时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Whoever killed our doctor tried to kill our baker, too. | 杀了医生的人还想杀面包师 |
[00:06] | Someone’s killing witches. | 有人在杀女巫 |
[00:08] | So, you’re just gonna abandon this baby here? | 你就这样抛弃自己的孩子吗 |
[00:10] | The only way I can escape this prison | 我逃离这座监牢的唯一办法 |
[00:12] | is by leaving someone in my bloodline to take my place. | 就是留下我的血脉取代我 |
[00:15] | Look familiar? It’s part of the Curse of the Poisoned Heart. | 眼熟吗 这是毒心诅咒的一部分 |
[00:18] | It appears when you’re touched by the one you can’t be with. | 你触碰了不该在一起的人 它就会出现 |
[00:21] | Tonight is the night | 今晚就是 |
[00:22] | you’re finally gonna give my mom true love’s kiss. | 你终于要给我妈妈真爱之吻的夜晚了 |
[00:25] | “If true love’s kiss should ever break the curse, | 如果真爱之吻打破了诅咒 |
[00:28] | Henry Mills would surely die.” | 亨利·米尔斯就会死 |
[00:30] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:38] | That painting is gorgeous, Alice. | 这幅画很漂亮 爱丽丝 |
[00:40] | The calm before the storm. | 暴风雨前的宁静 |
[00:43] | I don’t think I like it. | 我觉得我不喜欢 |
[00:45] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[00:47] | It might be your best one yet. | 这也许还不是你画得最好的一幅 |
[00:48] | It’s — I mean, it’s beautiful. | 但是很漂亮 |
[00:50] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[00:52] | it makes me want to see the real ocean. | 这幅画让我想亲眼看一看大海 |
[00:55] | I’m done painting for a while. | 我已经厌倦画画了 |
[01:06] | I’m sorry you’re trapped in here, Starfish. | 很遗憾你要被困在这里 海星 |
[01:08] | I know it’s not fair. | 我知道这样不公平 |
[01:11] | But you know what? | 但是这样吧 |
[01:13] | I might have something that’ll make you smile. | 我有样东西也许能让你笑一笑 |
[01:17] | I was saving it for your birthday, | 我本来想留到你生日那天的 |
[01:20] | but today is better. | 但是今天更合适 |
[01:27] | Is it sand? | 这是沙子吗 |
[01:28] | Well, I figured if I couldn’t take you to the sea, | 我想如果我没法带你去海边 |
[01:30] | then I’d bring a piece of the sea to you. | 那就带一些海边的东西给你 |
[01:33] | Thank you, Papa. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[01:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:37] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:40] | Papa! What’s wrong? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[01:42] | Papa! What’s happening to you?! | 爸爸 你怎么了 |
[01:44] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[01:45] | I am. | 是我 |
[01:50] | No! | 不要 |
[02:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:10] | It was just a bad dream. | 只是噩梦而已 |
[02:11] | I saw the witch again. | 我又看到那个女巫了 |
[02:12] | She’s coming for me. | 她要来找我了 |
[02:14] | It was just a nightmare. | 只是个噩梦罢了 |
[02:15] | It’s not! It’s real! You have to believe me. | 不是 是真的 你必须相信我 |
[02:20] | You do see the world in a special way, Alice. | 你看世界的眼光的确不一样 爱丽丝 |
[02:24] | If you say the dream means something, then I believe you. | 如果你说那个梦有特别的意义 那我相信你 |
[02:32] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[02:35] | Making sure the dream doesn’t come true. | 确保噩梦不会成真 |
[02:36] | I’m getting you out of this tower, once and for all. | 我要带你离开这个小镇 永远地离开 |
[02:38] | But how? You’ve tried everything. | 但是怎么离开 你试过所有的办法了 |
[02:40] | Almost everything. | 几乎所有的办法 |
[02:41] | The truth is… | 其实 |
[02:43] | there is one more thing I can try. | 还有一种方法我可以试试 |
[02:44] | It’s a dark path that I always feared to take, | 是我一直不敢去试的黑暗之路 |
[02:46] | but I don’t have any other choice. | 但是我别无选择了 |
[02:55] | Keep this close by. | 把这个带在身边 |
[02:57] | To remember me. | 记住我 |
[02:59] | I’m scared, Papa. | 我很害怕 爸爸 |
[03:00] | What if something happens to you? | 如果你出什么事怎么办 |
[03:01] | What, happens to me? Come on. | 我会出什么事呢 别这样 |
[03:05] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[03:06] | And I swear — | 我发誓 |
[03:09] | I will return as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来 |
[03:15] | Then take this to remember me. | 那带着这个记住我 |
[03:22] | My little rook. | 我的象棋车 |
[03:25] | You are the bravest girl I know. | 你是我见过最勇敢的姑娘 |
[03:28] | Look, soon all of this will be over, | 很快这一切就会结束 |
[03:30] | and all the chess pieces will be together again. | 所有的棋子会再次聚集在一起 |
[04:05] | Morning, Detective! | 早上好啊 警探 |
[04:06] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你在这里 |
[04:07] | I could really use a good match right now. | 我现在很需要一个对手 |
[04:08] | Look, I’m working. I don’t have time to play games. | 我正在工作 没时间玩游戏 |
[04:10] | We can all make time for games. | 我们总能挤出时间玩游戏的 |
[04:12] | They can help us out on our bad days. | 游戏有助于我们度过艰难的日子 |
[04:14] | And I have a feeling it’s gonna be one of those. | 我有预感今天就是艰难的一天 |
[04:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[04:18] | Well, just a feeling… | 只是有种预感 |
[04:21] | something awful’s gonna happen. | 坏事即将发生 |
[04:24] | My head feels a bit off, | 我的头有点不舒服 |
[04:26] | but it’s nothing a good game won’t clear up! | 但好游戏能治愈头疼 |
[04:28] | I’m sure that it would, | 我相信会的 |
[04:29] | but I have to focus on my case right now. | 但我现在必须专心处理这案子 |
[04:34] | People are in danger. It’s important. | 人们有危险 事关重大 |
[04:39] | – And I’m not? – I’m not saying that. I’m not. | -我就不重要吗 -我不是那个意思 真的 |
[04:40] | I’m just right now, I really need you to go home. | 只是我现在真的需要你回家 |
[04:45] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[04:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:48] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 |
[04:54] | Hey, Tilly. | 蒂莉 |
[04:58] | What’s the matter with her? | 她怎么了 |
[05:00] | I’m not sure. It’s just… | 我不知道 只是 |
[05:04] | Tilly being Tilly. | 蒂莉总是这样 |
[05:07] | So, what’s the word on our Blind Baker? | 有盲面包师的消息吗 |
[05:09] | Enjoying the finest medical care in Hyperion Heights. | 正在享受海伯利安高地最卓越的医疗护理 |
[05:12] | I posted a patrol outside her room. | 我在她病房外安排了人手巡逻 |
[05:14] | My suspicion is, this killer goes for easy prey, | 我怀疑 凶手会攻击好下手的对象 |
[05:16] | so I’ve just made things a little bit more difficult. | 所以我把事情弄得有点复杂化了 |
[05:20] | With a bit of luck, it’ll help flush them out. | 加上一点运气 会把他们引出来的 |
[05:22] | So, everyone in that cult is in danger, | 所以邪教里的每个人都很危险 |
[05:24] | but we don’t have a bloody clue who they are. | 但是我们完全不知道她们是什么人 |
[05:26] | Well, we don’t. But Eloise Gardener does. | 我们是不知道 但是埃洛伊丝·加德纳知道 |
[05:29] | She may have decided to vanish in the wake of Victoria’s death. | 她也许决定在维多利亚死后消失 |
[05:32] | But that doesn’t mean to say we won’t find her. | 但这并不意味着我们找不到她 |
[05:33] | We will. | 我们会找到的 |
[05:35] | She’s the key that’s gonna open all the locks. | 她是解锁这一切的关键 |
[05:38] | Then, by all means, let’s open them. | 那我们就一定要解开一切了 |
[05:41] | I think it’s time we all had a little talk. | 我想我们该谈谈了 |
[05:54] | Roni. | 罗尼 |
[05:56] | Hey. How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[05:58] | What are you doing out here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[06:00] | Finishing up a really long night shift. | 刚刚结束了一个漫长的夜班 |
[06:03] | Given the company’s called Swyft, | 那家公司叫做快捷打车 |
[06:04] | you’d think it’d go fast, but… nope. | 让人觉得速度很快 其实不是 |
[06:08] | What are you doing out here? | 你来这干什么 |
[06:09] | ‘Cause you are definitely not a morning person. | 因为你肯定不是个喜欢早起的人 |
[06:12] | I, uh, actually had a meeting… with one of my suppliers. | 其实我要和其中一个供应商见面 |
[06:18] | At 6:00 a.m.? | 在早上六点 |
[06:20] | In that? | 穿着这种衣服 |
[06:23] | Okay, fine. There wasn’t a meeting. | 好吧 没有什么会议啦 |
[06:25] | Now stop giving me that look. | 别这样看着我了 |
[06:29] | I was catching up with an old boyfriend, okay? | 我是和一个前任男友叙了叙旧 行了吧 |
[06:34] | At least one of us had a good night. | 至少我们有人度过了一个愉快的夜晚 |
[06:39] | Henry, if something’s wrong, you can tell me. | 亨利 假如出什么事了 你可以告诉我的 |
[06:42] | I went to Jacinda’s last night. | 我昨晚去了杰辛达家 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry. I just didn’t realize that you two were back on. | 抱歉 我没意识到你俩复合了 |
[06:50] | Well, not anymore. | 又掰了 |
[06:51] | ‘Cause all of a sudden, Lucy broke it up. | 因为忽然之间 露西横插一脚 |
[06:53] | And then — And then she got super weird. | 然后… 然后她变得超级奇怪 |
[06:55] | It was, like, suddenly, | 好像忽然之间 |
[06:58] | I wasn’t good enough for her mom or something. | 我就配不上她妈妈了之类的 |
[07:04] | Well… | 好吧… |
[07:06] | kids can be complicated, huh? | 小孩子有时候是很复杂的 是吧 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[07:10] | Hey, why don’t you come inside? | 干嘛不进去呢 |
[07:14] | And I’ll fix you some eggs and a shoulder to cry on. | 我给你煮点鸡蛋 然后借个肩膀给你哭 |
[07:17] | Thanks. I could probably use both. | 谢啦 都是我需要的 |
[07:21] | You have a chance to save some lives here, all right? | 你现在也许能救很多人的命 懂吗 |
[07:24] | All we need is a list of the members of the cult, | 我们只需要一张邪教成员的名单 |
[07:26] | and then we can get to them before the killer does. | 这样我们就能早凶手一步找到他们了 |
[07:29] | We’re not a cult. | 我们不是邪教 |
[07:30] | We’re a group of women with shared ideals. | 我们是一群有着共同理想的女人 |
[07:34] | Why do people like you always have to put a label on that? | 为什么你们总喜欢给我们贴标签 |
[07:36] | Like cult or coven or — I don’t know… | 比如邪教或是集会或是… 我说不好… |
[07:40] | witches? | 女巫 |
[07:41] | Is that label so far astray? | 难道这标签说的不对吗 |
[07:44] | Where were you the night of Victoria Belfrey’s death? | 维多利亚·贝尔弗莱死的那晚你在哪里 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry. Am I a suspect now? | 抱歉 我现在是嫌疑犯吗 |
[07:51] | And since when was this about me, Detective Weaver? | 什么时候矛头指向我了 韦弗警探 |
[07:55] | I came here to help you find a killer. | 我来是为了帮你们找出凶手的 |
[07:57] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[07:59] | I apologize for my partner. | 我替我的搭档道歉 |
[08:02] | I don’t want an apology. | 我不想要道歉 |
[08:04] | I want him gone. | 我想要他离开 |
[08:07] | You and I always have such nice conversations, Detective Rogers. | 你和我一直聊得很愉快 罗杰斯警探 |
[08:11] | So, if I can’t talk to you alone, I don’t talk at all. | 所以假如我不能单独和你聊 那我就不聊了 |
[08:23] | You do not want to go in there yourself. | 你可不会希望自己一个人进去的 |
[08:26] | That woman’s life’s work is manipulation. | 那女人最擅长的就是操纵人心 |
[08:29] | Yeah, she manipulates lonely, lost girls. | 没错 她操纵的是孤独迷茫的女孩们 |
[08:31] | And I’m none of those things. | 我可不是她们 |
[08:33] | I’ll be fine. It’s not like she’s actually a witch. | 我不会有事的 她又不真是个女巫 |
[08:36] | Yeah, well, whatever she is, I assure you, | 好吧 不管她是什么 我可以向你保证 |
[08:38] | she’s not going to give up her answers easily. | 她可不会轻易告诉你答案 |
[08:41] | Why? ‘Cause she won’t talk to you? | 为什么 就因为她不肯对你开口吗 |
[08:44] | I spent years looking for her. | 我花了好几年找她 |
[08:47] | Yeah, she turned out different than I expected, | 没错 她确实和我想象中的不一样 |
[08:49] | but I know her. | 但我了解她 |
[08:52] | She likes to be in control. | 她喜欢掌有控制权 |
[08:53] | Yeah, you got that part right. | 是啊 这点你没说错 |
[08:55] | Yeah, so I’ll let her think she’s in control. | 嗯 所以我会让她觉得自己掌握了控制权 |
[08:58] | Then I’ll rope her in, break open the case. | 然后再把她套进去 为案子找到突破口 |
[09:01] | I’m trying to help you here. | 我想帮你 |
[09:03] | I want to solve this case just as badly as you do. | 我和你一样迫切地想破案 |
[09:05] | So, go in there, get your answers, | 所以你进去 问出答案 |
[09:07] | but whatever happens… | 但无论发生了什么… |
[09:08] | do not let that woman inside your head. | 不要让那个女人操控你的思想 |
[09:17] | Come out where I can see you. | 到我能看见你的地方来 |
[09:21] | Ooh, it’s Captain Hook! | 是虎克船长 |
[09:23] | Oh, what a lovely treat! | 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[09:25] | Oh, come closer. Clos-s-er. | 靠近一点 近一点 |
[09:33] | You know, it’s been so long since I talked to anyone | 我已经很久没和人说过话了 |
[09:36] | except rats and leeches. | 成日与老鼠和虱子为伴 |
[09:38] | Oh, I didn’t come for the conversation. | 我不是来陪你聊天的 |
[09:40] | Of course you didn’t, dearie! | 当然不是了 亲爱的 |
[09:42] | And so, what brings Captain Hook home? | 所以 是什么让虎克船长回到这里 |
[09:48] | Finally ready to seize his revenge? | 终于准备好复仇了吗 |
[09:51] | Finally ready to kill me? | 终于准备好杀我了吗 |
[09:55] | Or try? | 或是还在努力 |
[09:56] | I’m not that man anymore. | 我已经不是从前的我了 |
[09:59] | I finally learned what it meant to live. | 我终于学会了什么叫生活 |
[10:04] | I’m willing to set aside my revenge to ask… | 我愿意放下仇恨 向你… |
[10:08] | to ask you for your help. | 向你寻求帮助 |
[10:13] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[10:14] | I thought I smelled desperation. | 我觉得我闻到了绝望的味道 |
[10:16] | My speciality. | 这是我的特长 |
[10:17] | So, tell me, what’s the problem, eh? | 告诉我 遇到什么麻烦了 |
[10:20] | Is it a plague? A woman? A curse? | 瘟疫 女人 还是诅咒 |
[10:21] | A daughter. | 是女儿 |
[10:23] | A witch has locked her in a tower, | 一个女巫把她锁在了一座高塔上 |
[10:24] | and I-I need magic to set her free. | 我需要用魔法把她解救出来 |
[10:29] | Oh, well, that’s doubly tragic. | 那真是双重悲剧了 |
[10:31] | For you have come to the wrong place. | 因为你来错了地方 |
[10:34] | No magic here. | 这里没有魔法 |
[10:36] | I know this place drains your power. | 我知道这个地方榨干了你的法力 |
[10:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:39] | Drains me. | 榨干了我 |
[10:41] | But if you help me — | 但假如你帮我… |
[10:43] | If you help me free – my daughter from her prison… | 假如你帮我把我女儿救出那个牢笼… |
[10:47] | I’ll finally free you from yours. | 我也会给你自由 |
[10:52] | Uh, a d-deal? | 一个交易吗 |
[10:55] | – Yes, a deal. – Indeed! Oh! | -没错 一个交易 -太好了 |
[10:58] | Oh, I remember! I used to love those! | 我还记得 我以前爱死这些了 |
[11:01] | There is something. | 有一个东西 |
[11:03] | A magic weapon with the power to shatter any prison. | 一个能破除一切牢笼的魔法武器 |
[11:08] | But it’s terribly difficult to obtain. | 但要得想到它很不容易 |
[11:10] | Terribly, terribly, terribly difficult. | 非常 非常 非常不容易 |
[11:12] | Just tell me where it is. | 直说这东西在哪就好 |
[11:13] | It’s not a question of where, dearie… | 问题不是在哪 亲爱的… |
[11:15] | but who. | 而是在谁手上 |
[11:17] | This magic is in the hands of another famous captain. | 这个宝贝在另一个著名的船长手上 |
[11:21] | And you and I both know… | 而你和我都清楚… |
[11:23] | pirates don’t give up | 不经过一场恶战 |
[11:24] | what’s theirs without a fight. | 海盗可不会轻易交出他们的东西 |
[11:33] | All right. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[11:34] | Detective Weaver’s gone out for a coffee. | 韦弗警探出去喝咖啡了 |
[11:36] | It’s just us now. | 这里只剩我俩了 |
[11:39] | Oh, I doubt he went anywhere. | 我很怀疑他走了 |
[11:44] | But as long as I can look at your face and not his, | 但只要我能看着你的脸而不是他的 |
[11:46] | I’m a happy girl. | 我就很开心了 |
[11:48] | Glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[11:51] | Have you ever thought about taking a razor | 你有没有考虑过拿把剃须刀 |
[11:52] | to that face of yours, Detective? | 刮刮你那张脸 警探 |
[11:55] | I bet you look nice clean-shaven. | 我赌你把胡子刮了一定很帅 |
[11:57] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[11:59] | why did you come in today? | 你今天为什么会过来 |
[12:04] | Because I want the same thing that you do. | 因为我和你们的目标是一致的 |
[12:06] | I want to prevent women like me from being killed. | 我想阻止和我一样的女性被杀害 |
[12:10] | Well, tell me who they are, and I’ll protect them. | 告诉我她们是谁 我会保护她们 |
[12:12] | And you really think you’re capable of that? | 你还真以为你能保护得了她们吗 |
[12:14] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[12:16] | First you have to know who you really are. | 首先你得知道你到底是是谁 |
[12:17] | And right now, you have no idea. | 而现在 你并不知道 |
[12:20] | And you think you do? | 你觉得你知道吗 |
[12:22] | I think the answer’s closer than you ever imagined. | 我想答案比你想象得更加接近 |
[12:28] | A picture really is worth a thousand words, isn’t it? | 一图真的胜千言 不是吗 |
[12:33] | I wonder what this one means, deep down. | 实际上我想知道这幅有什么含义 |
[12:36] | It’s just a doodle. It’s an old habit. | 只是幅涂鸦 这是旧习了 |
[12:39] | Maybe older than you know. | 可能比你知道的还要久 |
[12:41] | There are so many patterns around you you can’t see yet. | 你周围有太多规律你无法看清 |
[12:45] | Patterns that govern your actions. | 支配你行为的规律 |
[12:48] | And mine. | 支配着我 |
[12:49] | And the killer’s. | 也支配着凶手 |
[12:50] | What kind of patterns? | 什么样的规律 |
[12:52] | If you want to learn the truth about the killer, | 如果你想知道关于凶手的真相 |
[12:53] | first, you need to learn the truth about yourself. | 首先 你需要了解你自己 |
[12:57] | All right, well, you seem to know everything. | 好吧 你似乎知道一切 |
[12:58] | Why don’t you just tell me? | 为什么不直接告诉我 |
[13:00] | Oh, I can’t see all the patterns. I can’t. | 我无法看清所有的规律 我不能 |
[13:03] | But I do know how to search for them. | 但我知道如何寻找 |
[13:06] | And if you’re ready to uncover yours, | 如果你准备好了解你自己的 |
[13:07] | you just need to do one small thing for me. | 你只需要为我做一件小事 |
[13:16] | 《很久很久以前》 亨利·米尔斯 | |
[13:27] | Hey, Luce. | 露西 |
[13:29] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[13:30] | No, not really. | 不饿 |
[13:31] | I made mac and cheese. | 我做了芝士通心粉 |
[13:33] | It’s your favorite, with those little farm animals. | 你的最爱 还有那些农场小动物 |
[13:36] | They’re so cute! | 超可爱的 |
[13:38] | Mom, I’m not 6 anymore. | 妈妈 我不是六岁的小孩子了 |
[13:41] | I’ll just put it here. – | 那我就放在这儿 |
[13:43] | Whatever you want. I gotta finish my homework. | 随便吧 我得做作业了 |
[13:52] | We haven’t had a chance to talk about last night. | 我们还没有机会聊聊昨晚的事 |
[13:54] | What about last night? | 昨晚什么事 |
[13:56] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[13:58] | First you wanted me and Henry to be alone. | 你先是想让我和亨利单独在一起 |
[14:01] | And then, – all of a sudden, you didn’t. | 然后 你突然又不想了 |
[14:04] | It’s just… | 这只是 |
[14:04] | I’ve been really overwhelmed after the hospital. | 出院之后发生的事太多了 |
[14:09] | And Grandma dying. | 外婆还死了 |
[14:11] | I need you around, Mom. | 我需要你在身边 妈妈 |
[14:14] | And I don’t want you spending time with… | 而且我不想让你花时间在… |
[14:16] | some guy. | 某些人身上 |
[14:20] | “Some guy”? | “某些人” |
[14:22] | You loved him. | 你以前喜欢他的 |
[14:24] | And isn’t he still your favorite writer? | 他不还是你最爱的作家吗 |
[14:28] | He used to be, | 曾经是 |
[14:30] | because I thought his fairy tales were real. | 因为我以为他的童话故事是真的 |
[14:33] | But then bad things happen, and you grow up. | 但之后坏事发生了 我长大了 |
[14:35] | So, maybe I don’t believe in fairy tales anymore. | 所以 或许我不再相信童话了 |
[14:45] | And I don’t want you to see him again. | 我也不想再让你见他了 |
[14:53] | Where the hell are you going? | 你到底去哪儿了 |
[14:55] | To give Eloise what she wants. | 给埃洛伊丝她想要的 |
[14:57] | Well, how is that gonna help? | 那会有什么用吗 |
[14:58] | She asked for your favorite painting? | 她找你要你最爱的画 |
[15:00] | The woman’s out of her mind. Worse — dangerous. | 这女人疯了 更糟的是 很危险 |
[15:02] | And very perceptive. | 还很有洞察力 |
[15:03] | How does she even know that I can paint? | 她怎么知道我会画画的 |
[15:06] | Excellent question. | 好问题 |
[15:06] | Perhaps her insight should give you pause. | 也许她的洞察力该让你停止了 |
[15:09] | Well, it doesn’t. | 不会的 |
[15:10] | Right, if she knows something, I’m willing to play along. | 没错 如果她知道什么 我会和她合作 |
[15:13] | I thought you wanted to find the killer. | 你不是也想抓到凶手吗 |
[15:15] | If she has the answers, then a painting is a small price to pay. | 如果她有答案 那一幅画也不算什么大代价 |
[15:19] | If you think that, you don’t understand the price. | 如果你这么想 说明你还不了解代价的含义 |
[15:23] | Well, whatever the price is, | 不管代价是什么 |
[15:24] | believe me, I’m willing to pay it. | 相信我 我都愿意付出 |
[15:37] | Captain. | 船长 |
[15:39] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[15:40] | Mr. Smee. | 斯密先生 |
[15:41] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[15:42] | Hey, how’s the Jolly Roger? | 海盗船还好吗 |
[15:43] | Shipshape and ready to set sail. | 收拾齐整 准备好起航了 |
[15:45] | If you want her back, just say the word. | 如果你想要回她 只要说句话 |
[15:46] | Well, as much as I miss her, I’m here for another treasure. | 尽管很想她 我是为另一件宝物而来的 |
[15:50] | I’ve been told that the captain who holds it is here. | 据说拥有它的船长在这儿 |
[15:53] | A man named Ahab. | 一个叫亚哈的男人 |
[15:55] | If it’s Captain Ahab you seek… | 如果你在找亚哈船长 |
[15:58] | then your search is over. | 那你不用找了 |
[16:01] | Though your trouble, alas, has just begun. | 尽管你的麻烦才刚刚开始 |
[16:07] | It’s dangerous to seek me out, old man. | 找我很危险的 老头儿 |
[16:08] | Well, it’s a dangerous thing to call me “Old man.” | 叫我”老头儿”也很危险 |
[16:15] | The legendary Captain Hook. | 传奇的虎克船长 |
[16:18] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[16:21] | And, you know, people, | 而且 你知道吗 人们 |
[16:22] | they — they always tell me that — that — that I… | 人们总和我说 现在的我… |
[16:24] | am what you used to be, huh? | 和过去的你一样 是吗 |
[16:28] | No, – I’m what I used to be, mate. | 不 我还和过去一样 伙计 |
[16:33] | Care to prove it, hmm? | 介意证明一下吗 |
[16:34] | Well, look, I’m not interested in fighting. | 听着 我没兴趣打架 |
[16:37] | I’m here looking for a magical weapon. | 我是来找一个魔法武器的 |
[16:40] | Maui’s Fishhook. | 毛伊鱼钩 |
[16:41] | Now, I’ve been told that you’ve taken possession of it. | 有人告诉我在你手里 |
[16:46] | I have. | 是的 |
[16:48] | But no washed-up former pirate | 但是失败的前海盗 |
[16:53] | is gonna take it from me. | 没法从我这儿把它拿走的 |
[16:56] | Careful with those threats, lad. | 当心你的那些威胁 伙计 |
[16:58] | If you really know who I am, | 如果你真知道我是谁 |
[17:00] | then you know how this will end. | 那你就知道事情会怎样收场 |
[17:05] | Anyway, I’m not interested in bloodshed. | 不管怎么说 我对杀戮不感兴趣 |
[17:09] | I see you have a taste for the dice. | 我看你挺喜欢掷骰子 |
[17:11] | Now, how about we place a wager, right? | 不如我们打个赌吧 好吗 |
[17:14] | Your magical fish barb for, let’s say, the, um… | 你的魔法鱼钩 你看这样好吗 |
[17:19] | the Jolly Roger herself? | 赌海盗船 |
[17:23] | Three dice. | 三颗骰子 |
[17:24] | One roll. | 掷一次 |
[17:26] | And may the best captain win. | 点数大的船长赢 |
[17:38] | Oh. That’s quite a toss. | 掷得相当大 |
[17:40] | It’s gonna be hard to beat that. | 很难比那还大了 |
[17:41] | But Lady Luck has been on my side before. | 不过幸运女神之前一直在我这边 |
[17:58] | Well, come on, then. | 那就拿来吧 |
[18:03] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[18:05] | I hope you have better luck with that white fish of yours. | 祝你在斗大白鲸时运气能好点 |
[18:09] | You may be lucky, – but you’re no pirate anymore. | 你可能很幸运 不过你不再是海盗了 |
[18:15] | I see right through you. | 我看穿你了 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[18:18] | You see, that white whale keeps me sharp. | 你看 那头白鲸让我保持清醒 |
[18:22] | But you… | 但是你… |
[18:23] | I heard that you gave up your crocodile. | 我听说你放弃了你的老鳄鱼 |
[18:27] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | 别听什么都信 |
[18:29] | People are talking… | 大家都在传 |
[18:31] | saying that Hook went soft. | 说虎克变心软了 |
[18:35] | Lost your edge. | 宝刀已老了 |
[18:39] | You want to know what this is for? | 你想知道这是用来干什么的吗 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna use it to kill the Dark One. | 我要用它杀死黑暗者 |
[18:42] | Believe me, I never lose sight of what matters most. | 相信我 我绝不会忽视最重要的事 |
[19:07] | I came as soon as I got your message. | 一接到你消息我就赶来了 |
[19:09] | Uh, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[19:11] | Well, my mother’s been dead for a week, | 我妈妈死了一周了 |
[19:13] | I’m completely alone, so I’m doing great. | 我完全是一个人了 所以我过得”好极了” |
[19:16] | Oh, well, hey, if you — | 那个 要是你 |
[19:17] | If you don’t want me here, I can go. | 要是你不想我来 我可以走 |
[19:19] | No, no. Stay. | 不用 留下吧 |
[19:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:23] | Turns out the only thing | 原来比收拾母亲的遗物 |
[19:24] | harder than cleaning up your dead mother’s things | 更难受的事 就是独自收拾 |
[19:27] | is doing it by yourself. | 亡母的遗物 |
[19:30] | So, all this is hers, huh? | 这些都是她的东西是吗 |
[19:32] | Yep. | 对 |
[19:35] | How many gold pens does one person need? | 一个人能需要多少支金笔啊 |
[19:38] | She certainly didn’t do anything by half measures. | 她做什么事都决不将就 |
[19:41] | But now I don’t know what to keep or what to sell or… | 但现在我不知道该留下什么 卖掉什么 |
[19:46] | what to do with my life. | 或是下辈子该怎么过 |
[19:48] | Ah. So we’re talking about more than office supplies here. | 所以话题不只是关于办公用品了 |
[19:51] | Mother was the whole reason I’m even in this town. | 妈妈是我来这里的唯一理由 |
[19:54] | I spent my whole life hating her, | 我花了一辈子来恨她 |
[19:55] | and then, at the end, it turns out she loved me all along. | 然后我发现 她一直深爱着我 |
[19:59] | Wasn’t that a good thing? | 这不是件好事吗 |
[20:00] | I don’t know. I just feel kind of lost. | 不知道 我只是觉得很迷茫 |
[20:04] | I feel like you’re the only person | 我感觉你是唯一能听我 |
[20:05] | I can talk to about this. | 说这事的人了 |
[20:08] | You understand me. | 你懂我 |
[20:11] | I’m trying to. | 我尽力 |
[20:14] | We both lost people that we care about. | 我们都失去了在乎的人 |
[20:18] | We’re both wounded birds. | 都是受过伤的人 |
[20:20] | Right? | 是吧 |
[20:22] | I mean, maybe… | 或许 |
[20:24] | maybe we can fix each other. | 或许我们可以相互疗伤 |
[20:30] | That — This — This is not what you need right now. | 你现在需要的不是这个 |
[20:34] | Believe me, it is. | 相信我 就是这个 |
[20:35] | No, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[20:36] | Just stop. Stop. | 先停下 停下 |
[20:39] | Listen. | 听着 |
[20:41] | Listen, I get it, okay? | 听着 我明白 好吗 |
[20:43] | When my family died, I… | 我家人去世的时候 我… |
[20:46] | I tried all sorts of stupid things to make me feel better. | 我干过很多蠢事 就想让自己好过一点 |
[20:48] | Oh. So now I’m stupid? | 现在我又成傻子了吗 |
[20:50] | No. | 不是 |
[20:55] | No, you’re not stupid. You’re grieving. | 不 你不是傻子 你只是还在伤心 |
[20:57] | You’re — You’re trying to grab onto something. | 你在试图在寻找依靠 |
[21:00] | It’s just… | 只不过… |
[21:02] | I’m the wrong thing. | 我不是对的依靠 |
[21:05] | Well, then I’m screwed, because guess what. | 那我就完蛋了 告诉你吧 |
[21:08] | You’re all I’ve got. | 我就只有你了 |
[21:09] | Oh, come on. That’s not true. | 别这样 不是这么回事 |
[21:10] | Look, when I lost my family, I had nobody left. | 我失去家人的时候 身边再没有别人了 |
[21:14] | Okay, I was completely alone. | 我完全是孤身一人了 |
[21:16] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[21:17] | You still have a sister. | 你还有个姐姐 |
[21:19] | And a niece. | 还有个外甥女 |
[21:21] | Who hates me. | 她恨我 |
[21:23] | They both hate me. | 她们都恨我 |
[21:25] | They don’t hate you. | 她们不恨你 |
[21:27] | If you’re trying – to figure out who Ivy is now, | 只要你能弄清楚现在的艾薇是怎样的人 |
[21:31] | make her best person she can be. | 并让她变好 |
[21:34] | You can’t change things with the family you lost, | 失去的家人再也回不来了 |
[21:36] | so maybe, uh… | 所以不如… |
[21:39] | you should try it with the family you still have. | 尽力留住还在世的亲人 |
[21:44] | Something’s bad, something’s broken, something’s wrong. | 出事了 出大事了 大事不好了 |
[21:46] | It’s all gonna go wrong. | 全乱套了 |
[21:48] | I’m not mad, I’m not mad. | 我没疯 我没疯 |
[21:50] | Tilly, Tilly. You can’t be back here. | 蒂莉 蒂莉 你不能到这儿来 |
[21:52] | Oh, hey, there, Weaver. | 你好啊 韦弗 |
[21:53] | Um, I’m glad to see your face. | 能看到你真开心 |
[21:55] | I came by earlier, but Rogers, | 我来了有一会儿了 但罗杰斯 |
[21:58] | he didn’t want to play the game with me. | 他就是不愿意和我下棋 |
[21:59] | I tried to warn him. I did. | 我警告过他了 真的 |
[22:01] | But there’s bad things in the air. | 但不好的事马上就要发生了 |
[22:02] | Tilly, Tilly, calm down. | 蒂莉 蒂莉 冷静 |
[22:04] | – Everything’s fine. – No, everything’s not fine. | -一切都没事的 -不对 出大事了 |
[22:05] | You brought a monster in here, | 你们带了个怪物进来 |
[22:06] | and I can see her for what she really is! | 我能看出她的真面目 |
[22:08] | You know what? You’re right. | 告诉你吧 你说得对 |
[22:11] | She is a monster. | 她确实是个怪物 |
[22:12] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[22:14] | Oh, you do? | 真的吗 |
[22:15] | Well, I know you better than most. | 我最了解你了 |
[22:18] | You see things others don’t. | 你能看到别人看不到的东西 |
[22:19] | And that’s what makes you special. | 所以你才如此特别 |
[22:25] | Uh, what’s — what’s that? | 这… 这是什么 |
[22:27] | It’s a painting of mine. | 是我的一幅画 |
[22:29] | I thought I told you to go home. | 我不是让你回家了吗 |
[22:30] | No, no, no. You can’t show this to the monster. | 不行 你不能给那怪物看这个 |
[22:31] | She’ll use it, and then she’ll try and hurt you, | 她会利用这个来伤害你的 |
[22:32] | and I don’t want you to be hurt! | 我不想你受到伤害 |
[22:34] | Get out of my way, or I’ll have to have you escorted out. | 别烦我 要不我就把你遣送出去 |
[22:41] | You told me you believed me. | 你说你相信我的 |
[22:42] | I do. | 确实 |
[22:44] | And I promise — – Nothing bad’s gonna happen, | 我保证 不会有坏事发生的 |
[22:46] | but right now… | 但现在 |
[22:47] | you have to go home. | 你得回家了 |
[22:51] | You both want me to leave? | 你们俩都想让我走吗 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry, but this is more important. | 对不起 但这事更重要 |
[23:27] | Dark One. | 黑暗者 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:32] | Oh! Hook. | 是虎克 |
[23:35] | Yes! It’s Captain Hook. | 好 是虎克船长 |
[23:37] | I brought what you asked for. | 我带来了你想要的东西 |
[23:41] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[23:44] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[23:46] | Oh, the magic! | 是魔法 |
[23:48] | Closer. Bring the magic closer. | 再近点 把魔法再拿近一点 |
[23:51] | Come on. Break the bars. | 快点 破开栏杆 |
[23:53] | Break the bars. Be a good boy. | 破开栏杆 乖乖的 |
[23:55] | You and me! You and me. Look at us. | 你和我 你和我 看看我们 |
[23:57] | The captain and the crocodile working together. | 船长和鳄鱼齐心协力 |
[24:00] | Who ever would have thunk it? | 谁能想得到呢 |
[24:02] | Don’t push your luck. | 别得寸进尺 |
[24:03] | Now let’s break Alice out of that tower. | 我们去把爱丽丝从塔里救出来 |
[24:05] | Tell me how this thing works. | 告诉我怎么用这东西 |
[24:10] | So the rumors are true, hmm? | 看来传言是真的了 |
[24:12] | Captain Hook has gone soft. | 虎克船长变软弱了 |
[24:15] | Ahab. | 亚哈 |
[24:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[24:18] | I’m catching you on your lie, Captain. | 我发现你说谎了 船长 |
[24:20] | I mean, not only are you not killing the Dark One, | 你不仅没有杀黑暗者 |
[24:23] | but you’re helping him. | 还在帮他 |
[24:25] | You — You have given up your great white whale. | 你已经放弃了你视为目标的大白鲸 |
[24:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:31] | Now there’s a fly in the ointment! | 这人真是煞风景 |
[24:33] | Don’t listen to his buzzing. | 别听他胡说 |
[24:35] | Listen to my voice. | 听我说 |
[24:37] | Think of the tower. | 想想那座塔 |
[24:39] | Think of your daughter. | 想想你女儿 |
[24:40] | Don’t listen to that idiot. | 别听那蠢货的 |
[24:41] | Don’t let him in your head. | 别让他干扰你的思维 |
[24:43] | Oh, I’m already in his head. | 我已经干扰到他了 |
[24:45] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[24:47] | Look at you, | 看看你 |
[24:48] | letting the Dark One do your dirty work because you can’t. | 找黑暗者帮你做自己做不到的坏事 |
[24:52] | Hell, you can’t even save | 没有他的帮助 |
[24:54] | your own daughter without him. | 你连自己的女儿都救不了 |
[24:56] | Tell me — what’s her name? | 告诉我 她叫什么 |
[24:58] | Alice? | 爱丽丝吗 |
[24:59] | Don’t you mention her name. | 不许你说她的名字 |
[25:01] | Don’t you ever mention her name! | 不许你说她的名字 |
[25:05] | Tell me, does she know the truth about her papa? | 告诉我 她知道自己爸爸的真面目吗 |
[25:09] | You want to see the real me? | 你想见见我的真面目 |
[25:11] | Then I’m happy to oblige. | 那我乐意奉陪 |
[25:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:15] | Not here. | 别啊 |
[25:17] | I want people to see me defeat you. | 我想让人们见证我打败你 |
[25:20] | By that, | 所以 |
[25:22] | I mean a duel, in public… | 我发起了一场公开决斗 |
[25:27] | in the light of day. | 要在光天化日之下 |
[25:29] | You see, I think it’s time | 我觉得大家应该 |
[25:30] | that everyone sees the Hook that I see. | 看看我眼里的虎克 |
[25:33] | No! Enough! Let me out! | 不 够了 放我出去 |
[25:35] | I’ll r-r-rip his face off, take his other leg, | 我要撕烂他的脸 弄断他另一条腿 |
[25:38] | give you his hand — whatever you want. | 把他的手献给你 随你所愿 |
[25:40] | No one need know it’s me. | 这事只有你知我知 |
[25:42] | And then your legend will live on… forever. | 然后你会流芳百世 |
[25:46] | Otherwise, you are gonna lose everything. | 否则 你会失去一切 |
[25:49] | No. | 不 |
[25:51] | I think he means that he’s gonna lose everything. | 我觉得他的意思是他会失去一切 |
[25:54] | Ignore the imp. | 别管那小鬼 |
[25:56] | Yeah, but the imp wants what you want. | 但小鬼和你的目的一致 |
[25:59] | Freedom calls. | 自由在呼唤 |
[26:01] | I can help you if you let me. | 你想的话 我就能帮你 |
[26:04] | If you let me out! | 你放我出来的话 |
[26:07] | No! | 不 |
[26:09] | No. No, this is my fight, Rumplestiltskin. | 不 我得靠自己 朗普斯金 |
[26:11] | It’s a duel you want… | 如果你想决斗 |
[26:14] | …oh, it’s a duel you’ll get. | 那我们就决斗吧 |
[26:17] | Pistols at dawn. | 黎明时分手枪决斗 |
[26:19] | Tomorrow. | 明早 |
[26:22] | My first painting. Happy now? | 我的第一幅画 满意了吗 |
[26:26] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[26:28] | The calm before the storm. | 风暴前的宁静 |
[26:30] | Tell me about the killer. | 给我谈谈凶手 |
[26:32] | You don’t get answers until you give some. | 你先谈 我再谈 |
[26:35] | Now, come here, look at the painting, | 来看看这幅画 |
[26:39] | and tell me what it really means to you. | 告诉我它的真实含义 |
[26:43] | Fine. | 行 |
[26:50] | As a child, I loved the ocean. | 我小时候很爱大海 |
[26:52] | I always wanted to visit. | 我一直都想去海上 |
[26:54] | Then I grew up, forgot about it, | 然后我长大了 忘了 |
[26:55] | and it’s a distant memory. | 记忆已经模糊了 |
[26:57] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[26:58] | It must have been quite a day when you finally got out there. | 你第一次出海那天一定很特别吧 |
[27:01] | You must have felt like a real sea captain. | 你肯定觉得自己像个真正的船长 |
[27:05] | Actually, I’ve still never been. | 其实我从没去过海上 |
[27:07] | But the ocean’s so close. | 但大海很近 |
[27:08] | I mean, why — why not grab your special someone | 为什么不带上心爱之人 |
[27:10] | and go touch the sea? | 体验一下大海呢 |
[27:12] | Because I don’t have anyone! Is that what you want to hear?! | 因为我没有心爱之人 你就想听这句话吗 |
[27:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:17] | They say all great art starts with pain. | 俗话说伟大的艺术源于痛苦 |
[27:21] | And now I know yours. | 我现在知道你的痛苦了 |
[27:25] | The killer is also grappling with pain — | 凶手也深陷痛苦 |
[27:28] | an unfillable void, if you will. | 可以说是无法填补的空虚 |
[27:31] | And just like you, they’re looking | 就像你一样 他们在寻找 |
[27:32] | for a way to express that pain, | 一种宣泄痛苦的方式 |
[27:34] | to externalize it in a way that only makes sense to them. | 以他们觉得合理的方式来表达 |
[27:38] | Both the doctor and the baker were given | 医生和面包师在被袭击前 |
[27:40] | a gift before they were attacked — | 都收到了一份礼物 |
[27:43] | a heart-shaped candy box | 心型糖果盒 |
[27:44] | filled with chocolate marzipan truffles. | 里面装满了杏仁松露型巧克力 |
[27:46] | That’s quite specific. | 细节很到位 |
[27:48] | Everyone has their obsessions. | 人都有自己的执念 |
[27:51] | So, if you want to find the killer, | 如果你想找到凶手 |
[27:52] | all you have to do is follow your heart. | 你只需要跟着心里的感觉走 |
[28:01] | Ivy. What are you doing here? | 艾薇 你来这儿干什么 |
[28:03] | I’ll tell you what I’m not doing. | 我告诉你我不干什么 |
[28:05] | Carrying that any further. | 不再保留这些东西 |
[28:07] | Mom saved some of your old stuff. | 妈妈收藏了你的一些旧物 |
[28:09] | If you want it, you can take it. | 你想要的话就拿走 |
[28:12] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:14] | Oh, calm down. | 别紧张 |
[28:16] | I just carried a box | 我只是带了个盒子 |
[28:17] | full of your stuff to your doorstep. | 里面装满了你的东西到你家来 |
[28:21] | Didn’t even get a thank you. | 连一句谢谢都没有 |
[28:22] | Why are you really here, Ivy? | 你来这儿到底干什么 艾薇 |
[28:24] | To talk about Mom? | 谈谈母亲的事吗 |
[28:26] | Do you even care? | 你真的在意吗 |
[28:28] | You know, it’s been a week now. | 已经过了一周了 |
[28:29] | Okay, tap your brakes, Jacinda. I am still processing. | 刹住你的嘴 杰辛达 我还没缓过来呢 |
[28:33] | Not everyone has the kind of | 不是每个人的母女关系 |
[28:35] | mom and daughter relationship that you have with Lucy. | 都像你和露西一样 |
[28:37] | Yeah, well, everybody has problems — everybody. | 家家有本难念的经 |
[28:42] | Even me and Lucy. | 连我和露西也是 |
[28:44] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[28:45] | Since when are you two not besties? | 你俩什么时候不是好闺蜜了 |
[28:49] | Since this morning. | 今早开始 |
[28:51] | I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[28:53] | There’s something off with her, | 她好像有点不在状态 |
[28:56] | and for the first time ever, I don’t have Victoria to blame. | 头一次 我怪不到维多利亚头上 |
[28:59] | I only have me. | 我只能怪自己 |
[29:02] | Look, there are so many things that you do that annoy me, | 你做的很多事情会让我不爽 |
[29:06] | wallowing in self-pity being an example. | 自怨自艾就是其中之一 |
[29:10] | You’re a great mother. That’s a fact. | 你是位好母亲 真的 |
[29:13] | You love your daughter. | 你爱你女儿 |
[29:14] | And unlike Victoria, you make sure she knows it. | 不像维多利亚 你会让自己的女儿知道 |
[29:19] | Well, I try to. | 我尽力了 |
[29:24] | So you did come here to talk. | 所以你确实是来谈心的 |
[29:27] | Next time, just say so. | 下次可以直说 |
[29:32] | Mm. Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:37] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:39] | Actually, I have something for you. | 其实我有东西要给你 |
[29:49] | It’s Beatrice. | 是碧翠斯 |
[29:51] | I never thought I’d see her again. | 我没想到还能再见到她 |
[29:54] | Our childhood seems like so long ago. | 我们的童年似乎很久远了 |
[29:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:58] | Almost like a — like another world, right? | 就像…在另一个世界 是吧 |
[30:01] | Mm. You have no idea. | 可不是吗 |
[30:06] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[30:08] | Now I know what I have to do. | 我现在知道我该怎么做了 |
[30:10] | To make it good with Mother. | 完成母亲的心愿 |
[30:12] | What do you mean? How? | 什么意思 怎么做 |
[30:15] | I have to finish what she started. | 我得实现她的心愿 |
[30:38] | Ten paces. | 走十步 |
[30:41] | Then turn. Then shoot. | 然后转身开枪 |
[30:45] | One. | 一 |
[30:50] | Two. | 二 |
[30:53] | Three. | 三 |
[30:55] | Four. | 四 |
[30:57] | Five. | 五 |
[31:00] | Six. | 六 |
[31:03] | Seven. | 七 |
[31:06] | Eight. | 八 |
[31:09] | Nine. | 九 |
[31:11] | Ten! | 十 |
[31:18] | I should call you something. | 我应该给你起个名字 |
[31:21] | Promise me you’ll be okay. | 答应我你会好好的 |
[31:24] | I will return as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[31:26] | – I love you. – Alice. | -我爱你 -爱丽丝 |
[31:39] | You’re fine, sir. | 你没事 长官 |
[31:41] | Just nicked… | 只是擦伤 |
[31:43] | which is more than I can say for Ahab. | 但亚哈可严重多了 |
[31:45] | He may survive the day, | 他今天或许死不了 |
[31:46] | but your aim was true as the north star. | 但你确实打得很准 |
[31:51] | What’s the matter, sir? | 怎么了 长官 |
[31:53] | You did it, Captain! You won. | 你成功了 船长 你赢了 |
[31:57] | I haven’t won anything that mattered. | 我没有赢得要紧的东西 |
[32:01] | I think — I think I’ve made a dreadful mistake. | 我想我犯了严重的错误 |
[32:05] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[32:15] | The candy store said | 糖果店说 |
[32:16] | this was the last place they delivered the chocolates to. | 这是他们送巧克力的最后一个地方 |
[32:19] | You’d think a member of the occult | 神秘组织成员 |
[32:20] | would work somewhere less cheery. | 不应该在这么喜庆的地方工作吧 |
[32:23] | I think it’s about to get a lot less cheery. | 我觉得马上就会发生不喜庆的事了 |
[32:28] | Marzipan truffles. | 杏仁松露型巧克力 |
[32:30] | The woman who runs this place is the next target. | 这家店的女老板是下一个目标 |
[32:34] | Hello, there. How can I help you? | 你们好 有什么需要 |
[32:37] | Hyperion PD. | 海伯利安警局 |
[32:38] | We’d like to speak to the woman who received this package, | 我们想和收到这个包裹的女人谈谈 |
[32:40] | a Luanne Hoffs-Drawler. | 卢安·霍夫·多乐 |
[32:42] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[32:43] | No. | 不在 |
[32:44] | Luanne was my wife. She passed away years ago. | 卢安是我妻子 她几年前就去世了 |
[32:48] | What’s this all about? | 怎么回事 |
[32:51] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢 |
[32:57] | This whole thing was a setup. | 这是个套 |
[32:59] | I warned you of Eloise. | 我提醒你要堤防埃洛伊丝 |
[33:01] | Either she’s distracting us, | 她要么在干扰我们 |
[33:03] | or the killer is using her to distract us. | 要么就是凶手在利用她干扰我们 |
[33:05] | From what? | 干扰我们什么 |
[33:07] | It’s not as if we have any leads | 我们本来就没有线索 |
[33:08] | or even know who the next target is. | 也不知道下一个目标是谁 |
[33:09] | We know the last one — the Baker in the hospital. | 我们知道上一个目标 医院里的面包师 |
[33:40] | Tilly. | 蒂莉 |
[33:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[33:44] | I-I don’t know. I, uh — I had to be here, | 我不知道 我必须来这儿 |
[33:46] | but, ugh, I don’t want to be. | 但我不想来的 |
[33:48] | I-I want to be somewhere else. Somewhere nice. | 我想去别的地方 不糟糕的地方 |
[33:52] | Tilly, put the scalpel down. | 蒂莉 放下手术刀 |
[33:55] | No. No, really, you’re too late. | 不 你们来晚了 |
[33:57] | I tried to warn you, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我想提醒你们 但你们不听 |
[34:00] | You didn’t pay attention to the thing that matters most, | 你们不关心最重要的事 |
[34:02] | and that’s when people get hurt! | 然后就有人遇害了 |
[34:04] | I’m sorry, Tilly. | 抱歉 蒂莉 |
[34:05] | I should have paid more attention. | 我早该听你的 |
[34:07] | Just — Just tell me what happened. We can help you. | 告诉我怎么回事 我们能帮你 |
[34:10] | No. You’re too late. | 不 你们来晚了 |
[34:11] | Don’t you understand? | 你们不懂吗 |
[34:13] | I told you something bad would happen today! | 我说了今天会发生不好的事 |
[34:16] | And neither of you listened. | 你俩都当耳边风 |
[34:17] | And now you’re both too late. | 现在为时已晚 |
[34:19] | – Tilly! – Don’t — | -蒂莉 -不要啊 |
[34:29] | Tilly! | 蒂莉 |
[34:48] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[34:49] | I was starting to worry. | 我有点担心了 |
[34:52] | There’s no need to worry, Starfish. | 没必要担心 宝贝 |
[34:54] | I’m here now. | 我回来了 |
[34:55] | I have something in here | 这里面的东西 |
[34:58] | that can smash this tower to pieces. | 可以粉碎这座塔 |
[35:05] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[35:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[35:12] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:15] | But I do. | 我知道 |
[35:17] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[35:19] | No less than you deserve. | 你活该受的罪 |
[35:21] | You’re poisoned now, | 你中毒了 |
[35:22] | and it will corrupt your heart every time Alice draws near. | 只要你靠近爱丽丝 毒性就会侵蚀你的心脏 |
[35:25] | You’ve both been marked. | 你俩都被标记了 |
[35:26] | Please don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[35:28] | He’s my father. He’s a good man. | 他是父亲 他是个好人 |
[35:29] | Not good enough. | 但不够好 |
[35:32] | Your father went on a little detour | 你父亲走了弯路 |
[35:34] | because there’s more important things to him than his daughter. | 因为对他来说有比自己女儿更重要的事 |
[35:38] | He fought a duel for his precious honor. | 他死要面子参与了决斗 |
[35:43] | You didn’t come right back. | 你没有马上回家 |
[35:45] | You promised me. | 你答应过的 |
[35:46] | I only stopped for a moment. I swear. | 我只逗留了一下 我发誓 |
[35:50] | How did you do this to me? | 你怎么做到的 |
[35:52] | I simply made sure the bullet was poisoned. | 只是在子弹上抹了毒 |
[35:54] | Your pride did the rest. | 你的自负帮了我 |
[35:58] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[36:01] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[36:11] | You can’t keep me from her. | 你不能让我们分开 |
[36:13] | I will get her out. | 我会救出她的 |
[36:19] | No. | 不 |
[36:22] | You will fail her again and again. | 你会一次又一次地令她失望 |
[36:26] | You might as well go back to the tavern | 你也许还会回到酒馆 |
[36:28] | and have another drink. | 再喝上一杯 |
[36:30] | Papa, where are you?! Save me! | 爸爸 你在哪儿 救我 |
[36:35] | Such a heartbreaking cry for help. | 心碎地哭着向你求救 |
[36:36] | Papa, please help! | 爸爸 救救我 |
[36:38] | I couldn’t let you free her. | 我不能让你放她离开 |
[36:40] | And now you never will. | 现在你永远不可能了 |
[36:47] | Please, Papa, save me! | 求你了 爸爸 救我 |
[36:51] | Help me, Papa! Please! | 救我 爸爸 求你了 |
[36:53] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[36:57] | Tilly? | 蒂莉 |
[37:00] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[37:21] | No, no, I know how this looks, but… | 不 我知道情况现在看起来会怎样 |
[37:24] | there’s no way that Tilly killed those women. | 但蒂莉不可能杀了那些女人 |
[37:27] | This has to be… | 一定是… |
[37:29] | her upside-down thinking gone awry. | 她的脑子混乱了 |
[37:32] | I think it’s a bit more than that, actually. | 我觉得不止如此 |
[37:36] | Tilly had, uh, experience | 蒂莉多年之前 |
[37:39] | with this cult some years before. | 曾经和这个邪教打过交道 |
[37:41] | You know, they took the one person | 她们抓走了对她而言 |
[37:43] | that mattered most to her. | 最重要的一个人 |
[37:46] | The one person who spent time with her | 那个陪着她 |
[37:50] | and who could really understand her. | 真正懂她的人 |
[37:54] | Her father. | 她父亲 |
[37:57] | In the eyes of the law, that’s motive. | 在法律眼里 那就是动机 |
[38:00] | Yeah, but… she’s not a killer. | 但她… 不是杀人犯 |
[38:08] | You don’t think she did this, do you? | 你不会觉得是她干的吧 |
[38:13] | No, of course I don’t. | 当然不是 |
[38:18] | Well, then we’re on the same page. | 那我们达成一致了 |
[38:20] | So, how do we make this right? | 我们要怎么拨乱反正 |
[38:22] | I’ll head back to the station | 我会回警局 |
[38:24] | and buy us the time we need. | 为我们争取点时间 |
[38:26] | But they’re gonna want one of us accountable, | 但如果发生了别的事 |
[38:28] | should anything else happen. | 我们中的一个是要负责的 |
[38:31] | So, while I stay there… | 所以我在警局的时候 |
[38:32] | I’ll find Tilly. | 我去找蒂莉 |
[38:35] | I’ll prove her innocence. | 我会证明她的清白 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:49] | Mochi from Lucky Cat? | 幸运猫家的糯米团 |
[38:52] | I, uh — I do like mochi. | 我确实挺喜欢糯米团的 |
[38:55] | This is just a thank you for some good advice. | 我只是想谢谢你的好建议 |
[38:58] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | You want to come in? | 要进来吗 |
[39:09] | So, what did I do to deserve the city’s best mochi? | 我做了什么让你给我送来全城最好的糯米团 |
[39:12] | Well, you were right about Jacinda. | 杰辛达的事你是对的 |
[39:15] | There aren’t that many people who really know me, | 这世上没有很多人真的懂我 |
[39:18] | and I forgot that she does. | 我忘了她是懂我的 |
[39:23] | Henry, apples don’t fall too far from the family tree. | 亨利 有其母必有其女 |
[39:26] | And, like my mother, | 和我母亲一样 |
[39:28] | I have done some…horrible things. | 我做过一些坏事 |
[39:32] | And, like her, I need to fix them. | 也和她一样 我得去弥补 |
[39:36] | I want you to help me… to find my other sister, | 我希望你能帮我 找到我另一个姐姐 |
[39:40] | to find Anastasia. | 找到安娜塔夏 |
[39:42] | Wait, wait. Wait. You have another sister? | 等等 等等 你还有个姐姐吗 |
[39:45] | Like I said, it’s complicated, | 正如我所说 事情很复杂 |
[39:47] | and there’s a lot you don’t know about me. | 关于我 你还有很多事不了解 |
[39:49] | But Anastasia has more reason | 但安娜塔夏比杰辛达 |
[39:51] | to hate me than Jacinda ever did. | 还有更充分的理由恨我 |
[39:54] | Okay. And how exactly can I help? | 好吧 那我要怎么帮你呢 |
[39:58] | By being who you are deep down. | 做真正的你 |
[40:01] | You might not realize it, | 你也许还没有意识到 |
[40:02] | but I think you could be the hero I need. | 但我觉得你可能就是我需要的英雄 |
[40:10] | Well, then, let’s drink to heroes. | 那我们就敬英雄吧 |
[40:28] | You know we don’t serve | 你知道我们这里 |
[40:29] | shots of strawberry milk here, right? | 是不供应草莓奶昔的吧 |
[40:32] | You better have a good reason | 你让我的营业执照 |
[40:33] | for putting my liquor license at risk. | 都岌岌可危了 最好是重要的事 |
[40:36] | It’s Henry. | 是亨利 |
[40:38] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[40:41] | This page, it suddenly appeared. | 这张插图突然出现 |
[40:43] | It says Henry is going to die if he kisses my mom. | 上面说如果亨利亲吻了我妈妈 他就会死 |
[40:47] | So that’s why you stopped them from kissing last night? | 所以你昨晚你才阻止他们接吻吗 |
[40:52] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:54] | I-I found Henry | 我找的亨利 |
[40:55] | and — and tricked him into coming here. | 把他骗来了这里 |
[40:57] | And now — now I’m going to lose him. | 现在我就要失去他了 |
[41:03] | I know you didn’t believe me | 我知道我说你是 |
[41:05] | when I told you that you were the Evil Queen, but — | 巫后的时候 你不相信我 但… |
[41:08] | Yeah, well, a lot’s happened since then, Lucy. | 那之后发生了很多事 露西 |
[41:13] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[41:17] | I believe you now. | 我现在信了 |
[41:19] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[41:21] | You’ve read the book? | 你读过那本书了 |
[41:22] | Read it? I lived it. | 读过 我活了一遍 |
[41:26] | And I am not going to let | 我也不会让我孙女 |
[41:28] | my granddaughter face this alone. | 一直这么难过 |
[41:29] | So you’re awake? I-I knew you were. | 所以你醒了 我知道你会的 |
[41:31] | You are Regina. So that makes me — | 你是瑞金娜 所以我就是… |
[41:35] | That makes you… a Mills, Lucy. | 所以你是米尔斯家的 露西 |
[41:38] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[41:40] | Just don’t call me grandma. | 但别叫我奶奶 |
[41:43] | The Mills family does what heroes do best — | 米尔斯家最擅长英雄之举 |
[41:47] | we save people. | 救人 |
[41:49] | – Like my dad? – Yes. | -就像我爸爸一样吗 -是的 |
[41:51] | And we’re gonna start exactly like your father did — | 我们会和你爸爸一样 |
[41:54] | with a set of walkie-talkies and…an operation name. | 从一个无线电话 和给行动取个名开始 |
[41:59] | Any suggestions? | 有什么建议吗 |
[42:01] | “Operation Hyacinth.” | 风信子行动 |
[42:03] | The first thing my dad gave my mom. | 我爸爸送给妈妈的第一件东西 |
[42:06] | Operation Hyacinth it is. | 就风信子行动了 |
[42:09] | And what’s our next move? | 下一步什么动作 |
[42:10] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[42:12] | We’re gonna give your mother and father | 我们要给你妈妈和爸爸 |
[42:14] | the happy ending they deserve. | 他们值得的幸福结局 |