 |
[11:40] | Hades will be coming for us. | 哈迪斯就会来找我们 |
[11:59] | Look, I’m — | 我 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry I trusted Zelena with your daughter. | 很抱歉我把你女儿交托于塞琳娜 |
[12:04] | Glad to finally hear it. | 很高兴终于听到你这么说 |
[12:05] | Just for once, I was trying to be optimistic | 就这一次 我尽力保持乐观 |
[12:07] | and give her a second chance like you gave me. | 像你对我那样 给她第二次机会 |
[12:10] | You deserved it. She doesn’t. | 你该有第二次机会 而她不该 |
[12:12] | All she wants is what I have. | 她只想要我拥有的一切 |
[12:15] | I made her think love was possible. | 我让她相信爱是可能的 |
[12:17] | So you’re — you’re not actually apologizing. | 所以你并不是在道歉 |
[12:20] | You’re defending her again. | 你又在维护她 |
[12:21] | Robin, no — | 罗宾 不是 |
[12:22] | No, forgive me if I don’t care to listen. | 别 如果我不想听 请原谅我 |
[12:24] | I have a daughter to save. | 我还要救我女儿 |
[12:36] | What the hell do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[12:38] | No need to be testy. | 不必这么暴躁 |
[12:41] | I’m here on Belle’s behalf. | 我是替贝儿来的 |
[12:44] | Well, then she can come talk to me herself. | 那她可以亲自回来跟我说 |
[12:46] | She can’t, I’m afraid. | 她来不了 |
[12:47] | She’s trapped under a sleeping curse. | 她中了睡眠咒 |
[12:51] | There’s only one way to wake her. | 只有一个办法能唤醒她 |
[12:53] | True love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 |
[12:55] | And yours didn’t work. | 你的不起作用 |
[12:58] | Glad to hear some good sense for her at last. | 很高兴听到她终于想通了 |
[13:00] | She needs her father. | 她需要她父亲 |
[13:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:04] | And that’s why I’m not gonna do it. | 所以我绝对不会这么做 |
[13:06] | Not for you. | 不会为了你 |
[13:07] | What, y-you hate me so much, | 你这么憎恨我 |
[13:10] | you’d leave your own daughter trapped under a sleeping spell? | 宁愿让你的亲生女儿受困于睡眠咒吗 |
[13:13] | Better that than the spell you put on her, | 总好过受困于你给她所施的咒语 |
[13:15] | convincing that beautiful girl to love you. | 说服那个美丽的女孩爱上你 |
[13:18] | So, until you’re gone for good, she stays asleep. | 在你永远消失之前 就让她一直睡下去吧 |
[13:25] | Yeah, you know, I was afraid you were gonna say that, | 我就害怕你这么说 |
[13:27] | so, uh, I brought along an old friend. | 所以我带了一个老朋友来 |
[13:36] | Remember the taste of this? | 记得这东西的滋味吗 |
[13:39] | I don’t care what you do to me. | 我不在乎你对我做什么 |
[13:43] | I’ll die before I give in. | 我宁死不屈 |
[13:45] | Well, I’m more than happy to test that theory. | 我非常乐意去考验这个想法 |
[13:48] | Enough! Get out. Go. | 够了 出去 快走 |
[13:51] | What are you doing here? I need your help. | 你来这里干什么 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:53] | Ms. Swan. | 斯旺小姐 |
[13:56] | Nice to see you made it back from the Underworld. | 很高兴你从冥界回来了 |
[13:58] | I’m not the only one who made it back. | 不止我一个人回来了 |
[13:59] | Hades is in Storybrooke. | 哈迪斯也来到了童话镇 |
[14:01] | I have to stop him. | 我必须阻止他 |
[14:03] | So I was hoping… | 所以我希望 |
[14:07] | you could tell me how to kill him. | 你可以告诉我该怎么杀了他 |
[14:10] | Well, even if I knew, why would I tell you? | 就算我知道 我为什么要告诉你 |
[14:13] | You’re the one that got us into this mess. | 我们会落到这步田地都是你害的 |
[14:20] | If there’s a way to defeat Hades, | 如果有办法打败哈迪斯 |
[14:21] | the answer will have to be in here. | 答案应该就在这里 |
[14:23] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[14:23] | It’s his throne room, or dungeon, depending on his mood. | 这是他的正殿或者地牢 视他心情而定 |
[14:27] | Last time I was here, i spent most of my time at the end of a lash. | 上次我在这的时候 基本是在挨揍中度过的 |
[14:32] | Sounds like this Hades was an even worse king than I was. | 听起来哈迪斯这个国王比我还要糟糕 |
[14:40] | What exactly is this holy grail we’re looking for? | 我们要找的圣杯到底是个什么东西 |
[14:44] | It’s pages from a storybook. | 是从一本童话书上撕下来的几页 |
[14:47] | I know it doesn’t sound like much, | 我知道听起来没什么大不了的 |
[14:50] | but Hades went to great lengths to keep them from us. | 但哈迪斯想尽办法不让我们拿到它们 |
[14:54] | And I think these pages can tell us his weakness. | 我觉得那些书页上记有他的弱点 |
[14:57] | All we have to do is find them. | 我们要做的就是找到它们 |
[15:07] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[15:09] | Maybe you were wrong about this. | 也许你想错了 |
[15:11] | I can’t be wrong! | 我不可能错了 |
[15:12] | Hades is out there now, threatening Emma, | 哈迪斯就在上面 威胁着艾玛 |
[15:14] | and I bloody well need to find a way to save her. | 我必须找到办法救她 |
[15:19] | I get it now. | 我懂了 |
[15:22] | This is all about a woman. | 这一切都是为了一个女人 |
[15:24] | Aye. | 没错 |
[15:25] | A woman who risked everything for me, | 一个为了我豁出一切的女人 |
[15:28] | and the last promise I made her | 我对她做出的最后的承诺 |
[15:29] | was that I would move on from this place, | 就是我会放下一切离开这里 |
[15:31] | and I can’t do that — | 但如果她还有危险 |
[15:35] | not while she’s still in danger. | 我就不可能离开 |
[15:38] | Now, please. Come on, you — you were a king once. | 求你了 拜托 你也曾经是个国王 |
[15:42] | Where did you hide your treasure? | 你会把自己的宝物藏在哪 |
[15:49] | The most important stuff, | 我把最重要的东西 |
[15:50] | I hid in a place no one would ever dare touch. | 藏在没人敢染指的地方 |
[15:56] | My throne. | 我的王座 |
[16:01] | Well, look at that. | 看看 |
[16:06] | Your holy grail. | 你的圣杯 |
[16:15] | I have to get this to Emma. | 我得把这个给艾玛送去 |
[16:17] | What have you found? | 你找到什么了 |
[16:19] | The one answer she’s been looking for most of all — | 她一直以来最想知道的答案 |
[16:23] | the way to destroy a god. | 消灭神的方法 |
[16:32] | I thought you guys would come back soon. | 我就知道你们会很快回来 |
[16:34] | I smelled a bromance. | 我嗅到了好基友的味道 |
[16:37] | Table for two? | 双人座 |
[16:38] | We’re not here for a meal, we’re here for her. | 我们来这不是吃饭的 是来找她的 |
[16:40] | Oh, back up. | 退后 |
[16:43] | Seriously, back up. | 说真的 退后 |
[16:46] | Let me take a gander | 让我好好看看 |
[16:47] | at this handsome new addition to the Underworld. | 这位冥界新来的帅哥 |
[16:50] | We have to get a message to our friends in the world above. | 我们得向上面的朋友传条消息 |
[16:53] | And you ripped out the phone booth that can do that. | 而你把可以传递信息的电话亭弄掉了 |
[16:55] | Now, where is it? | 它现在在哪 |
[16:56] | Oh, as appealing as this stubble sandwich is, | 虽然新来的胡茬小鲜肉很养眼 |
[17:00] | I’m pretty certain lying to you won’t get me what I want. | 但我很确信撒谎不会得到我想要的东西 |
[17:02] | You’ll eventually work out the truth, | 你总会搞清楚真相的 |
[17:04] | so here it is and on your way. | 我就直说了 听完就滚 |
[17:06] | I destroyed the phone booth. | 我毁掉了电话亭 |
[17:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:09] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[17:10] | Because, darling, I can’t have anyone | 因为 亲爱的 我不能让任何人 |
[17:12] | resolving their unfinished business. | 完成他们未竟的心愿 |
[17:14] | That would be no fun. | 那就不好玩了 |
[17:16] | And if I’m going to be trapped in here, | 如果我要被困在这里 |
[17:18] | so is everyone else. | 其他人也要一起 |
[17:21] | The book. | 那本书 |
[17:23] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[17:25] | In sight, but out of reach. | 放眼即见 但遥不可得 |
[17:27] | I put it in the River of Souls. | 我把它扔在冥河里了 |
[17:33] | If we can get our hands on that book, | 如果我们能拿到书 |
[17:35] | I may have a way to get those pages to Emma. | 也许就有办法让艾玛看到这些书页 |
[17:42] | Emma, where have you been? | 艾玛 你去哪了 |
[17:44] | It doesn’t matter. It was a dead-end. | 不重要 根本没用 |
[17:46] | You guys find anything? | 你们有找到什么吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, are you kidding? We’re literally drowning in books. | 你开玩笑吧 我们都被书淹没了 |
[17:50] | There’s got to be something in here about Hades, | 这里肯定有关于哈迪斯的蛛丝马迹 |
[17:52] | but we just started, so… | 但我们才开始找 所以… |
[17:53] | Oh, we could really use your help. | 我们真的很需要你帮忙 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:56] | I don’t have time to go through a bunch of books. | 我没时间一本一本查这些书 |
[17:58] | I should’ve gone after Hades when I had the chance. | 还有机会的时候我就该追着哈迪斯过去 |
[18:00] | Emma, wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[18:03] | We know you’re hurting. | 我们知道你很伤心 |
[18:05] | But getting revenge on Hades is not gonna bring Hook back. | 但就算找哈迪斯报了仇 虎克也不会回来 |
[18:09] | This is not about revenge. | 这跟报仇没关系 |
[18:10] | Then what is it about, Emma? | 那跟什么有关系 艾玛 |
[18:11] | I cannot grieve Hook’s death | 我还不能为虎克的死伤心难过 |
[18:13] | because I know he’s still trapped in the Underworld. | 因为我知道他还困在冥界 |
[18:15] | I know he’s still in pain, | 我知道他还处在痛苦之中 |
[18:17] | and the last thing I told him was that he needed to move on. | 我对他说过的最后一句话就是让他放下过去 |
[18:20] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[18:22] | We have to help Hook. | 我们得帮助虎克 |
[18:24] | So why don’t you sit down and help us find a way | 那你为什么不坐下来帮助我们 |
[18:26] | to defeat Hades… for Hook? | 寻找打败哈迪斯的方法 为了虎克 |
[18:39] | My brother didn’t want me to have this, | 我的哥哥不想我拿到这个 |
[18:42] | so he stopped my heart, broke the crystal. | 所以他停止了我的心跳 打碎了水晶 |
[18:45] | Without a beating heart, | 没有跳动的心脏 |
[18:46] | I didn’t have the power to put it back together, | 我没有力量将它复原 |
[18:49] | but now, thanks to you… | 但现在 因为你 |
[18:54] | different story. | 一切都不一样了 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry your brother didn’t believe in you. | 你哥哥不相信你我很遗憾 |
[19:07] | Don’t be. | 不必了 |
[19:09] | I’ve only had a few thousand years to dwell on it. | 我只用了几千年来回味这件事而已 |
[19:11] | And once I make this whole, | 等我把它复原 |
[19:16] | we can show everyone they were wrong about us. | 我们就能告诉所有人他们看错人了 |
[19:19] | We can live any life we want. | 我们就可以随心所欲地生活 |
[19:24] | That sounds lovely. | 听上去真不错 |
[19:25] | We could even rule this place together. | 我们还能一起统治这里 |
[19:30] | Rule Storybrooke? | 统治童话镇 |
[19:33] | But I thought we were just planning to live here, you know? | 我以为我们只是打算住在这里呢 |
[19:37] | Nice little house, | 漂亮的小房子 |
[19:39] | my daughter playing in the garden. | 我的女儿在花园里玩耍 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:44] | I want that, too, but… | 我也想这样 但是 |
[19:53] | …these people, they’re leaving us no choice. | 这些人逼得我们别无选择 |
[19:55] | We might have to… | 我们恐怕只能 |
[19:58] | make a show of strength to survive. | 以攻为守 |
[20:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:14] | Welcome to Storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 |
[20:16] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[20:18] | I heard you were in town. | 听说你来了 |
[20:20] | Now, how would you like to put our sordid past behind us | 你觉得我们既往不咎 |
[20:23] | and make a deal? | 做笔交易如何 |
[20:24] | Oh, I don’t need your deals. | 我不需要你的交易 |
[20:26] | You certain about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:27] | You’re a stranger in a strange land… | 你现在人生地不熟 |
[20:30] | full of enemies. | 树敌无数 |
[20:32] | I could protect you | 我可以保护你的 |
[20:34] | in exchange for a piece of that Olympian crystal. | 只要你拿一块奥林匹斯水晶来换 |
[20:38] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道我有水晶的 |
[20:40] | You don’t smuggle magic like that into Storybrooke | 你把魔法偷偷带进童话镇 |
[20:42] | without getting my attention. | 不让我注意到是不可能的 |
[20:44] | We’re not in your kingdom anymore, | 我们现在不在你的王国了 |
[20:47] | we’re in mine. | 而是在我的地盘 |
[20:48] | Not for long. | 很快就不是你的了 |
[20:50] | Can’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[20:58] | Welcome to the town hall. | 欢迎来到市政厅 |
[21:00] | Secret passage indeed. | 确实是秘密通道 |
[21:03] | Thank you, Regina. | 谢谢你 瑞金娜 |
[21:05] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:07] | And I know you can’t accept this right now, | 我知道你现在不想听我道歉 |
[21:10] | but I do feel horrible for what I did. | 但是我真的觉得自己做得太不对了 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry Zelena has your daughter, | 真抱歉我让塞琳娜把孩子带走了 |
[21:18] | and I’m really trying to make up for it. | 我真心想弥补我的过错 |
[21:24] | You’re right. | 你没有错 |
[21:27] | We do owe Zelena another chance. | 我们确实应该再给塞琳娜一次机会 |
[21:31] | Oh, don’t just say that to appease me. | 你不用安慰我 |
[21:32] | No, I’m not. | 我不是安慰你 |
[21:34] | If being with you has taught me anything, | 和你在一起让我明白 |
[21:36] | it’s that we all have the capability to change. | 我们都可以改过自新 |
[21:41] | And the future’s not written by our past. | 我们的未来不是由过去决定的 |
[21:46] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 |
[21:48] | you are my future. | 你就是我的未来 |
[22:02] | Okay, thief. | 好了 大盗 |
[22:05] | Tell me what the plan is. | 说说你的计划吧 |
[22:08] | Well, I always follow one rule — | 我一直遵循一项原则 |
[22:10] | don’t go into a job without a good plan to get out, | 没有完备的撤退计划就不会进入虎穴 |
[22:13] | but with my daughter on the line, | 但是现在我女儿命悬一线 |
[22:15] | I have broken my own rule. | 我打破了自己的原则 |
[22:17] | I-I have no plan. | 我没有计划 |
[22:20] | So if you want to turn back… | 如果你想回去的话 |
[22:23] | I’m with you. | 我和你共进退 |
[22:26] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[22:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:30] | Well, then let’s go save my daughter. | 那我们去救我的女儿吧 |
[22:41] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上就到了 |
[22:44] | The book should be just up ahead. | 那本书就在前方 |
[22:46] | What are these things? | 这些东西是什么 |
[22:50] | They’re lost souls. | 孤魂 |
[22:53] | Careful. | 小心 |
[22:54] | Touch the water, you become one of them. | 要是碰到河水 你就和他们一样了 |
[23:14] | There’s the book. | 书在那里 |
[23:16] | That two-tone witch was telling the truth. | 那个双色女巫说的是实话 |
[23:18] | I’ll go. You just make sure the boat’s here when I return. | 我去拿 你看好了船等我回来就好 |
[23:39] | Release me, demon! | 放开我 魔鬼 |
[23:42] | – Arthur! – No! | -亚瑟 -别管我 |
[23:44] | Go for the book! Go! | 去拿书 快去 |
[24:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:13] | Now get the book. | 去拿书吧 |
[24:21] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[24:24] | The torch! | 把火把给我 |
[24:49] | You didn’t tell me those things could attack us. | 你可没说那些东西还会袭击我们的 |
[24:51] | I didn’t know they could. | 我不知道还会这样 |
[24:54] | Perhaps things are changing down here now that Hades is gone. | 可能哈迪斯走了以后这里变了吧 |
[24:58] | You sure this book can still work? | 你确定这本书有用吗 |
[25:00] | I’m not certain of anything down here, | 这里的一切我都不确定 |
[25:02] | but this book is special. | 但是这本书很特别 |
[25:04] | These pages have crossed realms | 这些书页曾经穿越不同国度 |
[25:06] | when people needed hope the most. | 在最需要的时候给人希望 |
[25:11] | Out of professional curiosity, | 纯粹是好奇 |
[25:12] | how does one kill the god of death? | 怎样才能杀死死神呢 |
[25:17] | With something called an Olympian crystal. | 用一种叫奥林匹斯水晶的东西 |
[25:22] | Once activated, the raw power inside | 一经激活 其中的原始能量 |
[25:25] | can obliterate anything, even a god. | 可以摧毁一切 包括神 |
[25:26] | You really think Emma can find this crystal and use it? | 你真觉得艾玛能找到这块水晶 用它杀神吗 |
[25:30] | You have a healthy dose of faith. | 你真是太有信心了 |
[25:32] | It’s more like hope. | 这更像是希望 |
[25:37] | All right, Swan. | 好了 斯旺 |
[25:40] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[26:59] | Whole again. | 又完整了 |
[27:02] | There. At last. | 终于完整了 |
[27:05] | Maybe we should just take this | 也许我们该带走这东西 |
[27:08] | and leave Storybrooke, go and live somewhere else | 离开童话镇 生活在不必与人 |
[27:10] | where we don’t have to fight anyone. | 发生冲突的其他地方 |
[27:12] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[27:14] | They will hunt us wherever we go. | 他们会追我们到任何地方 |
[27:17] | The only way to be safe is be strong. | 只有强大 才能安全 |
[27:24] | I really hate him. | 我好恨他 |
[27:27] | I can see my daughter. | 我能看到我女儿 |
[27:30] | But we need a distraction. | 但我们得声东击西 |
[27:36] | My protection spell. | 我的保护咒 |
[27:38] | Someone’s trying to break in. | 有人想闯进来 |
[27:40] | What did I tell you? They’re coming for us. | 我说了吧 他们会来找我们的 |
[27:44] | It’s Emma Swan. | 是艾玛·斯旺 |
[27:46] | Mummy will be right back | 妈咪一旦确保你安全 |
[27:49] | as soon as I make sure you’re safe. | 就马上回来 |
[27:51] | I’ll check who else is creeping in. | 我去防范其他人闯进来 |
[27:53] | One thing I know about these people, | 我了解这些人的特点 |
[27:54] | they never work alone. | 他们从不单独行动 |
[27:55] | – Be careful. – You, too. | -小心 -你也是 |
[28:07] | Who needs a plan when you got blind luck on your side? | 好运跟你走 计划不必有 |
[28:21] | Good luck with that. | 这可祝你好运了 |
[28:23] | Zelena. I-I don’t want to hurt you. | 塞琳娜 我不想伤害你 |
[28:26] | No. | 不 |
[28:27] | You want to hurt Hades, and that’s the same thing. | 你想伤害哈迪斯 这是一码事 |
[28:30] | But guess what? | 但你猜怎么着 |
[28:31] | There’s no way to defeat a god. | 没有办法打败一个神 |
[28:33] | Even gods have weaknesses, | 就算神也有弱点 |
[28:35] | I know he has the crystal, | 我知道他有那块水晶 |
[28:36] | and I know what he can do with it. | 以及他拥有水晶后会做出什么 |
[28:48] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的 |
[28:50] | You are trying to kill the man I love. | 你确实想杀我爱的人 |
[28:52] | Now I need to know one thing. | 我现在得知道 |
[28:54] | Did my sister agree to this?! | 我妹妹同不同意 |
[29:01] | Your father’s here, | 你父亲来了 |
[29:03] | and everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[29:05] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 这可说不准 |
[29:11] | You stay away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[29:13] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[29:15] | She’s not the one who’s in danger. | 火烧眉毛的可不是她 |
[29:18] | Hades, stop. | 哈迪斯 住手 |
[29:20] | This isn’t worth it. | 这样不值得 |
[29:21] | If you kill me, you will lose Zelena forever. | 杀了我 你会永远失去塞琳娜 |
[29:24] | Shh. Only if she knows about it. | 除非她知道是我杀的 |
[29:27] | And this isn’t going to kill you, | 这东西不会杀死你 |
[29:31] | it’s going to end you. | 而会消灭你 |
[29:34] | No Underworld, no moving on. | 你不会去冥界 无法翻篇 |
[29:37] | One minute, you exist, and the next…you don’t. | 这一刻还存在 下一刻就不会了 |
[29:40] | That’s what you get for trying to turn Zelena against me. | 这就是你想让我和塞琳娜反目的下场 |
[29:45] | This was my idea to break in here. | 想闯进这里的是我 |
[29:47] | Just use that on me. You let her go. | 你用在我身上 放过她 |
[29:49] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:51] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[29:52] | No! | 不 |
[30:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:53] | You won’t be apart long. | 你不会孤单的 |
[30:55] | Regina. What happened? | 瑞金娜 怎么回事 |
[30:58] | Hades did this. | 哈迪斯干的 |
[31:00] | He said he was going to kill you, Zelena. | 他威胁要杀你 塞琳娜 |
[31:01] | I had to protect you. | 我得保护你 |
[31:02] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[31:03] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[31:04] | Because I’ve just found Emma, and these. | 我刚发现艾玛和这些书页 |
[31:07] | You wanted to kill him! | 你们想杀他 |
[31:09] | I was trying to protect you, Zelena. | 我只是想保护你 塞琳娜 |
[31:12] | He’s been lying to you since the minute his heart started beating. | 他心开始跳动的那刻起就一直在骗你 |
[31:15] | Is it true what they said? | 他们的话是真的吗 |
[31:17] | Did you trap them in the Underworld? | 你把他们困在冥界了吗 |
[31:19] | I did it for you | 我那是为了你 |
[31:20] | so we wouldn’t have to hurt anybody. | 那样我们就不必伤害任何人 |
[31:21] | But now they’re here, and the only way to be safe | 但他们回来了 我们安全的唯一办法 |
[31:24] | is to use this power to create a new kingdom — our kingdom. | 就是用这力量创造新王国 我们的新王国 |
[31:29] | Can’t we just be happy together? | 在一起还不算幸福吗 |
[31:31] | I mean, why do we need a kingdom? | 我们非得需要什么王国吗 |
[31:33] | This is about getting back | 这是为了报复 |
[31:35] | at the families who never believed in us. | 从未信赖过我们的家人 |
[31:38] | Remember what I told you — | 记得我说过吗 |
[31:40] | there’s no better revenge — | 怎样的复仇都比不过 |
[31:43] | than having it all. | 拥有这一切 |
[31:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:56] | Use it. | 使用它 |
[31:58] | End her. | 消灭她 |
[32:00] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[32:02] | I do believe in you. | 我真的相信你 |
[32:04] | I defended you when no one else did. | 没人相信你时 我还为你说话 |
[32:07] | I wanted so badly for you to find love. | 我非常希望你找到真爱 |
[32:11] | But sometimes love blinds us. | 但爱有时候会蒙蔽我们 |
[32:16] | Hades tried to kill me already. | 哈迪斯已经想杀我一次了 |
[32:18] | No, she’s lying. | 不 她在说谎 |
[32:19] | Robin died to protect me. | 罗宾为了保护我而死 |
[32:21] | That’s what true love is. | 这才是真爱 |
[32:23] | It’s sacrifice. | 爱是牺牲 |
[32:27] | It’s giving up everything for the person you love. | 是为你爱的人放弃一切 |
[32:31] | But Hades won’t give up a single thing for you. | 但哈迪斯不会为你放弃任何 |
[32:35] | Like he said, he wants it all. | 正如他所说 他想要一切 |
[32:38] | Listen to her. | 听听她的话 |
[32:39] | She doesn’t think you deserve to be happy. | 她觉得你不配幸福 |
[32:41] | Look at this office. Look at this town. | 看看这间办公室 看看这镇子 |
[32:43] | This all belonged to her when you had nothing, remember? | 你一无所有的时候 她拥有着这一切 记得吗 |
[32:46] | Of course I do! | 我当然记得 |
[32:48] | All you have to do is kill her, | 你要做的就是杀了她 |
[32:52] | and you can have everything you ever wanted. | 然后你就能得到你想要的一切了 |
[32:55] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[32:57] | If you won’t, I will. | 你不动手 我也会的 |
[33:00] | All I ever wanted was love. | 我想要的不过是被爱 |
[33:04] | You told me that was enough for you, but… | 你说爱对你来说已经足够 |
[33:07] | now I realize… | 但现在我意识到 |
[33:12] | …nothing ever will be! | 你永远不会觉得够 |
[33:17] | Zelena! | 塞琳娜 |
[34:08] | I owe you thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[34:12] | I have embarked on many a wrongheaded quest in my time. | 我一生都在追寻错误的方向 |
[34:16] | I’m just glad to finish one that was righteous. | 很高兴完成了一次正义的冒险 |
[34:19] | I only wish I knew what happened to Emma. | 真希望知道艾玛怎么样了 |
[34:22] | Emma did exactly what she needed to. | 艾玛做了她需要做的 |
[34:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:27] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[34:29] | I do. | 感觉到了 |
[34:35] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[34:38] | It’s the way to move on. | 这是向前的路 |
[34:45] | So the defeat of Hades was your unfinished business. | 所以打败哈迪斯就是你未竟的心愿 |
[34:51] | Perhaps it was yours, too. | 也许也是你的 |
[34:54] | Come with me. | 和我一起来吧 |
[34:57] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[34:59] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事的 |
[35:01] | I was once prophesied to repair a broken kingdom. | 我曾被预言要重振一个破败的王国 |
[35:05] | My mistake was thinking that kingdom was Camelot. | 我误认为那是卡米洛特 |
[35:08] | But now I think I understand the kingdom I have to repair… | 但现在我觉得我终于明白了 我要修复的王国 |
[35:11] | is here — the Underworld. | 是这里 冥界 |
[35:18] | Well, I wish you the best. | 祝你好运 |
[35:20] | Goodbye, Your Majesty. | 再见 陛下 |
[35:25] | Goodbye, Captain. | 再见 船长 |
[35:44] | Hello, Killian. | 你好 基利安 |
[35:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:53] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[35:55] | I want to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[35:57] | Because of you, | 因为你 |
[35:58] | something very important has been done. | 重要的使命终于完成了 |
[36:01] | Those above have finally destroyed | 上面的人终于摧毁了 |
[36:03] | the misguided god of death — | 失控的死神 |
[36:08] | my brother Hades. | 我弟弟哈迪斯 |
[36:11] | Zeus. | 宙斯 |
[36:14] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[36:17] | And I’m here to escort you onward. | 我来是护送你上路的 |
[36:24] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:28] | I am. | 是的 |
[36:31] | Then it’s time to take you where you belong. | 那是时候送你去属于你的地方了 |
[36:58] | I thought you’d like this more than roses. | 我觉得比起玫瑰 你应该更喜欢这个 |
[37:07] | Thanks for the pages. | 谢谢你送来的书页 |
[37:10] | Hades — he’s — he’s gone now. | 哈迪斯 他死了 |
[37:15] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[37:17] | So I hope you’re in a better place. | 所以我想你应该已经去了更好的地方 |
[37:22] | I know I should be happy about that… | 我应该为你感到高兴的 |
[37:28] | …but it just feels like now you’re really gone | 但我却觉得你是真的走了 |
[37:31] | and there’s nothing left to do but just… | 我什么都做不了 只能… |
[37:39] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[39:18] | Never even got to name his daughter. | 他还没来得及给女儿起名字呢 |
[39:23] | There’s only one name I can think of that’s fitting. | 我只能想到一个合适的名字 |
[39:30] | Robin. | 萝宾 |
[39:33] | Robin. | 萝宾 |
[39:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:11] | I hope we never again have a day like today. | 希望以后永远不要再有这样的日子 |
[40:15] | Me, too, Mom. | 我也是 妈妈 |
[40:18] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[40:21] | and this is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[40:28] | I just want to say goodbye alone if that’s okay. | 我想独自和他道个别 |
[40:35] | See you at Granny’s. | 外婆家见 |
[40:51] | Swan? | 斯旺 |
[40:56] | Killian? | 基利安 |
[41:08] | Oh. Wh– How are you here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[41:10] | Zeus — He must have sent me back as a reward | 宙斯 他送我回来作为奖励 |
[41:12] | for — for helping defeat Hades. | 我帮他打败了哈迪斯 |
[41:15] | Ah! I mean, what?! | 什么 |
[41:16] | Zeus, you know, the ruler of the Olympians, | 宙斯 奥林匹斯山的统治者 |
[41:19] | the most powerful — | 最强大的 |
[41:21] | I don’t care. I don’t care how you’re here. | 我不在乎 我不管你怎么回来的 |
[41:22] | I’m just glad you’re here. | 你回来我太高兴了 |
[41:24] | So are you. I’m so happy you’re all right. | 我也是 你没事真的太好了 |
[41:30] | Not all of us are. | 不是所有人 |
[41:59] | You should have taken my deal. | 你应该接受我的交易的 |
[42:14] | Like I told you… | 我已经说过 |
[42:17] | this is my kingdom. | 这是我的王国 |