时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Agrabah is in terrible danger. | 阿格拉巴很危险 |
[00:04] | I wish for you to take us to Agrabah. | 我希望你送我们去阿格拉巴 |
[00:07] | We have to stop hiding things from each other. | 我们不能再相互隐瞒了 |
[00:09] | I’m not the man she needs me to be. | 我并不是她需要我成为的那个人 |
[00:11] | I was hoping you might have room for one more. | 我希望船上还有空位 |
[00:13] | We’re…submerging, Captain. | 船要下潜了 船长 |
[00:15] | I didn’t give that order. | 我没下命令 |
[00:16] | But I did. | 但我下了 |
[00:22] | – You okay, Dad? – I don’t know. | -你没事吧 爸爸 -我不知道 |
[00:24] | So…Hook, he…killed my father? | 那么…虎克 他杀了我爸爸 |
[00:28] | Okay, that’s a little tough to process. | 好吧 这有点不好接受 |
[00:31] | I was hoping I wouldn’t have to tell you. | 我本希望我不用告诉你的 |
[00:33] | Where the hell is Hook anyway? | 虎克在哪 |
[00:35] | He didn’t have the guts to come and tell me himself? | 他没胆子自己来告诉我吗 |
[00:37] | There’s more. | 还不止 |
[00:38] | Hook… he…left town. | 虎克 离开了 |
[00:41] | What? | 什么 |
[00:43] | We had a big fight about him hiding this, | 我们为他的隐瞒大吵了一架 |
[00:45] | and I told him if he wasn’t ready to trust me, that… | 我说 如果他还没准备好信任我 |
[00:48] | that we shouldn’t talk for a while, | 那我们就暂时别见了 |
[00:50] | so I guess he wasn’t ready, | 所以我猜他还没准备好 |
[00:51] | because Leroy saw him on the docks, | 因为勒罗伊看到他在码头上 |
[00:52] | and he got on the Nautilus and just…sailed away. | 登上了鹦鹉螺号 开船走了 |
[00:57] | Emma, I’m so sorry. | 艾玛 我很遗憾 |
[01:35] | Is everyone okay?! | 大家都好吗 |
[01:38] | Nemo! | 尼莫 |
[01:40] | You can let go. I’m fine. | 你们可以放开了 我没事 |
[01:42] | What the hell happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[01:44] | We just portaled into another realm. | 我们被传送进了另一个王国 |
[01:46] | Usually we secure things first, | 一般我们会先把东西都固定好 |
[01:47] | but your friend gave us no warning. | 但你的朋友没给我警告 |
[01:49] | I assure you — Gideon is not my friend. | 我向你保证 吉迪恩不是我的朋友 |
[01:52] | I have no idea why he wants me gone, | 我不知道他为什么希望我离开 |
[01:54] | but I have to get back to Emma. | 但我得回到艾玛身边 |
[01:56] | We have to turn around. | 我们得调头 |
[01:56] | We’re headed back to Storybrooke. | 回童话镇 |
[01:59] | That’s not possible, Brother. | 那不可能 哥哥 |
[02:00] | Like hell it isn’t. | 怎么不可能 |
[02:02] | Nemo just said that the Nautilus can travel between realms. | 尼莫刚说鹦鹉螺号可以在各王国之间穿梭 |
[02:05] | But to do that requires something we don’t have… | 但那需要一件我们没有的东西 |
[02:09] | …Kraken’s blood. | 海妖血 |
[02:11] | And Gideon used the last of it. | 吉迪恩都用尽了 |
[02:15] | I’m sorry, Killian. | 对不起 基利安 |
[02:16] | “Sorry” isn’t good enough. | 光”对不起”不行 |
[02:19] | Emma’s in danger. She thinks that I’ve abandoned her. | 艾玛有危险 她以为我抛弃了她 |
[02:21] | I have to get back and tell her the truth. | 我必须回去 告诉她实情 |
[02:23] | Did you not hear the Captain? | 你没听到船长的话吗 |
[02:25] | We have no Kraken’s blood. | 我们没有海妖血 |
[02:28] | Well, you know who does? A Kraken! | 知道谁有吗 海妖 |
[02:31] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[02:33] | I spent a lifetime running away from those beasts. | 我这辈子都在逃避那些怪物 |
[02:36] | Then they won’t know to expect us. | 那它们肯定料不到我们会来 |
[02:39] | Gentlemen… let’s go hunting. | 先生们 我们去打猎吧 |
[03:00] | Are we done searching yet? | 找完了吗 |
[03:02] | You can ask the same question a hundred times | 同一个问题你问上百次 |
[03:05] | and you will get the same answer — | 也都是同样的回答 |
[03:07] | we search until we find Agrabah. | 我们要一直找 直到找到阿格拉巴 |
[03:08] | We’ve been searching for days. I’m hungry. I’m cold. | 我们已经找了好几天了 我又饿又冷 |
[03:12] | And I’m really more built for the desert, you know? | 我真的更适合沙漠气候 |
[03:15] | Let’s just admit it — the wish, it didn’t work. | 我们承认吧 愿望没有实现 |
[03:17] | It might have worked. | 可能实现了 |
[03:19] | It took us to an empty field in the middle of the Magic Forest. | 它带我们去了魔术森林中央的一片空地上 |
[03:21] | Enchanted Forest. | 是魔法森林 |
[03:22] | I don’t care what you call it. | 我才不管它叫什么 |
[03:24] | Agrabah isn’t here! | 阿格拉巴不在这里 |
[03:29] | I guess what they say about wishes is true. | 我猜关于愿望的说法是真的 |
[03:31] | There’s always a catch, always a price to pay. | 总有个条件 总有代价 |
[03:36] | Jasmine. | 茉莉 |
[03:39] | I think it’s time we go home. | 我觉得该回家了 |
[03:41] | In case you haven’t been paying attention, I have no home! | 你也许没注意到 我没有家了 |
[03:43] | No. I know. I-I meant you can make a new one in Storybrooke. | 不 我知道 我是说你可以在童话镇安新家 |
[03:48] | I mean, it’s not such a bad place. | 那里也不差 |
[03:51] | They’re nice people… | 他们人很好 |
[03:52] | like, you know… | 你知道的 |
[03:54] | me. | 比如我 |
[03:57] | Jasmine. | 茉莉 |
[03:59] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[04:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:03] | Come on, Princess. | 拜托 公主 |
[04:05] | How many times are you almost gonna kiss me? | 你要多少次差点吻我 |
[04:07] | I mean, what are you so afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
[04:09] | I’m not afraid. | 我才不怕 |
[04:10] | And you…have a very high opinion of yourself. | 你对自己好自信 |
[04:13] | – Now, please, just, let’s…go. – Jasmine, j– | -拜托 我们走吧 -茉莉 |
[04:18] | Where did that come from? | 那是哪来的 |
[04:21] | From your pocket. | 你兜里 |
[04:23] | I never had that before. | 这之前没有的 |
[04:26] | The wish must have put it in there. | 一定是愿望放进去的 |
[04:30] | What’s wrong? What is that? | 怎么了 这是什么 |
[04:32] | The price of the wish. | 愿望的代价 |
[04:35] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[04:37] | The wish didn’t give me Agrabah. | 愿望没有给我阿格拉巴 |
[04:39] | The wish gave me a reminder of how I failed Agrabah. | 愿望提醒了我 我是如何辜负了阿格拉巴 |
[04:51] | And now… | 现在 |
[04:53] | …I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该怎么办了 |
[05:01] | I give you the greatest crown jewel in Agrabah. | 我向各位呈上 阿格拉巴最美的王冠珠宝 |
[05:05] | And for the lucky prince who marries my daughter, | 对于那位有幸能迎娶我女儿的王子 |
[05:09] | this shall be her dowry. | 这就是她的嫁妆 |
[05:12] | That is… quite a prize indeed. | 这的确是好个奖赏 |
[05:16] | Do you mean me… or the diamond? | 你是说我 还是这钻石 |
[05:19] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[05:21] | So you can all leave now. | 你们都可以走了 |
[05:23] | There will be no engagement today. | 今天不会订婚的 |
[05:28] | Jasmine, please. | 茉莉 求你 |
[05:32] | I know you want to marry for love. | 我知道你想为爱结婚 |
[05:35] | Shouldn’t everyone? | 难道不是每个人都该如此吗 |
[05:37] | For a princess, duty comes first. | 但作为公主 责任在先 |
[05:41] | Jafar is threatening Agrabah. | 贾法尔在威胁阿格拉巴 |
[05:43] | We need a prince… with an army. | 我们需要一位坐拥军队的王子 |
[05:46] | We need a hero, and I already found one. | 我们需要一个英雄 我已经找到他了 |
[05:50] | His name is Aladdin. | 他叫阿拉丁 |
[05:52] | But Aladdin is a hero no longer. | 但阿拉丁已经不是英雄了 |
[05:56] | He fought way too many battles, and now is broken. | 他打了太多次战役 如今已经伤痕累累 |
[06:01] | And these spoiled little princes, | 这些骄纵的王子 |
[06:04] | well, they’ll never fill his shoes. | 肯定无法接替他 |
[06:07] | And who is this, | 你是谁 |
[06:09] | that would dare insult Prince Achmed?! | 胆敢侮辱艾哈迈德王子 |
[06:13] | Well, no one, really. | 也不是谁 |
[06:16] | Just a bastard child from lower Agrabah… | 就是阿格拉巴市井的一个私生子 |
[06:21] | who’s always wondered | 他一直想知道 |
[06:23] | what it would be like to be a prince. | 做个王子是什么感觉 |
[06:37] | Your father is right to marry you off. | 你父亲想把你嫁掉是正确的 |
[06:42] | But not to these cowards. | 但不该嫁给这些怂包 |
[06:45] | No…I’m afraid the only way to save your kingdom… | 不 拯救你的王国唯一办法 |
[06:53] | …is to marry me. | 就是嫁给我 |
[06:55] | That… will never happen. | 那不可能 |
[06:58] | Well, that is entirely your choice. | 这要你来决定了 |
[07:01] | Either you marry me by sundown, | 你要么在日落前嫁给我 |
[07:04] | or Agrabah will be destroyed. | 要么阿格拉巴就会被毁灭 |
[07:16] | This is why I live in the desert. | 所以我要住在沙漠里 |
[07:18] | Too much water makes me nervous. | 水多了会让我紧张 |
[07:20] | Just a little further. | 再远点就到了 |
[07:22] | Then I’ll wish you free… | 然后我就许愿放了你 |
[07:23] | and dump this lamp so deep, | 把灯抛下深水 |
[07:25] | it doesn’t hurt anyone ever again. | 让它再无法伤人 |
[07:26] | I think this is far enough. | 我觉得这里够远了 |
[07:29] | If the water gets rough, we’re too far away from shore. | 如果起浪 我们离岸太远了 |
[07:32] | And, in case you’ve forgotten, we can’t swim. | 如果你忘了 我们不会游泳 |
[07:35] | I’m not sure if that’s fear talking or laziness. | 我不知道这是恐惧 还是懒惰 |
[07:38] | Give me the oars. | 给我桨 |
[07:40] | Jasmine, duck. | 茉莉 躲开 |
[07:41] | Where?! | 哪里 |
[07:43] | Duck! | 躲开 |
[07:46] | What the hell is that?! | 那是什么 |
[07:48] | I once read about it in a book, but I can’t remember the name! | 我曾在一本书里读到过它 我记不得名字了 |
[07:52] | Never mind! I don’t care what it’s called! Just hit it! | 算了 我才不管它叫什么 打就是了 |
[08:13] | Captain Hook! | 虎克船长 |
[08:16] | Well, I guess there is good luck when you need it. | 看来需要运气的时候它真会来 |
[08:19] | What are you doing in the Enchanted Forest? | 你在魔法森林做什么 |
[08:21] | Trying to get the hell out of it. | 想办法离开 |
[08:22] | Now climb aboard before you get yourselves killed. | 快上船来 别害自己送命了 |
[08:38] | I can’t believe none of this was ever digitized. | 真不敢相信这些都没进行过数字化 |
[08:40] | Well, most of these files | 大部分文件 |
[08:42] | were created with Dark Curse technology, so… | 都是用黑暗诅咒科技创造出来的 |
[08:44] | Time to fix it. | 该做些改进了 |
[08:47] | If busywork helps, busywork it is. | 如果找点活儿干能让你好受点 那也好 |
[08:48] | It is not busywork. | 不是找活儿干 |
[08:50] | It is necessary, and it beats chasing down dwarfs. | 这很有必要 总比去找矮人强 |
[08:52] | Debatable. | 未必 |
[08:53] | I’ve got just the thing to mend a broken heart. | 我有能修复伤心的东西 |
[08:56] | Whatever spell that is, I don’t want it. | 不管是什么咒语 我不要 |
[08:57] | I’m seriously not in the mood for magic. | 我真心没心情要魔法 |
[08:58] | Well, who said anything about magic? | 谁说到魔法了 |
[09:02] | It’s a 2-for-1 drink coupon at that new pub. | 是新酒吧的买一送一优惠券 |
[09:05] | Aesop’s Tables. | 伊索酒吧 |
[09:06] | It’d be a shame to waste it. | 浪费了多可惜 |
[09:07] | Really? You think half-priced liquor is the way to go? | 真的吗 你觉得半价酒水是治愈情伤的办法 |
[09:10] | I certainly do. We need a ladies’ night out. | 是的 我们姑娘该出去玩一晚 |
[09:12] | Me, Emma and…Snow. | 我 艾玛和白雪 |
[09:16] | Remember she’s in a sleeping curse? | 她中了沉睡咒 |
[09:17] | She’s at home asleep. | 她在家睡觉呢 |
[09:19] | Well, she doesn’t have to be asleep. | 她不非得睡着 |
[09:24] | Come on. I just woke up. | 拜托 我才醒来 |
[09:28] | I guess she doesn’t have to be asleep. | 她的确是不非得睡觉 |
[09:34] | I can’t. I’m about to go on patrol. | 不行 我正要去巡逻呢 |
[09:36] | And shouldn’t you be trying to break that curse? | 而且你不该努力打破那个诅咒吗 |
[09:38] | Well, I’m working on it, but I could use a break. | 我在想办法了 但我需要休息一下 |
[09:41] | We all could. | 我们都需要 |
[09:44] | I know you’re hurting. | 我知道你在伤心 |
[09:46] | And I know you’re trying to hide it because you’re… | 我知道你在隐瞒 因为你是 |
[09:49] | …Emma. | 艾玛 |
[09:50] | But you can’t just run from this. | 但你不能逃避 |
[09:53] | I didn’t run. Hook ran. | 我没逃 是虎克逃了 |
[09:55] | So, there’s nothing more to say. | 没什么可说的了 |
[10:07] | The Kraken destroyed our starboard propeller. | 海妖撞坏了我们的右舷推进器 |
[10:09] | Liam, take Martin and Harris and get on repairs. Let’s go. | 利亚姆 带马丁和哈里斯去维修 去吧 |
[10:11] | You heard the captain. Come on! | 你们听到船长命令了 快去 |
[10:15] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[10:17] | You both have made a bloody mess of this. | 你俩把事情搞得一团糟 |
[10:18] | Have you got any idea how rare a Kraken is?! | 你们知道海妖多少见吗 |
[10:21] | I need its blood to get back to Emma. She’s in danger. | 我需要它的血才能回到艾玛身边 她有危险 |
[10:24] | And now…now I’ve got no way of getting back home! | 现在 我没办法回家了 |
[10:32] | Unless, of course… | 除非 |
[10:36] | Unless you lend me one of your wishes. | 除非你借我一个愿望 |
[10:38] | A wish won’t get you back to Emma. | 愿望是不会让你回到艾玛身边的 |
[10:40] | They never work how you want. | 愿望从不会如你所愿 |
[10:41] | I mean, we never even found Agrabah. | 我们都没找到阿格拉巴 |
[10:44] | So now we’re all separated from home. | 现在我们都远离了家乡 |
[10:48] | You got any idea who took yours? | 知道是谁夺走了你们的家乡吗 |
[10:50] | – We don’t have a clue. – Jafar. | -我们不知道 -贾法尔 |
[10:52] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[10:54] | It was…Jafar. | 是贾法尔 |
[10:56] | – But you said with – I know what I said. | -但你说 -我知道我说了什么 |
[10:58] | I should have told you the whole story, and I’m sorry. | 我该把全部经过告诉你的 对不起 |
[11:00] | Sorry’s not the half of it. | 对不起有什么用 |
[11:02] | If Jafar took Agrabah, | 如果贾法尔带走了阿格拉巴 |
[11:03] | why the hell aren’t we looking for Jafar? | 我们为什么不去找他 |
[11:05] | Because I can’t face him again! | 因为我不能再面对他了 |
[11:10] | He ripped away everything that I cared about — | 他夺走了我在乎的一切 |
[11:13] | my home, my father, my people. | 我的家园 我父亲 我的人民 |
[11:17] | So forgive me if I’m… | 原谅我 我… |
[11:20] | …afraid of him. | 怕他 |
[11:22] | Hell, he scares me, too. | 他也让我害怕 |
[11:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[11:27] | We can’t find Jafar any more than we can find Agrabah. | 我们找不到贾法尔 也找不到阿格拉巴 |
[11:30] | Actually… that’s not quite true, love. | 其实 这倒未必 亲爱的 |
[11:35] | Jafar — he’s a man with revenge in his heart, yes? | 贾法尔 他是个心怀复仇的人 是吧 |
[11:39] | Well, on this ship… | 在这艘船上 |
[11:43] | …we have something to find such a man. | 我们有东西能找到这样的人 |
[11:47] | What about getting back to Storybrooke? | 你不是要回童话镇吗 |
[11:48] | This is my way back. | 这就是我回去的路 |
[11:51] | I’ve heard that Jafar is quite handy | 我听说贾法尔很擅长 |
[11:53] | at traveling between realms. | 穿越国度 |
[11:54] | And you think he’s just gonna do you a favor? | 你觉得他会帮你个忙吗 |
[11:57] | I think I’m pretty good at convincing people. | 我觉得我很会说服别人 |
[12:00] | With any luck, we’ll all get back home. | 如果走运 我们都能回家 |
[12:02] | What do you say, Princess? | 怎么样 公主 |
[12:06] | You have nothing to fear. | 你不必害怕 |
[12:08] | This time you won’t have to face him alone. | 这次 你不用单独面对他 |
[12:13] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[12:15] | perhaps Agrabah has found its hero at last. | 或许阿格拉巴终于找到了它的英雄 |
[13:05] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:15] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[13:17] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好 我就来 |
[13:20] | Henry, can you take this out to the shed later? | 亨利 你待会儿能把这拿去仓库吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah. Whatever you want. | 嗯 没问题 |
[13:45] | I was called here about a fight? | 有人报案说发生了口角 |
[13:46] | I’m assuming it was these guys? | 是他们吗 |
[13:48] | I’ve been here all day. I didn’t see any kind of fight, Sheriff. | 我在这儿待一整天了 没有什么口角啊 警长 |
[13:50] | Are you sure you got the right bar? | 确定是这间酒吧吗 |
[13:53] | She’s sure. | 是的 |
[13:56] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[13:57] | You two called in a fake fight? | 你俩报假警 |
[13:59] | Fake fight. Real friends. | 假报警 真朋友 |
[14:01] | We’re worried about you, Emma. | 我们担心你 艾玛 |
[14:02] | You have to stop holding everything in. | 你不能总憋着了 |
[14:04] | Regina’s so right. Have you tried these drinks? | 瑞金娜说得对 你尝过这酒了吗 |
[14:07] | They’re supposedly “artisanal,” which, I think, means “strong”. | 据说是”手工”酿造 貌似是”有劲”的意思 |
[14:12] | How many has she had? | 她喝多少了 |
[14:13] | If you can believe it, that’s her first. | 你相信吗 那是她第一杯 |
[14:15] | I have a toddler – and a sleeping curse at home. | 家里有幼儿和沉睡咒等着我 |
[14:17] | I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[14:18] | Misery, meet company. | 痛苦 这位也是 |
[14:20] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[14:21] | Now, take a seat… | 坐吧 |
[14:23] | and tell us all about that no-good pirate. | 跟我们讲讲那个渣男海盗 |
[14:32] | Does it help? | 这样有用吗 |
[14:35] | Staring into the sea? | 盯着大海 |
[14:36] | How long have you been watching me? | 你看我多久了 |
[14:38] | Long enough to recognize that look. | 足以认出那个表情 |
[14:41] | And what look would that be? | 什么表情 |
[14:44] | The look of someone who misses home. | 思乡的表情 |
[14:55] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[14:56] | I never thought I’d live anywhere but the sea. | 我从没想过我会住在大海以外的地方 |
[15:00] | But you’re right. | 但是你说得对 |
[15:02] | I do miss that patch of dirt we called home. | 我的确很想念我们称之为家的那块土地 |
[15:06] | And every moment… I stay here… | 在这里的每一刻 |
[15:10] | is killing me. | 都让我痛苦难当 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[15:12] | And the thoughts of the person that you love, | 想到自己深爱的人 |
[15:15] | not knowing how you truly feel… | 不知道自己的真实感受 |
[15:17] | It’s the hardest thing in the world. | 这是世上最难过的事 |
[15:22] | Never mind. Forget I said that. | 无所谓了 当我没说过 |
[15:26] | What’s with you and Aladdin anyway? | 你和阿拉丁到底是怎么回事 |
[15:29] | You don’t think he’s good enough for a princess? | 你觉得他配不上公主吗 |
[15:33] | Actually, it’s the other way around. | 其实是我配不上他 |
[15:35] | I’ve made some terrible mistakes, you know. | 我犯了一些可怕的错误 |
[15:39] | A princess has a duty to her people and…I failed them. | 公主对她的人民有责任 而我辜负了他们 |
[15:44] | So there’s just no point in it. | 所以已经没有意义了 |
[15:48] | After all that I’ve done… I don’t really deserve love. | 我做了这些事后 我真的不配得到爱 |
[15:56] | You know, I used to think like that. | 我以前也常这么想 |
[16:02] | And then I realized that… | 然后我意识到 |
[16:04] | hiding behind the guilt was the coward’s answer. | 躲在愧疚的背后是懦夫的回应 |
[16:09] | Then I suppose I am a coward. | 那我想我就是个懦夫 |
[16:13] | And maybe I always have been. | 也许我一直都是 |
[16:35] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[16:35] | Come back here, you street rat! | 给我回来 你个过街老鼠 |
[16:41] | Aladdin? Is that you? | 阿拉丁 是你吗 |
[16:43] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:47] | Give it back. Now! | 还回来 快 |
[16:49] | No. Please, I didn’t know. | 不 求你 我并不知道 |
[16:51] | Too late. Now I take my payment. | 太迟了 我现在需要赔偿 |
[16:54] | No. No, please! No, not — | 不不 求你 不要 |
[17:00] | What kind of monster are you? | 你是什么怪物 |
[17:03] | Whoever she is, I don’t think she’s the monster here. | 不管她是谁 我认为她并不是怪物 |
[17:06] | Princess Jasmine, I didn’t mean — | 茉莉公主 我不是有意 |
[17:07] | Take this! | 拿着 |
[17:09] | Leave the necklace and get out of my sight! | 留下项链 给我消失 |
[17:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:22] | I thought you might want this. | 我想你也许需要这个 |
[17:25] | So, does this give you your… | 这条项链能让你… |
[17:27] | My legs. | 恢复双腿 |
[17:29] | And my voice, too, actually. | 其实还能恢复我的声音 |
[17:32] | But that’s a long story. | 但是那说来话长了 |
[17:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:35] | I’m Ariel. | 我叫艾莉尔 |
[17:37] | Jasmine. | 我叫茉莉 |
[17:39] | Thank you for your help, | 谢谢你帮我 |
[17:40] | but you didn’t have to do all this. | 但你其实不非得这么做 |
[17:42] | Yes, I did. | 我需要 |
[17:43] | Agrabah is my city, | 阿格拉巴是我的城市 |
[17:45] | and I hate it when our guests are treated so poorly. | 我讨厌不款待我们的客人 |
[17:47] | Well, that’s very kind of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[17:51] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a prince to find. | 抱歉失陪了 我要去找一位王子 |
[17:55] | Wait. Did you just say you were looking for a prince? | 等等 你刚刚说你要去找一位王子吗 |
[17:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:59] | Well, I-I accidentally fell in love with a human. | 我无意中爱上了一个人类 |
[18:04] | He said he was traveling to Agrabah, | 他说他要来阿格拉巴 |
[18:06] | so here I am, a mermaid in the desert. | 所以我来了 沙漠中的美人鱼 |
[18:09] | And this human prince, does he have a human army? | 这位人类王子 他带着一支人类军队吗 |
[18:13] | A navy. Is… that the same thing? | 一支海军 这算是一样的吗 |
[18:16] | That’s close enough. | 差不多吧 |
[18:18] | So I think there’s a way that we can both help each other. | 我想我们有办法互相帮助 |
[18:21] | You’re not afraid of heights, are you? | 你不恐高吧 |
[18:32] | If this is heights, then, yes, I’m afraid of them. | 如果这算高 那我的确恐高 |
[18:35] | Why is this rug flying? | 这张毛毯为什么会飞 |
[18:36] | It’s a carpet. A magic carpet. | 这是地毯 魔法地毯 |
[18:39] | It’s clearly a rug, but whatever it is, put it down. | 就是块毛毯 不管是什么 让它下去 |
[18:43] | Not until we find your prince. | 除非我们找到你的王子 |
[18:46] | Look. Over there. | 看那边 |
[18:48] | There are caravans from all over the world. | 从世界各地来的成队车马 |
[18:51] | If Eric’s here, you can spot his flag. | 如果埃里克在这里 你能发现他的旗帜 |
[18:55] | There! That’s it! | 那边 就是那个 |
[18:59] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[19:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:03] | No thanks needed. | 不必言谢 |
[19:05] | Now… | 现在 |
[19:07] | let’s go find your prince, and save my city. | 我们去找你的王子 拯救我的城市吧 |
[19:27] | Is Jasmine around? | 茉莉在吗 |
[19:30] | She is not. | 她不在 |
[19:34] | Any idea where she is? | 知道她在哪吗 |
[19:35] | Look, this harpoon is taking us to an island | 这支鱼叉要带我们去一座岛 |
[19:38] | surrounded by a scary reef | 那周围都是可怕的暗礁 |
[19:39] | which may contain a very evil sorcerer. | 岛上也许还有一个邪恶魔法师 |
[19:42] | Now, please, I need to concentrate. | 所以我需要集中精力 |
[19:44] | Right. Yeah, right. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[19:52] | So when you talked to her earlier, did she say anything about me? | 你之前和她聊天时 她有提到我吗 |
[19:55] | I’m not a bloody matchmaker! | 我又不是媒人 |
[19:58] | For two people in love, you have terrible communication. | 你们明明相爱 但交流真的很差劲 |
[20:00] | You think she’s in love with me? | 你觉得她爱上我了吗 |
[20:02] | I don’t really care right now. | 我现在真的不在乎 |
[20:03] | I really have to focus on getting us to where — | 我真得专注于想办法前往… |
[20:09] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[20:10] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[20:10] | We’re nowhere near the reef yet. | 我们还没靠近暗礁 |
[20:15] | What the devil is going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[20:17] | The damage from the Kraken was worse than we thought. | 海妖造成的破坏比我们想象的要糟 |
[20:20] | The seal shaft exploded. We’re taking on water. | 密封轴爆炸了 船进水了 |
[20:23] | Then we suit up and abandon ship. | 那我们就穿上潜水服弃船 |
[20:24] | The dive room is already underwater. | 潜水室已经灌满水了 |
[20:26] | We can’t get to it. | 进不去了 |
[20:27] | You two can give up if you want, | 你们想放弃那随你们 |
[20:29] | but I will not die in an underwater coffin | 但我不想在有岛可去时 |
[20:31] | – when there’s an island there that we can go to. – Enough! | -死在水下棺木中 -够了 |
[20:34] | A captain knows when his vessel is lost. | 如果船保不住了 船长会知道 |
[20:38] | So I suggest that you spend your last few moments | 所以我建议你们把最后的时间 |
[20:40] | in prayer or contemplation… | 用来祈祷或沉思… |
[20:42] | but not in conflict. | 而不是争执 |
[20:45] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[20:48] | Jasmine, wait. | 茉莉 等等 |
[20:50] | Be careful what you’re asking for. | 谨慎考虑你的请求 |
[20:51] | There’s no time to be careful. | 没时间谨慎了 |
[20:53] | Genie, I wish for you to take us to that island. | 灯神 我希望你带我们去那座岛 |
[20:58] | You may die aboard the Nautilus someday, Captain, | 有一天你可能会死在鹦鹉螺号上 船长 |
[21:00] | but not today! | 但不是今天 |
[21:18] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[21:19] | I’m just… trying to figure out | 我只是…在想 |
[21:21] | what it’ll take to get you to open up. | 要怎样才能让你敞开心扉 |
[21:24] | Open… up what? | 敞开什么 |
[21:26] | I’m open. Hook… left. | 我敞开了 但虎克离开了 |
[21:28] | It sucks. | 糟透了 |
[21:29] | – How do you feel? ?- Like it sucks. | -你感觉如何 -感觉糟透了 |
[21:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | But are you mad, sad? | 但你不抓狂吗 难过吗 |
[21:35] | Do you feel like throwing things, or… | 你想扔东西 或者 |
[21:39] | crying your eyes out? | 嚎啕大哭吗 |
[21:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:41] | Neither, both, all of it. | 都没有 都有 兼而有之吧 |
[21:46] | And I thought I was tough to crack. | 我以为我已经够难敞开心扉了 |
[21:51] | They’re leaving without paying. | 他们要吃霸王餐 |
[21:53] | Do you ever not tattle? | 你有不管闲事的时候吗 |
[21:56] | Do you have a problem with us? | 你对我们有什么不满吗 |
[21:58] | Yes, I do! | 是的 |
[21:59] | Okay, all right, let’s all just calm down. | 好了 大家都冷静 |
[22:07] | How ’bout a wager — | 打个赌怎么样 |
[22:09] | loser pays both tabs. | 输家要付双方的账单 |
[22:14] | Uh, so are you going to break this up? | 你还要打断他们吗 |
[22:16] | No. | 不了 |
[22:17] | I know you want me to open up, | 我知道你想让我敞开心扉 |
[22:18] | but I really think I’d rather be distracted, | 但我真觉得宁愿想些其他的事 |
[22:21] | and this seems like an excellent distraction from… | 这看起来是个极好的选择 |
[22:24] | you know, the thing that I would like to be distracted from. | 能让我不去想我不愿意想的事 |
[22:32] | It worked! | 实现了 |
[22:34] | For once, a wish actually worked. | 愿望终于实现了一次 |
[22:36] | But I wonder what the price was. | 但我想知道代价是什么 |
[22:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:39] | A captain’s duty is to go down with his vessel, | 船长的职责是与船一同沉没 |
[22:41] | but here I stand, safe and dry thanks to your wish. | 由于你的愿望 我却安全干爽地站在这里 |
[22:44] | My crew and I will take our chances and salvage the ship. | 我和我的船员会冒险打捞沉船 |
[22:46] | I understand. I’d do the same for the Roger. | 我明白 我也会为海盗船做同样的事 |
[22:50] | Goodbye, Captain. | 再见 船长 |
[22:51] | And to you, Captain. | 再见 船长 |
[22:56] | We never get much time, do we? | 我们一直聚少离多 对吗 |
[22:58] | Goodbye, Brother. | 再见 弟弟 |
[23:01] | ‘Til we meet again? | 后会有期 |
[23:10] | Let’s go find this Jafar. | 我们去找这个贾法尔吧 |
[23:24] | Did not expect to find your father | 没想到会在一家淡季的风情酒吧 |
[23:25] | in an off-season tiki bar. | 找到贾法尔 |
[23:27] | Do you want to lead the way, Princess? | 你想带路吗 公主 |
[23:31] | You go ahead. | 你走前面 |
[23:46] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[23:49] | It’s like a museum. | 像座博物馆 |
[23:55] | Who needs this many corkscrews? | 谁需要这么多开瓶器 |
[23:59] | Well, a broken cork could be tragic | 在一个全是开瓶器的地方 |
[24:01] | when it’s really jammed in there. | 软木塞可能就要悲剧了 |
[24:09] | I’ve seen this. | 我见过这个 |
[24:13] | Jafar has something like this. | 贾法尔有类似的东西 |
[24:15] | Then we’re in his lair, for sure. | 那我们肯定是在他的巢穴 |
[24:18] | Watch out for traps. | 小心陷阱 |
[24:19] | Like that one? | 比如那个吗 |
[24:20] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[24:26] | I know whose place this is. | 我知道这是谁的地方了 |
[24:31] | Ariel? | 艾莉尔 |
[24:33] | Jasmine! | 茉莉 |
[24:35] | Hook? | 虎克 |
[24:35] | Ariel? | 艾莉尔 |
[24:36] | Who’s Ariel? | 谁是艾莉尔 |
[24:38] | It is you. | 真的是你 |
[24:39] | I knew it the minute I saw the forks. | 我看见那些叉子的时候就知道了 |
[24:42] | Sorry about the booby trap. | 那个陷阱的事我很抱歉 |
[24:44] | Eric’s away visiting some of his land-lubber friends, | 埃里克去拜访他的一些旱鸭子朋友了 |
[24:46] | and, well, I like to protect my collection. | 我要保护我的收藏 |
[24:49] | Welcome to Hangman’s Island. | 欢迎来到刽子手岛 |
[24:50] | Yeah, that was terrifyingly effective. | 那玩意真是太管用了 |
[24:53] | I’m Aladdin. I’m guessing you know each other? | 我是阿拉丁 依我看你们俩认识吧 |
[24:55] | Yes, in various ways. | 是的 分别认识的 |
[24:57] | Jasmine and I go back a long time. | 茉莉和我是老相识了 |
[24:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:00] | And once again, I fear I need your help. | 恐怕我又需要你的帮助了 |
[25:14] | That was an interesting thing I’ll never do again. | 虽然很有趣可我再也不想尝试了 |
[25:17] | Let’s go get your prince — | 我们去找你的王子吧 |
[25:19] | and his navy. | 和他的海军 |
[25:20] | Or we could just circle one more time. | 我们也可以再转转 |
[25:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:24] | He’s right in there. | 他就在那里 |
[25:26] | Jasmine…we just had a single night at a party. | 茉莉 我们只在一场晚宴上见过一次 |
[25:29] | He won’t remember me. | 他肯定不记得我 |
[25:31] | Your story — a mermaid meets a prince at a ball. | 你的故事 美人鱼在舞会上遇到王子 |
[25:34] | It’s like something out of Scheherazade. | 就像是《天方夜谭》中的故事 |
[25:36] | And that kind of thing is always true love. | 而那种故事往往就是真爱 |
[25:39] | If you miss another chance with him, | 如果再次错过和他在一起的机会 |
[25:41] | you’ll regret it forever. | 你会永远后悔的 |
[25:43] | That sounds like the voice of bitter experience. | 看来你有过悲痛的经历 |
[25:46] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[25:48] | But there’s nothing standing in the way for you. | 但没有什么能阻碍你 |
[25:51] | Ariel… | 艾莉尔 |
[25:53] | I look at what you’ve already done and I’m amazed. | 我看到了你做的一切 那让我震惊 |
[25:56] | You come from a world that’s all water. | 你来自一个全都是水的地方 |
[25:59] | And here you are, in the desert, | 可你现在却身处沙漠 |
[26:01] | being so incredibly strong. | 坚强得让人难以置信 |
[26:04] | You deserve whatever your heart is set on. | 你配得上任何你向往的事情 |
[26:07] | Now go get it! | 现在就去吧 |
[26:21] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[26:26] | My God! Ariel! | 我的天 艾莉尔 |
[26:28] | I thought you’d changed your mind about me. | 我还以为你改变了对我看法 |
[26:30] | No, I-I was just…scared. | 不 我只不过是… 害怕了 |
[26:34] | I’m a mermaid. | 我是一条美人鱼 |
[26:36] | And I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, | 对不起 我没告诉你 |
[26:38] | but… | 可是… |
[26:39] | I am now. | 我现在告诉你了 |
[26:42] | And I hope that you can accept me | 我希望你能接受我 |
[26:44] | for who I am or — am around water. | 接受真正我的 来自水世界 |
[26:48] | Well… | 好了 |
[26:50] | this is me. | 这就是我 |
[26:53] | Of course I accept you. | 我当然接受你 |
[26:56] | I was bored with regular girls. | 我厌倦了普通女孩 |
[26:58] | And I have a great love for your people… | 我也很爱你的人民 |
[27:02] | …especially poached… | 尤其是用… |
[27:06] | …with lemon and capers. | 柠檬和酸豆煮过的 |
[27:12] | Jafar! | 贾法尔 |
[27:13] | Ariel, this isn’t Eric. | 艾莉尔 这不是埃里克 |
[27:15] | He’s not your man, and he’s not my hero. | 他不是你的王子 也不是我的英雄 |
[27:18] | True. | 没错 |
[27:20] | But it looks as though none are coming to your aid. | 但似乎不会有人来救你了 |
[27:24] | There is only one path to protecting Agrabah, | 保护阿格拉巴的办法只有一个 |
[27:28] | and it leads you and me to the altar. | 那就是你我携手走上圣坛 |
[27:33] | Although you might have thought of another way, | 虽然你有可能想到了其他办法 |
[27:35] | but you’ve burned so much time searching for this hero, | 可你花了那么多时间找这个英雄 |
[27:39] | I’m afraid time has run out. | 恐怕你已经没有时间了 |
[27:41] | I promised you until sundown. | 我向你保证的时间是日落之前 |
[27:44] | Take the next ten minutes, and let the rest of your hopes die out. | 再给你十分钟 让你的希望破灭殆尽 |
[27:56] | This is the only thing in my collection | 这是我的收藏中 |
[27:58] | that looks remotely Agraban. | 最有阿格拉巴风格的东西了 |
[27:59] | Is it any help? | 能派上用场吗 |
[28:02] | Well, either Jafar is in there, | 要么是贾法尔在里面 |
[28:04] | or that bottle has its own score to settle. | 要么就是这瓶子有自己的仇要报 |
[28:06] | He’s a Genie now? | 他是灯神了吗 |
[28:08] | If he is a Genie, | 如果他是灯神 |
[28:09] | he’s under the control of whomever summons him, | 他就会受到召唤者的控制 |
[28:11] | which means… finally some good luck. | 也就是说 我们总算走运了 |
[28:13] | Fine. | 很好 |
[28:15] | We’ll tell him we’ll set him free | 我们就说 如果他能满足我们 |
[28:16] | if he gives us what we want. | 我们就释放他 |
[28:18] | He can restore your city and send me back home, too. | 他能重造你们的城市 也能送我回家 |
[28:22] | All right. | 好 |
[28:26] | That sounds good, I suppose. | 听上去挺不错的 |
[28:29] | I can’t believe I’m gonna face Jafar on purpose, | 真不敢相信我要去见贾法尔了 |
[28:33] | but this is my duty. | 但这是我的职责 |
[28:34] | And how can I lose, | 有了三位英雄的陪伴 |
[28:36] | facing him with three heroes at my side? | 我在面对他时怎么会输呢 |
[28:39] | The way I’m counting, I see four, Jasmine. | 在我看来 是四个英雄 茉莉 |
[28:42] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[28:54] | Master, your wish is my — | 主人 你的愿望就是我的… |
[29:00] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[29:02] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[29:03] | Son of a fish. | 去你个鱼 |
[29:05] | You broke the Genie spell. | 你打破了灯神咒语 |
[29:06] | That I did, although I was imprisoned. | 是的我做到了 但是之前我被困住了 |
[29:09] | Thank you all for my freedom. | 谢谢你们给了我自由 |
[29:11] | It’s what allows me to do this. | 现在我就可以这样做了 |
[29:18] | Alone again, Princess. | 你现在又是孤立无援了 公主 |
[29:20] | I wonder if things will work out as badly for you | 我很好奇这次的结果会不会 |
[29:23] | as they did last time. | 像上次一样糟 |
[29:28] | Any one of these tents could have a soldier in it, | 每个帐篷里都可能住着一位战士 |
[29:31] | or a strong peasant… with the heart of a hero. | 强壮 有英雄心的农民也可以 |
[29:35] | If only I had more time. | 如果我时间多一点就好了 |
[29:37] | Jasmine, we can do this together. | 茉莉 我们一起努力会成功的 |
[29:39] | You just have to have the courage to say no. | 只要你有勇气拒绝他就可以了 |
[29:43] | Look. I stole it from the tent. | 你看 我从帐篷里偷来了这个 |
[29:46] | I don’t know what it is, but he had it, | 我不知道这是什么 但是这是贾法尔的 |
[29:48] | so I’m guessing it’s magic. | 所以我猜是魔法 |
[29:49] | Ariel… | 艾莉尔 |
[29:50] | this is a weapon. | 这是一件武器 |
[29:52] | I’ve seen how it works. It’s terrible. | 我亲眼见过它的作用 太可怕了 |
[29:54] | Yes, terrible is good. | 太好了 可怕就对了 |
[29:56] | We can do this. | 我们会成功的 |
[29:58] | You can do this. | 你会成功的 |
[30:00] | But I don’t know if I can. | 但我也不知道自己能不能做到 |
[30:01] | It’s time, Princess! | 时间到了 公主 |
[30:07] | I need an answer. | 给我你的答案 |
[30:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:11] | Well, why don’t — | 你怎么不 |
[30:12] | Your friend is back in the sea where she belongs. | 你朋友回到海里了 她就该在海里待着 |
[30:16] | And since you won’t marry me, I have no choice | 既然你不愿意嫁给我 我也没办法 |
[30:19] | but to destroy Agrabah. | 只能摧毁阿格拉巴了 |
[30:21] | Wait! | 等等 |
[30:27] | I’ll marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[30:29] | For the good of Agrabah… | 为了阿格拉巴的利益着想 |
[30:33] | I will be your wife. | 我愿意做你的妻子 |
[30:35] | Well… how unexpected. | 真是没想到 |
[30:39] | The crown jewel of Agrabah, freely given. | 阿格拉巴的国宝 就这么给我了 |
[30:44] | Remember this, Princess, | 公主 记住这一刻 |
[30:47] | for this is the moment you truly failed your people. | 这一刻你真正辜负了你的人民 |
[30:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[30:53] | You vain woman. | 自以为是的蠢女人 |
[30:56] | I never wanted to marry you. | 我从来没想要娶你 |
[30:59] | And I never wanted to rule that grimy place. | 也从来没想统治这个破地方 |
[31:03] | The people of Agrabah loathe me. | 阿格拉巴人恨我 |
[31:06] | They spit my name, call me bastard. | 唾弃我的名字 说我是个私生子 |
[31:11] | And so, I will wipe them off this Earth. | 所以我要让他们从地球上消失 |
[31:14] | But I gave you that ring so you wouldn’t harm Agrabah. | 我给你戒指就是因为你说这样就不会伤害阿格拉巴 |
[31:17] | That was the arrangement. | 这是我们说好的 |
[31:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:21] | But a true ruler knows when the other side is bluffing. | 但统治者该知道对方什么时候是虚张声势 |
[31:25] | If you stayed strong, I never could have hurt Agrabah. | 你要是意志坚定我就不可能伤害阿格拉巴 |
[31:29] | It’s protected by an ancient magic | 阿格拉巴受到古老魔法的保护 |
[31:31] | directly tied to this very jewel. | 和这块宝石直接相连 |
[31:35] | I could never breach it. | 我怎么都打破不了 |
[31:38] | Now, thanks to your weakness, I can. | 幸亏你这么软弱 我现在可以了 |
[31:43] | No. | 别这样 |
[31:43] | Please! | 求你了 |
[31:45] | Don’t destroy my home! | 不要摧毁我的家园 |
[31:47] | Oh, it’s not being destroyed, | 不是摧毁 |
[31:49] | just taken beyond mankind’s grasp. | 只是与人世隔绝罢了 |
[32:05] | What more can you do to me? | 你还能把我怎么样 |
[32:07] | You’ve already taken everything from me. | 你已经夺走了我的一切 |
[32:09] | You have a point there. | 你说的有道理 |
[32:11] | I have no more business with you. | 我对你没兴趣了 |
[32:13] | I do have a score to settle with those who trapped me. | 我倒是要去找把我关起来的人算账 |
[32:18] | Well, then… | 好吧 |
[32:20] | farewell, Princess. | 再见了 公主 |
[32:22] | Oh, next time, | 还有下次 |
[32:23] | do bring better champions than these. | 带几个好点的帮手 别像这几个似的 |
[32:26] | A fish out of water? | 离开水的鱼 |
[32:27] | An ex-Savior? | 前任救世主 |
[32:29] | Did you really think you loved him? | 你以为自己真的爱他吗 |
[32:33] | Oh, you should’ve seen him the way I did — | 你应该瞧瞧我是怎么看他的 |
[32:35] | battle-broken and weeping. | 打了败仗就哭 |
[32:37] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[32:38] | They all are. | 他们都是英雄 |
[32:40] | And they think I’m one, too. | 他们觉得我也是 |
[32:42] | So tell me… | 告诉我 |
[32:43] | where’s Agrabah?! | 阿格拉巴哪去了 |
[32:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:49] | But only because the answer amuses me so. | 告诉你只是因为太好玩了 |
[32:53] | Really… | 说实话 |
[32:55] | …how could you not see | 你怎么就看不见呢 |
[32:56] | that it’s practically at your… | 就在你的 |
[32:59] | fingertips? | 指尖上 |
[33:01] | The ring. | 那枚戒指 |
[33:04] | Look close, Princess. | 看清楚 公主 |
[33:06] | The first wish did work. | 第一个愿望实现了 |
[33:10] | It took me to Agrabah after all. | 终归还是把我引向了阿格拉巴 |
[33:12] | And it is just as you left it, | 你离开以后 |
[33:13] | al-albeit rather smaller | 这地方小了些 |
[33:17] | than is ideal for trade agreements. | 不是贸易的理想之地 |
[33:20] | Now, did your father never tell you your duties to your people? | 你父亲没告诉你你对人民的责任吗 |
[33:23] | Because you have failed spectacularly to carry it out, | 你可是大大辜负了你的责任啊 |
[33:28] | and thus deserve nothing — | 所以你什么都拥有不了 |
[33:30] | not the paltry love of an ex-Savior, | 没有前救世主微不足道的爱 |
[33:33] | nor the teeny-tiny prison of your people. | 你那缩小的城市和人民也一样 |
[33:39] | Now, give me the ring. | 把戒指给我 |
[33:41] | No. | 不 |
[33:42] | I deserve many things, | 我应该拥有许多东西 |
[33:44] | and I will not let you keep any of them from me! | 我不会让你剥夺我该拥有的东西 |
[33:50] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[33:56] | Pathetic! | 真可悲 |
[33:58] | Now, I’m going to take that ring, | 我要拿走那枚戒指 |
[34:00] | if you don’t mind. | 要是你不介意 |
[34:09] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:10] | Where’s Jafar? | 贾法尔呢 |
[34:15] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[34:19] | It’s like you said. | 正如你说的 |
[34:21] | I’m Jasmine of Agrabah, | 我是阿格拉巴的茉莉 |
[34:23] | and now I know how to get my city back. | 我现在知道如何夺回我的城市 |
[34:34] | Can I get another drink? | 我能再喝一杯吗 |
[34:35] | You got it. | 行 |
[34:39] | “The Dog and The Wolf,” “The Fox and The Grapes.” | “狗与狼” “狐与葡萄” |
[34:42] | Best drinks in town — | 镇上最好的饮料 |
[34:44] | original, crafted, locally sourced where possible. | 原创精制 本地自产 |
[34:48] | I’d recommend “The Ant and The Grasshopper.” | 我会推荐”蚂蚁和蚱蜢” |
[34:50] | So, you really are Aesop. | 你就是伊索本人 |
[34:52] | That’s right. What gave it away? | 没错 怎么看出来的 |
[34:56] | How’d you end up a bartender? | 你怎么成了酒保 |
[34:58] | Well, I prefer “Mixologist.” | 我更喜欢叫”调酒师” |
[35:01] | Um, but… | 但 |
[35:03] | well, I tried writing my own story, | 我之前尝试写自己的故事 |
[35:05] | but I never could. | 但我做不到 |
[35:06] | It just kept coming out with talking animals and canned morals. | 写出来的东西都是动物和常规旧例 |
[35:10] | Then I went to the Land of Untold Stories, | 后来我去了无故事国 |
[35:12] | because at least everyone’s story was untold. | 至少所有人都没有故事 |
[35:15] | You couldn’t write your own story? | 你不能写自己的故事吗 |
[35:16] | Was it too complicated? | 太复杂了吗 |
[35:19] | Nah. | 不是 |
[35:20] | That simple, I guess. | 应该说太简单了 |
[35:22] | “The Artist and His Wife” — | “艺术家与妻子” |
[35:25] | he loves her, | 他爱妻子 |
[35:27] | she decides she doesn’t love him back. | 但妻子认为无法回报以爱 |
[35:30] | That’s all there is. | 仅此而已 |
[35:32] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[35:35] | I know what that feels like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[35:38] | You lost someone, too? | 你也失去了什么人吗 |
[35:41] | Someone I thought I knew. | 一个我自以为了解的人 |
[35:45] | He always said he was a survivor. | 他总说自己是幸存者 |
[35:49] | I thought that meant that he would… | 我以为那说明… |
[35:53] | stick through things no matter what, but… | 世上无难事 只怕有心人 但… |
[35:56] | really what it meant was that as things got tough, he just… | 其实是说世上无难事… |
[36:01] | …took off. | 只要肯放弃 |
[36:12] | Oh, Emma. | 艾玛 |
[36:15] | Well, you guys got what you wanted. | 你们如愿以偿了 |
[36:19] | Regina, you got what you wanted. | 瑞金娜 你如愿以偿了 |
[36:21] | I didn’t want it. | 并非如我所愿 |
[36:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:26] | You were probably right. | 你之前说得没错 |
[36:29] | It’s probably what I needed. | 我需要做的是 |
[36:31] | It’s probably… what I need to… | 我需要做的是 |
[36:33] | move on. | 翻篇儿 |
[36:53] | Sorry I couldn’t help you get home. | 抱歉我无法帮你回家 |
[36:55] | Oh, I understand. | 我理解 |
[36:58] | And if you, uh, really know how to get Agrabah back, | 如果你真想知道如何夺回阿格拉巴 |
[37:01] | then maybe somebody there can help me. | 也许那有人能帮我 |
[37:03] | So…where is it? | 所以 阿格拉巴在哪里 |
[37:07] | In the jewel. | 在钻石里 |
[37:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:10] | Aladdin… | 阿拉丁 |
[37:11] | that’s why it was in my pocket after I wished for it. | 所以我许愿后 这东西出现在我口袋里 |
[37:15] | Oh, I can see my hovel from here. | 我能看到我的小屋 |
[37:19] | Are you sure you don’t want to use your last wish? | 你确定不需要许最后一个愿望吗 |
[37:22] | You could bring it back. | 你可以复原它 |
[37:24] | No. | 不 |
[37:25] | If I were to use the last wish, I’d wish it to free Aladdin. | 我如果要许最后一个愿望 我会希望阿拉丁自由 |
[37:29] | You should never have had to do this for me. | 你没有必要为我这么做 |
[37:32] | Jasmine, I’d do anything for you. | 茉莉 我什么都愿意为你做 |
[37:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | But I have a better idea. | 但我有更好的想法 |
[37:40] | My father used to tell me that duty had to come before love. | 我父亲过去常说责任先于真爱 |
[37:44] | So I told myself that losing Agrabah meant | 所以我告诫自己 失去阿格拉巴意味着 |
[37:46] | that I could never have love until I won it back. | 在救回家园前 我永远不能拥有爱 |
[37:49] | But when Jafar told me the same thing, | 但贾法尔说了同样的话 |
[37:52] | I finally realized that the way to get Agrabah back | 我终于意识到 救回阿格拉巴的办法 |
[37:55] | was with the kind of magic that could break any curse. | 和打破任何诅咒的魔法一样 |
[38:24] | Look what you did, Princess. | 看看你的成就 公主 |
[38:28] | That is such a lovely ring. | 这戒指真是太好了 |
[38:31] | Oh, now that the city’s out of here, | 既然我们已经解救了整个城市 |
[38:33] | can I keep this? | 我能留着它吗 |
[38:37] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[38:39] | You are a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[38:46] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[38:48] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[38:51] | Now let me show you my world. | 让我带你们看看我的世界吧 |
[39:06] | You’re a long way from your island. | 你离你的岛还很远 |
[39:10] | Are you as stranded here as I am? | 你和我一样被困在这儿了吗 |
[39:11] | No. We’re close to the Agraban Gulf. | 不是 我们离阿格拉巴海峡不远 |
[39:14] | Once I hit the water, I’ll be home faster than you think. | 一旦下了海 我很快就能到家了 |
[39:16] | And I’m sure you’ll find someone here | 我肯定你在这儿 |
[39:18] | who can help you get back to Storybrooke, too. | 能找到能帮你回到童话镇的人 |
[39:20] | I hope so. I need to tell Emma what happened, | 但愿吧 我必须告诉艾玛发生了什么 |
[39:21] | warn her about Gideon. | 告诉她吉迪恩来了 |
[39:24] | I’m an oyster-head! | 我个笨蛋 |
[39:25] | I have something. | 我有个东西 |
[39:27] | Mermaid magic — it works across realms. | 美人鱼的魔法 能在不同的世界使用 |
[39:30] | We can get a signal back to Storybrooke | 我们可以给童话镇发信号 |
[39:32] | if there’s anyone there who could pick it up. | 只要有人能接收到就行 |
[39:34] | A shell phone. I have one like it at home. | 贝壳电话 我家里有 |
[39:38] | Henry, I’m home. | 亨利 我回来了 |
[39:41] | I have to go pick up my car from Aesop’s Tables tomorrow. | 我得明天早上去伊索酒吧拿车了 |
[39:46] | I told you to stick this stuff in the shed. | 我说过让你把这个放到仓库的 |
[39:48] | What? | 什么 |
[39:50] | Oh, sorry. I got it. Never mind. | 抱歉 我来吧 别管了 |
[40:06] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[40:08] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[40:11] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[40:17] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[40:19] | Em– | 艾… |
[40:22] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[40:25] | Emma, are you there? | 艾玛 你在吗 |
[40:29] | I didn’t mean to leave. | 我不是故意离开的 |
[40:31] | I was — I was on my way back to you, | 我正要回去找你 |
[40:34] | and…Gideon… he sent me away. | 吉迪恩… 他把我弄走了 |
[40:39] | I would never leave you. | 我永远不会离开你的 |
[40:40] | Killian? | 基利安 |
[40:42] | Emma, he wanted me out of the way. | 艾玛 他不想让我挡路 |
[40:45] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:47] | I don’t know if you can hear me, but… | 我不知道你能不能听到 但… |
[40:50] | I’m trying to get home to you… | 我在想办法回到你身边 |
[40:54] | …and I won’t ever stop until I do. | 不找到你我决不罢休 |
[40:56] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:02] | Killian… | 基利安 |
[41:06] | Killian? | 基利安 |
[41:07] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不到你的 |
[41:10] | Not while I hold onto the tears of the Savior. | 因为我手上有着救世主的眼泪 |
[41:13] | This is some powerful stuff. | 这可厉害了 |
[41:15] | You should be more careful where you leave it. | 下次再流泪要小心了 |
[41:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[41:21] | You’re not Aesop, are you? | 你不是伊索 是吧 |
[41:22] | You’re not even a bartender. | 你不是酒保 |
[41:26] | No. | 是的 |
[41:29] | What now, Gideon? You try to kill me again? | 那现在呢 吉迪恩 还想再杀我一次吗 |
[41:33] | It didn’t turn out very well for you last time. | 上一次可不太成功啊 |
[41:35] | Mm, indeed I made a terrible mistake, | 想要偷走救世主的力量 |
[41:37] | trying to steal the powers of the Savior. | 我的确犯了大错 |
[41:39] | But what I really need | 但我真正需要的 |
[41:41] | is for you to use those powers… | 是让你用你的力量 |
[41:44] | to help me. | 来帮我 |
[41:46] | You don’t really have me in a helping mood right now, pal. | 我现在可没心情帮你 伙计 |
[41:50] | You sure about that? | 确定吗 |
[41:51] | Because love makes us do things we never thought possible. | 但爱会让我们做出我们曾永远无法想到的事 |
[41:55] | And so long as I have this, | 只要我有这个 |
[41:57] | I can ensure there will be no portals | 我就可以保证 没有一个通道 |
[41:59] | between you and the man you love. | 能让你爱的男人回到你身边 |
[42:01] | So I’m afraid… | 所以恐怕 |
[42:02] | the good Captain will have to stay right where he is | 我们的好船长只能待在他现在所处的地方了 |
[42:05] | until you help me out and earn my gratitude. | 除非你帮我 让我开恩 |
[42:08] | All right, I’m listening. | 好吧 我听着呢 |
[42:11] | What the hell do I have to do? | 你究竟要让我做什么 |
[42:14] | The one thing I never could… | 我从未做成的事 |
[42:20] | …kill the Black Fairy. | 杀了黑仙子 |