时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’d like you all to meet… Lucy. | 我向大家隆重介绍 露西 |
[00:05] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我好想你啊 |
[00:09] | Papa, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[00:11] | Wait, Alice, no! | 等等 爱丽丝 别走 |
[00:13] | Oh, no. Lucy. | 不 露西 |
[00:15] | Gothel’s out. | 葛朵被放出来了 |
[00:17] | Don’t even look at me. | 别看我 |
[00:19] | No. And Lucy’s in terrible danger. | 不 露西很危险 |
[00:21] | Someone needs to pay for this. | 得有人为此付出代价 |
[00:28] | Rise up, Goddess. Feel our flame. | 觉醒吧 女神 感受我们的火焰 |
[00:31] | Rise up, Goddess. Take thy spear. | 觉醒吧 女神 拿上你的矛 |
[00:35] | We raise our voices in your name. | 我们大声呼喊你的名字 |
[00:37] | Our faces bowed in fear. | 我们恭敬地对面恐惧 |
[00:40] | Our faces bowed to you. | 我们听从于你 |
[00:55] | Ugh, sorry. It’s my mom. | 抱歉 是我妈 |
[00:59] | Family’s having dinner at Granny’s, | 我们一家人要去外婆家吃晚饭 |
[00:59] | 童话镇 多年前 | |
[01:00] | and she’ll kill me if I skip out. | 如果我不去 她会杀了我的 |
[01:03] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[01:05] | Come on. Can’t you just bail? | 拜托 你就不能不去吗 |
[01:07] | We’re almost done the spell. We just need five more minutes. | 咒语快完成了 还有五分钟就好了 |
[01:09] | We’ve been at it for hours, | 我们已经搞了好几个小时了 |
[01:11] | and you still can’t make it work. | 你还是没法让咒语成功 |
[01:13] | Your mom might be the Wicked Witch, | 你妈妈也许是邪恶女巫 |
[01:15] | but, Robin… | 但罗宾 |
[01:17] | you got a ways to go in the magic department. | 你想进入魔法部路还长着呢 |
[01:19] | Fine. Go. | 那好 你去吧 |
[01:21] | Enjoy your lasagna. I’m doing this. | 好好享受你的千层面 我要继续 |
[01:24] | All right. That’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[01:27] | Spell time’s over. | 咒语玩够了 |
[01:30] | Everyone out. Now! | 全都出去 马上 |
[01:35] | Hello? We’re going, too. | 喂 我们也要走 |
[01:37] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[01:38] | Just let me finish this. I worked really hard on it. | 让我弄完吧 我弄得很辛苦的 |
[01:40] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[01:42] | And how did you even get in this vault anyway? | 而且你是怎么进到地下室的 |
[01:44] | Aunt Regina gave me Grandma’s spell book | 在瑞金娜姨妈去找亨利之前 |
[01:46] | before she went for Henry. | 她把外婆的咒语书给我了 |
[01:47] | Regina gave you a spell book? | 瑞金娜给了你一本咒语书吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah, because she’s cool. Not so uptight. | 是啊 因为她很好 没这么刻板 |
[01:52] | Yes, well, Regina isn’t your mother, | 是的 但瑞金娜不是你妈妈 |
[01:54] | I am. | 我才是 |
[01:55] | Yeah, I don’t need a reminder. | 我不需要你提醒我 |
[01:56] | You have got a lot to learn. You’re playing with fire! | 你有很多东西要学 你这是在玩火 |
[02:00] | The only reason you think magic is dangerous | 你之所以认为魔法危险 |
[02:01] | is because you don’t have it anymore. | 是因为你不再拥有魔法 |
[02:06] | We’re going home. And I’m taking your phone. | 我们现在回家 还有我要没收你的手机 |
[02:08] | I’m 18. You can’t control me. | 我已经18岁了 你不能掌控我 |
[02:10] | You’re still in school, | 你还在上学 |
[02:11] | and I pay the bills, so yes, | 账单还是我在付 所以我可以 |
[02:13] | I do control you. | 我可以掌控你 |
[02:15] | Fine. Take it. | 好吧 拿走吧 |
[02:17] | But I’m going alone. | 但我要一个人待着 |
[02:19] | I’ve had enough “Mothering” for one day… | 我受够了今天的母爱教育 |
[02:21] | for a lifetime. | 这辈子都够了 |
[03:03] | Hey, it’s gonna be all right — You will find your daughter. | 没事的 你会找到你女儿的 |
[03:07] | You will have that happiness again. | 你会再次拥有幸福的 |
[03:08] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[03:11] | Thank you for your faith. | 谢谢你能坚持信念 |
[03:15] | I’m pretty sure she wants her mama. | 我很肯定她想要她妈妈 |
[03:18] | Huh? She’s a smart girl. | 她是个聪明的姑娘 |
[03:27] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[03:30] | Oh, no, what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[03:32] | It’s Mother Gothel. | 是葛朵妈妈 |
[03:35] | She took my daughter. | 她带走了我女儿 |
[04:08] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[04:09] | How’s Lucy? | 露西怎么样了 |
[04:10] | She’s, um… | 她 |
[04:12] | she’s stable, | 她的情况稳定下来了 |
[04:13] | but she’s not getting any better. | 但没有任何起色 |
[04:15] | And me, I just — | 我… 我只是 |
[04:17] | There’s nothing I can do to help. | 我什么忙也帮不上 |
[04:18] | So… there’s that. | 只能这样了 |
[04:20] | Hey, don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[04:23] | Lucy needs you right now. She needs your help. | 露西现在很需要你 她需要你的帮她 |
[04:26] | Even if she can’t ask for it. | 即使她没法开口 |
[04:28] | I may not have known you long, but I can tell. | 我们认识还不久 但我看得出 |
[04:32] | You’re a believer, Henry. | 你是个信徒 亨利 |
[04:35] | Even if you don’t know it. | 尽管你不知道 |
[04:37] | Just like Lucy. | 就和露西一样 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:43] | Well, thanks for the pep talk. | 谢谢你替我打气 |
[04:51] | This must be so difficult… | 近在咫尺 |
[04:54] | …being so close to him, | 他却不知道你是谁 |
[04:55] | and he doesn’t know who you are. | 肯定很煎熬吧 |
[04:59] | It is. | 是的 |
[05:01] | What exactly are we going to do? | 我们到底要怎么做 |
[05:03] | If we break the curse, Henry dies, | 如果我们打破诅咒 亨利就会死 |
[05:05] | and if we don’t, Lucy does. | 但如果不打破 露西就会死 |
[05:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:10] | But I can tell you what we’re not gonna go. | 但我可以告诉你我们不会做什么 |
[05:14] | We are not gonna let either one of them die. | 我们不会让他们任何一人死去 |
[05:17] | There’s got to be a way to figure this out. | 肯定有办法解决这件事的 |
[05:21] | And we’re gonna do it. | 而我们要一起 |
[05:24] | Together. | 联手解决 |
[05:25] | Wicked and Evil? | 邪恶女巫和巫后 |
[05:27] | No. | 不是 |
[05:30] | Sisters. | 是姐妹 |
[05:43] | I hope you enjoyed your supper, | 但愿你享受你的晚餐 |
[05:44] | but it’s time to get moving. | 但我们要走了 |
[05:47] | I have someplace more comfortable to take you, | 我有个更舒服的地方要带你去 |
[05:49] | someplace more like a real home. | 那里更像真正的家 |
[05:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:52] | I-I just want to live with my mother. | 我只想和我妈妈一起生活 |
[05:56] | I thought you might say that. | 我猜到你也许会这么说 |
[05:58] | Come. | 来 |
[06:13] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[06:14] | Are you all right? Has she hurt you? | 你没事吧 她伤害你了吗 |
[06:16] | No, I’m fine! I-I’m just fine. | 没 我没事 我没事 |
[06:18] | What have you done to her? Why is she bound? | 你对她做了什么 为什么绑着她 |
[06:21] | Monsters need to be locked up. | 怪物需要被关起来 |
[06:23] | And your mother is quite the monster. | 而你母亲恰恰就是怪物 |
[06:25] | She poisoned Ella’s mother, murdered a prince, | 她给艾拉的母亲下毒 杀害了一位王子 |
[06:28] | and tried to rip out your dear sister’s heart. | 试图挖出你好妹妹的心脏 |
[06:31] | Oh, yes, and she murdered your father. | 对了 她还杀了你父亲 |
[06:36] | Is this…true? | 是真的吗 |
[06:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:42] | Yes, my love, | 是的 亲爱的 |
[06:44] | but I did it for you, | 但我做这些是为了你 |
[06:45] | so that our family could be whole again. | 这样我们一家人就能团聚了 |
[06:48] | And it’s all in the past now. | 那些都过去了 |
[06:50] | Are you sure about that, Rapunzel? | 你确定吗 乐佩 |
[06:52] | Why not tell her the best part? | 怎么不告诉她最精彩的部分 |
[06:54] | Why not tell her what you did to Ella’s daughter? | 怎么不告诉她你对艾拉的女儿做了什么 |
[06:57] | To Lucy? | 对露西 |
[07:02] | To wake you, I… | 为了唤醒你 我 |
[07:05] | I had to put her to sleep. | 我不得不让她沉睡 |
[07:10] | No. | 不 |
[07:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:21] | The truth hurts, doesn’t it? | 真相伤人 不是吗 |
[07:23] | At least Anastasia found a better mother now. | 至少安娜塔夏现在找到了一个更好的母亲 |
[07:27] | Me. | 我 |
[07:29] | Why, you… | 什么 你 |
[07:42] | How does it feel, Mother? | 感觉如何 母亲 |
[07:45] | To get everything you deserve? | 得到一切你应得的 |
[07:51] | Hello, darling. It’s your mother. | 喂 亲爱的 是你母亲 |
[07:53] | I don’t know what the time is in Phuket, | 我不知道普吉岛现在几点了 |
[07:55] | but can you call me when you get this, please? | 但你能在收到信息时打给我吗 |
[07:57] | I’ve, uh… I’ve had a big change, | 我有了很大的变化 |
[08:00] | and I want to talk to you about it. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[08:01] | Plus, I want to know that you’re safe. | 另外 我想知道你的安全 |
[08:03] | And I really want to hear your voice. | 我真想听到你的声音 |
[08:04] | So just please call me when you get this. | 所以拜托在收到消息后打给我 |
[08:07] | Okay? I love you. | 好吗 我爱你 |
[08:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:10] | Daughters can be so ungrateful, can’t they? | 女儿们都那么忘恩负义 不是吗 |
[08:14] | Why don’t you tell her what you’re really afraid of? | 你怎么不告诉她你真正害怕什么 |
[08:19] | Are you here to threaten me? Or Robin? | 你是来威胁我的吗 还是罗宾 |
[08:21] | Which is it? | 是我们哪一个 |
[08:22] | So I know how painful to make your beating. | 那我就知道要打你打到多痛为止了 |
[08:25] | You always did assume the worst in people. | 你总是把人往坏处想 |
[08:28] | Can’t you see, I’m here to help you. | 你不明白吗 我是来帮你的 |
[08:30] | And your sister. | 还有你妹妹 |
[08:32] | Are you now? | 是吗 |
[08:33] | Yes, because witches working together, | 是的 因为女巫们通力合作 |
[08:35] | there’s nothing more… | 就会无比 |
[08:37] | powerful. | 强大 |
[08:38] | Well, we don’t have any power here. | 我们在这里没有任何能力 |
[08:40] | Oh, but we do. | 有啊 |
[08:43] | I’ve gained Anastasia’s trust, | 我已经得到了安娜塔夏的信任 |
[08:45] | and with that, her magic. | 有了她的魔法 |
[08:47] | Now we can all do something wonderful together. | 现在我们可以一起做些美好的事 |
[08:50] | We can wake up Lucy without harming a hair on Henry’s head. | 我们可以不伤亨利一根毫毛地唤醒露西 |
[08:55] | And what’s the catch? | 条件是什么 |
[08:57] | Yes, that… | 是的 条件嘛 |
[09:00] | There’s just one teeny, tiny little thing | 只是你先得为我做件 |
[09:03] | you have to do for me first. | 无足轻重的事 |
[09:13] | What the hell did she want? | 她究竟想要什么 |
[09:15] | She offered me a deal. | 她向我提出一笔交易 |
[09:17] | She’ll use the girl’s magic to save Lucy’s life. | 她会用那女孩的魔法救露西的命 |
[09:20] | In exchange for what? | 用什么做交换 |
[09:22] | The Resurrection Amulet. | 重生护符 |
[09:24] | – What? – I know. | -什么 -我知道 |
[09:26] | She wants us to bring it to the botanical garden | 她想让我们午夜把东西带到 |
[09:27] | greenhouse at midnight. | 植物园的温室 |
[09:29] | I hope you didn’t agree to do that, did you? | 我希望你没同意 同意了吗 |
[09:31] | Because if you recall, | 因为如果你还记得 |
[09:32] | using that thing comes with a great price. | 使用魔法会付出巨大代价 |
[09:34] | Of course I agreed to the deal, | 我当然同意了交易 |
[09:36] | but I’m not giving it to that dirty, | 但我不会把护符给那个肮脏的 |
[09:37] | hippie witch bitch. | 嬉皮风女巫母狗 |
[09:38] | Plus, if Gothel thinks that we’re playing her game, | 另外 如果葛朵认为我们在配合她 |
[09:40] | maybe she’ll stay off us while we look for said Amulet… | 也许在我们找护符的时候 她就不会来烦我们 |
[09:43] | wherever it may be. | 不管护符在哪儿 |
[09:45] | If we get our hands on it first, | 如果我们先得到护符 |
[09:46] | maybe we can find a way to use it without paying the price. | 或许我们可以找到不用付出代价使用它的方法 |
[09:48] | How? | 要怎样做 |
[09:50] | In case you’ve forgotten, we’re in a land without magic. | 以防你忘了 我们在没有魔法的世界 |
[09:52] | Well, either way, we need to keep it out of Gothel’s hands. | 不管怎样 我们不能让东西到葛朵手里 |
[09:56] | She’s clearly got plans for it. | 她显然已经有了计划 |
[09:58] | And we don’t ever want to find out what those are. | 而那计划是什么 我们可不想知道 |
[10:01] | What do you mean, Robin was taken? | 你说什么 罗宾被带走了 |
[10:03] | I think the words are pretty self explanatory. | 我觉得字面意思很明确了 |
[10:06] | What isn’t is how it was your fault. | 我没说的是 这是你的过失造成的 |
[10:08] | – Well – Do you remember giving | -什么 -你记得给过 |
[10:08] | this highly dangerous, volatile book, | 这本极为危险 极不稳定的书吗 |
[10:11] | that belonged to our one-time, | 这本书属于我们一度 |
[10:12] | highly-dangerous, volatile mother? | 极为危险 极不稳定的母亲 |
[10:14] | Z-Zelena, she’s young. We all experimented. | 塞琳娜 她很年轻 我们都实验过 |
[10:17] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 没有什么问题 |
[10:19] | Well, in this case, there was. | 在这种情况下 就有了 |
[10:20] | It appears Robin tried this spell right here. | 似乎罗宾尝试了这里这个咒语 |
[10:23] | It’s a “Summoning spell for Mother Nature.” | “大自然召唤术” |
[10:25] | Of course, this book doesn’t explain it’s metaphors. | 当然 这本书没说明这是隐喻 |
[10:28] | Mother Nature is an ancient pseudonym for Gothel. | 大自然是葛朵古老的化名 |
[10:31] | A witch harmless in our realm because she exists here, | 一个在我们国度无害的女巫 因为她在这里 |
[10:34] | in this one. | 在这个国度 |
[10:35] | Gothel? | 葛朵 |
[10:37] | What do you know about her? | 关于她你知道什么 |
[10:39] | Didn’t I just see you sheriff-ing with Emma? | 我不是刚看到你在和艾玛巡逻吗 |
[10:42] | Oh, right, there’s two of you. Fabulous. | 对了 有两个你 真好 |
[10:44] | All I know is that this Gothel took my daughter. | 我只知道这个葛朵带走了我女儿 |
[10:46] | There were scorch marks outside Regina’s vault, | 瑞金娜的地下室外有烧焦的痕迹 |
[10:48] | and she is nowhere to be found! | 现在哪儿也找不到她了 |
[10:49] | Don’t worry. We will find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她的 |
[10:51] | No, thanks. | 不用了 |
[10:52] | You’ve done enough, “Cool Aunt Regina.” | 你做得够多了 棒棒的瑞金娜姨妈 |
[10:55] | She doesn’t need you to parent her, too. | 她也不需要你教她 |
[10:57] | That’s my job. | 那是我的职责 |
[10:59] | You’ve got your perfect little family. | 你已经有你的完美小家庭了 |
[11:01] | Let me deal with my dysfunctional one. | 让我处理我这个不和睦的吧 |
[11:07] | Piss off, Nook. | 走开 努克 |
[11:08] | – “Nook”? – Nook — New Hook. | -努克 -努克 新虎克 |
[11:11] | Apparently, both versions are as thick as wood. | 显然 两个版本都像木头一样迟钝 |
[11:13] | – What do you want? – Simply put, | -你想怎么样 -简单说吧 |
[11:14] | to watch Gothel die slowly and painfully. | 我要看着葛朵在痛苦中慢慢死去 |
[11:18] | If you’re going after her, I’m joining you. | 如果你要找她 我跟你一起 |
[11:20] | That vile witch is the reason | 那个卑鄙的女巫就是 |
[11:21] | that me and my own daughter are separated. | 让我与女儿分离的罪魁祸首 |
[11:23] | Quite frankly, I don’t give a bloody damn about you and yours. | 老实说 我才不在乎你和你的历史 |
[11:26] | And I don’t give a damn that you don’t give a damn. | 你不在乎 我无所谓 |
[11:28] | That woman poisoned my heart. | 那个女人毒伤了我的心 |
[11:30] | So, you need a heart. | 所以你需要一颗心 |
[11:32] | Perhaps, we should ask the Scarecrow to joins us | 那应该让稻草人加入我们 |
[11:34] | and call it a day. | 接着就能搞定了 |
[11:35] | A parent is capable of doing anything to save their child. | 一个父母为了救孩子能做任何事 |
[11:38] | But two? | 何况是两个 |
[11:39] | Let’s work together. The enemy of my enemy — | 我们联手 我敌人的敌人就是… |
[11:42] | Is the Wicked Witch. And she works alone. | 我是邪恶女巫 我独来独往 |
[11:45] | Uh-huh, and how’s that working out for you? Huh? | 那你能怎么办 |
[11:51] | Okay, Hook. | 好吧 虎克 |
[11:54] | Let’s hit the road. | 我们走 |
[12:02] | I did as you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[12:03] | Tilly’s been fed with tea, jam, bread. | 蒂莉已经喝了茶 吃了果酱和面包 |
[12:06] | Now you’re gonna tell me what the hell you meant | 你说的”他们来了” |
[12:07] | when you said, “They are here”. | 是什么意思 |
[12:09] | Who is “They”? | 他们是谁 |
[12:10] | Well, I think it’s time you finally learned the truth about Eloise Gardener. | 是时候让你知道埃洛伊丝·加德纳的真面目了 |
[12:14] | Enlighten me. | 洗耳恭听 |
[12:15] | Eloise Gardener is a member of a dangerous cult. | 埃洛伊丝·加德纳是一个危险邪教的成员 |
[12:21] | That symbol you’ve been chasing… | 你追查的这个标志 |
[12:25] | That’s their symbol. | 就是他们的 |
[12:27] | That’s why Eloise ran away all those years ago. | 所以埃洛伊丝当年才逃跑 |
[12:31] | She was seduced into this cult, | 她被诱骗进了邪教 |
[12:34] | indoctrinated, rising through the ranks | 洗了脑 她的等级不断上升 |
[12:36] | until she, eventually, became their leader. | 最终成为他们的头 |
[12:38] | Well, how did she end up in the clutches of Victoria Belfrey? | 她是怎么被维多利亚·贝尔弗莱控制住的 |
[12:40] | Well, that’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[12:41] | Eloise was doing what was done to her — | 埃洛伊丝在重复别人对她做过的事 |
[12:43] | seducing others into the cult. | 诱骗他人入教 |
[12:46] | She took Belfrey’s daughter. | 她骗走了贝尔弗莱的女儿 |
[12:48] | Belfrey was just trying to get her back. | 贝尔弗莱只是想把女儿要回来 |
[12:50] | Ivy. | 艾薇吗 |
[12:51] | No, she has another… | 不是 另一个女儿 |
[12:52] | a 14-year-old named Anastasia. | 14岁的安娜塔夏 |
[12:55] | Eloise and their cult still have her. | 她仍然在埃洛伊丝和邪教徒那儿 |
[12:57] | This is uh… This is a lot to believe. | 真是… 真是难以置信 |
[12:59] | Yeah, when the truth is a complicated companion, | 是啊 真相就是这么难以捉摸 |
[13:02] | never quite behaving as you expect. | 而且总能出乎意料 |
[13:04] | No, I’m sorry. No, I don’t — I don’t buy it. | 不 抱歉 我不是特别相信 |
[13:06] | I know a victim when I see one, and Eloise is textbook. | 我知道受害者是什么样的 埃洛伊丝就是 |
[13:09] | She’s hurt and needs help. She’s not a cult leader. | 她受伤了 需要帮助 她可不像邪教头目 |
[13:12] | You don’t know her as well as you think. | 你并不像你想的那样了解她 |
[13:15] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[13:18] | I think I’m gonna have to trust my gut. | 我更相信我的直觉 |
[13:21] | She is innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[13:24] | And I’ll prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[13:35] | Excuse me, Jacinda? | 打扰一下 杰辛达 |
[13:37] | Dr. Sage… did you find anything? | 赛奇医生 查出什么了吗 |
[13:40] | I’m afraid not. | 抱歉 没有 |
[13:41] | All her tests are inconclusive. | 所有的检查都查不到 |
[13:43] | So, we now like to check family members for genetic matching, | 我们想查一下家人的基因配型 |
[13:46] | should an emergency arise and we need a donor. | 以防万一 先确认捐献人选 |
[13:49] | It’s just a simple blood test. Won’t take long. | 只是验个血 很快的 |
[13:51] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -行 |
[13:52] | I’ll do anything for her. | 我愿做任何事 |
[13:54] | Head down the hall. Nurse Clemmons is waiting. | 去大厅吧 克莱蒙丝护士在等你们 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:16] | Test me, too. | 也查下我的吧 |
[14:18] | Are you family? | 你是她的家人吗 |
[14:20] | Do I have to be? | 必须是才行吗 |
[14:21] | No, it’s just much more likely | 不是 只是亲属之间 |
[14:23] | for us to find a match with a relative. | 更容易配型成功 |
[14:25] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 说不定就巧了呢 |
[14:27] | Even if there’s a tiny chance, I want to try. | 即使希望渺茫 我也想试试 |
[14:31] | Test me, too. | 查下我的吧 |
[14:41] | Where’s a fairy godmother when you need one? | 你的神仙教母哪儿去了 |
[14:45] | Stop complaining and be of some sort of use. | 别抱怨了 想想办法 |
[14:48] | Why would I lift a finger to help you and your cause? | 我为什么要帮你和你的事业 |
[14:52] | Perhaps to rectify your own? | 也许你能纠正自己的错误呢 |
[14:55] | Gothel stole your magic. | 葛朵偷了你的魔力 |
[14:57] | And in case you haven’t noticed, people she puts in pits, | 顺便提醒你 她丢进坑里的人 |
[15:00] | she’s probably done partnering with. | 都是跟她合作过的人 |
[15:03] | I’ve warned you not to let her out. | 我警告过你别放她走 |
[15:05] | The mother in me wants to let you rot here | 我的内心想让你腐烂在这里 |
[15:07] | so that warning haunts you for the rest of your numbered days. | 让你在仅剩的日子里被自己酿的祸折磨 |
[15:11] | Unfortunately, I have a daughter I actually care about | 不幸的是我很挂念我的女儿 |
[15:13] | who needs saving. | 我要救她 |
[15:14] | So if you’re finally ready to listen, | 如果你可以听话的话 |
[15:16] | I think I can get us out of here. | 我们两个都能离开这儿 |
[15:19] | By ruining your nails on that wall? | 靠在墙上磨指甲吗 |
[15:24] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[15:25] | Why use manual labor when… | 我干嘛要耗费体力呢 |
[15:28] | a Louboutin… will do the trick? | 这双鲁布托 可以代劳啊 |
[15:41] | Gothel never can seem to keep me locked away for good. | 葛朵似乎永远不能把我好好锁起来 |
[15:45] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:48] | let’s help each other climb out of her, shall we? | 我们一起逃出去吧 |
[16:00] | What have you done to my bar? | 你对我的酒吧做了什么 |
[16:03] | Your bar? | 你的酒吧 |
[16:05] | It used to have peanut shells and sawdust on the floor. | 以前的地上经常有花生壳和木屑 |
[16:08] | Yeah, it was a dump. | 是啊 乱七八糟 |
[16:09] | It was a dive, which is an honorable aesthetic. | 那叫风格 高雅艺术 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God, you re-finished the bar top. | 天啊 你还翻修了这个台面 |
[16:14] | Okay, I didn’t bring you here for criticism. | 我可不是让你来发牢骚的 |
[16:17] | Gothel thinks you have the Amulet. | 葛朵认为护符在你手上 |
[16:19] | And Victoria’s been trying to buy this bar | 而且在我印象里 维多利亚一直 |
[16:20] | for as long as I can remember. | 想买下这个酒吧 |
[16:22] | I’m starting to realize her interests go way beyond real estate. | 她对这儿的兴趣可不仅是房产的原因 |
[16:25] | So, stop worrying about the countertop | 所以别纠结台面了 |
[16:27] | and start searching. | 开始搜吧 |
[16:29] | I think it’s over here. | 我觉得就在这儿 |
[16:31] | No, no. | 不 |
[16:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:41] | It should be right here. | 应该就在这啊 |
[16:42] | Well, unless you’re looking for the woodland home | 除非你找的是躲在木屋里的 |
[16:43] | of a couple swirly chipmunks, | 一群小松鼠 |
[16:45] | I’d say your map’s broken. | 我觉得你的地图坏了 |
[16:47] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[16:49] | treasure maps are… | 寻宝地图 |
[16:51] | notoriously cloudy, | 一直都很模糊 |
[16:53] | for good reason. | 也充分有理由这样 |
[16:54] | This one guides us to a curio shop | 它把我们带到一个 |
[16:56] | frequented by witches. | 女巫经常光顾的古玩店 |
[16:58] | Considering said shop | 考虑到这个店 |
[17:00] | is hidden far better than your temper… | 比你的脾气藏得还深 |
[17:05] | you’d be well-advised to pipe down | 你最好安静下来 |
[17:07] | and let me focus. | 让我能集中注意力 |
[17:16] | Here she is. | 她在这 |
[17:19] | Memento Mori. | 死亡的象征 |
[17:26] | Creepies and crawlies, | 令人毛骨悚然的小爬虫 |
[17:29] | toads in a pond. | 池塘里的蟾蜍 |
[17:32] | Let there be music | 让死亡国度的音乐 |
[17:35] | from regions beyond! | 在此地播放 |
[17:42] | Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell, | 男女巫师们 无论身在何方 |
[17:46] | give us a hint, by ringing a bell! | 摇下铃铛让我们知晓 |
[17:57] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[17:59] | You dare interrupt my séance. | 你怎敢打断我的降灵会 |
[18:02] | I am Madame Liota, maestro Medium. | 我是莉奥塔女士 灵媒大师 |
[18:06] | Do I look like I give a damn? | 我看起来像是在乎的样子吗 |
[18:07] | Miss me, did you? | 你想我了不是吗 |
[18:08] | What did you do to my daughter? | 你对我女儿做了什么 |
[18:10] | Give us the girl, and then we’ll leave. | 交出姑娘我们就离开 |
[18:12] | You and I will have our reckoning another day. | 咱们两个的帐之后再算 |
[18:14] | Leave? How? | 离开 怎么离开 |
[18:17] | This chamber has no windows and no doors. | 这件密室既没有窗户也没有门 |
[18:22] | Which offers you this chilling challenge — | 正好给你们一个吓人的挑战 |
[18:25] | To find a way out. | 找到出去的办法 |
[18:29] | Of course… there’s always my way. | 当然 还有我的办法 |
[18:37] | Stop! | 住手 |
[18:40] | Mother, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这里干嘛 |
[18:43] | I’m here to save you from the witch that kidnapped you. | 我来把你从这个绑架你的女巫手里救走啊 |
[18:45] | Nobody kidnapped me! I ran away. | 没人绑架我 是我逃跑了 |
[18:47] | Why would you do something so idiotic? | 你为什么要做这么蠢的事情 |
[18:49] | I am my own person, | 我是一个独立的人了 |
[18:51] | one you refuse to let me grow into. | 长成你不愿意让我长成的样子了 |
[18:54] | I may not get my own daughter back today, Gothel. | 也许我今天带不回我的女儿 葛朵 |
[18:57] | But I’ll be damned if I let you | 但我要是让你缠上另一个的话 |
[18:58] | wrap your vines around another one. | 我就太该死了 |
[19:00] | Why should any of us decide her fate. | 为什么要由我们来决定她的命运 |
[19:04] | You put yourself in a position | 你走到这一步 |
[19:05] | to learn everything your heart desires to know. | 是为了学习你心中想要知道的一切 |
[19:08] | Now I put the power in your hands. | 现在我将权力交给你 |
[19:10] | You can end your journey anytime you wish. | 你随时都可以结束你的旅途 |
[19:13] | Choose now, which mother knows best. | 选个懂得多的妈妈吧 |
[19:25] | Your journey is out that door. | 你的旅途在这扇门外 |
[19:27] | Mine… | 而我的 |
[19:30] | …is here with her. | 是在这里跟她一起 |
[19:49] | This isn’t over. | 这事还没结束 |
[19:50] | Feels over to me. | 对我来说是结束了 |
[20:05] | I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye. | 我知道我们不总是意见相同 |
[20:10] | But we accomplish great things when we’re aligned. | 但我们联手的时候 做了不少大事 |
[20:13] | Which is why I think we should end this petty feud. | 所以我觉得我们应该了结这个小争执 |
[20:20] | We can defeat Gothel and save Anastasia together. | 我们可以一起打败葛朵 救出安娜塔夏 |
[20:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:29] | Any kindness from you is about my sister. | 你的所有善意都跟我姐姐有关 |
[20:34] | I can’t think of a single time where you looked at me | 当你看着我的时候 我从没有一次 |
[20:39] | and saw someone deserving of your love. | 感觉到有人能得到你的爱 |
[20:44] | Well, perhaps, it’s because | 也许这是因为 |
[20:46] | you’ve never done anything to deserve it. | 你从没做出什么值得被爱的事情 |
[20:51] | Here’s one you missed. | 你忽略了这个 |
[20:54] | Those lanterns that were your hope, | 那些灯笼是你的希望 |
[20:57] | the bastion that you put Anastasia on a pedestal for… | 你用来安放安娜塔夏棺材的那个堡垒 |
[21:04] | they were my idea. | 都是我的主意 |
[21:18] | What do you think of our new home? | 你觉得我们的新家怎么样 |
[21:21] | Everything feels so upside down. | 感觉一切都很颠覆 |
[21:24] | My mother, this strange world. | 我的妈妈 这个奇怪的世界 |
[21:29] | I didn’t like it when I was in your situation, either. | 我也有过和你一样的经历 同样很难受 |
[21:32] | I, too, displayed magic early. | 我小时候也展示出魔法的天赋 |
[21:35] | Some were scared of me for it. | 有些人因此被我吓到 |
[21:36] | Some wanted to use me for my abilities. | 有些人想要利用我的能力 |
[21:38] | Yet, no one seemed to let me take root. | 但却没有人能让我扎下根来 |
[21:42] | So, after a very bumpy path, | 往路崎岖坎坷 |
[21:44] | I finally met someone who helped me thrive. | 但我终于遇到了能帮我成长的人 |
[21:57] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[21:58] | Hide in the closet. | 躲到衣柜去 |
[21:59] | I won’t let them take you, okay? | 我不会让他们带走你的 好吗 |
[22:03] | Detective, you frightened me. | 警探 你吓到我了 |
[22:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:07] | I was concerned when you didn’t answer the door. | 你没有回应 我有点担心 |
[22:10] | Uh…Victoria’s gone missing. | 维多利亚不见了 |
[22:12] | I was worried she’d come to harm you. | 我怕她来伤害你 |
[22:14] | Always my white knight. But I’m fine. | 你总是这么保护我 但我没事 |
[22:25] | I’m doing much better thanks to the art therapy | 局里为我安排了艺术治疗 |
[22:26] | that the department set up for me. | 我已经好很多了 |
[22:31] | You, um… | 你… |
[22:33] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[22:35] | Oh, this just takes me back to a simpler time. | 这让我好像回到了小时候 |
[22:44] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[22:46] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[22:48] | be told, enclosed spaces still bother me. | 他们说 密闭空间现在还是会困扰我 |
[22:51] | This is embarrassing, | 太丢人了 |
[22:52] | but would you walk me to my art therapy class? | 但你能陪我走去艺术治疗课那里吗 |
[22:55] | It starts soon. | 马上就要开始了 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:00] | – Yeah, of course. – Thank you. | -好 当然 -谢谢 |
[23:08] | Like I said, always my white knight. | 就像我说的 你永远是我的骑士 |
[23:25] | I know what you’re thinking. These thing’ll kill ya. | 我知道你在想什么 这玩意会害死人的 |
[23:29] | Dr. Sage, any test results yet? | 赛奇医生 现在有检查结果了吗 |
[23:31] | As soon as I have something, I’ll come to you. | 我一拿到结果 就会告诉你的 |
[23:38] | So, who would Lucy say she is? | 露西会怎么说她 |
[23:41] | Doctor Dolittle? | 没用医生 |
[23:43] | Doctor Strange? | 奇怪医生 |
[23:44] | More like, uh… Dr. Takes-her-sweet-time. | 不如说吃甜品医生吧 |
[23:48] | It just doesn’t even seem real. | 一切都好像不真实 |
[23:51] | Once second, I am cooking dinner for my little girl, | 前一秒我还在给我女儿做饭 |
[23:54] | and then, the next… | 后一秒就… |
[23:57] | Did you…? | 你是… |
[23:58] | Oh, yeah. I, uh… took the blood test. | 是的 我… 也去验了血 |
[24:01] | I know a match is one in a million, | 我知道匹配的几率只有百万分之一 |
[24:03] | but I also know that I would’ve taken | 但我也知道我愿意和家人一起 |
[24:05] | all the ones-in-a-millions I could get with my family. | 赌一赌这些百万分之一的几率 |
[24:11] | How did you deal with losing them? | 你是怎么应对丧亲之痛的 |
[24:17] | That won’t happen to Lucy. | 露西不会出事的 |
[24:19] | Lucy is gonna sit up in that bed. | 露西会坐在那张床上 |
[24:21] | She’s gonna smile that perfect smile. | 露出一个甜甜的微笑 |
[24:24] | You’re gonna give her a hug, and you’re gonna take her home. | 你会拥抱她 然后带她回家 |
[24:25] | That’s what’s gonna happen. | 一定会是这样的 |
[24:28] | Now…are you gonna share that candy bar, or what? | 你还打不打算和我分享那根巧克力棒了 |
[24:37] | So, is Eloise Gardener as innocent as you thought? | 埃洛伊丝·加德纳和你想象中一样无辜吗 |
[24:41] | Did you find that unassailable proof | 你找到你想找的不容置疑的 |
[24:43] | you were searching for? | 证据了吗 |
[24:46] | Look, I-I don’t know what’s going here, | 听着 我不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[24:48] | but you were right about one thing. | 但你说对了一件事 |
[24:51] | That woman’s hiding something, and I want to know what. | 那女人有所隐瞒 我想找出是什么 |
[24:54] | Well, perhaps… | 也许… |
[24:57] | it has something to do with this. | 和这个有关 |
[25:01] | It’s a list of gardens and greenhouses. | 一张花园和温室的列表 |
[25:02] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:03] | This is something to do with your crazy cult theory, doesn’t it? | 这和你那疯狂的邪教理论有关 是不是 |
[25:06] | If this is the cult I think it is, | 如果真像我认为的那样 |
[25:08] | one of their most hallowed rituals | 他们最神圣的仪式之一 |
[25:10] | involves a Sacred Orchid. | 涉及到一种圣兰花 |
[25:12] | This may be our only chance to find them | 这也许是我们找到他们 |
[25:15] | and stop them before someone gets hurt. | 保护其他人不受伤害的唯一机会 |
[25:17] | Gets hurt? What kind of ritual are you talking about here? | 伤害 你说的是什么仪式 |
[25:20] | Rituals that require sacrifices. | 需要祭品的仪式 |
[25:23] | And you really think Eloise | 你真的觉得埃洛伊丝 |
[25:24] | is capable of something that dark? | 有能力做如此黑暗的事吗 |
[25:26] | I think you’ll find people are rarely | 我觉得你会发现人们很少和 |
[25:28] | what they seem, Detective. | 他们表面展现的一样 警探 |
[25:29] | And your Eloise, most assuredly, is | 你的埃洛伊丝 很有可能 |
[25:33] | much more than you know. | 并非是你所知的那样 |
[25:40] | Look, I can’t rescue someone that doesn’t want to be rescued. | 听着 我没办法拯救不想被拯救的人 |
[25:43] | Look, Robin is just a child, Zelena. | 罗宾还是个孩子 塞琳娜 |
[25:45] | Perhaps, given time — | 也许假以时日… |
[25:46] | Listen, I don’t need a parenting lesson from a pirate. | 听着 我不需要一个海盗来教我如何做父母 |
[25:49] | She only thinks she knows what’s best. | 她只是以为自己知道什么是最好的而已 |
[25:51] | Which is apparently more than me. | 反正显然比我懂得多就是了 |
[25:53] | Regina was right. | 瑞金娜说得对 |
[25:56] | I prevented Robin from finding herself, | 我阻止了罗宾找寻自我 |
[25:59] | just like my father did to me. | 就像我爸爸阻止了我一样 |
[26:00] | You don’t really believe that. | 你不会真信这套鬼话吧 |
[26:01] | Gothel gave her all she wanted. | 葛朵给了她想要的一切 |
[26:03] | That woman abandoned her own daughter, | 那女人抛弃了自己的亲生女儿 |
[26:06] | and she’ll have no hesitation running yours dry. | 她会不假思索地把你女儿也榨干的 |
[26:07] | – You have to — – What?! | -你必须要… -干嘛 |
[26:09] | What can I do? I don’t have magic! | 我能怎么做 我没有魔法 |
[26:15] | Robin needs her mother. | 罗宾需要她的母亲 |
[26:20] | You’ve got something much stronger than magic in you. | 你体内有比魔法更强大的东西 |
[26:24] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[26:26] | Love. | 爱 |
[26:28] | You’ve faced certain danger, armed only with that. | 你曾面对过那样的危险 只有爱的力量傍身 |
[26:31] | And it is love that makes you so daring, so brave, | 是爱让你勇敢坚韧 |
[26:36] | so utterly fearless. | 无所畏惧 |
[26:39] | You’ve got so much more to offer Robin. | 你可以给罗宾的东西有很多 |
[26:40] | Don’t — | 不要… |
[26:42] | Don’t tear that asunder now. | 不要现在就放弃 |
[26:48] | So, what? I just turn around and — | 那怎么办 要我回头去… |
[26:50] | Show her. | 让她看到 |
[26:52] | Show her how much she means to you. | 让她知道她对你而言是有多重要 |
[27:08] | Well, it’s not back here. | 这后面没有 |
[27:09] | It’s not up front, either. | 前面也没有 |
[27:11] | Well, perhaps we were wrong about the curse. | 也许我们关于那个诅咒的想法是错的 |
[27:12] | Maybe it left the Amulet somewhere else. | 也许护符在其他地方 |
[27:22] | I almost forgot about that. | 我几乎都忘了 |
[27:25] | I took it down, but… | 我把它取下来了 但… |
[27:27] | At least you kept it. | 至少你还留着 |
[27:29] | And if you stay, we can put it back up. | 如果你留下来 我们可以把它重新挂回去 |
[27:32] | That’d be nice. | 真好 |
[27:37] | What the hell? | 发什么疯 |
[27:39] | I thought we were having a moment. | 我还以为我们刚刚气氛很好呢 |
[27:42] | We were, but… | 确实 但… |
[27:44] | The Amulet. | 护符 |
[27:45] | Did you know that was in there? | 你之前就知道它在里面吗 |
[27:47] | Lucky guess. | 猜的 |
[28:01] | Legend has it this arrow was enchanted to always hit its mark. | 传说这支箭被施过咒 总能射中目标 |
[28:05] | No way! Really? | 不可能吧 真的吗 |
[28:09] | This place is so cool. | 这地方太酷了 |
[28:12] | Though, I did think there’d be more cauldrons. | 虽然我以为会有更多坩埚之类的 |
[28:14] | Dear… | 亲爱的… |
[28:16] | cauldrons are for amateurs. | 业余人士才用坩埚 |
[28:20] | Typical. | 太对了 |
[28:21] | My mother has dozens of them just laying around. | 我妈的坩埚铺了一地 |
[28:25] | Though, she mostly just uses them to pot plants now. | 虽然她现在基本上只用它们来种花了 |
[28:28] | So pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[28:29] | You’ll teach me to be 10 times the witch she was, won’t you? | 你会教我成为比她强大十倍的女巫 是吧 |
[28:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[28:35] | Just step up to the Sacred Orchid, | 站在圣兰花上 |
[28:37] | and we can begin. | 然后我们就可以开始了 |
[28:45] | This looks… | 这看起来… |
[28:47] | intense. | 有点严肃啊 |
[28:48] | It is. | 确实是 |
[28:50] | But don’t fret. | 但不用怕 |
[28:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:56] | This is the Resurrection Amulet. | 这是重生护符 |
[28:59] | With it, one can resurrect a soul that has not yet | 有了它 就能够复活还没有 |
[29:01] | fully surrendered to the other side. | 完全走向另一边的灵魂 |
[29:04] | Today, you and I are going to use it | 今天 你和我要一起使用它 |
[29:05] | to bring my dear Leota back to the realm of the living. | 将我亲爱的莉奥塔带回生者之国 |
[29:09] | I get to do a resurrection spell? | 我可以施复活咒吗 |
[29:13] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[29:14] | So, what do I have to do? | 需要我做些什么 |
[29:15] | Just stand right where you are. | 站在原地不要动 |
[29:17] | And die! | 然后去死 |
[29:29] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[29:33] | So, I was just a sacrifice. | 我只是祭品 |
[29:35] | I thought you were gonna teach me. | 我以为你会教导我 |
[29:37] | Teach you? | 教导你 |
[29:38] | You’re a middling witch at best, | 你最多就是个中等女巫 |
[29:40] | cursed with more ambition than talent. | 会因为力不从心而苦恼 |
[29:42] | Leota is one of the most powerful beings | 莉奥塔是所有国度里 |
[29:44] | in all the realms. | 最强大的存在 |
[29:45] | She’s critical to my plan | 她对我的计划很重要 |
[29:46] | and a perfect choice for our coven. | 而且是八巫会的完美人选 |
[29:48] | And you get to restore her. | 需要牺牲你来复活她 |
[29:50] | Isn’t that beautiful? | 是不是很美妙 |
[29:52] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:54] | My daughter’s life is not for sale. | 不能牺牲我女儿的性命 |
[29:55] | I already warned you, Witch. | 我警告过你了 女巫 |
[29:57] | You want to fight, I’ll gladly give you one. | 你想搞事 那我乐意奉陪 |
[29:59] | You know, I enjoyed our last tussle, Captain. | 我俩上次”搞事”挺开心的呢 船长 |
[30:02] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[30:06] | Take me instead. | 换成我 |
[30:07] | I’ll pay the price. | 我来承担后果 |
[30:09] | Just let her go. | 放她走 |
[30:11] | You’re aware she wants nothing to do with you? | 你清楚她不想跟你扯上关系吧 |
[30:15] | I don’t care. I’m her mother. | 我不管 我是她的母亲 |
[30:22] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[30:24] | No! No, Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[30:27] | This is my fault! I should pay the price. | 我犯的错 我来承担后果 |
[30:29] | Robin, run far away from here. | 罗宾 有多远跑多远 |
[30:32] | Go! | 快跑 |
[30:33] | Go live your life. | 去追求自己的生活 |
[30:34] | Mother, please! | 母亲 拜托 |
[30:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:37] | I love you so much. I am so sorry. | 我好爱你 我很抱歉 |
[30:40] | Release them, Witch. | 放了他们 女巫 |
[30:42] | I won’t let you separate another parent | 我不会再让你使孩子 |
[30:43] | from their child. | 与父母分离 |
[30:44] | Keep turning up on my doorstep, Captain, | 欢迎再来我家门口 船长 |
[30:47] | and a girl might start to think you’re sweet on her. | 说不定还有姑娘会觉得你对她有意思 |
[30:54] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[30:56] | Is the arrow really enchanted or am I just that good? | 是箭被施法了 还是我箭法好 |
[31:00] | Though I may just be a middling witch, | 我可能只会是个中等巫师 |
[31:01] | I seem to have a knack for this archery thing. | 但我掌握了弓箭的诀窍 |
[31:04] | Do you want to find out? | 想试试看吗 |
[31:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:16] | You were gonna risk your life for me? | 你愿意为了我牺牲性命吗 |
[31:18] | That’s insane! | 太疯狂了 |
[31:19] | I am your mother. | 我是你的母亲 |
[31:21] | It is my job to do insane things for you. | 为你疯狂是我的职责 |
[31:25] | I’m so sorry I doubted you. | 很抱歉我怀疑你 |
[31:27] | I’m so sorry I didn’t support you. | 我很抱歉没有支持你 |
[31:29] | But I will from now on, | 但从此以后 我会的 |
[31:31] | no matter what you want to do with your life. | 无论你这辈子想做什么 |
[31:35] | All I really want to do right now is get out of here. | 我现在只想离开这里 |
[31:43] | Do you really think we’re gonna be able to hack that thing? | 你真觉得我们能搞定这东西吗 |
[31:45] | Even without magic? | 不用魔法也行吗 |
[31:47] | Maybe. Eventually. | 也许早晚可以的 |
[31:50] | Best case, we wake up Lucy, no one dies. | 情况理想 唤醒露西 不必死人 |
[31:53] | Worse case, buy ourselves some time. | 情况不理想 我们争取点时间 |
[31:56] | That’s your problem, Regina. | 这正是你的问题 瑞金娜 |
[32:00] | Always wanting everything your way, | 总想鱼和熊掌得兼 |
[32:02] | but never willing to pay the price. | 却又不愿意付出代价 |
[32:04] | Actually, I think this is the worst case. | 我觉得这才是不理想的情况 |
[32:06] | You. You did this. | 是你 是你干的 |
[32:08] | How could you hurt that child? | 你怎么可以伤害那个孩子 |
[32:10] | ‘Cause I was desperate to save my own. | 因为我救女心切 |
[32:13] | Surely, you of all people would understand that. | 你是最能体会我的心情的 |
[32:15] | You cast a curse just to save your son. | 你为了救儿子施了诅咒 |
[32:18] | And yet, you’re absolved. | 而你却被原谅了 |
[32:21] | Regina, Evil Queen, | 瑞金娜 巫后 |
[32:22] | does a dark thing for a good reason | 为了正义的理由做了坏事 |
[32:23] | and everyone forgave you. | 大家都原谅了你 |
[32:25] | Because I’m not a monster. | 因为我不是禽兽 |
[32:29] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[32:32] | And when I turn that Amulet over to Gothel, | 当我把护符交给葛朵 |
[32:34] | and she wakes Lucy, everyone will know it. | 她会唤醒露西 大家都会明白 |
[32:39] | Hand it over. | 交给我 |
[32:45] | Don’t do this, Victoria. | 停手吧 维多利亚 |
[32:47] | The cost of using that thing is too high. | 用那东西的代价太高了 |
[32:50] | You’re a mother, Regina. | 你也是母亲 瑞金娜 |
[32:53] | You know as well as I | 你和我都清楚 |
[32:54] | that when it comes to our children, | 一旦涉及自己的孩子 |
[32:56] | there is no such thing. | 母亲就会不惜一切代价 |
[33:14] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[33:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:16] | Shh, please don’t be afraid of me. | 别怕我 |
[33:19] | Yes, don’t be frightened. I’m here. | 是的 别害怕 有我呢 |
[33:23] | And look who’s I brought the secret ingredient. | 看看我为谁带来了秘密材料 |
[33:26] | I expected the Amulet, | 我是要护符 |
[33:27] | but I didn’t expect you to be the one | 但我没想到会是你 |
[33:29] | wrapped around it, Rapunzel. | 带东西过来 乐佩 |
[33:31] | I brought this to save Lucy’s life. | 我过来是为了救露西的命 |
[33:34] | I’ve always loved that little girl. | 我一直喜欢那小姑娘 |
[33:37] | Thank you, Mother, for helping. | 母亲 谢谢你帮我 |
[33:40] | Anastasia. | 安娜塔夏 |
[33:46] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[33:48] | What does Anastasia have to do with this? | 安娜塔夏和这有什么关系 |
[33:50] | Resurrection Amulet is the only tool that can wake the girl, | 重生护符是唤醒那个姑娘的唯一工具 |
[33:54] | but it’s been rendered useless. It’s empty. | 但护符现在没有用 法力没了 |
[33:58] | Luckily, Anastasia’s magic | 好在安娜塔夏的魔法 |
[34:01] | may be strong enough to refill it | 强到可以重新填满护符 |
[34:03] | and then we can once again, wield it’s unparalleled power. | 这样我们就能再次使用护符独一无二的法力 |
[34:08] | Shall we try? | 要试试吗 |
[34:12] | Just touch the middle of it. | 按住护符中心 |
[34:17] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[34:28] | Stop! You’re draining her! | 住手 她快筋疲力尽了 |
[34:34] | Good, Anastasia. | 很好 安娜塔夏 |
[34:37] | Go rest. | 休息去吧 |
[34:39] | We’ll hear nothing of what happens here. | 忘了这里发生的事 |
[34:46] | Let’s save the girl and be done with this. | 赶紧救了那个姑娘完事 |
[34:49] | I’ll take Anastasia with me afterwards | 安娜塔夏从此跟着我 |
[34:51] | and you can keep that for your own purposes. | 那玩意儿任你处置 |
[35:03] | Why is Drizella here? | 为什么崔西里亚会在这儿 |
[35:05] | Rapunzel, you, of all people, | 乐佩 你应该 |
[35:07] | know that magic comes with a price. | 最明白 魔法都是有代价的 |
[35:10] | And she’s it. | 她就是代价 |
[35:18] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[35:20] | Alive… but not really whole. | 活着 但感觉不完整了 |
[35:26] | That thing may not have taken my life, | 那东西也许没要了我的命 |
[35:27] | but I think it sucked out all my magic. | 但我觉得它吸光了我的魔法 |
[35:30] | Luckily for you, it won’t have to be permanent. | 幸好不是永久性的 |
[35:33] | Here. | 给 |
[35:34] | Your magic’s in here. | 你的魔法在里面呢 |
[35:36] | Hold onto it, | 拿好了 |
[35:37] | and I’ll teach you how to use it. | 我会交你怎么用的 |
[35:39] | Even without magic of my own, | 虽然我自己没有魔法了 |
[35:40] | I still got some slick witch-y moves I can show you. | 我还是可以教你几招的 |
[35:45] | Yeah, well… the truth is, | 其实… |
[35:49] | I didn’t love magic. | 我并不喜欢魔法 |
[35:51] | I just felt like I was supposed to. | 我只是觉得我应该去用魔法 |
[35:54] | It’s, like, you were Beyoncé, and I’m Blue Ivy, | 你就好比是碧昂丝 我是布鲁·艾薇 |
[35:56] | and there’s all these things that I’m supposed to be good at. | 我就天生该擅长那些 |
[35:59] | But now there’s something new I want to try. | 现在我想试试新的东西 |
[36:03] | Holding that bow and arrow felt really good. | 拿着那把弓箭的感觉真的很棒 |
[36:06] | And my name is Robin, my father, Robin Hood. | 我叫罗宾 我爸爸是罗宾汉 |
[36:10] | Maybe I take after him a little. | 也许我应该继承他一点 |
[36:13] | Well, you don’t have to be Beyoncé. | 你不用成为碧昂丝 |
[36:16] | Being Jay-Z is… also quite respectable. | 做Jay-Z也挺可敬的 |
[36:25] | So, what are we gonna do now with this Amulet? | 那现在我们怎么处理这个护符 |
[36:28] | I have no idea… | 我也不知道 |
[36:30] | You take it. | 你拿着吧 |
[36:32] | You take the magic for yourself. | 你自己收着这里面的魔法 |
[36:34] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[36:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:36] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[36:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:55] | Oh, that feels so much better. | 感觉好多了 |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:01] | Now I need to put this in a safe place. | 现在我要把这个放到一个安全之地 |
[37:05] | A vessel like this, even when empty, | 这样的容器即使是空的 |
[37:07] | could cause a great deal of harm in the wrong hands. | 要是落入坏人之手 也会造成巨大的伤害 |
[37:18] | Price? What price? | 代价 什么代价 |
[37:21] | What is this?! What’s going on?! | 这是什么 怎么回事 |
[37:22] | Why did you bring me here?! | 为什么把我弄到这儿 |
[37:25] | The spell doesn’t just need the Amulet to work. | 咒语不止需要护符才能起作用 |
[37:28] | It requires a — a sacrifice. | 还需要… 祭祀 |
[37:32] | To resurrect a life… | 要令一个人重生 |
[37:39] | …another must be taken in it’s place. | 就必须用另一条命抵偿 |
[37:41] | Let the ritual begin. | 仪式开始 |
[37:49] | Please, stop. | 求你了 住手吧 |
[37:55] | This is your doing, isn’t it, Mother? | 是你干的 对吧 母亲 |
[37:58] | No, I swear. I didn’t know before — | 不 我发誓 我之前不知道 |
[38:01] | Oh, please. Save your words. | 求你了 省省吧 |
[38:04] | Don’t pretend this isn’t what you’ve always wanted. | 别装了 这不是你一直想要的吗 |
[38:06] | No, stop. Stop. | 不 住手 住手 |
[38:10] | I can’t let you take her. | 我不能让你杀了她 |
[38:15] | You don’t deserve this, Ivy. | 你不该如此 艾薇 |
[38:18] | I do. | 我才是 |
[38:23] | If a life needs to be traded for Lucy’s, | 如果救露西要拿一条命换 |
[38:25] | then you take mine. | 那换我的吧 |
[38:28] | So be it. | 那好啊 |
[38:40] | Mother, what are you doing? | 母亲 你在干什么 |
[38:43] | I thought you wanted me dead? | 我以为你希望我死的 |
[38:45] | No. | 不 |
[38:46] | I’m so sorry I made you feel that. | 很抱歉我让你这么觉得 |
[38:52] | I spent… so much lost time | 我浪费了那么多时间 |
[38:56] | focused on one lost daughter that I… | 把精力都放在那个死去的女儿身上 |
[39:01] | I didn’t see the one… | 却没有注意到 |
[39:04] | who was with me all of this time. | 一直陪在我身边的人 |
[39:07] | I’m so– | 对不起 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[39:12] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[39:21] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[39:23] | Nurse, something’s happening. | 护士 有情况 |
[39:27] | I didn’t– I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:29] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:31] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[39:34] | I love… | 我爱… |
[39:48] | What are you guys looking at? | 你们看什么呢 |
[39:57] | I didn’t realize Kelly was a lock-picking ace. | 我不知道凯利还是个撬锁高手呢 |
[40:00] | Yeah, well, I think we need to have a little chat | 是啊 我想我们该好好谈谈 |
[40:02] | about the security of our bar. | 酒吧的安全问题了 |
[40:10] | Oh, my God, look at them. | 天啊 看啊 |
[40:12] | – What? – How did that happen? | -什么情况 -怎么回事 |
[40:14] | It couldn’t. | 不可能啊 |
[40:17] | Unless… | 除非… |
[40:19] | Unless someone… | 除非有人… |
[40:23] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[40:28] | What’s happened? What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 这什么情况 |
[40:33] | My mother… | 我母亲 |
[40:36] | she saved me. | 她救了我 |
[40:39] | It was meant to be me. | 本来应该是我的 |
[40:43] | Are you– are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:58] | All right, we’re here. I-I’ll be right back. | 好了 我们来了 马上就回来 |
[41:06] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[41:08] | I guess you were right about that cult. | 我想你说的邪教的事是真的 |
[41:11] | I just would never have believed that people that evil | 我从没想过会有那么邪恶的人 |
[41:13] | would be operating right here. | 在这里活动 |
[41:14] | And that being said, you are right about one thing. | 这么说吧 你有一点说对了 |
[41:16] | It is evil. | 这是协议 |
[41:18] | And things around here are about to get… | 而马上要发生的事 |
[41:21] | very dark. | 将更黑暗 |
[41:25] | 对象一 杰辛达·维德里奥 | |
[41:33] | 对象二 尼克·布兰森 | |
[42:01] | What? | 什么东西 |