时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For if true love’s kiss should ever break the curse, | 如果真爱之吻打破了诅咒 |
[00:06] | Henry Mills would surely die.” | 亨利·米尔斯就会死 |
[00:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:09] | Both the doctor and the baker | 医生和面包师在被袭击前 |
[00:11] | were given a gift before they were attacked — | 都收到了一份礼物 |
[00:13] | a heart-shaped candy box | 心型糖果盒 |
[00:14] | filled with chocolate marzipan truffles. | 里面装满了杏仁松露型巧克力 |
[00:16] | I want to find Anastasia. | 我希望找到安娜塔夏 |
[00:17] | You can’t change things with the family you lost, | 失去的家人再也回不来了 |
[00:19] | so maybe, uh, you should try it with the family you still have. | 所以不如尽力留住还在世的亲人 |
[00:23] | …seven, eight, nine, ten! | 七 八 九 十 |
[00:28] | Ready or not, here I come! | 准备好了吗 我来了 |
[00:42] | Found you, Ana. | 找到你了 安娜 |
[00:55] | Anastasia?! | 安娜塔夏 |
[00:59] | Anastasia?! | 安娜塔夏 |
[01:02] | Where are you?! | 你在哪儿 |
[01:16] | I knew that lantern would guide you to me. | 我知道灯笼会带你找到我 |
[01:19] | I got so lost. | 我完全迷路了 |
[01:21] | Don’t worry, Drizella. | 别担心 崔西里亚 |
[01:23] | I promise, your big sister will never leave you. | 我保证 姐姐永远不会丢下你 |
[01:27] | We might have found each other, but now we’re both lost. | 我们或许找到对方了 但现在我们都迷路了 |
[01:31] | Luckily, I know a way we can get back home. | 幸好 我知道一条回家的路 |
[01:34] | Take my hands. | 拉住我的手 |
[01:35] | Now, close your eyes and concentrate. | 现在 闭上眼睛 集中精神 |
[01:42] | As long as we’re together, | 只要我们在一起 |
[01:44] | we’ll always find a way back home. | 总会找到回家的路 |
[01:59] | You said you’d never leave me. | 你说你永远不会丢下我 |
[02:04] | And for a while, I wished that was true. | 有一阵子 我希望你的话是真的 |
[02:08] | Every year you’ve laid in this box, | 你躺进棺材后的每一年 |
[02:12] | I suffered under your shadow. | 我都痛苦地活在你的阴影下 |
[02:18] | I want Mother to feel the pain that I endured. | 我想让母亲感受我承受的痛苦 |
[02:22] | Only…I’m not strong enough to cast this curse. | 只是 我没有强大到可以施这个诅咒 |
[02:29] | Perhaps the answer lies within you. | 也许答案就在你体内 |
[02:39] | Well, isn’t this familiar? | 这一幕不是很熟悉吗 |
[02:42] | Head full of steam. A curse built on vengeance… | 火冒三丈 为了复仇的诅咒 |
[02:45] | And a nosy witch thinking she can change my mind. | 还有个爱管闲事的女巫认为她能改变我的想法 |
[02:49] | You know, you once trusted me to teach you about magic. | 我教你魔法时你曾经相信过我 |
[02:53] | Give up on this curse, | 放弃这个诅咒 |
[02:55] | and I’ll find a way to help you. | 我会想办法帮你 |
[02:57] | I…don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[03:01] | I don’t need anyone. | 我不需要任何人 |
[03:09] | Gothel. What are you doing here? | 葛朵 你来这里干什么 |
[03:12] | Testing your commitment. | 考验你的承诺 |
[03:15] | And I must say, child, I’m impressed. | 我得说 孩子 我印象深刻 |
[03:18] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[03:21] | You should. | 你该在乎 |
[03:22] | The curse you seek requires more magic | 你所找的诅咒需要非常强的魔法 |
[03:24] | than you can conjure alone. | 你一个人是不可能施咒的 |
[03:28] | There’s great power in family, | 家族的魔法是很强大的 |
[03:30] | but nothing left to glean from yours. | 不过你家已经找不出来了 |
[03:39] | My circle of sisters | 我的姐妹圈里 |
[03:41] | has the most powerful magic in this realm. | 有这个国度最强大的魔法 |
[03:44] | Join us…or suffer your failures alone. | 加入我们 还是独自遭受失败 |
[03:48] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[04:04] | I know what the problem is. | 我知道问题是什么 |
[04:06] | I hired you to fix it! | 我雇你就是让你去解决的 |
[04:08] | Now find my sister! | 现在找到我姐姐 |
[04:14] | And to think I used to believe you were special. | 想想我过去总认为你很特别 |
[04:17] | And here you are… lost again. | 而现在你又迷失了 |
[04:21] | I see you’re encouraging as ever. | 我看出来你在一如既往地鼓励我 |
[04:25] | I know we’ve had our differences, | 我知道我们存在分歧 |
[04:28] | but I came to renew our deal. | 但我是来重订交易的 |
[04:31] | To find Anastasia? | 为了找安娜塔夏吗 |
[04:33] | You just want the power she has as the Guardian | 你只是想要她作为守卫者的法力 |
[04:34] | so you can get the Dark One’s Dagger. | 这样你就能得到黑暗者的匕首了 |
[04:37] | What you want will kill her, and I’ll have no part of that. | 你的要求会害死她 我不会参与的 |
[04:41] | Your desire to honor your mother’s dying wish is noble. | 你想完成你母亲的遗愿 这很高尚 |
[04:44] | But you don’t know where she is any more than I do, | 不过对于她在哪儿 你还没我知道得多 |
[04:46] | and your plans to reunite have run out of time. | 你团聚的计划已经没时间了 |
[04:53] | This was in the lobby when I arrived. | 我到的时候 这个已经在大厅了 |
[05:02] | I’ve already siphoned some magic from Anastasia, | 我已经从安娜塔夏身上吸取了一些魔法 |
[05:04] | and with you gone, I’ll take the rest. | 没有了你 我会吸取剩下的 |
[05:10] | I didn’t survive this long | 我活这么久 |
[05:11] | to be killed by a chocolatier with a penchant for theatrics. | 不是为了被一个戏多的巧克力杀手杀死 |
[05:18] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[05:20] | What you’ll be is exactly like the other two victims — | 你绝对会像另两个受害者一样 |
[05:23] | dead. | 死掉 |
[05:26] | You wanted to stand alone, Ivy. | 你想孤立[无援] 艾薇 |
[05:28] | Now you truly are. | 现在你的确是了 |
[05:36] | Hey, Roni. | 罗尼 |
[05:38] | You got that to-go order? | 你接到那个外卖订单了吗 |
[05:39] | Uh, yes. Remy’s firing it up now. | 是的 雷米正在做 |
[05:41] | No time to eat here? | 没时间在这儿吃吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, it’s for Lucy and her sitter. | 那是给露西和她的临时保姆的 |
[05:44] | I got plans with Sabine tonight. | 我和萨宾今晚有计划 |
[05:48] | That’s the sitter calling. | 是临时保姆的电话 |
[05:58] | What’s the cocoa for? | 这杯可可是干嘛的 |
[06:00] | Well, keeping up this ruse about Henry is hard on you. | 对亨利一直执行的计策让你很难过 |
[06:03] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[06:06] | But until I get my hands on some magic, | 不过在我得到魔法前 |
[06:07] | there’s no way to undo what Ivy’s done. | 没办法解除艾薇的诅咒 |
[06:11] | Hey, keeping your mom and dad apart | 让你爸妈分开 |
[06:15] | keeps him alive. | 能让他活着 |
[06:18] | At least my mom has Sabine. | 至少我妈妈有萨宾 |
[06:21] | Henry has nobody to cheer him up. | 亨利身边没有人鼓励他 |
[06:25] | You know, your dad might be kind of a loner here, | 你爸爸在这里也许有点孤独 |
[06:28] | but before the curse, | 但在诅咒前 |
[06:31] | he had some pretty great friends. | 他有几个相当好的朋友 |
[06:33] | Like…fairy-tale friends? | 比如 童话朋友吗 |
[06:36] | His two best friends were Captain Hook and Jack. | 他最铁的两个朋友是虎克船长和杰克 |
[06:39] | Here, they’re known as Detective Rogers | 在这里 他们叫罗杰斯警探 |
[06:42] | and…Nick. | 和尼克 |
[06:46] | You mean my dad – | 你是说我爸爸 |
[06:46] | and my cursed dad were friends? | 和我被诅咒的爸爸过去是朋友吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:50] | How does that help us here? | 现在这对我们有什么帮助 |
[06:52] | I bet if we get your dad | 我打赌如果我们把你爸爸 |
[06:54] | and his old friends together… | 和他的老朋友们聚在一起 |
[06:57] | fate’ll do the rest. | 剩下的就看命吧 |
[06:59] | I’m on it. | 我来搞定 |
[07:00] | Operation Bromance is a go. | 兄弟情计划启动 |
[07:12] | I wouldn’t have taken you for an antiques kind of guy. | 我从不觉得你是个爱研究古董的人 |
[07:15] | Hey, do you want to order some food | 你想不想叫点东西来吃 |
[07:16] | and maybe work the candy-killer case? | 然后研究一下糖果杀手的案子 |
[07:18] | You’re not really calling it that, are you? | 你不会真给那个案子起这个名字吧 |
[07:21] | Well, no, not me. | 不是 不是我起的 |
[07:22] | Not me. The boys in the bullpen. | 不是我 是办公室里那些人 |
[07:24] | No, I think we need a break. | 不了 我觉得我得休息一下 |
[07:26] | As my wife used to say, wandering another path | 我老婆过去常说 柳暗花明 |
[07:28] | often leads us where we need to go. | 往往又是一村啊 |
[07:31] | Hence the teacup. | 说的就是这茶杯 |
[07:32] | Well, in that case, | 这么说的话 |
[07:33] | I guess my path is leading me to the market. | 看来我得去逛集市了 |
[07:36] | Since Tilly moved in, I’ve been going through a lot of jam. | 自打蒂莉住进来后 我可碰上了不少麻烦事 |
[07:39] | Enjoy your time off. | 好好享受休息时光吧 |
[07:46] | Hey, Weaver. | 韦弗 |
[07:47] | Got a call about a 13-year-old girl | 接到举报 说一个13岁小女孩 |
[07:49] | wandering outside an abandoned restaurant. | 在一个废弃的饭店外闲逛 |
[07:51] | Fits the description of the girl you’re looking for. | 外貌与你在找的女孩相符 |
[07:55] | What’s the deal with her anyway? | 不过她到底有什么问题啊 |
[07:57] | She’s just a scared girl, | 她只是个吓坏了的小姑娘 |
[07:59] | but also a piece of a much larger puzzle. | 但也是更大谜题的一部分 |
[08:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:16] | Why don’t you come out? | 不如现身吧 |
[08:17] | I’ve got a fresh can of pepper spray we can try together. | 我有一瓶新鲜的辣椒喷雾 我们试试啊 |
[08:30] | Ohh, who locked this door? | 谁锁的门啊 |
[08:35] | Please don’t hurt me! | 求你不要伤害我 |
[08:38] | No! | 不要 |
[09:16] | Yeah, I was always more of a pinball man myself. | 我一直都很擅长玩桌上弹球的 |
[09:19] | I held the high score for weeks on this game,and then… | 我占着最高分好几周了 然后… |
[09:22] | JBH went and claimed it. | JBH出现把我挤掉了 |
[09:24] | But I’ve got a stack of tokens | 但我有一堆游戏币 |
[09:27] | and an evening committed to undoing this injustice. | 还有一整晚来刷掉他的记录 |
[09:29] | Yeah. Noble quest for sure. | 你这追求可真高尚啊 |
[09:32] | But I’ve got to be honest, I thought you’d be out wooing Jacinda. | 但老实说 我还以为你去追求杰辛达了呢 |
[09:35] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[09:37] | I’ve actually downgraded from wooing to giving her some space. | 其实我没追求她了 我要给她些空间 |
[09:42] | But aside from seeing me at geek DEFCON 1, | 但除了来看我玩核战危机之外 |
[09:44] | what are you doing here? | 你来这儿还要做什么 |
[09:45] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[09:46] | Lucy texted me saying you had a lead on my case. | 露西短信说 你有我手头案子的线索 |
[09:49] | She did? | 是吗 |
[09:50] | Cool. “Galaga.” | 厉害 “小蜜蜂”啊 |
[09:53] | Uh, you guys see Lucy around? | 你们看到露西了吗 |
[09:57] | Let me guess. She texted you to meet her here? | 让我猜猜 她发短信让你来这儿见她是吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:00] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:01] | Because the kid used to do this with me and her mom. | 因为这孩子以前就跟我和她妈用过这招 |
[10:03] | And now that she’s done playing matchmaker, | 现在她红娘当够了 |
[10:05] | it would appear that she’s decided | 看来她又决定 |
[10:06] | to literally text me into the friend zone. | 靠发短信让我跟朋友们见面 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:11] | I’m sure you guys have better stuff to do | 你们肯定有比拍按钮和吃热狗 |
[10:13] | than mash buttons and eat hot wings. | 更有意义的事情做 |
[10:15] | Actually, I think this is exactly where I need to be. | 其实 我觉得这里正是我要来的地方 |
[10:19] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[10:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:24] | Let’s see what you got. | 让我们看看你的能耐 |
[10:32] | Uh, yeah, we got a strict no-whiskey-for-witches policy. | 我们有严格规定 不卖酒给女巫 |
[10:37] | It’s about the killer. | 是那个杀手 |
[10:39] | He came for me. | 他找上我了 |
[10:45] | If not for the heel on my stiletto, | 要不是我又细又尖的高跟鞋跟 |
[10:47] | I would be dead right now. | 我现在早就死了 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | You want my help? | 你想让我帮你 |
[10:53] | Bring me a fix for whatever you poisoned Henry with. | 把你给亨利下的毒的解药拿来 |
[10:56] | I don’t have one. | 我没有解药 |
[10:57] | If I did, I – swear, I would give it to you. | 我发誓 要是我有我肯定给你 |
[11:00] | But… Please. | 但… 求你了 |
[11:02] | I’m powerless here. | 我在这里束手无策 |
[11:04] | I need magic. | 我需要魔法 |
[11:05] | Have you found any way at all to glean some from this world? | 你有什么办法能从这个世界收集到魔法吗 |
[11:07] | You set this curse up so I had none. | 你给我下的诅咒 我没办法 |
[11:11] | I’m so stupid. | 我好蠢 |
[11:12] | I built a trap around myself. | 我真是作茧自缚 |
[11:14] | And the irony is I was going to go find my sister, Anastasia, | 讽刺的是我正要去找我妹妹安娜塔夏 |
[11:16] | and make amends. | 跟她道歉 |
[11:17] | And then fate held a knife to my throat, | 然后命运就架了把刀在我脖子上 |
[11:20] | literally held a knife to my throat. | 不是比喻 是真的 |
[11:27] | Yeah, I wouldn’t save me, either. | 要是我也不会救我这种人 |
[11:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | you did the right thing coming to me. | 你来找我是对的 |
[11:36] | I’ll call Weaver. | 我去找韦弗 |
[11:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:40] | And you’re safe here. | 还有 你在这儿是安全的 |
[11:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:45] | If anyone’s gonna have the pleasure of killing you, | 要是真有人巴不得干掉你 |
[11:48] | it’s gonna be me. | 那人一定是我 |
[12:01] | I see you’ve come to your senses. | 看来你想明白了 |
[12:04] | I’ve come to join your little supernatural sewing circle. | 我来加入你那个超自然姐妹组织 |
[12:08] | It’s not that simple. | 没这么简单的 |
[12:10] | You’re not the only witch with interest. | 你不是唯一感兴趣的女巫 |
[12:15] | Now the last recruit has arrived… | 最后一名成员也到了 |
[12:19] | we can begin. | 我们可以开始了 |
[12:23] | Each of you shows promise. | 你们每个人都给出了承诺 |
[12:26] | But only two of you will get the honor | 但只有两个人能够有幸 |
[12:29] | of joining The Coven of the Eight. | 加入八巫会 |
[12:31] | I’ve hidden two golden flowers | 我在河边的树林里 |
[12:34] | in the woods beyond the river. | 藏了两朵金玫瑰 |
[12:37] | Whoever returns with these mystical plants | 带回这两枝神奇植物的人 |
[12:40] | will show themselves worthy. | 才有入会的资格 |
[12:43] | You’ll each work alone. | 你们要独自行动 |
[12:45] | You’ll have to be savvy and cutthroat. | 你们既要聪慧过人 又要辣手无情 |
[12:48] | Well, so much for sisterhood. | 姐妹情也不过如此 |
[12:54] | Sisterhood is a prize not easily won. | 姐妹情可不是唾手可得的 |
[13:03] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[13:11] | Gothel can be a bag of wind sometimes. | 葛朵有时可能夸夸其谈了 |
[13:13] | I liked seeing you put her in her place. | 我喜欢看你怼她的样子 |
[13:14] | Well, I’m glad you enjoyed the show. | 你喜欢就好 |
[13:16] | Hang on one second. | 等会儿 |
[13:21] | I knew you were the strong one. | 我知道你比较厉害 |
[13:24] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[13:25] | Alone out here, we’re just gonna get lost. | 孤身一人在野外会找不着北 |
[13:27] | But together, we can find these things. | 但我们合作就能找到这些东西 |
[13:29] | We can both win this. | 我们可以双赢 |
[13:37] | I’m glad I didn’t run you through with that stick. | 很高兴我没用那棍子捅死你 |
[13:59] | While I would love a drink, I’m not in the mood for company. | 我想喝一杯 但我没心情陪你 |
[14:02] | Your troubled mood is exactly why I’m here… | 我正是来缓解你坏心情的 |
[14:06] | Drizella. | 崔西里亚 |
[14:11] | And who exactly are you? | 你是哪位 |
[14:14] | Dr. Facilier, at your service. | 法西利亚博士 为您效劳 |
[14:16] | Oh, I can service myself, thanks. | 我自己就能效劳自己 谢谢 |
[14:20] | I’d say your encounter at the garage | 但是你在车库的遭遇 |
[14:22] | has proven that to be most untrue. | 证明了这不是真的 |
[14:32] | The killer’s going to keep coming. | 凶手不会放过你的 |
[14:34] | And who’s to say you aren’t the killer? | 那你为何就不是凶手呢 |
[14:37] | I’m a witch doctor. | 我是巫师 |
[14:40] | I’m just as much a target as you. | 我和你一样也是目标 |
[14:43] | I’ve come to make a deal. | 我来和你谈条件 |
[14:45] | Roni already has my back. | 罗尼已经答应帮我 |
[14:49] | See, Roni only cares about fixing the son you poisoned. | 但罗尼只关心被你毒害的儿子 |
[14:54] | And you’ve already told her you can’t do that. | 但你已经跟她坦言你做不到 |
[14:58] | Your mother’s gone. | 你母亲也死了 |
[15:00] | Your sister hates you. | 你姐姐又讨厌你 |
[15:02] | The coven’s turned their back on you. | 八巫会背叛了你 |
[15:04] | No one’s going to help you. | 没人会帮你 |
[15:08] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[15:09] | Only by escaping to another realm | 只有逃往另一个国度 |
[15:11] | will you ever be safe. | 你才会安全 |
[15:13] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜看 |
[15:14] | That magic bean comes with a cost? | 那个魔豆需要支付代价吧 |
[15:18] | You’ll pay for your life with the price of another. | 你可以拿另一条命来换自己的命 |
[15:21] | Your sister. | 你妹的命 |
[15:24] | Gothel will get to her anyway. | 葛朵迟早会杀了她 |
[15:26] | It’s in the cards. | 塔罗牌预言了 |
[15:29] | So, either you can let your sister die empowering that witch, | 要么你牺牲你妹增强那个女巫 |
[15:33] | or you can let her death pay for your safety. | 要么你牺牲你妹换取自己的安全 |
[15:43] | Even if I wanted to, | 就算我想 |
[15:44] | I’ve been looking for her for days. | 我也好几天没找到她了 |
[15:46] | That girl is nowhere to be found. | 你找不到那姑娘 |
[15:48] | You don’t need to find her when you can make her find you. | 你可以让她找到你 就不必找到她了 |
[16:34] | So that little girl’s magic did all this. | 那姑娘的魔法把这里弄成了这样 |
[16:37] | You know, you’d think ignoring someone’s phone calls | 要知道忽视别人的电话 |
[16:39] | would be a big enough hint that you didn’t want to chat. | 足以说明那人不想说话 |
[16:44] | I wasn’t inviting you over for tea. | 我没打算请你喝茶聊天 |
[16:46] | Ivy was attacked by the killer. | 艾薇被凶手袭击了 |
[16:49] | And while I was filling your voicemail, | 我不断给你语言留言的时候 |
[16:51] | my bar-back saw her leave with someone. | 我的人发现她和别人一起走了 |
[16:54] | Uh, with Gothel? | 和葛朵吗 |
[16:57] | Or do you mean your, uh, clandestine boyfriend? | 还是你的秘密男友 |
[17:02] | Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten | 别告诉我你已经忘记 |
[17:03] | it’s my business to collect secrets. | 我就是靠收集秘密为生的 |
[17:06] | And the question really is | 真正的问题在于 |
[17:08] | when were you gonna tell me about this desire for my dagger? | 你打算什么时候告诉我你想要我的匕首 |
[17:11] | I was hoping I could change his mind, | 我还想改变他的想法 |
[17:15] | like Belle did for you. | 就像贝儿改变了你 |
[17:16] | Well, he clearly hasn’t changed his mind. | 他明显没改变想法 |
[17:17] | And if Facilier succeeds, I might never get back to Belle. | 如果法西利亚得逞 我可能再也见不到贝儿了 |
[17:21] | If he gets his hands on Anastasia — | 如果他染指安娜塔夏 |
[17:22] | I know what terrible things he can do with that magic. | 我知道他能用那魔法做什么可怕的事 |
[17:25] | It’s why I’ve come to you. | 所以我来找你了 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | So, what do we do now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[17:35] | Quite simply? | 简而言之 |
[17:36] | We have to get to Anastasia before Ivy does. | 我们得在艾薇之前找到安娜塔夏 |
[18:10] | Can we have a little less lollipops | 我们能少吃点棒棒糖 |
[18:11] | and a little more finding flowers? | 多找点花吗 |
[18:14] | I have a brother like you. | 我有个像你一样的兄弟 |
[18:16] | Always a bit of a sour ball. | 总爱发牢骚 |
[18:19] | For a long time, it seemed like we raised each other. | 有很长一段时间就像我俩互相抚养 |
[18:22] | Well, if you guys are so tight, | 你们关系这么好的话 |
[18:24] | why isn’t he sharing lollipops with you? | 你为什么不和他一起吃棒棒糖 |
[18:27] | Where you start with your siblings isn’t always where you end up. | 手足们的感情刚开始怎样不代表后来会怎样 |
[18:30] | And where did you end up? | 你们后来感情怎样 |
[18:32] | At a gingerbread house. | 在一家姜饼屋 |
[18:33] | We got caught by a witch. | 我们被女巫抓住了 |
[18:35] | She tried to throw us in her oven. | 她逼我们加入她的八巫会 |
[18:38] | Seems like you got out okay. | 看来你成功逃走了 |
[18:39] | Not unscathed. | 受了点伤 |
[18:41] | And from that day on, | 从那以后 |
[18:43] | I was determined never to be weak – to that sort of power again. | 我就下定决心要变强 重新得到那种力量 |
[18:47] | And your brother? | 你兄弟呢 |
[18:49] | Forever altered. | 永远转变了 |
[18:51] | His arms, scarred from burns. | 他的手臂 伤痕累累 |
[18:54] | And his mind, well… | 他的心智… |
[18:58] | Last I heard, he was traveling around under a different name. | 据我所知他化名到处旅行 |
[19:04] | You might not get it, | 你可能没懂 |
[19:05] | but losing a sibling eats a hole | 但失去手足就像自己失去了一部分 |
[19:07] | in you that’s damn-near impossible to fill. | 而且几乎不可能恢复 |
[19:12] | I get it more than you know. | 我比你懂 |
[19:17] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[19:19] | Hansel. | 汉塞尔 |
[19:20] | I’m Gretel. | 我是格蕾特 |
[19:22] | Good to meet you, Gretel. | 很高兴认识你 格蕾特 |
[19:24] | I’m Drizella. | 我是崔西里亚 |
[19:44] | Candy gumdrops. | 橡皮软糖 |
[19:45] | Well, I guess you did learn something | 我猜你在那间姜饼屋 |
[19:47] | in that gingerbread house after all. | 还是学到了东西 |
[19:49] | And if your abilities weren’t as sharp as your tongue, | 如果你的能力没有你嘴巴厉害 |
[19:51] | we’d be flat as sugar cookies right now. | 我们就会像饼干一样脆[弱] |
[19:55] | Come on. Let’s best these witches. | 我们来搞定这些巫师吧 |
[20:01] | God. | 天啊 |
[20:02] | Now, you’ve got two good hands, | 你有两只手 |
[20:03] | and I still did better than that. | 但我还是比你会玩 |
[20:06] | Ohh, hey, thanks for sticking around. | 谢谢你陪着我 |
[20:09] | I needed this. | 我很需要 |
[20:09] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:11] | Well, the real question is | 真正的问题在于 |
[20:13] | have you accomplished what you set out to do? | 你完成了你本要完成的事吗 |
[20:15] | Well, if we’re talking high scores, then no, | 如果你说的是刷分 那就没有 |
[20:17] | but if we’re talking about forgetting an adorably frustrating, | 如果你说的是忘记丧得可爱的 |
[20:20] | yet underdog, endearing single mom | 但又垂头丧气惹人爱的单身妈妈 |
[20:24] | then still no. | 那就还是没有 |
[20:26] | I just — I just can’t tell | 我分辨不出 |
[20:29] | if Jacinda and I are meant for each other anymore. | 杰辛达和我是不是命中注定的一对 |
[20:33] | Someone smart once told me | 一位智者曾告诉我 |
[20:35] | sometimes wandering a different path | 有时候人们会 |
[20:36] | takes you to where you need to go. | 殊途同归 |
[20:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:41] | It means there are plenty of women in this bar | 意思是这间酒吧里的许多女人 |
[20:43] | who would find your whole John Hughes outlook charming. | 会觉得你这种约翰·休斯的样子很迷人 |
[20:47] | It’s time to see what fate has in store for you. | 该看看命运为你准备什么了 |
[20:50] | And how do you gentlemen propose I do that? | 两位绅士想让我做什么 |
[20:52] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[20:54] | You’re gonna walk up and ask out | 你要走上前 叫下一个 |
[20:55] | the next woman who comes in the bar. | 进来酒吧的女人约会 |
[20:58] | Yep. | 没错 |
[21:00] | Yep. | 没错 |
[21:01] | I… | 我 |
[21:03] | All right. You know what? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[21:05] | You guys might see me crash and burn, but I’ll do it. | 你们可能会看到我失败 但我还是照做 |
[21:07] | Next woman – who walks through that door | 下一个穿过那扇门的女人 |
[21:09] | is getting asked out by Henry Mills. | 亨利·米尔斯会叫她约会 |
[21:39] | Getting through that trap gives us a pretty big lead. | 经过那个陷阱给我们很好的一条线索 |
[21:42] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[21:44] | which way do we go to keep it? | 我们得走哪条路呢 |
[21:49] | Both. | 都走 |
[21:52] | We’re a team, right? | 我们是团队 对吧 |
[21:57] | If I was gonna screw you over, | 如果我要害你 |
[21:58] | I would have let the trap do my dirty work for me. | 我就会让陷阱弄死你了 |
[22:03] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[22:05] | We meet back here? | 我们回这儿见 |
[22:06] | With flowers in hand, and we win this thing. | 我们手上拿着花一起获胜 |
[22:09] | Together. | 一起 |
[22:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[22:21] | I’ve come to help you win. | 我来帮你获胜 |
[22:23] | These other witches, | 其他巫师 |
[22:24] | they’re just further traps for you, | 她们会是绊脚石 |
[22:26] | obstacles to test your resolve. | 会阻碍你的决心 |
[22:31] | You alone have proven yourself worthy to join the coven. | 你自己已经证明你可以加入八巫会 |
[22:35] | But you said there were two spots. | 但你说有两个名额 |
[22:36] | I lied. And about the flowers, too. | 我骗人了 花的事我也骗了你们 |
[22:38] | There’s none in these woods. | 森林里没有花 |
[22:42] | Your real test has yet to begin. | 真正的测试刚开始 |
[22:52] | Prove you’re one of us. | 证明你是我们的一员 |
[22:55] | Kill Gretel. | 杀了格蕾特 |
[22:57] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想这么做 |
[22:58] | But you do want your curse. | 但你想施咒 |
[23:00] | And the only way you’re going to get that | 唯一能成功的方式 |
[23:02] | is with my family by your side. | 就是我的家人支持你 |
[23:09] | I warned you witches not to get too close. | 我警告过你们不要太亲密 |
[23:29] | Drizella? | 崔西里亚 |
[23:34] | It’s me, Ana. | 是我 安娜 |
[23:36] | I’m so glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[23:36] | – I-I lit a lantern like we used to. – What do you want? | -我像往常一样点亮了灯笼 -你想怎样 |
[23:43] | I needed to see you, to talk to you. | 我得见你 和你谈谈 |
[23:49] | I’ve done terrible things. | 我做了可怕的事 |
[23:52] | I think I did them because I was afraid. | 我是因为害怕才那么做的 |
[23:57] | I got so lost, Ana. | 我好迷失 安娜 |
[23:59] | Again. | 又一次 |
[24:02] | I was hoping you would help me get home. | 我本想着你能让我回家 |
[24:04] | But Gothel said that there was no way. | 但葛朵说没有办法 |
[24:06] | I found one. | 我找到了 |
[24:07] | A-A magic bean. | 一颗魔豆 |
[24:08] | It opens a door to our realm. | 可以打开通向我们国度的门 |
[24:10] | It just needs your magic to enchant it. | 只是需要你的魔法来施咒 |
[24:18] | I’m sorry that I didn’t realize this before, | 很抱歉我之前没有意识到 |
[24:21] | but…I need you. | 但我需要你 |
[24:33] | All I ever wanted – was for us to be home together. | 我只希望我们能一起回家 |
[24:36] | Me, too, Ana. Me, too. | 我也是 安娜 我也是 |
[24:39] | So, let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[24:41] | Where’s the magic bean? | 魔豆呢 |
[24:43] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[24:53] | You…lied. | 你说谎了 |
[24:55] | I’m so sorry, Ana. | 我很抱歉 安娜 |
[24:56] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Ana. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 安娜 |
[24:58] | Know that…mother wanted us to be together, | 我知道母亲想让我们一起 |
[25:01] | and I-I tried to do the right thing this time. | 我这次也想做正确的事 |
[25:06] | But I don’t want to die. | 但我不想死 |
[25:11] | And if it comes down to you or me… | 如果我们俩只能活一个 |
[25:15] | I choose me. | 那我选择自己 |
[25:18] | Doesn’t all this seem weird? | 这看起来好神奇 |
[25:20] | I mean, come on, you can’t deny how the universe | 你不能否定这宇宙 |
[25:22] | keeps bringing us together. | 又让我们见面了 |
[25:23] | Because my dinner with Sabine ended up right next door to you? | 因为我本来要和萨宾吃饭 结果碰到你了 |
[25:25] | Yes! Exactly! | 没错 |
[25:27] | Well, you sound like Lucy. | 你口气和露西一样了 |
[25:28] | What if Lucy could be right? | 如果露西说的没错呢 |
[25:31] | About fairy tales? | 童话的事吗 |
[25:32] | Okay, just for a moment, | 就一会儿 |
[25:34] | just pretend that you really are Cinderella. | 假设你真的是灰姑娘 |
[25:37] | I mean, come on, how great would that be? | 想想看 有多棒啊 |
[25:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:40] | Glass slippers seem like a terrible idea. | 水晶鞋感觉很差劲 |
[25:42] | Ah, but me being a handsome prince | 但我是帅气王子 |
[25:44] | here to sweep you off your feet seems pretty good. | 让你一见倾心感觉还不错 |
[25:47] | Well, then, | 那好吧 |
[25:48] | what we need right now is a way to test fate. | 我们需要一个办法来检测命运 |
[25:53] | – Okay. – Wait here. | -行 -在这儿等着 |
[25:58] | Wow. We, uh | 我们 |
[25:59] | We really should have put some money down on this. | 我们得赌一赌啊 你打得很烂 |
[26:01] | My mind’s still on the case, obviously. | 显然我还在想那个案子 |
[26:04] | Yeah. Candy killer thing? | 糖果杀手案吗 |
[26:08] | Hey, I understand – if you can’t talk about it. | 如果你谈不了 我理解 |
[26:10] | No, it’s not that. | 不是的 |
[26:11] | It’s just we don’t have any real leads. | 只是我们还没什么线索 |
[26:14] | Well, now you’re making me nervous. | 你现在让我紧张了 |
[26:16] | Well, you don’t need to be. | 没必要 |
[26:18] | The victims all got a warning, | 受害者会被警告 |
[26:20] | unless you received anonymous chocolates. | 匿名收到巧克力 |
[26:23] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:24] | I’m not really much of a sweets guy. | 我不是很喜欢吃糖果 |
[26:26] | Although I will name my next band Anonymous Chocolates. | 不过我会把下一个牌子命名为”匿名巧克力” |
[26:32] | That’s an impossible shot. Nobody can make that. | 那不可能啊 没人能做到 |
[26:34] | Well, that’s the whole point. | 这就是重点啊 |
[26:37] | Me walking through those doors could be a coincidence, | 我走进门可能只是巧合 |
[26:39] | but you sinking in this token | 但你将这个硬币投过去 |
[26:44] | is truly a million to one. | 就真的是百万分之一的可能了 |
[26:48] | All right, so, if it lands in the mug, | 好吧 如果掉进了杯子里 |
[26:51] | then everything’s real — the fairy tales, destiny… | 那一切就都是真的 童话 命运 |
[26:56] | true love. | 真爱 |
[26:59] | Good luck, my prince. | 祝你好运 我的王子 |
[27:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:25] | Did it — did he just…? | 刚 刚刚是不是… |
[27:27] | Did you — did you just see…? | 你… 你看到了吗 |
[27:29] | Settled that once and for all. | 一次性解决了 |
[27:31] | Uh, you heading out? | 你要走了 |
[27:33] | Uh, yeah, Sabine just texted. Our table’s ready. | 萨宾发短信了 我们的桌位好了 |
[27:40] | Till we meet again. | 下一次再见吧 |
[27:44] | Henry Mills. | 亨利·米尔斯 |
[27:57] | Will she suffer? | 她会痛苦吗 |
[28:04] | Does it really matter to you? | 对你来说真的重要吗 |
[28:12] | The ash will absorb her magic. | 这瓶灰会吸取出她的魔法 |
[28:14] | And when it’s all over, | 结束后 |
[28:16] | that bean will be imbued with enough to take you home. | 魔豆的汲取能量足够让你回去了 |
[28:28] | Just one last thing to do. | 就剩最后一件事了 |
[28:40] | Is this part of your ritual, too? | 这是你仪式的一部分吗 |
[28:42] | No, this isn’t my doing. | 不 不是我 |
[28:50] | She’s waking up. | 她要醒了 |
[28:51] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[28:53] | Because I’m waking her up. | 因为我在唤醒她 |
[28:57] | And I’d be worried about what she’s going to do to you, Ivy, | 我还很担心 她会怎么对你 艾薇 |
[29:00] | because you’ve been a very bad sister. | 因为你这个妹妹太坏了 |
[29:13] | You beat me back here. | 你比我回来得早 |
[29:16] | Does that mean you found something? | 你是不是找到什么了 |
[29:18] | No, I was just thinking. | 不 我只是在思考 |
[29:21] | About what? | 思考什么 |
[29:30] | Gothel can’t be trusted. | 葛朵不能信任 |
[29:33] | What happened to you and your family in the gingerbread house, | 你和你家人在姜饼屋里发生的事 |
[29:35] | it happened to my family, too, with Gothel. | 和我家人发生的一样 葛朵干的 |
[29:40] | I don’t want – to be in her coven anymore. | 我不想加入她的女巫会了 |
[29:43] | I know we haven’t known each other for that long, but — | 我知道我们对彼此还不了解 但… |
[29:45] | – We have a connection. – Yes. | -我们心有灵犀 -对 |
[29:47] | You and I are all the sisterhood we need. | 你和我就是彼此的姐妹 |
[29:51] | Whatever it is you came here today to do, | 无论你今天是来做什么的 |
[29:54] | we can help each other do it. | 我们都可以相互帮助的 |
[29:58] | I’m in. | 加入 |
[30:02] | And I know how we’re gonna get what we want. | 我还知道要怎么得到我们想要的 |
[30:05] | You may not have found a golden flower, but I did. | 你也许没有找到金玫瑰 但我找到了 |
[30:13] | Come see for yourself. | 过来看看啊 |
[30:16] | I think I’ll stay right here. | 我还是待在这儿吧 |
[30:21] | She came to you, too. | 她也找你了 对吧 |
[30:26] | I wanted you to leave here with me. | 我希望你能跟我走 |
[30:28] | That’s not a candy cane in your hand. | 你手上拿的可不是糖果罐 |
[30:29] | Lower your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[30:34] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[30:54] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[30:55] | And I want a spot in that family. | 但我想加入那个家族 |
[30:57] | I need it. | 我需要她们 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[31:21] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[31:23] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想的 |
[31:25] | But you did. | 但你还是做到了 |
[31:27] | Now let’s talk about your vengeance, sister. | 现在我们来谈谈你的复仇吧 姐妹 |
[31:45] | Ana, please talk to me. | 安娜 和我谈谈 |
[31:47] | There’s nothing left to say. | 没什么可说的了 |
[31:52] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道要做什么 |
[31:54] | Me? You said you’d help me. | 我 你说你会帮我的 |
[31:56] | These aren’t my cards being turned over. | 翻过的牌不是我的命牌 |
[32:06] | And another pillar you’ve clung to has crumbled. | 你依附的另一根柱子又要坍塌了 |
[32:17] | It’s time, Anastasia. | 是时候了 安娜塔夏 |
[32:19] | Time to show your sister how alone she really left you. | 是时候让你姐妹看看 她是怎么抛弃的你 |
[32:24] | Don’t listen to her, Ana! | 别听她的 安娜 |
[32:32] | You don’t care about me. | 你根本不在乎我 |
[32:33] | You never have! | 从没有 |
[32:35] | That’s not true! | 不是的 |
[32:36] | I loved you more than anyone. | 我爱你胜过任何人 |
[32:39] | Gothel convinced me – that you could be replaced, | 葛朵说服我 让我觉得你可以被替代 |
[32:41] | but she was wrong. | 但她错了 |
[32:42] | She tricked me. | 她骗了我 |
[32:43] | And she tricked you. | 而她骗了你 |
[32:46] | I never drew you in with that lantern. | 我从没有用天灯给你下套 |
[32:50] | She’s right. | 是的 |
[32:52] | I’ve done some horrible things | 我做了一些很可怕的事 |
[32:54] | because she pushed me to do them, | 都是她逼的 |
[32:57] | all to force us to this very moment. | 都是为了把我们逼到这一刻 |
[33:00] | Why should I believe anything you have to say? | 我凭什么相信你的话 |
[33:03] | Because you were always the one bright light | 因为你永远是指引我回家的 |
[33:06] | that guided me home. | 一盏明灯 |
[33:08] | And Gothel realized to get your power, | 葛朵意识到要得到你的力量 |
[33:10] | she had to break the bond between us. | 就必须割断我们之间的感情 |
[33:14] | If you kill me, | 如果你杀了我 |
[33:16] | you’ll sully your pure heart — | 你纯洁的心就会受到玷污 |
[33:17] | and if I kill you, she gets the magic, too. | 如果我杀了你 她也一样能得到魔法 |
[33:21] | I don’t want to see you lose your Guardianship, | 我不希望你失去守卫者的力量 |
[33:26] | so do as you wish. | 所以你随意吧 |
[33:28] | I won’t let Gothel control my fate anymore. | 我不会再让葛朵控制我的命运了 |
[33:40] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[33:42] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[33:43] | Kill her now! | 现在杀了她 |
[33:45] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[33:50] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[33:53] | No. | 不 |
[34:01] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[34:10] | I guess you underestimated the power of sisterhood. | 我想你低估了姐妹情感的力量 |
[34:22] | What the hell happened here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[34:27] | Your good-hearted boyfriend. | 你好心的男朋友 |
[34:34] | You okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[34:36] | Couldn’t have just stayed at that table? | 就不能在酒吧好好待着吗 |
[34:39] | I know. I know. You were right. | 我知道 我知道 你是对的 |
[34:44] | Well, I would have left, too. | 好吧 我也会走的 |
[34:48] | I never should have left you at the tower all those years ago. | 多年前 我不该在塔里离开你的 |
[34:52] | Yeah, well, I know a little something | 是啊 做一个不乖的学生 |
[34:56] | about being a difficult student. | 这方面我也有经验 |
[34:58] | All those lessons about family and love, | 那些关于家庭和爱的说教 |
[35:02] | I thought they would weaken my magic. | 我以为它们只会削弱我的魔法 |
[35:05] | But I get it now. | 但我现在懂了 |
[35:07] | That’s where the strongest magic comes from. | 那是最强大魔法的来源 |
[35:09] | Uh, it s– it sounds like you’re saying goodbye. | 感觉好像你在道别 |
[35:12] | I know I’m leaving behind a big mess, | 我知道我留下了一堆烂摊子 |
[35:14] | and I cast the curse. | 而且诅咒也是我施的 |
[35:16] | And you’re probably angry with me. | 你大概很生我的气 |
[35:19] | Angry? | 生气 |
[35:21] | You tried to kill my son. | 你想杀了我儿子 |
[35:23] | Angry is quite the understatement. | 生气程度太低了 |
[35:26] | But I also know that you didn’t do this alone. | 但我也知道不是你一个人做的 |
[35:30] | Gothel manipulated you. | 葛朵控制了你 |
[35:31] | And if Gothel’s after your sister, | 如果葛朵在追杀你姐妹 |
[35:33] | the sooner she’s safe and out of reach, | 她尽早离开这里 就越安全 |
[35:35] | the better it is for all of us. | 对我们大家都好 |
[35:38] | So… | 所以… |
[35:41] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:43] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[35:46] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:46] | We’ve broken curses before. | 我们以前就破解过诅咒 |
[35:49] | We won’t stop fighting until we break this one. | 这一次不打破诅咒 我们就不会放弃 |
[35:52] | So, do you forgive me? | 所以你原谅我了吗 |
[35:58] | Let’s just say I understand you. | 只能说我理解你 |
[36:03] | My gift to you… is what I always wanted — | 我送你的礼物 也是我一直想要的 |
[36:09] | someone to believe I can change. | 就是有人能相信我会改变 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:17] | I don’t even know what I’m going to say to Jacinda. | 我都不知道要怎么和杰辛达说 |
[36:21] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:24] | When the time’s right, we’ll tell her everything. | 时机对了 我们都会跟他们说的 |
[36:27] | Drizzy, were you honest before? | 崔西 你之前说的是真的吗 |
[36:31] | Can that bean really bring us back? | 那个魔豆真的能带我们回去吗 |
[36:33] | I was told yes, but I don’t know how to do it. | 据我所知是 但我不知道要怎么做 |
[36:35] | I do. Take my hands. | 我知道 拉住我的手 |
[37:03] | You were right, Ana. | 你是对的 安娜 |
[37:05] | When we’re together, we’ll always find a way home. | 只要我们在一起 我们总能找到回家的路 |
[37:20] | I’m surprised you let the Guardian go. | 我很惊讶你让守卫者走了 |
[37:24] | Well, it was the right thing to do. | 这么做是对的 |
[37:26] | So, you’re giving up on getting to Belle? | 那你放弃和贝儿团聚了吗 |
[37:29] | It might seem that way, | 也许看上去是这样 |
[37:32] | but you know, every time I do good… | 但你知道的 只要我做对的事 |
[37:36] | it just brings me closer to her. | 就离她更近一点了 |
[37:40] | Now I’ve got to believe that one day, | 现在我只能相信有一天 |
[37:41] | another Guardian will appear. | 另一个守卫者会出现 |
[37:44] | But those two sisters going off together — | 但那两姐妹一起回家了 |
[37:48] | well, that means today is a good day for everyone. | 就意味着今天对大家都是个好日子 |
[38:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[38:11] | Gonna prey on some more of my customers? | 攻击我的更多顾客吗 |
[38:14] | You think- that’s what happened tonight? | 你觉得今天发生的事是这样吗 |
[38:17] | I did what I needed to get what I wanted, | 我的行为是为了达成目的 |
[38:20] | just as I told you I would. | 我之前就跟你说了 |
[38:23] | And you’re still no closer | 但你离黑暗者的匕首 |
[38:25] | to your precious Dark One dagger. | 并没有更进一步啊 |
[38:27] | Well, it wasn’t the dagger I was after tonight. | 今晚我要的不是匕首 |
[38:30] | Just a little bit of this. | 只是一点点这个 |
[38:36] | So, you stole magic and ran away? | 所以你偷了点魔法 然后就跑路了吗 |
[38:42] | I left those girls- so they could find each other, | 我离开了那两个女孩 让她们能找到彼此 |
[38:45] | just as the cards told me they would. | 塔罗牌告诉我 她们会的 |
[38:47] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我会信吗 |
[38:51] | Weaver’s got you thinking something awful about me. | 韦弗让你觉得我是坏人 |
[38:53] | Yeah, well, he’s usually right. | 是啊 他一般都是对的 |
[38:54] | Not about this. | 这次不是 |
[38:56] | Look. | 听我说 |
[39:02] | Anastasia was never going to die. | 安娜塔夏不会死的 |
[39:05] | I just needed to siphon some magic | 我只是需要在她使用魔法的时候 |
[39:07] | when she used her power. | 吸取一点魔法 |
[39:09] | And now that you have it, how do you plan on using it? | 现在你得到了 你打算怎么用 |
[39:13] | As a gift. | 当做一份礼物 |
[39:15] | As I always intended. | 我一直都这么打算的 |
[39:20] | Go find a way to save your son. | 找办法救你儿子吧 |
[39:30] | Can I really trust this doesn’t come with a price? | 我真的能相信这需要付出代价吗 |
[39:34] | The only price to pay is seeing that smile. | 唯一的代价就是要看到你的笑容 |
[39:48] | Thank you, guys, by the way. We got to hang again. | 谢谢 伙计们 下次再一起玩 |
[39:51] | Oh, you’re just saying that | 你这么说只是因为 |
[39:52] | because you reclaimed your “Galaga” Score. | 你又回到游戏榜榜首了 |
[39:55] | Oh. Is that your car? | 是你的车吗 |
[40:00] | Well, it looks like my paperweight now. | 现在只能算镇纸器了 |
[40:03] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[40:04] | No. You guys head home. | 不 你们回家吧 |
[40:06] | I can take care of it. | 我能搞定 |
[40:10] | You’re a good man, Henry. | 你是个好人 亨利 |
[40:11] | It’s time you responded to those signs, you know? | 是时候回应那些信号了 懂吗 |
[40:15] | Well, technically, I didn’t sink the shot. | 严格来说 我没有投进那个硬币 |
[40:18] | Then forget the signs, bro. | 那就别想什么命运了 兄弟 |
[40:21] | Rogers. Good luck on that case. | 罗杰斯 破案好运 |
[40:24] | – Thank you. – Goodbye. | -谢谢 -再见了 |
[40:25] | I’m betting the answer is right under your nose. | 我想答案就在你鼻子下了 |
[41:06] | Are you lying in wait or just watching? | 你一直在等我 还是在观察我 |
[41:10] | It’s my understanding that it’s you who’s been out for me. | 我还以为是你一直在追查我呢 |
[41:15] | You’re looking quite tired, Dark One. | 你看上去很疲惫 黑暗者 |
[41:18] | You feeling the weight of time? | 你感受到岁月的煎熬了吗 |
[41:19] | If you think you’re getting my dagger, | 如果你以为拿到我的匕首 |
[41:22] | you are gonna suffer the same fate | 就能承受与我一样的命运 |
[41:24] | as all others who have tried. | 但很多人都尝试过了 |
[41:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:29] | Because I know of your desire to join Belle in the afterlife. | 因为我知道你想在来生与贝儿团聚 |
[41:34] | And killing anyone might just keep you away from her forever. | 杀人只会让你永远和她分离 |
[41:40] | You interfere with my family, | 你再惹我的家人 |
[41:43] | rest assured, I will find a loophole, | 我保证我会找出漏洞 |
[41:47] | and I will put both your feet on the other side. | 让你两只脚都到另一个世界去 |