时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | OLIVER: Don’t all true crime podcasters | |
[00:03] | wish they were on the case from the start? | |
[00:05] | -Found someone dead. -CHARLES: What? | 我们发现有人死亡 |
[00:06] | LESTER: They offed themselves. | -什么? -好像是自杀的 |
[00:07] | OLIVER: It’s that guy from the elevator! | 是电梯里那个男人! |
[00:09] | Tim Kono. With a K. | 蒂姆·科诺 科学的科 |
[00:11] | CHARLES: What kinda guy kills himself | 什么样的人 |
[00:12] | an hour after being desperate | 会在迫不及待想拿到这个一小时后自杀? |
[00:14] | to get his hands on this? | |
[00:15] | Now, the only thing that matters | 现在唯一重要的是 |
[00:16] | is that there’s a killer on the loose, | 有个杀手逍遥法外 |
[00:18] | and he could be living in our building. | 他可能就住在我们大楼里 |
[00:20] | My father was a Charles. I’m a junior. | 我爸爸也叫查尔斯 我是小查尔斯 |
[00:22] | -Are you? -I’m Brazzos. (laughs) | -你不是那个… -我是布拉佐斯 |
[00:24] | MABEL: Me and my Hardy Boys, | 我和我的哈迪男孩帮沉迷于破解 |
[00:26] | we would get into solving mysteries | |
[00:27] | -around the complex. -CHARLES: And your Hardy Boys, | 我们住宅楼的各种谜团 |
[00:30] | where are they now? | 你的哈迪男孩们呢?他们现在在哪? 我的哈迪男孩 |
[00:44] | Looks like you arrested the wrong guy, Detective. | 警探 你好像抓错人了 |
[00:47] | Spare me the innocent act, Zeus. | 少跟我装无辜 宙斯 |
[00:50] | I got you dead-to-rights. | 你被我逮个正着 |
[00:52] | And I got 20 eyewitnesses who say | 我有20个目击证人可以证明 |
[00:55] | I was at my niece’s baptism last night. | 我昨晚参加了我侄女的受洗仪式 |
[00:58] | (emotionally) It was a beautiful service. | 那个仪式非常美 |
[01:02] | Only wish my mother was alive to see it. | 真希望我妈妈能活着看到这一幕 |
[01:04] | Your lies might fool some people, Zeus, but not me. | 你的谎言也许能骗过一些人 宙斯 但你骗不了我 |
[01:09] | I’m not some dumb cop you see on TV. | 我不是你在电视上看到的那种蠢警察 |
[01:11] | I’m not Kojak. | 我不是科杰克 |
[01:13] | I’m not Tubbs. | 我不是塔布斯 |
[01:16] | I’m Brazzos. | 我是布拉佐斯 |
[01:22] | (on computer): This sends the investigation | 这将调查推向了一个全新的方向 |
[01:24] | into a whole new direction. | |
[01:26] | By the way, I’m not calling you Zeus anymore. | 对了 我不会再叫你宙斯 |
[01:30] | That’s your street name. | 这是你的街头诨名 |
[01:32] | I don’t call anyone by their street name. | 我不会叫别人的诨名 |
[01:34] | I call you by your real name… | 我叫你的真名 |
[01:38] | Mario Furstenberg. | 马里奥·福斯滕伯格 |
[01:41] | Oh, you think you’re so special because you had a rough dad. | 怎么?你以为你有个严厉的爹 就很特别吗? |
[01:44] | Let me tell you a little bit about my dad. | 让我来给你讲讲我的父亲 |
[01:48] | It was the most constant refrain | 我童年时 听到的最多的评价就是 |
[01:51] | of my childhood. How much I was like him. | 我有多像他 |
[01:54] | “You’re the spitting image of your father.” | “你跟你爸爸简直一个模子刻出来的” |
[01:56] | And I was. | 事实也确实如此 |
[01:58] | We were both right-handed, but we used scissors with our left hand. | 我们都是右撇子 但我们都用左手拿剪刀 |
[02:01] | We could both pick up any instrument, | 我们都可以随便挑一件乐器 |
[02:04] | just play it by ear. | 不看乐谱就能演奏 |
[02:08] | But ask us to do basic algebra? | 但是给我们一道简单的代数题? |
[02:10] | Forget about it. | 这辈子都解不出来 |
[02:13] | But you know, people meant it as a compliment | 但是 |
[02:17] | when they said I was like my father. | 你知道 人们说我像他是一种夸奖 |
[02:20] | But he was awful to my mother. | 但他对我母亲很差 |
[02:22] | -He liked to make her feel small. -The fuck? | -他试图打压她 -搞什么? |
[02:26] | Make her feel silly. | 让她觉得自己很傻 怀疑自己… |
[02:28] | -Make her unsu– -(click, stops video) | 第二集 《蒂姆·科诺是谁?》 |
[03:25] | CHARLES: Every person is a mystery, | “每个人都是一个谜” |
[03:27] | but to care about a murder mystery, | “但是要解开谋杀案之谜” |
[03:29] | you need to care about the person who was murdered. | “你要把目光投向那个被谋杀的人” |
[03:32] | -Who is Tim Kono? -(elevator dings) | “蒂姆·科诺是谁?” |
[03:34] | We know he lived on the ninth floor | 我们知道他住在纽约市阿卡尼亚公寓9楼 |
[03:36] | of the Arconia in New York City. | |
[03:38] | We know he had a mailbox. | 我们知道他有个信箱 |
[03:40] | We know he got manicures, or perhaps he just had | 我们知道他会做美甲 |
[03:43] | naturally pleasing nail beds. | 或者 也许他天生就有令人羡慕的指甲床 |
[03:45] | -This is terrible. -Oh, I know. | -这太烂了 -我知道 |
[03:47] | I literally feel myself aging when I listen to you. | 我觉得听你说话我都开始衰老了 |
[03:50] | It’s your writing! I mean, you don’t know anything about the guy, | 是你写的稿子有问题 |
[03:52] | so you’re just saying the obvious. | 你对这个男人一无所知 所以你就写了些显而易见的事 |
[03:53] | (gasps) It’s so hot in here. | 这里怎么这么热啊? |
[03:55] | “He was some sort of mixed Asian, | “他是亚洲混血” |
[03:57] | “Japanese, Korean, or Chinese, | -“日本人 韩国人或是中国人” -对 |
[03:59] | maybe Indonesian?” | “也许是印尼人” |
[04:00] | Look, I am trying to target | 我想把听众群扩大至整个大陆 |
[04:01] | an entire continent here. | |
[04:03] | That’s four billion potential listeners. | 那可是四十亿潜在的听众 |
[04:05] | -Ah, you’re welcome. -So hot in here. | 不客气 |
[04:07] | Do we have to do this in a closet? | 这里太热了 我们一定要在衣柜里做这事吗? |
[04:08] | (laughs) Well, now you sound like Patti LuPone. | 你听上去像是帕蒂·鲁普恩一样 |
[04:10] | No, no. The acoustics are better. | 不行 这里的音响效果更好 |
[04:12] | And trust me, you need acoustics. | 相信我 你需要音响效果 |
[04:14] | (muffled): Give me one more read. Come on. | 再给我念一遍 快点 |
[04:15] | And have lots of fun with it. | 这次别那么死气沉沉的 请保持安静! 录音中 |
[04:17] | CHARLES: I’m about to pass out! | 我快晕过去了 |
[04:19] | Oh! How did you get here? | 老天 -你怎么进来的? |
[04:21] | -It was open. -I don’t lock my door. | -门没锁 我不锁门的 |
[04:23] | -Never have. -That’s insane. | 从来不锁 -真是疯了 -都是邻居嘛 |
[04:25] | -Neighborly. -MABEL: I mean, a murderer | 那个谋杀犯可能就住在这楼里 |
[04:26] | probably lives in the building, | |
[04:28] | but I guess old white guys are only afraid of | 但我猜老年白男只害怕两件事 |
[04:30] | colon cancer and societal change. | 结肠癌和社会变迁 |
[04:32] | Sad. | 真可悲 |
[04:34] | A murderer doesn’t probably live in the building. | 那个谋杀犯不是“可能”住在这楼里 |
[04:36] | A murderer definitely lives in the building! | 是绝对住在这楼里 |
[04:38] | Lester checked all the security footage, | 莱斯特查看了所有的监控录像 |
[04:40] | and no one unknown to him came in or out | 蒂姆被杀那段时间没有任何面生的人进出 |
[04:42] | during the hours around Tim’s murder. | |
[04:44] | Isn’t that great? For the podcast? | 这不是很好的播客素材吗? |
[04:46] | So, Mabel, tell us. | 所以 梅布 告诉我们 |
[04:47] | Did you learn anything from the online world of Tim Kono? | 你在蒂姆·科诺的线上世界 有什么发现吗? |
[04:51] | He didn’t post much in his online world. | 他不怎么更新他的“线上世界” |
[04:54] | He seems to have had a really sad, quiet life. | 他生前似乎过着一种悲伤而安静的生活 |
[04:57] | You checked all the websites? | 你查过所有网站了吗? |
[04:59] | Yep. All the websites. | 是的 所有网站 |
[05:01] | Well, we’ve exhausted the internet. | 好吧 我们穷尽了互联网 |
[05:03] | Oh! Before I forget, | 噢!趁我还没忘 |
[05:04] | we should keep all our evidence in one place, | 我们应该把所有证据集中到一个地方 |
[05:06] | so I should probably hang onto that engagement ring. | 所以还是由我保管那个订婚戒指吧 |
[05:08] | Why do you get to hang onto it? | 为什么由你保管? |
[05:11] | Don’t you trust me, Brazzos? | 你不相信我吗 布拉佐斯? |
[05:13] | It’s our biggest clue. We lose that, we’ve got nothing. | 那是我们最重要的线索 要是丢了 我们就什么都没了 |
[05:16] | It’s at my apartment. I’ll give it to you later. | 在我的房间里 我晚点拿给你 |
[05:18] | OLIVER: Okay, guys, I-I need you two to hear me. | 好吧 各位 我需要你们听我说 |
[05:21] | Our podcast is never going to pop | 我们的播客要想脱颖而出 |
[05:24] | until we know who is Tim Kono. | 我们得知道 “蒂姆·科诺是谁?” |
[05:27] | Who was Tim Kono? | “蒂姆·科诺曾经是谁?” |
[05:29] | Yeah, well, I’ve already named the episode Who Is Tim Kono, | 对 可我已经给播客起了名字 |
[05:32] | -so it’s… -Wait a minute! | “蒂姆·科诺是谁?” 所以… |
[05:34] | -When did we finish episode one? -OLIVER: Dude, | 等下 我们什么时候完成第一集了? |
[05:36] | it’s called a work in progress! | 伙计 这叫“进展中的工作” |
[05:38] | Look, every great episode two | 听着 |
[05:40] | always makes you care deeply for the victim. | 每一个优秀的第二集 总是会让你的心为受害人所牵动 |
[05:42] | CHARLES: Ah, that’s true. | 这是真的 |
[05:43] | I’ve fallen in love with so many dead people. | 我爱上过很多死人 |
[05:45] | You either make them sympathetic | 他们要么让你心生同情 要么觉得性感 |
[05:47] | or sexy or interesting, none of which | 或是有趣 -我对蒂姆·科诺没有上述感受 |
[05:49] | -I feel for Tim Kono, so. -Look, | 所以… -听我说 |
[05:50] | someone in this building had to have known him. | 这大楼里肯定有人认识他 |
[05:53] | We find that one person, | 我们只要找到那个人 |
[05:55] | -and all this cracks open. -OLIVER: Mm-hmm. | 一切就迎刃而解了 |
[05:56] | -(elevator dings) -TIM: Back off, Mabel. | 走开 梅布 |
[05:58] | You can’t disappear for 10 years, | 你不能消失十年 |
[06:00] | and then show up and start dragging up | 然后突然出现 |
[06:02] | a bunch of shit from when we were kids. | 又提起我们小时候的烂事 |
[06:04] | MABEL: Oscar’s getting out, Tim. | 奥斯卡要出狱了 蒂姆 |
[06:05] | You can make things right. | 你可以做出弥补 |
[06:07] | You know what happened that night. | 你知道那晚发生了什么 |
[06:08] | You didn’t even say anything. | 你却什么都没说 |
[06:09] | Look, if this is all you came back for… | 听着 如果你回来就是为了这个… |
[06:12] | I don’t want to think about back then. | 我不愿再想起过去的事 |
[06:15] | I’m a different person now. | 我跟以前不一样了 |
[06:17] | Jesus. We are different. | 我的天 我们确实不一样 |
[06:20] | And I don’t need people like you in my life. | 我的人生中不需要你这种人 |
[06:22] | Fine. Good. So… | 好啊 很好 |
[06:25] | if you see me ’round the building, act like you don’t know me | 那么 如果你在大楼里看见我 就假装不认识我吧 |
[06:27] | because you don’t. | 因为你确实不认识 |
[06:28] | Happily. Fuck you. | 乐意之至 你去死吧 |
[06:33] | What if Tim was a dick? | 如果蒂姆是个混蛋呢? |
[06:35] | Hm. That’s a definite angle. | 这也是一个角度 |
[06:38] | I mean, I wouldn’t want him to be dickier | 但我不希望他比《办公室》里的 |
[06:40] | than Steve Carell in The Office. | 史蒂夫·卡瑞尔还坏 |
[06:41] | I-I’d still care if Steve Carell in The Office got murdered. | 如果《办公室》里的史蒂夫·卡瑞尔 被谋杀了 我还是会难受的 |
[06:44] | Or would I? | 我会吗?想想…想象一下那个画面 |
[06:46] | Thinking, thinking, visualizing. | |
[06:48] | -This is tough. -We need to find someone who knew him. | -这太难了 -我们得找到一个认识他的人 |
[06:49] | (sighs) Here’s an idea. | 好吧 我有个想法 |
[06:52] | It’s a long shot, but they’re holding a memorial for Tim Kono | 虽然希望渺茫 但他们要为蒂姆·科诺 举行一个追悼会 |
[06:55] | in the lobby in 10 minutes. | 十分钟后在大堂 缅怀蒂姆·科诺 |
[06:58] | Maybe we learn something there. | 也许我们会在那儿有所发现 |
[07:04] | God, she’s good. | 天啊 她真厉害 |
[07:11] | CHARLES: Wow. Good turnout. | 哇 人好多 |
[07:13] | I don’t know any of these people. | 这些人我一个都不认识 |
[07:16] | Oh my god, there’s food! Fantastic! | 我对天 有食物 太好了! |
[07:19] | No sneeze guard, no thank you. | 没有护罩 还是不要了 谢谢 |
[07:20] | Might as well lick the fingers of every person in the building. | 你还不如去把楼里所有人的手指舔个遍呢 |
[07:22] | Teddy Dimas lives on six. | 泰迪·迪马斯 |
[07:25] | Owns Dimas’ Delis. | 住6楼 是迪马斯熟食店的老板 |
[07:26] | Great guy, great dips. | 人很好 蘸料很美味 |
[07:28] | Deaf son. Mm! | 儿子是聋子 |
[07:30] | Oh my god. Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[07:33] | Mm! You know, this is all I eat. | 你知道我只吃这个 |
[07:34] | Dips for dinner. | 蘸酱当晚饭 |
[07:35] | I bet I have not had a regular entrée for years. | 我敢说我有好几年 没吃过正经的主菜了 |
[07:39] | Granted, I’ve lost 14 pounds and a significant amount of hair, | 当然 我瘦了6.4公斤 掉了很多头发 |
[07:41] | but it’s totally worth it. | 但绝对值得 |
[07:43] | I’m gonna go sit down. | 我去找个地方坐下了 |
[07:45] | Why the fuck is everyone standing? | 大家怎么都站着? |
[07:48] | You see these chairs? What do you think they might be for? | 看到那些椅子了吗? |
[07:51] | -(guests murmuring) -Come on! Come on! | 你们觉得是摆在那做什么的? 快点 |
[07:55] | This won’t take long unless you make it take long! | 大家配合一下 不会耽误你们太久的 |
[08:01] | -Now– -Uh, Bunny, if I may. | -好的… -邦尼 我能说两句吗? |
[08:03] | Oh Jesus. | 老天 |
[08:04] | I’m Dr. Grover Stanley, and I’m sure | 我是格洛弗·斯坦利医生 |
[08:06] | we’re all grieving the loss of Tim Kono. | 我相信我们都对蒂姆·科诺的离去很悲痛 |
[08:08] | If-if you need to talk privately about Tim or whatever, | 如果你们想私下里聊聊蒂姆或是什么 |
[08:12] | -I live on six, and I take Venmo. -(murmuring) | 我住在6楼 支持手机支付 |
[08:15] | Ooh. A therapist is always a fun suspect. | 心理医生通常都是很有趣的嫌疑人 |
[08:17] | Plus, he’s desperate. Always good. | 而且 他很急切 这就更可疑了 |
[08:20] | BUNNY: Due to the shocking nature of this incident, | 鉴于这次事件过于震撼 |
[08:23] | I’m told we need to do this… | 上面通知我 |
[08:26] | for some bullshit insurance purposes. | 我们要举办一次追悼会 为了什么狗屁保险的目的 |
[08:30] | The family’s in Japan, | 他的家人在日本 |
[08:31] | where the body is already being flown, | 遗体已经运过去了 |
[08:33] | so… um, does anybody have anything | 所以 |
[08:36] | they would like to share | 关于蒂姆·科诺 |
[08:38] | about Tim Kono? | 有谁想说点什么吗? |
[08:40] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[08:41] | Time for the killer to make himself known. | 凶手是时候登场了 |
[08:45] | (whispers) That was from my show. | 我在剧里的台词 |
[08:48] | BUNNY: A lovely memory? | 美好的回忆? |
[08:51] | -A kindness? -(yawns) | 友善的行为? |
[08:55] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[08:57] | -Yes. -Does this mean | 请说 这是不是意味着我们又可以用壁炉了? |
[08:59] | we get to use our fireplaces again? | 这是不是意味着我们又可以用壁炉了? |
[09:00] | Yeah, he was the guy with bad asthma, right? | 是啊 他是那个有严重哮喘的人 对吧? |
[09:03] | Since he’s dead, we should be able to use them now. | 既然他现在死了 我们应该可以用了吧 |
[09:05] | We can talk fireplaces at our next board meeting. | 我们可以在下次业主大会商讨壁炉的事 |
[09:08] | Wait, Tim was the reason we couldn’t use our fireplaces? | 等等 我们不能用壁炉是因为蒂姆? |
[09:11] | -I hated that guy. -NEIGHBOR: He ruined Christmas! | 我当时还讨厌过那个人 他毁了圣诞节 |
[09:14] | He once yelled at me. He once yelled at me | -对吧 各位? |
[09:15] | -for smoking outside! -BUNNY: Look, | -他吼过我一次 -他因为我在外面抽烟吼我 -听着! |
[09:17] | nobody liked him, but can we all just be grateful he’s gone? | 没有人喜欢他 但我们能不能对他的离去而心存感激呢? |
[09:20] | -Say something nice and move on! -Shit. | 说点好听的 然后继续生活 |
[09:23] | -Uh, excuse me. -(chair scraping) | -该死 -不好意思 |
[09:25] | That apartment is mine, hm? | 那间公寓要归我 |
[09:28] | I lived next to that miserable man | 我住在那个可怜的男人隔壁八年了 |
[09:30] | for eight years, and I need those extra rooms. | 我需要那几个额外房间 |
[09:33] | Well, yes, Ms. Idoko. | 是的 |
[09:34] | We have you down on the waiting list– | 艾多科小姐 我们已经把你加入了候补名单 |
[09:36] | Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! There is no waiting list. | 没有什么候补名单 |
[09:39] | The apartment is mine. | 那间公寓归我 |
[09:41] | Wouldn’t be the first New Yorker | 肯定不是第一个为了房产杀人的纽约客 |
[09:42] | to kill for good real estate. | |
[09:52] | CHARLES: Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[09:54] | Were you close with Tim? | 你跟蒂姆关系很好吗? |
[09:55] | And do you consent to being recorded? | 你同意我们录音吗? |
[09:57] | Just say anything to agree. | 随便说什么代表同意 |
[09:58] | -No, please. -Thanks, perfect. | -不同意 -谢谢 好极了 |
[10:01] | Last night… | 昨天晚上… |
[10:04] | Sorry. Last night my cat, Evelyn, died. | 抱歉 昨天晚上 我的猫艾芙琳死了 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry, I can’t– I don’t like doing this. | 对不起 我忍不住…我不喜欢这样 |
[10:09] | Time, please. Thank you. We’re gonna cut. | 暂停 谢谢 |
[10:11] | Um, I like the emotion. | 我们停一下 我喜欢你的情绪 |
[10:13] | Keep that, but I kinda need you to enunciate better. | 继续保持 但我需要你吐字再清楚些 |
[10:17] | -Do you have anything? -The crying is covering the dialogue. | -你有什么想说的吗? -哭戏盖过了对白 |
[10:20] | Oh, that’s a good– that’s a good note. Okay. So, try it again, | 说得好 好的 我们再来一次 |
[10:23] | and it’s kind of, in a weird way, | 从一个奇怪的角度看 |
[10:25] | an upbeat story. So just, when you’re ready, | 这算是一个乐观的故事 所以…你准备好就开始 |
[10:27] | and… action. | 好的…开拍! |
[10:30] | My cat, | 我的猫 |
[10:31] | my beautiful Evelyn… | 我美丽的艾芙琳 |
[10:34] | she died last night. | 它昨晚死了 |
[10:37] | -Your cat? -Mm-hmm. | 你的猫? |
[10:39] | NEIGHBOR: Howard? | 霍华德?你刚说艾芙琳死了? |
[10:40] | Did you say Evelyn died? | |
[10:41] | -Yes. Last night. -(neighbor gasps) | 是的 |
[10:43] | -Oh… -(Howard crying) | 昨天晚上 |
[10:45] | What’s wrong, Howard? | 怎么了 霍华德? |
[10:47] | -(murmuring) -Evelyn died. | 艾芙琳死了 |
[10:48] | The sweet blond tabby who used to come | 那只漂亮的金色虎斑猫 |
[10:50] | visiting through all the window boxes. | 它过去经常在窗台花箱里溜达 |
[10:52] | Evelyn? Oh no! She died? | -艾芙琳?噢 不!它死了? -死了 |
[10:55] | Yes! Evelyn is dead! | 是的!艾芙琳死了! -太可惜了 -我刚给它买了有机猫草 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I’m sure we’re all grieving the death of our dear Evelyn, | 是的 我相信我们都对 亲爱的艾芙琳的离去深感悲痛 |
[11:03] | and just a quick reminder. | 快速提醒一下 |
[11:04] | I live on six and Venmo. | 我住在6楼 支持手机支付 |
[11:08] | Maybe we should make a podcast about Evelyn. | 也许我们应该做一个 关于艾芙琳的播客节目 噢 真是太可怕了 |
[11:16] | (singing) Dips for dinner. | 蘸酱当晚饭 我是快乐的蘸酱人 |
[11:20] | So, our victim is less likable than a dead cat. | 所以我们的受害人 还不如一只死去的猫招人喜欢 |
[11:22] | Hey, you know what? I think we should talk to Ursula. | 嘿 知道吗? 我觉得我们应该找乌苏拉谈谈 |
[11:25] | -The sea witch? -No, no, no. The building manager. | -那个海女巫? -不 是大楼管理员 |
[11:27] | If anyone has information on Tim, she does. | 如果谁有蒂姆的信息 一定非她莫属 |
[11:30] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 我能跟你聊两句吗? |
[11:31] | -Can I speak with you? -Of course, Bun Bun. | 当然了 邦邦 |
[11:36] | First of all, let me say, you look fantastic. | 首先 我要说 你看上去美极了 |
[11:39] | You gotta give me the name of your guy. | 你得把你的整形医生的联系方式给我 |
[11:41] | You look like a damn kid. | 因为你看上去像个孩子 |
[11:43] | Mm. Your building fees are eight months past due. | 你的物业费逾期八个月了 |
[11:46] | This is your final notice before the board will be forced | 这是业委会被迫采取严厉措施前 |
[11:48] | to take drastic actions. | 最后一次通知你 |
[11:50] | I-B-Bunny, w-we’re friends, and– | -听着 邦尼 |
[11:52] | That’s why I’m using a friendly tone. | 我们是朋友… -所以我才这么客气 |
[11:54] | Don’t fuck with me, OIiver. | 别搞我 奥利弗 |
[11:56] | Mm, I can’t think of anything less pleasant. | 我想不出有什么比这更令人不快的事了 |
[11:59] | That makes two of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[12:05] | I didn’t cry that much when my mother died. | 我妈去世的时候 我都没哭成那样 |
[12:10] | Is that true, or are you lying? | 真的吗?还是你在撒谎? |
[12:12] | Why would I lie about something like that? | 我为什么要撒这种谎? |
[12:17] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do right now… | 我不知道我现在该做什么了 |
[12:21] | I’m totally migraining. | 我头疼得厉害 |
[12:23] | You guys meet the sea witch without me. | 你们俩去见海女巫吧 不用带上我了 |
[12:30] | -What did you say to her? -Just making conversation. | 你跟她说什么了? |
[12:33] | Mm. Not your thing. | 就是闲聊 你不擅长闲聊 |
[12:36] | Grab those, won’t you? (sighs) | 帮我拿一些 好吗? |
[12:40] | And that tray, too. | 还有那个托盘 |
[13:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:18] | I’m not sure why I’m doing this. | 我不知道我为什么要录这个 |
[13:21] | Maybe it’s because nobody gave a shit about Tim, | 也许是因为没人在乎蒂姆 |
[13:24] | and I want something on record in case… | 我想记录下一些东西 以防万一… |
[13:35] | Who is Tim Kono? | 蒂姆·科诺是谁? |
[13:38] | Who was? | 蒂姆·科诺曾经是谁? |
[13:51] | I met him here, at the Arconia, when we were 10. | 我是在阿卡尼亚公寓认识他的 那时我们十岁 |
[13:56] | I interrupted a game he had to play every day. | 我打断了他每天都要玩的游戏 |
[14:00] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[14:01] | I know everyone who lives in this building. | 我认识所有住在这楼里的人 |
[14:04] | I don’t live in this building. My aunt does. | 我不住在这楼里 我姨妈住这里 |
[14:07] | Salma Ramirez. | 萨尔玛·拉米雷兹 |
[14:10] | 12A. I like her. | 12E房间 我喜欢她 |
[14:13] | She gives out whole candy bars on Halloween. | 万圣节的时候 她会给我们整条糖块 |
[14:15] | I live on Long Island where they give out | 我住在长岛 |
[14:17] | loose cigarettes and lighters. | 他们会给小孩散装烟和打火机 |
[14:19] | Yeah. You look pretty poor. | 是啊 你看上去很穷 |
[14:22] | MABEL: It’s true Tim didn’t get along with a lot of people. | 蒂姆跟很多人都相处不好 这是事实 |
[14:27] | -What are you drawing? -The beach near my house. | 你在画什么? 我家附近的海滩 |
[14:31] | MABEL: He was direct, but he never lied. | 他说话直接 但从不撒谎 |
[14:34] | It’s not very good. | 画得不太好 |
[14:36] | MABEL: Maybe that’s why I liked him. | 也许这就是我喜欢他的原因 |
[14:39] | You reading that? | 你在看这本书? |
[14:40] | No. I’m too poor to read. | 没有 我太穷了看不懂书 |
[14:44] | It’s about two brothers who solve crimes in Bayport, | 《哈迪男孩 失踪的好友》 |
[14:47] | where I live. | 这本书讲的是两兄弟在我的家乡倍波特 破案的故事 |
[14:48] | It’s a whole series. | 有一整套 |
[14:51] | They’re cool, even though they’re old. | 他们很酷 虽然他们年纪很大 |
[14:54] | MABEL: We’d spend a few weeks together | 每年寒暑假我姨妈叫我过来小住时 |
[14:56] | every summer and winter break | |
[14:57] | when my aunt would let me stay with her, | 我们都会一起待上几个星期 |
[15:00] | and I could pretend I lived in the Arconia. | 我可以假装自己住在阿卡尼亚 |
[15:02] | And we could be the Hardy Boys… | 我们可以当一把哈迪男孩 |
[15:06] | solving mysteries we’d make up around Tim’s apartment. | 破解我们编造的关于蒂姆公寓的谜团 《哈迪男孩 鲸鱼纹身之谜》 |
[15:20] | For years, it was just me and Tim. | 之后的很多年 就只有我和蒂姆 |
[15:25] | Until we met Oscar and Zoe. | 直到我们遇见奥斯卡和佐伊 |
[15:28] | Oscar was the super’s kid. | 奥斯卡是大楼管理员的孩子 |
[15:30] | Zoe got Oscar to copy his dad’s keys | 佐伊让奥斯卡配了他爸的钥匙 |
[15:32] | so we could “Hardy Boy” in any apartment we wanted | 这样我们就能随心所欲地 在房主不在时潜入任何一间公寓 |
[15:35] | -when the owners were out of town. -(keys jingling) | 玩哈迪男孩的探案游戏 |
[15:38] | Zoe’s family had the whole 11th floor, | 整个11楼都是佐伊家的 |
[15:40] | -but that wasn’t enough for her. -ZOE: Yes! | 但她还不满足 太好了!一整个药箱 |
[15:42] | Full meds cabinet. We are camping here tonight, kids! | 我们今晚在这儿露营 孩子们 |
[15:46] | -MABEL: Zoe was the life of the party. -Jackpot! | 佐伊是派对的灵魂 中大奖了! |
[15:51] | -Here, take this, baby. -MABEL: But sometimes, | 给 拿着 宝贝 |
[15:53] | she took things too far. | 但有时她太出格了 |
[15:56] | It was fun, mostly. | 大部分时候充满了乐趣… |
[15:58] | Until the end. | 直到最终的结局 |
[16:07] | Okay, remember. Ursula always had a side hustle she’s working, | 好了 记住 乌苏拉总有一些 奇奇怪怪的兼职 |
[16:10] | so try not to sign up for any kind of subscription box, timeshare, | 所以不要报名任何订阅盒 |
[16:13] | or complimentary mammogram. | 时间共享或是乳房X光检查 |
[16:15] | They’re incredibly difficult to cancel. | 这些东西要取消很难 |
[16:17] | I thought her name was Aurora. | 我以为她叫欧若拉 |
[16:20] | How do you not know anyone? | 你是怎么做到谁都不认识的? |
[16:22] | So-so-so you put “Aurora” | 你给圣诞节小费时 |
[16:24] | on her envelope when you tip at Christmas? | 会在她的信封上写“欧若拉”吗? |
[16:26] | -I don’t tip. -(gasps) What? | -我不给小费 -什么? |
[16:28] | I think it’s elitist. | 我认为这种做法太精英主义 |
[16:29] | I send out autographed photos instead. | 我会寄签名照 |
[16:32] | Mm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | You know what? I think you should stay upstairs. | 你知道吗?我觉得你应该待在楼上 |
[16:36] | -Why? -Because I’m starting to think | 为什么? |
[16:38] | that people like you less than Tim Kono. | 因为我开始觉得相比蒂姆·科诺 大家更不喜欢你 |
[16:46] | Ursula! My beloved. Even from here, | 乌苏拉 |
[16:49] | you smell like a field of lavender and French fries. | 亲爱的 我在这里都闻到了你身上 |
[16:52] | URSULA: (laughs) My two favorite things. | 像薰衣草花田和薯条一样美妙的香气 我最爱的两样东西 |
[16:54] | What brings your skinny ass down here? | 什么风把你这个小瘦猴吹下来了? |
[16:56] | Well, I just, you know, I didn’t see you | 我只是 你知道… |
[16:58] | at the memorial for Tim Kono, | 我在蒂姆·科诺的追悼会上没看见你 |
[16:59] | and I just thought I’d check in. | 我就想着来看看 |
[17:01] | -It was such a tragedy. -Is it? Really? | 真是个悲剧 是吗?真的吗? |
[17:04] | Dude didn’t wanna be at the party anymore, so he left. | 那哥们不想活了 就自我了结了 |
[17:07] | Do you know how many complaints I got about him? | 你知道我收到过多少针对他的投诉吗? |
[17:12] | Gee, I’d… I’d love to take a peek at those. | 我的天 我想看一眼 |
[17:15] | Ursula! It’s me, | 乌苏拉 |
[17:17] | Charles-Haden Savage from 14. | 是我 14号房间的查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 |
[17:19] | -Is he with you? -No. No, no. | -他跟你一起的吗? -不是 |
[17:21] | I am. I see you have my pho– | 是的 你应该收到了我的照片… |
[17:23] | -Oh… -Yeah, it’s a real favorite. | 是啊 我可喜欢了 |
[17:25] | Can’t you tell? | 看不出来吗? |
[17:26] | Look, the reason I don’t tip is out of respect for you. | 我不给小费是出于对你的尊重 |
[17:29] | Please, don’t respect me so much, okay? | 拜托 别这么尊重我 好吗? |
[17:31] | OLIVER: Ursula, please, I-I would love | 乌苏拉 |
[17:33] | to look at those complaints about Tim Kono. | 拜托了 我真的很想看看那些对蒂姆·科诺的投诉 |
[17:36] | Can’t we work something out here? | 能通融一下吗? |
[17:39] | -Well, if you really want them… -(sloshing) | 既然你这么想要… 格特牛奶 |
[17:44] | -Gut Milk? -(Oliver sighs) | 格特牛奶? |
[17:46] | URSULA: It’s a beverage and a business. | 这是饮料 也是生意 |
[17:48] | First case is 250. Buy two, and I’ll throw in the file. | 一箱250块 买两箱 赠送投诉信 |
[17:51] | Buy three, | 买三箱 |
[17:52] | and I’ll fill you in on the stuff | 我会告诉你们没法写在纸面上的 |
[17:53] | that was too juicy to write down. | 更劲爆的八卦 |
[17:56] | -That seems steep. -(Oliver sighs) | 似乎有点贵了 |
[17:58] | Up to you. But after tomorrow, | 你们自己定 但过了明天 |
[18:00] | this… | 这些和关于那个人的一切就彻底没了 |
[18:02] | and everything else about that guy, | |
[18:04] | goes away forever. | |
[18:05] | -Why is that? -What’s tomorrow? | 为什么? 明天怎么了? |
[18:09] | CHARLES: They’re cleaning out Tim Kono’s apartment tomorrow, | 他们明天要清空蒂姆·科诺的公寓 |
[18:11] | so we’re gonna go down there and look around for clues | 所以我们要下去 在一切消失之前 |
[18:13] | before everything’s gone. You wanna come? | 找找线索 你要来吗? |
[18:16] | Do I wanna break into a dead guy’s apartment | 我想闯进一个死人的公寓 |
[18:18] | and go through all his shit? | 乱翻他的东西吗? |
[18:21] | Sounds like an afternoon. | 听上去是不错的消遣 |
[18:22] | Oh! Do you have that engagement ring? | 那个订婚戒指在你那吗? |
[18:24] | Yeah. It’s in my apartment. | 对 在我公寓里 |
[18:28] | -Do you appeal to anybody? -Not for years. | 有人喜欢你吗? 很多年没有了 |
[18:34] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 犯罪现场 禁止进入 |
[18:36] | Our one chance to get to know Tim Kono. | 我们了解蒂姆·科诺的唯一机会 |
[18:38] | OLIVER: Oh! That’s a nice high drama line. | 这是一句极富戏剧性的台词 |
[18:41] | -Okay, give me another. -Why? What was the matter with that one? | 好了 再说一次 刚才那条有什么问题吗? |
[18:43] | Nothing, it was perfect. It was just reeking of your years on CBS. | 没问题 很完美 只是散发着你在CBS浸染多年的气息 |
[18:47] | I brought Luminol and a blacklight in case we find– | 我带了发光氨和黑光灯 以防万一我们找到… |
[18:49] | -OLIVER: Oh, blood! There’s blood! -(splashing) | 血!有血! |
[18:51] | CHARLES: Shh! Don’t yell blood! | -别喊 别喊“血” -我的妈呀 |
[18:53] | OLIVER: Is it his blood? Is it my blood? | 是他的血吗?还是我的血? |
[18:55] | Are my feet bleeding through my shoes? | 我的脚趾流血了从鞋子里漏出来了吗? |
[18:57] | CHARLES: That’s just your brain leaking out through your foot. Here. | 我看是你的脑子从脚里流出来了 给你 |
[18:59] | Put on these booties. It’ll keep you from slipping. | 穿上鞋套 这样就不会滑倒了 《哈迪男孩 十字暗影》 |
[19:02] | And remember, keep your eyes peeled. | 记住 |
[19:05] | Anything can be a clue. | 睁大你的眼睛 任何东西都可能是线索 |
[19:07] | -MABEL: Whoa. -What? | 怎么了? |
[19:09] | Uh, nothing. It’s just strange to be in here. | 没什么 只是在这房子里感觉很奇怪 |
[19:13] | Oh, oh, keep your eyes out for a laptop or a cell phone. | 睁大眼睛 寻找笔记本电脑或是手机 |
[19:16] | The cops probably took those. | 估计都被警察拿走了 |
[19:19] | Look at all these past due bills. | 看看这些逾期的账单 |
[19:22] | Didn’t the cop say that Tim was having money problems? | 警察不是说蒂姆有财务危机吗? |
[19:25] | Past due rent. | 逾期的房租 |
[19:27] | Utilities. | 水电费 |
[19:29] | He’s even behind in his building fees, poor guy. | 连物业费都没交 可怜的家伙 |
[19:32] | CHARLES: People who don’t pay their building fees are the worst. | 不交物业费的人最恶劣了 |
[19:35] | It makes the rest of ours go up. | 这增加了我们其余人的成本 |
[19:36] | Now, I really don’t like this guy. | 现在我真的讨厌他了 |
[19:39] | I don’t think it’s… (nervous laugh) | 我不觉得晚点写支票是什么天大的罪过 |
[19:40] | a sin to be slow to write a check. | |
[19:42] | I’m gonna check in here. | 我去那边看看 |
[19:44] | Okay, well, no pictures of any girlfriend. | 嘿 没有女朋友的照片 |
[19:47] | No? That seems strange. | 没有?这就奇怪了 |
[19:50] | Sex toys! We got sex toys, people! | 性爱玩具!我们找到了性爱玩具 伙计们 |
[19:53] | Okay. Remember not to judge. Nothing-Nothing shameful about | 好吧 |
[19:56] | deviant sexual pursuits. | 记住别对别人评头论足 |
[19:58] | Ooh! | 这没什么… |
[19:59] | Ah… Ew. | 变态的性癖没什么可耻的 |
[20:02] | Looks like Mr. Vanilla took a turn down Rocky Road, | 看来香草先生私下里对巧克力情有独钟 |
[20:05] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我的意思 |
[20:07] | I don’t think you know what you mean. | 我觉得你自己都不懂你在说什么吧 |
[20:09] | OLIVER: Goodbye snoozing, hello cruising. | 再见 老实人 你好 闷骚男 |
[20:12] | You know, we could get DNA evidence off these. | 我们可以从上面提取到DNA |
[20:14] | CHARLES: I just say bag ’em up and maybe take a Z-Pak. | 我要把它们装袋 或许再消个毒 |
[20:23] | ZOE (echoing): Hey, lady! | 嘿 |
[20:25] | -You look hot. -(both laugh) | 姐妹 你看上去很性感 |
[20:28] | I hate New Year’s Eve. | 我讨厌新年前夜 |
[20:30] | It means that winter break’s over. | 这意味着寒假要结束了 |
[20:32] | Yeah, and you gotta back to shitty Long Island | 是啊 你得回去破破烂烂的长岛 |
[20:34] | to get finger-fucked by your cousins. | 被你的表亲们指交了 |
[20:37] | -You’re so gross. -Oh, you know you love me. | -你好恶心 -你知道你爱我 |
[20:41] | Hey, where’d you get that? | 嘿 这是哪来的? |
[20:44] | -Found it. -OSCAR: Hey, guys, how we, uh, | 捡的 嘿 |
[20:46] | feeling about this tie? I… | 姑娘们 这个领带怎么样?我… |
[20:49] | Damn, girl. | 天啊 |
[20:52] | What? I-I already told you. | 怎么了?我已经夸过你了 |
[20:54] | -You-you look good, too, babe. -(Mabel laughs) | 你也很美 宝贝 |
[20:57] | Don’t even. | 别找借口了 |
[21:00] | TIM: Hey, guys, if it’s dark on the roof, | 嘿 各位 如果楼顶很黑的话 |
[21:02] | nobody’s gonna see how good we look. | 没有人会看到我们多好看了 |
[21:03] | Hm, nice slick hair, Tim. (laughs) | 大背头真帅气 蒂姆 |
[21:06] | -Kono. Get a picture. -MABEL: Yes! This one’s mine. | 科诺 来拍张照吧 没错 这个必须有 |
[21:10] | -Hurry! -OSCAR: Come on. Here we go. | -快点 -好了 |
[21:24] | -(snapping) -Goddammit! | -快来 -快点 准备 |
[21:26] | -You’re a goddamn asshole! -What the hell are you doing? | -你就是个混蛋 -你在发什么疯? |
[21:27] | What the fuck was that!? | 刚刚是怎么回事? |
[21:28] | No, that’s, like, textbook cheating! | 不 |
[21:30] | -What the fuck! -(camera snaps) | 那是实打实的出轨 搞什么? |
[21:45] | I saw someone fighting with her. | 我看到她跟人打起来了 |
[21:47] | -You saw Oscar? -No. Someone else. | -你看见奥斯卡了? -不是 是别人 |
[21:54] | -OLIVER: Bingo! -CHARLES: Paw prints! | 找到了 |
[21:55] | Check this out! | 爪印 过来看这个 |
[21:58] | Bloody cat prints. | 这是猫爪印 |
[22:00] | Th-that dead cat. W-what was her name? Ethel? | 那只死去的猫 叫什么来着?艾瑟尔? |
[22:02] | -Evelyn. -CHARLES: This… | 艾芙琳 |
[22:05] | -This doesn’t make sense. -Oh no, no, no. | 这没道理啊 |
[22:07] | A lot of people name their pets human names. | 不 很多人给猫起人的名字 |
[22:09] | I had a parakeet named Bruce. | 我原来有只长尾鹦鹉 我叫它布鲁斯 |
[22:10] | It was a female, but she had a very masculine energy. | 它是母的 但它身上有一种很阳刚的气质 |
[22:13] | CHARLES: No. | 不是 |
[22:14] | The cat was here after Tim died. | 我是说蒂姆死后猫不该出现在这里 |
[22:17] | And the cat died that night, too. | 而且猫也在那晚死了 |
[22:20] | Howard. Was that Evelyn’s owner’s name? | 霍华德 艾芙琳的主人是叫这个吧? |
[22:23] | -Right. -(camera snaps) | 对 |
[22:25] | I think our list of suspects just got a little longer. | 我想我们的嫌疑人名单变长了一点 |
[22:29] | That was from my show! | 我在剧里的台词 格特牛奶 |
[22:33] | -Okay… -What’s that? | -进来吧 -那是什么? |
[22:36] | It’s a beverage and a business. | 这是饮料 也是生意 |
[22:38] | OLIVER: All in all, not such a bad day. | 总体而言 不算太糟的一天 |
[22:39] | And we got a list of potential suspects | 我们有了一个潜在嫌疑人名单 |
[22:41] | in the folder that the basement photo lady gave us. | 多亏了地下室照片女士给我们的文件夹 |
[22:44] | -OLIVER: Ursula! -CHARLES: Ursula. Yeah. | -她叫乌苏拉 -乌苏拉 好吧 |
[22:46] | You know, I think we have enough to paint | 我想我们已经有足够的信息 |
[22:47] | a pretty clear picture of Tim Kono. | 可以勾画出蒂姆·科诺的画像了 |
[22:50] | CHARLES: Yeah, sure. He was broke. | 是啊 他破产了 |
[22:52] | -He liked dangerous sex. -Asthmatic. No one liked him– | 他喜欢危险的性爱 -有哮喘 |
[22:54] | Can we not? | 没有人喜欢他… -能不能别这样? |
[22:56] | I don’t think being unlikable means he deserved to die. | 我不认为不招人喜欢就该死 |
[23:00] | Well, no, no. I think w-w-what Charles is saying is, | 当然不是 我想查尔斯想说的是 |
[23:02] | for the podcast, we’re still looking for a way to care. | 为了节目 我们还在找一个关心的理由 |
[23:05] | He was alone. | 他一个人 |
[23:07] | Isn’t that enough to make us care? | 这个理由还不够吗? |
[23:10] | You of all people should know how fucking sad that is. | 你们应该比任何人都明白 那种生活有多么悲伤 |
[23:12] | Look, I didn’t mean to– | 听着 我不是有意… |
[23:14] | His blood is still on your shoes. | 他的血还沾在你的鞋底 |
[23:19] | You’re right. We should be more respectful. | 你说得对 我们应该对死者多些尊重 |
[23:21] | Tim Kono was a person. He was a neighbor. | 蒂姆·科诺是一个人 |
[23:24] | Maybe a man in love. | 他是我们的邻居 也许是一个坠入爱河的男人 |
[23:25] | -It’s easy to lose sight– -What episode is this from? | 很容易就会忽视… 这又是哪集的台词? |
[23:29] | Can I just stream it later and spare myself? | 我能稍后自己找来看 省得听你念叨了吗? |
[23:34] | That speech you gave me about your dad? | 你关于你父亲的那番演讲 |
[23:36] | I saw that bullshit on YouTube this morning. | 我今早在油管上看到了 |
[23:39] | Whoa… W-w-wait– | 等等 |
[23:40] | I am so lost here. Could someone please fill me in? | 你们把我搞懵了 谁来给我补补课? |
[23:43] | Unless it’s boring, and then don’t. | 除非很无聊 那就别说了 |
[23:45] | I wrote that speech. | 那段话是我写的 |
[23:46] | It was the one thing they let me write for the show, | 这是整个剧集里 他们唯一让我自己写的东西 |
[23:49] | -and every word is true. -MABEL: You just… | 每一个字都是真实的 |
[23:53] | -said it verbatim? -Maybe. | 你一字不差地背下来了? 也许吧 |
[23:56] | -Is that weird? -OLIVER: Hm… | 很奇怪吗? |
[23:59] | I can’t tell if you’re acting or not. | 我无法分辨你是不是在演戏 |
[24:01] | Oh! | |
[24:02] | Believe me, when he’s acting, you can tell. | 相信我 他演戏的时候 你一定看得出来 |
[24:04] | But you know what, chums? | 但你知道吗 朋友? |
[24:06] | Whenever I direct a new show, | 每当我执导一个新剧 |
[24:08] | the hardest part is getting the actors to trust each other. | 最难的部分是让演员们彼此信任 |
[24:12] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[24:13] | That’s what we’re doing here. | 我们现在就在做这件事 |
[24:15] | We’re starting a new show. (laughs) | 我们要开始一个新剧 |
[24:18] | We should promise not to lie and just trust each other. | 我们应该承诺不说谎 相信彼此 |
[24:21] | -I can do that. -Me, too. | -我能做到 -我也是 |
[24:24] | -Yeah, okay. -Fabulous. Now, you know what? | -好吧 行 -好极了 现在 |
[24:27] | How about we all try a new trust exercise? | 我们来做一个新的信任练习怎么样? |
[24:30] | -No. -No fucking way. Bye. | -没门 -不 再见 |
[24:33] | I’ll see you tomorrow! | 明天见 |
[24:36] | -(door opens) -Uh, so I don’t trust her at all. | 我完全不相信她 |
[24:42] | She’s shifty. | 她有问题 |
[24:53] | -(snaps) -Tim, they’re sending away Oscar! | 蒂姆 他们要带走奥斯卡 |
[24:55] | You said you saw someone with Zoe! | 你说你看见有人跟佐伊在一起 |
[24:57] | You have to tell them! | 你得告诉他们 |
[24:59] | -I don’t know what you’re talking about. -Tim! | 我不知道你在说什么 蒂姆! |
[25:07] | Aren’t you a little old to still be playing Hardy Boys? | 你这个年纪还玩哈迪男孩的游戏 是不是有点老了? |
[25:12] | Why did this happen to you? | 你为什么会发生这种事? |
[25:14] | Why are you hanging out with a couple of old weirdos? | 你为什么跟两个老怪胎一起玩? |
[25:17] | They’re trying to help me find someone who cared about you. | 他们在帮我寻找在乎你的人 |
[25:22] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[25:30] | Tim… | 蒂姆 |
[25:33] | Who was the ring for? | 这戒指是给谁的? |
[25:36] | You wondering if I ever found someone to love me? | 你觉得我不会找到一个爱我的人? |
[25:40] | I’m just trying to figure out who you were. | 我只是想知道你是一个怎样的人 |
[25:44] | If you were a good guy or not. | 你是好人还是坏人 |
[25:46] | Should I even be sad that you’re dead? | 你死了我应该感到难过吗? |
[25:49] | Ouch. That hurts. | 哇 好伤人 |
[25:52] | Almost as bad as this. | 几乎跟这个伤口一样痛 |
[25:59] | Why didn’t you tell the cops what you saw that night? | 你为什么不告诉警察你那晚看到了什么? |
[26:03] | And does this have anything to do | 这与当年那件事有关吗? |
[26:05] | with what happened back then? | |
[26:10] | TIM: I always enjoyed watching you figure things out. | 我一直都喜欢看你破解谜题的样子 《哈迪男孩 哀号的海妖之谜》 《哈迪男孩 螺旋桥之谜》 |
[27:00] | -(drops book, jewelry rustling) -What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[27:13] | Tim was the kind of guy that always made | 蒂姆是那种永远做明智选择的人 |
[27:16] | the sensible choice. | |
[27:20] | That’s why none of this makes sense. | 所以这一切都不合理 |
[27:24] | Which brings us right back to where we started. | 于是我们又回到了原点 |
[27:27] | Who is Tim Kono? | 蒂姆·科诺是谁? |
[27:30] | He liked running around the courtyard fountain. | 他喜欢绕着小区的喷泉跑 |
[27:33] | He was observant and robotic, | 他善于观察 有些呆板 |
[27:36] | but also kind if you looked at him the right way. | 但如果你用正确的方式看待他 他也很善良 |
[27:41] | He never lied. | 他从不说谎 |
[27:43] | Except once. | 除了那一次 |
[27:51] | Who was Tim Kono? | 蒂姆·科诺曾经是谁? 视频录制1.mov 文件 保存 以防万一我是下一个 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna fucking find out. | 我会查出真相 |