Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

公寓大楼里的谋杀案(Only Murders in the Building)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(Only Murders in the Building)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] -(door bangs open) -OFFICER 1: Go, go, go!
[00:17] -OFFICER 1: Doors are closed! -OFFICER 2: Stay inside! 把门都关上!待在家里!
[00:22] BOTH: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! -我的天! -我的天!
[00:25] -MAN 1: Oh my god, oh my god… -MAN 2: Help me, someone! -我的天! -来人啊 救命!
[00:28] MAN 1: We gotta get her! I’m not leaving her here! 我们得接上她 我不会抛下她
[00:29] -Oh, and I would? -Of course you would! -难道我会吗? -你当然会
[00:31] Of course I would! 我当然会!
[00:39] -It’s not what you think. -(sirens wailing) 不是你们想的那样 两个月前
[00:50] MAN 1: Here’s a thing I don’t get. 有一件事我不明白
[00:52] People who worry about living in a big city 那些因为犯罪案件而不敢住在大城市的人
[00:55] because of all the crime.
[00:57] As any true crime aficionado will tell you, 但任何真实犯罪的发烧友都会告诉你
[00:59] it’s the boondocks you need to worry about. 你应该担心的是偏远地区
[01:02] I mean, let’s face it. 我是说 面对现实吧
[01:04] Nobody ever discovered 19 bodies buried 没有人在14层高的公寓楼后院
[01:06] in the backyard of a 14-story apartment building. 挖出过19具尸体
[01:10] There’s eyes on you all over the place here. 这里到处都有人盯着你
[01:13] And New Yorkers have a special way of communicating. 纽约客们有一种特殊的交流方式
[01:16] And by special, I mean direct. 我说的“特殊” 意思是直接
[01:19] We’re packed in tight and stacked on top of each other 这里的建筑物一次挨一个 拥挤不堪
[01:23] like those of us who live… 正如我们这些住在阿卡尼亚公寓的人
[01:25] at the Arconia.
[01:29] Hey, hold up. Wait, are you… 嘿 等等 你不是那个…
[01:32] -I’m Brazzos. (laughs) -FAN: Oh shit, dude! -我是布拉佐斯 -我靠 伙计
[01:34] I used to watch that show with my dad 我小时候经常跟我爸一起看那个剧
[01:36] when I was a kid! That was his favorite! 那是他的最爱
[01:38] Wait, what was that thing you always said? 等下 你总说的那句台词是什么来着?
[01:41] This sends the investigation into a whole new direction. “这将调查推向了一个全新的方向”
[01:44] FAN: That’s it, man! That’s it! 就是这句 伙计
[01:46] Oh shit! So cool. 我的天 太酷了
[01:49] Dad’s got ALS now. 我爸得了肌萎缩性侧索硬化症
[01:52] He can’t really talk or… 他现在说不了话了
[01:54] -feed himself anymore. -I’m sorry. 也无法自主进食 我很遗憾
[01:57] He’s in hospice, but… 他在临终疗养院 但是…
[02:00] he just won’t let go, you know? 他不愿意离去 知道吗?
[02:03] And, honestly, it’d be, like, better for my whole family if… 老实说
[02:07] if he would. 如果他现在撒手人寰 反而对我们一家人都好
[02:11] -You want a photo? -FAN: Yes! Of course! 你要拍张照吗? 当然 太好了
[02:14] Yes! That’d be awesome. Thanks, man! 那一定很棒 谢谢了 伙计
[02:19] Actually, could you do it landscape? 你能把后面的景也拍进去吗?
[02:21] -Turn it sideways. -FAN: Better if you turn it there. Yeah. -横过来拍比较好 对 就是这样 -转一下
[02:23] -That’s good, that’s good. Yep. -(shutter snaps) 很好 对
[02:27] You tell your dad Brazzos took that picture. 你告诉你爸 这张照片是布拉佐斯拍的
[02:29] I will, I will, but he won’t understand, you know? 我会的
[02:32] Not anymore. 但他听不懂 脑子不行了
[02:36] -Bye. -FAN: Thanks, man. Thanks a lot. -再见 -谢谢 伙计 非常感谢
[02:41] WOMAN: New York can be a fucking lot. 纽约令人应接不暇
[02:44] All the eyes on you all the time. 所有人无时无刻都在盯着你
[02:47] Hey, baby. Where you going so tough? 嘿 宝贝 你这么着急去哪啊?
[02:48] WOMAN: Two thousand women report assaults here every year, 每年有两千名女性报告被侵犯
[02:52] so it’s a place that makes you binge Dateline 所以这是一个让你疯狂刷《日界线》节目
[02:54] to find out how not to end up on Dateline. 来确保自己不会变成 《日界线》素材的地方
[02:57] I have this recurring dream. 我经常做一个相同的梦
[02:59] I’m in bed, I wake up, 我躺在床上
[03:02] and there’s a man standing over me. 我醒来 发现有一个男人在看着我
[03:04] So, I kick him right in the nuts, 于是我狠狠踢了他的下体
[03:06] and I grab my knitting needle… 然后拿起毛线针
[03:07] -(stabbing, grunting) -…and I take him down 戳得他血肉模糊
[03:09] to the bone with that thing. 动弹不得
[03:10] Sometimes, when I can’t sleep, 有时我睡不着
[03:12] I imagine brutally murdering that dude. 就会想象自己 残忍杀害那个家伙的场景
[03:16] And I’m out like a light. Works every time. 我立刻就会沉沉睡去 百试百灵
[03:19] As I said, it’s a lot. 正如我所说 这里令人应接不暇
[03:21] Don’t be here if you don’t like a lot. 如果你受不了 千万别来
[03:27] MAN 2: “NYC. What is it about you?” “纽约市 该怎么描绘你呢?”
[03:30] Which, of course, is a line from a big hit show about an orphan. 这是一部关于孤儿的热门剧集里的台词
[03:34] And don’t we all feel like orphans here at times, 我们每个人不都像是孤儿
[03:37] struggling to find our place? 努力在这个城市寻找自己的一席之地吗?
[03:39] I saw this brilliant dance piece 我最近在互联网上
[03:41] on the worldwide web recently, 看到了一段非常精彩的舞蹈
[03:43] set to Clair de Lune. 背景乐用的是《月光曲》
[03:47] A simple premise of a man trying to reach 舞蹈表现的是一个男人努力想爬上楼梯
[03:49] the top of a staircase and falling, 结果摔了下来
[03:52] but always trying to find some new way 但他锲而不舍
[03:54] to bounce back up again. 总能想办法重新站起来
[03:56] And I thought, isn’t that each of us, 我心想
[03:59] every day in this big burg? “这不就是我们每一个 生活在大城市里的人的真实写照吗?”
[04:01] That’s life in New– “这就是纽约生活的日常…”
[04:03] -(tires screech, honking) -Really?! Do you not see this coat!? 不是吧?你没看见我这身衣服吗?
[04:08] -(driver shouting) -Still, one thing is certain in this town. -你在干什么? -不过 这城市里有一件事是确定的
[04:12] Just when it’s all starting to feel the same, 正当一切都开始变得司空见惯时
[04:15] that’s when you get hit by something 总会有一些完全出乎预料的事发生
[04:17] you never saw coming.
[05:14] -Hey, Lester. -(door shuts) 嗨 莱斯特
[05:17] (as Cary Grant): Oh, Ursula, my darling. 乌苏拉 亲爱的
[05:19] -Anything for me? -Yep. Save me a trip. 有我的包裹吗? 有 省得我跑一趟了
[05:23] (normal voice): Oh. Yeah, this is all research 好的
[05:25] for shows I’m developing. 我在创作一部剧 这些都是研究资料
[05:26] Some off-, some off-off, you know? 外百老汇 外外百老汇 你知道吗?
[05:30] Stay out of the theater if you want a life, Ursula. Trust me. 离剧院远点 乌苏拉 如果你还想有自己的生活 相信我
[05:37] Hold it! 等一下!
[05:40] Ah! Oh! Sorry. Thanks. 抱歉
[05:43] I just– Ooh! 谢谢
[05:44] Ah! Got it. (laughs) 我只是…好了
[05:46] Sorry, I’m just, uh, I-I have 抱歉
[05:48] -an important thing a little bit later– -Yeah, me, too. 我稍后有一个重要安排 我也是
[05:51] Oh, hello. 你好
[05:53] -Filming something today? -I’m sorry? 今天有拍摄工作吗? 你说什么?
[05:56] All the makeup, I just assumed. 我看你妆容精致 我猜的
[05:59] I’m not wearing makeup. 我没化妆
[06:01] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[06:03] Me neither. (laughs) 我也没有
[06:15] Is it 5:00 yet, do you know? 到5点了吗?你…
[06:16] -No. -No. -没有 -没有
[06:20] Tim Kono. 蒂姆·科诺
[06:22] With a K. Yes. 科学的科 对
[06:28] Do you see anything you got in today’s packages? 你在今天拿到的包裹里有发现什么吗?
[06:30] Okay. I don’t know why this keeps happening. 好吧 我不知道为什么总发生这种事
[06:33] Well, this one is very important to me. 这个包裹对我很重要
[06:35] -How early tomorrow? -(ding) 明天多早?
[06:48] Do you like your Beats? 你喜欢你的耳麦吗?
[06:55] I had a yellow pair. I just loved them so much. 我有一个黄色的 我超爱的
[06:58] And then, like an idiot, 然后
[06:59] I leave them on the subway. 我跟个傻子一样 把耳麦落在了地铁上
[07:01] The thing is, when you lose something on the subway, 问题是 如果你在地铁丢了东西
[07:03] -you-you don’t know– -MAN 1: Ding! -你根本不知道该找谁… -到了!
[07:08] Even the elevator wanted that story to end. 就连电梯都听不下去了
[07:13] Come on, Winnie. 过来 维尼
[07:18] Winnie. Look! 维尼 看
[07:41] -(flame roars) -Okay. 《布拉佐斯》 好的
[07:58] NARRATOR (on podcast): You’re listening to All Is Not OK In Oklahoma, 您正在收听的是《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》
[08:01] from Cinda Canning. 切克沙市 我是主播辛达·坎宁
[08:03] Funding is provided by our sponsors, 本档节目由以下赞助商赞助
[08:05] The Rand Corporation, the Milton and Miriam Swann Foundation 兰德公司 弥尔顿和米利亚姆·斯旺艺术基金会
[08:08] for the Arts and for Dissolving the Federal Reserve, 及解散联邦储备基金会
[08:10] and Trader Joe’s. 以及乔氏食品
[08:12] With additional support from Royal Crown Cruises, 以及来自皇冠游轮公司
[08:15] the Royal Crown Prince of Dubai, 迪拜皇储
[08:16] and listeners like you. 和广大听众的额外支持
[08:18] And now, here’s Cinda Canning 接下来是辛达·坎宁为您带来的
[08:20] with episode six of All Is Not OK In Oklahoma. 《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》第六集
[08:27] CINDA CANNING (on podcast): When Ray Butler walked me into the woods 当雷·巴特勒那晚在切克沙
[08:30] behind his barn that night in Chickasha 带我走进他家谷仓后的树林时
[08:32] -(dog barking) -I wasn’t expecting to find anything 我没指望会发现任何
[08:34] related to the disappearance of his niece, Becky. 与他侄女贝基的失踪案相关的线索
[08:38] I was thinking more about Ray’s unorthodox clothing choice 我脑子里想的是雷不合时宜的务农装扮
[08:41] for farm living.
[08:44] But that all changed because of what was going on 但因为河床边上发生的一件事
[08:47] next to the riverbed, 一切都改变了
[08:50] where Ray’s old Lab, Bo, 雷的老拉布拉多犬
[08:52] -(barking) -was digging at something in the dirt. 波 正在土里刨着什么
[08:57] Once he got his dug-up prize, 等他终于挖出了宝贝
[08:58] Bo ran proudly to me with it dangling in his mouth. 波叼在嘴里 十分骄傲地跑向我
[09:03] It took a moment to absorb what it was, 狗狗 波 河床发现 一开始我并没有意识到那是什么
[09:07] but then, it became all too clear. 但随后一切都变得清晰起来
[09:10] -Bo had found… -(Bo whining) 波找到了…
[09:14] Shit! 狗屎!
[09:15] (sighs) My gah… No. 我的天!不
[09:20] -(barks) -Yeah! That’s good. 乖 进去
[09:48] -Lester, is this real? -I don’t know. We’re finding out. -莱斯特 真出事了吗? -不知道 我们还在调查 利布里齐酒吧
[09:57] CANNING (on podcast): Even in a steady Oklahoma rain, 即使俄克拉荷马州正下着雨
[10:00] -I was transfixed… -(restaurant noise) 我竟浑然不觉
[10:01] Well, look who got the last booth! (chuckles) 看看最后一个位子被谁占了
[10:06] CANNING: But all that changed 但因为河床边上发生的一件事
[10:07] because of what was going on next to the riverbed. 一切都改变了
[10:09] Listen, if I’ve ever offended you 听着 如果我冒犯你了
[10:13] during any of the many times you’ve auditioned for me, 在你为我很多次的试镜中的某一次 那…
[10:16] -then– -I’ve never auditioned for you. 我从来没有为你试过镜
[10:20] Oh, you’re not Scott Bakula? 你不是斯科特·巴库拉吗?
[10:22] I am not. 不是
[10:24] Oh! You’re the other one. Got it. 你是另一个 我懂了
[10:27] Well, listen, I-I won’t say a word, 听我说 我本来不想开口的
[10:29] but my, uh, favorite podcast just dropped a new episode tonight, and– 但我最喜欢的播客 今晚发布了新一期内容 而且…
[10:40] What does Bo have in his mouth? 波嘴里叼着什么?
[10:43] I don’t know! 我不知道
[10:46] Oh, man. 我的天 上帝啊
[10:52] Exc… (sighs) 请问…
[10:55] Do you know if there’s any available? -还有空位吗?
[10:56] I’m sorry. We’re totally booked. -抱歉 我们全都预定满了
[10:58] Hey! Come over! 嘿!过来
[11:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:03] Yeah! 对
[11:04] Sit down! Half the building’s in here. 坐吧 大楼一半的住户都在这儿了
[11:07] I’m Oliver, by the way. Oliver Putnam. 对了 我叫奥利弗 奥利弗·帕特曼
[11:10] Charles. Charles-Haden Savage. 查尔斯 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇
[11:12] Hey. I’m Mabel. 你们好 我叫梅布
[11:14] (laughs) No, really. What is– Oh. 不 别开玩笑
[11:16] A great old school name. 你到底… 非常老派的名字
[11:18] Get out. 不是吧
[11:20] What the fuck is in Bo’s mouth? 波的嘴里到底叼着什么?
[11:22] BOTH: Becky’s panties! 贝基的内裤!
[11:24] -It is not Ray. Too obvious. -Exactly. 凶手不是雷 太明显了
[11:27] Absolutely. Listen, I’m just relieved -没错 -毫无疑问
[11:29] that something of Becky Butler showed up somewhere. 听着 我很庆幸贝基·巴特勒的物品 出现在某处
[11:32] I almost forgot who went missing. 我都快忘了是谁失踪了
[11:34] MABEL: They took too long with it. 铺垫得太长了
[11:35] That whole thing: Student Council president, 前面啰嗦了一堆 “学生会主席”
[11:38] “she had a smile that would light up a room,” blah blah blah. “她有着灿烂的笑容” 什么什么的
[11:40] OLIVER: Yeah, yeah. Listen, I am all for a good peeling of the onion, 是啊 我对抽丝剥茧式的剧情没意见
[11:42] but let’s pace it up, people. Please. 但是 拜托 加快点速度
[11:46] To that point… 说起来
[11:50] who are you, you fascinating creature? 这位迷人的小姐 你是什么来头?
[11:53] I mean, we got our places 30 years ago when the Arconia was affordable, 我们30年前买了阿卡尼亚公寓的房子 当时这楼盘还没这么贵
[11:56] but you? Do your parents have a place there– 但是你…是你父母名下的房产还是什么?
[11:59] Good god! You don’t have to answer that, Mabel. 我的天 你不用回答 梅布
[12:02] I mean– I mean unless you want to because I’m also curious. 除非你想回答 因为我也很好奇
[12:07] -How do I know you? -Oh, Charles was in an old TV series, 我好像在哪见过你?
[12:11] many, many years ago. 查尔斯很多年前演过一个古早电视剧
[12:12] -What was it called? Uh, Bozos. -Brazzos. 叫什么来着? -《傻蛋》?
[12:16] Oh… Okay. -《布拉佐斯》 好吧
[12:19] As for me, uh, 至于我嘛
[12:22] directing is my day job. (laughs) I’m sure you’re aware. 我白天的工作是导演 你应该注意到了
[12:27] But, uh, my grandchildren… 但我的孙辈…
[12:32] they’re my passion. 他们才是我一生的事业
[12:34] I just wish I had more time to spend with them. 我只是希望有更多时间陪伴他们
[12:37] That’s really all we want, isn’t it? 这才是我们真正想要的
[12:39] More time with the people we love. 不是吗? 和我们所爱之人有更多时间相处
[12:41] I literally pass him in the elevator once a month, just so you know. 我一个月才在电梯里遇见他一次 所以你懂的
[12:45] OLIVER: Anyway, 总之
[12:46] those are our proverbial onions. 我们这俩老洋葱已经剥了皮了
[12:49] Raw and peeled. And yours? Care to peel for us? 你呢?介意也剥一下吗?
[12:55] I do not. 介意 我来付吧?
[12:56] -Can I? -BOTH: Absolutely not. -不用 我们来吧
[12:58] No, absolutely. No, no. Thank you so much. -别了 这可使不得 非常感谢
[13:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:03] -OLIVER: Hi, baby. -(barks) -嗨 宝贝 -好吧
[13:05] MABEL: Oh! That’s a real dog. -没关系 -这是真狗
[13:07] OLIVER: Yeah, yeah. 是啊
[13:18] -Look at this. -(dog whines) 看看
[13:21] -CHARLES: Lester, what the hell? -Found someone dead. 莱斯特 这是怎么回事?
[13:24] -(gasps) -What? -我们发现有人死亡 -什么?
[13:25] Sounds like they offed themselves. 好像是自杀的
[13:27] -You’re kidding me. -LESTER: Ninth floor. -你开玩笑吧
[13:29] Can’t let anyone in. -9楼 所有人禁止入内
[13:30] -We can’t go to our apartments? -No, sir. Sorry. -我们不能回家了? -不能 抱歉
[13:36] -Did he say the ninth floor? -Yeah. -他是不是说9楼? -对
[13:39] I could get us to the freight elevator, 我可以带你们坐货梯
[13:42] just to take a peek. 就偷偷看一眼
[13:46] Just to see what’s happening. 就是看看发生了什么
[13:48] Okay. But, we should take it to eight. 好吧 但我们应该坐到8楼
[13:50] Why? 为什么?
[13:52] They’ll have cops posted on nine. 9楼肯定有很多警察
[13:54] Ooh, you’re good. 聪明
[14:08] Tell the captain this is a suicide. 告诉队长这是一起自杀案
[14:13] Alright, guys, I need you to canvass around the building. 好了 各位 我需要你们盘问 大楼里所有住户
[14:37] OLIVER: It’s that guy from the elevator! 是电梯里那个男人!
[14:39] -Oh my god. Oh my god. It’s that guy! -(door shuts) 我的天啊
[14:42] -It’s that guy… -His– His head was… 是那个人 是那个…
[14:44] I’ve seen TV dead bodies. That was– Have you ever… 他的头…我在电视上看过尸体 那是…你们见过…
[14:47] -He shot himself! -No, he didn’t. -他枪杀了自己 -不 他没有
[14:49] We saw him, what, like an hour ago? 我们一小时前才见过他
[14:51] Did he seem like he was gonna go do something like that? 他看上去像是会自杀的样子吗?
[14:57] -Oh! -Are you associated with the deceased? 你们和死者认识吗?
[15:00] -No, no. We don’t know him. -We’re neighbors in the building. 不 我们不认识他
[15:03] -We live in the building. -OLIVER: Yes. 我们是大楼里的邻居 我们住在这里
[15:04] -Mm-hmm. So, you don’t know him? -Just in passing. -对 -所以你们不认识他?
[15:06] -Not his passing. -OLIVER: No, yes. -就是打过照面 -不是死的时候见过
[15:08] When we pass by him. -对
[15:10] Before he passed. 活着的时候擦身而过 -在他死之前
[15:11] That’s right. Um, but are y– are you, 没错
[15:13] uh, sure that it was suicide? 但你确定他是自杀吗?
[15:15] It doesn’t make sense. 这说不通啊
[15:17] I mean, even in passing, he didn’t seem the type. 尽管只是一面之缘 他看上去也不像自杀的类型
[15:20] -So, you don’t know him. -CHARLES: (sighs) Look, 所以你确定不认识他?
[15:23] you’re probably just starting your investigation, 听着 你们可能刚开始调查
[15:25] -looking into all the forensics– -Goddammit. -拿到尸检报告… -该死的
[15:28] What fuckin’ podcast are you all hooked on? Huh? 你们是听播客听多了吧?是不是?
[15:31] I swear to God, if I meet 我发誓
[15:33] one more true crime nut… 要是再让我遇见一个 沉迷真实犯罪的疯子…
[15:36] This is suicide. It’s textbook. 这是自杀 教科书式的自杀案例
[15:38] Residue powder on the hands, evidence of financial stress. 手上有弹药残留 有证据表明陷入财务危机
[15:42] We even found a note on his laptop saying he’s outta here, 我们甚至在他的笔记本电脑里 发现了遗书 说他要离开这里
[15:44] which is exactly where you all need to be. 这正是你们该做的
[15:48] -What if– -Nuh-uh, it’s not. -不 不是 -如果…
[15:50] -B-b-but, y-y-you– -DETECTIVE: No, no, no, no, no. It’s not. -没有如果 -不 不是
[15:53] So, go on ahead and enjoy your cute little lives, 所以 赶紧走吧 去享受你们渺小得不值一提的人生
[15:57] and be glad that you still have one. 你们该庆幸还有人生可过
[16:01] You goddamn true crime fuckin’ numb-nuts. 你们这些沉迷真实犯罪的蠢货
[16:44] The motherfucking garbage bag! 那个该死的垃圾袋
[16:46] Why would he get on the elevator with that? 他为什么拿着垃圾袋坐电梯?
[16:47] There’s a chute on every floor. What was in there? 每层楼都有垃圾桶 垃圾袋里有什么?
[16:55] We all had the same thought? 我们都想到一块去了?
[16:56] BOTH: The garbage bag! 垃圾袋
[16:59] Ah. Different thought. 我想的不是这事
[17:01] We should do our own podcast. 我们应该做自己的播客节目
[17:03] I’m sure that every true crime podcaster 我相信每一个真实犯罪播客爱好者
[17:05] wishes that he was on the case 都希望他能
[17:07] right from the start. 从头至尾了解一个案子
[17:08] And here we are, w– 而我们刚好…我应该录下来
[17:10] You know what? I should be recording this right now.
[17:13] Well right now, the only thing that matters is that 现在唯一重要的是
[17:14] there’s a killer on the loose if we’re right, 如果我们说中了 那就有个杀手逍遥法外
[17:17] and he could be living somewhere in our building. 他可能就住在我们大楼里
[17:19] Oh, that is a very good line. 这句台词不错
[17:21] Badly delivered, but a good line. 说得不够好 但台词不错
[17:23] So, do it again for me, and this is what I need. 再来一次 我需要你这样
[17:25] I want you to really hit killer. 我需要你强调一下“杀手”
[17:28] You know? Just killer. 知道吗?重点是“杀手”
[17:29] There’s a killer loose somewhere– 有个杀手正在某处逍遥法外
[17:31] -No need to scream. -That’s too hard. -没必要喊出来 -用力过猛了
[17:33] You know what I need you to do? Really punch somewhere. 你知道我需要你怎么做吗? 强调一下“某处”
[17:36] There’s a… 好吧
[17:38] -Gimme an action. -Action. 那个…给我喊一句“开拍”
[17:40] Killer on the loose somewhere. -开拍 -凶手正在某处逍遥法外
[17:42] OLIVER: Okay, do it again, but slower, 好的 再来一遍 这次慢点
[17:44] and with, you know, 而且
[17:45] like a human… 再带上一点情绪 这是…我再想想
[17:47] “If there’s anyone left to care, “如果还有人在乎的话
[17:49] there is nothing for me anymore.” 我已经一无所有了”
[17:57] OLIVER: Is that… 这是…
[17:59] MABEL: “I’m just tired of feeling lonely. “我厌倦了孤独的感觉”
[18:03] I don’t want to be lonely anymore.” “我不想再孤独下去了”
[18:07] This is his. There’s mail in here to Tim Kono. 这是他的 这里有一封信是寄给蒂姆·科诺的
[18:10] And other notes! 还有其他笔记
[18:12] Attempts to get his last words right? 都是给遗言打的草稿?
[18:17] Looks like we have our answer. 看来答案已经有了
[18:20] So, that’s it? We’re done? 所以
[18:23] No podcast. 就这样了?这事结束了? 没有播客了
[18:25] Back to Oklahoma. 回去继续听《俄克拉荷马》吧
[18:36] I read the script. My character has no lines, 我读了剧本
[18:38] not one. 我的角色没有台词 一句都没有
[18:41] Wait, they want someone who looks like Brazzos, 等等 他们想要一个长得像布拉佐斯的人
[18:45] and they want me to audition for this? 然后找我去试镜?
[19:01] WOMAN (muffled): Well, I’m not that late. 我不会晚到太久
[19:04] Can we get the four-top by the window? 能给我们一个靠窗的四人位吗?
[19:08] I’ll get the Caesar with the balsamic and the double croutons. 我要一份凯撒沙拉 加意大利醋和双份炸面包丁
[19:12] You need to ask for a bigger table. 你需要一个更大的桌子
[19:16] I have my grocery cart. 我带了购物车
[19:17] -Tell them it’s Bunny. They know me. -(elevator dings) 告诉他们是邦尼要订的 他们认识我
[19:23] I’m not always in here. 我不是一直待在电梯里
[19:24] I was just coming up to get you. 我是专门上来找你的
[19:26] I’ve got an audition. Wait a minute. 我要去试镜 等下
[19:29] -Is this about… -(whispers) Yes. 这是关于… 是的
[19:31] In or out, soft lips. I got places to be. 你上不上来 嘤嘤怪?我赶时间
[19:35] Fuck ’em. I’m offer only. 去他们的 不找我的不拍
[19:37] Okay, so I know what we found last night, 好的 我知道我们昨晚发现了什么
[19:40] but I also know me, and I can’t stop thinking about this. 但我也了解我自己 我忍不住去想这件事
[19:42] -Neither can I. -A week ago, I saw Tim, 我也一样 一周前
[19:45] the dead guy, at Bunny’s apartment. 我在邦尼的公寓见过蒂姆 就是那个死者
[19:47] Ooh, she’s head of the board. 她是业委会主席
[19:49] Okay, so he was asking her about a package of his 对
[19:52] that she got by mistake. 他问她有没有拿错他的包裹
[19:53] That makes sense. They’re on the A-line. 这合情合理 他们都在A区
[19:55] I get mis-delivered packages 我的包裹总是送到C区
[19:56] on the C-line all the time.
[19:58] Do you remember him 你还记得他在电梯里说…
[19:59] -on the elevator saying… -(ding)
[20:00] Okay. I don’t know why this keeps happening. 好吧 我不知道为什么总发生这种事
[20:02] And it was important, and he couldn’t get it… 这个包裹很重要 他却没拿到
[20:05] Well, how early tomorrow? 明天多早?
[20:07] Bunny’s got the package. 邦尼拿到了包裹
[20:08] -I have a way in. -(keys jingling, unlocks door) 我有办法进去
[20:15] -(door shuts) -What the… Who are you? 搞什么…你是什么人啊?
[20:18] -I’m remodeling. -This is a major– 我在重新装修 这是一个大型…
[20:20] How-how many rooms are in this? 你家里有多少个房间?
[20:22] You’re living here in the middle of a renovation? 房子还没装好你就住进来了?
[20:24] Shh! Please focus. 专注点
[20:28] Look, there it is. 看 就是这里
[20:30] A direct route into Bunny’s. 直通邦尼的房间
[20:32] We just need to take off the grate. 我们只需要拆掉这个隔栅
[20:35] No, no, no. 不
[20:38] Have you forgotten? 你忘了吗?
[20:41] I’m Brazzos. 我是布拉佐斯
[21:01] Hey, Will! Surprise! 嘿 威尔
[21:04] -Grandpa’s here! -Dad, it’s… 惊喜!爷爷来了! 爸爸
[21:06] it’s Sunday. Mom’s got the kids. They’re at the zoo. 今天是周日 孩子们都在妈妈那儿 他们去公园了
[21:10] Oh. Right. 对
[21:11] Well then, I-I’ll just leave these for them. 那我就把礼物放这儿吧
[21:15] New deck looks fantastic, Will. 新平台看上去棒极了 威尔
[21:18] WILL: Yeah, the kids live out there. 是啊 孩子们总在上面玩
[21:20] Yeah, I’m sorry I missed them. 是啊 我很遗憾错过了他们
[21:23] (sighs) But this is– this is a… 但这样也挺好
[21:25] good. You and I get a little… 我们俩有机会享受一点“泽西父子时间”
[21:28] Jersey hang time.
[21:30] Jersey hang time? 泽西父子时间?
[21:33] (scoffs) So, what’s up? 所以 你还好吗?
[21:38] Do you have any milk? 有牛奶吗?
[21:41] Brazzos was the son of a locksmith, 布拉佐斯是开锁匠的儿子
[21:43] so the crew gave me these jimmy keys as a wrap gift, season 5. 摄制组把这串开锁钥匙送给了我 作为杀青礼物
[21:47] I watched a few of those. Brazzos. 我看过几集 《布拉佐斯》
[21:51] I like the early ’90s stuff. 我喜欢90年代早期的影视剧
[21:53] Sometimes, you get to see Hammer pants. 有时能看到当年流行的叠褶裤
[21:59] You were good. You’re a good actor. 你演得很好 你是一个好演员
[22:03] -Have you done any other shows? -Uh, I did a few pilots, 你还拍过别的剧吗? 拍过几个试播集 但之后都没有下文了 -我不擅长尝试新风格 -看出来了 是啊 谢谢 等等 你说什么?
[22:05] but they didn’t move forward. I don’t think I test well.
[22:08] -Hm. I could see that. -Yeah, thank you. Wait, what?
[22:11] That’s Bunny’s. 那是邦尼的房间
[22:15] WILL: So, how’s work? 工作还顺利吗?
[22:18] Good. It’s fine. 很好
[22:20] You know, th-th-there’s some stuff out there. 挺好的 手头有一些剧目
[22:22] -WILL: Yeah? -Yeah. -是吗? -是的
[22:24] Did you, uh, get your next project? 你拿到新项目了吗?
[22:27] Well, I-I thought I had something, but, uh… 我本来挺有把握的 但是…
[22:32] it just went away. (soft laugh) 到嘴的鸭子飞了
[22:37] So…
[22:39] Will, I’m gonna need to, um… 那个 我需要…
[22:41] Oh no… 不是吧
[22:44] -God… -You know, I-I-I really did not -你知道 我…
[22:46] want this to become -老天 我不想总来麻烦你的
[22:48] a regular thing, but I am strapped. -但我走投无路了 -爸爸…
[22:50] -Dad… -Honey, I am so… 亲爱的 我距离成功就差那么一点
[22:53] -close on a few things. -Yeah, that’s what you said last time. 是啊 你上次也是这么说的
[22:57] -How long have you lived here? -Twenty-eight years. -你住在这里多久了? -28年
[23:00] But not always by yourself. 但不总是一个人吧
[23:03] -You’ve been alone for 28 years? -Shh… 你一个人生活了28年?
[23:06] Alone isn’t so bad. I like alone. 一个人没那么糟 我喜欢一个人
[23:09] Give me that smaller pick. 把那把小的给我
[23:15] My father was a Charles. I-I’m a Junior. 我爸爸也叫查尔斯 我是小查尔斯
[23:18] It was the most consistent refrain of my childhood 我童年时 听到的最多的评价就是
[23:21] was how much I was like him. 我有多像他
[23:24] And I really was. 事实也确实如此
[23:26] We were both right-handed, 我们都是右撇子
[23:27] but we used scissors with our left hand. 但我们都用左手拿剪刀
[23:30] We could both pick up just about any instrument 我们都可以随便挑一件乐器
[23:33] and play it by ear. 不看乐谱就能演奏
[23:34] But give us… 但是给我们一道简单的代数题?
[23:36] basic algebra? Forget about it. 这辈子都解不出来
[23:39] He turned gray at 47, 他47岁开始有白头发
[23:40] white at 58, and, hm? 58岁全白了 你看我就知道了
[23:45] People liked my father. 人们喜欢我父亲
[23:48] They meant it as a compliment… 他们说我像他是一种夸奖
[23:50] when they said I was like him, but… 但是…
[23:54] he was awful to my mother. Awful. 他对我母亲很差 很差
[23:58] He tried to make her feel… 他试图打压她
[24:00] small. He seemed to get… pleasure out of it, 这对他而言仿佛是一种乐趣
[24:04] making her feel silly. 让她觉得自己很傻
[24:07] Making her feel unsure of herself. 怀疑自己
[24:12] -(clicking) -So, at a certain point… 所以
[24:15] I thought, well, 某一刻
[24:17] we use scissors the same way, 我忍不住会想 “我们拿剪刀的方式一样”
[24:19] and we can play any instrument the same way. “我们演奏乐器的方式一样”
[24:21] Odds are… “有没有可能…”
[24:24] Alone isn’t so bad. “孤独并没有那么糟”
[24:27] OLIVER: Obviously, it’s… 显然
[24:30] mortifying… 这是一件丢人的事
[24:32] coming to you like this. I’m… 厚着脸皮来找你
[24:37] revolted at myself. 我也厌恶我自己
[24:41] But, I… 但是
[24:42] I can’t get any work, you know? 我找不到工作 你知道吗?
[24:44] I mean, this is– it’s been years now. 已经好几年了
[24:46] And so, I just– 所以 我只是…
[24:48] I need a little help from someone– 我需要别人帮我一把
[24:50] You have to sell the apartment. -你得把那个公寓卖了
[24:51] -I can’t do that. -Dad, -我不能!
[24:53] you cannot keep living like this. -爸爸 你不能继续过那种生活了
[24:54] It’s all I have. It’s who I am. -我只有那个公寓了 那是我的全部
[25:00] Yeah, well, obviously, it makes me very sad to hear that. 好吧 显然 听到你这么说我很难过
[25:06] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[25:08] Willy, I’m so sorry. 威尔
[25:12] For so many things. 我为很多事感到抱歉
[25:15] But, it is just a rough patch, honey, and I just– 但我只是经历了一段低谷期 儿子 我只是…
[25:18] -If someone would just– -WILL: Stop, stop, stop, stop. -如果有人能… -别说了
[25:22] I can’t. Not again. 我做不到 这次不行了
[25:32] Well, I… 那 我…
[25:34] I-I certainly appreciate, um… 我很感谢你为我做的一切
[25:38] you know, everything that you have done,
[25:40] and-and-and don’t worry. This is just a… 别担心 这只是…
[25:45] it’s a rocky moment, -一时的困难 我会没事的
[25:46] -that’s all. I’ll be fine. -Dad. Stay for Sunday dinner. -爸爸 留下来吃晚饭吧
[25:48] No, no, no. I re– I do actually have to get back. 不用了 我得回去了
[25:52] I do. So, you know… 真的 你知道
[25:54] gotta dig in. Nose to the grindstone, right? 得继续努力了 埋头苦干 对吗?
[25:59] Can I have my coat? Please? 能帮我拿一下外套吗?
[26:03] It’s my aunt’s apartment. 这是我姨妈的公寓
[26:05] She asked me to redo it for her. 她让我帮她重新装修
[26:07] You can see how well that’s going. 你也看到了 不太顺利
[26:10] It’s the first time I’ve been alone in, like… 这是我第一次独自生活
[26:13] ever.
[26:15] I tend to make packs wherever I go. 不管我去到哪里 我都喜欢拉帮结派
[26:18] When I was a kid, I had my Hardy Boys pack. 小时候 我有一个哈迪男孩帮
[26:20] That’s too old a reference for you. 这个乐队火的时候 你还没出生吧
[26:23] We were being old school calling ourselves that. 我们走的复古风 所以叫这个名字
[26:26] Anyway, me and my Hardy Boys… 总之 我和我的哈迪男孩帮…
[26:29] Well, there were four of us, and two were actual boys, by the way. 我们一共有四个人 其中两个是男孩
[26:33] We would get into solving mysteries around 我们沉迷于破解我们住宅楼的各种谜团
[26:37] the complex that we all lived in.
[26:39] So, this stuff is not new to you. 所以 这种事对你来说不新鲜了
[26:42] I mean, those were made-up mysteries. 那些都是编造的谜团
[26:46] At least, most were. 至少大部分是
[26:48] And your Hardy Boys, where are they now? 你的哈迪男孩们呢?他们现在在哪?
[26:52] Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的
[26:53] Maybe going at it alone is better. 也许做个独行侠更好
[26:59] Any luck with that? 打开了吗?
[27:01] -Oh, I’ve been in for a while. -(opens door) 打开有一阵子了
[27:03] Yes! Good job, Brazzos. 太好了 干得漂亮 布拉佐斯
[27:11] Alright. This is an A-line three bedroom. 好吧 这是A区三室公寓
[27:14] You take the living, dining, spare. 你负责客厅 餐厅 客房
[27:16] I’ll take the kitchen and the bedrooms on the side. 我负责厨房和这一侧的卧室
[27:18] Now, Bunny probably keeps her packages in a hutch 邦尼可能会把包裹放在橱柜或是餐具柜里
[27:21] -or a sideboard. -Brazzos, look at your hand. 布拉佐斯 看看你的手
[27:28] CHARLES: We have our first clue. 我们有了第一个线索
[27:30] And we stole it from a neighbor to get it! 我们从邻居家偷来的
[27:32] MABEL: Yeah. I know. I was there. 是啊 我知道
[27:34] You should open it. 我也在现场 你来打开吧
[27:37] I can’t tell if I want it to be nothing or… 我不知道我是希望一无所获
[27:40] for it to be something. 还是发现点什么
[27:54] What is it? 是什么?
[27:59] What kinda guy kills himself 什么样的人
[28:01] an hour after being desperate to get his hands… 自杀前一小时 还千方百计地想拿到
[28:06] on this? 这个? 你在哪? 我们有发现 这将调查… 推向了一个全新的方向
[29:42] Here’s a thing I don’t get. 有一件事我不明白
[29:44] People who worry about living in the big city 那些因为犯罪案件而不敢住在大城市的人
[29:46] because of all the crime.
[29:47] As any true crime aficionado will tell you, 但任何真实犯罪的发烧友都会告诉你
[29:51] it’s the boondocks you need to worry about. 你应该担心的是偏远地区
[29:55] Nailed it. 完美
[29:56] I don’t know. It-it-it’s so PBSy. 我不知道 太PBS了
[29:59] Like a Ken Burns documentary in the history of boredom. 就像肯·伯恩斯拍的历史纪录片一样无聊
[30:02] -Maybe Mabel should give it a try. -I’d rather die. -也许梅布可以试试 -我宁愿去死
[30:05] And now, he’s giving away my part. 他把我的角色送人了
[30:06] So tomorrow, we lay out a timeline. 那明天我们来布局一个时间线
[30:09] I have maps and I have full blueprints 我有地图
[30:11] of each floor of the Arconia. 我有阿卡尼亚公寓每层楼的设计图纸
[30:13] Oh. You fancy. 厉害啊
[30:15] Hey, did you guys hear about that mysterious death 你们听说了昨晚公园发生的
[30:17] in the Park last night? 那起离奇死亡吗?
[30:19] We could multitask a little bit. 我们可以一心两用
[30:21] Silo out a second investigation, 开展第二个独立调查
[30:23] -do a second podcast. -CHARLES: No. 再做一个播客节目
[30:25] We need to focus. Only murders in the building. 不行 我们得集中精力 大楼里唯一的谋杀案
[30:29] “Only murders in the building.” 《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》
[30:32] CHARLES: Welcome to… 欢迎收听《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》
[30:33] Only Murders In The Building.
[30:36] A true crime podcast. 一档真实犯罪播客节目
[30:38] I’m your host, 我是你们的主持人查尔斯·海登·萨维奇
[30:40] Charles-Haden Savage.
[30:45] -For right now. -(elevator dings) 暂时是
[30:51] Hey. How’s it going? 嘿 你还好吗?
[30:53] Oh, good. All good. You? 挺好的 一切都好 你呢?
[30:54] Good. 我也挺好
[30:56] You know, sometimes I can smell that omelet you make. 有时我能闻到你做的煎蛋的味道
[30:59] Oh! Sorry. Next time, I’ll turn the fan on. 抱歉 下次我会把风扇打开
[31:02] No. I like it. 不用
[31:04] Reminds me of Lucy. 我喜欢那味道 让我想起了露西
[31:07] It was her favorite, right? 她是你的最爱 对吗?
[31:09] Have you heard from her? 你有她的消息吗?
[31:11] Here– Uh, here and there. 偶尔吧
[31:14] Well, tell her hi for me next time. 好吧 下次替我问候她
[31:18] CHARLES: A great true crime mystery unpeels itself 一个优秀的真实犯罪谜团要像洋葱一样
[31:21] -like an onion. -(door shuts) 层层剥离真相
[31:24] OLIVER: First the crime, then the characters, 先要有犯罪案 然后是角色
[31:27] and then their secrets. 再然后是… 最后通知 他们的秘密
[31:31] MABEL: The secrets are the fun part. 秘密是最有趣的部分
[31:34] Who is telling the truth? 谁说的是真话?谁在撒谎?
[31:36] Who is lying? What are they hiding? 他们在隐瞒什么?
[31:40] CHARLES: Because, let’s be honest. 因为 承认吧
[31:42] Sometimes it’s easier to figure out someone else’s secret 有时窥探别人的秘密很容易
[31:47] than it is to deal with your own. 而自己的秘密则要棘手很多 我的哈迪男孩们
公寓大楼里的谋杀案

文章导航

Previous Post: 童话镇(Once Upon a Time)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(Only Murders in the Building)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

公寓大楼里的谋杀案(Only Murders in the Building)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号