时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I did some digging today. | 我今天挖出了点东西 |
[00:05] | What makes you think I’d be interested in some thing | 你凭什么觉得我会对你 |
[00:07] | that you dug up? | 从地里挖出的东西感兴趣呢 |
[00:08] | Because I didn’t dig up some thing. | 因为我挖出的不是东西 |
[00:10] | – I dug up someone. – Anastasia? | -而是一个人 -安娜塔西亚 |
[00:12] | I don’t understand She’s… | 我不知道她竟然… |
[00:14] | Perfectly preserved. | 保存得这么好 |
[00:15] | I’ve been trying my whole life to win your approval. | 我这辈子都在赢取你的认同 |
[00:18] | But now I realize I’m never going to get it | 但我现在明白我永远赢取不到 |
[00:22] | because I’m not her. | 因为我不是她 |
[00:23] | You’re most certainly not. | 你当然不是 |
[00:56] | Why’d you stop, Rapunzel? | 你怎么停下来了 乐佩 |
[01:00] | Because I found our family something to eat. | 因为我给家人找到吃的了 |
[01:03] | I’m sorry the burden falls to you | 对不起让你挑起这个重担 |
[01:04] | to look after us all. | 要照顾我们所有人 |
[01:06] | You’re a brilliant tailor, Marcus. | 你是很出色的裁缝 马库斯 |
[01:09] | Once I mend you, you’ll stitch together the life | 只要我治好你 你就能把我们的家人 |
[01:10] | we’ve always dreamed of — our family. | 我们一直以来所梦想的生活拼凑起来了 |
[01:14] | Are you sure it’s safe to go in there, Mama? | 你确定进去安全吗 妈妈 |
[01:17] | The lanterns will connect us. | 灯笼会维系着我们 |
[01:19] | You’ll see mine in there, | 你会看到我的灯笼在里面 |
[01:21] | and yours will guide me back to you here. | 而你的灯笼会指引我回到你们身边 |
[01:24] | Remember… | 记住 |
[01:26] | for my family, I’ll always find a way. | 为了家人 我总是会找到办法的 |
[01:59] | Who dares trespass in Gothel’s garden? | 谁人这么大胆踏入葛朵的花园 |
[02:04] | I’ll apologize for taking some food, | 对不起我拿了一些食物 |
[02:06] | but I won’t apologize for trying to help my family. | 但我是为了家人 我不会为此道歉 |
[02:09] | My husband is sick. | 我丈夫病了 |
[02:11] | My kids have gone two days without a bite. | 我的孩子两天都没吃东西 |
[02:12] | Many people come here in an attempt to steal my magic. | 很多人来这试图偷走我的魔法 |
[02:16] | And yet, here you are | 然而你却毫无私心地来到这里 |
[02:18] | selflessly risking my ire for radishes… | 冒着激怒我的危险 只为了一些萝卜 |
[02:24] | It’s rare to find a flower | 在自然界的杂草当中 |
[02:25] | that can grow amongst the weeds of human nature. | 能找到一朵可以生长的花朵是相当罕有的 |
[02:29] | I meant no disrespect. | 我并没有不敬的意思 |
[02:32] | I can work as payment, if that pleases you. | 如果能令你满意的话 我可以用工作来偿还 |
[02:34] | If your family is your be all and end all, | 如果你的家人就是你的一切 |
[02:36] | what would you sacrifice to give them a better life? | 为了给他们更好的生活 你会牺牲什么 |
[02:39] | I would do anything. | 我会不惜一切 |
[02:42] | Anything is something I can work with. | 不惜一切这点我可以接受 |
[02:45] | We have a deal. | 那我们说好了 |
[03:39] | There is no way out of this tower. | 这个高塔没有出路 |
[03:41] | I never agreed to this. | 我根本没同意过这件事 |
[03:43] | Oh, but you did. | 但你确实同意了 |
[03:45] | You swore to pay any price | 你发誓为了家人的幸福 |
[03:48] | for your family’s happiness. | 你愿意付出任何代价 |
[03:50] | And there’s a distinct difference | 而他们的幸福和你的幸福 |
[03:51] | between theirs and yours. | 是不一样的 |
[03:54] | They’ll come for me. | 他们会来找我的 |
[03:55] | But they’ll never find you. | 但他们永远也找不到你 |
[04:01] | Marcus! Help! | 马库斯 救我 |
[04:05] | Anastasia! Drizella! | 安娜塔夏 崔西里亚 |
[04:08] | Help me! | 救我 |
[04:22] | Orange looks better on the women on that Netflix show. | 网飞剧里的那个女人穿橙色都比你穿得好看 |
[04:26] | My wardrobe has much in common with you, as my daughter. | 你是我女儿 我们的衣品都差不多 |
[04:30] | In both cases, | 既然如此 |
[04:32] | I’m stuck with what was thrust upon me. | 我只能被迫接受强加在我身上的东西 |
[04:36] | Why are you here, Ivy? | 你来干什么 艾薇 |
[04:38] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[04:40] | That’s enough small talk. | 闲话已经说够了 |
[04:43] | You… | 你 |
[04:45] | have hidden something away from me. | 藏了一些东西不让我知道 |
[04:48] | A family heirloom, if you will. | 不如说是一件传家之宝 |
[04:51] | You want Anastasia’s body? | 你想要安娜塔西亚的躯体吗 |
[04:53] | Then I can do what you never could — | 然后我就能做你永远也做不到的事 |
[04:55] | wake my sister up. | 唤醒我姐姐 |
[04:58] | No. You want the magic within her. | 不 你只是想要她体内的魔法 |
[05:01] | And once you get it, | 一旦你得到手 |
[05:02] | we both know what you plan to do with her. | 我们俩都知道你会对她做什么 |
[05:08] | You know, I learned negotiating from you. | 我从你身上学会了谈判 |
[05:12] | I have control of all of your assets now. | 我现在控制着你全部的资产 |
[05:16] | You have no money, | 你没钱 |
[05:18] | no lawyer, no Chanel. | 没律师 没有香奈儿 |
[05:22] | Sharing Anastasia’s whereabouts | 说出安娜塔夏的下落 |
[05:24] | is the only way you can get out of here. | 是你唯一能离开这里的机会 |
[05:26] | I don’t need you to get me out of here. | 我不需要你帮我离开这里 |
[05:30] | Fine. | 那好 |
[05:32] | I’ll find her myself. | 我会自己找到她的 |
[05:34] | I have Gothel helping me now. | 我现在有葛朵帮我 |
[05:35] | I bet you do. | 当然了 |
[05:37] | You always did gravitate toward any mother figure you could. | 你总是倾向于任何一个像母亲人 |
[05:41] | And you always gravitated to the love of only one daughter. | 而你总是维护你唯一心爱的女儿 |
[05:46] | Did someone not get enough hugs? | 有人没得到足够的拥抱吗 |
[05:54] | Have fun in prison. | 祝你坐牢愉快 |
[05:58] | This isn’t the first time someone’s tried to lock me up. | 这已经不是第一次有人想要把我关起来了 |
[06:02] | Apparently, you’ve forgotten the lesson they learned. | 显然 你忘记了你所受过的教训 |
[06:06] | When it comes to my family… | 只要涉及到我的家人 |
[06:09] | I always find a way. | 我总是会找到办法 |
[06:12] | Mom, I’m so happy to be back here with you. | 妈妈 我很高兴能回到这里和你在一起 |
[06:15] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[06:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[06:18] | Got to grab your backpack for school. | 去拿书包准备上学去吧 |
[06:20] | And don’t forget — you got ballet after, okay? | 别忘了 放学后去上芭蕾舞课 |
[06:23] | Actually, now that I’m back here for good, | 其实既然我已经永远地回来了 |
[06:25] | I was wondering if we could invite Henry over | 我在想我们能不能邀请亨利过来 |
[06:27] | and share the good news with him. | 告诉他这个好消息 |
[06:30] | Let’s just see how, um… we can get through day one, | 我们先看看要怎么熬过第一天 |
[06:33] | and then we can talk about it tomorrow, okay? | 然后明天再谈说好吗 |
[06:35] | Okay, Mom. | 好吧 妈 |
[06:38] | Kid’s not gonna give up on this, huh? | 这孩子就是不放弃啊 |
[06:41] | She keeps trying to “Parent Trap” you. | 她一直和你说你们是天生一对 |
[06:43] | Real question is, when Lucy finally does | 真正的问题是 当露西最终 |
[06:45] | trick you and Mr., uh… Mixtape | 真把你和混音带先生 |
[06:47] | into some romantic spot, | 骗到一个浪漫的地方时 |
[06:50] | will there actually be any romance to play? | 你们俩会不会有浪漫的爱情呢 |
[06:53] | I don’t know what to do about Henry. | 我不知道该拿亨利怎么办 |
[06:55] | I went to Roni’s bar to see if we can try to figure things out. | 我去过罗尼的酒吧 想和他说说清楚 |
[06:59] | I heard that he took off with her to San Francisco. | 但我听说他们去了旧金山 |
[07:01] | And what’s he doing there? | 他去那里做什么 |
[07:03] | The bartender was very vague about the details. | 酒保说得含糊其辞的 |
[07:06] | He just said that Roni needed a ride. | 他只说罗尼需要人送她去 |
[07:08] | Ready to go. | 准备好了 |
[07:10] | Uh, you want to walk me? | 你送我去吗 |
[07:11] | I’d love to, Lucy. | 好啊 露西 |
[07:17] | Time to take you back. | 是时候带你回去了 |
[07:19] | Not exactly Tiffany, | 虽说不是蒂芙尼 |
[07:21] | but they are bracelets all the same. | 但也算是手镯吧 |
[07:24] | I’ve missed our talks, Detective. | 我想念我们之间的交流 警探 |
[07:27] | Did you enjoy the one with your daughter? | 你喜欢和你女儿的交流吗 |
[07:29] | To be honest, not since she was 4. | 老实说 从她四岁起就不喜欢了 |
[07:33] | I only agreed to meet with her because I knew | 我之所以同意见她 是因为我知道 |
[07:35] | it would afford me the chance to speak with you. | 这样会让我有机会和你谈谈 |
[07:38] | Oh, well, I am flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊啊 |
[07:40] | But given your… current situation, | 但鉴于你现在的情况 |
[07:44] | you don’t have very much to offer. | 你给不了什么条件 |
[07:46] | How could I forget your skill set always comes with a price? | 我怎么会忘了你的技能是有价交换 |
[07:52] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[07:54] | I need help getting to my daughter. | 我要人帮我找我女儿 |
[07:57] | The little brat was just here. | 那个小鬼不是刚来过吗 |
[07:59] | Not Ivy. | 不是艾薇 |
[08:01] | Anastasia. | 是安娜塔夏 |
[08:06] | Nobody’s here. We’re all alone. | 这里没别人 只有我们 |
[08:09] | Why pretend you’re not concerned | 你何必装作不担心 |
[08:11] | that Gothel is out of the tower? | 葛朵已经逃出高塔了 |
[08:14] | Now, you say that… | 你说得 |
[08:16] | like I should understand what all your nonsense means. | 好像我该懂你的胡话似的 |
[08:20] | Well, why don’t you let me know | 你为何不让我知道 |
[08:22] | when I do start making sense? | 我的话你是听得懂的呢 |
[08:25] | All the knickknacks you’ve been collecting, | 你一直在收集的小玩意儿 |
[08:29] | that great love you’re separated from, | 与你阴阳相隔的挚爱 |
[08:32] | that dagger you can’t seem to get rid of. | 你摆脱不了的匕首 |
[08:37] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[08:43] | How is the search for The Guardian going? | 守卫者找得怎么样了 |
[08:48] | I have all the information you’ve long sought. | 我有你一直在寻找的信息 |
[08:51] | You help me today, | 你今天帮我的话 |
[08:54] | and I’ll gladly share it with you… | 我愿意和你分享 |
[08:58] | …Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[09:07] | I’d say… | 既然如此 |
[09:12] | …you’ve got yourself a deal… | 那就一言为定 |
[09:15] | Rapunzel. | 乐佩 |
[10:33] | Remember your family. | 记住家人 |
[10:35] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[10:43] | Lovely morning, Detective. | 早上好啊 警探 |
[10:46] | How are you out of jail? | 你怎么出狱了 |
[10:48] | In a word — determination. | 两个字 决心 |
[10:50] | I didn’t get to be who I am sitting around, | 我不是那种坐以待毙的人 |
[10:52] | waiting for others to improve my odds. | 等着别人帮我完成事情 |
[10:54] | And I didn’t ask for a TED Talk. | 我也没让你做分享演讲 |
[10:55] | I asked how you managed to sidestep your charges. | 我让你告诉我你怎么躲过指控的 |
[10:59] | I’m afraid that honor goes to you. | 恐怕多亏了你 |
[11:02] | You failed to get a warrant. | 你没有搜查令 |
[11:03] | I had exigent circumstance. There was immediate danger. | 当时是紧急情况 有紧迫危险 |
[11:06] | Judge didn’t see it that way. | 法官不那么认为 |
[11:08] | Don’t you mean you made certain he didn’t? | 难道不是你让他那么想的吗 |
[11:11] | You dress it up any way you want. | 你可以包装成任何模样 |
[11:12] | I know you’re getting something out of this arrangement. | 我知道你可以从这件事中获利 |
[11:15] | Come clean with it now, or I’ll go dig it up myself. | 赶紧坦白 不然我就查个水落石出 |
[11:18] | I’d advise against that, Detective. | 我建议你别那么做 警探 |
[11:19] | Or has ignoring me not done enough damage already? | 你不听我的劝告 已经惹出不少祸了 |
[11:33] | Congratulations. You’re a free woman. | 恭喜 你自由了 |
[11:36] | Now, where’s Anastasia? | 安娜塔夏呢 |
[11:38] | It does me no good to get to my daughter | 如果没办法唤醒她就去找她 |
[11:40] | without the means to wake her. | 对我没任何好处 |
[11:42] | You and I have a few stops to make. | 我俩还要去几个地方 |
[11:52] | Jacinda, | 杰辛达 |
[11:53] | there’s a fugitive at the door for you. | 门外有个逃犯找你 |
[11:55] | What I am is a free woman in need of a manicure. | 我现在是个需要做美甲的无罪女人 |
[11:58] | New evidence is coming to light | 新证据浮出水面 |
[12:00] | that will show just who the villain is in all this. | 你们会知道谁才是这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[12:02] | And, uh, the first thing you do is come here about Lucy? | 你出来的第一件事就是来谈露西的事 |
[12:05] | Specifically about our long-standing agreement. | 主要是来谈长久计划 |
[12:08] | If you think that you are getting Lucy back — | 如果你以为你能夺回露西 |
[12:10] | I’m here to, quite literally, do the opposite. | 其实 我要做的完全相反 |
[12:13] | I am removing all claims of custody | 我要放弃监护权 |
[12:15] | and handing Lucy over to you. | 把露西交给你 |
[12:19] | Wait. Where’s the catch? | 等等 有什么条件 |
[12:20] | There is none. | 没条件 |
[12:23] | I handed you that custody paperwork years ago | 几年前我把监护文件交给你 |
[12:27] | in the hopes that you would tear it up | 希望你撕毁 |
[12:30] | and throw it back at me. | 然后扔给我 |
[12:32] | The fact that you signed Lucy over | 你把露西的监护权转给我 |
[12:34] | told me who you were as a person. | 让我了解你的为人 |
[12:37] | It was a test? | 那是测试喽 |
[12:38] | One you failed. | 你失败了 |
[12:40] | And now one you’ve passed. | 而现在你通过了 |
[12:43] | You reached out to Nick | 你找到尼克 |
[12:44] | and wisely used Lucy’s lawyer of a father | 聪明地利用了露西的律师爸爸 |
[12:48] | to clear matters up. | 处理好事情 |
[12:50] | I, for one, am glad he’s back in your life. | 至少我很开心他回到了你的生活中 |
[12:53] | I would have him thoroughly vet this. | 我会让他仔细审一遍这份文件 |
[12:55] | I think he’ll find it’s on the up and up. | 他会发现这白纸黑字很可靠 |
[12:56] | Forgive me, but, um, where is all this coming from? | 恕我冒昧 你的转变因何而起 |
[12:59] | Being locked away from the world | 被关在与世隔绝的牢房 |
[13:02] | affords one the opportunity to think about | 给了我机会反省 |
[13:04] | what’s most important, and… | 什么最重要 |
[13:07] | the answer I found… | 我发现答案是 |
[13:09] | was Lucy’s happiness. | 露西的幸福 |
[13:13] | I’m having her things sent over here, | 我会把她的物品送过来 |
[13:14] | but she’s rather fond of this little dolly. | 她非常喜欢这个小娃娃 |
[13:19] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[13:20] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:22] | Family is worth fighting for. | 为了家人奋斗很值得 |
[13:25] | I’m so very proud that you never gave up. | 我很自豪你从未放弃 |
[13:43] | They’re serving dessert in the parlor. | 客厅里有甜点 |
[13:44] | We should go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[13:46] | I can’t give up on our mother, Drizella. | 我不能放弃母亲 崔西里亚 |
[13:49] | One of these lanterns could help guide her back to us. | 有一盏天灯能指引她找到我们 |
[13:52] | It’s been six years, Anastasia. | 都六年了 安娜塔夏 |
[13:55] | I know it’s silly to believe, but… | 我知道心存信念很傻 但… |
[13:59] | something feels different about tonight. | 今晚我有不同的预感 |
[14:02] | My girls… | 女儿们 |
[14:07] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[14:13] | You’re so grown up. | 你们长这么大了 |
[14:16] | I saw the lanterns, and I knew it was you. | 我看到了天灯 我知道是你们 |
[14:26] | Rapunzel? | 乐佩 |
[14:32] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[14:36] | I searched for weeks. | 我找了好几周 |
[14:39] | All I found was your tattered cloak. | 只找到你的破斗篷 |
[14:40] | It was a trick. | 那是骗人的 |
[14:42] | A witch promised me you’d all thrive, | 一位女巫答应我你们会过得红火 |
[14:45] | but my side of the bargain | 但代价是 |
[14:45] | required me to be locked away in a tower. | 我被关在高塔里 |
[14:49] | But the love of my family helped me survive all this time. | 但对家人的爱让我挺了过来 |
[14:54] | I’m so happy I’m finally back to share it with you. | 我很高兴终于能告诉你们了 |
[15:00] | Who is that, Father? | 那是谁 父亲 |
[15:02] | Go back inside, Ella. | 进去 艾拉 |
[15:06] | What does she mean, “Father”? | 她什么意思 父亲 |
[15:11] | She’s my stepdaughter. | 她是我的继女 |
[15:18] | I had no idea that… | 我不知道… |
[15:19] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[15:27] | This is my wife, Cecilia. | 这是我妻子 塞西莉亚 |
[15:30] | Now… who might you be? | 那怎么称呼你呢 |
[15:42] | Why is it you people work | 你们这些人为什么要在 |
[15:44] | all your little lives in locked rooms | 封闭的屋子里工作 与自然隔绝 |
[15:46] | only to re-create nature’s greatness? | 又要重塑自然的伟大 |
[15:50] | It’s air freshener. | 这是空气净化器 |
[15:54] | Your mother’s entanglement with Rumplestiltskin | 你母亲和朗普斯金的”奇缘” |
[15:56] | is going to prove meddlesome. | 肯定是白费功夫 |
[15:57] | She can team up with all seven dwarves for all I care. | 就算她跟七个小矮人一起也与我无关 |
[16:01] | If we follow her, she will lead us to Anastasia. | 我们跟着她就能找到安娜塔夏 |
[16:05] | It’s a mistake to underestimate her. | 不要小看她 |
[16:07] | Are you speaking from experience? | 血泪的教训吗 |
[16:10] | Because in mine, she always takes the wrong path. | 据我所知 她总是选错路 |
[16:18] | She made her choices, | 她做了自己的选择 |
[16:19] | and now she’ll have to deal with mine. | 现在她得处理我的了 |
[16:29] | Looks like the kettle’s run dry. | 茶壶里好像没茶了 |
[16:31] | It’s your company we came for, not the tea, Mother. | 我们是来陪你的 不是来喝茶的 母亲 |
[16:34] | Right, Drizzy? | 是吧 崔西 |
[16:36] | Actually, I am thirsty. | 其实我想喝茶 |
[16:42] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[16:45] | Hi, sweeties. | 亲爱的 |
[16:46] | You ready to head back to the manor? | 你们准备好回庄园了吗 |
[16:48] | I need to speak with your mother. | 我要和你们的母亲聊聊 |
[16:52] | I’m losing them, Marcus. | 我快失去她们了 马库斯 |
[16:53] | That isn’t true. The girls love you. | 不是的 她们爱你 |
[16:56] | Anastasia doesn’t stop talking about you. | 安娜塔夏一刻不停地说着你 |
[16:58] | Drizella slips further away every day. | 崔西里亚每一天都在和我疏远 |
[17:01] | You have to give it time. | 你要给她们时间 |
[17:02] | She was so young when you left. | 你离开的时候 她还很小 |
[17:07] | Here. | 给 |
[17:09] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[17:16] | That’s my old cloak. | 是我的旧斗篷 |
[17:18] | I mended it. | 我补好了 |
[17:23] | You kept it all these years? | 这些年你一直留着吗 |
[17:37] | Rapunzel… | 乐佩 |
[17:40] | had you not made that deal that stormy night, | 如果那个风雨之夜你没有达成协议 |
[17:42] | I’d likely be dead and our girls in the streets. | 我和姑娘们可能都已经死在街头了 |
[17:47] | Our family owes all its happiness to you. | 我们的幸福都是因为你 |
[17:52] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[17:58] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[18:01] | And our girls mean everything to me. | 女儿们对我来说就是一切 |
[18:06] | But so does Ella. | 但艾拉也是 |
[18:08] | And Cecilia. | 还有塞西莉亚 |
[18:14] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:26] | You’re too strong for tears. | 你这么坚强 不该哭的 |
[18:31] | – If you’re here to put me back in your tower… – I’m not. | -如果你来是想把我重新关回高塔 -不是 |
[18:35] | In fact, I admire your resourcefulness in escaping. | 其实我很佩服你逃跑的机智 |
[18:39] | I was surprised to find my family like this. | 看到我家人如今的情况 我很震惊 |
[18:41] | The deal was honored. | 交易就是交易 |
[18:43] | They sleep every night in their cozy manor. | 他们每晚都在庄园里安睡 |
[18:46] | And yet I, myself, | 可我呢 |
[18:47] | may as well still be locked in your tower. | 可能还被你锁在高塔里呢 |
[18:49] | That was the deal. | 协议就是这么写的 |
[18:54] | You knew that I would escape eventually, didn’t you? | 你知道我最终会逃出来的 对吧 |
[18:57] | I had hopes. | 我是这么希望的呢 |
[18:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:59] | You proved pure enough to sacrifice yourself | 你向我证明了 你为家人的幸福 |
[19:02] | for your family’s happiness. | 愿意自我牺牲的决心 |
[19:04] | And now I’m curious to see | 如今我很好奇 |
[19:05] | if you’ll sacrifice someone else’s for yours. | 你是否愿意为了自己的幸福牺牲别人 |
[19:17] | Just a little something I unearthed in Wonderland. | 这是我在仙境里发现的东西 |
[19:20] | Squeeze it into Cecilia’s drink when she least expects it. | 趁塞西莉亚不注意 滴进她的水里 |
[19:26] | You can make her go away. You can have your family back. | 你就能让她消失了 你的家人就能回来了 |
[19:35] | Cecilia’s an innocent in this. I won’t hurt her. | 塞西莉亚是无辜的 我不会伤害她 |
[19:37] | I’m not that person. | 我不是那种人 |
[19:39] | If you’re truly who you believe yourself to be, then perhaps, | 如果你真是你想的这种人 那也许 |
[19:41] | over time, your path will bend towards happiness. | 假以时日 你终会获得幸福的 |
[19:45] | If not… | 如果不是… |
[19:47] | …there’s always my way. | 那就要用我的办法了 |
[20:02] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[20:03] | The paperwork’s legit. | 文件完全合法 |
[20:06] | For real? Lucy’s mine? | 真的吗 露西是我的了 |
[20:09] | Lucy’s yours. Belfrey conceded. | 露西是你的了 贝尔弗莱退步了 |
[20:12] | – Don’t mess with me. – It’s true. | -别耍我 -真的 |
[20:14] | It’s finally over. | 终于结束了 |
[20:16] | I-I wasn’t — | 我还… |
[20:18] | I wasn’t sure that it was the — the right thing to call you, | 我还不确定 打给你是不是合适 |
[20:20] | but I’m so glad I — so glad I did. | 但我真的很高兴 我打给你了 |
[20:23] | Well, that smile is worth any work on my part. | 为了你的笑容 一切工作都值了 |
[20:25] | I owe you my future life. | 我的未来都是靠你 |
[20:28] | Lucy — Lucy and me both! | 露西 露西和我都是 |
[20:30] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[20:43] | No, I, uh… | 不 我… |
[20:44] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这样的 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry. I must — must have, uh, misread the signs. | 抱歉 是我误会你的意思了 |
[20:49] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:51] | I mean, yes. | 我是说 是的 |
[20:53] | B-But I-it’s not about you. | 但不是你的原因 |
[20:56] | I am– I’m so grateful that you’re back in our lives. | 我真的很感激 你能重新回到我们的生活里 |
[21:01] | And I want you to have a relationship with Lucy. | 我也希望你和能露西好好相处 |
[21:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:47] | What are you doing, Weaver? | 你到底在干什么 韦弗 |
[23:00] | “Rollin’ Bayou.” Look at that. | 翻滚海 看啊 |
[23:02] | The little lady’s, uh, prettied up since her impound days. | 这小姑娘被买下后就被装扮升级了啊 |
[23:05] | Yep, she’s nearly ready for the big ball. | 是啊 她就快准备好出席晚会了 |
[23:08] | So, did you just come here to compliment my work? | 所以你只是来称赞我的工作吗 |
[23:10] | Not just. | 不仅如此 |
[23:11] | Uh, I have to follow up on the Cluck’s fire. | 我要再查查克拉克餐厅着火的事情 |
[23:14] | That’s weird. | 怪了 |
[23:15] | Detective Weaver followed up the other day. | 韦弗警探之前已经跟进过了 |
[23:17] | We’re working different shifts. | 我们值班时间不一样 |
[23:18] | I don’t want to bother him on his day off. | 我不想休息的时候再打扰他 |
[23:20] | Maybe you can just fill me in on what you told him. | 也许你可以再跟我说一遍 |
[23:22] | He told me about the alley door | 他说巷子门那里 |
[23:24] | that was jimmied with a knife. | 被刀撬开了 |
[23:26] | I don’t know. He said they found it in a Dumpster. | 我也不知道 他说在垃圾桶里找到的 |
[23:28] | He asked me if I recognized it. | 问我能不能认出来 |
[23:31] | Did you? | 那你认出来了吗 |
[23:32] | No. Believe me, I would remember a knife like that. | 没有 相信我 那样的刀我肯定认得出的 |
[23:35] | Can you describe it? | 能描述一下吗 |
[23:36] | Actually, I’ll do you one better. | 其实 我能做得更好 |
[23:39] | If I’m gonna be honest, it didn’t exactly feel | 要我说 这东西不像是 |
[23:41] | like the ideal item to jimmy a door with. | 用来撬门的理想工具 |
[23:44] | It was more like a — | 更像是… |
[23:47] | something out of a Tim Burton movie. | 蒂姆·波顿电影里的东西 |
[23:50] | Detective Weaver practically shoved it into my hands. | 韦弗警探几乎是把那东西塞到我手里的 |
[23:52] | He kept asking if I felt anything. | 一直问我有没有感觉到什么 |
[23:56] | What’s this all about, anyway? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[23:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:59] | But I’m gonna find out. | 但我会查出来的 |
[24:23] | You know we’re being followed, | 你知道我们从警局出来后 |
[24:25] | been with us since the police station. | 就一直被跟踪了吧 |
[24:27] | I’m aware. I’m not concerned. | 我知道 但我不担心 |
[24:30] | There’s a plan for those two. | 对付她俩 我有计划 |
[24:39] | I was rather expecting a body. | 我本以为会是具尸体呢 |
[24:42] | Glad I can still get one over on Rumplestiltskin. | 这点上能瞒过朗普斯金 我很欣慰 |
[24:56] | You’re planning a trip? | 你打算出远门吗 |
[24:57] | No. | 不是 |
[24:58] | Inside here is all I need to awaken Anastasia. | 这里面的东西能让我唤醒安娜塔夏 |
[25:01] | You seem to be jumping through a lot of hoops | 你似乎兜了太多圈 |
[25:03] | to reunite with one daughter | 去唤醒一个女儿 |
[25:05] | when the other waits just outside. | 而另一个孩子就在外面等你呢 |
[25:11] | I had a son… | 我曾有一个儿子 |
[25:13] | who thought as little of me as Ivy does of you. | 他看不起我 就像艾薇看不起你一样 |
[25:17] | But I never stopped trying to make things right with him. | 但我从没有放弃修复我们之间的关系 |
[25:21] | Good for you. | 你真棒 |
[25:23] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[25:25] | Bae… | 小比 |
[25:27] | meant the world to me. | 对我来说就是全世界 |
[25:29] | And I lost him. | 但我最后失去了他 |
[25:32] | Don’t compare your grief to mine. | 你的痛苦根本无法与我相提并论 |
[25:35] | You have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你完全不知道我经历了什么 |
[25:39] | Oh, but you see, Rapunzel… I do. | 但你知道吗 乐佩 我其实知道 |
[25:44] | And I know what it’s like to seek reunion. | 我也知道你会不惜一切和女儿团聚 |
[25:48] | There are costs involved. | 但会有代价的 |
[25:51] | And wouldn’t you have paid them? | 你难道不愿付出这样的代价吗 |
[25:53] | I did. | 我愿意 |
[25:55] | And then some. | 但远不止如此 |
[25:59] | Well, then, you know I can’t stop. | 但我不能停下来 |
[26:02] | Not now that I finally have a way. | 现在我终于找到办法了 |
[26:06] | If you have what you need, | 既然你已经得到所要的了 |
[26:08] | where’s the information you promised me on The Guardian? | 那你承诺我的守卫者的信息呢 |
[26:10] | Oh, you’ll get it… once Anastasia’s awake. | 等安娜塔夏醒了 你自然会知道 |
[26:14] | And for the record, that girl out there | 再申明一下 外面的那个女孩 |
[26:18] | hasn’t been my daughter for a very long time. | 很久之前就已经不是我女儿了 |
[26:21] | 生日快乐 崔里西亚 | |
[26:36] | You are amazing. | 你真的太棒了 |
[26:39] | You make the best lavender lemonade north of the bayou. | 你做的薰衣草柠檬水是北海湾最棒的 |
[26:41] | Marcus mentioned they were your favorite. | 马库斯说这是你最喜欢的 |
[26:43] | Well, as nice as they are, | 真的很棒 |
[26:46] | why are you working today? | 你怎么今天还工作呢 |
[26:48] | It’s your daughter’s birthday. | 这是你女儿的生日 |
[26:50] | You should be celebrating. | 你该庆祝的 |
[26:52] | Excuse me. | 我先去一下 |
[26:58] | She’s trying, you know. | 她也很努力了 |
[27:01] | I do. | 我知道 |
[27:04] | You see how well the girls get along? | 你看 姑娘们相处得多好啊 |
[27:06] | Maybe us parents should take a cue from them. | 也许我们家长也该学学 |
[27:09] | Marcus, she’s looking after my two. | 马库斯 她照顾了我的两个孩子 |
[27:10] | I’m not looking after hers. | 但我不能照顾她的 |
[27:12] | I know you see it that way. | 我知道你是这么想的 |
[27:13] | I’m alone here. | 我在这儿孤身一人 |
[27:14] | You’re really not. | 你不是 |
[27:16] | Our girls need you. | 我们的女儿们需要你 |
[27:19] | I gave Drizella a gift. She didn’t even smile. | 我送了崔里西亚一件礼物 她笑都不笑一下 |
[27:25] | It’s amazing, Mother! Thank you! Thank you! | 太美了 母亲 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[28:22] | Well, well, well. | 看啊 看啊 |
[28:24] | You certainly took your time. | 你们还真是不紧不慢啊 |
[28:26] | Where’s Victoria? | 维多利亚呢 |
[28:28] | Oh, your mother’s long gone, princess. | 你母亲早走了 公主 |
[28:31] | Piece of advice — | 听我一句 |
[28:32] | next time you want to tail someone, | 下一次想要跟踪别人 |
[28:36] | learn how to do it better first. | 先学学怎么跟踪 |
[28:38] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 我们快出去吧 |
[28:40] | Run ahead, Drizella. | 你先出去 崔里西亚 |
[28:42] | Mother Gothel needs a moment. | 葛朵妈妈需要单独聊聊 |
[28:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:47] | Talk until the sun sets if you want. | 随你聊多久吧 |
[28:50] | That one speaks too much. | 这孩子话真多 |
[28:54] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[28:55] | But she’s really bought into your, um… | 不过她真的开始把你 |
[28:59] | maternal routine. | 当成母亲了 |
[29:02] | Why is it you call yourself “Mother Gothel”? | 为什么你叫自己”葛朵妈妈” |
[29:04] | I mean, y-y-you’re no mother to them. | 我是说 你根本不是他们的妈妈 |
[29:07] | And you’re certainly no nun. | 当然也不是修女 |
[29:10] | “Mother” means different things to different people. | 母亲对不同的人来说 意义也不同 |
[29:15] | I tend to their needs, | 我迎合他们的需求 |
[29:17] | as I can tend to yours. | 我也可以帮你 |
[29:20] | I’m fine, thanks. | 我很好 谢了 |
[29:22] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[29:24] | Because life seems to have you glum nowadays. | 因为最近 你的生活好像不太如意啊 |
[29:28] | I never thought I’d see a pout on the Dark One. | 我没想到还能看到黑暗者不高兴的样子呢 |
[29:31] | Nor love in his heart. | 更没想到他心里还有爱 |
[29:35] | No, I suppose it’s a time for firsts. | 万事都有第一次嘛 |
[29:37] | How is Belle, by the way? | 顺便问一句 贝儿怎么样了 |
[29:39] | Don’t you dare… say her name. | 你胆敢说她的名字 |
[29:42] | Ooh, that struck a nerve. | 戳到痛处了啊 |
[29:46] | You know you’re never getting back to her. | 你知道你永远不可能回到她身边了吧 |
[29:48] | Not on your own. | 你一个人不行 |
[29:51] | But with me… | 但有了我 |
[29:52] | No, no. I don’t serve anyone. | 不 我不为任何人卖命 |
[29:55] | There’s nothing you can do to stop Belfrey | 你阻止不了贝尔弗莱 |
[29:57] | from waking Anastasia now. | 唤醒安娜塔夏 |
[29:59] | Rapunzel, Lady Tremaine, Victoria Belfrey, | 乐佩 特里梅因女士 维多利亚·贝尔弗莱 |
[30:03] | whatever role she’s assuming today — | 无论她今天扮演的什么角色 |
[30:07] | you neglected to ask her the cost of what she hopes to do. | 你都忘了问她 她要做的事要付出什么代价 |
[30:11] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:13] | Well, you tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[30:15] | Reawakening Belfrey’s biddy is going to cost | 唤醒贝尔弗莱的孩子要付出 |
[30:17] | the loss of an innocent’s belief. | 一个无辜者信仰的代价 |
[30:21] | If you want to tell me something, | 如果你是想告诉我什么 |
[30:23] | why don’t you just say it? | 为什么不直说 |
[30:26] | Do you have any idea… | 你知不知道 |
[30:29] | where your great-granddaughter is right now? | 你的重孙女现在在哪儿 |
[30:36] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[30:38] | What are you doing here? My mom texted me. | 你怎么来了 妈妈发短信给我了 |
[30:40] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:41] | I’m having your things sent over to her place, | 我把你的东西都送到她那儿去了 |
[30:43] | but I-I wanted to give you something myself. | 但有些东西我想亲自给你 |
[30:46] | I think I should probably go. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[30:47] | Wait. I have it right here. | 等等 我带过来了 |
[30:54] | Is that…? | 这是… |
[30:55] | Yes. You were right, Lucy. | 是的 你是对的 露西 |
[30:58] | Fairy tales are real. | 童话故事是真的 |
[31:01] | Henry’s book was real. | 亨利的书也是真的 |
[31:02] | Your family, your belief — it’s all real. | 你的家庭 你的信仰 都是真的 |
[31:07] | But you don’t know the whole story. | 但你还不知道完整的故事 |
[31:09] | Come now. I’ll tell you the rest. | 跟我来 我把剩下的告诉你 |
[31:20] | So, wait, it’s true? You’re Rapunzel?! | 等等 真的吗 你是乐佩 |
[31:24] | I thought you were Lady Tremaine, | 我以为你是特里梅因女士呢 |
[31:26] | but Rapunzel, too?! | 但也是乐佩吗 |
[31:28] | Tremaine was Marcus’ name. | 特里梅因是马库斯的姓 |
[31:29] | I took it from him when we were married. | 我们结婚后 我就用了他的姓 |
[31:32] | My mom — she is Cinderella. | 我妈妈 她是灰姑娘 |
[31:34] | I-I — I knew it! I was right! | 我就知道 我是对的 |
[31:37] | Yes, and it’s that unfettered belief | 是啊 真是这样无法束缚的信念 |
[31:39] | that makes you so special. | 让你如此特别 |
[31:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:46] | You poisoned my mom’s mom? | 我给我妈妈的妈妈下了毒吗 |
[31:49] | The witch tricked me, Lucy. She twisted the truth. | 女巫耍了我 露西 她扭曲了真相 |
[31:52] | I was blinded by what was in my heart. | 我被自己的心蒙蔽了双眼 |
[31:55] | I needed my family to be together again. | 我要我的家人团聚在一起 |
[31:57] | You must understand that. | 你必须明白这点 |
[32:02] | So…she died? | 那她死了吗 |
[32:05] | No. Gosh, no. | 不 没有 |
[32:07] | I could never hurt somebody like that, Lucy. | 我不可能那样去伤害别人的 露西 |
[32:10] | I knew the poison would only cause Ella’s mother to flee. | 我知道那样的毒会让艾拉的妈妈逃走 |
[32:14] | What I didn’t know was that Marcus would chase after her… | 但我不知道马库斯会追随她而去 |
[32:18] | to Wonderland. | 去了仙境 |
[32:20] | Eventually, he returned, | 最后他回来了 |
[32:22] | and we were reunited as a family. | 我们一家人团聚了 |
[32:24] | We even welcomed your mother in. | 我们也欢迎了你的妈妈 |
[32:26] | Unfortunately, the story didn’t end there. | 可惜 故事还没有结束 |
[32:37] | There were moments in the tower | 这样的场景 |
[32:38] | when all of this seemed so unlikely. | 在高塔里几乎不敢想象 |
[32:40] | The three of them truly do seem like sisters. | 她们三个真的就像亲姐妹一样 |
[32:45] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[32:47] | I’ve been thinking a lot | 我一直在想 |
[32:49] | about how much you’ve done for our family. | 你为我们这个家付出了多少 |
[32:55] | Sacrifice is the ultimate form of love. | 牺牲是爱的最高的表现 |
[32:57] | Hey, Ella. | 艾拉 |
[33:00] | It — It’s humbled me. | 这让我汗颜 |
[33:03] | It’s now my turn to show you just how much I value you. | 现在该轮到我让你看到 你对我有多重要 |
[33:36] | He’ll get her. | 他会救出她的 |
[33:37] | He’ll get her. | 他会救出她的 |
[33:50] | That’s Ella. | 是艾拉 |
[33:51] | Where’s our daughter?! | 我们的女儿呢 |
[33:53] | Where’s Anastasia? | 安娜塔夏呢 |
[33:54] | She’s — I couldn’t. | 她… 我救不了她 |
[33:56] | I could only grab one. | 我只能拉上来一个 |
[34:03] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[34:05] | Yes. Anastasia. | 是的 安娜塔夏 |
[34:14] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么给我看这个 |
[34:17] | I need you to see how the world really is, | 我要让你看到这个世界真实的样子 |
[34:20] | even for the people in this book. | 即使是对书中的人也是 |
[34:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[34:25] | I only ever did what the heroes you so often speak of would do. | 我只是做了你经常说的英雄该做的事 |
[34:30] | I sacrificed everything for my family. | 我为了家人牺牲了一切 |
[34:34] | And the only thing I ever got in return was pain. | 但我得到的唯一的回报就是痛苦 |
[34:38] | You were right, Lucy– Fairy tales are real. | 你是对的 露西 童话故事是真的 |
[34:40] | But sadly… happy endings aren’t. | 但遗憾的是 幸福结局却不是真的 |
[34:43] | No. | 不 |
[34:44] | Good people can get happy endings when they work at it. | 好人只要努力 是会得到幸福结局的 |
[34:48] | My family’s story is different. | 我家人的故事就不一样 |
[34:49] | I am your family. | 我就是你的家人 |
[34:51] | No, you’re not! | 不 你不是 |
[34:52] | My family’s me, my mom, and Henry, | 我的家人是我 我妈妈 还有亨利 |
[34:54] | and — and we’ll all be together. | 我们会在一起的 |
[34:56] | I believe it. | 我坚信 |
[34:57] | Well, I believed it, too. | 我也相信 |
[35:00] | For far too long. | 信了很久 |
[35:04] | And… | 但… |
[35:06] | it’s already too late, Lucy. | 已经太晚了 露西 |
[35:12] | Henry means nothing to your mother. | 亨利对你妈妈来说什么都不是 |
[35:17] | No. | 不 |
[35:24] | Your story and mine — | 你和我的故事 |
[35:27] | we’re the same. | 是一样的 |
[35:29] | Separated from those we love, | 和爱的人分开 |
[35:32] | willing to do anything to reunite. | 为了团聚不惜一切 |
[35:34] | But I’m back with my mom now. | 但我现在和妈妈在一起了 |
[35:36] | And not Henry. | 但没有亨利 |
[35:38] | He left town. He’s gone. | 他离开了镇子 他走了 |
[35:42] | And no matter how strongly you believed, | 无论你多么坚信 |
[35:44] | you failed to make him stay. | 你都没能让他留下 |
[35:47] | When your beliefs betray you, you must let them go. | 当你的信念背叛了你 你只能放手 |
[35:53] | Lucy, it’s time. | 露西 是时候了 |
[35:57] | Let your belief go. | 放手吧 |
[36:31] | You have to help her. | 你一定要帮帮她 |
[36:34] | She fell through the ice. | 她跌进了冰河 |
[36:36] | She was trying to save someone. | 她是为了救别人 |
[36:38] | What a terrible waste of a promising soul. | 多好的人啊 就这样走了 |
[36:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:45] | Locking in her last breath. | 锁住她最后的气息 |
[36:47] | As long as it remains in her lungs, | 只要她肺里还有一口气 |
[36:49] | she hangs between life and death. | 她就是在生死间游走 |
[36:52] | Thank you. She’s my everything. | 谢谢 她是我的一切 |
[36:56] | Unfortunately, gratitude alone | 不幸的是 只有感激 |
[36:58] | will not be enough to reawaken her. | 是不足以唤醒她的 |
[37:02] | This time, Anastasia’s going into the tower. | 这次 安娜塔夏要进入高塔 |
[37:04] | What? She’s done nothing wrong. | 什么 她什么都没做错 |
[37:06] | You still haven’t realized. | 你还是不明白啊 |
[37:09] | This was never a punishment. This was a test. | 这从来不是惩罚 而是测验 |
[37:12] | A test? | 测验 |
[37:13] | For long, I’ve sought after a hero pure of heart — | 这么久以来 我一直在寻找心地纯净的英雄 |
[37:16] | The Guardian. | 守卫者 |
[37:17] | Someone incorruptible by evil, | 一个能不被邪恶侵蚀 |
[37:19] | willing to sacrifice. | 甘愿牺牲的人 |
[37:21] | The tower. | 高塔 |
[37:22] | The poison. | 囚牢 |
[37:23] | When you accepted suffering to save your family, | 当你愿意为家人牺牲的时候 |
[37:26] | I thought you had the potential to be The Guardian. | 我以为你有成为守卫者的潜质 |
[37:29] | But you couldn’t resist the temptation | 但你没有抵挡住 |
[37:31] | to harm an innocent. | 伤害无辜者的诱惑 |
[37:33] | Perhaps someone else in your bloodline will do better. | 也许和你留着相同血液的人能做得更好 |
[37:38] | You put her in that tower, | 你将她关进高塔 |
[37:40] | and I will scale it brick by brick | 如果必须如此 |
[37:42] | if that’s what it takes. | 我一砖一砖也要把塔夷平 |
[37:44] | I’m sure you would. | 我相信你会的 |
[37:46] | But since your escape, | 不过你逃走后 |
[37:47] | I made a few improvements — blood magic, | 我就做了点升级 血魔法 |
[37:50] | to keep the next occupant entrapped. | 好让下一位住户无法脱逃 |
[37:55] | Say goodbye to your little girl. | 和你的女儿告别吧 |
[38:02] | Looking for something? | 找东西吗 |
[38:08] | – No. – Do it when they least expect. | -不 -趁人不注意的时候动手 |
[38:11] | Isn’t that what you told me? | 这不是你教我的吗 |
[38:12] | No. | 不 |
[38:26] | Don’t worry, my dearest. I promise… | 别担心 亲爱的 我保证 |
[38:29] | I will bring you back. | 我会救回你的 |
[38:45] | – Any sign of her? – Not yet, sir. | -找到她了吗 -没有 先生 |
[38:47] | But we found this here. | 但我们找到了这个 |
[38:50] | Are you sure you don’t want us to reach out to her mother? | 你确定不要联系她妈妈吗 |
[38:53] | That’s the one place I know she won’t be found. | 我肯定她不会去那里的 |
[39:03] | – Keep searching. – Yes, sir. | -继续找 -好的 先生 |
[39:05] | And remember — | 还有 记住 |
[39:08] | You report only to me on this matter. | 这件事只跟我汇报 |
[39:10] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:15] | I really don’t have time for you right now. | 我现在真的没空理你 |
[39:16] | Well, make time. | 那挤出点时间 |
[39:19] | Who the hell are you looking for? | 你到底在找什么人 |
[39:23] | This is my business, and, therefore, none of yours. | 这是我的事 所以与你无关 |
[39:27] | Says the guy questioning witnesses in my case. | 那你为什么问询我案子的目击证人 |
[39:31] | I’ve been in your locker. | 我去了你的仓库 |
[39:33] | You have files on half of Hyperion Heights. | 海伯利安高地一半的人 你都有档案 |
[39:36] | Now, I can’t tell if you’re a dirty cop | 现在我真的无法判断 你究竟是个脏警 |
[39:38] | or the best one I know. | 还是个尽公尽职的警察 |
[39:39] | One minute, you’re speaking to me in riddles. | 上一秒 你还在跟我打谜语 |
[39:41] | The next — the next, you’re shutting me out. | 下一秒你就什么都不跟我说了 |
[39:44] | Yet I can’t shake the feeling | 但我就是觉得 |
[39:46] | that there’s something that you want to tell me, | 你是有话想跟我说 |
[39:49] | so spit it out! | 所以快说吧 |
[39:52] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[39:55] | Much as you were with Eloise Gardener. | 就像你找埃洛伊丝·加德纳 |
[39:58] | What does Belfrey have to do with that? | 贝尔弗莱跟这件事有什么关系 |
[39:59] | I thought she could help me. | 我以为她能帮我 |
[40:02] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[40:06] | Look, this is… | 听着 这… |
[40:09] | this is really hard to put into words. | 这件事真的很难讲清楚 |
[40:14] | But I’ve been separated from my wife… | 但我和我的妻子分开了 |
[40:17] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[40:19] | And I would do anything to get to her. | 为了回到她身边 我愿意做任何事 |
[40:23] | I don’t know how else to put it. | 我不知道要怎么解释了 |
[40:25] | But this — all of this — | 但这一切 所有的一切 |
[40:29] | is in service to that. | 都是为了这件事 |
[40:32] | That is the least believable thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这是你跟我说的最不可信的话了 |
[40:34] | And yet — and yet I believe it. | 但 我相信你 |
[40:40] | Just let me help you. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[40:43] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[40:45] | So, what do we do now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[40:47] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[40:50] | Find Lucy. | 先找到露西 |
[41:06] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[41:09] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[41:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:34] | No! | 不 |
[41:37] | Lucy! Lucy! Baby! | 露西 露西 亲爱的 |
[41:39] | Lucy, no, no, no! | 露西 不 不 |
[41:46] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[41:49] | What — what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[41:53] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[41:55] | Oh, my sweet Anastasia, I saved you! | 我亲爱的安娜塔夏 我救回了你 |
[41:59] | When it comes to my family, | 为了我的家人 |
[42:02] | I always find a way. | 我总能找到办法 |