时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What you saw was a small piece of the end of your story. | 你看到的是是你临死前的画面 |
[00:05] | You’ll die. | 你会死 |
[00:06] | This could be the end of the Evil Queen. | 这会是巫后的终结 |
[00:08] | I want to start a new story. | 我想开始新的故事 |
[00:09] | And this story will have a better ending than my last. | 这个故事会比上一个的结局好 |
[00:12] | You ripped out the part of yourself that was most like me! | 你把自己和我最相似的那一部分摧毁了 |
[00:15] | Let’s have a drink, sis. | 先喝一杯吧 姐姐 |
[00:17] | Time for some sisterly bonding. | 是时候增进下姐妹情了 |
[00:21] | I agreed to a drink, not a private graveyard tour. | 我同意跟你喝酒 不是单独来墓地逛逛 |
[00:24] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[00:25] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[00:29] | No. No way. ?I can’t let you in there. | 不 不行 我不能放你进去 |
[00:33] | If Regina didn’t want me helping myself to a few ingredients, | 如果瑞金娜不希望我拿到几样材料 |
[00:37] | she wouldn’t have sealed the vault with blood magic. | 她就不会用血魔法封印墓穴了 |
[00:46] | And how do you know I won’t tell her | 你怎么知道我不会告诉她 |
[00:48] | about this little field trip? | 我们进来过呢 |
[00:50] | Because you already would have. | 因为 你要说早说了 |
[00:53] | Why do you need all that magic? | 你为什么需要这些魔法 |
[00:54] | Because I already used everything The Dragon | 因为我为了来这座可怜的小镇 |
[00:57] | had in his shop to get to this pitiful little town. | 已用光了龙店里的一切 |
[01:00] | And what became of him? | 那他呢 |
[01:04] | Let’s just say ?he should have known better | 这么说吧 他本不该 |
[01:07] | than to get in my way. | 挡我的道 |
[01:09] | Sound advice for us all, no? | 对我们都是好建议 是吧 |
[01:12] | You’re worried I’m going to hurt my better half, aren’t you? | 你担心我会伤害我更好的那一半 是吧 |
[01:17] | It remains to be seen which half is better. | 哪一半更好还未必呢 |
[01:20] | Relax. | 放心 |
[01:21] | I’m just going to use this to teach Regina a lesson — | 我只是想用这个 给瑞金娜个教训 |
[01:25] | that she can never escape who she really is. | 她不能逃避她的真实身份 |
[01:28] | And what do I get out of it? | 那我有什么好处 |
[01:30] | A sister who… | 一个 |
[01:32] | appreciates all of your delightfully malevolent qualities. | 欣赏你所有恶毒的妹妹 |
[01:37] | A sister like you. | 跟你一样的妹妹 |
[01:58] | Okay, Mom. Are you ready for this? | 好了 妈妈 你准备好了吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:03] | Everyone listened to me before… | 大家以前听我的 |
[02:06] | because I was the Evil Queen. | 是因为我是巫后 |
[02:09] | Now I’m going to show them | 现在我要让大家知道 |
[02:10] | that I’m just as strong without her. | 离开她我也一样坚强 |
[02:13] | Remember what we’re calling it — | 记住我们起的名字 |
[02:14] | Operation Cobra: Part Two. | 眼镜蛇行动 第二部分 |
[02:17] | Part two? | 第二部分 |
[02:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:19] | This time, you’re the hero. | 这次 你是英雄了 |
[02:25] | Makes no sense to me. | 我是想不通 |
[02:28] | Okay! Room keys are on the counter. | 好了 房间钥匙在柜台上 |
[02:32] | Fresh clothes are by the jukebox. | 干净衣服在点唱机旁 |
[02:34] | What’s a jukebox? | 点唱机是什么 |
[02:36] | Lunches are by the front door. | 午餐在前门处 |
[02:38] | Your Majesty, it’s about time. | 王后陛下 您可来了 |
[02:40] | The rabble are getting restless. | 他们越来越不安了 |
[02:49] | As mayor, | 作为镇长 |
[02:50] | I would like to officially welcome you to Storybrooke. | 我想正式欢迎各位来童话镇 |
[02:53] | You fled to the Land of Untold Stories | 你们逃往无故事国 |
[02:57] | because you were afraid that whatever was in this book | 是因为担心这本书里的内容 |
[03:01] | is going to play out. | 会成为现实 |
[03:03] | But now that you’re here, | 但现在你们来了这儿 |
[03:06] | I’m sure you’re scared it will. | 肯定担心会噩梦成真 |
[03:08] | But what you don’t realize is… | 但你们不知道 |
[03:14] | …I’m just like you. | 我跟你们一样 |
[03:16] | I’m also getting a fresh start, | 我也刚刚要重新开始 |
[03:20] | and I don’t know what the future holds either. | 我也不知道未来会如何 |
[03:22] | But I do know one thing. | 但我知道 |
[03:26] | We don’t have to be afraid of anything, | 我们不用害怕什么 |
[03:29] | because whatever comes next, | 因为不管接下来会如何 |
[03:31] | we’re going to face it — together. | 我们都要一起面对 |
[03:41] | Hey, does — does anyone know — | 有人知道 |
[03:43] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[03:45] | You’re here, and you’re awake. | 你来了 你醒了 |
[03:48] | Yeah, ?and I need a place to stay. | 是啊 我需要个住处 |
[03:51] | What about the Crocodile? | 那老鳄鱼呢 |
[03:52] | We’re, uh — | 我们… |
[03:53] | We’re not together at the moment. | 我们现在不在一起了 |
[03:56] | So, I thought ?maybe Granny would have a room. | 我想着 或许外婆这儿有房间 |
[03:58] | Oh, I would not wish those mattresses on my worst enemy. | 这儿的床垫我连最恨的敌人都不会推荐 |
[04:01] | We’ll find you something better. | 我们会给你找更好的地方 |
[04:03] | Aye. I know just the place. | 对 我知道个好地方 |
[04:06] | What do you say, Swan? | 怎么样 斯旺 |
[04:07] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[04:08] | I have an appointment with Archie. | 我跟阿奇约好了 |
[04:11] | Ah, you’re still gonna see the cricket? | 你还要去见蟋蟀吗 |
[04:13] | I’m impressed. | 不错啊 |
[04:15] | Did you think I was gonna back out? | 你以为我会退缩吗 |
[04:17] | Well, you know, | 要知道 |
[04:18] | being vulnerable ?isn’t exactly your strong suit. | 你不擅长脆弱 |
[04:21] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[04:23] | We’ve been through a lot. | 我们经历了太多 |
[04:25] | Can’t hurt to talk about it. | 谈谈也无妨 |
[04:28] | I’m glad to hear it, love. | 我很高兴 亲爱的 |
[04:30] | Right. | 好了 |
[04:31] | This lady needs to find some accommodation. | 这位女士需要住处 |
[04:33] | Right this way. | 跟我走 |
[04:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:43] | Beg your pardon. | 什么 |
[04:43] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:44] | If I could find your story, | 如果我能找到你的故事 |
[04:45] | then maybe we could figure out | 或许就知道 |
[04:47] | how to pick up where you left off. | 该怎么续写你的故事 |
[04:49] | You won’t find me in there, my boy. | 那里找不到我的 孩子 |
[04:51] | I’m not important enough to have my own tale. | 我无足轻重 没有自己的故事 |
[04:53] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[04:54] | Let me just see if I can find you. | 我来找找吧 |
[05:05] | 盛情邀请您前往惠特莫庄园赴宴 庆典将于仲夏前夜日落开始 | |
[05:22] | Mesdames and messieurs, | 女士们先生们 |
[05:23] | I present to you your host for this evening — | 有请今晚的主人 |
[05:25] | the Count of Monte Cristo. | 基督山伯爵 |
[05:30] | Welcome, dear guests. | 欢迎 各位来宾 |
[05:32] | Thank you for joining me | 谢谢大家前来 |
[05:33] | on what I’m sure will be a memorable evening. | 跟我一起共度这无疑将很难忘的夜晚 |
[05:35] | We should be the ones thanking you. | 该我们感谢你 |
[05:37] | After all, you’re the one throwing this party. | 是你举办了这场派对 |
[05:39] | Nonsense, Baron. | 哪里 男爵 |
[05:41] | This evening wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 就不可能有今晚 |
[05:43] | To the Baron! | 敬男爵 |
[05:45] | To the Baron! | 敬男爵 |
[05:49] | To what do I owe the honor? | 我怎能有此殊荣 |
[05:54] | Do you really not recognize me? | 你真的不认得我了吗 |
[05:57] | What is it — clothes, gold, | 为什么 衣着 金子 |
[06:01] | perhaps the scar above my eye? | 还是我眼睛上的疤痕 |
[06:04] | Edmond Dantes. | 埃德蒙.唐戴斯 |
[06:05] | Bravo. I knew you’d get there. | 很好 我就知道你会猜到 |
[06:08] | No, Edmond Dantes is in prison. | 不 埃德蒙.唐戴斯在监狱里 |
[06:10] | I put him there myself. | 我亲手把他关了进去 |
[06:12] | Indeed, you did. | 是啊 |
[06:14] | Right after you burnt down his home, | 你还烧了他的家 |
[06:17] | squandered his family fortune, and murdered his fiancée. | 挥霍了他的家财 杀了他的未婚妻 |
[06:23] | But he escaped that dungeon. | 但他逃出了那地牢 |
[06:25] | Rebuilt his fortune piece by piece. | 一步步重建了他的财富 |
[06:28] | It may have taken more than a decade, | 虽然花了十多年 |
[06:31] | but he became the man you see before you, | 但他成为了如今站在你面前的人 |
[06:35] | and all for one reason. | 只为一个原因 |
[06:39] | Now, you aren’t clever enough | 以你的才智是不可能 |
[06:40] | to have destroyed my life on your own. | 凭一己之力毁掉我的生活 |
[06:42] | Who helped you? | 谁帮了你 |
[06:44] | Go ahead. Kill me. | 来吧 杀我吧 |
[06:46] | But this masquerade won’t bring you justice. | 但这场化装舞会给不了你公道 |
[06:50] | Oh, I’m after something much more satisfying… | 我要的是更能让我心满意足的东西 |
[06:58] | …revenge. | 复仇 |
[07:12] | Ah, nothing quite like the first kill. | 第一次杀人真是无可比拟 |
[07:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:19] | Call me a fan of your work, hmm? | 算是你被你手段吸引的粉丝吧 |
[07:23] | Did you really spend a decade of your life | 你真的为此耗费了 |
[07:26] | setting this up? | 十年时间吗 |
[07:27] | With the vengeance in my heart, | 心念复仇 |
[07:28] | it went by in the blink of an eye. | 时间如转瞬即逝 |
[07:30] | Well, it’s hard to find commitment like that. | 这样的决心很难得 |
[07:35] | Pity the Baron didn’t name names. | 可惜男爵没供出名字 |
[07:39] | I can’t imagine how long it will take you | 不知你还要多久 |
[07:42] | to find the next victim deserving of your revenge. | 才能找到下个你该寻仇的对象 |
[07:46] | I am prepared to spend my entire life avenging my love. | 我愿穷尽一生为我的爱人复仇 |
[07:49] | But suppose you didn’t have to. | 但如果没那必要呢 |
[07:53] | The names… | 这些名字 |
[07:57] | of every person who wronged you | 是所有让你和你未婚妻 |
[08:00] | and your fiancée. | 蒙冤的人 |
[08:04] | You don’t strike me as the benevolent sort. | 你看上去不像个乐善好施的人 |
[08:05] | What do you want in return? | 你想要什么回报 |
[08:07] | Just a little help getting some… | 只希望你帮我 |
[08:11] | r-r-revenge of my own. | 报个仇 |
[08:18] | And he just left it on the counter. | 他就把信留在了柜台上吗 |
[08:21] | Then he vanished. | 然后就不见了 |
[08:23] | You think he might be the Invisible Man? | 他会不会是隐形人 |
[08:25] | Or maybe a vampire. | 或者是吸血鬼 |
[08:27] | What if he’s Dracula? | 他会不会是德古拉 |
[08:28] | Oh, wait. It’s daytime. | 等等 现在是白天 |
[08:29] | Wrong count. Monte Cristo? | 不是那个伯爵 基督山 |
[08:32] | Sorry. Not on the menu. | 抱歉 菜单上没有 |
[08:33] | Never a fan of the eggy bread. | 一向不喜欢那个鸡蛋吐司 |
[08:35] | No, Granny. It’s a place. | 不是 外婆 那是个地方 |
[08:37] | And its Count has quite the reputation. | 而且这位伯爵 名声在外 |
[08:41] | Why would he want to meet with us? | 他为什么想见我们 |
[08:43] | He doesn’t. | 他不是想见你们 |
[08:45] | He wants you dead. | 是想要你们死 |
[08:48] | He wants his revenge, | 他想复仇 |
[08:49] | and that’s the only way he can get it. | 只有这样他才能如愿 |
[08:51] | That doesn’t make sense. We’ve never even met him. | 没道理 我们没见过他 |
[08:53] | Why would he want to kill us? | 他为什么想杀我们 |
[08:56] | Because I hired him to do it. | 因为是我雇了他 |
[09:09] | Emma, this is a safe space. You can trust me. | 艾玛 这是个安全的地方 你可以信任我 |
[09:15] | The tremors, they come with visions — | 震颤 还伴有幻象 |
[09:17] | or a vision. One vision, actually. | 一个幻象 就一个 |
[09:20] | What do you see in this vision? | 你看到了什么 |
[09:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:29] | I’m on Main Street. | 我在主街上 |
[09:30] | Henry and my family, Hook — They’re all there with me. | 亨利 我家人 虎克 都在 |
[09:34] | And I’m in a battle. | 有一场战斗 |
[09:35] | Against who? | 跟谁 |
[09:36] | I can’t tell. | 我看不清 |
[09:37] | They’re strong. So strong. | 对方很强大 |
[09:39] | I’m giving it my all. | 我已经倾尽全力 |
[09:42] | I almost start to win. | 我都快赢了 |
[09:45] | But then my hand starts shaking. | 但我的手突然抖了起来 |
[09:49] | And what happens then, Emma? | 然后呢 艾玛 |
[09:56] | I die. | 我死了 |
[10:00] | That’s the first time I’ve said that out loud. | 我第一次把死说了出来 |
[10:03] | Well, I think the more you talk about it, | 我认为你说得越多 |
[10:06] | the less it will haunt you. | 苦恼就会减少一些 |
[10:09] | You think I should tell my family? | 你觉得我应该告诉家人吗 |
[10:12] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[10:14] | I mean, the question is, why haven’t you? | 问题在于 你为什么还没说 |
[10:16] | Because I know exactly what they would do. | 因为我知道他们的反应 |
[10:18] | They would tell me to stop doing what I’m doing | 他们会告诉我 在他们扭转局面之前 |
[10:20] | until they could save the day. | 我应该停止现在的一切 |
[10:21] | And what would be so wrong about them trying to protect you? | 他们想要保护你 这有什么错吗 |
[10:23] | Because I’m the Savior. | 因为我是救世主 |
[10:25] | A-And the Savior can’t take a day off? | 救世主就不能休息一天吗 |
[10:27] | If I don’t help people, then who am I? | 如果我不去帮助人 那我算什么 |
[10:29] | Well, I don’t know, Emma. | 我不知道 艾玛 |
[10:30] | I mean, that’s, uh… | 这个… |
[10:34] | that’s a question you have to ask yourself. | 这个问题你得问自己 |
[10:36] | Okay, I’m not here for some identity crisis. | 好吧 我来这不是因为什么自我认同危机 |
[10:38] | I just want you to help me figure out how to win this fight | 我只是希望你能帮我想办法打赢这场仗 |
[10:42] | and protect the people I love. | 保护我所爱的人 |
[10:44] | I-I think you’re here for me | 我想你来找我 |
[10:45] | to help you deal with whatever’s troubling you, | 是帮你解决困扰你的事 |
[10:48] | and — and — and if that is an identity crisis, then — | 如果这是自我认同危机 那… |
[10:49] | – Okay, this was a mistake. – Emma. | -我就不该来这 -艾玛 |
[11:09] | He was definitely here. | 他肯定来过这里 |
[11:13] | Apparently calligraphy isn’t his only hobby. | 显然书法不是他唯一的嗜好 |
[11:17] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么没告诉我们 |
[11:18] | Well, I didn’t know he was in Storybrooke. | 我事前不知道他在童话镇 |
[11:21] | And do you really want to hear about | 难道每次我想杀你们的时候 |
[11:23] | every time I tried to kill you? | 你们真的都想知道吗 |
[11:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:25] | I’m sorry. I’m… | 对不起 我 |
[11:28] | You know I’m trying to put that behind me. | 你们知道我尽量不去想这些事了 |
[11:31] | Clearly, the Count didn’t get the memo. | 显然 伯爵并不知道这点 |
[11:33] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这才是问题 |
[11:34] | You hired him. You fire him. | 既然你雇了他 那就把他炒了 |
[11:35] | Well, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 我正想这么做 |
[11:38] | The invitation says to meet him at the dirigible in an hour. | 邀请函上说一小时后在飞船见 |
[11:40] | – Well, we’re coming with you. – No. | -我们和你一起去 -不行 |
[11:43] | This is my mess. I’ll fix it. | 我惹出来的事 我会处理的 |
[11:46] | And, really, it should go more smoothly | 老实说 如果他不进攻你们 |
[11:48] | if he’s not trying to use you as a pin cushion. | 事情应该会顺利很多 |
[11:50] | You really think we need to worry about this guy? | 你真的认为我们需要担心他吗 |
[11:53] | It took him two curses | 两个诅咒的时间 |
[11:54] | and a pit stop in the Land of Untold Stories to find us. | 再途径无故事国 他才找到了我们 |
[11:57] | Well, that’s not exactly true. | 也不全是这样 |
[12:21] | We’re too late. | 我们来迟一步 |
[12:23] | Remind me why we spared the Evil Queen’s life again. | 我就想知道为什么要放过巫后 |
[12:25] | We thought it would change her. | 我们以为这能让她变好 |
[12:26] | It changed her, all right. | 的确令她改变了 |
[12:28] | Instead of ransacking villages, | 她是不再洗劫村庄了 |
[12:29] | she’s now razing them to the ground. | 而是直接把村子夷为了平地 |
[12:33] | Snow, over here. | 白雪 这边 |
[12:38] | All right. You’re all right. | 好了 你没事了 |
[12:42] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[12:42] | It’s all right. You’re safe. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[12:45] | – What’s your name, friend? – Edmond. | -你叫什么名字 朋友 -埃德蒙 |
[12:47] | I was the vintner here. | 我是这里的葡萄酒商 |
[12:50] | When the Queen’s knights attacked, everyone fled. | 王后的骑士来袭时 大家都逃走了 |
[12:53] | I stayed to put out the fires. | 我留下来扑灭大火 |
[12:54] | It’s okay, Edmond. | 没事了 埃德蒙 |
[12:56] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[12:57] | Over here. | 这边 |
[13:00] | Charlotte’s my handmaiden. | 夏洛特是我的女仆 |
[13:02] | Thanks to this endless war, | 感谢这场无尽的战争 |
[13:03] | she’s become quite the skilled nurse. | 她的救护技巧变得纯熟了 |
[13:07] | Let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[13:11] | The burns aren’t too bad. | 烧伤不算太严重 |
[13:13] | A little salve will have you back to new soon enough. | 涂点药膏很快就会让你恢复的 |
[13:18] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:19] | No. | 没 |
[13:21] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[13:23] | What of them? | 我的眼睛怎么了 |
[13:25] | Thank you for your aid. | 谢谢你 |
[13:27] | We must find the Queen and make her pay. | 我们必须找到王后 让她血债血偿 |
[13:30] | Well, that would make us no better than her. | 这样我们就和她一样了 |
[13:33] | The best way to get our revenge is to show the Queen | 我们最好的复仇方式就是给王后看 |
[13:35] | that no matter what she does, | 无论她怎么做 |
[13:37] | we can always find happiness. | 我们总能找到幸福 |
[13:39] | She destroyed my village, my vines, | 她毁了我村庄 毁了我的葡萄藤 |
[13:41] | – everything I have. – Right. | -毁了我所有的一切 -没错 |
[13:43] | Well, perhaps you won’t find happiness here. | 也许你在这里找不到幸福 |
[13:46] | But maybe you will at our castle. | 但在我们的城堡里 你也许会找到的 |
[13:48] | We could use a wine steward. | 我们也需要一个葡萄酒管家 |
[13:51] | What do you say, Edmond? | 你意下如何 埃德蒙 |
[13:54] | There’s nothing I’d like more. | 求之不得 |
[14:09] | I’m afraid you’re not on the guest list. | 抱歉您不在宾客名单上 |
[14:11] | I’m calling off our deal, Count. | 我要取消我们的交易 伯爵 |
[14:15] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[14:17] | Did they finally convince you | 他们终于说服你 |
[14:18] | that finding your happiness is the best revenge? | 找到幸福是最好的复仇方式了吗 |
[14:21] | Actually, yes. | 是的 |
[14:23] | It took some time, but… | 虽然花了不少时间 但… |
[14:26] | they’re right. | 他们说得对 |
[14:28] | But that doesn’t change anything. | 但这也改变不了什么 |
[14:31] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[14:34] | You don’t need revenge | 你不需要通过复仇 |
[14:36] | to get over what happened to the person you loved. | 去治愈爱人惨死给你带来的伤痛 |
[14:39] | If I can learn that, anyone can. | 如果我能懂得这一点 任何人都可以 |
[14:43] | You may have sent me down this path, | 你把我送上了这条路 |
[14:47] | but not even you can take me off it now. | 但如今你却阻止不了我了 |
[15:02] | On it. | 明白了 |
[15:03] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:05] | Errol Flynn is not backing down. | 基督山伯爵不肯让步 |
[15:14] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[15:15] | I told Regina I’d take you somewhere safe. | 我和瑞金娜说了要带你们去一个安全的地方 |
[15:18] | Emma, no, we are not leaving town. | 艾玛 不 我们不要离开镇子 |
[15:19] | We’re not running from our wine steward. | 我们不会因为一个酒窖管事就逃跑的 |
[15:30] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:32] | Looks like the Count doesn’t want you running either. | 看来伯爵也不想让你们离开 |
[15:41] | What? T-This is where you want me to stay? | 什么 这里就是你给我找的地方吗 |
[15:43] | The Jolly Roger? | 海盗船吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I-I can’t stay here. | 对不起 我 我不能待在这 |
[15:47] | If Rumple finds you harboring me — | 要是朗普发现你把我藏了起来 |
[15:49] | His wrath will be an added bonus. | 他要是生气那就更好了 |
[15:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:52] | Why would you risk your life for me? | 你为什么要为了我冒生命危险 |
[15:57] | Long ago, I… | 很久以前 我 |
[16:00] | I tried to kill you in the Queen’s castle once. | 我曾经在王后城堡里试图杀死你 |
[16:03] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[16:05] | But along the way, I did something I can… | 但一路走来 我做了一些我… |
[16:10] | live with no longer. | 不再能忍受的事 |
[16:11] | I laid a hand on you. | 我伤害了你 |
[16:15] | And there’s the matter of my shooting you at the town line. | 还有 我还在镇边界那里朝你开过枪 |
[16:18] | Yeah, well, you’ve changed since all that. | 是的 但你已经变了 |
[16:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:23] | I have a long road to travel | 在成为一个让自己满意的人之前 |
[16:24] | before I can be someone I can be proud of. | 我还有很长一条路要走 |
[16:27] | Despite the forgiveness of others, | 尽管得到了他人的原谅 |
[16:31] | I must forgive myself, | 我还必须得到自己的原谅 |
[16:32] | and I’m not there yet. | 而我现在还做不到 |
[16:33] | Well, then I accept. | 好吧 我接受 |
[16:35] | You’re not the only one | 你不是唯一一个 |
[16:36] | trying to make up for past mistakes. | 努力弥补过去错误的人 |
[16:38] | I spent way too long trying to make things work with Rumple | 我为了能和朗普好好过 尝试了太多次 |
[16:41] | just because I wanted them to. | 因为我想要和他好好的 |
[16:45] | Now I’ve got to do what’s best for my son. | 如今我必须为孩子好好考虑了 |
[16:50] | I don’t think the Count crashed the car. | 我不觉得是伯爵撞倒了车子 |
[16:55] | Protection spell? | 保护咒 |
[16:57] | Just like the one you used | 跟之前那个诅咒中 |
[16:57] | to keep everyone here during the curse. | 你用来把大家困在这的咒语差不多 |
[17:01] | Not like it. | 不是差不多 |
[17:03] | This is the same spell. | 而是同一个咒语 |
[17:04] | Well, the only way to do that | 要做到这个 |
[17:06] | is with the ingredients from my vault, | 必须用到我地下室的材料才行 |
[17:08] | which I sealed with blood magic. | 我把它们用血咒封住了的 |
[17:11] | I — | 我 |
[17:12] | Regina. I got your message. | 瑞金娜 我收到了你的消息 |
[17:13] | Is everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[17:15] | You know, I’ll never understand | 我一直想不明白 |
[17:16] | why you parade around in these deathtraps | 你为什么要来这么危险的地方转悠 |
[17:18] | rather than just magicking yourself around town. | 而不是在镇子里玩瞬移 |
[17:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:20] | Well, someone put a protection spell on the town line. | 有人在镇边界这里下了保护咒 |
[17:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:26] | Well, who would do that? | 会是谁做的呢 |
[17:29] | I was gonna ask you the same question. | 我正想问你呢 |
[17:31] | You’re accusing me of causing this? | 你觉得是我做的吗 |
[17:34] | Oh, come on. Zelena, other than me, | 塞琳娜 除我之外 |
[17:35] | you’re the only one who can open the lock to my vault. | 你是唯一一个能打开我地下室的人 |
[17:38] | – That’s not true! – Really? | -不是这样的 -真的吗 |
[17:42] | Well, if it wasn’t me, and it wasn’t you… | 如果既不是我 也不是你 |
[17:46] | then who? | 那还会是谁呢 |
[17:48] | I have no idea, sis. | 我不知道 妹妹 |
[17:49] | But I’m getting tired of this inquisition. | 但我受够了你的审问 |
[17:55] | I’m starting to think the Count | 我开始觉得伯爵 |
[17:57] | isn’t the only one we have to be worried about. | 不是唯一一个我们需要担心的人了 |
[18:15] | Impressive, Your Majesty. | 厉害啊 陛下 |
[18:18] | Well, what can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[18:19] | You inspired me. | 是你激励了我 |
[18:25] | Perhaps you can give me a lesson. | 也许你能给我上一课 |
[18:29] | Or two. | 或者上两课 |
[18:32] | As much as I’d enjoy that, | 尽管我很乐意 |
[18:33] | I can’t be late for my first meal | 我却不能错过与白雪公主和她王子的 |
[18:35] | with Snow White and her prince. | 第一顿晚餐 |
[18:38] | So they believed you. | 所以他们相信你了 |
[18:42] | I knew their insufferable kindness | 我就知道他们那令人厌恶的好心肠 |
[18:44] | would be their downfall. | 一定会毁了他们 |
[18:48] | Venom of the Agrabahn viper. | 阿格拉巴毒蛇的毒液 |
[18:53] | A bitter draft — slow and painful | 很恶毒的配方 让人死得又慢又痛苦 |
[19:00] | Is there a problem, Count? | 有问题吗 伯爵 |
[19:03] | What did they do to deserve this? | 他们做了什么 要喝下这个 |
[19:06] | They’ve shown me nothing but kindness. | 我看到的只是他们的善良 |
[19:09] | Don’t tell me you’re starting to grow a conscience. | 别跟我说你开始良心发现了 |
[19:13] | Call it professional curiosity. | 可以说是职业好奇心 |
[19:15] | Well, what they did doesn’t matter. | 他们做了什么并不重要 |
[19:19] | Only one thing should be on your mind right now — | 现在你只需要考虑一件事 |
[19:22] | how badly you want your revenge. | 你有多渴望复仇 |
[19:32] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[19:49] | Well, this is very disappointing. | 好吧 真令人失望 |
[19:51] | I mean, I didn’t spend years training you | 我是说 我花费几年时间训练你 |
[19:53] | so you could spend your days fencing | 不是让你花时间击剑 |
[19:55] | and get someone else to do your dirty work. | 指使别人来做你那些肮脏的勾当 |
[19:57] | Oh, you know exactly why I’m doing this. | 你知道我为什么这么做 |
[20:01] | You put a spell on Snow and Charming | 你对白雪和白马王子施咒 |
[20:04] | so I can’t hurt them. | 好让我伤害不了他们 |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:08] | And then I gave you the Dark Curse | 我也教了你黑魔法 |
[20:09] | so you could take them somewhere where you can. | 让你能带他们去任何地方 |
[20:12] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:15] | I’m going to get what I want, | 我马上就会得到我想要的了 |
[20:16] | and I’ll get it without you. | 没有你 我也会得到 |
[20:20] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:24] | If you think you can stop the Count, | 如果你觉得自己可以阻止伯爵 |
[20:27] | think again. | 那就再想想吧 |
[20:30] | Is that a threat? | 这算威胁吗 |
[20:31] | It’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[20:33] | That protection spell you put on the Charmings — | 你在王子一家身上施的保护咒 |
[20:38] | I put the same enchantment on the Count | 我也在伯爵身上施了同样的 |
[20:41] | to protect him from you. | 保护他 免受你的伤害 |
[20:47] | Looks like the student has finally outgrown the teacher. | 看上去学生最后胜过了老师 |
[20:54] | We’ll see about that, dearie. | 我们走着瞧吧 亲爱的 |
[21:26] | When I heard what Regina did, | 当我听闻瑞金娜的所做作为 |
[21:28] | I thought, “No, this is too good to be true.” | 我想 不 这好得令人难以置信 |
[21:32] | Don’t lie. You’re happy I’m back. | 别撒谎 我回来了你很开心 |
[21:37] | “Happy” isn’t the word I’d use. | 我可不会这么说 |
[21:42] | Now, where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[21:51] | Did you really think you could steal from me? | 你真的以为你能从我这里偷走它吗 |
[21:55] | It’s just a piece of tin. | 不过是块锡 |
[21:56] | And yet, so much more. | 远远不止 |
[21:59] | You want a deal? | 你想做笔交易吗 |
[22:02] | If you want this bauble, my terms are simple. | 如果你想要这个小玩意 要求很简单 |
[22:06] | Whatever you have planned for this town, | 无论你准备对这个小镇做什么 |
[22:09] | leave Belle and my unborn son out of it. | 都别让贝儿和我未出世的儿子掺和进去 |
[22:16] | Do you want the coin or not? | 你想不想要这枚硬币 |
[22:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:19] | I won’t hurt them. | 我不会伤害他们的 |
[22:24] | But… | 但是 |
[22:26] | are you sure that’s all you want in return? | 你确定你想要的就是这些吗 |
[22:33] | What else did you have in mind? | 你还有什么想法 |
[22:35] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:39] | The tales in the Land of Untold Stories | 不是只有无故事国的故事 |
[22:43] | aren’t the only ones that never played out. | 才没有说完 |
[22:48] | And what makes you think I have any interest | 是什么让你觉得我对 |
[22:50] | in seeing how this one goes? | 这个故事的进展感兴趣呢 |
[22:52] | Eventually, you’ll get tired of waiting for that bookworm | 最后 你会对等待那个书呆子 |
[22:57] | to accept you for who you are. | 接受你的身份而深感厌倦的 |
[23:00] | And when you do… | 等你不耐烦了之后… |
[23:07] | that’s when the real fun can begin. | 那就是好戏开始的时候 |
[23:51] | – Edmond, wait. – Is something wrong? | -埃德蒙 等等 -怎么了 |
[23:53] | No, we just need | 没事 我们只是想 |
[23:53] | one more glass. | 再要一个杯子 |
[23:55] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[23:59] | Tonight, we say farewell to Charlotte. | 今晚我们要和夏洛特告别了 |
[24:01] | I’m afraid she’s leaving us tomorrow. | 恐怕她明天就要离开我们了 |
[24:03] | My mother’s fallen ill, | 我妈妈病了 |
[24:04] | so I’m going home to help my family care for her. | 我打算回去帮家里照顾她 |
[24:08] | Well, this family will miss you when you’re gone. | 好吧 当你离开 这个家也会想你的 |
[24:11] | Pour the wine, Edmond. | 倒酒吧 埃德蒙 |
[24:12] | Tonight, we toast to old friends. | 今晚我们敬我们的老朋友 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | Edmond, what is it? | 埃德蒙 怎么了 |
[24:31] | It’s your eyes again. | 还是因为你的眼睛 |
[24:33] | That’s…very kind of you. | 你真好 |
[24:40] | Well, thank you, Charlotte. | 谢谢 夏洛特 |
[24:43] | To Charlotte. | 敬夏洛特 |
[24:46] | May she only find happy days ahead. | 祝她未来快乐永相随 |
[24:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:00] | Is everything all right? | 什么事 |
[25:02] | Yes. It’s… | 对 是 |
[25:04] | It’s just, an occasion like this | 只是像这样的时刻 |
[25:05] | calls for a bottle to match, | 该要一瓶好酒相配 |
[25:07] | and, uh, I have just the one in the cellar, so… | 地窖里刚好有一瓶 |
[25:10] | Forgive me, miss. | 原谅我 小姐 |
[25:18] | I know you think this was your fault, Mom. | 我知道你认为那是你的错 妈妈 |
[25:20] | That’s not it, Henry. | 并不是 亨利 |
[25:22] | I stood up in Granny’s | 我在外婆家站出来 |
[25:23] | and told everyone from the Land of Untold Stories | 告诉所有来自无故事国的人 |
[25:26] | not to be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[25:28] | They’ve only been here one day. | 他们才到这一天 |
[25:30] | I can’t let the first story play out like this, | 我不能让第一个故事就这样结束 |
[25:31] | not when I’m the one who started it all. | 更不能是因为我的缘故 |
[25:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[25:40] | He poisoned her with the poison I gave him. | 他用我给她的毒药给她下了毒 |
[25:50] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你好吗 |
[25:51] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[25:52] | What the hell is going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[25:54] | The handmaiden’s story | 女仆的故事 |
[25:55] | finally caught up with her. | 最后把她自己卷了进来 |
[26:00] | Just like yours is catching up with you. | 正如你的故事也追上了你 |
[26:04] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[26:06] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[26:08] | Mommy’s back. | 妈妈回来了 |
[26:09] | No. | 不 |
[26:12] | I killed you. | 我杀了你 |
[26:14] | Did you really think it would be that easy? | 你真觉得杀我会那么容易吗 |
[26:16] | – Mom. – Get behind me, honey. | -妈妈 -到我后面来 亲爱的 |
[26:18] | After everything I did for you, | 在我为你做了一切后 |
[26:22] | after everything we accomplished together, | 在我们共同完成了一切后 |
[26:26] | you threw me away like I never existed. | 你好像我不曾存在过一样地抛弃了我 |
[26:30] | No, I threw you away because you existed. | 不 我抛弃你就因为你存在过 |
[26:37] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:39] | I laced the girl’s cloak with a magic dampening spell. | 我在那女孩的斗篷上施了魔法抑制咒 |
[26:44] | I should have known. | 我该想到的 |
[26:45] | You’ve been controlling the Count this whole time. | 是你一直在控制伯爵 |
[26:49] | Well, of course I have. | 当然是我 |
[26:53] | I don’t leave things to chance. | 我不会听天由命 |
[26:57] | That’s why he didn’t want my help. | 这就是为什么他不想要我的帮助 |
[27:00] | That’s why he said I couldn’t stop him. | 这就是为什么他说我无法阻止他 |
[27:03] | You ordered the Count | 多年前是你命令伯爵 |
[27:05] | to kill Snow and Charming all those years ago, | 去杀白雪和白马王子 |
[27:08] | so now… | 所以现在 |
[27:10] | that’s exactly what he’s going to do. | 他会听你的话的 |
[27:16] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该感谢我 |
[27:32] | Edmond. | 埃德蒙 |
[27:34] | Edmond, come on. | 埃德蒙 别这样 |
[27:35] | This is all just a big misunderstanding. | 这只是一个天大的误会 |
[27:39] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你们不知道 |
[27:52] | Edmond, we can explain everything. | 埃德蒙 我们可以解释一切 |
[27:54] | The Queen’s our friend. She’s changed. | 巫后是我们的朋友 她变好了 |
[27:56] | She doesn’t want you to do this. | 她不会希望你这样做 |
[27:58] | That’s where you’re wrong. She does. | 这你就错了 她希望 |
[28:08] | Then why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[28:10] | Because she has my heart! | 因为她有我的心脏 |
[28:21] | Who, Edmond? | 谁有 埃德蒙 |
[28:22] | Who has your heart? | 谁有你的心 |
[28:24] | The Evil Queen. | 巫后 |
[28:30] | She can’t be. | 不可能 |
[28:32] | Yeah, well, it looks like she is. | 看样子她的确有 |
[28:39] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但是没关系 |
[28:40] | We’ll find a way to stop her. | 我们会找到方法阻止她 |
[28:46] | We always do. | 我们一向如此 |
[28:49] | I hope so… | 但愿如此 |
[28:58] | …because this isn’t the ending I wished for any of us. | 因为我也不希望我们会有这样的结局 |
[29:14] | Having second thoughts? | 在犹豫吗 |
[29:20] | No need for that, dearie. | 不必如此 亲爱的 |
[29:23] | Tell me — why didn’t you poison | 告诉我 为什么你没有 |
[29:25] | Snow White and Prince Charming? | 给白雪和王子下毒 |
[29:27] | I was prepared to poison them, but… | 我本来准备要毒死他们 但… |
[29:31] | I saw Charlotte, and she reminded me of… | 我看到了夏洛特 她让我想起了 |
[29:33] | Your fiancée? | 你的未婚妻 |
[29:34] | Yeah, yeah, I-I-I can see that. | 对 我明白了 |
[29:38] | I mean, before she became a rotting corpse. | 我是说 在她变成一具尸骨之前 |
[29:40] | Your love and — and the handmaiden | 你的爱人 还有那个侍女 |
[29:42] | share the same je ne sais quoi, n’est-ce pas? | 有着同样的气质 是不是 |
[29:46] | She didn’t deserve to die. | 她不该死的 |
[29:49] | And if I had killed her just to get my revenge, | 如果我杀她就为了复仇的话 |
[29:51] | – I’d be no better than my enemies. – Yes, yes. | -我比我的敌人好不到哪儿去 -是啊 |
[29:52] | But — but Snow White and Prince Charmy-warmy, | 但是 白雪公主和白马王子 |
[29:55] | you gonna try again? | 你还要再试一次吗 |
[29:58] | No. | 不试了 |
[29:59] | They don’t deserve to die either. | 他们也不该死 |
[30:06] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[30:08] | My insurance policy. | 我的保单 |
[30:10] | Let’s just say in order for my plan to work, | 为了让我的计划成功 |
[30:13] | I need Prince Charming and Snow White | 我需要白马王子和白雪公主 |
[30:16] | very much alive and procreating. | 活得好好的 并育有子嗣 |
[30:21] | Sorry for bluntness, but I need what I need. | 恕我话糙 但这就是我需要的 |
[30:24] | So that means I must make sure | 那就意味着我必须确保 |
[30:27] | that you’re never tempted to kill them ever again. | 你再也不会试图杀他们 |
[30:41] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[30:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:45] | If you didn’t want me to kill them, kill me, not her! | 如果你不想让我杀他们 那就杀了我 别杀她 |
[30:48] | Would that I could, dearie. | 如果能 我早就杀了 亲爱的 |
[30:52] | Where’s the antidote? | 解药在哪儿 |
[30:53] | Antidote? There isn’t any. | 解药 根本没有解药 |
[30:55] | There’s no cure for this poison. | 这毒无药可医 |
[30:59] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:02] | But it can be stopped. | 但可以被中止 |
[31:06] | A key? | 一把钥匙 |
[31:06] | This isn’t any old key. | 不是一把旧钥匙 |
[31:09] | This is the key to the land where all stories | 这把钥匙可以通往使所有故事 |
[31:12] | come to a screeching halt, including Charlotte’s story. | 戛然而止的大陆 包括夏洛特的故事 |
[31:17] | You know the one — | 你知道 |
[31:18] | where the poison reaches her heart. | 当毒药到达她心脏的结果 |
[31:26] | I go through there, she lives? | 我去那边 她就能活下来了吗 |
[31:27] | Indeed! | 没错 |
[31:28] | As long as you remain there. | 只要你留在那边 |
[31:30] | If you should ever leave, | 如果你一旦离开 |
[31:32] | her story and the poison shall r-r-resume. | 她的故事以及毒药就会继续 |
[31:36] | And I hate to spoil the ending, | 我讨厌剧透 |
[31:39] | but it’s really quite tragic. | 但那肯定是个悲剧 |
[31:46] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:01] | All I wanted was a fresh start. | 我只想重新开始 |
[32:06] | You can still get one. | 你还是有机会的 |
[32:11] | Listen, I know the Evil Queen has your heart, | 听我说 我知道巫后夺走了你的心 |
[32:14] | but you can fight this. | 但你可以反抗 |
[32:18] | Okay. That’s a start. | 好吧 这也算是开始 |
[32:20] | I’ve tried to fight! | 我试过反抗 |
[32:22] | I can’t! | 但我做不到 |
[32:34] | Your story doesn’t have to end like this. | 你的故事不一定要以这样的方式结束 |
[32:35] | My story ended the moment Hyde plucked us | 自从海德将我们从无故事国带走 |
[32:38] | from the Land of Untold Stories! | 我的故事就结束了 |
[32:42] | Us? | 我们 |
[32:43] | You mean Charlotte? | 你是指夏洛特吗 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:46] | I was too late. | 太迟了 |
[32:48] | So the poison finally took her. | 这么说毒药最终杀死了她 |
[32:53] | I may not have been able to save her, | 我或许救不了她 |
[32:55] | but I am going to save you. | 但我要救你 |
[33:08] | Henry, call Emma! | 亨利 打给艾玛 |
[33:10] | I could use some of her magic right about now! | 我现在需要她的魔法 |
[33:14] | I can’t! It’s the Queen! | 打不了电话 是巫后 |
[33:17] | She did something. | 她施了魔法 |
[33:28] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:30] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:33] | This is the only way. | 只有这个办法 |
[33:52] | No! | 不 |
[33:56] | Mom, Mom. Are — Are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[33:59] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[34:00] | Mom. Henry. | 妈妈 亨利 |
[34:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[34:04] | You did what you had to. | 你是逼不得已 |
[34:09] | Edmond. | 埃德蒙 |
[34:11] | No. | 不 |
[34:15] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:17] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[34:24] | She is back. | 她真的回来了 |
[34:26] | I couldn’t just stand by and watch the Count kill my friends. | 我无法坐视不理 看着伯爵杀掉我的朋友们 |
[34:29] | Oh, I thought heroes always found a third way… | 我还以为英雄总能想到第三种办法呢 |
[34:32] | unless, of course, | 当然了 除非 |
[34:34] | this means you’re not a hero. | 这意味着你并不是英雄 |
[34:40] | I will rip your heart out! | 我要掏出你的心 |
[34:42] | Yes! That’s the Regina I remember. | 是的 这才是我认识的瑞金娜 |
[34:46] | We do like it rough, don’t we? | 我们就喜欢来狠的 是吧 |
[34:52] | You didn’t want the Count to kill Snow and David. | 你没想让伯爵杀掉白雪和戴维 |
[34:55] | You wanted me to kill him. | 你是想让我杀了他 |
[34:57] | Well, it was the only way to show you | 只有这样才能让你看到 |
[34:59] | that no matter what you do… | 不论你做什么 |
[35:01] | the darkness will always be inside. | 黑暗始终存在于你的心中 |
[35:05] | And that tiny bit of darkness i awakened today | 今天我唤醒的那一点点黑暗 |
[35:12] | is only going to grow. | 只会慢慢扩大 |
[35:15] | Don’t listen to her, Regina. | 别听她的 瑞金娜 |
[35:16] | Snow…White. | 白雪…公主 |
[35:19] | – Snow. – No, I’m not afraid of her. | -白雪 -不 我不怕她 |
[35:21] | We defeated you before. We’ll do it again. | 我们曾经打败过你 也会再次打败你 |
[35:23] | Oh, I’m not the one who’s going to destroy your… | 我并不是那个毁掉你们… |
[35:26] | happy endings. | 幸福结局的人 |
[35:29] | Not this time. | 这次并不是我 |
[35:31] | Then who is? | 那么是谁 |
[35:33] | You. | 是你 |
[35:34] | You’re going to destroy everyone’s happy endings. | 你会摧毁每个人的幸福结局 |
[35:41] | You won’t divide this family. | 你是无法离间我们的 |
[35:42] | Oh, I won’t have to. | 没有这个必要 |
[35:44] | The people from the Land of Untold Stories | 不想讲出自己故事的 |
[35:47] | aren’t the only ones with tales they don’t want told. | 并不是只有无故事国的人们 |
[35:51] | And when your stories finally play out | 而你的故事最终被讲述出来的时候 |
[36:00] | I’ll just sit back and watch you | 我会冷眼看着你 |
[36:05] | tear yourselves apart. | 将自己撕碎 |
[36:27] | Regina, it’s not your fault. | 瑞金娜 这不是你的错 |
[36:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:30] | She trapped you. You didn’t have a choice. | 她给你设圈套 你没有别的选择 |
[36:32] | Of course I had a choice. | 我当然有别的选择 |
[36:35] | I could have kept the Evil Queen inside, | 我本可以不放出巫后 |
[36:37] | where she was my problem. | 她只是我的心魔 |
[36:38] | No. This is exactly what she wants. | 不 这正是她想要的 |
[36:41] | She want you to doubt yourself. | 她想让你怀疑自己 |
[36:42] | She’s doing a hell of a job. | 那她还真是干得漂亮呢 |
[36:44] | Look, Regina, this may be new for you, | 瑞金娜 你或许从来没经历过 |
[36:47] | but I’ve faced the Evil Queen before, | 但我曾经面对过巫后 |
[36:49] | and I never once did it by running away. | 而且我从来没有逃跑过 |
[36:52] | Okay, we have to face her head on, get ahead of her plan. | 我们要直面她 赶在她的计划之前 |
[36:55] | And how exactly do we do that? | 怎么才能做到这一点呢 |
[36:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:58] | This is the one time we are going to ask you | 只有这一次我们得求你 |
[37:00] | to please think like the Evil Queen. | 像巫后那样思考 |
[37:03] | What did she mean when she said we all have stories we don’t want told? | 她说我们都有不想被讲出的故事 这是什么意思 |
[37:12] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[37:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:21] | This isn’t how the Count’s story should have ended. | 伯爵的故事不该是这样的结局 |
[37:24] | I should have known that Operation Cobra: Part Two | 我应该意识到眼镜蛇行动续集 |
[37:26] | wouldn’t have been as simple as I thought. | 没我想象中简单 |
[37:28] | – Why is that? – Because it’s a sequel, | -为什么 -因为这是续篇 |
[37:29] | and they’re always more involved than the original. | 续篇总是比初章更复杂 |
[37:32] | I’m sorry, mate. I don’t understand. | 抱歉 伙计 我不懂 |
[37:36] | “Empire Strikes Back”? | 《星球大战2:帝国反击战》 |
[37:38] | “Godfather: Part II”? | 《教父2》 |
[37:39] | – What? What? – “Temple of Doom”? | -什么 -《夺宝奇兵2》 |
[37:41] | You know — the best sequels ever. | 你懂的 最棒的续篇 |
[37:44] | It’s definitely time for a movie night. | 是时候办电影夜了 |
[37:46] | When my mom helped everyone during the first curse, | 第一次诅咒时 我妈妈帮助了每一个人 |
[37:48] | it was simple. | 那很简单 |
[37:50] | Those people had been ripped away from the stories | 那些经历被剥夺的人们 |
[37:51] | they wanted to play out. | 想要找回自己的故事 |
[37:53] | And these people ran from their stories for a reason. | 但这些人逃避自己的故事是有原因的 |
[37:56] | And before we can help them, | 我们能帮他们前 |
[37:57] | we need to find out why they ran. | 得找出他们逃避的原因 |
[38:00] | All right. Keep reading. | 好吧 继续看 |
[38:01] | Right. Then let’s get to work. | 行 开始行动吧 |
[38:17] | You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:21] | Just gonna get some air. | 我想出去透透气 |
[38:32] | How do you like your gift? | 你喜欢你的礼物吗 |
[38:35] | I should have known it came from you. | 我应该想到是你送的 |
[38:39] | Why’d you give it to me? | 为什么把它给我 |
[38:41] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[38:44] | Like I said, | 我说过 |
[38:46] | we all have untold stories waiting to be played out. | 我们都有无法启齿的故事等着被诉说 |
[38:50] | I hate to break it to you — This one’s already been told. | 我不想扫你的兴 但这个故事已经被说过了 |
[38:53] | You see, this was a good-luck charm | 我父亲离开农场时 |
[38:55] | I wrapped around my father’s wrist before he left our farm. | 我在他手腕上戴了好运符 |
[38:58] | You mean the trip where he left his untimely demise? | 你是说他英年早逝的遭遇吗 |
[39:02] | You’re not gonna get in my head. | 你无法扰乱我 |
[39:04] | I made peace with what happened. | 我能平静面对此事了 |
[39:07] | My father succumbed to weakness. | 我父亲死于软弱 |
[39:08] | He got drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[39:10] | Because of that, he died in a cart accident. | 因此死于马车事故 |
[39:13] | I’m not here because of your daddy issues. | 我来并非因为你父亲的问题 |
[39:18] | I’m here to ask you one question. | 我来是要问你一个问题 |
[39:29] | Are you sure it was an accident? | 你确定是事故吗 |
[39:46] | Mommy’s coming, sweet pea. | 妈妈来了 小可爱 |
[39:54] | You like this rattle, don’t you, little one? | 你喜欢这拨浪锤 对吧 小家伙 |
[39:57] | My mother used to use it to soothe me. | 我母亲也曾常常用它来安抚我 |
[40:05] | Our mother used that on you? | 我们的母亲也对你用过这个吗 |
[40:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:09] | And now it’s yours. | 现在是你的了 |
[40:14] | Consider it a gift. | 就当作是礼物 |
[40:16] | For what? | 为什么 |
[40:20] | You didn’t tell Regina about our little visit to the vault. | 你没告诉瑞金娜我们偷偷去了地下室 |
[40:25] | You didn’t even tell her I was in town. | 你甚至没告诉她我到镇上了 |
[40:29] | You know how much I admire | 你知道我非常欣赏 |
[40:32] | the ability to keep a secret. | 能保守保密的人 |
[40:36] | So it was a test. | 所以那是测试 |
[40:38] | And, here, I thought you were different than Regina. | 原来如此 我以为你和瑞金娜不同 |
[40:40] | I am, because, unlike her, I will never doubt you again. | 确实不同 因为我不会像她那样再质疑你 |
[40:48] | So, when you said I’d get my sister back… | 所以你说我会重和妹妹团聚 |
[40:52] | you didn’t mean Regina, did you? | 你说的不是瑞金娜 对吧 |
[40:54] | I’m the sister you want, Zelena. | 我才是你想要的妹妹 塞琳娜 |
[40:57] | I know this because… | 我知道是因为 |
[41:00] | you’re just like me — | 你和我一样 |
[41:02] | You would never settle for less. | 你绝不会得过且过 |
[41:06] | And Regina is quite literally… | 而瑞金娜一定 |
[41:12] | the lesser of two evils. | 够坏的那个 |
[41:19] | Archie. | 阿奇 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry if I was out of line this morning. | 对不起我今早发脾气了 |
[41:23] | I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[41:23] | I think I probably should tell my family | 我应该告诉我的家人 |
[41:25] | about the visions or dreams or whatever. | 我的幻象 梦境什么的 |
[41:28] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 很庆幸你这么说 |
[41:29] | But I can’t. At least not yet. | 但我做不到 至少现在不行 |
[41:33] | Does this have anything to do with your rival of the Evil Queen? | 这和你的对手巫后有关吗 |
[41:37] | – You heard? – Yeah. | -你听说了 -没错 |
[41:38] | Bashful was my 4:00, | 害羞鬼跟我约了四点 |
[41:40] | and he likes to talk about current events before diving in. | 咨询前他喜欢说些新闻 |
[41:42] | She said she was gonna tear us all apart. | 她说她会分裂我们的 |
[41:45] | She’s already tried to blacken Regina’s heart. | 她已经开始黑化瑞金娜的心了 |
[41:48] | Are you worried that she’s gonna s-succeed? | 你担心她会成功吗 |
[41:50] | I’m worried about | 我担心 |
[41:54] | who might be in the hood. | 斗篷下的人是谁 |
[41:56] | In my dream, I’m worried about who might kill me. | 在我的梦中 我担心会杀死我的人 |
[42:00] | Wh– Who, Emma? Wh– Who’s gonna kill you? | 是谁 艾玛 谁要杀你 |
[42:04] | The one person who wasn’t with my family in the vision… | 在幻象中没和我家人在一起的人 |
[42:09] | …Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[42:12] | Are you worried about Regina or the Evil Queen? | 你担心瑞金娜还是巫后 |
[42:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |