时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:04] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[00:04] | I don’t have a daughter. | 我没有女儿 |
[00:05] | You just don’t remember ’cause you’re cursed. | 你不记得就是因为你中了诅咒 |
[00:08] | Come with me to my neighborhood, Hyperion Heights. | 跟我来到我生活的街区海伯利安高地看看 |
[00:11] | You can meet your true love — Cinderella. | 你会遇见你的真爱灰姑娘 |
[00:13] | My step-grandma, Cinderella’s step-mom, | 我的继外祖母 灰姑娘的继母 |
[00:15] | is trying to bring people from this world in, | 想吸引这个世界的人进去 |
[00:18] | so all the fairy-tale characters move out. | 这样所有的童话人物就得搬出去 |
[00:20] | Everyone will lose each other — forever. | 所有人都会永远失散 |
[00:31] | 童话镇 多年前 | |
[00:56] | “Always watch the blade.” I got it. | 永远要小心刀锋 我知道了 |
[00:58] | Wow. I’m impressed. | 刮目相看啊 |
[01:00] | You fight like your grandfather. | 你和你外公打得一样好 |
[01:02] | Mom, we’re practicing. | 妈 我们正在练习呢 |
[01:03] | Actually, we just finished. | 其实我们正要结束 |
[01:05] | Like I told you — always keep your eye on the blade. | 我和你说过 目光要一直盯着刀锋 |
[01:08] | What’s the point? I’m never gonna be good enough. | 有意义吗 我永远也练得不够好 |
[01:14] | What’s going on with him lately? | 他最近怎么了 |
[01:17] | I think you know, Emma. | 你应该知道的 艾玛 |
[01:19] | He’s almost grown. | 他已经长大成人了 |
[01:20] | He’s about to leave home, isn’t he? | 准备要离开家了吗 |
[01:24] | Aye. | 是 |
[01:25] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[01:26] | What, to stop him? | 去阻止他吗 |
[01:28] | I missed so much already. I don’t want to… | 我已经开始想念他了 我不想… |
[01:29] | This isn’t an ending, Emma. | 这不是结束 艾玛 |
[01:33] | There’s more to come. | 未来还很长 |
[01:35] | But we don’t know for sure. | 但我们无法确定 |
[01:36] | What if I don’t get a second chance? | 如果我没有第二次机会呢 |
[01:38] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[01:40] | I have something to make things a little less terrifying. | 我有样东西能让事情没这么令人害怕 |
[01:48] | A little bottle of rum? Because I wouldn’t say no. | 一小瓶朗姆酒吗 因为我是不会拒绝的 |
[01:50] | It’s a little bottle of magic. | 一个小魔法瓶 |
[01:52] | You speak your message in here, | 把你的话写下放进去 |
[01:55] | add the name of your favorite pirate, drop it in the water, | 加上你最爱的海盗之名 扔进水里 |
[01:57] | and before you can say “Yo-ho-ho,” | 在说唷呵呵之前 |
[01:59] | it’ll find the person you seek. | 它就能帮你找到你要找的人了 |
[02:01] | A message in a bottle. | 瓶中信 |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:05] | Look, he’s grown into a fine young lad, | 他即将长成一个俊俏的小伙子 |
[02:06] | and he is lucky to have a mother like you. | 他很幸运有你这样的母亲 |
[02:10] | He’s lucky to have a pirate like you. | 他很幸运有你这样的海盗 |
[02:16] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[02:21] | 另一个国度 多年后 | |
[02:37] | That’s the man who helped Cinderella kill our beloved prince. | 就是你帮助灰姑娘杀死了我们心爱的王子 |
[02:40] | She didn’t kill him. | 她没杀他 |
[02:41] | The royal family disagrees. | 皇室可不这么认为 |
[02:43] | Where is she? Tell me. | 她人呢 告诉我 |
[02:45] | Never. | 绝不可能 |
[02:47] | So… | 这么说 |
[02:49] | you’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[02:51] | Didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[02:52] | You were spotted with something of hers — | 你找到了她的一样东西 |
[02:54] | a glass slipper. | 一只玻璃鞋 |
[02:55] | Give it to me, and you can live. | 交给我 你就能保住小命 |
[02:57] | Sorry, lady, I hid it. | 抱歉 女士 我藏起来了 |
[02:59] | And you’re not gonna get it. | 你是拿不到的 |
[03:01] | Although… I do have something else made of glass. | 不过我还有一些其他的玻璃制品 |
[03:03] | And that bottle’s going to save you? | 那个瓶子能救你一命吗 |
[03:05] | Not all by itself. | 光靠瓶子当然不行 |
[03:06] | Help. I’ve been captured by Lady Tremaine. | 救我 我被特里梅因女士抓住了 |
[03:08] | – Stop him. – Send Emma, Regina, and Captain Hook. | -阻止他 -送给艾玛 瑞金娜和虎克船长 |
[03:10] | Stop him! | 阻止他 |
[03:31] | Officer Rogers. Uh… h-hey. Hi. | 罗杰斯警官 你好 |
[03:33] | Why are you here at 6:00 in the morning? | 早上六点来找我 有什么事吗 |
[03:35] | I have some questions that can’t wait. | 我几个问题等不及要问 |
[03:38] | Would you like some coffee? | 要喝杯咖啡吗 |
[03:40] | Look, if this is about Jacinda and Lucy, | 如果是跟杰辛达和露西有关 |
[03:41] | I already feel terrible about what I did. | 我已经为所做的事感到内疚不已了 |
[03:43] | No, no, no, no. This is… | 不不不不 |
[03:47] | …about something else. | 是因为别的事 |
[03:48] | I read your book, and there’s something in there | 我看过你的书 里面有些内容 |
[03:50] | that I can’t get out of my head. | 一直在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[03:52] | So, um…. | 那 |
[03:53] | can you tell me who this woman is? | 你能否告诉我这女子是谁 |
[03:55] | Yeah — she’s a, uh, character, in a book of fiction. | 她是小说里的一个角色 |
[04:01] | I understand that. | 这我知道 |
[04:02] | Um… I feel like I’ve met her before. | 但是我觉得之前好像见过她 |
[04:06] | Now, did you base her on someone? | 你是以谁作为原型创作出她的吗 |
[04:08] | Somebody real? | 真实存在的人吗 |
[04:10] | Truth is… I made her up. | 其实她是我编出来的 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:16] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[04:19] | Actually, um… while you’re here, | 既然你来了 |
[04:22] | there’s something, maybe, you can help me with. | 有件事你也许能帮我 |
[04:24] | I’ve been trying to find where some family of mine… | 我一直在找我家人 |
[04:28] | are buried. | 埋葬的地方 |
[04:29] | I keep hitting dead ends. | 但我总是碰壁 |
[04:31] | It’s not exactly my department, but… | 虽然那不是我管辖的范围 但是 |
[04:33] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 |
[04:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:36] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[04:39] | you were the one who picked up Jacinda and Lucy, huh? | 昨天是你带走杰辛达和露西的吗 |
[04:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:42] | How are they? | 她们怎么样了 |
[04:43] | As of yesterday, not great. | 到昨天为止不太好 |
[04:54] | Lucy’s ballet recital. | 露西的芭蕾舞演出 |
[04:56] | Victoria was supposed to leave a ticket? | 维多利亚不是该留一张票给我吗 |
[04:57] | And Mother decided that the performance is now | 母亲决定将演出 |
[04:59] | a charity event for disadvantaged children. | 作为扶助贫困儿童的慈善活动 |
[05:02] | The tickets are $550 each. No exceptions. | 550块一张门票 没有例外 |
[05:04] | $550? | 550块 |
[05:06] | I could always take a credit card if cash flow is a problem. | 如果现金周转有问题 支票我也收 |
[05:14] | You know my paycheck is $500. | 你知道我的工资只有五百块 |
[05:16] | You want this just out of reach. | 你就想我去不了 |
[05:18] | My assistant set the price. | 价格是我助理定的 |
[05:19] | Come on, Victoria. I am trying here. | 拜托 维多利亚 我正在努力 |
[05:21] | I got my job back. | 我回去工作了 |
[05:23] | I just want to see Lucy. | 我只是想见见露西 |
[05:25] | People should be given a second chance. | 应该再给我一次机会吧 |
[05:27] | Second chances aren’t given. They’re earned. | 机会不是别人给的 是自己争取的 |
[05:48] | This is where your lovely, conniving Cinderella | 这就是你可爱的共犯灰姑娘 |
[05:51] | used to sleep. | 以前的卧室 |
[05:53] | Sadly, this is as close as you’ll ever get to her. | 只可惜 这是你和她之间最近的距离了 |
[06:02] | Find out where he hid the slipper. | 查清楚他把舞鞋藏在哪里了 |
[06:04] | Then kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[06:05] | Cinderella must never see that man again. | 不能让灰姑娘再见到这个人 |
[06:08] | But why? I don’t understand. | 为什么 我不明白 |
[06:10] | I don’t need you to understand. | 不用你明白 |
[06:12] | I need you to obey. | 乖乖听我话就好 |
[06:17] | Whatever she wants you to do to me, you don’t have to do it. | 不管她让你把我怎么样你都不用听她的 |
[06:19] | You seem a lot nicer than she is. | 你比她面善多了 |
[06:24] | I’m not. | 不是的 |
[06:28] | So… | 所以说 |
[06:32] | where did you hide the slipper? | 你把舞鞋藏在哪了 |
[06:44] | Get away from him — now. | 离他远点 快 |
[06:45] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:46] | I’m his mother. | 我是他妈妈 |
[06:50] | Good to see you’re still in one piece, lad. | 小伙子 看到你没事真高兴 |
[06:51] | Good to see you, too. | 我见到你也很开心 |
[06:53] | And am I bloody glad that you sent this. | 幸亏你用这个给我们送信 |
[06:55] | That makes two of us. | 我也是这么想的 |
[06:59] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:01] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[07:02] | Oh, Henry. You… | 亨利 你 |
[07:04] | You grew up. | 你长大了 |
[07:05] | I did. | 没错 |
[07:07] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[07:10] | – I just — – I know, I know. I missed you, too. | -我就是 -我明白 我也想你了 |
[07:12] | Much as I love hugs and tears, | 虽然我喜欢看你们深情拥抱热泪盈眶 |
[07:14] | can we do it outside the torture chamber? | 我们能不能先离开拷问室再说 |
[07:16] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. But wait. Where’s my other mom? | 没错 等等 我另一个妈妈呢 |
[07:18] | Emma? Well, she’s back in Storybrooke. | 你说艾玛 她还在童话镇 |
[07:20] | She’s fighting a swarm of tiny, irritating dragons. | 正在对付一群讨厌的小龙 |
[07:23] | Nothing she can’t handle. | 都在她的掌控之中 |
[07:24] | Sounds like Mom. Okay, come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 这是妈妈的作风 好吧 我们走吧 |
[07:28] | What the hell was that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[07:30] | Why did you just lie to Henry? | 为什么要对亨利说谎 |
[07:32] | Because that’s what Emma wanted. | 因为艾玛想这样的 |
[07:34] | If he knew what really happened, | 如果他知道了事情的真相 |
[07:36] | he’d drop everything and come back. | 他会放下一切回家的 |
[07:37] | She wants to let him get on with his life. | 她希望他去过自己的生活 |
[07:39] | Well, I think she’s wrong. | 我觉得她错了 |
[07:41] | Well, that’s not your decision. | 这轮不到你来决定 |
[07:43] | We have to respect Emma’s wishes. | 我们要尊重艾玛的意愿 |
[07:52] | First day as my partner… | 第一天和搭档一起 |
[07:55] | and you’re late. | 你就迟到了 |
[07:57] | But my shift doesn’t start for another hour. | 我还有一个小时才上班 |
[07:59] | Do you know why – you were partnered with me? | 知道为什么 你成了我的搭档吗 |
[08:02] | Because I work hard and I paid my dues. | 因为我辛苦工作 尽心尽职 |
[08:04] | Because I chose you. | 是因为我选的你 |
[08:06] | Some of the boys said “He can’t do the job — | 有人说 他做不了这份工作 |
[08:08] | not with that fake hand of his,” But I picked you anyway. | 用假手怎么工作 但我还是选了你 |
[08:11] | I don’t even know you. Why would you pick me? | 我都不认识你 你为什么选我 |
[08:13] | That’s the real question, isn’t it? | 好问题 |
[08:14] | Maybe someday, when you learn how to become a real detective, | 或许有一天你能明白如何成为真正的警探 |
[08:18] | you can answer it for yourself. | 那时候你就有答案了 |
[08:19] | Now, get in. Big day ahead of us. | 快上车 今天有大事 |
[08:22] | New guy drives. | 新人开车 |
[08:25] | I promise you — you will see Lucy tonight. | 我保证 今晚你能见到露西 |
[08:27] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[08:29] | WorkBunny. | 工作兔 |
[08:30] | It’s an app for part-time jobs. | 这是一个找兼职的程序 |
[08:32] | Look at all these gigs. | 看看这么多临时工作 |
[08:33] | You can organize closets, fix a car… | 你可以整理衣柜 修车 |
[08:36] | None of that will pay $550. | 没有一个能挣550块 |
[08:38] | Yeah, no, I know, but, you know, like, cumulatively. | 一个不行 但是积少成多 |
[08:40] | By tonight? | 今晚就能凑齐吗 |
[08:47] | Oh, this is Henry. | 这就是亨利 |
[08:48] | I got to hop. | 我先撤了 |
[08:50] | You’ve got five. | 等你五分钟 |
[08:53] | Look, what I did yesterday was wrong. | 听着 昨天是我错了 |
[08:55] | I should’ve just said “I’m sorry.” | 我早该说对不起 |
[08:57] | So, this is me trying to apologize. | 所以我是来道歉的 |
[09:00] | I don’t need apologies. I need to see Lucy. | 我不需要道歉 我要见露西 |
[09:03] | And thanks to you, that now costs $550. | 多亏了你 现在我得花550块才能见到她 |
[09:06] | Well, if you need cash, I could help with that. | 如果你需要钱 我可以帮你 |
[09:07] | I make okay money driving Swyft. | 我做快捷打车司机挣得还可以 |
[09:08] | No. Do not do that. | 不需要 你别这样 |
[09:10] | Do not come in here trying to save me. | 别这样闯进来试图拯救我 |
[09:12] | No, I wasn’t trying to sa– I know — | 我不是想拯救 我明白 |
[09:14] | Lucy may believe in fairy tales, but I don’t. | 露西相信童话 我可不信 |
[09:17] | I’m not a damsel waiting for a prince. | 我不是期待王子出现的少女 |
[09:19] | I can earn my own money. | 我自己可以挣钱 |
[09:20] | She’s my daughter. I’ll figure this out, | 她是我女儿 我会有办法的 |
[09:22] | fix what you broke. | 把你搞砸的局面补救回来 |
[09:23] | Jacinda, that’s not fair. | 杰辛达 这样说不公平 |
[09:24] | “Not fair” is being separated from your kid. | 和你的骨肉分离才不公平 |
[09:29] | I am sorry. | 我是真的很抱歉 |
[09:32] | My break’s over. | 我的休息时间结束了 |
[09:33] | I’ve got chicken to sell. | 要回去卖鸡了 |
[09:34] | And a ballet to attend. | 还要去看芭蕾 |
[09:47] | Well, that’s quite a look. | 眼神不对啊 |
[09:48] | You want them just to wilt or burst into flames? | 你想让它们枯死还是烧成灰 |
[09:51] | I called you, Detective, because I have a job for you. | 警探 我叫你来是有工作 |
[09:54] | I need you both to make a little problem go away — | 我需要你们两个解决掉一个小麻烦 |
[09:57] | a sad little man named Henry Mills. | 就是一个可悲的年轻人叫亨利·米尔斯 |
[10:00] | Today, he was seen with Jacinda at that bar again. | 今天又有人看见他和杰辛达在那间酒吧 |
[10:04] | He’s a bad influence on my family. | 他对我的家庭有负面影响 |
[10:06] | So, dig up something. | 你们挖出一些黑料来 |
[10:08] | Unless either of you have a problem with that? | 你们俩对此有意见吗 |
[10:15] | What the hell was that? | 刚是怎么回事 |
[10:16] | Why are we taking orders from Victoria Belfrey? | 我们为什么要听维多利亚·贝尔弗莱命令 |
[10:18] | We don’t work for her. | 我们不是为她工作 |
[10:19] | You’re right. We don’t work for her. | 你说得对 我们不是为她工作 |
[10:21] | We work for me. | 我们是为我工作 |
[10:29] | My magic worked earlier. | 我的魔法刚才是有效的 |
[10:35] | Location spell should be easy. I… | 定位咒应该很容易的 我… |
[10:38] | I might have a way to help. | 我可能有个办法 |
[10:40] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[10:41] | Salt water. | 海水的味道 |
[10:42] | We’re near the sea, – which means there’s a port. | 我们离海不远 说明附近有港口 |
[10:44] | Where there are ports, there are pirates. | 有港口的地方就有海盗 |
[10:47] | If a woman passed through with a glass slipper, | 如果一个女人穿着玻璃舞鞋经过 |
[10:49] | believe me, they’d know. | 相信我 他们会知道的 |
[10:50] | Go to it, Pirate. | 去找吧 海盗 |
[10:52] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[10:54] | bring Henry with you. | 把亨利带上 |
[10:55] | You know, it’ll be a good chance for you two to…talk. | 你知道的 这机会能让你俩好好聊聊 |
[11:01] | You’re wanted in this realm, lad. | 你在这个国度被通缉了 小伙子 |
[11:03] | I think it’s probably best I go alone. | 我觉得最好还是我自己去 |
[11:06] | Now, why are you in my bar? | 你来我酒吧干嘛 |
[11:10] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[11:11] | You’re the only one who knows this town as well I do. | 只有你像我这样熟悉这个镇子 |
[11:15] | I hear Henry Mills was in here today. | 我听说亨利·米尔斯今天来过这里 |
[11:18] | Bartender’s like a therapist. | 酒保就像心理医生一样 |
[11:20] | I don’t share secrets. | 我不会把客人的秘密说出去 |
[11:21] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[11:23] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:31] | Well, that’s okay. | 好吧 没关系 |
[11:33] | I always get my answers. | 我总能弄到答案 |
[11:39] | Pay for the drink. | 把酒钱付了 |
[11:44] | Hey. Even as a beat cop, | 即使你是个巡警 |
[11:46] | I’m sure you’ve heard to be careful around him, right? | 你也肯定听说过在他身边要小心点吧 |
[11:50] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[11:52] | Yeah, but listen. | 我知道 但是你听着 |
[11:54] | Weaver brings a lot of new partners in here, | 韦弗没少往这儿带过新搭档 |
[11:55] | and not a lot of them come back. | 但再出现的就没几个了 |
[11:57] | So ask yourself — how badly do you want this job? | 所以 问问你自己 你有多想要这份工作 |
[12:13] | Captain Hook. | 虎克船长 |
[12:15] | Who knows me in this world? | 这个世界有谁认识我 |
[12:17] | Give me your name. | 报上名来 |
[12:21] | Why would I give you my name… | 我为什么要多此一举 |
[12:25] | when you already have it? | 你已经知道答案了 |
[12:29] | I’ve heard of you– of me, from that other realm — | 我听说过你… 另一个国度的我 |
[12:32] | the one created by a wish. | 那个由一个愿望创造出的国度 |
[12:33] | So Emma did mention me? | 所以说艾玛还提过我 |
[12:35] | It’s always…nice to make an impression. | 能给她留个印象总是好事 |
[12:38] | Yeah, like a bad dream. | 是吧 噩梦一般的印象 |
[12:40] | Everything in that realm | 那个王国里的一切 |
[12:41] | was just a twisted version of the truth. | 都不过是现实的扭曲 |
[12:45] | Like a cracked mirror. | 就像破碎镜子里的映像 |
[12:47] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[12:48] | I am as real… as the night is long. | 我之真实 正如长夜之漫漫 |
[12:53] | Infinite realms. | 无数个国度 |
[12:54] | Infinite possibilities! | 无数种可能 |
[12:56] | You’re just upset that you aren’t always you. | 你只是因为不能一直是自己的样子而不爽 |
[12:58] | So, tell me — what did that sweet lass say about me, hmm? | 那么 告诉我 那位亲爱的美人都说了我什么 |
[13:00] | She told me she ran into a drunken-fool version of me. | 她告诉我 她撞见了一个醉鬼蠢货版本的我 |
[13:03] | What’s the — what’s the matter, Captain Youthful? | 怎么了 青春船长 |
[13:07] | Are you afraid of what you might become? | 你是在害怕自己会变成我这样吗 |
[13:11] | You see, our stories were the same, | 你看 在某种意义上 我们的故事 |
[13:14] | up to a point. | 是一样的 |
[13:16] | But in my realm, Regina’s curse was never cast, | 但是在我那个国度 瑞金娜没有施诅咒 |
[13:18] | and that’s when our tales parted ways, | 我们的故事就是从那时起变得不同 |
[13:20] | and that’s… | 而你… |
[13:23] | when you found love and happiness. | 从那时起找到了爱与幸福 |
[13:26] | But I found… | 而我只找到了 |
[13:28] | misery and heartbreak. | 痛苦与心碎 |
[13:32] | And cheap rum, apparently. | 看来还有廉价的朗姆酒 |
[13:35] | Now, what do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[13:36] | That’s the 100-doubloon question, isn’t it? | 这问题值一百个达布隆金币 对吧 |
[13:40] | You see, I always thought | 你瞧 我一直以为 |
[13:41] | Captain Hook could never find love, | 虎克船长永远不会找到真爱 |
[13:43] | but then, in another realm, I realized… | 但是 我意识到 在另一个国度… |
[13:48] | you had it. | 你找到了 |
[13:51] | With Emma Swan. | 找到了艾玛·斯旺 |
[13:53] | So I wandered the realms trying to find her once again. | 我在不同国度之间游荡 试图再次找到她 |
[13:56] | But where was she? | 可她在哪 |
[13:58] | I couldn’t find her? | 我找不到 |
[14:00] | Then, today… | 然而 今天 |
[14:02] | the answer literally jumped into my hand. | 答案简直是唾手可得 |
[14:07] | Help. I’ve been captured by Lady Tremaine. | 救我 我被特里梅因女士抓住了 |
[14:09] | Send Emma… | 送给艾玛 |
[14:10] | That’s my bottle. | 那是我的瓶子 |
[14:11] | Our bottle. | 我们的瓶子 |
[14:15] | Its magic sent Henry’s message to both Captain Hooks. | 它的魔法把亨利的口信传到了两位虎克船长手中 |
[14:19] | Now… | 现在 |
[14:22] | …I know Emma’s here, and I aim to take her from you. | 我知道艾玛在这里 我要把她从你身边带走 |
[14:25] | So, tell me– where is she? | 那么 告诉我 她在哪 |
[14:27] | Enough. | 够了 |
[14:29] | I don’t owe an answer to a man soaked in rum and self-pity. | 我没必要回答一个沉浸于朗姆酒和自怜中的人 |
[14:33] | Oh, I may be soaked in self-pity, | 我沉浸于自怜或许是真的 |
[14:35] | but…the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[14:40] | I haven’t touched a drop of rum for years. | 我已经几年都没碰过朗姆酒了 |
[15:01] | There he is, taking his sweet time. | 总算出来了 可真不着急 |
[15:03] | Now, let’s find this Henry Mills. | 走吧 我们去找到这位亨利·米尔斯 |
[15:05] | I’m not doing that. | 我不要 |
[15:07] | Why, what’s wrong, Detective? Afraid we’re going too far? | 怎么了 警探 担心我们做过火了吗 |
[15:09] | I don’t think we’re going far enough. | 我觉得做得还不够 |
[15:11] | We’ve got a job. Let’s do it. | 我们有任务要做 那就做吧 |
[15:13] | I have a way of getting it done now. | 我现在有个办法能完成任务 |
[15:14] | Ooh, does someone have a dark side? | 看来某人还有黑暗的一面啊 |
[15:16] | I’m not the man you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那个人 |
[15:28] | Well, I heard you were in this realm. | 我听说你在这个国度里 |
[15:30] | I had to see for meself. | 我得亲眼见见 |
[15:36] | After what you did to me, Captain, | 船长 你对我做了那些事 |
[15:39] | you’re lucky you have eyes left to see anything at all. | 你还有眼睛看见我 就够走运了 |
[15:42] | Now, tell me what you want, | 现在快告诉我你要干什么 |
[15:44] | before I give you a secondhook, Hook. | 免得我再废你一只手 虎克 |
[15:46] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[15:48] | …you’re not gonna hurt me — | 你不会伤害我的 |
[15:49] | not when I can help you with a problem like Henry Mills. | 因为我能帮你解决亨利·米尔斯这个麻烦 |
[15:53] | I can make him go home, | 我能让他回家 |
[15:55] | and we can both get what we want. | 我们就都能如愿了 |
[15:57] | And what is it you want? | 那你想要的是什么 |
[15:59] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[16:01] | Named Emma Swan. | 名叫艾玛·斯旺 |
[16:03] | What makes you think this Emma Swan | 你为什么会认为这个叫艾玛·斯旺的 |
[16:05] | would possibly love you, when no one else would? | 会爱上你 毕竟根本没有人会爱你 |
[16:08] | Because she’s already fallen in love | 因为她已经爱上了另一位 |
[16:10] | with another Captain Hook — from another realm. | 虎克船长 他来自另一个国度 |
[16:14] | Now, that Captain Hook is dying of thirst, | 那个虎克船长现在已经被捆起来 |
[16:17] | tied under a cart in a filthy alley. | 在脏巷子里快要渴死了 |
[16:19] | Now, I managed to get… | 在撇下他之前 |
[16:23] | a little bit of fresh blood before I left him. | 我设法弄到了一点新鲜的血 |
[16:25] | And I want you to make me like him. | 我想要你把我变成他那个样子 |
[16:30] | You forget — I don’t wield magic. | 你忘了 我不会魔法 |
[16:33] | Well, you always had a talent for acquiring…things. | 但你总有本事弄到东西 |
[16:44] | I did recently acquire this little number | 我确实最近从魔法教母那里得到了 |
[16:49] | from a fairy godmother. | 这个小玩意 |
[16:52] | Bad luck for her. | 她真倒霉 |
[16:54] | Good luck for me. | 我真幸运 |
[16:57] | And you. | 你也是 |
[16:59] | We have a deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[17:19] | How would you like to build a house out of reclaimed straw? | 你要怎么用回收的稻草造房子 |
[17:23] | This app sucks. I’m just wasting your time. | 这手机应用太糟了 我在浪费你的时间 |
[17:25] | It’s okay. You did the best you could. | 没关系 你尽力了 |
[17:27] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[17:28] | You must have a fairy godmother somewhere, | 你肯定有一个魔法教母在帮你 |
[17:30] | because the perfect job just got posted. | 有一个很好的工作刚被贴上来 |
[17:33] | A catering gig. | 一个服务生的临时工作 |
[17:38] | At the ballet. | 芭蕾舞演出的 |
[17:39] | Thanks so much for coming on short notice. | 谢谢你们那么快就赶来了 |
[17:42] | These last-minute events are gonna kill me. | 这种临到头的活动简直要命 |
[17:44] | Uh, you do both have catering experience, right? | 你们两人都有做服务生的经验 对吧 |
[17:47] | – Of course. – Tons. | -当然 -很多 |
[17:48] | Great. Here’s the new bartender. | 太好了 这是新的酒保 |
[17:50] | He’ll set you up. | 他会帮你们安排工作 |
[17:52] | Hey, there. | 你们好 |
[17:54] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[17:55] | I’m just trying to help. | 我就是来帮忙的 |
[17:57] | Look, I used to work a lot of serving gigs, so I came here, | 我打过很多服务的零工 所以来这里 |
[17:59] | I convinced a really nervous caterer | 让一个很紧张的酒席承办人相信 |
[18:01] | that he needed a second bar. | 应该再加个酒吧 |
[18:02] | And let me guess — you generously offered to bartend. | 让我猜一下 你大方地提出当酒保 |
[18:05] | As long as he let me hire the servers. | 只要他让我雇服务生 |
[18:07] | Wow. That is a weirdly impressive move. | 真是一个奇怪的壮举 |
[18:11] | I feel terrible for separating you two. | 把你们分开 我感到很不好 |
[18:14] | I’m just trying to make up for it. | 我只是想试着弥补 |
[18:16] | Hey, look, after tonight, you never have to see me again. | 过了今晚 你不用再见到我了 |
[18:25] | How do you like my search warrant? | 你觉得我的搜查证怎么样 |
[18:27] | Not a bad start. | 不错的开始 |
[18:29] | Let’s see how you go on. | 看看接下来你能找到什么 |
[18:40] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:41] | Zero dirt on this guy. | 这家伙没一点污点 |
[18:45] | Use your eyes, not your hands. | 用你的眼睛 而不是你的手 |
[18:50] | And look at what you missed. | 看看你漏了什么东西 |
[18:56] | It’s a girl. | 有一个女孩 |
[18:57] | I’d say this man had a daughter, | 要我说 这个男人有一个女儿 |
[18:58] | doesn’t live here now, probably divorced. | 但是不住在这里了 可能离婚了 |
[19:01] | Either way, it’s hardly dirt. | 不管怎样 这都不是污点 |
[19:05] | Don’t be so literal. | 不要那么咬文嚼字 |
[19:08] | We’re here to find points of vulnerability. | 我们是来找他的弱点的 |
[19:12] | And a daughter — that’s the grand prize. | 一个女儿 这是大奖 |
[19:17] | Unless that somehow bothers you, because, uh… | 除非这让你感到困扰 因为… |
[19:21] | seeing as how, uh… | 你知道这个 |
[19:25] | …you’ve been here before… | 你来过这里 |
[19:30] | …I need you to be either a, uh, good detective, | 我需要你要么做一个好警探 |
[19:34] | or extremely loyal to me. | 要么完全忠诚于我 |
[19:37] | And at this point, I’m pinning all my hopes on “Loyal.” | 而此刻 我把希望寄托在你忠诚于我 |
[19:41] | Now, you can see why I would be concerned | 现在你就明白为什么我那么担心 |
[19:44] | if you lie to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[19:46] | Are you loyal? | 你忠诚吗 |
[19:49] | Try me. | 试试啊 |
[19:49] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[19:51] | I most certainly will. | 我肯定会的 |
[20:01] | Oh, hey. Look who it is. | 快看是谁 |
[20:05] | Mom, you’re here! I knew you’d make it! | 妈妈 你在这 我就知道你会来的 |
[20:08] | Of course. I wouldn’t miss this. | 当然 我不会错过的 |
[20:10] | And Henry — did he help you get in? | 亨利 是他帮你进来的吗 |
[20:13] | He did. | 是他 |
[20:14] | I knew it! I knew he’d believe! | 我就知道 我就知道他会相信的 |
[20:15] | It’s all happening! | 预料的事情都发生了 |
[20:19] | Are you in love with her? | 你是不是爱上她了 |
[20:21] | Am — Uh, wha– Am I in — Uh… | 我 我是不是 |
[20:25] | Hardly. | 没有 |
[20:27] | I j– I just met her. | 我才认识她 |
[20:29] | So, I’m just a guy who screwed up, | 我只是一个把事情弄糟的家伙 |
[20:31] | and I’m trying to fix it. | 正努力弥补 |
[20:33] | Yeah. Looks like a start, anyway. | 不管怎么说 看上去是一个开始 |
[20:37] | I got to go warm up, | 我得去热热身 |
[20:38] | but I’ll look at you from the stage, so look close! | 但我会从舞台上看你 所以看仔细了 |
[20:42] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[20:43] | Get him out of my life now. | 让他立马滚出我的生活 |
[20:46] | Understood. | 明白 |
[20:50] | Come. The lady beckons. | 来吧 女士召唤 |
[21:13] | So, tell me about home. How is it back there? | 跟我说说 家里怎么样 |
[21:18] | Well, Granny’s added poke. | 外婆家有了新菜 |
[21:21] | Archie’s seen business go down | 阿奇的生意越来越不好了 |
[21:23] | because of all the… well, happy endings. | 因为大家都有幸福结局了 |
[21:27] | But on the flip side, | 另一方面 |
[21:29] | his wedding officiating has gone way up. | 他的婚礼主持事业蒸蒸日上 |
[21:34] | My family? Grandma, Grandpa? | 家人呢 奶奶呢 爷爷呢 |
[21:36] | As you can imagine, sickeningly happy. | 你可以想象 开心到不行 |
[21:41] | You left out one person — | 你漏了一个人 |
[21:43] | you. | 你 |
[21:45] | How are you, Mom? | 妈妈 你怎么样 |
[21:48] | I’m– I’m fine. | 我 我很好 |
[21:50] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:51] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[21:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:54] | I miss you, too. I do. | 我也想你 非常 |
[21:58] | And Emma — everything’s good with her? | 还有艾玛 她还好吗 |
[22:01] | What? Is something going on with her? | 怎么了 她发生什么事情了吗 |
[22:03] | No. She’s — she’s fine. | 没有 她 她很好 |
[22:06] | Enough about us. | 不说我们了 |
[22:07] | I want to hear more about you, about your story. | 我想听听更多你的故事 |
[22:11] | It appears it’s been interesting? | 似乎很有趣 |
[22:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:17] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[22:19] | Although, I wouldn’t mind a little less interesting. | 当然 我不介意少一些有趣 |
[22:24] | Cinderella might not even like me. | 灰姑娘可能根本不喜欢我 |
[22:26] | I mean, if I was running for my life, | 我的意思是 如果我要逃命 |
[22:27] | I’d probably ditch the glass heels, too. | 我可能也会扔了我的水晶鞋 |
[22:30] | I just… | 只是 |
[22:32] | I have no idea what she thinks of me. | 我不知道她觉得我怎么样 |
[22:34] | Actually, I do. | 其实我知道 |
[22:37] | And it’s– it’s — | 其实 |
[22:39] | i-it’s not good. | 其实不太好 |
[22:41] | What? What — What happened? | 什么 发生什么了 |
[22:43] | I came across some pirates who crossed paths with her. | 我碰到几个遇到过她的海盗 |
[22:45] | She bought passage on a ship for the next morning. | 她定了明天早晨的船位 |
[22:49] | I caught her before she weighed anchor. | 起锚前 她被我叫住了 |
[22:52] | She wrote this on the spot. | 她当面写了这封信 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:05] | Then she set sail. | 然后就起航了 |
[23:07] | I really think it’s time we… head home. | 我觉得我们真该往家赶了 |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:17] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[23:19] | This trip was an absolute failure. | 这场旅途彻底失败了 |
[23:21] | – Henry… – No, no. It’s — It’s okay. It’s okay. | -亨利 -不 没关系 没关系 |
[23:23] | It’s — It’s a failure. | 彻底失败了 |
[23:25] | You are not a failure, Henry. | 你没有失败 亨利 |
[23:27] | Well… | 这… |
[23:30] | Right. Uh, thanks, Mom. | 好吧 谢谢 妈妈 |
[23:36] | Go give him one of your piratey heart-to-hearts. | 跟他来场海盗的交心谈话 |
[23:39] | Make him feel better. | 让他好过点 |
[23:42] | Go! | 快 |
[23:44] | Aye. | 行 |
[23:50] | Sorry about the lass. | 那位姑娘的事我很遗憾 |
[23:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:52] | It’s, uh… it’s gonna take a while. | 会… 需要一段时间缓缓 |
[23:57] | But before we even… | 但我们先别… |
[24:01] | Is everything really all right at home? | 家里一切都还好吗 |
[24:02] | What’s going on with Emma? Is she okay? | 艾玛怎么了 她还好吗 |
[24:04] | Uh, well, you know, a Savior… | 要知道 救世主… |
[24:07] | Um…ticklish, tall. | 敏感 勇敢 |
[24:11] | You don’t seem like yourself. | 你好像不在状态 |
[24:12] | What’s the matter with you? | 怎么回事 |
[24:15] | I’ll tell you what — Let’s — Let’s just go home. | 这么说吧 我们直接回家 |
[24:21] | Tell me Mom’s okay. | 告诉我妈妈没事 |
[24:22] | Well, u-umm… | 这… |
[24:25] | She… | 她 |
[24:27] | is… | 没 |
[24:29] | o…kay. | 事 |
[24:31] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:32] | Last I checked, I’m fine. | 确认过 我没事 |
[24:36] | Mom! | 是妈妈 |
[24:37] | Oh, my God. Look at you! | 天啊 瞧瞧你 |
[24:40] | I know, I know. It’s been a while. | 是啊 是啊 很久不见了 |
[24:41] | I’ve missed you, kid. | 我好想你 孩子 |
[24:43] | Me too. I thought something was wrong. | 我也是 我以为出事了 |
[24:44] | No, it’s — it’s nothing like that at all. | 没有 完全不是你想的那样 |
[24:46] | I’m — I’m fine. It’s just, Killian wanted me to rest, | 我…没事 只是基利安想让我休息 |
[24:49] | but I couldn’t wait any longer. | 但我不能再等了 |
[24:50] | I had to make sure you were both okay. | 我得确认你俩都没事 |
[24:51] | And I just — I wanted to tell you myself. | 我只是想亲口跟你说 |
[24:55] | Tell me what? | 跟我说什么 |
[24:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[25:09] | – You’re gonna be great! – I hope so, kid. | -你们肯定能搞定 -我也希望如此 |
[25:11] | I mean, neither of us have done | 但我俩都没有 |
[25:12] | the diapers- and-the-feedings thing. | 换过尿布 喂过婴儿 |
[25:14] | It’s what I missed with you. | 我没有将你带大 |
[25:16] | Mom, you did okay with me. | 妈妈 你对我很好 |
[25:17] | I know, but, you know, it just — it took a long time | 是啊 但我们经过很长时间 |
[25:19] | to find each other and find ourselves, and… | 才找到彼此 找到自我 而且… |
[25:23] | Now, we both made mistakes, and we both can learn from them, | 我们都犯过错 并从错误中吸取了教训 |
[25:26] | and we both can do something good from the start. | 我们都能从头开始 做出益事 |
[25:31] | I’ve always tried to do good. | 我一直想好好做 |
[25:33] | Killian? | 基利安 |
[25:37] | I’ve…done something. | 我做了些事 |
[25:39] | I… | 我… |
[25:42] | I have to fix it. | 我得纠正过来 |
[25:45] | Killian? | 基利安 |
[25:54] | I don’t care what you do. | 我不管你怎么做 |
[25:56] | Frame him or something. | 陷害他什么的都行 |
[25:57] | If you’ll permit me… | 借用一下… |
[26:01] | It’s like a riddle. | 这就像谜语 |
[26:03] | What fits in your pocket but pays the rent for a decade? | 袋中藏何物 代价付十年 |
[26:06] | Just put him away. | 弄走他就行 |
[26:10] | So, you’re gonna put that in his pocket here? | 你要把那东西放到他口袋里去吗 |
[26:12] | No, no, not me. | 不 不是我 |
[26:14] | You. | 是你 |
[26:16] | You told me you’re not the man I think you are. | 你告诉我 你不是我想的那种人 |
[26:20] | So… | 那… |
[26:22] | let’s see who you are. | 就看看你是哪种人 |
[27:28] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[27:30] | We have to talk! | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:33] | Talk? More like “Finish me off.” | 谈谈 是要”解决我”吧 |
[27:37] | No. | 不 |
[27:38] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:46] | You tried to finish me off. | 你本想解决我 |
[27:48] | Well, it looks like you finished yourself off. | 看来你解决了你自己 |
[27:54] | I didn’t come here to kill you. I came here to set you free. | 我不是来杀你的 我是来放你的 |
[27:57] | Aye? | 是吗 |
[27:58] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[28:00] | And when did you get so young? | 你什么时候这么年轻了 |
[28:01] | I was gonna take your place. | 我本来是要取代你的 |
[28:03] | Oh, you are a bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[28:05] | But Emma… | 但艾玛… |
[28:07] | she’s here. | 她来了 |
[28:08] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[28:09] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[28:11] | And yes, I know — you’re to be a father. | 而且我知道你要当父亲了 |
[28:14] | And I couldn’t — I — | 而我不能… |
[28:16] | I wouldn’t get between a father and his child. | 我不能让一个孩子与父亲分离 |
[28:18] | What kind of deception is this? | 你这是耍什么花招 |
[28:20] | Because a child — | 因为孩子 |
[28:22] | that’s why I’m doing all this in this first place. | 就是我要做这一切的初衷 |
[28:25] | I’m trying to find my daughter. | 我想找到我的女儿 |
[28:47] | What a delightful performance. | 多么精彩的表演啊 |
[28:50] | Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. | 抱歉 女士们先生们 |
[28:51] | If I can have your attention, please. | 请各位注意 |
[28:53] | My name is Detective Weaver. | 我是韦弗警探 |
[28:55] | At some point during this event, | 在这场活动中 |
[28:57] | Ms. Belfrey’s bracelet has come up missing. | 贝尔弗莱女士的手镯不见了 |
[29:00] | I’d like to ask all paying guests to please remain seated. | 我希望请各位客人坐好 |
[29:04] | Event employees, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you | 活动员工 恐怕我得要求你们 |
[29:06] | to consent to a quick, non-invasive search. | 接受快速温和的搜查 |
[29:10] | Wait. You’re just looking at us? | 慢着 你只查我们 |
[29:13] | Step back. You have been warned. | 退后 我警告你 |
[29:15] | Hey! Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[29:17] | Do not touch a peace officer. | 别碰警察 |
[29:22] | In fact, turn out your pockets. | 你翻开你的口袋 |
[29:27] | Are you listening to me? | 听到我的话了吗 |
[29:29] | Turn out your pockets. | 翻开你的口袋 |
[29:30] | Okay! | 行 |
[29:37] | Oh, w– | 我… |
[29:39] | Well, I have no idea how — | 我完全不知道… |
[29:47] | This is my key chain. | 这是我的钥匙圈 |
[29:54] | Stay awake till Emma gets here. | 艾玛到之前 保持清醒 |
[29:57] | Tell me about your daughter. | 跟我说说你的女儿 |
[29:58] | A vengeful witch trapped her in a prison. | 一个一心要复仇的女巫将她囚禁了 |
[30:01] | Every day, I’d sneak in | 每天我都会溜进去 |
[30:04] | to play chess with her. | 和她玩棋 |
[30:06] | But I was discovered… | 但我被发现了 |
[30:09] | …and punished. | 受到了惩罚 |
[30:11] | My heart was poisoned… | 我的心脏被下了毒 |
[30:13] | cursed. | 受到了诅咒 |
[30:16] | So I can never… | 所以我永远 |
[30:19] | save her. | 都救不了她 |
[30:22] | I knew… | 我知道 |
[30:24] | I knew that true love was the cure. | 我知道真爱是解药 |
[30:27] | So I roamed the realms seeking it, | 所以我在各个国度里游荡 寻找真爱 |
[30:29] | but it was futile. | 但总是徒劳无功 |
[30:32] | Then, I thought, maybe Emma — | 后来我想 也许艾玛 |
[30:34] | Killian? | 基利安 |
[30:36] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[30:37] | He’s hurt. Please help him. | 他受伤了 请帮帮他 |
[30:39] | It’s me — from the wish realm, magically aged down. | 这是愿望国度的我 神奇地变年轻了 |
[30:42] | Please save him. He deserves his second chance. | 请救救他 他应该有第二次机会 |
[30:45] | It’s too late for me. | 对我来说已经太晚了 |
[30:49] | Here. | 给 |
[30:50] | Here. | 给 |
[30:55] | This was hers. | 这是她的 |
[30:57] | I kept it to remember her. | 我留着做个念想 |
[31:01] | It’s her rook. | 这是她的车 |
[31:03] | She has my knight. | 她有我的马 |
[31:06] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[31:08] | Give that to her. | 把这个给她 |
[31:14] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[31:17] | I’m sorry. I don’t think my magic works in this realm. | 对不起 我想我的魔法在这个国度起不了作用 |
[31:20] | If it were me, you’d find a way. | 如果是我 你会找到办法的 |
[31:22] | Find the part in him– the part that’s me. | 找到他的那部分 我的那部分 |
[31:30] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[31:31] | You don’t know me, but I know you. | 你不认识我 但我认识你 |
[31:36] | The man I fell in love with.. | 我爱上的这个男人 |
[31:41] | …until we met, he was you. | 在我们相遇之前 他就是你 |
[31:44] | Which means there’s hope. | 所以说还有希望 |
[31:46] | All you need to do is believe. | 你要做的就是相信 |
[31:50] | Just look at me… | 看着我 |
[31:53] | …and believe. | 去相信 |
[32:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:21] | No, no, no. Let’s not do that. | 不不不 别这样 |
[32:25] | Thought you’d taken this for the money. | 我以为你会拿着去换钱呢 |
[32:28] | And yet, here we are. | 但现在已经这样了 |
[32:30] | He’s an innocent man. | 他是无辜的 |
[32:33] | One who lost a daughter. | 一个失去女儿的无辜人 |
[32:34] | I couldn’t do it to him. | 我下不了手 |
[32:36] | So, am I just out of a partner, or am I out of a job, too? | 所以我是没了搭档 还是没了工作呢 |
[32:40] | You asked me why I chose you. | 你问我为什么选择了你 |
[32:43] | ‘Cause you wanted it so damn much. | 因为你是如此想要得到这个职位 |
[32:45] | I thought you’d do just about anything to keep it, | 我以为你会为此不择手段 |
[32:47] | cross any line. | 超越任何底线 |
[32:50] | Then I caught a glimpse of something, | 之后我瞥见了些什么 |
[32:51] | something in you I thought was extinct — | 发现了一些我以为已经灭绝的东西 |
[32:55] | a moral core. | 道德准则 |
[32:58] | And that, believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[33:01] | is exactly what I wanted. | 那正是我需要的 |
[33:04] | Don’t worry about this. | 这个你不用担心 |
[33:06] | I’ll put it back where it belongs. | 我会物归原主的 |
[33:10] | Impressive. | 印象深刻啊 |
[33:12] | Not only did you fail at the special task I gave you, | 你不仅没有完成我交给你的特殊任务 |
[33:16] | you couldn’t even pull off basic police work. | 甚至没有完成最基本的警察本职 |
[33:19] | Ms. Belfrey, you do not employ me, | 贝尔弗莱女士 你不是我的雇主 |
[33:22] | you do not own me, | 不是我的主人 |
[33:24] | and you most certainly don’t control me. | 当然也不可能控制我 |
[33:27] | Up until now, our goals have aligned. | 到目前为止 我们的目标是一致的 |
[33:29] | They may not always. | 但也不总是如此 |
[33:44] | Lucy’s thing about me being Cinderella? | 露西把我看成是灰姑娘 |
[33:47] | It kills me that she sees me that way. | 她这么看我 我很难过 |
[33:51] | So, you getting me the job tonight | 所以今晚你给我这份工作 |
[33:53] | was way too… | 实在是… |
[33:56] | “Someday, my prince will come.” | 就好像”总有一天 我的王子会来的” |
[33:58] | I think that’s Snow White, but — | 那是《白雪公主》的主题曲 但… |
[34:01] | But without you, I wouldn’t have seen Lucy. | 但没有你 我是见不到露西的 |
[34:05] | And then, you took an elbow to the head, | 然后你还替我吃了一记打 |
[34:08] | which was amazing. | 很英勇 |
[34:11] | So, um, you add it all up, and… | 这一切加起来… |
[34:15] | And you’ll… accept my apology? | 你愿意接受我的道歉了吗 |
[34:19] | You earned a second chance. | 你赢得了第二次机会 |
[34:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:26] | Want to pull up a stool? | 不拉张凳子坐吗 |
[34:29] | I picked up a — a late shift. | 我要了夜班 |
[34:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[34:34] | Enjoy the beer. | 好好享受你的啤酒 |
[34:44] | So, you’re good — you and Hook? | 你们没事吗 你和虎克 |
[34:46] | Yeah. Great. | 是的 很好 |
[34:48] | We’re…a family, almost. | 我们几乎是一家人了 |
[34:52] | I had to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:54] | I didn’t always like it, but I know. | 我不喜欢这样 但我明白 |
[34:56] | So…you’re not here to drag me back? | 所以你不是来拽我回去的吗 |
[35:00] | Do you want to come back? | 你想回来吗 |
[35:02] | I… | 我… |
[35:04] | I do. | 我想 |
[35:06] | I do want to. | 我想回去 |
[35:09] | But… | 但… |
[35:11] | I still haven’t found my story. | 我还没找到我的故事 |
[35:13] | Or — well, maybe I did, but I still have to fight for it. | 或者我可能找到了 但我还没有为它奋斗 |
[35:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:18] | I know that feeling. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[35:19] | I can’t give up. | 我不能放弃 |
[35:22] | And, I mean, – it all could be for nothing. | 我是说 也许到头来会是一场空 |
[35:24] | Who knows if she left the slipper for me | 谁知道她是故意把鞋留给我的 |
[35:26] | or if it just fell off. | 还是只是无意掉的 |
[35:30] | You’re not allowed to come home until you find your answer. | 再没有找到答案之前 你不许回家 |
[35:33] | So, you’re okay with me staying? | 所以我留下 你没意见吗 |
[35:35] | I’m your mom. | 我是你妈妈 |
[35:37] | I’m never gonna be okay with being apart. | 与你分离 我是怎么也不愿意的 |
[35:40] | But all those years ago, when you were a kid | 但多年前 你还是个孩子 |
[35:43] | and you found me and you brought me to Storybrooke | 你找到了我 带我去童话镇 |
[35:45] | and brought me to my family… | 带我找到了家人 |
[35:48] | I’m gonna keep missing the hell out of you. | 我会非常非常想你的 |
[35:51] | But I got to give you what you gave me. | 但我会给你你曾给我的 |
[35:56] | We are gonna miss you, m’boy. | 我们会想你的 孩子 |
[36:00] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[36:01] | Never give up on love, Henry. | 永远不要放弃爱 亨利 |
[36:04] | I wasted many years trying to steal another man’s love, | 我浪费了很多年 想要偷走另一个人的真爱 |
[36:07] | and, uh… | 现在… |
[36:09] | now it’s time for me to find one of my own — | 现在我要去寻找属于我自己的了 |
[36:11] | my daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[36:13] | And I will. | 我一定会找到的 |
[36:14] | I don’t doubt it. | 我相信你 |
[36:17] | When you do… | 等你找到了 |
[36:20] | give her this. | 把这个给她 |
[36:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:26] | I just wish I knew the first steps to take. | 只希望我知道该从哪儿开始 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:32] | Team up. | 组队 |
[36:34] | What? | 什么 |
[36:34] | You need Henry. | 你需要亨利 |
[36:36] | You made the wrong choices, but for the right reasons, | 你做了错误的选择 但理由是好的 |
[36:37] | and Henry always knows the right things to do. | 而亨利永远知道什么是对的 |
[36:41] | And I think I’d feel better knowing that | 我觉得有类似基利安的人 |
[36:42] | some sort of Killian was looking out for him. | 在照顾他 我也会安心一点 |
[36:47] | I’m in if you are. | 你同意 我也同意 |
[36:49] | All right. | 好啊 |
[36:53] | Someone better go get Regina. | 我们最好去找瑞金娜了 |
[36:55] | Storybrooke awaits. | 童话镇在等你们 |
[36:59] | Are you sure you won’t come with us? | 你确定不和我们一起走吗 |
[37:02] | I’ll be back. | 我会回去的 |
[37:04] | I know. I just… | 我知道 只是… |
[37:06] | I hate being apart. | 我不想和你分开 |
[37:11] | Why don’t… | 为何不… |
[37:13] | Why don’t you come with us? | 你为何不跟我们一起 |
[37:15] | With you and…Other Hook? | 和你 和另一个虎克一起吗 |
[37:19] | Why not? Look, your story’s not over. | 为什么不呢 你的故事还没结束呢 |
[37:22] | Maybe you need to be here to find it. | 也许你需要在这里找到 |
[37:25] | And… | 还有… |
[37:27] | maybe I need you here, too. | 也许我也需要你留下 |
[37:36] | Well, can this be one of… | 这能成为 |
[37:39] | your “Operations”? | 你的行动之一吗 |
[37:43] | How about “Operation: Next Chapter”? | “新篇章行动”怎么样 |
[37:49] | Let’s go say goodbye. | 我们去道别吧 |
[37:57] | I love you, kid. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[37:59] | I love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[38:05] | Best of luck, m’boy. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[39:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:03] | Addresses. | 地址 |
[39:04] | A list of all the cemeteries in Seattle. | 西雅图所有的公墓列表 |
[39:06] | I couldn’t find the names that you were looking for, | 我没发现你要找的名字 |
[39:08] | so I thought that might be a good place for you to start. | 所以我想你从这里入手会比较好 |
[39:14] | You know, I sure was happy to find this tonight. | 今晚我发现了这个 真有意思 |
[39:21] | Funny thing — I took the bus. | 有趣的是 我是乘的公交 |
[39:23] | I could’ve swore I left it at home. | 我发誓 这个我是放在家里的 |
[39:26] | I always liked swans. | 我一直很喜欢天鹅 |
[39:28] | That’s why I named her “Emma Swan” — | 所以我才给她起名”艾玛·斯旺” |
[39:30] | the woman from the book. | 书中的人物 |
[39:33] | She’s the mother of the main character, | 她是主角的妈妈 |
[39:34] | and I guess I wrote the mother I wanted — | 我想我写的是我想要的那种母亲 |
[39:37] | a hero. | 一个英雄 |
[39:38] | The illustration — you drew that, right? | 插画 是你画的 对吧 |
[39:42] | My first year on the job, | 我工作的第一年 |
[39:43] | I was trying to find a missing girl. | 要找一个失踪的女孩 |
[39:47] | Searching for her, I went down the wrong alley, | 为了找她 我走错了路 |
[39:50] | and I got shot. | 中了枪 |
[39:53] | Uh, I didn’t see who it was. | 我没看到是谁 |
[39:55] | And then this… | 然后这个… |
[39:58] | woman came from nowhere. | 这个女人不知从哪儿出现了 |
[40:00] | She placed her hand on my wound, | 她将手放在我的伤口上 |
[40:02] | and she told me to look her in the eye, | 她让我看着她的眼 |
[40:04] | said, uh, “If you believe in me, | 说 如果你相信我 |
[40:09] | this will work.” | 这就会起效 |
[40:10] | She kept me alive until the ambulance arrived. | 她让我活下来了 直到救护车赶到 |
[40:15] | The woman from your book. | 你书里的人物 |
[40:17] | Now, I didn’t see her again. | 我再没见过她 |
[40:20] | But she gave me a second chance, and I vowed to use it | 但她给了我第二次机会 我发誓会好好利用 |
[40:24] | to find that poor little missing girl. | 去找到那个可怜的小女孩 |
[40:27] | I became desperate to succeed — | 我太急于求成 |
[40:29] | so desperate.. | 太渴望 |
[40:32] | that I almost lost myself. | 差点迷失了自我 |
[40:35] | Doesn’t seem like you have. | 看上去并没有啊 |
[40:37] | Because of that woman — from your book. | 因为那个女人 你书中的女人 |
[40:42] | She reminded me that I had to do things the right way, | 她提醒了我 要行正义之道 |
[40:46] | that I had to be a hero, like she was. | 我要成为英雄 像她一样 |
[40:50] | Looking for that girl, it’s been nothing but dead ends. | 找那个女孩儿毫无进展 |
[40:53] | It’s like someone doesn’t want her found, | 就好像有人不希望她被找到 |
[40:56] | someone with a lot of pull in this town. | 在这个镇上权力极大的人 |
[40:57] | And after today, | 今天之后 |
[41:00] | I might have an idea who that is. | 我也许明白那人是谁了 |
[41:06] | Roni’s okay. | 罗尼可以信任的 |
[41:10] | I have a feeling that all of our problems | 我觉得我们所有的问题 |
[41:12] | all have the same name. | 有出自同一个人 |
[41:14] | And that name is Victoria Belfrey. | 这个人就是维多利亚·贝尔弗莱 |
[41:17] | So, what are you thinking, Detective? | 那你想怎么办 警探 |
[41:20] | I’m thinking that she’s dirty | 我想她肯定有 |
[41:21] | in a way that we don’t understand yet. | 我们不知道的黑料 |
[41:24] | And now that I’m a detective, | 现在我是警探了 |
[41:27] | I can dig into things I never could before — | 我可以挖到以前不可能挖到的信息 |
[41:30] | maybe find out what it is she’s up to. | 也许就能找出她的目的 |
[41:33] | And if, maybe, someone could point me in the direction | 也许有人可以给我指个方向 |
[41:36] | of people who are being squeezed by her… | 找到被她排挤走的人 |
[41:39] | …and if somebody could write about it | 如果有人能把这些写下来 |
[41:41] | and release it when it’s ready… | 并在合适的时候登载 |
[41:44] | if we do this… | 如果要这么做 |
[41:46] | then maybe someday, I can find that missing girl. | 也许有一天 我就能找到那个失踪的女孩儿 |
[41:52] | Almost sounds like there’s enough for a book. | 听上去已经足够写本书的了 |
[41:55] | Possibly two. | 也许是两本呢 |
[41:58] | You in? | 你加入吗 |
[41:59] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[42:01] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:02] | Aye. | 是的 |
[42:05] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 |