时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 一天一个强大的诅咒 把他们困在了一座没有魔法的城市之中 | |
[00:27] | Henry, are you sure about this? | 亨利 你确定要这么做吗 |
[00:30] | I was hoping after high school, you’d think about college. | 我一直希望上完高中你会考虑上大学 |
[00:33] | I know. But college isn’t going anywhere. | 我明白 但是我随时都可以上大学 |
[00:35] | I just — I need to do this. | 只是 我得这么做 |
[00:39] | Operation Cobra is over. | 眼镜蛇行动结束了 |
[00:40] | We did it. We have our happy endings. | 我们成功了 我们得到了幸福的结局 |
[00:42] | So then why leave? | 那为什么要离开呢 |
[00:44] | Because I’m still the Author. | 因为我还是作者 |
[00:45] | I’ve been writing everyone else’s stories. | 我一直在书写其他人的故事 |
[00:47] | I need to figure out what my story is. | 我需要弄清我自己的故事 |
[00:50] | And…it’s not here. | 我的故事不在这里 |
[00:53] | Then where do you think it is? | 那你觉得在哪里呢 |
[00:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:56] | But when I finished the book, | 但是我写完书以后 |
[00:58] | I returned it to the Sorcerer’s mansion. | 回到魔法师的别墅里 |
[01:00] | And you know what I found? | 你知道我发现了什么吗 |
[01:01] | Hundreds of other books. | 还有几百本书 |
[01:03] | With the stories I thought I knew, | 里面的故事我自以为都知道 |
[01:05] | but told differently. | 但内容都不一样 |
[01:06] | Like, you know how there’s a French Snow White | 比如 有法国版的白雪公主 |
[01:08] | and an Italian one… | 还有意大利版的 |
[01:10] | There’s endless possibilities. | 有无数种可能 |
[01:11] | And what does that have to do with you? | 这些和你有什么关系呢 |
[01:15] | I’m not in any of them. | 那里面都没有我 |
[01:18] | I’m the only me. | 只有一个我 |
[01:21] | It’s time I figure out where I belong. | 我该去弄清自己的归属了 |
[01:49] | Henry, if that’s the only bean you have, | 亨利 如果你只有这一颗魔豆的话 |
[01:50] | getting back here is — | 回到这里就… |
[01:51] | Will be an adventure. | 就是一场历险 |
[01:53] | That’s where I’m going. | 我就是要去历险 |
[01:56] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[02:00] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:00] | Cinderella? | 灰姑娘 |
[04:23] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[04:24] | Hi. Are you Henry Mills? | 你好 你是亨利·米尔斯吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Who are you? | 我是 你是谁 |
[04:30] | My name’s Lucy. | 我叫露西 |
[04:31] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[04:36] | Is this some kind of a joke? Kid, I don’t have a daughter. | 你这是开玩笑吗 孩子 我没有女儿 |
[04:38] | Oh, that’s just the curse. It changed all your memories. | 只是因为诅咒把你的记忆都改了而已 |
[04:42] | – A curse, huh? – Huh… | -诅咒是吧 -没错 |
[04:43] | I kind of expected my favorite writer | 我以为我最喜欢的作家 |
[04:45] | to have a little more… | 会有点 |
[04:47] | success. | 成就 |
[04:49] | This place is a dump. | 这里像个垃圾堆似的 |
[04:51] | You know, I didn’t exactly write “Harry Potter”… | 你知道的 我写不出《哈利·波特》 |
[04:53] | Or anything since that one book… | 除了那一本书外 你什么都没写出来 |
[04:55] | “Poetic opening line goes here.” | 这是如诗般的开场白 |
[04:58] | You got some work to do. | 你真该下点功夫了 |
[04:59] | Not all stories come easy. Sophomore albums are hard. | 故事不都那么好写 再写一部就更难了 |
[05:02] | And actually, this is none of your business. | 说实在的 这不关你的事 |
[05:03] | What are you, some kind of stalkery super fan? | 你是干什么的 跟踪狂铁粉吗 |
[05:05] | – No, I’m your dau– – Daughter. Right. | -不是 我是你女 -女儿 没错 |
[05:08] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[05:10] | Unh-unh, it’s like your book. | 就像你的书一样 |
[05:12] | You just don’t remember ’cause you’re cursed. | 你不记得就是因为你中了诅咒 |
[05:14] | This is why you’re not writing now. | 所以你现在写不出东西来 |
[05:17] | It’s because you’re not living your own story. | 因为你不是活在自己的故事中 |
[05:20] | Come with me to my neighborhood, Hyperion Heights. | 跟我来到我生活的街区海伯利安高地看看 |
[05:23] | Hyperion Heights? | 海伯利安高地 |
[05:24] | – It’s like your Storybrooke. – No, it’s not. | -它就像你的童话镇一样 -不一样 |
[05:26] | It’s a real neighborhood in Seattle. | 这是在西雅图真实存在的街区 |
[05:28] | A real city with real people. | 真实存在的城市里住着真实存在的人 |
[05:29] | And living with them — your family. | 其中就有你的家人 |
[05:32] | And the other cursed fairy-tale characters. | 还有其他被诅咒的童话人物 |
[05:34] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[05:35] | You can meet your true love and break the curse — | 你会遇见你的真爱打破魔咒 |
[05:37] | My true love? | 我的真爱 |
[05:39] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[05:40] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[05:42] | You met her in the last chapter, remember? | 你在最后一章中遇见了她 记得吗 |
[05:43] | Kid, none of that was real. | 孩子 这些都不是真的 |
[05:45] | Snow White isn’t my grandma. | 白雪公主不是我的外婆 |
[05:47] | My shrink isn’t Jiminy Cricket. | 小蟋蟀杰米尼不是我的心理医生 |
[05:48] | I never flew with Peter Pan | 我没和彼得·潘一起飞过 |
[05:50] | and I never crashed into Cinderella’s carriage. | 我也没撞过灰姑娘的马车 |
[05:51] | No, it’s true. | 不 这都是真的 |
[05:52] | You returned all the happy endings. | 你带回了所有的幸福结局 |
[05:54] | And now my mom and all the others need you to do it again. | 现在我妈妈和所有人都需要你再来一次 |
[05:58] | The curse put most people in Hyperion Heights, but — | 诅咒把大多数人送到了海伯利安高地 不过 |
[06:00] | I hear that’s an up-and-coming neighborhood. | 听说那是个发展前景很好的街区 |
[06:02] | Doesn’t really sound like a curse to me. | 我感觉一点都不像个诅咒 |
[06:03] | It is! | 就是的 |
[06:04] | It’s up-and-coming because my step-grandma, | 发展前景好就是因为我的继外祖母 |
[06:07] | Cinderella’s step-mom, | 灰姑娘的继母 |
[06:08] | is trying to bring people from this world in, | 想吸引这个世界的人进去 |
[06:11] | so all the fairy-tale characters move out. | 这样所有的童话人物就得搬出去 |
[06:14] | Move away. Get separated. | 搬走了 失散了 |
[06:17] | Just like you lost Cinderella, | 就像你失去了灰姑娘一样 |
[06:19] | everyone will lose each other… | 所有人都会永远 |
[06:22] | forever. | 失散 |
[06:25] | Sad story, kid. | 真是个悲伤的故事 孩子 |
[06:27] | But that’s all it is. Now come on, I got stuff to do. | 但是这就是个故事 拜托 我还有事 |
[06:29] | But my mom! She needs — | 但是我妈妈 她需要 |
[06:30] | Look kid, I’m sorry about your mom. | 孩子 你妈妈的事我很难过 |
[06:32] | But I’m not some magic fairy-tale character | 但是我不是什么会魔法的童话人物 |
[06:34] | who can swoop in and change her life. | 可以从天而降改变她的生活 |
[06:36] | She’s got to do what we all do. | 她必须和我们所有人一样 |
[06:40] | She’s got to save herself. | 她必须拯救自己 |
[07:06] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[07:08] | Again. | 又迟到了 |
[07:09] | I ran here as fast as I could, | 我以最快速度跑过来的 |
[07:10] | but my — but my roommate took too long in the bathroom… | 只是我室友在洗手间占了很长时间 |
[07:12] | and then the door got stuck — | 然后门又卡住了 |
[07:14] | I don’t give a crap! | 我不管你这些破事 |
[07:15] | I’m paying you for 39 hours — | 我付你39小时的工钱 |
[07:18] | Really, Carl? | 搞什么 卡尔 |
[07:20] | That’s coming out of your paycheck. | 从你工钱里扣 |
[07:21] | Hey, Louie, lay off. | 路易 别这样 |
[07:23] | It’s just chicken. | 就是鸡肉而已 |
[07:25] | You don’t need to be a jerk about it. | 不用这么混蛋的 |
[07:29] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[07:32] | Now! Or get out. | 马上道歉 不然就滚出去 |
[07:36] | I can’t, because it’s true. | 我做不到 因为这是事实 |
[07:38] | You’re a jerk. | 你是个混蛋 |
[07:41] | You think you know me so well, huh? | 你以为你很了解我 |
[07:43] | I know you. | 我才了解你 |
[07:44] | I’ve known a million yous. | 你这种人我见过太多太了解了 |
[07:46] | Single mom. Kid to take care of. | 单身妈妈 要照顾孩子 |
[07:49] | No real skills other than that temper. | 没什么本事脾气还不小 |
[07:51] | You need this job. | 你需要这份工作 |
[07:53] | This is the best you can do, and you know it. | 你找不到更好的了 你自己心里清楚 |
[07:55] | So, yeah, | 所以说 |
[07:57] | you’re gonna apologize. | 你会道歉的 |
[07:59] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:05] | Never. | 没门 |
[08:13] | Uh, Cinderella? Are you okay? | 灰姑娘 你没事吧 |
[08:15] | Come on. Come on, wake up. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 醒醒 |
[08:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:19] | I think so. | 应该没事吧 |
[08:21] | The hyacinths broke my fall. | 风信子帮我挡了一下 |
[08:23] | Your lucky flower. | 那是你的幸运花 |
[08:26] | And you broke my carriage. | 你弄坏了我的马车 |
[08:28] | And scared off Felipe. | 还吓跑了费利佩 |
[08:30] | Felipe? | 费利佩 |
[08:31] | My s– | 我的… |
[08:33] | My steed. | 我的马 |
[08:35] | It’s, uh, one with an actual head, | 它有真正的头 |
[08:38] | unlike your headless-horse contraption. | 不像你那个奇怪的东西没有头 |
[08:41] | Motorcycle. | 摩托车 |
[08:42] | What the hell were you doing there, anyway? | 不过你究竟在干什么呢 |
[08:44] | Uh, heading home, | 回家 |
[08:45] | and, well, time is kind of of the essence. | 不过 时间有点紧 |
[08:48] | Is your home going somewhere? | 你的家长腿了要走了吗 |
[08:50] | No, but the way home is. | 不 但回家的路变了 |
[08:52] | I’m from another realm. | 我来自另一个国度 |
[08:54] | Portals and, well, they don’t stay open — | 入口还有… 不是一直开着的 |
[08:55] | Enough. I have somewhere to be too. | 够了 我也在赶路 |
[08:58] | And I am not walking the rest of the way in glass slippers. | 而且我不能穿着玻璃舞鞋过去 |
[09:01] | Right, the slippers. Your story… | 对啊 那双舞鞋 你的故事… |
[09:04] | My story? | 我的故事 |
[09:05] | Well yeah, sure. Everyone knows it. | 是啊 家喻户晓 |
[09:07] | You know, from the books. And there was the cartoon. | 从书中读到的 还有关于你的动画片 |
[09:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:10] | That doesn’t really matter right now, | 这个现在并不重要 |
[09:11] | because it’s your story we got to fix. | 因为我们要挽救的是你的故事 |
[09:14] | Don’t you have a prince to find? | 你不是要找一个王子吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:19] | I do. | 是啊 |
[09:20] | Well, maybe I can give you a ride. | 或许我能送你一程 |
[09:24] | You want me to get on that thing? | 你想让我坐上那玩意儿 |
[09:26] | Well, yeah. You’re gonna love it. | 是 你会喜欢的 |
[09:46] | “If you want to see your laptop again, meet me at Roni’s. | “想找回你的笔记本 就来罗尼餐厅见我 |
[09:48] | Take a left at the Troll under the Aurora Bridge.” | 奥罗拉桥下面的巨型怪物那里左转” |
[10:05] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[10:50] | Uh…hello? | 你好 |
[11:12] | Uh, excuse me? Is this Roni’s? | 不好意思 这里是罗尼餐厅吗 |
[11:17] | I sure hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[11:19] | Or else I put the wrong sign out front. | 否则的话我就挂错牌子了 |
[11:23] | I’m Roni. | 我是罗尼 |
[11:25] | What can I get ya? | 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[11:33] | It’s your lucky day, kid. | 今天是你的幸运日 小伙子 |
[11:35] | Whole bar’s half off till midnight. | 午夜之前全场五折 |
[11:37] | Midnight, huh? Then what? | 午夜 然后呢 |
[11:39] | Place turns into a pumpkin? | 这地方就变成高端酒吧了吗 |
[11:40] | More like a juice bar, | 更像是个果汁吧 |
[11:43] | or…whatever the bitch who bought us out drinks. | 或是那个贱人买光饮料的地方 |
[11:48] | You’re selling, huh? | 你们还营业 是吧 |
[11:49] | Well, neighborhood’s changing. | 这附近都变了 |
[11:51] | And not by choice. By Belfrey. | 大家都不是自愿的 而是因为贝尔弗莱 |
[11:55] | By what-frey? | 什么弗莱 |
[11:57] | Victoria Belfrey? | 维多利亚·贝尔弗莱 |
[12:00] | She’s buying up everything. Bringing folks in. | 她把一切都买光了 让别人住进这里 |
[12:04] | This used to be… | 这以前… |
[12:05] | used to be a community here. | 以前是个社区来着 |
[12:07] | Used to be nice. | 一个很不错的地方 |
[12:09] | Now… everyone’s scattering. | 可现在 人们都疏远了 |
[12:13] | Can’t fight the power, right? | 不能和有权有势的人作对 对吧 |
[12:16] | Might as well take the money. | 不如把钱收下 |
[12:20] | You don’t exactly look | 你今天看起来 |
[12:22] | like you’re having a banner day either. | 过得也不怎么样啊 |
[12:23] | Been interesting, that’s for sure. | 不过绝对是有趣的一天 |
[12:25] | What gives? | 因为什么 |
[12:26] | Imagine if I walked through that door | 试想我走进来 |
[12:28] | and told you that I was your son. | 告诉你 我是你儿子 |
[12:32] | That would be a kicker. | 真是意想不到 |
[12:36] | – It’s pretty simple. – You turn here to give it gas. | -很简单 -旋转这个加油 |
[12:39] | Squeeze here for the breaks to slow it down. | 按这里拉闸减速 |
[12:42] | Squeeze here to shift gears. | 按这里换挡 |
[12:43] | A lot of squeezing. | 好多按钮 |
[12:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:46] | Here — how about you hop on, I can show you. | 来 不如你坐上去 我来教你 |
[12:48] | All you have to do is hold on tight. | 你只需要抓紧 |
[12:50] | Well, I suppose there are worse ways of getting to a ball | 被一个帅哥陪着 |
[12:53] | than getting escorted by a handsome man | 坐着一个会冒烟的小卷心菜去舞会 |
[12:54] | in a tiny smoke-breathing carriage. | 没有比这更糟的了吧 |
[12:57] | Motorcycle. | 摩托车 |
[13:00] | Did you say handsome? | 你是说我帅吗 |
[13:01] | Would you show me the gas and breaks again? | 再教我一下油门和刹车好吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:06] | See? Simple. | 看吧 很简单 |
[13:09] | – Oh, one more thing. – Yeah? | -还有件事 -什么事 |
[13:10] | My story… how does it end? | 我的故事 结局是什么 |
[13:13] | Do the Prince and I just dance | 王子和我跳舞 |
[13:15] | and live happily ever after? | 然后永远幸福地生活在一起了吗 |
[13:17] | There’s usually a complication before that. | 结局之前通常会有一些波折 |
[13:20] | He has to find you. | 他必须找到你 |
[13:22] | How does he do that? | 他要怎么做呢 |
[13:23] | In most versions, you leave him a sign — | 在多数版本里 你给他留个标记 |
[13:25] | the glass slipper — | 玻璃舞鞋 |
[13:26] | which he uses – to find the girl who fits it. | 他用这只鞋 找到能穿得进去的人 |
[13:29] | That is ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[13:31] | Do you know how many girls have the same size foot as me? | 你知道有多少女孩和我鞋号相同吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:35] | A plot hole. For sure. | 肯定有无数个 |
[13:36] | And, uh, I don’t believe in signs. | 而且 我不相信标记 |
[13:40] | Well, that’s how it goes. | 情节就是这样的 |
[13:42] | Usually. | 一般来说 |
[13:42] | Well, maybe it could use a twist? | 或许会有反转 |
[13:52] | Thanks for the lesson. | 谢谢你教我 |
[14:10] | What’re you doing home so early? | 你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[14:13] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[14:15] | What? | 什么 |
[14:16] | You know, Louie, he’s — | 你知道的 路易 他… |
[14:19] | Yeah, I know what Louie is. | 我知道路易的为人 |
[14:20] | He’s what you grin and bear | 你会为他忍气吞声 |
[14:21] | so that the singles in the rent jar don’t get lonely. | 这样出租房里的单身狗就不会感到孤独了 |
[14:25] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会有办法的 |
[14:27] | What’s your step-mom gonna say? | 你的继母会怎么说 |
[14:28] | You know, she wasn’t thrilled | 你知道 她不是很乐意 |
[14:29] | to let you have custody of Lucy with a job. | 让你一边工作一边照看露西 |
[14:31] | So now — | 所以现在… |
[14:32] | She’s not gonna say a thing, because she is never gonna know. | 她什么都不会说 因为她不会知道的 |
[14:36] | Here. | 给 |
[14:37] | Speaking of that uptight crone, | 说到那个爱发脾气的老太婆 |
[14:39] | it’s time for Lucy to go to her. | 露西该去找她了 |
[14:40] | She almost ready? Don’t know. | 她准备好了吗 不知道 |
[14:42] | Door’s been closed all morning. | 一早上门都关着 |
[14:43] | If she’s still asleep — | 如果她仍然在睡觉… |
[14:45] | Her grandma will kill me if she’s late! | 如果她迟到了 她外婆会杀了我的 |
[14:49] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[14:57] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[14:59] | I’m gonna kill her! | 我饶不了她 |
[15:03] | My step-mother’s gonna kill the both of us. | 我继母会狠狠惩罚我俩的 |
[15:21] | She’s coming up! | 她上来了 |
[15:23] | Come on, people, look alive! | 快 所有人 赶快 |
[15:24] | You, clean that up! | 你 把那个清理干净 |
[15:25] | You, take off that ridiculous tie! | 你 快摘了那条傻逼的领带 |
[15:26] | Everybody look busy! | 所有人都忙活起来 |
[15:28] | And remember, not eye contact! | 记住 不要有眼神接触 |
[15:32] | – Good morning. – Is it? | -早上好 -是吗 |
[15:34] | So tell me, how is it that I have three assistants | 你告诉我 为什么我有三个助理 |
[15:36] | and none of them know where my granddaughter is? | 但他们都不知道我孙女在哪呢 |
[15:39] | Why wasn’t she at the house? I don’t know. | 她为什么不在家 不知道 |
[15:41] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of Jacinda all day. | 我一整天都在尝试联系杰辛达 |
[15:43] | Stop trying. | 别试了 |
[15:45] | Start succeeding. | 要成功 |
[15:47] | Or must I do everything myself? | 难道要我事必躬亲吗 |
[15:54] | So your Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother. | 所以你就是灰姑娘的仙子教母 |
[15:59] | You’re not very impressive without your wings. | 你没有了翅膀就是个普通人 |
[16:02] | My wings… they’re gone! | 我的翅膀 不见了 |
[16:04] | I cut them off. While you were sleeping. | 趁你睡觉的时候 我把它们切断了 |
[16:07] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[16:09] | But why? Why are you doing this? | 但为什么 你为什么要这样做 |
[16:12] | Consider it a “Teaching moment” | 把这当成我对我另外一个女儿的 |
[16:15] | for my other daughter. | “教学时刻”吧 |
[16:16] | Are you done here, Mother? | 忙完了吗 妈妈 |
[16:18] | I have a ball to get to, and the Prince won’t — | 我要去参加舞会 而且王子不会… |
[16:20] | Isn’t going anywhere, Drizella. | 他哪儿都不会去 崔西里亚 |
[16:22] | And if you’re going to be a princess, | 你要成为王妃 |
[16:23] | you need to understand | 就得知道 |
[16:25] | what real power looks like. | 真正的力量是什么样的 |
[16:30] | You have her wand. Can I? | 她的魔杖在你这 我能试试吗 |
[16:32] | Never rely on magic. | 绝对不能依赖魔法 |
[16:34] | Magic isn’t power… | 魔法不是力量 |
[16:37] | because magic can be taken. | 因为魔法可以被人夺走 |
[16:40] | But fear… | 但是恐惧 |
[16:42] | fear lasts forever. | 恐惧永远不会消逝 |
[16:45] | Of course, Mother. I’m sorry. | 当然了 母亲 对不起 |
[16:47] | As you should be. | 应该如此 |
[16:49] | I suppose there’s no harm in using this wand just the once. | 我想使用一次魔杖应该没害处 |
[16:52] | How does this work? | 魔杖要怎么用 |
[16:53] | Something like… | 就这样唱一唱 |
[16:55] | Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo. | 魔法歌吗 |
[17:00] | I guess that was it. | 看来就是这么用的 |
[17:03] | If Cinderella ever returns, have her clean that up. | 如果灰姑娘回来 让她把这清理干净 |
[17:16] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[17:21] | – What are you doing? – Making a wish | -你在干什么 -许个愿 |
[17:22] | before Grandma demolishes this whole place for condos. | 免得外婆把这地方拆了建成公寓 |
[17:25] | Demolishes what place, baby? | 拆什么地方 宝贝 |
[17:27] | This? It’s just a sad and a random lot. | 这里吗 这里就是个凄惨又杂乱的地方 |
[17:29] | No… this used to be a garden. | 不 这里以前是个花园 |
[17:32] | – Things used to grow here. They can again. – Right. | -长着花花草草 还可以再长的 -好吧 |
[17:35] | See, I found this quarter right here. | 我在这里发现了这个硬币 |
[17:38] | It’s a sign. | 这是个预兆 |
[17:40] | Things can change. | 事情是可以改变的 |
[17:42] | I don’t believe in signs. | 我不相信预兆 |
[17:44] | Throwing that in there, | 把硬币扔进去 |
[17:45] | it’s just a waste of a quarter. | 就浪费了这个硬币 |
[17:47] | Not if the wish comes true. | 如果愿望成真就不会 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | It’s empty. | 还是空地 |
[17:57] | Give it time. | 给点时间 |
[17:59] | Okay, now come on. | 我们走吧 |
[18:00] | Got to get you ready for ballet class. | 准备去上芭蕾舞课 |
[18:03] | You already got me in enough trouble with my step-mom today. | 今天因为你 我已经给我继母造成很多麻烦 |
[18:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:09] | Where did you go anyway? | 你到底去了哪里 |
[18:11] | I found my dad. | 我找到我爸爸了 |
[18:21] | Oh, hey, Jacinda. How’s it going? | 杰辛达 你好吗 |
[18:25] | Great. Lucy’s stealing computers now so — that’s new. | 很好 露西开始偷电脑了 这是头一回 |
[18:29] | Never a dull moment with that kid. | 和那孩子一起 永远也不会无聊 |
[18:32] | Speaking of my little felon… | 说到我的小重罪犯 |
[18:34] | you must be Henry. | 你肯定是亨利吧 |
[18:37] | I’m so sorry about all this. | 偷电脑的事很对不起 |
[18:39] | I don’t know what’s gotten into her, | 我不知道她怎么回事 |
[18:40] | but I promise you, it won’t happen again. | 但是我答应你 不会再发生了 |
[18:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:47] | Oh… oh, oh… no– uh, nothing. | 没 没事 |
[18:49] | Nothing. I’m just, uh, relieved. | 没事 我只是松了一口气 |
[18:53] | And I was starting to wonder if I really did have a kid. | 我开始怀疑我是否真的有个孩子 |
[18:54] | But clearly I don’t, because meeting you — | 但显然我没有 因为遇见你 |
[18:58] | I would definitely remember. | 我一定会记得的 |
[19:00] | Well, that’s a — | 这… |
[19:03] | Yeah. Looks like you two kids need an ice breaker. | 看来你们俩需要打破僵局 |
[19:07] | On the house. | 免费赠送 |
[19:11] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:38] | Oh, frog legs. No… | 田鸡腿 不要 |
[19:40] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:45] | Drink? | 喝东西吗 |
[19:59] | May I have this dance? | 能和你跳一曲吗 |
[20:01] | Thanks, but I’m not really the dancing type. | 谢了 但我不太会跳舞 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I picked up on that. | 我看出来了 |
[20:05] | Brought your lucky flower… a hyacinth. | 我带来了你的幸运花 风信子 |
[20:08] | I promise not to knock you over again… | 我保证不会再弄晕你了 |
[20:10] | It is lovely. | 很漂亮 |
[20:14] | One dance. | 跳一曲吧 |
[20:19] | If you’re here about your headless horse, it’s out back. | 如果你是来找你的大白马 它在后院 |
[20:22] | Actually… | 其实 |
[20:24] | I’m less concerned with that than the dagger you stole. | 我不关心白马 我更关心的是你偷走的匕首 |
[20:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:28] | Oh, really? Then what’s this? | 是吗 那这是什么 |
[20:30] | It has my initials engraved on the hilt. | 匕首柄上刻着我的名字缩写 |
[20:31] | “H.M.” Henry Mills. | HM 亨利·米尔斯 |
[20:33] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:37] | You didn’t come here to fall in love with the Prince, did you? | 你来这不是为了与王子坠入爱河的吧 |
[20:41] | No, I didn’t. | 不是 |
[20:46] | I came here to kill him. | 我是来杀他的 |
[20:49] | Why would you do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[20:51] | ‘Cause that “Prince” took everything from me. | 因为那位王子夺走了我的一切 |
[20:54] | He killed my father, | 他杀了我父亲 |
[20:55] | and I’ve been locked up sweeping floors ever since. | 自此之后 我就被关起来扫地 |
[20:58] | You’re gonna throw your life away for revenge? | 你为了复仇连命也不要了吗 |
[21:01] | Once you kill him, they’ll kill you. | 你一杀了他 他们就会杀你 |
[21:03] | That’s not a happy ending. | 这不是个幸福结局 |
[21:05] | There is no happy ending for me. | 我根本不会有幸福结局 |
[21:08] | Maybe things are changing. | 也许事情会有所改变 |
[21:09] | Maybe me crashing into your carriage | 也许我撞倒你的马车 |
[21:11] | was a sign you can start over. | 就是你可以重新开始的预兆 |
[21:12] | I told you, I don’t believe in signs. | 我说过 我不相信什么预兆 |
[21:18] | What if I told you I know a place. | 如果我告诉你我知道一个地方 |
[21:20] | A land where people start over all the time. | 那里的人总是都能重新开始 |
[21:22] | I’m going back tonight. You can come with me. | 今晚我就要回去了 你可以跟我一起走 |
[21:26] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[21:28] | Find your own story. | 找到属于你自己的故事 |
[21:31] | Sounds lovely, but… | 听着很美 但是 |
[21:33] | my father, he meant the world to me. | 我父亲对我来说意味着整个世界 |
[21:37] | I just can’t let it go. | 我没法放下这份仇恨 |
[21:38] | No, no, no! No, hey, wait! | 不不不 别去 等等 |
[21:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[22:08] | You should really be more careful what you drink. | 对于喝下去的东西 你应该加倍小心 |
[22:13] | I’m Alice. | 我叫爱丽丝 |
[22:23] | I need to see Weaver. | 我要见韦弗 |
[22:28] | Someone to see you, Weaver. | 有人想见你 韦弗 |
[22:30] | – What? – There’s someone new in town. | -什么人 -镇里新来了一个人 |
[22:33] | Thought you’d want to know. | 我以为你会想知道 |
[22:42] | So… I take it there’s no father in the picture? | 所有她生父从没出现吧 |
[22:49] | Well, there was this guy, but it was just a fling. | 曾经有这么一个人 但那只是一时的激情 |
[22:53] | Not my proudest moment, but, uh, it gave me Lucy. | 算不上光彩 但却给我带来了露西 |
[22:58] | And I wouldn’t change that for the world. | 她是我这辈子的宝贝 |
[23:01] | As for the rest of my life… | 至于我之后的人生嘛 |
[23:04] | Not too happy with your story? | 你的故事不太幸福吗 |
[23:07] | What would you change? | 如果可以的话 你会改变什么 |
[23:13] | Well, every day on my way to work, | 每天去上班的路上 |
[23:15] | I see this island out in the bay. | 我看到海湾外的那个小岛 |
[23:18] | And I always imagine — | 我总是想象 |
[23:20] | what if Lucy and I had a little home there? | 如果我和露西在那里有个小窝会怎么样 |
[23:24] | There’s a lighthouse, and gardens, | 有灯塔和花园 |
[23:28] | and it just looks like the kind of place | 就像是那种 |
[23:31] | where people live quiet, happy lives. | 人们过着安静幸福生活的地方 |
[23:35] | I guess it’s not much of a story. | 这应该算不上什么故事 |
[23:38] | I think it sounds perfect. | 我觉得这故事很完美 |
[23:47] | The bar’s yours at midnight, Victoria. | 酒吧到了午夜才归你 维多利亚 |
[23:50] | Take a hike till then. | 在这之前你给我滚 |
[23:51] | Happy to — as soon as Jacinda tells me | 只要杰辛达告诉我这里到底出了什么事 |
[23:53] | what the hell is going on. | 我很乐意走 |
[23:55] | Lucy is sneaking out of your house in the middle of the night | 露西大半夜从你家里溜出去 |
[23:59] | to meet up with some strange man? | 就为了和一个陌生人见面吗 |
[24:00] | I can explain that. | 这点我可以解释 |
[24:01] | It’s okay, Henry. This isn’t your fault. | 不用了 亨利 这不是你的错 |
[24:04] | I’ll fix it. | 我会处理的 |
[24:05] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[24:06] | By day-drinking? | 大白天喝得醉醺醺地处理吗 |
[24:08] | If I remember, | 如果我没记错 |
[24:08] | that’s how we ended up with Lucy in the first place. | 露西就是这么出生的 |
[24:12] | That’s not fair. | 这话不公平 |
[24:13] | Life isn’t fair, Jacinda. | 人生本来就不公平 杰辛达 |
[24:16] | Lucy needs some stability. | 露西需要过稳定的生活 |
[24:18] | She needs someone she can count on. | 她需要有一个能依靠的人 |
[24:21] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[24:23] | As of tomorrow, Lucy moves back in with me, | 从明天起 露西要搬去和我住 |
[24:27] | permanently. | 一直和我住下去 |
[24:36] | Well, I’m starting to understand the whole Cinderella thing. | 我现在开始明白灰姑娘的故事了 |
[24:42] | I don’t know what you’re doing here, | 我不知道你来这里干什么 |
[24:45] | but you’re not helping anyone. | 但你帮不了任何人 |
[24:48] | Lucy is a lonely little girl, Mr. Mills. | 露西是个孤单的小女孩 米尔斯先生 |
[24:52] | Whatever hole you’re trying to fill — | 不管你想填补内心怎样的空洞 |
[24:55] | she’s not your answer. | 她都不是你要找的答案 |
[24:57] | So do her a favor, and go back to your books. | 拜托你帮她个忙 回去写你的书 |
[25:00] | Your fairy lands. Whatever nonsense you write. | 写你的童话世界 随你写什么鬼话 |
[25:04] | Because in this world — the real world — | 因为在这个世界 这个真实的世界里 |
[25:07] | people get hurt. | 人是会受伤的 |
[25:09] | And if that happens, | 如果有人受伤的话 |
[25:11] | you’ll be sorry you ever stepped foot on this street. | 你就会后悔曾经来过这条街 |
[25:39] | Hello. I think my car was stolen. | 你好 我的车被偷了 |
[25:41] | Really? That sucks. | 真的吗 真惨 |
[25:45] | Yeah. So…can you look for it? | 是啊 你能帮我找找吗 |
[25:48] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[25:50] | How ’bout I, uh, look under my desk here. | 我看看 在我桌子下面找找 |
[25:53] | Nope… | 没有 |
[25:54] | I’m stumped. | 我被难住了 |
[25:55] | Don’t worry. I’ll help you. | 别担心 我来帮你 |
[25:58] | Some of us still care about police work. | 有的警察还是在乎工作的 |
[26:00] | Some of us still want to help people. | 有的警察还是乐于助人的 |
[26:03] | Have at it, Eagle Scout. | 那你来吧 鹰童军 |
[26:06] | So what happened, mate? | 怎么回事 老兄 |
[26:08] | Missing auto? | 车丢了 |
[26:10] | All right. Here. Fill this out. | 好吧 来填表 |
[26:12] | How long’s this gonna take? | 需要多长时间 |
[26:14] | Well, that’s hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[26:16] | I’ll call around the impound lots, but honestly… | 我会去拖吊场找找 但是说实话 |
[26:18] | most people find them stripped in a parking lot somewhere. | 很多人在停车场找到车时已经被拆了 |
[26:21] | So our best bet’s hitting the pavement. | 所以最好还是上街去找 |
[26:24] | Yeah. Okay. Fine. Whatever it takes. | 好吧 随便 怎样都可以 |
[26:28] | I got to get out of this place. | 我得离开这地方 |
[26:33] | Can you get me out of this, please? | 你能把我放下来吗 |
[26:35] | Out of what? | 怎么放 |
[26:45] | Wait, “Alice”? | 等等 爱丽丝 |
[26:46] | You’re the Alice? From Wonderland? | 你就是爱丽丝 仙境那个吗 |
[26:48] | And other places. | 我还去过很多地方 |
[26:50] | You have one weird trip | 去过一个奇怪的地方 |
[26:51] | and it’s all anyone knows about you. | 大家就只知道你这一件事了 |
[26:53] | Okay, well, I don’t know what this is all about, Alice from… | 我不知道你想干什么 不管从哪来的 |
[26:56] | wherever, but I got to get back now. | 爱丽丝 但是我得回去了 |
[26:58] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[27:00] | You can’t do that. | 你不能回去 |
[27:01] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:02] | Because this isn’t your story, | 因为这不是你的故事 |
[27:04] | Henry Mills. | 亨利·米尔斯 |
[27:07] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[27:08] | I don’t… | 我不知道 |
[27:10] | but Rumplestiltskin does. | 但朗普斯金知道 |
[27:13] | You know Rumple? | 你认识朗普 |
[27:14] | Don’t you know by now your grandpa knows everyone? | 你现在还不明白你爷爷认识所有人吗 |
[27:17] | He’s watching out for you. | 他罩着你呢 |
[27:18] | Okay, look, I don’t have time for mind games. | 我没时间玩心理游戏 |
[27:19] | This isn’t a game. Trust me. | 这不是游戏 相信我 |
[27:22] | When it’s not your story… | 如果不是你的故事 |
[27:25] | bad things happen. | 就会发生坏事 |
[27:29] | You gonna stop me? | 你要阻止我吗 |
[27:31] | Oh, no. | 我才不会 |
[27:33] | When bad things happen… | 坏事发生的时候 |
[27:36] | I want to be far, far away. | 我要离得远远的 |
[27:39] | Forget that Cinderella and go home. | 忘记那个灰姑娘 回家吧 |
[27:44] | When someone needs help, I help them. | 有人需要帮助时 我就帮助他们 |
[28:00] | Been looking for you. | 我在找你呢 |
[28:02] | So, tell me. I want to hear everything. | 跟我说说 我全部都想听 |
[28:05] | My car was stolen. | 我的车被偷了 |
[28:06] | What? | 什么 |
[28:07] | You didn’t help with that in any way, did you? | 这件事和你没关系吧 |
[28:09] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[28:10] | My feet can’t even reach the pedal. | 我的脚都够不到油门 |
[28:12] | Well, if you remember anything, you let me know. Okay? | 好吧 如果你想起什么 告诉我好吗 |
[28:15] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[28:18] | To look for my car, and then I’m…going home. | 去找车 然后就回家 |
[28:21] | But you are home. | 但是这里就是你的家 |
[28:22] | Lucy, listen to me. | 露西 听我说 |
[28:24] | Your mom is really nice. | 你妈妈人很好 |
[28:26] | And I get the feeling that you don’t have the easiest life, | 我也明白你们的生活不容易 |
[28:28] | and I’m sorry about that, but I am not the one who can save you. | 我很遗憾 但我救不了你们 |
[28:31] | You still don’t believe me. | 你还是不相信我 |
[28:33] | But you always believe! | 但是你一直有信仰 |
[28:34] | I can’t go through this again. | 我不想再听一遍了 |
[28:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[28:38] | It didn’t happen right away with Emma either. | 艾玛也不是马上就相信这些的 |
[28:40] | Lucy, it was just a book. | 露西 那就是书里写的 |
[28:42] | You are not my daughter. | 你不是我女儿 |
[28:44] | – But how do you know that? – Because I know. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[28:46] | That’s the curse. | 那是因为诅咒 |
[28:47] | Stop it, Lucy! It’s not a curse! | 别说了 露西 这不是诅咒 |
[28:52] | I know because I had a family, okay? | 我知道是因为我曾经也有家人 好吗 |
[28:54] | And I lost them. | 后来我失去了他们 |
[28:58] | – What? – I had a family. | -你说什么 -我曾经有家人 |
[28:59] | I had a wife and a kid that I loved more than anything, and… | 我曾经有老婆孩子 我爱他们胜过一切 |
[29:04] | Lucy, there was a fire… | 露西 在一场大火中 |
[29:07] | and they died. | 他们去世了 |
[29:09] | No. No, those are your cursed memories. | 不 这是诅咒给你的记忆 |
[29:11] | I’m your daughter and my mom is your wife | 我才是你女儿 我妈妈是你的妻子 |
[29:14] | – and your true love! – But Lucy, listen to me. | -也是你的真爱 -露西 听我说 |
[29:16] | I would give anything for another chance at a family, | 如果再有机会组建一个家庭我愿付出一切 |
[29:18] | – but — – You don’t need another chance. | -只是 -你不需要别的机会 |
[29:21] | We are your family. | 我们就是你的家人 |
[29:22] | Please, you have to believe me. | 求你了 你一定要相信我 |
[29:24] | You have to. It’s why you can’t write. | 一定要相信我 正是如此你才无法写作 |
[29:27] | You’re waiting for – the perfect first sentence. | 你在等待完美的第一句 |
[29:29] | But no story is perfect. | 但是故事没有完美的 |
[29:31] | It just needs to start. | 只是需要开始 |
[29:39] | I’m sorry, Lucy. I really am. | 我很抱歉 露西 真的很抱歉 |
[29:55] | Get in. | 进来 |
[29:57] | Why? Where are we going? | 为什么 我们去哪里 |
[29:59] | To live our story. | 活出我们自己的故事 |
[30:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[30:12] | Stupid car! | 破车 |
[30:17] | It’s not the car. It’s the curse. | 不是车的问题 是因为诅咒 |
[30:19] | It wants us to stay here. | 诅咒要我们留在这里 |
[30:25] | Come on, baby. We’re walking. | 来吧 宝贝 我们走过去 |
[30:37] | I must say, when my father suggested this garish affair | 我得说我不看好父亲提出办这个 |
[30:39] | as a way to find a royal bride, I had my doubts. | 花哨舞会来寻找王室新娘 |
[30:44] | But who knew I’d find a girl as stunning as you… | 但谁知道我遇到了你这样迷人的女孩 |
[30:50] | You don’t recognize me, do you? | 你不认识我了 对吧 |
[30:53] | Simple girl from a simple family | 普通家庭的普通女孩 |
[30:55] | that you destroyed. | 那个家却被你毁了 |
[31:04] | I can’t. | 我下不了手 |
[31:07] | Thank you. You won’t re– | 谢谢你 你不会 |
[31:19] | You never quite manage to finish your chores, do you Cinderella? | 你从来干不完家务活 对吧 灰姑娘 |
[31:24] | What? | 什么 |
[31:25] | That fool rejected my Drizella. | 这个蠢货拒绝了我的崔西里亚 |
[31:27] | His younger brother, now… | 他的弟弟 |
[31:29] | there’s a man of taste. | 有品位 |
[31:30] | He’s taken quite a shine to my girl. | 对我女儿一见倾心 |
[31:33] | I had hoped that you would do my dirt work for me. | 我本来想让你替我做了这件脏事 |
[31:36] | But at least there’s one thing you can still do… | 但是你还有一件事可以帮我 |
[31:39] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[31:40] | This woman assassinated the Prince! | 这个女人刺杀了王子 |
[31:47] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[31:48] | Take my bike and wait for me where we first met. | 骑上我的车在我们初次见面的地方等我 |
[31:50] | The portal to my land opens at midnight. | 通向我世界的传送门会在午夜打开 |
[31:52] | You’ll be safe there. You need to go! | 你到那里就安全了 你该走了 |
[31:54] | Stop that girl! | 拦住她 |
[31:56] | That girl killed the Prince! | 这个女孩杀了王子 |
[32:29] | Really? You checked every lot and chop shop | 真的 你查过所有拖吊场和地下拆车场 |
[32:31] | and none of them have my car? | 都没有我的车吗 |
[32:32] | Yes. And seeing as I’m the only one here willing to help you, | 没有 鉴于只有我一个人愿意帮你 |
[32:34] | you might want to curb your agitation a bit. | 建议你别这么激动 |
[32:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:38] | Look, I’m on your side. Just give me time. | 听着 我是想帮你的 给我点时间 |
[32:41] | Officer Rogers, whatever you’re working on can wait. | 罗杰斯警官 不管手头什么工作先停停 |
[32:44] | Ms. Belfrey, what can I do for you? | 贝尔弗莱女士 有什么事 |
[32:46] | Find my granddaughter. | 找到我外孙女 |
[32:48] | Lucy’s missing? | 露西不见了 |
[32:49] | Mr. Mills, you’re still here. | 米尔斯先生 你还在这里 |
[32:51] | Believe me, I’m trying not to be. | 相信我 我也想走 |
[32:52] | Just need to find my car. | 就是要找车 |
[32:54] | Jacinda’s also missing. | 杰辛达也不见了 |
[32:55] | I don’t suppose you have any idea where they ran off to, do you? | 我想你不知道她们跑到哪去了吧 |
[33:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:07] | Mr. Mills… | 米尔斯先生 |
[33:09] | I do know what you think of me, | 我知道你是怎么看我的 |
[33:13] | but I do care about my girls. | 但我真的很关心我的姑娘们 |
[33:15] | You sure have a funny way of showing it. | 那你表现的方式还真是新颖 |
[33:18] | Jacinda tends to make mistakes. | 杰辛达就爱犯错 |
[33:21] | But if she wants to build a better life | 但如果她想为自己和女儿 |
[33:23] | for herself and her daughter, | 创造更好的生活 |
[33:25] | she simply can’t do it by running away from her problems. | 就不能逃避自身的问题 |
[33:31] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[33:34] | You want your car back? | 还想找回你的车吗 |
[33:37] | Help me find my girls. | 帮我找到她们 |
[33:46] | – I’m not going! – Lucy, no. | -我不走 -露西 别这样 |
[33:50] | We can’t stay. | 我们不能留下 |
[33:52] | No. | 不要 |
[33:54] | Listen, baby… | 听我说 亲爱的 |
[33:58] | There’s something you don’t know. | 有些事你不知道 |
[34:01] | Grandma wants you to live with her. | 外婆要你和她住 |
[34:03] | Permanently. | 永远 |
[34:05] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[34:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要了 |
[34:09] | See that island over there? | 看到那边的小岛了吗 |
[34:11] | That’s where our story begins, Luce. | 那会是我们故事的开篇 露西 |
[34:13] | That’s where we can have a fresh start. | 那里我们可以重新开始 |
[34:15] | Together. | 一起 |
[34:16] | But what about Henry and breaking the curse? | 那亨利和打破诅咒呢 |
[34:22] | You have such a big and beautiful imagination. | 你的想象力这样丰富美丽 |
[34:25] | And I know why you want to believe in fairy tales. | 我也知道你为什么希望活在童话里 |
[34:28] | Because life is hard. | 因为生活很艰难 |
[34:31] | You got to believe in something. | 总要相信些什么 |
[34:34] | But just this once, | 但这一次 |
[34:38] | can you believe in me? | 你能相信我吗 |
[34:45] | I believe, Mom. | 我相信你 妈妈 |
[34:48] | I believe in you. | 字幕 |
[35:01] | Lucy, come here. Now. | 露西 过来 马上 |
[35:05] | Your grandmother is worried sick. | 你外婆都担心死了 |
[35:07] | Just not worried enough to show up. | 但还没有担心到自己出现吗 |
[35:09] | How’d you find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[35:11] | Mr. Mills told us about your little island fantasy. | 米尔斯先生说了你的梦幻小岛 |
[35:14] | He was only trying to help. | 他只是想帮忙 |
[35:16] | That’s not true. He — he wouldn’t do that. | 不是的 他不会那么做的 |
[35:19] | The truth hurts more than fiction. | 真相比虚幻要伤人得多 |
[35:21] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[35:23] | No! | 不 |
[35:24] | Officer Rogers, can you please put this in evidence? | 罗杰斯警官 能把这个收为证据吗 |
[35:26] | Or get rid of it. Or destroy it. Or — I don’t care. | 或者处理掉吧 干脆毁了 随便 |
[35:28] | It has caused enough trouble. | 它造成的麻烦够多的了 |
[35:49] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[35:51] | Yeah, everything’s okay. | 嗯 没事 |
[36:01] | They found it, hm? | 找到了 是吧 |
[36:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:05] | Cops found it abandoned on the side of the road. | 警察发现我的车被丢在路的一边 |
[36:06] | Nothing taken. No damage. | 没有东西被偷 也没有损坏 |
[36:08] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 完全说不通 |
[36:11] | Yeah, well, life doesn’t make any sense sometimes. | 是啊 有时候生活就是不讲道理 |
[36:14] | But you got what you wanted, so that’s good. | 但你得偿所愿了 真好 |
[36:17] | For you. I hope it was worth it. | 对你来说 但愿值得 |
[36:20] | Look, I didn’t ask to be dragged into your family drama. | 听着 我没想掺和你们的家务事 |
[36:23] | Goodbye, Henry Mills. | 再见 米尔斯先生 |
[36:25] | And good luck on that second book. | 祝你第二本书写得顺利 |
[36:35] | Cinderella! | 灰姑娘 |
[36:36] | Cinderella, I’m here! | 灰姑娘 我来了 |
[36:41] | Cinderella?! | 灰姑娘 |
[36:49] | Yeah, I know. I was crazy to think she’d come. | 是啊 我真傻 居然以为她真的会来 |
[36:53] | Ah, you get it. | 你懂的 |
[36:59] | 凌晨12点 闹钟 | |
[37:40] | Operation Glass Slipper is a go. | 水晶鞋行动开始 |
[37:49] | Hey, Eagle Scout. | 鹰童军 |
[37:51] | I hear congrats are in order. | 听说要恭喜你了 |
[37:54] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[37:55] | You made detective. | 你升警探了 |
[37:57] | Looks like somebody has a fairy godmother. | 看起来有人被仙子教母守护着呢 |
[38:01] | Ms. Belfrey must have taken a liking to you. | 贝尔弗莱女士一定很喜欢你 |
[38:05] | Come on, I’ll introduce you to your new partner. | 来吧 我给你介绍你的新搭档 |
[38:07] | So I tell the punk, “Go ahead. | 我对那废物说 来啊 |
[38:10] | Give me the finger one more time, | 再对我竖一次中指 |
[38:12] | and you’ll be picking it off the floor.” | 你的中指马上就会指着地了 |
[38:14] | And did he? | 他又竖了吗 |
[38:15] | No. But I broke his finger anyway. | 没 不过我还是把他指头掰断了 |
[38:18] | Hey, Detective. Special delivery for ya. | 警探 有份特殊的礼物送你呢 |
[38:22] | Meet your new partner. | 见见你的新搭档 |
[38:27] | A pleasure… | 很荣幸 |
[38:31] | Detective. | 警探 |
[38:35] | We’ll do great work together. | 我们会合作得很好的 |
[38:56] | Nah. | 算了 |
[38:57] | I don’t think I’m gonna give you my bar today. | 我想今天是不会把我的酒吧给你了 |
[39:00] | What? We had a deal. | 什么 我们说好的 |
[39:02] | Yeah, well, that was yesterday. | 是啊 但那是昨天的事了 |
[39:04] | And what happened today? | 那今天发生了什么 |
[39:05] | Your step-daughter — | 你的继女 |
[39:08] | she inspired me. | 她启发了我 |
[39:09] | By running away? | 通过逃跑吗 |
[39:10] | By not giving in to you. | 是不向你屈服 |
[39:15] | You’re so used to pushing people around, | 你太习惯欺负人了 |
[39:16] | I think it’s time you felt what it’s like | 我想是时候让你尝尝 |
[39:18] | when someone pushes back. | 被人反击的滋味了 |
[39:20] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[39:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:25] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[39:28] | Today — I watched you march into my bar | 今天我看着你大摇大摆走进我的酒吧 |
[39:33] | acting like you own the place. | 好像你拥有这里 |
[39:36] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[39:38] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[39:40] | And I realized — | 我意识到 |
[39:41] | if I sign this piece of paper you will own this place. | 如果我在这上面签了字 你就真的要拥有这里了 |
[39:44] | And that I really don’t like. | 而我真的不喜欢这样 |
[39:47] | This is my bar. | 这是我的酒吧 |
[39:50] | It’s my home. | 这是我的家 |
[39:54] | It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[39:59] | Sure, it’s seen better days, | 这里兴旺过 |
[40:00] | but that doesn’t mean it won’t have better days again. | 但不代表就不能复兴 |
[40:05] | And just because life isn’t what you want it to be right now, | 现在的生活不尽如人意 |
[40:11] | doesn’t mean you should tear it down. | 不代表你就可以摧毁他人的生活 |
[40:26] | I started thinking about | 我开始想 |
[40:28] | all the things I want to do and have | 我想要去做 想要拥有的一切 |
[40:33] | that I’m not doing or having. | 但却没有去做 没有拥有 |
[40:39] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[40:40] | This is 10th and Oak, right? | 这是第十大道和橡树街路口吧 |
[40:42] | Shouldn’t there be a cemetery right here? | 这里不是应该有一片公墓吗 |
[40:44] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[40:45] | Been like this long as I can remember. | 我记忆里一直都是这样的 |
[40:57] | And how everyone in this neighborhood seems to have given up | 似乎这里的所有人都已经放弃了 |
[40:59] | imagining what a better life might look like… | 去想象更好的生活应该是什么样 |
[41:11] | But if we can admit to ourselves | 如果我们让自己明白 |
[41:14] | what we want is out there somewhere… | 我们想要的就在某处 |
[41:20] | …then maybe we can fight for it. | 也许我们就会为此奋斗 |
[41:23] | And if we do that — then we’re halfway to getting it. | 如果能做到这点 那就已经成功了一半 |
[41:29] | That’s the thing about the people of this town — | 这就是这个镇子真正的问题 |
[41:33] | things can seem… | 一切都似乎 |
[41:36] | hopeless. | 毫无希望 |
[41:41] | When suddenly, | 突然间 |
[41:43] | someone gives the rest of us… | 有人给了我们其他人 |
[41:50] | …inspiration. | 启发 |
[42:03] | Because the first step to a new beginning… | 因为迈向新开始的第一步 |
[42:07] | is imaging that is even possible. | 就是相信那是可能的 |
[42:11] | I will be damned if I stand by | 如果我袖手旁观 |
[42:16] | and let a bully like you | 让你这种恶棍 |
[42:19] | take that away from us anymore. | 将它夺走 那我就太混蛋了 |
[42:22] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 恕不恭送了 |
[42:26] | You will regret for this. | 你会后悔的 |
[42:28] | Doubtful. | 深表怀疑 |
[42:31] | Regret is not really my thing. | 我可不喜欢后悔 |