时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:40] | He’s coming, my prince! He’s coming! | 他要来了 我的王子 他要来了 |
[00:42] | We need your help! | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[00:48] | Please, sir. | 求你 先生 |
[00:49] | Our kingdom is in great danger. | 我们的王国面临巨大威胁 |
[00:52] | We need the Savior. | 我们需要救世主 |
[00:59] | I’m sorry. He’s not seeing anyone today. | 对不起 他今天不见人 |
[01:02] | What’s wrong with him? | 他是怎么了 |
[01:15] | Jafar. | 贾法尔 |
[01:17] | Please! No! | 求你 不要 |
[01:26] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[01:28] | The great Savior — hiding. | 伟大的救世主 却躲起来 |
[01:31] | This is a sad day, indeed. | 今天真是悲伤的日子 |
[01:33] | Please — don’t hurt him. | 求你 别伤害他 |
[01:38] | I heard, but I had to come see for myself. | 我有所耳闻 但我想亲眼看看 |
[01:41] | Look at the great Aladdin now. | 看看伟大的阿拉丁如今的样子 |
[01:45] | And to think you could have escaped this fate. | 你本可逃脱这样的命运 |
[01:52] | You’re gonna kill me… | 你要杀我 |
[01:55] | just get it over with. | 就赶紧的吧 |
[01:58] | No, not a chance. | 不 休想 |
[02:01] | I want to savor this. | 我要好好享受此刻 |
[02:04] | Do you remember when we first met? | 记得我们初见的时候吗 |
[02:06] | You were nothing but a common thief. | 你不过是个普通的小贼 |
[02:08] | But you had honor. | 但你还有尊严 |
[02:10] | Despite what you did to me. | 尽管你那样对我 |
[02:13] | The irony’s delicious. | 多么美妙的讽刺 |
[02:15] | It took becoming a hero for you to completely come apart. | 成为英雄却彻底毁了你 |
[02:19] | But that’s what always happens to Saviors, isn’t it? | 但救世主都是如此 不是吗 |
[02:23] | It’s the fate of Saviors. | 这就是救世主的命运 |
[02:26] | You give and give… | 你们不断付出 |
[02:29] | and give… and for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[02:32] | They pick the fruit, they cut the branches, | 他们摘果子 砍树枝 |
[02:36] | and all that’s left is this…shaky stump. | 最后只剩枯木桩 |
[02:42] | That’s why you never, ever hear these words about a Savior. | 所以救世主永远不可能有这样的命运 |
[02:47] | “They lived happily ever after.” | “他们从今过上了幸福的生活” |
[02:54] | Do take care, Aladdin. | 保重 阿拉丁 |
[03:24] | Oh, wait. What about Henry? | 等等 亨利呢 |
[03:25] | He’s with Regina. | 他在瑞金娜那儿 |
[03:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:28] | Wait! What about my parents? | 等等 那我父母呢 |
[03:29] | They have no interest in walking in on this. | 他们不会想这时候走进来的 |
[03:31] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[03:34] | And my leather jacket? | 那我的皮衣呢 |
[03:35] | – No, it’s fine. – ?Really? | -没事的 -是吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah, I like the red leather jacket. | 嗯 我喜欢你的红皮衣 |
[03:49] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[04:30] | What in the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:32] | It’s a dirigible — from The Land of Untold Stories. | 是一艘飞船 是”无故事国”的 |
[04:35] | What’s it doing in our town? | 它来我们镇上干什么 |
[04:37] | I believe you mean my town. | 你是说我的小镇吧 |
[04:42] | This is not your town. | 这里才不是你的镇 |
[04:45] | Oh, tell that to the Dark One. He gave it to me. | 跟黑暗者说去啊 他把这镇子给了我 |
[04:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[04:50] | I must prepare for my friends’ arrival. | 我要为我朋友的到来做准备了 |
[04:54] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[04:55] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[04:56] | My evil half is gone. I don’t know how strong I am. | 我邪恶的一半没了 我不确定自己的力量 |
[04:59] | Evil did not make you strong. Let’s do this. | 让你强大的不是邪恶 我们上吧 |
[05:03] | Muttonchops! | 络腮胡子 |
[05:20] | A word of advice — | 给你们个建议 |
[05:23] | Do be careful. | 务必小心 |
[05:25] | Nothing more dangerous than an untold story — | 没有什么比未诉说的故事 |
[05:29] | and the people who don’t want them told. | 和那些不希望这些故事被说出的人更加危险 |
[05:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:08] | Nobody in here. | 这里没人 |
[06:11] | Where the hell is everyone? | 人都哪去了 |
[06:12] | Somewhere out in the forest. | 在树林里 |
[06:13] | It’s hard to tell exactly how many people there are, but look. | 不好分辨一共有多少人 但看啊 |
[06:16] | From the spacing of their steps, they were running. | 但从脚步的间隔来看 他们是用跑的 |
[06:18] | Now they’re out there, scattered. | 现在他们四散在林子里了 |
[06:21] | What does Hyde want with them? | 海德想拿他们怎么样 |
[06:22] | It’s hard to tell. | 不好说 |
[06:23] | Depending on who he brought with him, | 这要看他带来了谁 |
[06:25] | these stories playing out could create chaos. | 这些故事一旦展开 可能会引起混乱 |
[06:27] | Well, that’s helpful. | 真有帮助 |
[06:28] | But all may not be lost. | 但未必是没办法了 |
[06:31] | You recall the orderly’s baton we used | 记得在我们的王国 |
[06:33] | to subdue Hyde in our realm? | 我们用来制服海德的护工警棍吗 |
[06:34] | Well, that same technology made the dirigible. | 飞船是用同一种科技制造的 |
[06:37] | With the wreckage, I may be able to scavenge | 有了这废墟 我或许能搜集到 |
[06:39] | what I need to make a weapon that could work on him. | 足够材料来制作一种对付他的武器 |
[06:40] | It’s the only thing I’ve ever seen that can bring him down. | 我只见过那东西制服他 |
[06:43] | Well let’s get salvaging. | 那我们开始捡吧 |
[07:02] | Hey, Emma, you okay? | 艾玛 你没事吧 |
[07:03] | Luv? What happened? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[07:07] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:09] | Come on. Let’s keep going. | 好了 我们继续吧 |
[07:31] | All right, Mr. Hyde. | 好了 海德先生 |
[07:34] | You have the keys to Storybrooke. | 你已经有了童话镇的钥匙 |
[07:37] | Now tell me what I want to know. | 告诉我 我想知道的吧 |
[07:42] | How can I wake Belle? | 我要怎么唤醒贝儿 |
[07:46] | There is a place | 有个地方 |
[07:49] | called The Temple of Morpheus. | 叫梦神殿 |
[07:52] | In it, you will find sands | 那里有沙子 |
[07:54] | that will allow you to walk in Belle’s dreams. | 那沙子能让你步入贝儿的梦境 |
[07:59] | Then you’ll be able to wake her. | 然后你就能唤醒她了 |
[08:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:50] | I’m Morpheus. | 我是梦神 |
[08:52] | Welcome to Belle’s dreamworld. | 欢迎来到贝儿的梦境 |
[08:54] | Would you like to wake her up? | 你想唤醒她吗 |
[09:09] | Zelena? | 塞琳娜 |
[09:13] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[09:14] | Welcome to the madhouse. | 欢迎来到疯子屋 |
[09:16] | What is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[09:17] | I’m just unpacking. | 我在打包 |
[09:19] | What’s happening out there? | 外面出什么事了 |
[09:20] | Rumple handed the town over to Hyde. | 朗普把小镇给了海德 |
[09:23] | Say, sounds like it’s time for a showdown, | 天啊 看来该进行对决了 |
[09:26] | doesn’t it, sweetness? | 是吧 小可爱 |
[09:28] | Now have a nice nap | 你好好睡一觉 |
[09:29] | while Mummy helps barbecue mean old Mr. Hyde. | 妈妈去帮忙烤了坏坏的海德先生 |
[09:34] | Uh, you should… stay here. | 你还是 留下吧 |
[09:37] | Hyde is impervious to whatever I throw at him, | 我对海德施的招数都不能伤他分毫 |
[09:39] | so we have to play defense. | 我们得进行防御 |
[09:41] | Well, you kept me in worse prisons. | 反正你把我关过更糟的监狱 |
[09:44] | I’ve said I was sorry about that. | 我都道过歉了 |
[09:45] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[09:46] | Seriously, you opened up your home to us, | 说真的 你向我们敞开了家门 |
[09:48] | so for as long as we’re here, I’m — I’m so grateful. | 只要我们待在这里 我就非常感激你 |
[09:50] | It’ll be good for us. | 这对我们是好事 |
[09:54] | I’ve got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[09:55] | Roland gave me something of Robin’s | 罗兰德给了我一件罗宾的东西 |
[09:58] | that he wanted to give to you. | 他想给你的 |
[09:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah, it was, um, it’s a feather | 是啊 是片羽毛 |
[10:03] | from one of his arrows. | 他箭上的 |
[10:04] | So sweet. | 好贴心 |
[10:08] | You know what? I, um…I remember now. | 那个 我记起来了 |
[10:09] | I put it away somewhere extra specially safe. | 我特意放在一个安全的地方了 |
[10:14] | Don’t even worry about it. | 算了 |
[10:16] | A-A little chaos is normal. | 混乱一点是正常的 |
[10:19] | I’m just going to put a protection spell | 我去给房子和地下室 |
[10:20] | around the house and over the vault and — | 施个保护咒 |
[10:23] | and you can… | 你就 |
[10:25] | find the feather? | 去找羽毛吧 |
[10:26] | I’ll find it. | 我会找到的 |
[10:28] | So… you’re not angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[10:32] | ‘Course not. | 当然不 |
[10:45] | Looks safe and sound to me. | 看上去挺安全了 |
[10:46] | Hyde’s not getting into my vault. | 海盗休想进入我的地下室 |
[10:48] | Well, we may not have to worry about him anymore. | 我们可能不需要再担心他了 |
[10:50] | Jekyll finished his weapon. | 杰基尔完成武器了 |
[10:52] | Handy one. | 挺手巧啊 |
[10:53] | Eager to defeat his better half, is he? | 急着战胜他更好的一面 是吧 |
[10:54] | Yeah, he is. | 是啊 |
[10:56] | How are you dealing with that — | 你怎么样了 |
[10:57] | the whole “destroying your evil half” thing? | “干掉你邪恶的另一半”的事 |
[11:00] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:02] | Better than fine. It’s — | 比好还好 我… |
[11:04] | Did I mention I’m fine? | 我说过我很好了吗 |
[11:04] | Well, something’s bothering you. | 你显然是有心事 |
[11:07] | All right, yes. | 好吧 是啊 |
[11:08] | Something is gnawing at me. | 有事让我不安 |
[11:11] | Something with red hair and a fondness for pointy hats. | 红发喜欢尖帽子的某样东西 |
[11:14] | Your sister? | 你姐姐吗 |
[11:16] | Look, this may sound petty, | 听上去可能很小气 |
[11:18] | but Roland gave her something of Robin’s to give to me, | 但罗兰德给了她一件罗宾的东西让她转交给我 |
[11:20] | and she already lost it. | 结果她转眼就弄丢了 |
[11:22] | A feather from his arrow. | 是他箭上的羽毛 |
[11:25] | I know you. This isn’t about a feather. | 我了解你 你不是为了根羽毛 |
[11:28] | I don’t know what it’s about. | 我也不知道是为了什么 |
[11:30] | Well, whatever it is, just talk to her about it. | 不管是什么 跟她谈谈 |
[11:34] | Put it out in the open, deal with your pain. | 把话说开 面对你的痛苦 |
[11:37] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[11:38] | But right now, let’s get Hyde the hell out of town. | 但现在 我们先把海德赶出小镇 |
[11:40] | – Oh, don’t avoid this. – I’m not. | -别逃避 -我没有 |
[11:43] | But you of all people should know — | 你最该清楚 |
[11:45] | heroism comes first. | 得先去当英雄 |
[11:53] | Emma? Ready? | 艾玛 准备好了吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:02] | Mr. Hyde! | 海德先生 |
[12:04] | Why don’t come out and take what you really want? | 出来拿你真正想要的啊 |
[12:06] | Or shall I deprive you the pleasure you seek | 还是说我该剥夺你的乐趣 |
[12:08] | and kill him myself? | 亲手杀了他 |
[12:11] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[12:13] | Here’s what’s going to happen — | 我们这么办 |
[12:14] | Leave town, and Jekyll is all yours. | 滚出小镇 杰基尔就归你 |
[12:18] | The problem is, my work is here — in Storybrooke, | 问题是 我的工作就在童话镇 |
[12:21] | and it’s only just beginning. | 而且才刚刚开始 |
[12:23] | So how about I alter the deal? | 我改改条件吧 |
[12:27] | I take Jekyll and keep Storybrooke, | 我带走杰基尔 也留着童话镇 |
[12:30] | and you avoid embarrassing yourself, | 你就别丢人现眼了 |
[12:32] | because while everyone was afraid of the Queen, | 因为虽然人人都害怕巫后 |
[12:35] | you — not quite as much. | 你就不怎么吓人了 |
[12:40] | No deal. | 休想 |
[12:47] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[12:49] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[12:53] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[12:56] | Emma!! | 艾玛 |
[13:08] | Specially made. | 特制的 |
[13:10] | You won’t be breaking out of those. | 你休想挣脱 |
[13:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:14] | Is something wrong? Why did you hesitate? | 出了什么事 你为什么迟疑了 |
[13:16] | Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[13:18] | Are you really, Savior? | 真的吗 救世主 |
[13:20] | Shut up. You’re our prisoner now. | 闭嘴 你现在是囚犯 |
[13:22] | Ignore him, Emma. | 别理他 艾玛 |
[13:22] | Yes, ignore me — just like your tremors. | 是的 别理我 也别管你那颤抖的手 |
[13:28] | Wait. Wait. Wha– What do you know? | 等等 等等 你知道些什么 |
[13:30] | More than you. | 比你知道得多 |
[13:32] | If you wish to learn what’s been happening to you, | 如果你想知道在你身上发生了什么事 |
[13:36] | you know where to find me. | 你知道上哪能找到我 |
[13:57] | Archie. | 阿奇 |
[13:59] | Pongo! Hey! | 鹏格 |
[14:01] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[14:02] | Well, I heard you were out looking for new arrivals, | 我听说你在找新来的人 |
[14:04] | and I thought maybe, uh… maybe you want some coffee. | 我想也许… 也许你想来杯咖啡 |
[14:07] | My parents sent you. | 我爸妈叫你来的 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:10] | Uh, they — they’re a little worried about you, Emma. | 他们有点担心你 艾玛 |
[14:13] | T-They thought it might be easier for you to talk to — | 他们认为你会更愿意和… |
[14:16] | A cricket? | 和小蟋蟀说话吗 |
[14:18] | Sorry. I didn’t mean that like I was, like, anti… cricket. | 抱歉 我不是讨厌蟋蟀 |
[14:22] | I just — | 我只是 |
[14:24] | I’m not really in the mood for therapy right now. | 我现在真的不想做心理治疗 |
[14:26] | And I’ve found, usually, that’s when people need it the most. | 通常这个时候是最需要心理治疗的 |
[14:30] | You’ve been fighting bad guys for years without a break. | 这么多年来你一直不停地与坏人搏斗 |
[14:35] | When I met you all those years ago, | 多年前我遇到你的时候 |
[14:36] | you had nothing but walls around you to protect you. | 你一无所有 筑起心墙保护自己 |
[14:38] | But since then, with Henry and your family and Hook, | 但从那时起 有了亨利 家人和虎克后 |
[14:43] | those walls are down. | 你卸下了心墙 |
[14:44] | – Isn’t that a good thing? – Of course it is. | -这不是好事吗 -当然是 |
[14:46] | But it also let in all the collateral damage | 但是在战斗中的意外伤害 |
[14:48] | of all that fighting. | 就会侵害你 |
[14:52] | Great. Then how do I fix that? | 好极了 那我该怎么治愈这些伤呢 |
[14:54] | With time… | 需要时间 |
[14:55] | and — and some hard work. | 和努力 |
[14:57] | Can’t you, like, give me a pill or something? | 你就不能给我吃颗药之类的吗 |
[14:59] | When it comes to fixing our biggest problems… | 每当涉及我们自身健康问题时 |
[15:02] | Emma, there are no shortcuts. | 艾玛 是没有捷径可言的 |
[15:16] | So, you’ve taken me up on my offer. | 看来你接受了我的提议 |
[15:18] | Smart girl. | 聪明姑娘 |
[15:21] | Keep calling me “Girl” and see how that works out for you. | 再叫我姑娘 你就等着看你的下场吧 |
[15:24] | Why don’t you take these off of me | 不如解开我的手铐 |
[15:26] | and see how that works out for you? | 看看你的下场又如何 |
[15:29] | You said you knew what was wrong with me. | 你说你知道我是怎么了 |
[15:32] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[15:32] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[15:35] | You were a prisoner once. You know how this works. | 你也做过囚犯 你知道规矩的 |
[15:39] | What makes you think I was in prison? | 为什么你认为我当过囚犯 |
[15:40] | I was a warden. | 我曾是典狱长 |
[15:42] | I know that caged look. | 我知道被囚禁时的样子 |
[15:45] | That’s a look that doesn’t quite fade. | 那种神情永远不会消逝 |
[15:47] | So you must know that prisoners respond | 所以你必须得了解犯人对 |
[15:49] | to carrots and sticks, and you brought neither. | 萝卜加大棒才会有反应 可你两手空空 |
[15:52] | Next time, try a bottle of Syrah and two glasses. | 下次带瓶席拉葡萄酒和两个杯子试试 |
[15:56] | You have no idea how to help me. | 你不知道如何帮助我 |
[16:00] | I know about the battle — | 我知道这场战斗 |
[16:02] | the one in your mind’s eye. | 它在你的眼睛里 |
[16:07] | What? | 什么 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry — I thought you were just leaving. | 不好意思 我以为你要走了 |
[16:18] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[16:24] | I was in prison. | 我曾身陷囹圄 |
[16:28] | The worst part about it was the loneliness. | 最可怕之处就是孤独 |
[16:31] | It sucked. | 糟透了 |
[16:34] | Especially for a guy like you, who likes to talk so much. | 对你这个话痨来说更是如此 |
[16:39] | So, you can either tell me what you know… | 所以要么告诉我你知道的 |
[16:44] | or I’ll walk out of here, | 要么我就此离开 |
[16:45] | and I will not come back with wine. | 也不会带着酒回来 |
[16:48] | I just won’t come back. | 永远不会再来了 |
[16:50] | Nobody will. | 也没人会来 |
[16:58] | You can just sit here in silence, | 你就在那静静地坐着 |
[17:00] | and you can… | 然后 |
[17:04] | …rot. | 慢慢腐烂 |
[17:06] | So you did come with a stick after all. | 你还是用了狠招 |
[17:08] | That’s very impressive, Savior. | 了不起 救世主 |
[17:11] | Except for one small thing. | 除了一点 |
[17:23] | You are afraid of me, aren’t you? | 你怕我 对吗 |
[17:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:28] | I brought someone who can help fix your problem. | 我带来了能解决问题的人 |
[17:31] | If you want to find them, just follow the red bird. | 如果你想找到他们 就跟着红色的鸟 |
[17:35] | The red bird? | 红色的鸟 |
[17:36] | The question is, are you truly ready | 可问题在于 你真的准备好 |
[17:38] | to face your own story, Savior? | 去面对你的故事了吗 救世主 |
[17:55] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[17:57] | My castle. | 我的城堡 |
[17:59] | Why would Belle want to dream about this place? | 为什么贝拉会梦到这个地方 |
[18:02] | Usually, our dreams pick us, | 通常来说 是梦选择了我们 |
[18:04] | not the other way around. | 而不是我们选择了梦 |
[18:17] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[18:20] | I-I didn’t think you’d be back from your journey so soon. | 我没想到你那么快就从旅途中回来了 |
[18:24] | don’t be angry, but I don’t have the tea prepared. | 别生气 我还没备好茶 |
[18:27] | I-I can have some ready in no time. | 我很快就能准备好 |
[18:33] | Let her go. | 随她去吧 |
[18:35] | She’s lost in the dream. | 她在梦境里迷失了 |
[18:37] | In her mind, she’s still a servant, | 还认为自己是个仆人 |
[18:39] | and you’re still a beast. | 你还是个怪物 |
[18:41] | It’s fascinating, isn’t it — | 很有趣 不是吗 |
[18:43] | to learn how people really see you? | 知道了别人究竟是怎样看你的 |
[18:44] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[18:47] | I’ll find a way to wake her. | 我会找到唤醒她的方法 |
[18:49] | I’m afraid time is a luxury you do not have. | 恐怕你最缺的就是时间 |
[18:53] | The sands that allow passage to Belle’s dream | 沙子通往贝儿梦境的时效 |
[18:55] | will not last forever. | 不是永久的 |
[18:57] | If you do not wake Belle within one hour, | 如果一小时内没有唤醒贝儿 |
[18:59] | she will return to the red room of the sleeping curse — | 她会回到昏睡咒的红色房间 |
[19:02] | a most horrid, fiery fate. | 接受可怕的焚烧命运 |
[19:04] | And this time, she will remain there forever. | 而这一次 她将永远留在那里 |
[19:08] | So I would hurry up, if I were you — | 换做是我 我会抓紧时间 |
[19:10] | if you love her. | 如果你爱她的话 |
[19:11] | Of course I love her! | 我当然爱她 |
[19:14] | That’s how I’m gonna get her out of here. | 我就是打算用这个办法解救她的 |
[19:18] | I’ll make her fall in love with me again. | 我要让她再爱上我一次 |
[19:25] | Look, I know my castle wasn’t exactly cheery, | 我知道我的城堡不怎么让人心情愉悦 |
[19:28] | but it was never like this. | 但也没有这么差劲 |
[19:29] | To Belle, it was. | 看贝儿看来 就是这样 |
[19:31] | This castle terrified her. | 这座城堡令她害怕 |
[19:33] | So in her dream, it’s become a terrifying place. | 所以在她的梦里 这里成了一个可怕的地方 |
[19:35] | It’s also the place where we fell in love. | 这也是我们相爱的地方 |
[19:38] | If I can just re-create that moment — | 如果我能重现那一刻 |
[19:41] | It would just be some cruel trick. | 那会是残忍的诡计 |
[19:45] | Are you willing to lie to her? | 你要向她撒谎吗 |
[19:48] | It may be a trick, | 或许使了花招 |
[19:50] | but my love for Belle is true. | 但我对贝儿的爱是真的 |
[19:53] | My love for her and my child will never be a lie. | 我对她和孩子绝不是假的 |
[20:16] | Rumplestiltskin, I-I’m so sorry. | 朗普斯金 对不起 |
[20:17] | I-I’ve almost got the tea ready. | 茶马上就好 |
[20:24] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[20:26] | See? | 看吧 |
[20:28] | It’s not even chipped. | 连裂缝都没有 |
[20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | I think you’ve done enough for one day. | 你今天做得够多了 |
[20:43] | Why don’t you take a break? | 休息一下吧 |
[20:54] | Rumplestiltskin, what’s going on? | 朗普斯金 这是怎么了 |
[20:56] | This, this isn’t like you. | 这一点都不像你的风格 |
[20:59] | I have a ball to attend to later, and I’m a bit rusty. | 我一会要去参加舞会 可我有点生疏了 |
[21:02] | Will you help me practice? | 你愿意帮我练习吗 |
[21:04] | I…wasn’t aware that I had any choices here. | 我好像没有别的选择 |
[21:08] | You do. | 你有 |
[21:46] | You’re doing wonderfully well. | 你跳得真好 |
[21:49] | There’s just… one more thing we need. | 只不过少了一样东西 |
[21:58] | What — | 怎么… |
[22:00] | What has come over you? | 你是怎么了 |
[22:03] | Maybe I’m tired of being a beast. | 或许我厌倦了做一头野兽 |
[22:08] | One more dance? | 再舞一曲如何 |
[22:41] | I heard we got Hyde. | 听说抓到海德了 |
[22:43] | I thought it would take weeks and weeks of battles | 我还以为要打上好几周呢 |
[22:46] | and twists and turns, and… | 经历一波三折 |
[22:48] | here you go doing it Day 1. | 结果你们第一天就搞定了 |
[22:52] | Kudos to you, sis. | 妹妹 我向你致敬 |
[22:54] | Yeah. We got him. | 是啊 我们抓住他了 |
[22:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:59] | This is the first time I’ve been back here… | 这是罗宾去世后 |
[23:05] | …since Robin died. | 我第一次回来 |
[23:09] | I need a moment. | 我想一个人静静 |
[23:11] | What? | 你说什么 |
[23:12] | This is just hard. | 我只是很难接受这一切 |
[23:14] | I know. | 我明白 |
[23:16] | I lost someone here, too. | 我也在这里失去了爱人 |
[23:18] | Zelena…I’m sorry, but please go. | 塞琳娜 对不起 麻烦你走吧 |
[23:22] | Shouldn’t we be helping each other? | 我们不应该互相帮助吗 |
[23:26] | No. | 不应该 |
[23:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:31] | Because… | 因为 |
[23:34] | I blame you. | 我觉得这是你的错 |
[23:35] | Every time I look at you, I-I blame you for what happened. | 一看到你 我就想到这一切都是你的错 |
[23:39] | Me?! What about Emma?! | 我的错 那艾玛呢 |
[23:41] | She dragged you to Hell! | 她拉着你一起下地狱 |
[23:42] | I chose to go. | 那是我自愿去的 |
[23:43] | But you — I trusted you. | 但是你呢 因为我相信了你 |
[23:47] | And because of that, Robin’s soul was obliterated! | 而结果罗宾的灵魂因此被毁灭了 |
[23:51] | Want to talk about trust? | 你想谈信任问题吗 |
[23:52] | Okay. Let’s talk about trust. | 好吧 那我们就谈谈信任问题 |
[23:55] | You made the biggest decision in your life, | 你做出了人生中最重要的决定 |
[23:57] | ripping out the evil part of you, | 摧毁了你的黑暗面 |
[23:59] | and you just went to Snow White | 你直奔白雪公主而去 |
[24:01] | before coming to your own flesh and blood. | 过后才想起你的骨肉亲人 |
[24:04] | Why do you even care?! | 你为什么还会在乎这个 |
[24:05] | You ripped out the part of yourself | 你把自己和我最相似的 |
[24:08] | that was most like me! | 那一部分摧毁了 |
[24:12] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[24:16] | The baby and I will be out by tonight. | 我和孩子今晚前就搬走 |
[24:23] | Okay, keep looking. | 好吧 继续找 |
[24:25] | That was Emma and Hook. | 刚才是艾玛和虎克 |
[24:26] | No sign of Hyde or Hyde’s friends on the North Side. | 北边没有海德以及他那些朋友的踪迹 |
[24:30] | It’s getting dark. | 天要黑了 |
[24:31] | It’s not going to get any easier. | 只会越来越难找 |
[24:32] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[24:45] | Amateurs. | 菜鸟 |
[24:48] | They were in a hurry. | 布置得很匆忙 |
[24:53] | They’re hiding because they’re scared. | 他们因为害怕才藏起来的 |
[24:56] | They don’t know they can trust us. | 他们不知道可以信任我们 |
[25:02] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[25:07] | My name is Snow White. You can trust me. | 我叫白雪公主 你们可以信任我 |
[25:10] | Hyde is locked up. He can’t hurt you. | 海德被关起来了 他伤害不了你们了 |
[25:15] | The people in our town want to help. | 我们镇里的人想帮你们 |
[25:23] | Snow. Look. | 白雪 快看 |
[25:34] | There’s a place called Granny’s that’ll give you food, | 有个叫外婆家的地方能为你们提供食物 |
[25:38] | people who can arrange for shelter. | 给你们安排住处 |
[25:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:43] | We’ll be there whenever you’re ready. | 等你们准备好 随时能在那里找到我们 |
[25:53] | My parents — They found some of Hyde’s people, | 我父母 他们找到了些海德那儿来的人 |
[25:55] | sent them to Granny’s for food and shelter. | 让他们到外婆家吃住 |
[25:57] | Wonderful. I could use some food and shelter right about now. | 真棒 我正好想吃点东西 休息一下 |
[26:06] | You go ahead. I’m — I’m gonna stay. | 你先去吧 我要留下 |
[26:08] | Stay? It’s pitch-black and it’s freezing. | 留下 这里又黑又冷 |
[26:10] | Are you really that desperate to avoid talking to me? | 你就那么急于想要躲开我 不和我谈谈吗 |
[26:12] | I’m not avoiding talking to you. | 我不是不想和你谈 |
[26:15] | I just — I…need to be alone. | 我只是 要一个人待会儿 |
[26:18] | Emma… look at your hand. | 艾玛 看你的手 |
[26:22] | – What the hell is going on with you? – Nothing. | -你到底怎么了 -没怎么 |
[26:24] | You can lie to everyone else, but you can’t lie to me. | 你能骗其他人 但你骗不了我 |
[26:26] | It’s fine. | 真没事 |
[26:27] | I already asked you once to go. | 我说过让你先走了 |
[26:32] | Right. Fine. | 对 好吧 |
[26:34] | No need to ask again. | 无需说第二次了 |
[27:10] | I see you met my pet, Emma. | 看来你见过我的宠物了 艾玛 |
[27:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:16] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 |
[27:18] | I know many things — like why you’re here. | 我知道很多事 比如你为什么会在这儿 |
[27:23] | The visions. | 那些幻象 |
[27:26] | Why the hell are they in my head? | 我脑子里到底为什么会有那些幻象 |
[27:28] | Because these visions, Emma, they tell a story. | 因为那些幻象讲述了一个故事 艾玛 |
[27:34] | The story of your future. | 你的未来 |
[27:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[27:55] | Why are you doing the locator spell? | 你为什么施定位咒 |
[28:00] | Roland had a gift. | 罗兰德有件礼物 |
[28:04] | Zelena lost it. | 塞琳娜给弄丢了 |
[28:05] | Robin’s feather. | 罗宾的羽毛 |
[28:07] | You know better than anyone why it didn’t work. | 你比别人更清楚为什么不起作用 |
[28:11] | It’s looking for him. | 定位咒找的是他 |
[28:13] | And he’s gone. | 可他死了 |
[28:15] | “Obliterated.” | “被毁灭了” |
[28:19] | That’s how Hades put it. | 哈迪斯就是那么说的 |
[28:21] | “His soul destroyed.” | “他的灵魂被毁灭了” |
[28:25] | That’s what Hades said? | 那是哈迪斯说的吗 |
[28:27] | You don’t believe him? | 你不相信吗 |
[28:28] | Villains say whatever they can to hurt people. | 坏人为了伤人无所不用其极 |
[28:32] | But what I choose to believe in is faith — | 但我选择相信信念 |
[28:34] | hope that when a hero’s story is over, | 希望当英雄的故事完结 |
[28:38] | there’s a special place for them. | 会有特别的位置留给他们 |
[28:56] | This place is looking nicer. | 这地方好看多了 |
[29:04] | What a shame. Y-You’ve lived here alone for so long. | 真遗憾 你一个人在这里住了这么久 |
[29:09] | I haven’t always been alone. | 我并非一直是一个人 |
[29:15] | There was a son. | 我曾有一个儿子 |
[29:19] | A son? | 儿子 |
[29:23] | What happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[29:27] | He left. | 他离开了 |
[29:29] | He saw the darkness in my soul. | 他看到了我灵魂深处的黑暗 |
[29:33] | I had a chance to change for him, | 我曾有机会为了他而改变 |
[29:35] | but…I was too frightened to stop it. | 但… 我太害怕了 不愿停下 |
[29:45] | If, uh… | 如果 |
[29:48] | if you could change now… | 如果你现在能改变 |
[29:51] | would you? | 你会吗 |
[29:55] | For you… | 为了你 |
[29:58] | I would be the best man I can be. | 我会尽我所能做最好的人 |
[30:17] | Wha– | 什么 |
[30:21] | We’ve…done this before. | 我们曾这么做过 |
[30:23] | Yes! | 是的 |
[30:25] | No. | 不 |
[30:27] | – Years of promises. – Wait, wait… | -多年的承诺 -等等 |
[30:29] | I-I-I can’t do this again. | 我不能再这么做 |
[30:31] | T-This time is different. None of this is real. | 这次不一样 这都不是真的 |
[30:33] | This all happened a long time ago. | 这都是很久之前的事 |
[30:36] | We fell in love. We got married. | 我们相爱 结婚 |
[30:38] | And now, Belle, you are with child. | 现在 贝儿 你怀了孩子 |
[30:40] | The child was in danger, | 孩子有危险 |
[30:42] | so you put yourself to sleep to keep it safe. | 所以你让自己陷入沉睡来保护孩子 |
[30:46] | Now that danger is gone, and I need you to wake up. | 如今不再有危险了 我需要你醒来 |
[30:51] | This…is the truth. | 这是事实 |
[30:58] | But so is what I saw. | 但我看到的也是 |
[31:02] | All those broken promises — | 所有那些言而无信 |
[31:04] | Rumple… I do love you, | 朗普 我真的爱你 |
[31:07] | and I believe that you love me, | 我相信你也爱我 |
[31:10] | but us being together — it only causes heartbreak. | 但我们两个在一起 只会带来心碎 |
[31:17] | But the b– the baby. | 但孩子 |
[31:18] | Our child will be better off waiting with me | 我们的孩子跟我一起等待 |
[31:21] | than being in debt to you. | 总比受你恩惠要强 |
[31:23] | I was really hoping that you’d say that. | 我正希望你会这么说 |
[31:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:29] | T-There’s still sand left. Wait! | 沙还没漏完 等等 |
[31:31] | I’m so sorry that I put you through all of this. | 很抱歉让你经历这一切 |
[31:35] | I just had to be sure | 我真的需要确定 |
[31:37] | that you wouldn’t fall for his lies again. | 你不会再上他的当 |
[31:44] | Now I can wake you up. | 现在我能唤醒你了 |
[31:46] | “Wake me”? | “唤醒我” |
[31:48] | But — But how? | 但是要怎么做 |
[31:51] | With true love’s kiss, of course. | 当然是用真爱之吻 |
[31:55] | But I don’t love you. | 但我不爱你 |
[31:56] | I-I don’t even know you. | 我甚至都不认识你 |
[31:59] | Oh, you’ve known me. | 你是认识我的 |
[32:01] | You’ve known me since the day that I was conceived. | 自从你怀上我的那天起你就认识我了 |
[32:09] | W-Wha– What’s going on? | 这 这到底是怎么回事 |
[32:11] | Oh, I think you know… | 我想你知道 |
[32:14] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[32:19] | You’re our son. | 你是我们的儿子 |
[32:21] | I will be. | 我将会是你们的儿子 |
[32:23] | When you sprinkled that sand onto Belle, | 你把沙子洒在贝儿身上时 |
[32:25] | you sprinkled it onto me, too. | 你也洒在了我身上 |
[32:28] | This isn’t just Belle’s dreamworld. | 这不仅仅是贝儿的梦境 |
[32:30] | It’s mine. | 也是我的 |
[32:31] | And I’m here to warn you — | 我来此是要警告你 |
[32:32] | Do not let him destroy us, | 别让他毁了我们 |
[32:34] | like he did his last family. | 就像他对他上一个家庭那样 |
[32:37] | Don’t listen to him, Belle. He can’t be our son. | 贝儿 别听他的 他不可能是我们的儿子 |
[32:40] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[32:41] | Oh, but it is. | 但我就是 |
[32:45] | And I’ll prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[32:57] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[33:00] | Our son… h-he was testing me — | 我们的儿子 他… 他在考验我 |
[33:03] | playing the part of Morpheus to see if I’d do right by him. | 扮演梦神来看我会不会为他好 |
[33:07] | And like my other son… | 像我另一个儿子一样 |
[33:09] | I’ve lost him, too. | 我也失去了他 |
[33:13] | Even before he’s born. | 他甚至都还没出生 |
[33:15] | If you ever let true love wake you up, | 如果你让真爱唤醒你 |
[33:17] | then maybe you wouldn’t keep losing. | 也许你就不会一直失去了 |
[33:21] | We can discuss this at home. | 我们回家再讨论这个 |
[33:27] | Oh, I’ll go back… | 我会回去的 |
[33:30] | but, uh, I’m not making a home with you. | 但我不会和你组成家庭 |
[33:35] | Our son gave me a warning, and I’m going to listen to it. | 我们的儿子给了我个警示 我会听他的话 |
[33:53] | You keep saying I’m seeing the future, | 你总说我正在预见未来 |
[33:54] | but it feels like a memory. | 但我觉得这像是一种记忆 |
[33:55] | How do you know any of this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[33:57] | I was once called an Oracle. | 我曾经被称作神使 |
[33:59] | You’d be wise to trust me. | 相信我是明智的做法 |
[34:01] | What you saw was a tiny piece of future time. | 你看到的是一丝未来的片段 |
[34:03] | Yeah — tiny. I need to see more. | 是啊 一丝 我要看见更多 |
[34:05] | Knowing the future is a heavy burden. | 预知未来并非易事 |
[34:07] | The future’s always in motion, always changing, | 未来总是处于变化之中 |
[34:10] | but also inevitable. | 但也是不可避免的 |
[34:12] | The visions are coming whether I want them to or not. | 不论我想还是不想 我都会看到那些画面 |
[34:14] | Let’s get this done. | 让我看完吧 |
[34:19] | Look. | 看 |
[34:46] | I’m not gonna let you hurt them. | 我不会让你伤害他们的 |
[34:56] | What you saw | 你看到的 |
[34:58] | was a small piece of the end of your story, Savior. | 是你临死前的画面 救世主 |
[35:02] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的路可走 |
[35:03] | You can change the path to the destination, | 你可以改变去往目的地的路 |
[35:07] | but the destination is the same. | 但殊途同归 |
[35:10] | On the day you saw, in the battle you saw… | 在你看到的那一天 在那场战斗中 |
[35:14] | you will die. | 你会死 |
[35:30] | I see you found my friend. Was she helpful? | 看来你找到我的朋友了 她帮到你了吗 |
[35:34] | You knew exactly what the Oracle was gonna show me, | 你明知神使让我看到了什么 |
[35:36] | so cut the crap. | 所以废话少说 |
[35:36] | What’s coming, and how do I stop it? | 未来会发生什么 我如何阻止它 |
[35:38] | Why would I want it to? | 我为何要如此 |
[35:40] | Whatever’s coming, whether you help me or not, | 不管来的是什么 无论你帮不帮我 |
[35:42] | I will defeat it. | 我都会打败它 |
[35:44] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[35:44] | That’s what the Saviors always say. | 救世主总会这么说 |
[35:48] | – What are you talking about? – That’s right, Emma. | -你什么意思 -是的 艾玛 |
[35:50] | You’re not the first Savior I’ve encountered. | 你不是我遇到过的第一个救世主 |
[35:54] | Wherever there’s a Savior, | 哪里有救世主 |
[35:56] | there’s a villain who brings them down. | 哪里就有能打败救世主的恶人 |
[35:58] | That’s how the Savior’s story always goes. | 关于救世主的故事总是这样的 |
[36:06] | So, who is it? | 那么 是谁 |
[36:07] | I don’t know who your villain is. | 我不知道你的对头是谁 |
[36:09] | Maybe they’re already here. | 或许他们已经来了 |
[36:11] | Or maybe they came with me. | 或许他们是和我一起来的 |
[36:17] | I expect you’ll want to help them, as Saviors do, | 我猜你会愿意帮助他们 救世主们都这样 |
[36:20] | but you have to ask yourself — | 但你要问问自己 |
[36:23] | Is helping them exactly what causes your story to end? | 是否正因为帮了他们 你的故事才走到了尽头 |
[36:42] | Thought you needed to be alone. | 我以为你想一个人待着 |
[36:45] | Changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[36:46] | Can I have one of those? | 能给我一杯吗 |
[36:52] | – Thanks. – You’re in a better mood. | -谢谢 -你心情好些了 |
[36:53] | You were right. I just needed to get help. | 你是对的 我需要帮助 |
[36:55] | I went back to Archie and figured everything out. | 我回去找了阿奇 把一切都弄明白了 |
[37:00] | And your hand? | 那你的手 |
[37:01] | It’s was just stress. | 只是紧张而已 |
[37:03] | You sure that’s what it was — stress? | 你确定那是你手抖的原因 紧张 |
[37:10] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[37:16] | I’m so sorry, Regina. | 我很抱歉 瑞金娜 |
[37:18] | I know it’ll work out, though. | 不过我知道事情都会解决的 |
[37:21] | Emma and I had lots of ups and downs | 我和艾玛之间有过很多起起伏伏 |
[37:23] | before we learned to really be honest with each other. | 之后我们才学会彼此坦诚相待 |
[37:27] | Actually, I don’t think honesty’s our problem. | 其实我不觉得诚实是我们之间的问题 |
[37:30] | Well, so what do you think it is? | 那你认为是什么 |
[37:36] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[37:48] | I was an awful stepmother. | 我是个糟糕的继母 |
[37:55] | Regina, come on. That was the past. | 瑞金娜 别这样 那都是过去的事了 |
[37:58] | I know I was. | 我知道我很糟 |
[38:03] | How did you maintain hope during those terrible times? | 你是怎样在那些艰难岁月里保持希望的 |
[38:14] | Well, when my mother died… | 当时我母亲去世了 |
[38:18] | …then my father… | 之后我父亲也死了 |
[38:22] | I mean, I had nothing. | 我是说 我那时一无所有 |
[38:29] | And then I realized, while y– | 然后我意识到 你… |
[38:31] | well, the Evil Queen was trying to kill me… | 巫后要杀我 |
[38:36] | …that the only way I could stay alive | 我活下去的唯一办法 |
[38:39] | was to never give up. | 就是不放弃 |
[38:41] | You taught me how to have faith. | 是你教会我如何拥有信念 |
[38:44] | You were the one who taught me that hope is a choice. | 是你教会我 希望是一种选择 |
[38:55] | I think Hades was wrong. | 我觉得哈迪斯错了 |
[39:00] | Robin is at peace. | 罗宾已经安息了 |
[39:07] | You know, I’ve been sitting here | 知道我 我一直坐在这儿 |
[39:09] | thinking about these new people | 想着那些新来的人 |
[39:13] | and how pathetic they were for hiding in some horrible land | 躲藏在某个可怕的地方 不愿自己的故事 |
[39:18] | so their stories didn’t have to play out. | 被讲述出来 真是太可悲了 |
[39:22] | And then I realized… | 然后我想到 |
[39:25] | that’s exactly what I used to do. | 我以前也是如此 |
[39:28] | I don’t remember you hiding from anything. | 我可不记得你躲藏过 |
[39:30] | Oh, I did. | 我做过 |
[39:33] | My life just stopped. | 我的人生停止了 |
[39:37] | The only story I heard was the one I kept telling myself — | 我听过的唯一的故事 就是我一直告诉我自己的 |
[39:44] | that I was… the Evil Queen. | 我是巫后 |
[39:51] | Until finally, I forgot the most important thing. | 以至最后 我忘了最重要的 |
[39:57] | My life was never just one story. | 我的人生从来不止是一个故事 |
[40:03] | It was many stories. | 而是很多故事构成的 |
[40:08] | To some, a villain. | 对某些人来说 我是恶人 |
[40:11] | I hurt people… | 我伤害了无辜的人 |
[40:17] | …in ways I can never make up for. | 我也永远无法弥补 |
[40:26] | To others, I’m… | 对另一些人 我… |
[40:30] | a hero. | 是一个英雄 |
[40:32] | They’ve seen my strength, | 他们见识过我的力量 |
[40:36] | my ability to do the hard things, | 我克服困难的能力 |
[40:39] | even when I thought I couldn’t. | 哪怕连我都没想过自己能做到 |
[40:46] | I want to start a new story. | 我想开始新的故事 |
[40:50] | One where the Evil Queen doesn’t get a part. | 一个没有巫后牵扯进来的故事 |
[40:54] | And I choose to believe that this story… | 我相信 这个故事… |
[41:00] | will have a better ending than my last. | 会比上一个的结局好 |
[41:33] | There you are. | 你来啦 |
[41:38] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[41:42] | Isn’t life deliciously ironic? | 人生真是满是有趣的讽刺啊 |
[41:47] | All you ever wanted was a sister. | 你想要的不过是一个妹妹 |
[41:50] | And when you finally get that wish… | 终于如愿的时候 |
[41:54] | …it’s the wrong one. | 却不是对的人 |
[41:59] | You… | 你 |
[42:01] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[42:02] | You can’t get rid of me that easily. | 你可没那么容易摆脱我 |
[42:06] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[42:07] | Oh, let’s have a drink, sis. | 先喝一杯吧 姐姐 |
[42:13] | It’s time for some sisterly bonding. | 是时候增进下姐妹情了 |