时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A sleeping curse? That’s never kept us apart before. | 沉睡咒吗 那从来没让我们分开过 |
[00:05] | You stole me from my parents. | 是你把我从父母身边偷走的 |
[00:07] | They abandoned you! | 他们把你抛弃了 |
[00:08] | You may have stopped me, but you can’t stop The Savior. | 就算你能阻止我 也不能阻止救世主 |
[00:13] | Now you are mine. | 你现在完全属于我了 |
[00:15] | Emma, are you there? | 艾玛 你在吗 |
[00:16] | I was on my way back to you, and Gideon — | 我正要回去找你 吉迪恩 |
[00:18] | he wanted me out of the way. | 他不想让我挡路 |
[00:22] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[00:23] | The Lost Boys. | 迷失男孩 |
[00:24] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[00:25] | Neverland. | 梦幻岛 |
[00:36] | Get the pirate! | 抓住那海盗 |
[00:37] | Make him pay! | 让他付出代价 |
[00:44] | Over there! | 在那边 |
[01:00] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[01:03] | Look, I’ve got — I’ve got treasure | 我在岛上到处 |
[01:04] | buried all over this island | 埋了宝藏 |
[01:06] | and, uh — and rum. | 还有朗姆酒 |
[01:08] | Any of you lads old enough to drink rum? | 你们有谁到了饮酒年龄的吗 |
[01:09] | There’s only one thing we want from you — | 我们只想从你这儿得到一样东西 |
[01:12] | to make you pay for what happened to Pan. | 让你为潘的遭遇付出代价 |
[01:15] | Aye? | 好吧 |
[01:17] | Well, let’s get on with it then. | 那我们来吧 |
[01:18] | I’ve got somebody waiting for me at home. | 家里还有人等我回去呢 |
[01:20] | Now, look, I don’t want to hurt any of you, | 我不想伤到你们 |
[01:22] | so this is your last chance. | 这是你们最后的机会 |
[01:33] | You should really be more careful, Captain. | 你该更小心点的 船长 |
[01:41] | The Lost Boys have gotten nasty since Pan died. | 迷失男孩自潘死后变坏了 |
[01:44] | Tiger Lily. | 老虎莉莉 |
[01:47] | Didn’t expect to ever see you back on this rock. | 没想到会再在这岛上见到你 |
[01:49] | Neither did I. | 我也没想到 |
[01:51] | This isn’t exactly what you call a planned excursion. | 这并非是计划好的 |
[01:54] | I suppose thanks are in order for the daring rescue. | 我想我该感谢你勇敢营救了我 |
[01:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[02:00] | About that… | 关于这个 |
[02:03] | Who said this was a rescue? | 谁说我是来救你的 |
[02:23] | “The Final Battle”? | “最后一战” |
[02:24] | According to that weasel, Isaac, | 据那个小人艾萨克说 |
[02:25] | that’s what these hieroglyphs mean. | 这些象形文字就是这意思 |
[02:29] | We really are at the end of the book. | 我们的确是到童话书最后了 |
[02:31] | We should have seen this coming. | 我们早该料到的 |
[02:32] | – There’s no way you could. – Yes. | -怎么可能 -可能 |
[02:33] | Back in the Enchanted Forest, | 在魔法森林时 |
[02:35] | when Rumplestiltskin told us | 朗普斯金说 |
[02:36] | you were destined to be the Savior, | 你注定将成为救世主 |
[02:37] | he said you would have to fight the Final Battle. | 当时他就说你要打最后的一战 |
[02:39] | We thought that meant breaking the original curse. | 我们以为那是指打破最初的诅咒 |
[02:42] | We — | 我们 |
[02:44] | we never would have put you through that wardrobe | 如果知道有这么一天 |
[02:45] | if we knew it was gonna lead to this. | 我们就不会把你从衣橱传过来了 |
[02:47] | And it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[02:48] | I’m not gonna lose. | 我不会输的 |
[02:50] | Come on, kid. Let’s go to the library | 来吧 孩子 我们去图书馆 |
[02:51] | and see if we can find something to decipher | 看能不能找到什么来解释 |
[02:53] | exactly what this means. | 这些文字的具体意思 |
[03:00] | It’s going to be okay, Mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[03:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:13] | Her story can’t end like this. | 她的故事不能这样结束 |
[03:15] | Hook’s trapped in another realm. | 虎克被困在了另一个国度 |
[03:17] | Her parents are stuck apart. | 她父母被迫分开 |
[03:21] | She can’t go into the Final Battle | 她不能没有家人陪伴 |
[03:23] | without her family. | 去打最后一战 |
[03:24] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:26] | But unless you or Snow sleepwalk, | 但除非你或白雪会梦游 |
[03:29] | Emma’s going to have to settle for only one Charming. | 艾玛就只能有一个白马家人陪伴了 |
[03:31] | Unless you break the curse you put us under. | 除非你打破你给我们下的诅咒 |
[03:33] | I know, and I’m working on an antidote. | 我知道 我在研究解药了 |
[03:36] | This kind of magic takes time, testing, | 这种魔法是需要时间 测试的 |
[03:39] | and experimenting to be sure. | 要进行试验以确保无误 |
[03:41] | Testing? You have something? | 测试 你做出什么来了 |
[03:42] | Okay, yes, I may have something, | 是的 可能是吧 |
[03:44] | but it could be dangerous or life-threatening. | 但也可能有危险 甚至危及性命 |
[03:47] | Our daughter is about to face the biggest fight of her life. | 我们的女儿就要面对她人生最重要的战斗了 |
[03:52] | We’ll do whatever it takes to be with her. | 我们会不惜一切陪伴她 |
[03:54] | Now, whatever you have… | 不管你有什么 |
[03:57] | it’ll work. | 都会成功的 |
[04:00] | It has to. | 必须成功 |
[04:03] | I mean, it’s not like it’s the first curse | 这也不是我们第一次从 |
[04:04] | we’ve ever woken up from. | 诅咒中醒来了 |
[04:23] | Good afternoon, Granny. | 下午好 外婆 |
[04:25] | It’d be a hell of a lot better | 如果露比不是 |
[04:26] | if Ruby weren’t still sleeping off last night’s hangover. | 还在宿醉未醒就好多了 |
[04:29] | Now I’m putting out the open sign. | 还得我来摆营业的牌子 |
[04:31] | These were supposed to be my golden years. | 还最美夕阳红呢 |
[04:35] | Hi, Marco! | 马可 |
[04:39] | Look at what you’ve made me do. | 瞧你害得 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:43] | Hi, Dr. Hopper. | 和普医生 |
[04:46] | Sorry about Pongo. | 别介意鹏格 |
[04:48] | He — He’s in a mood. | 他心情不太好 |
[04:49] | He’s off gluten. | 他戒谷蛋白了 |
[04:53] | I’m so sorry, Madame Mayor. | 真对不起 镇长女士 |
[04:56] | What is so important that you can’t pay attention | 什么事那么重要你走路都 |
[04:58] | to where you’re walking? | 不看道 |
[04:59] | Well, I was just headed to the hospital to deliver these. | 我正要去医院 送这个 |
[05:02] | Let me guess. For John Doe? | 我猜猜 给无名氏的吗 |
[05:05] | I like to think it comforts him. | 我愿意相信这能给他安慰 |
[05:06] | I can get another bunch. | 我可以再去买一束 |
[05:08] | Well, don’t waste your money. | 别浪费钱了 |
[05:10] | It’s not like he can tell the difference. | 他又不会察觉有什么不同 |
[05:15] | Has there been any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[05:17] | Has anyone figured out who he is | 有人知道他是谁 |
[05:18] | or where his family might be? | 他的家人在哪了吗 |
[05:20] | I’m not sure it really matters. | 我不知道那是否重要 |
[05:23] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[05:23] | Dr. Whale said it’s beginning to look like… | 威尔医生认为看起来 |
[05:26] | he may never wake up. | 他可能永远不会醒来了 |
[06:03] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[06:08] | I almost didn’t come, but… | 我差点没来 但是 |
[06:11] | then I saw this, and something in me told me | 然后我看到了这个 我内心觉得 |
[06:13] | I had to bring it to you. | 我必须把它带来给你 |
[06:26] | No. | 糟糕 |
[06:28] | What’s happening? What have I done? | 怎么回事 我做了什么 |
[06:37] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[06:39] | Snow. No, I don’t understand. | 白雪 不 我不明白 |
[06:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[06:44] | N-N-No! | 不不 |
[06:46] | Where is the Evil Queen? | 巫后在哪 |
[06:47] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[06:49] | You’ve — You’re confused. You’ve been in a coma. | 你糊涂了 你一直在昏迷中 |
[06:53] | The Evil Queen’s guards — They stabbed me. | 巫后的守卫 他们捅了我 |
[06:55] | I-I passed out, and then… | 我昏过去了 然后 |
[06:57] | The curse must have brought us here, | 一定是诅咒把我们带来了这里 |
[07:00] | whatever this place is. | 不管这里是哪 |
[07:01] | I’m gonna go get a doctor. | 我去叫个医生 |
[07:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:04] | Whatever she did to you, | 不管她把你怎么了 |
[07:05] | I know Snow White is in there somewhere. | 我知道白雪还在你心中 |
[07:09] | – Trust me. – You are delusional and speaking gibberish. | -相信我 -你在胡言乱语呢 |
[07:11] | Why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[07:12] | Because you love me and I love you. | 因为你爱我 我爱你 |
[07:16] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:18] | Somewhere inside, you know that. | 你内心深处是知道的 |
[07:36] | Charming. | 白马 |
[07:38] | There you are. | 这就对了 |
[07:50] | Are you sure you don’t want to tell Emma what you’re doing? | 你真不想告诉艾玛你们要做什么吗 |
[07:52] | Well, we know what she would say. | 我们知道她会怎么说 |
[07:53] | She wouldn’t let us take the risk. | 她不会希望我们冒险的 |
[07:55] | I agree with David. | 我同意戴维 |
[07:56] | We have to do this now. | 我们得马上动手了 |
[08:01] | So, how does this work? | 这要怎么做 |
[08:02] | Sorry, but this is going to hurt. | 抱歉 但会疼的 |
[08:11] | The curse’s magic, split between both halves | 诅咒是魔法 分别在你们 |
[08:15] | of your shared heart — | 共用心脏的两部分中 |
[08:16] | It’s what keeps you from being awake at the same time. | 让你们无法同时清醒 |
[08:19] | If this potion clears up the darkness, | 这个药水能洗清黑暗 |
[08:21] | you and Charming will be able to make us all retch | 你和王子很快就能让我们 |
[08:23] | with your sweet nothings in no time. | 不得不忍受你们的善良了 |
[08:35] | Regina, it’s working. | 瑞金娜 起效了 |
[08:48] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[08:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:52] | The Evil Queen happened. | 巫后 |
[08:54] | She must have baked a failsafe in her curse. | 她肯定是在诅咒里设置了保险 |
[08:57] | Our potion didn’t weaken its magic. | 我们的药水没有削弱其魔法 |
[08:59] | – It — It weakened your heart. – What does that mean? | -而是削弱了你们的心 -那是什么意思 |
[09:00] | It means by the end of the day, | 就是说 今天结束时 |
[09:02] | you’ll both be asleep… | 你们都会睡着 |
[09:04] | with no way of waking up. | 永远沉睡 |
[09:06] | So, Emma will fight the Final Battle… | 那么艾玛打最后一战时 |
[09:10] | without us. | 我们都不能陪她了 |
[09:18] | Grumpy. | 爱生气 |
[09:19] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[09:21] | Who you calling grumpy? | 你说谁爱生气呢 |
[09:21] | No, we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[09:22] | Round up the other Dwarfs. | 把其他矮人都叫来 |
[09:23] | Now you’re making this about my height? | 你还吐槽我身高 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry, Leroy. | 对不起 勒罗伊 |
[09:26] | I accidentally let this patient | 我不小心把这名病人 |
[09:28] | out of the psych ward. | 从精神病病房放出来了 |
[09:30] | – What’s wrong with him? – It’s called a curse for a reason. | -他怎么了 -那毕竟是个诅咒 |
[09:32] | I think we’re the only ones awake. | 我觉得只有我们醒过来了 |
[09:33] | It happened the moment I put this by your bed. | 我把这个放在你床边时发生的 |
[09:36] | I think there’s some kind of magic in it. | 这里面应该是有魔法 |
[09:37] | Look. | 看 |
[09:40] | Put these on. You need to blend in. | 穿上 你得融入环境 |
[09:42] | You mean you’ve been living here | 你是说自从黑暗诅咒来袭 |
[09:44] | since the Dark Curse struck? | 你就一直住在这里 |
[09:45] | Well, Mary Margaret has, | 玛丽·玛格丽特是的 |
[09:48] | but I remember every terrible minute of it. | 但我记得那糟糕的每一刻 |
[09:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:53] | Where is she? Where’s Emma? | 她在哪 艾玛在哪 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:56] | Well, I put her in the wardrobe. | 我把她送进了衣橱 |
[09:57] | If we’re here, she must be here, too. | 如果我们在这儿 她肯定也在 |
[09:58] | Okay. Rumplestiltskin — | 好吧 朗普斯金 |
[09:59] | if anyone knows how to find her, it’s him. | 如果有人能找到她 就是他了 |
[10:01] | How long ago did he disappear? | 他失踪多久了 |
[10:03] | Do you even know what a coma is? | 你知道昏迷是什么吗 |
[10:06] | Get to Rumple. | 去找朗普 |
[10:07] | He’s our best chance. | 他是我们最佳的机会 |
[10:08] | If anyone else is awake, it’s going to be him. | 如果还有别人醒着 就是他了 |
[10:11] | He has a — a store on Main Street | 他在主街有家店 |
[10:12] | called Mr. Gold’s Pawn Shop. | 叫戈登先生当铺 |
[10:14] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[10:15] | Keep Regina from figuring out | 避免瑞金娜发现 |
[10:16] | what’s really going on. | 究竟是怎么回事 |
[10:17] | There’s an abandoned farmhouse at the edge of town. | 镇边有间废弃农舍 |
[10:20] | Meet me there in an hour. | 一小时后在那里见我 |
[10:22] | A coma patient doesn’t get up and walk out of here | 昏迷病人不可能突然醒来跑掉 |
[10:26] | without someone seeing something. | 肯定有人看到了什么 |
[10:28] | Check the tapes again. | 再去看一遍监控 |
[10:29] | You don’t need to check them again. | 没必要了 |
[10:32] | Excuse me, Miss Blanchard? | 什么 布兰切特小姐 |
[10:33] | You don’t have to check the tapes again, Reg– | 你不用再看带子了 瑞… |
[10:35] | Mayor Mills. | 米尔斯镇长 |
[10:35] | I saw what happened. | 我看到了事情经过 |
[10:37] | John Doe was sleepwalking. | 无名氏梦游了 |
[10:39] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[10:41] | Where exactly was he headed? | 他往哪去了 |
[10:44] | Into the woods, away from town. | 林子里 远离小镇 |
[10:46] | The antidote didn’t work, David. | 解药没起效 戴维 |
[10:48] | It just made things worse. | 还让事情更糟了 |
[10:50] | So, we’re going to have to figure out a way to do this thing | 所以我们得想办法 像以往一样 |
[10:53] | the way we do everything — together. | 解决这事 一起解决 |
[10:56] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[10:57] | We’re sorry, Emma. We were just trying to make things better. | 对不起 艾玛 我们只是想改善事态 |
[10:59] | You made it a hell of a lot worse. | 但现在更糟了 |
[11:00] | You keep blaming yourselves. | 你们总怪自己 |
[11:03] | It’s not your fault. | 但这不怪你们 |
[11:04] | There’s nothing you could have changed. | 你改变不了什么的 |
[11:06] | We know, but that doesn’t mean | 我们知道 但那不代表 |
[11:07] | we’re gonna let you f-face it on your own. | 我们会让你自己面对 |
[11:12] | And you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[11:14] | I think your mother just found a way | 我觉得你妈妈找到了 |
[11:15] | to break the sleeping curse. | 打破沉睡咒的办法 |
[11:16] | She just didn’t realize it. | 她只是自己还不知道 |
[11:19] | Flower petals? | 花瓣 |
[11:20] | Those aren’t just any petals, Regina. | 那不是一般的花瓣 瑞金娜 |
[11:22] | Pretty boy is right. | 小白脸说对了 |
[11:24] | Those are Pixie petals. | 那是仙尘花 |
[11:25] | Exactly. And Pixie Dust might | 没错 仙尘或许 |
[11:27] | just be strong enough to wake us up. | 能够唤醒我们 |
[11:29] | Well, I know about magic, | 我了解魔法 |
[11:30] | and Pixie flowers only grow for one reason — | 仙尘花只会因为一个原因出现 |
[11:32] | in reaction to the presence of great evil. | 是受了强大邪恶的刺激 |
[11:35] | So, if these flowers just started sprouting up | 那么 如果这种花如果开始 |
[11:37] | all over Storybrooke… | 满镇长 |
[11:38] | I think the Author had the right idea skipping town. | 看来作者逃离小镇是正确的 |
[11:41] | Whoever you’re meant to face in this Final Battle — | 不管你在最后的一战里要对付谁 |
[11:45] | They’re already here. | 那人已经到了 |
[11:52] | Hello, Rumple. | 你好 朗普 |
[11:58] | I believe the greeting you’re looking for is, “Hello, Mother.” | 我想你该说的 应该是”你好 妈妈” |
[12:05] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来的 |
[12:06] | I had a little help. | 有人帮忙 |
[12:10] | Father. | 父亲 |
[12:12] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[12:14] | So, taking the Savior’s power, | 那么 夺取救世主的法力 |
[12:17] | becoming a hero — | 成为英雄 |
[12:19] | all a ruse in order to bring her here. | 都是为了把她带来的诡计 |
[12:22] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[12:24] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[12:25] | Maybe one day you’ll understand. | 或许有一日你会明白 |
[12:29] | Wh-What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:33] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[12:34] | So lovely to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴能认识你 |
[12:40] | Gideon, no matter what you have done to help her, | 吉迪恩 不管你帮了她什么 |
[12:43] | you can always come back to us. | 你永远都能回到我们身边 |
[12:45] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不会去 |
[12:49] | We’ll soon see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[12:54] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[12:59] | There’s a good boy. | 真乖 |
[13:01] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别那么惊讶 |
[13:02] | I practically invented Dark Magic. | 黑暗魔法基本上是我发明的 |
[13:06] | But worry not. | 但别担心 |
[13:08] | I won’t force you to do anything. | 我不会逼你做什么 |
[13:11] | When you join me, | 你加入我时 |
[13:13] | it will be because you want to. | 会是出于自愿 |
[13:16] | Is that why you’re here? | 你是为此而来吗 |
[13:19] | Because I will never join you. | 因为我永远不会加入你 |
[13:21] | When the darkness comes, | 等黑暗降临 |
[13:23] | you’ll change your mind. | 你会改主意的 |
[13:26] | And then, Rumplestiltskin, | 到时 朗普斯金 |
[13:30] | we can finally be the family | 我们终于能成为 |
[13:32] | we were always meant to be. | 我们注定该成为的一家人了 |
[14:01] | Can I help you with something? | 需要帮助吗 |
[14:07] | I almost didn’t recognize you without the scales. | 没有鳞我差点没认出你 |
[14:11] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:12] | Cut the act. There is no way | 别装了 你绝不可能 |
[14:13] | you would let yourself fall under the power | 让自己被瑞金娜的诅咒控制 |
[14:15] | of Regina’s curse when she’s still awake. | 而允许她保持清醒 |
[14:18] | You don’t seem very well. | 你看上去不太好 |
[14:21] | If you’re looking for Dr. Hopper, | 如果你想找和普医生 |
[14:22] | his office is just down the street. | 他的办公室就在这条街上 |
[14:24] | All right. Enough games. | 别玩了 |
[14:25] | I put my daughter through a wardrobe | 我把女儿送入一个衣橱 |
[14:26] | because you told me it would break the curse. | 是因为你说那会打破诅咒 |
[14:28] | Now, where is she? | 她在哪 |
[14:29] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:32] | and I don’t appreciate your tone. | 我也不喜欢你的口气 |
[14:35] | Intimidation won’t make me | 恐吓不会让我 |
[14:36] | remember something I don’t know. | 记起我不知道的事 |
[14:43] | I guess Snow was wrong. | 我猜白雪错了 |
[14:47] | Looks like we’re gonna have to find Emma on our own. | 看来我们只能自己去找艾玛了 |
[14:52] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[14:56] | What a lovely name. | 多美的名字 |
[15:01] | Perhaps I can help you. | 或许我能帮你 |
[15:04] | You are awake. | 你是醒了 |
[15:07] | Just needed a proper wake-up call, | 只是需要合适的唤醒 |
[15:09] | one that I knew one day would come. | 而我知道这一天会来的 |
[15:12] | Right. So where is she? | 好吧 那她在哪 |
[15:14] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[15:15] | I know that Emma is destined to break the curse, | 我知道艾玛注定要打破诅咒 |
[15:17] | but I don’t know where she is | 但我不知道她在哪 |
[15:18] | and how she’s meant to get back to us. | 以及她要如何回到我们身边 |
[15:21] | Think harder. | 再好好想想 |
[15:23] | Tell me, dearie — | 告诉我 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | What was it that woke you from your miserable little life | 是什么把你从可悲的生活中 |
[15:28] | in the first place? | 唤醒的 |
[15:30] | It was a flower Snow found. | 白雪找到了一朵花 |
[15:31] | Its magic woke us. | 它的魔法唤醒了我们 |
[15:33] | The Pixie. | 仙尘花 |
[15:36] | Dust from that flower has the ability | 那花的仙尘能够 |
[15:38] | to reunite anyone who shares true love. | 让任何分享真爱的人团聚 |
[15:41] | Like Snow and me. | 比如我和白雪 |
[15:43] | And your daughter. | 还有你的女儿 |
[15:49] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[15:50] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah, fine. | 挺好 |
[15:53] | You guys draw up the search grid? | 你们开展搜寻了吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah, we did, but if we’re gonna find that flower | 是啊 但如果我们想赶在 |
[15:58] | before we’re both asleep for good, | 永远沉睡前找到花 |
[16:00] | we’re gonna need your mother’s tracking skills, | 我们需要你妈妈的追踪技巧 |
[16:02] | which means it’s time for me to say good night. | 所以是时候我说晚安了 |
[16:04] | How do you do it, Dad? | 你怎么做到的 爸 |
[16:06] | You and Mom have been separated by the curse for weeks, | 你和妈妈因为诅咒已经分开了好几周 |
[16:09] | and you still found a way to work together. | 但你们还是能想到办法一起合作 |
[16:12] | Well, even though I can’t be with her, | 虽然我不能和她在一起 |
[16:15] | I know that she’s fighting for me | 但我知道她和我一样 |
[16:17] | just as hard as I am for her. | 努力地为彼此而奋斗 |
[16:21] | Emma, I know Hook is out there doing the same for you. | 艾玛 我知道虎克也在为你而奋斗 |
[16:27] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[16:37] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[16:40] | Look, is this about what happened at Skull Rock? | 你抓我来是因为骷髅洞里的事吗 |
[16:44] | If this were about Skull Rock, | 如果是因为骷髅洞的事 |
[16:45] | I would have left you to be gutted by those Lost Boys. | 我早把你留在那 让迷失男孩把你大卸八块了 |
[16:48] | Look, untie me. | 解开我 |
[16:49] | There’s someone out there whose life depends on it. | 有人有生命危险 我要去救人 |
[16:52] | Afraid I can’t let you go, | 恐怕我不能放你走 |
[16:54] | not until you agree to do something for me. | 除非你答应帮我做一件事 |
[16:57] | Well, perhaps you’d have more luck if you just asked. | 如果你客气点 运气就会会好一点 |
[17:00] | And risk getting no for an answer? | 冒险让你拒绝我吗 |
[17:05] | I need you to deliver this to another realm. | 我要你把这个送去另一个国度 |
[17:08] | You’re still captain of the fastest ship on the seas, aren’t you? | 你还是海上最快之船的船长吧 |
[17:12] | I’m not your errand boy. | 我不是你的跑腿 |
[17:15] | The women I love is in danger, | 我深爱的女人有危险 |
[17:16] | and every second I spend arguing with you | 我和你争吵的每一分钟 |
[17:18] | should be spent finding a way back to her. | 都应该用在想办法回到她身边 |
[17:21] | You expect for me to believe | 你想我相信 |
[17:22] | that Killian Jones fell in love? | 基里安·琼斯会陷入爱河吗 |
[17:26] | This isn’t driftwood. | 这不是浮木 |
[17:27] | It’s a weapon. | 而是武器 |
[17:28] | And it’s the only chance we have of winning the coming war. | 这是我们唯一能打赢这场将临之战的机会 |
[17:32] | Whatever war there is, | 无论这是什么战争 |
[17:35] | it isn’t mine to fight. | 都和我无关 |
[17:38] | There’s a great darkness on the horizon, Hook. | 地平线上出现了无比强大的黑暗势力 虎克 |
[17:43] | If you don’t do what I’m asking, the Savior will die. | 如果你不照我说的去做 救世主就会死 |
[17:47] | The Savior? | 救世主 |
[17:49] | Yes. A great hero, unlike you. | 是的 和你不同 她是一位伟大的英雄 |
[17:51] | Bloody hell, Tiger, we’re talking about the same woman. | 见鬼的 老虎 我们在说的是同一个女人 |
[17:57] | You fell in love with the Savior? | 你爱上了救世主吗 |
[17:58] | Aye. Check my inside pocket. | 是的 看看我衣服的内袋 |
[18:07] | That ring — It’s for her. | 这个戒指是为她准备的 |
[18:16] | You need to get this to her. | 你要把这个带给她 |
[18:18] | The Black Fairy is in Storybrooke. | 黑仙子现在在童话镇 |
[18:20] | This is the only hope the Savior has of defeating her. | 这是救世主唯一能战胜她的希望 |
[18:22] | I wish it were that simple. | 但愿事情这么简单就好了 |
[18:24] | There seems to be a curse keeping me | 似乎有一个诅咒 |
[18:27] | from finding my way back home, | 在阻止我回到她身边 |
[18:28] | unless you have some magic that can lift it. | 除非你有魔法能解除它 |
[18:32] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[18:34] | But Pan might. | 但潘也许有 |
[18:36] | Where might that demon have kept this magic? | 那个恶魔会把魔法藏在哪呢 |
[18:40] | In his old camp. | 在他以前的营地里 |
[18:42] | But, Hook, it’s overrun by Lost Boys. | 但是虎克 那里现在是迷失男孩的地盘了 |
[18:43] | They outnumber us 20 to 1. | 我们一个人要对付20个人 |
[18:45] | Aye? Is that all? | 是吗 就这么多吗 |
[18:48] | Then I feel sorry for those lads | 那我对他们表示同情 |
[18:50] | because they don’t stand a chance. | 因为他们根本不可能打赢我 |
[18:56] | No sign of him by the water. | 河边没看到他 |
[18:58] | They haven’t found him in the South Woods, either. | 他们在南边树林也没找到他 |
[19:01] | We should move the search party into town. | 我们应该把搜索队的方向转移至城里 |
[19:03] | We can’t go back into town. | 我们不能回城里 |
[19:07] | And why not? | 为什么 |
[19:09] | Because John Doe may still be in the woods somewhere. | 因为无名氏也许还在树林里的某个地方 |
[19:11] | We haven’t looked everywhere. | 我们都还没搜遍每一个角落 |
[19:16] | Miss Blanchard’s right. | 布兰切特小姐说得对 |
[19:19] | We haven’t checked the mines. | 我们还没看过井矿 |
[19:21] | Dr. Hopper, why don’t you and Pongo go have a look? | 普医生 不如你和鹏格去看看吧 |
[19:25] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[19:28] | Come on, Pongo. Let’s go look in the mines. | 走吧 鹏格 我们去矿井看看 |
[19:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:41] | This tunnel was rigged for demolition years ago. | 这个隧道在多年前安装了爆破装置 |
[19:45] | One push of this button, | 只要按一下这个按钮 |
[19:48] | and it all comes down. | 整个隧道就会塌方 |
[19:49] | I don’t understand. Why are you doing this? | 我不明白 你为什么要这么做 |
[19:51] | To test a theory of mine. | 为了证实我的想法 |
[19:52] | You and John Doe — | 你和无名氏 |
[19:54] | you’re both awake. | 你们俩都被唤醒了 |
[19:59] | Madame Mayor, | 镇长女士 |
[20:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:02] | I was just doing my normal rounds. | 我只是在做尽我的职责 |
[20:04] | Well, you see, that’s exactly what Snow White would say… | 我就知道白雪公主会这么说 |
[20:08] | just so she and her prince can stay awake. | 这样她和她的王子就能一直醒着 |
[20:12] | But Snow White’s also a hero. | 但白雪公主也是个英雄 |
[20:15] | She would never let that Cricket die | 她绝对不会为了保护自己 |
[20:17] | just to protect herself. | 而让小蟋蟀死的 |
[20:20] | Mary Margaret, on the other hand — | 而玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[20:23] | she’s never stood up to me. | 她从没有反抗过我 |
[20:32] | So… | 所以 |
[20:36] | what’s it going to be? | 你要怎么做 |
[20:40] | Did you find something? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[20:44] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[20:45] | Madame Mayor, no, eh? | 镇长女士 不要 |
[20:46] | Please don’t touch that. | 请别碰这个装置 |
[20:49] | It’s very dangerous. | 这东西非常危险 |
[20:51] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[20:54] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[20:56] | Where’s Snow White? | 白雪公主呢 |
[20:58] | The winds were blowing from the North. | 风是从北边吹来的 |
[20:59] | The petals had to have come from around here. | 花瓣肯定是从这里来的 |
[21:02] | Look — down there. | 你看那边 |
[21:12] | Wait. Zelena said these flowers only grow | 等等 塞琳娜说过这些花只有在邪恶存在时 |
[21:15] | in the presence of evil. | 才会生长 |
[21:17] | So if there’s a whole field of them… | 所以如果有这么一大片 |
[21:20] | And here I was hoping to make an entrance. | 我还希望能华丽登场呢 |
[21:25] | Stay away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[21:26] | Emma, I’ve been waiting a very long time to meet you. | 艾玛 为了见你我已经等了很久了 |
[21:31] | So I guess you’re the one I fight in the Final Battle. | 我猜你就是我在最后一战中的对手 |
[21:34] | I created the Dark Curse. | 我创造了黑暗诅咒 |
[21:35] | You were born to break it. | 你注定是来打破它的 |
[21:37] | We’ve been destined to clash since the beginning of time. | 我们从一开始就注定要兵戎相见 |
[21:40] | I never should have sent an emissary to do what only I can. | 我不该派一个中间人去做只有我能做的事 |
[21:44] | What the hell does that mean? | 到底什么意思 |
[21:45] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这里的 |
[21:51] | Right. Never mind. | 好吧 算我没说 |
[21:54] | So, is this it? | 这就是最终之战了吗 |
[21:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:57] | You’ll know when the Final Battle begins. | 最终之战开始你会知道的 |
[22:00] | Everyone will. | 每个人都会 |
[22:01] | We won’t let you hurt our daughter. | 我们不会让你伤害我们的女儿 |
[22:04] | Is that so? | 真是这样吗 |
[22:05] | Because it’s going to be hard to stop me | 因为当爸爸妈妈都熟睡时 |
[22:07] | when both Mummy and Daddy are fast asleep. | 想阻止我很难 |
[22:13] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[22:22] | It’s better this way. | 这样更好一点 |
[22:23] | No mother should have to watch their child die. | 没有母亲该看着自己的孩子死 |
[22:36] | Why is it never past their bloody bedtime? | 为什么永远等不到他们睡觉 |
[22:39] | I’m afraid this is the only way | 恐怕这是你把它 |
[22:40] | you’ll get this to the Savior. | 交给救世主的唯一方法 |
[22:42] | What kind of weapon is this? | 这是什么样的武器 |
[22:44] | A wand. | 一根魔杖 |
[22:46] | Well, part of one. | 魔杖的一部分 |
[22:49] | The most powerful ever made. | 有史以来最强大的魔杖 |
[22:51] | It’s what banished the Black Fairy | 就是它把黑仙子 |
[22:53] | to the realm she was trapped in. | 放逐到了困住她的国度 |
[22:54] | Well, how did you get your hands on it? | 你是怎么得到的 |
[22:57] | You’re not the only one with a past you’d rather forget. | 你不是唯一一个想忘记的过去的人 |
[23:01] | I used to be a Fairy. | 我曾是个仙子 |
[23:06] | What made you give up your wings? | 什么使你交出了翅膀 |
[23:10] | I once was close to the Black Fairy. | 我曾跟黑仙子很亲近 |
[23:13] | If anyone should have stopped her | 如果有人本可以阻止她 |
[23:14] | from walking down her dark path, | 沿黑暗之路渐行渐远 |
[23:15] | it was me. | 那人就是我 |
[23:18] | But I failed. | 可我失败了 |
[23:21] | So after the Fairies banished her, | 所以在仙子们放逐她之后 |
[23:23] | I gave up my wings and sought refuge here. | 我放弃了自己的翅膀 在这里寻求庇护 |
[23:27] | Well, if a pirate like me can get a second chance, | 如果像我这样的海盗都能得到第二次机会 |
[23:29] | then so can you. | 那你也能 |
[23:30] | Neither one of us is gonna get a second anything | 如果你不把那个交给艾玛 |
[23:32] | if you don’t get that to Emma. | 我们谁也不会有第二次机会了 |
[23:35] | You see that tree in the camp? | 看见营地里的那棵树了吗 |
[23:40] | Its sap contains the magic you’ll need | 它的树液里有你需要的 |
[23:41] | to find your way home. | 找到回家路的魔法 |
[23:43] | Aye. | 明白 |
[23:44] | And how am I supposed to make it to the tree, | 我要怎么才能到树那里 |
[23:46] | let alone Storybrooke? | 更不要说童话镇了 |
[23:48] | Leave that to me. | 交给我 |
[24:06] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[24:30] | Ahoy, mate. | 你好 伙计 |
[24:37] | Get me home now! | 马上带我回家 |
[24:49] | Get that wand to Emma! | 把魔杖交给艾玛 |
[24:54] | You know what to do! | 你知道该怎么做 |
[25:15] | You’re late. I was worried. | 你迟到了 我好担心 |
[25:18] | We have to hurry. Regina’s onto us. | 我们得快点了 瑞金娜怀疑我们了 |
[25:20] | It won’t be long before she finds out. | 用不了多久她就会搞清楚了 |
[25:21] | Did you bring it? | 花带来了吗 |
[25:25] | Rumple said its magic is strong enough to lead us to Emma. | 朗普说它的魔法强大到能带我们找到艾玛 |
[25:28] | Let’s go find our daughter. | 我们去找女儿吧 |
[25:30] | I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. | 恐怕我不能让你们那样做 |
[25:33] | It appears we’ve only been cursed for 10 years. | 似乎我们只被诅咒了十年 |
[25:36] | She’s still 18 years shy of her 28th birthday, | 她离自己的28岁生日还有18年 |
[25:39] | the day she’s destined to become the Savior. | 她注定成为救世主的那天 |
[25:41] | No, she doesn’t have to be the Savior anymore. We’re awake. | 不 她不必再成为救世主了 我们醒了 |
[25:44] | Well, Snow White and Prince Charming may be awake, | 白雪公主和白马王子可能醒了 |
[25:46] | but the rest of this town is very much asleep. | 可镇上的其他人还在熟睡 |
[25:50] | Find Emma now, | 现在找到艾玛 |
[25:51] | and she will never fulfill her destiny, | 她将永远不会完成她的使命 |
[25:53] | the curse will never be broken, | 诅咒永远不会被打破 |
[25:55] | and everyone will be trapped here forever. | 所有人都会永远被困在这儿 |
[25:59] | What do you expect us to do — just leave her out there? | 你想让我们怎么做 就那么放任不管吗 |
[26:04] | Drink this, | 喝了它 |
[26:06] | like I’m going to. | 就像我要做的 |
[26:07] | It’ll put you back under, | 它会让你们继续沉睡 |
[26:09] | and then, when the time is right, | 然后 在正确的时间 |
[26:11] | Emma will find us. | 艾玛会找到我们 |
[26:12] | That’s easy for you to say. | 对你来说容易 |
[26:13] | You don’t have a child who’s out there by herself. | 你有没有独自在外的孩子 |
[26:17] | You have no idea what’s out there for me. | 你们对我在外面有什么一无所知 |
[26:21] | You can’t stop us. | 你阻止不了我们 |
[26:22] | You don’t have magic in this world. | 在这个世界你没有魔法 |
[26:25] | Here, you’re just a man. | 在这儿 你只是个普通人 |
[26:28] | I don’t need magic to stop you. | 我不需要魔法阻止你们 |
[26:32] | You see, this potion… | 这瓶药 |
[26:35] | is the only way forward. | 是唯一的前进之路 |
[26:39] | I swore I would never leave you alone again, | 我发过誓永远不会再让你孤身一人 |
[26:42] | and now the Final Battle is coming. | 现在最后一战要来了 |
[26:44] | It is my destiny. | 这是我的命运 |
[26:45] | There’s nothing you can do to change it. | 你无法改变它 |
[26:48] | I already told Dad — It’s not your fault. | 我已经告诉爸爸了 这不是你的错 |
[26:53] | Emma, that’s not true. | 艾玛 不是这样的 |
[26:55] | It is our fault. | 是我们的错 |
[26:56] | There’s something you don’t know. | 有些事你不知道 |
[27:00] | Wait. Look. | 等等 看 |
[27:15] | How did that survive? | 它怎么活下来的 |
[27:17] | Because it needed to. | 因为它需要活下来 |
[27:27] | How exactly does this work? | 要怎么让它发挥作用 |
[27:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:31] | Just think about Emma and let the magic do the rest? | 我们就想着艾玛 让魔法做剩下的事 |
[28:22] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[28:30] | We can’t waste another second. | 一秒也不能浪费了 |
[28:33] | We can’t miss another second. | 一秒也不能错过了 |
[28:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:35] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[28:39] | We can’t go through there. | 我们不能进去 |
[28:40] | Snow, we have to. | 白雪 我们必须这样做 |
[28:41] | If we go through that door, | 如果我们进去了 |
[28:42] | Emma will never become the Savior. | 艾玛就永远不会成为救世主了 |
[28:45] | She’ll have a new destiny with us. | 她会有一个和我们一起的全新命运 |
[28:48] | Don’t listen to Rumple. | 别听朗普的 |
[28:49] | No. I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[28:51] | It’s not just Rumple. | 不只是因为朗普说的话 |
[28:54] | Regina tested me earlier today. | 瑞金娜今早试探过我 |
[28:57] | She said Snow White is a hero | 她说白雪是个英雄 |
[29:00] | who wouldn’t let anyone suffer | 她不会允许因为自己想得到什么 |
[29:01] | just to get what she wants. | 而让别人遭受苦难 |
[29:04] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[29:06] | I was prepared to lose everything | 为了去那个矿井营救阿奇 |
[29:08] | to save Archie in that mine shaft. | 我已经做好准备舍弃一切了 |
[29:09] | How is this any different? | 这又有什么区别呢 |
[29:11] | Because our daughter is right there. | 因为我们的女儿就在那 |
[29:14] | We — We can’t ask her to sacrifice her happiness | 我们不能要求她牺牲个人幸福 |
[29:16] | to ensure everyone else’s. | 来确保其他人的幸福 |
[29:17] | But we have to. | 可我们不得不这样 |
[29:20] | I have lived in this town | 我与我们认识的人 |
[29:22] | with everyone we have ever known. | 一直生活在这个镇上 |
[29:24] | And they’re all separated from the people they love, too. | 可他们也都与自己爱的人分开了 |
[29:28] | We can’t sentence them to this life forever | 不能因为我们不愿意再多等一小会 |
[29:30] | just because we are unwilling to wait just a little bit longer. | 让他们这样痛苦地活下去 |
[29:36] | But what about Emma? | 可艾玛怎么办 |
[29:42] | We have to believe that she’s strong enough | 我们必须相信她足够坚强 |
[29:44] | to grow up without us. | 没有我们也能长大 |
[29:47] | Snow, I… | 白雪 我… |
[29:48] | You know that I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[29:56] | How I wish you weren’t. | 我多么希望你是错的 |
[30:08] | Emma, we will see you again. | 艾玛 我们会再见面的 |
[30:28] | The search party. | 是搜寻队 |
[30:31] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:41] | I didn’t think we’d be saying goodbye again so soon. | 没想到这么快又要说再见了 |
[30:45] | I know. | 我懂 |
[30:47] | Remember… | 记住… |
[30:51] | …I will always find you. | 我永远都能找到你 |
[30:54] | And one day, | 有那么一天 |
[30:56] | Emma will find us. | 艾玛也会找到我们 |
[31:38] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[31:40] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[31:43] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[31:49] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间有限 |
[31:51] | Regina, please tell me there’s enough. | 瑞金娜 拜托告诉我还够用 |
[31:53] | Barely, but it’ll do. | 勉勉强强 会没问题的 |
[31:56] | It’ll break this sleeping curse once and for all. | 这将永远打破沉睡咒 |
[32:01] | What now? | 怎么回事 |
[32:02] | The Black Fairy. | 是黑仙子 |
[32:03] | She wants to stop us. | 她想阻止我们 |
[32:05] | That’s not the Black Fairy. | 不是黑仙子 |
[32:07] | I-It’s a shadow. | 是个影子 |
[32:09] | It’s Hook’s shadow. | 是虎克的影子 |
[32:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:22] | Where’s Hook? | 虎克在哪 |
[32:30] | There’s something wrong. | 出事了 |
[32:31] | He’s in trouble. | 他遇到危险了 |
[32:33] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[32:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:50] | No. | 不 |
[32:51] | No. | 不 |
[32:54] | Mom, it’s gonna be okay. | 妈妈 不会有事的 |
[32:56] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[32:59] | We don’t even know where he is. | 我们甚至都不知道他在哪 |
[33:02] | Yes, you do. | 你们知道 |
[33:04] | This magic can reunite anyone who shares true love. | 这个魔法会让真心相爱的人重聚 |
[33:07] | It can open a door to Hook. | 它将打开通向虎克的门 |
[33:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:10] | Because we once used Pixie Dust to find you | 因为你还很小的时候 |
[33:12] | when you were a little girl. | 我们用仙尘找过你 |
[33:14] | What? | 什么 |
[33:16] | If we had gone through with it, Emma, | 如果我们走过那扇门 艾玛 |
[33:17] | you would have grown up with us. | 你就可以和我们一起长大 |
[33:20] | We would have been a family. | 我们一家就会团聚 |
[33:21] | You wouldn’t have become the Savior. | 你就不会成为救世主 |
[33:22] | You wouldn’t be fighting the Final Battle now. | 你现在就不用面对这最后一战 |
[33:26] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[33:27] | You had to do what was right for everyone else | 你们必须先为别人打算 |
[33:28] | before yourselves. | 再为自己打算 |
[33:29] | And today, I’m putting you first. | 可今天 我要把你放在第一位 |
[33:33] | You have a future, someone you love. | 你有一个未来 一个你爱的人 |
[33:36] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[33:37] | This is your one chance of breaking the curse. | 你只有这一次机会打破诅咒 |
[33:40] | Hook needs it more than we do. | 虎克比我们更需要 |
[33:42] | Eventually you’ll find a way to wake us. | 你总会找到办法唤醒我们的 |
[33:48] | We took so much from you. | 我们已经让你牺牲了那么多 |
[33:50] | We can’t take him, too… | 不能把他也从你身边夺走… |
[33:54] | not before the Final Battle. | 不能在最后一战之前 |
[34:05] | For your crimes against Pan, | 由于你对潘犯下的罪行 |
[34:07] | the Lost Boys sentence you to death. | 迷失男孩判处你死刑 |
[34:10] | Sorry, Captain. | 抱歉了 船长 |
[34:12] | Don’t be. | 用不着 |
[34:13] | All that matters is that Emma got the wand. | 只要艾玛拿到魔杖 |
[34:21] | Killian! | 基利安 |
[34:22] | Emma? What are you doing? | 艾玛 你在干什么 |
[34:24] | Run now! | 快跑 |
[34:31] | We’ve got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[34:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[34:36] | Where’s Tiger Lily? | 老虎莉莉去哪了 |
[34:38] | She got away! | 她溜了 |
[34:42] | You all right? | 你怎么样 |
[34:48] | – How did you — – We got your message. | -你是怎么… -我们收到了你的消息 |
[34:52] | Right here. | 这儿呢 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry, Emma. | 对不起 艾玛 |
[34:59] | I should have told you what I did to your grandfather | 这么多年 我早该告诉你 |
[35:01] | all those years ago, | 我对你爷爷做了什么 |
[35:02] | and I should never, | 我永远不该 |
[35:04] | never have even considered running away. | 不该想过要逃跑 |
[35:06] | It’s okay. I didn’t exactly make it easy | 没关系 我也没能让你 |
[35:08] | for you to tell me the truth. | 轻松地说出真相 |
[35:10] | Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up. | 快来 你该好好整理下 |
[35:12] | No. | 不 |
[35:13] | No. There’s something I have to do | 不 在被推进下一个传送门前 |
[35:15] | before I get pushed into another portal. | 我有一件事必须要做 |
[35:21] | And this time… | 这一次 |
[35:24] | I’m gonna do it the right way. | 我要好好做 |
[35:31] | Swan… | 斯旺 |
[35:33] | and I know…that you face an uncertain future, | 我知道未来你还有很多的不确定 |
[35:37] | but there’s one thing that I want you to be certain of — | 但有一件事 我希望你能确信无虞 |
[35:42] | that I will always, always be by your side. | 我会永远 永远在你身边 |
[35:47] | So… | 所以… |
[35:51] | …Emma Swan… | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[35:55] | …what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:58] | Will you marry me? | 愿意嫁给我吗 |
[36:05] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[36:27] | Where are your parents? | 你的父母呢 |
[36:29] | I feel like it’s time I finally faced your father. | 我觉得这会儿应该要面对你父亲了 |
[36:35] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[36:37] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[36:41] | They went into a sleeping curse | 为了让我救你 |
[36:43] | so I could save you. | 他们都陷入了沉睡咒 |
[36:50] | Emma…I was thinking. | 艾玛 我在想 |
[36:53] | There might be another way to break it, | 也许还有一个办法能打破魔咒 |
[36:56] | but it’s risky. | 但很冒险 |
[36:59] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[37:01] | I know living in Storybrooke isn’t easy. | 我知道住在童话镇不容易 |
[37:04] | I certainly didn’t always make it that way. | 我肯定是罪魁之一 |
[37:08] | But I learned something today — | 但今天我得知了一件事 |
[37:10] | that, once, Snow and Charming had a chance to leave this town | 曾经白雪和王子有机会离开这里的 |
[37:15] | to find their own happiness. | 找寻他们自己的幸福 |
[37:17] | But they chose to stay | 但他们选择了留下 |
[37:21] | for the good of everyone here. | 为了在座的大家 |
[37:24] | Now I’m going to ask you to do something for them. | 现在我请求你们为他们做一件事 |
[37:33] | This is a sleeping curse | 这是巫后 |
[37:36] | the Evil Queen placed on their shared heart. | 在他们共用的心上施下的沉睡咒 |
[37:39] | It was meant for one heart. | 是为一颗心准备的 |
[37:42] | But if we share the curse, | 但如果我们都分享了这个诅咒 |
[37:45] | we might dilute its power. | 可能会削减它的威力 |
[37:48] | Might? | 可能 |
[37:51] | I’d be ash right now if it weren’t for them. | 如果不是他们 我现在已经成灰了 |
[37:54] | Cheers, love. | 干杯 亲爱的们 |
[38:07] | Here goes. | 到我了 |
[38:21] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[38:23] | I could use a nap. | 我愿意打个盹 |
[38:34] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[38:39] | Yes. | 我来 |
[38:42] | Cent’anni. | 为了爱 |
[39:08] | David. | 戴维 |
[39:09] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[39:16] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[39:19] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[39:28] | No. | 不 |
[39:31] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[39:34] | – Emma. – No. | -艾玛 -不 |
[39:39] | – Emma. – Dad. | -艾玛 -爸爸 |
[39:41] | You woke us up. | 你把我们都唤醒了 |
[39:42] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[39:44] | It was easy. We just all shared a tiny bit of your curse. | 很简单 我们都分享了你们的诅咒 |
[40:01] | I take it Emma hasn’t told you my secret. | 我猜艾玛还没把我的秘密告诉你 |
[40:03] | Oh, she did. | 她说了 |
[40:06] | And it was a long time ago. | 都是很久以前的事了 |
[40:10] | You’re a changed man now, Hook. | 你已经变了 虎克 |
[40:12] | We’ve all seen it. | 我们都看到了 |
[40:24] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[40:25] | Well, it wouldn’t have worked | 如果不是你们 |
[40:26] | if you hadn’t inspired all these people. | 激励了他们 我也做不到 |
[40:32] | You gave up your family for them. | 你们为了他们放弃了自己的家庭 |
[40:34] | And got a bigger one in return. | 换回了一个更大的家庭 |
[40:37] | That’s how I know that we’ll defeat the Black Fairy, Emma. | 我们就要这样战胜黑仙子 艾玛 |
[40:41] | No matter what she does, you will not face her alone. | 无论她做了什么 你都不用独自面对她 |
[40:54] | There’s never enough time, is there? | 时间永远不够 是不是 |
[40:57] | Whether it’s fast or slow | 无论是快是慢 |
[40:59] | or even if it doesn’t move at all, | 甚至完全不走 |
[41:01] | but especially when the end is near. | 但结局将临时 尤其如此 |
[41:04] | You gave my dagger back — why? | 你把匕首还给了我 为什么 |
[41:06] | As I told you, | 我说了 |
[41:08] | you’re going to choose to be part of this family. | 你会自愿选择成为这个家庭的一员 |
[41:12] | Does it have to do with the fact | 这和吉迪恩没有选择你 |
[41:13] | that Gideon didn’t choose you? | 有关系吗 |
[41:17] | You think I don’t know? | 我以为我不知道吗 |
[41:18] | You have his heart. | 你拿了他的心 |
[41:24] | You were always such a clever boy. | 你一直都是聪明的孩子 |
[41:26] | How did you figure it out? | 怎么看出来的 |
[41:28] | You ordered him to destroy the Pixie flowers. | 你下令让他毁掉了仙尘花 |
[41:30] | It seems he kept one alive. | 但似乎他还留了一朵 |
[41:33] | A true believer wouldn’t do that, now, would he? | 真正的信徒不会这么做的 是吧 |
[41:35] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[41:38] | He wouldn’t disobey me like that. | 他不会那样违抗我的 |
[41:40] | And yet he did. | 可他确实那么做了 |
[41:42] | He found a way to resist your command | 他找到了对抗你命令的办法 |
[41:45] | because he has his mother in him, | 因为他心里有他妈妈 |
[41:48] | the one who truly loves him. | 真正爱他的妈妈 |
[41:50] | But he won’t have to resist anymore. | 但他不用再反抗了 |
[41:53] | I will get his heart back. | 我会拿回他的心的 |
[42:00] | If you come at me, | 如果你敢对付我 |
[42:04] | there may be nothing left of this town when we finish. | 我们完事后 这里也许什么都不剩了 |
[42:10] | Well, I suppose that’s a price I’m willing to pay. | 我想这个代价我愿意付 |