时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What you have is a gift. | 你的魔法是天赋 |
[00:03] | I wanted to use my magic to help someone for so long. | 很久以来 我早就想用我的魔法来帮助人了 |
[00:06] | You’re still trying to fill the hole in your heart I created. | 你还在想办法填补我抛弃你给你造成的伤害 |
[00:09] | You can’t stop me. | 别想阻止我 |
[00:10] | I’m not here to stop you. | 我来这不是阻止你 |
[00:11] | I’m here to do it for you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[00:14] | Now you are mine. | 你现在完全属于我了 |
[00:17] | Hello, Rumple. | 你好 朗普 |
[00:19] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来的 |
[00:20] | If you don’t do what I’m asking, the Savior will die. | 如果你不照我说的去做 救世主就会死 |
[00:23] | This is the only hope the Savior has of defeating her. | 这是救世主唯一能战胜她的希望 |
[00:25] | What happens at the end of the book? | 书的结局发生了什么 |
[00:27] | The Savior fights the Final Battle. | 救世主进行了最后一战 |
[00:29] | No one wants to be around to see that. | 不会有人想亲临现场观看 |
[00:49] | Excuse me, but your tree is blocking the path. | 抱歉 但你的树挡路了 |
[00:52] | You should move it before somebody gets hurt. | 你该把它移开 免得有人因此受伤 |
[00:55] | I’m afraid it’s already too late. | 恐怕已经太晚了 |
[00:58] | The poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[01:00] | It must not have survived the fall. | 肯定在摔下来时摔坏了 |
[01:06] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[01:13] | Magic. | 用魔法 |
[01:15] | Are you a witch? | 你是个女巫吗 |
[01:18] | She’s a freak! | 她是个怪物 |
[01:20] | Haven’t you ever heard about the monster | 你没听说过那个住在 |
[01:23] | who lives in the shack — the freak with magic? | 小棚屋里的怪物吗 有魔法的怪胎 |
[01:27] | That nest didn’t fall out of the tree, did it? | 那鸟巢不是从树上掉下来的 是吧 |
[01:29] | No. | 是啊 |
[01:30] | It made good target practice, though. | 但是个好靶子 |
[01:33] | And so will you. | 你也是 |
[01:37] | Why don’t you practice on my ax? | 拿我的斧子练习吧 |
[01:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:47] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[01:53] | Well, that was a first. | 真是前所未有 |
[01:54] | Not a lot of people want to befriend the girl with magic. | 不是很多人想跟有魔法的女孩交朋友的 |
[01:58] | Maybe they’re right. | 或许他们是对的 |
[02:00] | Maybe I am a monster. | 或许我就是个怪物 |
[02:02] | You used your magic for good, | 你用魔法做好事 |
[02:04] | and that doesn’t make you a monster. | 这不代表你是怪物 |
[02:06] | It makes you special. | 这说明你很特别 |
[02:09] | You really think so? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[02:11] | I’m Stanum. | 我叫斯坦纳姆 |
[02:14] | Zelena. | 我是塞琳娜 |
[02:18] | Hang on a minute, darling. | 等一下 亲爱的 |
[02:20] | Mommy’s coming. | 妈妈来了 |
[02:22] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经在尽快了 |
[02:24] | There. | 好了 |
[02:26] | Not too hot and not too cold — just right. | 不太烫 也不太凉 温度正好 |
[02:30] | Is somebody ready for their breakfast? | 谁想吃早餐了 |
[02:34] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[02:36] | Keeping a watchful eye on an infant | 一个人照顾婴儿 |
[02:38] | can be so hard all by yourself. | 是很辛苦的 |
[02:41] | But worry not. | 但别担心 |
[02:42] | I have plenty of experience, and I am happy to help. | 我经验丰富 乐意帮忙 |
[02:47] | Give me back my daughter. | 把我女儿还给我 |
[02:48] | Can’t I hold her a little longer? | 不能让我再抱会儿她吗 |
[02:51] | I never grow tired of that new-baby smell. | 我从来不会厌倦那新生儿的香味儿 |
[02:54] | Lay a hand on her again, and you’ll lose it. | 你再敢碰她 就别想要你的手了 |
[02:56] | No need to be so hostile, especially around the child. | 没必要这么敌意 尤其是在孩子身边 |
[03:03] | I came here because I heard you were wicked, | 我来是因为我听说你很邪恶 |
[03:06] | and I thought we could help each other. | 我觉得我们可以互帮互助 |
[03:10] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[03:12] | Isn’t it obvious? | 多明显啊 |
[03:13] | Look around. | 看看这里 |
[03:15] | You’re out here, living alone in the middle of nowhere. | 你一个人住在这前不着村后不着店的地方 |
[03:19] | You look like you could use a friend, | 你似乎需要个朋友 |
[03:22] | especially with the Final Battle approaching. | 尤其最后一战即将来临 |
[03:25] | I could be that friend. | 我可以成为你的朋友 |
[03:27] | One wouldn’t want to be alone for what’s coming. | 在即将到来的日子里 最好别落单 |
[03:32] | Is that a threat? | 那是威胁吗 |
[03:35] | Because I’m not afraid of you. | 因为我不怕你 |
[03:38] | But you should be. | 但你该害怕 |
[03:41] | You most certainly should be. | 你绝对该害怕 |
[03:47] | I’ll be in the Dwarf tunnels if you change your mind. | 如果你改主意了 我就在矮人隧道 |
[03:50] | Until then. | 到时见 |
[04:17] | Something smells delicious. | 好香啊 |
[04:19] | It’s just from a box. | 是买来的 |
[04:20] | I’m not talking about the pancakes. | 我不是说薄煎饼 |
[04:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:35] | I’m just…happy. | 我就是…好幸福 |
[04:37] | It still surprises me sometimes. | 有时候还会觉得有些意外 |
[04:40] | Aye, luv. Me, too. | 是啊 亲爱的 我也是 |
[04:50] | To hell with the pancakes. | 去他的薄煎饼吧 |
[04:56] | Great. You’re up. | 太好了 你起来了 |
[04:58] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[04:59] | Your mother has a key. Good to know. | 你妈有钥匙 好啊 |
[05:01] | I know I’m a little early, but I woke up this morning, | 我知道我来的有点早 但我今早醒来 |
[05:03] | and it just hit me. | 突然意识到 |
[05:06] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打断什么了吗 |
[05:07] | – Yes. – No. | -是啊 -没有 |
[05:08] | We were, — We were just making some pancakes. | 我们…在做薄煎饼呢 |
[05:12] | Pancakes. | 薄煎饼 |
[05:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | Maybe I should come back after you’ve had…pancakes. | 或许我该等你们吃完薄煎饼再回来 |
[05:17] | Don’t worry. | 没事 |
[05:18] | I’ve lost my appetite. | 我没胃口了 |
[05:19] | I have to go and have a quick and bracing shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[05:24] | Mom, as much as I love our unexpected visits, | 妈妈 我虽然喜欢你突然造访 |
[05:28] | is there something pressing today? | 但今天有什么要紧事吗 |
[05:32] | Wedding planning. | 婚礼策划 |
[05:35] | I have been putting together a few ideas. | 我整理了一些想法 |
[05:40] | You did all this since Hook and I got engaged? | 这是我和虎克订婚后你做的吗 |
[05:43] | I might have started a bit before that. | 我可能早就开始做了 |
[05:45] | Like, how long ago? | 多久之前 |
[05:47] | Well, it was definitely after the first curse. | 反正是第一次诅咒之后 |
[05:50] | Look, I know I’m excited, but can you blame me? | 我知道我激动过头了 但能怪我吗 |
[05:52] | I have missed a lot | 我错过了好多 |
[05:54] | of the milestones in your life, Emma. | 你生命中的里程碑 艾玛 |
[05:55] | I want to make the absolute most of this one. | 我一定要好好珍惜这次机会 |
[06:02] | Me, too, Mom. | 我也是 妈妈 |
[06:08] | Regina, what’s up? | 瑞金娜 怎么了 |
[06:11] | We’ll be right there. | 我们就去 |
[06:12] | I was about to wring her scrawny little neck, | 我正想掐住她纤细的脖子 |
[06:14] | and then she just poofed away. | 但她瞬移离开了 |
[06:16] | Makes sense she’s headed to the Dwarf tunnels. | 去矮人隧道很合理 |
[06:18] | It’s an easy place to hide. | 那里是藏身的好地方 |
[06:19] | And there are miles of them below Storybrooke. | 而且在童话镇下面绵延数英里 |
[06:21] | Pinning her down in there won’t be easy. | 在里面找到她不会轻松的 |
[06:22] | Well, the good news is, whatever her plan was | 好消息是 不管她为最后一战 |
[06:25] | for the Final Battle, she needs help. | 有什么打算 她需要帮手 |
[06:27] | Which means we have time to figure out how to stop her. | 那么我们就有时间想办法阻止她 |
[06:30] | Well, perhaps that’s where this piece of wand comes in. | 那或许这就是这块魔杖派上用场的地方 |
[06:33] | Tiger Lily said it had been used | 老虎莉莉说这以前 |
[06:34] | to banish the Black Fairy once. | 曾被用来驱逐过黑仙子 |
[06:36] | If we can find the other half, perhaps we can do it again. | 如果我们能找到另一半 或许能故技重施 |
[06:38] | So, where do we look? | 那我们去哪找 |
[06:39] | I’m not waiting around for some piece of wand. | 我不会干等着找一块魔杖 |
[06:41] | The only reason I didn’t blast that noir-colored nit | 我没有把那个黑疙瘩 |
[06:44] | out of existence is because of Robin. | 炸飞的唯一顾虑是罗宾 |
[06:46] | So, if one of you’d be kind enough to watch her for a minute, | 如果你们谁能好心照看她一会儿 |
[06:48] | I’ll do what I intended | 我就去如我所愿 |
[06:49] | and go and take care of this. | 解决掉她 |
[06:50] | Well, hold on. You can’t just | 慢着 你不能 |
[06:52] | go down there alone and confront her. | 一个人去对付她 |
[06:54] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:55] | What, you think I can’t defeat her? | 你觉得我打不过她吗 |
[06:57] | I’m more powerful than you. | 我比你强大 |
[06:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:00] | Is that why I had to rip out my own heart | 所以我还得扯出自己的心脏 |
[07:01] | to save you from the Evil Queen? | 好从巫后手下救出你吗 |
[07:03] | Look, I would have been fine without your help. | 没有你帮忙我也不会有事的 |
[07:04] | Believe what you want. You’re not going down there. | 随你怎么想 你不能去 |
[07:07] | Okay, sibling rivalry aside, Regina’s right. | 好了 姐妹斗嘴放一放 但瑞金娜是对的 |
[07:11] | We need to get the wand back before we go up against her, | 我们得先找到魔杖再去对付她 |
[07:13] | and when we do, we’re going to do this together. | 到时候 我们要一起去 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | Okay, fine. Have it your way, | 好吧 随你们 |
[07:18] | but you’re doing it without me. | 但别拉上我了 |
[07:23] | She gonna be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[07:24] | Yeah. She just needs to cool off. | 嗯 她就是需要冷静下来 |
[07:26] | In the meantime, why don’t I take that | 现在 我把那块魔杖 |
[07:28] | piece of wand back to my vault, | 拿回我的地下室吧 |
[07:30] | see if I can cast a locator spell on it. | 看能不能施个定位咒 |
[07:32] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[07:32] | I mean, we can’t just sit around here doing nothing. | 我们不能干坐着什么都不干 |
[07:34] | Well, we won’t be. We have plenty to do to keep us busy. | 我们不会闲坐着的 我们有的是事情可忙 |
[07:37] | We do? | 是吗 |
[07:37] | Well, you’ve obviously never planned a wedding. | 你显然是没筹划过婚礼 |
[07:39] | You really want to pick out centerpieces | 你真想在最后一战的前夕 |
[07:42] | on the eve of the Final Battle? | 选装饰品吗 |
[07:43] | I do. | 是啊 |
[07:44] | David and I went through with our wedding | 戴维和我虽然遭受了你的威胁 |
[07:46] | after you threatened us. | 还是完成了我们的婚礼 |
[07:48] | It gave people hope. | 这能给人以希望 |
[07:50] | Why should Emma and Hook’s be any different? | 艾玛和虎克的婚礼为什么就不能呢 |
[07:53] | So, who’s ready to put their hearts | 谁准备好投入到 |
[07:55] | into some wedding planning? | 婚礼筹备当中了 |
[08:00] | The Black Fairy has Gideon’s heart? | 黑仙子拿走了吉迪恩的心脏 |
[08:03] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[08:04] | I knew our son couldn’t do those things. | 我就知道我们的儿子不会做那些事 |
[08:06] | I knew he wasn’t evil. | 我就知道他不是邪恶的 |
[08:11] | You know, this means he can be saved. | 这么说 他可以得到拯救 |
[08:16] | The Blue Fairy is even older than me, Belle. | 蓝仙子比我还老 贝儿 |
[08:20] | She knew my mother before she became evil. | 她在我母亲变邪恶前就认识她 |
[08:24] | Which means that Blue could have the answer to stopping her. | 那么蓝仙子或许知道该如何阻止她 |
[08:28] | And I played right into my mother’s hands | 而我正中她下怀 |
[08:30] | and took her magic. | 夺走了她的魔法 |
[08:31] | Now I can’t wake her, | 现在我无法唤醒她 |
[08:33] | which means, if she does know anything, | 所以如果她真知道什么 |
[08:36] | right now, she’s useless. | 现在 也帮不上忙 |
[08:37] | Yeah, but you couldn’t have known | 是啊 但你不可能知道 |
[08:39] | that your mother was pulling all the strings, Rumple. | 是你妈妈在操纵一切 朗普 |
[08:42] | You did what you had to, to protect Gideon. | 你做了你必须做的 保护了吉迪恩 |
[08:46] | Now, we just have to find a way to get Blue out of her coma. | 我们只需要想办法把蓝仙子从昏迷中唤醒 |
[08:50] | Yeah, well, the first step is returning her magic. | 是啊 首先得归还她的魔法 |
[08:51] | Her heart remains frozen till then. | 她的心自那时一直冻结着 |
[08:54] | Well, any idea how? | 有什么点子吗 |
[08:57] | No, and I’m afraid that I’ve exhausted all my books here. | 没有 而且我这里的书都已经看完了 |
[09:02] | I’m gonna go to the Sorcerer’s Mansion, | 我得去一趟魔法师别墅 |
[09:04] | – see what I can find. – Okay. | -看能找到什么 -好 |
[09:06] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[09:23] | No. It’s me. | 不 是我 |
[09:26] | I had to wait until he left. | 我得等到他走 |
[09:28] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[09:31] | Well, what do we have here? | 这是什么情况 |
[09:34] | – Is she — – N-no. | -她… -没有 |
[09:35] | her heart’s stopped because her magic’s gone. | 她的魔法没了 所以心脏停跳了 |
[09:38] | Rumple’s taking care of it. | 朗普去解决了 |
[09:39] | Is he now? | 是吗 |
[09:40] | Well, I never liked her anyway. | 我反正从没喜欢过她 |
[09:42] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 你的秘密我不会泄露 |
[09:43] | Okay. Good to know. | 好吧 那好 |
[09:47] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[09:49] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[09:50] | I was wondering if you could watch Robin for me. | 不知你能不能替我照看会儿罗宾 |
[09:53] | Yeah, yeah, of — of course. | 好啊 当然 |
[09:55] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[09:57] | I, — I think we’ve got a bassinet we could use. | 我们好像有个摇篮能用 |
[10:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:07] | There you go. | 好了 |
[10:10] | Don’t worry, darling. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[10:12] | Mommy won’t be gone long. | 妈妈不会走太久 |
[10:14] | She just has to go and pluck that big, bad Fairy’s wings. | 她要去拔掉那只大坏黑仙子的翅膀 |
[10:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:54] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[10:55] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[10:57] | Grandpa. | 外公 |
[11:00] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你没听到我喊你吗 |
[11:03] | Sorry. I was writing. | 抱歉 我在写作 |
[11:04] | That’s your Author’s pen. | 那是你的作家笔 |
[11:08] | Henry, I know there’s been a lot going on lately, | 亨利 我知道最近的事很多 |
[11:10] | but please tell me you haven’t tried to change things. | 但拜托告诉我 你没想要改变现实 |
[11:12] | You know how dangerous that can be. | 你知道那会多危险 |
[11:14] | Of course not. I know better than that. | 当然 我知道不能那么干 |
[11:17] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:18] | Also, I already tried a few days ago, | 另外 我几天前试过了 |
[11:20] | and it didn’t work. | 但没成功 |
[11:21] | Look. | 瞧 |
[11:28] | See? | 瞧 |
[11:30] | I couldn’t change things even if I wanted to. | 我就算想也不能改变什么 |
[11:33] | She has to fight in the Final Battle. | 她必须去打最后一战 |
[11:35] | There’s no escaping it. | 无法逃避 |
[11:38] | Okay. So, what are you doing? | 好了 那你在做什么 |
[11:42] | Trying to translate this. | 想翻译这个 |
[11:44] | That’s the page you made in Regina’s vault. | 那是你在瑞金娜地下室里写的 |
[11:47] | Isaac said the Author’s powers are trying to tell me something. | 艾萨克说作者的法力想告诉我什么 |
[11:49] | I thought maybe they came out like that | 我以为我写成了这样 |
[11:51] | because I was using a regular pen. | 是因为我用的是普通的笔 |
[11:53] | But this one’s not working any better. | 但这个也不怎么好用 |
[11:55] | What’s the point of having these powers | 如果我不能用我的能力帮助人 |
[11:56] | when I can’t use them to help anyone? | 有这些法力又有什么用 |
[11:58] | We’re going to help her, Henry, | 我们能帮她的 亨利 |
[11:59] | but we can’t drive ourselves crazy while we’re doing it. | 但我们不能因此失去理智 |
[12:03] | You know, sometimes the best thing you can do is step away. | 有时候 最好的办法 就是退一步 |
[12:05] | Step away? | 退一步 |
[12:06] | Yeah. You know, live life, which is why I came back here. | 对 好好生活 我就是因为这个回来的 |
[12:11] | I forgot my wallet, and I’m probably gonna need it. | 我落下了钱包 我可能会需要它 |
[12:14] | We’re looking at wedding venues today. | 我们今天要去看婚礼场地 |
[12:17] | Wedding venues? | 婚礼场地 |
[12:19] | Living our life? | 好好生活 |
[12:20] | This reeks of Grandma — | 绝对是外婆的主意 |
[12:22] | not giving up hope and all that stuff. | 不放弃希望什么的 |
[12:24] | She’s usually right about these things. | 她一般都说对了 |
[12:26] | Now, come on. Leave this here. | 好了 放在这里 |
[12:27] | You can come back for it all later. | 回头再想 |
[12:45] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[12:46] | What, — What can I help you with? | 需要我帮你什么 |
[12:48] | Well, I was putting together a locator spell | 我想做一个定位咒 |
[12:50] | when I realize I was out of eye of n– | 突然意识到 我没有… |
[12:53] | Is that Robin? | 那是罗宾吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah. Zelena asked me to watch her for a bit. | 是啊 塞琳娜让我照看她一会儿 |
[12:56] | Isn’t she adorable? | 多可爱啊 |
[13:00] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[13:03] | Not right now. | 现在没有 |
[13:06] | But there’s about to be. | 但是很快就会有了 |
[13:30] | The salt, please. | 帮我拿盐 |
[13:36] | Your Wickedness, | 女巫陛下 |
[13:37] | there’s a man here to see you. | 有个人要见你 |
[13:38] | He says he needs help. | 他说他需要帮助 |
[13:41] | Don’t people remember I exiled that charlatan Wizard ages ago? | 没人记得多年前是我驱逐了那个骗人的巫师吗 |
[13:44] | Maybe it’s time I did something to remind them. | 也许是时候做点事提醒人们了 |
[13:48] | Well, send him in. | 叫他进来吧 |
[13:55] | Hello, Zelena. | 你好 塞琳娜 |
[13:57] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[13:59] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[14:01] | Perhaps you’d know me better if I were holding a bird’s nest. | 如果我拿着鸟巢 也许你就能认出我了 |
[14:05] | Stanum. | 斯坦纳姆 |
[14:07] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[14:10] | And I see I’m not the only one who’s changed. | 看来变的人不止我一个 |
[14:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[14:15] | I was hoping you’d help an old friend. | 我正希望你能帮帮老朋友 |
[14:17] | I chopped down a tree | 我砍了一棵 |
[14:18] | belonging to the Wicked Witch of the North, | 北方邪恶女巫的树 |
[14:20] | and she punished me by giving me a terrible curse. | 她为了惩罚我 给我施了可怕的诅咒 |
[14:24] | What? | 什么 |
[14:25] | She turned your clothes to tin? | 她把你的衣服变成了金属吗 |
[14:27] | That’s just it. | 是的 |
[14:29] | It’s not just my clothes. | 不止是我的衣服 |
[14:31] | It’s me. And it’s spreading. | 是我 金属在扩散 |
[14:33] | And unless I find a new heart soon, | 除非我尽快找到一颗心 |
[14:35] | there won’t be any of me left. | 否则我就不存在了 |
[14:37] | You’ll be a walking tin can. | 你就会变成一个活铁罐 |
[14:43] | Well, what am I supposed to do about any of this? | 我能帮你做什么呢 |
[14:45] | There’s an enchanted object — the Crimson Heart. | 有一个施了咒的物件 深红之心 |
[14:48] | It’s said to be hidden in the woods, | 据说藏在树林里 |
[14:49] | and there’s a horrible monster that guards it. | 有一个可怕的怪物看守着 |
[14:51] | I need your help to get it. | 我需要你帮忙拿到它 |
[14:54] | So, you get a heart. | 这样你拿到一颗心脏 |
[14:57] | What do I get out of this little arrangement? | 那我帮你有什么好处呢 |
[15:00] | Whatever happened to you using your magic for good? | 你不是说用魔法来做好事的吗 |
[15:02] | Well, it’s as you said. | 就像你说的 |
[15:04] | I’ve changed. | 我已经变了 |
[15:06] | And using magic to be wicked is a lot more fun. | 而且用魔法做邪恶的事更有趣 |
[15:09] | That may be, but I don’t think being wicked | 也许吧 但我认为变邪恶 |
[15:12] | is the reason you’re not helping me. | 不是你不帮我的原因 |
[15:14] | You act powerful, | 你表现得很强大 |
[15:16] | but I think you’re really afraid. | 但我觉得你真的很害怕 |
[15:18] | How dare you talk to me like that. | 你竟然敢这样跟我说话 |
[15:21] | Do you know who I am, what I can do? | 你知道我是谁吗 知道我的能力吗 |
[15:24] | Yes. I just don’t have much to lose anymore. | 知道 反正我已经没什么可失去的了 |
[15:30] | Hope you enjoy having dinner by yourself. | 愿你好好享受一个人的晚餐 |
[15:36] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[15:40] | I’m not afraid of some monster in the woods. | 我不害怕树林里的怪物 |
[15:43] | I’m the most powerful witch in all of Oz. | 我是全奥兹王国最强大的女巫 |
[15:48] | Now let’s get that heart, and I’ll prove it. | 我们现在就去拿那颗心 证明给你看 |
[16:13] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[16:14] | Regina, what are you doing down here? | 瑞金娜 你怎么来了 |
[16:16] | Isn’t it obvious? I came to get you out of here | 还不够明显吗 我是来救你的 |
[16:18] | before you get yourself killed. | 免得你害死自己 |
[16:20] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[16:21] | Just get out of my way. | 别挡我的道 |
[16:23] | It’s for your own good. | 我是为了你好 |
[16:25] | So– so now you care about my own good? | 你现在在乎我了吗 |
[16:28] | You’re not gonna blame me for something? | 你不为某件事而责怪我了吗 |
[16:29] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[16:31] | It means that in all your sobbing over Robin’s death | 你伤心哭泣着罗宾的死时 |
[16:34] | and your broken heart, all you did was blame me. | 和你那颗破碎的心 你做的只有一味责怪我 |
[16:38] | I sacrificed Hades for you, | 我为你牺牲了哈迪斯 |
[16:40] | the man I loved, to save your life. | 牺牲我爱的人 就为了救你 |
[16:43] | And in return, I get blamed. | 而作为回报 我被人责怪 |
[16:46] | And now you’re here to lecture me? | 你现在是来对我说教的吗 |
[16:48] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:49] | I’m not welcome at the hero’s table? Fine. | 我在英雄之席上不受欢迎 好吧 |
[16:52] | I’ll just take care of this by myself. | 那我自己搞定这件事 |
[16:54] | – Zelena — – Sis, please. | -塞琳娜 -妹妹 走开 |
[16:58] | I’ve got work to do. | 我有事要做 |
[16:59] | – No. – Get off me! | -不行 -放开我 |
[17:06] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这么做 |
[17:22] | – So, what do you think? – It’s nice. | -那你们觉得如何 -很好 |
[17:24] | I still think we could consider getting married on the sea. | 我还是觉得我们可以考虑在海上结婚 |
[17:28] | Wouldn’t it be romantic to exchange our vows | 在海盗船上交换誓言 |
[17:30] | on the Jolly Roger? | 不是很浪漫吗 |
[17:31] | Not if half your guests are getting sick over the side. | 但如果一半的宾客都晕船就不浪漫了 |
[17:35] | I guess the lad has a point. | 小伙子说得有道理 |
[17:36] | I think Granny’s will be perfect. | 我觉得外婆家就非常好 |
[17:38] | We can have the ceremony outside. | 我们可以在外面进行仪式 |
[17:40] | After dinner, we push the tables aside for dancing. | 晚餐过后 把餐桌推到旁边就可以跳舞了 |
[17:43] | There’s music on the jukebox. | 用自动点唱机来放歌 |
[17:44] | What do you think, David? | 你觉得呢 戴维 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:50] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[17:52] | We have shared so many happy memories here together. | 我们在这一起度过了那么多美好的时光 |
[17:54] | Don’t you want to have one more? | 你不想再来一次吗 |
[17:55] | Let’s be honest. | 老实说 |
[17:56] | Not all of them have been happy, | 不是所有的时光都是愉快的 |
[17:59] | and not all of them have been together, either. | 而且也不都是我们俩一起度过的 |
[18:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:03] | For starters, how about your first date with Whale? | 首先 是你和威尔的第一次约会 |
[18:05] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[18:06] | We were cursed. | 我们受到诅咒了 |
[18:07] | Are you really bringing that up right now? | 你现在当真要提那些事情吗 |
[18:09] | That can’t possibly be the reason | 你绝不可能是因为这个 |
[18:11] | you don’t want to have Emma’s wedding here. | 就不想让艾玛在这举办婚礼 |
[18:12] | Okay, well, how about this? | 好吧 还有件事 |
[18:13] | This place is a scrap heap. | 这个地方太破了 |
[18:15] | You want another one? It’s not big enough. | 还需要别的理由吗 这里场地不够大 |
[18:16] | Emma’s a princess, and her wedding is a royal affair. | 艾玛是公主 她的婚礼是皇家的大事 |
[18:20] | You want to find someplace bigger, fine. | 你想找个大一点的地方 好吧 |
[18:22] | Let’s go find one. | 我们现在就去找吧 |
[18:23] | Happy to. | 好啊 |
[18:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:31] | I don’t know, luv. | 不清楚 亲爱的 |
[18:32] | I don’t know at all. | 我一点也不知道 |
[18:42] | This is exactly why I told you not to come down here. | 所以我才告诉你别来这 |
[18:45] | Are you implying that this is my fault? | 你是在暗示这都是我的错吗 |
[18:47] | I’m not implying anything. I’m saying it. | 不是暗示 我是明明白白地告诉你 |
[18:50] | If you had just listened to me, | 如果你听我的 |
[18:51] | we wouldn’t be trapped a half a mile under Storybrooke. | 我们就不会被困在童话镇地下几百米的地方了 |
[18:54] | And if you hadn’t crashed my party, | 要是你没坏了我的事 |
[18:56] | I’d be wiping the mine floor with the Black Fairy by now. | 我这会儿已经打败黑仙子了 |
[18:58] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 这可不好说 |
[19:00] | She’s the most powerful evil we’ve ever faced. | 她是我们遇到过的最强大的恶人 |
[19:02] | Which is why I was launching a sneak attack. | 所以我才要打她个出其不意 |
[19:05] | Yeah, without the one weapon we know can defeat her. | 是啊 可你没有能打败她的那把武器 |
[19:08] | You may need a Fairy wand. | 你也许需要仙子魔杖 |
[19:10] | Emma may need a Fairy wand. | 艾玛也许需要仙子魔杖 |
[19:12] | I don’t. | 而我不用 |
[19:13] | Is that what this is about — | 你就是为了这个吗 |
[19:15] | you proving you’re better than all of us? | 为了证明你比我们都强大吗 |
[19:17] | No. | 不 |
[19:18] | It’s about stopping the woman who threatened my baby. | 是为了阻止威胁过我孩子的那个女人 |
[19:20] | Yeah. On your own. | 是啊 全靠你一个人 |
[19:23] | Why does it matter so much, Zelena? | 你为什么如此在意这一点 塞琳娜 |
[19:26] | Why do you have to be better than everyone else? | 你为什么非要比所有人都强呢 |
[19:32] | Because I am. | 因为我就是比你们都强 |
[19:33] | Now, I’m going to find the Black Fairy | 好了 我现在要趁黑仙子找到我们之前 |
[19:35] | and destroy her before she finds us. | 去找到她 然后打败她 |
[19:37] | So, unless you want the rest of these mines | 所以呢 除非你希望剩下这些矿 |
[19:39] | to come crashing down on top of us, don’t try to stop me. | 全都砸到我们头上 不然就别拦我 |
[19:42] | Zelena… | 塞琳娜 |
[19:53] | We must be near the monster’s den. | 我们肯定离怪兽的巢穴不远了 |
[19:56] | Well, then let’s get on with it. | 那我们就赶紧继续找吧 |
[19:58] | There’s a village full of Munchkins | 我今晚还有一个芒奇金人的村庄 |
[19:59] | I still need to terrorize tonight. | 要去恐吓一下呢 |
[20:03] | You know, it’s just the two of us, Zelena. | 现在只有你和我 塞琳娜 |
[20:04] | You don’t have to pretend anymore. | 你不用再假装了 |
[20:06] | Pretend what? | 假装什么 |
[20:07] | That you’d rather be doing something else. | 假装你宁愿去做别的事 |
[20:10] | All right, Stanum, tell me — | 好吧 斯坦纳姆 告诉我 |
[20:11] | why am I out here helping you? | 我为什么要来帮你 |
[20:13] | Because you have nothing better to do. | 因为你没有更好的事可做 |
[20:15] | And you’d rather be out in the woods with an old friend | 你宁愿和老朋友来森林 |
[20:19] | than sitting alone in that Emerald Castle of yours. | 也不愿意独自待在你的翡翠城里 |
[20:23] | That couldn’t be further from the truth. | 真是大错特错 |
[20:25] | I’ve got lots of important work to do back at my chambers. | 我在城堡里有好多重要的事要做呢 |
[20:28] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[20:29] | Creating one of the most powerful spells ever to exist, | 创造有史以来最强大的一个咒语 |
[20:33] | one that will allow me to travel back in time. | 一个能让我回到过去的咒语 |
[20:36] | And where exactly do you plan on going | 那么你打算用这个穿越时间咒语 |
[20:38] | with this time-travel spell? | 回到什么时候呢 |
[20:40] | Back to the beginning, to when my mother gave me up, | 回到最开始 回到我妈妈抛弃我的时候 |
[20:44] | to show her I’m more powerful than my sister, | 好让她看看我比我妹妹强大得多 |
[20:46] | that I’m the one she should have kept. | 让她知道她应该留下的人是我 |
[20:50] | Seems like you’re going to an awful lot of trouble | 看来你费这么大劲 |
[20:52] | to be with someone who didn’t want you to begin with. | 就是为了去找不想要你的人 |
[20:55] | Careful. | 说话要当心 |
[20:56] | The last person to speak so freely to me | 上一个和我说话这么随便的人 |
[20:58] | is now peeling bananas with their feet. | 已经被我变成猴子了 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:02] | Well, you wouldn’t be so upset | 如果我说的不是真的 |
[21:03] | unless what I was saying was true. | 你就不会这么生气 |
[21:07] | Do you have a better idea of how I can get what I want? | 你有更好的办法能让我得到我想要的吗 |
[21:10] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 实际上 我有 |
[21:16] | No. | 不 |
[21:20] | I’m the only one who hurts people in these woods. | 在这片森林里只有我能伤害别人 |
[21:26] | Zelena! | 塞琳娜 |
[21:28] | I told you — you’re not stopping me. | 我告诉过你了 别拦着我 |
[21:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:37] | Fairy crystals — | 仙子水晶 |
[21:39] | And it’s just the beginning of a vein. | 而且这只是一条矿脉的始端 |
[21:46] | Well, at least now we know why | 至少现在我们知道为什么 |
[21:48] | the Black Fairy’s holed up down here. | 黑仙子躲在这下面了 |
[21:50] | What would she want with all that light magic? | 她想用这些光魔法做什么 |
[21:52] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这儿了 |
[21:54] | I’m not interested in light magic. | 我对光魔法没兴趣 |
[21:58] | So, you’re the big, bad Evil Queen who cast my curse. | 你就是施我诅咒的那个大坏蛋巫后 |
[22:03] | No wonder it was such a pathetic failure. | 难怪你如此可悲地失败了 |
[22:05] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[22:07] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[22:15] | So, does this mean you’re here to take me up on my offer then? | 你来了是否意味着采纳了我的提议 |
[22:18] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[22:19] | See, I’m stronger than my sister, | 看吧 我比我妹妹强 |
[22:21] | and I came down here to do one thing — kill you. | 我来这里要做一件事 杀了你 |
[22:24] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[22:32] | You keep him busy. | 你拖住他 |
[22:34] | She messed with the wrong witch. | 她惹错女巫了 |
[23:06] | You can’t run forever. | 你不可能一直跑 |
[23:08] | I don’t have to. | 我不需要 |
[23:11] | You should have taken me up on my offer | 你真该在还有机会时 |
[23:13] | when you had the chance. | 采纳我的提议 |
[23:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:20] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[23:21] | Wicked always wins. | 邪恶总会赢 |
[23:24] | And now I’m going to end you once and for all. | 现在我要彻底消灭你 |
[23:37] | Oh, the saddest part is | 最悲哀的部分就是 |
[23:40] | you really believe that you can do that. | 你真相信你能那样做 |
[23:47] | Now, you want to see real magic? | 现在 你想看看真正的魔法吗 |
[23:58] | No! | 不 |
[24:02] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[24:03] | You played your part well, my son. | 你表现得非常好 我的儿子 |
[24:07] | – That’s impossible. – What’s the matter? | -不可能 -怎么了 |
[24:09] | Not as strong as you thought, dear? | 没你想的那样强吗 亲爱的 |
[24:14] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[24:18] | You were right about one thing. | 只有一件事你说对了 |
[24:20] | You are stronger – than your sister. | 你比你妹妹强 |
[24:24] | Which is why I needed to channel your magic | 这就是我为什么需要引导你的魔法 |
[24:27] | to weaponize these crystals. | 来把这些水晶变成武器 |
[24:30] | But with a dose of dark magic — your dark magic — | 而有了一剂你的黑魔法 |
[24:34] | they can be, oh, so much more. | 它们会更加强大 |
[24:36] | My magic? | 我的魔法 |
[24:38] | What about yours? | 那你的呢 |
[24:39] | Oh, darling, don’t you see? | 亲爱的 你不明白吗 |
[24:42] | Your magic is useful because it’s unstable. | 你的魔法有用是因为它不稳定 |
[24:45] | You’re so desperate for love, so desperate to prove yourself. | 你如此渴求爱 如此不顾一切地要证明自己 |
[24:48] | Your heart is in disarray. | 你的心一片茫然 |
[24:52] | Well, don’t look so surprised. | 别看上去如此惊讶 |
[24:54] | Anyone can see it. | 任何人都能看出来 |
[24:56] | I, on the other hand, am quite pleased with myself. | 另一方面 我对自己相当满意 |
[25:07] | You set me up. | 你给我设圈套 |
[25:09] | No. | 不 |
[25:10] | I just knew you’d make the wrong decision. | 我只是知道你会做出错误的决定 |
[25:14] | What are you going to do with all of this? | 你要用这些水晶做什么 |
[25:16] | What I came here for — start the Final Battle. | 我来这里的目的 开始最终之战 |
[25:21] | But worry not. | 但是别担心 |
[25:22] | You won’t be around to regret your mistake much longer. | 你不用再在这儿为自己的错误后悔了 |
[25:27] | No one will. | 没人需要 |
[25:54] | These are my woods, | 这是我的森林 |
[25:55] | so I think it’s time you learned | 所以我想是时候让你领教 |
[25:57] | who’s really king of this forest. | 谁才是真正的森林之王了 |
[26:00] | Me. | 我 |
[26:21] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[26:37] | And here I thought lions were supposed to be brave. | 我还以为狮子本该是勇敢的 |
[26:40] | Coward. | 懦弱 |
[26:42] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[26:43] | You’re lucky I did. | 算你走运 |
[26:52] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[26:53] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多了 |
[26:55] | This way. | 这边走 |
[27:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:09] | Yes. What happened? | 没事 发生了什么 |
[27:12] | – Are we — – Yeah. Outside the Fairy mines. | -我们是 -是的 在仙子矿外面 |
[27:14] | The Black Fairy must have magicked us up here. | 一定是黑仙子用魔法把我们弄上来的 |
[27:18] | Because now that she has dark Fairy dust, | 因为她现在有了黑暗仙尘 |
[27:19] | there’s nothing we can do to stop her. | 我们无论如何也阻止不了她了 |
[27:22] | Well, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[27:23] | We can go back down there and get the crystals for ourselves. | 我们可以再回到矿里 使水晶为我们所用 |
[27:25] | You really think it’ll be that easy, | 在刚刚经历过那些之后 |
[27:27] | after what we just went through? | 你真以为会那么容易 |
[27:29] | I think you’ve done enough for today. | 我觉得你今天已经做得够多了 |
[27:30] | You really think this is all my fault? | 你真的觉得这全都是我的错吗 |
[27:32] | Think? | 觉得 |
[27:33] | If you didn’t have to prove | 如果不是你非要证明 |
[27:34] | you were stronger than everyone else, | 自己比别人都强 |
[27:36] | she wouldn’t be sitting on a magical nuke right now. | 她现在也不至于坐在魔法核武器上了 |
[27:38] | So, let me fix it. | 那就让我将功补过 |
[27:39] | And make things worse? | 越帮越忙吗 |
[27:41] | If being the best is so important to you, Zelena, | 塞琳娜 如果你那么愿意争第一的话 |
[27:44] | why don’t you go someplace where you can be on top? | 为什么不到你能得第一的地方去 |
[27:48] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[27:49] | Go back to Oz. | 回奥兹国去吧 |
[27:52] | At least there you can’t make things any worse for us. | 至少你到了那里就不会给我们添乱了 |
[27:57] | You don’t mean that. | 你说的不是真心话 |
[27:58] | Oh, I’m afraid I do. | 可惜我真心这么想 |
[28:01] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to find the Charming family | 不好意思 我现在要去找白马王子一家 |
[28:04] | so we can figure out how to clean up your mess. | 来想办法收拾你的残局 |
[28:06] | Regina — | 瑞金娜 |
[28:18] | – Well, it’s definitely… – Bigger? | -这里真是 -大点儿 |
[28:20] | Well, I think this space has great potential. | 我觉得好好收拾一下这里就很不错 |
[28:23] | We could string lights from the ceiling, put some trees around. | 在天花板上拉些彩灯 周围摆几棵树 |
[28:26] | It could be transformed into something really magical. | 这里就变得魔力十足了 |
[28:29] | Yeah. I think it could be. | 可以吧 我觉得差不多 |
[28:30] | Anyone else feel a draft? | 你们有没有感觉到一丝凉意 |
[28:32] | It’s probably just a window open somewhere. | 可能哪里窗户没关 |
[28:34] | And look at the walls — the whole place needs a paint job. | 还有这些墙 整个场地都需要重刷一遍 |
[28:37] | Okay, Dad, I know that technically | 爸爸 我知道严格来说 |
[28:38] | we’re all royalty or whatever, but unless you want to do | 我们都是王室贵族什么的 但除非你想 |
[28:41] | a destination wedding at your castle in the Enchanted Forest | 办旅行婚礼 回到魔法森林里你们的城堡 |
[28:44] | or, like, Excalibur in Vegas, I don’t think | 或者去拉斯维加斯的王者之剑酒店 |
[28:46] | we’re gonna find what you’re looking for. | 要不然我们找不到你想要的场地 |
[28:47] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[28:48] | Vegas? | 去拉斯维加斯吗 |
[28:49] | No. The Enchanted Forest, our castle. | 不是 去魔法森林我们的城堡 |
[28:51] | How many beans would it take to get everyone back there? | 要多少魔豆才能把所有人都带回去 |
[28:53] | David, may I speak with you outside for a second? | 戴维 出去说两句行吗 |
[28:57] | Sure. | 行 |
[29:00] | So, elopement? | 要不我们私奔吧 |
[29:02] | Aye. I’ll bring the rum. | 行 我把朗姆酒带上 |
[29:07] | What is really going on? | 你真正想说的是什么 |
[29:09] | You can’t really believe this place is good enough. | 你不会真觉得这个场地就挺好了吧 |
[29:12] | This isn’t some town meeting about parking regulations. | 这不是开镇民大会讨论停车规定 |
[29:15] | It’s our daughter’s wedding. | 这是我们女儿的婚礼 |
[29:16] | And if she wanted to get married in our bathroom, | 如果她想在我们家浴室结婚的话 |
[29:18] | it would be perfect and exactly what it’s supposed to be. | 那也很完美 就在那里办 |
[29:21] | None of that matters, and you know it. | 你知道这些都是无关紧要的 |
[29:23] | So, what is this really about? | 所以你到底在想什么 |
[29:24] | I just — I don’t know why we have to rush into this. | 我只是 不知道为什么要搞得这么仓促 |
[29:28] | Rushing? | 仓促 |
[29:30] | Oh, David, if this is about Hook, | 戴维 如果是因为虎克的话 |
[29:32] | that ship has sailed, | 木已成舟 |
[29:33] | and there’s a pirate on it. Deal with it. | 舟里还有海盗 你面对现实吧 |
[29:35] | No, this has nothing to do with Hook. | 我说的和虎克没关系 |
[29:36] | This is about why we insist on doing this | 我是说为什么非要现在 |
[29:38] | with everything else going on right now. | 外面这么乱的时候办婚礼 |
[29:40] | Well, because, David, we agreed | 戴维 那是因为我们说好了 |
[29:41] | that we don’t give in to fear, and our people need hope. | 不会屈服于恐惧 我们的人民需要希望 |
[29:44] | Well, what about what we need, Snow, | 白雪 那我们自己需要的怎么办呢 |
[29:46] | what our family needs? | 我们的家人需要的怎么办呢 |
[29:47] | What are you talking about?! | 你这是什么意思 |
[29:52] | The day I married you was the best day of my life… | 我们结婚那天是我一生中最幸福的一天 |
[29:56] | until the Evil Queen burst through those doors | 直到那一刻巫后突然闯进来 |
[29:58] | and threatened everyone we loved. | 威胁我们所爱的每个人 |
[29:59] | Then it became one of the worst. | 然后那天就变成我一生最黑暗的日子之一 |
[30:01] | I don’t want that for Emma. | 我不想让艾玛也这样 |
[30:03] | When I walk her down the aisle, | 当我牵着她的手走进礼堂的时候 |
[30:05] | the only thing she should be thinking about | 她心中只应该想着 |
[30:06] | is the wonderful years ahead, not Gideon or the Black Fairy, | 今后的美好生活 不应该去想吉迪恩 |
[30:10] | not any of it. | 和黑仙子这些坏事 |
[30:13] | With everything she’s been through, the least we can do | 她已经受了那么多磨难 我们至少应该 |
[30:15] | is give her a real wedding day. | 给她一个真正的大喜之日 |
[30:19] | What if we’re not around to give her that? | 如果我们活不到那天 等不到她结婚怎么办 |
[30:23] | What if she’s not? | 如果她活不到那天怎么办 |
[30:25] | She will be. | 她不会有事的 |
[30:28] | That’s where the hope comes in. | 我们现在应该心怀希望 |
[30:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:35] | Dad’s right. | 爸爸说的没错 |
[30:36] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[30:39] | Maybe postponing the wedding is the best thing, | 或许我们最好推迟婚礼 |
[30:41] | until we know that – the Black Fairy can’t interrupt. | 等我们确定黑仙子不会捣乱再说 |
[30:44] | What if we can’t stop her? | 要是我们阻止不了她怎么办 |
[30:47] | Well, then it would be a really short marriage anyway. | 那样的话我们就算结婚也做不了多久夫妻 |
[30:55] | We love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[30:58] | We want to do this when it’s right… | 我们想在对的时候结婚 |
[31:02] | …not out of fear and not because we think we might die, | 不想因为恐惧或者觉得我们要死了才结婚 |
[31:04] | but because we all know it’s the right time. | 而是大家都觉得时机正合适 |
[31:13] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[31:15] | How, uh — | 你的 |
[31:17] | How did your business go? | 你的事情办得怎么样 |
[31:19] | Not as productive as I’d hoped, but it doesn’t matter anymore. | 没我想的那么成功 不过无所谓了 |
[31:22] | How was she? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:23] | She — She’s a sweetheart. | 她… 她可真是个小甜心 |
[31:26] | I’m, uh — I’m happy to watch her anytime. | 我很高兴能随时照看她 |
[31:28] | I don’t think that’ll be necessary, but thank you. | 我认为没那个必要了 依然感谢你 |
[31:32] | What do you say, Robin, hmm? | 你觉得怎么样 罗宾 |
[31:34] | I think it’s time we went where we belong. | 我想我们该回属于我们的地方去了 |
[31:38] | Home. | 回家 |
[32:51] | The Crimson Heart. | 深红之心 |
[32:55] | So, what now? | 接下来如何 |
[32:56] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[32:59] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:00] | Yes. | 好的 |
[33:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:21] | That thing — It was draining my magic. | 那东西 它在吸取我的魔力 |
[33:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[33:25] | Because there’s no magic in that heart. | 因为里面没有魔力 |
[33:27] | It’s just a worthless piece of glass. | 它就是块废玻璃 |
[33:30] | For it to work, it needs someone else’s magic — | 要让它起作用 需要别人的魔力 |
[33:32] | my magic. | 我的魔力 |
[33:37] | You knew about this. | 你早就知道了 |
[33:39] | Zelena, I swear I had no idea. | 塞琳娜 我发誓我毫不知情 |
[33:42] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[33:44] | Who put you up to this? | 谁指使你的 |
[33:45] | Was it Dorothy? | 是桃乐茜吗 |
[33:47] | I never should have let that gingham-clad | 我就不该让那个穿着条纹衣服的 |
[33:49] | Goody-Two-shoes go back to her wretched little farm. | 小人回到她那个破烂农场去 |
[33:51] | I don’t know anyone named Dorothy, | 我不认识叫桃乐茜的人 |
[33:53] | and I promise you, I-I would never trick you like that. | 我向你发誓 我绝不会耍你 |
[34:00] | You want to know how to find what it is you’re searching for? | 你想知道如何找到你一直在寻找的东西吗 |
[34:04] | This is it. | 这就是 |
[34:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:07] | It’s what I was trying to tell you before the lion attack. | 这就是狮子在袭击前我想告诉你的 |
[34:10] | You don’t need a time-travel spell | 你不需要时间穿行的咒语 |
[34:12] | so you won’t be alone. | 去逃避孤单 |
[34:14] | You just need some friends. | 你只需要一些朋友 |
[34:19] | Let me guess — like you? | 让我猜猜 像你这样的朋友吗 |
[34:22] | Do you actually think I would give up my magic | 你真的以为我会放弃我的魔力 |
[34:25] | to save you? | 来救你吗 |
[34:26] | So you could have a friend that would accept you | 当别人都不接纳你的时候 |
[34:28] | when no one else did? | 你能有个朋友吗 |
[34:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:33] | No. | 不 |
[34:35] | Weren’t you the one who told me magic made me special? | 不是你告诉我魔法让我独一无二的吗 |
[34:38] | Magic isn’t what made you special. | 魔法并不会让你变得特别 |
[34:41] | Your willingness to use it for good is. | 善用魔法的意愿才是 |
[34:46] | If you leave me here to rust, | 如果你让我在这里生锈 |
[34:48] | you might walk away from here with your power, | 你也许能带着你的力量离开 |
[34:52] | but you’ll be alone a very long time. | 可你会孤独很久 |
[34:57] | That’s a risk I’ll just have to take. | 这是我必须去承担的风险 |
[35:07] | Sorry, Stanum. You’re wrong. | 对不起 斯坦纳姆 你错了 |
[35:10] | Magic is what made me special. | 就是魔法让我变得特别的 |
[35:14] | And I won’t give it up. | 我不会放弃它的 |
[35:15] | Zelena. Zelena. | 塞琳娜 塞琳娜 |
[35:19] | Enjoy life as a statue. | 享受变成雕像的日子吧 |
[35:21] | Maybe Dorothy will come back and save you. | 也许桃乐茜会回来救你的 |
[35:25] | She did what? | 她做了什么 |
[35:27] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你是在逗我吗 |
[35:28] | Unfortunately, I’m not. | 很不幸 我并不是 |
[35:31] | How is that, even when your sister isn’t the villain | 你姐姐不是我们要打到的坏人时 |
[35:34] | that we’re fighting, she’s still the villain | 她做的时还是把她自己变成了坏人 |
[35:36] | that we’re fighting? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[35:37] | Believe me. I had it out with her. | 相信我 我已经和她吵过了 |
[35:39] | She will no longer be a problem. | 她不再是个麻烦了 |
[35:40] | Do we even know what the Black Fairy | 我们知道黑仙子要水晶的 |
[35:42] | needs the crystals for? | 最终目的吗 |
[35:43] | To start the Final Battle, | 正如她说的那样 |
[35:45] | so she says. | 拉开最终之战的序幕 |
[35:46] | And has she done it? Has it started? | 她行动了吗 开始了吗 |
[35:50] | I don’t know, Henry. But we’ll figure it out. | 我不知道 亨利 但我们会搞清楚的 |
[35:54] | Have you gotten anywhere with that wand? | 你找到那个魔杖了吗 |
[35:56] | Unfortunately, I got a little sidetracked. | 不幸的是 我被带偏了 |
[35:58] | But now that my family issues are under control, | 但是现在我的家庭问题得到了控制 |
[36:01] | I’m back on it. | 回到正题吧 |
[36:02] | Maybe not as under control as you’d like. | 也许不像你想象得那样得到了控制 |
[36:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[36:07] | I thought we agreed you were better off in Oz. | 我以为我们已经达成共识 你去奥兹更好 |
[36:10] | No. You agreed. | 不 只是你同意的 |
[36:12] | And I was going to go. | 我本来已经准备走了 |
[36:15] | But then, I changed my mind. | 可我改变主意了 |
[36:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:18] | Because, despite what you may think, | 因为不管你怎么想的 |
[36:19] | there’s nothing for me in Oz. | 在奥兹我已经一无所有 |
[36:22] | Anyone who ever cared for me there now hates me. | 那些曾经关心我的人如今恨我入骨 |
[36:27] | Look, I know you and I aren’t exactly the sisters | 看吧 我知道我们没能成为 |
[36:29] | that our mother wanted us to be, but… | 母亲希望我们成为的姐妹 但… |
[36:34] | you’re all I’ve got, Regina. | 你是我的唯一 瑞金娜 |
[36:37] | Going down to those mines was foolish and arrogant. | 下去矿井真是愚蠢自大 |
[36:40] | And I’m sorry, but… I-I think I can help now. | 我很抱歉 但我现在能帮上忙了 |
[36:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:47] | The Black Fairy used my magic to turn those Fairy crystals dark, | 黑仙子用我的魔法黑化了仙子水晶 |
[36:50] | so my magic is still tethered to it. | 所以我的魔法仍影响着水晶 |
[36:54] | Well, how does that help us? | 这怎么能帮上忙呢 |
[36:56] | Because it also means that we can destroy it… | 这也说明我们能用这东西 |
[36:59] | with this. | 消除魔法 |
[37:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:04] | Something I picked up from Oz via tornado. | 我用龙卷风从奥兹拿来的 |
[37:06] | And what will it do? | 这东西能做什么 |
[37:09] | Destroy my magic. | 消除我的魔法 |
[37:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:01] | If something should happen, | 如果出了差错 |
[38:05] | promise me you’ll look after Robin. | 答应我 你会照顾罗宾 |
[38:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:08] | But nothing is going to happen. | 但不会出差错 |
[38:10] | Just promise. | 答应我就好 |
[38:14] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[38:16] | Me, too. | 我也答应你 |
[38:18] | She’s one of us. | 她是我们的家人 |
[38:20] | We’ll protect her with our lives. | 我们会不惜生命保护她的 |
[38:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎样 |
[39:23] | Weak. | 虚弱 |
[39:27] | But you’ve never looked stronger. | 但你从未如此强大 |
[39:31] | Zelena, I’m so sorry for everything. | 塞琳娜 很遗憾发生了这一切 |
[39:38] | I’m so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[39:44] | If this crystal is back to normal, | 这块水晶恢复正常了 |
[39:45] | does that mean all of them are, too? | 是不是说明其他水晶也正常了 |
[39:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:50] | The Black Fairy’s back to square one. | 黑仙子回到起点了 |
[39:54] | We should call Mother Superior. | 我们应该找院长 |
[39:55] | She can get the dwarfs to start mining this stuff. | 她能让矮人们开始挖矿 |
[39:57] | It could come in handy. | 这东西迟早用得着 |
[39:58] | Well, good luck with that. | 那可就祝你好运了 |
[39:59] | She was the first person I called to locate that wand fragment. | 我为了碎片 第一个找的就是她 |
[40:03] | I left a dozen messages, but I haven’t heard back. | 我留了很多消息 但没有回复 |
[40:06] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[40:09] | Gold’s got her in the back of his shop. | 戈登把她囚禁在当铺里 |
[40:14] | I-I’m not not proud of what I did, | 我不为自己的行为自豪 |
[40:15] | but I did what I thought was best for myself. | 但我做了我认为最有利于自己的事 |
[40:18] | We both did. | 我俩都是 |
[40:21] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[40:23] | We’re here to help you. You’re welcome. | 我们来帮你 不用谢 |
[40:25] | Help me with what? | 帮我干什么 |
[40:26] | Your little Fairy problem which you don’t seem able to solve. | 你似乎无法解决的仙子问题 |
[40:30] | The Blue Fairy. | 蓝仙子 |
[40:32] | We might be able to wake her. | 我们也许能唤醒她 |
[40:34] | Unless you found a way. | 除非你找到了办法 |
[40:37] | Not yet, but I will. | 还没有 但我会找到的 |
[40:40] | But we might not need to wait, Rumple, | 但我们也许不必等 朗普 |
[40:42] | if you just let them try. | 如果你让她们试试 |
[40:46] | Look, I realized today | 听着 我今天才意识到 |
[40:50] | just how much we missed out on with Gideon. | 我们错过了太多与吉迪恩一起的时光 |
[40:54] | And that’s time that we will never get back. | 那些时光我们永远找不回来 |
[40:57] | But now that he’s come here, I-I refuse to let her | 但既然他已经来到这里 我不会让黑仙子 |
[41:01] | steal any more of our time with him. | 偷走更多我们与他在一起的时光 |
[41:08] | Get on with it. | 你们去做吧 |
[41:31] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[41:33] | Her heart’s beating again. | 她的心又跳了起来 |
[41:36] | Then it’s only a matter of time before we wake her up. | 那唤醒她只是时间问题 |
[41:44] | First, they destroy your dark magic. | 他们先消除了你的黑魔法 |
[41:47] | Now, they’re one step closer to waking her. | 现在又快要唤醒她了 |
[41:50] | I won’t let them! | 我不会让他们得逞的 |
[41:54] | That piece of wand she has hidden must be powerful. | 她藏起来的那块魔杖碎片肯定很强大 |
[41:58] | Are you really so afraid of it? | 你真的这么害怕魔杖吗 |
[42:00] | Of course not. | 当然不怕 |
[42:01] | That wand was never the reason I wanted that insipid Fairy asleep. | 那根魔杖从来不是我想让那无趣仙子沉睡的原因 |
[42:05] | Then what was it? | 那原因是什么呢 |
[42:10] | She knows my darkest secret, | 她知道我最黑暗的秘密 |
[42:13] | one my son can never discover — | 我儿子绝不能发现这个秘密 |
[42:18] | the real reason I gave him up. | 我抛弃他的真实原因 |