时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Rumple! I said no pictures. | 朗普 我说了不要拍照 |
[00:15] | I’m — I’m not even ready for the party yet. | 我都还没准备好参加派对 |
[00:17] | I’m a mess. | 我都没打扮 |
[00:18] | You look beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[00:19] | You are gonna make me regret giving you that camera. | 你会让我后悔把相机交给你的 |
[00:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:24] | Regina, Zelena got balloons. | 瑞金娜 塞琳娜准备了气球 |
[00:26] | Uh, Emma and Hook — cake. | 艾玛和虎克 蛋糕 |
[00:28] | – Oh, Snow and David are bringing bubble wands. – Hi. | -白雪和戴维会带泡沫魔杖来 -你好啊 |
[00:30] | I don’t know. I guess Baby Neal is obsessed with them. | 我不知道 我猜小尼尔超级喜欢气球吧 |
[00:32] | – Belle? – Yes. | -贝儿 -是 |
[00:34] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[00:35] | It’s a children’s birthday party. | 只是孩子的生日派对 |
[00:37] | As long as everyone turns up | 只要大家都来参加 |
[00:39] | and Gideon ends up with birthday cake all over his face, | 最后吉迪恩脸上全是蛋糕 |
[00:42] | it’s a success. | 就算是成功了 |
[00:43] | Oh, I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[00:45] | It’s just after all these years, | 只是这么多年了 |
[00:46] | I guess I’m used to the chaos. | 我想我已经习惯了混乱 |
[00:48] | Maybe I should get, uh, un-used to it. | 也许我应该悠闲一下 |
[00:51] | Well, Storybrooke’s certainly been quiet this past year. | 童话镇过去一年的确很安定 |
[00:55] | I can’t even remember the last time I used the dagger. | 我都不记得上次用匕首是什么时候的事了 |
[00:59] | I got something for you. | 我有东西要送你 |
[01:00] | It’s for all of us. It’s a family thing. | 为我们所有人准备的 家庭纪念 |
[01:13] | Rumple, it’s… | 朗普 这 |
[01:16] | It’s beautiful. I love it. | 很漂亮 我很喜欢 |
[01:18] | It’s for our travels. | 为了我们的旅行而准备的 |
[01:20] | Belle, you have been so patient with me. | 贝儿 你一直对我如此地有耐心 |
[01:25] | Too patient. | 太有耐心了 |
[01:27] | You’ve seen the man behind the beast | 其他人都看不到怪物背后的那个人 |
[01:29] | when no one else could. | 你却看到了 |
[01:30] | Oh, Rumple. | 朗普 |
[01:31] | That beast is a distant memory now. | 那个怪物现在已经是遥远的记忆了 |
[01:33] | So, let me do this for you. | 那就让我为你做这件事 |
[01:35] | You deserve to finally get what you’ve always wanted — | 你应该圆你一直以来的梦想 |
[01:40] | to see the world. | 去看看这个世界 |
[01:59] | Hey, Tilly. | 蒂莉 |
[02:01] | Ah, Detective. | 警探 |
[02:04] | What brings you to my humble bench today? | 今天什么风把你出来这个简陋的长凳了 |
[02:07] | Well, the deli mixed up my order again. | 熟食店又弄错我点的东西了 |
[02:10] | They gave me orange marmalade instead of my Reuben. | 我点的是鲁宾三明治 他们却给我桔子酱 |
[02:15] | Orange marmalade — your favorite. | 桔子酱 你的最爱 |
[02:18] | But how do I know it’s my favorite? | 但我怎么知道这是我的最爱 |
[02:21] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[02:22] | Take a bite. | 吃一口 |
[02:23] | Then maybe we can talk business. | 然后我们也许就可以好好谈事情 |
[02:26] | This “Business” — | 这件事情 |
[02:27] | it have anything to do with Victoria Belfrey? | 是和维多利亚·贝尔弗莱有关吗 |
[02:30] | God, she’s a wicked woman. | 天呐 她就是个邪恶的女人 |
[02:33] | Had an ex-girlfriend who worked for her once. | 我有一个前女友为帮她做过事 |
[02:35] | Said Belfrey’d rather scoop out her own eyes | 说贝尔弗莱宁可挖出自己的双眼 |
[02:36] | than do something nice for another human. | 也不愿意对人友好 |
[02:40] | She’s not like you. | 她和你不一样 |
[02:41] | Why do you work for her? | 你为什么帮她做事 |
[02:42] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[02:44] | And by the way, I’m the detective here. | 话说回来 我才是警探 |
[02:46] | I ask the questions. | 由我来发问 |
[02:49] | Take off the mask. You look ridiculous. | 把面具摘了 看起来很傻 |
[02:51] | But we’re all wearing masks! | 但是人人都戴着面具啊 |
[02:54] | It’s Halloween. | 今天是万圣节 |
[02:56] | Oh, is that why you’re playing with that toy? | 所以你在玩这个魔方吗 |
[02:59] | Damn thing’s broken. | 这破东西坏了 |
[03:00] | What’s the point of an unsolvable puzzle? | 不解之谜有什么意义 |
[03:02] | What’s the point of a solvable one? | 可解之谜又有何意义 |
[03:05] | Things are changing here, Detective. | 这里现在不一样了 警探 |
[03:07] | I’ve started noticing things. | 我已经开始注意到了 |
[03:10] | Bet you didn’t know you’re wearing a mask, too. | 但你不知道你也戴着面具 |
[03:14] | But I’m not quite sure I like this one. | 但我不确定我喜不喜欢你这副面具 |
[03:16] | Think I’d much rather see the man behind it. | 我似乎更想看到面具背后的人 |
[03:17] | Sandwich time is over. We’re done. | 三明治吃够了 谈话结束 |
[03:44] | Security, we have a trash situation upstairs. | 保安 楼上有废物要处理 |
[03:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:50] | Look, Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[03:51] | I know I’m not supposed to be anywhere near Lucy. | 我知道我不该接近露西 |
[03:53] | I just came by to drop off her costume. | 我只是来把万圣节服装拿给她 |
[03:55] | After that little “Occupy Garden” stunt you pulled, | 在你制造了那出占领花园的戏码之后 |
[03:57] | you’re lucky Mother didn’t exile you to Canada. | 你很幸运 母亲没把你流放到加拿大 |
[03:59] | I don’t expect you to understand why I did what I did, | 我并不指望你明白我那么做的原因 |
[04:01] | but what’s with the hostility? | 但你为什么对我有这么大的敌意 |
[04:02] | I thought you’d be happy to see me punished. | 你不是很开心看到我受罚吗 |
[04:04] | Because who do you think | 因为现在谁要带小怪物去玩 |
[04:05] | has to take the little monster trick-or-treating now? | 不给糖就捣蛋的游戏了呢 |
[04:08] | Me. | 是我 |
[04:09] | Ivy, if you don’t want to take her, let me do it. | 艾薇 如果你不想带她去 让我带她去吧 |
[04:11] | And risk Mother finding out | 冒险让母亲发现 |
[04:12] | I did something to make you happy? | 我做了一些让你开心的事吗 |
[04:15] | I’d rather eat carbs. | 那我宁愿吃碳水化合物 |
[04:30] | Boo! Ha ha! | 我来了 |
[04:32] | Always wondered — | 一直很好奇 |
[04:33] | is it better to be feared or loved? | 让人害怕和让人喜爱 哪个更好 |
[04:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:37] | Feared it is, then. | 那就是让人害怕 |
[04:41] | That was kind of fun. | 刚才真好玩 |
[04:42] | How did you get into my car? | 你是怎么进到我车里的 |
[04:43] | I’m much more interested in how I got to Hyperion Heights — | 我更感兴趣的是我怎么会去到海伯利安高地 |
[04:46] | or rather, how we all got here. | 或者更确切地说 我们是怎么到这里的 |
[04:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:52] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[04:53] | What does is… who are you? | 重要的是 你是谁 |
[04:57] | Let’s see what’s under that silly mask of yours. | 让我看看你在这副傻面具下的面孔 |
[05:15] | Ah, Detective. | 警探 |
[05:17] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[05:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:20] | Can you tell me why I was accosted | 你能否告诉我 |
[05:23] | by one of your street rats today? | 今天你的一个线人为什么跑来找我 |
[05:25] | How do you know it was one of mine? | 你怎么知道是我的线人 |
[05:27] | Because she left me a gift. | 因为她留下了一份礼物 |
[05:29] | Has your name all over it. | 上面有你的名字 |
[05:30] | 西雅图警局 韦弗警探 重案组 | |
[05:33] | Oh, and… | 还有 |
[05:36] | Now, I telephoned her doctor. | 我打了电话给她的医生 |
[05:39] | These pills are the only thing keeping this Tilly sane. | 只有这些药才能让这个蒂莉保持神志清醒 |
[05:44] | If she doesn’t take them, | 如果她不吃药 |
[05:45] | she becomes confused and dangerous, | 她就会感到困惑 变得很危险 |
[05:47] | and right now, she’s off them. | 而她现在没吃药 |
[05:50] | Now, get her to take these pills | 立刻让她吃药 |
[05:51] | and let’s get her the help she needs | 让她得到她所需要的帮助 |
[05:53] | before she hurts somebody. | 以免她伤害任何人 |
[05:55] | She needs to be locked up. | 她需要被关起来 |
[05:56] | You and I have always had a clear understanding. | 我和你一直都有明确的共识 |
[06:00] | I help you when it suits me. | 合我心意 我才帮你 |
[06:03] | Drugging and locking up one of my best informants | 给我最好的线人下药 然后关起来 |
[06:05] | does not suit me. | 这完全不合我心意 |
[06:10] | Do you know what suits me, Detective? | 你知道什么事合我心意吗 警探 |
[06:14] | Having someone I can trust. | 有一个能信任的人 |
[06:17] | Now, I thought you were that man, | 我以为你就是那个人 |
[06:18] | but maybe I was wrong. | 但也许我错了 |
[06:20] | Maybe you’re not the man I thought you were. | 也许你不是我所想的那样 |
[06:22] | Maybe I’m not. | 也许我不是 |
[06:26] | Shame. | 可惜了 |
[06:28] | Well, I enjoyed our time together. | 我很享受我们在一起的时光 |
[06:30] | So much so, that I may visit you in prison. | 在乎到我也许会去监狱探望你 |
[06:33] | I imagine a corrupted detective like you | 我猜想一个像你这样腐败的警察 |
[06:35] | will feel right at home there. | 在那会有家的感觉吧 |
[06:37] | Careful where you tread, Ms. Belfrey. | 小心你涉足的领域 贝尔弗莱小姐 |
[06:42] | Oh, I’ve been careful enough to tape where you’ve tread. | 我一直很留心你涉足的领域 |
[06:50] | That was not our arrangement. | 我们不是这么安排的 |
[06:52] | But it is now. | 可现在是了 |
[06:55] | So, who’s it to be? | 你选谁 |
[06:57] | You? | 是你 |
[07:00] | Or the girl? | 还是那女孩 |
[07:10] | I call it “The Poisoned Apple.” | 我把这杯酒叫做毒苹果 |
[07:12] | Scotch, Schnapps, and dry ice. | 威士忌 果酒和干冰 |
[07:18] | Could use a dash of cinnamon. | 可以洒一点肉桂粉 |
[07:21] | Cinnamon. | 肉桂 |
[07:22] | I never thought of that. | 从来没想过 |
[07:25] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:27] | You’ve been a gloomy Gus since you walked in here. | 从走进来到现在都是一副忧郁的样子 |
[07:29] | Last time I saw you, you were all smiles and ice cream | 上次见到你 还是笑容满面 |
[07:31] | with Jacinda and Lucy. | 和杰辛达 露西一起吃冰淇淋 |
[07:33] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[07:39] | After we split that night, I, uh, took a detour home | 我们分开以后 我回家前 |
[07:43] | through the cemetery where my wife and daughter are buried. | 去了一趟我老婆孩子的坟地 |
[07:50] | It’s just seeing the graves. | 只是看到了墓碑 |
[07:53] | It just felt like losing them all over again. | 就像又一次失去了她们 |
[08:07] | Hey, I get it. | 我懂 |
[08:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:13] | Losing a love like that… | 失去所爱 |
[08:17] | can make you afraid to move on. | 会让你止步不前 |
[08:21] | But eventually, | 可最终 |
[08:23] | you have to let go of those ghosts. | 你得忘掉这些过往 |
[08:28] | So, why don’t you go ask Jacinda | 快去约杰辛达 |
[08:30] | if she wants to go to a Halloween party? | 和你一起参加万圣节趴体吧 |
[08:32] | Oh, I don’t know if I’m ready for that. | 我觉得我还没准备好 |
[08:34] | Well, then put on a mask and pretend you are. | 那你就戴个面具 假装已经准备好了 |
[08:39] | Moving forward doesn’t mean we forget the dead. | 向前看不代表我们已经遗忘了过去 |
[08:43] | And if you loved once, | 如果你曾经爱过 |
[08:47] | well, then you owe it to yourself to at least try. | 至少应该再试一次 |
[08:52] | Find happiness again. | 重新找到幸福 |
[08:57] | So, she’s really got it in for the girl, huh? | 她真的很针对那个姑娘 |
[09:00] | No, that’s not it. | 不是这样 |
[09:02] | I seen something in Belfrey’s eyes today | 我在贝尔弗莱的眼神里看到了 |
[09:03] | I’ve never seen before — fear. | 某种以前没有的东西 恐惧 |
[09:06] | This is about something much bigger. | 事情肯定没那么简单 |
[09:08] | You think your informant has the answers. | 你觉得你的线人会有答案 |
[09:10] | Tilly? | 蒂莉 |
[09:12] | Best eyes and ears in Hyperion Heights. | 她是海伯利安高地最好的耳目 |
[09:14] | Told me she’s been noticing things lately. | 她说她最近注意到一些事情 |
[09:17] | Things that Belfrey doesn’t want to get out. | 一些贝尔弗莱的秘密 |
[09:20] | Well, you need to find out what that is. | 你得查查到底是什么 |
[09:22] | So you can use it as leverage against her. | 这样你就有对付她的筹码了 |
[09:23] | Well, that’s how this game works, Detective. | 游戏就是这么玩的 警探 |
[09:25] | Is that all this girl is to you and Belfrey — a pawn? | 她对你和贝尔弗莱来说就是一枚棋子吗 |
[09:28] | Then why don’t we split up | 不如我们分头行动吧 |
[09:29] | since one of us actually wants to help her? | 既然只有我愿意真正帮她 |
[09:31] | Oh, and I suppose you think that’s you. | 你是这么看你自己的吗 |
[09:33] | What? The Champion of Lost Girls? | 找到失踪女孩的冠军吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I’ve seen your cold case. | 我读了你的悬案 |
[09:38] | The one with the missing girl. | 那个失踪女孩的案件 |
[09:39] | Little tip — do not bring your baggage to my work. | 别把你的问题带到我的工作里来 |
[09:43] | Tilly is my informant, and I will deal with her my way. | 蒂莉是我的线人 由我来处理 |
[09:46] | I thought you actually cared about that girl. | 我还以为你真的在乎那个姑娘 |
[09:48] | Oh, but that’s your mistake, Detective. | 那是你的错觉 警探 |
[09:51] | I don’t care about anyone. | 我不关心任何人 |
[09:54] | Gideon. Gideon, wait. Wait! | 吉迪恩 等等 |
[09:57] | He’s just excited. | 他只是太兴奋了 |
[09:58] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[10:01] | Did you know that some books say | 有些书里说 |
[10:03] | this bridge is older than time itself? | 这座桥比时间本身还久远 |
[10:07] | Thousands of years, people have made sacrifices here, | 成千上万年 人们在此献祭 |
[10:11] | begging their wishes in this very river. | 向这条河祈求好运 |
[10:14] | Can you imagine that kind of ancientness? | 你能想象得到那种古老吗 |
[10:19] | I don’t have to. | 我不用想象 |
[10:20] | It’s not the only one to see the generations come and go. | 它不是唯一见证过历史的事物 |
[10:23] | Oh, Rumple. | 朗普 |
[10:25] | Belle, I’ve been alive for many, many years. | 贝儿 我已经活了很多年了 |
[10:29] | And of all those years, | 而最近10年 |
[10:30] | the last 10 have been the happiest I can ever imagine. | 是我此生最幸福的日子 |
[10:35] | Well, we’re only just beginning. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[10:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:38] | But there’s only one way I want to live this life from now on — | 从此以后我只想 |
[10:42] | as a mortal. | 像凡人一样活着 |
[10:44] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[10:46] | I have a confession. | 我要向你坦白 |
[10:48] | This isn’t just another stop on our, uh, adventure. | 这不仅仅是我们下个冒险前的暂停 |
[10:55] | This dagger has been a burden to me for too long. | 这把匕首已经拖累我很久了 |
[11:00] | I’ve been a slave to its power, | 我被它的力量奴役 |
[11:02] | and now, all I can hope is this river can grant me | 现在 我只希望这条河可以保佑我 |
[11:06] | my one and only wish — | 我唯一的心愿 |
[11:07] | to live a singular, natural life with you. | 就是和你简单 正常的生活 |
[11:22] | Rumple, that was beautiful. | 朗普 做得漂亮 |
[11:29] | No. | 不 |
[11:32] | Hey. No. | 不 |
[11:34] | Hey, we can’t be discouraged now, okay? | 我们不能失去信心 好吗 |
[11:37] | We will find a way to do it. | 我们一定能找到办法的 |
[11:41] | And you would go on that journey with me? | 你愿意和我一起去寻找吗 |
[11:43] | There’s nothing I’d rather do. | 我愿意 |
[11:46] | All I want is a life with you, Rumple. | 我愿意与你共度此生 朗普 |
[11:59] | I can’t believe you couldn’t just paint my face. | 你怎么就不能直接画在我脸上呢 |
[12:02] | Can we at least go to the south end of the street? | 我们能去趟大南街吗 |
[12:04] | They have an amazing haunted house there, | 那里有个特别棒的鬼屋 |
[12:06] | and this block is so boring. | 这个街区太无聊了 |
[12:08] | You think you’re miserable? | 你觉得你很痛苦吗 |
[12:10] | I’m missing out on the annual masquerade ball | 我错过了年度化妆舞会 |
[12:12] | because Mother wanted to be sure | 只因为妈妈要确保 |
[12:13] | her precious Lucy had a good time. | 她的宝贝露西玩得开心 |
[12:15] | Well, I’m not. And you’re not missing anything. | 我不开心 你也没错过什么 |
[12:17] | You didn’t get invited to the ball this year. | 你今年都没收到邀请 |
[12:20] | I heard you complaining about it. | 我听到你抱怨了 |
[12:23] | You know, I think you should make that bag a year-round look. | 我觉得你应该把这个纸袋戴一整年 |
[12:34] | Please be an Apollo Bar. Please be an Apollo Bar. | 必须是士力架 必须是士力架 |
[12:42] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[12:50] | Hey, kid, you like Milk Duds? | 小孩 你喜欢焦糖吗 |
[12:57] | Took you long enough. | 去了这么久 |
[12:58] | Are you done begging for candy? Can we go home? | 你讨完糖果了吗 我们能回家了吗 |
[13:01] | I stepped in pumpkin vomit, | 我踩在别人吐得南瓜渣上了 |
[13:03] | and these shoes are worth more than your life. | 这些鞋比你的命都值钱 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:07] | What? | 什么 |
[13:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:12] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[13:13] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[13:15] | Damn it, Lucy, where are you? | 露西 你在哪 |
[13:17] | Oh, Mother’s gonna kill me. | 妈妈会杀了我的 |
[13:29] | Still playing with that puzzle, I see. | 还在解谜呢 |
[13:35] | Solved it! | 问题解决 |
[13:41] | You seemed to be confused about how this works. | 你根本不知道这玩意怎么玩的吧 |
[13:43] | No, I’m not confused. | 我知道 |
[13:46] | I finally understand. | 我终于明白了 |
[13:47] | I just had to see the whole picture, | 我得看到事情的全部 |
[13:49] | the whole story. | 整个故事 |
[13:51] | See, we all have stories. | 我们都有故事 |
[13:52] | I have a story. This troll has a story. | 我有故事 这个怪物有故事 |
[13:55] | Even you, Mr. Weaver, have a story. | 你也有故事 韦弗 |
[13:59] | And it’s a thing of beauty. | 美好也正于此 |
[14:02] | Well, it’s Detective Weaver, | 是韦弗警探 |
[14:05] | and the only story I’m interested in now | 而现在我唯一感兴趣的故事 |
[14:08] | is why you assaulted Victoria Belfrey. | 是你为什么袭击维多利亚·贝尔弗莱 |
[14:12] | Did you see something? | 你看到什么了 |
[14:14] | See something? Well, I see everything. | 看到什么 我什么都看到了 |
[14:16] | Now, I’m 10 feet tall! | 现在我有3米高 |
[14:18] | Enough with the riddles. | 别再说谜语了 |
[14:20] | Why did you stop taking your pills? | 你怎么不吃药了 |
[14:23] | Those pills — no. | 我不吃那些药了 |
[14:24] | Victoria wants to make me small again, | 维多利亚想让我再次变得渺小 |
[14:26] | or she wants to make me forget, make me blind. | 想让我忘却 让我迷失 |
[14:28] | And I don’t want to be blind, not when I can finally see. | 可我不想在此迷失了 在我终于能看见 |
[14:31] | Not when I’m so close, so close, to remembering. | 终于能记起的时候 |
[14:35] | Remembering what? | 记起什么 |
[14:36] | How to make you see again, too. | 如何让你再次看见 |
[14:38] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[14:40] | Tilly, what do you know about Victoria Belfrey? | 蒂莉 你知道了贝尔弗莱的什么 |
[14:45] | If you tell me, I can help. | 告诉我 让我来帮你 |
[14:47] | The answer is right here. | 答案就在这里 |
[14:50] | We’re all pieces of the same puzzle. | 我们都是谜语的一部分 |
[14:52] | But without each other, | 没有彼此 |
[14:52] | it’s impossible to see the big picture. | 我们就看不到全景 |
[14:55] | That’s why Belfrey scattered us. | 所以贝尔弗莱才会把我们分开 |
[14:57] | She made us all wear masks so we can’t recognize each other. | 她让我们戴上面具认不出彼此 |
[15:00] | But soon, the masks will come off, | 不过很快 面具就会脱落 |
[15:02] | and soon, you will see who you really are — | 很快 你就能看到真实的自己 |
[15:05] | the good man behind the cop. | 隐藏在警察身份下的善良的你 |
[15:08] | Or, wait — | 或者 |
[15:10] | is it behind the beast? | 是隐藏在野兽的外表下 |
[15:16] | Come down. Come down. | 下来 下来 |
[15:18] | Look, you know something, | 你知道些什么 |
[15:21] | something that’s making Victoria Belfrey quite nervous. | 一些让维多利亚·贝尔弗莱紧张的事情 |
[15:26] | You have to tell me what that is. | 你得告诉我 |
[15:29] | I could tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[15:31] | But if you believe me, | 不过如果你相信我 |
[15:35] | I’d rather show you. | 我想让你看看 |
[15:45] | You know, y-you could just take a photograph. | 你可以直接拍张照片的 |
[15:48] | No need. | 没必要 |
[15:49] | I could remember how you look right now forever. | 我可以永远牢记你现在的模样 |
[15:57] | Mother, father. | 母亲 父亲 |
[16:00] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[16:01] | Appreciate the commitment, | 你真勤快 |
[16:02] | but maybe just one book at a time. | 但一次还是就看一本吧 |
[16:06] | This isn’t about getting rid of the dagger. | 这不是为了摆脱匕首 |
[16:09] | These books are for me. | 这些书是给我的 |
[16:11] | Why do you need so many books? | 你为什么需要这么多书 |
[16:13] | I’ve been accepted into Elphame Academy. | 我被艾尔菲学院录取了 |
[16:16] | I’m to start in two weeks. | 两周后入学 |
[16:18] | Ah, Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[16:21] | I’m so proud. | 我很自豪 |
[16:23] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[16:24] | You’re a scholar just like your mother. | 你和你母亲一样是个读书人 |
[16:28] | And like Mother, I could always use more books. | 我也和母亲一样 书本从不嫌多 |
[16:37] | I didn’t think he’d be leaving us this soon. | 我没想到他这么快就要离开我们了 |
[16:42] | Belle, I-I-I’m sorry. | 贝儿 抱歉 |
[16:44] | We were spending all these years | 我们费了这么多年 |
[16:48] | running around trying to break that damn curse. | 一直在想办法解除诅咒 |
[16:52] | We should have been raising our boy. | 我们本应该养育我们的孩子 |
[16:53] | Rumple, we did. | 朗普 我们做到了 |
[16:55] | We’ve had Gideon for 18 amazing years. | 我们养育了吉迪恩18年 |
[17:00] | Years filled with — with life and adventure, | 这些年有平淡 有惊险 |
[17:02] | and now, it’s — | 现在 |
[17:06] | it’s time for him to go and find his own. | 他是该离开父母寻找自己的生活了 |
[17:10] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[17:12] | Yeah, but what if I’m not ready? | 是 但如果我没准备好呢 |
[17:15] | Well, maybe this will help. | 也许这个会有用 |
[17:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:23] | A gift. | 一份礼物 |
[17:25] | I, uh, I think I’ve found | 我似乎找到了 |
[17:27] | the answer we’ve been searching for — | 我们一直在寻找的答案 |
[17:29] | how we can get rid of the dagger. | 如何摆脱匕首 |
[17:30] | Or, at least, a guide to that answer. | 至少是寻找答案的方向 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | This scroll describes a fairy prophecy about the Dark One. | 书卷讲述了黑暗者的童话预言 |
[17:37] | And — And it says, | 上面说 |
[17:39] | “When the Dark One finds Eternal Love | “当黑暗者找到挚爱 |
[17:42] | at the Sun’s brightest set where time stops, | 在日落最亮的地方 时间停滞 |
[17:47] | the path will appear to where the darkness shall rest.” | 会出现一条通往黑暗停歇之处的路” |
[17:53] | I know where this is. | 我知道在哪儿 |
[17:55] | It’s called the Edge of Realms. | 那是领土边境 |
[17:58] | Well, then, that’s where we’ll go. | 那我们就去那儿吧 |
[18:01] | The Edge of Realms. | 领土边境 |
[18:06] | Four 8-piece nuggets | 四块”大卸八块” |
[18:07] | with a side of Scary Sauce and Fright Fries. | 配惊吓酱和恐惧薯条 |
[18:18] | So, this Scary Sauce — is it like, | 这个惊吓酱是 |
[18:20] | Exorcist-level scary, | “驱魔人”级的惊吓 |
[18:21] | or is it more like Gremlins-level scary? | 还是”小妖精”级的惊吓 |
[18:23] | – Exorcist-level. – Oh, good. | -驱魔人级的 -很好 |
[18:25] | ‘Cause I can’t handle Gremlins. | 因为我受不了小妖精 |
[18:27] | Henry, are you actually gonna order something, | 亨利 你是要点单呢 |
[18:29] | or did you just come here to tell me | 还是只是过来告诉我 |
[18:30] | you were scared of puppets? | 你怕小狗呢 |
[18:32] | Uh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Uh, yeah, uh, well, actually, I was — | 好吧 其实我 |
[18:36] | I came by because, uh, | 我过来是因为 |
[18:38] | I was just kind of wondering if… | 我有点想知道 |
[18:40] | – like, later, sometime… — Excuse me. | -之后有时间 -不好意思 |
[18:44] | Ivy. What are you doing here? | 艾薇 你在这儿干什么 |
[18:47] | Where is Lucy? | 露西人呢 |
[18:49] | I assumed she’d come to find you. | 我以为她会跑来找你 |
[18:51] | You lost her? | 你弄丢她了 |
[18:53] | I didn’t lose her. | 我没弄丢她 |
[18:54] | She ran away from me. | 她从我身边跑了 |
[18:55] | Now, help me find her before Mother finds out. | 在母亲发现前帮我找到她 |
[18:57] | My daughter’s running around on her own, | 我女儿在外面孤身一人 |
[18:59] | and all you care about is what your mother will think? | 而你只在意你母亲的想法 |
[19:01] | Please, I’m sure she’s fine. | 拜托 我确定她没事 |
[19:02] | This would have never happened | 如果你直接让我 |
[19:03] | if you had just let me take her trick-or-treating. | 带她去玩”不给糖就捣蛋” 就不会发生这事 |
[19:05] | And if you could just get your life together — | 如果你能过好你的生活… |
[19:07] | – At least I have a life. – Please. | -至少我还有自己的生活 -拜托 |
[19:08] | Running around with a guy you hope will be your baby daddy | 跟一个你期望的奶爸眉来眼去 |
[19:11] | isn’t a life — it’s pathetic. | 并不算生活 是可悲 |
[19:12] | He is my friend, but you wouldn’t know | 他是我朋友 但你不会知道 |
[19:15] | what having one of those is, would you? | 有朋友是什么感觉 对吧 |
[19:20] | We don’t have time for this. We need to find your spawn. | 没时间吵了 我们得找到你的女儿 |
[19:24] | I can’t. | 我走不了 |
[19:25] | If I leave right now, Louie will fire me. | 如果我现在离开 路易会炒了我 |
[19:27] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[19:28] | Then I guess it’s up to me, then. | 那就得看我了吧 |
[19:29] | Ivy to the rescue again. | 艾薇又要救人了 |
[19:34] | I guess I have to look for another job tomorrow. | 我想我明天得再找工作了 |
[19:36] | No, no, no. Hey, hey. Hey. It’s okay. | 不不不 没事 |
[19:38] | I’ll help Ivy find Lucy. You need to stay here. | 我会帮艾薇找露西 你得待在这儿 |
[19:40] | – You will? – Yeah, absolutely. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[19:42] | Just, uh, text me every place you can think of | 把你能想到她可能会去的地方 |
[19:44] | that she might have went to. | 都发短信给我 |
[19:44] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[19:45] | No, I-I just — I can’t not look for her. | 不 我只是 我不能不去找到她 |
[19:48] | You need to take care of her. | 你得照顾好她 |
[19:50] | Okay? We’ll be in constant touch. | 好吧 我们持续联系 |
[19:51] | Here. Let me see your phone. | 来 让我看看你的手机 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 行 |
[19:58] | Here’s my phone number. | 这是我的手机号 |
[19:59] | Lucy’s gonna be all right. | 露西不会有事的 |
[20:01] | Don’t worry about her. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 别担心她 一切都会没事的 |
[20:10] | The answers we seek are at the train tracks. | 我们找的答案就在车轨里 |
[20:14] | You must be starving. | 你肯定饿了 |
[20:17] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[20:27] | Guess I’m an orange marmalade girl after all. | 看来我确实喜欢橘子酱 |
[20:31] | Wait, this — this tastes strange. | 等等 这味道很奇怪 |
[20:38] | My pills. | 我的药 |
[20:41] | You never believed me, did you? | 你根本不相信我 是吧 |
[20:44] | I need you to think clearly, | 我需要你头脑清醒 |
[20:47] | and you can’t do that without your pills. | 你不吃药就做不到 |
[20:48] | You mean her pills. | 你是指她的药 |
[20:50] | You’re not listening to me! No one ever listens! | 你根本没听我说 大家都不听 |
[20:54] | Those pills don’t make me clear. They make me foggy. | 那些药不会让我清醒 只会让我迷糊 |
[20:56] | They make the world go away, and that’s what she wants! | 药会让我忘记世界 那正是她的目的 |
[21:01] | All people ever do is take things away from me. | 人们总是夺走属于我的东西 |
[21:06] | I just never thought it would be you. | 只是我没想到会是你 |
[21:07] | Look. | 听我说 |
[21:09] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那种人 |
[21:10] | – No, that’s not true. – It is. | -不 那不是真的 -是真的 |
[21:12] | You’re a good man with a pure heart, | 你是拥有纯净心灵的好人 |
[21:14] | and as soon as you remember that, | 一旦你想起来 |
[21:15] | you’ll realize you’re not alone at all. | 你就会意识到你根本不孤独 |
[21:18] | That you have someone who loves you, | 有人爱着你 |
[21:20] | who’s waiting for you. | 有人在等你 |
[21:26] | I wish you were right, Tilly. | 但愿你是对的 蒂莉 |
[21:28] | I wish I was that good man, but I’m not. | 但愿我是个好人 但我不是 |
[21:32] | It’s only because you don’t remember. | 只是因为你没想起来 |
[21:34] | But you still can. | 但你可以想起来的 |
[21:36] | There’s still time before the pills make me small again, | 在药生效前 还有时间 |
[21:38] | but we have to go. | 但我们得走了 |
[21:39] | Go now. | 快走 |
[21:48] | Tilly! | 蒂莉 |
[21:56] | The Edge of Realms. | 众国边缘 |
[21:59] | Where time stops | 时间停滞 |
[22:02] | and the sun sets brightest in all the lands. | 在日落最亮的地方 |
[22:05] | And when it does, | 时机一到 |
[22:07] | we will finally have our answer to getting rid of the dagger. | 我们终于能找到摆脱匕首的答案 |
[22:12] | You know, Belle, | 贝儿 |
[22:14] | we are on the outermost ridges of existence here. | 我们处在天之涯 |
[22:20] | The normal rules of time and space do not apply. | 时间空间的常规法则在这里不适用 |
[22:24] | An eternity here | 这里的永恒 |
[22:26] | could be like the blink of an eye back home. | 是我们那里的一瞬 |
[22:30] | It could be years to us before the sun finally sets. | 也许日落前还有许多年 |
[22:34] | So, then, we’ll wait. | 把我们就等吧 |
[22:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:37] | What better place to build our home | 哪里比永恒夏日之地更适合 |
[22:39] | than on an eternal summer day? | 建立家园的呢 |
[22:43] | Then how about a rose garden? | 一座玫瑰园如何 |
[22:45] | And a cozy nook to read in? | 一间舒适的书房 |
[22:47] | Your wish is my command, Mrs. Gold. | 你的愿望就是我的命令 戈登夫人 |
[22:49] | I… | 我… |
[22:50] | We came here to get rid of the dagger. | 我们来是要摆脱匕首的 |
[22:53] | Okay? I want to build our home right here, with our own hands. | 好吗 我想在这里用我们的双手建造家园 |
[25:50] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:54] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[26:03] | Hey, uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[26:05] | Have you seen a little girl | 你见过一个小女孩吗 |
[26:06] | about year high wearing a skeleton costume? | 这么高 穿一身骷髅装 |
[26:09] | No? Thanks. | 没有吗 谢谢 |
[26:18] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember calling a Swyft. | 对不起 我不记得叫了快捷打车 |
[26:24] | I’m just trying to find Lucy. | 我只是想找到露西 |
[26:26] | Jacinda texted me a list of her possible haunts. | 杰辛达发给我一些她可能会去的地方 |
[26:28] | Now Jacinda has you tracking down her kid? | 现在杰辛达让你给她找孩子了吗 |
[26:31] | You really are desperate, | 即使是一个自己出书的作家 |
[26:32] | even for a self-published writer. | 你也算真是无可救药了 |
[26:34] | Hey, I sold that book, all right? | 我的书卖出去过的 好吗 |
[26:36] | Look if you didn’t really want to take Lucy out tonight, | 如果你今晚根本不想带露西出来 |
[26:38] | why didn’t you just let Jacinda do it? | 为什么不干脆让杰辛达带 |
[26:39] | You could have made everybody happy. | 这样人人都开心 |
[26:41] | You can’t make everybody happy. | 不可能人人都开心的 |
[26:43] | And you do not want to see Victoria Belfrey unhappy. | 你也不会想看到维多利亚·贝尔弗莱不开心的 |
[26:46] | Why do you think I’m always cleaning up her messes? | 不然你觉得我为什么总给她擦屁股 |
[26:49] | Why are you? | 为什么总是你呢 |
[26:51] | Why do you let her force you into a role you don’t want? | 为什么你要让她逼你成为不想做的人 |
[26:57] | Because… | 因为 |
[27:00] | without my mother’s approval, I have no one. | 没有我母亲的赞赏 我就没有别人了 |
[27:05] | Lucy and Jacinda may be apart, | 露西和杰辛达也许不能在一起 |
[27:06] | but they will always have each other, | 但她们的关系永远无法割舍 |
[27:09] | and…I’m all alone. | 我只能孤零零的 |
[27:12] | Not that I expect you to understand. | 当然我不指望你能明白了 |
[27:14] | You’re practically already | 你实际上已经是她这个昙花一现的 |
[27:15] | a part of her little insta-family. | 小家庭中的一份子了 |
[27:17] | You want to talk about being alone? | 你想聊聊孤独吗 |
[27:19] | Until last week, the only human contact I had | 上周之前 和我唯一有交流的人类 |
[27:21] | was with my Swyft riders. | 就是打我车的顾客们 |
[27:24] | I spend all my time in a one-bedroom apartment | 我每天都待在那个一居室 |
[27:27] | with unfinished manuscripts. | 写着没有完成的手稿 |
[27:31] | And ghosts. | 还有鬼 |
[27:32] | – Ghosts? – Yeah. | -鬼吗 -是的 |
[27:34] | Yeah, you’re not the only one on this bench with baggage. | 是啊 你不是这凳子上唯一有负担的人 |
[27:37] | Okay, then. So, how do we get rid of it? | 好吧 那我们要如何摆脱呢 |
[27:40] | The baggage. | 负担 |
[27:44] | Take a chance? | 冒一把险吧 |
[27:46] | Do the scary thing? | 做点吓到自己的事 |
[27:48] | Hope it all works out. | 希望能奏效 |
[27:50] | Is that what you call what you’re doing with Jacinda? | 你是这么看你和杰辛达所做的事吗 |
[27:53] | The “Scary thing”? | 吓到自己的事 |
[27:56] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[27:57] | I’m just figuring it out, same as you. | 我还在摸索 和你一样 |
[28:06] | Give me the list. | 把地方给我看看 |
[28:12] | Oh, it’s number three. | 第三个 |
[28:13] | Lucy’s been blabbering about that haunted house all day. | 露西一天都在囔囔着这个鬼屋 |
[28:16] | That’s where she’ll be. | 她一定在那儿 |
[28:17] | Well, let’s go! | 走吧 |
[28:19] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -走吧 |
[28:26] | Tilly. | 蒂莉 |
[28:27] | Enough with the games. | 别再玩了 |
[28:29] | What do you need to show me? | 你要给我看什么 |
[28:30] | I just need to find it. | 我只是要找到它 |
[28:32] | But I remember what it is now. | 但我现在想起来了 |
[28:33] | Look, you help me, and I’ll help you. | 听着 你帮我 我也帮你 |
[28:36] | I am helping you! Now, quickly. | 我就是在帮你 快点 |
[28:39] | We haven’t got much time. I can feel the fog coming. | 我们时间不多 我能感觉到那团雾上来了 |
[28:42] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[28:46] | Tilly. | 蒂莉 |
[28:47] | Tilly? Who’s Tilly? | 蒂莉 谁是蒂莉 |
[28:50] | Sorry. I’m afraid I’m not myself. | 抱歉 恐怕我不在状态 |
[28:52] | But you’re so close to being yourself. | 但你很快就要发现自我了 |
[28:55] | Okay. Who the hell am I? | 好吧 那我究竟是谁 |
[28:57] | That’s the greatest puzzle, isn’t it? | 这是最大的谜题 对吧 |
[29:02] | And this is the missing piece. | 这就是缺失的碎片 |
[29:12] | Oh, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[29:14] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[29:17] | You’ll never lose me. | 你永远不会失去我的 |
[29:19] | Now I don’t have to. | 我也不需要失去你 |
[29:23] | J-Just l-l-let me use it. J-Just this once. | 让我用它吧 就这一次 |
[29:26] | I can fix whatever ails you. | 我能治好你的病 |
[29:27] | – Make you young again. – Rumple. | -让你重返青春 -朗普 |
[29:29] | We need more time. The sun hasn’t set yet. | 我们需要更多时间 日落还没有来 |
[29:31] | And we still don’t have the answer we need | 我们还没有找到我们要的 |
[29:33] | to get rid of the dagger so I can join you. | 摆脱匕首 让我变成凡人的答案 |
[29:34] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[29:38] | When I translated the prophecy all those years ago, | 多年前我破译了那个预言 |
[29:44] | I realized that the sun that needed to set | 我就明白了 领土边境的 |
[29:48] | at the Edge of Realms, | 太阳必须陨落 |
[29:51] | it wasn’t the one in the sky. | 不是指天上的太阳 |
[29:56] | It was mine. | 而是说我 |
[30:00] | “When the Dark One finds eternal love | 当黑暗者找到挚爱 |
[30:03] | at the sun’s brightest set.” | 在日落最亮的地方 |
[30:07] | It means that you have to believe | 就是说 你要相信 |
[30:09] | our love is powerful enough | 我们的爱足够强大 |
[30:13] | to outlast death. | 能超越死亡 |
[30:17] | Only then will you find the path | 只有那时你才能找到 |
[30:21] | that will lead you back to me. | 回到我身边的路 |
[30:29] | How could you keep that from me? | 你怎么能瞒着我呢 |
[30:31] | I knew you wouldn’t accept it. | 我知道你接受不了的 |
[30:35] | You would have spent all our lives | 你会穷尽一生 |
[30:37] | searching for another answer. | 寻找另一个答案 |
[30:41] | And… | 但… |
[30:44] | I wanted to live our lives. | 我想好好过这一生 |
[30:47] | And we did. | 我们也做到了 |
[30:50] | And now, it — it’s time to let me go. | 现在 你要让我走了 |
[30:58] | Belle, I can’t. | 贝儿 我做不到 |
[31:01] | I’m afraid. | 我好怕 |
[31:05] | Let me tell you a story, then. | 那让我给你讲个故事吧 |
[31:09] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 |
[31:11] | there was a beast who took a girl prisoner. | 有一只野兽囚禁了一位姑娘 |
[31:16] | But he fell in love with her. | 但他爱上了她 |
[31:19] | And then he let her go. | 并放她走了 |
[31:22] | That is when the girl | 那一刻姑娘明白了 |
[31:24] | realized that she loved him, too. | 她也爱着他 |
[31:30] | He thought he would never see her again. | 他以为永远见不到她了 |
[31:32] | But in the end… | 但最后 |
[31:36] | she came back to him. | 她回到了他身边 |
[31:40] | More than a few times. | 不止一次 |
[31:48] | I remember that story. | 我记得这个故事 |
[31:51] | See? | 明白了吗 |
[31:53] | You let me go once before, | 你曾经放走了我一次 |
[31:54] | and…we found our way back to each other. | 但我们找回了彼此 |
[32:02] | You’re a good man, Rumple. | 你是个好人 朗普 |
[32:05] | Your heart is pure. | 你的心是纯净的 |
[32:08] | You will find the answer you need | 你会找到答案 |
[32:10] | to get rid of the dagger, | 摆脱匕首 |
[32:13] | and you will find your way back to me again. | 也会再次回到我身边的 |
[32:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:39] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[32:42] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[32:48] | No. Don’t leave me. | 不 别离开我 |
[32:52] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你别离开我 |
[32:54] | Oh, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[32:57] | Oh, please don’t. | 求你了 |
[33:07] | Look at it. | 看看啊 |
[33:09] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[33:12] | You gave it to me. | 是你给我的 |
[33:14] | You said it would help you get back to her. | 你说这会帮你找回她 |
[33:16] | Remind you of how to get back to her. | 让你记起如何回到她身边 |
[33:20] | This? | 这个吗 |
[33:22] | It’s just a cup. | 这只是个茶杯 |
[33:25] | You said it would work. | 你说会有用的 |
[33:28] | No, I-I remember now. | 不 我想起来了 |
[33:29] | We — we knew each other before — | 我们… 之前就认识 |
[33:31] | before in that other place. Yes, that’s it! | 在另一个地方之前 是的 |
[33:33] | Though you had a different name then. | 你应该叫别的名字 |
[33:35] | What was it? | 是什么的 |
[33:36] | Sheepshanks? Spindleshanks? | 斯普斯萨克 斯宾德斯萨克 |
[33:38] | Oh, you’ve gone mad — | 你已经疯了 |
[33:39] | We’re all mad here! | 我们都是疯的 |
[33:42] | Tilly… | 蒂莉 |
[33:44] | put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[33:47] | – Now! – No. Sorry. | -放下 -不 对不起 |
[33:49] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:51] | The teacup didn’t work. | 茶杯没起作用 |
[33:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[33:56] | Because you told me to. | 因为是你让我做的 |
[33:59] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[34:24] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 真不敢相信她走了 |
[34:27] | Every time I’d come and visit, | 每一次我来看你们 |
[34:31] | time here seemed frozen. | 时间似乎是停滞的 |
[34:35] | Time was. | 时间停滞 |
[34:38] | But she wasn’t. | 但她没有 |
[34:40] | When you go on for too long, you forget what really matters. | 活得太久 就会忘记什么是最重要的 |
[34:45] | I never want to forget. | 我永远不想忘记 |
[34:48] | Give me the dagger, Papa. | 把匕首给我 爸爸 |
[34:51] | Let me unburden you so you can be with Mother. | 让我解除你的重担 你就能和妈妈一起了 |
[34:53] | I can bear it. | 我能承受的 |
[34:54] | I took the dagger for one son. | 我曾为了一个儿子接受了匕首 |
[34:57] | I’m not gonna give it to the other. | 不能将它传给另一个 |
[34:59] | There is only one who is destined to hold such darkness. | 只有一个人注定要承受这样的黑暗 |
[35:05] | The Guardian. | 就是守卫者 |
[35:07] | When I pass the dagger on to this Guardian, | 等我将匕首传给守卫者 |
[35:11] | whoever it may be, | 无论是谁 |
[35:12] | the Darkness will finally rest. | 黑暗将永远熄灭 |
[35:17] | And I will be reunited with Belle. | 到那时 我就能和贝儿团聚了 |
[35:21] | It’s time for me to leave this realm | 现在我要离开这里了 |
[35:24] | and go to the moment where this Guardian is waiting for me. | 去到守卫者等我的那一刻 |
[35:30] | Even if they don’t know it yet. | 也许他们现在还不知道 |
[35:37] | Ooh. Oh, wonderful! | 真好 |
[35:39] | I lost him because of you, | 因为你 我跟丢了 |
[35:41] | and there’s no time to chase him down again. | 现在不可能再找到他了 |
[35:42] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[35:44] | Who I am doesn’t matter. | 我是谁不重要 |
[35:51] | The strangers here for the Ball | 去参加舞会的陌生人 |
[35:52] | just keep getting stranger and stranger. | 真是越来越奇怪了 |
[35:55] | Are you here for the Ball? | 你也是为舞会而来的吗 |
[35:56] | The prince is looking for a bride if the shoe fits. | 王子在找能穿上水晶鞋的新娘 |
[35:59] | Are you looking for a prince? | 你是来找王子的吗 |
[36:02] | No, dearie. | 不 亲爱的 |
[36:04] | I’m looking for someone much more important. | 我在找更重要的人 |
[36:07] | I like a good puzzle. | 我喜欢谜题 |
[36:10] | My name is Alice. | 我叫爱丽丝 |
[36:36] | Well, I’m glad to see you’re awake. | 很高兴你醒了 |
[36:43] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[36:44] | This is a lucky bullet for a lucky bastard. | 这一枪打得真是幸运 |
[36:48] | Tore right through you. | 正好穿了过去 |
[36:49] | You should be dead by all accounts. | 大家都说你本该死了 |
[36:51] | You must be bloody immortal. | 你一定是长生不老的吧 |
[36:53] | Immortal? | 长生不老 |
[36:55] | That was a joke, mate. | 笑话而已 伙计 |
[36:58] | Where’s Tilly? | 蒂莉呢 |
[37:00] | She’s out in the waiting room. | 她在外面的等待室 |
[37:01] | She’s taken her pills. | 已经吃了药 |
[37:02] | She’s quiet as a dormouse now. | 现在很乖 |
[37:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:06] | I want you to file the report. | 你来写报告 |
[37:09] | It was a masked robber. | 是个蒙面劫匪 |
[37:12] | Came out of nowhere. | 突然出现 |
[37:15] | Fled on foot. | 步行逃离 |
[37:17] | A masked robber? | 蒙面抢劫 |
[37:19] | Find the girl. | 找到那姑娘 |
[37:20] | Tell her she’s free to go. | 告诉她现在可以走了 |
[37:24] | Well, perhaps you do care about her. | 也许你确实在乎她 |
[37:25] | Did I ask your opinion, Rogers? | 我问你意见了吗 罗杰斯 |
[37:39] | So, you’re the informant | 所以就是你 |
[37:42] | who got underneath that tough bastard’s skin. | 让那混蛋动了感情的线人 |
[37:45] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他会没事吗 |
[37:48] | Yeah, he’ll live, no thanks to you. | 活得下来 不过不是你的功劳 |
[37:50] | I can’t believe I shot him. | 不敢相信我居然打了他 |
[37:52] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[37:55] | Look, you weren’t in your right frame of mind. | 听着 你当时脑子不清楚 |
[37:59] | He doesn’t blame you. | 他不怪你 |
[38:00] | Just don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[38:01] | We’ll sort it all out. | 我们会解决的 |
[38:03] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[38:06] | I never want to get so upside-down again. | 我不想又变得这么颠三倒四 |
[38:09] | I promise. I’ll keep taking my pills. | 真的 我会一直吃药的 |
[38:11] | Yeah, that would be advisable. | 是啊 这才像话 |
[38:15] | So, you, uh, are you playing yourself? | 你在跟自己下棋吗 |
[38:18] | We’re our own greatest obstacle. | 我们陷入僵局了 |
[38:21] | Do you play, Detective…? | 你下吗 警探 |
[38:23] | Rogers. | 我叫罗杰斯 |
[38:24] | Yeah, I’ve been known to dabble a little bit. | 好啊 我下过几局 |
[38:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:37] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[38:39] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[38:42] | I just wanted to see the haunted house. | 我只是想去鬼屋看看 |
[38:44] | Baby, I know, but you can’t keep running off like this. | 宝贝我知道 但你不能就这么一跑了之 |
[38:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:51] | No problem, but, uh, actually, | 不客气 但其实… |
[38:52] | it was Ivy who found her. | 是艾薇找到她的 |
[38:55] | What? | 什么 |
[38:56] | And now I’m returning her to you. | 现在我把她还给你了 |
[38:58] | I’ve had enough of the little ghoul for one night. | 今晚这个小鬼头已经让我受够了 |
[39:03] | There’s an hour left of trick-or-treating. | 还有一个小时可以玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[39:06] | You should go. | 你们该走了 |
[39:07] | All three of you. | 你们三个 |
[39:09] | But what about grandma? | 那外婆那边呢 |
[39:11] | I will handle her. | 我来搞定她 |
[39:14] | Ivy, thank you. | 艾薇 谢谢 |
[39:15] | Yeah, I am not doing this for you. | 好吧 我可不是为了你 |
[39:17] | Okay. I’ll see you around. | 好了 回见 |
[39:24] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:26] | Too much candy? A crazy night on the town? | 去要糖 出去疯一宿 |
[39:29] | Yeah, and you should help Mom paint my face. | 对啊 你得帮妈妈给我画脸 |
[39:31] | Come on. It’s a family tradition. | 来嘛 这是家族传统哦 |
[39:37] | You know what? That’s your thing. | 知道吗 那是你们的传统 |
[39:38] | I don’t want to get in the way of that. | 我不想妨碍你们 |
[39:40] | No, you’ll fit right in. | 不会的 你会融入的 |
[39:43] | Hey, what were you gonna ask me earlier? | 你之前要问我什么的 |
[39:48] | Oh, um, just, uh, if you would take a look | 就是… 你能不能帮我看看 |
[39:52] | at my blog post about the garden, | 要发在博客上关于花园的文章 |
[39:54] | you know, once it’s finished. | 等我写好… |
[39:59] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[40:00] | I got the makeup ready, Mom! | 化妆品准备好了 妈妈 |
[40:05] | Happy Halloween, Henry. | 万圣节快乐 亨利 |
[40:09] | Happy Halloween to you, too. | 你也是 |
[40:22] | I hear you had the troubled girl in your custody | 听说你找到了那个问题少女 |
[40:25] | and you let her go. | 却放她走了 |
[40:28] | Well, you’ll be happy to hear that Tilly is back on her pills. | 蒂莉重新开始吃药了 你该开心了 |
[40:33] | Didn’t seem such a public menace anymore, | 不存在公共威胁了 |
[40:35] | so, yeah, I let her go. | 所以是的 我放她走了 |
[40:39] | You seem to be forgetting about those tapes. | 你似乎忘了那些录音带了 |
[40:41] | Oh, no, I remember. Quite clearly. | 不 我记得呢 很清楚 |
[40:45] | But… | 但… |
[40:47] | it appears that I’ve found something | 我好像找到了些什么 |
[40:51] | much bigger than what’s on those tapes… | 比录音带要重大得多 |
[40:55] | Dearie. | 亲爱的 |
[40:57] | And what might that be? | 那是什么呢 |
[41:03] | Trust me — something you don’t want anyone to find out. | 相信我 是你不想任何人发现的 |
[41:07] | And if I were you, I would choose | 如果我是你 我会谨慎选择 |
[41:08] | my next step wisely, Victoria. | 下一步要怎么走 维多利亚 |
[41:12] | Because, try as you may, | 因为无论你怎么尝试 |
[41:14] | there’s nothing you can do to hurt me anymore. | 你都不可能再伤害我了 |
[41:30] | Trick or Treat? | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[41:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:33] | Something better | 比你这个 |
[41:33] | than the cheap antifreeze you’re drinking. | 廉价冷冻液要好得多的 |
[41:36] | It’s a gift for helping me put… | 作为你帮我的礼物 这一次… |
[41:39] | me first for once. | 让我以自己为先 |
[41:42] | And for listening my side of the story. No one else does that. | 并听了我的故事 其他人从没在乎过 |
[41:46] | It’s not easy to stand up against your mother. | 和你母亲对着干可不是件容易的事 |
[41:50] | Yep. Now you are going to drink with me | 没错 现在和我一起喝一杯 |
[41:52] | until I’m ready to face her. | 好让我有勇气面对她 |
[41:54] | So… what happened to Lucy and Jacinda? | 露西和杰辛达怎么了 |
[41:57] | Thought you’d be out getting an adult-diabetes. | 我还以为你会吃糖吃到得糖尿病呢 |
[42:01] | I guess your bravery is higher. | 看来你的胆量更大 |
[42:03] | Couldn’t take a chance and do scary things after all? | 所以最后还是不敢冒险 做点吓到自己的事吗 |
[42:08] | It’s complicated. | 没那么简单 |
[42:11] | Well… to keep things uncomplicated. | 愿事事都能简单不复杂 |