时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I had a vision. | 我曾有过一个幻象 |
[00:04] | I die. | 我死了 |
[00:05] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[00:06] | I think you know… | 我想你知道 |
[00:07] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[00:08] | I’m here to warn you — | 我来此是要警告你 |
[00:09] | Do not let him destroy us, | 别让他毁了我们 |
[00:11] | like he did his last family. | 就像他对他上一个家庭那样 |
[00:13] | You will never even set eyes on this child. | 你永远别想见到孩子 |
[00:16] | Let me remind you, dearie, | 让我提醒你一句 亲爱的 |
[00:19] | that Rumplestiltskin takes children, | 孩子会是朗普斯金的 |
[00:22] | not the other way ’round. | 不会反过来 |
[00:41] | There’s nowhere to hide from me, dearie. | 你无法躲过我 亲爱的 |
[00:44] | Whatever you’re doing, | 不管你想做什么 |
[00:44] | the mother superior won’t let you get away with it. | 院长不会放过你的 |
[00:53] | That wingless glowworm won’t stop me. | 那只没翅膀的萤火虫才阻止不了我 |
[00:56] | None of you will. | 你们都阻止不了 |
[00:58] | What is it between you and fairies? | 你跟仙子有什么梁子 |
[01:02] | You never have told me why you despise them so much. | 你从没告诉过我你为什么这么厌恶她们 |
[01:08] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[01:10] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 |
[01:12] | I came to join in the fun. | 我来一起玩的 |
[01:17] | I thought you’d be happier to see me. | 我以为你见到我会高兴呢 |
[01:19] | And I will be, | 我会的 |
[01:20] | Once you’ve taken care of that problem we discussed. | 等你解决了我们说过的那个问题 |
[01:24] | You mean Zelena. | 你是指塞琳娜 |
[01:27] | You don’t really expect me | 你不会真指望我 |
[01:28] | to kill my own flesh and blood for you? | 为你杀了自己的亲手足吧 |
[01:31] | Well, that depends on how serious you are | 那要看你究竟是 |
[01:33] | about these new beginnings you say you want, | 多么想要你的新开始了 |
[01:35] | because I think one of them involves me. | 因为我好像也是其中之一 |
[01:39] | Why should I believe | 我为什么要相信 |
[01:40] | you’ve at long last gotten over Belle? | 你终于放下了贝儿 |
[01:43] | Because I’ve finally come to my senses. | 因为我终于看清楚了 |
[01:47] | Belle won’t accept me for who I really am. | 贝儿不会接受真实的我 |
[01:50] | I know you never really wanted to rule alone. | 我知道你从来不想独自一人统治 |
[01:53] | Well, you no longer have to. | 那你也不必有这担心了 |
[01:56] | There’s just one | 现在只有 |
[01:57] | tiny speck of green in your way. | 一小抹绿色挡着你的路 |
[02:03] | That being said, if you don’t mind, | 话我都说了 如果你不介意 |
[02:07] | I have my own problems to attend to. | 我还得解决自己的麻烦 |
[02:10] | Which is what, exactly? | 什么麻烦 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna send a message via fairy. | 我要用仙子送一个信儿 |
[02:36] | So? | 怎么样 |
[02:38] | It was the Dark One with the Evil Queen. | 是黑暗者和巫后 |
[02:42] | They’re together. | 他们在一起了 |
[02:44] | I used magic like that when I was the Dark One | 我是黑暗者时曾用过类似魔法 |
[02:45] | to speed up Zelena’s pregnancy. | 加速塞琳娜的怀孕进程 |
[02:47] | This is about me! | 这是为了我 |
[02:49] | Rumple’s going to do the same thing | 朗普想效法你 |
[02:51] | so that he can use the Shears of Destiny | 这样他就能用命运之剪 |
[02:54] | to cut our son’s ties to his fate. | 剪断他儿子的命运羁绊 |
[02:57] | And then, when that happens, | 然后 到时候 |
[02:59] | he can take him from me, | 他就可以夺走我的孩子 |
[03:00] | he can corrupt him, or even worse. | 把他带坏 甚至更糟 |
[03:03] | If that truly is his plan, | 如果他真是这打算 |
[03:04] | then why would he announce it to us? | 为什么要向我们宣布呢 |
[03:07] | Because he wants me to know what he’s doing. | 因为他要我知道他的打算 |
[03:10] | He’s trying to scare me so that I’ll go back to him, | 他想吓我 让我回到他身边 |
[03:11] | which I won’t do, I can’t do. | 我不会的 我不能 |
[03:15] | There has to be a way to stop him. | 肯定该有办法阻止他 |
[03:21] | Rumplestiltskin, you’re back. | 朗普斯金 你回来了 |
[03:23] | I, I did the wash, | 我…做了清洗 |
[03:25] | and I polished the silver like you asked. | 也照你说的擦了银器 |
[03:26] | Good. Now you can take care of this. | 很好 那解决这个吧 |
[03:31] | A baby? | 宝宝 |
[03:33] | But where… where did it come from? | 哪来的 |
[03:35] | What… where are its parents? | 他父母呢 |
[03:37] | They no longer matter. | 他们已经不重要了 |
[03:38] | The child’s mine now. | 孩子是我的了 |
[03:41] | Y-yours? | 你的 |
[03:43] | What you… you stole him? | 你偷来的吗 |
[03:46] | Yes. Scandalous, isn’t it? | 是啊 真过分 是吧 |
[03:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:53] | What kind of beast steals a child from its parents? | 什么样的野兽会把孩子从父母身边偷走 |
[03:58] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[03:59] | what happened to you that made you like this? | 你究竟经历了什么会变成这样 |
[04:02] | You’d do best to stop asking so many questions. | 你最好别再问这么多问题了 |
[04:05] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[04:07] | I have work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[04:09] | I’m not to be disturbed. | 别打扰我 |
[04:10] | Well, at least tell me his name so I can soothe him. | 至少告诉我他的名字 好让我安抚他 |
[04:15] | Or did you not even bother to find out? | 你都没问过吗 |
[04:17] | Why would I? | 我为什么要问 |
[04:19] | A name’s a special thing. | 名字是很特别的 |
[04:20] | You don’t waste it | 你不能把它浪费在 |
[04:22] | on something you’ve no intention of becoming… | 一个你并不打算 |
[04:25] | …a-attached to. | 亲近的东西上 |
[04:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:32] | What do you plan on doing with this child? | 你打算怎么处理这孩子 |
[04:35] | I shall be back at sundown. | 我日落时回来 |
[04:37] | Don’t think about trying to hide it. | 别想把它藏起来 |
[04:40] | I’ll find out. | 我会发现的 |
[04:50] | Goldman’s “Treatise on the Metaphysics of Magic.” | 戈德曼《魔法玄学专著》 |
[04:53] | Talbot’s “The White Sorcerer’s Way.” | 塔伯特《白巫师秘法》 |
[04:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:57] | Hildrew’s “Manual on Defeating the Dark One.” | 希尔鲁《击败黑暗者手册》 |
[05:03] | I’ve never seen you before. | 这本我没见过 |
[05:11] | “Follow the strand.” | “跟着线走” |
[05:15] | The strand of what? | 什么线 |
[06:13] | I’m in the dream world again. | 我又进入梦世界了 |
[06:16] | Our dream world. | 我们的梦世界 |
[06:18] | Hello, mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[06:22] | My son. | 儿子 |
[06:24] | It’s really you again. | 我真的又见到你了 |
[06:30] | Yes. I’ve come to warn you. | 是啊 我是来警告你的 |
[06:33] | The glowing thread you followed is the strand of my fate. | 你追随的亮线是我的命运之线 |
[06:36] | It’s what my father plans to cut with these shears | 我父亲计划等我一出生 |
[06:38] | as soon as I’m born. | 就用剪子剪断它 |
[06:40] | I-I’m trying to stop him, but I don’t know how. | 我在想办法阻止他 但我不知道该怎么办 |
[06:43] | You know the answer to saving me is already inside you. | 拯救我的答案已经在你身体里 |
[06:46] | It’s right here in front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[06:48] | You just have to be willing to see it. | 只要你愿意看到 |
[06:50] | And do so quickly, | 而且要快 |
[06:52] | or any hope of protecting me will be cut short. | 否则保护我的希望会尽失 |
[06:55] | Just like my fate. | 就像我的命运 |
[07:08] | Look at these grades. | 看他们的成绩 |
[07:10] | I think they’re finally getting it. | 我觉得他们终于开窍了 |
[07:16] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:17] | I feel silly saying anything | 我觉得说出来好傻 |
[07:19] | with all you’re going through. | 你现在的烦心事那么多 |
[07:20] | No. It’s okay. We’re friends. | 没事的 我们是朋友 |
[07:24] | Aladdin. | 阿拉丁 |
[07:26] | He might have found something to help locate Agrabah. | 他可能找到了能找到阿格拉巴的东西 |
[07:30] | A genie lamp. | 一盏灯神灯 |
[07:31] | I don’t know how much you know about it… | 我不知道你对此有多少了解 |
[07:32] | I know a little bit. My father found one once. | 我有所了解 我父亲发现过一盏 |
[07:35] | Then you know how unpredictable genies can be, | 那你就知道灯神多么难以预测 |
[07:38] | how all their wishes come with a price. | 以及他们的愿望都是有代价的 |
[07:41] | And you’re worried about what the price could be | 你担心你找到阿格拉巴的心愿 |
[07:44] | if you wish to find Agrabah. | 会要付出怎样的代价 |
[07:47] | What am I to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[07:49] | Don’t you remember the story you told me | 你不记得我们最初相遇时 |
[07:50] | the first day we met? | 你给我讲的故事了吗 |
[07:52] | About the princess who didn’t embrace | 关于一个公主没有接受 |
[07:54] | being the hero she was meant to be? | 自己本该成为英雄的事实 |
[07:57] | You mean the story about me? | 你是说我自己的故事吗 |
[07:58] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[08:00] | It is never too late to be a hero, Jasmine. | 做英雄永远不晚 茉莉 |
[08:03] | This might be your chance. | 这可能就是你的机会 |
[08:08] | So, in my dream, | 在我的梦中 |
[08:09] | my son said that the answer to stopping Rumple | 我儿子说阻止朗普的办法 |
[08:11] | was right in front of me. | 就在我眼前 |
[08:12] | Didn’t say where. | 没说在哪 |
[08:14] | And this is the book you were reading? | 你当时就在读这本书 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I don’t think a spell for the removal of hair | 我觉得脱毛咒语应该 |
[08:20] | is going to help us. | 帮不上什么忙 |
[08:21] | It’s not the spell that’s gonna do it, Swan. | 关键不是咒语 斯旺 |
[08:24] | It’s the book itself. | 是书本身 |
[08:25] | Or, rather, the ink it’s written in. | 或者说 是用来写书的墨水 |
[08:26] | I’d be a poor excuse for a pirate | 如果我认不出乌贼墨 |
[08:29] | if I didn’t recognize squid ink when I saw it. | 就是个太不称职的海盗了 |
[08:31] | Squid ink. | 乌贼墨 |
[08:33] | – It can stun Rumple. – Aye. | -可以冻住朗普 -对 |
[08:35] | And while he’s held, | 趁他无法动弹 |
[08:37] | we can take the shears from him. | 我们可以夺走剪子 |
[08:38] | Okay, I can use my magic to extract the squid ink. | 好 我可以用魔法提取出乌贼墨 |
[08:40] | The question is… how do we dose him? | 问题是 怎么给他下药 |
[08:42] | I can do it. | 我来 |
[08:43] | He’s doing all of this | 他做这一切 |
[08:44] | because he thinks it’ll force me back to him, | 是因为他以为这样能逼我回心转意 |
[08:46] | and if that’s what he wants, | 如果这是他想要的 |
[08:48] | then that’s what I’m gonna make him think I’m doing. | 那我就要让他以为自己如愿以偿了 |
[08:49] | Sorry, Belle, but no. | 抱歉 贝儿 不行 |
[08:50] | It just gives Gold an opportunity | 这只会给他机会 |
[08:52] | to use his magic to speed up your pregnancy. | 用魔法加速你的怀孕进程 |
[08:54] | She’s right, love. | 她说得对 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | Your dream got us this far. | 你的梦已经帮我们到此 |
[08:57] | You just have to leave the rest to us. | 剩下的交给我们吧 |
[09:02] | “…But gideon was unafraid. | “但吉迪恩不怕 |
[09:05] | He drew his sword | 他抽出剑 |
[09:06] | and turned to face the evil sorcerer, | 转身去面对邪恶的巫师 |
[09:09] | ready to save the people he loved.” | 准备救下他爱的人” |
[09:14] | You really like this, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢这个故事 是吧 |
[09:16] | So did I, when I was little. | 我小时候也喜欢 |
[09:18] | This is the first book that my mother ever read to me. | 这是我母亲给我读的第一本书 |
[09:25] | I used to tell her that when I grew up, | 小时候我总跟她说 |
[09:27] | I was going to be a strong, brave hero, | 等我长大了 我也要当一个和吉迪恩 |
[09:30] | just like Gideon in the book. | 一样坚强 勇敢的英雄 |
[09:33] | Maybe you could grow up to be like him someday. | 也许哪天你长大了也能成为一个英雄 |
[09:37] | Wouldn’t that be wonderful? | 那样该多好呀 |
[09:41] | Of course, you’ll only get the chance to | 当然了 现在只有日落到来前 |
[09:43] | if we can figure out what Rumplestiltskin is planning | 我们弄清楚朗普斯金想干什么 |
[09:47] | before the sun goes down and he takes you away, | 帮你逃脱 你才有可能成为英雄 |
[09:51] | which, now that I’ve calmed you down, | 现在我终于哄好了你 |
[09:55] | maybe we can do that. | 也许我们真能做到呢 |
[10:04] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[10:07] | Look who it is! | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[10:08] | Your evil auntie! | 你的邪恶姨妈 |
[10:11] | Would you like to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[10:12] | I think she misses you. | 我觉得她想你了 |
[10:14] | No. That’s okay. | 不用 谢谢了 |
[10:16] | In fact, I was hoping to catch you during nap time. | 其实 我本希望来的时候你们都睡了 |
[10:19] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[10:20] | Why are you here? | 你是来干什么 |
[10:22] | Gold sent me. | 是戈登让我来的 |
[10:30] | So, what now? | 然后呢 |
[10:34] | I suggest you put the baby down. | 我建议你把孩子放下 |
[10:44] | Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你 |
[10:55] | So, this is it. | 终于到这一步了 |
[10:57] | How about we take this outside? | 我们还是出去解决吧 |
[11:05] | Enough games. | 玩够了 |
[11:07] | Let’s end this. | 我们结束这一切吧 |
[11:15] | Looks like evil does beat wicked. | 看来邪不胜恶啊 |
[11:20] | Goodbye, sis. | 再见了 姐姐 |
[11:25] | No. | 糟糕 |
[11:28] | My heart. | 我的心 |
[11:29] | Not your heart. | 不是你的 |
[11:31] | Mine. | 是我的 |
[11:35] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[11:39] | You can’t control me with that. | 你不能拿它来控制我 |
[11:40] | I don’t have to. | 我不需要控制你 |
[11:41] | All I have to do is crush it. | 我只需要捏碎它 |
[11:44] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[11:46] | Not for her. | 不会为她这么做的 |
[11:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:49] | Let’s find out. | 我们试试看 |
[12:02] | So, now that you know I’m serious, | 现在你也知道我是认真的了 |
[12:06] | you’re going to tell me why you’d do this. | 告诉我你为什么要这么做 |
[12:09] | It was Rumplestiltskin. | 是朗普斯金 |
[12:11] | He said it was either me or him. | 我和他之间只能选一个 |
[12:15] | Did he now? | 是吗 |
[12:17] | You’re just jealous! | 你就是嫉妒 |
[12:18] | You think he cares for you? | 你以为他在乎你吗 |
[12:20] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[12:21] | He lied to you | 他骗了你 |
[12:23] | because he knew your revenge wasn’t enough. | 因为他知道你的复仇还不够 |
[12:28] | You still have a hole in your heart, | 你的心里还有一个空洞 |
[12:31] | just like I did when I first came here. | 就像我当初来这时一样 |
[12:34] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你就是在胡说八道 |
[12:37] | And you’re so desperate to fill it, | 而你太想填补这种空虚 |
[12:39] | you actually believed him. | 真的相信了他 |
[12:41] | You’re wrong! | 你胡说 |
[12:42] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[12:43] | Go ask him and find out. | 你自己去问问他啊 |
[12:45] | After all, | 总之 |
[12:47] | we’re done with you here. | 这儿没你什么事了 |
[13:02] | Look who it is. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[13:03] | The savior’s lap dog. | 救世主的哈巴狗 |
[13:06] | Come to pick out a new collar, have we? | 来买新项圈的吗 |
[13:08] | Actually, I’ve come to try and stop you | 其实 我是来阻止你 |
[13:10] | from ruining another one of your son’s lives, | 再毁掉你一个儿子生命的 |
[13:12] | Just like you did with Bae. | 就像你毁掉小比那样 |
[13:15] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[13:17] | What made you think it was a good idea | 你怎么会认为激怒黑暗者 |
[13:19] | to provoke the dark one? | 是个明智的选择呢 |
[13:24] | It’s called a distraction. | 这叫做声东击西 |
[13:26] | – Killian — – I’m all right. | -基利安 -我没事 |
[13:28] | Let’s get searching. | 赶紧找吧 |
[13:31] | I’ll remember this, pirate. | 我记住你了 海盗 |
[13:33] | He’s not carrying the dagger or the shears. | 他身上没带匕首也没带剪刀 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:36] | You look up here. I’ll search in the back. | 你在这儿找 我去后面找 |
[13:52] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[14:02] | Are you okay? What happened? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[14:03] | I saw another vision. | 我又看到了一个幻象 |
[14:05] | Well, I thought those had stopped. | 我以为你已经不再看到那些了呢 |
[14:07] | Me, too. | 我本来也这么以为 |
[14:08] | Against Hyde. | 打败海德后 |
[14:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:13] | I — | 我 |
[14:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:46] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:47] | How did you — | 你是怎么… |
[14:49] | You really think | 你真以为 |
[14:50] | dried squid ink can hold me? | 干的乌贼墨汁能困住我吗 |
[14:55] | I’m far too powerful for that now. | 现在那远不足以制住我了 |
[14:57] | Look, I know you want me back, Rumple. | 我知道你想我回去 朗普 |
[15:02] | It’s — it’s never gonna happen. | 但那… 绝不可能 |
[15:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:08] | But I cannot lose another son, Belle. | 可我不能失去另一个儿子了 贝儿 |
[15:13] | I won’t. | 我不能 |
[15:15] | Not if I can stop it. | 如果我能阻止的话 |
[15:22] | No. | 不 |
[15:25] | No. | 不 |
[15:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:52] | This is fairy language. | 这是仙子文 |
[16:00] | It’s an incantation | 是个咒语 |
[16:02] | for someone called… | 给那个名为… |
[16:06] | the Black Fairy. | 黑仙子的人 |
[16:10] | But what would Rumplestiltskin want from her, | 可朗普斯金想从她身上得到什么呢 |
[16:12] | and what does that have to do with why he took you? | 这和他带走了你有什么关系吗 |
[16:16] | That’s for me to know… | 那是我要知道的 |
[16:18] | …And you never to find out. | 你永远不会发现 |
[16:22] | No. | 不 |
[16:23] | You knew I was going to do this. | 你知道我要这么做 |
[16:25] | Not only did I know. | 我不仅知道 |
[16:26] | I was planning on it. | 还安排了这一切 |
[16:28] | You really think | 你真的以为 |
[16:29] | I left the tower door open by accident? | 我是无意让塔门开着的吗 |
[16:34] | I don’t speak fairy. | 我不会仙子文 |
[16:36] | But why do I need to when I have you? | 可我有了你 为何还需要呢 |
[16:38] | No. I will not let you hurt this baby. | 不 我不会让你伤害这个孩子的 |
[16:43] | The child is no longer your concern. | 这个孩子不劳你费心了 |
[16:48] | I think you should stay here for a while. | 我想你该在这儿待一会 |
[16:51] | Don’t want you getting any ideas about trying to stop me. | 别再打什么主意 试图阻止我 |
[17:04] | No. | 不 |
[17:19] | Why — why are you doing this? | 为… 为什么你这么做 |
[17:21] | After all this time, you must know. | 都这么久了 你肯定知道的 |
[17:25] | I will never be the man you think I can be. | 我永远不会成为你想要的那种人 |
[17:28] | It — it doesn’t have to be like that. | 你也用不着这样吧 |
[17:30] | I’m afraid it does. | 恐怕得这么干了 |
[17:33] | When we met, | 我们相遇时 |
[17:35] | I told you I was a difficult man to love. | 我就告诉过你 爱我不会容易 |
[17:39] | But more than that, I think — | 可现在我想… |
[17:45] | I think I’m a man no one can love. | 我想我是一个没人会爱的人 |
[17:51] | But this son, | 然而有了这个儿子 |
[17:53] | With him, I can start over. | 有了他 我能重新开始 |
[17:57] | Maybe he can love me. | 也许他能爱上我 |
[18:04] | Not like this. | 这样不行的 |
[18:07] | Don’t give up, Rumple. | 别放弃 郎普 |
[18:09] | I — I never wanted you to be perfect. | 我… 我从未希望你完美无缺 |
[18:12] | I just wanted you to try. | 我只是想你能尽力一试 |
[18:15] | I have. | 我试过了 |
[18:16] | And look what’s happened. | 可你看都发生了什么 |
[18:18] | I’ve only ever pushed you away. | 我只把你推得更远 |
[18:24] | Now, | 现在 |
[18:25] | I-I’m afraid all I really have… | 恐怕我能做的… |
[18:31] | …is this. | 只有这个 |
[18:33] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[18:37] | And it may get you your son. | 也许它能给你一个儿子 |
[18:40] | You know there’s a price. | 你知道 那是有代价的 |
[18:43] | You won’t just push me away again. | 你不会再把我推得更远了 |
[18:50] | You’ll lose me forever. | 你会永远失去我 |
[18:53] | Is that a price that you’re willing to pay? | 那是你愿意付出的代价吗 |
[19:11] | All right, hold still. | 好吧 别动 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | After a scrap like that, | 被那样暴打后 |
[19:26] | I don’t think I could magic a glass of warm milk, | 我想我变不出一杯热牛奶了 |
[19:28] | Let alone heal myself. | 更别说治愈自己 |
[19:32] | I’m lucky you happened by. | 我很幸运有你在 |
[19:35] | Yeah, about that — | 关于那点 |
[19:37] | No. Listen, let me — | 不 听着 让我 |
[19:39] | let me go first. | 让我先说 |
[19:42] | I should have been the one | 我本应该 |
[19:44] | To reach out and find you, to apologize. | 联系你 找到你 向你道歉的 |
[19:47] | It’s — I didn’t come here to apologize. | 我不是来道歉的 |
[19:51] | Truth is, I thought I’d find some magic here | 事实上 我以为我能在这里找到些魔法 |
[19:56] | To help reverse an aging spell gold used. | 来逆转戈登施的老化咒 |
[19:59] | You mean you came here to steal from me? | 你是说你来这是想从我这里偷东西吗 |
[20:02] | Well, what I supposed to think you’d share? | 难道你做了那些事后 |
[20:06] | After everything you did to me and my friends? | 我还要天真地以为你会乐意分享吗 |
[20:08] | Well, if that’s what you assumed, | 如果你是这么想的 |
[20:09] | why even bother saving me, then? | 为什么还大费周章地救我 |
[20:11] | Because that’s what heroes do, Zelena. | 因为英雄就会这么做 塞琳娜 |
[20:13] | They save people. | 救人 |
[20:15] | even the people who have hurt them | 甚至也会救那些曾深深地 |
[20:17] | in… unimaginable ways. | 伤害过他们的人 |
[20:23] | So this is about Robin Hood. | 所以是因为罗宾汉 |
[20:27] | You still blame me for his death. | 你还因为他的死怪我 |
[20:29] | Yes, that’s exactly right. | 是 正是如此 |
[20:31] | What about forgiveness? | 说好的原谅呢 |
[20:33] | What about redemption? | 说好的救赎呢 |
[20:35] | I mean, you’ve been forgiven! | 你就被原谅了 |
[20:36] | You’ve grown. | 你成长了 |
[20:37] | You’ve changed! | 你改变了 |
[20:40] | You’re not me. | 你不是我 |
[20:44] | I can never forgive you. | 我无法原谅你 |
[20:46] | I can pity you. | 我可怜你 |
[20:48] | I can hate you. | 我恨你 |
[20:51] | I can spare your life. | 我能饶恕你 |
[20:56] | But I can never forgive you. | 但我绝不能原谅你 |
[21:09] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:11] | I am. | 准备好了 |
[21:32] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[21:35] | Where’s the genie? | 灯神哪去了 |
[21:36] | He’s been freed. | 他自由了 |
[21:38] | But without a genie, | 但没有灯神 |
[21:40] | I can’t use a wish to get back to Agrabah. | 我们没法许愿回阿格拉巴 |
[21:49] | Actually, I think you will. | 你可以 |
[21:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:54] | You’ll be a prisoner of the lamp. | 你会成为神灯的囚徒 |
[21:56] | It’s not such a bad life. | 那日子也不算差 |
[21:58] | Sure, some genies are insufferable, | 有些灯神确实烦人 |
[21:59] | but I knew a pretty great one once. | 但我曾认识一个善良的 |
[22:01] | And he’s been free for a while now, so… | 他已经自由了 |
[22:04] | maybe I can be like him. | 也许我能像他一样 |
[22:13] | Either way… | 总之… |
[22:16] | let’s say we find out. | 我们试试看吧 |
[22:28] | You didn’t use it. | 你没用那东西 |
[22:32] | So Regina was right then. | 瑞金娜说得没错 |
[22:34] | You were just using me to get rid of Zelena. | 你只是在利用我除掉塞琳娜 |
[22:36] | If you’ve come here looking for retribution, | 如果你是来要补偿的 |
[22:39] | you’ve come to the wrong place. | 那你来错地方了 |
[22:40] | Oh, let me guess why | 我猜猜你为什么 |
[22:42] | you didn’t use the magic on Belle. | 你没对贝儿使用魔法 |
[22:45] | She gave you some speech about “The man in the beast,” | 她又说了”怪物内心的人性”那套吧 |
[22:49] | or whatever she claims to see in you. | 或者不管她自称看上了你哪里 |
[22:53] | Even if you were the person she wants you to be today, | 就算你今天成了她希望你成为的人 |
[22:57] | how long will that really last? | 那会长久吗 |
[23:01] | Soon enough, she’ll realize, | 她很快就会清醒过来 |
[23:03] | as she always does, | 一如以往 |
[23:05] | that’s not who you really are. | 那不是真实的你 |
[23:10] | But this time, | 但这次 |
[23:12] | she’ll have a child to protect. | 她还要保护一个孩子 |
[23:16] | And she’ll do what she should have way back when. | 她就会做出她早就应该做的事 |
[23:22] | She’ll go and take the boy with her. | 带着孩子离开你 |
[23:28] | And you’ll be alone, | 你就会孤身一人 |
[23:31] | just as it was the first time. | 正如上一次一样 |
[23:35] | With Baelfire. | 跟比尔菲一样 |
[23:40] | You want to know what failure looks like? | 你想知道失败的模样吗 |
[23:43] | Take a look in the mirror. | 照照镜子吧 |
[23:47] | Do not dare question me again. | 不要再质疑我 |
[23:50] | Now go. | 滚吧 |
[23:52] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[24:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:16] | Hello? Is someone out there? | 有人吗 外面有人吗 |
[24:19] | Please, I — I need help! | 求求你 我需要帮助 |
[24:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:23] | I — | 我 |
[24:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:31] | You’re a — a fairy. | 你是个仙子 |
[24:35] | I’m Blue. | 我是蓝仙子 |
[24:36] | And by the looks of things, | 看样子 |
[24:37] | you’re another soul held captive by the Dark One. | 你也是被黑暗者囚禁的 |
[24:39] | Yeah, and — and I need you to get me out of here. | 没错 我需要你救我出去 |
[24:41] | Rumplestiltskin has a child who’s in great danger. | 朗普斯金抓了个孩子 那孩子很危险 |
[24:44] | I know. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我来了 |
[24:45] | I came as soon as I sensed the fairy incantations being read. | 我察觉到仙子咒语被读后 就立刻过来了 |
[24:48] | We have to stop him | 我们得阻止他 |
[24:49] | before he can use it to summon The Black Fairy. | 以免他用孩子来召唤黑仙子 |
[24:51] | Why? I thought that all fairies were good. | 怎么 仙子不都是好的吗 |
[24:53] | Well, she used to be good once. | 她曾经是好的 |
[24:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:57] | No one knows exactly. | 没人知道确切原因 |
[24:58] | Just that her heart blackened | 只知道她的心黑化了 |
[25:00] | and she stopped defending the children | 然后她不再保护 |
[25:02] | that she was meant to protect. | 她应该保护的孩子 |
[25:04] | She started stealing them instead. | 她反而开始偷孩子 |
[25:06] | Which means that that child is in grave danger. | 也就是说 现在那孩子很危险 |
[25:09] | Rumple is trying to use it to lure her. | 朗普想利用这一点引她出来 |
[25:11] | But why? | 为什么 |
[25:12] | What could possibly be so important | 她身上有什么重要的东西 |
[25:14] | that he’d want from her? | 他这么想要 |
[25:15] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[25:16] | But, right now, we just need to get you free | 但现在 我们要放你出去 |
[25:18] | so that you can save that child. | 你好去救那个孩子 |
[25:20] | What? Me? | 什么 我 |
[25:22] | But I — I don’t have magic. | 但我 我没有魔法 |
[25:24] | Well, that’s precisely why it has to be you. | 所以只有你能救他 |
[25:26] | My magic can’t save him. | 我的魔法救不了他 |
[25:33] | Hurry! There’s not much time. | 快 要没时间了 |
[25:36] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[25:37] | I’m going to need it. | 我需要点运气 |
[25:42] | I — I know I should be relieved… | 我知道我该松口气 |
[25:43] | Well, no one’s gonna blame you for still worrying. | 没人会怪你还在担心 |
[25:46] | Gold did the right thing today. | 戈登今天做对了 |
[25:47] | That doesn’t mean he’ll do the same tomorrow. | 但不意味着他明天也会这么做 |
[25:49] | Emma’s right. | 艾玛说得对 |
[25:50] | And we have to make sure that he can’t use that magic on you, | 我们得防止他在你身上施那个魔法 |
[25:52] | and we will. | 我们也不会让他这么做 |
[25:53] | Here you go. One cup of chamomile. | 给你 一杯甘菊茶 |
[25:56] | It soothes the soul. | 能安抚灵魂 |
[25:58] | Thanks, Granny. | 谢谢 外婆 |
[25:59] | Aye, love. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[26:00] | Drink up. Helps calm the nerves. | 一口干 能镇静情绪 |
[26:04] | Excuse us, love. | 我们离开一下 亲爱的 |
[26:07] | So, are you gonna tell me what happened back at Gold’s, | 你要告诉我在戈登的店里发生什么了吗 |
[26:10] | or do I have to guess? | 还是得我猜 |
[26:12] | I saw my death again. | 我又看到我死了 |
[26:15] | It was the same details, the same figure. | 同样的细节 同样的人 |
[26:18] | Everything was the same. | 一切都没变 |
[26:21] | Except this time, there was something new. | 只是这次出现了新的细节 |
[26:24] | The sword — the sword that’s used to kill me, I — | 那把剑 杀了我的那把剑 我… |
[26:29] | it had a red jewel on the bottom of the handle, | 剑柄的顶端镶着颗红宝石 |
[26:32] | almost glowing. | 几乎闪着光 |
[26:33] | What brought the vision on? | 是什么激发了幻象 |
[26:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:35] | Maybe just being in the shop? | 也许只是因为我在店里 |
[26:38] | Maybe there was something in there. | 也许那里有什么 |
[26:42] | Belle? What is it? Are you okay? | 贝儿 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[26:44] | The tea. | 是茶 |
[26:48] | No! No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[26:50] | This can’t — this can’t be happening! | 不 这不可能 |
[26:53] | Please, no! | 拜托 不要 |
[26:57] | No! | 不 |
[27:09] | Let the night sky tremble, | 黑暗之星将落 |
[27:11] | as the Dark Star shall fall. | 夜空也将颤抖 |
[27:14] | Awake, Black Fairy, | 醒来吧 黑仙子 |
[27:17] | and heed my call. | 应我召唤而来 |
[27:41] | I’m afraid I can’t let you get a hold of that baby. | 恐怕我不能让你碰那个孩子 |
[27:45] | Not yet, anyway. | 现在还不行 |
[27:47] | Who dares summon me? | 是谁胆敢召唤我 |
[27:52] | Squid ink. | 乌贼墨水 |
[27:54] | Nasty stuff. | 这玩意可不讨喜 |
[27:57] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[28:01] | So you know who I am. | 看来你知道我是谁 |
[28:04] | Who hasn’t heard of the Dark One? | 有谁不知道黑暗者呢 |
[28:07] | And if you’ve heard of me, | 如果你听说过我 |
[28:09] | you know that squid ink won’t hold me long. | 你该知道乌贼墨水困不了我多久 |
[28:11] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[28:13] | That’s why… | 所以 |
[28:15] | I have this. | 我带了这个 |
[28:17] | And how exactly do you plan on using that? | 你到底想怎么用它 |
[28:21] | Well, that all depends on | 那得看你 |
[28:22] | how you answer one simple question. | 怎么回答一个简单的问题了 |
[28:25] | You steal babies. | 你偷小孩 |
[28:28] | Steal them from their mothers’ arms. | 从母亲怀中偷走他们 |
[28:31] | So, why, of all the babies, in all of the realms, | 在所有的国度 这么多孩子中 |
[28:35] | why did you abandon the one child | 你为什么会抛弃 |
[28:40] | who was actually yours? | 自己的孩子 |
[28:46] | No. | 不 |
[28:49] | No. | 不 |
[28:51] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[28:53] | Oh, I’m afraid it can be… | 恐怕事实就是这样 |
[28:57] | mother. | 母亲 |
[29:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:03] | Rumplestiltskin is your son. | 朗普斯金是你的儿子 |
[29:09] | Of course, you would know that… | 当然你会知道这一点 |
[29:13] | …had you bothered to even give me a name. | 前提是你能记着给我个名字 |
[29:20] | And now you are gonna answer my question. | 现在你得回答我的问题 |
[29:24] | Why did you abandon me? | 你为什么抛弃我 |
[29:32] | Funny that the Dark One should ask such a thing. | 黑暗者会问出这样的问题真是可笑 |
[29:37] | Sometimes you have to choose power over love. | 有时为了力量你得抛弃所爱 |
[29:47] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[29:49] | No more answers for you today. | 今天不会再回答你的问题了 |
[29:54] | Guess you’ll just have to keep on wondering. | 看来你得继续猜了 |
[29:57] | Son! | 儿子 |
[30:12] | I understand now. | 我现在明白了 |
[30:13] | I mean, you didn’t deserve what she did. | 她不该那样抛弃你 |
[30:17] | But sacrificing the life of an innocent child | 但是牺牲一个无辜孩子的性命 |
[30:19] | is not the answer. | 不是解决办法 |
[30:21] | No matter how much pain you’re in. | 无论你有多痛苦 |
[30:27] | No one knows anything about my pain. | 没人了解我的痛苦 |
[30:41] | I should have known The Savior would bring my wife here. | 我早该知道救世主会把我妻子带来这里 |
[30:45] | Wherever there’s injustice in the world, | 只要世上有不公之事 |
[30:48] | there’s always a fairy. | 总是会有仙女出现 |
[31:03] | Fairy magic. | 仙女魔法 |
[31:38] | Can you push me on the swing, Mommy? | 你能帮我推秋千吗 妈咪 |
[31:44] | I was — | 我 |
[31:45] | I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to find you. | 我害怕我找不到你了 |
[31:49] | You’ll always find me when you need to. | 当你需要时 你总是会找到我 |
[31:58] | So, look. | 听着 |
[31:59] | We don’t have much time now, okay? | 我们的时间不多了 |
[32:01] | Your father’s coming, and he will use those shears. | 你父亲要来了 他会用这把剪子的 |
[32:05] | So, please, if you know how to stop him, | 所以 如果你知道如何阻止他 |
[32:07] | you have to let me know. | 你得告诉我 |
[32:09] | You know what you must do. | 你知道你必须要做什么 |
[32:15] | No. | 不 |
[32:17] | No. | 不 |
[32:19] | No. No. I can’t. | 不不 我不能这么做 |
[32:21] | I won’t. There has to be another way. | 也不会这么做 肯定有别的办法 |
[32:24] | There isn’t. | 没有别的办法 |
[32:26] | As you said, we’re out of time. | 你说过 我们的时间不多了 |
[32:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:38] | I love you more than anything in the world. | 我爱你胜过世间的一切 |
[32:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:46] | And I won’t ever forget it. | 我永远不会忘记这一点 |
[32:51] | Oh, and Mother… | 母亲 |
[32:55] | don’t forget the book. | 别忘了那本书 |
[32:58] | What book? | 什么书 |
[33:28] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[33:31] | Thank you, Blue. | 谢谢你 蓝仙子 |
[33:33] | They said you wanted to see me. | 他们说你要见我 |
[33:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:38] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[33:40] | Of course. Anything. | 当然 任何事都行 |
[33:42] | Here. | 来 |
[33:46] | Will you be his fairy godmother? | 你愿意做他的精灵教母吗 |
[33:51] | And will you take him somewhere safe, | 你能带他去安全的地方 |
[33:54] | somewhere far away from all this? | 远离这一切吗 |
[33:58] | Belle, what are you doing? | 贝儿 你在干什么 |
[34:00] | Rumple will never stop. | 我们永远也无法阻止朗普 |
[34:01] | This is our son’s only chance. | 这是我们儿子唯一的机会 |
[34:03] | Please take him, | 请带他走 |
[34:05] | just until this is all over. | 直到这一切结束为止 |
[34:09] | But you don’t know when or if that will come to pass. | 但是你不知道何时 或者是否会结束 |
[34:13] | I believe it will. | 我相信会的 |
[34:15] | I have to believe it will. | 我必须相信这一切会结束 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 乖 |
[34:21] | Take him. | 带他走吧 |
[34:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:33] | Thank you, Blue. | 谢谢你 蓝仙子 |
[34:37] | There’s, uh — there’s one more thing. Killian. | 还有一件事 基利安 |
[34:45] | Read it to him | 念给他听 |
[34:47] | so that he knows that I’m always there for him. | 这样他就知道我一直陪在他身边 |
[34:52] | My Gideon… | 我的吉迪恩 |
[34:56] | strong and brave… | 坚强又勇敢 |
[35:01] | A hero for all time. | 永远都是英雄 |
[35:12] | Don’t you ever forget that I love you. | 千万别忘了我爱你 |
[35:59] | No. | 不 |
[36:10] | You abandoned our son? | 你抛弃了我们的儿子吗 |
[36:14] | After everything? | 经历了这么多 |
[36:16] | I didn’t abandon him! | 我没有抛弃他 |
[36:19] | I gave him his best chance at a good life. | 我给了他拥有美好人生的最佳机会 |
[36:22] | And after what you did, | 在你做了这一切之后 |
[36:23] | that is clearly a life without you in it. | 显然没有你 他会过得更好 |
[36:28] | – Belle — – Rumple, no! | -贝儿 -朗普 别说了 |
[36:30] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:31] | Okay? It’s over! | 一切都结束了 |
[36:32] | There’s nothing left for you to say. | 你没什么好说的了 |
[36:38] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[36:42] | What’s our son’s name? | 我们儿子叫什么名字 |
[36:45] | Why? | 为什么问 |
[36:47] | So you can use it to find him? | 这样你就能找到他了吗 |
[36:50] | You can do what you will with me, | 随你怎么处置我 |
[36:53] | but I will never tell you. | 但我绝对不会告诉你 |
[36:57] | I would never hurt you, Belle. | 我绝对不会伤害你 贝儿 |
[37:02] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[37:06] | But I will find our son. | 但我会找到我们的儿子的 |
[37:47] | Someone lose another son? | 有人又失去了一个孩子啊 |
[37:53] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[37:55] | Not now. | 别挑现在 |
[37:56] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[38:00] | I bet Belle really hates you now, huh? | 我打赌贝儿现在恨死你了 |
[38:05] | Go. | 滚 |
[38:07] | No. | 不 |
[38:07] | I’m going to enjoy this. | 我要好好享受这一刻 |
[38:10] | I went to a lot of trouble for this | 我是历经万难 |
[38:13] | to see what happens when you poison your love. | 才看到你给爱人下毒的结果 |
[38:19] | I did no such thing. | 不是我做的 |
[38:23] | You did. | 是你 |
[38:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:25] | You did. | 是你 |
[38:27] | By making me an enemy. | 谁让你与我为敌 |
[38:30] | Okay, yes, | 好吧 是的 |
[38:32] | I did the actual dosing of the tea | 我偷了你的魔法粉 |
[38:34] | after I stole your magic. | 放到了茶里 |
[38:39] | But you forced my hand. | 但是你逼我的 |
[38:41] | Oh, worry not. | 别担心 |
[38:43] | It’ll be easy to fix, no? | 很容易弥补的 不是吗 |
[38:45] | Just tell her. | 告诉她好了 |
[38:47] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[38:49] | She won’t believe you, will she? | 她不会相信你的 是吧 |
[38:53] | Tragic. | 悲剧啊 |
[38:54] | I may not have crossed a line today. | 我今天没有越界 |
[38:59] | But you most certainly did. | 但你太过分了 |
[39:03] | And I’m gonna make sure you pay for it. | 我会让你付出代价的 |
[39:05] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[39:08] | If you haven’t found a way | 你想杀那个 |
[39:09] | to kill the woman who murdered your own son | 杀了你亲生儿子的女人 |
[39:12] | without enlisting my help, | 都还要向我求助 |
[39:14] | I’m not all that concerned. | 我也没什么可担心的 |
[39:17] | One thing I thought you knew about me by now, Your Majesty… | 我以为你该了解我这一点的 女王陛下 |
[39:23] | …I play a very long game. | 我玩长线的 |
[39:26] | And you? | 你呢 |
[39:28] | You’re nothing more than one of my pawns. | 你不过是我的一颗棋子 |
[39:35] | Good luck finding your son. | 祝你好运 找到儿子 |
[39:38] | Again. | 第二个儿子 |
[39:43] | I hear fairies make wonderful mothers. | 听说仙子是很好的母亲呢 |
[40:24] | Good news. Regina called. | 好消息 瑞金娜来电了 |
[40:26] | She reversed the spell. | 她逆转了咒语 |
[40:27] | That sister is gonna live a long and hopefully | 那个仙子会活得长长久久 |
[40:29] | far less eventful life. | 平平安安了 |
[40:31] | And what about Belle? | 贝儿呢 |
[40:33] | As good as can be expected after all she’s been through. | 经历了这些 她现在还算好 |
[40:36] | What she just did — | 她所做的 |
[40:38] | that’s why I keep fighting. | 就是我不断奋斗的原因 |
[40:42] | As the Savior. | 我是救世主 |
[40:44] | It’s a title I’ve thought about running from numerous times, | 因为这个称号 我无数次想要逃走 |
[40:46] | but I never have, | 但从没真的离开 |
[40:47] | and what she did today reminded me why I don’t run, | 今天她的行为提醒了我 我为什么没有逃 |
[40:54] | why I fight. | 为什么要战斗 |
[40:56] | Because I want to protect my family and my friends | 因为我要保护我的家人和朋友 |
[41:00] | and the people that I love. | 保护我爱的人 |
[41:03] | The vision — it’s still getting to you. | 那个幻象 你还是能看到 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:08] | It’s time for me to get to it. | 现在我要去解决它了 |
[41:12] | There’s the fight that I love. | 我爱的就是你的这种劲儿 |
[41:16] | Let’s go find out what really happened to me. | 我们去查出我究竟是怎么了吧 |
[41:26] | Oh, well, someone had a temper tantrum. | 有人看来发了大脾气啊 |
[41:30] | Do you really think you’ll find something in here | 你真觉得能在这儿找到什么 |
[41:31] | to explain your vision? | 弄清你的幻象吗 |
[41:36] | I think I just did. | 我已经找到了 |
[41:39] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[41:39] | This is the sword from my vision. | 幻象里就是这把剑 |
[41:43] | It’s here. | 在这儿 |
[41:53] | Emma, are you okay? | 艾玛 你还好吗 |
[41:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:59] | I think it’s safe to say this is what did it. | 现在可以确定是它了 |
[42:02] | This is the sword that killed you. | 就是这把剑杀了你吗 |
[42:03] | Will kill me. | 会杀了我 |
[42:04] | And why would it be in here? | 为什么会在这儿 |
[42:06] | I don’t know. But now that we have it, | 不知道 但现在在我们手上了 |
[42:08] | maybe we can finally find who’s responsible. | 也许我们可以找到幕后人了 |
[42:11] | The figure under the hood. | 帽下的人 |
[42:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:19] | And then we can stop them. | 然后我们就能阻止他了 |