| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:50] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 | 
| [00:52] | And you’re so peaceful when you sleep. | 你睡时那么安稳 | 
| [00:55] | In fact, sleeping Snow is my favorite Snow. | 事实上 睡美雪是我最喜欢的白雪了 | 
| [01:00] | Then what do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [01:02] | Do you remember your 15th birthday? | 还记得你15岁生日吗 | 
| [01:06] | You wanted a pony. | 你想要匹小马 | 
| [01:08] | Your father bought one. | 你父亲就给你买了一匹 | 
| [01:10] | A miniature horse, really. | 一匹很小的马 | 
| [01:12] | Tiny as a dog. | 小得像条狗 | 
| [01:14] | And he had a trainer work with it for half a year. | 他叫驯马师驯了它半年 | 
| [01:20] | And then he brought you to the stables, | 然后他带你去了马厩 | 
| [01:22] | to this sweet little horse. | 看那匹可爱的小马 | 
| [01:26] | And when you went to it, it did as it had been trained | 当你走向它 它像训练好的那样 | 
| [01:32] | and bowed its head. | 向你低下了头 | 
| [01:35] | Another loyal subject eager to honor you. | 又是一个急着向你尽忠的子民 | 
| [01:40] | Oh, I’ve never seen such delight as I did on your face | 我从未见过那匹小马向你低头时 | 
| [01:44] | when that tiny horse bowed to you. | 你脸上那样的光彩 | 
| [01:51] | “This is my perfect day,” you said. | “这是我完美的一天” 你说 | 
| [01:57] | Your father always made sure you got what you wanted. | 你父亲总能让你得到你想要的 | 
| [02:02] | Plus a little bit more. | 甚至还不止 | 
| [02:06] | Well, now I want what I’ve always wanted… | 现在 我想要我一直想要的 | 
| [02:14] | your heart in my hand. | 把你的心握在我手里 | 
| [02:17] | And since your husband has half your heart, | 鉴于你丈夫有你半颗心 | 
| [02:20] | I get that, too. | 他的我也要 | 
| [02:22] | You see, that’s a little bit more | 那多出来的一点点 | 
| [02:28] | that’ll make today my perfect day. | 会让今天成为我完美的一天 | 
| [02:35] | Regina put a protection spell on both of us | 你一来到镇上 | 
| [02:37] | the moment you rolled into town. | 瑞金娜就给我们施了保护咒 | 
| [02:40] | You can’t take them. | 你拿不走的 | 
| [02:43] | Oh, did I say I would take them? | 我说我要拿走它们了吗 | 
| [02:46] | No, I said you would hand them over… | 不 我是说你们会把心交出来 | 
| [02:49] | willingly. | 心甘情愿地 | 
| [02:51] | And this is how I know it will happen. | 就凭这个 | 
| [02:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [02:59] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 | 
| [03:00] | Something terrible. | 可怕的东西 | 
| [03:02] | You have 12 hours to figure it out. | 给你12小时搞清楚 | 
| [03:06] | And follow your conscience, | 追随你的良心 | 
| [03:08] | or the whole town gets a taste of it. | 否则整个镇都要承担后果 | 
| [03:11] | And it will be their last taste of anything. | 那会是他们的末日 | 
| [03:44] | Well, well. Hello, there. | 你好啊 | 
| [03:48] | Oh, don’t you two look pretty and domestic. | 你俩看上去既可爱又宅 | 
| [03:51] | What terrible things have you been up to? | 你又去干什么坏事了 | 
| [03:53] | You look like you’re having a good day. | 你似乎很开心 | 
| [03:54] | Oh, it’s a perfect day. | 今天是完美的一天 | 
| [03:57] | I’m finally getting my revenge on Snow White. | 我终于能向白雪公主复仇了 | 
| [04:01] | And Prince Farming thrown in as a bonus. | 白马王子是额外的福利 | 
| [04:04] | Soon I’ll have their little shared heart | 很快 我就将得到他们共享的心 | 
| [04:08] | beating in the palm of my hand. | 在我手心里跳动 | 
| [04:11] | You seem confident. Is the Dark One helping you? | 你好自信 黑暗者帮你了吗 | 
| [04:15] | Is that why he dropped by yesterday? | 这就是他昨天来的原因吗 | 
| [04:18] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [04:19] | It was a… productive conversation. | 我们的对话很有成效 | 
| [04:23] | Lots of give-and-take. | 我们互换了不少 | 
| [04:25] | What did you give, and what did he take? | 你给了什么 他拿了什么 | 
| [04:26] | Oh, he wanted the Shears of Destiny, | 他想要命运之剪 | 
| [04:29] | so I fished them up for him. | 我就替他打捞上来了 | 
| [04:31] | He was grateful. | 他很感激 | 
| [04:34] | I’ll bet. | 当然了 | 
| [04:35] | Oh, now, now, sis. | 得了 姐姐 | 
| [04:37] | Don’t start insinuating anything. | 别暗示什么 | 
| [04:39] | We’re simply old friends. | 我们不过是老朋友 | 
| [04:42] | Of course. I didn’t mean a thing. | 当然 我没别的意思 | 
| [04:48] | Well, I’d love to stay | 我很想留下 | 
| [04:49] | and burp the baby with you, but… | 帮你一起给宝宝打嗝 但 | 
| [04:53] | I’ve simply got tons to do before Snow’s last breath. | 白雪呼出最后一口气前我还有好多事要做 | 
| [05:04] | Sir. Sir. | 先生 先生 | 
| [05:07] | Can I interest you in a piece of jewelry? | 要来件珠宝吗 | 
| [05:11] | You don’t look like a peddler. | 你不像个小贩 | 
| [05:14] | I’m not. | 我不是 | 
| [05:15] | There was an emergency and I’ve been forced to sell. | 由于紧急情况 我不得不出售 | 
| [05:18] | That would make a lovely gift for your wife. | 这送给你妻子肯定合适 | 
| [05:23] | I’ll give you three coppers. | 我给你三枚铜板 | 
| [05:27] | Sir, I’m sure you realize it is worth 100 times that. | 先生 你肯定知道那东西值一百倍 | 
| [05:30] | That is a family heirloom. | 那是传家宝 | 
| [05:34] | I only know of one family with heirlooms that valuable. | 我只知道一个家族能拥有价值不菲的传家宝 | 
| [05:40] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [05:43] | Three coppers would be fine, | 三枚铜板也好 | 
| [05:45] | just fine. | 就这样吧 | 
| [05:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:12] | You couldn’t find the lost lamb, I see. | 你没找到丢的羊啊 | 
| [06:14] | Oh, well, we found it, but it was too late. | 我们找到了 但太晚了 | 
| [06:16] | The night was just too cold. | 晚上实在太冷了 | 
| [06:18] | We can’t build up the flock this way. | 这样我们没法增加羊群 | 
| [06:20] | The winters are too long and the flock is too small. | 冬天太过漫长 羊群数量太少 | 
| [06:22] | The weather, it will turn. | 天气会转变的 | 
| [06:24] | And Wilby’s the best tracking dog I’ve ever known. | 威尔比是最好的追踪犬 | 
| [06:28] | Mother, we’ll be fine. | 母亲 我们不会有事的 | 
| [06:29] | I know what the farm means to you. | 我知道农场对你来说有多重要 | 
| [06:32] | I’ve been thinking about that. | 我一直都在想这事 | 
| [06:35] | Thinking about what? | 想什么事 | 
| [06:36] | If we had the money to make this place a success, | 如果我们有钱让农场运作 | 
| [06:38] | I’d never leave. | 我绝对不会离开的 | 
| [06:40] | But the way things are going, it’s… | 但情况一直这样恶化下去 | 
| [06:43] | Son, I know giving up isn’t in your nature, | 儿子 我知道放弃不是你的本性 | 
| [06:48] | but I think it’s time to admit defeat | 但是我想现在是时候认输 | 
| [06:51] | and sell the farm. | 卖掉农场了 | 
| [07:01] | 通缉令 白雪公主 违抗王后 谋杀罪 叛国罪 叛逆罪 | |
| [07:04] | You only got three coppers? | 你只有三个铜钱吗 | 
| [07:05] | He was onto me. | 他发现我不对劲了 | 
| [07:06] | If I’d done anything else, | 如果我轻举妄动 | 
| [07:07] | he would’ve turned me over to the queen. | 他就会把我交给巫后 | 
| [07:09] | How do you know he won’t anyway? | 就算你不轻举妄动 你怎么知道他就不会呢 | 
| [07:10] | Oh, I know his type — corrupt and greedy. | 我知道他这种人 堕落又贪心 | 
| [07:13] | He’s just happy to have gotten something of value | 他只是得意花了小钱 | 
| [07:15] | for next to nothing. | 买了高价的东西 | 
| [07:17] | He won’t tip anyone off. | 他不会通风报信 | 
| [07:18] | I think you might be wrong about that. Run! | 这点你也许错了 快跑 | 
| [07:50] | Who was he? | 他是什么人 | 
| [07:51] | Must be the Woodcutter — | 肯定是樵夫 | 
| [07:53] | bounty hunter who usually specializes | 专门追捕狼人的 | 
| [07:54] | in hunting down werewolves. | 赏金猎人 | 
| [07:57] | That nobleman must have tipped him off | 那个贵族肯定告诉了他 | 
| [07:59] | about the price on my head. | 我项上人头的赏价 | 
| [08:00] | Blue, I can’t stay here. I have to go. | 蓝仙子 我不能待在这 我得走了 | 
| [08:04] | I’m a princess, a princess without a kingdom! | 我是公主 一位没有王国的公主 | 
| [08:07] | The forest is no place for me. | 树林里容不下我 | 
| [08:10] | I have sold everything my parents gave me, | 我已经卖光我父母留给我的一切 | 
| [08:13] | and I have just enough to book passage on a boat out of here, | 我的钱只够买一张船票离开这里 | 
| [08:17] | out of her reach. | 离开她的势力范围 | 
| [08:19] | Maybe the head of some allied nation will take me in. | 也许某个同盟国的首领会收留我 | 
| [08:21] | Wait, wait! You’re going right now? | 等等 你现在就要走吗 | 
| [08:23] | There’s nothing holding me here. | 我在这里已无所恋 | 
| [08:25] | I’m headed to the nearest port town. | 我要去最近的港口城镇 | 
| [08:27] | I hear there’s one not far from here. | 我听说离这不远有一个 | 
| [08:29] | Longbourn. | 朗伯恩 | 
| [08:39] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 | 
| [08:41] | Have a safe journey. | 一路平安 | 
| [08:42] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [08:44] | I won’t return until I find a buyer. | 找不到买家 我是不会回来的 | 
| [08:47] | Where I’m headed, | 我要去的地方 | 
| [08:47] | it’s filled with noblemen who see an opportunity. | 充满了能看到商机的贵族 | 
| [08:51] | And this farm, they’ll see value. | 他们会看到这个农场的价值 | 
| [08:55] | How long will you be? | 你要走多久 | 
| [08:57] | Not long. | 不会很久的 | 
| [08:59] | It’s only a day’s journey to Longbourn. | 一天路程就能到朗伯恩了 | 
| [09:12] | If we don’t give in to her, | 如果我们不向她屈服 | 
| [09:13] | she’ll use that on everyone? | 她就会用在每一个人身上吗 | 
| [09:16] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [09:18] | So, what is it? | 这是什么东西 | 
| [09:19] | She told me to figure it out and that | 她叫我自己想 | 
| [09:20] | if we didn’t give over our hearts within 12 hours, | 如果12小时内 我们不交出心脏 | 
| [09:23] | she would use it on the whole town. | 她就会用在全镇人身上 | 
| [09:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [09:28] | No, but I have an excuse. Haven’t you heard? | 不好 但我有理由 难道你没听说吗 | 
| [09:29] | The Evil Queen’s trying to kill my parents. | 巫后想要杀死我父母 | 
| [09:32] | You said we were alive and well in your vision of the future. | 你说我们在你未来的闪现里依然健在 | 
| [09:35] | The Oracle said things could kind of change | 神使说过我们继续下去 | 
| [09:38] | as we went along, | 事情也许会有变数 | 
| [09:39] | but the only thing that was certain was that I died. | 但唯一肯定的事就是我死了 | 
| [09:41] | Speaking of death, | 说到死 | 
| [09:43] | I think I know what this is. | 我想我知道这是什么 | 
| [10:03] | What kind of potion is that? | 这是什么毒药 | 
| [10:04] | It’s not a potion. It’s water. | 这不是毒药 是水 | 
| [10:08] | Oh, I knew it. Never trusted the stuff. | 我知道了 绝对不要相信这玩意 | 
| [10:10] | Rum would never do that. | 朗姆酒就绝对不会这样 | 
| [10:11] | What kind of water? | 是什么水 | 
| [10:12] | From the River of Lost Souls. | 冥河之水 | 
| [10:17] | Gold. | 是戈登 | 
| [10:19] | She’s working with Gold. | 她和戈登联手了 | 
| [10:20] | He brought it back from the Underworld. | 这水是他从冥界带回来的 | 
| [10:23] | And now, if you don’t give her your hearts, | 那么 如果你们不把心交给她 | 
| [10:26] | she can destroy the whole town. | 她就会毁了整个小镇 | 
| [10:42] | So many people. | 这么多人 | 
| [10:47] | And if we don’t sacrifice ourselves, | 如果我们不牺牲自己 | 
| [10:49] | they all die. | 他们全都要死 | 
| [10:51] | Not to mention what happens to Emma. | 更不要提艾玛会有什么不测了 | 
| [10:54] | What if all of this just leads to her vision? | 万一这一切都是朝着她的幻象靠近呢 | 
| [10:56] | What if this is just the path to our daughter’s death? | 万一这一切只会通往我们女儿的死亡呢 | 
| [11:01] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 | 
| [11:02] | I’m not giving up. I wouldn’t give up. | 我没有放弃 我不会放弃 | 
| [11:05] | I will fight for her until my last breath. | 我会为她抗争到最后一刻 | 
| [11:08] | But what if this destiny can’t be beat | 但是如果命运注定无法扭转呢 | 
| [11:10] | and we’re just moving towards it? | 而我们只是离命中的劫数越来越近呢 | 
| [11:14] | I don’t know that we’ll ever get back to normal. | 我真不知道我们还能不能过上平凡的生活 | 
| [11:17] | The Evil Queen’s finally got us. | 巫后终于要对我们下手了 | 
| [11:28] | What did you find, Wilby? | 威尔比 你发现什么了 | 
| [11:30] | A cup. | 原来是个杯子 | 
| [11:32] | Why don’t you let me hold your treasure? | 不如让我替你保管你的宝贝怎么样 | 
| [11:34] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [11:35] | We got to get to Longbourn before dark. | 我们得在天黑之前到达朗伯恩 | 
| [11:39] | Wilby! Wilby! | 威尔比 威尔比 | 
| [11:45] | Wilby! | 威尔比停下来 | 
| [11:47] | Wilby! | 威尔比 | 
| [11:52] | Wilby! | 威尔比 | 
| [11:59] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [12:00] | Oh, sorry to intrude. | 抱歉闯进你的地盘 | 
| [12:01] | My dog got something into his head. | 我的狗一股脑儿跑到这里 | 
| [12:03] | Say, that’s my cup you have there. | 哦 你拿的是我的杯子 | 
| [12:06] | Went over a bump a while back and dropped it. | 前阵子旅途颠簸 就把杯子落在路上了 | 
| [12:07] | I thought it was lost. | 我还以为它已经丢了 | 
| [12:09] | Not good for a traveling merchant | 对于一个客商来说 | 
| [12:10] | to be so careless with his goods. | 这么粗心大意可不好 | 
| [12:11] | Well, that explains it then. | 那就解释的通了 | 
| [12:12] | Wilby must’ve gotten the scent of it. | 威尔比一定是闻到气味了 | 
| [12:15] | My mother says he’s a bloodhound in a sweater. | 我母亲总说它是一头闲不住的猎犬 | 
| [12:17] | Sorry it’s a little battered. | 抱歉杯子有点磨损 | 
| [12:19] | Oh, that’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [12:20] | Worth it to see such a fine animal like this. | 能看到这么一只好家伙也值得了 | 
| [12:23] | You are a fine little fella, aren’t you? | 你是个好小伙子 是吧 | 
| [12:27] | Made camp here last night so no brigands would find me. | 我昨晚在这扎营 强盗就找不到我了 | 
| [12:29] | Brigands? | 这附近有强盗 | 
| [12:30] | Oh, yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:31] | I usually never travel this road alone. | 我从不会一个人走这条路的 | 
| [12:33] | Say, which way are you headed? | 说吧 你要去哪儿 | 
| [12:35] | To Longbourn. | 去朗伯恩 | 
| [12:36] | Fate has smiled upon our heads. | 那真是巧了 | 
| [12:37] | That’s exactly where I’m headed. | 我也是去那儿 | 
| [12:39] | Perhaps we can travel together. | 或许我们可以一起走 | 
| [12:40] | That sounds fine. | 听起来不错 | 
| [12:42] | Hop on up. | 上马车吧 | 
| [12:43] | I’m eager to get started for the day. | 我迫不及待要出发了 | 
| [13:01] | Do you really have to go, Princess Snow? | 你真的要走吗 白雪公主 | 
| [13:04] | The fairies can help you. | 仙子们可以帮助你的 | 
| [13:05] | Surely there is a way other than leaving your home. | 我相信除了离开自己的家 一定有更好的办法 | 
| [13:07] | Home is where your family is, | 有家人在才能叫做家 | 
| [13:08] | and by now, that’s pretty much just the woman who’s trying to kill me. | 而现在 那儿只有一个正试图杀了我的女人 | 
| [13:11] | There’s an old fairy saying. | 我们仙女有句古话 | 
| [13:13] | If someone believes in you, you are never alone. | 如果有人还相信着你 你就不会孤独 | 
| [13:16] | All the people love you. | 人们都爱戴着你 | 
| [13:18] | Love. | 爱 | 
| [13:19] | Love is the most powerful magic in the world. | 爱是这个世上最强大的魔法 | 
| [13:21] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [13:23] | You know that broach I sold? | 你知道我卖掉的那只胸针吗 | 
| [13:25] | My father gave that to my mother because he loved her. | 我父亲曾把它赠与我母亲 因为他爱她 | 
| [13:29] | She treasured it because it was from him. | 她视之如珍宝 | 
| [13:32] | After she died, you know what he did? | 在她去世后 你知道父亲做了什么吗 | 
| [13:33] | He gave it to Regina because he loved her, too. | 她把胸针送给瑞金娜 因为他也爱上她了 | 
| [13:36] | She treated it like trash. | 她视之如草芥 | 
| [13:38] | His love meant everything to my mother | 他的爱对我母亲来说意味着一切 | 
| [13:40] | and nothing to my step-mother. | 但对我的继母来说什么都不是 | 
| [13:42] | See, love doesn’t hold its value. | 爱并不能保值 | 
| [13:45] | The only thing that’s maintained its value | 一直以来唯一能保值的 | 
| [13:46] | this entire time is the broach, | 就是这枚胸针 | 
| [13:50] | and I can’t afford to invest in anything less. | 而我不想把赌注压在没有胸针值钱的爱上 | 
| [13:53] | This? | 这个呢 | 
| [13:55] | This can buy me something that can actually change my life | 这些钱可以买到足以改变我人生的东西 | 
| [13:58] | a ticket out of here. | 一张离开这里的船票 | 
| [13:59] | Goodbye, Blue. | 再见了 蓝仙子 | 
| [14:02] | Be careful. | 多保重 | 
| [14:03] | Danger can look harmless at first. | 危险往往开始看起来不起眼 | 
| [14:16] | You don’t seem shocked that Gold | 你似乎对戈登 | 
| [14:17] | brought some of this back and gave it to the queen. | 把这东西带回来给巫后一点都不惊讶 | 
| [14:19] | I’m not. | 是的 | 
| [14:20] | He’s not acting like the man he could be. | 他的行为举止都不像他该有的样子 | 
| [14:24] | I wish I could help. | 我真希望我可以帮上忙 | 
| [14:26] | But I-I’ve looked through all my books for any information | 但是我找遍了所有的书 | 
| [14:29] | on — on how to neutralize water from the River of Souls, | 想找到消除冥河魔法的办法 | 
| [14:32] | but I’m afraid there’s nothing. | 但恐怕没有任何记载 | 
| [14:35] | I’ll keep looking. | 我会继续找的 | 
| [14:41] | I’m sorry to interrupt. I came quickly as I could. | 不好意思打断你们 我尽快赶来了 | 
| [14:43] | David called and told me what happened. | 戴维打电话告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [14:45] | Can you help? | 你能帮助我们吗 | 
| [14:47] | Unfortunately, I don’t have a way | 很可惜 我没有办法 | 
| [14:48] | to counteract the Lost Souls water. | 对抗冥河之水 | 
| [14:51] | So we either let the whole town die, | 所以要么让全镇的人死 | 
| [14:53] | or the Evil Queen gets exactly what she’s always wanted. | 要么让巫后得到她一直想要的东西 | 
| [14:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [15:01] | But there is a bit of magic | 但有种魔法 | 
| [15:02] | that just might be powerful enough to imprison the Evil Queen. | 或许足够强大可以将巫后囚禁 | 
| [15:06] | It’s a sapling. | 是棵树苗 | 
| [15:08] | A baby tree? | 一棵小树吗 | 
| [15:09] | It was created by the first spark of a true love. | 是由真爱的第一个火花创造出来的 | 
| [15:12] | It’s incredibly rare. | 非常罕见 | 
| [15:13] | Have you got one? | 你有吗 | 
| [15:14] | We had one, back in the Enchanted Forest. | 我们在魔法森林的时候有过一棵 | 
| [15:17] | We assumed that it was left behind in the curse, | 我们以为是卷入诅咒时留在森林里了 | 
| [15:18] | but now we think it might be lost somewhere here in Storybrooke. | 但现在想想可能是在童话镇的什么地方了 | 
| [15:21] | There has to be some, like, magical way to find it, right? | 肯定能用某种魔法找到它的 对吗 | 
| [15:24] | There is — a spell that could point the way | 有条咒语能召唤出灯塔一样的东西 | 
| [15:26] | with a sort of beacon. | 指明方向 | 
| [15:28] | But it wouldn’t be visible just to us. | 但能看到的人不只是我们 | 
| [15:31] | If Gold or the queen or even Zelena saw it, | 如果戈登或者巫后甚至塞琳娜看见了 | 
| [15:33] | they would know exactly what it was. | 他们就会知道那是什么 | 
| [15:35] | And then we’d have a race on our hands. | 那样的话就得比比谁更快了 | 
| [15:37] | Maybe not. | 也许用不着 | 
| [15:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:44] | The Evil Queen and Gold’s alliance, | 巫后和戈登是一伙的 | 
| [15:49] | there, may be more to it than business. | 他们之间可不仅仅是公事 | 
| [15:54] | Rumple and I… | 朗普和我… | 
| [15:59] | there was always a certain amount of chemistry. | 一直都有一些感情 | 
| [16:03] | Regina, oh, my God. | 瑞金娜 我的天 | 
| [16:05] | I know. I…know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [16:07] | Nothing ever happened. | 什么事都没发生过 | 
| [16:09] | But I think we can use this to our advantage. | 但我想可以把这作为优势 | 
| [16:26] | Thanks for the special delivery. | 谢谢你给我送信 | 
| [16:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [17:07] | Maybe we should take this someplace more comfortable. | 或许我们该换个更舒服的地方 | 
| [17:11] | Yes. Like a bed of lies. | 是啊 比如一张铺满谎言的床 | 
| [17:24] | Just let me past. | 让我过去 | 
| [17:25] | No, we need to talk. | 不行 我们得谈谈 | 
| [17:27] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 | 
| [17:28] | I saw what you wanted me to see. | 我看见了你想让我看见的事情 | 
| [17:30] | I didn’t want you to see it. | 我没想让你看见 | 
| [17:31] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 | 
| [17:32] | Only because I knew you’d be jealous. | 那是因为我知道你会吃醋 | 
| [17:34] | I’m not jealous, not of you. | 我不吃醋 不吃你的醋 | 
| [17:36] | Not ever. | 永远都不会 | 
| [17:37] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:39] | Well, then what’s wrong with your neck? | 那么你的脖子是怎么回事 | 
| [17:41] | Growing moldy? | 发霉了吗 | 
| [17:44] | We were supposed to be a team. No secrets. | 我们本应该是一起的 相互之间没有秘密 | 
| [17:47] | Spa days and sisterhood. | 一起做水疗 亲密无间 | 
| [17:48] | We were gonna run over this town together. | 我们要一起毁掉这个镇子 | 
| [17:50] | And now what? | 可现在呢 | 
| [17:51] | He’s riding on your handlebars | 你和他在一起鬼混 | 
| [17:52] | and I’m just sitting in the sidecar? | 而我却被晾在一边 | 
| [17:54] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 | 
| [17:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [18:00] | Ask her. She wrote it. | 问她 是她写的 | 
| [18:03] | Wanted to rub my nose in it. | 还想当着我的面炫耀呢 | 
| [18:08] | I didn’t write this. | 这不是我写的 | 
| [18:09] | No. Someone with your handwriting did. | 是啊 和你笔迹一样的人写的 | 
| [18:14] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [18:20] | We’re being played. | 我们被耍了 | 
| [18:31] | There, where the light has landed. | 那里 光落下的地方 | 
| [18:33] | That’s where you’ll find the sapling. | 去那儿能找到树苗 | 
| [18:35] | Regina can magic Snow and me out there to find it. | 瑞金娜可以用魔法送我和白雪去那里找树苗 | 
| [18:37] | We just need to figure out where we’re gonna put | 我们只需要想好抓到巫后以后 | 
| [18:38] | the Evil Queen once we’ve got her. | 把她关在什么地方 | 
| [18:40] | My vault. | 我的地下室 | 
| [18:40] | I’ve taken all the blood magic off the locks, | 我已经解除了血魔法 | 
| [18:42] | so it should hold her. | 这样就能困住她了 | 
| [18:44] | But there’s still a lot of dangerous stuff in there. | 可那里仍然有很多危险的东西 | 
| [18:46] | Hook and I can pack it all up. | 虎克和我可以去把东西都收拾好 | 
| [18:48] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 | 
| [18:49] | Dad, just be careful, okay? | 爸爸 小心一点 好吗 | 
| [18:50] | Don’t worry. I’m in good company. | 别担心 我有好帮手 | 
| [18:57] | I didn’t think we’d break so soon. | 没想到这么快就要休息了 | 
| [18:58] | Oh, my poor old horse needs a good many breaks. | 我可怜的老马总是需要休息 | 
| [19:01] | And I like to take a look at the local scenery. | 我也喜欢欣赏本地风光 | 
| [19:04] | Don’t think Wilby’s complaining, either. | 我想威尔比也不会抱怨的 | 
| [19:07] | Drink up. No more breaks after this. | 把水喝光 这之后就不会休息了 | 
| [19:10] | We can make it all the way to Longbourn in one leg. | 我们会一路直奔朗伯恩 | 
| [19:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:21] | You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计 | 
| [19:27] | Mate, you shouldn’t take drinks from strangers. | 伙计 你不该喝陌生人的水的 | 
| [19:40] | He’s just sleeping. | 他只是睡着了 | 
| [19:42] | And I have a fun game for you | 与此同时 我要同你 | 
| [19:44] | and me to play in the meantime. | 做个有趣的游戏 | 
| [20:09] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来的 | 
| [20:14] | I see you met my friend. | 看来你见过我朋友了 | 
| [20:17] | The Woodcutter. | 樵夫 | 
| [20:20] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [20:22] | You’re nothing but a lost princess. | 你不过是个无家可归的公主 | 
| [20:25] | And I came across an excellent sheep dog. | 我无意中发现了一只很棒的牧羊犬 | 
| [20:28] | They’re great at finding strays. | 它们都擅于找到迷失者 | 
| [20:31] | They just need to get a scent. | 只需要给它们闻个气味 | 
| [20:41] | Come on. I’m not gonna kill you. | 别这样 我不会杀你 | 
| [20:44] | I’m just gonna take you to the queen and get a reward. | 我只是会把你带给巫后 获得奖赏 | 
| [20:47] | She’ll kill you. | 她才会杀了你 | 
| [20:53] | Look. There. | 看 在那里 | 
| [20:54] | That’s where the beacon hit. | 那就是信号照到的地方 | 
| [20:56] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [20:58] | You know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪儿吗 | 
| [21:01] | Yeah. | 知道 | 
| [21:01] | Where you found me during the curse, | 诅咒期间 我从医院逃出来游荡时 | 
| [21:02] | when I wandered out of the hospital. | 你发现我的地方 | 
| [21:05] | Where you saved me. | 这是你救了我的地方 | 
| [21:07] | What are the chances? | 多巧啊 | 
| [21:09] | Think it’s a sign? | 觉得这是个征兆吗 | 
| [21:12] | I think… | 我觉得 | 
| [21:13] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道还能信什么了 | 
| [21:16] | Except that it’s good to be on an adventure with you again. | 除了又和你一起冒险真是太好了 | 
| [21:21] | It’s always good. | 一直很好 | 
| [21:22] | Lovebirds. | 鸳鸯们 | 
| [21:23] | Found something. | 我找到点东西 | 
| [21:30] | Here. | 在这里 | 
| [21:35] | It’s a trap door. | 是个活板门 | 
| [21:43] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [21:44] | Always. | 一直如此 | 
| [21:46] | Then hang on. | 那就抓紧了 | 
| [22:03] | What is adder’s fork? | “蝮舌如叉”是什么东西 | 
| [22:05] | Snake’s tongue. | 蛇信 | 
| [22:07] | There was some of that in the thing | 那里面有种什么东西 | 
| [22:08] | I had to drink to find Aladdin. | 为了找阿拉丁 我当时不得不喝它 | 
| [22:10] | And you kiss me with that mouth? | 你是用那张嘴吻我的吗 | 
| [22:11] | Let’s get this up to Henry | 我们快把这些拿上去交给亨利 | 
| [22:12] | so he can pack the Bug before the new tenant comes. | 好让他在新租客来之前把它们装进我的车里 | 
| [22:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, Hang on, hang on. | 等等 稍等 | 
| [22:17] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 | 
| [22:20] | You’re worried about your parents, | 你在担心你的父母 | 
| [22:22] | and that’s making this worse, | 那只会让事情更糟 | 
| [22:24] | but they’re gonna be all right. | 他们会没事的 | 
| [22:26] | They’re gonna find that magic little baby tree thing | 他们会找到那棵魔法小树 | 
| [22:28] | and defeat the Evil Queen. | 然后打败巫后的 | 
| [22:31] | They’re gonna find that magic little tree thing? | 他们会找到那棵魔法小树吗 | 
| [22:33] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 | 
| [22:34] | What if they don’t? | 要是没找到呢 | 
| [22:36] | What if the Evil Queen gets there first | 要是巫后捷足先登 | 
| [22:37] | and I’m not ready for a fight? | 而我还没准备好战斗呢 | 
| [22:39] | All right. Come here. | 好吧 来这里 | 
| [22:41] | Sit down. | 坐下 | 
| [22:44] | I borrowed Henry’s book. | 我借了亨利的书 | 
| [22:49] | I wanted to tell you a story. | 我想给你讲个故事 | 
| [22:52] | Killian — shush, shush, shush. | 基利安 别出声 | 
| [22:54] | It’s story time. | 故事时间到 | 
| [22:59] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [23:00] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 | 
| [23:02] | the Evil Queen vowed | 巫后发誓 | 
| [23:03] | to kill Snow White and separate these two. | 要杀了白雪公主 并将这两个人分开 | 
| [23:07] | But no matter what she tried, | 但无论她如何尝试 | 
| [23:09] | they always found each other. | 他们总会找到彼此 | 
| [23:13] | And then… | 接着 | 
| [23:16] | they found you. | 他们找到了你 | 
| [23:21] | And you inherited the strength of that love. | 你继承了那份爱的力量 | 
| [23:24] | So then, even when they couldn’t find each other, | 所以那之后 即使当他们无法找到彼此时 | 
| [23:28] | you made sure they did. | 你确定他们做到了 | 
| [23:32] | True love can break any curse, and so can you | 真爱能打破任何的诅咒 你也可以 | 
| [23:34] | because that’s what you’re made of. | 因为你就由爱构成的 | 
| [23:37] | You are the Savior | 你是救世主 | 
| [23:38] | because you were born of their love. | 因为你从他们的爱中诞生 | 
| [23:41] | And they’re in love today | 如今他们能相爱 | 
| [23:42] | because you brought them together. | 因为你让他们在一起 | 
| [23:44] | You — you can overcome these visions. | 你能战胜那幻象 | 
| [23:48] | You can overcome anything. | 你能战胜一切 | 
| [23:53] | Now remember who you are. | 记住你是谁 | 
| [24:01] | The product of true love. | 真爱的杰作 | 
| [24:29] | Gabriel. | 加百利 | 
| [24:45] | Hello? Is anyone in there? | 有人吗 | 
| [24:47] | Yes! The Woodcutter locked me in! | 有 樵夫把我关在里面 | 
| [24:50] | Big lock on the door. | 门上有大锁 | 
| [24:52] | The Woodcutter will be back any second. | 樵夫任何时候都会回来 | 
| [24:54] | If he catches you, he’ll kill you. | 被他抓住 他会杀了你的 | 
| [24:55] | You need to go! | 你得马上走 | 
| [25:21] | There it is. | 在那儿 | 
| [25:22] | Get it. | 去拿吧 | 
| [25:31] | Follow me! Snow! | 跟着我 白雪 | 
| [25:32] | Aren’t you a real Prince Charming. | 你可真是个白马王子啊 | 
| [25:35] | You — You saved me. | 你…你救了我 | 
| [25:36] | I thought I’d lost you forever. | 我以为我永远失去了你 | 
| [25:37] | May the love between you | 愿你们之间的爱 | 
| [25:38] | always be strong, true, and eternal. | 真挚 热烈 永世长存 | 
| [25:41] | If you need anything, I will always find you. | 如果你有需要 我永远都会找到你 | 
| [25:44] | Do you promise? | 你愿意吗 | 
| [25:45] | I do. | 我愿意 | 
| [25:46] | Knowing you believe in me means I’m not alone. | 你对我的信任 让我不再孤单 | 
| [25:52] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 | 
| [25:54] | What was that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [25:58] | The sapling. | 树苗 | 
| [26:00] | Blue said that it was created from true love. | 蓝仙子说 它是从真爱中长出来的 | 
| [26:03] | Maybe that’s just what it does — | 也许这就是它的作用 | 
| [26:06] | shows you your own true love? | 让你看到你的真爱吗 | 
| [26:10] | As if we needed reminding. | 但我们无需这样的提醒 | 
| [26:13] | David, how much did you see? | 大卫 你看到了多少内容 | 
| [26:14] | There was something I couldn’t quite — | 有一些事情我不能… | 
| [26:15] | This is really sweet, | 真甜蜜 | 
| [26:16] | but can we please go and defeat someone? | 但是我们能离开 去打败敌人了吗 | 
| [26:18] | We don’t have long. | 我们没那么多时间 | 
| [26:22] | So true. | 确实 | 
| [26:25] | Time flies. | 时光飞逝 | 
| [26:31] | You’ve won nothing. | 你什么都没赢到 | 
| [26:32] | That sapling is made of pure love. | 树苗是真爱构成的 | 
| [26:34] | It won’t work for you. | 它对你可不管用 | 
| [26:36] | Oh,won’t it? | 不管用吗 | 
| [26:38] | Well, maybe it just needs a firm hand. | 也许它需要一只强壮的手才行 | 
| [26:46] | Oh,dear. | 天啊 | 
| [26:48] | Well, maybe it can be repaired. | 好吧 也许能修好它 | 
| [26:54] | Maybe not. | 也许不能了 | 
| [26:57] | Do you want to beat the rush | 你们不想赶快些 | 
| [26:58] | and hand those hearts over now? | 把你们的心拱手交出吗 | 
| [27:00] | No, no. We still have some time. | 不 不 我们还有时间 | 
| [27:03] | True. | 是啊 | 
| [27:05] | Read a book, pick a flower, | 读一本书 摘一朵花 | 
| [27:08] | rage, rage against the dying of the light. | 发怒吧 对着即将逝去的夕阳发怒吧 | 
| [27:12] | Just do it quickly. | 赶快去吧 | 
| [27:15] | I’ll see you at the cemetery soon enough. | 我很快就会在墓地看到你们了 | 
| [27:20] | It’s a good place for endings. | 那是了结一切的好地方 | 
| [27:41] | Granny says Neal’s doing fine. | 外婆说尼尔很好 | 
| [27:43] | She’s good with him. | 她和她相处得不错 | 
| [27:45] | He’s got a lot of people who love him. | 他有很多爱他的人 | 
| [27:50] | David, we don’t have much time. | 大卫 我们没有多少时间了 | 
| [27:53] | And we have no choice. | 我们别无选择 | 
| [27:55] | The town, we can’t — we can’t let it die. | 镇子 我们不能… 不能让它没了 | 
| [28:03] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [28:12] | She’s going to have our hearts, | 这么多年后 她马上就会 | 
| [28:13] | after all these years. | 得到我们的心了 | 
| [28:16] | I have no idea what she’s gonna do with them. | 我不知道她会拿我们的心怎么样 | 
| [28:18] | If only we had… | 要是我们… | 
| [28:21] | saved the sapling. | 救了树苗 | 
| [28:22] | I mean, did you feel the power in it? | 我是说 你感受到了它的力量了吗 | 
| [28:24] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [28:26] | And I keep thinking of everything it showed us, | 我一直在思考它向我显示的一切 | 
| [28:28] | all those memories. | 所有这些记忆 | 
| [28:29] | Did you hear in the flashes, | 你在闪回中听到那句话了吗 | 
| [28:32] | “Knowing you believe in me, | 你对我的信任 | 
| [28:35] | that means I’m not alone”? | 让我不再孤单 | 
| [28:38] | It’s still true. | 这是真的 | 
| [28:42] | David. | 大卫 | 
| [28:45] | That was a memory, but… | 那是往事 但… | 
| [28:48] | it was my memory. | 那是我的往事 | 
| [28:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:51] | Think about it. | 你想想 | 
| [28:52] | Every moment we saw was a memory we shared, except that one. | 我们分享过刚刚看到的每一刻 除了那一刻 | 
| [28:56] | The — The words, handing over the coins. | 那次对话 转交钱币 | 
| [29:00] | You weren’t even there for that. | 你当时不在场 | 
| [29:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:06] | You weren’t. | 是你不在场 | 
| [29:09] | Or were you? | 还是说你在 | 
| [29:17] | It’s no use! | 没用的 | 
| [29:18] | Run away before it’s too late! | 趁还来得及 快跑 | 
| [29:48] | Get him! | 打倒他 | 
| [30:00] | We did it. | 成功了 | 
| [30:07] | Let’s get you out of there. | 我放你出来 | 
| [30:09] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [30:11] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [30:13] | No, it’s okay. You’ll be sa– | 不 没关系 很安全 | 
| [30:14] | Yes, but it’s your safety that should concern you. | 没错 但你该考虑你的安全 | 
| [30:17] | I, uh… I’ve made some enemies. | 我有许多敌人 | 
| [30:22] | If you see my face, | 如果你看到了我的脸 | 
| [30:24] | there will be a target on your back. | 你就会被盯上 | 
| [30:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [30:34] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 | 
| [30:36] | After I’m gone, you can let yourself out. | 我走后 你可以自己出来 | 
| [30:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:46] | What are you doing out here alone in the woods? | 你一个人在树林里干什么 | 
| [30:52] | Trying to survive, | 我想逃命 | 
| [30:53] | and not doing a very good job of it. | 但好像不太成功 | 
| [30:58] | Well, I’m impressed. | 挺厉害 | 
| [31:00] | You’re very resourceful. | 你足智多谋 | 
| [31:01] | I don’t know about that. | 这我不太确定 | 
| [31:05] | Wh-What were you doing on this road? | 你在这条路上干什么 | 
| [31:10] | I was headed to Longbourn to sell my mother’s farm. | 我本要去朗伯恩卖掉我母亲的农场 | 
| [31:16] | I’m afraid we need the money. | 我们需要这笔钱 | 
| [31:20] | I have money. | 我有钱 | 
| [31:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:23] | Yeah, I was going to — never mind. | 没错 我本打算… 算了 | 
| [31:26] | You should have it, uh, as a reward for rescuing me. | 这是你应得的 就当是你救我的赏金 | 
| [31:29] | No, I can’t accept it. | 不 我不能收下 | 
| [31:30] | Surely whatever you needed it for, you still do. | 你肯定需要这笔钱 | 
| [31:33] | Maybe not. Maybe I am resourceful. | 也许不用 我知道不少事 | 
| [31:40] | There’s a — a pretty corrupt nobleman | 有一个特别腐败的贵族 | 
| [31:44] | who rides his carriage through my territory a lot. | 会经常驾马车经过我的地盘 | 
| [31:48] | It just might happen that some of his fine cash | 也许他经过的时候 碰巧有一笔钱 | 
| [31:51] | is liberated as he passes through. | 会散出来 | 
| [31:54] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法的 | 
| [31:56] | Sounds dangerous. | 感觉很危险 | 
| [31:58] | You sure you want to do it alone? | 你确定要一个人行动吗 | 
| [32:03] | I don’t feel so alone right now. | 我现在感觉不是一个人 | 
| [32:07] | Knowing you believe in me means I’m not alone. | 你对我的信任 让我不再孤单 | 
| [32:51] | People of Storybrooke. | 童话镇的镇民 | 
| [32:55] | My people. | 我的镇民 | 
| [32:58] | I’m so glad you accepted my invitation | 很高兴你们接受了邀请 | 
| [33:00] | because this is about you. | 因为这事关乎你们自己 | 
| [33:05] | If Snow White doesn’t show up in the next five minutes, | 如果白雪公主五分钟后不出现 | 
| [33:10] | I’m going to share a little treat with you all. | 我就会让你们所有人尝尝… | 
| [33:14] | A taste of water from the River of Lost Souls. | 冥河之水的滋味 | 
| [33:20] | Looks like you don’t have to worry about | 感觉你不必担心 | 
| [33:21] | that blasted river water, do you? | 被诅咒的河水 是吧 | 
| [33:24] | Not since your husband struck a deal with the Evil Queen. | 因为你丈夫和巫后做了交易 | 
| [33:27] | I don’t care about the deals that my husband makes. | 我不关心我丈夫做的交易 | 
| [33:31] | Are you sure? | 是吗 | 
| [33:32] | I mean, wouldn’t like to know | 你不想知道 | 
| [33:34] | the rest of what those two have been up to? | 他们两个发生的苟且吗 | 
| [33:43] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [33:45] | I actually am. | 准备好了 | 
| [33:46] | All right, it’s time. | 好了 时间到 | 
| [33:48] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [33:59] | Well, well, well. Look who’s right on time. | 很好 看谁踩着点到了 | 
| [34:03] | I should’ve known you’d show up. | 你早该料到你们会出现 | 
| [34:06] | Even without your precious sapling. | 就算没了珍贵的树苗 | 
| [34:09] | We don’t have the sapling, but we don’t need it. | 我们没有树苗 不过我们不需要 | 
| [34:11] | It’s done its work. | 它完成了使命 | 
| [34:14] | We know our love is more powerful | 我们知道我们的真爱 | 
| [34:15] | than anything you can throw at us. | 胜过你的一切招数 | 
| [34:17] | And to save the people of Storybrooke, | 为了救童话镇的镇民 | 
| [34:19] | we’re willing to do what you ask. | 我们愿意按你说的做 | 
| [34:21] | It’s a sacrifice we need to make. | 我们得做出牺牲 | 
| [34:24] | We’re going to do the right thing. | 我们要做正确的事 | 
| [34:28] | Dad, Mom? | 爸 妈 | 
| [34:33] | Emma, most people go through life | 艾玛 大部分人活着 | 
| [34:35] | never knowing where their paths will take them, | 从不知道前路通向何方 | 
| [34:40] | but somehow we always do. | 但我们一直知道 | 
| [34:43] | It’s always to each other and then back to you. | 一直都是通向彼此 再回到你身边 | 
| [34:47] | Are you sure? | 你们确定吗 | 
| [34:48] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [34:49] | Lift the protection spell. | 解除保护咒吧 | 
| [35:40] | I’ve dreamt of this moment for so long, Snow White. | 我梦想这一刻很久了 白雪 | 
| [35:45] | I’d wake up | 每天醒来 | 
| [35:47] | still feeling the grit of your crushed heart | 我都会感觉到你们被碾碎的心脏 | 
| [35:51] | clinging to my palms. | 灰烬残留在我手中 | 
| [35:56] | But that ending isn’t poetic enough, is it? | 但这种结局太不诗意了 是吧 | 
| [36:05] | I want to give you… | 我要你们体会 | 
| [36:09] | my pain… | 我的痛苦 | 
| [36:12] | the pain of being alone. | 孤独的痛苦 | 
| [36:18] | And since I couldn’t quite accomplish that by killing you… | 既然杀了你们 无法让我满足 | 
| [36:24] | I’ve come up with something much more cruel. | 我想出了更残忍的方法 | 
| [36:49] | A sleeping curse? | 沉睡咒吗 | 
| [36:51] | That’s never kept us apart before. | 那从来没让我们分开过 | 
| [36:53] | This one has a little twist. | 这个沉睡咒有点特别 | 
| [37:00] | You say you always find her. | 你说你总会找到她 | 
| [37:04] | Well, start looking, shepherd. | 那开始找吧 牧羊人 | 
| [37:08] | And let’s see what happens when you do. | 等你找到了 再说吧 | 
| [37:33] | Belle. | 贝儿 | 
| [37:37] | I’ve been meaning to thank you for this. | 我想谢谢你 | 
| [37:40] | Zelena told me about you and the Evil Queen. | 塞琳娜说了你和巫后的事 | 
| [37:47] | Well, then. | 好吧 | 
| [37:49] | I know it’s trite to say it doesn’t mean anything. | 我知道这样说很老套 但我们不是认真的 | 
| [37:53] | Oh, I-I don’t care about what you do right now | 我并不在乎你在搞什么 | 
| [37:56] | or with whom you do it. | 或在搞谁 | 
| [37:58] | But she also told me about the shears. | 但她还说了剪子的事 | 
| [38:01] | Now, that — that I do care about. | 这才是我关心的 | 
| [38:05] | She said that you’re going to use them on our son | 她说你要把剪子用在我们的儿子身上 | 
| [38:09] | the first moment you can, the moment that he’s born, | 他一出生 你就会找机会做 | 
| [38:13] | to cut him off from his future. | 剪断他和未来的联系 | 
| [38:14] | Well, I won’t allow that. | 我不允许 | 
| [38:17] | You don’t get to tamper with his life | 你不能怕他恨你 | 
| [38:21] | just to keep him from hating you. | 就篡改他的人生 | 
| [38:22] | I forbid it. | 我不允许 | 
| [38:23] | Look… | 听我说 | 
| [38:26] | the things I do, | 我做的事 | 
| [38:29] | they’re driven by the love of my son. | 都是出于我对我们儿子的爱 | 
| [38:32] | That excuse, that — that doesn’t work anymore. | 这种借口 已经没有用了 | 
| [38:36] | If you were pure evil, like the queen, | 如果你像巫后一样恶得纯粹 | 
| [38:38] | then maybe I could forgive you because that’s all you could be. | 也许我还能原谅你 因为你本就如此 | 
| [38:43] | But you — you do feel love, | 但你… 你能感到爱 | 
| [38:48] | and you could | 你也可以 | 
| [38:50] | be a good man if you tried. | 成为更好的人 只要你努力 | 
| [38:54] | You want your son’s love. Don’t take it. | 你希望得到儿子的爱 那就别想着掠夺 | 
| [38:59] | Be worthy of it. | 你要配得上他的爱 | 
| [39:07] | And what if I fail? | 如果我失败了呢 | 
| [39:10] | Listen to yourself. | 听听啊 | 
| [39:13] | That’s just you all over, isn’t it? | 你总是如此 不是吗 | 
| [39:16] | Afraid of failing. | 害怕失败 | 
| [39:18] | That’s worse than being evil. | 那比邪恶还可怕 | 
| [39:20] | That’s — that’s just being too weak to be good. | 你就是太软弱了 不敢去做一个好人 | 
| [39:36] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [39:41] | Snow! | 白雪 | 
| [39:43] | Snow? | 白雪 | 
| [39:49] | The woods. | 树林 | 
| [39:51] | Where she sent her before. | 她曾把她送去那儿 | 
| [40:49] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [40:55] | I don’t think a kiss is going to do it this time. | 我觉得一个吻解决不了问题 | 
| [40:58] | Just let him try. | 让他试试 | 
| [41:32] | How about that. | 成功了 | 
| [41:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [41:45] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [41:47] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [41:48] | What happened? What did she do? | 怎么回事 她做了什么 | 
| [41:56] | She put a sleeping curse on your heart, | 她在你的心里施了一个沉睡咒 | 
| [41:59] | the heart you share. | 你们共享的那颗心 | 
| [42:01] | So now you share the curse. | 现在你也中咒了 | 
| [42:04] | When one of you is awake, the other will be asleep. | 你们中的一个醒来 另一个就会沉睡 | 
| [42:09] | So, as long as the curse is unbroken… | 所以只要咒语不解除 | 
| [42:15] | Then we’ll never be together. | 我们就永远不能在一起 |