时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | But without a genie, | 但没有灯神 |
[00:03] | I can’t use a wish to get back to Agrabah. | 我没法许愿回阿格拉巴 |
[00:05] | I think you will. | 你可以 |
[00:06] | This is the sword from my vision. | 幻象里就是这把剑 |
[00:08] | This is the sword that killed you. | 就是这把剑杀了你吗 |
[00:10] | Now that we have it, | 但现在在我们手上了 |
[00:10] | maybe we can finally find who’s responsible. | 也许我们可以找到幕后人了 |
[00:12] | And then we can stop them. | 我们就能阻止他们了 |
[00:15] | Do you really think you’ve got something in your vault | 你真的认为你的地下室里有东西 |
[00:17] | that can destroy it? | 可以销毁它 |
[00:18] | We don’t want to destroy it. We want to understand it. | 我们不想销毁它 我们想了解它 |
[00:21] | It’s fated to kill her. | 它注定要杀了她 |
[00:23] | The hooded figure who uses it is fated to kill me. | 用剑的兜帽人才是注定要杀我的 |
[00:25] | We need to figure out who that is. | 我们得搞清那人是谁 |
[00:26] | And then we can worry about destroying things. | 然后再考虑销毁什么东西 |
[00:30] | Bloody hell. | 老天啊 |
[00:34] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[00:38] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:38] | I’m not here to desecrate Robin’s final resting place. | 我不是来亵渎罗宾最后的安息地的 |
[00:43] | I loved him, too, you know. | 我也爱他的 |
[00:46] | Loved. | 爱过 |
[00:48] | Past tense. | 过去时 |
[00:50] | Losing Robin Hood was the best thing that ever happened to us. | 失去罗宾汉是我们遇到的最好的事 |
[00:54] | It pushed you to liberate me, | 你因此释放了我 |
[00:58] | to free me from the prison of your self-loathing, | 将我从你自我厌恶的囚牢中释放了出来 |
[01:03] | to make me the best version of us. | 让我成为我们最好的自己 |
[01:07] | Regina, don’t let her get to you. | 瑞金娜 别被她激怒 |
[01:08] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[01:11] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么做 |
[01:13] | Throw a fireball at yourself? | 冲自己扔个火球吗 |
[01:15] | The only way to hurt me is to hurt you, | 想要伤害我 就只能伤害你自己 |
[01:19] | which is why your friends won’t be able to stop me. | 所以你的朋友将无法阻止我 |
[01:22] | See? Love is weakness. | 瞧 爱就是弱点 |
[01:26] | Say hi to sleeping beauty | 替我跟睡美人打招呼 |
[01:30] | or is it sleeping daddy? | 还是睡美爹 |
[01:33] | Emma, no! | 艾玛 别 |
[01:39] | Are you…? | 你… |
[01:40] | I’m…fine. | 我没事 |
[01:55] | We can kill her. | 我们可以杀了她 |
[02:22] | Thinking of going for a drive? | 想去兜个风吗 |
[02:24] | Rumple, I’m in no mood. | 朗普 我没心情 |
[02:28] | Looks like the savior’s found a weapon. | 看来救世主找到了件武器 |
[02:31] | Now, normally I’d be upset that someone stole from me, | 一般来说 我会气人偷我东西 |
[02:35] | but in this case, I think I’ll let Ms. Swan’s pilfering slide, | 但这次 我就不追究斯旺小姐的盗窃了 |
[02:39] | and I can focus on finding my son. | 而是去专心找我儿子 |
[02:42] | And you | 你呢 |
[02:44] | can prepare… | 可以准备 |
[02:47] | to die. | 去死了 |
[02:49] | Now, no matter where you go, I can find you. | 不管你去哪 我都能找到你 |
[02:54] | You see, what you did to me, to Belle, was unforgivable. | 你对我 对贝儿做的事 不可原谅 |
[02:59] | So if, at the end of the day, | 所以 如果最终 |
[03:02] | the savior has yet to dispatch of you, | 救世主没能干掉你 |
[03:05] | rest assured that after I find my son, | 那么我保证 等我找到儿子 |
[03:10] | I will gladly finish the job. | 我会很乐意替她完成 |
[03:20] | So it can hurt the queen without hurting Regina. | 它可以伤害巫后而不伤害瑞金娜 |
[03:25] | The evil queen needs to die. | 巫后必须死 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[03:33] | You sure about this, love? | 你确定吗 亲爱的 |
[03:35] | In this case, the cliché is true. | 在这件事上 那套陈词滥调是对的 |
[03:37] | I was…born for this. | 这是我与生俱来的使命 |
[03:41] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:43] | Don’t do it. | 别 |
[03:46] | Henry, I can stop her. | 亨利 我可以阻止她 |
[03:49] | With this sword, I can save all of us. | 用这把剑 我可以救我们所有人 |
[03:51] | That sword is what kills you. | 那把剑会杀了你 |
[03:53] | How do you know this isn’t how you die — | 你怎么知道你不是这样死的 |
[03:55] | facing her? | 就因为去对付她 |
[03:57] | What if she’s the figure under the hood in your vision? | 万一她就是你在幻象中看到的兜帽人呢 |
[04:00] | I can’t sit out every battle | 我不能因为怕死 |
[04:01] | because I think it might be my last. | 就逃避每一场战斗 |
[04:04] | I’m the savior, kid. | 我是救世主 孩子 |
[04:06] | You’re also my mom. | 你也是我妈妈 |
[04:16] | That was Leroy. | 勒罗伊打来的 |
[04:17] | Evil queen was spotted headed down Main Street. | 有人看到巫后去主街了 |
[04:20] | – All right. Let’s go. – No. You can’t. | -好吧 我们走 -不 你不能去 |
[04:23] | The only way you can hurt her is to hurt yourself, | 你想伤害她就得伤害你自己 |
[04:25] | and I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[04:26] | I’ve got this. | 我能行的 |
[04:28] | You need to stay here with Henry. | 你得留下陪亨利 |
[04:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:53] | Help me! | 救命 |
[05:02] | Jasmine! | 茉莉 |
[05:07] | This is about me. | 这是为了我 |
[05:09] | It’s always about me. | 我永远是重点 |
[05:12] | Damn right. | 可不是 |
[05:14] | I can snap her neck | 我可以扭断她的脖子 |
[05:16] | before you get a step closer. | 你根本来不及靠近 |
[05:23] | That’s better. | 这就对了 |
[05:35] | What the devil? | 搞什么鬼 |
[05:37] | Mm, not the devil. | 不是鬼 |
[05:39] | My genie. | 是我的灯神 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:41] | I believe I have three wishes. | 我有三个愿望吧 |
[05:45] | Go ahead. Wish. They always come with a price. | 许愿吧 但愿望总是有代价的 |
[05:48] | That they do. | 可不是呢 |
[05:49] | Which is why I’m not going to wish for something for me. | 所以我不会为自己许愿 |
[05:55] | I’m going to give you something — | 我要给你样东西 |
[05:57] | something you’ve always wanted, | 你一直想要的东西 |
[06:00] | something you confided about to Aladdin. | 你向阿拉丁吐露过的 |
[06:04] | You heard us? | 你听到了 |
[06:07] | Don’t you know by now? | 你还不知道吗 |
[06:09] | I hear everything. | 我什么都听得到 |
[06:11] | You wished you weren’t the savior. | 你希望自己从来不是救世主 |
[06:14] | So that’s exactly what you’re going to get. | 所以你会如愿的 |
[06:18] | Genie of Agrabah, I wish… | 阿格拉巴的灯神 我希望 |
[06:21] | that Emma Swan’s wish | 艾玛·斯旺的愿望 |
[06:23] | to have never been the savior… | 也就是根本不是救世主 |
[06:26] | be granted. | 如愿以偿 |
[06:33] | – No! – Emma! | -不 -艾玛 |
[06:36] | What happened? Where did she go?! | 怎么回事 她去哪儿了 |
[06:54] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[06:58] | Mommy. Daddy. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[07:08] | So tell us, Princess, what did you wish for? | 告诉我们 公主 你许了什么愿 |
[07:12] | Not a thing. | 什么都没许 |
[07:13] | Everything I could ever want is right here. | 我想要的都已经有了 |
[07:30] | Sweetie, something’s bothering you. | 亲爱的 你有心事 |
[07:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:34] | Last night I had a dream that — | 昨晚我梦到 |
[07:37] | that the queen did cast her curse, | 巫后真的施了诅咒 |
[07:39] | and I was the savior, as you told me. | 如你们告诉我的那样 我成了救世主 |
[07:42] | Yes, but with the queen defeated, | 是啊 但巫后被击败了 |
[07:43] | all of that was avoided. | 那一切都避免了 |
[07:44] | Right. Right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[07:47] | But in my dream, | 但在我的梦中 |
[07:49] | I was in this strange, fantastical land | 我在一片奇怪又神奇的土地上 |
[07:51] | unlike anything I’d ever seen before, | 我从未见过那样的地方 |
[07:53] | and we were still fighting her — all of us. | 我们还在跟她斗争 我们所有人 |
[07:56] | And this place — it had a name. | 那地方 有个名字 |
[07:57] | It was called… | 叫做… |
[08:01] | …Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |
[08:06] | It was only a dream. | 那只是个梦 |
[08:08] | Then when I woke up, I found this. | 我醒来时 发现了这个 |
[08:14] | It was under my bed. | 就在我床下 |
[08:16] | Well, one of the servants must have put it there. | 肯定是哪个仆人放在那儿的 |
[08:18] | They were cleaning the armory. | 他们之前清理军械库来着 |
[08:19] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 糟糕 糟糕 |
[08:22] | I’m so sorry. Did I miss it? | 真对不起 我错过了吗 |
[08:25] | I was practicing for tomorrow and lost track of time. | 我在为明天练习来着 就忘了时间 |
[08:30] | Can you please forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[08:31] | Of course, Henry. | 当然 亨利 |
[08:33] | I want your knighting ceremony to be perfect. | 我希望你的封爵仪式风风光光 |
[08:36] | You’re going to be the noblest knight | 你会成为王国史上 |
[08:38] | the kingdom has ever seen. | 最崇高的骑士 |
[08:42] | Is that for me? | 那是给我的吗 |
[08:44] | For tomorrow? | 明天用的吗 |
[08:50] | My name is Sir Henry, Knight of the Realm. | 我是亨利爵士 王国的骑士 |
[08:54] | And I shall defend all of you. | 我将保护你们所有人 |
[08:57] | Your father would be very proud of you. | 你父亲会非常为你骄傲的 |
[09:00] | I wish. | 真希望 |
[09:02] | I wish I’d known him. | 真希望我能认识他 |
[09:07] | He’s watching over you. | 他在天上看着你呢 |
[09:11] | He’s always watching over you. | 他会永远保佑你 |
[09:14] | Now, then, I believe we have some celebrating to do. | 好了 我们还得庆祝呢 |
[09:17] | Come. | 来吧 |
[09:19] | The party’s only just begun. | 派对才刚开始 |
[09:20] | Of course, Daddy. | 当然了 爸爸 |
[09:22] | Oh, Henry, put that thing away. | 亨利 把那放起来吧 |
[09:24] | This family is done fighting. | 我们家已经不需要再战斗了 |
[09:35] | – Where did she go? – We have no idea, Henry. | -她哪去了 -我们不知道 亨利 |
[09:37] | But we’re trying to figure that out, right? | 但我们在想办法 对吧 |
[09:39] | Because I didn’t stay behind for you to screw things up. | 我留下没来 可不是让你们搞砸的 |
[09:41] | Hey, take it easy on us. It was the queen. | 别吼我们了 都怪巫后 |
[09:43] | I know who it was. | 我知道 |
[09:44] | Maybe use some of that defensive energy | 或许把你为自己辩护的精力 |
[09:46] | to figure out where she is! | 用在琢磨她在哪上吧 |
[09:47] | You’re her father. You must have some idea. | 你是她父亲 你总能想到点什么吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I am her father. | 是啊 我是她父亲 |
[09:50] | That doesn’t mean I know everything. | 那不代表我什么都知道 |
[09:53] | What about you, Hook? You live with her now. | 你呢 虎克 你俩现在同居了 |
[09:54] | Did she give you any ideas? | 能想到什么吗 |
[09:56] | If I had an idea, | 如果我想得到 |
[09:57] | don’t you think I would have bloody well mentioned it by now? | 肯定早就说了 |
[09:59] | How do you share a home with someone | 你跟一个人同住一个屋檐下 |
[10:00] | and not know their secrets? | 怎么会不知道那人的秘密 |
[10:01] | Because we don’t stand around and talk about | 因为我们不会闲聊起 |
[10:02] | what happens when a bloody genie appears, mate! | 万一出现了个灯神会发生什么 |
[10:04] | Please, stop fighting. Please. | 求你们 别吵了 求你们 |
[10:08] | Right now we’re doing exactly what she wants. | 现在我们正中她的下怀 |
[10:10] | She said we would tear ourselves apart, | 她说我们会自相残杀 |
[10:13] | and that’s exactly what we’re doing. | 我们正在这么做 |
[10:15] | The evil queen has thrown a lot of punches today. | 巫后今天连出了好几拳 |
[10:18] | But now… | 但现在 |
[10:21] | I think I know a way to throw one back. | 我可能有办法还击了 |
[10:59] | Show me our son. | 让我看到我们的儿子 |
[11:07] | No. | 不 |
[11:17] | Appletini? Really? | 苹果马丁尼 不是吧 |
[11:19] | Isn’t that a bit on the nose? Even for you? | 就算对你来说 也有点太刺鼻了吧 |
[11:20] | I like what I like. | 我喜欢什么就是什么 |
[11:23] | So, it’s your wish? | 那么这是你的愿望吗 |
[11:25] | No. A request. | 不 是要求 |
[11:29] | I suggest you heed it | 我建议你给我小心点 |
[11:30] | or things will be even less pleasant than they already are. | 否则我会让你更难受 |
[11:34] | That’s ambitious. | 真有野心 |
[11:38] | There’s much we can explore in this | 我们这主人与灯神的关系 |
[11:41] | master-genie relationship. | 还有很多可探索的 |
[11:45] | Ambition… | 您的野心 |
[11:46] | met. | 实现了 |
[11:51] | Having fun in my office? | 在我办公室玩乐呢 |
[11:52] | Well, as a matter of fact, I was about to. | 事实上 我正要乐乐呢 |
[11:59] | I’m not here for your perversions. | 我不是来看你堕落的 |
[12:02] | I’m here to get Emma back. | 我要找回艾玛 |
[12:03] | Oh, well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运了 |
[12:05] | You’re not getting ahold of this lamp. | 你休想拿到这盏灯 |
[12:09] | But even if you did, you can’t undo wishes. | 但就算你拿到了 也无法撤销愿望 |
[12:12] | Sadly true. | 很遗憾 是真的 |
[12:14] | Now… | 好了 |
[12:16] | take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[12:19] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯 |
[12:22] | And give thanks where thanks is due. | 该说的谢谢就说吧 |
[12:25] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:30] | Be a dear and mix another, hmm? | 乖乖再给我调一杯 |
[12:33] | Don’t forget — | 别忘了 |
[12:36] | I know you better than anyone, Regina. | 我比任何人都了解你 瑞金娜 |
[12:41] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[12:43] | And there was a time when all you wanted | 曾几何时 你最希望的 |
[12:45] | was to tear Snow and Charming apart | 就是拆散白雪和王子 |
[12:48] | and kick Emma Swan out of your town. | 把艾玛·斯旺赶出小镇 |
[12:51] | And I just did both. | 而我都做到了 |
[12:56] | A toast. | 敬一杯 |
[12:58] | To you. | 敬你 |
[13:00] | To me. | 也是敬我 |
[13:02] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[13:14] | That’s why you’ll never be happy. | 所以说你永远不会幸福 |
[13:17] | You’ve won, and you can’t even admit it. | 你赢了 却都不愿承认 |
[13:21] | If you could, you’d see that victory feels luxurious. | 如果你可以 就会明白 胜利的奢侈感 |
[13:28] | Yes, I…may not be able to get ahold of that genie lamp, | 是啊 我或许拿不到那盏灯 |
[13:34] | but you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[13:36] | We are the same person, | 我们是一个人 |
[13:38] | which means you’re not the only master of the lamp. | 所以 你不是灯神唯一的主人 |
[13:46] | No. | 不 |
[13:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:49] | Genie of the Lamp, | 灯神 |
[13:51] | I wish to be sent to the same place as Emma Swan. | 我要去艾玛·斯旺去的地方 |
[13:53] | – No! – Your wish is my command, master. | -不 -谨遵您的愿望 主人 |
[13:57] | No! | 不 |
[14:07] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[14:11] | Emma?! | 艾玛 |
[14:26] | Dwarfs! | 小矮人 |
[14:28] | I’m — I’m looking for Emma. | 我在找艾玛 |
[14:30] | Have you seen her? | 你们见到她了吗 |
[14:32] | Have you seen her? | 你们见到她了吗 |
[14:34] | The evil queen is back. | 巫后回来了 |
[14:35] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不不 你们不懂 |
[14:37] | I’m — I’m — I’m not the evil queen anymore. | 我已经不是巫后了 |
[14:40] | Move! Move! We must warn them! | 快走 我们得去警告他们 |
[14:42] | The war is not over! Run! | 战争还未结束 跑啊 |
[14:45] | No! | 不 |
[15:12] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[15:28] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[15:33] | What the hell happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[15:35] | You — | 你… |
[15:37] | you’re the evil queen. | 你是巫后 |
[15:39] | You don’t remember me. | 你不记得我了 |
[15:41] | I know exactly who you are. | 我很清楚你是谁 |
[15:43] | My parents banished you. | 我父母放逐了你 |
[15:45] | No, they didn’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[15:48] | None of this is real. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[15:49] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[15:51] | You’re no one’s friend. | 你不是任何人的朋友 |
[15:52] | My father said you were a liar. | 我父亲说你是个骗子 |
[15:53] | No, it’s not a lie. | 不 这不是谎言 |
[15:55] | Where we’re from, we actually… | 在我们真正的家园 我们 |
[15:58] | share custody of a son. | 共同监护一个儿子呢 |
[16:01] | Okay, it’s complicated, but… | 好吧 说来话长 但是 |
[16:04] | the point is I risked my life coming here | 我冒生命危险来这儿 |
[16:06] | because you’re the savior… | 因为你是救世主 |
[16:11] | …and your family needs you. | 你的家人现在需要你 |
[16:19] | This is impossible. You were banished. | 这不可能 你被放逐了 |
[16:21] | The fairies saw to it you could never return. | 仙子确保了你永远不能回来 |
[16:23] | There’s no way you can be here right now. | 你不可能在这儿的 |
[16:24] | Snow? | 白雪 |
[16:26] | David? | 戴维 |
[16:27] | Show some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[16:29] | It’s “Your majesties.” | 你该叫”陛下” |
[16:30] | This is our kingdom now. | 这现在是我们的王国了 |
[16:32] | You’re so old. | 你们好老啊 |
[16:34] | Taunt us all you wish. | 随你怎么笑我们 |
[16:35] | We shall never back down from protecting our people. | 保护人民 我们绝不会退缩 |
[16:39] | Emma, these — these people aren’t real. | 艾玛 他们不是真的 |
[16:42] | Mom, Daddy, please help. | 妈妈 爸爸 救救我 |
[16:44] | No, they’re — they’re hallucinations that — | 不 他们是幻觉 |
[16:46] | a fake reality. | 是虚假的现实 |
[16:48] | Step away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[16:50] | Emma, you have to believe me. | 艾玛 你得相信我 |
[16:51] | Never. | 绝不 |
[16:53] | This blade banished you from the kingdom once before. | 这把剑曾将你逐出了这个王国 |
[16:56] | Now let’s make it permanent. | 现在 让我永远驱逐你吧 |
[16:58] | Come on. This isn’t you. | 得了 你不是这样的 |
[17:00] | There has to be some part of you that knows that. | 你心中肯定还是有一丝感觉的 |
[17:03] | Please! | 求你了 |
[17:05] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:12] | I can’t do this. I can’t just sit by and wait. | 不行 我们不能这么干等 |
[17:15] | The queen is out there, and she’s got more wishes. | 巫后还在 她还有愿望可许 |
[17:17] | Don’t worry, mate. | 别担心 |
[17:17] | Regina will be back with Emma soon enough. | 瑞金娜很快就会把艾玛带回来的 |
[17:19] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:21] | What’s to stop her from making another wish | 她为什么不会再许个愿望 |
[17:22] | that sends them someplace even worse? | 送她们去更糟的地方 |
[17:24] | She’s done too much damage to this family. | 她给这个家造成了太多伤害 |
[17:26] | I am not gonna wake my wife | 我不能唤醒我妻子 |
[17:27] | to tell her our daughter is missing! | 告诉她我们的女儿不见了 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna get that lamp. | 我要去拿到那盏灯 |
[17:34] | Mate! | 伙计 |
[17:35] | There is nothing I want more | 我也十分希望 |
[17:36] | than to make the evil queen pay for what she did to Emma, | 让巫后为她对艾玛做的事付出代价 |
[17:38] | but we are outgunned. | 但我们拼不过她 |
[17:41] | We don’t have magic. | 我们没有魔法 |
[17:42] | And we don’t even have that sword | 我们甚至没有那把 |
[17:43] | that she thought she could use to defeat her. | 她以为可以用来打败她的剑 |
[17:45] | We need a plan. | 我们需要计划 |
[17:48] | So, any thoughts on this plan? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[17:51] | I can’t bear to think what she’s doing to Aladdin. | 我不忍去想她在对阿拉丁做什么 |
[17:53] | I know, love. I know. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[17:55] | I think I got one. | 我有计划了 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:58] | Go to the sheriff’s station. | 去警局 |
[17:59] | Meet me there in one hour. | 一小时后碰面 |
[18:01] | The evil queen’s reign ends today. | 巫后的统治今天结束 |
[18:19] | No. | 不 |
[18:33] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[18:36] | Come to see old Rumple, have you? | 来见老朗普了吗 |
[18:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:40] | Come closer. | 凑近点 |
[18:43] | You! The queen! | 你 巫后 |
[18:46] | The apprentice is back! | 学徒回来了 |
[18:48] | Back to see the old master! | 回来见老师了 |
[18:50] | Back again, back again! | 又回来了 |
[18:53] | Please. I need your help. | 拜托 我需要你帮忙 |
[18:56] | Why would I help you, | 我为什么要帮你 |
[18:58] | my greatest student… | 我最好的学生 |
[19:01] | and failure? | 最大的失败 |
[19:04] | My dark curse. | 我的黑暗诅咒 |
[19:07] | My most precious of curses. | 我最宝贵的诅咒 |
[19:10] | You failed me. | 你辜负了我 |
[19:12] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[19:14] | You see, I’m — I’m not the evil queen | 你瞧 我不是这个现实里的 |
[19:16] | in this reality… | 巫后 |
[19:18] | …which isn’t even a reality. | 这里甚至不是现实 |
[19:21] | It’s all — Well, it’s all fake. | 都是假的 |
[19:24] | You’re fake. | 你是假的 |
[19:26] | Now I’m intrigued. | 现在我有兴趣了 |
[19:31] | This world was created by a wish | 这个世界是由一个愿望创造的 |
[19:35] | to trap Emma. | 为了困住艾玛 |
[19:38] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[19:40] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[19:42] | The savior! | 救世主 |
[19:44] | Perhaps I can help you, after all! | 或许我还真能帮助你 |
[19:46] | For a price. | 但是有代价的 |
[19:49] | A deal? | 做交易 |
[19:51] | You’re not even real. | 你都不是真的 |
[19:53] | Well, no one knows more about saviors than I. | 没人比我更了解救世主这种物了 |
[19:56] | All I need in return is one teeny, tiny, little thing — | 我只需要一件小小的东西作为回报 |
[20:02] | my freedom. | 我的自由 |
[20:05] | No. | 不行 |
[20:08] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[20:10] | The world is better off with you behind bars. | 你被关起来对这世界更好 |
[20:11] | But you said this world isn’t real. | 但你说这世界不是真的 |
[20:15] | What’s the harm of letting a not-real me | 让一个不真实的我 离开这不真实的监狱 |
[20:18] | out of a not-real prison | 进入一个不真实的世界 |
[20:20] | into a not-real world? | 又有什么关系呢 |
[20:25] | You actually have a point, | 你说得有点道理 |
[20:27] | but I know better than to take one of your deals in any realm. | 但无论在哪 我都知道不能接受你的交易 |
[20:32] | Do you know why Emma became the savior in the first place? | 知道艾玛为什么会成为救世主吗 |
[20:35] | You. | 因为你 |
[20:38] | Yes! | 没错 |
[20:39] | You. | 你 |
[20:42] | Every savior needs a villain. | 每个救世主都得有个坏人 |
[20:45] | The evil queen. | 巫后 |
[20:47] | But the real queen, | 但得是真正的巫后 |
[20:49] | not this sniveling, pathetic, | 我面前这个哭哭啼啼 |
[20:51] | diluted creature I see before me. | 可悲 软弱的家伙可不行 |
[20:54] | A real queen of power and purpose — | 真正的巫后 强势 目的明确 |
[20:57] | one that I knew — | 我所熟知的那个 |
[20:59] | one that can remind Emma that the world needs a savior. | 能提醒艾玛这个世界需要救世主的那个 |
[21:07] | I’m right. | 我说对了 |
[21:08] | Show her your inner darkness, | 给她看看你内心的黑暗 |
[21:11] | and the savior will be reborn! | 救世主就会重生 |
[21:16] | A-About these bars? No? | 不放我出去吗 |
[21:21] | Sorry. We’re just old friends talking. | 抱歉 我们只是老朋友聊聊天 |
[21:25] | We haven’t made a deal. | 并没达成协议 |
[21:27] | Remember. | 记住了 |
[21:28] | I’m well aware, old friend. | 我非常清楚 老朋友 |
[21:31] | but you — you — you may | 但是你 你也许 |
[21:33] | know a way to wake Emma up, | 知道唤醒艾玛的方法 |
[21:35] | but you don’t know a way back to — | 但你没办法回到… |
[21:36] | what do you call it — | 你们怎么叫来着 |
[21:40] | Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |
[21:42] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这名字的 |
[21:46] | That matters not. | 不重要了 |
[21:48] | What does matter is… | 重要的是 |
[21:50] | *I can find you a magic bean* | *我能给你找到魔法豆* |
[21:54] | Where? | 在哪 |
[21:55] | That will cost you. | 这就要你付出代价了 |
[22:09] | At last! | 终于出来了 |
[22:15] | It smells just as dank outside. | 这外面的气味也一样潮湿 |
[22:18] | I think I need some fresh air. | 我需要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[22:22] | The bean. | 魔法豆 |
[22:23] | Yes, yes, right, right. | 是的 没错 |
[22:25] | Meet me tomorrow at noon down by the lake. | 明天中午来湖边和我见面 |
[22:28] | Tomorrow at noon it is. | 明天中午见 |
[22:32] | I don’t know what happened to you, | 我不知道你怎么回事 |
[22:34] | but you don’t exactly inspire fear anymore. | 但你再也无法让人畏惧了 |
[22:37] | If you’re going to play the part of Evil Queen, | 如果你要继续扮演巫后的角色 |
[22:39] | you should look like one, as well. | 你就该有个巫后样 |
[22:46] | How’s that? | 这样如何 |
[22:49] | Much better! | 好多了 |
[22:50] | Much, much, much better! | 简直好太多了 |
[22:53] | Now go on! | 继续吧 |
[22:55] | Be evil! | 变邪恶吧 |
[23:10] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[23:15] | You’re looking well… | 你气色不错 |
[23:17] | considering. | 毕竟你刚生产完 |
[23:18] | You sped up my pregnancy? | 你加速了我的孕期 |
[23:20] | Yeah, well, the fairies sped up my recovery. | 仙女加速了我的产后复原 |
[23:25] | Which does not excuse any of this. | 但还是无法原谅你的过错 |
[23:29] | And please don’t ask me | 请别问我 |
[23:30] | because I will not be telling you where I’ve sent our son. | 因为我是不会告诉你 我把儿子送去哪了 |
[23:33] | Belle, he’s gone. | 贝儿 他不见了 |
[23:37] | I used strands of our hair, our essence, to track him. | 我用了头发这样的精华去追踪他 |
[23:41] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[23:43] | He’s nowhere. | 他完全不存在 |
[23:45] | I also know that my words mean nothing to you now, | 我也知道我的话对你来说毫无意义 |
[23:48] | so let’s start with actions. | 那就以行动开始吧 |
[23:52] | There. | 你看 |
[23:54] | This is not about control. | 这和控制无关 |
[23:57] | This is about whether our son is safe. | 是关乎我们儿子是否安全 |
[24:01] | Fine. Don’t take my word for it. | 你不相信我的话 |
[24:04] | I can’t blame you. | 我不能怪你 |
[24:05] | Call the convent. | 打给修道院 |
[24:19] | Yeah, hello, this is — this is Belle. | 你好 我是贝儿 |
[24:22] | Is, is Mother Superior there? | 院长在吗 |
[24:28] | Something happened. | 出事了 |
[24:52] | Everything is going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[24:54] | We defeated the Evil Queen once. | 我们曾经打败过巫后 |
[24:55] | We’ll do it again. | 我们还会再次打败她 |
[24:57] | Let’s just focus on Henry’s big day. | 关注亨利的大日子吧 |
[24:59] | I don’t know what I’d do without you two. | 没有你们我真不知道该怎么办 |
[25:01] | Presenting his Royal Highness, | 有请殿下 |
[25:04] | Prince Henry! | 亨利王子 |
[25:19] | Look at him. He looks so grown-up. | 瞧他啊 真像个大人一样 |
[25:49] | Do you, Prince Henry, undertake to accept | 亨利王子 你是否愿意 |
[25:52] | the accolade of knighthood? | 接受骑士的称号 |
[25:56] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[25:56] | And will you conduct yourself | 你是否愿意 |
[25:58] | in all matters as befits a knight of this realm? | 不论在任何情况下都不辱没本国骑士之名 |
[26:02] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[26:04] | It is with pride in our hearts that we, | 我们 魔法森林的白雪王后 |
[26:08] | Queen Snow and King David of the Enchanted Forest, | 和戴维国王 由衷自豪地 |
[26:12] | do dub you… | 授予你 |
[26:22] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[26:30] | It’s the queen! Run! | 是巫后 快跑啊 |
[26:34] | She’s not the queen anymore! | 她已经不是王后了 |
[26:37] | Look at them, | 看看他们啊 |
[26:38] | missing out on this… | 眼睁睁地错过了这个 |
[26:40] | happy, happy day. | 快乐幸福的日子 |
[26:45] | I vowed to destroy their happiness | 我发过誓会倾尽一生 |
[26:48] | if it is the last thing I do. | 摧毁他们的幸福 |
[26:53] | Please. | 求你 |
[26:56] | Don’t hurt my parents. | 别伤害我的父母 |
[26:57] | But you see, hurting them is the point… | 可你瞧 我就是要伤害他们 |
[27:03] | …unless you know of some hero who can stop me. | 除非你认识什么英雄能阻止我 |
[27:15] | Mercy, please. | 求你发发慈悲 |
[27:19] | Look for that hero… | 去找那样的英雄吧 |
[27:21] | princess, | 公主 |
[27:24] | and when you find one, | 找到之后 |
[27:26] | you know where to find us. | 你就知道去哪找我们 |
[27:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[27:43] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[27:44] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[27:46] | I have this. | 我有办法 |
[27:50] | He said 10:00. Right? | 他说十点 是吗 |
[27:52] | Where is David, anyway? | 戴维去哪了 |
[27:55] | He’s late. It’s not like him. | 他晚了 这可不是他的风格 |
[28:04] | David. | 戴维 |
[28:06] | I thought I smelled earnestness. | 我就说闻到了正经的气味儿 |
[28:08] | Please pick it up. | 请你把它捡起来 |
[28:10] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[28:11] | You’re the one who dropped it. | 是你把它弄掉的 |
[28:13] | Because I’m starting to wonder if you still have it. | 因为我开始怀疑你是不是还有这本事 |
[28:17] | An assassin, Gold’s magic, a genie? | 刺客 戈登的魔法 灯神 |
[28:21] | Why don’t you try doing something yourself | 你为什么不换换风格 |
[28:23] | for a change, you snake! | 自己动手呢 你个毒蛇 |
[28:27] | Snake? | 毒蛇 |
[28:29] | You do realize you can’t kill me, | 看来你知道你杀不了我 |
[28:33] | you imbecilic shepherd. | 愚蠢的牧羊人 |
[28:38] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的提示 |
[28:40] | I know I can’t kill you. | 我知道我杀不了你 |
[28:43] | But I can do something much worse. | 但我可以做些更糟糕的事 |
[28:58] | David, are you my new master? | 戴维 你是我的新主人吗 |
[29:01] | Yeah, Aladdin, I am. | 是的 阿拉丁 我是 |
[29:09] | Careful. | 当心 |
[29:11] | Don’t dabble with forces you don’t understand. | 不要摆弄你不熟悉的力量 |
[29:14] | Oh, I’m gonna be quite careful. | 我会非常小心的 |
[29:16] | Your wish is my command, | 你的愿望能够命令我 |
[29:17] | especially if it’s gonna hurt her. | 尤其是要伤害她的话 |
[29:19] | But remember, all wishes come with a price. | 但要记住 许愿是要付出代价的 |
[29:21] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:23] | That’s why I’m not gonna wish for anything to do | 所以我的愿望不会和艾玛 白雪 |
[29:24] | with Emma or Snow or anyone I actually care about. | 或者任何我在乎的人有关 |
[29:27] | No, Aladdin. | 不 阿拉丁 |
[29:29] | The only one that’s gonna pay the price is her. | 要付出代价的人只有她 |
[29:32] | Genie — | 精灵 |
[29:34] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[29:37] | that the Evil Queen gets exactly… | 巫后得到她应得的 |
[29:40] | what she deserves. | 报应 |
[29:51] | Aladdin, what’s going on? | 阿拉丁 这是怎么回事 |
[29:52] | I don’t know. I granted your wish. | 我不知道 我实现了你的愿望 |
[29:57] | No, you didn’t. | 你失败了 |
[29:58] | You wasted it. | 你浪费了你的愿望 |
[30:01] | All I ever wanted was to rip your family apart, | 我唯一的愿望就是让你家破人亡 |
[30:05] | and now look. | 瞧啊 |
[30:06] | Your daughter’s trapped in a wish. | 你的女儿被困在了愿望里 |
[30:10] | And your wife is slumbering forever. | 你妻子要永远沉睡 |
[30:13] | And you — you are all left alone. | 而你 将孤孤零零的一个 |
[30:18] | Don’t you get it? | 你还没明白吗 |
[30:20] | You can’t wish for me to get everything I deserve | 你不能许愿让我得到我应得的 |
[30:23] | because I already have it. | 因为我已经得到了 |
[30:25] | I will destroy you! | 我要毁了你 |
[30:31] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你自己 |
[30:34] | Such bloodlust. | 多么暴力 |
[30:37] | I always knew darkness would be a lovely shade on you. | 我一直都知道邪恶很适合你 |
[30:40] | David! | 戴维 |
[30:42] | Aladdin? You’re okay! | 阿拉丁 你没事了 |
[30:45] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[30:47] | You’re outnumbered, and we’ve got the lamp. | 我们人多 而且我们还有神灯 |
[30:50] | You’ve lost. | 你已经输了 |
[30:55] | Death is too good for you. | 让你死掉便宜你了 |
[30:59] | I’d rather watch you suffer. | 我更想看你受煎熬 |
[31:13] | Whatever you’re planning, it won’t work. | 不管你有什么计划 都不可能实现 |
[31:16] | We’ll defeat you, Regina. We always — | 我们会打败你的 瑞金娜 我们总会 |
[31:17] | Defeat me. I know. I know. | 打败我的 我知道我知道 |
[31:19] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我指望的就是这个 |
[31:22] | Don’t worry. She’s not going to hurt you. | 别担心 她不会伤害你们的 |
[31:24] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[31:28] | I knew you’d find the hero in you. | 我就知道你能找到心底的勇气 |
[31:31] | Now, let’s get this over with. | 赶紧结束这事吧 |
[31:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:39] | Some kind of weapon? | 是什么武器吗 |
[31:42] | The key to our kingdom, | 是我们王国的钥匙 |
[31:43] | which is now yours, Your Majesty. We surrender. | 现在它是你的了 陛下 我们投降 |
[31:47] | Seriously? | 真的假的啊 |
[31:49] | Anything to protect my parents. | 为了保护我父母我做什么都可以 |
[31:52] | Emma, I don’t want the key to your kingdom. | 艾玛 我不想要你们王国的钥匙 |
[31:55] | I just — | 我只是 |
[31:57] | I just want you to remember who you are | 我只是想让你想起真正的自己 |
[31:58] | and get you back to Storybrooke. | 好让我救你回童话镇 |
[32:02] | Storybrooke? Like in my dream? | 童话镇 我梦里那个童话镇吗 |
[32:06] | How do you know of my dreams? | 我梦里的事你怎么会知道 |
[32:08] | Oh, come on, Emma. | 行了 艾玛 |
[32:10] | This! This is the dream! | 这一切 这才是梦 |
[32:13] | And now I have to wake you up. | 现在我得叫醒你了 |
[32:16] | I know you won’t believe it, Emma, | 我知道你不会相信的 艾玛 |
[32:17] | so, I really am sorry about this. | 所以 我只能说抱歉了 |
[32:21] | No! | 不 |
[32:26] | I-I already gave you the kingdom. | 我已经把王国给了你 |
[32:28] | I gave you everything. What more can I do? | 把一切给了你 我还有什么可给你的 |
[32:30] | Be the savior and stop me. | 成为救世主来阻止我 |
[32:32] | I — | 我 |
[32:33] | If not, your parents die! | 如果不这样 你父母就会死 |
[32:37] | I’m not a hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[32:38] | I… | 我… |
[32:40] | I’m not the the savior. | 我不是救世主 |
[32:43] | Yes, you are. | 你是的 |
[32:45] | I know you, Emma. You fight when it matters. | 我了解你 艾玛 关键时刻你会战斗的 |
[32:47] | You always do. | 你一向如此 |
[32:49] | Right now you need to fight! | 现在你需要战斗 |
[32:53] | No! Please! | 不 求你了 |
[32:55] | Oh, come on, Ms. Swan! | 别这样 斯旺小姐 |
[32:57] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道如何战斗 |
[32:58] | You don’t want their blood on their hands, do you? | 你不希望他们血溅当场吧 是吧 |
[33:00] | No. | 不希望 |
[33:01] | Do you?! | 希望吗 |
[33:04] | No. No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[33:08] | No! | 不要 |
[33:15] | You really don’t remember, do you? | 你真不记得了 是吗 |
[33:20] | You really couldn’t fight me. | 你真的不会和我斗了 |
[33:23] | She may not have fought, but I will. | 她也许不会战斗了 但是我会 |
[33:31] | You murdered my grandparents, and for that, you will pay! | 你杀了我的外祖父母 为此你要血债血偿 |
[33:35] | Oh, no, Henry, I… | 不 亨利 我… |
[33:36] | Henry! Henry! | 亨利 亨利 |
[33:38] | – It’s okay, mother. – No. | -没事的 妈妈 -不 |
[33:39] | I have this. | 我能搞定 |
[33:44] | I won’t hurt you, Henry. | 我不会伤害你的 亨利 |
[33:47] | But I will hurt you. | 但是我会伤害你 |
[33:53] | Henry, stop! | 亨利 住手 |
[34:02] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[34:07] | You saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[34:09] | Yeah, well, you came to this crazy land to save me, | 是的 你来到这个疯狂的国度来救我 |
[34:12] | so it’s only fair, right? | 这才公平 不是吗 |
[34:14] | You…remember? | 你想起来了 |
[34:18] | Yeah. I remember. | 是的 我想起来了 |
[34:21] | When you couldn’t hurt Henry, | 你不肯伤害亨利 |
[34:24] | he was about to actually kill | 他差点真的杀了你 |
[34:25] | and become everything I never wanted him to be. | 差点变成我从不想让他成为的人 |
[34:29] | That’s when I knew. | 我是在那时知道的 |
[34:34] | Are they…? | 他们真的… |
[34:36] | Oh, they’re not real. I didn’t actually kill anyone. | 他们不是真的 实际上我没有杀任何人 |
[34:40] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[34:41] | You just needed to wake me. | 你只是要唤醒我 |
[34:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:47] | Although that was… very dark. | 不过真的… 太邪恶了 |
[34:55] | Come on. Let’s go stop the real evil queen. | 走吧 我们去阻止真正的巫后 |
[35:03] | This town is almost tolerable… | 这个镇子还算说得过去… |
[35:09] | …when the peasantry is hidden away. | 当所有农民都藏起来时 |
[35:12] | Call Charming. | 打给王子 |
[35:15] | Portal! | 传送门 |
[35:16] | We’ve been portaled! | 有传送门 |
[35:20] | Well, that was faster than I thought. | 回来得比我想象得要快 |
[35:31] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:02] | Mother Superior was found in the forest. | 院长是在森林里被发现的 |
[36:05] | What happened?! Is she gonna be okay? | 发生什么了 她没事吧 |
[36:10] | Hello? | 院长 |
[36:12] | Hello, tell us what happened to our son. | 院长 告诉我们 我们的儿子怎么了 |
[36:16] | It was dark. | 当时很黑 |
[36:18] | And I fought as hard as I could, | 我尽全力反抗了 |
[36:19] | but she took him. | 但她还是把他带走了 |
[36:20] | Who? Who took him? | 谁 是谁把他带走的 |
[36:24] | The black fairy. | 黑仙子 |
[36:34] | Storybrooke felt like a dream. | 童话镇感觉就像一个梦 |
[36:35] | Now this does. | 现在这个才是梦 |
[36:36] | I-I mean, a good dream. | 我是说 美梦 |
[36:39] | The person I was here just wasn’t me. | 这儿的我不是真的我 |
[36:42] | The fighting and the pain — | 那些争斗和痛苦… |
[36:43] | it’s — it’s what makes me me. | 才成就了我 |
[36:47] | I’m good with that. | 我喜欢那样的人生 |
[36:50] | Even if it means my end. | 哪怕那意味着我的结局 |
[36:53] | ‘Cause, you know, | 因为 你知道的 |
[36:54] | that other person kind of sucked. | 另一个我可不怎么样 |
[36:58] | And singing Princess Emma isn’t my favorite model. | 歌唱公主艾玛可不是我的最爱 |
[37:02] | I didn’t sing… | 我没唱 |
[37:05] | …that you saw. | 至少没被你看到 |
[37:08] | Now let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[37:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:15] | Oh, I sort of made a deal with the Dark One | 我和黑暗者达成了协议 |
[37:18] | and let him out of his cage for a ticket home. | 为了张回家的票 让他离开了牢笼 |
[37:21] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[37:22] | What if he’s, like, razing villages or something? | 如果他毁了村庄或者做些别的事情呢 |
[37:27] | Well, dearie, | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[37:27] | on behalf of all Rumplestiltskins everywhere, | 代表各个王国的的朗普斯金 |
[37:30] | I’m here to make good on my word. | 我来兑现我的承诺 |
[37:34] | Sure you want to leave all this behind, princess? | 你确定你想一走了之吗 公主 |
[37:38] | Where’s that bean, Rumple? | 魔豆在哪儿 郎普 |
[37:40] | As promised. | 如承诺所言 |
[37:42] | Just throw it down and think about where you want to go. | 只需扔下 再想着你要去的地方 |
[37:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:46] | Off to raze some fake villages. | 我去摧毁一些假村子了 |
[37:53] | You ready, Emma? | 准备好了吗 艾玛 |
[37:55] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:59] | What have I become? | 我变成了什么 |
[38:01] | I wanted to execute the evil queen | 当时在魔法森林 |
[38:02] | back to the Enchanted Forest, | 我想处死邪恶皇后 |
[38:03] | but it was Snow who convinced me to show mercy. | 可是白雪让我动了恻隐之心 |
[38:05] | What if I’m just like my brother? | 如果我其实和我哥哥一样呢 |
[38:07] | You’re not your brother, mate. | 你不是你哥哥 伙伴 |
[38:09] | We all make mistakes. It doesn’t change who we are. | 我们都犯过错 那不会改变我们的身份 |
[38:11] | Now go kiss your damn wife. | 现在亲吻你妻子吧 |
[38:21] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[38:23] | you could use a wish to break your curse with Snow? | 你能用一个愿望破除你和白雪的诅咒 |
[38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | But the way wishes have been going today, | 看今天愿望的走势 |
[38:30] | I think it just might make things worse. | 我想那只会让事情更糟 |
[38:34] | No, the lamp is yours. | 现在神灯是你的了 |
[38:36] | You’re the Genie’s new master now. | 你现在是灯神的新主人 |
[38:38] | I trust that you will be wise with this power. | 我相信你会很好地利用这股力量的 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:43] | And I understand the risks, | 我能理解风险 |
[38:45] | but Aladdin and I — we have to try. | 可阿拉丁和我 我们必须试试 |
[38:49] | We have to find Agrabah. | 我们必须找到阿格拉巴 |
[38:51] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定那是个好主意吗 |
[38:52] | Whatever the price, | 无论代价如何 |
[38:54] | I owe it to my people, | 我都亏欠我的人民 |
[38:56] | and I’m willing to make the sacrifice. | 我也乐意做出牺牲 |
[38:58] | We both are. | 我们都是如此 |
[39:03] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[39:04] | Don’t. We’ll be back. | 别 我们会回来的 |
[39:06] | And until then, give this to your mom for me. | 在那之前 代我把这个转交给你母亲 |
[39:09] | From one savior to another. | 算是救世主之间的礼物 |
[39:15] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[39:16] | Always, princess. | 永远相信 公主 |
[39:20] | Then… | 那么… |
[39:22] | I wish for you to take us to Agrabah. | 我希望你送我们去阿格拉巴 |
[39:31] | Rumple. The black fairy! | 朗普 黑仙子 |
[39:34] | Your mother! | 你母亲 |
[39:35] | And need I remind you that you entrusted him to that gnat? | 你还记得你把孩子托付给那飞蛾子吗 |
[39:38] | After what you did to me?! | 但你对我做了那种事 |
[39:40] | Belle, I swear, | 贝儿 我发誓 |
[39:43] | I did not dose you with that magic. | 我没有用魔法毒害你 |
[39:47] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:53] | What have we done to each other? | 我们对彼此做了什么 |
[39:58] | And what have we done to our son? | 我们对孩子做了什么 |
[40:01] | We have to work together before it’s too late. | 趁现在还来得及 我们必须合作 |
[40:06] | There are realms of dark magic beyond even my reach, | 黑魔法的领地 有些地方我都无法触及 |
[40:10] | where my mother would lurk in the shadow. | 而我母亲潜伏在那阴影中 |
[40:15] | Where has she taken him? | 她把孩子带去哪儿了 |
[40:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:20] | But it’s a place of immense dark power. | 但那是巨大黑暗力量之地 |
[40:24] | Time runs differently there. | 那里的时间流动不同 |
[40:27] | Nothing makes sense. | 一切都不合情理 |
[40:29] | Anything’s possible. | 那里一切皆有可能 |
[40:32] | Rumple, what could happen to our son? | 朗普 我们的孩子会怎么样 |
[40:37] | Big trouble, team. | 出大事了 大家 |
[40:39] | Big trouble! | 出大事了 |
[40:41] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是谁 |
[40:43] | That… | 那… |
[40:45] | …is the evil queen. | 是巫后 |
[40:50] | She got what she deserved. | 她罪有应得 |
[40:53] | Who put her in there? | 谁关她进去的 |
[40:54] | A guy in a hood. | 戴兜帽的人 |
[40:57] | Emma’s vision. Did you see him? | 艾玛的幻象 你看到他了吗 |
[41:00] | Did you see who was under that hood? | 你看到兜帽下的人了吗 |
[41:18] | Hello, mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[41:22] | Hello, father. | 你好 父亲 |
[41:37] | What the…? | 怎么… |
[41:40] | Not another step, ladies. | 不许动 女士们 |
[41:43] | No. | 不 |
[41:46] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[41:48] | This is a robbery. | 这是抢劫 |
[41:51] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[41:54] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[41:55] | Let’s go! Off with the jewelry! | 快点 把珠宝拿来 |
[41:58] | Remember what you said. He’s not real. | 记住你的话 他不是真的 |
[42:00] | He’s not real! | 他不是真的 |
[42:07] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[42:09] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[42:11] | We’ve got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[42:15] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |