时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’ve been looking for you | 我已经找了你 |
[00:06] | for — for a long, long time, Eloise. | 很久很久了 埃洛伊丝 |
[00:08] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[00:10] | what you just let crawl out into this world. | 你刚刚放出了什么 |
[00:13] | Custody was given to Ms. Belfrey for a reason. | 露西由贝尔弗莱女士抚养是有原因的 |
[00:15] | Until we can review the case, | 在案子重审之前 |
[00:17] | Lucy needs to come with us. | 露西得跟我们走 |
[00:18] | Into the system? | 进孤儿院吗 |
[00:20] | Maybe we can help. | 也许我们可以帮忙 |
[00:21] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[00:22] | You look surprised to see me. | 看到我很惊讶吗 |
[00:23] | Didn’t you want me to find you? | 你不是想让我找到你吗 |
[00:26] | You said you don’t believe in signs. | 你还说你不相信标记 |
[00:36] | Keep up, Mills. | 别落后啊 米尔斯 |
[00:39] | I thought you were taught by a pirate. | 你的箭术不是海盗教的吗 |
[00:41] | Yeah — | 对 |
[00:42] | one who doesn’t cheat half as much as you do. | 但是他不像你这么狡诈 |
[00:50] | You think the King’s soldiers won’t fight dirty? | 你认为国王的士兵不会出阴招吗 |
[00:57] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[00:59] | I guess I got a little too ambitious. | 看来我的野心有点太大了 |
[01:01] | Hey, no risk, no reward. | 没有风险就没有回报 |
[01:09] | – Henry, I’m sorry. – No, no. I’m — I’m sorry. | -亨利 对不起 -不不 对不起 |
[01:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:13] | It’s just complicated. | 只是形势太复杂了 |
[01:16] | Complicated how? | 怎么复杂 |
[01:20] | There’s someone here. | 有人来了 |
[01:27] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[01:28] | Henry Mills. | 亨利·米尔斯 |
[01:30] | I thought I warned you to go home. | 我不警告过你 叫你回家吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah, well, I tend not to trust people | 是的 我不太相信下药迷晕我 |
[01:33] | who drug me and tie me up. | 还把我绑起来的人 |
[01:36] | Ella, this is Alice from Wonderland. | 埃拉 这位是仙境来的爱丽丝 |
[01:39] | And other places. | 还去过很多地方 |
[01:41] | You’ve been to Wonderland? | 你去过仙境吗 |
[01:43] | Yep. Been there, done that. | 去过 经历过 |
[01:45] | I need to find someone. | 我要找一个人 |
[01:47] | I think you might know where he is. | 我想你也许知道他的下落 |
[01:50] | This tower that you went to, | 你去过的那个高塔 |
[01:53] | you said it was in ruins? | 你说它是废墟吗 |
[01:56] | The place was completely destroyed. | 那个地方彻底毁了 |
[02:00] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[02:07] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[02:11] | Alice, is it really you? | 爱丽丝 真的是你 |
[02:12] | Yes, yes, it’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[02:15] | But is it really you? | 但真的是你吗 |
[02:16] | You’re — you’re so young. | 你好年轻 |
[02:18] | It was magic. I just — | 是魔法 我只是 |
[02:22] | Alice, what — what happened? | 爱丽丝 发生了什么事 |
[02:23] | How did you, uh… | 你怎么会… |
[02:26] | How did you escape the tower without me. | 你怎么在没有我的情况下逃离高塔的 |
[02:28] | Well, it’s a long story, Papa, but — | 说来话长 爸爸 但是 |
[02:30] | Well, I’m here now. | 我现在来了 |
[02:32] | No, no, no. Don’t. | 不不不 别 |
[02:35] | You know my heart is poisoned. | 你知道我的心脏被下了毒 |
[02:36] | You can’t come near me. | 你不能靠近我 |
[02:37] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[02:38] | I — I found a cure. | 我找到解药了 |
[02:41] | I’ve been shielded. | 我有了保护 |
[02:43] | A cure? | 解药 |
[02:45] | Yes, Papa. | 是的 爸爸 |
[02:47] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我好想你啊 |
[02:52] | Papa, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[02:53] | Hook? | 虎克 |
[02:58] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[02:59] | This isn’t supposed to happen! | 不应该这样的 |
[03:01] | We’re cured! | 我们的毒解了 |
[03:03] | Wait, Alice, no! Wait! | 等等 爱丽丝 别走 等等 |
[03:05] | Go after her. I’ll take care of Hook. | 去追她 我会照顾虎克的 |
[03:22] | We lost her. | 我们跟丢她了 |
[03:24] | No, we didn’t. | 没跟丢 |
[03:25] | Ella, we have no idea where that leads. | 艾拉 我们不知道那会去到哪里 |
[03:28] | Sure, we do — | 我们当然知道 |
[03:29] | Wonderland. | 是仙境 |
[03:31] | No risk, no reward, right? | 没有风险就没有回报 |
[03:34] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[03:59] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[04:01] | This place is awful. I hate it. | 这地方不好 我讨厌这里 |
[04:03] | Grandma’s in jail. | 外婆已经被关起来了 |
[04:06] | Why can’t I be with you? | 我为什么不能和你一起 |
[04:08] | It’s complicated, Luce, | 说来话长 露西 |
[04:09] | but I’m — I’m figuring it out, okay? | 但我会想办法的 |
[04:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:16] | Go. | 去吧 |
[04:26] | It’ll be okay, Jay. | 不会有事的 小杰 |
[04:28] | How am I supposed to get Lucy back? | 我要怎么把露西带回来 |
[04:30] | Well, you could do it the American way and hire a lawyer. | 你也可以像美国人一样请个律师 |
[04:34] | Right. Like I can afford a lawyer. | 好吧 好像我请得起似的 |
[04:36] | Well, I did a little light social-media stalking, | 我在社交媒体上做了一点调查 |
[04:38] | and, uh, you know who graduated from law school? | 你知道谁是从法学院毕业的吗 |
[04:43] | No. | 不行 |
[04:44] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[04:45] | It’s too risky. | 风险太大了 |
[04:47] | He’ll probably make everything worse anyway. | 他也许只会让所有的事情变得更糟糕 |
[04:49] | It was kind of his M.O., remember? | 那是他的做事手法 记得吗 |
[04:50] | You just told Lucy you would do everything, | 你刚刚和露西说你会不惜一切 |
[04:52] | so do everything. | 那就不惜一切去做吧 |
[04:53] | Isn’t Lucy worth the risk? | 露西不值得你冒险吗 |
[04:58] | I mean, I knew everything about my mother, but… | 我知道我母亲的所有事情 但… |
[05:02] | how could I have not known | 我怎么会不知道 |
[05:04] | that she kidnapped poor Eloise Gardener? | 她绑架了可怜的埃洛伊丝·加德纳呢 |
[05:09] | Perfect. That was great, Ivy. | 好极了 很好 艾薇 |
[05:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[05:12] | Yeah, thank you so much for doing this interview. | 非常感谢你参加这次采访 |
[05:14] | I mean, I know it can’t be easy | 我知道要说出事情经过 |
[05:17] | to talk about what happened. | 一定很不容易 |
[05:24] | You know, it’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[05:25] | I just… | 我只是 |
[05:27] | I feel safe with you. | 我觉得和你在一起很安全 |
[05:30] | I mean, I know I can trust you with my story. | 我知道我可以相信你 把我的故事告诉你 |
[05:36] | Well, I’m, uh — I’m flattered. | 我感到很荣幸 |
[05:41] | It’s not just because we’re friends. | 不只是因为我们是朋友 |
[05:44] | You’re a fantastic writer. | 你是个了不起的作家 |
[05:46] | I’m a huge H-Town fan. | 我是忠实的亨粉 |
[05:49] | Have you ever considered making your blog into a podcast? | 你有想过把你的博客变成播客吗 |
[05:53] | May– Maybe Belfrey Industries could be your sponsor now. | 也许贝尔弗莱公司现在可以做你的赞助商 |
[05:57] | How altruistic of you, Ivy. | 你真是无私啊 艾薇 |
[06:01] | Hey, Henry, | 亨利 |
[06:02] | I hate to ask this of my most loyal customer, | 我实在不想问我们最忠实的客人这个问题 |
[06:05] | but the keg-room door is jammed again. | 但是啤酒桶储藏室的门又打不开了 |
[06:08] | Would you mind? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[06:09] | Not a problem. | 不成问题 |
[06:10] | And it’ll only cost you two beers. | 那就要你破费两杯啤酒了 |
[06:17] | You stay away from Henry. | 你给我离亨利远点 |
[06:20] | Oh, what a threat — | 好大的威胁啊 |
[06:22] | very Evil Queen. | 非常有巫后的风范 |
[06:24] | Tell me, is that how you convinced Jacinda | 告诉我 你就是这样说服杰辛达 |
[06:26] | to blow off Henry the other night? | 那天晚上放亨利鸽子的吗 |
[06:29] | It must have been really hard for you | 这对你来说肯定很不容易 |
[06:30] | to look into his sad, puppy dog eyes | 看着他难过 垂头丧气的双眼 |
[06:33] | and know that it was all your doing. | 心知这都是你造成的 |
[06:35] | Oh, careful, Drizella. | 小心点 崔西里亚 |
[06:37] | I may not have magic here, | 我这里虽然没有魔法 |
[06:38] | but I have a handy baseball bat | 但是我有一打棒球拍 |
[06:40] | that would get the job done just as well as a fireball. | 也能够把你撂倒 |
[06:44] | Swing away. | 算了吧 |
[06:46] | You don’t want the curse broken any more than I do. | 你和我一样不想让咒语被打破 |
[06:49] | And now that my dear Eloise is free, | 现在我亲爱的埃洛伊丝已经自由了 |
[06:51] | you’re outnumbered. | 你根本不是我们的对手 |
[06:54] | Oh, so you and Gothel are working together now. | 所以你现在和葛朵是一伙的了 |
[06:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:57] | Oh, that’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[06:59] | You think I’m going to villain monologue for you? | 你觉得我会对你说出恶棍的独白吗 |
[07:01] | Please. | 省省吧 |
[07:04] | Oh, and tell Henry I’ll call him later, | 告诉亨利我之后会打给他的 |
[07:06] | so that we can, you know, finish the interview. | 你知道的 完成采访 |
[07:25] | Okay, okay, okay. That’s — that’s enough. | 好了好了 够了 |
[07:27] | Congratulations, Detective. | 恭喜你 警探 |
[07:29] | You closed your case. | 你结案了 |
[07:31] | But you have no idea | 但你全然不知 |
[07:34] | what you just blew wide open. | 你这样做会造成什么后果 |
[07:44] | How’s it feel to be a hero, pal? | 做英雄的感觉怎么样 朋友 |
[07:46] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是做好我的工作 |
[07:48] | Well, tell that to her. | 这话你去跟她说 |
[07:54] | Eloise? | 埃洛伊丝 |
[07:56] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, I just wanted to bring you this | 我给你带来了这个 |
[07:59] | as a thank you. | 作为谢礼 |
[08:01] | I baked it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[08:03] | That’s very kind of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[08:05] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[08:06] | You adjusting okay? | 还适应吗 |
[08:09] | Honestly, I’m having trouble sleeping. | 实话说 我晚上睡不着觉 |
[08:12] | Well, that’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[08:13] | You’ve been plunged into a strange new world. | 你进入了一个陌生的全新世界 |
[08:16] | Have you gone to see that therapist yet? | 你去看过心理医生了吗 |
[08:19] | I tried. | 没什么作用 |
[08:23] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[08:24] | If it will make you feel any better, | 如果能够让你感觉好一些 |
[08:25] | you can call me any time. | 你可以随时打给我 |
[08:29] | You really are my white knight, aren’t you? | 你真是我的救星 |
[08:32] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[08:34] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:50] | – New Order? – Yeah. | -新秩序乐队 -是 |
[08:52] | “Bizarre Love Triangle” is, like, | 《纠缠三角恋》是我第三喜欢的 |
[08:53] | my third favorite New Order song. | 新秩序乐队的歌 |
[08:54] | Yeah, totally. | 同意 |
[08:55] | – Their best is “Temptation.” – “Temptation.” | -他们最棒的歌是《诱惑》 -《诱惑》 |
[08:56] | Yes! Most people say “Blue Monday.” | 没错 大多数人觉得是《忧郁星期一》 |
[08:58] | Well, most people would be wrong. | 多数人可能都是错的 |
[09:00] | Ain’t it the truth. | 可不是嘛 |
[09:01] | – Hey, I’m Henry. – Nick. | -你好 我是亨利 -我是尼克 |
[09:04] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[09:06] | Henry, you two have met? | 亨利 你们已经打过招呼了 |
[09:07] | That’s — that’s great. | 那 那很好 |
[09:10] | You’re that Henry? | 你是那个亨利 |
[09:11] | J told me you wrote Lucy’s favorite book. | 小杰告诉我你写了露西最喜欢的书 |
[09:15] | Oh, so you know Jacinda… and Lucy. | 所以你认识杰辛达 和露西 |
[09:19] | Nick’s a lawyer. | 尼克是律师 |
[09:20] | He’s the guy that I hired to help get Lucy back. | 他是我雇来帮助夺回露西的 |
[09:23] | Not just the lawyer — | 我不只是律师 |
[09:24] | I’m also Lucy’s dad. | 我也是露西的生父 |
[09:29] | You’re, uh, Lucy’s dad? | 你是露西的父亲 |
[09:34] | Nick, what are you doing here? | 尼克 你来这里做什么 |
[09:35] | I said that I was gonna drop off | 我说过我会下班后 |
[09:36] | all the custody paperwork after my shift. | 把抚养权文件拿给你 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I thought I’d get a jump on it, | 是的 我想先拿来看看 |
[09:40] | and that way I’d be all caught up | 这样的话 我们晚上一起聊的时候 |
[09:41] | and we’d go over it tonight. | 我就能清楚一些 |
[09:43] | You have the papers here? | 文件在这里吗 |
[09:45] | Uh, yeah, it’s…right… | 就在 |
[09:48] | right here. | 就在这 |
[09:50] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Henry, it was great to meet you. | 亨利 很高兴见到你 |
[09:54] | Yeah. Yeah, good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:55] | And I will see you tonight, J. | 今晚见 小杰 |
[09:58] | So, that’s, uh — that’s Lucy’s dad, huh? | 所以那是 露西的父亲 |
[10:04] | I had no idea he was so…cool… | 没想到他那么酷 |
[10:08] | and successful. | 还那么成功 |
[10:10] | Trust me, it came as a surprise to me, too. | 相信我 我刚知道的时候也吓一跳 |
[10:13] | Until this morning, | 今早之前 |
[10:14] | I hadn’t seen him for 10 years. | 我已经10年没有见过他了 |
[10:37] | Come on. | 快来 |
[10:38] | She went this way, toward the cottage. | 她朝这边去了 往小屋那边 |
[10:52] | Great. A white rabbit trap. | 好极了 白兔陷阱 |
[10:55] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[11:03] | I’m glad you think this is funny. | 你还能笑得出来 |
[11:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:05] | It just reminds me of a story | 我只是想起了 |
[11:07] | of how my grandpa met my grandma. | 我祖父母相遇的故事 |
[11:09] | He trapped her in a net. | 他把她困在一张网里 |
[11:10] | That’s weird and aggressive. | 那真是奇怪又暴力 |
[11:13] | Yeah, well, she hit him with a rock first. | 她先用石头扔他的 |
[11:16] | Your grandma sounds like my kind of woman. | 你祖母听起来是像我这样的女人 |
[11:19] | Can you reach your sword? | 你可以拿到你的剑吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah, let me see if I can — | 我来试试看 |
[11:21] | Yeah, no, I don’t think I can get it. | 不 我拿不到 |
[11:23] | I think you’re gonna have to get it. | 还是你来拿吧 |
[11:25] | I can’t reach it. | 我碰不到 |
[11:44] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[11:47] | Don’t worry, we’ll find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她的 |
[11:50] | We’ll get them back together. | 我们会让他们团聚的 |
[11:51] | Family always finds each other. | 家人总是能够找到彼此 |
[11:53] | My grandparents had this motto — | 我祖父母有句座右铭 |
[11:55] | “I will always find you.” | 我永远都会找到你 |
[11:57] | A motto? | 座右铭 |
[11:59] | How often did they get separated? | 他们经常分开吗 |
[12:00] | You’d be surprised. | 你无法想象 |
[12:02] | But it always worked out. | 但总是会回到一起 |
[12:03] | You ever think you’re a bit naive, Henry? | 你有没有觉得你有一点天真 亨利 |
[12:06] | I know that where you come from, | 我知道你从哪里来的 |
[12:07] | true love always wins, | 真爱总能战胜一切 |
[12:10] | but mine is a world of broken promises | 但是我的世界充满了破碎的承诺 |
[12:16] | where people never find each other. | 人们从不会找到彼此 |
[12:18] | Is that why you said it’s complicated back there? | 所以你才说回到这里百感交集 |
[12:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:23] | Now let’s go find Alice. | 我们去找爱丽丝吧 |
[12:32] | You brought it! | 你带来了 |
[12:34] | Yeah, sorry, it’s a signed copy. | 真抱歉 这是一本签名版 |
[12:36] | Now, let’s figure out | 我们来看看 |
[12:37] | who this Nick character really is. | 这个尼克到底是何许人也 |
[12:39] | Lucy, Nick is a real guy with a real job | 露西 尼克是一个有一份好工作 |
[12:43] | and really good taste in music, | 和很高音乐品味的好男人 |
[12:45] | and he’s your dad. | 而且他是你的父亲 |
[12:47] | You should be happy you can have him in your life. | 你的生命里有他 你应该感到高兴 |
[12:48] | He’s not my dad. | 他不是我的父亲 |
[12:50] | You are. | 你才是 |
[12:52] | And you’re already in my life. | 而且你早已在我的生命里了 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:56] | I know that you want me to be your dad, okay, | 我知道你想让我做你的父亲 |
[12:58] | but sometimes things are a little more complicated than that. | 但是有时事情比你想的要更复杂一点 |
[13:02] | Complicated. | 复杂 |
[13:03] | That’s it! | 就是这个 |
[13:04] | What we have here | 我们现在的处境 |
[13:05] | is a classic Kathryn Nolan situation. | 就是经典的凯思琳·诺兰境况 |
[13:08] | Prince Charming only thought he was married to Kathryn | 白马王子只是以为他娶了凯思琳 |
[13:11] | because the curse wanted to keep him and Snow White apart. | 因为诅咒想要将他与白雪公主分开 |
[13:14] | Lucy, even if your curse theory is right, | 露西 就算你的诅咒理论是对的 |
[13:16] | this book ends with Henry meeting Cinderella. | 这本书的结局只是亨利和灰姑娘相见了 |
[13:19] | How do you know they even get together after that? | 你怎么知道那之后他们在一起了呢 |
[13:20] | What if I’m the Kathryn? | 如果我是凯思琳呢 |
[13:22] | And I’m totally cool with that. | 这样我也完全没问题的 |
[13:23] | No one wants to be the Kathryn. | 没人想当凯思琳 |
[13:25] | Look, we both know you like my mom, | 我们都知道你喜欢我妈妈 |
[13:28] | so why won’t you fight for her? | 不如你为她而战啊 |
[13:30] | So what should I do, slay a dragon? | 那我该怎么做 屠只龙吗 |
[13:32] | Because Nick’s already doing that | 尼克已经在像个骑士一样了 |
[13:33] | by getting you out of here. | 他在努力把你从孤儿院带走 |
[13:34] | Actually… | 其实 |
[13:38] | I think I know another dragon you can slay. | 我想我还知道另一只龙你可以屠 |
[13:53] | This is it — the Infinite Maze. | 就是这儿了… 无限迷宫 |
[14:00] | You know this place. | 你知道这里 |
[14:02] | You didn’t come back just for Alice, did you? | 你回来不只是为了爱丽丝 是不是 |
[14:05] | Ella, why are you here? | 艾拉 你为什么来这儿 |
[14:09] | I came back for answers. | 我回来寻找答案 |
[14:12] | Answers about what? | 什么的答案 |
[14:14] | You want to know why I don’t believe in love, Henry? | 你想知道我为什么不相信爱情吗 亨利 |
[14:19] | Because it always leads to pain. | 因为爱情总是带来痛苦 |
[14:24] | Is this about your stepmother? | 是跟你继母有关吗 |
[14:25] | No. It’s about my mother. | 不是 跟我母亲有关 |
[14:28] | The day she married my father — | 她跟我父亲结婚的那天 |
[14:31] | Well, he was my stepfather, | 他是我的继父 |
[14:33] | but he’s the only father I ever knew. | 但我也只知道这么一位父亲 |
[14:38] | On their wedding day, | 在他们婚礼那天 |
[14:40] | she gave him a set of matching lockets. | 她给了他一套成对的吊坠盒 |
[14:43] | They were enchanted to glow | 吊坠有魔法 会发光 |
[14:44] | so they would always find each other, | 所以两个吊坠总是能找到彼此 |
[14:46] | just as their hearts would. | 而他二人的心也是如此 |
[14:49] | I know this kind of magic. | 我知道这种魔法 |
[14:51] | That’s a powerful promise. | 这是一种强大的承诺 |
[14:52] | Yeah, one that she broke. | 是 可她打破了承诺 |
[14:55] | When I was a girl, | 我还是个小女孩时 |
[14:58] | my mother abandoned us. | 我母亲抛弃了我们 |
[15:00] | My father searched for an entire year, | 我父亲找了一整年 |
[15:04] | and followed her all the way here to Wonderland. | 追着她一路来到了仙境 |
[15:09] | She went into the Infinite Maze. | 她走进了无限迷宫 |
[15:11] | Yeah, he was trying to figure out how to get through | 他试图搞清楚穿越迷宫的方法 |
[15:13] | when his locket stopped working. | 但那时 他的吊坠失效了 |
[15:17] | She had stopped loving him. | 她不再爱他了 |
[15:21] | He came back home a broken man. | 他回了家 身心俱碎 |
[15:26] | He was never the same again. | 他再也没能变回原来的样子 |
[15:29] | Ella, what are you doing? | 埃拉 你在干什么 |
[15:31] | I need to find out what happened, | 我要查清楚发生了什么事 |
[15:33] | why she left us. | 她为什么丢下我们 |
[15:35] | – But there’s only enough potion in there for one of us. – I know. | -但这里的药只够一个人喝 -我知道 |
[15:40] | Your grandparents were lucky. | 你的祖父母很幸运 |
[15:43] | Not all of us always find each other. | 并不是每个人都能找到另一半 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:49] | No! Ella, wait! | 不 艾拉 等等 |
[16:02] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[16:06] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[16:25] | I mean, I was coming to show you our new uniforms, | 我是来给你看我们的新制服的 |
[16:27] | but clearly wherever you’re going | 但很显然你要去的地方需要穿的 |
[16:29] | is more silk than silk screen. | 是丝绸而非绢布啊 |
[16:31] | Nick and I were supposed to meet in his office, | 我和尼克本来要在他的办公室见 |
[16:34] | but his friend dropped a last-minute invite, uh, | 但他朋友在最后一刻来邀请他 |
[16:37] | to his new restaurant — uh, | 去他的新餐厅 |
[16:38] | Walrus and Co. | 叫海象什么的 |
[16:41] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[16:42] | I called for a res and was put on a two-year wait list. | 我想预订个位置还要等个两年呢 |
[16:45] | Nick is really pulling out all the stops. | 尼克还真是火力全开啊 |
[16:47] | And by the looks of this number, so are you. | 看你的样子 你也火力全开啊 |
[16:50] | Nick got his life together. | 尼克的人生很完美 |
[16:52] | I need to at least present myself as a responsible adult | 我至少也要表现得像个负责人的成年人 |
[16:54] | – who can take care of my child. – That’s ridiculous. | -看起来能照顾好我的孩子 -这太荒唐了 |
[16:57] | Jay, what is really going on? | 小杰 到底怎么回事 |
[17:00] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[17:03] | Oh, my God. Are you — | 我的天 你是不是… |
[17:05] | Do you still have feelings for Nick? | 你不会还对尼克有感情吧 |
[17:08] | Jay, if I would have known | 小杰 如果我知道 |
[17:09] | you were gonna slide back into old habits, | 你会旧情复燃 |
[17:11] | I never would have suggested this. | 我绝不会建议你这么做的 |
[17:13] | I don’t have feelings for Nick. | 我对尼克没有感觉了 |
[17:14] | She says, lying to herself and her best friend. | 你就继续骗自己 和你最好的朋友吧 |
[17:17] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[17:19] | Now, how ’bout being that best friend and zipping me up? | 不如你干点好朋友该干的事 帮我拉拉链吧 |
[17:29] | Oh, hey, Rogers. | 罗杰斯 |
[17:31] | I’m looking for Weaver. Is he around? | 我在找韦弗 他在吗 |
[17:33] | Weaver? He’s probably out being | 韦弗吗 他大约在外面哪里 |
[17:34] | a shady, treacherous bastard somewhere. | 装冷扮酷犯混蛋呢 |
[17:37] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[17:38] | I heard how it all went down with Eloise. | 我听说了埃洛伊丝的事 |
[17:40] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[17:41] | She’s, uh, at a transitional home. | 她现在在一个过渡家庭里 |
[17:43] | Um, I’ve promised to keep a watchful eye on her. | 我答应过要看好她 |
[17:45] | Well, that’s… | 你可真… |
[17:47] | that’s kind of you. | 真好心 |
[17:49] | From the sounds of it, | 这么看来 |
[17:50] | she’s not the only one who needs help. | 她不是唯一需要帮助的人 |
[17:53] | Henry told me about how Weaver used that girl, Tilly. | 亨利告诉我韦弗了利用那个叫蒂莉的女孩 |
[17:58] | Seems to me like she wanted to be a pawn. | 我感觉她就是愿意当棋子 |
[18:01] | You know, people only let themselves be used | 只有人别无选择时 |
[18:05] | when they don’t have any other option, | 才会甘愿受他人利用 |
[18:08] | so maybe you can give her one. | 不如你给她一个选择 |
[18:11] | Okay. I’ll reach out to her. | 好吧 我会帮她的 |
[18:14] | You’re a good cop, Rogers. | 你是个好警察 罗杰斯 |
[18:18] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:21] | It’s a thank you from Eloise. | 是埃洛伊丝的感谢礼物 |
[18:28] | What the hell was that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[18:30] | Too much sugar will kill ya. | 吃糖太多会要你的命 |
[18:53] | It’s pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[18:54] | Kind of like your magic. | 就跟你的魔法一样可悲 |
[18:56] | What do you expect in this realm? | 在这个国度里能指望什么 |
[18:59] | We should be outside. | 我们应该出去 |
[19:01] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[19:02] | Somewhere in the city? | 去城里吗 |
[19:04] | We’d both get thrown in the loony bin. | 我们都会被关进疯人院的 |
[19:08] | You just want to see your Detective Rogers again. | 你就是想再见你的罗杰斯警探吧 |
[19:11] | Well, you’re one-night stand can wait. | 你的一夜情可以先放放 |
[19:13] | Anastasia can’t. | 安娜塔夏可等不了 |
[19:15] | It’s time to wake her up, | 是时候叫醒她了 |
[19:17] | so get gardening. | 开始”种花”吧 |
[19:21] | My dear Ivy, | 我亲爱的艾薇啊 |
[19:23] | we’ve still got one small problem to work through. | 我们还有一个小问题要解决 |
[19:25] | – Yeah, we’re done making deals. – No, we’re not. | -我可不想再跟你做交易了 -不行 |
[19:32] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[19:33] | Why do you want to wake her? | 你为什么想要叫醒她 |
[19:35] | Maybe I just miss my sister. | 或许我只是想念我姐姐呢 |
[19:37] | You don’t strike me as a sentimental type. | 你看着可不像多愁善感的人 |
[19:39] | Eh, fair enough. | 说的也对 |
[19:44] | There is magic in that little lifeless body — | 在那个小小的死躯壳里有魔法 |
[19:47] | magic that belongs to me. | 属于我的魔法 |
[19:50] | Avarice. | 贪心 |
[19:53] | That I understand. | 那我就明白了 |
[19:56] | I need the girl. | 我需要那个女孩 |
[19:58] | Find out where your mother hid the coffin. | 查出来你妈把棺材藏在哪了 |
[20:01] | That won’t be a problem. | 那好办 |
[20:03] | Mother only has so many properties under her name. | 我妈名下的财产是有数的 |
[20:06] | I’ll find Anastasia in no time. | 我很快就能找到安娜塔夏 |
[20:10] | And then we will wake her up, | 然后我们把她唤醒 |
[20:13] | and I will finally take back what’s mine. | 我就终于能夺回属于我的东西了 |
[20:33] | Not a fan of bivalves? | 不喜欢双壳贝类吗 |
[20:35] | I love oysters. It’s just… | 我很喜欢生蚝 只是… |
[20:38] | It’s just my stomach has been in knots | 自从他们带走了露西 |
[20:39] | ever since they took away Lucy. | 我就吃不下东西 |
[20:41] | We’ll get her back, Jay. | 我们会把她赢回来的 小杰 |
[20:43] | Okay, I will do everything I can | 好 我会尽我所能 |
[20:44] | to make sure that happens quickly. | 确保她快点回来 |
[20:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | To be honest, I… | 说实话 |
[20:51] | I was surprised you agreed to help | 我没想到你会同意帮忙 |
[20:53] | – after I broke up with you. – Yeah. | -毕竟是我离开你的 -是啊 |
[20:55] | That was rough. | 那确实很难接受 |
[20:57] | But in the end, probably the best thing | 但最终看来 那可能是 |
[20:59] | that could have happened to me. | 发生在我身上最好的事情 |
[21:00] | It forced me to take a long, hard look at my life. | 迫使我好好审视了一下自己的生活 |
[21:03] | I mean, you remember how I was. | 你也记得我以前是什么样子的 |
[21:04] | I was living in my parents’ basement, | 住在我父母家里的地下室 |
[21:06] | making you suffer my crappy band | 让你忍受我的烂乐队 |
[21:08] | by justifying it as the next Nirvana. | 我还说它会成为下一个涅槃乐队 |
[21:11] | Hey, you rocked that flannel. | 但你穿法兰绒衬衫真的棒呆了 |
[21:14] | I promised myself if I ever had another kid, | 我向自己保证 如果我再有个孩子 |
[21:17] | I would be a man they could be proud of. | 我要成为让妻儿骄傲的人 |
[21:20] | So I put away that flannel, | 所以我把法兰绒衬衫收了起来 |
[21:22] | and I applied to law school. | 申请了法学院 |
[21:24] | Well, I’m not so sure Lucy’s so proud of me, | 我不确定露西有没有为我骄傲 |
[21:27] | now that I managed to lose her again. | 毕竟我现在又把她弄丢了 |
[21:29] | Hey, don’t be ridiculous. | 别这么说 |
[21:31] | I can see how hard you’re fighting now. | 我知道你现在在努力争取 |
[21:33] | You love Lucy. | 你爱露西 |
[21:35] | That’s what’s gonna bring you back together. | 那才是让你们团圆的东西 |
[21:38] | I’m just here to push papers. | 我只是来弄弄文书工作 |
[21:42] | Thank you, Nick. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[21:44] | That actually means a lot. | 这真的意义重大 |
[21:47] | Speaking of paperwork, | 说到文件工作 |
[21:48] | there was one document missing from your files. | 你少了一份文件 |
[21:50] | It’s the court order signed by a judge | 是一份法官签署的法院命令 |
[21:52] | granting custody to Belfrey. | 把监护权判给贝尔弗莱 |
[21:57] | It wasn’t in there? | 不在里面吗 |
[21:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:59] | Things have been so chaotic. | 一切都太混乱了 |
[22:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:03] | You’ll find it. | 你会找到的 |
[22:04] | All right, we will get Lucy back, i promise. | 我们会把露西赢回来的 我保证 |
[22:23] | Wonderland. | 仙境 |
[22:25] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这里 |
[22:31] | At least that’s specific. | 至少那个具体点 |
[23:02] | My papa — Is he okay? | 我爸爸 他还好吗 |
[23:06] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[23:07] | I didn’t mean to hurt him. I didn’t think that that — | 我不是有意伤害他的 我没想到… |
[23:09] | No, he’s — he’s in good hands. | 没事 他已经被照顾起来了 |
[23:11] | – He’s gonna be fine. – You don’t know that. | -他会没事的 -你可不知道 |
[23:13] | You can’t. | 你没法知道 |
[23:15] | I better stay here. | 我最好待在这里 |
[23:16] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你想喝茶吗 |
[23:23] | Where did you get this? | 你是从哪弄到这个的 |
[23:23] | Give that back. That’s not yours. | 还给我 那不是你的 |
[23:26] | It’s my mother’s. | 是我母亲的 |
[23:28] | Oh, you’re that Ella. | 原来你就是那个艾拉 |
[23:30] | You’re Cecelia’s Ella? | 你是塞西莉亚的女儿艾拉 |
[23:32] | – You know my mother? – Oh, yes. | -你认识我妈妈 -没错 |
[23:35] | Do you know where I could find her? | 你知道我在哪能找到她吗 |
[23:36] | I have some questions, | 我有些问题要问 |
[23:38] | starting with why she never came back. | 首先要问她为什么再也没回来 |
[23:43] | That. | 那个嘛 |
[23:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:47] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[23:50] | It w– It was just another tea party, | 那只是另一场下午茶 |
[23:53] | and then the Jabberwock attacked us. | 空洞巨龙袭击了我们 |
[23:55] | Your mother fought valiantly, | 你妈妈战斗得很英勇 |
[23:58] | and in the end, I slayed it. | 最终我把巨龙杀死了 |
[24:00] | But I was the only one that survived. | 但我也是唯一一个活下来的人 |
[24:05] | My mother is dead? | 我妈妈死了 |
[24:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:11] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 你不用遗憾 |
[24:14] | That woman left her family for a tea party. | 那个女人为了一场下午茶就抛弃了家庭 |
[24:18] | She doesn’t deserve any tears. | 不值得为她流泪 |
[24:21] | You think that’s why she came into the Infinite Maze? | 你以为她来无限迷宫只是为了喝茶吗 |
[24:23] | Why else would she? | 还能为了什么 |
[24:27] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, my father had a — had a mark like that. | 我爸也有一个这样的记号 |
[24:32] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[24:34] | It’s part of the Curse of the Poisoned Heart. | 这是毒心诅咒的一部分 |
[24:37] | It appears when you’re touched by the one you can’t be with. | 你触碰了不该在一起的人 它就会出现 |
[24:41] | But if — if my father had the same mark… | 但如果我爸爸也有这样的记号 |
[24:48] | …my mother’s heart was poisoned, too. | 就说明我妈妈的心也中了毒 |
[24:53] | She never stopped loving us. | 她一直都是爱我们的 |
[24:57] | She left to protect us. | 她为了保护我们才离开 |
[24:59] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[25:01] | if your touch could kill the one you love, | 如果你碰一下你爱的人 他就会死 |
[25:04] | you’d want to be lost, too. | 你也会想离开的 |
[25:07] | But if you knew that getting near Hook would kill him, | 但如果你知道靠近虎克可能会让他死 |
[25:09] | then why would you risk it? | 你为什么还要冒这个险 |
[25:14] | I met a pretty sorceress. | 我遇见了一个美丽的女巫 |
[25:16] | She said she could cure us, but it clearly didn’t take. | 她说可以治好我们 但很明显没成功 |
[25:22] | This sorceress, what was her name? | 这个女巫 她叫什么名字 |
[25:25] | She had a funny name. | 她的名字特别好玩 |
[25:27] | Dru? Dra? Driz? | 脆 催 崔 |
[25:30] | What was it? | 是什么来着 |
[25:31] | Drizella. | 崔西里亚 |
[25:36] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[25:39] | She just had to go through the little door. | 她偏要从那个小门进去 |
[25:46] | Oh, I must say, | 我不得不说 |
[25:48] | your mother’s on to something with this freezing spell. | 你妈妈研究冰冻咒语还真是厉害 |
[25:53] | Drizella. | 崔西里亚 |
[25:54] | What are you doing in Wonderland? | 你来仙境干什么 |
[25:56] | Oh, I’m the reason we’re all here — | 我是我们所有人来这里的原因 |
[25:59] | tricked Alice into guiding us down one of her little bunny holes. | 引诱爱丽丝带我们进入了她的某个兔子洞 |
[26:03] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[26:05] | Because Wonderland has so many different poisons to choose from. | 因为仙境有那么多种毒药可供选择 |
[26:10] | My favorite? | 至于我的最爱 |
[26:12] | The one that can poison hearts — | 是那种可以给心下毒的毒药 |
[26:14] | specifically yours. | 具体说就是你的心 |
[26:24] | Is there a person attached to those legs under there? | 这双腿是谁的啊 |
[26:31] | Writer boy. | 作家小子 |
[26:32] | What the hell are you doing here on a Friday night. | 好好的周五晚上 你这是干什么 |
[26:36] | Operation Food Truck. | 快餐车行动 |
[26:38] | Am I supposed to know what that means? | 我能知道那是什么意思吗 |
[26:39] | It means that as soon as I get the engine running, | 意思是等我把引擎开起来 |
[26:41] | I’m gonna install the fryers, | 我就要装好炸锅 |
[26:42] | and then I’m gonna go in the back, | 然后我要到后面去 |
[26:43] | – and I’m gonna get the — – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | -然后我要… -等等 慢着 |
[26:44] | Does this newfound industriousness have anything to do | 你突然这么勤快 是不是因为 |
[26:47] | with a former drummer-turned-lawyer | 那个变成律师的乐队鼓手 |
[26:49] | who waltzed back into Jacinda life recently? | 最近又飘回了杰辛达的身边 |
[26:52] | No. I just thought that you two might appreciate | 不 我只是觉得你俩会喜欢 |
[26:54] | an actual working vehicle. | 一辆用得起来的餐车 |
[27:11] | You actually fixed it. | 你真的修好了 |
[27:13] | Well, your confidence in me is astounding, Sabine. | 你对我还真是有信心啊 萨宾 |
[27:18] | Jay, this is the food truck you were telling me about. | 小杰 这就是你跟我说的餐车吗 |
[27:20] | This is fantastic. | 真是太赞了 |
[27:24] | Henry, did you do all this? | 亨利 这都是你做的吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah, it’s, uh, good as new. | 是啊 焕然一新吧 |
[27:34] | It’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[27:51] | Isn’t it pretty? | 是不是很美 |
[27:55] | It’s so soft… | 如此柔软 |
[27:57] | so innocent. | 无邪 |
[28:01] | Who could guess it could cause so much pain? | 谁能想到它会造成如此多的痛苦呢 |
[28:05] | Why do you want to poison my heart? | 你为什么要对我的心下毒 |
[28:07] | So you and my step-wench can never share True Love’s Kiss. | 这样你和我的土妹妹就永远不能有真爱之吻了 |
[28:11] | I hate to ruin your fungus, | 我不想浪费了你的蘑菇 |
[28:13] | but it doesn’t look like it’s going that way, | 不过我觉得那事就不会发生 |
[28:14] | so you can put the knife down. | 所以你可以把刀放下了 |
[28:16] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我可不想冒险 |
[28:19] | I’m working on a Dark Curse, | 我在研究黑暗诅咒 |
[28:21] | and I learned a bit from your mother’s mistakes. | 而且从你母亲的失误了学到了教训 |
[28:24] | Those pesky little kisses can break curses. | 讨厌的一个轻吻就能打破诅咒 |
[28:30] | Makes you wonder what could happen | 不禁让人去想 一旦我的后妹 |
[28:33] | once my sister-maid is out of the picture. | 没用了 会怎么样呢 |
[28:38] | How ’bout we never find out? | 不如永远不会发生 |
[28:41] | Alice, do it. | 爱丽丝 动手 |
[28:43] | Have a nice trip home. | 回家一路顺风啊 |
[28:54] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[28:56] | I didn’t think you’d find me again. | 我以为你找不到我了呢 |
[28:59] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[29:01] | But when I realized you were in danger, | 但我意识到你有危险 |
[29:02] | this started to glow. | 这个就发光了 |
[29:08] | Ella, what does that mean? | 艾拉 这是什么意思 |
[29:11] | It means I’m willing to take a risk, Henry. | 这意味着 我愿意冒险 亨利 |
[29:31] | Henry, wait. | 亨利 等等 |
[29:34] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[29:36] | I know what it looked like, | 我知道现在局面看起来如何 |
[29:37] | but I don’t have feelings for Nick. | 但我对尼克没有感觉了 |
[29:39] | Well, you keep saying that, but come on. | 你一直这么说 但拜托 |
[29:40] | Why else would you be trying to impress him? | 那你为什么这么努力地想要引起他注意呢 |
[29:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[29:46] | …there is something no one knows | 没人知道我最初 |
[29:48] | about how I lost Lucy in the first place. | 是怎么失去露西的 |
[29:51] | Not Nick, not Sabine– definitely not Lucy. | 尼克 萨宾都不知道 露西也不知道 |
[29:56] | I didn’t lose custody of Lucy. | 我没有失去露西的抚养权 |
[29:58] | The case never made it to court, | 根本没有打过官司 |
[29:59] | because I gave her up voluntarily. | 因为我是自愿放弃她的 |
[30:05] | Victoria convinced me | 维多利亚说服了我 |
[30:06] | that I would lose Lucy completely | 如果我跟她作对 |
[30:09] | if I tried to fight her. | 我会彻底失去她 |
[30:11] | I should have risked it. | 我应该赌一把的 |
[30:14] | But I was scared. | 但我怕了 |
[30:17] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[30:19] | It doesn’t mean you can’t fight back now. | 但这并不意味着你现在就不能反击了 |
[30:20] | I just — I don’t know what to do. | 我只是… 不知道该怎么办了 |
[30:22] | I can’t bear Lucy finding out the truth. | 我不能让露西发现真相 |
[30:25] | You have to trust that she’ll understand. | 你得相信 她会理解的 |
[30:28] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[30:29] | But I signed away my parental rights. | 我签字交出了抚养权 |
[30:35] | It’s bad, Henry. | 这很糟 亨利 |
[30:39] | That’s why you have to tell Nick. | 所以你要告诉尼克 |
[30:41] | He’s the lawyer. He’ll know what to do next. | 他是律师 他会知道下面该怎么做 |
[30:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:45] | You’re telling me to trust the — the other man? | 你是说我应该去相信另一个男人吗 |
[30:49] | He seems like a good guy. | 他看上去是个好男人 |
[30:51] | I actually really liked him before I knew who he was. | 在知道他是谁之前 我其实还挺喜欢他的 |
[30:54] | And right now, | 而且现在 |
[30:56] | he’s the real dad that Lucy needs. | 他是露西需要的真正的爸爸 |
[30:58] | Henry, I know that things are weird between us. | 亨利 我知道我们之间有些怪异 |
[31:03] | – But I — – Jacinda, it’s all right. | -但我… -杰辛达 没关系 |
[31:05] | Maybe right now’s not the right time for us. | 也许此时此刻对我们来说不是最佳的时机 |
[31:27] | You were looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[31:28] | That’s right. Take a seat. | 是的 请坐 |
[31:34] | What does the name Rumplestiltskin mean to you? | 朗普斯金这个名字对你来说有什么意义 |
[31:41] | Rumplestiltskin? | 朗普斯金 |
[31:46] | Well, didn’t he sleep for 100 years? | 他不是沉睡了一百年吗 |
[31:48] | That was Rip Van Winkle, | 瑞普·凡·温克尔 |
[31:50] | and we’re not doing this. | 别跟我来这套 |
[31:52] | I’m awake, and so are you. | 我醒了 你也是 |
[31:55] | You’re always awake. | 你中不了咒的 |
[31:57] | And I’m sure you think | 我肯定你自以为 |
[31:58] | you have a good reason for pretending you’re not, | 假装没醒是有好理由的 |
[32:00] | but it’s time to drop it. | 但现在别装了 |
[32:02] | Drizella and Gothel are working together, | 崔西里亚和葛朵联手了 |
[32:03] | and we both know how bad that’s going to be for everyone, | 我们都知道这对所有人来说都会是灾难 |
[32:07] | including Henry, your grandson. | 包括亨利 你的孙子 |
[32:10] | My grandson? | 我孙子 |
[32:12] | I’m not even married. | 我都没结婚 |
[32:14] | Stop it! | 别装了 |
[32:15] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是玩笑 |
[32:17] | I need a partner, Gold. | 我需要搭档 戈登 |
[32:21] | And we both know | 我俩都明白 |
[32:22] | as much as I’d like to go to Storybrooke for help, | 虽然我很想去童话镇求助 |
[32:24] | that can’t be done. | 但那行不通 |
[32:26] | We can’t get there, | 我们去不了童话镇 |
[32:27] | and they can’t know we’re here. | 他们也不知道我们在这儿 |
[32:30] | It’s us against them, | 只能是我们对抗他们 |
[32:32] | and we’re here together… | 现在我们联手 |
[32:37] | …just like it used to be. | 就像以前一样 |
[32:41] | The only thing we’ve teamed up for | 我们唯一联合过的事 |
[32:44] | is a few happy hours. | 就是一起纵情喝酒啊 |
[32:50] | If you’re keeping your cover because of the Guardian, | 如果你继续掩饰是为了守卫者 |
[32:53] | it’s the wrong move. | 那就走错棋了 |
[32:55] | Belle wouldn’t want this. | 贝儿才不会想这样 |
[33:01] | Who’s Belle? | 谁是贝儿 |
[33:04] | Never mind… | 算了 |
[33:07] | Detective. | 警探 |
[33:09] | I’ll just have to find help somewhere else. | 我只能找其他帮助了 |
[33:23] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[33:25] | Henry — Henry, lad, did you find Alice? | 亨利 亨利 孩子 你找到爱丽丝了吗 |
[33:29] | We did. | 找到了 |
[33:30] | She wants you to know | 她希望你知道 |
[33:31] | that she was just trying to protect you. | 她只是想要保护你 |
[33:34] | Drizella tricked her into thinking that she was cured. | 崔西里亚骗她 让她以为自己被治愈了 |
[33:36] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[33:40] | So she could poison my heart. | 这样她就能对我的心下毒了 |
[33:45] | I’m glad to see she failed. | 很高兴她失败了 |
[33:49] | Hook, Alice wanted us to give you this. | 虎克 爱丽丝让我们把这个给你 |
[33:56] | It’s the White Knight. | 是白骑士 |
[33:58] | I gave her this to remember me by. | 我给她做个念想的 |
[34:01] | She said she doesn’t need a reminder. | 她说她不需要东西做念想 |
[34:03] | You two will be together again. | 你们一定会团圆的 |
[34:05] | She knows you’ll find the real cure. | 她知道你一定会找到真正的解药 |
[34:07] | It was worth it. | 值得的 |
[34:08] | I’d go through that pain a thousand times over | 如果能再见她一面 再受千遍 |
[34:12] | just to see her again. | 这样的痛苦也值得 |
[34:32] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[34:33] | I’m glad. | 太好了 |
[34:34] | There’s a man here. | 来了个人 |
[34:35] | He claims to know Henry. | 他说认识亨利 |
[34:37] | With the resistance, | 为了我们的起义 |
[34:38] | we can never be too careful with newcomers. | 对陌生人我们不得不格外小心 |
[34:40] | He says he knows me? | 他说认识我吗 |
[34:41] | Of course I know ya. | 我当然认识你 |
[34:44] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[34:56] | Why you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler. | 你个嬉皮笑脸 两面三刀的骗子 |
[35:01] | You got a lot of guts coming here, | 做出那种事后 |
[35:03] | after what you pulled. | 居然还有胆子来这儿 |
[35:11] | You know, one of these days | 知道不 总有一天 |
[35:13] | you’re gonna have to take me back to your land | 你得带我去你们那儿 |
[35:14] | and show me this “Star Wars” Thing. | 让我见识见识《星球大战》那东西 |
[35:16] | That’s the “Empire Strikes Back,” | 是《帝国反击战》 |
[35:17] | but close enough. | 不过差不多了 |
[35:18] | What are you doing here, Jack. | 你怎么来了 杰克 |
[35:19] | I thought you were in Agrabah. | 我以为你去阿格拉巴了呢 |
[35:21] | What are you doing here? | 那你怎么来这儿了 |
[35:22] | I thought you were going back to Storybrooke | 我以为我们逃离了巨人后 |
[35:23] | after we escaped those giants. | 你就回童话镇了呢 |
[35:25] | Yeah, I took a bit of a detour. | 是啊 我绕了道 |
[35:30] | Ella, this is Jack, | 艾拉 这是杰克 |
[35:32] | the first friend I met in this realm. | 我在这里认识的第一个人 |
[35:33] | And, Jack, this is Ella. | 杰克 这是艾拉 |
[35:47] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:48] | She’ll be out in a sec. | 她很快就出来了 |
[35:54] | What if she doesn’t want to come home | 如果她不想跟你一个抛弃了她的 |
[35:56] | with a mother who gave her up? | 母亲回家呢 |
[35:57] | Jay, you did the right thing. | 小杰 你做的是对的 |
[36:01] | Your honesty swayed the judge. | 你的真诚打动了法官 |
[36:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[36:25] | I am sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[36:27] | No, Mom. It’s — It’s okay. | 不 妈妈 没关系 |
[36:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:31] | All that matters now is that we’re together. | 最重要的是现在我们在一起了 |
[36:35] | I promise | 我保证 |
[36:36] | that I will always fight for you, all right? | 我永远会为你而战 好吗 |
[36:39] | We will always find each other no matter what. | 不管怎么样 我们永远会找到彼此 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:43] | There’s someone I want you to meet. | 我想让你见个人 |
[36:46] | This is Nick. | 这是尼克 |
[36:51] | He’s your father, baby. | 他是你爸爸 宝贝 |
[36:56] | It’s very nice to meet you, Lucy. | 很高兴认识你 露西 |
[36:58] | I’m glad you and your mom are back together. | 你和妈妈终于团聚了真好 |
[37:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:15] | Are you drunk? | 你喝多了吗 |
[37:20] | Why do people even fall in love anyway? | 为什么人会陷入爱河 |
[37:22] | It’s supremely masochistic, | 完全是自讨苦吃 |
[37:24] | it’s a colossal waste of time, | 非常浪费时间 |
[37:26] | and it’s stupid. | 而且十分蠢 |
[37:32] | You don’t believe that. | 你不是这么想的 |
[37:37] | Did something happen with Jacinda? | 你和杰辛达发生什么事了吗 |
[37:40] | More like nothing happened with Jacinda. | 不如说是什么也没发生 |
[37:47] | Maybe Lucy’s right. | 也许露西是对的 |
[37:49] | Maybe we really are all cursed. | 也许我们真的中了诅咒 |
[37:54] | Enough. | 够了 |
[37:56] | You know, you and Jacinda | 知道吗 你和杰辛达 |
[37:57] | aren’t the only ones who are stuck. | 不是唯一被困住的 |
[38:00] | Victoria Belfrey may be locked up, | 维多利亚·贝尔弗莱也许被关起来了 |
[38:02] | but we have bigger problems now. | 但我们现在有更大的麻烦 |
[38:07] | And we need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[38:08] | Problems? Help? | 麻烦 帮助 |
[38:09] | – What are you talking about? – Just trust me. | -你在说什么啊 -相信我 |
[38:12] | I’m out of options here in Hyperion Heights, | 我在海伯利安高地束手无策了 |
[38:13] | so I’m going to San Francisco. | 所以我得去趟旧金山 |
[38:15] | Okay, what the hell is in San Francisco? | 好吧 旧金山有什么 |
[38:17] | Someone Victoria Belfrey | 很多年前被 |
[38:19] | pushed out of Hyperion Heights a long time ago — | 维多利亚·贝尔弗莱赶出海伯利安高地的人 |
[38:23] | someone who can help us… | 一个能帮我们的人 |
[38:26] | Great. | 太好了 |
[38:27] | …someone who hates me | 这个人恨我 |
[38:28] | – with every fiber of their being. – Less great. | -恨我入骨 -这就不太好了 |
[38:31] | But as I said, we’re out of options. | 但我说了 我们别无选择了 |
[38:34] | And you, Henry Mills… | 而你 亨利·米尔斯 |
[38:40] | could definitely use a change of scenario. | 显然需要换个环境了 |
[38:44] | So, what do you say, hmm? | 所以你怎么说 |
[38:47] | Up for a road trip? | 出去浪一把 |
[38:49] | Well, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 说实话 |
[38:50] | I’m…pretty drunk right now, | 我现在喝多了 |
[38:53] | and I’m pretty sure | 非常确定 |
[38:54] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, | 完全不知道你在说什么 |
[38:55] | but I do love the idea | 但我喜欢 |
[38:58] | of leaving the Heights for a while. | 离开高地一阵子这个主意 |
[39:00] | And I do have the perfect playlist. | 而且我有一长串完美歌单呢 |
[39:03] | So, yeah — let’s do it. | 所以好 出发吧 |
[39:07] | Let’s hit the road. | 来个旅行 |
[39:14] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[39:17] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[39:20] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[39:22] | I thought you wouldn’t want anything to do with me, | 我以为你不会再想和我扯上关系了 |
[39:24] | after what I did for Weaver. | 毕竟我为韦弗做了事 |
[39:26] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[39:27] | He’s like a father figure to you. | 他对你就像是一个父亲 |
[39:29] | You trusted him over a stranger. | 比起陌生人 你更信他 |
[39:31] | It’s understandable. | 我能理解 |
[39:31] | Yeah, well, I thought he was good man. | 是啊 我以为他是个好人 |
[39:34] | I felt like he gave a damn about me. | 我觉得他在乎我 |
[39:39] | Now without that, | 现在没有了他 |
[39:40] | what ties me to the world? | 我和这世界还有什么关系 |
[39:43] | Well, I don’t know if I have a tether to the world, | 我不知道我和这个世界的牵连是什么 |
[39:46] | but I do have this. | 但我带来了这个 |
[39:53] | I thought we could start a weekly game — | 我之前觉得我们每周的棋赛 |
[39:55] | a way to fill the time, | 只是打发时间 |
[39:56] | now that I’ve found Eloise Gardener. | 但现在我已经找到了埃洛伊丝·加德纳 |
[39:59] | You know, I thought finding her would be it. | 我把找到她当成一生的事业 |
[40:03] | And, look, I’m relieved that she’s free, | 她自由了 我很解脱 |
[40:05] | it’s just I don’t feel… | 但我感觉不到… |
[40:10] | I don’t know what to do next that will matter. | 我不知道接下来做什么才算是有意义的 |
[40:18] | That’s the feeling — | 这种感觉 |
[40:21] | not mattering to anyone. | 对任何人都不再重要的感觉 |
[40:23] | That’s the coming-untied- from-the-world feeling. | 这种与这个世界脱轨的感觉 |
[40:26] | It’s not a good feeling. | 不是好感觉 |
[40:29] | No. | 是啊 |
[40:33] | But now maybe we’ll drift off the planet | 但现在 也许我们可以一起 |
[40:35] | in the same direction. | 飘离这个星球 |
[40:45] | Remy? | 雷米 |
[40:48] | What happened to the catering company? | 餐饮公司怎么了 |
[40:50] | Business is slow. | 生意没起色 |
[40:51] | I’m temping here while Roni’s out. | 罗尼出去了 我临时来帮忙 |
[40:53] | Oh, where did she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[40:54] | Uh, California, I think. | 加州吧 我猜 |
[41:01] | Is Henry here? | 亨利在吗 |
[41:02] | Nah, he went with her. | 不在 他和她一起去了 |
[41:04] | – He did? – Yeah, yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[41:06] | He said he needed to get away for a while. | 他说他得离开这里一段时间 |
[41:11] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[41:14] | Oh, uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:17] | It’s something I made for Henry. | 我给亨利做的 |
[41:32] | You found Anastasia. | 你找到安娜塔夏了 |
[41:35] | She was enjoying the magnificent lake views | 她在我母亲的度假屋里 |
[41:40] | of my mother’s vacation home. | 享受着美丽的湖景 |
[41:44] | So predictable. | 太好猜了 |
[41:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:49] | Now we wake your sister. | 现在我们唤醒你姐姐吧 |
[42:11] | Where the hell is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[42:18] | Mother. | 是母亲 |