时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I remember. Everything. | 我记起来了 我终于想起一切了 |
[00:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:08] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[00:09] | You broke the curse. | 你打破了诅咒 |
[00:11] | When I pass the dagger on to this Guardian, | 等我将匕首传给守卫者 |
[00:13] | the Darkness will finally rest. | 黑暗将永远熄灭 |
[00:15] | And I will be reunited with Belle. | 到那时 我就能和贝儿团聚了 |
[00:17] | Trying to get back to your beloved | 想要回到挚爱身边 |
[00:18] | has made you the worst version of you. | 却让你变成了最恶劣的样子 |
[00:24] | Hello, Dearie! | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[00:26] | Did you really think a wish realm could hold me? | 你真以为许愿王国能困住我吗 |
[00:28] | I need to figure out what my story is. | 我需要弄清我自己的故事 |
[00:30] | It’s time I figure out where I belong. | 我该去搞清自己的归属了 |
[01:23] | I knew I’d find you. | 我就知道会找到你 |
[01:51] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 我搞定了 |
[02:07] | You saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[02:09] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[02:13] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[02:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[02:18] | I, uh… | 我… |
[02:20] | was in the neighborhood. | 在附近 |
[02:21] | Thought you could use another familiar face when you woke up. | 觉得在你醒来时可能需要其他熟悉的面孔 |
[02:24] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:25] | I don’t know what I would have done without your support. | 没有你的帮助我真不知道该怎么办 |
[02:33] | Isn’t he sweet? | 他是不是很贴心 |
[02:34] | Like the brother I never had. | 像我的亲哥哥一样 |
[02:47] | Some scars go more than skin deep. | 有些创伤不止在表面 |
[02:50] | And I have a feeling that one goes right to the bone. | 我感觉到你的创伤深入骨髓 |
[02:54] | Rumplestiltskin. What are you doing here? | 朗普斯金 你在这里做什么 |
[02:58] | I come all the way from the Wish Realm | 我从愿望国度一路过来 |
[03:00] | just to see you, and that’s my welcome? | 只是为了看看你 就这么欢迎我吗 |
[03:03] | I don’t care what version of the Dark One you are. | 我不在乎你是哪个版本的黑暗者 |
[03:07] | I’m not in the mood for your games. | 我没心情理你的花招 |
[03:08] | Games? I don’t have time for games, Dearie. | 花招 我没时间耍花招 亲爱的 |
[03:11] | I’m here to offer you a deal. | 我是来和你做交易的 |
[03:13] | No. | 不 |
[03:14] | All your deals come with a price. | 你所有的交易都是有代价的 |
[03:16] | And I’m not interested in paying it. | 我对付出代价不感兴趣 |
[03:18] | And why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[03:20] | I can get you a happy beginning, middle, and an end. | 我能给你幸福的开始 过程和结局 |
[03:24] | Beautiful princess. Sparkling castle. | 美丽的公主 闪亮的城堡 |
[03:27] | Anything you dream can be yours. | 你梦想的一切都会实现 |
[03:29] | Thanks, but I’ll be all right. | 谢谢 不过不用了 |
[03:33] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[03:35] | Don’t threaten me. | 别吓唬我 |
[03:36] | Not a threat, Dearie. | 不是吓唬 亲爱的 |
[03:40] | An observation. | 是观察 |
[03:43] | But good luck. | 不过祝你好运 |
[03:44] | If things don’t improve, consider this a standing offer. | 如果事情没有进展 这个提议一直有效 |
[03:49] | I’ll be here for you. | 我会一直在这儿 |
[03:52] | Always. | 等你的 |
[03:53] | No need. | 不必了 |
[03:54] | I know your tricks. | 我知道你的伎俩 |
[03:56] | You make people feel desperate | 你会让人感到绝望 |
[03:58] | so they start losing hope… | 所以他们就开始失去希望 |
[04:01] | and think that doing the wrong thing is their only option. | 觉得做错事是他们唯一的选择 |
[04:05] | I’ll find my happy ending the right way. | 我会正当地找到我的幸福结局 |
[04:07] | I don’t need your help. | 不需要你的帮助 |
[04:14] | We’ll see about that. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:36] | One hot cocoa with cinnamon for my daughter | 这杯加肉桂的热可可给我女儿 |
[04:40] | and one drink special for my wife. | 这杯特调的酒给我妻子 |
[04:43] | My mom calls it “The Weed Killer.” | 我妈妈叫它”除草剂” |
[04:46] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:47] | Especially the plant sprig. | 特别是这个小树枝 |
[04:49] | How about a toast? | 来干一杯吧 |
[04:50] | Oh, good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:52] | To being together. | 敬团聚 |
[04:54] | We can drink to that, too. | 我们也可以为此干杯 |
[04:56] | And eat to it. | 还能吃东西 |
[04:58] | We brought some of Sabine’s beignets. | 我们带来了一些萨宾做的馅饼 |
[05:01] | Hey, Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[05:03] | How’s your father? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[05:04] | He should be discharged from the hospital | 他今天应该就能出院 |
[05:06] | and back home today. | 回家了 |
[05:07] | So things are starting to look right side up. | 看来一切开始恢复正常了 |
[05:10] | Oh, I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[05:12] | Yeah. Us too. | 是的 我们也是 |
[05:14] | How about we all get some food? | 不如我们都去拿点吃的吧 |
[05:16] | – Yep. – Yeah? | -好 -好啊 |
[05:16] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -可以 -好 |
[05:17] | Hey, Remy, will you take those to the bar? | 雷米 可以把那些拿到吧台吗 |
[05:19] | Do I smell beignets? | 我闻到的是馅饼吗 |
[05:21] | Sure! | 当然了 |
[05:25] | Not to ruin the fun, but I just wanted to check in. | 不想扫兴 不过我只是想确认一下 |
[05:28] | See if you’ve heard from Facilier. | 看看你是否有法西利亚的消息 |
[05:31] | Uh, no, I haven’t. | 不 没有 |
[05:33] | You think we should be worried | 你觉得我们该担心 |
[05:34] | that he might be up to something? | 他可能在谋划着什么吗 |
[05:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:52] | Starfish? | 宝贝 |
[05:53] | Yes, Papa, it’s me. | 是的 爸爸 是我 |
[05:57] | It’s, uh… | 真… |
[05:58] | It’s nice to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真高兴 |
[06:00] | Try looking across the street. | 看看街对面 |
[06:10] | Now, I know I can’t come any closer. | 我知道我不能再靠近了 |
[06:13] | Not without putting you back in that awful hospital. | 不然你又要被送回那家可怕的医院 |
[06:15] | But I did want to see you. | 不过我真的想见你 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I know. It’s okay. | 是 我知道 没关系 |
[06:20] | How are you? How’s Robin? | 你怎么样 罗宾呢 |
[06:22] | Yeah, good. Great. | 很好 棒极了 |
[06:24] | We, uh — we’ve just come back from a party. | 我们刚从派对回来 |
[06:26] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:27] | Everyone sends their best. | 每个人都送来了他们的祝福 |
[06:28] | We were celebrating the end of the curse and… | 我们在庆祝诅咒的结束还有… |
[06:33] | everyone being together. | 大家的重聚 |
[06:37] | Yeah, sounds fun. | 听上去不错 |
[06:40] | Yeah, it was. | 是不错 |
[06:42] | But then I started thinking about how no curse… | 不过之后我开始去想没有了诅咒 |
[06:48] | you and me… | 你和我… |
[06:51] | well, we can’t be together. | 我们也不能在一起 |
[06:53] | I know it’s hard right now, | 我知道现在不好过 |
[06:54] | but it won’t be like this for too long. | 不过这样不会太久的 |
[06:56] | I promise you. I will find a way to fix this. | 我向你保证 我会找到解药的 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:07] | I love you, too, Starfish. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[07:23] | Samdi? | 桑迪 |
[07:27] | Are you in here? | 你在这里吗 |
[07:36] | Facilier? | 法西利亚 |
[08:03] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[08:07] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[08:09] | Did Facilier do this? | 这是法西利亚干的吗 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry, Regina. | 我很遗憾 瑞金娜 |
[08:20] | Facilier’s dead. | 法西利亚死了 |
[08:24] | I’m afraid my alter ego from the Wish Realm | 恐怕愿望国度的另一个我 |
[08:28] | made an unexpected appearance. | 不期而至了 |
[08:33] | He’s here? | 他来了 |
[08:37] | What the hell does he want? | 他到底想干什么 |
[08:41] | Wow! They look delicious, Luce. | 看上去真好吃 露西 |
[08:43] | They’re to make up for all the celebrations we missed | 它们是为了弥补我们由于诅咒 |
[08:46] | because of the curse. | 错过的所有庆祝 |
[08:48] | So, is everyone ready to make a wish? | 那么 大家准备好许愿了吗 |
[08:51] | You know, this whole story started years ago | 整个故事开始于多年前 |
[08:52] | with a wish on a cupcake. | 用纸杯蛋糕许的愿 |
[08:53] | When my mom wished not to be alone | 那时我妈妈许愿不要一个人 |
[08:55] | and we were reunited. | 家人都能重聚 |
[08:57] | And now, finally, I’m reunited with my family. | 现在 我终于和家人重聚了 |
[09:02] | Honestly, I don’t even know what to wish for, | 说实话 我甚至不知道要许什么愿 |
[09:04] | because I just got everything I could ever want. | 因为我刚得到我想要的一切 |
[09:07] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:11] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[09:20] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[09:21] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[09:23] | I’m afraid you’re not gonna be able to find them, Dearie. | 恐怕你找不到她们了 亲爱的 |
[09:26] | At least not without my help. | 至少没我的帮助不能 |
[09:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:31] | Where are my family? What did you do to them? | 我的家人呢 你对她们做了什么 |
[09:32] | Well, I sent them back to my home. | 我把她们送到我家去了 |
[09:34] | In the Wish Realm. | 愿望国度 |
[09:36] | Rather ironic, don’t you think? | 挺讽刺的 不是吗 |
[09:38] | An entire world created by a wish. | 一整个国度都是由一个愿望创造出来的 |
[09:43] | They can be quite powerful things. | 愿望的力量可以很强大 |
[09:46] | Why are you doing this? What do you want?! | 你为什么要这么做 你想要什么 |
[09:48] | I know you don’t remember, | 我知道你不记得了 |
[09:50] | but I warned a younger version of you once. | 但我曾经警告过年轻时的你 |
[09:52] | That you’d never get your happy ending without my help. | 没有我的帮助 你是得不到幸福结局的 |
[09:56] | So now I’m gonna prove my point. | 所以现在我要证明我这个观点 |
[09:59] | – How? – By striking a deal, of course. | -怎么证明 -当然是通过和你达成协议啦 |
[10:02] | If you ever want to see your family again, | 如果你还想见到你的家人 |
[10:05] | you’re gonna get me something I want. | 那你得把我想要的东西给我 |
[10:08] | My lesser half’s copy of the Dark One Dagger. | 差劲版的我手中的黑暗者匕首 |
[10:14] | H-He’s determined to surrender his dagger to some “Guardian,” | 他决定把匕首给什么”守卫者” |
[10:17] | and I can’t let that happen. | 我不能允许这种事的发生 |
[10:20] | It won’t just destroy his power, you see? | 那不单会毁掉他的力量 明白吗 |
[10:22] | It’ll destroy mine, too. | 也会毁掉我的 |
[10:26] | Love has poisoned him. | 爱情蒙蔽了他 |
[10:29] | Love is a weakness, and he’s infected. | 爱是一种弱点 而他被传染了 |
[10:33] | What makes you think I can get it? | 你凭什么觉得我能拿到匕首 |
[10:35] | That I would get it? | 我会帮你去拿 |
[10:37] | I think we both know the answer to that, Dearie. | 我想我俩都清楚这个问题的答案 亲爱的 |
[10:41] | You’re motivated. | 你有动力 |
[10:43] | I prey on desperate souls, remember? | 我以绝望的灵魂为食 记得吗 |
[10:46] | And right now, with your family gone, | 而如今 你的家人都不见了 |
[10:48] | that soul is you. | 你的灵魂就很符合 |
[11:07] | Sounds like this Rumplestiltskin | 这个朗普斯金听上去 |
[11:08] | is even more dangerous than the last, | 比上一个更危险 |
[11:10] | if he got the better of you. | 如果他击败了你的话 |
[11:11] | Ah, his victory is temporary. | 他的胜利只是暂时的 |
[11:13] | My revenge won’t be. | 而我的复仇不是 |
[11:14] | Our revenge. | 我们的复仇 |
[11:16] | You’re not the only one he hurt today. | 你不是他今天伤害的唯一的人 |
[11:18] | To revenge, then. | 那就敬复仇 |
[11:20] | A companion we all know far too well. | 我们都对复仇二字再了解不过了 |
[11:22] | I’m glad I found you. | 很高兴找到你们了 |
[11:24] | Henry. What’s wrong? | 亨利 出什么事了 |
[11:27] | Rumplestiltskin took Lucy and Ella. | 朗普斯金抓走了露西和艾拉 |
[11:30] | He said he’s gonna keep them in the Wish Realm until I… | 他说他会把她俩关在愿望国度 直到我… |
[11:33] | until I give him the Dark One Dagger. | 直到我把黑暗者的匕首给他 |
[11:37] | I should have seen this coming. | 我本该预见这种事的 |
[11:40] | You don’t have to worry, Henry. | 不用着急 亨利 |
[11:42] | We’re gonna get your family back. Together. | 我们会把你的家人找回来的 我们一起 |
[11:45] | So, what are you suggesting? I give up the dagger? | 所以你说怎么办 我拱手让出匕首吗 |
[11:47] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[11:48] | We don’t negotiate with villains. | 我们不和坏人讨价还价 |
[11:51] | We kick ass and protect the people we love. | 我们只管发动攻击 保护我们所爱的人 |
[11:54] | That would actually make a pretty good family motto. | 这真是个不错的家族格言 |
[11:56] | But right now, my family is stuck in the Wish Realm, | 但如今 我的家人都被关在了愿望国度 |
[11:59] | and we have no way to get to them. | 而我们没办法到她们身边去 |
[12:01] | Don’t be so sure about that. | 这可说不准 |
[12:03] | The Wish Realm was my home port, | 愿望国度是我老家 |
[12:05] | and I may have a route back. | 我也许有办法回去 |
[12:10] | I never thought I’d say this again. | 我从没想过我会再次这么说 |
[12:14] | Captain Hook is ready to go back home. | 虎克船长准备好回家了 |
[12:24] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[12:26] | Thought you’d be out celebrating. | 我还以为你会在外面庆祝 |
[12:30] | The curse is broken, Your Majesty. | 诅咒打破了 陛下 |
[12:32] | People should be cooking beignets for you. | 应该是大家为你做馅饼才对 |
[12:36] | Cooking helps me clear my head. | 烹饪能帮我理清思绪 |
[12:39] | Or at least it used to help Sabine. | 或者说至少这对萨宾是有用的 |
[12:44] | It’s a crazy thing, isn’t it? | 很疯狂 是吧 |
[12:46] | Remembering who you really are. | 想起自己的真实身份 |
[12:49] | But that is just it — | 但问题就在这… |
[12:51] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道我是谁了 |
[12:53] | I mean, yesterday, I was Sabine, | 昨天我还是萨宾 |
[12:54] | and all I had to worry about was the price of butter. | 我担心的事情只有黄油的价格 |
[12:58] | And then the curse breaks, and now I’m Tiana, and… | 然后诅咒打破了 我变成了蒂安娜… |
[13:03] | I was a… | 我居然是… |
[13:05] | I mean, I was — | 我是个… |
[13:06] | A queen. | 女王 |
[13:08] | It’s okay to say it. | 说出来没关系的 |
[13:11] | Well, I sure don’t feel like one. | 我完全不觉得自己像个女王 |
[13:15] | A real queen would be out there helping her people, | 真正的女王会去帮助她的子民 |
[13:18] | and I’m hiding in here, stress baking. | 而我却躲在这里 用烘焙减压 |
[13:22] | I mean, I was cursed a really long time. | 我被诅咒了很长一段时间 |
[13:24] | Maybe I just…forgot how to be Tiana. | 也许我真的 忘记了如何做蒂安娜 |
[13:28] | Come on. | 过来 |
[13:30] | Did you forget yesterday? | 你忘了昨天发生的事了吗 |
[13:34] | You can call yourself Sabine or Tiana or anything you want, | 不管你是萨宾还是蒂安娜还是其他什么 |
[13:39] | but the woman who risked her life for me — | 但为了我以身犯险的女人… |
[13:41] | That was a queen. | 就是个女王 |
[13:44] | It’s my queen. | 是我的女王 |
[13:47] | You always did have a way with words, Prince Naveen. | 你总是这么会说话 纳温王子 |
[13:53] | The good news is, Rogers was right. | 好消息是 罗杰斯是对的 |
[13:55] | Alice did have a looking glass in her boxcar. | 爱丽丝的棚车里确实有面镜子 |
[13:58] | Amongst other things. | 还有其他一些东西 |
[13:59] | Well, my daughter was always a pack rat. | 我女儿一直有收集癖 |
[14:01] | – What’s the bad news? – Well, it’s cracked. | -坏消息是什么 -镜子碎了 |
[14:04] | Which means it’s possible its magic may not work. | 意味着上面的魔法不一定还有效 |
[14:07] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能够验证 |
[14:09] | As long as you understand. | 你要明白一点 |
[14:10] | Taking on this Rumplestiltskin | 在这个朗普斯金的老巢里 |
[14:12] | in his own patch won’t be a walk in the park. | 对抗他 可不是件容易的事 |
[14:14] | He’ll make sure of that. | 他不会让你们好过的 |
[14:16] | You think he’s expecting us? | 你觉得他料到了我们会去吗 |
[14:18] | Well, I would. | 是我就会 |
[14:19] | And I’d prepare something unpleasant. | 而且我还会准备一些阴招 |
[14:22] | Well, hey, listen. | 听着 |
[14:23] | Maybe I should do this alone. | 也许我该自己去 |
[14:25] | Stop it, Henry. | 行了 亨利 |
[14:26] | You’re not leaving your mother behind. | 你不能把你妈妈抛下 |
[14:29] | We’re all with you till the end. | 我们会陪你走到最后 |
[14:38] | All right, one last grand adventure. | 好了 最后一个大冒险 |
[14:41] | Let’s go get your family. | 我们去把你的家人救回来 |
[14:53] | Hook?! | 虎克 |
[14:55] | Gold?! | 戈登 |
[14:57] | What happened to them? | 他们出什么事了 |
[15:00] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[15:02] | But we’ve got bigger things to worry about. | 但我们要担心的不止这个 |
[15:05] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[15:08] | Rumple’s castle. | 郎普的城堡 |
[15:09] | The Wish Realm edition. | 愿望国度版的 |
[15:12] | Looks a lot darker than the original. | 看着比原来那个黑暗许多 |
[15:15] | By the looks of it, a few things have changed | 从样子上看 自从我上次来这里 |
[15:17] | since the last time I was… | 事情有了几点… |
[15:21] | – …here. – Yes, they certainly have. | -…变化 -没错 确实是的 |
[15:28] | Peter Pan? | 彼得·潘 |
[15:30] | What happened to you? | 你出什么事了 |
[15:31] | What happened to this land? | 这里怎么了 |
[15:33] | My son happened. | 都是因为我儿子 |
[15:34] | He never forgives, and he never forgets. | 他不愿忘记 也不愿原谅 |
[15:37] | Guess neither of us grew up. | 我猜我俩都没有长大吧 |
[15:39] | Your son took my family. | 你儿子抓走了我家人 |
[15:40] | I need to know where they are. | 我得知道他们在哪 |
[15:42] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不知道 |
[15:45] | But I recommend you abandon all hope of finding them and leave. | 但我劝你们放弃希望 赶紧离开 |
[15:48] | Because while good things come into my son’s castle… | 因为一旦好的东西进了我儿子的城堡… |
[15:53] | they never come out. | 他们就再也出不去了 |
[16:05] | Still no sign of Roni or Henry. | 依旧没看到罗尼和亨利 |
[16:08] | And if this place is part of the Wish Realm, | 而且如果这地方是愿望国度的一部分 |
[16:10] | I’ve certainly never been to it. | 那我肯定是没来过这里 |
[16:12] | Well, I can’t account for the others, | 其他的我说不准 |
[16:16] | but I know exactly where we are. | 但我知道我们现在这是在哪里 |
[16:19] | This is my old home. | 这是我曾今的家 |
[16:22] | Or at least this realm’s version of it. | 或者至少是这个国度的版本 |
[16:24] | I never wanted to see this place again. | 我从来不想再次回到这里 |
[16:30] | Which is why we’re here. | 所以我们才会出现在了这里 |
[16:32] | This Rumple’s pushing buttons. | 这个朗普在逼我们 |
[16:35] | He cracked Tilly’s looking glass | 他打碎了蒂莉的镜子 |
[16:36] | to manipulate exactly where we all ended up. | 操纵我们到达的地方 |
[16:40] | And this detour is meant to? | 绕这一段路是为了 |
[16:46] | To remind me of when I became a coward. | 为了提醒我何时成了懦夫 |
[16:55] | I used this to hobble myself | 我用这个打残了自己 |
[16:58] | to avoid fighting in the Ogre’s War. | 以逃避食人魔战争 |
[17:04] | But this is one battle I won’t back away from. | 但我不会再从这场战役里退缩了 |
[17:06] | If this Rumplestiltskin wants a fight, | 如果朗普斯金想要斗争 |
[17:07] | that’s exactly what he’s gonna get. | 那就如他所愿 |
[17:09] | Look. You tried that once before, | 听着 你试过一次了 |
[17:11] | and you ended up as insulation in a voodoo doctor’s wall. | 结果被困在了一个巫医的墙壁里 |
[17:14] | So, what do you propose we do? | 那你有什么建议 |
[17:17] | This realm is my home. | 这国度是我的家 |
[17:19] | I know a place where we can go to get help. | 我知道可以去哪儿找到帮助 |
[17:27] | My old hideout. | 我的藏身老窝 |
[17:29] | I-I know. It’s a bit cluttered. | 我知道 有点乱 |
[17:31] | But it is beachfront property. | 但是海景房 |
[17:33] | All this created by a wish. | 这都是一个愿望创造的 |
[17:36] | Well, we’re all created somehow. | 我们都是被创造出来的 |
[17:38] | Make no mistake, I’m as real as you. | 别误会 我和你一样真实 |
[17:40] | I wouldn’t dare suggest otherwise. | 我完全没有别的意思 |
[17:42] | Good. Because the Wish version of you | 很好 因为愿望国度的你 |
[17:44] | seems to be creating real problems for everyone here. | 好像给所有人都制造了货真价实的麻烦 |
[17:46] | Can we get to the solution you promised? | 那你承诺的解决办法到底是什么 |
[17:48] | Because all I see is a cave where booze goes to perish. | 因为我只看到一个堆满脏靴子的山洞 |
[17:52] | Truth is, | 其实 |
[17:55] | this is where I came to do the same. | 我来和你一样 |
[17:59] | I gave up on ever being reunited with Alice. | 我放弃了和爱丽丝相聚的机会 |
[18:03] | If it wasn’t for a good friend, | 如果不是为了一位好朋友 |
[18:04] | I might never have charted the right course again. | 我可能永远不会再走上正途 |
[18:29] | Ariel. | 艾莉尔 |
[18:31] | Many years, and pounds, have passed | 虎克船长 上一次见你 |
[18:33] | since I last saw you, Captain. | 已经好多年了 你瘦了不少 |
[18:36] | Look out! | 当心 |
[18:37] | The Dark One! | 黑暗者 |
[18:42] | Perhaps you should bring your fish-tailed friend up to speed. | 也许你该跟你鱼尾巴的朋友谈谈最新进展 |
[18:45] | Uh, short version, Ariel — | 长话短说 艾莉尔 |
[18:48] | Looks like the villain, but isn’t. | 他像是那坏蛋 但其实不是 |
[18:50] | The truth is, I’m here to help rid this place | 其实 我就是来让你们摆脱 |
[18:52] | of the Rumple you rightly fear. | 你们应该害怕的朗普斯金的 |
[18:56] | We were hoping that you might be able to give us an advantage. | 我们想 也许你能帮上忙 |
[18:59] | You don’t happen to have some squid ink | 你不会刚好有能打败 |
[19:00] | that would could use to defeat our foe? | 我们敌人的乌贼墨吧 |
[19:03] | I may have saved a few drops. | 也许还有几滴 |
[19:11] | Use it wisely, Hook. | 好好用 虎克 |
[19:14] | There are a lot of lives at stake. | 很多人的命已经危在旦夕了 |
[19:24] | Maybe this is the wrong place. | 也许来错地方了 |
[19:27] | If Wish Rumple really had Ella and Lucy here, | 如果愿望国度的朗普真的抓了艾拉和露西 |
[19:28] | why isn’t it guarded? | 为什么这里没有守卫 |
[19:32] | I think you may have spoken too soon. | 我想刚刚那话说得太早了 |
[19:35] | Never took the Dark One for an animal lover. | 黑暗者可从来不是喜欢养宠物的人 |
[19:39] | Let’s not confuse who tugs the leash ’round here. | 别搞错了这是谁的地盘 |
[19:43] | Hello, darling. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[19:45] | Cruella De Vil. | 库伊拉·德维尔 |
[19:49] | Well, I thought you were above being Rumple’s lapdog. | 我还以为你不会当朗普的看门犬呢 |
[19:52] | I’m not anyone’s anything. | 我不是任何人的随从 |
[19:54] | I was just promised a couple of new furs | 只是有人承诺给我新的皮草 |
[19:56] | for a fun evening of killing | 只要我在这儿守一晚 |
[19:57] | whoever came knocking at the door. | 谁敲门就杀了谁 |
[20:01] | Oh, then again, | 不过呢 |
[20:03] | perhaps we can strike a bargain | 也许我们可以做个交易 |
[20:05] | for you to be my chew toy. | 你可以当我的小玩物 |
[20:08] | Fancy a little, uh, scratch behind the ear, darling? | 脖子上来根链子啊 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | Twisted’s not really my type. | 捆绑不是我的菜 |
[20:16] | Your loss. | 那是你的损失 |
[20:18] | I got this. | 我来 |
[20:49] | I mean, surely, such a noble group | 我是说 你们这么高贵的组合 |
[20:51] | wouldn’t murder an unarmed woman, hmm? | 不会对手无寸铁的女人下手的吧 |
[20:55] | Oh, no, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[20:57] | But we would certainly tighten your leash. | 不过我们肯定要把你绑紧的 |
[21:04] | Now, be a good girl | 现在乖乖的 |
[21:07] | and tell me where Rumple put Henry’s wife and daughter. | 告诉我朗普斯金把亨利的妻女弄哪儿去了 |
[21:13] | Your little mutts are in the dungeon. | 你的小杂种们在地牢呢 |
[21:15] | But knowing where they are and freeing them | 但要知道她们在哪儿 并救出她们 |
[21:18] | is a completely different animal. | 你们要面对的就是完全不同的猛兽了 |
[21:33] | I hear their voices. | 我听见她们的声音了 |
[21:42] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[21:43] | Ella! Lucy! | 艾拉 露西 |
[21:45] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[21:46] | Daddy, help us, please! | 爸爸 救我们 求你了 |
[21:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:51] | Well, you wanted a happy ending. | 你们不是想要幸福结局吗 |
[21:53] | Now you can stick yours on a shelf. | 现在可以把幸福结局摆到架子上了 |
[21:55] | You magicked them in. I can magic them out. | 你用魔法关住她们 我就能用魔法救出来 |
[21:58] | Wrong, Dearie. This bauble is unbreakable. | 错了 亲爱的 这小东西是无法被打破的 |
[22:01] | No one can set them free but me. | 除了我 没人能放走她们 |
[22:03] | And given that I don’t want to, inside, they shall stay. | 不过我不想那么做 所以她们就待着吧 |
[22:07] | They don’t deserve this. | 她们不应该被这样对待 |
[22:08] | You’ve only got yourself to blame. | 你只能怪你自己 |
[22:10] | I told you you’d get your family back | 我说了 只要你把匕首给我 |
[22:12] | when you brought me the dagger. | 你的家人就会回来 |
[22:13] | But you tried to cheat the terms of our deal. | 但你却试图用欺诈的办法毁约 |
[22:16] | My grandfather needs that dagger to get back to Belle. | 我祖父需要匕首回到贝儿身边 |
[22:19] | I can’t trade my happy ending for his. | 我不能用他的幸福结局去换取我自己的 |
[22:21] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[22:23] | Blathering your misguided nonsense! | 没用的废话喋喋不休 |
[22:26] | And you want to trade your happiness for his. | 你想要自己的幸福换他的 |
[22:30] | And people say I’m crazy. | 人人都说我疯了 |
[22:32] | We’re not trading anything. | 我们不是在做交易 |
[22:35] | We’ll figure out another way to get them out. | 我们会找到别的办法救她们的 |
[22:37] | Yeah, maybe you will, maybe you won’t. | 也许能 也许不能 |
[22:39] | But the real question is, | 但真正的问题是 |
[22:41] | will you do so in time? | 你们能及时做到吗 |
[22:46] | What? | 什么 |
[22:47] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:49] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[22:50] | Added some incentive. | 加一点激励措施 |
[22:51] | The globe will be filled with snow by midnight. | 午夜时 水晶球将被白雪覆盖 |
[22:55] | And in this fairy tale, | 在这个童话故事里 |
[22:56] | your Cinderella won’t lose a coach or a dress. | 你的灰姑娘不会失去马车或裙子 |
[22:59] | She and your daughter will lose their lives. | 她和你女儿将失去性命 |
[23:21] | Mom, stop. You’re making it worse. | 妈妈 不弄了 你越弄越糟了 |
[23:23] | It’s going to be fine, Henry. | 没事的 亨利 |
[23:28] | They’re freezing in there. | 她们在里面好冷 |
[23:30] | I’ll find a way to get them out. | 我会找到办法把她们救出来的 |
[23:33] | It may not be quite as simple as that. | 也许没那么简单 |
[23:37] | The magic that created this prison | 制造出这座监狱的魔法 |
[23:39] | cannot be undone like that. | 不能像那样被打破 |
[23:41] | The only way to free your family | 救你家人的唯一方法 |
[23:45] | is by going after Rumplestiltskin himself. | 就是去找朗普斯金 |
[23:47] | No. No, he’ll just make it worse for them. | 不不 他会让事情更糟的 |
[23:50] | You don’t want to use your mother’s magic | 你不想用你妈妈的魔法 |
[23:51] | or your grandfather’s plan. | 也不听取你祖父的计划 |
[23:52] | What do you suggest, mate? | 你有什么好办法 伙计 |
[23:54] | I suggest that we consider the one sure way to save them. | 我建议考虑一下能确保救出她们的办法 |
[23:58] | No. | 不 |
[23:59] | We give up the dagger if it’s the only way to save my family. | 交出匕首 如果这是救出我家人的唯一办法的话 |
[24:02] | – It’s not an option. – Why not? | -没得商量 -为什么 |
[24:04] | Because I seem to remember that you were willing | 如果我记得没错的话 |
[24:05] | to cast a curse when it came to taking care of your own son. | 为了照顾你儿子 你愿意施下诅咒 |
[24:08] | Henry. You’re better than that. | 亨利 你不是这样的人 |
[24:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:11] | But maybe it’s time that we all ask ourselves — | 但也许现在我们应该扪心自问 |
[24:13] | who really deserves their happy ending? | 谁真的值得拥有幸福结局 |
[24:17] | You’re letting your emotions cloud your judgment. | 你的情绪已经影响了你的判断力 |
[24:22] | The Captain and I have already found a way | 船长和我已经找到办法 |
[24:24] | to gain the upper hand. | 扳回这局了 |
[24:27] | So you stay here, and I’ll deal with him. | 所以你们待在这儿 我去应付他 |
[24:34] | We’re just letting him go? | 我们就这么让他走了 |
[24:35] | What if he’s really going to cut his own deal with Rumple? | 如果他只是为了自己和朗普斯金做交易呢 |
[24:37] | I’ll go with him. Make sure he’s stays honest. | 我和他一起去 确保他诚实守信 |
[24:39] | You don’t have any magic. | 但你没有魔法 |
[24:41] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[24:44] | There’s a library in this castle. | 城堡里有个图书馆 |
[24:46] | Find a spell that’ll work on that snow globe… | 找到能让雪球起作用的咒语 |
[24:50] | before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 |
[25:45] | We really do hate this place. | 我们真的恨这地方 |
[25:47] | Bane of our existence, Dearie. | 我们的痛苦之源 亲爱的 |
[25:50] | And yet, after everything we’ve been through to escape it, | 我们为了逃避 经历了这么多 |
[25:54] | all you want to do is give up our power | 你现在却想放弃一切力量 |
[25:56] | and drag us right back. | 让我们再回到这里 |
[26:02] | Might as well hobble both our legs this time. | 这一次可能两条腿都得跛了 |
[26:05] | I didn’t come here to revisit history. | 我来不是要追溯历史了 |
[26:08] | Or repeat it. | 也不想重复往事 |
[26:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:11] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:12] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[26:13] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[26:15] | You’re looking for a loophole to help your grandson | 你想找漏洞 去救你孙子 |
[26:18] | and his family escape their frosty predicament. | 让他的家人逃离冰雪的困境 |
[26:22] | Well, perhaps you don’t know me — or yourself — | 也许你并不了解我 或你自己 |
[26:27] | quite as well as you think. | 尽管你自以为很了解 |
[26:30] | That’s not the loophole I’m here to discuss. | 我来不是为了讨论漏洞 |
[26:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:42] | I’ve been trying to rid myself of my copy of the dagger | 我早就想摆脱 |
[26:45] | for quite some time now. | 匕首对我控制了 |
[26:47] | And every time I try to do it the right way, | 每一次当我想用对的办法去做 |
[26:50] | by giving it to someone pure, | 把匕首交给一个心灵纯洁的人 |
[26:53] | it’s always a burden. | 这也一直是重负 |
[26:55] | A corrupting force. | 堕落的力量 |
[26:57] | And foisting that onto an innocent? | 把这种力量强加到一个无辜的人身上 |
[27:00] | Well, that can never be right. | 这不可能是对的 |
[27:02] | Indeed. That is a sticky wicket. | 是啊 真是恶劣的手段呢 |
[27:06] | But you — you want the darkness. | 但你 你想要黑暗 |
[27:10] | Giving it to you, I’m not spreading it, | 把匕首给你 我没有传播黑暗 |
[27:14] | I’m not burdening anyone. | 也没有强加给别人 |
[27:17] | I think the real loophole | 我觉得我一直在找到 |
[27:18] | I’ve been looking for all this time… | 真正的漏洞… |
[27:21] | is you. | 就是你 |
[27:25] | So… | 所以… |
[27:27] | you want to make a deal and give me the dagger now. | 你想要做个交易 把匕首给我 |
[27:32] | What could possibly have changed? | 什么改变了你的心意 |
[27:35] | Well, I’ve finally realized the one enemy | 我终于意识到 我从没有 |
[27:38] | I can never defeat… | 战胜过的敌人 |
[27:41] | is myself. | 就是我自己 |
[27:43] | So you take the dagger | 所以你拿上匕首 |
[27:49] | and all the darkness that goes with it, | 所有的黑暗力量也属于你了 |
[27:52] | and I get to go free | 放过我 |
[27:54] | and get the happy ending I deserve. | 得到我应得的幸福结局 |
[28:01] | Well, it’s not exactly the way I expected this | 我倒是没料到会是 |
[28:04] | to play out, but I’ll take it. | 这样的情景 但我接受 |
[28:11] | Squid ink. | 乌贼墨 |
[28:16] | Now who’s weak? | 现在谁是弱者啊 |
[28:19] | This can’t hold me for long. | 这东西制不了我多久 |
[28:21] | It doesn’t have to. | 不需要 |
[28:23] | You see, you made a miscalculation | 你把我弄来 |
[28:26] | bringing me here. | 是打错算盘了 |
[28:28] | It did remind me of my weakness, | 这里确实让我想起了自己的软弱 |
[28:30] | but not because of that hammer. | 但不是因为那个铁锤 |
[28:33] | Because of you. | 而是你 |
[28:36] | You see, without Belle, you are just a pathetic beast | 没有贝儿 你只是一个可悲的野兽 |
[28:41] | who needs to be put out of his misery. | 需要有人给你个解脱 |
[28:44] | And I’m the only one who can do it. | 只有我能做到 |
[28:47] | You do that, | 你这么做 |
[28:48] | and you will never see your precious Belle again. | 你就再也见不到你心爱的贝儿了 |
[28:53] | If that means ridding the realms of you, | 如果这意味着这个国度可以摆脱你 |
[28:57] | that’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意承担风险 |
[29:02] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[29:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:04] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[29:07] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[29:07] | Impeccable timing, Dearie. | 时机刚好 亲爱的 |
[29:15] | That dagger was never why I was after Henry. | 我找亨利从来不是为了匕首 |
[29:21] | What? | 什么 |
[29:22] | Haven’t you figured it out? | 你还不明白吗 |
[29:24] | Thought the hammer would have jogged your memory. | 我以为铁锤能让你想起来呢 |
[29:28] | The day we hobbled ourselves, we met a seer, | 我们弄瘸自己那天 遇见了一个预言家 |
[29:32] | and she gave us a prophecy. | 她给了我们一个预言 |
[29:37] | Beware, Rumplestiltskin. | 小心 朗普斯金 |
[29:41] | The boy will be my undoing. | 这个男孩会成为你的煞星 |
[29:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:46] | And today’s the day | 今天就是预言 |
[29:48] | that prophecy finally comes to pass. | 终于实现的这一天 |
[30:06] | I think I just figured out a way to save my family… | 我想我刚找到了救出我家人的办法了 |
[30:09] | without handing over the dagger. | 不需要交出匕首 |
[30:11] | Well, that’s great news. | 好消息啊 |
[30:12] | Well, what — what do we need to do? | 我们需要怎么做 |
[30:13] | There’s no time. I have to go. | 没时间说了 我得走了 |
[30:14] | Yeah, of course. I’m coming with you. | 当然 我和你一起 |
[30:15] | No, I can do this on my own. | 不 我自己一个人可以的 |
[30:17] | But you don’t have to. | 但你不必一个人的 |
[30:18] | No, you’re not doing this alone. | 你不能一个人去 |
[30:21] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 我就怕你这么说 |
[30:27] | I’m sorry, but if you knew where I was going, | 对不起 但如果你知道我要去哪儿 |
[30:29] | you wouldn’t help. | 你就不会帮忙了 |
[30:30] | You’d try to stop me. | 你会想阻止我 |
[30:33] | And no one is stopping me. | 没人拦得了我 |
[30:52] | Turn around, brigand. | 转过来 土匪 |
[31:00] | Do not be fooled. | 别犯傻了 |
[31:03] | I am blind, but my sword is still sharp. | 我虽然瞎了 但我的剑利着呢 |
[31:06] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[31:08] | And you can put it down. | 你可以把剑放下了 |
[31:09] | I’m not here to fight. | 我不是来找麻烦的 |
[31:11] | I’m here for the Author’s pen. | 我来是为了作者的笔 |
[31:16] | You should be warned, lad — | 我要警告你 小伙子 |
[31:19] | that pen is a dangerous thing. | 那笔很危险 |
[31:22] | I know all about it. | 我都知道 |
[31:23] | And I don’t care. | 但我不管 |
[31:25] | I care. | 我要管 |
[31:27] | I have fought many a battle protecting it, | 我为了保护它 打过许多恶仗 |
[31:31] | some of which have cost me a great deal. | 有些战斗让我付出了沉重的代价 |
[31:36] | But I will not relinquish it | 但除非是真正的作者 |
[31:37] | to anyone other than a True Author. | 不然我不会把它交给任何人的 |
[31:40] | And there hasn’t been one of those in this realm | 这个国度已经很久没有 |
[31:42] | for a very long time. | 一位真正的作者了 |
[31:44] | I’m not from this realm. | 我不是这个国度的 |
[31:46] | Look, it’s a long and complicated story, | 听着 我的故事很长很复杂 |
[31:48] | but basically, in another land, | 但简单点说 在另一个国度 |
[31:51] | I am the True Author. | 我就是真正的作者 |
[31:52] | Now, I need my pen, | 现在我需要我的笔 |
[31:53] | so whatever test you have to put me through | 无论你需要让我经历什么样的考验 |
[31:55] | to figure that out, do it. | 去验明我的真身 开始把 |
[31:59] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[32:12] | That is indeed a complicated story. | 确实是很复杂的故事 |
[32:17] | The timelines alone, | 但从时间线上看 |
[32:20] | they make one’s head spin. | 就足以让人茫然了 |
[32:24] | Only a True Author would weave such a tale. | 只有真正的作者能编织起这样的故事 |
[32:29] | So, what? So, that’s the test? | 所以呢 那就是测验吗 |
[32:31] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:32] | You see, every story an Author has ever written | 作者写下的每一个故事 |
[32:35] | lives in his heart. | 都活在他心里 |
[32:39] | You have done good work. | 你做得很好 |
[32:43] | Could use a little more romance, perhaps, but… | 可能需要多一点浪漫元素 但… |
[32:46] | maybe in your next book. | 也许会在你下一本书里 |
[32:48] | So then I passed? | 那我通过了吗 |
[32:50] | It is an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[32:52] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[32:54] | So. Where’s the pen? | 那… 笔呢 |
[32:57] | In its rightful place. | 在它该在的地方 |
[32:59] | Look to your hand. | 看你的手 |
[33:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:13] | I noticed you haven’t written in quite some time. | 我发现最近你很久没写了 |
[33:16] | So I must remind you — | 所以我必须提醒你 |
[33:18] | The Author’s true job is to record the stories, | 作者的职责是记录故事 |
[33:22] | not to create them. | 而不是创造故事 |
[33:25] | So no matter how many stories you have already written, | 所以无论你已经写了多少故事 |
[33:27] | you must choose each time how you will use the pen. | 每一次下笔前你都要做好选择 |
[33:33] | Choose wisely… | 做出明智的选择 |
[33:36] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[33:52] | Finally. | 可算来了 |
[33:52] | It’s filthy in here, and Dalmatian is a bitch to clean. | 这里又脏又臭 我的皮草得洗了 |
[33:56] | Try a dry cleaners. | 试试干洗吧 |
[33:58] | I’m not gonna let you out, | 我不会放你出去的 |
[33:59] | but you do have something I need. | 但你有我需要的东西 |
[34:01] | This pen requires a special kind of ink | 这支笔需要一种很特别的墨水 |
[34:03] | that’s pretty hard to find. | 很难找到 |
[34:05] | But I happen to know the one place it still exists. | 但我凑巧知道哪儿能找到它 |
[34:12] | No. | 不 |
[34:13] | No! | 不 |
[34:16] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[34:18] | No! | 不 |
[34:25] | I will skin you alive for this! | 我要扒了你的皮 |
[34:35] | I’ll take that. | 我来接手吧 |
[34:38] | And that. | 还有那个 |
[34:41] | You see? | 看见没 |
[34:42] | Press the right buttons, | 按下对的按钮 |
[34:44] | and anyone will do what you want. | 任何人都能对你言听计从 |
[34:46] | Even the Truest Believer. | 即使最虔诚的信仰者也不例外 |
[34:49] | You were after the pen. | 你在找笔 |
[34:51] | Plot twist. | 大反转 |
[34:52] | Well, whatever you have planned, it won’t work. | 不管你在计划什么 都不会成功的 |
[34:55] | Only the Author can use it. | 只有作者才能用笔 |
[34:57] | And I don’t care what you do to me. | 我不管你会对我做什么 |
[34:58] | I’ll never write a word for you. | 我不会为你写一个字的 |
[35:00] | But I will. | 但我会 |
[35:03] | Hello, Henry. | 你好啊 亨利 |
[35:05] | You’re… | 你是… |
[35:06] | You’re Wish Realm Me. | 你是愿望王国的我 |
[35:08] | Surprised? | 惊喜吧 |
[35:09] | There’s versions of other characters. | 其他人都有副本 |
[35:12] | Why shouldn’t there be two of us? | 怎么就不能有两个我呢 |
[35:15] | If you’re any version of me, | 如果你是我的版本 |
[35:16] | you should know that this is wrong. | 你就应该知道这是不对的 |
[35:19] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[35:21] | Except for one difference. | 只有一点不同 |
[35:24] | None of my wishes ever came true. | 我的愿望一个都没有实现 |
[35:27] | You made a deal with him. | 你和他做了交易 |
[35:29] | Well, it’s what I do. | 是我做的 |
[35:31] | When you said I wouldn’t get my happy ending | 你说没有你的帮助 |
[35:32] | without your help, you weren’t talking about me. | 我得不到幸福结局 你说的不是我 |
[35:35] | You were talking about him. | 而是说的他 |
[35:38] | Potayo, potahto. | 就这个意思 |
[35:41] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[35:44] | I tried finding my happiness the right way, | 我试过用对的办法去找寻幸福 |
[35:48] | but I got desperate. | 但后来绝望了 |
[35:51] | Looks like you did, too. | 貌似你也是啊 |
[35:55] | And now that we’ve gotten to know each other, | 现在大家都见过面了 |
[35:58] | what do you say, Henries? | 你们怎么想 亨利们 |
[36:00] | I think it’s time we started a new story. | 我想是时候开始新故事了 |
[36:04] | Mine. | 我的故事 |
[36:16] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[36:18] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[36:21] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[36:22] | It’s been a while since you killed my grandparents | 你亲手杀了我的爷爷奶奶 |
[36:24] | with your bare hands. | 已经好多年了 |
[36:26] | Back to try and finish off the family? | 回来把这个家完全摧毁吗 |
[36:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no. That wasn’t — | 不不 那不是… |
[36:30] | Such pain. Such anger. I’m riveted. | 太痛苦了 太愤怒了 我心好痛 |
[36:33] | Aren’t you riveted? | 你心痛吗 |
[36:36] | No. | 不 |
[36:38] | The Author’s pen. | 作者的笔 |
[36:40] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[36:40] | I screwed up, big-time. | 我这次完全搞砸了 |
[36:44] | Hook, I’m sorry I hit you. | 虎克 很抱歉我砸晕了你 |
[36:45] | Mom, I’m just… | 妈妈 我只是… |
[36:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:49] | What’s he gonna write? | 他要写什么 |
[36:50] | Look, whatever deal you made with him, | 听着 无论你和他进行了什么交易 |
[36:52] | you do not have to honor it. | 你不必遵守的 |
[36:54] | Trust me, there’s always a loophole. | 相信我 总有漏洞的 |
[36:57] | And I’ll help you find it. | 我会帮你找出来 |
[36:59] | Why would I break a deal that’s gonna give me what I want? | 我为什么要违背能让我得偿所愿的交易呢 |
[37:02] | Smart boy. | 聪明 |
[37:03] | And now we must attend to my humble needs. | 现在该谈谈我的小需求了 |
[37:08] | We have immortality and power, you and I, | 我们拥有永生和力量 我和你 |
[37:11] | and you want to throw it all away for both of us | 你为了回到贝儿身边 要把这一切 |
[37:14] | just to get to Belle. | 全都抛弃 |
[37:17] | Well, I’m afraid, in the stroke of a pen, Dearie, | 但恐怕在这支笔下 亲爱的 |
[37:20] | I’m gonna make sure you never see her again. | 我会保证你再也见不到她 |
[37:28] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[37:30] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[37:31] | This isn’t the right path for you. | 这不是你正确的路 |
[37:33] | You know that. | 你明白的 |
[37:34] | Take a letter, boy. | 拿张纸 孩子 |
[37:36] | It goes something like this. | 要这么写 |
[37:39] | “The powers of the Guardian”… | 守卫者的力量 |
[37:41] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:42] | “…are no more.” | 不复存在 |
[37:50] | Done. | 写好了 |
[37:57] | Well written. | 写得真好 |
[37:58] | My eternity feels eternal again. | 我的永生好像更永恒了 |
[38:02] | And now… | 现在… |
[38:05] | enjoy a taste of winter in your tiny prison. | 享受你们小监狱的寒冬吧 |
[38:10] | Henry! Where’d they go? | 亨利 他们去哪儿了 |
[38:13] | I reunited Henry and the others with his family. | 我让亨利和他的家人团圆了 |
[38:16] | Bound to be quite the reunion. | 真是一场团聚的好戏啊 |
[38:20] | Then why am I still here? | 那我为什么还在这儿 |
[38:22] | Because we’re finally back to what I’m getting out of this. | 因为我们终于要回到我落到这幅田地的原因了 |
[38:27] | I watched you crush my grandparents’ hearts | 我眼看着你捏碎了我祖父母的心脏 |
[38:30] | and take away my mom. | 带走了我妈妈 |
[38:34] | And that story still needs its ending. | 那个故事还需要结局 |
[38:41] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[38:43] | There’s a one-bedroom right here in the Heights. | 高地这里还有一间单卧室公寓 |
[38:45] | Oh, it looks pretty good in the pictures. See? | 图上看着很不错 你看 |
[38:47] | I don’t need to see it. | 我不用看 |
[38:48] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[38:50] | If it comes with a built-in Margot, that’s all I need. | 只要里面自带玛戈特 我就够了 |
[38:57] | Tilly! Are you okay? | 蒂莉 你还好吗 |
[38:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:01] | – Something’s changed. – What? | -有东西改变了 -什么 |
[39:03] | My father and the others, they’re… | 我父亲还有其他人 他们… |
[39:04] | they’re in danger. | 他们有危险了 |
[39:05] | Something’s wrong in the Wish Realm. | 愿望国度出事了 |
[39:06] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. We have to go. | -你确定吗 -是的 我们必须走了 |
[39:08] | They need our help. | 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:13] | There’s not enough beignet magic in the world | 但是这里没有足够的馅饼魔法 |
[39:16] | to open a portal. | 能打开传送门 |
[39:17] | No, you must have something. | 是啊 但你肯定有办法 |
[39:19] | Maybe, as queen… | 也许 作为女王… |
[39:21] | you can help us find some magic? | 你能帮我们找到魔法 |
[39:24] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:26] | Queen. | 女王 |
[39:34] | Folks. Please listen. | 大家听我说 |
[39:36] | Our people, o-our friends are in trouble and… | 我们的同胞 朋友有麻烦了 |
[39:46] | Everyone, listen up. | 大家都听着 |
[39:53] | These two young women are known to many of you. | 这两位年轻的女士大家很多都认识 |
[39:56] | They need to get to the Wish Realm to help others, | 她们需要达到愿望国度帮助其他人 |
[39:59] | perhaps even save lives. | 也许能救命 |
[40:01] | You may not feel that you can help, but… | 你们也许觉得自己帮不上忙 但… |
[40:05] | I think you can. | 我觉得你们可以 |
[40:09] | You may have a pair of silver slippers | 你们可能有一双银拖鞋 |
[40:12] | or a magic hat or a bean, | 或是一顶魔法帽 或是一颗魔豆 |
[40:16] | something you haven’t thought of in years. | 你们已经很多年没有想起的东西 |
[40:19] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[40:21] | Your realm needs you. | 你们的国家需要你们 |
[40:26] | Your queen needs you. | 你们的女王需要你们 |
[40:38] | Your Majesty? | 陛下 |
[40:40] | Remy? | 雷米 |
[40:42] | Do you have something? | 你有什么东西吗 |
[40:43] | Years ago, before the curse, | 多年前 在诅咒前 |
[40:45] | I was preparing a cassoulet, | 我在准备豆焖肉 |
[40:51] | and I found this. | 找到了这个 |
[40:54] | A magic bean. | 魔豆 |
[40:57] | I-I hid it in case I ever needed it, | 我藏起来做不备之需 |
[40:59] | but after what you just said, I want you to have it. | 但听了你刚刚的话 我想给你 |
[41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:20] | – Do you want to come with us? – Ah, no, thank you. | -你们和我们一起吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[41:22] | I should stay here and watch over my people. | 我得留在这里 照看我的人民 |
[41:25] | These are some strange times, | 这段时期很奇怪 |
[41:26] | and they need their queen right now. | 他们需要他们的女王 |
[41:31] | No, no curtsies or bows. | 不不 别搞这套 |
[41:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:43] | Thanks for the loan of the truck. | 谢谢你借我们这辆车 |
[41:44] | Good luck in the other realm. | 在另一个国度好运 |
[41:46] | Thanks. We may need it. | 谢谢 我们需要点好运 |
[41:48] | But we’re gonna make a quick stop first. | 但我们还要先去一个别的地方 |
[41:50] | Where? Where are you going? | 哪里 你们要去哪儿 |
[41:52] | To get help from some friends. | 找别的朋友寻求帮助 |