| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:23] | Don’t be shy. | 别不好意思 | 
| [00:24] | I made these. Just for you two. | 我做这些 就是给你们两个的 | 
| [00:27] | We can’t eat anymore. | 我们吃不下了 | 
| [00:29] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [00:31] | Don’t you know there are starving children in Arendelle? | 你们不知道阿伦黛尔有孩子在挨饿吗 | 
| [00:35] | Now, mangi. | 现在 该死的 | 
| [00:37] | I need you to be plump and juicy for my Full Moon feast. | 我要你们为了我的满月盛宴饱满多汁 | 
| [00:47] | Keep eating, Gretel. | 继续吃 格蕾特 | 
| [00:48] | Hansel, I’m scared. | 汉塞尔 我害怕 | 
| [00:54] | There’s someone coming. | 有人来了 | 
| [00:58] | So the gingerbread rumors were true. | 这么说姜饼的传言是真的 | 
| [01:05] | Might I suggest something stronger than licorice locks? | 要我推荐比甘草糖锁更结实的东西吗 | 
| [01:08] | The Wicked Witch. | 邪恶女巫 | 
| [01:10] | I’ve heard stories about you. | 我听过你的故事 | 
| [01:12] | Well, then you know that | 那你就知道 | 
| [01:12] | there were others that wore this necklace, | 这里曾有其他戴这个项链的人 | 
| [01:14] | whose powers were almost as strong as mine. | 她们的法力和我差不多强 | 
| [01:18] | So I banished them from Oz, | 所以我把她们驱逐出奥兹 | 
| [01:20] | which is what I’m going to do to you. | 我也要对你这么做 | 
| [01:22] | Honestly, what you’re doing is disgusting — | 说实话 你做的事好恶心 | 
| [01:26] | even for a witch. | 即使对女巫来说 | 
| [01:31] | Miss, please, help us. | 女士 拜托了 帮帮我们 | 
| [01:34] | Before the Witch gets back up. | 在那个女巫重新爬起来前 | 
| [01:36] | Quiet, Gretel. | 安静 格蕾特 | 
| [01:37] | Don’t you know who she is? She’s not gonna help us. | 你不知道她是谁吗 她不会帮我们的 | 
| [01:40] | The boy is right. | 男孩说得对 | 
| [01:42] | Please. She’s gonna eat us. | 求你了 她要吃了我们 | 
| [01:43] | Let go, you little brat! | 放手 你个小屁孩 | 
| [01:46] | You can’t leave without a treat. | 先让我好好招待你再走 | 
| [02:43] | Kelly, hey. It’s Chad. Again. | 凯莉 又是我 查德 | 
| [02:47] | I’m just calling ’cause… | 我打电话只是因为 | 
| [02:49] | it’s our anniversary. | 到我们的周年纪念日了 | 
| [02:52] | Look — I can’t pretend to know why you left, | 听着 我不能装作知道你为什么离开 | 
| [02:55] | but I want to understand, Kelly. | 但我想弄明白 凯莉 | 
| [02:58] | And I made a reservation | 我在老地方预约了 | 
| [02:59] | for tomorrow night at our place. | 明晚的位置 | 
| [03:03] | I miss you, Kel. | 我想你 凯莉 | 
| [03:12] | Look who’s back from her nature walk. | 看看谁从大自然漫步回来了 | 
| [03:14] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 | 
| [03:15] | Did you know that there are 12,000 different kinds of moss? | 你知道有一万两千种不同种类的苔藓吗 | 
| [03:19] | It took me forever to find what I needed. | 我一辈子也找不到需要的 | 
| [03:21] | But… | 但是 | 
| [03:23] | I got it. | 我找到了 | 
| [03:25] | Now we can cure Henry and break this curse. | 现在我们能治好亨利 打破诅咒了 | 
| [03:27] | That’s great, but there’s just one problem. | 太好了 但是只有一个问题 | 
| [03:30] | Henry’s not here. | 亨利不在这里 | 
| [03:31] | He skipped town for some job interview in New York. | 他跑路去纽约参加求职面试了 | 
| [03:34] | What? Why didn’t you call me? | 什么 你怎么不给我打电话 | 
| [03:37] | I got distracted. | 我有事分心了 | 
| [03:40] | Seems I’ve got a secret admirer. | 我似乎有一位神秘崇拜者 | 
| [03:43] | Margot found them outside the bar last night. | 玛戈特昨晚在酒吧外发现了它们 | 
| [03:46] | So the witch killer – has moved on from coven members. | 看来这个女巫杀手的目标不只是八巫会成员了 | 
| [03:50] | But why you? | 但为什么是你 | 
| [03:51] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [03:52] | But you know who didn’t have these problems? | 不过你知道谁没有这些问题吗 | 
| [03:54] | Kelly. | 凯莉 | 
| [03:55] | I mean, yeah, she used organic deodorant | 我是说 是的 她用有机除臭剂 | 
| [03:57] | and dabbled in freeganism. | 还吃素食剩菜 | 
| [03:58] | I mean, eating rubbish was not my finest moment, | 吃剩菜不是我最佳时刻 | 
| [04:01] | but at least Kelly didn’t kill a munchkin. | 但至少凯莉没杀过芒奇金人 | 
| [04:05] | She was loved. | 她有人爱 | 
| [04:09] | Chad’s a good man, and… he’d never choose Zelena. | 查德是个好男人 他永远不会选择塞琳娜 | 
| [04:14] | This curse wasn’t really a curse for you, was it? | 这个诅咒对你来说并不算是诅咒 对吗 | 
| [04:20] | It was more like a vacation. | 更像度假 | 
| [04:37] | I don’t mean to micromanage you making breakfast, but — | 我没打算严密监控你做早餐 不过 | 
| [04:40] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:45] | Let me guess. Writer boy’s on your mind, not pancakes. | 我猜猜 你心里只有作家男孩 没有煎饼 | 
| [04:49] | I did what you said — | 我按你说的做了 | 
| [04:50] | I called Henry to tell him how I felt, | 我打电话告诉了亨利我的感受 | 
| [04:52] | but he didn’t even text when he got to New York. | 但他到纽约后甚至没给我发过短信 | 
| [04:58] | Is it Henry? | 是亨利吗 | 
| [05:00] | Yeah, it’s him. He’s fine. | 没错 是他 他很好 | 
| [05:02] | Well, what did he say? | 他说什么了 | 
| [05:03] | “J, sorry I haven’t called. | 小杰 抱歉没回电话 | 
| [05:05] | Was focusing on the interview. | 在专注面试 | 
| [05:07] | Went well! | 一切顺利 | 
| [05:09] | Tell you about it later. Smiley face.” | 晚点再和你说 笑脸 | 
| [05:13] | I guess that’s… good. | 我想这很好 | 
| [05:19] | A good interview does not mean | 面试得好不意味着 | 
| [05:20] | he is moving to New York for forever, J. | 他要永远搬去纽约了 小杰 | 
| [05:23] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [05:25] | So reply back now like an adult. | 现在回复得成熟些 | 
| [05:29] | No more games. | 别再闹了 | 
| [05:31] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | -再见 各位 -再见 | 
| [05:40] | Winky face. | 眨眼表情 | 
| [05:42] | Nice. | 很好 | 
| [05:44] | You know, even in the curse, Ella still digs you. | 即使在诅咒中 艾拉还喜欢着你 | 
| [05:49] | Please, do not hurt her. | 求你不要伤害她 | 
| [05:52] | Or me. We can figure this all out. | 或是我 我们能解决一切 | 
| [05:54] | I-I’m sorry I got your story wrong…Hansel? | 抱歉把你的故事写错了 汉塞尔 | 
| [05:57] | It wasn’t wrong. It just wasn’t mine. | 故事没错 只是不是我的故事 | 
| [06:00] | You wrote a different Hansel. | 你写了一个不同的汉塞尔 | 
| [06:01] | My… | 我的 | 
| [06:03] | My story is darker. | 我的故事更阴暗 | 
| [06:05] | But you still had a sister, didn’t you? | 但你还是有一个妹妹 不是吗 | 
| [06:08] | And she died. | 她死了 | 
| [06:09] | I get it. | 我懂了 | 
| [06:10] | You needed something to help you cope. | 你需要一些事帮你度过 | 
| [06:12] | When I wrote that book, I was dealing with | 在我写那本书时 我正在应对 | 
| [06:14] | the trauma of losing my own family. | 失去家人带来的创伤 | 
| [06:16] | That pain — it’s real. | 那种痛苦 是真实的 | 
| [06:18] | Oh, it’s very real. | 非常真实 | 
| [06:20] | All of it is. | 整本书都是 | 
| [06:22] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [06:24] | Right, so let me help you. | 没错 所以让我帮你 | 
| [06:26] | And you will. | 你会帮的 | 
| [06:29] | Because the person who hurt me the most… | 因为那个伤害我最深的人 | 
| [06:33] | Well, – you’re particularly familiar with | 你特别熟悉 | 
| [06:35] | her brand of wicked. | 她的招牌邪恶 | 
| [06:36] | And you’re gonna help me make her pay for what she did. | 你会帮我让她为做过的事付出代价的 | 
| [06:47] | Hey, Rogers. | 罗杰斯 | 
| [06:48] | You’re pals with that podcast guy, right? | 你和那个播客小伙是朋友 对吗 | 
| [06:51] | Henry Mills? Yeah. Why? | 亨利·米尔斯 是的 怎么了 | 
| [06:52] | Patrolman found his car on the side of the road with a flat tire. | 巡警在路边发现了他轮胎漏气的车 | 
| [06:55] | Strange. | 奇怪 | 
| [06:57] | – I’ll look into it. Thank you. – Yeah. | -我会查的 谢谢 -好 | 
| [07:05] | – Where did you get that? – I need to talk to Weaver. | -你在哪儿收到的 -我要和韦弗谈 | 
| [07:07] | Whatever you’re gonna tell him, you can tell me. | 不管你要告诉他什么 都可以跟我说 | 
| [07:09] | I’m his partner. | 我们是搭档 | 
| [07:10] | I know who you are, Captain. | 我知道 船长 | 
| [07:11] | It’s Detective Rogers. | 是罗杰斯警探 | 
| [07:13] | And I hate to tell you this, | 很抱歉告诉你 | 
| [07:14] | but that box makes you a target in my case. | 这盒子让你成了我案子里杀手的目标 | 
| [07:17] | Wait. So it’s true? | 等等 是真的吗 | 
| [07:19] | My mom wasn’t just overreacting? | 我妈妈不是在小题大做吗 | 
| [07:20] | There really is a serial killer after her? | 真有连环杀手在追杀她吗 | 
| [07:22] | I’m afraid it’s a very real possibility. | 恐怕很有可能 | 
| [07:24] | I’ll need you to answer some questions. | 我需要你回答几个问题 | 
| [07:27] | Why don’t we go to the cafeteria? | 不如去餐厅说吧 | 
| [07:28] | I can get you a cup of tea, and maybe we can talk there. | 我可以给你倒杯茶 然后谈谈 | 
| [07:30] | Of course. | 好的 | 
| [07:35] | Um, I actually just need to make a phone call first. | 我要先打个电话 | 
| [07:38] | I’ll be — I’ll be right there. | 马上就到 | 
| [07:39] | All right. This way. | 好 这边 | 
| [07:50] | Kelly. | 凯莉 | 
| [07:52] | To what do I owe this displeasure? | 什么风把您吹来了 | 
| [07:55] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天你走运了 | 
| [07:58] | Turns out I’m next – on the Candy Killer’s hit list. | 看起来我是糖果杀手的下一个目标 | 
| [08:00] | Oh, are you? | 是吗 | 
| [08:02] | So how does it feel to finally be chosen before Regina? | 终于有人选了你而不是瑞金娜 感觉如何啊 | 
| [08:04] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好笑 | 
| [08:06] | I know you and Captain Cursed have been tracking this maniac. | 我知道你和被诅咒的船长在查这个疯子 | 
| [08:09] | Do you know who he is? | 知道是谁吗 | 
| [08:10] | In Hyperion Heights? No. | 在海伯利安高地吗 不知道 | 
| [08:12] | But we do know who he was in the old country. | 但我们知道他原来是谁 | 
| [08:14] | Hansel. | 汉塞尔 | 
| [08:17] | Hansel. | 汉塞尔 | 
| [08:20] | I should have known – this wasn’t just a witch thing. | 我早该料到的 这不止是女巫的问题 | 
| [08:24] | So you two have history. | 所以你们有交集 | 
| [08:27] | I did something terrible to Hansel. | 我对汉塞尔做过很恶劣的事 | 
| [08:31] | Now my past – is coming back to haunt me. | 如今我的过去又回来纠缠我了 | 
| [08:33] | Well, I’ll string a few words together for your eulogy. | 好吧 我会为你的悼词憋出几句话的 | 
| [08:35] | Look, I know I deserve what’s coming to me, okay, | 好吧 我知道我是罪有应得 | 
| [08:37] | but my daughter doesn’t. | 但我女儿是无辜的 | 
| [08:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [08:43] | And why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 | 
| [08:46] | You can’t just let me die. | 你不能让我死 | 
| [08:49] | Not if you ever want to be reunited with Belle. | 只要你还想和贝儿团聚 | 
| [08:55] | So please. | 所以求你了 | 
| [08:58] | Help me stop Hansel. | 帮我阻止汉塞尔 | 
| [09:25] | You’re finally awake. | 你终于醒了 | 
| [09:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [09:28] | Where the hell am I? | 为什么要帮我 | 
| [09:30] | Name’s Ivo. | 我叫伊沃 | 
| [09:34] | My necklace. Where is it?! | 我的项链 在哪儿啊 | 
| [09:36] | When I found you in the woods, | 我在树林里找到你的时候 | 
| [09:38] | you were almost frozen to death, | 你快被冻死了 | 
| [09:39] | and this was broken. | 这个也坏了 | 
| [09:41] | I mended the clasp. May I? | 我修了链扣 可以吗 | 
| [09:48] | You’re blind. | 你看不见 | 
| [09:50] | I am, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:53] | But I can see that you need care. | 但我知道你需要照顾 | 
| [10:03] | I don’t know your name. | 我不知道你叫什么呢 | 
| [10:09] | My name is…Zelena. | 我叫塞琳娜 | 
| [10:14] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [10:16] | Thank you for fixing my necklace. | 谢谢你修好我的项链 | 
| [10:19] | But I really should be going. | 但我真的要走了 | 
| [10:22] | I’ve got some unfinished business to attend to. | 我还有事没做完 | 
| [10:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [10:28] | Whatever it is will have to wait until you feel better. | 不管什么事 都得等你好了再说 | 
| [10:31] | Let’s get you something to eat. | 我给你弄点吃的吧 | 
| [10:38] | These chairs are beautiful. | 这些椅子真好看 | 
| [10:42] | Did you carve them yourself? | 是你自己做的吗 | 
| [10:44] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [10:46] | I don’t have much time for such hobbies now. | 现在没时间进行这些爱好了 | 
| [10:50] | I spend my days searching for my two children. | 我一直在找我的两个孩子 | 
| [10:54] | I was looking for them when I found you. | 我就是在找他们的时候发现你的 | 
| [10:57] | I’m always telling Hansel | 我一直跟汉塞尔说 | 
| [10:59] | to leave a trail of bread crumbs to find his way home. | 要留面包屑 好找到回家的路 | 
| [11:02] | He must’ve forgotten this time. | 这次一定是忘了 | 
| [11:04] | Hansel? | 汉塞尔 | 
| [11:06] | And his sister Gretel. | 还有他妹妹格蕾特 | 
| [11:09] | Come, now. Let’s — | 来吧 我们… | 
| [11:10] | Let’s have some soup. | 我们喝点汤 | 
| [11:19] | I thought you might be thirsty. | 我想你也许渴了 | 
| [11:21] | Yeah, no. | 是啊 不用了 | 
| [11:21] | I think I’ll take my chances with dehydration. | 我倒宁愿渴死 | 
| [11:26] | You know, this reminds me of your 19th birthday. | 这让我想起了你19岁生日 | 
| [11:31] | We went to the Crimson Crow, | 我们一起去了深红乌鸦酒吧 | 
| [11:33] | and I bought you your first drink | 我给你买了你的第一杯酒 | 
| [11:35] | and your second and your third. | 然后是第二杯 第三杯 | 
| [11:37] | Oh, man, I wish you could remember. | 伙计 真希望你记得 | 
| [11:39] | We had so many adventures. | 我们一起冒过那么多险 | 
| [11:41] | You mean when you were pretending to be Jack? | 你是说在你假装是杰克的时候吗 | 
| [11:45] | Because of what happened to you and your sister | 因为你和你妹妹 | 
| [11:47] | when you were a kid. | 小时候的经历 | 
| [11:50] | I was so tired of being Hansel. | 我不想再当汉塞尔了 | 
| [11:53] | You know, carrying his scars. | 带着这样的疤 | 
| [11:58] | So I picked a new name. | 所以我起了新名字 | 
| [12:01] | Jack was simple. | 杰克这名字多简单 | 
| [12:03] | Jack had no past. | 没有过去 | 
| [12:05] | And then when we slayed all those giants | 我们一起杀巨人的时候 | 
| [12:07] | and you decided I was Jack the Giant Killer. | 你说我就是巨人杀手杰克 | 
| [12:10] | And suddenly I — I was a hero. | 突然间我成了英雄 | 
| [12:15] | You gave me my second chance, Henry. | 你给了我第二次机会 亨利 | 
| [12:20] | What changed? | 那怎么又变了 | 
| [12:24] | Your family’s arrival… complicated things for me. | 你家人的到来让事情变复杂了 | 
| [12:30] | I know you think your mom and your Aunt are good witches. | 我知道你觉得你妈和姨妈都是好女巫 | 
| [12:33] | But… all witches are bad. | 但所有的女巫都是坏的 | 
| [12:39] | God, I tried to suppress it as long I could. | 天啊 我尽可能的在忍 | 
| [12:42] | I get it. | 我懂了 | 
| [12:43] | If witches destroyed my life, | 如果有女巫毁了我的人生 | 
| [12:45] | I’d want to get revenge, too. | 我也想要复仇 | 
| [12:48] | So you believe me? | 所以你相信我了 | 
| [12:51] | You — you think all this is real? | 你觉得这一切都是真的了 | 
| [12:53] | I want to. | 我想相信 | 
| [12:55] | But you have to help me fill in the blanks. | 但你得帮我解答我的疑惑 | 
| [12:57] | The witch — did she burn you? | 那个女巫 她烧伤了你吗 | 
| [13:00] | Help me out. Who — Who is she? | 帮帮我 是谁 | 
| [13:02] | What, you haven’t figured it out yet? | 你还不知道吗 | 
| [13:04] | It’s your aunt — | 是你姨妈 | 
| [13:06] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [13:07] | Right. The Wicked Witch. | 是啊 邪恶女巫 | 
| [13:10] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 | 
| [13:11] | Untie me, okay, | 松开我 好吗 | 
| [13:14] | and I’ll write down your story | 这一次我会好好写 | 
| [13:15] | the right way this time. | 你的故事 | 
| [13:16] | And maybe since I’m the Author, I can fix things. | 既然我是作者 我就能拨乱反正 | 
| [13:21] | Henry, I know your tactics. | 亨利 我知道你的伎俩 | 
| [13:26] | You — you don’t use the Author Power | 不到万不得已 | 
| [13:29] | unless you absolutely have to. | 你不会动用作者的力量的 | 
| [13:31] | And — and you don’t offer to use it | 要不是想蒙骗坏人 | 
| [13:33] | unless you’re trying to fool a villain. | 你也不会主动提出要用它 | 
| [13:35] | But I’m not a villain. | 但我不是恶人 | 
| [13:38] | I want to rid the world of evil, just like you. | 我跟你一样想摆脱邪恶的世界 | 
| [13:40] | Just — I need you to remember that. | 你一定要记住这一点 | 
| [13:45] | I think I know how. | 我想我知道怎么做了 | 
| [13:48] | Wha– | 什么 | 
| [13:53] | Tilly’s good at drumming up business, | 蒂莉很擅长招揽生意 | 
| [13:55] | but I gotta say, it is really nice | 但我得说 还是得有个 | 
| [13:57] | having someone who knows their way around a fryer. | 会用炸锅的人才好 | 
| [14:00] | Well, compared to you, I am a mere mortal. | 跟你一比 我的水平不算什么 | 
| [14:04] | All righty, smooth operator. | 好吧 你个厨房圣手 | 
| [14:06] | Let’s get on making another batch. | 咱们准备再做一批吧 | 
| [14:08] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [14:09] | What can I say? People love your beignets. | 我能说什么呢 人们都爱你的馅饼 | 
| [14:12] | Luckily, I always have extra batter in the fridge. | 幸运的是 我总在冰箱里多存一批 | 
| [14:18] | Uh, use that | 用这个 | 
| [14:22] | while I go get some more of my secret ingredient. | 我出去买些我的神秘材料去 | 
| [14:26] | You got it, boss. | 遵命 老板 | 
| [14:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [14:33] | Well, it sounds like you and Sabine | 听起来你和萨宾 | 
| [14:34] | are getting along famously. | 相处得非常好啊 | 
| [14:37] | I hope you’re not forgetting why you’re really here. | 希望你不要忘了来这儿的真正目的 | 
| [14:39] | I won’t deceive her. She’s a good person. | 我不会骗她的 她是个好人 | 
| [14:41] | Don’t forget why I woke you up, Prince Naveen. | 别忘了我为什么唤醒你 纳温王子 | 
| [14:46] | You can pretend to be Drew all you want, | 你想当德鲁随便你 | 
| [14:48] | but you still owe me a debt. | 但你还欠我人情呢 | 
| [14:50] | And I came to collect. | 现在我来讨债了 | 
| [15:09] | You can take the Dark One out of the pawnshop… | 你不再是开当铺的黑暗者了 | 
| [15:13] | So what have you got down here for me, then? | 那你带了什么东西给我呢 | 
| [15:15] | Shotgun? Crossbow? | 猎枪 弩 | 
| [15:18] | Samurai sword? | 还是武士剑 | 
| [15:19] | I’m not giving you a gun because you don’t need one. | 我不会带枪给你的 因为你不需要 | 
| [15:22] | What, so I’m supposed to fight a serial killer with a tchotchke? | 那我就该拿小玩意去对抗连环杀手吗 | 
| [15:25] | You’re not going up against Hansel. | 不会让你去对抗汉塞尔的 | 
| [15:26] | You’re fighting your past. | 你要对抗的是你的过去 | 
| [15:28] | And that requires a very different weapon. | 这需要一件非常特别的武器 | 
| [15:35] | My necklace. | 我的项链 | 
| [15:38] | How on earth is this gonna help me? | 这到底能怎么帮上我 | 
| [15:41] | Kelly doesn’t have magic. | 凯莉没有魔法 | 
| [15:42] | The Wicked Witch I knew didn’t need magic. | 我认识的邪恶女巫不需要魔法 | 
| [15:45] | She found a way to survive even when it killed her. | 就算因魔法而力竭 她都能找到存活之道 | 
| [15:48] | And do you know how I know that? | 知道我是怎么知道的吗 | 
| [15:49] | Because you’re still here, annoying me. | 因为你还能站在我面前烦我 | 
| [15:53] | Yeah, well, that Witch is the one | 好吧 就是那个女巫 | 
| [15:56] | that got me into this mess. | 让我身陷现在的困境 | 
| [15:58] | I’m tired of paying for her sins. | 我受够了为她的罪过付出代价 | 
| [16:02] | Well, make amends | 那就补救一下 | 
| [16:03] | because she’s a part of you whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜欢与否 她都是你的一部分 | 
| [16:07] | And that’s how you’re going to win this fight. | 这也是你赢得这场战斗的办法 | 
| [16:11] | I suppose no matter how much we change, | 我想不论我们如何改过自新 | 
| [16:13] | there’s still this nasty, little piece of us | 有那么一小部分见不得人的自我 | 
| [16:18] | we can’t get rid of. | 总也甩不掉 | 
| [16:20] | And we shouldn’t because it’s that piece | 我们也不该甩掉 因为正是这部分自我 | 
| [16:22] | that shows us how far we’ve come | 提醒着我们做过什么 | 
| [16:25] | and how much we have to lose. | 失去了什么 | 
| [16:43] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你不睡觉干什么呢 | 
| [16:45] | I smell smoke. | 我闻到烟味了 | 
| [16:47] | You’ve taken such good care of me, | 你一直这么悉心照料我 | 
| [16:48] | I wanted to cook for you this time. | 这次我想为你做饭 | 
| [16:51] | You’re sweet. | 你真贴心 | 
| [16:53] | How about we do it together? | 不如我们一起做吧 | 
| [16:57] | First, you start with the kindling. | 首先 你得生火 | 
| [17:01] | And then you nurture the flames. | 然后把火渐渐烧旺 | 
| [17:18] | Don’t you just love how the flames dance? | 你难道不喜欢火苗跳动的样子吗 | 
| [17:24] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:25] | I didn’t mean — | 我不是有意… | 
| [17:25] | It’s okay. I remember. | 没事的 我还记得 | 
| [17:29] | I can picture them in my mind when I feel the heat on my skin. | 我感受到热量 脑海中就能想象出火的样子 | 
| [17:34] | Just like I can picture you when I hear your voice. | 就如同我听到你的声音 也会想到你的样子 | 
| [17:39] | What do you see? | 那我是什么样子 | 
| [17:47] | A passionate smile. | 热情的微笑 | 
| [17:51] | Feisty eyes. | 活泼的双眼 | 
| [17:55] | And a fierce, beautiful heart. | 还有一颗热烈美丽的心 | 
| [18:03] | No one’s ever said that about me before. | 从没人这样评价过我 | 
| [18:07] | Well, you clearly need more blind men in your life. | 显然你的人生里得多遇上几个盲人 | 
| [18:13] | How did you lose your sight? | 你是怎么失明的 | 
| [18:16] | It was a logging accident. | 伐木的时候出了意外 | 
| [18:19] | It must have been so traumatic. | 你心里肯定十分难过 | 
| [18:21] | It was a blessing in disguise. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 | 
| [18:25] | Before the accident, | 在出事之前 | 
| [18:25] | I never paid much attention to my children. | 我从没好好关心过我的孩子们 | 
| [18:30] | But after, I-I got to know them in a way I never had before. | 但那之后我才能以从未有过的方式了解他们 | 
| [18:34] | What I wouldn’t give to hear their voices one more time. | 我也不敢奢望能再一次听到他们的声音 | 
| [18:40] | I-Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 | 
| [18:42] | Yes. | 很好 | 
| [18:44] | It’s just, um… | 只是… | 
| [18:46] | I think I’ve overstayed my welcome. | 我觉得我逗留太久了 | 
| [18:48] | No. | 不会 | 
| [18:50] | Please stay. | 请留下吧 | 
| [18:53] | I like having you here. | 我喜欢你在这儿 | 
| [18:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:58] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 | 
| [19:00] | I just have to do something first. | 我有些事必须要做 | 
| [19:18] | Detective Rogers. | 罗杰斯警探 | 
| [19:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:21] | I was just wondering if you heard anything from Henry. | 我只是想问 你有没有亨利的消息 | 
| [19:23] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 | 
| [19:24] | His car was found abandoned with a flat tire, | 他的车被遗弃了 轮胎没气了 | 
| [19:26] | so I called the airline. | 于是我就打给了航空公司 | 
| [19:29] | He never boarded the flight to New York. | 他根本没登上去纽约的飞机 | 
| [19:31] | But that’s impossible. | 但这不可能啊 | 
| [19:34] | He’s — He’s there. He texted me. | 他就在那儿 他给我发过短信 | 
| [19:35] | The interview went well. | 面试进行得很顺利 | 
| [19:37] | Can I see those texts? | 我能看看那些短信吗 | 
| [19:38] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 | 
| [19:39] | My phone’s in my car. | 我手机在车里 | 
| [19:45] | How’s Lucy been? | 露西最近怎么样 | 
| [19:46] | She, uh — she taken up edible arts and crafts? | 她喜欢上能吃的工艺品了吗 | 
| [19:49] | Oh, that? No. Nick gave her that. | 那个吗 不是 是尼克给她的 | 
| [19:52] | Found it. See? | 找到了 看 | 
| [19:54] | Henry’s fine. | 亨利没事 | 
| [19:57] | Can you read this again and tell me if you see anything, | 你能再读一遍 看有什么地方 | 
| [19:59] | anything that doesn’t sound like Henry? | 不像是亨利的语气吗 | 
| [20:02] | J — | 小杰 | 
| [20:04] | He’s never called me that. | 他从没这样称呼过我 | 
| [20:06] | Who does? | 谁这样称呼你 | 
| [20:07] | Just Sabine. | 只有萨宾 | 
| [20:08] | But she was right next to me when I got the text. | 但我收到短信时她就在我身边 | 
| [20:12] | Nick. | 尼克 | 
| [20:13] | He called you that | 他那晚 | 
| [20:14] | at Flynn’s Barcade the other night. | 在弗林家是这么叫你的 | 
| [20:16] | Jacinda, does Nick have any, uh, scars on his arms? | 杰辛达 尼克手臂上有没有疤痕 | 
| [20:20] | Yes, but he’s very self-conscious about it. | 有 但他一直很在意那疤痕 | 
| [20:23] | I don’t have time to explain. I need you to go home. | 没时间解释了 你得回家 | 
| [20:25] | Don’t let anyone in, – and don’t answer your phone. | 别让人进门 别回电话 | 
| [20:26] | I think I know where Henry is. | 我应该知道亨利在哪儿了 | 
| [20:45] | Hey, listen, I thought about it. | 听着 我想过了 | 
| [20:47] | And if this Zelena did what you said, | 如果塞琳娜做了你说的事 | 
| [20:49] | let’s take her to the cops. | 那就带她去警局 | 
| [20:51] | You know, Henry, I used to be just like you. | 亨利 我曾经也和你一样 | 
| [20:53] | One day I was Nick — music lawyer. | 有一天我成了尼克 音乐律师 | 
| [20:55] | I’m taking a blood test, | 我验了血 | 
| [20:56] | trying to save my daughter from some mysterious illness. | 想治疗我女儿的疑难杂症 | 
| [21:00] | And then — bam! | 但突然 | 
| [21:04] | All my memories came flooding back to me. | 所有记忆向我涌来 | 
| [21:07] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [21:10] | But it all came back into focus. | 但一切全都很清晰了 | 
| [21:12] | And it will for you, too. | 你也会感受到的 | 
| [21:14] | This is all your dreams come true. | 这正是你希望成真的梦 | 
| [21:15] | 亲子鉴定 亨利是露西的父亲 | |
| [21:15] | I wasn’t the only one that took a blood test that day. | 那天 我不是唯一验了血的人 | 
| [21:19] | This says that — | 这上面显示 | 
| [21:22] | that I am Lucy’s father. | 我才是露西的父亲 | 
| [21:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [21:29] | No. That’s — That’s a — That’s fake. | 不 这是 这是假的 | 
| [21:31] | That — That’s forged. | 这是伪造的 | 
| [21:32] | Th– There’s an explanation for that. | 肯定有别的解释 | 
| [21:34] | ‘Fraid not, buddy. This is straight from Dr. Sage’s office. | 恐怕没有 这是直接从塞吉医生办公室里拿来的 | 
| [21:36] | Oh, the doctor you killed? Why should I believe you? | 那医生被你杀了 我为什么要信你 | 
| [21:38] | Because I was there when Lucy was born, okay? | 因为露西出生时我在场 好吗 | 
| [21:40] | I remember the look on your face. | 我记得你脸上的表情 | 
| [21:41] | I’ve never seen Henry Mills look happier a day in his life! | 我从没见过亨利·米尔斯脸上洋溢那样的幸福 | 
| [21:43] | Let me guess, my Aunt Zelena was the midwife? | 我猜 我姨妈塞琳娜是产婆 | 
| [21:45] | No, she wasn’t there. But — But she is here. | 不 她不在场 但她现在在这儿 | 
| [21:48] | And you know her as Kelly. | 就是你认识的凯莉 | 
| [21:49] | Oh, Kelly? Right. The spin instructor. | 凯莉 好吧 动感单车教练 | 
| [21:51] | I’m pretty sure the only thing green about her is her kale juice. | 我很确定她唯一拥有的绿东西就是甘蓝汁 | 
| [21:53] | She’s also a witch, okay? | 她也是女巫 好吗 | 
| [21:55] | You’re not seeing the whole picture, Henry. | 你没有看到全貌 亨利 | 
| [21:56] | Yes, I am! Kelly is not a witch! | 我看到了 凯莉不是女巫 | 
| [21:59] | She is a real woman from San Francisco! | 她是旧金山来的真实女人 | 
| [22:01] | She’s got a real daughter! She’s got a real fiancé! | 她有真实的女儿 有真实的未婚夫 | 
| [22:04] | Do not make her a part of your delusional fantasy! | 别把她当成你幻想的一部分 | 
| [22:18] | You know, man, for the Truest Believer, | 伙计 你是最虔诚的信仰者 | 
| [22:21] | you really are a stubborn bastard. | 也真是个固执的混蛋 | 
| [22:24] | I-I thought at least you would see what I’m trying to do. | 我以为至少你能看清我想做的事 | 
| [22:27] | I do see what you’re trying to do, | 我确实看清了你想做的事 | 
| [22:28] | and I am not – gonna help you kill somebody! | 但我不会帮助你杀人 | 
| [22:30] | Too late. | 太晚了 | 
| [22:31] | You’ve already given me exactly what I need. | 你刚好已经满足了我的需要 | 
| [22:33] | You just don’t know it yet. | 只是你还不知道 | 
| [22:37] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [22:39] | But I’ve been tied to enough trees with you | 我和你一起被绑在树上很多次了 | 
| [22:41] | to know these ropes won’t hold. | 我知道绳子绑不住你 | 
| [22:49] | 请进 营业中 | |
| [22:52] | 抱歉 已打烊 | |
| [23:14] | What the hell are you doing back there? | 你回这干什么呢 | 
| [23:17] | Looking for your baseball bat. | 找我的棒球棍 | 
| [23:19] | Oh, it’s — it’s right by the ice bin. | 就在… 就在冰柜旁边 | 
| [23:24] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [23:26] | I’ve got a full arsenal for us. | 我准备了足够的武器 | 
| [23:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:29] | Weaver wasn’t exactly ace in the weapon department. | 韦弗那的武器都不怎么样 | 
| [23:31] | Yes, but he is keeping your daughter safe. | 但他能保护你女儿的安全 | 
| [23:34] | I just got off the phone with him. | 我刚跟他通完电话 | 
| [23:35] | Margot’s still at the station. | 玛戈特还在警局 | 
| [23:38] | Thank you. For standing by me. | 谢谢你支持我 | 
| [23:40] | You really think I’m going to let anyone | 只要我活着 你真以为我会放任别人 | 
| [23:42] | kill my big sis but me? | 杀我的姐姐吗 | 
| [23:47] | To surviving. | 敬生存 | 
| [23:48] | To putting the past behind you. | 敬翻篇 | 
| [23:51] | With a baseball bat. | 用棒球棍 | 
| [23:57] | Ah! Felt good. | 不错 | 
| [23:58] | I can’t believe how long it’s been | 我不敢相信凯莉有多久 | 
| [23:59] | since Kelly had a drink and a good bar brawl. | 没有大喝一场 在酒吧闹腾了 | 
| [24:02] | Just because you’re letting Zelena out to play | 你让塞琳娜放飞自我 | 
| [24:05] | doesn’t mean you have to let go of Kelly. | 不代表就要放弃凯莉 | 
| [24:07] | We can be both. | 可以二者得兼 | 
| [24:09] | Yeah, well, we’ll see how much there is left of Kelly | 一旦汉塞尔来找塞琳娜算账 | 
| [24:13] | once Zelena has her reckoning with Hansel. | 我们看看凯莉这一面还会剩多少吧 | 
| [24:36] | I am tired of playing candy crush with you. | 我不想再跟你玩糖果大粉碎的游戏了 | 
| [24:39] | I told you before, get out of Oz! | 我跟你说了 滚出奥兹 | 
| [24:47] | For the Wicked Witch, you’re not so tough. | 你这个邪恶女巫可不够强悍啊 | 
| [24:56] | Are you quite finished? | 你完事了吗 | 
| [24:59] | I’m about to be. | 快了 | 
| [25:10] | You… | 你 | 
| [25:12] | You took my sight? | 你夺走了我的视力 | 
| [25:15] | I know someone – who needs it more than you. | 我认识一个比你更需要视力的人 | 
| [25:18] | It’s like I said — | 我说过 | 
| [25:19] | there’s only room for one witch around here. | 一山不容二巫 | 
| [25:22] | Me. | 只有我 | 
| [25:24] | And wicked always wins. | 邪恶总会赢 | 
| [25:29] | Hansel?! | 汉塞尔 | 
| [25:31] | Hansel! Gretel! | 汉塞尔 格蕾特 | 
| [25:44] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 | 
| [25:49] | I’m too late. | 我来晚了 | 
| [25:59] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [26:00] | Henry, are you okay? | 亨利 你没事吧 | 
| [26:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:04] | I’m okay. Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 | 
| [26:07] | I’m okay. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 | 
| [26:09] | But Nick — he’s — | 但尼克 他 | 
| [26:11] | he’s after Kelly. | 他去杀凯莉了 | 
| [26:13] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 | 
| [26:14] | He thinks she’s a witch. We need — | 他以为凯莉是女巫 我们得 | 
| [26:16] | – We need to get to her before he does. – Yeah, we will. | -我们得先于他找到凯莉 -没错 我们会的 | 
| [26:18] | Well, she and her daughter should still be safe with Weaver. | 她和她女儿跟韦弗待在一起应该还很安全 | 
| [26:20] | Right now, we have to get out of here. | 我们现在得离开这儿 | 
| [26:22] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [26:23] | Come on. There you go. | 快 起来 | 
| [26:35] | Roni, can you get that? | 罗尼 能接下电话吗 | 
| [26:45] | Roni’s. We’re closed. | 罗尼酒吧 我们打烊了 | 
| [26:47] | Kelly, it– it’s Chad. | 凯莉 我是查德 | 
| [26:51] | Boo-Bear. | 亲爱的 | 
| [26:52] | Oh, God, I’m — I’m — | 天啊 我 我 | 
| [26:53] | I’m so sorry that I haven’t called. | 我很抱歉一直没打电话 | 
| [26:56] | It’s just I’ve been a bit tied up. | 只是我忙到抽不开身 | 
| [27:01] | That’s funny. So is Chad. | 巧了 查德也被绑住抽不开身呢 | 
| [27:06] | If you ever want to see your precious Boo-Bear again, | 如果你还想再见到你亲爱的 | 
| [27:09] | you will do exactly what I say. | 就照我说的做 | 
| [27:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:32] | Who was on the phone? | 谁在讲电话 | 
| [27:33] | It’s — It’s Chad. He’s at the airport. | 是查德 他在机场 | 
| [27:37] | Do you mind picking him up | 你介意载他一程 | 
| [27:37] | and taking him somewhere safe? | 带他去安全的地方吗 | 
| [27:39] | What? Absolutely not. | 什么 当然不行 | 
| [27:41] | If I get him, I’m gonna put him in danger, too. | 如果我接触他 我也会让他置身险境 | 
| [27:43] | I can’t risk that. | 我不能冒险 | 
| [27:45] | Look, Chad’s innocent. | 查德很无辜 | 
| [27:46] | He knows nothing of our world, | 他完全不知道我们世界的事 | 
| [27:47] | and he shouldn’t have to pay for Zelena’s mistakes. | 他也不该为塞琳娜的错误付出代价 | 
| [27:51] | Oh, come on. – Please don’t fight me on this. | 帮帮我 别跟我吵了 | 
| [27:52] | Just do it for me? | 就当是为了我 | 
| [28:05] | Zelena, is that you? | 塞琳娜 是你吗 | 
| [28:07] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [28:16] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有话得跟你说 | 
| [28:18] | It’s about your children. | 是你孩子的事 | 
| [28:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [28:21] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 | 
| [28:23] | They told me themselves. | 他们亲口告诉我的 | 
| [28:29] | We escaped. | 我们逃走了 | 
| [28:31] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [28:33] | I thought you were child stew. | 我以为你们被炖了 | 
| [28:35] | No, we’re alive. | 我们还活着 | 
| [28:37] | No thanks to you. | 没有你的功劳 | 
| [28:38] | No more lies, Zelena. | 别骗人了 塞琳娜 | 
| [28:41] | How could you accept my hospitality | 你明知道我的孩子 | 
| [28:42] | when you knew my children | 被抓起来受折磨 | 
| [28:44] | were being held captive and tormented? | 你怎么还能安心接受我的款待 | 
| [28:46] | No, it’s not like that. I was weak. | 不是那样的 我很虚弱 | 
| [28:49] | But as soon as I was strong, I went back for them. | 我一恢复力量 就去找他们了 | 
| [28:51] | You could have told me. | 你可以告诉我的 | 
| [28:52] | If I had told you, you would have gone to that house | 如果我告诉你 你就会去那间房子 | 
| [28:54] | and the witch would have killed you. | 那女巫会杀了你的 | 
| [28:55] | You watched me search for them every night! | 你看着我每夜找他们 | 
| [29:00] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:05] | I’m wicked. | 我很邪恶 | 
| [29:07] | But I’m trying to be good. | 但我想变好 | 
| [29:09] | There’s no such thing as a good witch. | 根本没有什么好女巫 | 
| [29:11] | There could be. | 有的 | 
| [29:13] | Please, Ivo, | 拜托 伊沃 | 
| [29:14] | all my life, people have treated me rotten. | 我这辈子 别人都当我是恶人 | 
| [29:17] | You were the first person to see through the green — | 只有你透过我的绿皮肤 | 
| [29:21] | to see the real me. | 看到了真实的我 | 
| [29:23] | Here. | 给 | 
| [29:25] | I took the witch’s sight for you. | 我为你夺走了女巫的视力 | 
| [29:27] | Just — Just sprinkle this dust into your eyes, | 你只用把这粉末洒进眼睛 | 
| [29:29] | and your vision will be restored. | 你的视力就会恢复 | 
| [29:32] | You’ll have a second chance. | 你会获得第二次机会 | 
| [29:34] | Please… give me one, too. | 也请你给我第二次机会吧 | 
| [29:40] | No. No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [29:43] | I don’t need my sight to see who you truly are. | 我不需要视力就能看清你的为人 | 
| [29:46] | You’re a monster! Now go! | 你是怪物 滚吧 | 
| [29:48] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我家 | 
| [29:52] | Fine. | 行 | 
| [29:55] | You don’t want to see me? | 你不想见到我 | 
| [29:57] | You won’t see anything. | 那你什么也看不到 | 
| [30:06] | You witch! | 你个女巫 | 
| [30:08] | You don’t deserve to walk away from this! | 我不会让你白白溜走的 | 
| [30:10] | Stupid child. | 蠢崽子 | 
| [30:12] | It’s time you learned a lesson. | 你该吸取教训了 | 
| [30:21] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [30:28] | You mess with a witch… you get burned. | 惹女巫就会被烧伤[毁掉] | 
| [31:16] | Chad. | 查德 | 
| [31:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [31:19] | Chad. | 查德 | 
| [31:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [31:21] | I can fix everything, okay? | 我能弥补一切 | 
| [31:26] | No, she can’t. | 她做不到 | 
| [31:29] | One thing you should know about your fiance — | 你该知道你的未婚妻 | 
| [31:32] | she burns everything she touches. | 接触的一切都会被毁掉 | 
| [31:37] | So Nick is Jack is Hansel. | 所以尼克就是杰克就是汉塞尔 | 
| [31:43] | Must be a bitch trying to keep track of your driver’s licenses. | 驾驶执照一定时常换吧 | 
| [31:47] | You know, it took me a while, and now here you are. | 我花了点时间 不过现在你来了 | 
| [31:51] | And it’s time for you to pay for what you’ve done. | 你该为你的行为付出代价了 | 
| [31:55] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [31:56] | Chad’s got nothing to do with this, okay? | 查德跟这事完全无关 | 
| [31:58] | You’ve got me now. Okay? Just let him go. | 你抓到我了 放他走 | 
| [32:01] | You know, I think we should let him know the truth about you. | 我觉得我们该让他知道关于你的真相 | 
| [32:05] | Do you want to tell him or should I? | 是你跟他说 还是我跟他说 | 
| [32:08] | Careful — you remember what happened the last time | 小心点 要记得上次 | 
| [32:11] | we played this game. | 玩这个游戏时 发生了什么 | 
| [32:12] | You mean when you manipulated my father? | 你是说你摆布我的父亲 | 
| [32:15] | And what about Gretel? | 还有格蕾特呢 | 
| [32:16] | She said she would never be that powerless again — | 她说她再也不会那么软弱 | 
| [32:18] | and so she became just like you. | 她也变成你这样了吗 | 
| [32:22] | And it killed her. | 魔法害死了她 | 
| [32:23] | I didn’t force her to make those choices. | 我没逼她做那些选择 | 
| [32:27] | And neither did you. | 你也是 | 
| [32:28] | You can’t go around killing people | 你不能因为我的错 | 
| [32:30] | because of my bad mistakes. | 而四处杀人 | 
| [32:34] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说得对 | 
| [32:37] | It’s time for me to just kill you. | 我该直接杀了你 | 
| [32:57] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 | 
| [33:00] | Yes, you do. | 你想的 | 
| [33:02] | Do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [33:03] | Finish what you started all those years ago, witch. | 完成你多年前挑起的事 女巫 | 
| [33:09] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:11] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我已经不是那个人了 | 
| [33:13] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 | 
| [33:20] | More or less. | 或多或少 | 
| [33:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [33:25] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 | 
| [33:26] | Just — Just confused. | 只是有点疑惑 | 
| [33:30] | Who is Zelena? | 塞琳娜是谁 | 
| [33:36] | Let me untie you, | 我先解开你 | 
| [33:39] | and I’ll introduce you to her. | 再向你介绍她 | 
| [33:54] | The police are on their way. | 警察在路上了 | 
| [33:57] | They said to keep Nick handcuffed in the basement. | 他们把尼克拷在地下室了 | 
| [34:01] | I’m not even going to ask why Roni has got those. | 我都懒得问为什么罗尼会有手铐 | 
| [34:05] | So, I’m guessing that guy wasn’t an ER doctor | 我猜那个男的不是急诊医生 | 
| [34:07] | and you weren’t in a cycling accident? | 你也没有出单车事故 | 
| [34:14] | Is that what he told you to get you here? | 他这么跟你说 把你骗过来的吗 | 
| [34:16] | And all those things that he said about you? | 他说的关于你的那些事情 | 
| [34:18] | It’s all true. | 都是真的 | 
| [34:21] | Before I met you, I was a different person. | 我认识你以前 是另一个人 | 
| [34:26] | And I hurt a lot of people. | 我伤害过很多人 | 
| [34:29] | I thought it was all behind me. | 我以为那都是过去的事了 | 
| [34:31] | But every time I think I’ve moved past it, | 但我每次以为那一切都已经是历史的时候 | 
| [34:33] | it all just comes crashing back. | 就会有事发生将我打回原形 | 
| [34:39] | But with you, | 但跟你在一起 | 
| [34:41] | I finally felt free from my past. | 我觉得我终于可以摆脱过去了 | 
| [34:48] | I was just Kelly. Your Kelly. | 我只是凯莉 你的凯莉 | 
| [34:58] | – Kelly, I — – It’s okay. | -凯莉 我… -没事的 | 
| [34:59] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 | 
| [35:01] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [35:03] | All this craziness, you know, it’s — it’s — | 发生的一切都太疯狂了 太… | 
| [35:05] | it’s not what you signed up for. | 不是你需要承受的 | 
| [35:10] | I won’t make it hard for you. | 我不会让你难办的 | 
| [35:16] | Kelly. | 凯莉 | 
| [35:22] | When I gave you this ring, I signed up for everything, | 我给你戒指的时候 我就应当要承受一切 | 
| [35:28] | even the things I didn’t know. | 即使是我不知道的事 | 
| [35:31] | It’s really bad. | 真的是很坏的事 | 
| [35:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [35:33] | But that guy Nick, he tried to kill you, | 但那个叫尼克的人 他要杀你 | 
| [35:38] | and you had every opportunity to return the favor, | 你当时有机会去”回报”他 | 
| [35:40] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有那么做 | 
| [35:42] | So whoever you were before, you’re different now. | 所以无论你曾是什么样的 现在都已经变了 | 
| [35:47] | I love you — | 我爱你 | 
| [35:49] | the parts of you I know and the parts of you I don’t. | 我知道的你和不知道的你都爱 | 
| [35:52] | Kelly and Zelena. | 凯莉和塞琳娜 | 
| [35:58] | Would you just put this back on your finger now? | 现在能重新戴上戒指吗 | 
| [36:00] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [36:19] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [36:27] | You’re okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [36:28] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 | 
| [36:31] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [36:32] | I knew you would be back! | 我就知道你会回来的 | 
| [36:35] | Looks like I’m putting another cup of cocoa on the stove. | 听起来我该再去热杯可可了 | 
| [36:38] | Unless you’re still trying to make that interview? | 除非你还想去面试 | 
| [36:44] | You know… | 知道吗… | 
| [36:46] | I don’t think that job’s for me. | 我觉得那工作不适合我 | 
| [37:03] | You could’ve just gotten the beignet from her. | 你可以从她那拿馅饼的 | 
| [37:04] | They’re exactly the same. | 都是一样的 | 
| [37:06] | Not exactly. | 不完全一样 | 
| [37:08] | You earned her trust, | 你得到了她的信任 | 
| [37:09] | and she showed you how to make them, | 她教你如何做馅饼 | 
| [37:11] | just like I asked you to, correct? | 按我的指示 对吧 | 
| [37:14] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [37:15] | Trust is a powerful thing. | 信任很强大 | 
| [37:18] | The breaking of that trust can be even more powerful. | 信任的毁灭则更强 | 
| [37:28] | Perfect. | 很好 | 
| [37:30] | Look, I don’t know what this is about, and I don’t care. | 听着 我不知道这是干嘛 也不关心 | 
| [37:33] | You got what you wanted. | 你如愿以偿了 | 
| [37:34] | The two of us? We’re done. | 我们俩 两清了 | 
| [37:36] | We’re done when I say we’re done. | 那要等我说两清才两清 | 
| [37:39] | Don’t make me remind you again. | 别让我再提醒你了 | 
| [37:58] | It’s nice to see that rock back where it belongs. | 很高兴看到那戒指物回原处了 | 
| [38:01] | So I guess you and Chad…? | 我猜你和查德… | 
| [38:04] | He knows almost everything at this point. | 目前他能了解的都了解了 | 
| [38:06] | Minus the fairy tale bits. | 童话的部分还不知道 | 
| [38:09] | And somehow, he still wants to be with me. | 不知为什么 他还是愿意和我在一起 | 
| [38:13] | There’s one thing I haven’t told him yet. | 还有件事我没有告诉他 | 
| [38:16] | What’s that? | 什么事 | 
| [38:17] | That I have to stay here with you. | 我得在这儿陪你 | 
| [38:20] | You need my help curing Henry and breaking the curse. | 你需要我的帮助去救亨利 打破诅咒 | 
| [38:25] | I’ll manage. | 我能应付 | 
| [38:28] | You came when I needed you. | 我需要你时 你来了 | 
| [38:30] | Kelly deserves a little happiness. | 凯莉应该获得幸福 | 
| [38:34] | And so does Zelena. | 塞琳娜也是 | 
| [38:42] | So go on, you monkey. | 走吧 小猴子 | 
| [38:46] | You get on that bike and fly. | 骑上自行车 飞翔吧 | 
| [39:01] | Why does that look like a goodbye hug? | 为什么看上去像是分别的拥抱呢 | 
| [39:03] | Hey, Margot. | 玛戈特 | 
| [39:09] | I don’t know what Detective Rogers told you, | 我不知道罗杰斯警探怎么跟你说的 | 
| [39:12] | but there are some things I need to tell you about me. | 但关于我 有些事你要知道 | 
| [39:15] | I know all I need to know. | 我需要知道的都已经知道了 | 
| [39:18] | You do? | 是吗 | 
| [39:19] | You have a past. | 你有过去 | 
| [39:21] | Someone doesn’t try to be that zen | 要没有什么需要隐藏的过去 | 
| [39:22] | unless they’re covering up for some shady crap they did. | 谁会那么神神秘秘的 | 
| [39:26] | So what was it? | 所以是什么 | 
| [39:27] | Spy? Assassin? | 间谍 暗杀 | 
| [39:29] | A crime boss? | 犯罪集团老大 | 
| [39:30] | Crime boss. I knew it. | 集团老大 我就知道 | 
| [39:32] | I promise it will make sense very soon. | 我保证很快一切都会说得通了 | 
| [39:35] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等等 怎么了 | 
| [39:38] | Chad and I are going back to San Francisco. | 查德和我要回旧金山了 | 
| [39:41] | Do you want to come with us? | 你要和我一起吗 | 
| [39:44] | Actually… | 其实… | 
| [39:46] | I’m kind of digging Hype Town now. | 我有点迷上海伯利安高地了 | 
| [39:48] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [39:50] | I met someone I wouldn’t mind sticking around for. | 我遇到了想要为之逗留的人 | 
| [39:54] | Well, I’m all for you making new friends. | 很高兴你交了新朋友 | 
| [39:57] | Especially cute blond ones. | 尤其是金发小可爱 | 
| [39:58] | Okay, can we please not jinx this? | 好了 别乌鸦嘴了 | 
| [40:00] | It’s still really early. | 还没什么呢 | 
| [40:02] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 | 
| [40:03] | Mom, seriously. | 妈妈 讲真 | 
| [40:05] | It’s like a 90-minute flight. | 就一个半小时的飞机 | 
| [40:07] | Plus I’ll see you in a couple months for the wedding. | 再说我两个月之后就要去参加你的婚礼了 | 
| [40:09] | Yes. You will. | 是啊 是啊 | 
| [40:11] | Speaking of… | 说到这个 | 
| [40:14] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [40:16] | This is an old family heirloom. | 这是一件传家宝 | 
| [40:21] | I’d like for you to wear it as my maid of honor. | 我希望你能当我的伴娘 | 
| [40:25] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [40:29] | Margot… | 玛戈特 | 
| [40:32] | Any happiness I have, it all began with you. | 我拥有的一切幸福 都源自你 | 
| [40:57] | Finally. | 终于 | 
| [40:59] | I was wondering how long you guys would leave me in here. | 我还在想你们要把我晾这儿多久 | 
| [41:03] | But who are you? My lawyer? | 你是谁 我的律师吗 | 
| [41:07] | Actually, more of a patron. | 其实更像是你的老板 | 
| [41:11] | Haven’t you been wondering all this time who woke you up? | 你难道没有想过 究竟是谁唤醒你的 | 
| [41:17] | You? | 你吗 | 
| [41:20] | But why? | 但为什么 | 
| [41:22] | I knew about your witch agenda, | 我知道你对女巫下手的计划 | 
| [41:25] | and I thought you might take care of a few of them for me. | 我想你应该能帮我处理掉几个 | 
| [41:29] | Especially one who’s in competition with me | 尤其是那个和我竞争 | 
| [41:31] | for the Dark One’s power. | 黑暗者力量的那个 | 
| [41:35] | I believe you know her as Mother Gothel. | 我想你知道她是葛朵妈妈 | 
| [41:39] | Yeah, I know her. She’s my grand prize. | 是 我知道她 我的最终大奖 | 
| [41:43] | I want to make her suffer for what she did my sister. | 我要让她对我妹妹做的事付出代价 | 
| [41:46] | You had your chance. | 你有过机会的 | 
| [41:48] | You could have had her whole coven. | 你本可以扳倒她整个女巫团的 | 
| [41:51] | But you got caught. | 但你被捕了 | 
| [41:55] | Listen, I-I can still help you. | 听着 我还是可以帮你的 | 
| [41:57] | Just use your dark magic, whatever, get me out of here, | 用你的黑魔法 把我弄出去 | 
| [42:00] | and I’ll kill any witch you like. | 我能帮你干掉任何一个女巫 | 
| [42:04] | Sorry, boy. You’re a wild card. | 抱歉 孩子 你是张不确定的牌 | 
| [42:12] | And I’m taking you out of the deck. | 我要让你出局了 |