时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, your little science experiment can really tell us | 你的科学实验真能告诉我们 |
[00:05] | why the evil queen is still alive | 巫后为什么还活着 |
[00:06] | and how to destroy her? | 以及如何摧毁她吗 |
[00:08] | I just want things to be normal someday. | 我只希望有天生活能归于正常 |
[00:12] | I liked teaching. | 我喜欢教书 |
[00:13] | Information. That’s a tall order to fill… | 信息 这可是个棘手的事情 |
[00:18] | from inside this cell. | 在牢里可办不到 |
[00:20] | In that case… | 既然这样 |
[00:21] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走走吧 |
[00:23] | I’ll go back… | 我会回去的 |
[00:24] | but, I’m not making a home with you. | 但我不会和你组成家庭 |
[01:17] | Look who cleans up nice. | 瞧瞧谁收拾得这么漂亮 |
[01:21] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[01:23] | Highlights your eyes. | 让你的眼睛更突出了 |
[01:25] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[01:26] | Oh, for me, I think you’ll make an exception. | 你会为我破个例吧 |
[01:31] | Why the change? | 为什么换发型 |
[01:33] | That would be my business. | 那是我的事 |
[01:35] | Changing your appearance can’t help you. | 换发型是帮不了你的 |
[01:38] | Oh, you can change the outside, | 你可以改变外在 |
[01:42] | but what’s inside is still there. | 但内在不会改变 |
[01:44] | Get out, both of you. | 你俩都给我出去 |
[01:46] | In due time. | 会出去的 |
[01:47] | I’m looking for something I believe that you have here, | 我在找一件东西 应该就在你这儿 |
[01:51] | an old cameo necklace. | 一条老浮雕项链 |
[01:56] | I know the one. | 我知道 |
[01:58] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[02:00] | And what will you be giving me in return? | 那你要以什么来交换 |
[02:03] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[02:06] | I will… | 我要… |
[02:23] | Why won’t he die? | 他怎么不死 |
[02:24] | Because you can’t kill him, | 因为你杀不了他 |
[02:27] | just like Regina couldn’t kill me. | 就像瑞金娜杀不了我 |
[02:29] | And now he knows it, | 现在他知道了 |
[02:30] | so unless you want to spend the rest of your days choking him… | 所以 除非你想把余生都用在掐他上 |
[02:44] | About that necklace. | 项链的事呢 |
[02:51] | There it is. | 在那儿呢 |
[02:58] | It has great meaning to me. | 它对我意义非凡 |
[02:59] | And now it belongs to me. | 现在它是我的 |
[03:01] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[03:03] | I’m taking it, and you’re letting me | 我要拿走它 你也会让我拿走 |
[03:05] | because that’s how our deal works. | 因为我们的协议就是如此 |
[03:10] | You won’t stop me. | 你不能阻拦我 |
[03:15] | These stories… | 这些故事 |
[03:16] | they’re going to play themselves out, | 会渐渐发展开的 |
[03:20] | Whether you like it or not. | 不管你乐不乐意 |
[03:21] | Uh, and I sense you may not. | 我感觉 你可能不会乐意 |
[03:26] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[03:28] | If it’s Belle, you promised not to touch her. | 如果是贝儿 你答应过不会伤害她 |
[03:31] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[03:34] | I won’t hurt the bookworm. | 我不能伤害书虫 |
[03:38] | We have a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[03:41] | But we don’t. | 但我们没说好 |
[04:07] | Here you go. | 给 |
[04:08] | More Pancakes. | 还有薄煎饼 |
[04:09] | Usually, I’m lucky to get a lukewarm cup of coffee | 一般来说你去上班时给我带杯 |
[04:12] | on your way to work. | 温咖啡就不错了 |
[04:13] | Can’t a father cook for his daughter? | 老爸不能给女儿做饭吗 |
[04:14] | Sure, but I’m the savior, | 当然 但我是救世主 |
[04:16] | not a Romanian power lifter. | 不是罗马尼亚举重运动员 |
[04:18] | Enjoy the breakfast. | 好好吃吧 |
[04:21] | This is about Hook. | 是为了虎克 |
[04:22] | No. | 不是 |
[04:23] | David. | 戴维 |
[04:25] | Fine. It’s about Hook. | 好吧 是为了虎克 |
[04:29] | With him moving in, things are gonna be different. | 他搬进来 情况就会变了 |
[04:31] | We’re not gonna see you as much. | 我们见你的机会就会少了 |
[04:32] | Killian being here is not gonna change anything. | 基利安搬来不会改变什么 |
[04:34] | You can come cook me breakfast whenever you want. | 你随时可以给我做早餐 |
[04:37] | These leftovers, however, | 但这些剩的薄煎饼 |
[04:37] | will probably last the next month or so. | 估计能吃一个月了 |
[04:40] | This is good. | 这样很好 |
[04:41] | Things are getting back to normal. | 一切都在回归正常 |
[04:43] | You ready for your first day back at school, grandma? | 准备好第一天回学校了吗 外婆 |
[04:45] | You know it. | 当然 |
[04:48] | Oh, this can’t be good. | 一定不妙 |
[04:49] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:50] | Whatever this is, we’ll take care of it. | 不管是什么事 我们会解决的 |
[04:52] | You and Henry get to school. | 你和亨利去学校吧 |
[04:53] | Remember… back to normal. | 记住 回归正常 |
[04:56] | What’s wrong? Shouldn’t you be in the lab, working on the potion? | 怎么了 你不是该在实验室里研究药剂吗 |
[04:59] | Technically, it’s a serum. | 严格说 是血清 |
[05:00] | And I’m afraid there’s been a complication. | 恐怕出现了问题 |
[05:02] | It’s Hyde. He’s escaped. | 是海德 他逃了 |
[05:05] | I was at the lab until early morning. | 我在实验室待到了清晨 |
[05:07] | When I returned to my room at Granny’s, | 然后回到了我在外婆家的客房 |
[05:10] | I found this. | 就发现了这个 |
[05:13] | It belonged to a woman I cared deeply for. | 这是一个我非常在意的女人的 |
[05:15] | Hyde knew. | 海德也知道 |
[05:16] | He’s trying to taunt me with it. | 他是想嘲弄我 |
[05:18] | We need to get you back to the lab. | 我们得送你回实验室 |
[05:20] | Now we don’t just need the serum to defeat the Evil Queen. | 如今我们不止需要血清来击败巫后 |
[05:24] | We need it to finish Hyde. | 我们还得干掉海德 |
[05:39] | Thank you for arranging this, Mary. | 谢谢你的安排 玛丽 |
[05:41] | I-I can’t tell you how much it means to me. | 这对我意义非常重大 |
[05:44] | There’s no need to be nervous. | 不用紧张 |
[05:46] | Father is going to love your work. | 父亲会欣赏你的工作的 |
[05:49] | Mary, there you are. | 玛丽 你在这儿呢 |
[05:52] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[05:53] | Father. | 父亲 |
[05:54] | Dr. Jekyll. | 杰基尔博士 |
[05:56] | Now, what’s so important I had to be pulled away | 是什么时候那么重要 要我放弃 |
[05:57] | from scotch and cards at the academy? | 学院的威士忌和牌局 |
[05:59] | Allow me to show you. Right over here. | 我带您看看吧 这边请 |
[06:05] | This serum, once perfected, | 这种血清 完善之后 |
[06:09] | will be capable of separating a man’s personality in two | 将可以分裂一个人的个性 |
[06:12] | and dividing the higher, more noble aspects of his nature | 将人品性更高尚的一面 |
[06:16] | from the primitive beast of which every man is born. | 与每个人野蛮的天性分离开 |
[06:20] | Intriguing. | 有趣 |
[06:21] | Imagine if man were in control of the beast within, | 想象一下 如果人可以控制野性 |
[06:25] | rather than slave to it. | 而不用被其操纵的话 |
[06:27] | How can you be certain your serum wouldn’t make things worse? | 你怎么确定你的血清不会让事情更糟 |
[06:29] | It can’t get any worse for Henry’s patients. | 对于亨利的病人 不可能更糟了 |
[06:32] | They have no hope at all. | 他们根本全无希望 |
[06:33] | Dr. Lydgate, if I had the scientific academy behind my work… | 利德盖特博士 如果科学院愿意支持我的工作 |
[06:37] | So that’s what this is about. | 那么是为了这个 |
[06:39] | You want me to grant you membership to the academy. | 你要我批准你加入学院 |
[06:43] | Well… | 这… |
[06:44] | I’m afraid I can’t offer it. | 我恐怕做不到 |
[06:48] | Your work is dangerous. | 你的工作很危险 |
[06:51] | Good evening, Dr. Jekyll. | 再见 杰基尔博士 |
[06:53] | Come, Mary. | 走吧 玛丽 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 对不起 亨利 |
[07:10] | Looks like someone’s lost control of their inner beast. | 看来某人无法控制内心的野性了 |
[07:15] | Who are you? How did you get in here? | 你是谁 你怎么进来的 |
[07:17] | Doesn’t matter, dearie. | 无所谓 亲爱的 |
[07:19] | But what does is that unlike that blowhard Lydgate, | 但重要的是 跟那个吹牛皮的利德盖特不同 |
[07:23] | I am here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[07:27] | I-I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你 |
[07:28] | Why would you help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[07:29] | Well, let’s just say I have a vested interest in your work. | 这么说吧 我对你的工作有些兴趣 |
[07:34] | Now, do you want to get into that club or not? | 你到底想不想进入那个社团 |
[07:39] | How? | 怎么进入 |
[07:40] | Have you ever stopped to consider | 你有没有想过 |
[07:42] | what you think of as weakness is really… | 你眼中的弱点 |
[07:46] | strength? | 实为强项 |
[07:47] | Perhaps using that serum to get in touch | 或许你正需要 |
[07:49] | with your deepest desires is exactly what you need. | 利用血清 了解自己内心深处的渴望 |
[07:54] | Even if you were right, | 就算是的 |
[07:57] | the serum isn’t finished. | 血清尚未完成 |
[07:58] | I-I can’t get the active particles to suspend in… | 我无法让活性粒子悬… |
[08:06] | All science needs is a little magic. | 科学只需要一点魔法 |
[08:08] | Congratulations, dearie. | 恭喜 亲爱的 |
[08:09] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[08:11] | Now, if we can just get that pwetty young friend of yours | 如果我们能让你那位漂亮的朋友 |
[08:18] | to finally notice you. | 终于注意到你就好了 |
[08:21] | You mean Mary? | 你是说玛丽吗 |
[08:22] | Ooh, she’s right within your grasp. | 她对你来说唾手可得 |
[08:25] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[08:27] | how far are you willing to go to get what you want? | 你为得到你想要的 愿走到哪一步 |
[08:50] | – That’s everything. – What, one chest? | -都齐了 -就一个箱子吗 |
[08:54] | Well, I guess there won’t be many fights | 看来你和艾玛不会为了 |
[08:56] | over closet space with Emma? | 衣橱吵架了 |
[08:58] | Well, the seafaring life doesn’t call much for possessions. | 海上生活让人顾不上奢侈 |
[09:02] | Speaking of, I have something to give you | 说起来 我有东西给你 |
[09:04] | ’cause I’m leaving. | 既然我要走了 |
[09:05] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[09:07] | It’s a bit of mermaid magic. | 是美人鱼魔法 |
[09:09] | It’s how they stay in touch beneath the sea. | 这是他们在海底联络的办法 |
[09:11] | If you’re in trouble, call into that, | 如果你有麻烦 冲里面喊 |
[09:13] | And I will hear you using this. | 我能从这里听到 |
[09:15] | They’re connected. | 他们是相连的 |
[09:18] | How clever. | 太机智了 |
[09:18] | Thank you, Killian. | 谢谢 基利安 |
[09:19] | And I thought the captain always went down with his ship. | 我还以为船长都是船在人在呢 |
[09:23] | -Crocodile. -No. It’s okay. | -老鳄鱼 -别 没事的 |
[09:27] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[09:29] | To protect you… to protect you both. | 保护你 你和孩子 |
[09:31] | The only one we need protection from is you. | 会伤害我们的只有你 |
[09:33] | Well, I’m afraid that’s not the case. | 恐怕不是这样的 |
[09:35] | Hyde has escaped. | 海德逃跑了 |
[09:37] | And since he wants to use you as leverage against me, | 由于他想把你作为对付我的筹码 |
[09:41] | I have to make sure he can’t do that again. | 我得确保他不能故技重施 |
[09:43] | Why would Hyde care anything about me? | 海德干吗要在意我 |
[09:45] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[09:49] | Of course. Why would you tell me? | 当然了 你怎么会告诉我 |
[09:51] | You know what? I don’t care. | 告诉你 我不在乎 |
[09:53] | I’ve got friends who can protect me. | 我有能保护我的朋友 |
[09:54] | – You… you can just go. – You heard the lass. | -你走吧 -你听到了 |
[09:58] | If you want me to go, fine. | 如果你要我走 可以 |
[10:00] | But first… | 但首先 |
[10:05] | What the devil did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[10:07] | Cast a protection spell on this barnacle-encrusted heap, | 给这艘破破烂烂的老船施了保护咒 |
[10:10] | one which will prevent Hyde from coming aboard to hurt you… | 它将阻止海德登船伤害你 |
[10:13] | and also make it impossible for you to leave. | 也让你不能离开 |
[10:17] | No, no. | 不 |
[10:21] | H-h-how dare you?! | 你好大胆 |
[10:22] | You can’t just lock me in a case | 你不能像对待你的东西那样 |
[10:23] | like one of… one of your objects! | 把我关在箱子里 |
[10:26] | Apparently, I can. | 看来我可以 |
[10:28] | One day, you’ll thank me for it. | 有一天 你会感激我的 |
[10:38] | It’s good to have you back, grandma. | 很高兴你能回来 奶奶 |
[10:39] | It’s like I never left. | 就好像我从未离开过 |
[10:41] | Morning, Henry. | 早啊 亨利 |
[10:44] | That’s different. | 这是新情况 |
[10:45] | I hope you have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[10:47] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[10:48] | – Oh, I am s– – Ohh, I’m so sorry. | -真抱歉 -对不起 |
[10:50] | Oh, no, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[10:51] | I just, um… I think I’m lost. | 我… 好像迷路了 |
[10:54] | Do you know where room 20 is? | 你知道20号房间在哪吗 |
[10:56] | I do. That’s my classroom. | 知道 那是我的教室 |
[10:58] | I’m your new teacher’s aid. | 我是你的新助教 |
[11:00] | My name is Shirin. | 我叫席林 |
[11:01] | Oh, from the Land of Untold Stories, | 来自无故事国的 |
[11:02] | Like the students. | 跟学生一样 |
[11:03] | It’s very nice to meet you, Shirin. I’m snow. | 很高兴认识你 席林 我是白雪 |
[11:06] | As in Snow White, the princess? | 白雪公主吗 |
[11:08] | What’s a princess like you doing working here as a teacher? | 你一个公主为什么来当老师 |
[11:12] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[11:13] | I don’t know how much you know about | 不知道你是否了解 |
[11:14] | the curse that created Storybrooke? | 创造了童话镇的诅咒 |
[11:15] | Very little, I’m afraid. | 恐怕了解不多 |
[11:16] | Well, the short version is, | 简单说 |
[11:19] | I didn’t always know I was a princess. | 我以前并不知道自己是公主 |
[11:20] | I mean, I did, and then I didn’t. | 我本来知道 后来不知道了 |
[11:23] | And, well, then I did again. | 然后又知道了 |
[11:24] | But when I didn’t, I was a teacher. | 但我不知道时 我就是老师 |
[11:27] | And even though the curse is long gone, | 虽然诅咒早已结束 |
[11:29] | I realized… I really loved teaching. | 我发现 我真心喜欢教书 |
[11:32] | That’s very admirable. | 这值得敬佩 |
[11:34] | But I supposed I shouldn’t be surprised. | 但我也不该感到意外 |
[11:36] | You’re Snow White. | 你是白雪公主 |
[11:37] | Your reputation precedes you. | 你声名远扬 |
[11:38] | Oh, yes, it does. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | Let’s get started. | 我们去吧 |
[11:41] | Uh, have you ever built a birdhouse? | 你搭过鸟巢吗 |
[11:45] | I’m at the lab. | 我在实验室 |
[11:46] | I’ll let you know as soon as we get to Hyde. | 等我们抓到海德就告诉你 |
[11:48] | Bye. Guys, that was Hook. | 再见 是虎克打来的 |
[11:50] | Gold trapped Belle on the Jolly Roger | 戈登用保护咒把贝儿 |
[11:51] | with some kind of protection spell. | 困在了海盗船上 |
[11:53] | He thinks Hyde’s coming after her. | 他认为海德会去伤害她 |
[11:54] | The Dark One’s wife? | 黑暗者的妻子 |
[11:56] | I thought she was under a sleeping curse. | 她不是中了睡眠咒吗 |
[11:57] | It’s always out of one prison, into another with her. | 她总是从一个监狱出来就进了另一个 |
[12:00] | I don’t get it. Why would Hyde go after her? | 我不懂 海德为什么要去找她 |
[12:04] | We need to speed this up. Are you close with the serum? | 我们得快点了 血清快好了吗 |
[12:06] | I’m afraid I’ve hit a bit of an impasse. | 我恐怕是遇到瓶颈了 |
[12:09] | All right. What about Gold? | 好吧 那戈登呢 |
[12:10] | You think he’d be willing to help us? | 你觉得他会愿意帮我们吗 |
[12:11] | You told us he helped you finish the original serum, | 你说是他帮你完成了最初的血清 |
[12:13] | and he wants Hyde gone just as much as we do. | 而他跟我们一样想消灭海德 |
[12:16] | Regina, you think you could talk to him? | 瑞金娜 你可以跟他谈谈吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah, I can talk to him. | 可以 |
[12:18] | Dad and I will track down the Evil Queen and Hyde. | 我和爸爸去找巫后和海德 |
[12:20] | Call us when the serum’s ready. | 血清好了就打给我们 |
[12:22] | Leroy, you and doc keep an eye on things here. | 勒罗伊 你和万事通在这边守着 |
[12:24] | Yeah, don’t worry, brother. | 别担心 哥们 |
[12:25] | We’ve been keeping an eye on things since the day we hatched. | 我们从出生就一直在守卫了 |
[12:29] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[12:29] | I-I was hoping someone would make a run to Granny’s | 我正希望有人可以去趟外婆家 |
[12:31] | for a mutton sandwich. | 买个羊肉三明治 |
[12:33] | And, uh, extra pickles. | 多加泡菜 |
[12:36] | Dwarfs aren’t errand boys. | 小矮人不是跑腿的 |
[12:39] | It helps me think. | 这有助于我思考 |
[12:42] | It better, | 最好是 |
[12:44] | or you’re gonna see my dark side. | 否则你就见见我的黑暗面吧 |
[12:58] | Are you ready for your debut? | 准备好首次亮相了吗 |
[13:01] | I don’t feel like the same man. | 我感觉很不一样 |
[13:07] | I-I don’t look like him, either. | 我看上去也不一样了 |
[13:11] | Because you’re not the same man. | 因为你们是不一样的 |
[13:13] | In fact, you’re not a man at all, really. | 事实上 不是一个人 |
[13:16] | you’re parts of a man… | 你是一个人的一部分 |
[13:19] | The parts, scars and all, | 是杰基尔不希望 |
[13:20] | that Jekyll wanted to hide from the world. | 世界看到的部分 包括你的疤 |
[13:23] | As a matter of fact, may– | 事实上 |
[13:24] | maybe that’s what you should call yourself… “Mr. Hyde.” | 或许你就该如此自称 “海德先生”[隐藏] |
[13:50] | Dr. Lydgate. | 利德盖特博士 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry, but have we met? | 对不起 我们认识吗 |
[13:55] | No. I’m here on behalf of a mutual friend… | 不 我代表一位共同朋友而来 |
[13:59] | Dr. Jekyll. | 杰基尔博士 |
[14:00] | I’m Mr. Hyde. | 我是海德先生 |
[14:02] | Hyde? | 海德 |
[14:04] | I don’t believe Henry’s ever mentioned you. | 亨利好像没有提过你 |
[14:06] | Hasn’t he? | 是吗 |
[14:07] | He’s certainly mentioned you, and for good reason. | 他可提过你 而且不是没有好理由 |
[14:10] | You must be Mary. | 你肯定是玛丽 |
[14:13] | Why, yes. | 是的 |
[14:16] | Mary, why don’t you go and get our, | 玛丽 你去给这位 |
[14:18] | uh, uninvited guest a drink? | 不请自来的客人端杯酒吧 |
[14:20] | Of course, father. | 好的 父亲 |
[14:25] | If this is about Dr. Jekyll’s membership in the academy, | 如果是为了杰基尔博士加入学院 |
[14:27] | I’ve already told him no. | 我已经拒绝了他 |
[14:28] | If he thinks sending some…Ruffian | 如果他觉得派个流氓来 |
[14:32] | will change my mind… | 我就会改主意… |
[14:33] | That’s exactly what he thinks, doctor. | 他就是那么想的 博士 |
[14:36] | You see, he told me the story | 他跟我说了 |
[14:38] | of you and your new lab assistant. | 您和您新实验室助理的事 |
[14:41] | That’s her over there, isn’t it? | 就是她吧 |
[14:43] | She’s pretty. | 她真美 |
[14:44] | She’s young enough to be your daughter. | 年纪能当您女儿了 |
[14:46] | Now, that’s a story I imagine you’d like to keep hidden, | 这种事您不希望外露吧 |
[14:50] | but I’m sure mrs. Lydgate would be very interested in hearing it… | 但利德盖特太太肯定很想知道 |
[14:56] | Or Mary, for that matter. | 玛丽肯定也想的 |
[14:57] | Look, here comes Mary now. | 瞧啊 玛丽这就来了 |
[15:08] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[15:09] | Now, unless you need a back rub or a foot massage, | 好了 除非你还需要背部或足底按摩 |
[15:12] | can I get to doing what dwarfs do best? | 我能不能去做矮人最擅长的事了 |
[15:13] | Which is…? | 什么 |
[15:14] | We’re the kingdom’s guards, its protectors, | 我们是王国的守卫 保护者 |
[15:18] | the might wall between chaos and calm. | 是混乱和平静之间的高墙 |
[15:21] | Excellent… | 太棒了 |
[15:23] | Because chaos is here. | 因为混乱来了 |
[15:27] | It’s the queen! | 是巫后 |
[15:30] | You miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[15:31] | All right, sister. | 好吧 姐妹 |
[15:34] | Let’s dance! | 我们来吧 |
[15:40] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[15:41] | H-how did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[15:43] | Oh, you led us right to you… | 你引我们来的 |
[15:47] | With this. | 用这个 |
[15:48] | You see, my new friend cast a beckoning spell on it. | 瞧 我的新朋友在上面施了信标咒 |
[15:55] | So now, my lesser half, shall we see what I, | 现在 不如我的那一半 我们来看看 |
[16:00] | the monster you made… | 我这个你所创造的怪物 |
[16:03] | can really do? | 究竟有什么本事吧 |
[16:08] | Okay, so, for our first lesson, | 好了 我们第一堂课 |
[16:11] | I thought we would jump right in. | 我想直接开始 |
[16:13] | Newton’s third law of motion states that for every action, | 牛顿第三定律 每个作用力… |
[16:17] | there is an opposite but equal reaction. | 都会受到一个反作用力 |
[16:21] | Who wants to come up here and solve for “X”? | 谁想上来解X值 |
[16:28] | Come on. There must be one of you brave enough | 好了 你们中总有一个能勇敢地 |
[16:30] | to give this a try. | 上来试试吧 |
[16:46] | Well. | 哎呦 |
[16:48] | I like it. Highlights your eyes. | 我喜欢 突出了你的眼睛 |
[16:51] | Well, thank you very much. | 多谢了 |
[16:52] | Decided to do a spot of shopping | 你除去了黑暗面 |
[16:54] | now you’ve lopped off your dark side? | 所以来购物了吗 |
[16:56] | I take it you’ve seen my other half. | 我见过我的另一半了吧 |
[16:58] | And luckily for you, | 算你走运 |
[16:59] | I wasn’t interested in what she was offering. | 我对她的提议不感兴趣 |
[17:02] | Resisting the darkness? | 抗拒黑暗吗 |
[17:04] | This is a new you. | 你还真不一样了 |
[17:05] | Is there something you want? | 你想要什么吗 |
[17:07] | Jekyll has a head start on you with a new serum, | 杰基尔的新血清进展很快 |
[17:11] | one that can destroy Hyde for good this time. | 他这次可以永远除掉海德 |
[17:15] | He just needs your help. | 他只是需要你的帮助 |
[17:25] | Rise and shine! | 起床啦 |
[17:29] | Well, well, someone had quite the night. | 某人昨晚过得不错啊 |
[17:33] | I did? What happened? | 是吗 发生了什么事 |
[17:34] | Check your pockets. | 看看你的口袋 |
[17:40] | An academy pin? | 学院徽章 |
[17:42] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[17:43] | But how? | 怎么会 |
[17:44] | Well, it seems your other half can be quite persuasive. | 看来你的另一半还是挺有说服力的 |
[17:47] | Oh, it really worked! Do you know what this means? | 真的成功了 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[17:49] | Everything’s going to be different now — | 现在一切都会不一样了 |
[17:51] | My — my ideas, my work. | 我的想法 我的研究成果 |
[17:53] | Just one thing missing. | 还缺一件事 |
[17:56] | You mean Mary. | 你是说玛丽 |
[17:57] | You know, that party was filled with suitors. | 派对上都是求婚的人 |
[17:59] | You wouldn’t want any of them scooping her up | 你也不想在你有机会表白前 |
[18:01] | before you had the chance, now, would you, hmm? | 其他人把她抢走吧 |
[18:04] | She doesn’t even know how I feel. | 她根本不知道我的感受 |
[18:06] | Why don’t you tell her? | 那你何不告诉她呢 |
[18:08] | Well, I wouldn’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[18:10] | Just swig some more of that serum | 多喝点血清 |
[18:11] | and let Mr. Hyde do the talking for you. | 让海德先生帮你说就行了 |
[18:15] | Mr. Hyde? | 海德先生 |
[18:16] | My other half has a name? | 我的另一半有名字吗 |
[18:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:19] | He couldn’t very well walk around | 带着杰基尔医生的名号 |
[18:20] | calling himself Dr. Jekyll, now, could he? | 他行事也不方便嘛 |
[18:23] | Wh-wh-why do you care if I end up with Mary? | 你为什么在乎我会不会和玛丽在一起 |
[18:26] | You still haven’t explained what it is you want. | 你还没说你到底想要什么 |
[18:28] | Well, isn’t it obvious? | 这不是很明显吗 |
[18:30] | I’m interested in that serum. | 我对这血清感兴趣 |
[18:32] | – Why? – Because I need it! | -为什么 -因为我需要 |
[18:36] | Now… | 那么 |
[18:38] | one success proves nothing. | 一次成功证明不了什么 |
[18:42] | Two? | 两次的话 |
[18:44] | Well, then we’d know you really had something. | 那就说明血清真的有用 |
[18:47] | So, what do you say, Dr. Jekyll? | 你觉得呢 杰基尔医生 |
[18:50] | Ready to let Mr. Hyde back out to play? | 准备让海德先生继续表演了吗 |
[19:02] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么事 |
[19:04] | They came for the serum, smashed everything. | 他们是冲着血清来的 还把东西都砸烂了 |
[19:07] | Can’t say I’m surprised that your, uh, | 我怎么一点都不惊讶 |
[19:09] | stronger half got the better of you once again. | 你强大的一半再次战胜了你 |
[19:12] | Pretty much how it goes with you two. | 你们俩就是这样 |
[19:14] | You didn’t care about me or my work, did you? | 你根本不在乎我或我研究成果 是吗 |
[19:17] | Or even what you unleashed? | 或是你释放了什么 |
[19:19] | I didn’t unleash anything. | 我什么也没释放 |
[19:21] | You did. | 是你释放的 |
[19:22] | That man out there? | 外面那个人 |
[19:23] | He’s not some monster from the deep. | 不是什么深海巨怪 |
[19:25] | It’s you… | 那就是你 |
[19:26] | Except stronger and smarter. | 只是他比你强壮聪明罢了 |
[19:31] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[19:32] | He isn’t, not this time, | 这次他没算过我 |
[19:35] | ’cause I had a feeling Hyde would find us, | 因为我有预感海德会找到我们的 |
[19:38] | So I hid… | 所以我私藏了 |
[19:39] | A little extra, just in case. | 一份 以防万一 |
[19:43] | Oh, great! | 太棒了 |
[19:45] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[19:47] | – Gold? – Hand it over. | -戈登 -交给我 |
[19:49] | It’ll only take a moment. | 一会儿就好 |
[19:51] | I don’t think I’ll be… | 我不会 |
[19:52] | “handing over” our only weapon. | 把我们唯一的武器这样”交给”你 |
[19:56] | You can work your magic from right there. | 你在原地施魔法就可以了 |
[19:59] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[20:05] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[20:06] | The Evil Queen may not care about innocent bloodshed, | 巫后不在乎杀害无辜的人 |
[20:11] | But we both know that you do. | 不过你我都知道你会在乎的 |
[20:14] | You did make a deal with her. | 你到底还是和她做了一笔交易 |
[20:15] | She promised to leave Belle and my unborn child alone, | 她保证不会伤害贝儿和我未出世的孩子 |
[20:18] | which means the only person the serum is gonna be used on… | 所以我只会用这份血清对付 |
[20:24] | is Hyde. | 海德一个人 |
[20:30] | Now, if you wouldn’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话就动手吧 |
[20:40] | You’ll thank me for this, Regina. | 你会感谢我的 瑞金娜 |
[20:43] | One day, you’ll finally realize | 总有一天你会意识到 |
[20:46] | you can no more rid yourself of your darkness | 你和我一样不可能摆脱 |
[20:49] | than I can. | 自己的阴暗面 |
[20:51] | Catch. | 接住了 |
[21:04] | They don’t remember anything I taught them. | 我教给他们的内容他们一点都没记住 |
[21:08] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[21:08] | I’m doing everything exactly the way I used to. | 我和以前上课的方法一模一样 |
[21:12] | Perhaps that’s the problem. | 可能问题就在这里 |
[21:14] | From what you told me, | 听你之前所说的 |
[21:15] | you’re no longer the same person anymore. | 你已经和以前不一样了 |
[21:18] | how do I explain? | 我怎么才能说明白呢 |
[21:20] | Many years ago, the kingdom I come from | 多年以前 我的故国 |
[21:22] | came under attack by a powerful menace. | 遭遇劲敌袭击 |
[21:25] | The only one in any position who could save us was the princess, | 当时唯一能够拯救我们的人就是公主 |
[21:29] | But she never fully embraced who she was, | 但是她一直没有完全接受自己的本性 |
[21:32] | what a hero she could be. | 她不相信自己可以成为英雄 |
[21:34] | And as a result, our kingdom was lost. | 结果就是 我们失去了自己的王国 |
[21:36] | That’s terrible. | 太不幸了 |
[21:38] | I’m so sorry. What kingdom was it? | 我很难过 你们的王国叫什么名字 |
[21:40] | It’s in the past, and it’s no longer important, | 都是过去的事了 已经不重要了 |
[21:44] | Except for what can be learned from it. | 除了从中学到的经验 |
[21:47] | If you want these children to reach their potential, | 如果你想激发学生的潜能 |
[21:50] | you need to lead by example. | 就得做出榜样 |
[21:52] | That means asserting your strength | 也就是说承认自己的力量 |
[21:54] | and embracing who you really are… | 接受真正的自己 |
[21:57] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 |
[22:04] | You sure I can’t get you anything? | 你真的不需要什么吗 |
[22:06] | We could always crack open a barrel of rum, | 可以开一桶朗姆 |
[22:08] | if you thought it’d help. | 如果你觉得有帮助的话 |
[22:10] | I’m pregnant, remember? | 我怀孕了 记得吗 |
[22:13] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[22:14] | And no, I’m — I’m fine. | 而且不用了 我不需要 |
[22:15] | Hello. I-is anyone down there? | 有人吗 有人在下面吗 |
[22:19] | Oh, you are. | 有人 |
[22:20] | thank goodness you’re here. | 感谢上帝你在 |
[22:22] | And the question is why you’re here. | 问题是你怎么也在这儿 |
[22:23] | Shouldn’t you be in the lab completing your serum? | 你不是该在实验室研究血清吗 |
[22:25] | Th-that’s just it. I did. | 问题就在这儿 我研究出来了 |
[22:27] | And then Hyde found me and destroyed the lab. | 结果海德找到了我 毁掉了实验室 |
[22:29] | – But what happened to the serum? – The Dark One took it. | -那血清呢 -被黑暗者拿走了 |
[22:34] | Apparently, he has some arrangement with the evil queen. | 他好像是和巫后达成了什么协定 |
[22:39] | Emma’s looking for the evil queen. | 艾玛正在找巫后 |
[22:40] | Go. Go. Emma needs you. We’ll be all right. | 快去 艾玛需要你 我们不会有事的 |
[22:42] | We’ve got rumple’s spell to protect us. | 有朗普的法术保护我们呢 |
[22:44] | Thank you, Belle. | 谢了 贝儿 |
[22:51] | So you’re Belle, | 你就是贝儿 |
[22:54] | the, uh, Dark One’s wife. | 黑暗者的妻子 |
[22:57] | I’m, uh — I’m sorry for any harm he’s caused you. | 我… 为他对你造成的伤害而道歉 |
[23:02] | I appreciate the sentiment. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[23:05] | Sentiment won’t bring back Mary. | 但这并不能让玛丽起死回生 |
[23:09] | Mary? | 玛丽是谁 |
[23:11] | Is she someone you loved? | 是你爱的人吗 |
[23:12] | With all my heart… | 我爱她至深 |
[23:15] | until Hyde destroyed that love. | 直到海德毁掉了我的爱 |
[23:29] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[23:39] | Mr. Hyde? | 海德先生 |
[23:40] | Apologies. I-I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我无意吓到你 |
[23:45] | Hyde, what are you doing here? | 海德 你怎么在这里 |
[23:50] | Might I talk with you for a bit? | 我能跟您说两句话吗 |
[23:53] | You may. | 可以 |
[23:57] | I must confess, | 我得承认 |
[23:58] | you…Left me quite curious the other night. | 那天晚上你勾起了我很大的好奇 |
[24:01] | I wonder why Henry’s never mentioned you. | 不明白亨利为什么从没提起过你 |
[24:04] | Have you known each other long? | 你们认识很久了吗 |
[24:05] | It feels like a lifetime. | 久得像一辈子了 |
[24:08] | But I didn’t come here to go on about myself. | 但我今天来不是为了谈我的事 |
[24:10] | Actually, I’m here on Jekyll’s behalf. | 实际上 我是代杰基尔来的 |
[24:16] | The doctor has great feelings for you. | 博士爱慕你 |
[24:22] | I care very much for Henry. | 我非常喜欢亨利 |
[24:27] | But I don’t think I could ever… | 但我想我无法… |
[24:29] | be with him in that way. | 和他在一起 |
[24:36] | Why not? | 为什么不行呢 |
[24:38] | Look at his work. | 看看他的工作 |
[24:40] | Things like… | 就好像… |
[24:41] | passion and desire | 激情和欲望 |
[24:44] | are little more than… contaminants to be eliminated. | 都只是需要消灭的污垢 |
[24:49] | I need someone who wants to bathe in their passion | 我需要的是浑身洋溢着热情 |
[24:52] | and give in to desire. | 向欲望屈服的人 |
[24:57] | I have a feeling you understand me, | 我觉得你能理解我 |
[25:00] | Don’t you, Mr. Hyde? | 没错吧 海德先生 |
[25:04] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么会这么想呢 |
[25:08] | When you walked into the parlor the other night, | 那天晚上你走进客厅 |
[25:11] | I saw the way the others looked at you. | 我看到了其他人看你的眼神 |
[25:15] | They were afraid, but I wasn’t. | 他们怕你 可我不怕 |
[25:19] | I saw a man unencumbered by… | 我看到了一个无所畏惧 |
[25:22] | fear or by social obligation. | 不被社会责任所束缚的人 |
[25:26] | How — how do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的呢 |
[25:28] | How are you so free of it all? | 你怎会如此自由自在呢 |
[25:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:39] | Perhaps I was simply… | 也许我就是… |
[25:42] | made that way. | 生来如此 |
[26:08] | You know what my secret for the pancakes is? | 知道我做煎饼的诀窍是什么吗 |
[26:11] | Nutmeg. | 肉豆蔻 |
[26:12] | Now you can make them for Hook. | 你现在可以这样做给虎克吃了 |
[26:13] | Dad, are you sure you’re okay with me and Hook? | 爸 我和虎克在一起你真的同意吗 |
[26:16] | Even as much as I hated that pirate when I first met him, | 虽然我第一次见他时特别讨厌他 |
[26:20] | if you’re happy, so am I. | 但只要你开心 我就开心 |
[26:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:24] | Someone’s here. | 附近有人 |
[26:25] | Indeed! You found me. | 没错 你发现我了 |
[26:29] | Did you really think I would let you defeat me with that again? | 你真的以为你能用那个再次打败我吗 |
[26:36] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[26:38] | Are you okay? Dad? | 你还好吗 爸爸 |
[26:50] | So, tell me… | 告诉我 |
[26:52] | …Was this how you imagined your story playing out? | 你想象中的故事就是这样的吗 |
[26:56] | Actually, yes. | 的确是这样的 |
[26:59] | It is. | 没错 |
[27:00] | Quite a twist, don’t you think? | 真没想到 你说呢 |
[27:07] | Oh, Jekyll always tries to get the better of me, | 杰基尔总想打败我 |
[27:09] | But he never can. | 可他永远做不到 |
[27:11] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[27:13] | It’s because he’s all mind, no heart, | 因为他只有头脑 没有心灵 |
[27:16] | Which makes him a very dull and predictable boy, indeed. | 所以他是个非常无聊又好猜的人 |
[27:23] | You switched vials. | 你换了药瓶 |
[27:25] | Well, I couldn’t very well let you have it, now, could I? | 我不可能让你拿到它的 不是吗 |
[27:30] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:31] | Oh, I think you know the answer to that. | 我想你知道答案 |
[27:34] | I want to show you the end of our story, | 我想让你看到我们故事的结局 |
[27:38] | and I want to watch you suffer. | 还想看你受折磨 |
[27:41] | Now… | 现在… |
[27:44] | Take us to Belle. | 带我去见贝儿 |
[27:56] | Now, you’re probably wondering what we’re doing outside. | 你们可能很想知道我们在外面做什么 |
[27:59] | These…are your assignments from earlier. | 这些是你们早些时候的作业 |
[28:05] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[28:09] | Newton’s third law — every action… | 牛顿第三定律 每个作用力… |
[28:13] | has a reaction. | 都会受到一个反作用力 |
[28:18] | This… | 这… |
[28:20] | is the action. | 是作用力 |
[28:22] | And this… | 而这… |
[28:25] | …is the equal and opposite reaction. | 就是相同大小的反作用力 |
[28:29] | Now, who wants to give it a try? | 现在 谁想试试 |
[28:39] | Ah, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[28:43] | Whatever you’re planning, stop. | 无论你在计划什么 住手吧 |
[28:46] | You might control that dagger now, | 你现在也许控制了那把匕首 |
[28:47] | but you won’t always. | 但你不会一直控制 |
[28:48] | And I promise you, if you harm Belle — | 而我向你保证 如果你伤害贝儿 |
[28:50] | You don’t need to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[28:52] | I won’t harm Belle. | 我不会伤害贝儿 |
[28:54] | You see, there’s one final twist. | 你也看到了 结局会有反转 |
[28:57] | I am not the monster you need to worry about. | 我不是你需要担心的那个怪物 |
[29:22] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[29:23] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[29:27] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[29:30] | Where’s Hyde? Wh-what’s going on? | 海德在哪儿 这是怎么回事 |
[29:33] | I sent him last night to talk to you. | 昨晚我派他来和你谈谈 |
[29:36] | You brought him here? | 你带他到这里来了 |
[29:38] | That is none of your business. | 那不关你的事 |
[29:41] | And I asked you a question. | 我的问题你还没回答 |
[29:42] | Where is Hyde? Have you hurt him? | 海德在哪儿 你伤害他了吗 |
[29:45] | Have I hurt him?! | 我伤害他了吗 |
[29:46] | I am him! | 我就是他 |
[29:50] | The serum. | 那个血清 |
[29:52] | You took it. | 你喝那个血清了 |
[29:53] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这本不该发生的 |
[29:54] | You were supposed to love me, not him. | 你该爱的人是我 而不是他 |
[29:57] | I will never love you. | 我永远不会爱你 |
[29:59] | You’re weak, and you’re completely mad! | 你太软弱 而且你彻底疯了 |
[30:02] | Nary. Mary! | 不 玛丽 |
[30:04] | Get off. | 放开 |
[30:04] | – Mary, no. – Let me go! | -玛丽 不 -让我走 |
[30:05] | Mary, I did it for you! | 玛丽 我这样做都是为了你 |
[30:08] | – You. You. – Please let me go. | -为了你 为了你 -求你让我走吧 |
[30:10] | Why couldn’t you see that?! | 你为什么看不出来 |
[30:20] | Oh, my word, it’s the doctor’s daughter! | 天啊 是医生的女儿 |
[30:23] | Someone must’ve pushed her! | 肯定是有人推她下来 |
[30:25] | Up there! | 在上面 |
[31:06] | Mary! Mary, is everything okay? | 玛丽 玛丽 你没事吧 |
[31:09] | We’re coming in. | 我们要进来了 |
[31:22] | Whatever happened… | 无论发生了什么 |
[31:25] | Whatever Hyde did to Mary, I’m, uh, sorry. | 无论海德对玛丽做了什么 我很遗憾 |
[31:32] | If only she’d been strong enough to resist Hyde, | 要是她足够强大能抵抗海德 |
[31:35] | she would be mine. | 她就会是我的 |
[31:42] | Yours? | 你的 |
[31:45] | I mean, we’d — we’d — we’d — we’d — be together. | 我是说 我们 我们 我们会在一起 |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:52] | Oh, let me — let me get some sugar for you. | 我给你拿些糖 |
[32:09] | You weren’t getting the sugar. | 你不是在拿糖 |
[32:13] | Killian, help! | 基利安 救我 |
[32:32] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[32:39] | Rumple, lift the spell! | 朗普 解除咒语 |
[32:41] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[32:44] | What’s going on? Who’s on the boat with her? | 怎么回事 谁和她在船上 |
[32:46] | The real villain, of course. | 当然是真正的坏人 |
[32:52] | No. Get away from me! | 不 别靠近我 |
[32:55] | I didn’t come all this way to stop now. | 我做了这么多 怎能现在停下 |
[32:58] | After all, when I heard you were trapped aboard this ship, | 毕竟 当我听说你被困在这艘船上 |
[33:00] | I couldn’t believe my good luck. | 简直不敢相信我的好运 |
[33:02] | Finally, the chance I needed to make the Dark One pay. | 我终于等到让黑暗者付出代价的机会了 |
[33:06] | But please, she’s got nothing to do with this. | 但是 她跟此事无关 |
[33:09] | Neither did Mary. | 玛丽也一样 |
[33:14] | Please, please, please don’t do this. | 求你 求你不要这么做 |
[33:24] | That’s quite enough of that. | 够了 |
[33:38] | This story isn’t over yet. | 这事还没完 |
[33:40] | Dark One… | 黑暗者 |
[33:43] | I command you… | 我命令你 |
[34:12] | Well… | 好吧 |
[34:15] | it appears there was one final twist. | 看来最终的大反转还是来了 |
[34:20] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[34:22] | Looks like you got what you wanted. | 看起来你得偿所愿了 |
[34:25] | Now we know the serum works. | 现在我们知道血清有效 |
[34:27] | It wasn’t the serum. | 不是因为血清 |
[34:29] | Hyde destroyed it. | 海德毁了血清 |
[34:31] | Then how the hell is he dead? | 那他是怎么死的 |
[34:32] | I think we have just discovered | 我觉得我们刚刚发现了 |
[34:34] | the only foolproof way to destroy one’s doppleganger… | 毁掉一个人分身唯一不会出错的方法 |
[34:39] | By killing the original. | 杀掉本体 |
[34:43] | Wait. You’re saying… | 等等 你是说 |
[34:46] | The way to take out the Evil Queen… | 除去巫后的方法 |
[34:49] | Is to kill you. | 就是杀了你 |
[35:20] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[35:21] | I have to die. | 我必须死 |
[35:23] | What? | 什么 |
[35:24] | To stop the evil queen, I have to die. | 为了阻止巫后 我必须死 |
[35:27] | That’s how it works. | 必须这样 |
[35:29] | That’s not the only bad news I got today. | 这不是我今天收到的唯一一个坏消息 |
[35:32] | We all thought Jekyll was the good one. | 我们本都觉得杰基尔是好人 |
[35:35] | But even though he separated himself from the darkness… | 但即使他脱离了黑暗 |
[35:40] | the capacity for evil remained. | 他身上依旧保留着邪恶的力量 |
[35:45] | And it remains in you. | 你身上也有 |
[35:47] | It can grow back at any time. | 任何时候都可能重新滋长 |
[35:50] | You’re stronger than jekyll. | 你比杰基尔要强大 |
[35:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:53] | But if I’m not… | 但如果我不是 |
[35:57] | Back in Camelot, when you were the Dark One, | 在卡梅洛特 那时你是黑暗者 |
[36:01] | You said you trusted me to do what it took | 你说你相信我会 |
[36:04] | to keep your family safe. | 尽我所能去护你家人安全 |
[36:07] | I need you to promise me you’ll do the same thing | 我要你答应我 你也会做同样的事 |
[36:09] | if it comes to that. | 如果事情真的发展到那一步的话 |
[36:12] | I won’t let it come to that. | 我不会让它发展到那一步的 |
[36:15] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[36:30] | You cut your hair. | 你剪头发了 |
[36:33] | You noticed. | 你注意到了 |
[36:34] | I would have earlier, | 我本可以早点发现的 |
[36:35] | but you were too busy trapping me. | 但你一直忙于困住我 |
[36:38] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:39] | I-I just wanted to, uh… | 我 我只是想 |
[36:42] | to make a fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[36:43] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听这个 |
[36:46] | You know, you’ve destroyed two lives | 你知道吗 你毁掉了两条命 |
[36:48] | where there used to only be one. | 他们本是连为一体的 |
[36:50] | You just keep finding new ways | 你总是寻找新的方法 |
[36:52] | to increase the suffering around you, don’t you? | 去增添你周围人的痛苦 不是吗 |
[36:54] | That was never my intention. | 我从来不想这样 |
[36:55] | Well, then what was your intention? | 那你想怎么样 |
[36:58] | Why did you go to Jekyll in the first place? | 为什么你一开始要去找杰基尔 |
[37:00] | What could possibly be worth | 有什么是值得 |
[37:02] | all of this death and destruction? | 造成这么多死亡和毁灭的 |
[37:14] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪吗 |
[37:16] | Just when things have gotten interesting. | 事情才刚开始变有趣呢 |
[37:18] | News of what you’ve done to that poor girl | 你对那个可怜的女孩所做的事 |
[37:20] | Has spread like wildfire throughout the city. | 已经向野火一般传遍了整个城市 |
[37:25] | We really let the animal out of the cage with you, didn’t we? | 我们倒是真的释放了你内心的野兽啊 是吧 |
[37:27] | I didn’t kill Mary! | 我没有杀玛丽 |
[37:29] | you’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你得演得更好些才能让人信服啊 |
[37:31] | you have to believe me. It was Jekyll. | 你要相信我 是杰基尔做的 |
[37:33] | Such passionate defense! | 真是个好理由 |
[37:34] | I could never, not to Mary. | 我绝不会这样对玛丽的 |
[37:40] | You loved her. | 你爱她 |
[37:42] | Very much. | 非常爱 |
[37:44] | How can you be so weak?! | 你怎么能这么软弱 |
[37:47] | now all of this is failure… | 现在这一切都失败了 |
[37:49] | Complete and utter failure. | 完完全全 彻彻底底地失败了 |
[37:53] | My experiment has been a waste. | 我的实验已经浪费了 |
[37:55] | I should end your miserable life right now! | 我该现在就了结你那悲惨的小命 |
[38:00] | But… | 可是… |
[38:03] | …Your fate is worse than death. | 比起死亡 你的命运更可悲 |
[38:06] | You shall have to share a life with the weakness inside you. | 就让软弱跟随你一辈子吧 |
[38:14] | What is all this about? | 这一切是为了什么 |
[38:17] | Why did you do this? | 你什么要这么做 |
[38:22] | My reasons are just that — mine. | 我自有原因 |
[38:28] | Why? Why did you do this? | 到底为什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[38:36] | You. | 你 |
[38:38] | It was all about you. | 都是为你 |
[38:43] | I sought him out | 我找到他 |
[38:44] | when you became the maid in my castle all those years ago… | 因为多年前你在我的城堡中做女佣时 |
[38:49] | Because I had begun to have feelings for you… | 我开始对你有了感觉 |
[38:52] | And I thought they would make me weak. | 我认为这会使我软弱 |
[38:56] | A-and you thought what, | 你在想什么啊 |
[38:58] | That Jekyll’s serum would rid you of those feelings? | 你以为杰基尔的血清会消除你的感受吗 |
[39:01] | I’d hoped. | 我希望如此 |
[39:04] | But the experiment was a failure. | 可是实验失败了 |
[39:07] | In anger, I took his precious necklace | 愤怒中我拿走他那条珍贵的项链 |
[39:09] | And sent him to the Land of Untold Stories, | 并把他送去了无故事国 |
[39:11] | But it didn’t solve anything. | 可是根本没有用 |
[39:14] | And I’m glad that it didn’t… | 我很高兴那样没有用 |
[39:16] | Because I would never want to lose the love I feel for you. | 因为我不想失去那份对你的爱 |
[39:19] | You locked me on that ship like a prisoner. | 你把我像囚犯一样锁在船上 |
[39:23] | Did you even think about what would have happened | 你想过如果杰基尔成功了 |
[39:25] | If Jekyll had succeeded, | 会发生什么吗 |
[39:26] | What would have happened to our son? | 我们的儿子又会怎么样 |
[39:28] | I was only trying to protect you. | 我只是在保护你 |
[39:29] | I don’t need your protection, okay? | 我不需要你的保护 明白吗 |
[39:33] | Not at the cost I keep paying with you. | 我不想再不断地为你偿还代价 |
[39:36] | God, you didn’t — you didn’t cut your hair for me. | 老天 你没有… 没有为我剪头发 |
[39:38] | You cut it for you because you are sick and tired | 你剪头发只是因为你厌恶了 |
[39:42] | Of looking at the man in the mirror. | 也厌倦了镜子里的那个男人 |
[39:44] | But you forget… | 可是你忘记了 |
[39:48] | …I always see you for who you are. | 我永远都知道你是谁 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:59] | No, um… | 不 |
[40:02] | …You may not think that you need me, Belle, | 你可能觉得你不需要我 贝儿 |
[40:07] | but you will. | 可是你将来会的 |
[40:09] | You forget whose child it is you’re carrying. | 你忘了你现在怀着谁的孩子 |
[40:13] | He will have a mark on his head by virtue of who he is, | 他会因为自己的身份需要我的帮助 |
[40:16] | and if you want what’s best for him… | 如果你为他好 |
[40:19] | you will come back to me. | 你会回来找我的 |
[40:22] | Threats won’t make me love you again, Rumple. | 威胁不会让我再爱上你 朗普 |
[40:26] | No. | 的确 |
[40:28] | But necessity will. | 但你会迫不得己的 |
[40:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:46] | Oh, wait. I have something for you. | 等等 我有东西给你 |
[40:54] | What’s that for? | 这是什么啊 |
[40:56] | It’s a tradition in this world that, for personal reasons, | 这是这个世界的传统 但出于个人原因 |
[40:59] | I just can’t get behind. | 我就是不喜欢吃苹果 |
[41:01] | But they’re delicious. Enjoy. | 味道很好 享受美味吧 |
[41:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:04] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:08] | That princess from your kingdom — | 你王国的公主 |
[41:11] | did she ever fix things there? | 她后来处理好了那边的事吗 |
[41:15] | I left for the land of untold stories, | 我离开去了无故事王国 |
[41:18] | but… I don’t think so. | 我想应该没有吧 |
[41:22] | Maybe someday. | 也许有一天会的 |
[41:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:26] | Good night, Snow. | 晚安 白雪 |
[41:43] | You can come out now. | 你可以出来了 |
[41:49] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[41:52] | I had to wait until dark | 我晚上出来 |
[41:53] | to make sure it was safe. | 才能保证安全 |
[41:55] | Then they still don’t know who you really are? | 所以他们还不知道你的真实身份 |
[41:57] | They have no idea. | 他们不知道 |
[41:59] | And what of your mission? | 你的任务怎么样了 |
[42:00] | Have you found any evidence he’s here? | 你发现他在这里的证据了吗 |
[42:03] | No. | 没有 |
[42:05] | But I know he is. | 但我知道他在 |
[42:06] | I’ve foreseen it. | 我看到了未来 |
[42:08] | I did not come this far and sacrifice so much | 我千辛万苦远道而来 |
[42:10] | only to give up on finding Aladdin. | 绝不会放弃寻找阿拉丁 |
[42:13] | I know, | 我知道 |
[42:15] | and I won’t leave your side until we do. | 找不到我不会离开你的 |
[42:17] | I promise you we will find him, Jasmine. | 我向你保证我们会找到他的 茉莉 |