时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why are we going to take it out of Storybrooke? | 我们为什么要把它带出童话镇 |
[00:04] | To destroy it. | 好毁掉它 |
[00:05] | – Zelena! – It must have something to do with | -塞琳娜 -肯定是跟魔法 |
[00:07] | magic being tied to that bloody crystal! | 和那个破水晶绑在一起有关 |
[00:10] | We’re certainly not in Storybrooke anymore. | 我们绝对是不在童话镇了 |
[00:11] | if you really don’t want to worry about something, | 如果你真想避免麻烦 |
[00:13] | you lock it into a cage — | 就把它关在笼子里 |
[00:15] | It’s when you unlock the cage… | 你打开笼子时 |
[00:16] | …that’s when the trouble starts. | 麻烦才会开始 |
[00:18] | Much as I want to give in to evil, I don’t. | 我虽然很想向邪恶屈服 但我没有 |
[00:20] | …the Evil Queen can’t return, so… | 不能让巫后回归… |
[00:22] | There’s no redemption for me. | 我无法救赎 |
[00:23] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[00:26] | If the Dark One ever wishes to see his wife again… | 如果黑暗者还想再见到他的妻子 |
[00:30] | …he’ll have to do exactly as I say. | 他就得完全听我的 |
[00:56] | You almost got free. | 你几乎就要自由了 |
[00:58] | Sorry it didn’t work out. | 很遗憾没能成功 |
[01:14] | That’s the thing about you, Hyde. | 要我说你呢 海德 |
[01:16] | You’re not half as clever as you think. | 你没有你自己以为的一半聪明 |
[01:25] | Did you get into your own rum? | 你脑子糊涂了吗 |
[01:27] | You believe that’s going to work when my magic can’t? | 你相信魔法做不到的 你能做到吗 |
[01:30] | Well, I suppose I could just do nothing, | 我也觉得我可以什么都不做 |
[01:31] | but then again, that’s your job! | 但话说回来 什么都不做的是你 |
[01:32] | If you really want to get out of here, | 你要真想出去 |
[01:33] | I can arrange a trip right back to the Underworld! | 我可以立刻安排你回地狱 |
[01:35] | Stop it! | 住口吧 |
[01:37] | Now, we need to be patient. | 我们得有耐心 |
[01:38] | The Groundsman promised | 园丁保证了说 |
[01:38] | to fix the wand and bring it back to us. | 会修好魔杖 带回来给我们 |
[01:40] | Unfortunately, I was only able to keep half my promise. | 不幸的是 我只能履行一半的承诺 |
[01:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:45] | Where’s the wand? | 魔杖呢 |
[01:46] | I repaired it, but then the Warden took it from me. | 我修好了 但院长又把它拿走了 |
[01:50] | I didn’t come empty-handed, though. | 但我也没有空着手回来 |
[01:51] | Seems the orderly, | 因为护工 |
[01:53] | he enjoyed a little bit too much whiskey today. | 今天威士忌又喝多了 |
[01:55] | We need to get the wand back from that warden. | 我们得从那个院长手里把魔杖拿回来 |
[01:57] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[01:59] | Eh, no, uh, but first things first, | 不 但在找到他之前 |
[02:01] | before we find him, we must have a way to defeat him. | 首先要解决的 是怎么打败他 |
[02:04] | He’s quite powerful. | 他很强大 |
[02:06] | Now, I might have a way, but it is dangerous. | 我或许有办法 但很危险 |
[02:09] | Hasn’t stopped us before. | 危险从未阻止过我们 |
[02:13] | I just went to hell and back. | 我去过地狱又回来的 |
[02:16] | I’m not afraid of your Warden. | 我不怕你的院长 |
[02:19] | Then follow me. | 那跟我来吧 |
[02:27] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[02:30] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[02:37] | It’s like all the realms all at once. | 看起来像所有国度聚在了一起 |
[02:39] | You’re closer than you think. | 你想得差不多 |
[02:41] | This land is a refuge | 这里是个逃难地 |
[02:43] | filled with outcasts from all over. | 这里全是被各处驱逐的人 |
[02:45] | Each forced to flee their problems. | 每个人都是被迫逃避到这里 |
[02:46] | Each finding safe haven here. | 每个人都在这里找到了避风港 |
[02:48] | Forced to flee from what? | 被迫逃避什么 |
[02:50] | Well, the reasons are as varied as the populace, | 每个人的原因不同 |
[02:52] | and everyone has their own tale. | 每个人都有自己的故事 |
[02:53] | That’s why this place has come to be known | 所以这个地方会被称为 |
[02:55] | as “The Land of Untold Stories.” | “无故事国” |
[02:57] | It’s a tad ironic of a name, no, | 真是个讽刺的名字 |
[02:59] | given that this land is seemingly filled with stories. | 这里可到处都是故事呢 |
[03:01] | Perhaps, but there’s only one story | 或许吧 但现在我们需要担心的 |
[03:03] | we need to worry about right now. That’s our own. | 只有一个故事 就是我们自己的 |
[03:05] | Right, and that story better end | 没错 这个故事的结尾 |
[03:06] | with us getting back to our world. | 最好是我们回到了自己的世界 |
[03:20] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[03:21] | Henry, will you stop? | 亨利 你能停停吗 |
[03:23] | Your moms told us to wait back in the library. | 你的妈妈们让我们在图书馆等着 |
[03:25] | They could be in trouble. | 她们可能遇到麻烦了 |
[03:26] | And since when do you care what they say? | 你什么时候开始听她们的话了 |
[03:27] | You already ran away with me. | 你已经跟我一起逃出来了 |
[03:29] | You lied about the Dark Grail. | 在黑暗圣杯的事上说了谎 |
[03:30] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[03:33] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[03:35] | And if you really think this is the best thing to do, | 如果你真觉得这是最好的办法 |
[03:38] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[03:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | But I hope you have a good plan, | 但我希望你有个好计划 |
[03:46] | because we don’t have magic | 因为我们没有魔法 |
[03:47] | and we have no idea where you grandfather is. | 我们也不知道你爷爷在哪里 |
[03:51] | Actually, I think I do. | 说起来 我觉得我知道 |
[04:41] | Well, don’t just stand there. | 别光站着啊 |
[04:57] | Here is your dinner, sir. | 这是您的晚餐 先生 |
[05:00] | The spaghetti Bolognese. | 意大利番茄牛肉面 |
[05:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[05:06] | The kitchen must have made a mistake. | 厨房肯定是弄错了 |
[05:07] | I’ll get it fixed right away. | 我马上叫他们调整 |
[05:08] | No need. | 不必了 |
[05:11] | The meal is irrelevant. | 晚餐是什么不重要 |
[05:17] | This is sterling silver? | 这是纯银的吗 |
[05:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:24] | You can leave. | 你可以走了 |
[05:28] | Actually, there is one more thing. | 其实还有件事 |
[05:40] | Things might get messy here. | 这里可能会弄的很乱 |
[05:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:59] | Gold might have magic on his side. | 戈登或许有魔法 |
[06:01] | But he sure isn’t subtle. | 但他还真不懂低调 |
[06:02] | If I know Henry, ?he’s already disobeyed us. | 就我了解的亨利 他肯定已经不听话了 |
[06:04] | We should call ?and tell him to stay put. | 该打给他让他待着别动 |
[06:06] | Which would work ?if I hadn’t torched his phone. | 我要没把他的手机烧掉 这办法应该可以 |
[06:10] | What the hell? | 你说什么 |
[06:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:13] | It’s Granny. Something’s happened in Storybrooke. | 是外婆 童话镇出事了 |
[06:16] | My parents, Hook, and your sister | 我父母 虎克 还有你姐姐 |
[06:17] | were pulled through some kind of portal. | 被传送门吸走了 |
[06:18] | Again? | 又吸走了 |
[06:19] | To where? | 去哪了 |
[06:21] | Granny is an expert on lasagna, not magic. | 外婆家最拿手的是千层面 不是魔法 |
[06:22] | All she says is that they vanished with the Sorcerer’s wand | 她只说他们和魔法师的魔杖一起消失了 |
[06:25] | and never came back. | 再也没回来过 |
[06:30] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[06:34] | They might all be in danger. | 他们可能都会有危险 |
[06:35] | We have to bring them home. | 我们必须把他们带回家 |
[06:36] | Well, the only way to do that | 只有一个办法 |
[06:37] | is to get our magic back from Gold. | 就是从戈登那抢回我们的魔法 |
[06:38] | What are you doing? We need a plan. | 你想做什么 我们需要制定一个计划 |
[06:40] | I have one. I still have a fist. | 我已经有计划 至少我还有拳头 |
[06:42] | Gold still has a nose. | 戈登也还有鼻子接我这一拳 |
[06:44] | If you don’t like it, I’ll do this alone. | 如果你不喜欢 那我就单独行动 |
[06:45] | I get it. I want to help my family, too, | 我明白 我也想救我家人 |
[06:46] | but we have to be smart about this. | 但是我们不能鲁莽行事 |
[06:54] | Didn’t you see the sign? | 你没看到门上挂的牌子吗 |
[06:55] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[06:57] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[06:58] | The Savior doesn’t even know I’m here. | 救世主不知道我来了 |
[07:03] | So, what makes you think | 那你凭什么以为 |
[07:04] | I have any interest in talking to you? | 我有兴趣和你谈 |
[07:07] | Because the storm clouds outside tell me | 因为外面那团乌云告诉我 |
[07:11] | you haven’t been able to wake Belle yet. | 你还无法唤醒贝儿 |
[07:13] | And apparently, it’s not from a lack of trying. | 显然 你并不是没有努力尝试 |
[07:17] | Seems to me like you can use the help of your best student. | 在我看来 你的得意门生能帮到你 |
[07:22] | Yes, but we both know that’s not you, dearie. | 但我们都清楚那人不是你 亲爱的 |
[07:25] | My best student was a Queen. | 我的得意门生是个王后 |
[07:27] | You have her buried under layers | 而你已经将她 |
[07:28] | of tasteful cotton and good intentions. | 掩埋在华服和善意之下了 |
[07:31] | Such a pity. | 真可惜 |
[07:33] | What if I told you I was ready to let her back out? | 如果我告诉你我准备放她出来呢 |
[07:35] | What if I told you I am sick of losing everyone I care about? | 如果我告诉你我厌倦了失去我所有的挚爱呢 |
[07:40] | Well, I’d say, “What’s changed?” | 我会说 是什么令你改变了 |
[07:43] | Zelena. | 因为塞琳娜 |
[07:45] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦 |
[07:47] | All because the heroes convinced her | 全因那些英雄们说服她 |
[07:49] | to use the Sorcerer’s wand, | 使用魔法师的魔杖 |
[07:50] | and now they’re trapped in another realm. | 而现在他们困在了另一个国度 |
[07:58] | What makes you think I would ever help Zelena? | 你凭什么认为我会帮塞琳娜 |
[08:01] | Because you need me. | 因为你需要我 |
[08:04] | You need the Evil Queen. | 你需要巫后 |
[08:08] | I don’t want to lose one more person I love. | 我不想再失去我爱的人 |
[08:12] | Not after what happened to Robin Hood. | 尤其是在罗宾汉出事之后 |
[08:17] | Well, perhaps you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[08:19] | Perhaps we can help one another. | 也许我们可以互相帮助 |
[08:24] | May I? | 外套给我吧 |
[08:27] | Now, let’s talk about finding your sister. | 现在来谈谈如何找你姐姐吧 |
[08:33] | Yes, this is where I lived | 我还在医院做医生时 |
[08:35] | when I was still a doctor at the hospital. | 就是住在这里 |
[08:37] | So, not many maids ?with untold stories, then. | 所以没什么没故事的人给你做佣人 |
[08:44] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[08:45] | A serum I created, | 我制造的血清 |
[08:46] | designed to separate the good from the evil in someone. | 专门用来分离人性中的善良与邪恶 |
[08:50] | It’s what we’re going to use to defeat the Warden. | 我们要用它来打败院长 |
[08:52] | Well, how? I didn’t exactly see any good in him. | 要怎么做 我可没在他身上看到善良的一面 |
[08:54] | Uh, it — it’s there. | 他有的 |
[08:56] | And the good has been fighting to get out for a long time, | 善良的一面一直挣扎着想要出来 |
[08:59] | but it never could. | 但从能成功过 |
[09:00] | Till now. | 直到现在 |
[09:02] | The flower — | 这朵花 |
[09:03] | it’s from the vine you were trimming back in the garden. | 生长在你修剪藤蔓的花园里 |
[09:04] | Yes. The final ingredient. | 对 这是最后一个成分 |
[09:20] | If only he knew I was growing it right under his nose. | 幸亏他不知道我在他眼皮底下种了这朵花 |
[09:22] | Actually, he did. Back off! | 其实他知道 后退 |
[09:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:26] | You — You were passed out drunk. | 你不是醉得不省人事吗 |
[09:28] | I let you get away so you could finish your serum. | 我放你走 是为了让你完成血清 |
[09:30] | Now let’s show the Warden what you’ve done. | 给院长看看你都干了什么好事 |
[09:36] | Get away! | 走开 |
[09:37] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[09:38] | You have to run! | 你们赶快跑 |
[09:45] | David, I think I know what story our good doctor is from. | 戴维 我知道善良医生是来自哪个故事了 |
[09:48] | Dr. Jekyll, which means he’s… | 杰基尔医生 就是说他是 |
[09:50] | Mr. Hyde. | 海德先生 |
[09:52] | The Warden — Mr. Who? Who’s Mr. Hyde? | 院长 谁 谁是海德先生 |
[09:54] | You know what I say? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[09:55] | Shoot first, ask questions later! | 先出击 再提问 |
[10:05] | Jekyll was right. | 杰基尔说得对 |
[10:07] | Run! | 快跑 |
[10:08] | Run. | 快跑 |
[10:09] | No. | 别追 |
[10:28] | To helping one another once again. | 为再次互相帮助干一杯 |
[10:33] | Speaking of, where is Belle? | 说到这个 贝儿呢 |
[10:36] | She was taken — | 她被带走了 |
[10:37] | or rather Pandora’s Box was taken with her in it. | 确切地说是她在潘多拉魔盒里 盒子被带走了 |
[10:41] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[10:43] | I didn’t know how till you arrived. | 你来了我才知道怎么回事 |
[10:45] | It was the Sorcerer’s wand. | 是因为魔法师的魔杖 |
[10:47] | Zelena must be trapped because someone’s taken it from her, | 塞琳娜受困 肯定是因为有人抢走了魔杖 |
[10:50] | which means they’re both in the same realm. | 就是说他们在同一个国度里 |
[10:53] | And you — | 而你 |
[10:55] | well, you’re gonna help me find it, Your Majesty. | 你要帮我找到魔杖 王后陛下 |
[11:05] | Help yourself to a drink, Ms. Swan. | 请随意喝点东西 斯旺小姐 |
[11:10] | I think I’ll pass. | 不用了 |
[11:12] | You knew. | 你知道 |
[11:14] | Of course I knew. | 我当然知道 |
[11:16] | You’ve changed, Regina. | 你已经变了 瑞金娜 |
[11:19] | The loss of one man isn’t gonna push you back over the edge. | 失去一个男人不会让你变回原来的样子 |
[11:23] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[11:25] | For better or worse, this is now who you are. | 不管怎样 这就是你现在的样子 |
[11:30] | Guilt-ridden and weak. | 满怀愧疚 而且软弱无比 |
[11:35] | I only let you in because I needed this. | 我让你进来只是因为这个 |
[11:40] | Something connected to Zelena so you can find them. | 与塞琳娜有关的东西 你好用来找到他们 |
[11:44] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[11:46] | And now that I have it, | 既然我已经拿到了 |
[11:49] | I have no need for either of you. | 我就不需要你们俩了 |
[11:52] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[11:54] | Stop. | 住手 |
[11:55] | Henry, get out of here. | 亨利 出去 |
[11:57] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[11:58] | Yes, there is. | 我做的了 |
[12:04] | No. | 不 |
[12:25] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[12:30] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[12:33] | I destroyed magic. | 我毁掉了魔法 |
[12:42] | Now, Poole, you might want to go into the other room. | 现在 普尔 你也许该去另一个房间了 |
[13:30] | So nice to finally meet you, Doctor. | 很高兴终于见到你了 医生 |
[13:36] | Hyde. | 海德 |
[13:39] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说了很多你的事 |
[13:52] | You’re even more disappointing in person. | 你本人更让人失望 |
[13:56] | So weak. | 太软弱 |
[14:00] | So pathetic. | 太可悲 |
[14:06] | I was actually impressed that you had the courage | 我很惊讶你居然有勇气 |
[14:08] | to try to finish that serum of yours in secret. | 想自己秘密完成血清 |
[14:11] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[14:13] | Being with you was destroying me. | 和你在一起会毁了我 |
[14:17] | But do you see the irony? | 但你看到讽刺的一面了吗 |
[14:20] | Being separate is… | 恰恰是分开 |
[14:25] | …what’s going to destroy you. | 会毁了你 |
[14:40] | I don’t think so, mate! | 我不这么觉得 伙计 |
[14:48] | I’ve been waiting to do that. | 我想这么做好久了 |
[14:53] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[14:55] | I told you to run. | 我叫你们逃跑了 |
[14:57] | No. You risked everything to save us. | 不 你不顾一切想要救我们 |
[14:59] | We had to do the same. | 我们也会不顾一切救你 |
[15:00] | To be clear, I was fine running. | 先说清楚 我是很想逃跑的 |
[15:01] | Now I’m going to kill you all. | 现在我会杀了你们所有人 |
[15:10] | Leave it. It’s of no use to us now. | 别管它了 对我们已经没用了 |
[15:12] | And we don’t want to be here when he wakes up. | 他醒的时候我们也不想在旁边 |
[15:17] | Have you any idea what you’ve just done? | 你知道你刚刚做了什么吗 |
[15:19] | Stopped you from hurting my moms and anybody else. | 阻止你伤害我妈妈和其他人 |
[15:22] | You stopped me from rescuing Belle, | 你妨碍了我救贝儿 |
[15:24] | not to mention your family, | 更别提救你的家人 |
[15:26] | who are now trapped in the same realm with her! | 他们都和贝儿困在同一个世界 |
[15:29] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[15:32] | David, Snow, Hook, and Zelena are in another realm right now. | 戴维 白雪 虎克和塞琳娜都在另一个世界 |
[15:37] | And thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[15:39] | we have no way of helping them get back. | 我们没办法带他们回来了 |
[15:41] | I did what I had to. | 我做了我该做的事 |
[15:43] | This isn’t on me. | 错不在我 |
[15:44] | It’s on you. | 错的是你 |
[15:45] | – Henry. – I’ll make sure he doesn’t go far. | -亨利 -我去盯着他 不让他跑太远 |
[15:49] | Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |
[15:51] | Henry rid it of its magic. | 因为亨利镇上没有魔法了 |
[15:52] | What happened to it? | 镇子怎么样了 |
[15:53] | Storybrooke survived for 28 years without magic. | 没有魔法童话镇也度过了28年 |
[15:56] | I’m sure it can manage a few more. | 我想再熬一段时间一定也没问题 |
[15:58] | You said it would be destroyed. | 你说过它会被毁掉 |
[15:59] | Yes, when I had to motivate you to find your wayward son. | 没错 因为我要让你去找你任性的儿子 |
[16:02] | What should we do? Call the police? | 我们该怎么办 叫警察吗 |
[16:04] | See how he does without his powers in a real prison? | 看看没有魔法他在货真价实的监狱里过得怎样 |
[16:06] | That’s an excellent idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[16:07] | Not if you want my help finding the one person | 不过你们就别想要我帮忙 |
[16:09] | who may still have magic. | 找到唯一有魔法的人了 |
[16:11] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[16:11] | You said this was a land without magic! | 你说过这个世界没有魔法 |
[16:13] | It is. And it isn’t. | 是 也不是 |
[16:16] | Enough with the riddles. Who has magic? | 别打哑迷了 谁有魔法 |
[16:18] | Well, for that answer, it looks like | 为了找到答案 看起来 |
[16:19] | we’re just gonna have to learn to work together now. | 我们现在得学着怎么合作了 |
[16:23] | All right, I’ll go with Gold | 好吧 我和戈登一起 |
[16:24] | and make sure he keeps his hands off this crystal. | 确保他不会再碰水晶 |
[16:26] | You find Henry. | 你去找亨利 |
[16:37] | Can we have a second? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[16:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:45] | How’d you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道来这找我 |
[16:46] | Because when we lived in New York, | 因为我们住在纽约的时候 |
[16:48] | this is where we came when you were upset. | 你难过时就会来这 |
[16:50] | And I’d give you a penny | 我会给你一便士 |
[16:51] | and tell you to wish your problems away. | 告诉你许个愿让烦恼都消失 |
[16:53] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[16:54] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:56] | Want to give it a try? | 想试试吗 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry, Mom, | 对不起 妈妈 |
[16:58] | but that’s not gonna make me feel better now. | 但那不会让我感觉好一点 |
[17:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:01] | When we lived here, there wasn’t any magic. | 我们住在这里的时候根本没有魔法 |
[17:05] | We didn’t even know it existed. | 我们都不知道魔法的存在 |
[17:06] | And, Mom, we were happy. | 妈妈 我们当时很快乐 |
[17:10] | We were. | 的确 |
[17:12] | And I wouldn’t trade that time for anything. | 那段时光对我来说是千金不换的 |
[17:15] | But you’re forgetting something. | 但是你忘了 |
[17:17] | It was just the two of us. And now — | 那时候只有我们母子二人 但是现在 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[17:20] | And that’s why I thought if I destroyed magic | 所以我以为如果我消灭了 |
[17:23] | in Storybrooke ?that we could all be happy | 童话镇的魔法 所有人都能得到幸福了 |
[17:26] | like you and I were. | 就像我们当年那样 |
[17:27] | But because of what I did, | 但是因为我的所作所为 |
[17:29] | we’ll never even see half of our family again. | 有一半家人我们永远都见不到了 |
[17:32] | That may not be true. | 这不一定 |
[17:34] | Your mom is with Gold to try to find a way. | 你妈妈和戈登正在想办法 |
[17:38] | Should we see if they had any luck? | 要不要看看他们运气如何 |
[17:46] | Why didn’t you believe me | 我说我想帮你的时候 |
[17:48] | when I told you I wanted to help you? | 你为什么不相信我 |
[17:50] | Wondering if you’ve lost your edge? | 你怀疑自己失去锋芒了吗 |
[17:52] | Or hoping you finally managed to bury the Evil Queen | 还是希望自己终于可以把巫后 |
[17:55] | deep enough inside that I wouldn’t buy it? | 埋藏在内心深处 以至于我不会上当 |
[17:57] | Don’t try to psychoanalyze me. | 别给我来心理分析这一套 |
[17:59] | Look. Let me give you a friendly piece of advice. | 出于友善 我给你一条建议吧 |
[18:02] | Partitioning the darkness inside | 隔绝内心的黑暗 |
[18:04] | will not help you become the woman you want to be. | 不会让你成为理想中的自己 |
[18:08] | It worked so far. | 目前为止效果不错 |
[18:10] | Has it? | 是吗 |
[18:12] | You know, I once thought I could contain the darkness | 你知道吗 我曾经以为我可以 |
[18:14] | to one tiny corner of my soul. | 把黑暗关在灵魂中的小角落里 |
[18:16] | First for Baelfire, then for Belle. | 最开始为了比尔菲 后来为了贝儿 |
[18:19] | And I always failed. Do you want to know why? | 但我屡战屡败 你知道为什么吗 |
[18:21] | Because I like the darkness. | 因为我喜欢黑暗 |
[18:25] | It’s as much who I am as the light. | 我的本性就是黑白参半的 |
[18:28] | Why can’t you seem to grasp it’s not either/or? | 你为什么不明白这不是非黑即白的 |
[18:30] | Because I’m not like you. | 因为我不像你 |
[18:33] | I don’t like the darkness. | 我不喜欢黑暗 |
[18:36] | You can tell yourself what you like. | 你可以继续自欺欺人 |
[18:38] | But deep down, ?the Evil Queen is who you are. | 但是内心深处 巫后才是你的本性 |
[18:43] | And the more you keep her locked inside, | 你越把她关起来 |
[18:46] | the more you’re gonna suffer. | 内心就越受煎熬 |
[18:55] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[19:00] | Greetings. | 欢迎光临 |
[19:02] | What brings you to my humble shop? | 二位光临小店有何贵干 |
[19:04] | Well, we’re in the market for something | 我们想买点 |
[19:05] | a little more powerful than what you have on display. | 比你店面上摆的效力更强的东西 |
[19:08] | If you mean narcotics, I’m just a simple herbalist. | 我不卖毒品 只是个卖草药的罢了 |
[19:11] | I don’t think so. | 这我不敢苟同 |
[19:13] | Regina, meet The Dragon. | 瑞金娜 这位就是龙 |
[19:18] | Good to see you’re breathing again. | 很高兴看到你又活过来了 |
[19:20] | I hear one of my father’s minions paid you a visit. | 听说我父亲的一个小喽啰来拜访过你 |
[19:22] | Peter Pan was powerful, but I’m resilient. | 彼得·潘很强大 但是我复原力很强 |
[19:26] | I assume you’re here because you want something, | 我猜你来是有求于我 |
[19:29] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[19:32] | But I’m afraid I’m not in the business | 但恕我不想帮助 |
[19:35] | of helping hearts filled with such darkness. | 如此黑暗之人 |
[19:38] | Gold, this is a waste of time. | 戈登 我们是在浪费时间 |
[19:39] | But you… | 但是你 |
[19:41] | you I will help. | 我会帮你 |
[19:44] | I see a noble battle deep inside your soul, Regina, | 我能看到你灵魂深处的挣扎 瑞金娜 |
[19:49] | between light and dark. | 光明与黑暗之战 |
[19:52] | And for that, I will do my best to aid you. | 所以我会竭尽全力帮你 |
[19:58] | It is imperative you win… | 为了我们所有人 |
[20:01] | for all of us. | 你必须要赢 |
[20:40] | There. Look. | 你们看 |
[20:45] | Where the hell is that? | 他们到底是在哪里 |
[20:46] | Wherever it is, they’re in trouble. | 不管在哪里 反正他们有麻烦了 |
[20:48] | We need to get through so we can help them. | 我们必须过去帮助他们 |
[21:06] | I’m afraid opening a portal to that realm is beyond my power. | 我的魔法不足以打开去那个国度的传送门 |
[21:11] | You can’t give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[21:13] | My family, they’re in trouble. | 我的家人有麻烦了 |
[21:14] | I’ve done all I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[21:18] | But you… | 但是你 |
[21:20] | …you haven’t. | 你还没有尽全力 |
[21:23] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:25] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[21:26] | Just because the boy destroyed Storybrooke’s magic | 这孩子摧毁了童话镇的魔法 |
[21:29] | doesn’t mean there isn’t any in this world. | 不代表这个世界里没有其他魔法了 |
[21:31] | Oh, really? Because I think there’s a reason | 是吗 这里叫”没有魔法的世界” |
[21:32] | they call this place The Land Without Magic. | 不是信口雌黄的吧 |
[21:35] | Yes, because that’s how it appears. | 没错 因为表面上看起来就是这样 |
[21:39] | There’s magic everywhere if you’re willing to see it. | 你只要你愿意去发现 魔法无处不在 |
[21:43] | That sounds an awful lot like something | 这句话听着太耳熟了 |
[21:45] | a friend told me a long time ago. | 和我一个朋友很久以前说的一模一样 |
[21:47] | August? | 奥古斯特吗 |
[21:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:52] | I know who you are, Savior. | 我知道你是谁 救世主 |
[21:56] | If you want to find magic, remember… | 如果你想找到魔法的话 请记住 |
[22:02] | what he taught you. | 他教过你的内容 |
[22:06] | “You have to believe.” | 你必须要相信 |
[22:10] | So, how do you suggest we do that? | 那你有什么好建议 |
[22:13] | After all, saying you believe doesn’t make it so. | 毕竟嘴上说相信不代表真的相信了 |
[22:19] | I know how. | 我知道怎么办了 |
[22:22] | How is that going to help us? | 这有什么用 |
[22:25] | Because there’s magic in it. | 因为这里面有魔法 |
[22:27] | Every time someone makes a wish. | 每次有人许愿的时候都有 |
[22:29] | I don’t think throwing a coin in a fountain | 我觉得龙说的意思不是 |
[22:31] | is what The Dragon was talking about. | 往喷泉里丢硬币吧 |
[22:33] | All due respect, Grandpa, | 爷爷 恕我直言 |
[22:35] | but I think that was exactly what he was talking about. | 但我觉得他就是那个意思 |
[22:40] | Mom, when we were living in New York, | 妈妈 我们住在纽约的时候 |
[22:42] | do you remember the last time you took me here? | 你最后一次带我来的场景还记得吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah. I don’t know. ?You were upset about something. | 记得 记不太清了 你当时有些沮丧 |
[22:47] | Maybe something at school? | 为学校的事儿 |
[22:48] | It was because of you. | 是因为你 |
[22:50] | I could tell you were lonely, | 我看出你很孤独 |
[22:52] | so I wished our family would be complete, | 所以我希望我们有个完整的家 |
[22:53] | and do you know what happened a few days later? | 你知道几天后发生了什么吗 |
[22:56] | Hook came to New York, | 虎克来到了纽约 |
[22:58] | and he brought us back to Storybrooke | 带我们回到了童话镇 |
[22:59] | and we were reunited with our family. | 我们得以和家人重聚 |
[23:01] | There was magic. | 那就是魔法 |
[23:03] | It was right here. | 都在这里 |
[23:04] | We just didn’t know it. | 我们只是不知道罢了 |
[23:06] | Don’t you see? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[23:07] | We just need to wish they were back. | 我们只需要许愿让他们都回来 |
[23:13] | I wish we were reunited with our family. | 我希望我们能一家团圆 |
[23:20] | Come on. | 快来 |
[23:21] | It can’t just be me. | 光靠我可不行 |
[23:24] | Everybody make a wish. | 每个人都许一个愿 |
[23:27] | This will work. I promise. | 我保证会实现的 |
[23:29] | Okay, kid. | 好吧 孩子 |
[23:47] | Emma. Did you see that? | 艾玛 看到了吗 |
[23:54] | Sometimes that boy surprises me. | 那男孩总有让我大吃一惊的时候 |
[23:58] | We just need more. | 我们需要更多 |
[24:07] | Well, we can blend in here, but so can Hyde. | 我们可以混在人群里 但海德也行 |
[24:09] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[24:10] | Is there a reason your evil alter ego | 你邪恶的一面看起来 |
[24:12] | doesn’t look anything like you? | 一点也不像你 有什么原因吗 |
[24:13] | And is 10 times as strong? | 而且有你十倍的强 |
[24:15] | Everyone sees their worst self differently — | 每个人对自己邪恶面的看法都不同 |
[24:17] | some as a mirror image, others as a literal monster. | 有些是镜像 有些则是怪物 |
[24:21] | However the mind conjures it. | 你怎么想的 就是什么样 |
[24:22] | Well, perhaps next time, try an aggressive bunny rabbit. | 也许下次该试一只好斗的兔子 |
[24:25] | All right, we got to find a way out. | 好了 我们得找路出去 |
[24:26] | Over here. | 这边 |
[24:33] | Hurry. This way. | 快 这边 |
[24:38] | Seriously. | 真的吗 |
[24:40] | Come on! | 快 |
[24:50] | People of New York City! | 纽约的人们 |
[24:55] | My name is Henry Mills, | 我叫亨利·米尔斯 |
[24:58] | and I need your help! | 我需要你们帮助 |
[25:04] | My family’s in danger, but we can save them with magic! | 我一家身处险境 但靠魔法能救他们 |
[25:15] | I know how crazy it sounds. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[25:17] | But magic is real. | 但是魔法是真实存在的 |
[25:19] | It’s all around us. | 它就在我们身边 |
[25:22] | You just have to be willing to see it. | 只要你们愿意去发现 |
[25:23] | You have to be willing to believe. | 只要你们愿意相信 |
[25:26] | And I know how hard that is. | 我知道这听上去很难 |
[25:29] | I once let my own belief waver. | 我的信仰也曾动摇过 |
[25:32] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[25:39] | We need magic. | 我们需要魔法 |
[25:42] | It can make the world a better place. | 魔法能让这个世界变得更好 |
[25:45] | I know it seems impossible. | 我知道这听着是天方夜谭 |
[25:47] | But think about it– at some point in your life, | 但想想 你们人生的某些时刻 |
[25:50] | every one of you was once a believer, and at some point, | 你们都曾是信徒 而之后 |
[25:53] | you left that part of you behind. | 你们就将信仰抛之脑后了 |
[25:55] | But you can go back to it. | 但你们可以重拾信仰 |
[25:58] | If you believe. | 只要你们去相信 |
[26:01] | So, what do you say? | 你们觉得如何 |
[26:03] | Will you make a wish for us? | 你们愿意为我们许个愿吗 |
[26:05] | Will you help us return magic to this world? | 你们愿意帮我们重新找到魔法吗 |
[26:13] | We just have to make a wish! | 我们只要许个愿 |
[26:14] | Come on! Let’s go! | 来吧 来吧 |
[26:18] | Here, come on. | 这边 |
[26:42] | He’s actually restoring magic. | 他真的在重塑魔法 |
[26:46] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[26:47] | I told you. | 我说过的吧 |
[27:10] | Pennies. | 硬币 |
[27:23] | Not pennies, David. | 不是硬币 戴维 |
[27:25] | Wishes. | 是愿望 |
[27:27] | I don’t care who’s making them. | 我不管是谁干的 |
[27:28] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快走吧 |
[27:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[27:45] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[27:52] | I knew you’d find us, Swan. | 我就知道你会找到我们的 斯旺 |
[27:54] | It wasn’t me this time. It was all Henry. | 这次不是我 是亨利 |
[28:11] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[28:12] | They think it was all an act. | 他们以为是场表演 |
[28:14] | That none of this is real. | 都不是真的 |
[28:16] | It’s okay, Henry. | 没关系 亨利 |
[28:17] | This is the only way they can understand. | 只有这样他们才能理解 |
[28:21] | But for a moment, they believed. | 但有那么一刻 他们真的相信了 |
[28:24] | For a moment, you — | 有那么一刻 你… |
[28:26] | you did the impossible. | 你把不可能变为了可能 |
[28:27] | You made the world believe. | 你让世界相信 |
[28:45] | Still battling against your better half, I see. | 还在和你的良善面斗争啊 |
[28:52] | And failing. | 还是失败了 |
[28:55] | So, you made it through that portal. | 你通过了传送门 |
[28:59] | I’m never one to miss an opportunity. | 我可不会错过良机 |
[29:02] | Of course not. | 当然啦 |
[29:04] | And now that you’re finally here, Rumplestiltskin, | 你终于来了 朗普斯金 |
[29:11] | you’re going to help me win that battle. | 你要帮我打赢这场仗 |
[29:13] | Because if you ever wish to see your wife | 因为如果你想要再见到你的妻子 |
[29:16] | or your child-to-be again, | 和未出生的孩子 |
[29:20] | you’ll do as I ask. | 你就得听我的 |
[29:24] | The only deal I’m gonna make with you | 我和你所做的唯一交易 |
[29:26] | is the one where you return that box to me, | 就是你把盒子还给我 |
[29:29] | and then, I suppose, you get to live. | 然后我让你活命 |
[29:34] | I can help you… | 我可以帮你 |
[29:36] | wake Belle. | 唤醒贝儿 |
[29:44] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[29:46] | I know that she’s under a sleeping curse. | 我知道她中了沉睡咒 |
[29:48] | I can provide you with the information to wake her. | 我可以告诉你怎么苏醒她 |
[29:52] | You’re lying, | 说谎 |
[29:54] | thinking it’ll save your skin. | 你以为这样就能活命了吗 |
[29:56] | Am I, now? | 是吗 |
[30:02] | I’ve been the warden here to | 我在这里当院长这么多年 |
[30:04] | many from all distant lands. | 无数遥远世界的人来到我这儿 |
[30:07] | I’ve learned much. | 我知道很多事 |
[30:09] | There is one place | 有一个地方 |
[30:13] | that had the answer you seek. | 你能在那儿找到答案 |
[30:19] | Where? | 哪里 |
[30:24] | I think it’s time that we talk about a deal. | 现在是时候做个交易了 |
[30:32] | I’ll never be able to thank you enough | 你能回来救我 |
[30:34] | for coming back to save me. | 真的太感谢了 |
[30:36] | Now that I’m separated from that monster, | 现在我逃离了那个魔鬼 |
[30:38] | I can make a fresh start of my life in your Storybrooke. | 我可以回童话镇重新开始 |
[30:43] | Still missing a crocodile. | 还是找不到老鳄鱼 |
[30:45] | Gold wasn’t in the park? | 戈登不在公园吗 |
[30:46] | In all the commotion, he must have slipped through | 出了那么大乱子 他肯定是溜进了 |
[30:47] | the portal to find Belle. | 传送门 回去找贝儿了 |
[30:49] | Where’s Regina? Wasn’t she out there looking with you? | 瑞金娜呢 她不是和你一起出去的吗 |
[30:51] | No. She said she wanted to be alone, but she wouldn’t say why. | 不 她说她想一个人静静 没说原因 |
[30:54] | Emma, this couldn’t still be about the squabble | 艾玛 她不可能还因为你们俩在 |
[30:56] | you two had in Storybrooke, could it? | 童话镇的口角而耿耿于怀 |
[30:58] | No, we solved that. | 是的 已经解决了 |
[30:59] | I know what this is. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[31:01] | It’s something bigger. | 是更严重的事 |
[31:20] | I thought you might like something to keep you warm. | 我想你会需要点喝的暖暖身子 |
[31:23] | You know I don’t do hot cocoa with cinnamon. | 我又不喜欢热可可加肉桂那套 |
[31:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:30] | Emma told me what’s going on with you. | 艾玛说了你的事 |
[31:35] | You don’t have to go through this alone. | 你不用一个人苦苦煎熬的 |
[31:39] | Well, I’m afraid that I do. | 恐怕就是这样的 |
[31:42] | If I want to keep the Evil Queen at bay, | 如果我要控制住巫后 |
[31:44] | I have to open myself up to a life of pain and suffering. | 我就得面对充满痛苦的人生 |
[31:51] | And if I don’t keep her at bay… | 如果我不控制她 |
[31:57] | Well, that’s just not an option. | 好像没有这个选项 |
[31:59] | There has to be something we can do. | 一定有什么是我们可以做的 |
[32:00] | There isn’t. Trust me. | 没有 相信我 |
[32:05] | I even made a second wish at the fountain. | 我在喷泉那里还许了第二个愿 |
[32:08] | I wished the Evil Queen away | 我希望巫后能消失 |
[32:10] | so I can be free of everything she did. | 我就可以从她以前的一切所作所为中解脱了 |
[32:14] | I did. | 我的所作所为 |
[32:18] | We forgive you, you know. | 我们已经原谅你了 你知道的 |
[32:23] | The problem is, as long as she’s inside me, | 但问题是 只要她还在 |
[32:27] | that doesn’t matter. | 原谅就不重要 |
[32:29] | Her baggage, her karma — call it what you want — | 她的包袱 她的报应 随你们怎么叫 |
[32:35] | will always be there. | 就是我的 |
[32:39] | Just another useless wish. | 又一个无用的愿望罢了 |
[32:43] | You want a fresh start. | 你想要重新开始 |
[32:47] | I don’t know for sure, Regina, | 我不能确定 瑞金娜 |
[32:50] | but maybe that wish can come true, after all. | 但也许你的愿望能够实现 |
[32:54] | How? | 怎么实现 |
[32:57] | Jekyll said he didn’t know how to thank us, but he found a way. | 杰基尔说不知道怎么谢我们 但他有办法 |
[33:00] | He grabbed this before we fled the lab. | 逃出实验室前 他拿了这个 |
[33:03] | It’s the serum that split him from Mr. Hyde. | 这剂血清将他和海德先生分离了 |
[33:06] | He said there’s enough left for another dose. | 他说还够一剂的剂量 |
[33:09] | And you think this will work on me? | 你觉得这能对我起作用 |
[33:11] | I believe that this could be the end of the Evil Queen, | 我相信这会是巫后的终结 |
[33:14] | as long as you’re sure that’s what you want. | 只要你确定这是你所希望的 |
[33:18] | I want her gone. | 我希望她消失 |
[33:20] | Then let’s get rid of her. | 那我们就消灭她 |
[33:22] | Let’s be the family we were always meant to be. | 让我们成为真正的一家人 |
[33:24] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[33:27] | Go downstairs. | 下楼去 |
[33:29] | Jekyll said there will be a moment of disorientation | 杰基尔说分体后会有一小会儿 |
[33:31] | when the Evil Queen won’t have her magic. | 巫后将没有魔法 |
[33:32] | That’s your chance. You cannot hesitate. | 这就是你的机会 不能犹豫 |
[33:34] | Understood. | 明白 |
[33:36] | Now, please, leave me. | 现在请让我一个人吧 |
[33:38] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[33:40] | I’m staying, too. | 我也不走 |
[33:42] | I was there when the Evil Queen was born. | 我见证了巫后的出现 |
[33:43] | I kind of helped bring her into the world. | 我甚至是帮助了她来到这个世界 |
[33:47] | I want to see you end her. | 我要看着你了结了她 |
[33:53] | Get ready to stand back, because… | 随时后退 以防… |
[33:56] | I have a feeling we’re about to meet | 我觉得我们将看到 |
[33:58] | a very angry queen, | 一个怒火冲天的巫后 |
[34:00] | and she didn’t like you on a good day. | 她可不喜欢见到你 |
[34:03] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[34:04] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[34:59] | Look at what you’ve become. | 看看你都成什么样了 |
[35:14] | Regina, now’s your chance. Destroy her. | 瑞金娜 就现在 消灭她 |
[35:22] | You destroy me? | 你要消灭我 |
[35:26] | You don’t have what it takes. | 你哪有那种胆量 |
[35:32] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[35:34] | You’re weak. | 你太软弱了 |
[35:46] | No matter what you do, you can’t destroy our darkness. | 无论怎样 你都消灭不了我们内心的黑暗的 |
[35:53] | Deep down inside, you know the truth. | 内心深处 你是知道的 |
[36:00] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[36:07] | No. | 不 |
[36:10] | I don’t. | 我不需要 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:04] | Home sweet home. | 可爱的家啊 |
[37:06] | And in one piece. | 完好无损 |
[37:15] | I have to go, Henry. | 我得走了 亨利 |
[37:17] | My dad — I need to talk to him. | 我得找我爸爸去了 |
[37:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:20] | I’m sorry if I got you in trouble | 如果我给你惹麻烦了 我很抱歉 |
[37:21] | for missing everyone’s trip back to Camelot. | 我害你们没能回卡梅洛特 |
[37:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:27] | There’s something — something I haven’t told you. | 还有些事 我没有告诉你 |
[37:32] | My father didn’t go back, because he isn’t from Camelot. | 我父亲没回卡梅洛特 因为他不是那里的人 |
[37:37] | It’s just a place he wound up in. | 他只是后来去了那里 |
[37:39] | I — I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:42] | He’s originally from here, this land. | 他最初就是这里的人 |
[37:45] | From a place called Connecticut. | 叫康乃迪克州 |
[37:48] | What? | 什么 |
[37:49] | He never felt at home in Camelot, you know? | 他从不觉得卡梅洛特是自己的家 |
[37:51] | He always said he was glad that I was born there | 他总说他很高兴我在卡梅洛特出生 |
[37:54] | because, “Being a Connecticut Yankee | 因为作为一个为亚瑟王效力的 |
[37:56] | in King Arthur’s court is no great shakes.” | 康乃迪克州人 没什么了不起的 |
[38:00] | I don’t know what great shakes are, | 我不知道什么才是了不起 |
[38:01] | but I do know that I like it here. | 但我挺喜欢这里的 |
[38:26] | Really? | 你们搞什么 |
[38:27] | So, I’m guessing Operation Mixtape was a success? | 看来叫”混音带行动”挺成功的嘛 |
[38:31] | Mom. Come on. | 妈妈 别笑话我了 |
[38:32] | We still need to un-tether the magic from this thing. | 我们还得把魔法从这东西里释放出来 |
[38:55] | It’s even lovelier than you described. | 比你们描述得还要可爱 |
[38:57] | Well, follow me. We’ll show you around. | 跟我来 我们带你逛逛 |
[38:59] | First stop — Granny’s. | 第一站 外婆家 |
[39:02] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[39:04] | What is it, love? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[39:04] | You don’t still feel guilty about my return, do you? | 你不会还在为我的归来而感到内疚吧 |
[39:06] | No. Just after everything we’ve been through — | 不 只是经历了这一切 |
[39:09] | darkness, Hades, being separated by realms — | 黑暗 哈迪斯 被迫分离 |
[39:14] | I just wanted to say something, | 我想说点什么 |
[39:17] | you know, when we’re not in the middle of a big battle | 现在终于天下太平 |
[39:20] | or one of us is facing death, | 也没人面临死亡 |
[39:23] | when things are just normal. | 一切正常 |
[39:27] | And what’s that, Swan? | 你想说什么 斯旺 |
[39:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:48] | Well, you did it, Mom. You destroyed the Evil Queen. | 你做到了 妈妈 你消灭了巫后 |
[39:51] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:56] | Free. | 自由 |
[40:00] | Now let’s make sure no one can ever steal this again. | 现在我们要确保没人会再把这个偷走了 |
[40:35] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢了 |
[40:38] | I’d hate to be trapped in this town without magic. | 我可不想被困在这镇上 还没有魔法 |
[40:40] | That would be truly barbaric. | 那就太讨厌了 |
[40:44] | Mr. Hyde. | 海德先生 |
[40:45] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来的 |
[40:47] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[40:50] | He made a deal with you, didn’t he? | 你们做了交易 是吧 |
[40:52] | Yes, that he did. | 是的 |
[40:54] | I provided him with some information | 我用信息换取了 |
[40:57] | in exchange for Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |
[41:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:03] | Storybrooke is mine now. | 童话镇现在是我的了 |
[41:05] | And I brought some friends. | 我带了些朋友来 |
[41:16] | You know, I’ve been looking for a place like this | 知道吗 我一直在找这样的地方 |
[41:19] | for quite some time — | 找了很久 |
[41:21] | a land where all the world’s lost and forgotten stories | 一片可以让所有遗失或遗忘的故事 |
[41:25] | could play themselves out. | 都大显身手的地方 |
[41:26] | And now that I have brought them here, | 现在我把他们带来了这儿 |
[41:30] | that is exactly what they’re going to do. | 这就是他们要做的 |
[41:33] | Let me tell you something, “Mr. Hyde.” | 我把话说清楚 海德先生 |
[41:38] | I know how your story ends. | 我知道你的故事会怎么结束 |
[41:40] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[41:42] | I wouldn’t bet on it, Regina. | 我可不确定 瑞金娜 |
[41:45] | Despite what you may think, | 无论你怎么想 |
[41:47] | darkness is not as easy to snuff out | 黑暗并没有像你相信的那样 |
[41:53] | as you might believe. | 那么轻易得就被消灭了 |
[42:46] | Evil Queen. | 巫后 |
[42:48] | Regina never should have let me out to play. | 瑞金娜就不该放我出来 |
[42:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[42:54] | I came to set the record straight. | 我来拨乱反正啊 |
[42:58] | You were right about one thing, Dragon. | 有一件事你说对了 龙 |
[43:01] | There was a battle raging inside Regina. | 瑞金娜确实有一场仗要打 |
[43:06] | And she may have won the fight, | 她也许这一次赢了 |
[43:09] | but this… | 但现在… |
[43:12] | is a war. | 是战争 |
[43:16] | And it’s just begun. | 而且才刚刚开始 |
[43:27] | The Queen is back. | 巫后回来了 |