时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, m’lady. | 你好 小姐 |
[00:04] | I mean, uh, Violet. | 我是说 维奥莱特 |
[00:12] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[00:15] | Swan? | 斯旺 |
[00:16] | – How are you here? – Zeus– he must have sent me back. | -你怎么会在这儿 -宙斯 他送我回来了 |
[00:19] | And this isn’t going to kill you, | 这东西不会杀死你 |
[00:21] | – it’s going to end you. – No! | -而会消灭你 -不 |
[00:27] | This is my kingdom. | 这是我的王国 |
[00:52] | – To Robin! – ?To Robin. | -敬罗宾 -敬罗宾 |
[01:00] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[01:03] | Look, I know that there’s nothing we can really say, | 我知道我们也说不了什么 |
[01:05] | but we just want you to know… | 但我们想告诉你 |
[01:09] | you don’t have to go through this alone. | 你不用一个人面对 |
[01:11] | She won’t have to. | 她不会的 |
[01:15] | I think what my sister needs is a little time | 我觉得我妹妹需要 |
[01:17] | with someone who understands what she’s going through. | 跟一个理解她心情的人在一起 |
[01:19] | Zelena, we’re sorry. | 塞琳娜 我们很遗憾 |
[01:21] | What happened with Hades, that… | 哈迪斯的事 |
[01:24] | can’t exactly be easy. | 肯定让你很难过 |
[01:30] | We’ll leave you two alone. | 我们不打扰你们了 |
[01:43] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[01:46] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry about Robin. | 罗宾的事我很遗憾 |
[01:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | When I heard ?you went to the Underworld, | 我听说你去了冥界时 |
[01:59] | I was afraid ?I was never gonna see you again. | 我还担心自己再也见不到你了 |
[02:04] | You were? | 是吗 |
[02:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:13] | When we get to Granny’s, | 等我们到了外婆家 |
[02:14] | I think it’s best if you wait outside. | 你或许还是先在外面等着吧 |
[02:17] | Aye. Regina. | 知道 瑞金娜 |
[02:18] | Robin’s death — it can’t be easy for her. | 罗宾的死 她肯定很难过 |
[02:21] | And seeing you back when that’s not possible for him? | 见到你回来 而他不可能回来了 |
[02:25] | Fate is cruel. | 命运太残酷了 |
[02:27] | It could push her over the edge. | 这可能会让她崩溃 |
[02:29] | She cursed an entire kingdom when she lost her first love. | 她第一次痛失真爱时 诅咒了一整个王国 |
[02:32] | Yeah, but she’s changed much since then. | 是啊 但她已经变了很多了 |
[02:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:35] | But I still need to break the news about you carefully. | 但我还是得小心地说出关于你的消息 |
[02:38] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[02:53] | Belle, since your father refused to wake you, | 贝儿 由于你父亲不肯唤醒你 |
[02:57] | I’m gonna have to find another way, and I will. | 我只能另想办法了 我会想到的 |
[03:00] | It’s not just you I have to worry about now. | 我现在不止要考虑你了 |
[03:03] | It’s our family, our unborn child. | 还有我们的家庭 我们未出世的孩子 |
[03:05] | There’s only one way I can free you both. | 我只有一个办法能解救你们两个 |
[03:14] | I need more power. | 我需要更多法力 |
[03:26] | I need all of it. | 我需要全部法力 |
[03:37] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[03:39] | Emma, please. | 艾玛 行了 |
[03:40] | I’ve already had enough people feeling sorry for me today. | 今天已经够多的人可怜我了 |
[03:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:45] | I just think we should talk somewhere quiet. | 我们该找个安静的地方谈谈 |
[03:47] | It’s kind of delicate. | 这事有点不好说 |
[03:56] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[03:58] | Swan! | 斯旺 |
[03:59] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[04:02] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[04:04] | What the bloody hell’s the pirate doing here? | 海盗怎么在这儿 |
[04:06] | We thought we left you in the Underworld. | 我们不是把你丢在冥界了吗 |
[04:09] | Aye, you did. But now I’m back. | 是的 但我回来了 |
[04:14] | Delicate, as always. | 还真是不好说 |
[04:16] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[04:18] | I’m used to suffering, Swan, | 我习惯了痛苦 斯旺 |
[04:19] | and I’m used ?to others getting their way. | 也习惯了看着别人如愿 |
[04:22] | Right now, neither one of our feelings matter. | 现在 我们俩的感受都不重要 |
[04:25] | Given that blast of magic, | 看那道魔法冲击波 |
[04:28] | there’s only one person not present | 只有一个现在不在场的人 |
[04:29] | who’s powerful enough for something like that. | 有能力实现这样的事 |
[04:32] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[04:33] | He’s got the Olympian crystal, | 他拿了奥林匹斯水晶 |
[04:35] | or part of it, anyway. | 至少是一部分 |
[04:37] | Some of it must have survived. | 肯定是有一部分没有燃尽 |
[04:40] | I can still feel the aura from it. | 我还能感应到它的气场 |
[04:42] | Yeah, you’re not the only one. | 是啊 不止你一个 |
[04:45] | He used it ?to cast a tethering spell. | 他用它施了一个捆绑咒 |
[04:48] | Tethering spell? | 捆绑咒 |
[04:49] | What was Gold attaching the crystal to? | 戈登把什么跟水晶连在一起了 |
[04:52] | Storybrooke’s magic. | 童话镇的魔法 |
[04:54] | That’s why he cast a spell here. | 所以他才在这里施咒 |
[04:56] | With that crystal, he can harness | 有了那根水晶 他可以 |
[04:57] | all of this town’s magic for his own purpose. | 将全镇的魔法收为己用 |
[05:00] | Gold already has ?the power of all the Dark Ones. | 戈登已经有作为黑暗者的法力了 |
[05:02] | Why does he need more? | 他为什么还需要法力 |
[05:03] | To wake Belle. | 唤醒贝儿 |
[05:04] | True love’s kiss didn’t work | 真爱之吻没起作用 |
[05:05] | because she doesn’t want to be with him. | 因为她不想跟他在一起 |
[05:06] | Aye, and once the Crocodile wakes Belle, | 是啊 等老鳄鱼唤醒了贝儿 |
[05:09] | do you think he’ll stop there? | 他会就此收手吗 |
[05:10] | Do you think he’ll just | 你觉得他会 |
[05:11] | turn the bloody crystal and all of its power over to us? | 把水晶和其法力交给我们吗 |
[05:15] | He’s right. Let’s go get that crystal. | 他说得对 我们去把水晶夺来吧 |
[05:17] | Let’s. | 走吧 |
[05:18] | – Where should we start? – Actually, um… | -从哪开始 -其实 |
[05:21] | I was thinking maybe you should sit this one out. | 我在考虑 或许这次你还是别参与了 |
[05:24] | Oh, that’s why you were trying to be delicate with me. | 怪不得你之前那么欲言又止呢 |
[05:28] | You’re worried the Evil Queen is about to come out to play. | 你是担心巫后会跑出来作怪 |
[05:30] | No, I just want what’s best for you. | 不 我只是为你着想 |
[05:32] | No, you don’t. | 不是的 |
[05:34] | When you’re upset, we follow you to Hell. | 你难过时 我们追随你下了地狱 |
[05:36] | But when I’m upset, I get a time-out. | 但我难过时 就要我坐冷板凳 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | You’re not in any state to think straight about this. | 你现在不能好好思考 |
[05:42] | And you don’t get to tell me what to do. | 你不能对我指手画脚 |
[05:45] | – Moms, please. – ?Henry, now’s not the time. | -妈妈们 别吵了 -亨利 现在不是时候 |
[05:49] | Maybe just take a minute to cool off and think about it. | 或许你该冷静一会儿 好好想想 |
[05:52] | You don’t want my help. Fine. | 你不想要我的帮助 好吧 |
[05:56] | I’ll fix this on my own. | 我自己去解决 |
[06:07] | Kid…go to my place and stay there. | 孩子 去我家 待在那里 |
[06:10] | You’ll be safe, okay? | 你在那儿会安全的 好吗 |
[06:13] | We got this. | 交给我们吧 |
[06:21] | I mean it, Henry. Go right home. | 我认真的 亨利 直接回家 |
[06:39] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[06:41] | What’s — What’s going on? I got your text. | 怎么回事 我收到你的短信了 |
[06:45] | It’s my grandpa. | 是我爷爷 |
[06:46] | He’s trying to steal Storybrooke’s magic. | 他想偷童话镇的魔法 |
[06:48] | It made me realize how bad it is. | 这让我意识到魔法的恶 |
[06:50] | It’s always magic. Always. | 坏事的总是魔法 |
[06:53] | Magic turned my mom into a Dark One, | 魔法把我妈妈变成了黑暗者 |
[06:56] | it took away the man my other mom loved, | 夺走了我另一个妈妈爱的男人 |
[06:59] | and now… | 现在 |
[07:01] | now I think it’s gonna tear my parents apart. | 现在我觉得它会让我的家长分裂 |
[07:04] | I used to think ?there was light and dark magic, | 我以前认为魔法也分光明和黑暗 |
[07:06] | but it’s all bad. | 但魔法完全是坏的 |
[07:08] | Look around this shop. | 看看这家店 |
[07:13] | These — These are Geppetto’s parents. | 他们是盖比特的父母 |
[07:18] | This needle has put dozens of people under a curse | 这个针 让数十人陷入沉睡咒 |
[07:21] | they can’t wake from, | 无法醒来 |
[07:24] | and this — an entire village is frozen in there. | 这个 一整个村庄都冻在里面 |
[07:29] | It’s hurt so many people. | 魔法伤害了好多人 |
[07:32] | My mother… | 我母亲 |
[07:35] | that’s how she died — magic. | 她就是死于魔法 |
[07:40] | Come with me on a road trip. | 跟我一起上路吧 |
[07:43] | I-It’s like a quest, but on a bus, | 应该说是正途 但是要乘大巴 |
[07:46] | which is like a horse, but with wheels and seats. | 那就像马 但有轮子和座位 |
[07:48] | J-Just — just come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[07:52] | What do you say? I think I can fix this. | 怎么样 我觉得我可以解决问题 |
[07:55] | My father would probably kill me. | 我父亲大概会杀了我的 |
[07:59] | B-But yes. Of course I’ll come. | 好吧 我跟你走 |
[08:02] | Great. Great. | 太好了 |
[08:03] | We’ll call it “Operation Mixtape.” | 我们管它叫”混音带行动” |
[08:09] | There’s just one more thing we’re going to need. | 我们还需要一样东西 |
[08:16] | I promised I’d never use this pen | 我曾起誓绝不会用这支笔 |
[08:19] | to do anything ?besides record what happens, | 做如实记录以外的事 |
[08:21] | but what we’re about to do is for the greater good. | 但我们接下来要做的事是为了大局 |
[08:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:40] | The crystal my grandpa tethered Storybrooke’s magic to. | 我爷爷把童话镇的魔法捆绑在了这个水晶上 |
[08:46] | Wait, I-I-I don’t understand. You said magic is bad. | 等等 我不明白 你说魔法是坏的 |
[08:50] | Why are we going to take it out of Storybrooke? | 我们为什么要把它带出童话镇 |
[08:53] | To destroy it. | 好毁掉它 |
[08:57] | Once and for all. | 永远毁掉它 |
[09:05] | So far, no sign of Gold, | 到目前还没找到戈登的踪迹 |
[09:07] | which means we need to expand our search perimeter | 所以我们得把搜寻范围 |
[09:08] | to include the woods. | 扩展到林子里 |
[09:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[09:11] | I told you. ?We got this. We’ll find Gold. | 我说了 交给我们吧 我们会找到戈登的 |
[09:14] | Not Gold. Henry. | 不是戈登 亨利 |
[09:17] | “Mom, there’s only one way | “妈妈 想要解决 |
[09:18] | to fix everything that’s tearing us apart. | 一切分裂我们的问题只有一个办法 |
[09:21] | – I have to destroy –” – “The source of all of our problems.” | -我得毁掉…” -“我们一切问题的源头” |
[09:23] | I got the same text. | 我也收到了一样的短信 |
[09:24] | What does he mean? What is the source of all of our problems? | 那是什么意思 我们一切问题的源头是什么 |
[09:26] | What is he going to destr… | 他要毁掉什么 |
[09:30] | Well, I think I can answer that. | 我可以回答 |
[09:33] | The Olympian crystal and all the magic tethered to it. | 奥林匹斯水晶和与它捆绑在一起的全部魔法 |
[09:38] | It would appear my grandson has outsmarted us all, | 看来我孙子比我们都高明 |
[09:40] | used his authorial power | 他用作者的力量 |
[09:42] | to steal the crystal right out from under my nose. | 从我眼皮底下偷走了水晶 |
[09:45] | Would Henry even do that — destroy magic? | 亨利会那么做吗 毁掉魔法 |
[09:48] | We’d better hope he doesn’t. | 我们只能祈祷他不会 |
[09:50] | Why? What happens if Henry succeeds? | 为什么 如果亨利成功了会发生什么 |
[09:53] | Considering this town was built with magic, | 鉴于这座小镇是用魔法建造的 |
[09:56] | what do you think will happen? | 你觉得会发生什么呢 |
[09:57] | He would never destroy magic if he knew it could hurt us. | 如果他知道这会伤到我们 他就不会毁掉魔法 |
[10:00] | I’ll be sure to tell him that | 我夺回水晶之前 |
[10:01] | right before I take the crystal back. | 一定会告诉他的 |
[10:02] | Don’t you dare go near my son. | 你敢靠近我儿子 |
[10:04] | Sorry, dearie, ?but he’s threatening me now. | 抱歉 亲爱的 但他也威胁到了我 |
[10:12] | Regina, where are you going? | 瑞金娜 你去哪 |
[10:13] | I just lost Robin. I’m not about to lose Henry, too. | 我刚失去了罗宾 我不想连亨利也失去 |
[10:16] | I know, but we have to be smart about this. | 我知道 但我们得讲讲策略 |
[10:18] | Gold doesn’t know where Henry is any more than we do. | 戈登跟我们一样不知道亨利在哪 |
[10:21] | We? | 我们 |
[10:23] | I don’t remember inviting you to come along. | 我好像没邀请你一起来 |
[10:26] | You benched me. Now I bench you. | 你之前让我坐冷板凳 现在我也不带你 |
[10:30] | Even if I knew how to find Henry? | 即便我知道要怎么找到亨利吗 |
[10:35] | All right, Sheriff Swan… | 好吧 斯旺警长 |
[10:39] | where is he? | 他在哪 |
[10:40] | You think after ?all those times he ran away, | 你以为他离家出走那么多次 |
[10:41] | I wouldn’t put a GPS app on his phone? | 我不会往他手机上装定位软件吗 |
[10:43] | Let’s get to the bug. We have to catch up to him. | 我们去开甲壳虫 得追上他了 |
[10:46] | Where’s he headed? | 他去哪了 |
[10:48] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[10:59] | Is it true? Magic might disappear? | 是真的吗 魔法可能会消失 |
[11:01] | Only if Henry destroys the crystal. | 如果亨利摧毁水晶的话 |
[11:03] | Which he won’t, not with Emma and Regina searching for him. | 他不会的 艾玛和瑞金娜正在找他 |
[11:05] | Yeah, but what if they don’t find him in time? | 如果她们不能及时找到他呢 |
[11:06] | How are we gonna get back without magic? | 没有魔法我们怎么回家 |
[11:08] | It won’t be a problem if we send you home now. | 如果我们现在送你们回家这就不是问题了 |
[11:11] | We? | 我们 |
[11:13] | I think you mean me, dear. | 是我吧 亲爱的 |
[11:15] | But this time, summon the portal without the twister? | 这次能不能不把龙卷风跟传送门一起招来 |
[11:17] | You heroes ruin all the fun. | 你们英雄真不会玩 |
[11:20] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[11:32] | He wasn’t on the bus? | 他不在大巴上吗 |
[11:35] | Lady, I don’t know what to tell you. Everyone got off. | 女士 我不知道该说什么 乘客都下了 |
[11:36] | Then why does the GPS tracker still say he’s on it? | 那为什么定位仪显示他还在上面 |
[11:38] | Because Henry hid his phone under one of the seats. | 因为亨利把手机藏在一个座位下了 |
[11:40] | He wanted us to think he came to Boston. | 他是想骗我们以为他来了波士顿 |
[11:42] | Ladies, if you don’t mind, it’s my lunch. | 女士们 失陪 我得去吃午饭了 |
[11:45] | Got any more bright ideas? | 还有其他好主意吗 |
[11:47] | Regina — | 瑞金娜 |
[11:49] | Well…that’s new. | 这好新鲜 |
[11:52] | How’s that even possible? We’re in the land without magic. | 这怎么可能 我们在没有魔法的地方 |
[11:55] | And so is Henry, with the crystal. | 亨利也是 还带着水晶 |
[11:58] | And all of the magic from Storybrooke. | 以及整个童话镇的魔法 |
[12:03] | Regina, if our magic works out here, | 瑞金娜 如果我们的魔法在这儿好使 |
[12:05] | Gold’s magic works out here. | 那戈登的魔法也会好使 |
[12:07] | We’ve got to find Henry before he does. | 我们得赶在他之前找到亨利 |
[12:09] | Well, if he’s not in Boston, then where is he? | 如果他不在波士顿 那他在哪 |
[12:28] | I thought the spires of Camelot were tall. | 我还以为卡米洛特的尖塔就够高了 |
[12:31] | Welcome to New York City. | 欢迎来到纽约市 |
[12:39] | Are you sure Regina won’t mind us leaving without a goodbye? | 你确定瑞金娜不会介意我们不告而别吗 |
[12:44] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[12:46] | Robin would want him to grow up in Sherwood forest. | 罗宾会希望他在舍伍德森林长大 |
[12:49] | We’ll come and visit you soon, okay? | 我们很快就去看你 好吗 |
[12:51] | And we’ll even bring your baby sister. | 还带上你的小妹妹 |
[13:05] | For Regina. | 给瑞金娜的 |
[13:09] | From one of my papa’s arrows. | 是我爸爸一支箭上的 |
[13:13] | How sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[13:15] | She’ll cherish it. | 她会喜欢的 |
[13:31] | That’s everyone. | 大家都走了 |
[13:33] | Let’s close it up. | 我们关门吧 |
[13:44] | – What’s happening?! – Stand back! | -怎么回事 -退后 |
[13:49] | Zelena! | 塞琳娜 |
[13:50] | It must have something to do | 肯定是跟 |
[13:51] | with magic being tied to that bloody crystal! | 魔法和那个破水晶绑在一起有关 |
[14:13] | Everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[14:16] | For now. Look. | 暂时还好 看 |
[14:30] | Well, we’re certainly not in Storybrooke anymore. | 我们绝对是不在童话镇了 |
[14:36] | ?There has to be something in here that belongs to Henry. | 里面肯定有什么亨利的东西 |
[14:41] | I assume you have a map somewhere in this pigsty of yours. | 你这个猪圈里有地图吧 |
[14:44] | In the glove box. | 在储物箱里 |
[14:45] | By the way, it was your idea to go to Hardee’s. | 对了 是你想去哈德斯吃饭的 |
[14:50] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 |
[14:52] | Why? What is that? | 干什么 那是什么 |
[14:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:55] | Worried I might make you take an eternal nap on a bus bench? | 担心我会让你在大巴长凳上永远沉睡吗 |
[15:00] | If you want to help Henry, | 如果你想帮亨利 |
[15:01] | you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 就得信任我 |
[15:09] | ?Now that there’s magic in the world… | 既然这世上有魔法了 |
[15:12] | this just might work. | 这或许能起效 |
[15:13] | And if it does, you’re going to lead us right to him. | 如果能起效 你会让我们找到他 |
[15:27] | Of course. New York. | 当然了 纽约 |
[15:29] | I hope Gold doesn’t know that yet. | 希望戈登还不知道 |
[15:46] | Welcome to New York. It’ll be $15. | 欢迎来到纽约市 15块 |
[16:06] | I can’t imagine living here. | 真无法想象在这里生活 |
[16:08] | It’s overwhelming. | 太让人目不暇接了 |
[16:10] | I thought the same thing when I first went to Camelot, | 我刚去卡米洛特时也那么想 |
[16:13] | until you showed me around. | 直到你带我到处转了转 |
[16:17] | Well, I want to see this place, Henry, truly, | 我想好好看看这里 亨利 真的 |
[16:20] | but — but what does it have to do with destroying magic? | 但这跟毁灭魔法有什么关系 |
[16:25] | It’s got to do with my dad. | 跟我爸爸有关系 |
[16:27] | Magic ?tore apart his family, too, | 魔法也把他的家庭拆散了 |
[16:29] | when my grandpa became the Dark One. | 当它让爷爷成为黑暗者的时候 |
[16:31] | And did he want to destroy magic, too? | 他也想摧毁魔法吗 |
[16:33] | The truth is, for a really long time. | 事实上 他想了很长时间 |
[16:37] | No one else knows this, not even my moms. | 别人都不知道 连我两个妈妈都不知道 |
[16:39] | He made me promise not to tell anyone. | 他逼我不告诉任何人的 |
[16:42] | It’s safe with me, I promise. | 我会保密的 我保证 |
[16:46] | See, that’s why he was in New York. | 那就是他来纽约的原因 |
[16:47] | He was trying to find a way to protect himself | 他想找办法保护自己 |
[16:49] | in case his dad found him. | 以防他爸爸找上门 |
[16:51] | Right, and he thought the best way of doing that | 嗯 他觉得最好的办法 |
[16:53] | was by destroying magic. | 就是毁掉魔法 |
[16:56] | Did he ever figure it out? | 他想到办法了吗 |
[16:59] | He died before he could, but I know he got close. | 他还没找到就死了 但我知道他很接近了 |
[17:02] | He kept everything he found in a journal. | 他把自己的一切发现都记在了日记里 |
[17:04] | It’s got to be in my dad’s apartment. | 肯定就在我父亲公寓里 |
[17:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:08] | If this isn’t Storybrooke or the Enchanted Forest, | 如果这里既不是童话镇也不是魔法森林 |
[17:11] | then where are we? | 那我们在哪 |
[17:12] | Well, wherever we are, | 不管我们在哪 |
[17:13] | I’d rather not stick around long enough to find out. | 我不想继续待下去等着知道了 |
[17:15] | Can you…use the wand and get us back to Storybrooke? | 你能用魔杖带我们回童话镇吗 |
[17:19] | Not quite. | 不行 |
[17:20] | So we’re trapped in this mysterious realm, | 那么我们被困在这个神秘国度里了 |
[17:22] | wherever it is. | 不管这里是哪 |
[17:23] | You can fix it, right? | 你能修好它吧 |
[17:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:25] | Do you happen to have any duct tape? | 你有胶带吗 |
[17:28] | We’re not affixing the bumper to that God-awful truck of yours. | 这又不是修复你那辆破车的保险杠 |
[17:30] | This requires the proper potions, | 这需要合适的药剂 |
[17:33] | none of which I have with me. | 而且我现在都没带来 |
[17:34] | Well, then we’re just gonna have to go find them. | 那我们只能去找了 |
[17:36] | Then we’ll have to move quickly. | 那我们得快点行动了 |
[17:37] | If we don’t find Regina and Emma before Henry destroys magic, | 如果我们不在亨利毁灭魔法前找到瑞金娜和艾玛 |
[17:40] | fixing this wand won’t matter. | 修不修复魔杖就无所谓了 |
[17:42] | We’ll be cut off from Storybrooke for good. | 我们会被永远挡在童话镇之外 |
[17:48] | Hold on, I hear something. | 等等 我听到了什么 |
[17:56] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[17:58] | Can you tell us what land we’re in? | 能告诉我们这里是哪吗 |
[18:00] | No need to run! | 不用跑 |
[18:03] | Please don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[18:03] | We just want to know what land we’re in. | 我们只是想知道这里是哪 |
[18:06] | I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. | 我不能跟陌生人说话的 |
[18:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:09] | You don’t need to be afraid of us. | 你不用怕我们 |
[18:10] | No, you don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[18:11] | You shouldn’t be here. You have to go. | 你们不该来这儿 你们得走了 |
[18:13] | Well, that’s what we want to do. | 我们就是想走 |
[18:15] | We’re trying to get home to our families, | 我们想回到家人身边 |
[18:16] | to a town called Storybrooke? | 一个叫童话镇的小镇 |
[18:18] | That’s a s-strange name. | 好奇怪的名字 |
[18:20] | We need magic to get back there. Can you help us? | 我们需要魔法才能回去 你能帮忙吗 |
[18:24] | Magic? N-No, no, no. M-Magic is dangerous. | 魔法 不不 魔法是危险的 |
[18:26] | If I help you, I’ll be punished. | 如果我帮你们 我会受惩罚的 |
[18:28] | Punished? By who? | 惩罚 谁会惩罚你 |
[18:30] | By me. | 我 |
[18:53] | I guess now we know what that groundsman was so afraid of. | 看来我们现在知道那个园丁是在怕什么了 |
[18:57] | This isn’t like ?any dungeon I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过这样的地牢 |
[19:01] | These bars are enchanted. | 铁栏被施了魔法 |
[19:03] | Magic won’t get us out of here. | 靠魔法是出不去的 |
[19:05] | What about the wand? Do you still have it? | 魔杖呢 还在你那儿吗 |
[19:09] | Should I be offended that he didn’t frisk me? | 他没搜我身 我该觉得受伤吗 |
[19:11] | Not that this ?is any use to us in here. | 虽然在这里 这东西也派不上用场 |
[19:13] | ?Hid it. Someone’s coming. | 藏起来 有人来了 |
[19:20] | There you are. | 你们在这儿 |
[19:22] | The prisoners who attacked my groundsman. | 袭击了我的园丁的囚犯 |
[19:25] | No, no, no. We didn’t attack anyone. | 不不 我们没袭击谁 |
[19:28] | This is just a big misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[19:30] | We just want to know where we are. | 我们只想知道我们在哪 |
[19:32] | All you need to know | 你们只需要知道 |
[19:34] | is that you don’t want to be here, | 你们不想待在这里 |
[19:37] | and that you’re the ones | 而且是你们得 |
[19:38] | who are going to be answering my questions. | 回答我的问题 |
[19:43] | Like why are you really here? | 比如你们究竟来这儿干什么 |
[19:46] | We just want to go home. | 我们只想回家 |
[19:48] | You must think me so naive. | 你们一定当我很天真吧 |
[19:52] | I know you’re lying. | 我知道你们在撒谎 |
[19:55] | I know who really sent you. | 我知道究竟是谁派你们来的 |
[19:59] | So tell me… | 告诉我 |
[20:01] | what does the Dark One want? | 黑暗者想要什么 |
[20:05] | You know the bloody Crocodile? | 你知道那条老鳄鱼 |
[20:08] | Who are you? What do you really want? | 你是谁 你究竟想要什么 |
[20:13] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[20:16] | He’s too strong. | 他力气太大了 |
[20:18] | Look, we get it. You’re powerful. | 听着 我们懂了 你很有力气 |
[20:21] | But killing him ?isn’t gonna change the truth, | 但杀了他 事实也还是事实 |
[20:23] | which is that we don’t work for Rumplestiltskin. | 我们根本不为朗普斯金效命 |
[20:25] | He’s our enemy. | 他是我们的敌人 |
[20:27] | He’s the whole reason we’re here. | 我们就是因为他才落到了这里 |
[20:28] | He tried to steal magic from our town to wake the woman he loves. | 他企图偷窃我们小镇的魔法好唤醒他爱的女人 |
[20:31] | She’s… | 她… |
[20:33] | …pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[20:37] | You expect me to believe that the Dark One has found love? | 你想让我相信黑暗者找到了爱情吗 |
[20:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:42] | So whatever grudge you have against him, | 不管你跟他有什么仇怨 |
[20:44] | we have nothing to do with it. | 我们都与之无关 |
[20:47] | Let us go, and you won’t have to worry about us ever again. | 放了我们 我们再不会给你添麻烦了 |
[20:52] | In my experience, | 凭我的经验 |
[20:54] | if you really don’t want to worry about something, | 如果你真想避免麻烦 |
[20:56] | you lock it into a cage — | 就把它关在笼子里 |
[20:58] | a strong cage, like this one. | 坚实的笼子 比如这个 |
[21:01] | It’s when you unlock the cage… | 你打开笼子时 |
[21:06] | …that’s when the trouble starts. | 麻烦才会开始 |
[21:14] | Looks like Henry was here, but I don’t think he was alone. | 看来亨利来过这里 但我觉得他不是一个人 |
[21:18] | This is, uh, Henry and Violet’s song. | 这是亨利和维奥莱特的歌 |
[21:22] | They have a song? | 他们还有一首歌 |
[21:23] | He really likes her. She’s a nice girl. | 他真的很喜欢她 她是个不错的女孩 |
[21:26] | You’re just saying that because you feel bad | 你那么说不过是出于之前在 |
[21:27] | about ripping her heart out in Camelot. | 卡米洛特掏了她的心的愧疚感 |
[21:30] | I’ll like her a lot better | 如果我知道 |
[21:31] | when I know where she’s taken my son. | 她把我儿子带去了哪才会更喜欢她 |
[21:33] | Well, I think I might be able to figure that out. | 我觉得我或许能弄明白 |
[21:38] | Yes. ?He has definitely been here. | 没错 他绝对来过这里 |
[21:40] | He tried to wipe ?the search history clean. | 他还企图清除搜索记录 |
[21:42] | Luckily, I can get it back. | 幸好 我能恢复 |
[21:46] | I won’t hold my breath. | 我就不太期待了 |
[21:49] | Maybe there’s something else in here | 或许这里还有别的 |
[21:51] | that can tell us where they’ve gone. | 能告诉我们他们去了哪 |
[22:00] | Did you find something? | 你有发现吗 |
[22:02] | One of Robin’s books. | 罗宾的一本书 |
[22:09] | He must have brought it with him | 肯定他从童话镇过来时 |
[22:11] | from Storybrooke when he came here. | 一起带来的 |
[22:14] | I know because I gave it to him. | 因为是我给他的 |
[22:17] | It’s a collection of this world’s | 是这个世界关于 |
[22:20] | legends about Robin Hood. | 罗宾汉的传说的合集 |
[22:25] | He used to laugh ?at everything they got wrong. | 他以前会嘲笑他们说错的那些地方 |
[22:32] | What is it? Are you okay? | 是什么 你没事吧 |
[22:35] | It’s a letter from Robin to me. | 是罗宾写给我的信 |
[22:37] | He must have written it | 肯定是他想跟 |
[22:38] | when he was trying ?to make things work with Marian. | 玛丽安和好的那段时期期间写的 |
[22:40] | Or your sister. | 或者该说是你姐姐 |
[22:42] | So what do I do? | 我怎么办 |
[22:44] | You have to read it. | 你得看啊 |
[22:57] | “My dear Regina, I know I shouldn’t be writing this, | “亲爱的瑞金娜 我知道我不该写这封信 |
[23:00] | but I had to let you know how proud I am of you. | 但我必须让你知道我多么为你骄傲 |
[23:04] | You opened your heart to love and let it change you. | 你对爱敞开心扉 让它改变了你 |
[23:08] | And no matter what separates us, I know you’ll always be | 不管是什么将我们分开 我知道你永远 |
[23:11] | the heroine woman I fell in love with — Robin.” | 会是那个我爱上的勇敢的女人 罗宾” |
[23:15] | Regina? You okay? What did it say? | 瑞金娜 你没事吧 写了什么 |
[23:18] | Please, Emma, | 得了 艾玛 |
[23:18] | if you’re gonna try to make me feel better, don’t. | 如果你想哄我开心 别费心了 |
[23:21] | No, I know that I can’t, and I won’t. | 我知道我不能 我不会尝试的 |
[23:24] | I’m… | 我 |
[23:27] | sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[23:29] | I was so wrapped up worrying about how you’d react to Hook, | 我太担心你会对虎克作何反应 |
[23:32] | I… | 我 |
[23:34] | I wasn’t there for you about Robin. | 我没有顾及到失去罗宾的你 |
[23:41] | You want to know why I got so angry? | 你想知道我为什么那么生气吗 |
[23:44] | Because you’re right. | 因为你是对的 |
[23:47] | The Evil Queen… | 巫后 |
[23:49] | is inside me… | 还在我身体里 |
[23:52] | always trying to get out. | 一直想冲出来 |
[23:57] | I can’t expect you to get it. | 我不指望你理解 |
[24:00] | Well, I fought the darkness. | 我抵抗过黑暗 |
[24:02] | You know I do understand. | 你知道我是理解的 |
[24:04] | All due respect, but you don’t. | 恕我直言 你并不理解 |
[24:08] | You went up to the precipice. | 你走上了绝境 |
[24:11] | But you got pulled back before it consumed you. | 但你在被吞噬前就被拉了回来 |
[24:16] | I was consumed. | 而我被吞噬了 |
[24:19] | And I have to live with it every day. | 我每天都要承受这一点 |
[24:21] | I can’t imagine how that feels. | 我无法想象你的感受 |
[24:23] | It’s exhausting. | 很累人 |
[24:25] | I’m constantly at war with my instincts. | 我要一直跟我的直觉作战 |
[24:28] | Like with Hook. | 就像虎克的事 |
[24:31] | My first impulse… | 我的第一冲动 |
[24:34] | was to rip his throat out | 是扯出他的喉咙 |
[24:37] | because it’s not fair that he survives and Robin doesn’t. | 因为他能活下来而罗宾不能 这太不公平了 |
[24:43] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[24:46] | Because now I know that’s wrong. | 因为现在 我知道那是错的 |
[24:49] | Much as I want to give in to evil, I don’t. | 我虽然很想向邪恶屈服 但我没有 |
[24:53] | So I do good… | 我做好人 |
[24:56] | and hate every moment of it. | 然后讨厌这每一刻 |
[24:58] | – You hate doing good? – Yes. | -你讨厌做好人 -是的 |
[25:02] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[25:05] | I know it’s right, but it always leads to loss for me. | 我知道这是对的 但它总让我失去 |
[25:10] | Yet I keep doing it now, and I keep suffering. | 可我现在还老这么做 然后就一直受苦 |
[25:14] | But I know the Evil Queen can’t return, so… | 但我知道不能让巫后回归 所以 |
[25:18] | that’s how it has to be. | 只能这样了 |
[25:21] | I’ll never be at peace with myself. | 我永远无法获得安宁 |
[25:23] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[25:24] | You fell in love with Robin, and you were happy. | 你爱上了罗宾 你是那么开心 |
[25:26] | Yeah, and look what happened. | 是啊 然后结果呢 |
[25:28] | I am what I am. | 我就是我 |
[25:30] | I did what I did. | 我做的事无法改变 |
[25:34] | Many years ago, I had a choice. | 很多年前 我有个选择 |
[25:38] | Snow White told a secret. | 白雪公主说出了一个秘密 |
[25:42] | And I could have chosen to forgive her. | 我本可选择原谅她 |
[25:44] | Instead… | 但是 |
[25:46] | I did terrible things. | 我犯下了滔天罪孽 |
[25:50] | Unspeakable things. | 罪大恶极的事 |
[25:55] | That will always hang over me. | 这会永远悬在我心里 |
[26:02] | I’ve tried to be the hero. | 我努力想做个英雄 |
[26:06] | And you have been. | 你的确是个英雄 |
[26:08] | What if it doesn’t matter? | 如果这无所谓呢 |
[26:09] | There’s no redemption for me. | 我无法救赎 |
[26:12] | There’s only suffering. | 只有折磨 |
[26:14] | Because now I have a curse. | 因为现在我背负了诅咒 |
[26:18] | The curse of knowing the difference between good and evil. | 这个诅咒就是会区分善恶 |
[26:21] | And I’m caught between them. | 而且夹在善恶之间 |
[26:24] | If I revert, I lose everyone I love. | 如果我走上老路 会失去我爱的每个人 |
[26:28] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[26:31] | my friends… | 我的朋友 |
[26:34] | everyone. | 每个人 |
[26:36] | And if I go forward trying to be good, | 如果我努力做个好人 |
[26:41] | I have to live with my past darkness | 我得承受我过去的黑暗 |
[26:44] | and all its ?well-deserved consequences. | 以及一切我应得的惩罚 |
[26:48] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[26:52] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[26:56] | That’s because… | 那是因为 |
[26:59] | you are good. | 你是好人 |
[27:00] | But for me, ?it’s a simple choice, really. | 但对我 这是个简单的选择 |
[27:04] | I’d rather suffer | 我宁可自己受折磨 |
[27:06] | than see that pain ?on the people I care about. | 也不愿看到我在乎的人承受这份痛苦 |
[27:12] | This is my fate. | 这就是我的命运 |
[27:16] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[27:30] | He’s at the Midtown Library. | 他在中城区的图书馆 |
[27:33] | What are they doing there? | 他们去那儿做什么 |
[27:41] | You want to go to the Rare Reading Room? Really? | 你想去缮本阅览室 真的吗 |
[27:47] | Well, here we are. | 好了 就是这里 |
[27:50] | No one’s been back here in ages. | 好久没人来过这里了 |
[27:52] | Most folks just come for the Y.A. stuff. | 大部分人是为了查一些年代久远的事 |
[27:55] | Well, good luck with your term paper. | 祝你们期末论文写得顺利 |
[28:00] | My dad’s journal said he had an appointment here. | 我爸的日记里提到了这个地方 |
[28:02] | Whatever he was looking for to destroy magic | 他想找来摧毁魔法的东西 |
[28:05] | must be in this room. | 肯定就在这个房间里 |
[28:10] | Start with these. | 从这些开始找 |
[28:11] | Read every page and then re-read it. | 从头到尾反复地读 |
[28:13] | Because whatever my dad was looking for, | 我爸想找的东西 |
[28:15] | he never found it. | 他没能找到 |
[28:17] | And you really think we can? | 你觉得我们能找到吗 |
[28:19] | We have to. | 我们必须找到 |
[28:29] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[28:32] | Henry, w-what did you find? | 亨利 你发现了什么 |
[28:33] | These books, they all look exactly like my Story Book. | 这些书 跟我的童话书一模一样 |
[28:36] | They’re magic. What are they doing in New York? | 他们是有魔法的 为什么会在纽约 |
[28:43] | I’ve never seen ?these characters in my book. | 我没在我的书里见过这些人物 |
[28:46] | Look at this. There are so many stories. | 看啊 有好多故事 |
[28:52] | ?Wait, Henry, you told me | 等等 亨利 你说 |
[28:53] | that all the stories in your book are real. | 你书里的故事都是真的 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:57] | So maybe… | 那么或许 |
[29:02] | These are all real, too. | 这些也是真的 |
[29:11] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:12] | Aye. Bloody fantastic. | 嗯 好极了 |
[29:16] | Other than that, even in this hellish land, | 除此之外 即便是在这地狱般的地方 |
[29:18] | the bloody Crocodile manages to get in my way. | 该死的老鳄鱼也能碍我的事 |
[29:22] | What the devil do you think he did to that warden? | 你觉得他把那个院长怎么了 |
[29:24] | Well, with him, it could be anything. | 就他而言 什么都可能 |
[29:33] | – Get ready. Someone’s coming. – Okay. | -准备好 有人要来了 -好 |
[29:36] | Let’s do this. | 我们动手吧 |
[29:59] | There you are. | 你们在这儿 |
[30:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[30:02] | What does it look like? I’m here to help you. | 你觉得呢 我是来帮你们的 |
[30:04] | Help us? Last time, you wouldn’t even talk to us. | 帮我们 你之前都不肯跟我们说话 |
[30:07] | That’s because the warden was watching me. | 那是因为院长在监视我 |
[30:10] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[30:11] | If you really want to help us, | 如果你真想帮我们 |
[30:12] | prove it — open those bloody bars. | 证明一下 打开铁笼 |
[30:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:16] | His orderly, Poole, keeps the key with him at all times. | 他的护工 普尔 时刻带着钥匙 |
[30:18] | I might be able to get the magic you need… | 我或许能拿到你们需要的魔法 |
[30:21] | if you’ll make a promise to me first. | 但你们得先答应我件事 |
[30:23] | Tell us. Anything. | 说吧 什么都行 |
[30:25] | When you leave this place, | 你们离开时 |
[30:27] | promise you’ll take me with you back to your home. | 答应我你们会带我回你们家 |
[30:30] | To Storybrooke? Why? | 去童话镇吗 为什么 |
[30:32] | Because I wasn’t always the gardener here. | 因为并不一直是这里的园丁 |
[30:36] | I-I-I was a doctor, | 我以前是个医生 |
[30:39] | b-before the warden took control and ruined everything. | 那是在院长控制了我 毁了一切之前 |
[30:42] | He — he made me a prisoner. | 他把我变成了囚徒 |
[30:44] | Look, we need magic so I can fix this wand. | 我们需要魔法 我好修复这根魔杖 |
[30:48] | I-I know exactly where to go. | 我知道该去哪 |
[30:50] | The hospital lab, but… | 医院实验室 但是 |
[30:52] | I can’t take anything | 我拿走什么 |
[30:53] | without the warden ?knowing that it’s missing. | 院长都会发现 |
[30:56] | You’ll have to give the pieces to me so I can fix it there. | 你得把残片给我 让我在那里修复 |
[30:58] | Then I’ll bring them back. | 然后我再拿回来 |
[31:00] | Please understand, ?that wand is our only way home. | 请明白 那根魔杖是我们唯一的回家路 |
[31:05] | Okay, so why should we trust you? | 我们凭什么信你 |
[31:09] | You’ve met the warden. | 你们见过院长了 |
[31:11] | Trust me, I want to get away from him as much as you do. | 相信我 我跟你们一样想远离他 |
[31:14] | This is a bad plan. | 这是个坏主意 |
[31:17] | It’s the only one we’ve got. | 是我们唯一的主意 |
[31:36] | Now I see why my dad gave up. | 我知道我爸爸为什么放弃了 |
[31:37] | There’s nothing in here about destroying magic. | 这里没有关于摧毁魔法的内容 |
[31:43] | We came all this way for nothing. | 我们白来了 |
[31:50] | Not for nothing. | 不是白来 |
[31:53] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想明白的 |
[32:00] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[32:02] | Henry, I know why your dad never finished his quest. | 亨利 我知道你爸爸为什么没能完成了 |
[32:04] | It’s because he never visited Camelot. | 因为他没去过卡米洛特 |
[32:07] | Back in Camelot, | 在卡米洛特 |
[32:08] | my tutor used to show me paintings of the Holy Grail. | 我的老师给我看过圣杯的画 |
[32:11] | He said it was the source of all magic. | 他说那是一切魔法之源 |
[32:13] | And it looked just like that. | 圣杯就长这样 |
[32:16] | But the Grail turned into Excalibur. That can’t be it. | 但是圣杯变成了王者之剑 所以不可能是这个 |
[32:19] | No, the Grail ?was always silver, but… | 不 圣杯是银色的 但 |
[32:22] | this looks kind of like it– it– its twin. | 这看上去像它的双胞胎 |
[32:26] | And if the Grail really was the beginning of all magic… | 如果圣杯真是魔法之源 |
[32:30] | This might be the end of it. | 那么这可能就是它的终结 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:33] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[32:35] | Why? What are you gonna — | 为什么 你要做什么 |
[32:53] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:56] | This will destroy magic. | 这的确能摧毁魔法 |
[32:58] | So what do we do now? What — what happens next? | 我们现在怎么办 接下来做什么 |
[33:01] | Whatever it is, ?it’s not safe to do here. | 不管做什么 在这儿做不安全 |
[33:12] | Hello, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[33:13] | Violet, get behind me. | 维奥莱特 躲在我身后 |
[33:15] | You’re not getting this. | 你别想拿走这个 |
[33:17] | Not without a fight. | 我会抵抗的 |
[33:19] | Too bad you’re gonna lose. | 可惜你要输了 |
[34:49] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[34:50] | The w-w-warden wanted me to fix this. | 院长要我修复这个 |
[34:54] | It’s a surgical instrument. | 是手术仪器 |
[34:57] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果是这样 |
[34:57] | you won’t mind me asking the warden himself. | 你不会介意我亲自问问院长了 |
[34:59] | No. You can’t do that. | 不 你不能那么做 |
[35:01] | You know he — ?he doesn’t like to be disturbed. | 你知道他不喜欢人打扰他 |
[35:11] | Now, like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[35:14] | it’s time to see the warden. | 该见见院长了 |
[35:50] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[35:52] | Sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉打扰您 |
[35:53] | The doctor was in his lab fixing a wand | 医生刚刚在实验室里修复一根魔杖 |
[35:55] | I can only imagine ?he got from the prisoners. | 我猜他肯定是从囚犯那里拿到的 |
[35:59] | And so you did this? | 于是你就做了这个 |
[36:02] | The doctor was running away. | 医生想逃跑 |
[36:03] | I — I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[36:05] | But you know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[36:11] | No one hurts Dr. Jekyll. | 不得伤害杰基尔医生 |
[36:17] | Except me. | 只有我能 |
[36:27] | Oh, what a mess. | 弄得一团乱 |
[36:29] | The doctor hasn’t been brave enough to come down here | 医生很久不敢 |
[36:31] | for quite some time. | 下来这里了 |
[36:32] | He must think that these prisoners can help him. | 他肯定是觉得这些囚犯能帮他 |
[36:37] | Should we kill them just to be safe? | 我们要杀了他们 以防万一吗 |
[36:41] | I would be happy to do it. | 我乐意动手 |
[36:43] | Oh, yes, I’m sure you would be. | 是啊 你肯定会的 |
[36:46] | The fact is, if the doctor is on to something, | 事实上 如果医生真找到了什么 |
[36:48] | this place that they told him about, this Storybrooke… | 他们说的这个童话镇 |
[36:54] | could be the answer we’re looking for. | 或许也是我们想要的答案 |
[36:59] | You mean it? | 真的 |
[37:01] | You think this could be the place? | 你觉得那里就是我们要找的 |
[37:03] | I think that we have been trapped in this land | 我觉得我们被困在这里 |
[37:06] | for far too long. | 够久了 |
[37:07] | It’s time that we found ourselves a home. | 我们该给自己找个家了 |
[37:10] | And so… | 所以 |
[37:12] | I shall allow the doctor to go through with his plan, | 我就允许医生实施他的计划 |
[37:15] | but I’m going to make one small alteration. | 但我做个小小的改动 |
[37:19] | The doctor isn’t the only one | 医生不会是唯一 |
[37:23] | who will be going to this Storybrooke. | 前往童话镇的人 |
[37:27] | We all will. | 我们都要去 |
[37:57] | Henry! Are you okay? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[38:00] | Mom, where’s Violet? | 妈妈 维奥莱特呢 |
[38:02] | I’m right here. I’m all right. | 我在这儿 我没事 |
[38:05] | What happened to you? To — to both of you? | 你出什么事了 你俩出什么事了 |
[38:07] | Grandpa. He has the crystal now. | 爷爷 他拿走了水晶 |
[38:11] | Henry, what were you thinking? | 亨利 你是怎么想的啊 |
[38:13] | Why would you try to destroy magic? | 你为什么要毁掉魔法 |
[38:15] | Do you really have to ask me that? | 你真的还要问吗 |
[38:19] | You finally ?had a chance to be happy, | 你终于有机会幸福了 |
[38:21] | and then magic took it away from you, | 但魔法夺走了你的机会 |
[38:23] | just like with Daniel. | 就像丹尼尔那样 |
[38:25] | Henry, the Evil Queen is never coming back. | 亨利 巫后绝不会再回来了 |
[38:30] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[38:32] | I don’t, because my other mom is doing that for me. | 我不担心 因为我另一个妈妈替我担心呢 |
[38:35] | You thought she was gonna go all Evil Queen again. | 你以为她又会变成巫后 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry. ?I should have trusted Regina. | 对不起 我该信任瑞金娜的 |
[38:40] | But you didn’t! | 但你没有 |
[38:42] | Because you know how it goes for us. | 因为你知道我们的套路 |
[38:45] | Every time it looks like we could be happy, | 每次我们似乎可以幸福的时候 |
[38:48] | magic just comes in and wrecks it. | 魔法都会破坏一切 |
[38:51] | – Is that what you really think? – Yeah. | -你真那么想吗 -是的 |
[38:54] | In case you both forgot, magic took away my dad. | 如果你们忘了 魔法夺走了我爸爸 |
[38:59] | And it took away Violet’s mom. | 还有维奥莱特的妈妈 |
[39:02] | And I don’t know what I would do | 如果魔法再夺走你们中的一个 |
[39:06] | if it took away one of you. | 我不知道我会做出什么 |
[39:08] | – Henry. ?- Don’t! | -亨利 -别 |
[39:10] | Just don’t. | 别 |
[39:14] | Henry, what were you doing down here? | 亨利 你来这儿做什么 |
[39:17] | Following my dad’s trail to figure out how to destroy magic. | 追随我爸爸的足迹 研究怎么摧毁魔法 |
[39:23] | But we didn’t find anything. | 但我们没发现什么 |
[39:25] | It was just a waste of time. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[39:29] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[39:31] | ‘Cause Henry’s grandpa has the crystal. | 亨利的爷爷拿走了水晶 |
[39:36] | Well, we have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[39:42] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 |
[39:44] | Is this really gonna help find him? | 这样真的能找到他吗 |
[39:45] | This will tell us ?if he’s still in New York. | 这会让我们知道他是否还在纽约 |
[39:58] | Why isn’t it working? | 怎么不起作用 |
[40:00] | Our magic, it’s gone. | 我们的魔法 不好使了 |
[40:04] | The crystal. | 水晶 |
[40:05] | Gold must have done something to it. | 戈登肯定动了什么手脚 |
[40:09] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[40:13] | He’s not gonna give that magic back to anyone. | 他不会把魔法还回来的 |
[40:18] | He’s gonna keep it all for himself. | 他要自己留着 |
[40:22] | Well, we’re gonna have to do it the old-fashioned way. | 我们得按传统办法来了 |
[40:32] | You’re summoning the portal? | 你要召唤传送门 |
[40:40] | Is this how we get to this… | 我们就这么去 |
[40:42] | this Storybrooke? | 童话镇吗 |
[40:44] | No, for what we’re after, you need to think bigger. | 不 想达到我们的目的 你得把目光放远点 |
[40:48] | Then what are we doing? | 那我们要做什么 |
[40:50] | Taking something | 拿一样 |
[40:53] | that will give us the power we need. | 能给我们所需法力的东西 |
[41:07] | Now, when I wake you, | 我唤醒你时 |
[41:11] | I think you’ll finally understand | 我想你终于会理解 |
[41:13] | that everything I’ve done, | 我做的一切 |
[41:15] | I’ve done for you and our child. | 都是为了你和我们的孩子 |
[41:19] | And then, | 然后 |
[41:21] | I’m gonna give you what you always wanted, Belle. | 我会给你你一直想要的 贝儿 |
[41:24] | I’m gonna show you the world. | 我会带你去看世界 |
[41:35] | A portal. | 传送门 |
[41:42] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[41:45] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[41:46] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[41:47] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[41:49] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[41:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[42:00] | How is this box gonna help us find a home? | 这个盒子要怎么帮我们回家 |
[42:02] | It’s not the box that’s important. | 盒子不重要 |
[42:04] | It’s what’s inside it. | 重要的是里面的东西 |
[42:08] | Or rather, who. | 或者说 里面的人 |
[42:11] | If the Dark One ever wishes to see his wife again… | 如果黑暗者还想再见到他的妻子 |
[42:18] | …he’ll have to do exactly as I say. | 他就得完全听我的 |