时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, you’re just gonna abandon this baby here? | 你就这样抛弃自己的孩子吗 |
[00:05] | The only way I can escape this prison… | 我逃离这座监牢的唯一办法 |
[00:06] | is by leaving someone bloodlineis to take my place. | 就是留下我的血脉取代我 |
[00:13] | Is that what you’re looking for? | 这是你要找的东西吗 |
[00:14] | But after everything that’s happened, | 但发生的一切 |
[00:15] | I might just believe anything. | 让我什么都能相信了 |
[00:16] | This is the M.E.’s report on Nick. | 这是尼克的尸检报告 |
[00:18] | Our lawyer turned serial killer | 我们这位连环杀手律师 |
[00:20] | was stabbed through the heart one time… | 是被从体内 一针戳入 |
[00:22] | from the inside. | 心脏致死 |
[00:23] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[00:24] | what the hell is going on in this town? | 这镇子到底怎么了 |
[00:26] | Jacinda, according to that, | 杰辛达 根据报告 |
[00:28] | Lucy’s been right. | 露西一直都是对的 |
[00:29] | I am her father. | 我是她生父 |
[00:34] | Soon, we’ll find our sisters. | 很快 我们就能找到我们的姐妹 |
[00:36] | And then the Coven of the Eight will be joined. | 然后八巫会就成立了 |
[00:45] | It’ll be dark soon. | 很快就天黑了 |
[00:47] | Perhaps we should turn around. | 也许我们应该回头了 |
[00:48] | Yarrow, please. | 亚罗 拜托 |
[00:50] | Just trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[00:52] | I want to show you something beautiful. | 我想给你看些漂亮的东西 |
[01:01] | What if they see us? | 如果他们看到我们怎么办 |
[01:03] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[01:05] | Gothel, we don’t belong. | 葛朵 我们不属于这里 |
[01:06] | Look at them. | 看看她们 |
[01:08] | Have you ever seen anything like it? | 你见过那么漂亮的裙子吗 |
[01:11] | I want to touch the fabric. | 我想摸摸那布料 |
[01:13] | I want to know what it feels like. | 我想知道摸上去是什么感觉 |
[01:16] | To what end? | 为了什么呢 |
[01:18] | It’ll never be ours. | 我们永远不会有的 |
[01:19] | That’s their world. | 那是她们的世界 |
[01:20] | You sound just like Mother. | 你的话和母亲如出一辙 |
[01:22] | If you don’t want to be here, | 如果你不想待在这 |
[01:23] | you can go home without me. | 可以自己先回家 |
[01:25] | You’ll be in so much trouble. | 你会惹上大麻烦的 |
[01:27] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[02:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:19] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:21] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来这的 |
[02:22] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:24] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么 |
[02:26] | It was magic, wasn’t it? | 是魔法对吧 |
[02:28] | It was harmless. | 不会伤到人的 |
[02:30] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[02:31] | Please don’t be angry. | 请别生气 |
[02:35] | Please don’t tell anybody. | 请别告诉任何人 |
[02:42] | Why would we be angry? | 我们为什么会生气 |
[02:45] | We’ve never met anyone with magic before. | 我们从未见过会魔法的人 |
[02:50] | It’s incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[02:52] | Well, most people are frightened. | 大多数人都会害怕 |
[02:54] | We’re not most people. | 我们不是大多数人 |
[02:56] | We think it’s wonderful. | 我们认为很神奇 |
[02:59] | Maybe someday you can teach us. | 也许有一天你能教我们 |
[03:02] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[03:03] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[03:04] | I’d be delighted to teach you magic. | 我很高兴能教你们魔法 |
[03:06] | It seems we found a new sister today. | 看来我们今天找到了一位新姐妹 |
[03:10] | Me? | 我吗 |
[03:11] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[03:12] | But we should find you something decent to wear. | 但我们应该给找一些像样的衣服穿 |
[03:16] | Tomorrow, Lord Adriel’s hosting a party. | 明天 阿德瑞尔勋爵会举办一个派对 |
[03:19] | He throws the most elegant affairs. | 他会拿出最精致的物件 |
[03:21] | You must come. | 你一定要来 |
[03:28] | Oh, just what I need today — | 正是我今天需要的 |
[03:30] | a visit from a weirdo cult leader. | 怪人邪教头目找上门了 |
[03:33] | You’re here to see Rogers and Weaver? | 你是来找罗杰斯和韦弗的吗 |
[03:35] | Actually, I’m here to see you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[03:37] | Me? | 我 |
[03:38] | Yes, you. You’re going to help me | 对 找你 你要帮我 |
[03:40] | because I need someone in your position. | 因为我需要你这种职位的人 |
[03:42] | Sorry, lady. | 抱歉 女士 |
[03:43] | Not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[03:44] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[03:47] | Because it seems to me you’re very interested. | 因为在我来看 你很感兴趣 |
[03:52] | It seems to me you can’t say no. | 在我来看 你无法拒绝 |
[03:55] | What do you need? | 你有什么需要 |
[03:57] | My sisters are asleep, | 我的姐妹们都在沉睡中 |
[03:59] | and I need your help to wake them up. | 我需要你帮我唤醒她们 |
[04:02] | Time has come for the Coven to return. | 八巫会是时候回归了 |
[04:17] | Now that we’re alone, we should talk. | 既然没有旁人了 我们该谈谈 |
[04:25] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[04:27] | No. | 不 |
[04:28] | See, it’s not. | 这不是真的 |
[04:30] | ‘Cause you can’t be Lucy’s father | 因为你不可能是露西的父亲 |
[04:32] | because you and I, we never… | 因为我和你从来没有… |
[04:34] | Well, maybe… | 也许吧 |
[04:38] | You ever been to Cabo? | 你去过卡波吗 |
[04:40] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:41] | I-I would’ve remembered. | 去过的话 我会记得的 |
[04:44] | But still, somehow this happened. | 但还是那句话 事情就是发生了 |
[04:47] | Okay, so there’s got to be some sort of… | 当中肯定有什么… |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:56] | Now, what if Lucy is right? | 如果露西是对的呢 |
[05:01] | What if my crazy book is real? | 如果我这本书里的内容都是真实的呢 |
[05:03] | You really think you’re Lucy’s father | 你真的认为你是露西的父亲 |
[05:05] | and somehow I magically forgot about it? | 而我神奇地忘了这件事吗 |
[05:12] | When I met you in Hyperion Heights, | 我在海伯利安高地遇到你的时候 |
[05:16] | I loved you immediately. | 我立刻就爱上你了 |
[05:18] | – Henry. – No, I can say it. | -亨利 -不 我可以说出来 |
[05:21] | Love at first sight. | 一见钟情 |
[05:23] | But maybe it’s because it wasn’t actually love at first sight. | 但也许那并不是真的一见钟情 |
[05:25] | Maybe everything I felt | 也许我所感受到的那一切 |
[05:26] | was because we already loved each other. | 是因为我们之前已经相爱了 |
[05:29] | You really believe… | 你真的相信… |
[05:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:32] | I think I do. | 我想我相信 |
[05:36] | If I’m Cinderella, then where’s my blue dress? | 如果我是灰姑娘 那我的蓝裙子在哪 |
[05:39] | My glass slipper? | 我的水晶鞋在哪 |
[05:41] | My sanity for even having this conversation? | 我们竟然讨论这种话题 我不是疯了吧 |
[05:47] | Well, I don’t know about the rest… | 其余的我不知道 |
[05:50] | …but look. | 但是你看 |
[05:54] | It’s your slipper, | 这是你的玻璃鞋 |
[05:56] | or part of it. | 或是鞋的一部分 |
[05:57] | We found these. | 我们找到了这些 |
[05:58] | It’s just broken glass. | 只是一些碎玻璃罢了 |
[06:00] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[06:03] | Here. | 给 |
[06:05] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[06:07] | Does that do anything? | 这样有用吗 |
[06:09] | Will you do that for me? | 你会为我这样做吗 |
[06:11] | Will you open your mind? | 你会敞开心扉吗 |
[06:14] | Just try. | 试试看 |
[06:31] | Sabine is texting me. | 萨宾给我发短信了 |
[06:33] | Drew bailed on work. | 德鲁翘班了 |
[06:34] | I got to get to the truck. | 我得去餐车那儿了 |
[06:36] | She needs me to man the fryer. | 她需要我操控炸锅 |
[06:40] | Are you leaving for Sabine | 你是因为要去找萨宾 |
[06:43] | or because I freaked you out? | 还是因为我吓到你而离开 |
[06:46] | Maybe a little of both. | 也许都有一点吧 |
[06:55] | Can you please let me out of here? | 你能让我离开这儿吗 |
[06:58] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[06:59] | The last guy that got locked up inside this place | 上一个被关在这里的家伙 |
[07:01] | ended up dead. | 最后死了 |
[07:02] | Excellent, then I’m glad you’re up to speed | 很好 很高兴你熟悉情况 |
[07:04] | because that’s exactly what I wanted to discuss. | 因为那正是我想和你谈的 |
[07:06] | I took your suggestion | 我听了你的建议 |
[07:08] | and looked at Nick Branson’s M.E. report, | 看了尼克·布兰森的验尸报告 |
[07:10] | and it doesn’t make any sense. | 那根本说不通 |
[07:11] | It says he was stabbed from the inside. | 报告说他是因体内被刺而死的 |
[07:14] | I told you Samdi was powerful. | 我告诉过你桑迪很强大 |
[07:16] | No, you see, I’m gonna need you | 不 你要明白 我需要你 |
[07:17] | to be more descriptive than that. | 说得更详细点 |
[07:18] | How did he do this? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[07:19] | He used magic. | 他用了魔法 |
[07:22] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[07:24] | So that’s your story. | 你就编出这样的话吗 |
[07:27] | Magic is real, Detective. | 魔法是真的 警探 |
[07:28] | Magic is a fairy tale. | 魔法是童话 |
[07:30] | Yes, it is. It’s not from this land, | 是的 没错 魔法不是来自这个国度 |
[07:32] | a land without magic, | 这是没有魔法的世界 |
[07:34] | but there are shreds of it that have made their way over. | 但有零星的魔法已经来到了这里 |
[07:37] | The sooner you accept that, | 你越快接受这点 |
[07:39] | the more likely that you’re gonna survive. | 越有可能活下来 |
[07:42] | Why do you think Nick was killing all those women anyway? | 你觉得尼克为什么要不择手段杀光那些女人 |
[07:45] | He was targeting a cult. | 他把一个邪教当成了目标 |
[07:46] | Not a cult. | 不是邪教 |
[07:47] | A coven. | 是八巫会 |
[07:48] | He was hunting down witches. | 他在追杀女巫 |
[07:50] | There’s no such thing. | 没这回事 |
[07:51] | And there’s no way a man can be stabbed from the inside. | 人也不可能因体内被刺而死 |
[07:56] | Believe whatever you like, Detective, | 随你想相信什么 警探 |
[07:58] | but there is a war brewing, | 但一场战争即将来临 |
[07:59] | and no one in this city is safe. | 这座城中没人是安全的 |
[08:03] | I’ve done as you’ve asked. | 我已经按你要求的做了 |
[08:06] | I’ve woken them. | 我唤醒了她们 |
[08:13] | At last. | 终于 |
[08:16] | My sisters, it’s so good to see you again. | 姐妹们 再次见到你们真是太好了 |
[08:19] | Now it’s time to reclaim what was once ours. | 现在是时候夺回曾属于我们的东西了 |
[08:49] | That is enough masquerading for one day, Daughter. | 伪装一天已经够久了 女儿 |
[08:53] | Darling, you can yearn to be something else, | 亲爱的 你可以向往其他东西 |
[08:55] | but you can’t deny what you truly are — | 但不能否认你的真实身份 |
[08:57] | a tree nymph like all of us. | 你是和我们一样的树神 |
[09:00] | Be proud. | 应该自豪 |
[09:01] | Yes, Mother. | 是 母亲 |
[09:06] | I hear you’ve been with the humans. | 我听说你和人类在一起了 |
[09:09] | Yarrow. | 亚罗 |
[09:10] | Humans are mercurial creatures, | 人类是狡诈的生物 |
[09:13] | conflicted and irrational. | 好斗又没有礼数 |
[09:15] | But the ones I met today were different. | 但是我今天遇到的不一样 |
[09:17] | They’re not afraid of magic. | 她们不怕魔法 |
[09:19] | You are not human, | 你不是人类 |
[09:20] | no matter how drawn you are to them. | 不管他们多吸引你 |
[09:23] | Darling, you are of eternal nature, | 亲爱的 你和我们都一样 |
[09:26] | like all of our kind. | 属于永恒的自然 |
[09:28] | Raised in the — “The steadiness of seasons.” | 在”四季变换”中长大 |
[09:30] | I know. I know it all, Mother. | 我知道 我都知道 母亲 |
[09:32] | I’ve heard it all. | 我全都听过 |
[09:36] | The mantle of “Mother” will be yours. | 我的衣钵早晚是你的 |
[09:39] | But I want freedom. | 但是我想要自由 |
[09:42] | Well, when I pass the mantle onto you, | 等我把衣钵传给你 |
[09:43] | you will be mother of all of the magic in the land. | 你将成为整个魔法大陆的母亲 |
[09:47] | That is freedom. | 那就是自由 |
[09:49] | Then why does it feel like a prison? | 那这为什么好像是一座监狱 |
[09:52] | Because you cannot exist both with your family | 因为你不能同时和你的家人 |
[09:55] | and with the humans. | 还有人类在一起 |
[09:58] | So I do have a choice. | 所以我的确可以选择 |
[09:59] | But of course. | 当然了 |
[10:02] | But you are my daughter, | 但你是我的女儿 |
[10:04] | and I know you’ll be wise. | 我知道你是明智的 |
[10:06] | You’ll realize that the only choice | 你会意识到唯一的选择 |
[10:09] | is to follow your duties, | 就是履行你的职责 |
[10:11] | to follow nature. | 遵循自然 |
[10:51] | Your girl’s lovely, Tilly. | 你女朋友真可爱 蒂莉 |
[10:57] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[10:58] | I know more than your name. | 我不只知道你的名字 |
[11:00] | Bully for you. | 好极了 |
[11:02] | And I know who you are, too. | 我也知道你是谁 |
[11:03] | You’re part of that cult, | 你是那个邪教的成员 |
[11:04] | and I want you out of my sight. | 我想让你从我眼前消失 |
[11:05] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[11:06] | Why the hell would I want to talk to you? | 我为什么会想和你谈 |
[11:09] | Because I’m your mother. | 因为我是你母亲 |
[11:15] | No. | 不 |
[11:16] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[11:18] | My mother left years ago. | 我母亲多年前离开了 |
[11:20] | So either you’re a liar or a monster | 所以你要不是骗子 要不是禽兽 |
[11:23] | because what kind of woman abandons her child? | 因为什么样的女人会抛弃自己的孩子 |
[11:25] | I know I was selfish, | 我知道我很自私 |
[11:28] | and it’s no excuse, but the world was… | 这不是借口 但这个世界… |
[11:32] | It was cruel to me. | 对我很残忍 |
[11:37] | And I became cruel, too. | 所以我也变得残忍了 |
[11:41] | But I want to change. | 但我想改变 |
[11:44] | Maybe if you could forgive me, | 也许如果你能原谅我 |
[11:46] | maybe you’d find peace. | 也许你就会得到安宁了 |
[11:48] | You’d get back what I took from you. | 你重新找回我从你这夺走的东西 |
[11:53] | You’ll feel wanted. | 你会感到不可或缺 |
[11:56] | I already am wanted. | 我已经感到不可或缺了 |
[11:58] | Already have people who care for me. | 已经有关心我的人了 |
[12:14] | Let me guess — | 让我猜猜 |
[12:15] | Roni’s not returning your calls? | 罗尼没回你电话 |
[12:18] | How did you get past Monique? | 你是怎么通过莫妮可的 |
[12:19] | I broke in to your apartment. | 我闯入过你的公寓 |
[12:21] | Charming Monique was nothing. | 说动莫妮可才不算什么 |
[12:24] | I shouldn’t have underestimated you. | 我不该小瞧你 |
[12:29] | And how do you know Roni isn’t returning my calls? | 你怎么知道罗尼没回我电话 |
[12:33] | Weaver stole the magic you gave her to cure Henry, | 韦弗偷了你给她用来治亨利的魔法 |
[12:35] | and until she can find a way to save him, | 在能找到救他的方法前 |
[12:38] | she’s not dealing with anything else. | 别的事她都不会管 |
[12:40] | Double-crossed by her oldest friend, was she? | 被她的老朋友欺骗了 是吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah. That’s why I’m here. | 是的 所以我才来这儿 |
[12:44] | If you had magic to give her once, | 如果你给过她魔法 |
[12:46] | there must be more. | 肯定还会有 |
[12:47] | There has to be. | 肯定还有 |
[12:48] | But that piece of magic, | 但是那点魔法 |
[12:50] | like all such things in this land, | 和这里所有的魔法一样 |
[12:51] | was terribly difficult to come by. | 都极难得到 |
[12:55] | Imagine you’re the hero and save Henry. | 试想你是英雄 救了亨利 |
[12:59] | Roni would be real grateful, right? | 罗尼会非常感激的 不是吗 |
[13:02] | More so than if I told her how you wouldn’t help. | 但如果我告诉她你不愿意帮忙的话就不是了 |
[13:04] | Quite the blackmailer, aren’t you? | 你真会敲诈 |
[13:07] | All right, I’ll see what I can do, | 好吧 我想想我能做什么 |
[13:09] | but I’m going to need your assistance. | 但我需要你的协助 |
[13:11] | W-What do I need to do? | 我需要做什么 |
[13:13] | Find something that came over in the curse, | 找到一个随着诅咒一起过来的东西 |
[13:16] | a symbol of Henry and Jacinda’s love. | 亨利和杰辛达的爱情象征 |
[13:19] | If you do, we might be able to glean some magic from it. | 如果找到 我们也许能从中收集些魔法 |
[13:23] | I can do that. | 包在我身上 |
[13:24] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会找出来的 |
[13:25] | Good, because you’re not the only one | 很好 因为你不是唯一一个 |
[13:27] | who wants this curse broken. | 想要诅咒解除的人 |
[13:29] | A storm of witches is brewing, | 女巫正在集结 |
[13:32] | and if we’re going to survive, | 我们想要活下来 |
[13:34] | I’m going to need magic. | 我得需要魔法 |
[13:37] | All of us will. | 我们都需要 |
[13:51] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[13:53] | This! | 这个 |
[13:53] | This woman is what’s wrong. | 就是这个女人 |
[13:55] | She just told me she’s my mother. | 她说她是我妈妈 |
[13:57] | It seems crazy, right? | 很疯狂吧 |
[13:59] | I mean, she’s not that much older than me. | 我是说 她没比我大多少 |
[14:01] | There’s something about her. | 她肯定有秘密 |
[14:04] | Right? | 对吗 |
[14:06] | It seems crazy, but there’s something about her. | 看起来很疯狂 但是她肯定有秘密 |
[14:08] | You’re not the only one looking into crazy right now. | 你不是唯一一个遇到疯狂事情的人 |
[14:10] | I’m investigating an impossible crime, | 我在调查一桩不可能犯罪的案子 |
[14:12] | and it shares one thing with your non-delusion-delusion — | 和你不是妄想的妄想有一个共通点 |
[14:16] | Eloise Gardener. | 埃洛伊丝·加德纳 |
[14:17] | So you believe me? | 所以你相信我 |
[14:19] | Well, I’ve learned never to doubt you. | 我明白了 永远不是怀疑你 |
[14:21] | Whatever’s going on here, no matter how crazy, | 不管现在发生着什么 不管有多么疯狂 |
[14:24] | we’ll figure it out together. | 我们一起来找答案 |
[14:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:29] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[14:37] | Enjoying yourself? | 你开心吗 |
[14:40] | More than I ever dreamed. | 想象不到的开心 |
[14:41] | Good, and it’s about to get better. | 太好了 马上你会更开心的 |
[14:44] | I’ve been telling my friends all about you. | 我和朋友们说了很多关于你的事 |
[14:48] | You said you’d teach us magic, yes? | 你说你会教我们魔法 是吗 |
[14:51] | Come on, Isla, | 好了 伊斯拉 |
[14:52] | she can’t do magic in front of everyone. | 她不会在众人面前使用魔法的 |
[14:55] | Of course not, silly, but I have the perfect place. | 当然不会 笨蛋 但我找了个完美的地方 |
[15:00] | Oh, please say you will. | 求你了 |
[15:02] | Can’t you show us just a little? | 能不能就给我们展示一下 |
[15:04] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[15:10] | I’ve always dreamed of being special like you. | 我一直梦想着能够和你一样特别 |
[15:13] | Do you think I can be? | 你觉得我可以做到吗 |
[15:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:18] | Magic’s not as mysterious as people think. | 魔法并不像人们以为的那样神秘莫测 |
[15:21] | It’s all around us if you know where to look. | 它无处不在 只要你知道去哪寻找 |
[15:23] | Even here in a place like this? | 即使是在这样的地方吗 |
[15:26] | Especially in a place like this. | 尤其是在这样的地方 |
[15:29] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看 |
[15:30] | You don’t have to do this, Gothel. | 你没必要这样做的 葛朵 |
[15:31] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[15:33] | These plants could use a little magic. | 这些植物需要一些魔法 |
[15:36] | People forget that they’re alive just like they are | 人们忘记了它们也是活物 |
[15:39] | and probably even more so | 甚至更有生命力 |
[15:41] | because nothing from the earth ever truly dies. | 因为土壤里的东西从不会真正的死亡 |
[15:45] | You see, that is the secret to magic. | 明白吗 这就是魔法的秘密 |
[15:48] | The roots are right there just waiting to be reborn. | 根就在那里 只是在等待重生 |
[16:02] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美吧 |
[16:04] | It is. | 是啊 |
[16:09] | Such a pity. | 真是可惜 |
[16:12] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:13] | Did you really think putting on a ball gown | 你该不会真的以为 穿上舞裙 |
[16:16] | made you one of us? | 你就和我们一样了吧 |
[16:18] | What’s under that dress? | 裙子下是什么 |
[16:19] | Scales? | 鳞片吗 |
[16:21] | Stop it! | 别动我 |
[16:24] | You lied. | 你骗我 |
[16:26] | You are an abomination. | 你就是个讨厌鬼 |
[16:29] | No. | 不是 |
[16:29] | Or maybe you just need a bath. | 或许你只是需要洗个澡 |
[16:32] | No! No! No! | 别 别 别 |
[16:35] | No!! | 别 |
[16:42] | That — | 现在… |
[16:44] | that’s a much better look on you, Gothel. | 这样看上去好多了 葛朵 |
[16:49] | Now you can grow your roots | 现在你可以在一个 |
[16:52] | in some other land far away from us | 远离我们的地方好好扎根了 |
[16:55] | because whatever thing you are, | 因为不管你是什么东西 |
[16:57] | you don’t belong in our world. | 你都不属于我们的世界 |
[17:09] | Seraphina. | 瑟拉菲娜 |
[17:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:32] | You’re Margot, right? Tilly’s friend. | 你是玛戈特吧 蒂莉的朋友 |
[17:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:36] | Sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[17:37] | Probably not, but I feel like I know you. | 也许不 但是我觉得我认识你 |
[17:39] | I’m a close relation of Tilly’s. | 我和蒂莉关系很亲密 |
[17:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:42] | Well, any friend of Tilly’s gets a drink on the house. | 蒂莉的朋友来这里都免单 |
[17:45] | Do you want to try something | 你想试试 |
[17:46] | from the new “Wanderlust Menu”? | “旅行菜单”上的新品吗 |
[17:47] | It’s inspired by all the best drinks | 都是我在旅途中喝过的最佳饮品 |
[17:48] | I had on my travels. | 激发出的灵感 |
[17:50] | Oh, impressive list. | 很棒的菜单 |
[17:52] | Oh, is that an Indian drink I see? | 那是杯印度酒吧 |
[17:54] | It is, and it’s made with real rose petals. | 是的 是真玫瑰花瓣做成的 |
[17:56] | It’ll blow your mind. | 让你欲仙欲死 |
[17:58] | Such a beautiful country. | 印度真是个美丽的国家 |
[18:00] | They, uh — They have these sprightly trees | 他们 他们有一种生机勃勃的树 |
[18:03] | called Arunchal Hopea. | 叫阿鲁沙霍彼 |
[18:05] | They went extinct nearly 20 years ago. | 但20年之前就灭绝了 |
[18:06] | People thought they’d make good fence posts. | 人们认为它们可以用来做好的围栏 |
[18:09] | That’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[18:10] | But that’s what people do. They destroy things. | 但是人就是这样 毁灭东西 |
[18:12] | I’ve been a gardener my whole life, | 我一辈子都在做园丁[加德纳] |
[18:15] | and I can honestly say | 我可以诚实地说 |
[18:16] | there’s no greater pest than humanity. | 没有比人类更大的害虫了 |
[18:21] | You don’t remember this, | 你不会记得这些 |
[18:22] | but we’ve met before. | 但是我们之间见过 |
[18:24] | Such an insipid human you were. | 你真是平淡无奇 |
[18:26] | Not the least bit helpful. | 一点用处都没有 |
[18:29] | This time, I have a feeling | 这次 我有感觉 |
[18:31] | you’re going to give me exactly what I need. | 你会实现我的目的 |
[18:51] | Ow! What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[18:55] | Look, are you sure that you want to drag Henry | 听着 你确定你要把亨利 |
[18:56] | into our Eloise Gardner problem? | 卷进埃洛伊丝·加德纳这事里吗 |
[18:58] | Well, he helped solve the Candy Killer case, | 他帮忙解决了糖果杀手案 |
[19:00] | and he wrote a book about magic. | 还写了一本关于魔法的书 |
[19:02] | He’s got to know something about witches. | 他一定对女巫有所了解 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | But what if he thinks that we’re — | 但如果他觉得我们… |
[19:06] | – Crazy? – Yeah. | -疯了 -没错 |
[19:07] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[19:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:14] | Can we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[19:16] | Kind of in the middle of something right now. | 我现在正忙着呢 |
[19:18] | Is it urgent? | 紧急吗 |
[19:19] | I mean, you’re not, like, on the run, are you? | 我是说 你们不是在逃命吧 |
[19:21] | Not today, | 今天不是 |
[19:22] | but I did find out my mother might be Eloise Gardner, | 但我发现埃洛伊丝·加德纳可能是我妈 |
[19:24] | and she’s either a witch or cult leader | 我猜她可能是个女巫 或者邪教领袖 |
[19:25] | or both, I suppose. | 或者两者都是 |
[19:27] | And that Nick guy, he was killed by voodoo magic. | 还有那个叫尼克的 他被巫毒魔法害死了 |
[19:29] | In other words, yes, it is rather urgent. | 换句话说 确实挺紧急的 |
[19:34] | Right. Uh… | 好吧… |
[19:37] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[19:51] | Guess we’re not the only ones who are crazy. | 看来疯了的人不止我们俩 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I was thinking maybe my book is real. | 是啊 我在想我那本书说不定是真的 |
[20:05] | There are just too many odd things | 海伯利安高地发生了太多怪事 |
[20:06] | in Hyperion Heights to keep ignoring. | 已经让人无法忽视了 |
[20:09] | I once saw a photo of Roni and me at eight | 我看到过一张罗尼和八岁的我的照片 |
[20:11] | that can’t be explained. | 根本无法解释 |
[20:13] | I’ve got, uh… | 我还有… |
[20:15] | this swan key chain. | 这个天鹅钥匙扣 |
[20:17] | Okay, Weaver’s tea cup. | 好吧 还有韦弗的茶杯 |
[20:19] | It’s an exact copy down to the placement of the chip | 它和我书上147页那个杯子一模一样 |
[20:21] | as the one on page 147 of my book. | 连缺口的位置都一样 |
[20:24] | Real or not, we still don’t have any answers | 不管这事是不是真的 我们依然不知道 |
[20:26] | as to what Eloise’s plan is. | 埃洛伊丝有什么计划 |
[20:27] | Yeah, one question — if Eloise really is a witch, | 没错 有个问题 如果埃洛伊丝真是女巫 |
[20:30] | why isn’t she using magic? | 那她为什么不用魔法 |
[20:31] | Because in a land without it, | 因为在这片没有魔法的土地 |
[20:33] | she probably doesn’t have enough. | 她八成没有足够的法力 |
[20:34] | In my book, the bigger the spell, | 我书里说 越强大的咒语 |
[20:36] | the bigger the magic needed to cast it. | 所要用来施咒的魔法就越多 |
[20:39] | So, whatever source of magic | 所以无论这个八巫会 |
[20:40] | this coven’s trying to get its hands on, | 想得到的是哪种魔法源泉 |
[20:42] | if we can keep them from it, | 如果我们能阻止她们得到它 |
[20:44] | then we can probably stop them, | 那我们多半就能阻止她们了 |
[20:46] | whatever their plan is. | 无论她们有什么计划 |
[20:51] | – Yep? – That coven thing you were looking at — | -喂 -你在查的那个八巫会 |
[20:53] | Just got a lead that might connect. | 我貌似有相关线索了 |
[20:55] | Group of shady women were spotted | 有人看到一群鬼鬼祟祟的女人 |
[20:57] | entering the Hyperion Theater. | 走进了海伯利安剧院 |
[20:58] | Hope that helps. | 希望能帮到你 |
[20:59] | Oh, to get a real, concrete lead today — | 今天能得到一条切实证据… |
[21:01] | you’ve got no idea. | 真是帮了大忙 |
[21:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:06] | I just got a tip on Eloise. | 我有埃洛伊丝的消息了 |
[21:08] | It has to be followed up. | 必须去看一看 |
[21:10] | I’ll tag along. Your logic and my illogic | 我和你一起去 你的有逻辑和我的没逻辑 |
[21:12] | might crack this thing open. | 也许能找到突破口 |
[21:26] | You okay? I can take you home if you’d like. | 你还好吗 如果你想的话我可以送你回家 |
[21:29] | What if Eloise Gardener is home? | 如果埃洛伊丝·加德纳是我家人呢 |
[21:32] | I always wanted a mum, | 我一直想有个母亲 |
[21:34] | but she doesn’t strike me as the tuck-me-into-bed type. | 但看起来她可不是那种会哄我睡觉的妈妈 |
[21:38] | Look, just because biology says someone is a mother | 听着 就算是她生下了你 |
[21:41] | doesn’t make them one. | 不代表她就是你母亲 |
[21:43] | And whatever the truth is, Til, | 无论真相是什么 蒂莉 |
[21:45] | I’ll help you figure it out. | 我会帮你弄清楚的 |
[21:48] | If Henry’s curse theory is correct, | 如果亨利的诅咒理论是正确的 |
[21:52] | then lots of people are right next to the truth | 那么很多人离真相只有一步之遥 |
[21:54] | and they don’t even know it. | 但他们却对此一无所知 |
[21:56] | It’s cruel, really — | 太残忍了 |
[21:58] | to be so close to happiness and kept so far away from it. | 明明离幸福这么近 但就是得不到 |
[22:11] | What made you so nostalgic, Luce? | 怎么这么伤感 露西 |
[22:15] | Just after everything that’s happened, | 在发生了这一切之后 |
[22:17] | Nick not being who he seemed… | 尼克根本不是表面那样… |
[22:22] | it’s nice to remember who we are. | 能记住真实的自己是什么样的真好 |
[22:28] | What’s “BL” stand for? | “露前”是什么意思 |
[22:30] | It’s “Before Lucy.” | “露西出生之前” |
[22:32] | Trust me, there is nothing in there you’re gonna care about. | 相信我 里面没什么你感兴趣的东西 |
[22:36] | What’s this really about? | 到底怎么回事 |
[22:40] | Truth is, I’m not looking for things | 实际上 我不是想找东西 |
[22:43] | to help me forget about Nick being my dad. | 帮我忘掉尼克是我爸爸这件事 |
[22:45] | I’m looking for things that say Henry Mills is. | 我是在找能证明亨利·米尔斯是我爸爸的东西 |
[22:50] | I know it seems impossible, | 我知道这看上去是不可能的 |
[22:53] | but you once drove me to a boat | 但你曾经带我到了一艘船上 |
[22:55] | and told me to believe in you, | 让我相信你 |
[22:59] | that we could run away together, | 说我们能一起逃跑 |
[23:00] | and I did. | 我相信了你 |
[23:03] | Now I’m asking you to do the same. | 现在我请求你也相信我 |
[23:05] | Believe with me this is possible. | 和我一起相信这是可能的 |
[23:15] | Concert tickets. | 音乐会门票 |
[23:19] | Hopper, my stuffed frog. | 霍珀 我的毛绒青蛙 |
[23:25] | Old T-shirt from…Granny’s. | 外婆家的旧T恤 |
[23:29] | It’s from a diner where Henry grew up. | 亨利就是在那家餐厅长大的 |
[23:32] | I bet he took it with him to the Enchanted Forest. | 我赌他一定是把它一起带进了魔法森林 |
[23:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:39] | I-I’ve never seen that. | 我从没见过这袋子 |
[23:48] | It’s the glass slipper. | 是水晶鞋 |
[23:50] | I knew it! You’re Cinderella! | 我就知道 你是灰姑娘 |
[23:59] | Hey, I know these can be a bit boring. | 我知道这可能有点无聊 |
[24:01] | Oh, no. | 不不 |
[24:02] | It’s exciting. | 很刺激 |
[24:03] | I get to do nothing with someone for a change. | 我终于可以换下状态 和别人一起放空了 |
[24:08] | I am a bit hungry, though. | 但我确实有点饿了 |
[24:21] | Aw, thank you. | 谢了 |
[24:22] | Even better. | 好极了 |
[24:27] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[24:29] | For caring for me today, for letting me live with you. | 谢谢你关心我 让我住在你家 |
[24:33] | I don’t know how I got to be so lucky | 我都不知道自己为什么会这么幸运 |
[24:34] | for you to be so nice to a strange stranger like me. | 你能对我这样一个奇怪的陌生人这么好 |
[24:40] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[24:45] | Wait right here. | 在这等着 |
[24:47] | I’m staying nowhere. | 我才不要 |
[25:29] | Yarrow? | 亚罗 |
[25:32] | Yarrow! | 亚罗 |
[25:38] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[25:40] | Yarrow! | 亚罗 |
[25:41] | Where are you?! | 你们在哪 |
[25:51] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[25:53] | Humans came. | 人类来过了 |
[25:55] | They destroyed this grove. | 他们毁了这片树林 |
[25:57] | No. | 不 |
[25:58] | Each swing of their axe, | 把斧子一挥 |
[26:00] | each touch of their torch | 拿火把一点 |
[26:02] | took the spirits of your sisters one by one. | 把你姐妹们的灵魂一个一个带走 |
[26:05] | Everything you said about the humans was right. | 关于人类你说的都是对的 |
[26:09] | And I failed you. | 而我辜负了你 |
[26:12] | No. | 不 |
[26:13] | No, my darling, you haven’t failed me. | 不 亲爱的 你没有辜负我 |
[26:17] | Nature has taken its course, | 自然有它自己的规律 |
[26:20] | and now you are the Mother. | 现在你是自然母亲了 |
[26:25] | And you hold | 而你体内 |
[26:27] | a very powerful seed of magic within you. | 有一颗充满魔力的种子 |
[26:31] | They’ll pay. | 他们会付出代价的 |
[26:33] | Every one of them will pay. | 他们每个人都会付出代价的 |
[26:35] | No. | 不 |
[26:37] | Instead, you find a place to grow anew. | 你要找个地方重新开始 |
[26:40] | That is your responsibility now. | 现在这是你的责任了 |
[26:44] | Remember what you were destined to blossom into. | 别忘了你之后注定要长成的样子 |
[26:48] | My daughter, | 我的女儿 |
[26:51] | all mothers know | 所有的母亲都知道 |
[26:55] | that only goodness can bear sweet fruit. | 只有善良才能结出甜蜜的果实 |
[27:01] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[27:03] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[27:04] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[27:07] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[27:25] | What are you doing here, mate? Is something wrong? | 你在这里干什么 兄弟 出了什么事吗 |
[27:26] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么事 |
[27:27] | In fact, it’s all going as planned. | 反而事情都在按计划进行 |
[27:31] | Hey! Where are you taking her? | 你们要带她去哪 |
[27:33] | To a place where the truth will finally be revealed. | 去最终能揭示真相的地方 |
[27:36] | I swear, Eloise, I won’t let my badge stop me | 我发誓 埃洛伊丝 如果你要杀那女孩的话 |
[27:38] | from killing you if you hurt that girl! | 我的警徽也无法阻止我杀了你 |
[27:40] | Calling me Eloise? | 你叫我埃洛伊丝 |
[27:42] | My name is Mother Gothel, | 我是葛朵母亲 |
[27:44] | and don’t worry, Detective. | 别担心 警探 |
[27:45] | Tilly’s not the one I’m going to hurt. | 我要伤害的不是蒂莉 |
[27:48] | No! | 不 |
[28:09] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[28:12] | I think you’ve gotten some mud on your dress. | 你的裙子上好像沾了点土 |
[28:18] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[28:19] | Because they were an abomination, | 因为她们讨人嫌 |
[28:21] | like you. | 跟你一样 |
[28:44] | My mother told me to never forget my roots, | 我妈妈跟我说过不要忘记自己的根 |
[28:47] | and thanks to you, I never will. | 多亏你 我永远不会忘 |
[28:52] | Nor will I forget the humans that murdered them! | 我也不会忘了杀死她们的人类 |
[28:59] | You… | 你 |
[29:02] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[29:04] | …killed my family. | 杀了我的家人 |
[29:07] | No, no, please. | 别 别 求你了 |
[29:09] | Please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[29:10] | Plea– | 求 |
[29:16] | You. | 你 |
[29:25] | I’m like you, | 我和你一样 |
[29:26] | but you’re braver than I could ever be. | 但你比曾经的我更勇敢 |
[29:29] | I hid who I was | 我隐藏了我的身份 |
[29:30] | because I was afraid they would’ve come for me. | 因为我怕他们会找到我 |
[29:47] | You don’t have to be scared anymore. | 你再也不用害怕了 |
[29:51] | Join me. | 和我一起 |
[29:55] | Join me! | 和我一起 |
[30:01] | You’ll never be afraid again. | 你再也不用害怕了 |
[30:07] | The guards are coming. | 守卫们要来了 |
[30:09] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[30:11] | No. | 不 |
[30:12] | We will not run or hide | 我们不跑也不躲 |
[30:16] | or entertain this human stain again. | 也不会再让人类垃圾拿我们取乐 |
[30:41] | They must all be made to pay! | 他们必须都付出代价 |
[30:48] | You’ve been onto things for a long time, Detective. | 你工作太久了 警探 |
[30:51] | Questioning, investigating, | 审问 调查 |
[30:54] | pondering the persistent parade of the impossible. | 思索着那些不可能发生的事 |
[30:59] | You can rest easy | 你可以稍微休息下了 |
[31:01] | because you’re right — | 因为你是对的 |
[31:03] | we are witches. | 我们是女巫 |
[31:06] | At least you don’t have to worry about a cult. | 至少你不用担心邪教了 |
[31:09] | You disgrace your badge. | 你真给你的警徽丢脸 |
[31:10] | Let us go. | 放我们走 |
[31:11] | Oh, no, my child. | 不 我的孩子 |
[31:13] | You’re not going anywhere, | 你哪儿都不能去 |
[31:16] | not until after you help us cast our spell. | 除非你帮我们施咒 |
[31:19] | It’ll be all right, Tilly. | 会没事的 蒂莉 |
[31:20] | I really don’t like it here. | 我真的不喜欢这里 |
[31:22] | That’s because you haven’t accepted who you are yet. | 那是因为你还没接受你自己 |
[31:26] | I am truly sorry I never saw it sooner, | 真抱歉我没早点看出 |
[31:30] | how special you are. | 你是这么特别 |
[31:32] | Had I know you were like us, | 从我知道你跟我们你一样以后 |
[31:34] | things would’ve been very different for you. | 事情对你来说就不同了 |
[31:41] | Your mother has a gift for finding special people — | 你母亲拥有寻找特殊人群的天赋 |
[31:46] | outcasts, exiles. | 被驱逐的人 被流放的人 |
[31:48] | I was the first she recruited to her coven. | 我是第一个被她招入八巫会的人 |
[31:50] | A coven that’ll soon be behind bars. | 一个很快被关进监狱的八巫会 |
[31:52] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的话 |
[31:53] | We’re your family, | 我们是你的家人 |
[31:55] | and family help each other. | 家人会互相帮助 |
[31:57] | Like you helped my father? | 就像你帮我爸爸那样吗 |
[31:59] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[32:00] | Your father’s right in front of you. | 你爸爸就在你面前 |
[32:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:12] | The love you feel is real, you just don’t remember it. | 你感受到的爱是真实的 你只是不记得了 |
[32:16] | You were born from both sides of the looking glass | 你是两个完全不同的人的结晶 |
[32:19] | as both his and mine, and you know it’s true. | 我和他 你知道这是真的 |
[32:22] | I only want to help you figure out | 我只是想帮你看清 |
[32:24] | which side you belong on. | 你到底属于哪边 |
[32:26] | Leave humanity behind. | 抛弃人类 |
[32:28] | Join your sisters | 加入你的姐妹们 |
[32:29] | and I’ll be the mother you always wanted. | 我会成为你梦寐以求的母亲 |
[32:39] | Whatever you might be, | 不管你是谁 |
[32:43] | you’re no mother to me. | 你都不会是我母亲 |
[32:46] | If you won’t help cast the spell for me, | 如果你不肯为我施这个咒语 |
[32:48] | perhaps you’ll do it to save your father. | 那你为了救你爸的命 也要这么做 |
[33:03] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[33:05] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:08] | This was the last refuge of magic in this realm. | 这里是魔法在这个国度最后的避难所 |
[33:11] | Everyone I loved was here. | 每一个我爱的人都在这里 |
[33:13] | All I did was pay back the wound | 我所做的一切都是为了报复 |
[33:14] | the humans left here tonight. | 人类那晚在这里留下的伤害 |
[33:17] | That you did. | 是啊 |
[33:20] | How many are dead? | 有多少人死了 |
[33:21] | All of them. | 全部 |
[33:23] | I wiped the land clean. | 我清理了这里 |
[33:26] | May the Gods forgive. | 希望上帝原谅 |
[33:28] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没有什么要原谅的 |
[33:29] | It’s not even permanent. | 不会永远如此的 |
[33:31] | Some slimy lump will flop ashore, | 虚伪和愚蠢将降临 |
[33:33] | crawl towards humanity again. | 腐蚀人性 |
[33:36] | And as is their way, | 这就是人类的路 |
[33:39] | it’ll be worse. | 比我们的更困难 |
[33:41] | I shudder at the thought of what destructive civilization | 想到他们下一次对文明的毁灭 |
[33:43] | they’ll create next. | 我就不寒而栗 |
[33:45] | This time, they’ll do it alone in a cold world | 但这一次他们会在一个冰冷的世界独自行动 |
[33:50] | because now they’ve created something | 因为现在他们史无前例的 |
[33:51] | that’s never been before — | 创造出了新的东西 |
[33:54] | a land without magic. | 一片没有魔法的土地 |
[33:58] | They’ll be alone? | 就剩他们了吗 |
[34:00] | Where will we be? | 我们会在哪儿 |
[34:04] | This will take us to another realm. | 这个将带我们去往另一个国度 |
[34:08] | We’ll find others like us, | 我们会找到同类 |
[34:09] | and when the time is right and we’re strong enough, | 当时机成熟 我们足够强大时 |
[34:12] | we will return. | 我们将归来 |
[34:14] | But you said the humans would come back, too. | 但你说了 人类也会回来 |
[34:17] | Then we’ll cleanse the land once more | 那时我们将再一次清洗这里 |
[34:18] | and reclaim our homes. | 夺回我们的主权 |
[34:22] | I’m sorry, Mother. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[34:25] | I didn’t understand what there was to lose. | 当时我不知道会失去什么 |
[34:29] | And I won’t forget my roots. | 我不会忘记我的根 |
[34:32] | I know what exactly where to come to regrow them. | 我也知道 要在哪里重新生根发芽 |
[34:41] | Let’s go, Seraphina. | 走吧 瑟拉菲娜 |
[34:59] | 没有魔法的国度 几千年后 | |
[35:25] | I remember this. | 我记得这个 |
[35:28] | This is it! | 就是这个 |
[35:30] | Another scrap of magic left behind. | 又一个魔法的遗迹 |
[35:33] | How little mankind left — | 人类留下的真少 |
[35:36] | just tatters and rags. | 只剩下残渣碎片 |
[35:40] | It’s time to change that. | 是时候改变了 |
[35:42] | Humans, even when they’re beautiful, | 人类 虽然很美丽 |
[35:45] | they’re poison. | 却是有害的 |
[35:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:51] | Taking another tatter of magic. | 取下另一个魔法碎片 |
[35:54] | And amusingly, I’m also making a point. | 有趣的是 我也要说明一件事 |
[35:58] | I can either take a little bit of blood | 可以是我取一滴血 |
[36:02] | or these witches here can take the whole lot. | 或是这群女巫吸干他的血 |
[36:05] | So I ask you again, | 所以我再问你一遍 |
[36:07] | do you want to help me | 你是想帮我 |
[36:08] | or do you want to watch him die? | 还是想看着他死 |
[36:10] | Don’t do it, Tilly. | 别听她的 蒂莉 |
[36:21] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[36:25] | And when you see the beauty | 当你看到我们将 |
[36:27] | of what we’re going to bring back, | 带回的美丽事物时 |
[36:29] | you won’t mind the cost at all. | 你也就不会在意代价了 |
[36:31] | We have everything we need. | 一切就绪 |
[36:35] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[36:40] | Well, you are a resourceful girl. | 你还真是神通广大啊 |
[36:46] | So, what do we do next? | 下一步呢 |
[36:48] | We tape it up and she puts it on? | 我们把它粘好 然后让她穿上吗 |
[36:50] | That’s a charming old story, | 那是个迷人的古老故事 |
[36:51] | but not the one we’re telling. | 但我们今天要讲的不是这个 |
[36:53] | Our purpose isn’t to save a romance. | 我们的目的不是为了拯救一段爱情 |
[36:55] | We’re here to save a man’s life. | 而是为了救他的命 |
[36:59] | That looks like fire. | 看起来像是火 |
[37:01] | That is the poison in your father’s body. | 那就是你父亲体内的毒 |
[37:03] | If we can pull it out, | 如果能将毒逼出来 |
[37:06] | he won’t be harmed when the curse is broken. | 诅咒解除后他就不会受到伤害 |
[37:16] | If this works, | 如果成功了 |
[37:17] | go right away to your parents | 你就立刻回到你父母身边 |
[37:19] | and get them to break the curse. | 让他们打破诅咒 |
[37:21] | It will finally be safe to do so. | 那时打破诅咒就安全了 |
[37:24] | And if Gothel is bringing what I think she’s bringing, | 如果葛朵要带回的东西和我预想的一致 |
[37:29] | we will all need to be whole and awake. | 我们都得醒过来 团结在一起 |
[37:45] | Yes! | 好了 |
[38:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[38:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:09] | Henry, we found it. | 亨利 我们找到了 |
[38:10] | We found the slipper. | 我们找到水晶鞋了 |
[38:12] | The glass just fit together. | 正好可以拼起来 |
[38:17] | Henry, the shoe is real. | 亨利 鞋是真的 |
[38:19] | I wish I could show you, | 我想给你看的 |
[38:20] | but Lucy ran off with it somewhere. | 但被露西带走了 |
[38:23] | But I think this is good news, right? | 我想这是好消息 是吧 |
[38:26] | With the possible exception of Lucy running with broken glass, | 除了露西带着玻璃碎片跑了这件事 |
[38:28] | yes. | 但确实 |
[38:29] | Yes, I think this is very good news. | 是的 真是好消息 |
[38:31] | It can’t be real. | 好神奇啊 |
[38:34] | Can it? | 是吧 |
[38:36] | Did we find each other in some other world? | 我们在另一个国度曾找到过彼此吗 |
[38:39] | In a fairy tale? | 在童话里 |
[38:41] | Well, I happen to know a lot about that fairy tale, | 我碰巧知道很多童话故事 |
[38:46] | and there is one crucial element still missing. | 还缺了一件很重要的东西 |
[38:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:57] | I’m not her yet. | 我还不是她 |
[38:59] | I have a lifetime of memories of Jacinda, | 我还有着杰辛达的记忆 |
[39:03] | a struggling single mom | 一个苦苦支撑的单身妈妈 |
[39:05] | who never thought she’d have romance in her life again. | 从没想过这辈子还能遇到真爱 |
[39:10] | That Jacinda wants to kiss this Henry. | 那个杰辛达想要吻眼前的这位亨利 |
[39:15] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[39:19] | That is more than okay. | 当然可以 |
[39:36] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[39:39] | I don’t remember anything from the other life. | 我还没有想起之前的人生 |
[39:43] | Did you kiss? | 你们接吻了吗 |
[39:44] | – Yes. – Lucy. | -是的 -露西 |
[39:45] | There was no magical thing, no — no pulse. | 没有魔法 没有冲击波 |
[39:49] | The curse didn’t break. | 诅咒还没有被打破 |
[39:52] | It didn’t work. | 没成功 |
[39:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:58] | Hold out your hands. | 伸出你的手 |
[40:09] | Old love — blood of your father. | 旧爱 你父亲的血 |
[40:13] | New love — | 新欢 |
[40:14] | blood from the woman with whom you wish to spend your life. | 你想要与她共度余生的姑娘的血 |
[40:16] | What? Margot? | 什么 玛戈特 |
[40:18] | What do you know about Mar– | 你对她了解多少 |
[40:21] | Love betrayed — | 爱的背叛 |
[40:23] | key to the grove, | 通往果园的钥匙 |
[40:24] | which should’ve been my daughter’s birthright. | 这是我女儿与生俱来的继承权 |
[40:33] | So, what’s supposed to happen? | 应该发生什么吗 |
[40:42] | – Am I meant to– – Please don’t do this, Tilly. | -我应该… -别这么做 蒂莉 |
[40:45] | I’m just one life. | 我一个人一条命而已 |
[40:47] | If I truly am your father, | 如果我真的是你的父亲 |
[40:48] | then I’m asking you as a father, | 那我就作为父亲请求你 |
[40:53] | don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[40:55] | I feel that it’s true. | 我觉得是真的 |
[40:58] | You are my father. | 你就是我爸爸 |
[41:01] | That’s why I have to do this. | 所以我必须这么做 |
[41:06] | I can’t be responsible for killing you. | 我不能看着你死 |
[41:19] | Nature’s witches, words unheard, | 自然之女巫 言语不被听闻 |
[41:23] | our wishes worthless, worse than dirt. | 愿望一文不值 卑贱如尘土 |
[41:27] | Until we learned what we were worth | 但我们终于明白自己的价值 |
[41:30] | to turn our hurts into your burns. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[41:34] | Our purest urges now emerge. | 我们纯粹的渴求终于显现 |
[41:36] | Old for nursery, dark for church. | 老弱需要照料 黑暗需要净化 |
[41:40] | Close the circle. | 闭合圆圈 |
[41:42] | Purge the earth. | 净化大地 |
[41:50] | Hold on to your mother’s hand, dear. | 拉住妈妈的手 亲爱的 |
[41:54] | I’m your family. | 我是你的亲人 |