时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Drizella has always been awake. – What does she want now? | -崔西里亚一直都醒着 -她现在又想要什么 |
[00:05] | Your suffering. | 要你受罪 |
[00:07] | Regina taught me things you never would, | 瑞金娜教了你永远不会教我的东西 |
[00:09] | a little thing called The Dark Curse. | 叫做黑暗诅咒的小玩意儿 |
[00:12] | Who the hell are you looking for? | 你到底在找什么人 |
[00:14] | The Guardian. | 守卫者 |
[00:15] | The Darkness will finally rest, | 黑暗将永远熄灭 |
[00:16] | and I will be reunited with Belle. | 我就能和贝儿团聚了 |
[00:18] | I’m going to San Francisco. | 我得去趟旧金山 |
[00:19] | What the hell is in San Francisco? | 旧金山有什么 |
[00:21] | Someone who can help us. | 一个能帮我们的人 |
[00:23] | When your beliefs betray you, | 当你的信念背叛了你 |
[00:24] | you must let them go. | 你只能放手 |
[00:25] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:27] | Lucy, what’s wrong? | 露西 怎么了 |
[00:34] | No! | 不 |
[00:35] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[00:38] | Mama’s right here, baby. | 妈妈就在你身边 宝贝 |
[00:42] | I’m right here. It’s gonna be fine. | 我就在这儿 没事的 |
[00:44] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[00:52] | I’d like you all to meet… Lucy. | 我向大家隆重介绍 露西 |
[00:58] | That is amazing. Henry Mills is a father. | 太神奇了 亨利·米勒都当爸爸了 |
[01:01] | Congratulations. She looks strong. | 恭喜了 她看上去很健康 |
[01:04] | Uh, where’s my mom? She should be here by now? | 我妈妈呢 她不该早来了吗 |
[01:07] | Oh, Regina’s fine. | 瑞金娜没事 |
[01:09] | Just a little detained. | 只是被耽搁了一下 |
[01:12] | Stay away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[01:13] | Such a worried papa. | 好紧张的爸爸啊 |
[01:16] | No need to be. | 没必要的 |
[01:18] | I’m only here to deliver a message. | 我只是来传个信儿 |
[01:20] | Well, more accurately, a prophecy. | 更准确的说 是一个预言 |
[01:24] | A curse is coming. | 诅咒要来了 |
[01:26] | On your darling child’s 8th birthday, | 就在你女儿八岁生日那天 |
[01:30] | all your lives as you know them will end. | 你所知的生活将一去不复返 |
[01:33] | Perhaps you misread the prophecy, love, | 也许你理解错预言的含义了 亲爱的 |
[01:35] | because you missed the part where we defeat you. | 因为你忘了 我们会打败你 |
[01:37] | Drizella, I wouldn’t. | 崔西里亚 别动手 |
[01:40] | Look down. | 看下面 |
[01:52] | This is blood magic. | 是血魔法 |
[01:54] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[01:55] | With a spatter of my blood, of course. | 当然是用了我的血 |
[01:59] | I simply can’t have you casting the curse, dear. | 我只是不能让你下咒 亲爱的 |
[02:02] | This changes nothing. | 这什么也改变不了 |
[02:04] | In eight years, I’ll be back, | 八年后 我会回来的 |
[02:06] | and you’ll learn what true suffering is. | 到那时 你就会知道真正的痛苦是什么 |
[02:32] | Thank you all for coming to celebrate | 谢谢大家前来 |
[02:34] | the birthday of a special little girl, | 庆祝这个特别的小姑娘的生日 |
[02:38] | and to remember how lucky we are | 同时也铭记我们今天的幸福生活 |
[02:40] | to live in a time of peace and prosperity. | 生活在和平昌盛的年代 |
[02:43] | Thank you, Aunt Tiana. | 谢谢你 蒂安娜阿姨 |
[02:45] | I mean, Queen Tiana. | 我是说 蒂安娜女王 |
[02:49] | Can I light the candles? | 我能点亮蜡烛了吗 |
[02:51] | Oh, no, that’s my job. | 不 那是我的活儿 |
[02:57] | Now, make a wish. | 现在许愿吧 |
[03:07] | What the bloody hell is that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:22] | Look at all this. | 看看啊 |
[03:25] | Cake, presents, family. | 蛋糕 礼物 家人 |
[03:29] | Did you really think this would be a day of celebration? | 你们真以为今天是庆祝日吗 |
[03:33] | Don’t try anything, love. | 别搞鬼 亲爱的 |
[03:35] | There’s no way you can fight all of us alone. | 你一个人不可能打过我们的 |
[03:38] | Who says I’m alone? | 谁说我是一个人了 |
[03:53] | That’s impossible. Blood magic can’t be broken. | 不可能 血魔法不可能被打破的 |
[03:56] | Not by any single person, | 一个人是不行 |
[03:58] | but together, this family can do anything. | 但同心协力 我们家族就可以 |
[04:02] | Come, Drizella. | 起来吧 崔西里亚 |
[04:03] | In days, here, the prophecy shall be fulfilled. | 假以时日 预言就会在这儿实现了 |
[04:07] | Your curse will be cast. | 你的诅咒将完成 |
[04:10] | The suffering shall begin. | 痛苦将会开始 |
[04:37] | She’s gonna be fine, Jay. | 她会没事的 小杰 |
[04:39] | She’s the toughest kid I know. | 她是我见过的最坚强的孩子 |
[04:42] | Do you want to call anyone? | 你要打给谁吗 |
[04:43] | Nick or Henry? | 尼克 还是亨利 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I should call them. | 是啊 我该打给他们 |
[04:46] | And I’ll call Detective Rogers. | 我会联系罗杰斯警探 |
[04:48] | Maybe he can help us figure out where Lucy was today, | 也许他能查出露西今天去了哪儿 |
[04:50] | what she was doing. | 干了什么 |
[04:51] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[04:54] | That would mean a lot. | 这对我意义重大 |
[04:55] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[04:57] | Oh, honey, don’t worry, okay? | 亲爱的 别担心 好吗 |
[04:59] | Look, one way or another, | 不管怎么样 |
[05:01] | we are going to find out what happened. | 我们一定会查清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:13] | Your daughter looks quite peaceful. | 你女儿看上去很平静啊 |
[05:17] | She’s adjusting to this strange, new world, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 她这儿正在适应这个奇怪的新世界 |
[05:21] | I never would have helped you | 如果我知道代价是露西的话 |
[05:23] | had I known Lucy was gonna pay the price. | 我绝不会帮你的 |
[05:25] | But you did help me | 但你确实帮了我 |
[05:27] | because you were desperate to find the Guardian. | 因为你太急于找到守卫者了 |
[05:30] | And I did find her. | 我也找到了 |
[05:31] | She’s right there in this room. | 她就在这间屋子里 |
[05:33] | No, my daughter is not your Guardian. | 不 我女儿不是你的守卫者 |
[05:36] | Gothel believed she was… | 葛朵相信她是 |
[05:37] | …and I’d like to find out for myself. | 我会自己查出来的 |
[05:40] | And if I’m right, | 如果我是对的 |
[05:41] | her magic may be able to save Lucy, | 她的魔法也许能救露西 |
[05:45] | but not if she dies today. | 但前提是她不会今天丧命 |
[05:47] | Drizella and Gothel are still out there, | 崔西里亚和葛朵还在外面 |
[05:50] | and I very much doubt they’ve given up. | 我想她们不会善罢甘休的 |
[05:53] | You have no choice but to let me protect her. | 除了让我保护她 你别无选择 |
[06:15] | Henry, is everything all right? | 亨利 一切还好吧 |
[06:17] | I missed a call from Jacinda, and now she’s not picking up. | 我没接到杰辛达的电话 现在她不接电话了 |
[06:21] | I just… I don’t know. | 我就是… 不知道 |
[06:23] | I feel like something’s wrong. | 我感觉有什么地方不对劲 |
[06:24] | Well, if she needs you, that woman is not shy. | 如果她需要你 那女人可不会害羞 |
[06:27] | Put your phone away and focus. | 把手机放下 专心点 |
[06:28] | We came here for a reason. | 我们来这儿是有原因的 |
[06:30] | Now… | 现在… |
[06:33] | put these on. | 把这穿上 |
[06:40] | Now I’m even more confused. | 现在我更困惑了 |
[06:41] | Did I just drive halfway down the West Coast to work my quads? | 我开了这么远到西海岸就为了锻炼股四头肌吗 |
[06:43] | Just play along and pretend you love every second of it. | 乖乖配合 假装你享受每一刻就好了 |
[06:48] | Good morning, beautiful souls. | 早上好 美丽的各位 |
[06:50] | This is the person we’re looking for. | 这就是我们一直在找的人 |
[06:52] | You’re all about to sweat like your life depends on it. | 你们马上都要汗流如注啦 |
[06:57] | All right, my cycling monkeys. | 好吧 我骑车的猴子们 |
[06:59] | Grab onto your bikes and fly! | 抓紧你们的车 起飞吧 |
[07:20] | Hey, Luce. | 露西 |
[07:22] | We hope Drizella didn’t scare you. | 我们希望崔西里亚没有吓到你 |
[07:25] | We stopped her once, we can stop her again. | 我们阻止过她一次 这次也会打败她 |
[07:28] | – Okay? – That’s right. | -好吗 -没错 |
[07:29] | We have a plan to make sure the curse can’t hurt us. | 我们有个计划 能确保诅咒不会伤到我们 |
[07:33] | Yeah. And you’re a part of it. | 是的 而你也是计划中的一部分 |
[07:34] | Does that mean I get a sword? | 你是说我能拿到一把剑了吗 |
[07:37] | One thing at a time, sweetheart. | 事情一步步来 亲爱的 |
[07:39] | Why don’t you start packing, all right? | 不如你先收拾行李吧 好吗 |
[07:48] | I don’t know about this, Henry. | 我不确定 亨利 |
[07:51] | Are we doing the right thing? | 我们这么做对吗 |
[07:53] | If Regina can’t stop the curse, | 如果瑞金娜无法阻止诅咒 |
[07:55] | it’s the only way to keep her safe, | 这是唯一能保她安全的办法 |
[07:58] | to keep all of us safe. | 能保我们所有人安全 |
[08:06] | 翡翠农场 在家千日好 出门事事难 | |
[08:35] | I’m impressed. | 真是厉害 |
[08:39] | You’re getting good. | 你越来越棒了 |
[08:43] | Aunt Regina. | 瑞金娜姨妈 |
[08:44] | Oh, Aunt Regina, I’m so sorry. | 瑞金娜姨妈 真对不起 |
[08:46] | I thought you were an intruder. | 我还以为你是入侵者 |
[08:48] | Well, luckily, she’s got her father’s aim. | 幸运的是她的准头跟她父亲一样糟 |
[08:50] | Those were warning shots, weren’t they? | 刚刚只是热身 是不是 |
[08:52] | Yes, of course, Mother. Just warning shots. | 当然了母亲 只是用来热身的 |
[08:54] | Zelena, it is so good to see you. | 塞琳娜 见到你真高兴 |
[08:57] | And Robin? You’re, what, 23 now? | 还有罗宾 你现在得有23岁了吧 |
[09:01] | 25. | 25岁了 |
[09:02] | She sure has grown up fast. | 她长得真快啊 |
[09:04] | – Not in our realm. – Right. | -在我们的国度里不算快 -也是 |
[09:06] | Well, I’m not here to discuss timelines. | 我来可不是探讨时间线的 |
[09:09] | Drizella’s free. | 崔西里亚自由了 |
[09:11] | And she’s trying to cast the curse. | 她试图施放她的诅咒 |
[09:13] | She was rescued by some creatures. | 她被某些怪物所救 |
[09:16] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[09:17] | They look like shadows in cloaks, | 他们看着好像穿着斗篷的阴影 |
[09:19] | but they scream like hyenas. | 但像鬣狗那样嚎叫 |
[09:20] | You know them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[09:22] | They’re not creatures. They’re witches. | 他们不是怪物 是女巫 |
[09:24] | It’s a dark coven, and one that I was invited to join. | 那是个黑女巫集会 我还收到过入会邀请 |
[09:28] | This was dropped off on my porch yesterday. | 昨天有人把这个放在我的门廊里 |
[09:30] | Have you seen it before? | 你之前见过这个吗 |
[09:31] | It’s a symbol of the Coven of the Eight. | 这是八巫会的标志 |
[09:33] | When it comes to witches, they’re the worst of the worst. | 她们可个个都是黑女巫中的翘楚 |
[09:36] | If they’re here, I have to warn — | 如果她们来了 我就得警告… |
[09:37] | No, don’t worry. | 不 别着急 |
[09:38] | Look, darling, we’ll warn everyone, okay? | 亲爱的 我们会警告所有人的 好吗 |
[09:40] | We’ll protect our loved ones. | 我们会保护我们爱的人 |
[09:42] | She’s got a case of young love. | 她现在有心上人了 |
[09:44] | Well, then, all the more reason to get going. | 那么又多了一个行动的理由 |
[09:49] | Hook’s looking for Rumple, but… | 虎克在找朗普 不过… |
[09:51] | Well, you know how he is. | 你也知道他怎么回事 |
[09:53] | So, I say we fight witches with witches. | 要我说 我们用女巫来对抗女巫 |
[09:59] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[10:04] | Let me get my wand. | 我去拿我的魔杖 |
[10:13] | What the hell are you doing here, Roni? | 你来这儿干什么 罗尼 |
[10:14] | This is my happy place, | 这儿是我的开心地 |
[10:16] | and you are the epicenter of my unhappiness. | 而你是我所有不幸的大集合 |
[10:18] | Yes, no, I-I know. | 是 我懂 |
[10:22] | Um, I’m sorry to barge in like this, | 很抱歉就这么闯进来 |
[10:23] | but, uh, we — we really loved your class. | 但我们… 我们真的很喜欢你的课 |
[10:28] | Big time. Very inspiring. | 美好时刻 振奋人心 |
[10:31] | – Very. – Hi. | -真的 -你好 |
[10:33] | Whoever you are, stop talking. | 不论你是谁 都给我闭嘴 |
[10:35] | Be somewhere else. | 哪儿凉快哪儿待着去 |
[10:36] | Great. Glad I came all this way. | 好极了 我大老远来一趟好开心啊 |
[10:42] | Who’s that? New boyfriend? | 他是谁 新男朋友吗 |
[10:43] | Hmm? No. No! God, no. | 不 不 天啊才不是 |
[10:46] | No, no, no, no. He’s, uh… | 不不不不 他是… |
[10:48] | He’s just someone who needed help. | 他是个需要帮助的人 |
[10:50] | And what do you need, Roni? | 那你又需要什么 罗尼 |
[10:53] | Why are you even here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[10:54] | Because every time I see your face, | 因为每次我看到你的脸 |
[10:57] | I see the bitch that ruined my daughter’s life. | 就想到你是毁了我女儿一生的人 |
[10:58] | I didn’t ruin her life. | 我没有毁掉她的一生 |
[11:01] | You gave her a job at the bar, | 你给了她一份在酒吧的工作 |
[11:02] | a ticket to Amsterdam, | 一张去阿姆斯特丹的票 |
[11:04] | and the idea that only losers get an education. | 还有只有失败者才要受教育的想法 |
[11:06] | And now, instead of going to Vassar, | 现在本该去瓦萨学院读书的她 |
[11:08] | she’s at a foam party in Phuket | 却在普吉岛参加泡沫派对 |
[11:10] | and probably never coming home because Mum… | 而且可能永远都不回家了 因为妈妈… |
[11:14] | just isn’t as cool. | 没那么酷 |
[11:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:20] | But I don’t think you understand the whole story here. | 但我想你并不知道事情的全貌 |
[11:27] | Hey, let’s grab a drink. | 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[11:29] | Okay? Just one. | 好吗 就一杯 |
[11:32] | For old time’s sake? | 为了以前的交情 |
[11:34] | Never. | 绝不 |
[11:44] | I got to get home. | 我必须得回家了 |
[11:46] | Hm? What? Why? | 什么 怎么了 |
[11:47] | It’s Lucy. She’s in the hospital. | 是露西 她进医院了 |
[11:49] | No one knows what’s wrong with her. | 没人查的出究竟怎么回事 |
[11:50] | I’m — I’m getting on the first plane to Seattle. | 我坐回西雅图的第一班飞机回去 |
[11:51] | Do you want to come with? | 你要跟我一起吗 |
[11:52] | I-I really wish I could, but I… | 我真的希望我能去 但我… |
[11:59] | I can’t explain it. Kelly’s really important. | 我没法解释 凯莉真的很重要 |
[12:02] | I will be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶去的 |
[12:03] | I promise. But you go. | 我发誓 但你先去 |
[12:05] | Go be with them. | 去陪着她们 |
[12:08] | Be with your fam– | 陪着你的家… |
[12:10] | Help Jacinda. | 帮帮杰辛达 |
[12:13] | Here. | 给 |
[12:32] | Rumplestiltskin, we need your help. | 朗普斯金 我们需要你的帮助 |
[12:35] | Gothel has freed Drizella. | 葛朵放出了崔西里亚 |
[12:36] | The prophecy is coming true. | 预言要成真了 |
[12:38] | Surely you’ve got some kind of magic | 你肯定有魔法 |
[12:39] | that can stop this curse. | 可以阻止这个诅咒 |
[12:41] | Well… I do have this. | 我倒是有这个 |
[12:45] | A white elephant. | 一头白色的大象 |
[12:47] | Are you familiar with the expression? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[12:49] | A name we give to things | 我们用来描述那些 |
[12:50] | that have outlived their useful lives, | 耗尽了它们有用的生命 |
[12:53] | and yet persist. | 但还屹立不倒的东西 |
[12:56] | And I find that personally quite moving. | 我觉得这样的精神很令人感动 |
[12:58] | Enough games. | 游戏结束了 |
[13:00] | Will this help stop the curse from happening? | 这个东西能帮我们阻止咒语吗 |
[13:02] | Stop it? No, deary. | 阻止 不行 亲爱的 |
[13:03] | Nothing can stop it. | 没有东西可以阻止诅咒 |
[13:05] | But when the curse comes, | 但诅咒发生的时候 |
[13:07] | that can keep your most precious relationship intact. | 这个可以维持你们珍贵的关系完好无损 |
[13:11] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[13:14] | So we will remember who we are? | 所以我们会记得我们是谁 |
[13:16] | No. | 不 |
[13:17] | Your memories will be replaced. | 你们的记忆会被替代 |
[13:19] | But in the random tumult of the curse, | 但在诅咒的变化中 |
[13:21] | it ensures you will still be father and daughter. | 它会保证你们还是父亲和女儿 |
[13:25] | You’re doing this for me? | 你这么做是为了我 |
[13:28] | I’m doing it for her. | 我这么做是为了她 |
[13:33] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[13:40] | Are you sure this is still where you want to be? | 你确定你想待在这里吗 |
[13:42] | Knowing what he gave up for me, | 知道他为我放弃了什么吗 |
[13:45] | I owe it to him to stay by his side. | 我要陪他 这是我欠他的 |
[13:48] | And who knows, | 谁知道呢 |
[13:51] | maybe our cursed memories would be better. | 也许我们被诅咒的记忆会更好 |
[13:57] | Fewer trees and walls in the way. | 也许我们彼此之间就没有那么多阻碍了 |
[14:00] | Yes. | 也许吧 |
[14:02] | But, Papa, if it happens, I will lose her. | 但爸爸 如果诅咒发生了 我会失去她 |
[14:04] | Don’t say that, love. Don’t. | 别这么说 亲爱的 别 |
[14:07] | True love can win out over so much more. | 真爱可以战胜一切 |
[14:11] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[14:15] | Please give this to her for me. | 请帮我把这个给她 |
[14:18] | I don’t have one for you, but you already know how I feel. | 我没有给你写 但你知道我怎么想的 |
[14:25] | I’ll deliver it. | 我会帮你带到的 |
[14:28] | But I’m gonna do my best to make sure | 我会尽我所能确保 |
[14:29] | that nothing parts any of us. | 没有任何东西可以把我们分开 |
[14:31] | I hope that’s enough. | 我希望这就够了 |
[14:34] | Take it. | 接受吧 |
[14:50] | Anything you can remember | 如果你记得什么昨天 |
[14:51] | about seeing this girl around yesterday. | 见到这个女孩的事情 告诉我 |
[15:00] | Things disappear if you don’t look at them quick enough. | 如果你不赶快看的话 东西就会消失 |
[15:01] | Tilly, I don’t have time for riddles. | 蒂莉 我没有时间猜谜 |
[15:03] | There’s a little girl in the hospital. | 医院里有一个小女孩 |
[15:04] | This is bigger than a little girl. | 这事比一个小女孩重要多了 |
[15:06] | Do you remember that symbol from Eloise’s notebook? | 你记得埃洛伊丝笔记本里的记号吗 |
[15:09] | And the dead man’s tattoo. I’d hardly forget it. | 还有那个死去男人的纹身 我不会忘记的 |
[15:15] | Then look before it disappears. | 那就在它消失前快看看 |
[15:24] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[15:34] | I came as soon as I got your message. | 我收到你消息之后就赶来了 |
[16:10] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 |
[16:12] | I waited for you, | 我在等你 |
[16:13] | and you’ll be glad I did, | 你也会庆幸我在等你 |
[16:15] | because I know deep down | 因为我知道你马上就会发现 |
[16:16] | underneath all that overwhelming anger and resentment, | 你心底那些难以抑制的愤怒和怨恨 |
[16:19] | you’ll soon see that all of this was meaningless. | 完全没有任何意义 |
[16:22] | – It wasn’t meaningless. – You’ll see. | -那不是没有意义的 -走着瞧 |
[16:24] | You’ll remember. | 你会想起来的 |
[16:28] | You know, we were like sisters. | 我们曾经就像姐妹一样 |
[16:31] | I’m sorry I ever felt that way. | 抱歉我从没这么觉得 |
[16:35] | You need a drink. | 你需要来一口 |
[16:40] | I’d rather have some of that cucumber-mint-honey lavender water | 如果能让你走开 我宁愿喝一些黄瓜薄荷蜂蜜味的 |
[16:42] | if it will make you leave me alone. | 薰衣草水 |
[16:47] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:49] | I am not leaving | 你不跟我好好喝一杯 |
[16:51] | until you have a real drink with me. | 我是不会走的 |
[17:12] | I wish I had the cucumber-mint-honey lavender water. | 我倒希望我喝的是黄瓜薄荷蜂蜜味的薰衣草水 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | Okay, I’ve never been great at subtle. | 好吧 我从不擅长煽情 |
[17:22] | We’re cursed. | 我们被诅咒了 |
[17:23] | You don’t remember it, but we really are sisters. | 你不记得了 但我们真的是姐妹 |
[17:25] | Evil Queen, Wicked Witch. | 巫后 邪恶女巫 |
[17:27] | What are you talking ab– | 你在说什么啊 |
[17:35] | Sister. | 妹妹 |
[17:35] | There’s only one name I can think of — Robin. | 我只能想到一个名字 罗宾 |
[17:38] | We’re not done, Regina. | 我们还没完呢 瑞金娜 |
[17:39] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[17:49] | Zelena? | 塞琳娜 |
[17:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[17:54] | Oh, Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[17:58] | I teach pedaling. | 我教动感单车啊 |
[18:00] | Oh, Zelena. Thank God. | 塞琳娜 谢天谢地 |
[18:03] | Oh. Oh, I was cursed. | 我被诅咒了 |
[18:05] | To be a hippie! | 变成了个嬉皮士 |
[18:06] | Listen to me. We have a problem. | 听着 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:10] | Gothel’s out, | 葛朵被放出来了 |
[18:11] | and Lucy’s in terrible danger. | 露西很危险 |
[18:13] | Things have been changing so fast. | 事实变化万千 |
[18:14] | I need you to come back with me to Hyperion Heights. | 我需要你跟我回海伯利安高地 |
[18:16] | Yeah, you’re right. Someone needs to pay for this. | 你说的没错 得有人为此付出代价 |
[18:20] | I am so glad you’re back. | 你回来真是太好了 |
[18:25] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[18:27] | It’s just my — | 只是我的 |
[18:28] | my curse persona, Kelly. | 我受诅咒的人格 凯莉 |
[18:32] | I mean, I had a life here. | 我在这有自己的生活 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I know. I saw it. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[18:36] | But it’s time to leave all that behind. | 但现在要把这些忘在脑后 |
[18:38] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[18:41] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[18:48] | I’m getting married. | 我就要结婚了 |
[19:00] | Now, I’ve performed this test many times. | 这种测试我做过很多次了 |
[19:04] | Carried these blades a long way. | 我一直带着这些匕首 |
[19:07] | It’s quite simple. | 很简单 |
[19:09] | All you have to do | 你只需要 |
[19:10] | is tell me which one of these has magic. | 这些匕首里的哪一把拥有魔法就可以 |
[19:24] | Is it that one? | 这是一把吗 |
[19:26] | No. It isn’t. | 不是 |
[19:47] | I think maybe it’s in there. | 我觉得可能是在那里 |
[20:05] | I don’t want power if it’s gonna do things like that. | 如果一定要那么做的话 我宁愿自己没有能力 |
[20:07] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要怕 |
[20:09] | This power can be used to help people, | 这种能力可以用来帮助他人 |
[20:12] | to heal people. | 治愈他人 |
[20:14] | In fact, there’s a little girl | 事实上 有一位小女孩 |
[20:17] | who desperately needs your help. | 现在正迫切地需要你的帮助 |
[20:20] | So, if you’re ready, | 如果你准备好的话 |
[20:22] | it’s time to show what you can do. | 让我们看看你的能耐 |
[20:31] | He’s a good bloke, Regina. | 他是个好男人 瑞金娜 |
[20:34] | A real solid, regular guy. | 一个非常可靠正直的男人 |
[20:36] | And I may have been cursed, but… | 我或许被诅咒了 但… |
[20:40] | I was happy. | 我很幸福 |
[20:41] | Well, after we save Lucy | 等我们把露西救出来 |
[20:45] | and dispatch Gothel and Drizella, | 解决了葛朵和崔西里亚之后 |
[20:47] | maybe you can come back here and marry him then. | 或许你能回来再嫁给他 |
[20:49] | Regina, how can I promise to be faithful and true | 瑞金娜 如果我骗了他 |
[20:51] | if I’m lying to him? | 又怎么向他承诺我的忠诚呢 |
[20:53] | It’s no longer me, but it is also me. | 我已经不是我了 但我还是我 |
[20:56] | It’s like I’m both. | 我就好像两个人一样 |
[20:58] | I mean, I still love him. | 我还爱着他 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry, Zelena. | 我很抱歉 塞琳娜 |
[21:03] | Coming here was a big mistake. | 我就不该到这来 |
[21:06] | You have a life. | 你有自己的生活 |
[21:09] | I don’t mean to screw it up. | 我不想搅乱你的生活 |
[21:10] | No, you’re not. L-Listen. | 你没有 听着 |
[21:13] | Look, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:16] | And we have to save our family | 我们要拯救我们的家庭 |
[21:19] | and our people, | 和人民 |
[21:20] | no matter what it means personally. | 不管它对我个人造成什么影响 |
[21:24] | I mean, that’s what heroes do, right? | 这才是英雄该做的 对吧 |
[21:31] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:52] | She’s so still right now. | 她还是一点生气都没有 |
[21:55] | It’s not right. | 不该这样的 |
[21:58] | She’s a great kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[22:01] | I just wish I could do more. | 真希望我能多做点什么 |
[22:06] | Well, maybe you could read to her. | 或许你可以读书给她听 |
[22:17] | From the second she saw the book you wrote, | 她一看到你写的那本书 |
[22:19] | she needed to have it. | 就想要拥有 |
[22:21] | Whenever she looked at it, it gave her strength. | 每次阅读那本书 都能带给她力量 |
[22:24] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | I know exactly what part to read, too. | 我也知道我该读哪部分 |
[22:56] | This is the oldest part of this realm — | 这是这个国度最古老的地区 |
[22:58] | the original Enchanted Forest. | 魔法森林 |
[23:01] | This tree has the same magic that took my mom to Storybrooke. | 这棵树有送我妈妈回童话镇的魔力 |
[23:04] | How did you find this one tree | 你是怎么找到这棵树的 |
[23:05] | with so many regular trees around it? | 周围这么多树都长得一样呀 |
[23:11] | I had some help from an old friend. | 我得到了一位老朋友的帮助 |
[23:13] | Lucy, this is Tiger Lily. | 露西 这是老虎莉莉 |
[23:15] | She’s from Neverland, and she’s a fairy. | 她从梦幻岛来 是一位仙子 |
[23:18] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:19] | Pleased to meet you, Lucy. | 很高兴见到你 露西 |
[23:21] | I found Geppetto’s axe. | 我找到了盖比特的斧头 |
[23:24] | I think this should be up to the task. | 我觉得它能派上用场 |
[23:27] | What are you going to do? | 你们要干什么 |
[23:29] | Why are you cutting it down? | 你们为什么要把它砍下来 |
[23:30] | Okay. Lucy, remember the wardrobe? | 露西 你还记得那个衣橱吗 |
[23:33] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[23:37] | Lucy, it’s okay. | 露西 没事的 |
[23:38] | It’s okay. This is a last resort. | 没事的 我们没有别的办法了 |
[23:41] | If the curse happens, | 如果诅咒发生 |
[23:43] | you and I go to the Land Without Magic before it hits. | 我们要在它发生之前去到没有魔法的世界 |
[23:46] | Then we find our people. | 然后找到我们的人民 |
[23:50] | And with this book, | 凭借这本书 |
[23:53] | we can help them believe again. | 我们可以帮他们重拾信仰 |
[23:56] | It’ll be dark soon. You should get to work. | 天马上就要黑了 你该干活了 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:00] | Take Lucy to your place to sleep, okay? | 把露西带到你家休息一下 好吗 |
[24:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[24:06] | Just believe in me. | 相信我 |
[24:53] | Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[24:56] | What is it, Father? | 怎么了 父亲 |
[24:57] | It’s time. They found us. | 时候到了 他们找到我们了 |
[24:59] | Don’t be frightened. It’ll be all right. | 别害怕 不会有事的 |
[25:01] | I’ll stay behind, give you time to escape. | 我会留下 给你时间逃跑 |
[25:03] | No, I won’t leave you. | 不 我不丢下你 |
[25:05] | – I’ll help you fight. – No, no, you can’t. | -我帮你战斗 -不 不行 |
[25:08] | You have to make sure it stays safe. | 你得确保它的安全 |
[25:10] | You have it, don’t you? | 在你这儿吧 |
[25:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:13] | Oh. Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[25:16] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[25:17] | Don’t worry about me. You need to go. | 别担心我 你得走了 |
[25:19] | – I… – I know. | -我… -我知道 |
[25:21] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[25:24] | Go. Go! | 快走 快走 |
[25:43] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[25:44] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[25:46] | What are you doing back here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[25:48] | They got him — the witches. | 她们抓住他了 女巫们 |
[25:49] | They got father. | 他们抓走了父亲 |
[25:50] | Then we have to get him back. | 那我们得救他 |
[25:51] | Go. I’ll stay with Lucy. | 去吧 我陪露西 |
[25:53] | Nothing will happen to her. | 她不会有事的 |
[25:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:57] | This is exactly what Drizella wants — | 这正是崔西里亚的目的 |
[26:00] | to distract us from stopping this curse. | 让我们从阻止诅咒的事上分心 |
[26:02] | And if we don’t, nothing will matter. | 我们要不受干扰 其他的都不重要 |
[26:08] | Not even Henry. | 亨利也一样 |
[26:40] | I have waited so many years to cast this curse. | 我为了施下诅咒 等了这么多年 |
[26:46] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[26:50] | You finally found a mother figure. | 你终于找到一个妈妈了 |
[26:55] | You do realize that she’s just using you. | 你应该明白 她是在利用你吧 |
[26:58] | You can’t control me anymore. | 你控制不了我了 |
[27:01] | Now I’m going to control you. | 现在要轮到我来控制你了 |
[27:04] | You see, in this new land, | 知道吗 在新大陆上 |
[27:06] | you’re going to think that you cast this curse. | 你会觉得是你施下了诅咒 |
[27:11] | Why the hell would I cast a curse? | 我为什么要施咒 |
[27:13] | To save Anastasia, of course. | 当然是为了救安娜塔夏 |
[27:16] | You’re going to think that you did all of this | 你会以为你是为了她 |
[27:19] | to help her, | 做下这一切 |
[27:20] | when actually, you’ll be in service to me. | 但其实 你是我的奴隶 |
[27:24] | And then, I’m going to rip her from your arms… | 之后 我会把她从你身边夺走 |
[27:29] | forever. | 永远地夺走 |
[27:31] | Now, stop asking silly questions, | 现在别再问蠢问题了 |
[27:34] | and go to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
[27:38] | Still working through those mommy issues, I see. | 还在解决母女问题啊 |
[27:42] | I bet we can help with that. | 相信我们可以帮忙解决啊 |
[27:44] | We pretty much invented that. | 这可是我们的拿手好戏啊 |
[27:45] | Regina. Zelena. | 瑞金娜 塞琳娜 |
[27:48] | Sisters together again. | 姐妹又联手了啊 |
[27:49] | Afraid that’s not going to be enough. | 恐怕还是不够呢 |
[27:51] | Oh, she’s not the only one I brought. | 我可不止带了她 |
[27:54] | Hello again, love. | 又见面了啊 亲爱的 |
[27:56] | Always a pleasure, Captain. | 见到你总是很高兴 船长 |
[28:00] | A pirate, a princess, and Jack and the beanstalk. | 海盗 公主 杰克 还有豆茎啊 |
[28:04] | Ooh, how will I ever defeat you? | 我怎么能打败你们呢 |
[28:13] | You want a witch fight? | 你不是要来场女巫之战吗 |
[28:16] | Happy to oblige. | 乐意参战 |
[28:23] | But as you can see, | 但你看 |
[28:26] | you will not be casting this curse. | 你施不了咒 |
[28:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:32] | That’s why you’re going to cast it. | 因为这个诅咒会由你来下 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:36] | Show her. | 给她看看 |
[28:38] | May I? | 能松个手吗 |
[29:00] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[29:13] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[29:16] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[29:17] | What witches do best — | 女巫最擅长的 |
[29:19] | We poisoned him. | 我们对他下了毒 |
[29:30] | It’s not working! | 没用 |
[29:32] | And it’s not going to. | 也不会有用 |
[29:33] | As a matter of fact, the only thing that can | 事实上 唯一能救他的办法 |
[29:36] | is a trip to a land without magic. | 就是去往一个没有魔法的世界 |
[29:40] | Don’t do this, Drizella. | 别这么多 崔西里亚 |
[29:44] | I can’t just — can’t just cast a curse. | 我不能… 我不能施咒 |
[29:46] | It takes time, and… ingredients. | 需要时间 和材料 |
[29:50] | Eight, to be exact. | 确切的说 是八样材料 |
[29:53] | And I have seven of them right here. | 我这里已经准备好了七样 |
[29:56] | The only one I’m missing — the most important one, | 唯一缺少的 也是最重要的 |
[30:00] | and, of course, the hardest to find — | 当然也是最难找的 |
[30:03] | is magic from a witch | 就是一个女巫的魔法 |
[30:06] | who crushed the heart of the thing she loves most. | 她曾捏碎自己最爱之人的心脏 |
[30:10] | So… | 所以… |
[30:13] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[30:16] | What’ll it be? | 会是什么呢 |
[30:19] | My curse… | 我的诅咒 |
[30:26] | …or his life? | 还是他的命 |
[30:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:36] | How does this help that girl? | 这怎么能帮到这个女孩 |
[30:37] | It’s a spell, | 这是个咒语 |
[30:39] | but it can only activate if it’s imbued with magic, | 但只有赋予了魔法 才能生效 |
[30:43] | and, in this land, you’re the only one who has it. | 在这个国度 只有你拥有魔法 |
[30:46] | I am? | 是吗 |
[30:48] | But what about… | 那… |
[30:52] | Ana? What’s wrong, sweetheart? | 安娜 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[30:56] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[30:59] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[31:04] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:09] | She’s losing control. | 她失控了 |
[31:11] | Anastasia, look at me. | 安娜塔夏 看着我 |
[31:14] | You have to calm down. | 你要冷静 |
[31:22] | Hello, Ana. | 你好啊 安娜 |
[31:45] | Ana! Oh, thank God. | 安娜 谢天谢地 |
[31:50] | Drizella, is that you? | 崔西里亚 是你吗 |
[31:53] | I know. I grew up, but I promise it’s me. | 我知道 我长大了 但真的是我 |
[31:56] | Mom called me. She told me what was going on. | 母亲打给我了 她说了事情的经过 |
[31:57] | I-I brought something to help. | 我带来了能帮忙的东西 |
[31:59] | These will dampen your magic. | 这能抑制你的魔法 |
[32:02] | Can I? | 要不要… |
[32:08] | Does that feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[32:09] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 |
[32:11] | But, Drizella, the witch is in there. | 但崔西里亚 那个女巫来了 |
[32:13] | She’s after me. | 她要抓我 |
[32:14] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没事 |
[32:15] | I’m here to help. Just come with me. | 我来帮你了 跟我来 |
[32:17] | I’ll keep you safe, all right? | 我会保证你的安全 好吗 |
[32:18] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你发生任何事的 |
[32:31] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[32:33] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[32:34] | I’m so, so, sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:38] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[32:40] | There’s nothing you can do except cast the curse. | 除了施下诅咒 你别无选择 |
[32:50] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好 我做 |
[32:51] | – No, no, no! – Regina. | -不不不 -瑞金娜 |
[32:54] | Zelena, move. | 塞琳娜 你让开 |
[32:55] | This is not what he wants. | 他不会希望你这样的 |
[32:58] | Wouldn’t you do it for Robin? | 你不会为罗宾这么做吗 |
[33:00] | I would for Alice. | 我也会为爱丽丝这样的 |
[33:04] | Let her do it, Zelena. | 让她去吧 塞琳娜 |
[33:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:16] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[33:23] | But know one thing. | 但你要知道一件事 |
[33:26] | It is not over. | 这事没完 |
[33:36] | Okay. Henry. | 好了 亨利 |
[34:06] | Is this it? | 开始了吗 |
[34:10] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[34:12] | I’ve put Mr. Gold in a room… | 我把戈登先生的记忆放在了 |
[34:15] | in my mind. | 我脑海中的一个房间里 |
[34:17] | This is the key. | 这就是钥匙 |
[34:19] | Get it to me, and it’ll open. | 把这个拿给我 房间就会打开 |
[34:23] | If it doesn’t, you know what you have to do. | 如果没有 你知道该怎么做 |
[34:26] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[34:31] | I got your letter. | 我收到你的信了 |
[34:32] | You came. | 你来了 |
[34:33] | Of course I came. | 我当然会来 |
[34:44] | I just had to see your face one last time. | 我必须见你最后一面 |
[34:46] | No, no, not the last. | 不 不是最后一面 |
[34:50] | We’ll always know each other. | 我们心里永远都装着彼此 |
[34:52] | Even if we don’t. | 即使我们自己不记得 |
[35:15] | In this land, what’s going to happen to Lucy? | 在这个世界 露西会发生什么 |
[35:19] | She’s just a kid. | 她还是个孩子 |
[35:21] | How will I find her if I don’t even know she exists? | 如果我都不知道她的存在 我要怎么找到她 |
[35:28] | With this. | 拿着这个 |
[35:34] | You’ll know. | 你会知道的 |
[36:20] | “Every curse can be broken. | 所有的诅咒都能被打破 |
[36:23] | You just need belief, | 只要你有信念 |
[36:26] | maybe the help of your family. | 还有家人的帮助 |
[36:30] | It took time, but Emma learned that. | 这需要时间 但艾玛终于明白了这点 |
[36:32] | And when she did, she knew she could believe | 当她明白后 她知道只要能救回自己孩子的命 |
[36:34] | in anything if it would save her child’s life.” | 她可以相信任何事 |
[36:38] | Now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[36:41] | I really get it. | 我真的明白了 |
[36:44] | Because I would do anything to save you, | 因为只要能救你 我愿意做任何事 |
[36:47] | no matter how crazy. | 无论多么疯狂 |
[36:51] | So, Lucy, if that means there’s some other world | 所以露西 如果在另一个国度 |
[36:53] | where I really am your dad, then… | 我真的是你的爸爸 |
[36:57] | I believe it, Lucy. | 我相信 露西 |
[37:02] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[37:52] | That was Henry. | 是亨利 |
[37:54] | Lucy’s no better. | 露西还是没有好转 |
[37:57] | Well, tell him to try True Love’s Kiss. | 让他试试真爱之吻 |
[38:00] | He already did. | 他试过了 |
[38:02] | Belfrey must have done the one thing | 肯定是贝尔弗莱如愿以偿了 |
[38:03] | she’s been trying to do for years — | 完成了她多年以来一直试图完成的事 |
[38:06] | she took Lucy’s belief. | 夺走了露西的信仰 |
[38:09] | It doesn’t work unless both of you believe in True Love. | 除非两个人都相信真爱 不然成功不了 |
[38:12] | So, if we want to help Lucy… | 所以如果要帮露西 |
[38:17] | we both have to get our magic back. | 我们都必须找回我们的魔法 |
[38:20] | And there’s only one way to do that. | 那就只有一个办法 |
[38:29] | Break the curse. | 打破诅咒 |
[38:32] | But if we do that, Henry dies. | 但如果我们这么做了 亨利就会死 |
[38:38] | And if we don’t, Lucy does. | 可如果不做 露西就活不了 |
[39:00] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[39:02] | In a gathering place… | 我和我的家人 |
[39:05] | …for me and my family. | 聚会的场所 |
[39:08] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么在这儿 |
[39:13] | What’s going on, Drizella? | 怎么回事 崔西里亚 |
[39:15] | What’s going on | 是这么回事 |
[39:17] | is I’m sick of living in your shadow, | 我受够了活在你的阴影下 |
[39:20] | so I’m going to steal your magic | 所以我要偷走你的魔法 |
[39:23] | like you have stolen everything from me. | 就像你偷走了我的一切一样 |
[39:31] | What are you doing? Let go. | 你在干什么 放手 |
[39:32] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[39:44] | What the hell just happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[39:47] | Exactly what I planned. | 和我计划的一样 |
[39:49] | I didn’t use that vine to give her magic to you. | 我的手藤不是把她的魔法转给你的 |
[39:54] | I used that vine to give your magic to her. | 而是把你的魔法转给了她 |
[40:01] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[40:04] | Well, you should have listened to your mother, then. | 你真该听妈妈的话 |
[40:25] | Don’t even look at me. | 别看我 |
[40:27] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[40:32] | Oh, it’s all upside-down. | 这儿乱七八糟的 |
[40:34] | Weaver? | 韦弗 |
[40:36] | Yeah, I’m over here. | 我在这里 |
[40:38] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[40:40] | And don’t tell me you’d explain, | 别跟我说你会解释 |
[40:41] | but I wouldn’t believe it anyway. | 但我不会相信这类的鬼话 |
[40:43] | Honestly, Detective, | 说实话 警探 |
[40:45] | I don’t quite believe it myself. | 我自己都不能相信 |
[40:47] | Well, there’s something else you won’t believe. | 还有别的你不会信呢 |
[40:49] | Tilly and I found something over by the troll. | 蒂莉和我在桥那边发现了这个 |
[40:52] | There’s a symbol painted there. | 画在桥上的一个符号 |
[40:54] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[40:55] | Did it look like this? | 是这样吗 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:59] | It’s the symbol from Eloise’s notebook. | 这是埃洛伊丝笔记本上的符号 |
[41:01] | What the devil does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[41:03] | It means… | 这表示 |
[41:07] | they’re here. | 他们来了 |
[41:51] | They’re beautiful, aren’t they? | 它们很漂亮 不是吗 |
[41:58] | Who do these belong to? | 这些东西是谁的 |
[42:00] | Right now, they belong to the darkness. | 现在仍不属于任何人 |
[42:05] | But soon, we’ll find the women who were meant to wear them. | 但很快 我们就能找到注定要穿上它们的女子 |
[42:10] | Our sisters. | 我们的姐妹 |
[42:12] | Then the Coven of the Eight can be joined. | 然后八巫会就成立了 |