时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When I pass the dagger on to this Guardian, | 等我将匕首传给守卫者 |
[00:05] | whoever it may be, | 无论是谁 |
[00:06] | the Darkness will finally rest. | 黑暗将永远熄灭 |
[00:08] | And I will be reunited with Belle. | 到那时 我就能和贝儿团聚了 |
[00:11] | I wasn’t the only one that took a blood test that day. | 那天 我不是唯一验了血的人 |
[00:13] | 亲子鉴定 亨利是露西的父亲 | |
[00:14] | I am Lucy’s father. | 我才是露西的父亲 |
[00:16] | Listen, I-I can still help you. | 听着 我还是可以帮你的 |
[00:18] | Just use your dark magic, whatever, get me out of here, | 用你的黑魔法 把我弄出去 |
[00:20] | and I’ll kill any witch you like. | 我能帮你干掉任何一个女巫 |
[00:21] | You’re a wild card. | 你是张不确定的牌 |
[00:23] | And I’m taking you out of the deck. | 我要让你出局了 |
[01:02] | Can you hear me, Belle? | 能听到我说话吗 贝儿 |
[01:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:08] | I know it’s only been a short time since… | 我知道没有你在我身旁 |
[01:11] | I began my journey without you. | 我独自一人开始的旅程还很短 |
[01:17] | And it feels like eternity. | 但那感觉像是永恒 |
[01:21] | I received a letter from Gideon. | 我收到一封吉迪恩的来信 |
[01:23] | He’s done well his studies. | 他的研究进行得不错 |
[01:26] | Our son miss you, Belle. | 我们的儿子十分想念你 贝儿 |
[01:31] | Terribly. | 非常想念 |
[01:36] | And so do I. | 我也如此 |
[01:39] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[01:44] | Quite good. | 相当好 |
[01:47] | Let it all out. | 毫无保留 |
[01:49] | After all, there’s no greater pain | 毕竟 没有比和真爱分开 |
[01:52] | than being separated from true love — | 更大的痛苦了 |
[01:55] | especially for an immortal like you, | 特别是像你一样永生的人 |
[01:59] | Dark One. | 黑暗者 |
[01:59] | I don’t know who you are or why you’re here. | 我不知道你是谁 为什么在这儿 |
[02:03] | But I suggest you go. | 但是我建议你快走 |
[02:05] | The name’s Facilier and I came to help. | 我叫法西利亚 是来帮忙的 |
[02:09] | You see, anyone can come here to talk to the dead. | 你看 谁都能来这里和逝者说话 |
[02:12] | It’s hearing them that’s the trick. | 但能听到逝者的回应 那就是我的招数了 |
[02:16] | You came to ask Belle | 你来问贝儿 |
[02:17] | if the girl you met, named Alice, | 那个你遇到的叫爱丽丝的女孩 |
[02:19] | is truly the Guardian. | 是否是真正的守卫者 |
[02:23] | If you’re really so interested in surrendering your power, | 如果你真的如此渴望放弃法力 |
[02:26] | perhaps I should take it from you instead. | 或许我可以帮你拿走 |
[02:40] | You honestly think a pin cushion is gonna work on me? | 你真以为扎针会对我有用吗 |
[02:46] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[02:47] | Now I get the chance to do… this. | 现在我有机会这么做了 |
[02:54] | If you truly can hear my wife, | 如果你真能听到我妻子说话 |
[02:57] | then tell me, what did she say? | 那就告诉我 她说了什么 |
[03:02] | The Guardian has to be pure of heart. | 守卫者必须心灵纯洁 |
[03:05] | But the only way to know is to test Alice. | 但弄清楚的唯一方法就是考验爱丽丝 |
[03:08] | Belle says you have to hurry. | 贝儿说你要快点了 |
[03:10] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[03:12] | Because she sees there’s still darkness in you, | 因为她看出你体内还残存黑暗 |
[03:16] | and she’s afraid that without her, | 她怕没有她 |
[03:19] | you’ll succumb to it first. | 你会先屈服于黑暗 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry, Belle. | 别担心 贝儿 |
[03:36] | I’ll find the Guardian in time. | 我会及时找到守卫者的 |
[03:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:39] | Oh, you better hope you do… | 你最好希望找到 |
[03:42] | because if you don’t, | 因为如果你找不到 |
[03:44] | I’ll be there to pluck your precious dagger from you. | 到时我会夺走你心爱的匕首 |
[03:49] | Good luck, Dark One. | 祝你好运 黑暗者 |
[03:56] | So what do we do – when we talk to this head case? | 在审这个疯子时 我们要怎么做 |
[03:57] | Do we call him Nick or is it “Hansel”? | 我们该叫他尼克还是汉塞尔 |
[03:59] | Ah, it doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[04:00] | All he’s gonna be responding to soon | 很快他的代号就变成 |
[04:02] | is a number on the back of an orange jumpsuit. | 橙色连衣裤背上的数字了 |
[04:12] | Should we get help? | 要请求救援吗 |
[04:15] | I don’t think we have to bother. | 我觉得不必费事了 |
[04:18] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[04:20] | You think some kind of medical condition? | 你觉得是身体出问题了吗 |
[04:27] | No. | 不 |
[04:29] | – There was someone here with him. – How? | -有人来过这里 -怎么做到的 |
[04:30] | The door was locked, | 门锁着 |
[04:31] | and we’re the only ones with a key card. | 只有我们有门卡 |
[04:37] | Lock down the building. | 封锁大楼 |
[04:40] | Now! | 立刻 |
[04:41] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[05:17] | Hey, Van Gogh. Whatcha drawing? | 梵高 在画什么 |
[05:22] | Wow. Very lifelike. | 栩栩如生 |
[05:24] | Uh, I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[05:26] | can’t seem to get him right today. | 似乎今天画不好他 |
[05:28] | I woke up with this terrible buzzing in my head. | 我从起床后脑子里就烦人地嗡嗡响 |
[05:30] | Do you hear it? | 你能听到吗 |
[05:33] | I don’t think so. | 听不到 |
[05:34] | Great. Must be me, then. | 真好 那肯定就是我的问题了 |
[05:38] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[05:39] | You need to get out of your head a little bit. | 你多少需要从头脑中解脱出来 |
[05:41] | It’s good for the soul. | 这样有益心灵 |
[05:43] | And just so happens that I know the perfect way to do it. | 恰好我知道从头脑解脱的完美方法 |
[05:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:47] | You are spending the day with me. | 你陪我一天 |
[05:50] | We’re gonna do some eating, some walking, | 我们去吃点东西 散散步 |
[05:52] | maybe some more eating. | 然后也许再吃点东西 |
[05:53] | I’m a big fan of food. | 我是个大吃货 |
[05:58] | Is this… | 这… |
[06:00] | like a date? | 算是约会吗 |
[06:03] | I hope so, | 但愿吧 |
[06:04] | or else I’m wasting a whole lot of lip gloss right now. | 否则我现在就是白费唾沫了 |
[06:08] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[06:09] | Can you take a break from Mr. Sad Troll? | 可以离开悲伤巨人先生去休息一下吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah, why not? | 好啊 当然 |
[06:19] | I’m just so happy you didn’t get hurt. | 你没受伤我真是太开心了 |
[06:21] | How did I make such a mistake with Nick? | 我怎么对尼克犯了如此大的错误 |
[06:25] | You can’t blame yourself, okay? | 别自责 好吗 |
[06:29] | Nobody realized he was crazy. | 没人意识到他疯了 |
[06:32] | Y-You still haven’t told me much | 你还没怎么告诉我 |
[06:35] | about what he said to you. | 他对你说了什么 |
[06:37] | Maybe talking about it would help. | 也许说出来会有帮助 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:45] | Um, thank you, but to be honest, I… | 谢谢 但是坦白说 |
[06:51] | I just don’t think I’m ready yet. | 我想我还没有准备好 |
[07:01] | Weaver, what the hell’s going on? | 韦弗 到底是怎么回事 |
[07:03] | I have a hunch who killed our suspect. | 我猜到是谁杀了我们的嫌疑人了 |
[07:05] | This one I intend to follow up on. | 我打算追踪这个人 |
[07:06] | So I guess I’ll take care of | 所以我猜我要开展 |
[07:08] | the actual, bloody police work, then. | 真正的警察工作了 |
[07:09] | Well, you go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[07:10] | Pull surveillance footage, dust for prints, | 调取监控录像 收集指纹 |
[07:12] | follow whatever part of “The book” you like. | 追查你爱书的任意部分 |
[07:15] | Just don’t get in my way. | 别碍我的事就好 |
[07:16] | What the hell’s gotten into you? | 你到底着了什么魔 |
[07:17] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从没见过你这个样子 |
[07:20] | Like what? | 什么样子 |
[07:21] | Scared. | 你吓坏了 |
[07:42] | Oh! Robin. | 罗宾 |
[07:44] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[07:45] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[07:46] | Here, one letter from your dad. | 给你 你爸爸的信 |
[07:52] | And I also brought you this. | 我还给你带来了这个 |
[07:56] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[07:58] | Everyone back home in Storybrooke makes them, | 在我的家乡童话镇 人人都会做这个 |
[08:00] | and when you’re finished, | 做完之后 |
[08:01] | you’re supposed to find someone to swap with. | 应该找个人交换 |
[08:05] | Well, I’m afraid you’re gonna be terribly disappointed, | 恐怕要让你非常失望了 |
[08:07] | because I don’t have anything for you in return. | 因为我没法回礼 |
[08:10] | Oh! No! Wait. | 不 等一下 |
[08:14] | I do have this. | 我还有这个 |
[08:17] | It’s from one of my adventures in Wonderland. | 是我在仙境历险时得到的 |
[08:20] | That’s amazing. | 真神奇 |
[08:21] | I’ve never seen a watch that moves backwards. | 我从未见过倒着走的表 |
[08:25] | I wish I’d done as many exciting things as you. | 真希望我也能有你这么丰富的经历 |
[08:27] | Yeah, well, as much fun as traveling realms is, | 和游历各国一样有趣的是 |
[08:30] | I’m starting to learn you can have a lot of other adventures | 我渐渐明白 守在原地也能有许多 |
[08:32] | just staying put. | 不一样的历险 |
[08:35] | Good ones, too. | 也是很棒的 |
[08:39] | Well, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[08:40] | Your dad will be wondering how you are. | 你爸爸该挂心你的近况了 |
[08:43] | I’ll see you soon, Alice. | 我们很快会再见的 爱丽丝 |
[08:44] | Yeah. I hope so. | 好 希望如此 |
[08:59] | I think Alice has had enough visitors for one day. | 我觉得今天爱丽丝见的客人够多了 |
[09:02] | See, I don’t care that everybody thinks that you’re a hero now, | 我才不在乎现在大家都认为你是英雄呢 |
[09:05] | including my less-dashing other self, | 另一个不怎么英武的我也是 |
[09:08] | because I know the truth of who you are, Crocodile. | 因为我知道你的真面目 老鳄鱼 |
[09:10] | Lower the blade, pirate. | 把剑放下 海盗 |
[09:12] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[09:13] | You want to help her? | 你想帮她是吗 |
[09:15] | Heal my heart so my daughter and I can be together again. | 治好我的心 我女儿就又能和我在一起了 |
[09:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[09:19] | Gothel used dark magic to curse you, | 葛朵是用黑魔法诅咒的你 |
[09:22] | which means any solution would be just as dark. | 所以解法也必然是黑魔法 |
[09:24] | No loophole can get around that. | 没有能绕开的漏洞 |
[09:26] | So what use are you to her at all? | 那你对她还有什么用 |
[09:28] | And why are you bloody here? | 你到底为什么来这儿 |
[09:29] | I came to test Alice. | 我来考验爱丽丝 |
[09:31] | I believe she’s destined to become a great hero, | 我认为她注定要成为了不起的英雄 |
[09:33] | a protector of the Dark One dagger known as The Guardian. | 成为保护黑暗者匕首的人就是守卫者 |
[09:40] | So, that’s what this is all about. | 所以你就是为这个 |
[09:42] | You’ve grown tired of your bloody dagger, | 你厌烦了你那该死的匕首 |
[09:45] | realizing that immortality isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, | 意识到永生并非传言的那么美好 |
[09:47] | but I don’t care | 但我才不在乎 |
[09:49] | because it’ll be a cold day in Hell | 因为如果我允许你让我的女儿 |
[09:50] | when I let you saddle my daughter with it | 承受这样的命运 让她替代你 |
[09:51] | so she can take your place. | 那我一定是疯了 |
[09:53] | This isn’t just about me. | 这不只是为了我 |
[09:55] | Don’t you think Alice should have a say in all of this? | 你不觉得爱丽丝有权发表意见吗 |
[09:57] | So you can manipulate her? No. | 好让你操控她吗 才不 |
[10:00] | You saw her with Robin. | 你看到她和罗宾在一起了 |
[10:02] | She’s happy. | 她很开心 |
[10:02] | She finally has a chance at a normal life. | 她终于有机会过上普通的生活 |
[10:06] | And I won’t let anyone, including the Dark One, | 我绝不会让任何人 包括黑暗者 |
[10:07] | threaten to take that away from her. | 来夺走她的生活 |
[10:09] | Now, if you know what’s good for you… | 要是你还识趣 |
[10:12] | you’ll go. | 就该走了 |
[10:25] | Something wrong with the TV? | 监控有什么问题吗 |
[10:28] | It’s not the TV. | 不是监控的事 |
[10:29] | It’s the hard drive for the precinct’s security system. | 是看守区内安全系统的硬盘有问题 |
[10:32] | An electrical surge wiped it clean | 一次电涌把硬盘清空了 |
[10:33] | the same time as our serial killer’s death. | 与此同时 我们那位连环杀手也死了 |
[10:37] | Wow, that’s… | 这时机… |
[10:38] | that’s some really bad timing. | 这时机可真不好 |
[10:41] | Found these on the printer — they yours? | 在打印机找到的这些 是你的吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Thanks, Sam. | 对 谢了 山姆 |
[10:48] | I did some digging, | 我做了些调查 |
[10:49] | and the bank’s cameras across the street were unaffected. | 街对面银行的摄像头没受到影响 |
[10:52] | These are the stills from the same time period. | 这些是同一时间段的监控画面 |
[10:55] | Smart thinking. | 真聪明 |
[10:58] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:03] | Hey. Rogers. | 罗杰斯 |
[11:05] | Uh, hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰你 |
[11:07] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[11:08] | I’m in the thick of it, | 我正忙呢 |
[11:09] | but I always have time for my unofficial deputy. | 但永远有时间见我的临时副警长 |
[11:11] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[11:12] | To be honest, uh, not great. | 说实话 不太好 |
[11:15] | You see, – some of what Nick said to me, | 尼克告诉我的一些事 |
[11:20] | it’s kind of made me question some things. | 让我开始有所怀疑了 |
[11:22] | It’s like I’m not sure what’s real. | 我不确定什么是真实的了 |
[11:25] | Don’t doubt yourself, mate. | 别怀疑自己 伙计 |
[11:27] | Nick was the crazy one, not you. | 是尼克发了疯 不是你 |
[11:29] | I know you’re right, | 我知道你说得对 |
[11:29] | and — and I know that what I’m about to ask | 我也知道我要问的事 |
[11:32] | probably breaks like a thousand rules, | 可能会坏不少规矩 |
[11:33] | but I was hoping that maybe you’d let me talk to him. | 但我希望你能让我跟他谈谈 |
[11:40] | Even if I wanted to, Henry, I couldn’t. | 就算我想我也做不到 亨利 |
[11:43] | I’m afraid Nick’s dead. | 恐怕尼克已经死了 |
[11:46] | What? | 什么 |
[11:49] | D-Do you know what happened to him? | 你知道他发生什么事了吗 |
[11:51] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[11:53] | But I may have found some leads. | 但我可能找到些线索了 |
[11:56] | And hopefully, I’ll find some more in Nick’s apartment. | 希望我在尼克的公寓里能找到更多 |
[12:00] | Uh, if — if you’re going there, take me with you. | 要是你要去那儿 带我去吧 |
[12:03] | There is something that Nick showed me there. | 尼克在那里给我看了些东西 |
[12:05] | If I can see it again, it might help explain things. | 要是我能再看一眼 也许能解释一些事 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry, mate. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[12:08] | – You want to talk about breaking rules — – Please. | -是你说会坏规矩的 -拜托 |
[12:11] | You know that you never would’ve caught this guy | 你知道要不是因为我 |
[12:12] | if it wasn’t for me. | 你永远也抓不住这家伙 |
[12:15] | I’m telling you — I need this. | 我告诉你 我需要看到 |
[12:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:29] | Impressive-looking magic. | 这魔法真厉害 |
[12:32] | Would you mind if I asked where it came from? | 我可以问问这魔法是从哪儿来的吗 |
[12:33] | Weaver. Don’t you knock? | 韦弗 你不会敲门的吗 |
[12:35] | I don’t have time for pleasantries. | 我没时间开玩笑 |
[12:37] | Just answer the question — where did it come from? | 回答我的问题 魔法从哪儿来的 |
[12:40] | Samdi gave it to me to help heal Henry. | 桑迪给我用来治疗亨利的 |
[12:43] | And I’m close. | 我快完成了 |
[12:44] | Why? What’s gotten into you? | 怎么了 你有什么烦心事 |
[12:48] | Well, maybe you should ask your boyfriend, | 或许你该问问你的男友 |
[12:50] | considering he kept some of that for himself | 因为他自己也存了些这东西 |
[12:53] | then used it to kill Hansel | 然后用此杀了汉塞尔 |
[12:55] | before stealing the Dark One Dagger. | 接着偷了黑暗者的匕首 |
[12:58] | No. | 不 |
[12:59] | If you want to keep fooling yourself, be my guest. | 如果你想一直自欺欺人 那随你 |
[13:03] | But he doesn’t care about you — | 但他不爱你 |
[13:05] | never did. | 从没爱过 |
[13:06] | He just used you so he could get close enough | 他只是利用你 好逐步 |
[13:08] | to get what he really wanted from me. | 从我这拿走他想要的东西 |
[13:10] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
[13:11] | No, no, no, not until I take something | 不 不 我要先拿走一些东西 |
[13:13] | to level the playing field. | 好平衡局势 |
[13:15] | No. | 不 |
[13:16] | This is the only hope of healing Henry, | 这是治愈亨利的唯一希望 |
[13:17] | and you’re not touching it. | 不准你碰 |
[13:19] | Your desperate little family reunion can wait. | 你绝望的家庭重聚可以先等等 |
[13:22] | Your son’s been fine long enough without your hugs. | 你儿子在你照顾下一直都很好 |
[13:24] | He’ll survive. | 他死不了 |
[13:25] | You mean your grandson? | 那可是你孙子 |
[13:29] | Look, I know Belle’s death has been hard on you, | 我知道贝儿的死让你很难受 |
[13:33] | and I know you’re yearning to get back to her. | 我也知道你朝思暮想着与她重聚 |
[13:35] | But this isn’t the way. | 但这样行不通 |
[13:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:41] | Let me speak to Samdi. | 让我跟桑迪谈谈 |
[13:43] | I’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我会查明真相 |
[13:46] | Until then, don’t do anything crazy. | 在此之前 别做傻事 |
[14:00] | This is the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten. | 这是我吃过最好吃的东西 |
[14:02] | I had no idea you could candy on fruit. | 我没想到还能在水果上裹糖 |
[14:04] | You can put candy on anything if you try hard enough. | 如果足够努力 你可以在任何东西上裹糖 |
[14:07] | It’s a worthy goal. | 值得一试 |
[14:09] | So, what’s next? | 接下来干什么 |
[14:10] | Actually, that’s up to you. | 看你 |
[14:12] | I showed you a little taste of my Hyperion Heights. | 我带你尝了我喜欢的海伯利安高地美食 |
[14:15] | Show me something about yours. | 你带我尝尝你喜欢的吧 |
[14:18] | I know just the place. | 我刚好知道一个地方 |
[14:27] | Mom-and-pop bookshop — excellent choice. | 爸爸妈妈书店 不错的选择 |
[14:29] | Actually, it’s pop-and-pop — | 其实是两个爸爸书店 |
[14:31] | and this isn’t even the best part. | 这还不是最棒的部分 |
[14:40] | This is one of my favorite spots in the whole city. | 这是我在整座城里最喜欢的景色 |
[14:43] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[14:44] | Because from here you can go anywhere in the world | 因为在这里 你不用跨出一步 |
[14:46] | without ever taking a step. | 就能走遍全球 |
[14:48] | See? | 看到没 |
[14:50] | That is the best description of a bookshelf I have ever heard. | 这是我听过的对书柜的最佳描述 |
[14:53] | Yeah, well, when your world is small, | 好吧 当你的世界很小 |
[14:55] | you do anything you can to make it bigger. | 就可以想方设法让它变大 |
[14:59] | Probably sounds crazy to someone who’s actually seen things. | 对于总是出现幻觉的人来说 这话很疯狂 |
[15:02] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[15:04] | Let me tell you, there were lots of days | 听我说 如果我很多时候 |
[15:06] | when traveling like this | 以这种状态旅行 |
[15:07] | would’ve been a hell of a lot easier — | 事情就会顺利很多 |
[15:09] | like any time I took a bus. | 比如我每次坐公交车 |
[15:11] | They almost always broke down on the side of the road | 公交车总是坏在路边 |
[15:13] | in some tiny, little town, usually while it was raining. | 坏在小镇上 而且还下着雨 |
[15:16] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:17] | It happened so many times, | 发生过很多次 |
[15:18] | I started picking up these little souvenirs. | 我开始收集这些小纪念品 |
[15:21] | I got this one in Thailand. | 这个是在泰国得到的 |
[15:23] | This one I got at this amazing little village in Peru. | 这个是在秘鲁的一个很棒的小村庄里得到的 |
[15:27] | This one’s my favorite. | 这是我最喜欢的 |
[15:29] | I got this one in the farthest place | 这个是距离海伯利安高地 |
[15:31] | from Hyperion Heights you can go | 最远的地方得到的 |
[15:32] | before you start coming back. | 这地方回都不方便回 |
[15:35] | Wonder if I’ll ever have an adventure like that. | 不知道我会不会有这种经历 |
[15:38] | Oh, you will. | 你会的 |
[15:39] | I can tell these things. | 我能断定 |
[15:40] | You are gonna have lots of adventures. | 你会有许多冒险的 |
[15:46] | What do you think, Mr. Rabbit? | 你觉得呢 兔子先生 |
[15:49] | Do you like my bracelet? | 你喜欢我的手链吗 |
[15:52] | Robin gave it to me, | 罗宾给我的 |
[15:55] | and I don’t plan to ever take it off. | 我不打算取下来 |
[16:01] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[16:02] | Rumplestiltskin? | 朗普斯金 |
[16:04] | I’m glad you’re still awake. | 很高兴你还醒着 |
[16:05] | I am, but you shouldn’t be here. | 是的 但你不该来这儿 |
[16:08] | I know we’re friends — or at least we used to be — | 我知道我们是朋友 至少曾经是 |
[16:10] | but my papa wrote me a letter. | 但我爸给我写了封信 |
[16:12] | And he didn’t say why, | 他没说原因 |
[16:13] | but he warned me not to talk to you. | 只是提醒我不要跟你说话 |
[16:15] | I know. Uh, that’s why I waited | 我知道 所以我等到 |
[16:17] | for a time he wasn’t watching to come see you. | 他没看着你的时候来见你 |
[16:23] | W-What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[16:27] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[16:27] | What’s important is you’re right — | 重要的是你说得对 |
[16:29] | we are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[16:31] | Which means if you want me to go, I will. | 所以如果你想让我走 我就走 |
[16:34] | I was simply hoping | 我只是希望 |
[16:36] | to see you and your father reunited again. | 看到你和你父亲重聚 |
[16:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:44] | Do you really have a way to cure his heart? | 你真有办法能治愈他的心吗 |
[16:47] | Yes, I do. | 真的 |
[16:49] | You see, your father | 可是你父亲 |
[16:51] | thought the path was too dangerous, | 觉得这条路太危险了 |
[16:54] | but I know how painful it is | 但我知道 |
[16:55] | to be separated from the person you love. | 和你爱的人分离有多痛苦 |
[16:58] | And I thought you should have the opportunity | 而我觉得你应该有机会 |
[17:00] | to decide for yourself. | 自己做决定 |
[17:03] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[17:05] | So where do we find this cure? | 我们从哪儿找到解药 |
[17:07] | Well, it’s in the possession | 解药在一名 |
[17:08] | of a very powerful witch doctor named Facilier. | 非常强大的巫医手上 他名叫法西利亚 |
[17:12] | And I have to warn you | 我得提醒你 |
[17:13] | he won’t give up that magic without a fight. | 他不会白白交出那种魔法 |
[17:16] | But I have a plan. | 但我有办法 |
[17:20] | Good, ’cause I’ll do whatever it takes. | 好 什么事我都愿意做 |
[17:23] | Now, where’s my cloak? | 我的斗篷呢 |
[17:32] | 桑迪股份 企业投资 | |
[17:33] | Yes. | 是 |
[17:34] | I killed Nick. | 我杀了尼克 |
[17:37] | But surely… | 但… |
[17:39] | you’re not going to shed tears | 你不会为 |
[17:40] | over the untimely death of a serial killer, are you? | 连环杀手的意外之死流眼泪吧 |
[17:44] | How I’m feeling isn’t the issue. | 我现在的感受不重要 |
[17:50] | I’m here about the dagger. | 我关心的是匕首 |
[17:52] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[17:53] | It’s missing. | 匕首不见了 |
[17:55] | And I need to know if you took it. | 我得弄清是不是你拿了 |
[17:58] | And if you did, | 如果你拿了 |
[17:59] | I’m just asking you to return it. | 我请你归还 |
[18:01] | This is about more than… | 这更事关 |
[18:04] | whatever we have between us. | 我俩的关系 |
[18:08] | I know exactly what it’s about. | 我知道你来是为了什么 |
[18:11] | Or rather who it’s about. | 或者说你来是为了谁 |
[18:13] | The Dark One. | 黑暗者 |
[18:15] | Have you noticed | 你有没有发现 |
[18:16] | it’s always him – slithering between you and me? | 他总是介入你我之间 |
[18:20] | Have you asked yourself why that is? | 你有扪心自问过吗 |
[18:22] | Do you have his dagger or not? | 你到底有没有他的匕首 |
[18:25] | I was clear | 我说得很明白 |
[18:26] | that when I came back to the Heights, | 我重回高地时 |
[18:28] | it was to get that dagger. | 就是为了找匕首的 |
[18:30] | Don’t make me ask you a third time. | 别逼我问你第三遍 |
[18:35] | All right. | 行 |
[18:36] | Then the truth is I don’t have it. | 事实就是我没有 |
[18:39] | Now, you can decide to believe me or not. | 现在你看看要不要相信我 |
[18:41] | The choice is yours. | 由你选 |
[18:49] | Thank you. I do believe you. | 谢谢 我很相信你 |
[18:56] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[19:05] | Will I see you later? | 我们之后再见 |
[19:07] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[19:27] | Hello, Dark One. | 你好 黑暗者 |
[19:30] | If you’ve been here, | 如果你一直在的话 |
[19:31] | then you know I don’t have what you’re looking for. | 那你就知道我没有你在找的东西 |
[19:33] | Well, Roni may believe you, but me? | 罗尼可能信你 但我 |
[19:36] | I know better. | 我更了解你 |
[19:39] | I’d say it’s time we had a little chat. | 不如我俩谈一下吧 |
[20:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:29] | Dragon’s Fire. | 龙火 |
[20:31] | One drop burns the fingernails right off. | 一滴就能把指甲烧光 |
[20:35] | Interested? | 感兴趣吗 |
[20:37] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[20:39] | Uh, I was actually hoping to speak to some dead. | 其实我想和亡者对话 |
[20:42] | I heard you could do that. | 听说你能做到 |
[20:43] | Well, I don’t really talk so much as listen. | 我一般不太说话 我爱聆听 |
[20:47] | And do you know what they’re saying right now? | 你知道他们现在在说什么吗 |
[20:52] | That you’re not here to talk at all. | 你来这里根本不是为了谈话 |
[20:55] | The dead — always so perceptive. | 亡者总是很明白 |
[21:00] | Dark One. | 黑暗者 |
[21:01] | Sending little girls to do your dirty work now? | 派小姑娘来为你干脏活了 |
[21:06] | Well, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[21:07] | Always love a good loophole. | 我喜欢找漏洞 |
[21:17] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[21:18] | That’s a good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[21:21] | You’ll pay for this. | 你会付出代价的 |
[21:23] | So, what do we do now, | 现在怎么办 |
[21:24] | just order him to give up the magic? | 让他交出魔法吗 |
[21:26] | Oh, we don’t have to. | 没必要 |
[21:28] | All we need is right there. | 远在天边 近在眼前 |
[21:32] | You know, the only cure for a poisoned heart | 治愈被毒害的心的唯一解药 |
[21:35] | is to sacrifice someone else’s. | 就是牺牲另一个人的心 |
[21:39] | So if you want to save your father… | 如果你想救你的父亲 |
[21:42] | you have to crush his heart. | 你得捏碎他的心 |
[21:45] | So you found who you were looking for, | 你找到了你想找的人 |
[21:47] | and I’m the test. | 而我就是测试 |
[21:49] | How convenient. | 真是一举多得 |
[21:51] | What test? | 什么测试 |
[21:52] | Nothing. Silence him. | 没什么 了结他 |
[21:54] | – Listen to me, little girl — – Just shut up! | -听我说 姑娘 -闭嘴 |
[21:59] | Oh, I’m not sure if I can do this. | 我不知道我能否做到 |
[22:01] | Oh, I-I-I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[22:05] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[22:06] | All you have to do is start. | 你只需要开个头 |
[22:10] | One little twitch of a finger, | 手指轻轻一捏 |
[22:14] | and I’ll finish the job. | 然后我来帮你完成 |
[22:16] | Crush. | 捏碎 |
[22:18] | Over before you know it. | 眨眼功夫就结束了 |
[22:20] | Just one little twitch, Alice. | 轻轻一捏 爱丽丝 |
[22:25] | One. Little. Twitch. | 轻轻 一 捏 |
[22:30] | No. No, sorry! | 不 不 抱歉 |
[22:31] | I just can’t! | 我做不到 |
[22:43] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[22:44] | Alice, wait. | 爱丽丝 等等 |
[22:46] | You knew I was gonna have to do that. | 你知道我会那么做的 |
[22:48] | You should’ve told me! | 你该告诉我的 |
[22:49] | I-I couldn’t, because… | 我不能 因为… |
[22:51] | well, then you wouldn’t have come, | 那样你就不会来了 |
[22:54] | and I had to know. | 我得弄清楚 |
[22:55] | Know what? | 弄清楚什么 |
[22:57] | Well, I’ve been searching for someone — | 我一直在找一个人 |
[23:00] | a very powerful person who’s gonna do something | 一个非常强大的人 |
[23:04] | far greater than – anyone has ever done before. | 能够做前无古人的事 |
[23:07] | And, Alice, that person… | 爱丽丝 那个人 |
[23:11] | is you. | 就是你 |
[23:17] | So, it seems Roni was right to be concerned about you. | 看来罗尼担心你是对的 |
[23:21] | Let’s leave her out of this. | 别把她搅进来 |
[23:23] | This is between you and me. | 这是我俩的事 |
[23:25] | Fine. | 行 |
[23:26] | Well, feel free to look around. I have nothing to hide. | 你随便找 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[23:29] | I don’t expect to find anything here. | 在这里肯定找不到 |
[23:32] | You’re smarter than that. | 你没这么傻 |
[23:34] | Wherever you put that dagger, | 不论你把匕首藏在哪儿 |
[23:35] | you’ve hidden it well. | 肯定藏得很隐蔽 |
[23:37] | Now you are gonna tell me where it is. | 你得告诉我藏在哪儿了 |
[23:41] | You pull that trigger, you don’t get back | 你扣下扳机 你就永远无法 |
[23:44] | to that sweet, little wife on the Other Side — | 与另一个世界里的妻子相聚了 |
[23:48] | if she’s even still waiting for you. | 如果她还在等你的话 |
[23:53] | I’m betting that’s a risk | 我肯定你不愿意 |
[23:56] | you’re not willing to take. | 冒这种险 |
[24:02] | I will find where you’ve put that dagger… | 无论如何 我一定会找到 |
[24:07] | however I have to. | 匕首的下落 |
[24:09] | I’m sure that’s true. | 你一定会的 |
[24:12] | But the next time you threaten me, | 但下次你威胁我的时候 |
[24:14] | you better follow through. | 最好做足准备 |
[24:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:44] | Yeah, let’s just get this over with. | 没事 我们开始吧 |
[24:48] | I should warn you, | 我该提醒你 |
[24:49] | even if you do find what it is you’re looking for, | 即便你找到了你要找的东西 |
[24:52] | it likely won’t be | 但结果 |
[24:53] | the, uh, revelation that you’re hoping. | 可能并不如你所愿 |
[24:57] | I just want the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[24:58] | The truth can be complicated, Henry, | 真相有时候很复杂 亨利 |
[25:00] | especially when it comes to the mind of a deranged psychopath. | 尤其是涉及一个疯子的思维的时候 |
[25:17] | 亲子鉴定 亨利为露西生父 | |
[25:21] | Is that what you’re looking for? | 这是你要找的东西吗 |
[25:27] | Someone’s here? | 有人在吗 |
[25:36] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. Stay there. | -你可以的吧 -我没问题 你待着 |
[26:05] | You don’t have to do this. I’m one of the good guys. | 你没必要这么做 我是好人这边的 |
[26:08] | Is that why I’ve got pictures | 那我为什么有你 |
[26:09] | of you outside a potential murder scene? | 出现在可能是犯罪现场的门外 |
[26:10] | I’m in danger, same as Nick was. | 我有危险了 跟尼克一样 |
[26:13] | I was looking for something to protect myself. | 我在找能保护我的东西 |
[26:15] | From who? | 为什么 |
[26:16] | Baron Samdi — the guy who killed him. | 巴伦·桑迪 是他杀了尼克 |
[26:20] | You mean the person that you were helping? | 你是说你一直给他帮忙的那个人吗 |
[26:22] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[26:24] | That’s why I came here. | 所以我才到这来 |
[26:25] | I figured Samdi must’ve killed Nick | 我想桑迪杀了尼克 |
[26:27] | because he had something on him, | 一定是因为尼克手上有他的把柄 |
[26:29] | and maybe if I could find it, | 也许我找到了 |
[26:30] | I could use it to protect myself. | 就能以此保护自己 |
[26:33] | If you’re so afraid of this Samdi, | 如果你这么怕桑迪 |
[26:34] | then why not just come to the police? | 为什么不来警局 |
[26:36] | You saw what happened to the other guy. | 你看到尼克发生了什么 |
[26:38] | Samdi’s powerful — | 桑迪很厉害 |
[26:40] | in ways you can’t even possibly imagine. | 你根本想象不到 |
[26:43] | Try me. | 说出来试试啊 |
[26:45] | You’ll think I’m crazy if I tell you. | 如果我说了 你会觉得我疯了 |
[26:49] | But look at the M.E.’s report | 但你看看那个死了的杀手的 |
[26:50] | on your dead killer. | 验尸报告啊 |
[26:51] | Look at it good, | 好好看看 |
[26:53] | because what happened to him… | 因为他身上发生的事 |
[26:56] | that’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 只是冰山一角 |
[27:01] | 巴厘岛和龙目岛 印度 | |
[27:04] | Sorry. I got waylaid by some hot chocolate — so yummy. | 抱歉 我被热可可伏击了 太好喝了 |
[27:09] | I may never leave this place. | 我可能离不开这里了 |
[27:12] | Oh, look what else I found. | 看我还找到了什么 |
[27:13] | – Is that one of yours? – No. | -是你的吗 -不是 |
[27:15] | It’s one of yours. | 是你的 |
[27:16] | I saw it at the counter, | 我在柜台上看到的 |
[27:17] | and it reminded me of you for some reason. | 不知为什么让我想到了你 |
[27:20] | I know we aren’t exactly in Thailand, | 我知道我们不是在泰国 |
[27:22] | but this felt like an adventure to me. | 但对我而言就像一场冒险 |
[27:25] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[27:29] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[27:31] | What is what? | 怎么了 |
[27:32] | That buzzing, like this morning but louder. | 嗡嗡声 跟早上一样 但更大声了 |
[27:34] | – You can’t hear that? – No, I — but it’s okay. | -你听不到吗 -听不到 但没事的 |
[27:37] | – I’ll go get some water. – No, I don’t need water! | -我给你拿点水 -不 我不需要水 |
[27:39] | I need it to stop! | 我需要它停下 |
[27:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:42] | Sorry. I didn’t mean that. | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[27:44] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在得走了 |
[27:46] | Wait. No! Tilly! | 字幕 |
[27:46] | – Wait. – No, I-I have to go. | -等等 -不 我得走了 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:01] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[29:04] | Your wife? | 你妻子 |
[29:06] | It must have been a great love story. | 一定是很美的爱情故事 |
[29:09] | She saw the best in me when no one else could, | 她看到了我好的一面 其他人都看不到 |
[29:15] | including myself. | 包括我自己 |
[29:18] | Robin was the first person | 罗宾也是第一个 |
[29:19] | to see something special in me, too. | 能看到我特别一面的人 |
[29:22] | Not sure I would’ve seen it if she hadn’t. | 如果没有她 我都不知道自己有那一面 |
[29:27] | What do you think it’s like there, | 你觉得那边是什么样的 |
[29:29] | where your Belle is? | 贝儿那边 |
[29:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:36] | I hope it’s somewhere where you get to be with | 我希望在那里 你能够 |
[29:38] | the people you love forever, | 和你爱的人永远在一起 |
[29:40] | and you don’t have to think about life anymore. | 不用再去担心生活 |
[29:43] | That’s how it should be, | 应该是那样的 |
[29:46] | ’cause I know what it’s like | 因为我知道看着一个世界远离 |
[29:47] | to watch the world go by and not be in it. | 但自己却不在其中的感觉 |
[29:51] | It’s terribly lonely. | 非常孤单 |
[29:53] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[29:55] | Suppose I won’t have to worry about that now. | 我想现在我不用担心了 |
[29:58] | I’m in the world forever — | 我身在这世界中 |
[30:00] | no more towers for me. | 没有高塔的束缚了 |
[30:04] | So, how do we do it? | 那现在我们该怎么办 |
[30:06] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[30:08] | It’s — it’s never been done before. | 从没有过先例 |
[30:15] | I-I think the dagger knows. | 我想匕首知道 |
[30:18] | It’s trying to tell me. | 它想告诉我 |
[30:56] | You’re a good man, Rumple. | 你是个好人 朗普 |
[30:59] | Your heart is pure. | 你的心是纯净的 |
[31:12] | You will find the answer you need to get rid of the dagger. | 你会找到摆脱匕首的答案 |
[31:22] | And you will find your way back to me again | 也会再次回到我身边的 |
[31:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:40] | No! | 不 |
[31:43] | What did you do? | 你在干什么啊 |
[31:58] | I did what I had to. | 我做了我必须做的 |
[32:01] | I made a promise – that when I passed this on, | 我保证过 当我将匕首传下去 |
[32:06] | it wouldn’t be a burden. | 它将不再是负担 |
[32:08] | And that’s exactly what it will be for you. | 但现在它将成为你的负担 |
[32:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:12] | Immortality… | 永生 |
[32:15] | is just another tower. | 将是另一座禁锢的高塔 |
[32:18] | You deserve better than that. | 你不该受此折磨 |
[32:20] | You’re gonna fall in love, grow old with someone, | 你应该恋爱 和某人一起白头偕老 |
[32:24] | live a normal life free of towers. | 没有高塔 过着正常的生活 |
[32:30] | But what will happen to you? | 那你呢 |
[32:31] | I guess I’ll just have to find another way, | 我想我得另找办法了 |
[32:35] | even if that means | 即使这意味着 |
[32:36] | I’ll lose the battle – with the darkness to do so. | 我要因此陷入黑暗之中 |
[32:39] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[32:40] | I won’t let that happen, no matter what. | 无论如何 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[32:43] | I know who you really are, | 我知道真正的你 |
[32:44] | and I won’t let you forget it. | 我也不会让你忘记这点 |
[33:03] | Weaver! | 韦弗 |
[33:05] | I’m so glad to see you. Can you hear that? | 很高兴见到你 你听到了吗 |
[33:07] | Tilly, please, not now. | 蒂莉 拜托 现在不是时候 |
[33:08] | I-It’s different this time. | 这次不一样 |
[33:09] | I-I thought it was a buzzing, but it’s not. | 我以为只是耳鸣 但不是的 |
[33:11] | I realize now — it — it’s a voice. | 我现在明白了 是一个声音 |
[33:14] | Can you hear it? | 你能听到吗 |
[33:15] | It’s trying to tell me something, | 它想告诉我什么 |
[33:16] | but I don’t know what it is. | 但我听不清 |
[33:20] | How long have you been hearing this voice? | 你从什么时候开始听到这声音的 |
[33:21] | Since this morning. | 今早 |
[33:34] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[33:38] | Did you take this? | 是你拿的吗 |
[33:39] | No! I don’t know how that got in there. | 不 我不知道这东西怎么来的 |
[33:40] | Tilly, I’m not playing games. | 蒂莉 我没时间玩游戏 |
[33:42] | Did you break into the evidence locker and take this?! | 是不是你闯进证物室拿走了它 |
[33:44] | No! I swear I didn’t! I-I wasn’t even near there. I — | 不 我发誓我没有 我都没靠近过那 |
[33:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:51] | Wait, the voice — It just — | 等等 那声音 刚刚… |
[33:53] | It just stopped. | 停止了 |
[33:58] | It’s that, isn’t it? | 是这个 对不对 |
[34:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:05] | It’s all right. I-I do. | 没关系 我明白了 |
[34:09] | You were guarding it for me. | 你在为我守护它 |
[34:19] | Are you angry with me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[34:25] | No, Tilly. | 不 蒂莉 |
[34:28] | You’re not the one I’m angry with. | 我不是生你的气 |
[34:57] | Dark One. | 黑暗者 |
[35:06] | I heard about what you did for Alice and Robin. | 我听说了你对爱丽丝和罗宾做的一切 |
[35:12] | All magic comes with a price. | 所有的魔法都是有代价的 |
[35:16] | Guess it was finally my turn to pay. | 看来现在轮到我还债了 |
[35:20] | Well, I just wanted to tell you everyone was right about you. | 我想告诉你 大家对你的评价是对的 |
[35:22] | You’re not the Crocodile I knew. | 你不是我认识的老鳄鱼了 |
[35:25] | I owe you a great debt. | 我欠你很大的人情 |
[35:26] | If I can ever repay you, I will. | 如果我能报答你 我一定会的 |
[35:33] | Dark One and a pirate… | 黑暗者和海盗 |
[35:35] | friends? | 做朋友 |
[35:37] | Perhaps it’s time for a new story. | 也许是时候开始新篇章了 |
[35:52] | So, what are you gonna do now? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[35:55] | Do what Rumplestiltskin does best, of course — | 当然是朗普斯金最擅长的 |
[35:57] | spin, spin, spin! | 纺金 纺金 纺金 |
[36:03] | Spin, spin, spin. | 纺金 纺金 纺金 |
[36:10] | Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin… | 纺金 纺金 纺金 纺金 纺金 |
[36:43] | That was the only bit of magic I had to cure Henry. | 那是我治愈亨利的唯一一点魔法 |
[36:46] | And you knew that! | 你知道的 |
[36:48] | You stole it anyway, didn’t you? | 但你还是偷了 是吧 |
[36:51] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[36:53] | So let me guess — | 我猜猜 |
[36:55] | you used it to find your precious dagger? | 你用它去找你心爱的匕首去了 |
[36:59] | Actually, the Guardian did. | 其实是守卫者找到了 |
[37:02] | The Guardian? | 守卫者 |
[37:07] | I thought Anastasia was the Guardian. | 我以为安娜塔夏就是守卫者 |
[37:08] | We sent her back with Ivy. | 我们让她和艾薇一起走了 |
[37:09] | She was a potential Guardian. | 她可能是守卫者 |
[37:11] | There was another before her, | 她之前曾有过一位 |
[37:13] | and today, she made sure the dagger was kept safe. | 今天 她确保了匕首安然无恙 |
[37:18] | Safe. | 安然无恙 |
[37:21] | So the dagger was never in danger to begin with. | 所以匕首从头到尾就没有危险 |
[37:25] | So everything you did today was for nothing? | 所以你今天的一切都是徒劳吗 |
[37:28] | Look, if you want to be angry, be angry. | 听着 如果你想生气就发泄出来吧 |
[37:30] | You certainly have the right. | 你完全有理由这么做 |
[37:33] | But I did what I had to do. | 但我也是不得已 |
[37:37] | You know, after everything we’ve been through… | 知道吗 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[37:40] | I thought you could – trust me enough to help you. | 我以为你会信任我 让我帮你 |
[37:44] | But instead, you went behind my back | 但相反 你瞒着我 |
[37:46] | and betrayed me to get what you want, like you always do | 背着我去满足自己 一如从前 |
[37:50] | and continue to put Henry’s life at risk. | 还将亨利置于险境 |
[37:55] | No matter what you tell yourself, you haven’t changed a bit. | 无论你怎么安慰自己 你还真是一点没变 |
[37:59] | And I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
[38:02] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[38:06] | …we’re through. | 完了 |
[38:29] | Thought you could use this | 我想你遇上德鲁那家伙后 |
[38:30] | after what happened with that Drew guy, | 应该需要点这个 |
[38:32] | and I wanted to say thanks again for bringing me there today. | 还有今天谢谢你带我过去 |
[38:37] | Of course. I was happy to. | 没事 很庆幸这么做了 |
[38:39] | Did it help? | 有帮助吗 |
[38:40] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[38:43] | Kind of hard to explain — | 很难解释 |
[38:45] | not really sure you’d believe me if I could. | 即使说出来 你也不会信的 |
[38:49] | People keep saying that to me today. | 今天总有人对我说这句话 |
[38:53] | But after everything that’s happened, | 但发生的一切 |
[38:54] | I might just believe anything. | 让我什么都能相信了 |
[38:56] | Why’s that? | 怎么了 |
[39:02] | This is the M.E.’s report on Nick. | 这是尼克的尸检报告 |
[39:04] | According to them, our lawyer turned serial killer | 上面说我们这位连环杀手律师 |
[39:07] | was stabbed through the heart one time… | 是被从体内 一针戳入 |
[39:10] | from the inside. | 心脏致死 |
[39:13] | What? | 什么 |
[39:15] | Well, how’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[39:16] | Well, I’m no medical expert, but I’d say it’s not. | 我不是医学专家 但我也觉得不可能 |
[39:20] | And the question is, | 但问题是 |
[39:21] | what the hell is going on in this town? | 这镇子到底怎么了 |
[39:40] | Turns out you were right — | 看来你是对的 |
[39:42] | You really can put candy on anything. | 真的什么东西都能加糖 |
[39:46] | I see that. | 看出来了 |
[39:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:51] | So, here’s the thing about me. | 我的情况是这样的 |
[39:53] | I’m never quite sure – what kind of day it’s gonna be. | 我不能确定我的每一天会是什么样的 |
[39:56] | Sometimes I wake up and the whole day is good, and then… | 有时候我醒来 一整天都是美好的 |
[39:59] | sometimes it’s not. | 有时候却不是 |
[40:03] | And I don’t want you to see the not-good days. | 我不希望你看到不太好的那些日子 |
[40:07] | Not yet — | 现在还不行 |
[40:08] | because it can be a bit too much for some people. | 因为对于一些人来说 那太过了 |
[40:16] | I get that. | 我明白了 |
[40:20] | But you don’t have to worry | 但你不用担心 |
[40:21] | because it won’t be too much for me, | 因为我不会觉得太过 |
[40:24] | no matter what kind of day it is. | 无论是什么样的日子 |
[40:30] | You dropped this on your way out of the store. Can I? | 你出书店的时候 把这个落下了 我帮你 |
[40:41] | There. | 好了 |
[40:50] | It’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[40:54] | Now, then, how ’bout a drink? | 现在喝一杯如何 |
[40:58] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[41:03] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[41:05] | I know it’s late, but can I come in? | 我知道现在很晚了 但我能进来吗 |
[41:07] | O-Of course. | 当然 |
[41:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:20] | Okay, so this morning | 好吧 今天早上 |
[41:23] | when you asked me about Nick? | 你问我尼克事情的时候 |
[41:26] | Well, more important than anything he said | 比起他说的话 他给我看的东西 |
[41:29] | was something he showed me. | 才是更重要的 |
[41:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:33] | Okay, remember when Lucy was in the hospital | 好吧 还记得露西在医院的时候 |
[41:35] | and I gave blood in case I could help her? | 为了能帮她 我也验了血吗 |
[41:38] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[41:39] | Well, they ran a whole bunch of tests, right, | 医院做了一系列的检查 |
[41:42] | and Nick had the results, | 尼克拿到了报告 |
[41:45] | including one… | 其中也包括 |
[41:47] | that just didn’t make any sense. | 一个让人想不通的结果 |
[42:01] | I called the hospital as soon as I got my hands on it. | 我一拿到这个就联系了医院 |
[42:05] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[42:06] | I-I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[42:08] | I don’t, either, but, Jacinda, | 我也是 杰辛达 |
[42:11] | according to that, | 根据报告 |
[42:12] | Lucy’s been right this whole time. | 露西一直都是对的 |
[42:18] | I am her father. | 我就是她生父 |