| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | You killed my father! | 你杀了我父亲 | 
| [00:03] | I merely ordered him killed. | 我只是下令杀了他 | 
| [00:06] | Dead men tell no tales. | 死无对证 | 
| [00:11] | Emma Swan, will you marry me? | 艾玛·斯旺 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [00:14] | Yes! | 愿意 | 
| [00:16] | This is your chance at love and happiness. | 这是你争取爱和幸福的机会 | 
| [00:18] | That’s him? | 就是他吗 | 
| [00:20] | Go get him. | 去找他吧 | 
| [00:36] | Hope that didn’t sting. | 希望那一口不疼 | 
| [01:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [01:21] | Where’s Snow White? | 白雪在哪 | 
| [01:22] | The cabin, your majesty. | 小屋里 陛下 | 
| [01:23] | She was seen entering before dawn. | 有人看到她破晓前进去了 | 
| [01:25] | There’s been no movement inside since. | 之后便一直没动静 | 
| [01:27] | Gather the neighboring villagers. | 召集邻里村民 | 
| [01:29] | I want them to see justice served | 我要他们看到他们亲爱的公主 | 
| [01:32] | on their beloved princess. | 受到惩罚 | 
| [01:36] | Regina, if you kill Snow White | 瑞金娜 如果你杀了白雪公主 | 
| [01:39] | you’ll only harden the people against you. | 你只会让人民更加反对你 | 
| [01:41] | You have to prove to them that you can show mercy | 你得向他们证明 你能宽宏大量 | 
| [01:44] | if you want them to love you like they do her. | 那样他们才可能像爱她那样爱你 | 
| [01:46] | I didn’t come here to show mercy. | 我不是来宽宏大量的 | 
| [01:50] | I came for a heart. | 我是来取一颗心的 | 
| [02:14] | Regina. What happened? | 瑞金娜 怎么回事 | 
| [02:15] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 | 
| [02:21] | Now… | 好了 | 
| [02:23] | someone is going to tell me where she went. | 谁来告诉我她去哪了 | 
| [02:30] | Are you really going to protect her? | 你们真要保护她吗 | 
| [02:32] | She doesn’t care about you. | 她才不在乎你们 | 
| [02:35] | I’m the one who cares. | 我才在乎 | 
| [02:38] | Snow White doesn’t love you. | 白雪公主才不爱你们 | 
| [02:43] | I do. | 我爱 | 
| [02:44] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 | 
| [02:48] | She doesn’t care about love. | 她才不在乎爱 | 
| [02:53] | I should know. | 我最清楚 | 
| [02:55] | I was there when she threw her chance at love away. | 我目睹了她丢弃爱情的机会 | 
| [02:58] | Tinker Bell. | 小叮当 | 
| [03:02] | Hello, Regina. | 你好 瑞金娜 | 
| [03:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 | 
| [03:06] | Shouldn’t you be living in a tulip somewhere? | 你不该住在哪颗郁金香里吗 | 
| [03:08] | What happened to me doesn’t matter. | 我怎么样无关紧要 | 
| [03:10] | Just look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [03:12] | You’ve done nothing but fill your heart with hate | 自从我们分别 你一直往心里 | 
| [03:14] | since we saw each other. | 填满了黑暗 | 
| [03:16] | But it doesn’t have to be that way. | 但不非得如此的 | 
| [03:19] | What do you care about any of this? | 你为什么要在乎这个 | 
| [03:21] | I care because this started with me. | 我在乎是因为一切由我而起 | 
| [03:25] | I showed you your future with the pixie dust. | 我用仙尘向你展示了你的未来 | 
| [03:27] | The one with the lion tattoo — you should be with him. | 那个有狮子文身的人 你该跟他在一起 | 
| [03:32] | He’s still out there. | 他还在呢 | 
| [03:33] | Pixie dust doesn’t dictate what I do. | 仙尘不能决定我做什么 | 
| [03:37] | Nothing and no one does. | 没什么 没人能决定 | 
| [03:40] | Pixie dust doesn’t dictate anything. | 仙尘并不能决定什么 | 
| [03:43] | It just shows you the possibilities. | 它只是向你展示可能性 | 
| [03:46] | It’s up to you. | 要看你的 | 
| [03:49] | Thanks, but no, thanks. | 谢谢 算了吧 | 
| [03:51] | I’m happy the way I am. | 我这样挺好 | 
| [03:54] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 | 
| [03:56] | You’re just saying that to hide the real reason | 你这么说只是在隐瞒 | 
| [03:58] | that you won’t take a chance on love. | 你不愿为爱冒险的真正原因 | 
| [04:01] | You don’t think you deserve it. | 你觉得你不配 | 
| [04:08] | You really think you know me so well? | 你真以为自己那么了解我吗 | 
| [04:14] | I’m going to spare this wretched person’s life | 我要饶了这可怜人一命 | 
| [04:17] | to prove she’s wrong. | 来证明她错了 | 
| [04:20] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你们 | 
| [04:22] | I love…all of you. | 我爱你们所有人 | 
| [04:27] | I hope you learn from this act of mercy, | 希望我这次的宽宏能让你长点教训 | 
| [04:30] | because next time, it will be your last. | 下次就不会这么轻饶你了 | 
| [04:42] | Look, I don’t mean to be rude, | 听着 我无意失礼 | 
| [04:43] | but why wouldn’t Regina tell me | 但瑞金娜为什么没告诉我 | 
| [04:45] | that she had a double, just like I did? | 她跟我一样有二重身 | 
| [04:48] | Because she wants to keep her dark side secret. | 因为她想隐瞒她的阴暗面 | 
| [04:51] | The truth is, if it were up to her, I’d no longer exist. | 事实上 要她能做主 我已经不复存在了 | 
| [04:54] | You mean to say | 你是说 | 
| [04:55] | you’re the ne’er-do-well version of Regina, | 你是干坏事版的瑞金娜 | 
| [04:57] | just as I am with the other Robin Hood? | 就像我和另一个罗宾汉是对立的 | 
| [04:59] | Well, how about that? | 真有趣 | 
| [05:01] | Somebody in this godforsaken town | 这小破镇里 | 
| [05:02] | I actually have something in common with. | 居然有跟我有共同点的人 | 
| [05:04] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [05:07] | I’m a queen, | 我是个王后 | 
| [05:09] | not some burlap-loving peasant who sleeps in dirt. | 不是喜欢粗衣 睡泥巴地的农民 | 
| [05:13] | Excuse me — I sleep on hay. | 抱歉 我睡干草的 | 
| [05:15] | Which is on dirt, but there is…separation. | 虽然是铺在地上 但那是有区别的 | 
| [05:18] | No matter. You can insult me all you want. | 无所谓 随你怎么羞辱我吧 | 
| [05:20] | It doesn’t change the fact that you and I are alike. | 我们还是很相像 | 
| [05:24] | We both know that we don’t belong here. | 我们都知道我们不属于这里 | 
| [05:27] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 | 
| [05:29] | So maybe I had the solution. | 那或许我有办法 | 
| [05:32] | New York? | 纽约 | 
| [05:34] | I think not. | 算了吧 | 
| [05:35] | I suppose you know where I should go, then? | 那么你知道我该去哪喽 | 
| [05:38] | Well, the one place you know you do belong — | 你知道你该去的那个地方 | 
| [05:41] | back to the realm I created with my wish. | 回到我用愿望创造的那个国度 | 
| [05:44] | I’ll send you back. | 我能送你回去 | 
| [05:45] | And what do you get out of the bargain? | 那你能得到什么 | 
| [05:48] | Well, you’re a thief, aren’t you? | 你是个贼 是吧 | 
| [05:52] | I want you to steal something. | 我要你去偷样东西 | 
| [05:57] | This is a graveyard. | 这是座墓地 | 
| [05:58] | Bodies aren’t the only things buried here. | 尸体不是唯一埋在这里的东西 | 
| [06:02] | What are you after? | 你要什么 | 
| [06:03] | What exactly is this about? | 这究竟是怎么回事 | 
| [06:08] | Please stop asking questions… | 请别再问问题了 | 
| [06:10] | and dig. | 开挖 | 
| [06:31] | Emma, it’s beautiful. | 艾玛 好漂亮 | 
| [06:32] | I am so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 | 
| [06:34] | Me too, Mom. | 我也是 妈妈 | 
| [06:35] | Thank you. I just never thought — | 谢谢 我就是没想到 | 
| [06:36] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, I did. | 如果能让你好受点 我想到了 | 
| [06:40] | So, how did Hook pop the question? | 虎克怎么求婚的 | 
| [06:42] | On board a romantic cruise on the Jolly Roger? | 在海盗船上浪漫巡游吗 | 
| [06:44] | Well… | 这个嘛 | 
| [06:45] | Did he make Smee and the rest of the crew serenade you? | 他有逼斯密和其他船员给你唱歌吗 | 
| [06:47] | We may never know, because I kind of said yes | 我们无从知道了 他还没说出口 | 
| [06:49] | before he had a chance. | 我就说愿意了 | 
| [06:51] | I cannot wait to tell your father | 我真等不及告诉你爸爸 | 
| [06:52] | that we have a wedding to plan. | 我们要筹划婚礼了 | 
| [06:54] | About that — We’re going to wait | 那个 我们要 | 
| [06:56] | a little while before we start planning. | 等一段时间 再开始策划 | 
| [06:59] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [07:00] | Well, Gideon’s still out there, | 吉迪恩还在逃 | 
| [07:02] | and even though I defeated him once, | 虽然我击败了他一次 | 
| [07:04] | we don’t really know what he’s up to, | 我们还不知道他有什么阴谋 | 
| [07:05] | and I don’t feel like I can focus on anything else | 我觉得在处理好这事之前 | 
| [07:06] | until I’ve really dealt with that. | 我没法专心做别的 | 
| [07:08] | Actually, you’re going to have to. | 其实 你必须想别的 | 
| [07:10] | What now? | 又怎么了 | 
| [07:11] | The Evil Queen. | 巫后 | 
| [07:12] | What about her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [07:14] | Is that an engagement ring? | 那是订婚戒指吗 | 
| [07:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [07:18] | Hook proposed. | 虎克求婚了 | 
| [07:20] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [07:23] | I’m happy for you. I really am. | 我真为你高兴 真的 | 
| [07:25] | Thanks. That means a lot. | 谢谢 我很感激 | 
| [07:26] | That just leaves the question — | 那么问题是 | 
| [07:27] | What happened to the Evil Queen? | 巫后怎么了 | 
| [07:29] | She’s still a snake right? | 她还是条蛇吧 | 
| [07:30] | I have no idea. She got loose. | 我也不知道 她逃了 | 
| [07:32] | And if she has figured out a way to escape her mortal coil, | 如果她想到办法恢复人形 | 
| [07:36] | well, there’s no telling what evil she could be up to. | 就不好说她会做什么邪恶的事了 | 
| [07:46] | Couldn’t you use magic to dig this hole? | 你就不能用魔法挖坑吗 | 
| [07:49] | You’re right, but what would be the fun in that? | 是啊 但那还有什么乐趣 | 
| [07:52] | You don’t mind a little dirty work, do you? | 你不介意干点累活儿吧 | 
| [07:57] | And there it is — | 有了 | 
| [07:59] | the sound of my victory. | 我胜利的声音 | 
| [08:11] | A pair of scissors? | 一副剪子 | 
| [08:12] | Don’t underestimate them. | 别小瞧这个 | 
| [08:13] | These blades are enchanted. | 这剪子是被施过魔法的 | 
| [08:16] | Capable of cutting a person from their fate. | 能够斩断一个人的命运 | 
| [08:20] | You want to use them on Regina — | 你想拿这个对付瑞金娜 | 
| [08:22] | to break her from her destiny. | 斩断她的命运 | 
| [08:23] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:25] | My plan for her involves something much more permanent. | 我对她的计划要更永久性一些 | 
| [08:30] | I’m going to use these blades to finally separate us, | 我要用这个把我们分开 | 
| [08:34] | so once and for all… | 让我可以 | 
| [08:37] | I can destroy her. | 彻底灭了她 | 
| [08:55] | You can tell the ocean your secrets, | 你可以把秘密告诉海洋 | 
| [08:58] | but the question is | 但问题是 | 
| [08:59] | whether the ocean will tell you hers. | 海洋会不会把她的秘密告诉你 | 
| [09:04] | Nemo. | 尼莫 | 
| [09:06] | I wanted to say goodbye. | 我来道别 | 
| [09:08] | I wouldn’t be standing here without your help, | 没有你 我不会站在这里 | 
| [09:09] | but now that I am, I’m afraid it’s time | 但既然我没事 恐怕 | 
| [09:12] | for your brother Liam and for the rest of my crew | 你弟弟利亚姆和其他船员 | 
| [09:14] | to set sail again on the Nautilus. | 乘鹦鹉螺号再次远航了 | 
| [09:16] | Well, that is a sad occasion, indeed. | 那真是令人伤感 | 
| [09:20] | Not as sad knowing that you took my advice — | 更伤感的是 你接受了我的意见 | 
| [09:24] | set aside your revenge | 放下了复仇 | 
| [09:25] | and found what was missing in your life — | 找到了你人生缺失的东西 | 
| [09:27] | a family. | 家庭 | 
| [09:30] | Aye. | 是啊 | 
| [09:33] | That, I did. | 没错 | 
| [09:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:38] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [09:40] | My past has caught up with me, | 我的过去找上门来了 | 
| [09:44] | and this time, I’ve hurt the family | 这次 我伤害了 | 
| [09:46] | of the woman I mean to marry. | 我想娶的女人的家人 | 
| [09:48] | Well, I suppose — | 我猜 | 
| [09:50] | I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised, you know? | 我大概不该觉得惊讶 | 
| [09:53] | I was a villain, and villains don’t get happy endings. | 我曾是个坏人 坏人不会有好结局 | 
| [09:57] | You still could. | 你还可以有的 | 
| [09:58] | Have you asked for forgiveness? | 你请求原谅了吗 | 
| [10:00] | That’s just it — | 问题就在这里 | 
| [10:01] | You’re the only other person who knows. | 除了我自己 只有你知情 | 
| [10:03] | Once they find out… | 一旦他们发现 | 
| [10:06] | there may be no coming back. | 恐怕就没有回头路了 | 
| [10:08] | Be careful, my boy. | 小心 孩子 | 
| [10:11] | Guilt can be as corrosive to the soul as revenge. | 愧疚对灵魂的腐蚀力不比复仇弱 | 
| [10:15] | Which means… | 所以 | 
| [10:17] | that you must tell this woman and her family the truth | 你必须告诉这女人和她家人真相 | 
| [10:20] | or keep it a secret and learn to forgive yourself. | 要么就保密 学会原谅自己 | 
| [10:23] | What if I can’t? | 如果我做不到呢 | 
| [10:25] | Either way, you must. | 不管怎样 你必须这么做 | 
| [10:27] | Heed my advice, Killian — please. | 听我一句 基利安 | 
| [10:30] | Seek forgiveness. | 寻求原谅吧 | 
| [10:32] | Because whatever happened, it will always stay with you. | 因为无论如何 这事总会在你心上 | 
| [10:45] | Looking for this? | 找这个吗 | 
| [10:47] | Such a lovely and powerful pen. | 多可爱强大的笔啊 | 
| [10:52] | So, you did figure out a way to de-snake yourself. | 你的确想到办法恢复人形了 | 
| [10:56] | That’s not yours. | 那不是你的 | 
| [10:58] | Give it back. | 还给我 | 
| [11:01] | I’ll be holding on to this. | 这个我留下了 | 
| [11:04] | I wouldn’t want you ruining my plans | 我可不希望你毁了我的计划 | 
| [11:05] | by writing me out of existence | 拿你的作家之笔 | 
| [11:08] | with a swoop of your authorial pen. | 把我写没了 | 
| [11:10] | That’s what you think I want — to make you disappear? | 你以为我希望你消失吗 | 
| [11:13] | Well, isn’t it? | 不是吗 | 
| [11:15] | After all, that’s what Regina wants. | 毕竟 那是瑞金娜的愿望 | 
| [11:18] | That’s because she thinks you’re the worst parts of her. | 那是因为她认为你是她最糟的部分 | 
| [11:22] | But you don’t? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [11:24] | I know there’s good in you, just like there’s bad in her. | 我知道你也有好的一面 就像她也有坏的一面 | 
| [11:28] | That means you can change. | 也就是说你也可以改变 | 
| [11:30] | And you thought you can break the rules | 你觉得你可以打破规矩 | 
| [11:31] | by using your author powers to give me a little push? | 用你的作家之笔帮我一把 | 
| [11:36] | I don’t know what I was going to do. | 我不知道我要做什么 | 
| [11:38] | Well, I suppose I should be flattered. | 那我该觉得荣幸喽 | 
| [11:42] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 | 
| [11:43] | You finally got the revenge you wanted on Snow White, | 你终于报复了白雪公主 | 
| [11:46] | and are you happy? | 你开心了吗 | 
| [11:49] | Perhaps not. | 或许并不 | 
| [11:51] | But I will be. | 但我会开心的 | 
| [11:54] | What are you planning? | 你在谋划什么 | 
| [11:54] | Something you won’t like. | 你不会喜欢的 | 
| [11:57] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来这儿 | 
| [11:58] | Eventually, you’ll realize it’s for the best. | 最终 你会明白这样最好 | 
| [12:01] | Because you were right, Henry. | 因为你是对的 亨利 | 
| [12:04] | You’re still my son. | 你还是我儿子 | 
| [12:05] | What are you going to do? | 你想做什么 | 
| [12:09] | Give this to Regina. | 把这个给瑞金娜 | 
| [12:11] | And, remember, no matter what anyone tries to tell you… | 记住 不管别人怎么说 | 
| [12:17] | …I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [12:31] | Regina, we need to talk. | 瑞金娜 我们得谈谈 | 
| [12:32] | Daddy, please. | 爸爸 行了 | 
| [12:35] | I’ve heard it all before. | 我都听过了 | 
| [12:37] | I know — You don’t think revenge will make me happy. | 我知道 你觉得复仇不会让我幸福 | 
| [12:42] | But I’m going to find out. | 但我要试试看 | 
| [12:44] | Don’t try to stop me. | 别想拦我 | 
| [12:46] | I’m not here to try to stop you. | 我不是来拦你的 | 
| [12:48] | Actually, I’m here to help you get it. | 其实 我是来帮你如愿的 | 
| [12:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:52] | Do you remember the first time that you cantered Rocinante? | 记得你第一次骑罗西南特的时候吗 | 
| [12:56] | Well, of course I do. | 当然 | 
| [12:58] | I watched you ride him across the field | 我看着你骑着它穿过草地 | 
| [13:00] | outside our manor. | 就在我们的别墅外 | 
| [13:01] | No matter how far you went, | 不管你跑得多远 | 
| [13:04] | I could still see that smile on your face. | 我都能看到你的笑颜 | 
| [13:06] | It wasn’t a horse that put a smile on my face, Daddy. | 让我笑的并不是马 爸爸 | 
| [13:11] | That was the day I met Daniel. | 我就在那天认识了丹尼尔 | 
| [13:16] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:18] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:19] | I want you to be happy again. | 我也希望你重获幸福 | 
| [13:21] | But I don’t believe killing Snow White will do that. | 但我觉得杀了白雪公主不能让你幸福 | 
| [13:25] | Maybe by my helping you, | 或许有我帮助 | 
| [13:27] | you’ll be able to move on so you can. | 你就能向前看 获得幸福 | 
| [13:31] | How can you help me? | 你要怎么帮我 | 
| [13:34] | With this. | 用这个 | 
| [13:36] | This is one of your mother’s spell books, | 这是你妈妈的咒语书 | 
| [13:39] | that I’ve kept hidden from you. | 我一直没拿给你 | 
| [13:41] | It has a map inside | 里面有张地图 | 
| [13:43] | that will lead us to a powerful object | 能带我们找到一个法力强大的物件 | 
| [13:45] | that can help find Snow White. | 可以用来找到白雪公主 | 
| [13:50] | Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [13:52] | 镇长办公室 一个人来 最后一次 | |
| [13:54] | Wait. Isn’t that — | 等等 那不是… | 
| [13:55] | Page 23 — | 第23页 | 
| [13:56] | the page that magically appeared to me | 它曾神奇地出现在了我面前 | 
| [13:58] | with what I thought could be an ending | 而我当时以为那本会成为 | 
| [14:00] | to my story with Robin — | 我和罗宾的 | 
| [14:02] | a happy… ending. | 幸福结局 | 
| [14:04] | Instead, it was just a cruel twist of fate, | 结果只是悲惨的命运 | 
| [14:07] | showing me an ending that could never be. | 让我看到一个永远也不可能实现的结局 | 
| [14:09] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [14:10] | It means the Evil Queen has found him — | 说明巫后已经找到了他 | 
| [14:13] | the other Robin, that is — | 另一个罗宾 | 
| [14:14] | and she wants me to know that she’ll hurt him | 而她想我知道她会伤害他 | 
| [14:16] | unless I face her. | 除非我去面对她 | 
| [14:17] | “One last time.” | 最后一次 | 
| [14:20] | Wait. How is that even possible? | 等等 这怎么可能 | 
| [14:21] | Without Gideon’s sword, | 没有吉迪恩的剑 | 
| [14:22] | she can’t hurt you without hurting herself. | 她伤你就会伤到自己 | 
| [14:24] | Unless, of course, she figured out another way. | 当然 除非她想到了别的办法 | 
| [14:26] | Regina, you can’t go. You’d be walking into a trap. | 瑞金娜 你不能去 你这是要走进陷阱里 | 
| [14:28] | Well, we can’t just leave Robin. | 我们不能不管罗宾 | 
| [14:30] | We won’t. I’ll go. This is my fault. | 不会的 让我去 这是我的错 | 
| [14:32] | I’m the one who convinced you to bring him here. | 是我说服你带他来这的 | 
| [14:33] | This is on me. | 都怪我 | 
| [14:34] | Emma, you don’t have anything to make up for. | 艾玛 你没必要补偿任何事 | 
| [14:36] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮我 | 
| [14:38] | She’s really gonna do this. | 她真的会这么做 | 
| [14:40] | Maybe I was wrong to think she could change. | 也许我错了 认为她会改变 | 
| [14:42] | I’m sorry, kid. | 很遗憾 孩子 | 
| [14:44] | Regina, what are you gonna do? | 瑞金娜 你打算怎么做 | 
| [14:45] | Go alone. | 独自应战 | 
| [14:47] | This is my battle to fight, and it has been | 自从在纽约的那个屋顶上 | 
| [14:49] | ever since I tried to destroy my dark side | 我试图摧毁自己的黑暗面起 | 
| [14:51] | up on that rooftop in New York. | 这一直都是我一个人的战斗 | 
| [14:53] | You can’t do this yourself. Emma’s right. | 你不能一个人去 艾玛说得对 | 
| [14:55] | I have to. | 我必须去 | 
| [14:56] | If I don’t, this won’t just end with Robin getting hurt. | 如果我不去 最后不止罗宾会受伤 | 
| [14:58] | She’ll hurt everyone I care about — all of you. | 她会伤害我在乎的每个人 你们每一个人 | 
| [15:01] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这件事发生 | 
| [15:04] | The Evil Queen is going to get what she wants. | 巫后会如愿的 | 
| [15:07] | Our fight ends today. | 我们的争斗今天就要结束 | 
| [15:16] | Can’t say this is exactly what I had in mind | 在我向你提供帮助时 | 
| [15:18] | when I offered my services, | 这场景似乎和我想的不一样 | 
| [15:20] | unless I’m misreading the signals | 除非我解读错了 | 
| [15:24] | and things are about to take a much more exciting turn. | 而事情要变得更令人兴奋了 | 
| [15:27] | Keep dreaming. | 继续作梦吧 | 
| [15:28] | Oh. Too bad. | 太可惜了 | 
| [15:31] | Uh, but I’m afraid you may have grossly… | 但我恐怕你也许太过 | 
| [15:36] | …overestimated my importance to her. | 高估我对她的重要性了 | 
| [15:38] | I mean, Regina may have charged in | 瑞金娜也许会 | 
| [15:40] | to save Robin the Hero’s life, but me? | 拯救英雄罗宾 但是救我 | 
| [15:43] | Much less likely. | 这不太可能 | 
| [15:46] | – How? – Enchanted ropes. | -怎么回事 -这是魔绳 | 
| [15:48] | The only way you’re going anywhere is if I allow it. | 只有经过我的允许 你才能离开 | 
| [15:51] | And that’s not going to happen | 而这是不可能的 | 
| [15:53] | until I lure Regina here and destroy her. | 除非我把瑞金娜引来 并且消灭她 | 
| [15:57] | Do you really think killing Regina | 你真的认为杀了瑞金娜 | 
| [15:59] | is gonna solve your problems? | 你的问题就能解决了吗 | 
| [16:01] | All it will do is make a martyr of her, | 这只会让她成为烈士 | 
| [16:03] | and then nobody will be able to look at you | 然后所有的人看到你 | 
| [16:05] | without thinking of her. | 都会想到她 | 
| [16:06] | Belive me, that part is no fun at all. | 相信我 那样一点也不好玩 | 
| [16:09] | Oh, well, I suppose you have a better idea. | 看来你有更好的主意 | 
| [16:11] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 是的 | 
| [16:12] | Release me. | 放开我 | 
| [16:14] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我为什么要放开你 | 
| [16:16] | Because you were right — I don’t belong here. | 因为你说得对 我不属于这里 | 
| [16:19] | And neither do you. | 你也不属于这里 | 
| [16:22] | Maybe Regina was right. | 也许瑞金娜说得对 | 
| [16:23] | Maybe there is a reason that I’m here, | 也许我来这里是有原因的 | 
| [16:25] | but it’s not to save her. | 但不是为了救她 | 
| [16:27] | It’s to save you. | 是为了救你 | 
| [16:29] | I don’t know what you’ve heard about me, | 我不知道你听说过我多少事 | 
| [16:31] | but I don’t need saving. | 但是我不需要被人救 | 
| [16:35] | Don’t you? | 不需要吗 | 
| [16:36] | ‘Cause it looks to me as if you could really use | 因为在我看来 你似乎真的 | 
| [16:38] | a place to get a fresh start. | 需要重新开始 | 
| [16:40] | A fresh start? | 重新开始 | 
| [16:41] | Doing what? | 开始什么 | 
| [16:43] | My land is rather big. | 我来的地方很大 | 
| [16:46] | I’m sure we could find something that’ll pique your interest. | 我相信我们能找到令你感兴趣的事 | 
| [16:50] | I’d think about it if I was you. | 要是我就会好好想想 | 
| [16:53] | Because regardless of how things go down here today, | 因为不管今天的结局如何 | 
| [16:56] | you and I both know — in a town full of heroes, | 你我都知道 在一个充满英雄的小镇里 | 
| [16:59] | a villain like you doesn’t stand a chance. | 像你这样的坏人是没有机会获胜的 | 
| [17:02] | The only one who doesn’t stand a chance | 唯一没有机会获胜的人 | 
| [17:06] | is my better half. | 是另一半的我 | 
| [17:10] | As much as I enjoy our walks, Daddy, | 虽然我很喜欢和你散步 爸爸 | 
| [17:13] | you can just give me the map and the spell book, | 但你可以直接把地图和咒语书给我 | 
| [17:15] | and I can magic us there. | 我可以用魔法把我们送过去 | 
| [17:16] | It’ll be much quicker. | 那样会快很多 | 
| [17:17] | There’s no need. | 没有必要 | 
| [17:19] | We’re here. | 我们到了 | 
| [17:31] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 | 
| [17:35] | Mother’s spell book never would have led us here. | 母亲的魔法书绝不会带我们到这里 | 
| [17:37] | It’s practically dripping with light magic. | 这几乎满是光明魔法 | 
| [17:40] | You’re right. | 没错 | 
| [17:41] | That’s because I never learned about this place | 因为我不是从魔法书中 | 
| [17:43] | from a spell book. | 得知这里的 | 
| [17:46] | Then what brought you here? | 那是什么带你来到这儿的 | 
| [17:49] | The fairy. | 那个仙子 | 
| [17:53] | Tinker Bell. | 小叮当 | 
| [17:57] | So you lied to me. | 这么说你对我撒了谎 | 
| [18:00] | This was never about getting my revenge. | 这与报仇毫无关系 | 
| [18:03] | No, Regina. | 是的 瑞金娜 | 
| [18:05] | This is about getting something much better. | 这与得到一些更好的东西有关 | 
| [18:09] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [18:14] | That’s what we’re here for — | 我们来这里就为了这个 | 
| [18:17] | Cupid’s Arrow. | 丘比特之箭 | 
| [18:19] | You brought me here for a love spell? | 你带我来这里就为了一个爱情魔法 | 
| [18:22] | It’s not a love spell. | 这不是爱情魔法 | 
| [18:24] | I know they don’t work. | 我知道那不管用 | 
| [18:26] | This arrow is a tool. | 这支箭是一个工具 | 
| [18:28] | It will lead you to gaze upon the person you love most. | 它会带你见到你最爱的人 | 
| [18:33] | The fairy told me about the man with the lion tattoo. | 那个仙子和我说了有狮子文身男人的事 | 
| [18:37] | You could use it to find him. | 你可以用这支箭找到他 | 
| [18:39] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 | 
| [18:42] | I always thought you were the one person on my side. | 我一直以为你是唯一站在我这边的人 | 
| [18:47] | Regina, don’t you see that I am? | 瑞金娜 你难道看不出我确实支持着你吗 | 
| [18:50] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [18:52] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 | 
| [18:56] | Getting what I came for. | 拿到我想要的东西 | 
| [19:03] | My revenge. | 复仇 | 
| [19:10] | Dead men tell no tales. | 死无对证 | 
| [19:20] | That’s David’s father. | 那是戴维的父亲 | 
| [19:27] | It was you. | 是你 | 
| [19:30] | Emma, let me explain. | 艾玛 容我解释 | 
| [19:31] | No, it seems very clear to me. | 不用了 对我来说已经很清楚了 | 
| [19:32] | I swear to you — I wanted to tell you. | 我向你发誓 我想告诉你的 | 
| [19:34] | I tried. | 我想告诉你的 | 
| [19:36] | But then you found that ring, | 可之后你找到了那枚戒指 | 
| [19:37] | and I just couldn’t bear to ruin that happiness. | 我只是不忍毁掉那份幸福 | 
| [19:41] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样做 | 
| [19:44] | I’ve been asking myself the same question, | 我也一直在问自己相同的问题 | 
| [19:46] | and all I can say | 我只能说 | 
| [19:48] | is that I was a broken man for a very long time, | 很长时间以来我都是一个有问题的人 | 
| [19:50] | – and I did horrendous things. – I’m not talking about that. | -也做了很多可怕的事 -我说的不是那个 | 
| [19:52] | I’m talking about this. | 我说的是这件事 | 
| [19:56] | You were about to burn your own memories. | 你正打算烧了你的记忆 | 
| [19:57] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 | 
| [20:00] | Because I was ashamed, Emma, | 因为我很惭愧 艾玛 | 
| [20:02] | and scared of losing you | 害怕失去你 | 
| [20:04] | and everything that matters to me. | 以及一切对我重要的东西 | 
| [20:06] | And you really think that would happen | 在我们经历了一切后 | 
| [20:06] | after everything we’ve been through? | 你真觉得我会那样吗 | 
| [20:07] | You tell me — how am I supposed to | 你来告诉我 在做了那事以后 | 
| [20:09] | sit across from your mother and father at the table | 我如何才能坐在你父母对面 | 
| [20:12] | and look them in the eye after what I’ve done? | 在饭桌上正视他们的眼睛 | 
| [20:14] | I’m not saying it would be easy. | 我没说那会容易 | 
| [20:16] | You know them. You know they would forgive you. | 你了解他们 你知道他们会原谅你的 | 
| [20:18] | That’s who they are. | 他们就是那样的人 | 
| [20:19] | This isn’t just about them. | 这不只是因为他们 | 
| [20:22] | This is about me. | 还因为我自己 | 
| [20:24] | I already destroyed my own family once, | 我已经毁掉过一次自己的家庭了 | 
| [20:27] | and that was hard enough, | 那已经够难受的了 | 
| [20:28] | but knowing that I destroyed yours, too, I just… | 但现在知道我也毁了你的家庭 我只是… | 
| [20:32] | I didn’t know how I could live with that. | 不知道自己要怎样承受 | 
| [20:36] | You come to me, Hook, and you lean on me | 你来找我啊 虎克 你可以依赖的人是我 | 
| [20:38] | and you trust me! | 你相信的人也是我 | 
| [20:40] | We have to stop hiding things from each other. | 我们不能再相互隐瞒了 | 
| [20:44] | The man I fell in love with would know that. | 我爱上的那个人应该知道这点的 | 
| [20:47] | You would know that we would do things together. | 你应该知道我们可以一起解决问题的 | 
| [20:52] | Emma — | 艾玛 | 
| [20:53] | That is what I agreed to marry. | 我是这样认为才同意结婚的 | 
| [20:54] | That is what I thought that we were together. | 我也以为我们在一起时是这样的 | 
| [20:59] | Until you’re ready for that… | 直到你真的准备好了 | 
| [21:04] | …then we can talk. | 那时我们再谈 | 
| [21:34] | Triple-check everything. | 第三遍检查 | 
| [21:35] | I don’t know when we’ll see land again. | 不知道我们再看见大陆会是什么时候 | 
| [21:37] | You never told me where you were heading off to. | 你还没告诉过我你要去哪儿 | 
| [21:41] | You know very well that destinations never matter. | 你非常清楚目的地从来都不重要 | 
| [21:44] | It’s what we learn on the way. | 重要的是我们在旅程中学到的东西 | 
| [21:48] | I didn’t expect to see you, Killian, | 我没想到会见到你 基利安 | 
| [21:50] | which has me wondering what happened. | 这让我疑惑发生了什么 | 
| [21:54] | You gave me two good pieces of advice, | 你给了我两条好建议 | 
| [21:56] | and I took neither. | 我都没采纳 | 
| [21:57] | Can you fix it? | 能弥补吗 | 
| [22:00] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不能 | 
| [22:03] | I’m not the man she needs me to be. | 我并不是她需要我成为的那个人 | 
| [22:07] | And I need — I need to find that man again. | 我得… 我得重新找回那个人 | 
| [22:10] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么办呢 | 
| [22:13] | Do you remember what you told me | 你还记得我第一次登上这艘船时 | 
| [22:14] | the first time I was on this vessel? | 你对我说了什么吗 | 
| [22:16] | You said the Nautilus could help a man discover | 你说鹦鹉螺号能助人发现 | 
| [22:19] | who he could be. | 他能成为什么样的人 | 
| [22:20] | And I was hoping… | 所以我希望… | 
| [22:24] | I was hoping you might have room for one more. | 我希望船上还有空位 | 
| [22:28] | Well, then. | 好吧 | 
| [22:30] | Captain Hook is always welcome on the Nautilus. | 鹦鹉螺号一向欢迎虎克船长 | 
| [22:34] | We push off at nightfall. | 我们傍晚起锚 | 
| [22:49] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这 | 
| [22:51] | I couldn’t let anything happen to you. | 我不能任由你遭遇不测 | 
| [22:57] | He’s not the one you should be worried about. | 你该担心的人并不是他 | 
| [23:03] | So that’s your plan. | 原来这就是你的计划 | 
| [23:06] | You’re going to separate us. | 你要将我们俩分开 | 
| [23:08] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [23:09] | Then I’m going to do what you tried to do to me — | 然后我要以其人之道还治其人之身 | 
| [23:12] | destroy you. | 我要毁掉你 | 
| [23:25] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 总算成功了 | 
| [23:28] | Why? What are you doing? | 为什么 你要干什么 | 
| [23:31] | Making good use of Mother’s spell book, | 我在好好利用妈妈的咒语书 | 
| [23:34] | like you said we would — | 就像你说的那样 | 
| [23:37] | to find Snow White. | 找到白雪 | 
| [23:41] | Regina, please. | 瑞金娜 求你 | 
| [23:43] | Not everyone gets a second chance at love. | 不是所有人都能再次得到爱情 | 
| [23:47] | Put all this aside and go find that man. | 放下这一切去找那个人吧 | 
| [23:50] | Remember how you said | 记不记得你说过 | 
| [23:52] | this arrow will lead me to gaze upon the person I love most? | 这只箭会带我看到我最爱的人 | 
| [24:00] | Well, there’s a very thin line between love and hate. | 爱与恨只有一线之隔 | 
| [24:09] | There. | 好了 | 
| [24:12] | That’s much better. | 这样就好多了 | 
| [24:16] | Now it will lead me to gaze upon the person I hate most. | 这下它就能带我看到我最恨的人了 | 
| [24:26] | Snow White. | 白雪 | 
| [24:31] | It’s always about revenge with us, isn’t it? | 我们总是要和复仇扯上关系 是不是 | 
| [24:35] | You know what? | 我告诉你 | 
| [24:37] | Trim away. | 你尽管动手 | 
| [24:39] | After all the damage you’ve done because of me, | 你已经因为我而做了那么多坏事 | 
| [24:42] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [24:45] | This town’s just not big enough for the both of us. | 这个镇子不够大 容不下我们两个人 | 
| [24:48] | At last, we agree on something. | 我们终于达成了一个共识 | 
| [25:14] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见了 | 
| [25:29] | Now… | 现在… | 
| [25:31] | let’s finish this. | 来做个了结吧 | 
| [25:36] | Gladly. | 我很乐意 | 
| [25:55] | Why is it headed towards your castle? | 为什么朝你的城堡去了 | 
| [25:58] | She must know I’m not there. | 她肯定知道我不在那 | 
| [26:02] | So, she thinks she can steal from me. | 所以她觉得能偷走我的东西 | 
| [26:08] | Well, she’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 | 
| [26:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [26:21] | Hiding, are you? | 躲起来了 是吗 | 
| [26:28] | No. | 不 | 
| [26:32] | No! | 不 | 
| [26:36] | The spell should have worked. | 咒语本该起作用的 | 
| [26:38] | It should have led me to gaze upon the person I hate most! | 我本该让我看见我最恨的人 | 
| [26:52] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [26:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:12] | You tried to destroy me | 你试图毁掉我 | 
| [27:14] | because you couldn’t stand looking at the darkness? | 因为你无法忍受黑暗 | 
| [27:18] | Well, I can’t stand looking at the light. | 而我却受不了光明 | 
| [27:20] | Well, you don’t have to worry about that. | 这一点你用不着担心 | 
| [27:33] | You really believe you’re better than me. | 你真的以为你比我更好 | 
| [27:36] | Stronger than me?! | 比我更强大吗 | 
| [27:41] | Because you think you filled that nasty little hole inside you | 因为你以为你用爱 友谊和希望 | 
| [27:45] | with love and friendship and hope? | 就能填上你心中那个肮脏的窟窿吗 | 
| [27:51] | Well, you’ve been fooling yourself, because you haven’t. | 你一直在自欺欺人 因为你根本没填上 | 
| [27:54] | I’m still what’s inside of you. | 我仍然在你心中 | 
| [27:57] | I am all that will ever be there. | 我永远都会占据你的心 | 
| [28:00] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [28:08] | All those things in my life you can’t stand looking at — | 我生命中你无法忍受的那一切 | 
| [28:13] | they’re real. | 都是真实的 | 
| [28:14] | And now that I have them, | 我现在拥有了那些 | 
| [28:15] | you will never take them away from me. | 你永远都无法从我手中夺走 | 
| [28:25] | I hate you. | 我恨你 | 
| [28:46] | But I don’t. | 可我不恨你 | 
| [28:53] | Not anymore. | 再也不恨了 | 
| [29:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [29:03] | I’m going to do what we never could. | 我要做我们永远都做不到的事 | 
| [29:07] | I’m going to be brave for both of us | 我要为了我们俩而勇敢 | 
| [29:10] | and choose love over hate. | 选择爱摒弃恨 | 
| [29:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:48] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 | 
| [29:50] | I gave you some of my love — | 我把我的一些爱分给了你 | 
| [29:53] | love from Henry and Robin | 是亨利和罗宾对我的爱 | 
| [29:56] | and the people I care most about. | 还有我最关心的人的爱 | 
| [29:58] | And in return, I’m taking back some of your darkness. | 作为交换 我要拿回一些你的黑暗 | 
| [30:02] | Our darkness. | 我们的黑暗 | 
| [30:03] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [30:07] | You are a part of me. | 你是我的一部分 | 
| [30:10] | And I’m a part of you whether you like it or not. | 我也是你的一部分 无论你喜不喜欢 | 
| [30:17] | And now I love myself. | 我现在爱我自己 | 
| [30:22] | Which means so should you. | 所以你也应该是 | 
| [30:55] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 | 
| [30:57] | It’s just a lamp. | 只是盏灯 | 
| [31:00] | I’m more worried about the things that really matter, | 我更担心真正重要的事情 | 
| [31:03] | like Robin. | 比如罗宾 | 
| [31:05] | Please tell me he’s okay. | 请告诉我他没事 | 
| [31:06] | Oh, yes. He’s — he’s fine. | 是的 他… 没事 | 
| [31:08] | I actually kept my word | 其实我遵守了诺言 | 
| [31:10] | and sent him where he wanted to go. | 送他去了他想去的地方 | 
| [31:13] | Home. | 家 | 
| [31:15] | You mean… back to his land, | 你是说 回到他的世界 | 
| [31:18] | the realm you created with your wish? How? | 你许愿创造的国度吗 怎么做到的 | 
| [31:21] | Gold was too busy worrying about his son | 戈登之前太过忙于担心他的儿子 | 
| [31:23] | to mind the shop. | 没有打理店铺 | 
| [31:26] | Had a feeling I’d find a use for it. | 我感觉能利用一下 | 
| [31:30] | So, he’s gone, then. | 那么他已经走了 | 
| [31:34] | Oh, I’m sorry you didn’t get to say goodbye. | 很抱歉你没有机会道别 | 
| [31:38] | It’s probably better like this. | 这样也许更好 | 
| [31:40] | Do you still regret it — | 你还后悔吗 | 
| [31:40] | 镇长办公室 一个人来 最后一次 | |
| [31:43] | not walking through the door of that tavern | 那么多年前 没有走进 | 
| [31:45] | all those years ago? | 那间酒馆的门 | 
| [31:48] | If I had, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果那么做了 我就不会在这里了 | 
| [31:51] | I wouldn’t have Henry or my family or this town. | 我就不会拥有亨利 我的家人 还有童话镇 | 
| [31:57] | I can’t imagine a life without all that. | 无法想象没有那一切的生活 | 
| [32:00] | So, Tinker Bell was wrong, then. | 所以小叮当说错了 | 
| [32:03] | That isn’t your happy ending. | 那不是你的幸福结局 | 
| [32:06] | No, it isn’t. | 确实不是 | 
| [32:11] | But it did give me hope when I needed it most, | 但在我最需要时给了我希望 | 
| [32:14] | and that was just as important. | 那也一样重要 | 
| [32:17] | I wouldn’t mind a little bit of that right now. | 我现在不介意拥有一些了 | 
| [32:20] | What, you mean hope? | 什么 你是说希望吗 | 
| [32:22] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [32:24] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [32:27] | I’m not exactly sure what I’m supposed to do anymore. | 我其实不确定我该干什么了 | 
| [32:34] | I need a place where I can get a fresh start. | 我需要去一个我能重新来过的地方 | 
| [32:38] | But where that is, I… | 但那是哪里 我… | 
| [32:41] | haven’t a clue. | 还不清楚 | 
| [32:45] | I think I know someone who can help. | 我应该认识一个能做到的人 | 
| [32:52] | You want me to use the pen to send her…where? | 你想让我用笔送她去哪里 | 
| [32:55] | Well, that’s the thing — I don’t know. | 好吧 其实我也不太清楚 | 
| [32:57] | I-It has to be someplace where…she can start over, | 必须是一个她能重新来过的地方 | 
| [33:02] | have a chance at a new life. | 她有机会重新生活 | 
| [33:03] | Isn’t this against the rules? | 这不是违反规定吗 | 
| [33:05] | Actually, the rules say | 其实规定是 | 
| [33:07] | I’m not supposed to affect the lives of people in my book. | 我不该影响我书中人物的命运 | 
| [33:10] | She’s not — not technically, at least. | 她不是 至少严格说来不算 | 
| [33:13] | Hang on a minute. This is the Evil Queen we’re talking about. | 等等 我们讨论的是巫后 | 
| [33:16] | Wasn’t she just trying to murder us all? | 她之前不还想杀光我们吗 | 
| [33:18] | And Zelena makes a great point. | 塞琳娜说到点子上了 | 
| [33:19] | This is the same exact person | 正是这个人 | 
| [33:20] | who put us under a sleeping curse like five minutes ago. | 不久前对我们施了沉睡咒 | 
| [33:23] | Maybe she can start by undoing it before we trust her. | 也许她可以先解除咒语 我们再相信她 | 
| [33:26] | Well, she — she told me everything she knows about that. | 好吧 她告诉了我她知道的一切信息 | 
| [33:30] | It won’t be easy, but at least now we know where to start. | 解除咒语不容易 但我们现在至少有头绪了 | 
| [33:36] | As for her… | 至于她 | 
| [33:38] | Regina, I know you want to believe in her, | 瑞金娜 我知道你想相信她 | 
| [33:41] | but not everyone is redeemable. | 但不是每个人都能被救赎 | 
| [33:44] | But I was. | 但我可以 | 
| [33:46] | And that means she is. | 所以她也可以 | 
| [33:48] | And I’ve given her what she needs now to make the right choices. | 我已经给了她现在能够做出正确选择的东西 | 
| [33:53] | We just have to give her that chance, | 我们只用给她一个机会 | 
| [33:55] | like you all gave me. | 就像你们给我的 | 
| [33:58] | Heroes are so gullible. | 英雄们都太好骗 | 
| [34:00] | When you wake up a few months from now | 要是你几个月后醒来 | 
| [34:01] | to find her crushing your heart, don’t blame me. | 发现她正在捏碎你的心 别怪我 | 
| [34:07] | That won’t happen. | 不会发生那种事 | 
| [34:11] | Well, I…hope it won’t. | 好吧 但愿不会 | 
| [34:17] | All I can say is, I’m truly sorry for everything. | 我只能说 我真的为我所做的一切感到抱歉 | 
| [34:22] | And I promise to do the right thing now. | 我承诺现在要做对的事 | 
| [34:25] | And, Snow, I am…so sorry | 白雪 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [34:28] | for what I put you through… again. | 再一次置你们于那种境地 | 
| [34:40] | I knew you could be good, Mom. | 我就知道你能变好 妈妈 | 
| [34:44] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [34:49] | You’ve never called me that before. | 你以前从没那样叫过我 | 
| [34:55] | “Mom.” | “妈妈” | 
| [34:56] | It’s who you are. | 这才是真正的你 | 
| [35:07] | You still have my pen. | 你还拿着我的笔 | 
| [35:12] | You ready, Mom? | 准备好了吗 妈妈 | 
| [35:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:36] | Just promise me… | 只是要答应我 | 
| [35:39] | you won’t waste a single minute. | 你不会浪费一分一秒 | 
| [36:19] | Where do you think she went? | 你觉得她去了哪儿 | 
| [36:23] | There’s no way to know for sure, but… | 没办法确定 但… | 
| [36:28] | …I have my ideas. | 我有个想法 | 
| [36:37] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 | 
| [36:40] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [37:26] | If you’re gonna kidnap me again, may I humbly request | 如果你还想绑架我 我恳求你 | 
| [37:28] | I’m allowed to finish my ale first? | 先让我喝完酒 | 
| [37:30] | I’m not here to kidnap you. | 我不是来绑架你的 | 
| [37:33] | And I’m — I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉之前那么做了 | 
| [37:37] | So, if you’re standing here, can I assume | 如果你来这儿了 我想 | 
| [37:38] | that the villain plan didn’t work out so well? | 恶人计划是不是没有成功 | 
| [37:42] | It didn’t. | 是的 | 
| [37:44] | But, for the first time in — well, forever — | 但长久以来 我第一次 | 
| [37:49] | I’m okay with that. | 觉得那也没问题 | 
| [37:50] | You are? | 是吗 | 
| [37:52] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [37:54] | Let’s just say… | 这么说吧 | 
| [37:56] | I’ve had a change of heart. | 我的心发生了改变 | 
| [37:58] | – Have you, now? – I have. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [38:01] | And I was wondering if… maybe… | 我在想也许… | 
| [38:07] | I might buy you a drink? | 我可以请你喝一杯 | 
| [38:11] | Well, seeing as this is my realm, | 好吧 既然这是我的国度 | 
| [38:15] | how ’bout I buy you one? | 不如我请你 | 
| [38:38] | Hook! | 虎克 | 
| [38:40] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去别的地方吗 | 
| [38:41] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you and Emma. | 我一直到处在找你和艾玛 | 
| [38:42] | No, I was just, uh, grabbing some stuff from the Jolly Roger. | 不 我刚只是从海盗船上拿些东西 | 
| [38:45] | Is — is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 | 
| [38:48] | Oh, more than okay. | 好得不得了 | 
| [38:50] | I can hardly believe I’m about to say this. | 不敢相信我要说这些话 | 
| [38:53] | Regina did it. | 瑞金娜做到了 | 
| [38:55] | She actually did it. | 她真的做到了 | 
| [38:58] | Did what? | 做到了什么 | 
| [39:00] | Vanquished the Evil Queen — | 战胜了巫后 | 
| [39:02] | redeemed her, even, gave her a happy ending, | 救赎了她 甚至给了她完美结局 | 
| [39:04] | even if she doesn’t realize it yet. | 虽然她自己还没意识到 | 
| [39:08] | The — the Evil Queen got a happy ending? | 巫后得到了幸福结局吗 | 
| [39:11] | I know. | 是吧 | 
| [39:12] | I honestly didn’t think it was possible | 其实我之前觉得不可能 | 
| [39:13] | for someone like her — not after all of these years. | 她曾是那样的人 过了这么多年 | 
| [39:17] | But it was. | 但确实可能 | 
| [39:19] | And tonight reminded me of something | 今晚让我想起 | 
| [39:21] | that I hope I never forget again — | 我希望我永远不再忘记的事 | 
| [39:24] | love can save even the darkest souls. | 爱能拯救最黑暗的灵魂 | 
| [39:28] | You just have to believe in it. | 你只需要去相信 | 
| [39:32] | Speaking of love… | 说到爱 | 
| [39:35] | Emma told me. | 艾玛告诉我了 | 
| [39:37] | Killian, I couldn’t be happier for you — | 基利安 我真是太为你高兴了 | 
| [39:40] | both of you. | 为你俩高兴 | 
| [39:44] | She has waited a long time | 她等了那么久 | 
| [39:45] | to find the right person with whom to share her life. | 终于找到了共度余生的合适人选 | 
| [39:49] | I’m so happy it’s you. | 我很高兴是你 | 
| [40:00] | You’ll let her know? | 你会告诉她吗 | 
| [40:02] | Uh, know — know what? | 告诉她什么 | 
| [40:04] | Oh, that Regina’s okay. | 瑞金娜没事 | 
| [40:06] | Yeah, yeah. Of course — course I will. | 当然 我当然会告诉她 | 
| [40:08] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [40:13] | It’s so cold out here. Go home. | 外面好冷 回去吧 | 
| [40:57] | Are you ready for adventure, Captain? | 你准备好冒险了吗 船长 | 
| [41:00] | No. | 没有 | 
| [41:01] | I’m done running. | 我不会再逃避了 | 
| [41:02] | I’m going back to Emma. | 我要回去找艾玛 | 
| [41:05] | Even villains get second chances — | 恶人也能有第二次机会 | 
| [41:06] | and, hopefully, even third ones. | 但愿还有第三次 | 
| [41:09] | I couldn’t be happier to hear that. | 听到这话 我开心极了 | 
| [41:13] | I wish you all the happiness. | 祝你们拥有一切的幸福 | 
| [41:17] | And I, you. | 也祝你幸福 | 
| [41:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [41:21] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [41:25] | We’re…submerging, Captain. | 船要下潜了 船长 | 
| [41:27] | I didn’t give that order. | 我没下命令 | 
| [41:28] | But I did. | 但我下了 | 
| [41:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [41:35] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [41:37] | Sorry to commandeer your vessel, Captain, | 抱歉征用了你的船 船长 | 
| [41:39] | but I’m afraid for what I have planned, | 但恐怕为了我的计划 | 
| [41:42] | you can’t be in Storybrooke. | 你不能待在童话镇 |