时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I direct a new show, | |
[00:02] | the hardest part is getting the actors to trust each other. | 最难的部分是让演员们彼此信任 |
[00:06] | I’m doing a podcast. | 我在做一个播客节目 |
[00:07] | A true crime podcast about a murder | 一个真实犯罪播客 |
[00:10] | in our own building. | 关于我们大楼里发生的一起谋杀案 |
[00:12] | Are you associated with the deceased? | 你们和死者认识吗? |
[00:13] | You’re probably just starting your investigation, | 你们可能刚开始调查 |
[00:15] | -looking into all the forensic– -Goddammit. | -拿到尸检报告… -该死的 |
[00:18] | If I meet one more true crime nut… | 要是再让我遇见一个沉迷真实犯罪的疯子 |
[00:21] | I am onto something great here. | 我觉得这次我要咸鱼翻身了 |
[00:23] | -What was it? 32K? -Now, it’s 35. | 多少钱 三万二? 现在是三万五了 |
[00:25] | I tend to make packs wherever I go. | 不管我去到哪里 我都喜欢拉帮结派 |
[00:27] | When I was a kid, I had my Hardy Boys pack. | 小时候 我有一个哈迪男孩帮 |
[00:30] | Mabel is a sweet young woman who promised not to keep secrets from us. | 梅布是一个可爱的年轻女孩 她发过誓不会隐瞒我们任何秘密 |
[00:33] | Oh my God! There she is! | -我的天 |
[00:34] | -It’s Tie-Dye Guy! | 她在那儿! -是扎染男 |
[00:36] | I didn’t murder Tim Kono. | 我没有谋杀蒂姆·科诺 |
[00:38] | Tim was murdered? Damn, he was right. | 蒂姆是被谋杀的?该死 他是对的 |
[00:40] | Tim thought he was gonna get murdered? | 蒂姆预料到了他会被谋杀? |
[00:42] | He’d been trying to take down | 他想扳倒一个名叫安琪尔的 |
[00:43] | this black market jewelry dealer named Angel. | 黑市珠宝经销商 |
[00:45] | Tim Kono was a loner who worked in a bank. | 蒂姆·科诺一个人生活 他在一家银行工作 |
[00:47] | Taking down a black market jewelry dealer | 你们不觉得扳倒一个黑市珠宝商对他来说 |
[00:49] | seems a little off-brand, don’t you think? | 似乎有点超纲了吗? |
[00:51] | Maybe… Then again, I found all these in his apartment. | 也许吧 但是 我在他公寓里找到了这些 |
[01:12] | We’re all born alone. | 我们都是孤独地降生人世 |
[01:16] | Unless you’re a twin or something, | 除非你是双胞胎 |
[01:17] | but twins creep me the fuck out. | 但双胞胎太诡异了 |
[01:20] | And don’t even get me started on triplets | 别跟我提三胞胎或四胞胎 |
[01:22] | or quadrupla– Whatever the fuck they’re called. | 管他们叫什么的 |
[01:24] | I don’t know ’cause that’s not my point. | 我不知道 那不是重点 |
[01:26] | My point is we’re born alone, | 重点是 我们都是孤独地降生人世 |
[01:29] | spend most of our time alone, | 大部分人生都是一个人度过 |
[01:31] | then we all go out alone. | 然后孤独地死去 |
[01:36] | When I was a kid, there was this show on TV– | 我小时候 电视上播过一个剧 |
[01:38] | Herman’s Head. You remember this shit? | 叫《赫曼的大脑》 你记得吗? |
[01:41] | Herman was this dude who had | 赫曼这家伙 |
[01:42] | these imaginary people in his head, advising him. | 脑子里有三个想象出来的人 给他出谋划策 |
[01:45] | There’s no such thing as love at first sight! | 你真是一派胡言 没有一见钟情这回事 |
[01:47] | One was the nervous one, | 一个紧张兮兮 |
[01:49] | one was the romantic one… | 一个浪漫情怀 |
[01:51] | I-I can’t remember all the details, | 我记不住所有细节 |
[01:52] | but I remember the fuck outta that show. | 但我对这部剧印象深刻 |
[01:54] | And I liked it ’cause old Herman wasn’t alone. | 我很喜欢看 因为赫曼不是一个人 明白吗? |
[01:57] | You know what I mean? He had these people in his head. | 他脑子里有其他人 |
[02:02] | For a long time, I played it like Herman. | 长久以来 我都假装自己是赫曼 |
[02:05] | Just me and the people advising me in my head. | 我和我脑子里给我出谋划策的小人 |
[02:08] | And then I went and fucked that up by listening | 但我搞砸了 |
[02:11] | to that romantic fucker in my head a little too much. | 我太听信脑子里那个浪漫主义的混蛋 |
[02:14] | CHARLES Hey, podcast listeners. | 《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》 |
[02:16] | Here at Only Murders in the Building, | 嗨 听众们 这里是《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》 |
[02:18] | when we get hungry… | 肚子饿了 |
[02:19] | -Hey. | 就来迪马斯鸡肉卷 |
[02:20] | What you doing? We said we’re doing the nursery together. | 你在干什么?我们说好一起装饰婴儿房的 |
[02:23] | I waited. As long as I could. | 我尽量等你了 |
[02:26] | Perhaps Evelyn the cat’s paw prints meant nothing. | 也许猫咪艾芙琳的爪印不代表什么 |
[02:29] | But perhaps they were key to the entire… | 但或许它们是整个案子的关键 |
[02:32] | Do not subject our unborn child | 不要让我们未出生的孩子 |
[02:34] | to this true crime bullshit, please! | 听这些真实犯罪的狗屁 拜托! |
[02:36] | -This one is cute. -Mm… | 这个很有意思 |
[02:39] | I don’t get a kiss hello? | -不跟我亲一个吗? |
[02:40] | Oh, my bad. My bad. I got you. | -我的错 |
[02:43] | …can’t actually see the color red… | 我的错 我来了 |
[02:45] | You think I won’t smell that cigarette on you? | 你以为我闻不出你身上的烟味吗? |
[02:47] | Don’t start. | 别提这事 |
[02:50] | I had a dead kid today. I’m coming to you live from… | 我今天经手了一个儿童死亡案 |
[02:53] | A little girl. | 小女孩 |
[02:55] | Stepfather. | 继父干的 |
[02:57] | Abuse. All of that. | 虐待 剩下的你自己想吧 |
[02:59] | -Alright. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | But this shit stops when Kareem comes. | 但卡里姆出生后 你不能再抽了 |
[03:04] | Who the fuck is Kareem? | 卡里姆是谁?不是我儿子 |
[03:06] | -Not my son. -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? | 卡里姆·阿卜杜尔·贾巴尔 |
[03:08] | -So? -Is an athlete, a scholar, | -所以呢? -是个运动员 |
[03:11] | an activist? | 学者 社会活动家 |
[03:12] | And Kareem Hardison is Dwayne Wayne | 卡里姆·哈迪森还是 |
[03:14] | on A Different World. I don’t care. | 《异世界》里的德文·韦恩呢 我不在乎 |
[03:16] | -Kadeem. -What? | -卡迪姆 -什么? |
[03:17] | Kadeem Hardison. | 卡迪姆·哈迪森 |
[03:18] | That’s what I said. It’s the same shit. | 我就是这么说的 |
[03:20] | -What are you talking about? | 一回事 你在说什么呢? |
[03:23] | You know, I was hoping you’d be home in time to help me with this. | 我之前还希望你能及时回家帮我干活呢 |
[03:26] | Did you not just hear me tell you about my day today? | 我刚才跟你说我今天在工作上的遭遇 |
[03:29] | -Just… | 你没听吗? 不要最后变得跟杰格森一样 |
[03:31] | don’t end up like Jerguson, Dee. Okay? | 迪 好吗? |
[03:35] | -That’s not who I married. -Alright. Okay. | -那不是当初和我结婚的人 -好 知道了 |
[03:38] | Howard Morris lives at the Arconia in apartment 3D, | 霍华德·莫里斯住在阿卡尼亚公寓3D房间 |
[03:42] | a place pungent with cat dander. | 房间里一股猫皮屑的味道 |
[03:44] | The Arconia? | 那个阿卡尼亚? |
[03:45] | But even stronger than the odor | 但比味道更浓烈的 |
[03:47] | was Howard’s rage toward Tim Kono. | 是霍华德对蒂姆·科诺的恨意 |
[03:50] | What the fuck? No, I-I closed that case. | 搞什么?不 我已经结案了 |
[03:53] | Oh shit, that’s you they’re talking about? | 不是吧 他们说的人是你? |
[03:55] | -What? W-what the fuck are they saying? -You know what? | 什么? -他们说什么了? |
[03:58] | -Let’s just turn it off. -No, that was a suicide, | -你知道吗?还是关掉吧 不 |
[04:01] | -open and shut. | 那是自杀 一目了然 |
[04:02] | Okay, but, um, sorry… What about the paw prints? | 好吧 但是 抱歉 猫爪印怎么解释? |
[04:05] | -Because the cat | 因为那只猫后来进去了 他们发现了 |
[04:06] | that came in after, and th-they found it. | 因为那只猫后来进去了 他们发现了 |
[04:08] | You fuckin’ for real? | 你是认真的吗? |
[04:10] | So, what? | 所以 |
[04:12] | -The cat did it? | 怎样 是猫干的? |
[04:14] | No, for real. Let-let’s just– So, the cat did it? | 不 说真的 我们…是猫干的? |
[04:17] | Why are you listening to this shit? | 你为什么要听这种破玩意? |
[04:19] | My Yard Dog Homies were boosting it on Twitter. | 我的庭院狗哥们在推特上大力推荐 |
[04:22] | I mean, these guys, they’re… | 这些家伙 |
[04:24] | they’re dopey, but they tell the story really well. | 他们是有点呆呆的 但他们很会讲故事 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I don’t… I don’t tell stories. | 是啊 我不讲故事 |
[04:31] | And I don’t make mistakes on my cases. | 而且我办案也不会犯错 |
[04:33] | -Wait, where are you going? -Where do you think? | -等等 你要去哪? -你觉得呢? |
[04:36] | -Dee, come on. -You know… | 迪 拜托 |
[04:38] | you didn’t have to hit me with the work shit. Not today. | 你不必非要跟我讲工作上的事 今天不行 |
[04:51] | We continued staring at the jewels | 我们盯着这堆珠宝 |
[04:53] | for what felt like a beat too long. | 不知过了多久 |
[04:56] | I found them in Tim’s apartment. | 我在蒂姆的公寓找到的 |
[04:58] | I went back alone after we left. | 我们离开后 我又一个人折返回去了 |
[05:00] | You went back without us? | 你没带我们自己回去了? |
[05:02] | Charles I get, but without me? | 不带查尔斯 我可以理解 但是不带我? |
[05:04] | I found him this one. | 这个是我帮他找到的 |
[05:06] | And this one. These are all from Angel. | 还有这个 都是安琪尔的货 |
[05:09] | Who is Angel? | 安琪尔是谁? |
[05:11] | That’s the only name I got. | 我只知道这个名字 |
[05:12] | Kono was obsessed with buying pieces from Angel. | 科诺沉迷于从安琪尔那里买珠宝 |
[05:15] | Sucks Tim died before he got the one he really wanted. | 可惜蒂姆还没拿到 他最想要的那件珠宝就死了 |
[05:18] | And which one was that? | 是哪件? |
[05:20] | Uh, I got a pic somewhere. | 我有图片 |
[05:22] | He’d been trying to track it down for years. I can dig it up. | 他找了好多年 |
[05:24] | Yes, please, | -我可以帮你们查一下 -太好了 |
[05:26] | and text it to me as soon as you find it. | 等你找到了 尽快发给我 |
[05:27] | -Me, too. -Me, three! | -我也是 -还有我! |
[05:29] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[05:31] | You know, I hooked Tim up with my jewelry connection, | 是我介绍蒂姆跟我的珠宝商卡特认识的 |
[05:32] | Cutter, to talk about that piece he wanted. | 聊聊他想要的那件珠宝 |
[05:34] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[05:36] | The twists and turns of this are just unbelievable. | 整件事迂回曲折 实在是令人难以置信 |
[05:39] | It’s like a-a rainbow crafted by a drunken leprechaun. | 就像是一个喝醉酒的魔法精灵 画出来的彩虹 |
[05:43] | I can say that ’cause I’m three-quarters Irish, | 我可以说这话 因为我有四分之三的爱尔兰血统 |
[05:45] | and I have a teeny bit of a drinking problem. | 我还有一点点酗酒问题 |
[05:47] | Wait. Tim was supposed to meet Cutter here today. | 等等 蒂姆原本约好 今天在这儿跟卡特见面的 |
[05:54] | I’m gonna guess you’re not Cutter. | 我猜你不是卡特 |
[05:55] | You come to Bayport, | 你来了贝波特? |
[05:57] | I have to hear it from Miss Skullcap over here? | 我还是从小圆帽小姐口中才得知这件事的 |
[06:00] | You don’t call me? | 你不给我打电话? |
[06:03] | Hey, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 第六集 《保护公民 服务社会》 |
[07:02] | And that sad and lonely boy | 那个被精神虐待的母亲抚养长大的 |
[07:05] | raised by a psychologically abusive mother was none other… | 悲伤孤单的男孩 |
[07:09] | than Stephen Joshua Sondheim. | 不是别人 正是斯蒂芬·约书亚·桑德海姆 |
[07:15] | -Let me tell you something about Steve. | 嘿 我给你们讲讲史蒂夫的事 |
[07:17] | When he is on his game, it’s a blessing. | 当他状态好的时候 我很幸福 |
[07:20] | -And when’s he’s not, I’m patient. -Mm. | 当他状态不好时 我耐心等待 |
[07:23] | -Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:25] | Tavo texted me that photo from Tim. | 塔沃给我发了蒂姆的照片 |
[07:27] | Tim? | 蒂姆?阿卡尼亚的蒂姆? |
[07:29] | From the Arconia, Tim? | |
[07:32] | Why are you still in contact with that boy | 在他对奥斯卡做了那件事之后 |
[07:34] | after what he did to Oscar? | 你怎么还跟那个男孩有联系? |
[07:35] | I’m not, Mommy. He died. | 我没有 妈妈 他死了 |
[07:40] | -He was murdered. -Murdered? | -他被谋杀了 -谋杀? |
[07:42] | -In the building. -Catchy, right? | -在大楼里 -很朗朗上口 对吧? |
[07:44] | Ay, dios mio. | 我的天啊 |
[07:45] | That place is no good for you. | 那地方对你没好处 |
[07:47] | I knew I shouldn’t have let you go back there. | 我就知道我不该允许你回去 |
[07:49] | Let me? I’m grown, Mommy. | 允许我?我长大了 妈 |
[07:53] | We’re investigating, and your daughter has been a big help in this. | 我们正在调查这个案子 你女儿帮了很大忙 |
[07:55] | -What do you mean investigating? -I mean, we, | “调查”是什么意思? |
[07:57] | and your daughter, are producing a podcast about Tim Kono’s murder. | 意思是我们和你女儿一起做了个 关于蒂姆·科诺谋杀案的播客节目 |
[08:03] | I only let you go back there because you promised me | 我允许你回去的前提是 |
[08:05] | you were focusing on your design career. | 你答应过我会专注于你的设计事业 |
[08:07] | Stop saying that you let me. | 别再说你允许我了 |
[08:09] | And a podcast is nothing. | 一个播客根本不算什么 |
[08:11] | Well, tell that to our 17 subscribers. | 跟我们的17个订阅者说这话吧 |
[08:14] | Wow. Seventeen, is that good? | -哇 |
[08:15] | -No. -My daughter can’t help herself. | 17个?这算多吗? -不算 |
[08:18] | She’s trapped in the past. | 我女儿情不自禁 她被困在了过去 |
[08:21] | But, you… | 但是你们… |
[08:23] | How old are you two? 80? | 你们俩多大了?80岁? |
[08:26] | I’ll have you know that I am in | 我要告诉你 |
[08:28] | my very early mid-60s. | 我刚刚60出头 |
[08:30] | Dragging my little girl back | 让我的女儿重温她人生中最可怕的经历? |
[08:31] | into the worst thing that ever happened to her? | |
[08:33] | Look, I’m not a little girl! | 我不是小孩了 |
[08:36] | My friend, our friend, Zoe died | 我的朋友 我们的朋友 佐伊 |
[08:39] | at a New Year’s Eve party on the roof of the Arconia. | 在阿卡尼亚楼顶 举行的新年前夜派对上死了 |
[08:43] | And we think Tim saw what really happened. | 我们认为蒂姆看到了事情的经过 |
[08:45] | -But he never told anybody. -Oscar got blamed and went away, | 但他没有告诉任何人 罪名安在了奥斯卡头上 |
[08:48] | but he’s out now, and I’m fine. | 他坐牢了 但他现在出来了 而且我没事 |
[08:52] | Is fine not being able to finish anything or focus | 因为困在过去而没办法做好任何事 或是集中注意力 |
[08:55] | because your mind is trapped in the past? | -这就是你说的没事吗? |
[08:57] | -Please stop! -Temores nocturnos fine? | -求你别说了 做噩梦也没事吗? |
[09:03] | Ahem. | 法医毒理学检查申请表 未提交 |
[09:16] | Wait, what? “Not submitted”? | 等下 什么?未提交?怎么回事? |
[09:22] | Oh, I thought I sent you to IT. | 证物 我以为我寄给信息部了 |
[09:29] | How they hangin’, Williams? | 你怎么样 威廉姆斯? |
[09:31] | Lower by the day, Jerguson. | 不怎么样 杰格森 |
[09:33] | That’s my guy. | 这就对了 |
[09:48] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[09:52] | I was always working. | 我总是忙于工作 |
[09:55] | So, when my rich sister offered to take Mabel | 所以我有钱的姐姐提出 |
[09:58] | for the school breaks, I thought… | 让梅布假期时过去住 |
[10:01] | qué maravilloso. | 我心想 多好啊 |
[10:03] | She’d go to the city, | 她能去大城市 |
[10:05] | see museums and plays… | 参观博物馆 看演出 |
[10:09] | be inspired to dream big. | 拥有更远大的理想 |
[10:16] | You try watching your only child, | 你可以试试看着你 |
[10:19] | so smart, so sure of herself… | 原本又聪明又自信的独生女儿 |
[10:23] | turn into a ghost from grief. | 因为悲痛而人不人鬼不鬼的 是什么感觉 |
[10:27] | Then see if you want to make a podcast about it. | 然后看看你是否还想做个播客 |
[10:30] | We didn’t know about that. | 我们对此不知情 |
[10:33] | We didn’t know about a lot… it seems. | 看来 我们不知道的事还有很多 |
[10:38] | But, your daughter is extraordinary. | 但你的女儿非常优秀 |
[10:40] | -She’s funny, | 她很风趣 |
[10:42] | -intuitive… -Weird. | 直觉很准 很奇怪 |
[10:45] | But, in-in-in the best ways. | 但是好的那种奇怪 |
[10:49] | The way all your favorite people are weird. | 招人喜欢的那种奇怪 |
[10:52] | Have you ever felt like there was something you screwed up | 你们有没有试过彻底搞砸一件事 |
[10:55] | so bad, | |
[10:57] | you’ll never forgive yourself? | 永远无法原谅自己? |
[11:01] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[11:05] | For me, | 对我来说 |
[11:07] | it was letting her spend time at that damn apartment. | 就是让她去那个该死的公寓暂住 |
[11:12] | Please leave her be. | 请你们不要打扰她了 |
[11:14] | Let her move forward, not back. | 让她继续前进 而不是后退 |
[11:20] | Mommy. | 妈 |
[11:25] | -Thank you for dinner. -Yeah, th-thank you. | -谢谢你的晚餐 -是啊 谢谢你 |
[11:33] | You know, she’s probably right. | 她可能是对的 |
[11:37] | This whole thing was stupid anyways. | 反正 这整件事很蠢 |
[11:38] | It was many things, | 它可能有很多缺点 |
[11:40] | but I’m not sure it was stupid. | 但我不确定愚蠢算一个 |
[11:42] | Why? | 为什么?我是个满嘴谎话的陌生人 |
[11:43] | I’m a stranger that lied to you a bunch, | |
[11:46] | and you’re two randos that dragged me into a podcast. | 你们是两个把我拉进一个播客的路人甲 |
[11:50] | “Rando” is a slang for a person of no significance. | “路人甲”的意思是一个无足轻重的人 |
[11:53] | -I used context clues, but thank you. -You’re welcome. | -我猜到了 但是谢谢你 -不客气 |
[11:56] | You could still do the podcast though. | 不过你们可以继续做播客 |
[11:59] | Can learn how to use Twitter. It’s not that hard. | 你们可以学习怎么用推特 |
[12:01] | Don’t do TikTok. | 没那么难 不要用抖音 |
[12:04] | Mabel, it’s been, uh… | 梅布 |
[12:07] | it’s been the most alive I’ve felt in a decade. | 这是我十年来 第一次感到自己活了过来 |
[12:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:23] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[12:25] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[12:42] | We got yelled at. | 我们被吼了 |
[12:44] | -By a mom. -I know. | 被一个妈妈吼了 |
[12:46] | I’m shook. | 我知道 我都惊呆了 |
[12:48] | -Mabel taught me that word. -Mm. | -梅布教我这个词的 -一样 |
[12:50] | -Same. -You know, it’s a law of nature. | 你知道 这是自然规律 |
[12:52] | Nothing good ever happens on Long Island. | 长岛从来没有好事发生 格特牛奶 |
[12:59] | Gut Milk is really good. | 格特牛奶真的很好喝 |
[13:01] | Right?! I think it’s giving me abs. | 对吧?我好像都长出腹肌了 |
[13:04] | 13% alcohol. | 酒精度13 |
[13:06] | Mm. | |
[13:08] | -Cheers. -Hey. | 干杯 |
[13:09] | We had a good run, | 嘿 |
[13:12] | but we can’t possibly go on. | 我们走到现在很成功 但我们恐怕不能继续了 |
[13:13] | Fully agree. | 完全同意 |
[13:15] | And why is that exactly? | 为什么这么说? |
[13:17] | This is Mabel’s life. | 这是梅布的人生 |
[13:19] | We can’t exploit her pain, playing detective. | 我们不能利用她的痛苦 来满足我们扮演侦探的目的 |
[13:22] | Every true crime story | 每个真实犯罪故事都是一个人的真实人生 |
[13:24] | is actually true for someone. | |
[13:26] | And this is just occurring to you? | 你才意识到这一点吗? |
[13:29] | I guess it feels personal now. | 我觉得现在这件事与我息息相关了 |
[13:31] | It already felt personal to me ’cause of Winnie. | 因为维尼 我早就有这种感觉了 |
[13:36] | Who’s Winnie? | 谁是维尼? |
[13:39] | Who– Are you kidding me?! | 谁…你在逗我吗? |
[13:41] | My dog! Winnie! Who’s recovering from being poisoned– | 维尼是我的狗 它被人下了毒 正在恢复中 |
[13:45] | The fact that you forgot about her completely | 你忘记它这个事实让我非常介意 |
[13:47] | is deeply concerning to me. | |
[13:48] | Why? We barely know each other. | 为什么?我们几乎不了解彼此 |
[13:50] | Mabel was right. We’re all randos. | 梅布说得对 我们都是路人甲 |
[13:52] | Of course we know each other! | 我们当然了解彼此 |
[13:53] | Are my parents dead or alive? | 我父母死了还是活着? |
[13:55] | -Dead. -Lucky guess. | -死了 -你碰巧猜对了 |
[13:58] | Is that Mabel? | 是梅布吗? |
[13:59] | No, it’s Teddy. Our sponsor. | 不是 是泰迪 我们的赞助商 |
[14:03] | “Come to me. | “来找我 |
[14:05] | We need to speak.” | 我们需要谈谈” |
[14:10] | All caps. Ominous. | 全部大写 不是好兆头 |
[14:11] | No, that’s just the way he types. | 不 |
[14:14] | But it still seems bad. | 这就是他的风格 但还是感觉不妙 |
[14:18] | Would you mind coming with me? | 你介意跟我一起去吗 |
[14:20] | Or am I too rando? | 还是我太路人甲了? |
[14:33] | You know I barely dated my entire 20s? | 我20到30岁这十年 几乎没有约会过 |
[14:37] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗?我都是一个人 |
[14:38] | I was alone. | |
[14:41] | But then, | 然后在某个星期二的晚上 |
[14:42] | on a random Tuesday night, | |
[14:45] | I pull over this woman | 我逼停了一个女人 |
[14:48] | who I caught texting while driving. | 因为她一边开车一边发短信 |
[14:51] | And then this broad had the audacity | 这个胆大妄为的女人竟然当着我的面撒谎 |
[14:54] | to lie to my face | |
[14:56] | and say that she wasn’t texting. | 说她没在发信息 |
[14:58] | I wasn’t lying! | 我没有撒谎 |
[14:59] | You still lying to me in my face! | 你还在当着我的面说谎 |
[15:04] | But, I knew… | 但当时我就知道… |
[15:06] | then… | |
[15:10] | I wasn’t gonna be alone anymore. | 我不会再一个人生活了 |
[15:14] | And now, we got this kid coming– | 现在我们的孩子就要出生了 |
[15:16] | -Kareem. -No. | 卡里姆 不行 |
[15:18] | Over my dead body. We’re not doing it. | 除非我死了 不能叫这个名字 |
[15:23] | I just need to know that I’m gonna be good at this. | 我只是需要知道 我会成为一个好家长 |
[15:26] | -You will be. -No, you don’t know that. | -你会的 -不 你不知道 |
[15:28] | I do! | 我知道 |
[15:30] | Just like I knew those podcast guys were onto something. | 就像我知道那些做博客的人会成功 |
[15:36] | You missed something, didn’t you? | 你遗漏了什么 是不是? |
[15:38] | The tox reports… | 毒理学检测报告 |
[15:41] | they weren’t submitted. | 我忘记提交了 |
[15:44] | And the victim’s phone… | 受害人的手机也没有送到信息部 |
[15:47] | never made it to IT. | |
[15:49] | Oh my God, yes! | 我的天啊 太好了 |
[15:51] | So now, you swoop in there | 所以你现在要重启这个案子 |
[15:53] | and reopen the case like a goddamn hero boss, | 像个该死的女英雄一样 然后… |
[15:56] | -and just– -Baby, no. | 宝贝 |
[15:57] | When they don’t submit something, | 不 如果有东西没有提交 |
[15:59] | that means they want all hands off, | 这就意味着谁都不能碰这个案子了 |
[16:01] | and I can’t get up to sergeant | 如果我重启一个已经结案的案子 |
[16:03] | by opening a case that I already closed. | 那我就别想升职了 |
[16:05] | No. That’s not how it works. | 不行 |
[16:07] | That’s what we’re not gonna do. | 这绝对不行 我们不能这么干 |
[16:11] | But what we will do… | 但我们要做的是 |
[16:14] | is that we gonna go in here | 我们要给我的儿子 |
[16:16] | and work on this nursery | 基斯 |
[16:17] | -for my man Keith. -Keith? | 好好装饰他的房间 |
[16:19] | Oh yes. You know, it’s not quite… Kareem. | -基斯? -是的 虽然不像卡里姆那么拉风 |
[16:23] | -Yeah, it’s not– -But it’s also not lame as fuck. | -是啊 但是… -但也不至于太无趣 |
[16:26] | -I could dig it. -Okay. | -我可以接受 -好的 |
[16:28] | -Keith… -Thank you. | -基斯 -谢谢 |
[16:39] | Wow, I think I would’ve remembered this. | 哇 我不记得见过这个 |
[16:42] | Yeah. Well, during my depressing years, | 是啊 我抑郁的那几年 |
[16:45] | my mom told me to read about the Tree of Life. | 我妈妈让我读生命树的故事 |
[16:48] | Instead, I just made one. | 但我自己造了一个 |
[16:51] | It’s amazing. | 很了不起 |
[16:55] | Could never forget the SVU poster. | 永远忘不了这个《法律与秩序》人形板 |
[16:57] | Weird-ass crush you had on Stabler. | 你居然会迷上斯坦普勒 |
[16:59] | The hottest criminal mind ever is right here. | 有史以来最性感的犯罪头脑 |
[17:03] | -Oh. -And he kept it pretty tight. | 而且他身材很好 |
[17:10] | I know it’s nothing compared to what you went through, but… | 我知道这无法跟你经历的事相比 |
[17:14] | I had it pretty hard after everything happened. | 但那件事后我遭受了沉重的打击 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:20] | Seems like we all did. | 我们都一样 |
[17:25] | -What’s this? Huh? -Oh. No, no. | 这是什么? -不 |
[17:28] | -Mabel Sixth Grade? -So embarrassing. | -“梅布 六年级”? |
[17:30] | -Yes, please. Hold on. -No! Don’t want you to see it! | -太丢脸了 -这个必须得看 |
[17:32] | -Have a seat! Come on! -I don’t wanna look at– | -别动 坐好 |
[17:34] | We’ll look at it together. Here. | -我不想看这个 拜托 |
[17:38] | Whoa! Who is this cute little boy? Huh? | -我不想看 -我们一起看 |
[17:40] | Um, I was adorable. I don’t know what you’re… | 这个小帅哥是谁啊? 我小时候很可爱 我不知道… |
[17:43] | What did you do to Silvia for her to give you a bowl cut? | 你对西尔维亚做了什么 让她给你剪了个碗盖头? |
[17:45] | And now, you’ve lost the right to look at these. So, good job. | 现在你失去了看这个相册的权利 干得好 |
[18:08] | Damn. | 我的哈迪男孩们 我的哈迪男孩们 该死 |
[18:15] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[18:18] | Tavo’s text. | 塔沃的信息 |
[18:24] | What the hell? | 不是吧? |
[18:26] | Why was Tim after the ring that Zoe had on | 为什么蒂姆要找 |
[18:30] | -the night she died? -No. | 佐伊去世当晚戴的戒指? 不 |
[18:33] | She didn’t have it on. | 她没戴着 |
[18:35] | Not when she died. | 死的时候没有 |
[18:41] | You don’t forget the image of your girlfriend’s body on the ground. | 女友横尸地面 你不会忘记这样的画面 |
[18:47] | But it’s right here. | 但照片里有 |
[18:49] | So, does this mean she lost the ring before she went over? | 所以她在摔下去之前遗失了这枚戒指吗? |
[18:53] | Yo, can we stop now? | 唷 能打住吗? |
[18:57] | -Are you okay? -Can we please spend, like, | 你没事吧? |
[18:59] | two minutes talking about not death? | 我们能不能有两分钟不谈论死人? |
[19:07] | All I wanted to do today was just… be with you. | 我今天只想跟你待在一起 |
[19:12] | I’ve thought about this moment a lot. | 这一刻我想了很久 |
[19:15] | I’ve thought about you a lot. | 我想了你很久 |
[19:18] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:21] | I think… | 我觉得我一直在等你 |
[19:23] | I’ve kind of been waiting for you. | |
[19:28] | Uh, sorry. I-I don’t mean waiting for you | 但是 |
[19:31] | like I was waiting… | 抱歉 我说等你不是那个意思 |
[19:33] | waiting for you. I didn’t save myself for– | -我没有为你守身如玉 -不 |
[19:35] | No, no, yeah, yeah. Yeah. For sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[19:37] | I did other things. I… | 我也做了其他事 我 |
[19:39] | I worked. I went to parties. | 我工作 我参加派对 |
[19:43] | I got bangs that were awful, and I had to hide for a month. | 我剪了刘海 太丑了 我不得不在家躲了一个月 |
[19:45] | No, I-I bet you looked hot. | 不 我敢打赌你一定很性感 |
[19:48] | You’d lose that bet. | 你赌输了 |
[19:49] | Well, let’s see for myself. Were they like the lower– | 我来比划下 是很低的刘海吗? |
[19:52] | Little longer and then they did, like, a curl… | 再长点 然后做了个卷 |
[19:54] | -Oh God. You’re right. | 天 你说得对 |
[19:57] | They’re-It’s horrible. I can’t unsee that. | 太可怕了 我有画面感了 |
[20:15] | Do-do you ever feel like you’ve been | 你有没有觉得自己太有感召力了 |
[20:17] | too inspirational, Cinda? You know, | 辛达? |
[20:19] | like everyone has a podcast now. | 现在每个人都有播客了 |
[20:20] | It has gotten a little out there. | 是有点反常 |
[20:23] | Like, I guess the actor who played Brazzos | 比如说 扮演布拉佐斯的演员 |
[20:26] | -has his own podcast now? –What? | 都有自己的播客了? 什么? |
[20:29] | Wait, Charles, uh… | 等等 |
[20:31] | Haden Church? No, I’m mixing him up. | 查尔斯·海登·丘奇…不对 我记混了 |
[20:33] | Uh… He’s Brazzos, and he’s | 他就是布拉佐斯本人 |
[20:36] | investigating a real murder, | 他在调查一起 |
[20:37] | uh, in his Upper West Side building | 在西城大楼里发生的真实谋杀案 |
[20:39] | with a theater director | 和一个剧院导演 |
[20:41] | -and one of their granddaughters. –Wow. | -以及他们的孙女一起 -哇! |
[20:43] | And their prime suspect is Sting. | 他们是头号嫌疑人是斯汀 |
[20:45] | -No! | 不是吧! |
[20:46] | -No! –Yes! The title of their podcast | -是的 |
[20:49] | is Dimas Chicken Wraps Presents… | -不! 他们播客的名字叫 |
[20:52] | Colon. Only Murders In The Building. | 迪马斯鸡肉卷出品 《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》 |
[21:01] | Well, I do-I do love a Dimas Chicken Wrap. | 我挺喜欢吃迪马斯鸡肉卷的 |
[21:03] | Love ’em! Everybody loves a Dimas Chicken Wrap. | 我也爱吃 所有人都爱迪马斯鸡肉卷 |
[21:07] | –My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[21:14] | -Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[21:17] | Do you understand… | 你们知道法隆在希腊有多受欢迎吗? |
[21:19] | how huge Fallon is in Greece? | |
[21:23] | Do you know what my cousins back on Nisyros | 你知道我在尼西罗斯岛的表亲们 |
[21:25] | are gonna do when they see this? | 看到这个会做什么吗? |
[21:29] | They’re gonna shit themselves, Ollie! | 他们会把屎拉到裤子上 奥利 |
[21:31] | They’re gonna squat right down in their goat fields | 他们会蹲在羊群的草地上 |
[21:34] | and shit themselves in envy! | 嫉妒到拉裤子 |
[21:39] | Ha. That’s… Wow. | -这真是…哇 |
[21:42] | Yeah, that’s… quite an image. | -是啊 这画面也是绝了 |
[21:44] | You did it! You fucking homered! | 你们做到了 你们成功了 |
[21:47] | Two episodes of your “podcast,” | 做了两集“播客” |
[21:49] | and my name is in Fallon’s mouth! Wow! | 就让法隆念出我的名字 哇 |
[21:53] | You’ve got more coming, right? Please tell me | 你们还会继续做下去 对吧? |
[21:55] | -you’ve got more coming soon! -Of course. | 拜托 告诉我 你们还会继续做下去 |
[21:56] | -Yes. Yes, of course. -Actually, we’ve had a setback– | -当然了 是的 -其实 我们遇到了一点阻碍 |
[21:59] | With lots of juicy twists and turns | 有更多迂回曲折的剧情 |
[22:01] | and room for at least four Dimas spots in every hour? | 每小时至少能插播两次迪马斯的广告? |
[22:04] | -At least. Sure. -Oh… | 至少 当然 |
[22:06] | I gotta tell you, I feel like a proud papa. | 我跟你们说 我现在感觉自己像是一个骄傲的老父亲 |
[22:09] | My boys. | 我的孩子们 |
[22:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[22:14] | I’m writing you a check… | 我给你写支票 |
[22:18] | and it’s gonna be large. | 有很多个零 |
[22:20] | But, I don’t want a fight. | 但我不希望看到你们打架 |
[22:24] | -50,000 for the next three episodes. -Oh… | 5千块 赞助接下来的三集 |
[22:28] | We can’t accept that, Teddy. | 我们不能接受 泰迪 |
[22:31] | -Don’t say that. -Oh please, don’t say that. | -别说这种话 -求你了 别说 |
[22:33] | Well, uh, we lost one of our partners, and it wouldn’t be right. | 我们失去了其中一个搭档 这样做是不对的 |
[22:39] | Come here. Come here, right now. | 过来 快点 |
[22:50] | You see that? | 你看到这个了吗? |
[22:51] | That coin is my entire family legacy. | 这枚硬币是我们整个家族的遗产 |
[22:56] | You know of the Greek and Armenian Holocaust? | 你们知道希腊和亚美尼亚大屠杀吗? |
[23:03] | My grandmother. | 我祖母 |
[23:06] | My yiayia Evangelia | 我的奶奶 |
[23:09] | was a young woman when the Turks | 伊万琪莉亚 |
[23:11] | started slaughtering all the Greeks, | 土耳其人开始屠杀希腊人 |
[23:14] | forcing them to flee their home. | 迫使他们背井离乡时 她还很年轻 |
[23:18] | They didn’t have banks back then, so women would wear necklaces | 那时没有银行 所有女人把家里的积蓄 |
[23:22] | with their family’s life savings | 都做成金币项链戴在脖子上 |
[23:23] | in gold coins around their necks. | |
[23:28] | Desperate to flee, my yiayia made a trade | 为了逃离那里 |
[23:31] | with a Turkish soldier. | 我奶奶和一个土耳其士兵做了交易 |
[23:33] | Her necklace for a spot on a boat to take her to America. | 用项链交换一个坐船去美国的名额 |
[23:38] | The soldier let her keep two coins. | 士兵让她留下了两枚硬币 |
[23:42] | One to invest in a new future, | 其中一枚投资新的未来 |
[23:46] | and one for luck. | 另一枚为了好运 |
[23:49] | Yiayia… | 奶奶紧紧握着这两枚金币 |
[23:51] | held tight to those coins… | |
[23:55] | through a sea | 穿过一片血色的海洋 |
[23:56] | made red with blood and the chopped-off limbs of her whole family. | 海水里是整个家族的血和被砍下的肢体 |
[24:02] | Till she finally made it to Ellis Island. | 直到她最终来到了埃利斯岛 |
[24:07] | Still clutching those two coins. | 她仍然握着那两枚金币 |
[24:11] | She used one | 她用其中一枚开了一家小小的三明治店 |
[24:13] | to start a small sandwich shop, | |
[24:15] | and the other she held onto… | 另一枚一直留着 |
[24:18] | and passed it on to my father, | 并传给了我父亲 |
[24:20] | so he’d never forget the sacrifices | 这样他就永远不会忘记 |
[24:23] | made to carry on | 为了让我们的家族姓氏“迪马斯”得以传承 |
[24:25] | our proud Dimas name. | 付出了多少牺牲 |
[24:28] | And your father passed it to you. | 你父亲又传给了你? |
[24:31] | We, uh, didn’t see eye-to-eye. | 我们两个不对付 |
[24:36] | In fact, he vowed he’d take the coin to his grave | 事实上 |
[24:39] | rather than give it to me. | 他曾发誓宁愿把金币带进坟墓 也不给我 |
[24:42] | Well, obviously he changed his mind. | 显然 他改变了主意 |
[24:46] | Or I dug the fucker up | 或者 |
[24:47] | and ripped it out of his cold dead hands. | 我挖出他的尸体 |
[24:55] | -Oh… Oh… | 从他冰冷僵硬的手里把金币抠出来的 |
[24:58] | -Oh, y– Oh… -What… the fuck? | -你这家伙 -搞什么啊? |
[25:00] | Th-that’s so good. | 你骗到我了 |
[25:02] | Tha-You fooled me. | |
[25:03] | My yiayia Evangelia taught me | 我的奶奶伊万琪莉亚教会我 |
[25:06] | to make investments in the people who’ve been loyal to you, | 要投资于那些对你忠诚的人 |
[25:10] | even when there’s risk. | 即便有风险 |
[25:12] | I have a whole separate business | 我有另一个以她名字命名的生意 |
[25:14] | in her name where I do this work. | 让我来做这件事 |
[25:20] | So, please… | 所以 |
[25:22] | do me this honor. | 请收下我的心意 |
[25:28] | –So, is Oscar a good kisser? | 奥斯卡吻技好吗? |
[25:31] | -Mommy! | 妈 |
[25:32] | I saw the way he was looking at you. | 我看到他看你的眼神了 |
[25:35] | The same way he looked at you when you were teenagers. | 你们十几岁的时候 他就那样看着你 |
[25:39] | I wish I could go back in time to those days. | 我真希望可以回到那个时候 |
[25:43] | And do what? | 然后做什么? |
[25:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:46] | -Keep you there until… -Till… | -留住你直到… -直到? |
[25:48] | Until I’m dead. | 直到我死了 |
[25:50] | Then, you can go do whatever you wanted. | 你就能做你想做的事了 |
[25:55] | The old men are sad characters. | 那两个老男人挺可怜的 |
[25:58] | -I guess. Sort of. -Mm. | 我想是的 算是吧 |
[26:02] | They’re also the first friends I’ve had in a really long time. | 他们也是我的朋友 我好久没交朋友了 |
[26:07] | -But seriously, how old are they? Yeah. -They’re, like, really old. | -但是 说真的 他们多大了? -非常老了 是啊 |
[26:14] | I have to see this through. | 这件事我必须坚持到底 |
[26:17] | I have to figure this out. | 我得弄清楚怎么回事 |
[26:21] | I could never read you stories when you were little. | 你小的时候 我没办法给你讲故事 |
[26:24] | I tried, but… | 我试过了 |
[26:26] | you always wanted to skip right to the end. | 但你总是想直接跳到结尾 |
[26:31] | You always needed to know what happened. | 你总是想知道到底发生了什么 |
[26:40] | Baby… | |
[26:45] | CHARLES If only we had a window into Tim Kono’s mind. | 我们要是有一扇 能窥探蒂姆·科诺思想的窗户就好了 |
[26:49] | Some way to know more of what he was doing in the days | 一个能知道他死前到底经历了什么的方法 |
[26:51] | leading up to his death. | |
[26:53] | A laptop, a calendar, | 笔记本电脑 日历 |
[26:55] | any piece of physical evidence | 任何让我们更接近真相的证据 |
[26:57] | that would bring us closer to the truth. | |
[27:01] | I don’t remember how Herman’s Head ended, | 我不记得《赫曼的大脑》的结局了 |
[27:04] | but I suspect it ended with him finally finding the girl. | 但我猜故事的结尾 他终于找到了那个女孩 |
[27:08] | Or the guy. I could never tell with Herman. | 或是男孩 我一直搞不清赫曼的性向 |
[27:13] | And not needing those advisors in his head anymore. | 不再需要他脑子里的小人给他出主意 收件人 梅布·莫拉 阿卡尼亚公寓转交 |
[27:16] | That’s how I would’ve done it. | 如果让我来编剧 我就会这么写 好吧 |
[27:19] | Herman doesn’t need them ’cause he’s not alone anymore. | 赫曼不需要他们 因为他不再是一个人了 |
[27:23] | But even if you’re not alone, | 但尽管你不再孤单 |
[27:25] | it doesn’t mean you don’t need help sometimes. | 不意味着你不再需要帮助 |
[27:28] | We have 1,265 downlo– | 我们有1265次下载 |
[27:30] | 1267! 1,267! | |
[27:32] | Why do we have to get popular now? | 我们为什么一定要受欢迎? |
[27:34] | Apparently, people still watch live TV. | 现在 人们现在仍然看电视直播 |
[27:36] | Where was this audience when I directed Godspell Live on NBC? | 我执导国家广播公司的《邪恶》 现场演出时的那些观众都去哪了? |
[27:39] | -That was you? -No, but it should’ve been. | -那是你的作品? -不 原本应该是的 |
[27:42] | See, I-I’m not getting them. | 我没争取到 |
[27:43] | I’m hitting refresh, and nothing is working. | 我点了刷新 但是没反应 |
[27:46] | You’re in airplane mode. Again. | 你调成了飞行模式 不是第一次了 |
[27:52] | -What? -You knew my phone settings. | -怎么了? -你了解我的手机设置 |
[27:54] | I’m not a rando. | 我不是路人甲 |
[27:57] | Alright, we need to deal with this mess. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | Your dip man gave us $50,000. | 我们需要收拾这个烂摊子 你的蘸酱男给了我们五千块 |
[28:02] | Right, and-and… | 是的 |
[28:05] | we can’t accept it because… | 我们不能接受 |
[28:09] | we agreed not to profit off | 因为我们说好了 |
[28:11] | our young friend’s tragedy. | 不会利用我们年轻朋友的悲惨遭遇盈利 |
[28:13] | That’s right, so we have to take that check, | 对 所以我们要收下这张支票 |
[28:16] | and we have to rip it up. | 然后撕碎它 |
[28:26] | -Now? -Yes. | -现在吗? -对 |
[28:28] | I think we have to rip it up, uh, now. | 我想我们现在就要撕掉 安琪尔公司 |
[28:32] | -Wait, wait, wait! -Wha-Thank God. What? | -等等 -谢天谢地 怎么了? |
[28:35] | What’s this account? It’s not in Teddy’s name. | 这个账户怎么回事?这不是泰迪的名字 |
[28:38] | Well, he said he had a separate business account for– | 他说他有另一个生意账户… |
[28:40] | Look at the name. | 看看这名字 |
[28:43] | “Angel, Inc.” | “安琪尔公司” |
[28:48] | Oh no, no, no. Teddy is not the Angel | 不 |
[28:50] | that Tim Kono was trying to bring down. | 泰迪不可能是 蒂姆·科诺想扳倒的那个安琪尔 |
[28:51] | I was wondering | 他说他奶奶叫伊万琪莉亚时候 |
[28:53] | when he said his yiayia’s name. Evangelia. | 我就想到了 |
[28:57] | Angel. | 安琪尔 |
[29:02] | -You don’t knock? -Hey. | -你不敲门的吗? -嘿 |
[29:03] | Women who knock rarely make history. | 敲门的女人鲜有创造历史的 |
[29:08] | A peace offering. Silvia’s tamales, | 和解礼物 |
[29:11] | and I picked up some hummus. | 西尔维亚的玉米粽 我还买了点鹰嘴豆泥 |
[29:15] | This hummus expired yesterday. | 这个鹰嘴豆泥昨天过期了 |
[29:18] | But we both know you’re gonna eat it. | 但我们都知道你反正都会吃 |
[29:20] | I know. It’s true. | 我知道 这是真的 |
[29:22] | Look… | 听着… |
[29:26] | I’m really sorry about lying to you guys. | 我很抱歉之前骗了你们 |
[29:29] | On multiple fronts. For weeks. | 在很多事情上 骗了好几周 |
[29:32] | An inordinate amount of lying. | 没有节制的谎言 |
[29:34] | It was borderline sociopathic. | 你已经在反社会人格的边缘试探了 |
[29:36] | It’s just… | 我很难相信别人 |
[29:38] | very hard for me to trust people. | |
[29:42] | Honestly, it’s pretty hard for me to even like people. | 老实说 让我喜欢别人也挺难的 |
[29:47] | But you guys… | 但是你们… |
[29:52] | Are you really gonna make me say it? | 你们一定要让我亲口说出来吗? |
[29:54] | I’d kinda like to hear the words, yes. | 我想听你亲口说 是的 |
[29:57] | Also rank us. I’m dying to know who your favorite is. | 对了 给我们排个名 我很想知道你更喜欢谁 |
[30:01] | I want to do this podcast. | 我想做这个播客 |
[30:03] | I have to finish this with you guys. | 我必须和你们一起完成它 |
[30:08] | That… | 这太路人了 |
[30:10] | is so rando. | |
[30:12] | That… | 这个手势不对 |
[30:14] | is not the right gesture. | |
[30:16] | -Give me those tamales. -Wait. | 把玉米粽递给我 |
[30:19] | My final peace offering. | 等下 我还有最后一个和解礼物 |
[30:25] | Someone left this for me at the front desk. | 有人在前台给我留了这个 |
[30:29] | It’s Tim Kono’s phone. | 这是蒂姆·科诺的手机 |
[30:30] | — What? — Whoa! | -什么? |
[30:31] | But we need to find the password. | -但我们得知道密码 |
[30:33] | -Oy… -Oh… | 是啊 |
[30:35] | Well, we got one for you. | 我想到了一个 |
[30:39] | Here. | |
[30:41] | Say hello… | 嫌疑人 |
[30:44] | to Angel. | 跟安琪尔打个招呼吧 |
[30:45] | Teddy Dimas? | 泰迪·迪马斯?等下 |
[30:47] | Wait, so you’re saying– | 你们是说… |
[30:48] | That’s right. Our prime sponsor | 没错 |
[30:50] | is now our prime suspect. | 我们的主要赞助商 现在是我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[30:52] | Ooh, that’s good. | 金句 |
[30:55] | That’ll make a great last line for an episode. | 用这句来结束一集节目再好不过了 |