时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My name’s Lucy. I’m your daughter. | 我叫露西 我是你女儿 |
[00:05] | It’s like your book. | 就像你的书一样 |
[00:06] | You just don’t remember because you’re cursed. | 你不记得就是因为你中了诅咒 |
[00:08] | Lucy, it’s not a curse! | 露西 这不是诅咒 |
[00:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:11] | I know because I had a family, okay? | 我知道是因为我曾经也有家人 好吗 |
[00:13] | And I lost them. | 后来我失去了他们 |
[00:14] | Do the Prince and I live happily ever after? | 王子和我永远幸福地生活在一起了吗 |
[00:16] | There’s usually a complication before that. | 结局之前通常会有一些波折 |
[00:20] | Thanks for the lesson. | 谢谢你教我 |
[00:22] | That girl killed the Prince! | 这个女孩杀了王子 |
[00:24] | Take my bike and wait for me where we first met. | 骑上我的车在我们第一次见面的地方等我 |
[00:25] | The portal to my land opens at midnight. | 通向我的世界的传送门会在午夜打开 |
[00:43] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[00:47] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[00:51] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[00:53] | Come with me now… | 立刻跟我走 |
[00:55] | murderer. | 杀人犯 |
[00:57] | No. It’s a lie. I did nothing. | 不 那是谎话 我什么也没做 |
[00:59] | Just what a murderer would say. | 这正是杀人犯会说的话 |
[01:10] | I wouldn’t. | 要我就不会这么做 |
[01:13] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[01:21] | I’m Tiana. | 我叫蒂安娜 |
[01:25] | Cinderella. | 我叫灰姑娘 |
[01:47] | Morning, J. | 早上好 小杰 |
[01:50] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[01:55] | Is that from Lucy? | 是露西写的吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:01] | I miss her so much, my heart hurts. | 我很想她 我的心好疼 |
[02:04] | Ever since Victoria took her away, we’ve been writing letters | 自从维多利亚把她带走后 我们一直在写信 |
[02:08] | and leaving them in the well at the community garden | 把信放在社区花园的井里 |
[02:11] | so she won’t know. | 这样她就不会知道 |
[02:13] | Oh, honey. I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[02:19] | 路易 新短信 | |
[02:20] | 路易 你在哪 你上班迟到了 | |
[02:20] | That’s Louie. I’m late for work. | 是路易 我上班要迟到了 |
[02:22] | Look, I, uh — I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[02:25] | But you — you hang in there. | 但是你要坚持下去 |
[02:26] | You are going to get her back. I promise. | 你会把她抢回来的 我保证 |
[02:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:30] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她说得对 |
[02:32] | Maybe I am cursed. | 也许我是受到了诅咒 |
[02:34] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[02:35] | Come here. | 来 |
[02:36] | Come here. | 来 |
[02:43] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[02:45] | Our one-handed detective is already here. | 我们的独臂警探已经来了 |
[02:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:51] | Wasn’t sure what was appropriate for a gathering like this, | 我不知道这样的集会该带什么来好 |
[02:53] | so I picked up some doughnuts. | 所以我买了些甜甜圈 |
[02:56] | Right, ’cause the key to bringing down Victoria Belfrey | 因为扳倒维多利亚·贝尔弗莱的关键 |
[02:58] | is a bear claw. | 是熊爪面包 |
[02:59] | Much appreciated, mate. | 非常感谢 兄弟 |
[03:01] | And you’ll excuse Roni — she’s a bit ornery. | 请原谅罗尼 她的脾气不太好 |
[03:03] | Yeah, well, you’re new around here, Henry, | 你刚刚来到这 亨利 |
[03:05] | so soon, you’ll be ornery, too. | 很快 你也会脾气败坏的 |
[03:06] | Just give it time. | 等着看吧 |
[03:08] | You brought us together because you said you had something. | 你叫我们来 因为你说你有事要说 |
[03:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:12] | Last night, I had a customer | 昨晚 我有一个客人 |
[03:15] | who works for the building commission. | 在建筑委员会任职的 |
[03:18] | Got pretty drunk. | 喝得相当醉 |
[03:20] | Started spouting off about how he was going to make | 开始滔滔不绝地说他要如何通过贝尔弗莱 |
[03:22] | some real money off Belfrey. | 来赚大钱 |
[03:25] | She needed him to do her a favor. | 她需要他帮个忙 |
[03:26] | Heard him say that they were meeting this afternoon | 听他说他们今天下午会在海伯利安广场见面 |
[03:28] | in Hyperion Plaza, across from Belfrey Towers. | 就在贝尔弗莱大楼对面 |
[03:32] | Bribes, public officials, redeveloping the neighborhood | 贿赂 公职人员 以牺牲他人为代价 |
[03:35] | at the expense of the new guy — this is good. | 来重建社区 好极了 |
[03:37] | This is really good. | 太好了 |
[03:40] | I-I mean, it’s… bad. | 我是说这样很不好 |
[03:42] | It’s bad. | 很不好 |
[03:43] | It’s a good story. It’s a bad… thing. | 写成报道很好 但是这么做太不好 |
[03:49] | Well said. | 兜得好 |
[03:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:50] | I’ll go and stake it out. | 我会去盯梢的 |
[03:52] | If I can get to the guy, maybe I can get him to give us | 如果我能抓到这人 也许我能让他告诉我们 |
[03:54] | info on everything Belfrey has her dirty little hands on. | 贝尔弗莱所做的一切坏事的信息 |
[03:56] | Like your missing-girl case? | 比如说你的失踪女孩案 |
[03:58] | – Aye, luv. – A stakeout, huh? | -是 亲爱的 -盯梢吗 |
[04:00] | That sounds… pretty cool. | 听起来很厉害 |
[04:02] | Always kind of wondered what one of those was like. | 总是好奇盯梢是什么样的 |
[04:04] | Mind if I, uh, tag along with you? | 我能和你一起去吗 |
[04:07] | Sorry, mate. I think I’ll be less conspicuous alone. | 抱歉 兄弟 我单独去不会引人注目 |
[04:09] | Why don’t you stick to your expertise | 你何不坚持你的专长 |
[04:11] | and try and do a little research? | 试试去做一些小调查呢 |
[04:14] | Figure out who our target is. | 查出我们的目标人物是谁 |
[04:16] | So, I’m research guy. | 我现在是调查人员咯 |
[04:19] | Fun. | 好玩 |
[04:20] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[04:23] | I’ll keep pouring drinks and make to keep sure my ears open. | 我会继续灌酒 耳听八方 |
[04:26] | Hey. Don’t look so glum. | 别这么闷闷不乐的 |
[04:28] | You, uh, picked a hell of a bear claw. | 毕竟你买了熊爪面包 |
[04:50] | You really do believe me? | 你真的相信我吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. I know it was Lady Tremaine who killed the Prince. | 是的 我知道是特里梅因女士杀了王子 |
[04:56] | How? | 怎么会 |
[04:56] | Because I didn’t come to the ball to win the Prince’s hand. | 因为我来舞会不是为了赢得王子的芳心 |
[05:00] | I came to keep my eye on him. | 我是来盯着他的 |
[05:01] | You’re a spy? | 你是间谍吗 |
[05:03] | I’m the leader of the resistance that was formed | 我是建立推翻你继母和王室的 |
[05:05] | to overthrow your stepmother and the royal family. | 反抗军首领 |
[05:09] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[05:11] | Where were you before? | 那你之前在哪 |
[05:12] | When the Prince killed my father? | 在王子杀害我父亲的时候呢 |
[05:14] | And when my stepmother locked me away and made me serve her | 在我继母把我关起来 逼我服侍她 |
[05:17] | and her cruel family? | 和她无情的家人时呢 |
[05:20] | I am so sorry for everything that has happened to you. | 我很遗憾 你经历了这么多 |
[05:23] | But we are doing our best. | 但我们正在努力解决 |
[05:26] | And I assure you, we can end all of this. | 我向你保证 我们可以结束这一切 |
[05:29] | I saw you with a sword. | 我看到你拿剑的样子 |
[05:30] | You could be a great asset to our cause. | 你可以成为我们事业中的重要一员 |
[05:33] | I’m not interested in your cause. | 我对你们的事业没有兴趣 |
[05:35] | The Prince didn’t act alone when he murdered your father. | 王子谋杀你父亲时 并不是单独行动的 |
[05:39] | Your stepmother — she planned the whole thing. | 是你继母策划了整件事 |
[05:44] | I can see it in your face. You know I’m right. | 从你表情我看得出 你知道我说得对 |
[05:49] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[05:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:52] | We have a resistance camp nearby. | 我们在附近有一个反抗军营地 |
[05:54] | Help us stop your stepmother. | 帮我们阻止你的继母 |
[05:56] | She took your home, | 她夺走了你的家 |
[05:57] | and now she is going to take all of our homes — | 现在她还要夺走我们所有人的家 |
[05:59] | the entire kingdom. | 整个王国 |
[06:04] | Your father died standing up to her. | 你父亲死于反抗她 |
[06:06] | Don’t let that be in vain. | 别让你父亲白白牺牲 |
[06:13] | Get on. | 上来 |
[06:16] | – Come on! – What is that? | -快点 -那是什么 |
[06:18] | It’s faster than any horse. | 你只要知道 |
[06:20] | That’s all you need to know. | 这比所有的马都快 |
[06:21] | Get on. | 上来 |
[06:23] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[06:30] | Your shoe. | 你的鞋子 |
[06:31] | It’s for a friend — so he knows to find me. | 这是给一个朋友的 这样他就会来找我 |
[06:43] | How sweet! | 真甜蜜 |
[06:46] | I know about the letters, | 我知道信的事情 |
[06:47] | and I’m afraid Lucy’s not going to get that — | 说到这个 恐怕露西没法收到你的信 |
[06:50] | or anything else you leave in that well, for that matter. | 也不会收到其他任何你们扔在井里的东西 |
[06:54] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:57] | I moved up my plans to build my condos. | 我把建公寓的计划提上日程了 |
[06:59] | Demolition starts today. | 拆除行动今天开始 |
[07:01] | Victoria, you can’t. | 维多利亚 你不能这么做 |
[07:03] | If not for me, then for Lucy. | 就算不是为了我 也为露西想想 |
[07:06] | Look at what she’s done here. | 看看她对这个花园所倾注的心血 |
[07:08] | This garden means the world to her. | 这个花园是她的全部 |
[07:11] | It’s already done. | 木已成舟 |
[07:13] | I have my permits right here. | 我有权重建这个地方 |
[07:15] | Now, unless you want to be buried beneath it, | 除非你想被埋在这里 |
[07:16] | I suggest you vacate the area. | 否则我建议你离开这里 |
[07:19] | I’m gonna stop you. | 我会阻止你的 |
[07:21] | Start digging. | 开始挖 |
[07:39] | Paperwork — hardest part of the job. | 文案工作 这工作最难的部分 |
[07:42] | Yeah, or the dullest. | 或者说是最无聊的 |
[07:44] | Here’s something else that’s dull. | 还有其他无聊的事 |
[07:46] | Tag this as evidence for me, will you? | 帮我把这份证据归档 可以吗 |
[07:48] | I’m afraid I can’t. | 恐怕不行 |
[07:49] | I’ve got something I have to take care of. | 我有点事 得走了 |
[07:52] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[07:54] | And what would that be? | 什么事 |
[07:55] | It’s a court date — | 今天是我升职前开的 |
[07:56] | a parking ticket I wrote up before my promotion. | 违规停车罚单的开庭日 |
[07:58] | I’m actually running a bit late. | 我已经有点迟了 |
[08:00] | Well, the wheels of justice must keep turning, I suppose. | 公正的车轮必须不停转动 是吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah. Look, I won’t be long. | 我不会去很久的 |
[08:08] | Who am I to stand in their way? | 我有什么资格挡着他们的路 |
[08:55] | Oh. Hey, Jacinda. What can I do for you? | 杰辛达 我可以为你做点什么 |
[08:57] | I need help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[08:59] | The community garden’s in trouble. | 社区花园有麻烦了 |
[09:01] | If I had a nickel for every customer who came in with that… | 如果每个进来需要帮忙的人我都收一块钱 |
[09:03] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[09:04] | I don’t know how it’s happening so fast, | 我不知道为什么发生得那么快 |
[09:06] | but Victoria’s ripping it up right now, | 但是维多利亚正在拆毁它 |
[09:08] | getting it ready for her stupid condos. | 准备建她那愚蠢的公寓 |
[09:10] | Lucy loves that garden so much. I can’t let this happen. | 露西很爱她的花园 我不能让她毁了它 |
[09:13] | I guess we now know what that payout | 我们现在知道那笔付给 |
[09:15] | to the building commissioner was for. | 建筑委员会的钱是什么用处了 |
[09:18] | What payout? | 什么钱 |
[09:21] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[09:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[09:26] | Uh…helping. | 帮忙 |
[09:28] | If she’s paying people for permits, | 如果她付钱来拿到许可 |
[09:31] | I say we beat her at her own game. | 我们就在她自己的游戏里打败她 |
[09:37] | “Hyperion Heights Building Codes.” | 海伯利安高地建筑法典 |
[09:40] | If you want a liquor license in this neighborhood, | 如果你想要在这个社区有一张卖酒执照 |
[09:41] | you got to know a lot — and I know a lot. | 你必须懂很多 而我刚好懂很多 |
[09:44] | Section 8, covering neighborhood businesses — | 第八条 涉及社区的商务 |
[09:47] | “An injunction can be called on any demolition, | 只要社区把该资产视作 |
[09:50] | so long as the community deems the property | 重要的公共物品 任何拆除行为 |
[09:53] | essential to the public good.” | 都可以被叫停 |
[09:55] | So, how do we do that? | 那我们应该怎么做 |
[09:56] | A petition. | 请愿书 |
[09:58] | Get enough people to sign, and Belfrey’s done. | 找很多人签字 贝尔弗莱就完蛋了 |
[10:01] | Well, look who’s a leader of the people. | 看看谁是人民的领袖 |
[10:04] | Yes. I’m a regular queen. | 没错 我就是女王 |
[10:16] | We came to see how you were getting settled. | 我们来看看你们安顿得怎么样了 |
[10:19] | And to introduce you to someone. | 还要给你引见一个人 |
[10:21] | This is Jeremiah, one of the truest believers in our cause. | 这是耶利米 我们事业中最真的信徒 |
[10:25] | He made these for you. | 他为你做了双鞋子 |
[10:26] | I was a cobbler in my old life. | 我曾经是一个补鞋匠 |
[10:28] | I hope they serve you well. | 我希望你穿得舒服 |
[10:30] | Better to fight in than glass. | 穿这个去战斗比水晶鞋好多了 |
[10:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | Okay. So, I got shoes and an army. | 我有了一双鞋子和一支军队 |
[10:38] | When do we go up against my stepmother? | 我们什么时候去推翻我的继母 |
[10:41] | That’s actually the real reason I came to find you. | 这是我来找你的真正原因 |
[10:43] | According to our scouts, she’s been transporting magic | 根据侦查 她正在把国王地下的魔法 |
[10:45] | from the king’s vault to her manor — | 转移到她的豪宅 |
[10:47] | dark fairy dust, enchanted weapons. | 黑暗仙尘 魔法武器 |
[10:49] | It’s like she’s preparing to fight a war. | 看起来她在备战 |
[10:51] | And then, last night, this was brought in. | 昨天晚上 这东西被搬了过去 |
[10:55] | Everything else, we’ve been able to identify, | 其他所有东西我们都认得出来 |
[10:57] | but this, we have no idea, | 但这个 我们不知道是什么 |
[10:58] | and that is what scares us. | 这才可怕 |
[11:01] | You lived with her. Do you know what that is? | 你们曾经住在一起 你知道这是什么吗 |
[11:05] | – No. – Well, it can’t be good. | -不知道 -反正不是好东西 |
[11:06] | By now, she’s learned there’s a resistance. | 她现在已经知道有反抗军了 |
[11:09] | You want a fight? Don’t worry. It’s coming. | 你想开战 别担心 马上就会来了 |
[11:12] | Maybe we can help. | 也许我们可以帮忙 |
[11:17] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[11:18] | You look surprised to see me. Didn’t you want me to find you? | 看到我很惊讶吗 你不是想让我找到你吗 |
[11:22] | And you said you don’t believe in signs. | 你还说你不相信标记 |
[11:27] | Oh. Uh, there’s someone I want you to meet. | 我想让你见个人 |
[11:30] | This is my mother. | 这是我母亲 |
[11:32] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[11:34] | It’s, uh, nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到你本人了 |
[11:38] | It would have happened sooner, | 本来可以早一些见到的 |
[11:39] | but I had a few kinks in my locator spell | 但是我的定位咒 |
[11:41] | I needed to work through, so… | 要做一些变动 所以 |
[11:43] | Well, I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你来了 |
[11:46] | And, uh, if this is your mother, | 如果这是你的母亲 |
[11:49] | don’t tell me — this is your father? | 别告诉我 这是你的父亲 |
[11:51] | Well, not quite. | 不完全是 |
[11:54] | Captain Hook, at your service. | 虎克船长 随时为你效劳 |
[11:56] | It’s a pleasure. This is Tiana. | 我的荣幸 这是蒂安娜 |
[11:59] | Is it true you have magic? | 你会魔法这是真的吗 |
[12:01] | You could help us defeat Lady Tremaine? | 你能帮我们打败特里梅因女士吗 |
[12:05] | I know my way around a spell. | 我有特殊的施咒方式 |
[12:08] | Then maybe we do have a chance. | 那么或许我们真的还有胜算 |
[12:12] | You’re really here to help. | 你可真是我的救星 |
[12:14] | Whatever you need. | 随时为你效劳 |
[12:28] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[12:29] | And here you are… | 你怎么来了… |
[12:31] | in a bar. | 这儿可是酒吧 |
[12:33] | Have you seen this? | 你看过这个了吗 |
[12:35] | It’s part of a petition. | 这是请愿书的一部分 |
[12:37] | She’s gotten 100 signatures already. | 她已经集齐一百个人的签名了 |
[12:39] | And you’re helping. | 这里有你的功劳 |
[12:40] | I knew you’d be back — for my mom. | 我就知道你会回来的 为了我妈妈 |
[12:43] | Listen, Lucy, I’m not here about her, okay? | 听着 露西 我回来跟你妈妈没关系好吗 |
[12:45] | Well, yeah, I guess I am right now. | 好吧 现在或许是跟她有关 |
[12:47] | But just to help her stop your step-grandmother | 但只是为了帮她阻止你的继祖母 |
[12:49] | from destroying the garden. | 毁掉花园 |
[12:52] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[12:54] | It’s the truth. | 我说真的 |
[12:55] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:56] | You seem awful chipper, considering what’s happening. | 你看起来快活得不正常 毕竟出了这么多事 |
[12:58] | I figured, after all the work you put in to save the place, | 我还以为 你为了拯救这地方费了这么多劲 |
[13:00] | you’d be a little more upset. | 应该会更失落一点 |
[13:02] | Why would I be, when it’s making my mom fight? | 为什么要失落 这事让我妈燃起了斗志 |
[13:05] | Don’t you get it? She’s starting to wake up. | 你不明白吗 她就要觉醒了 |
[13:08] | It’s happening. | 已经开始了 |
[13:11] | Can I tell you a secret? | 告诉你个秘密好吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 说 |
[13:14] | This isn’t really about the condos. | 这事其实跟公寓没什么关系 |
[13:17] | It’s not? | 没有吗 |
[13:19] | It’s about what’s below the surface. | 这事没表面上看着这么简单 |
[13:21] | What? You think there’s something buried down there? | 怎么 你觉得地底下还有东西吗 |
[13:24] | There’s only one way to find out. | 要搞清楚只有一个办法 |
[13:29] | It’s just like when you led Archie | 这就好像上次你让阿奇 |
[13:31] | into the Storybrooke mines, remember? | 进入童话镇的矿坑里 还记得吗 |
[13:33] | And the Evil Queen had to stop you | 巫后不得不阻止你 |
[13:34] | before you discovered Snow White’s coffin was hidden down there? | 以防你发现白雪公主的棺材被藏在那下面 |
[13:37] | You mean in the book I made up. | 你是说在我编的书里 |
[13:39] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[13:40] | The point is, I bet there’s something magical | 重点是 我认为花园下藏着 |
[13:43] | under the garden — | 有魔法的东西 |
[13:44] | something my grandmother wants to get her hands on | 我外婆想要在我们找到之前 |
[13:46] | before we do. | 弄到手 |
[13:47] | Honestly? One storyteller to another, | 说真的 同为写故事的 要我说 |
[13:49] | it just seems a little, uh… | 这感觉有点… |
[13:54] | Stop digging! We hit something! | 别挖了 撞上东西了 |
[14:00] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[14:03] | Grab the caution tape and cordon off the area. | 快拿警示带把这里围起来 |
[14:06] | Call Belfrey! | 给贝尔弗莱打电话 |
[14:08] | Told ya. | 我说什么来着 |
[14:16] | Hey, this doesn’t prove anything. | 这什么也证明不了 |
[14:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:20] | But if I get my hands on whatever’s down there, it will. | 但如果我把下面的东西拿到手 就能证明了 |
[14:23] | Hey, Lucy! Lucy! | 露西 露西 |
[14:25] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[14:38] | Michael Griffith? | 迈克·格里菲斯 |
[14:41] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[14:45] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁的 |
[14:46] | I’ve been trying to track you all day. | 我已经跟踪你一整天了 |
[14:48] | Name’s Detective Rogers. | 我是罗杰斯警探 |
[14:50] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:51] | Good for you. | 真厉害 |
[14:54] | I’d like you to answer | 我希望你能回答一些 |
[14:54] | some questions about Victoria Belfrey. | 有关维多利亚·贝尔弗莱的问题 |
[14:57] | Mm. I don’t know anything about her. | 她的事我一点都不知道 |
[15:00] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[15:04] | The bulge in your jacket pocket would suggest otherwise. | 你外衣口袋里的东西可不是这样说的 |
[15:14] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想被卷进来的 |
[15:15] | I assure you, I do. | 我保证 我真的想 |
[15:21] | So… | 那么… |
[15:24] | how about you keep half of that, | 不如这钱你拿一半走人 |
[15:25] | and I finish my empanada? | 而我就在这儿吃我的馅饼 |
[15:28] | You’re coming with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[15:34] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[15:35] | Hey! What the hell are you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[15:37] | This tunnel could collapse. | 这隧道可能会塌的 |
[15:39] | Nah. It seems to have held up this long. | 不会 看起来都支撑这么久了 |
[15:41] | Now, come on and help. | 现在跟上 帮帮我 |
[15:42] | Grandma’s definitely got something | 外婆肯定把什么东西 |
[15:44] | hidden down here somewhere. | 藏在这下面了 |
[15:45] | Lucy, I know this all seems a little…magical, | 露西 我知道这事看起来有点… 魔幻 |
[15:48] | but it’s not. | 但其实并没有 |
[15:48] | They just built part of the new city over the old city. | 他们只是在旧城的上面盖了新城 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I know about the Seattle Underground, | 我知道西雅图地下城的事 |
[15:52] | but that doesn’t mean something magical | 但这不意味着这下面 |
[15:54] | can’t be buried down here. | 没有埋藏着魔法事物 |
[15:56] | You know what? I don’t get it. | 你知道吗 我真是不明白 |
[15:58] | Why is it so hard for you to believe the truth? | 为什么让你相信真相就这么困难呢 |
[16:01] | That me and my mom are your real family? | 我和我妈妈真的是你的家人 |
[16:03] | Because it’s crazy. | 因为这太扯淡了 |
[16:05] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[16:06] | Then tell me what happened when you went to the cemetery | 那告诉我你去公墓的时候发生了什么 |
[16:08] | where you said your wife and daughter were buried — | 就那个你说埋葬着你妻子和女儿的公墓 |
[16:10] | the cemetery you said you never went to. | 那个你说你从没去过的公墓 |
[16:12] | Well, I bet you did after we met. | 我猜你见过我之后肯定去了 |
[16:15] | So, what did you find? | 那么 你发现了什么 |
[16:19] | They weren’t there. Neither was the cemetery. | 她们不在 公墓也不在 |
[16:21] | – It was like… -Like it never existed? Yeah. | -就好像… -就好像从没存在过 没错 |
[16:24] | Because it didn’t. | 因为就是没有 |
[16:26] | All the memories of your family are fake. | 关于你家人的所有记忆都是假的 |
[16:30] | It’s just the curse. They didn’t really die. | 这只是因为诅咒 她们其实没有死 |
[16:34] | Maybe they moved the cemetery. | 也许公墓搬走了呢 |
[16:35] | Or I could’ve had the wrong address all along. | 也许我知道的地址一直都是错的呢 |
[16:38] | There is definitely a rational explanation, | 这件事肯定有合理的解释 |
[16:40] | and I am gonna find them. I — | 我会弄清楚的 我… |
[16:41] | No, you won’t, because you’re fooling yourself. | 你弄不清楚 因为你在自欺欺人 |
[16:43] | Your family isn’t buried anywhere | 天底下没有你家人的坟墓 |
[16:45] | because they’re not dead. | 因为她们根本没死 |
[16:47] | That’s the curse. | 都是因为那诅咒 |
[16:48] | We’re right here. | 我们就在你眼前 |
[16:50] | You just have to be willing to believe. | 你只要愿意相信就好了 |
[16:55] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[16:57] | Thanks so much for all your support. | 非常感谢你们的支持 |
[16:59] | The gardens and I thank you. | 我和花园都非常感谢你们 |
[17:03] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢你们 |
[17:13] | Please. | 请 |
[17:18] | This will work. | 这招可行 |
[17:19] | We won’t have to breach their perimeter alone. | 我们不必全部一起去冲破敌人的防御带 |
[17:20] | We’ll have two sets of resistance guards | 我们可以派两支反抗军 |
[17:22] | on either flank to occupy the guards. | 在两翼与敌军周旋 |
[17:24] | I’ll be heading up one group. | 我带领一支军队 |
[17:26] | I’ll head up the other. | 我带领另一支 |
[17:27] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[17:28] | I’ll join you, if you’ll have me. | 我跟你一起 如果你愿意 |
[17:31] | I guess we can use all the help we can muster. | 我们要用上所有可以用的资源 |
[17:34] | All right, everyone, rest up. | 好了 各位 好好休息 |
[17:37] | We’ll head out in the morning. | 我们将一早出发 |
[17:46] | You don’t have to worry. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 一切都会顺利的 |
[17:49] | Me and my family, we take down bad guys all the time. | 我和我的家人总能惩奸除恶 |
[17:52] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[17:54] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[17:57] | We have a big day tomorrow. We need to get some rest. | 明天很重要 我们得休息了 |
[18:01] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[18:03] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[18:30] | Sorry, but it looks like this is it, kid. | 抱歉 似乎就这样了 孩子 |
[18:32] | No. | 不 |
[18:33] | There’s no way she’s digging up that garden | 她把花园挖个底朝天不可能 |
[18:35] | just to put in condos. | 只是为了建公寓 |
[18:37] | There has be something here! | 这里肯定有蹊跷 |
[18:39] | Oh, come on, Lucy. It’s getting late, okay? | 算了吧 露西 天快黑了 |
[18:41] | And if she finds you down here with me, | 而且如果她发现你和我在这下面 |
[18:42] | you’re going to boarding school | 你就会被送去寄宿学校 |
[18:43] | and I’m going somewhere a whole lot worse. | 而我就会被送去更糟糕的地方 |
[18:45] | – Come on. – I don’t care. | -走吧 -我不管 |
[18:46] | We have to keep looking! | 我们得继续找 |
[18:48] | Lucy, please. | 露西 拜托 |
[18:49] | Can we just — This is dangerous down here. | 我们能否… 这下面很危险 |
[18:52] | We’re just not seeing it. | 我们只是没仔细看 |
[18:54] | Maybe we have to look closer. | 也许我们得再靠近一点 |
[18:56] | Look closer at what? There’s nothing here. | 靠近点找什么 这里什么都没有 |
[19:05] | Yes! | 找到了 |
[19:07] | There is! I knew it! | 在这儿 我就知道 |
[19:09] | Look! | 看 |
[19:10] | What — | 什么 |
[19:15] | It’s a piece of glass. | 一块水晶 |
[19:17] | Not just any piece of glass. | 并非普通的水晶 |
[19:18] | It’s from my mom’s slipper, when she was Cinderella. | 这是我妈妈还是灰姑娘时 她水晶鞋上的 |
[19:22] | It must have come through during the curse. | 肯定是随诅咒一起穿越过来的 |
[19:24] | Even if I believed that — which I don’t — | 我真不信 但就算我相信 |
[19:26] | why would Belfrey go through all this | 为什么贝尔弗莱要大费周章 |
[19:27] | just to find a broken piece of shoe? | 找一块鞋的碎片呢 |
[19:29] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[19:30] | This proves everything — | 这证明了一切 |
[19:32] | who my mother really is, the curse, all of it. | 我母亲的真实身份 诅咒 这一切 |
[19:35] | Lucy, listen to me. | 露西 听我说 |
[19:37] | I literally wrote the book on fairy tales. | 我确实写了那本童话故事书 |
[19:39] | And I’m so glad that you enjoyed it, but this is not — | 我也很欣慰你喜欢 但这不是… |
[19:40] | If you don’t believe me, maybe my mom will. | 如果你不相信我 也许我妈会信 |
[19:43] | I have to show this to her. | 我得把这给她看 |
[19:44] | Then maybe she’ll finally remember who she is — | 然后她可能就会记起自己的身份 |
[19:48] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[20:19] | I thought that would lure you in. | 我就知道那会引你过来 |
[20:25] | Why is this here? | 为什么它会在这儿 |
[20:27] | Yes, I suppose it’s time we had a proper talk. | 我想我们该好好谈谈了 |
[20:33] | Yeah, it sure is. | 那是当然 |
[20:35] | Let’s start with the coffin. | 先从棺材开始 |
[20:38] | Or what you did to my father. | 或者 你对我父亲究竟做了什么 |
[20:42] | So, you’ve learned the truth. | 这么说你知道真相了 |
[20:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:44] | Oh, you know exactly why. | 明知故问 |
[20:49] | So, this is because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[20:53] | Will there never be a time where I’ve suffered enough | 是不是我永远都要为自己的行为 |
[20:55] | for what I did? | 而受苦 |
[20:58] | No. | 是的 |
[21:00] | Well, if you want to punish me, get it over with. | 行 你想惩罚我的话 那就一步到位 |
[21:04] | Leave the others out of this. | 别牵扯他人 |
[21:07] | Kill me now. | 立刻杀了我 |
[21:08] | Oh, I’ll get to that. | 我早晚会的 |
[21:11] | But I still need something from you. | 但我留你还有用处 |
[21:18] | Shall we take a look? | 要不要看一眼 |
[21:20] | No. | 不 |
[21:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:26] | Look at her. | 看着她 |
[21:35] | Anastasia? | 安娜塔夏 |
[21:38] | I don’t understand She’s… | 我不知道她竟然… |
[21:39] | Perfectly preserved. | 保存得这么好 |
[21:43] | There’s one tiny breath left | 在这具珍贵的躯体内 |
[21:44] | inside this precious little body. | 只留下最后一小口气 |
[21:47] | And I’ve saved it — until I could save her. | 在我救回她前 我要保存好那口气 |
[21:51] | How? | 怎么做 |
[21:54] | How did you do this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[21:57] | You’re not the only one with magical friends. | 有会魔法的朋友不止你一个 |
[22:02] | Anastasia was an innocent, with the purest of hearts. | 安娜塔夏很天真 有着最纯洁的心 |
[22:07] | The only way to bring her back is with an equally pure heart. | 救回她的唯一办法就是换上同样纯洁的心 |
[22:12] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[22:13] | I did a little digging, and I discovered who he was. | 我做了点调查 查明了他的身份 |
[22:19] | Ana died. It was terrible. | 安娜死了 很可怕 |
[22:22] | But killing another innocent — | 但杀另一个无辜的人… |
[22:24] | Is the only way to bring her back. | 是救回她的唯一办法 |
[22:25] | It’s wrong! | 这样不对 |
[22:26] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[22:30] | You’ll never get his heart. | 你绝不会得到他的心 |
[22:31] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[22:34] | Because you’re going to get it for me. | 因为你要帮我拿过来 |
[22:41] | Because if you don’t, | 如果你办不到 |
[22:43] | every person in that little resistance you’ve joined | 你加入的反抗军中的每个人 |
[22:48] | will pay the price. | 都会付出代价 |
[22:53] | It’s your choice, Cinderella. | 选择权在你手上灰姑娘 |
[22:56] | Either you sacrifice that boy… | 要么牺牲那个男孩… |
[22:59] | or you sacrifice everyone. | 要么牺牲所有人 |
[23:06] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | Oh! A petition. | 请愿 |
[23:17] | How quaint. | 真出其不意 |
[23:18] | Sneer all you want. It’s working. | 随你冷嘲热讽 已经凑效了 |
[23:21] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[23:22] | Well, that doesn’t matter, since you’re about to stop. | 不过你马上就会停下了 也无所谓了 |
[23:33] | A brochure of your crappy condos? | 你破公寓的宣传页 |
[23:35] | Why would I care about that? | 关我什么事 |
[23:37] | What if one of these crappy condos were yours? | 如果这破公寓的其中一间是你的呢 |
[23:40] | And Lucy’s, of course. | 当然也有露西的 |
[23:42] | You’re just gonna give it to me? | 你就这么送我一间吗 |
[23:44] | Why not? | 送又何妨 |
[23:45] | All this fighting isn’t getting us anywhere. | 争来吵去对我们都没好处 |
[23:47] | This way, everyone wins. | 这么一来对大家都好 |
[23:50] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[23:52] | Think of the life you can give her, Jacinda. | 想想你能给她的生活 杰辛达 |
[23:55] | I’m tired of being the bad guy, and this is a peace offering. | 我厌倦了当反派了 这是我的休战书 |
[23:58] | All you have to do is one small thing. | 你要做的只是一件小事 |
[24:05] | Burn the petition. | 烧了请愿书 |
[24:09] | For Lucy. | 为了露西 |
[24:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[25:00] | Lucy, what are you doing here? | 露西 你来干什么 |
[25:03] | Mom, why would you do this? | 妈妈 你为什么这么做 |
[25:04] | Lucy, I know this is hard for you to understand, | 露西 我知道你很难理解 |
[25:07] | but I did it for us. | 但我是为了我们 |
[25:09] | No. | 不 |
[25:10] | No, a hero does the right thing. | 不 英雄会做对的事 |
[25:12] | I’m not a hero. I am just your mother. | 我不是一个英雄 我只是你妈妈 |
[25:15] | And this is the right thing for us, Lucy. | 这么做对我们来说就是对的 露西 |
[25:19] | We need to be together, and I don’t care how. | 我们要在一起 我不在乎用什么方法 |
[25:22] | I do. | 可我在乎 |
[25:25] | If this is what it takes… | 如果是要这样的话 |
[25:28] | I don’t want to be together. | 我不想和你在一起 |
[25:54] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[25:55] | Well, I should ask you the same. | 这话我也要问你 |
[25:58] | What is this? | 你在干什么 |
[25:59] | Extracurricular work, is it? | 外快吗 |
[26:02] | I’m doing my job. That man’s a criminal. | 我是工作 那个人犯了法 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:06] | And you’re a liar. | 而你是个骗子 |
[26:07] | Court date? Parking ticket? | 法庭日 罚单 |
[26:09] | You opened up a case unofficially. | 你私下查了案子 |
[26:12] | Why are you so interested in him? | 为什么找上了他 |
[26:14] | What does it matter? He’s a bad guy. | 有关系吗 他是坏人 |
[26:17] | It matters because he works for Victoria Belfrey, | 有关系 因为他为维多利亚·贝尔弗莱卖命的 |
[26:21] | and dealing with her requires a bit of finesse. | 和她打交道是得小心的 |
[26:24] | Finesse? | 小心 |
[26:26] | So, we’re just supposed to let some lowlife walk the streets? | 所以就要放那个人渣走吗 |
[26:29] | Sometimes, yes. | 有时必须如此 |
[26:30] | Because now, when she makes a call to that lowlife, | 因此现在如果她打给那个人渣 |
[26:33] | he makes one to me. | 他就会打给我 |
[26:36] | Enjoy the rest of your day off. | 继续享受假期吧 |
[27:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:38] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[27:44] | I saw you sneak off. Pretty sure I know where you went. | 我看到你溜出去了 我也知道你去了哪儿 |
[27:47] | Please. You have to let me do this. | 求你了 让我动手吧 |
[27:50] | Look, whatever Tremaine wants, | 听着 无论特里梅因想要什么 |
[27:52] | we can find a way to stop her. | 我们都能找到办法阻止她的 |
[27:53] | She wants Henry. | 她想要亨利 |
[27:57] | The Heart of the Truest Believer. | 真信徒的心 |
[28:00] | But I couldn’t. | 但我做不到 |
[28:03] | I just couldn’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[28:05] | This man… | 这个人 |
[28:09] | he believes. | 他也相信 |
[28:11] | Tiana said that he’d give up his life for the cause. | 蒂安娜说他愿意为事业献身 |
[28:16] | And if that would save everyone else, then…isn’t that okay? | 如果这样能救下所有人 为什么不行呢 |
[28:24] | You know, it took me a long time to learn… | 知道吗 我用了很长时间才学到教训 |
[28:28] | but no. | 不可以 |
[28:30] | It’s not. | 不可以 |
[28:37] | That kind of sacrifice is never okay. | 这样的牺牲永远不可以 |
[28:43] | What the hell is this about, anyway? | 但究竟是怎么回事 |
[28:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:52] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[29:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:07] | No. | 不好 |
[29:09] | Not even close. | 一点都不好 |
[29:13] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[29:16] | Victoria showed up and made you an offer | 维多利亚出现了 给了你一个提议 |
[29:18] | you couldn’t refuse. | 你无法拒绝 |
[29:19] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:22] | I’ve seen her M.O. | 我见识过她的手段 |
[29:24] | Yeah, well… so did Lucy. | 是啊 露西也见识过了 |
[29:27] | She saw the whole thing. | 她目睹了一切 |
[29:32] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[29:33] | She has this idea that I’m some hero | 她觉得我是一个英雄 |
[29:36] | that always does the right thing. | 总会做出对的选择 |
[29:40] | But I’m not, you know? | 但我不是啊 |
[29:43] | I’m just human. | 我只是个凡人 |
[29:46] | And I just want my kid back. | 我只是希望我的孩子能回来 |
[29:50] | How can that be wrong? | 这有什么错呢 |
[29:52] | It’s not. | 没有错 |
[29:55] | But this isn’t about Lucy. | 但这不是关于露西 |
[30:00] | It never has been. | 从来不是 |
[30:03] | It’s about you. | 而是你 |
[30:06] | And you have to ask yourself, Jacinda… | 你要问问自己 杰辛达 |
[30:10] | what are you honestly willing to give up? | 你到底愿意放弃什么 |
[30:14] | ‘Cause the Victoria Belfreys of the world… | 因为这世上还有很多维多利亚·贝尔弗莱 |
[30:19] | ….they will take everything you have if you let them. | 如果你任由着他们 他们会夺走你的一切 |
[30:30] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处找你呢 |
[30:34] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:35] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | Hey, what’s going on over there? | 那边出什么事了 |
[30:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:50] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家过来 |
[30:55] | I know some of you have already signed this once today | 我知道你们有一些人今天已经签过请愿书了 |
[30:58] | and are probably wondering what this is all about. | 或许在想 现在又是搞什么 |
[31:02] | Well, I need you to sign it again. | 我需要你们再签一遍 |
[31:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:09] | I let you all down. | 我让你们失望了 |
[31:12] | I let myself down. | 我让我自己也失望了 |
[31:16] | And I put this defenseless little garden at risk, | 我让这个与世无争的小花园陷入了危机 |
[31:20] | when I should have protected it. | 而我应该是去保护它的 |
[31:23] | You see, this garden isn’t what it was supposed to be. | 知道吗 这个花园不该这么落魄 |
[31:27] | I couldn’t see that. | 我之前不明白 |
[31:30] | But my Lucy did. | 但我的露西明白 |
[31:33] | She never stopped believing in it for a second. | 她一刻都没有怀疑过 |
[31:37] | We’re gonna show Victoria Belfrey | 我们要让维多利亚·贝尔弗莱看到 |
[31:39] | that when you truly believe in something… | 当我们真正相信什么的时候 |
[31:45] | you can change things. | 就能改变现实 |
[31:48] | So, if you’re willing to fight with me, sign this. | 如果你们愿意和我一起战斗 请签下这个 |
[31:53] | And when you’re done, start planting. | 签完了之后 就种花吧 |
[31:56] | We’re gonna show Victoria Belfrey | 我们会让维多利亚·贝尔弗莱看到 |
[31:58] | that we’re not just gonna stop her from destroying this garden. | 我们不仅要阻止她毁掉这个花园 |
[32:03] | We’re gonna make some something wonderful here — | 还要在这儿创造美好 |
[32:07] | together. | 一起做 |
[32:26] | Going somewhere? | 要去什么地方吗 |
[32:29] | After what I almost did, I shouldn’t be here. | 我差点做出那种事 不能再留下了 |
[32:31] | Well, that’s not true. | 不是的 |
[32:33] | I’m not saying it was the smartest decision, but… | 我不是说那是最明智的决定 但… |
[32:36] | hell, I’ve done a lot worse. | 我做过恶劣得多的事 |
[32:38] | You’d be surprised what people can forgive. | 而人们原谅的限度 是会让你惊讶的 |
[32:40] | Well, it’s not safe for anyone to be around me anyway, so… | 任何人在我身边都是不安全的 所以… |
[32:46] | especially you and Henry. | 尤其是你和亨利 |
[32:47] | You should both go back to your home, where he’s safe. | 你们应该回家去 回家他才能安全 |
[32:51] | It was…silly of him to have stuck around here. | 他留在这儿实在太蠢了 |
[32:54] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? | 为什么不告诉我究竟是怎么回事呢 |
[33:04] | My stepsister Anastasia died when she was 14 years old. | 我后妹安娜塔夏14岁的时候死了 |
[33:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:13] | Lady Tremaine blamed my father… | 特里梅因女士怪罪我父亲 |
[33:18] | but it was because of me. | 但那其实是我的错 |
[33:22] | And now Lady Tremaine wants to bring her back? | 现在特里梅因女士想要把她救回来 |
[33:26] | Raising the dead. | 让她死而复生 |
[33:27] | She won’t stop until she gets it. | 不成功她是不会罢休的 |
[33:28] | She doesn’t care how many people she hurts along the way. | 她不管这中间会伤害到多少人 |
[33:31] | Running away isn’t the answer. | 但逃跑不是解决办法 |
[33:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:34] | Or maybe chasing me will keep her away from other people. | 但也许追杀我就会让她放过其他人 |
[33:40] | Now it all makes sense. | 现在我明白了 |
[33:43] | You stayed in that depressing manor home. | 你留在这栋压抑的房子里 |
[33:45] | You let your stepmother walk all over you | 让继母骑在你头上 |
[33:47] | and call you | 叫你 |
[33:50] | “Cinder…ella.” | 灰姑娘 |
[33:55] | But, you know, there’s a reason for that. | 但知道吗 都是有原因的 |
[33:57] | You’re punishing yourself. | 你在自我惩罚 |
[34:00] | Take my advice. | 听听我的建议 |
[34:03] | If you want to take this woman down, | 如果你想扳倒这个女人 |
[34:06] | the first thing you got to do… | 要做的第一件事 |
[34:09] | is forgive yourself. | 就是原谅你自己 |
[34:13] | And I’m not talking about what happened tonight. | 我说的不是今晚的事 |
[34:15] | I’m talking about whatever happened with your stepsister. | 我说的是你后妹的事 |
[34:21] | Whatever you decide to do, | 无论你决定做什么 |
[34:22] | you make sure it’s your wish… | 都要确定这是你的想法 |
[34:27] | not someone else’s. | 而不是别人的 |
[34:43] | We should make a move soon. | 我们要赶紧行动了 |
[34:45] | Well, my hook is sharpened and at the ready. | 我的钩子已经磨快 随时待命 |
[34:47] | Where’s Cinderella? | 灰姑娘呢 |
[34:49] | About that, Henry… | 这件事 亨利… |
[34:54] | I was, um, just packing up. | 我在打包 |
[34:57] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[34:59] | it’s just “Ella” now. | 以后就叫我艾拉吧 |
[35:01] | Ella, huh? | 艾拉 |
[35:02] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[35:05] | And we can’t storm Lady Tremaine’s manor. | 我们也不能袭击特里梅因女士的宅子 |
[35:07] | It’s a trap. | 那是个陷阱 |
[35:08] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[35:12] | Well, because I used my magic mirror and saw inside. | 因为我用了魔镜 观察了里面的情况 |
[35:16] | She’s waiting for us. | 她正等着我们呢 |
[35:22] | Okay, then. Let’s pack up. | 好吧 我们收拾吧 |
[35:29] | Is everything okay? | 没事吗 |
[35:32] | It’ll be good we have some time to talk. | 我们有空能好好谈谈就最好了 |
[35:38] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[35:43] | Well, I should probably get going. | 我得去忙活了 |
[35:46] | I’ve got a lot of writing to do. | 还有好多稿子要写 |
[35:48] | Right– your story about the garden. | 是啊 关于花园的报道 |
[35:53] | Seems like you got a pretty good start. | 看起来有个好开头了 |
[35:55] | Yeah, I think so. | 是啊 |
[35:58] | And hey, maybe I could run it by you when I’m done. | 也许忙完了 我给你过一遍 |
[36:01] | Something tells me you’ve got lots of ideas. | 我觉得你点子可不少 |
[36:03] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[36:08] | So, I guess I’ll, uh… see you around. | 那… 回见了 |
[36:18] | I have something for you. | 有东西要给你 |
[36:23] | I thought you were gonna give this to your mom. | 我以为是要给你妈妈的呢 |
[36:25] | I was going to, but…she doesn’t need it anymore. | 本来是的 但她已经不再需要了 |
[36:28] | She’s already becoming the hero she’s supposed to be. | 她已经成为本该成为的英雄了 |
[36:31] | And in the story, it’s the prince that keeps the slipper — | 而且在故事了 是王子保留着水晶鞋 |
[36:34] | so he could always find his true love, | 为了能找到真爱 |
[36:37] | even when he thinks she’s lost forever. | 即使他以为她已经永远地消失了 |
[36:38] | Lucy, let’s not go down this path again. | 露西 我们别再重蹈覆辙了 |
[36:41] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[36:42] | Because I know the family you’re looking for, | 因为我知道你要找的家人 |
[36:46] | you’re not gonna find them in some cemetery. | 是不会出现在什么公墓里的 |
[36:49] | We’re right in front of you. | 我们就在你面前 |
[36:51] | And I know you feel it now. | 我知道你也感觉到了 |
[36:54] | All you have to do is believe. | 你要做的就是去相信 |
[36:56] | And you’re getting there. | 你也快了 |
[38:16] | 艾比盖尔·米尔斯 挚爱的女儿 | |
[38:52] | Thank you, gentlemen. Good work. | 谢谢你 先生们 干得漂亮 |
[38:54] | I’ll take it from here. | 下面我来吧 |
[39:31] | Come into the light so that I can see you. | 走到灯下 让我看到你 |
[39:46] | I said, “Come into the light.” | 我说 走到灯下 |
[39:50] | It’s been a long time since you visited me | 你已经很久没有 |
[39:52] | in the tip top of your tower. | 来塔顶看我了 |
[39:56] | What’s the matter? Plans gone awry? | 怎么了 计划出问题了 |
[40:00] | Quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[40:02] | I did some digging today. | 我今天挖出了点东西 |
[40:04] | Cinderella and her friends tried to stop me, | 灰姑娘和她的朋友想要阻止我 |
[40:06] | but once they succeeded, it was too late. | 但就算他们成功时也来不及了 |
[40:10] | And what makes you think I’d be interested in some thing | 你凭什么觉得我会对你 |
[40:13] | that you dug up out of the ground? | 从地里挖出的东西感兴趣呢 |
[40:15] | Because I didn’t dig up some thing. | 因为我挖出的不是东西 |
[40:19] | I dug up someone. | 而是一个人 |
[40:27] | My darling, sweet girl. | 我亲爱的女儿 |
[40:31] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[40:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:35] | And now you can finally help… | 现在你终于可以帮我 |
[40:39] | bring her back. | 让她复活了 |
[40:41] | And are you ready for what that means? | 那你也知道会面临什么了吧 |
[40:47] | Nothing frightens me. | 没什么能吓到我 |
[40:49] | Oh, but it should. | 但你应该害怕 |
[40:53] | It most certainly should. | 绝对应该感到害怕 |
[40:59] | And the boy believes? | 那个男孩相信了吗 |
[41:02] | No. | 没有 |
[41:04] | But his daughter, Lucy… | 但他女儿 露西… |
[41:06] | Her heart’s protected, too. | 她的心也被保护着 |
[41:08] | I don’t need to steal her heart. | 我不需要偷她的心 |
[41:11] | She needs to surrender her belief — willingly. | 她需要交出她的信仰 心甘情愿地交出 |
[41:14] | Yes, yes, by destroying everything she cares about. | 是啊 是啊 通过摧毁她在乎的一切 |
[41:20] | And now you want my help. | 现在你需要我的帮助 |
[41:23] | Alas, I’m afraid you’re on your own. | 但恐怕你只能自己来了 |
[41:30] | Don’t you forget… | 你难道忘了 |
[41:33] | you’re my prisoner. | 你是我的囚徒 |
[41:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:36] | Because the way I see it is that | 因为我是这么看的 |
[41:37] | we’re both shackled in our own way. | 我们都束手无策呢 |
[41:40] | And the question is, who is the actual prisoner — | 问题是 谁才是谁 |
[41:45] | and to whom? | 真正的囚徒呢 |
[41:47] | This was…a courtesy — | 这是我的恩惠 |
[41:51] | a peace offering. | 我的和解书 |
[41:54] | Consider it rescinded. | 现在都取消了 |
[41:57] | You may destory the girl, | 你也许会毁掉那个女孩 |
[42:00] | you may take away everything she cares about, | 也许能夺走她所爱的一切 |
[42:03] | you may get your daught back, | 也许能救回你的女儿 |
[42:06] | but… | 但… |
[42:10] | then you have to deal with me. | 之后你就得面对我了 |