时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The actor who played Brazzos | 扮演布拉佐斯的演员都有自己的播客了? |
[00:04] | -has his own podcast now. –What? | |
[00:06] | My name is in Fallon’s mouth! Wow! | -什么? -让法隆念出我的名字 哇 |
[00:08] | You’ve got more coming, right? | 你们还会继续做下去 对吧? |
[00:10] | Someone left that for me at the front desk. | 有人在前台给我留了这个 这是蒂姆·科诺的手机 |
[00:12] | It’s Tim Kono’s phone. | 收件人 梅布·莫拉 阿卡尼亚公寓转交 |
[00:13] | -What? -Whoa! | -哇 -什么? |
[00:14] | Tim thought he was gonna get murdered? | 蒂姆预料到了他会被谋杀? |
[00:16] | He’d been trying to take down | 他想扳倒一个名叫安琪尔的 |
[00:17] | this black market jewelry dealer named Angel. | 黑市珠宝经销商 |
[00:19] | Say hello to Angel. | 跟安琪尔打个招呼吧 |
[00:20] | Teddy Dimas? | 泰迪·迪马斯? |
[00:22] | I’m writing you a check, and it’s gonna be large. | 我给你写支票 有很多个零 |
[00:24] | That’s right. Our prime sponsor is now our prime suspect. | 我们的主要赞助商 现在是我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[00:28] | Hey, where’d you get that? | -嘿 这是哪来的? -找到的 |
[00:30] | -Found it. –Why was Tim after the ring | 为什么蒂姆要找佐伊去世当晚戴的戒指? 不 |
[00:32] | -that Zoe had the night she died? –No, she didn’t have it. | 她没戴着 死的时候没有 |
[00:35] | Not when she died. | 提奥 他们知道了 他们都看见了 |
[00:53] | What does it mean to be a fan of something? | 成为一件事物的粉丝意味着什么? |
[00:57] | For me, it means undying absolute loyalty. | 对我来说 这意味着永不消减的 绝对的忠诚 |
[01:01] | Being a fan is like being married. | 做粉丝就像结婚一样 |
[01:04] | You don’t quit, no matter how bad it gets. | 不论事情到了多么糟糕的境地 你都不能放弃 |
[01:08] | That’s how I feel about the Only Murders podcast. | 这就是我对《唯一的谋杀案》播客的感觉 |
[01:10] | Can’t believe it’s been another week without a new episode. | 真不敢相信又停更了一周 |
[01:13] | The fuck are they doing up there? | 他们他妈的在上面干什么呢? |
[01:15] | They just went silent. | 一点消息都没有 |
[01:17] | Watch the language around Grant. | 在格兰特面前注意言辞 |
[01:19] | What do I fuckin’ care? | 我他妈在乎什么? |
[01:20] | Guys, what if we see Bunny? | 伙计们 如果我们见到了邦尼呢? |
[01:23] | Or Howard the cat guy? | 或是霍华德 那个猫奴? |
[01:24] | Or Charles, | 或是查尔斯 |
[01:26] | Oliver, Mabel? | 奥利弗 梅布? |
[01:27] | I don’t know what I’d do. | 我不知道我会做什么 |
[01:29] | I don’t wanna leave this spot until they reveal | 布拉佐斯带给我希望 |
[01:32] | who killed Tim Kono! | 我打算就坐这不走了 除非他们公布是谁杀了蒂姆·科诺 |
[01:33] | Calm down, Sam. Pass the holes. | 冷静点 山姆 甜甜圈递给我 噢 不 科诺! |
[01:36] | We call ourselves the Arconiacs. | 我们称自己是“阿卡尼亚狂热分子” |
[01:39] | We met on a message board: The Itty-Bitty Omit-Bitty Committee, | 我们是在贴吧认识的 |
[01:42] | which I founded. | 我建立的《唯一谋杀案》后援团 |
[01:44] | Ever since Fallon, OMITB has been having a moment, | 自从播客上了法隆的脱口秀节目 《唯一的谋杀案》就火了 |
[01:47] | but we are the day-oners. | 但我们是老粉 谁杀了蒂姆·科诺? |
[01:50] | Some fans are Mabelines. Some are Haden-Maidens. | 有些人是“梅粉” 有些人是“茶粉” |
[01:53] | A few, like me, are Putnuts. Oliver’s my favorite. | 少数人 像我一样 是“奥利奥粉” 我最喜欢奥利弗了 |
[01:58] | I’ve been a member of six different true crime podcast fan communities… | 我是六个不同的真实犯罪播客 粉丝团的成员 |
[02:03] | but I have never had less faith in a creative team than I do right now. | 但我从没像现在这样 对一个创意团队这么没信心 |
[02:06] | And what about that Sting cameo? | 那个客串的斯汀是怎么回事? |
[02:08] | -Like Sting’s gonna be the murderer. | 好像斯汀会杀人一样 |
[02:11] | A whole episode with no stakes. | 一整集都平平淡淡 |
[02:13] | Okay, guys, why are you being so negative? | 好吧 伙计们 你们怎么这么悲观? |
[02:16] | Do you even like this podcast? | 你们到底喜不喜欢这个播客啊? |
[02:18] | -Love it! -It’s a revelation. | -爱死了 -打开了新世界的大门 |
[02:19] | Well then, trust the team, okay? | 那就相信这个团队 好吗? |
[02:22] | You want stakes? You’re gonna get stakes. | 你想要惊险刺激?会有的 说不定就在转角呢 |
[02:25] | They’re probably right around the corner. | 阿卡尼亚狂热分子想要更多 第八集 《同人小说》 |
[03:21] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味道? |
[03:23] | Jeez, I don’t know. It-it… | 天啊 |
[03:24] | Smells like formaldehyde. | 我不知道 闻起来像是福尔马林 |
[03:26] | You know, they use that to preserve corpses. | 你知道的 就是用来保存尸体的东西 |
[03:28] | Corpses? | 尸体? |
[03:30] | Do you know | 你知道我是第一个 |
[03:33] | that I was the first director to use a real cadaver on stage? | 在舞台上使用真尸的导演吗? |
[03:36] | In Tuesdays At Bernie’s. It was my dual adaptation | 《老板过周二》 |
[03:39] | of Tuesdays With Morrie and Weekend At Bernie’s. | 那是我对《相约星期二》 和《老板度假去》的双重改编 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么? |
[03:49] | Theo, Theo, Theo. | 提奥 |
[03:51] | Listen to me. I- Oh, I’m sorry. | 听我说 对不起 |
[03:53] | I know that was insensitive. It’s a touchy subject. | 我忘了你听不见 |
[03:55] | I- Ow! | 这是个敏感话题 我… |
[03:57] | Now, now, Theo. | 别这样 提奥 |
[03:59] | These are friends. | 这些都是朋友 |
[04:01] | Apologies for my son. | 我替我儿子道个歉 |
[04:04] | He hates the theater, but he’s very dramatic. | 他讨厌剧院 但他本人很戏剧化 |
[04:06] | T-Teddy, this is all just | 泰迪 |
[04:08] | -a m-mis… | 这都是误… |
[04:11] | Why are we at a dump? | 我们为什么在垃圾场? |
[04:13] | Are you gonna leave these dead bodies here? | 你们是打算把尸体丢在这里吗? |
[04:17] | I like you. You ask interesting questions. | 我喜欢你 总是问一些有趣的问题 |
[04:21] | Let me give you a lift home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[04:33] | I like this seat. | 我喜欢这个座位 |
[04:35] | Theo can’t read my lips or see me in the rear-view, | 提奥没办法读我的唇语 |
[04:38] | which is nice. | 也不能从后视镜看到我 这很好 |
[04:40] | Because it’s not good for a son to hear, | 因为最好不要让儿子听到 |
[04:43] | or see, his father say certain things. | 或是看到他父亲说的某些话 |
[04:48] | For a long time, I felt ashamed to have a deaf son. | 长久以来 我一直觉得有个聋儿子很丢脸 |
[04:52] | It ended my marriage, actually. | 事实上 这终结了我的婚姻 |
[04:56] | That and, you know, all the whores. | 还有和其他女人接触的可能 |
[04:58] | But then I grew to appreciate | 但我慢慢开始欣赏提奥的视角 |
[05:00] | Theo’s perspective. | |
[05:02] | I learned ASL, | 我学会了手语 |
[05:04] | which many parents of deaf children do not do. | 很多聋哑儿童的父母都不会做这件事 |
[05:08] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[05:09] | -Is that right? -Yeah, I’ve heard that. | -是吗?哇 我都不知道 |
[05:11] | I didn’t know that. | -对 我听说过 |
[05:13] | Through Theo, I realized the beauty of silence. | 通过提奥 我体会到安静的美 |
[05:18] | It makes for beautiful friendships and partnerships | 这能够缔造美好的友情和伙伴关系 |
[05:21] | when those who may know certain things about you | 当那些可能知道你某些事情的人 |
[05:24] | can act as if they never heard those things. | 可以假装毫不知情 |
[05:27] | We hear you loud and clear, Teddy. | 我们明白 泰迪 |
[05:31] | Or we don’t. I don– I’m not exactly sure what you’re talking about. | 或者不明白 我不太确定你在说什么 |
[05:34] | I’m talking about what you’ve heard and seen about me. | 我在说你们听到和见到的关于我的事 |
[05:37] | My side jewelry interests. | 我的珠宝业余爱好 |
[05:40] | Which I admit is fascinating in a… | 我承认这令我着迷 |
[05:42] | ghoulish and psychologically compelling way. | 有些恐怖 心理层面上令人欲罢不能 |
[05:45] | A good subject for a podcast, just not yours. | 是一个做播客的好题材 但你的不行 |
[05:49] | Because your podcast needs to end. | 因为你的播客必须结束 |
[05:53] | You can end it with dignity. | 你可以有尊严地结束它 |
[05:56] | Or you can end it posthumously. | 或者你可以和它一起结束 |
[05:57] | We know what you did to Tim Kono. | 我们知道你对蒂姆·科诺做了什么 |
[06:00] | We don’t know shit about Tim Kono. | 你们什么都不知道 |
[06:03] | That’s why I feel at ease here. | 所以我才能这么云淡风轻 |
[06:06] | That, and I know Ollie would never say bad things about someone | 除此之外 我知道奥利永远不会 |
[06:09] | -who’s been so good to him. -No, no, no, no. | 诬陷有恩于他的人 不会 |
[06:12] | Here’s what I’d like. | 我的想法是这样 |
[06:14] | To wake up tomorrow morning, say00 AM, | 早上醒来 比如说7点钟 |
[06:18] | to find a final episode of the show | 发现我慷慨赞助的节目出了最后一集 |
[06:20] | I so generously fund, | |
[06:22] | and hear that you are wrong. | 听到你们说自己判断错了 |
[06:24] | Sadly, Tim Kono shot himself, | 很遗憾 蒂姆·科诺是自杀的 |
[06:27] | and, uh, the reason why is going to be… | 自杀的原因是孤独 |
[06:31] | loneliness. | |
[06:34] | Or some thinky shit like that. | 或是其他的心理问题 |
[06:36] | -It’s definitely an area. -But make it good. | 这确实是个方向 |
[06:38] | You’re the artists. | 但是做得逼真一点 你们是艺术家嘛 |
[06:41] | I’m just a guy with some delis… | 我只是一个开熟食店的… |
[06:44] | who’d hate to see any more bad things happen to the tenants | 不希望看到更多的意外 |
[06:47] | in his building. | 发生在大楼住户身上 |
[06:49] | You’ll make the right choice. | 你们会做出正确的选择 |
[06:52] | Because if you don’t, well, | 因为不然的话 |
[06:54] | I know where you live. | 我知道你们住在哪 |
[07:02] | -Hey. Careful. -Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[07:06] | Hey! Uh, Oliver? Whoa. | 嘿 奥利弗?哇 |
[07:08] | -Wait, are you Mabel? -That’s totally Mabel. | 等等 你是梅布? 那绝对是梅布 |
[07:11] | Oh my god, do we have fans? | 我的天 我们有粉丝? |
[07:13] | Oh, thank god, we have fans! | 谢天谢地 我们有粉丝 |
[07:15] | -Where’s the new episode? -Shouldn’t you be recording? | -新一集什么时候出? -你们不是应该在录音吗? |
[07:17] | Yeah, we don’t work for you, you vultures! | 我们又不是给你们打工的 你们这群秃鹰! |
[07:20] | -Okay. I’m so sorry. We’re in a hurry. -We believe in you. | -很抱歉 我们有急事 -我们相信你们 对 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry, where did you get that? | 等下 你从哪弄来的这个? |
[07:26] | Oh, homemade merch. | 自制的 |
[07:28] | Worked on it myself, so… | 我自己印的 所以… |
[07:29] | Out of curiosity, how much would you pay for an official one? | 我好奇地问一句 如果是官方周边 你愿意花多少钱买? |
[07:32] | Oh my god, Putnam, let’s go! | 我的天啊 帕特曼 |
[07:33] | That was a classic Oliver-Mabel exchange! | 快走! 这真是经典的奥利弗梅布对话 |
[07:37] | -Hey, we’re dying for the next episode! -We may be, too! | 嘿 我们等不及要看下一集了! 我们也是! |
[07:42] | Open up! It’s us! | 开门!是我们! |
[07:44] | You know, we really oughta have a key in case he falls in the tub. | 我们应该配把钥匙 以防万一他摔进浴缸 |
[07:46] | He’s not steady on his feet, you know. | 他腿脚不灵便 你知道的 |
[07:50] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[07:52] | Oh hey, come in. Charles is getting bagels. | 嗨 请进 |
[07:58] | Okay… | 查尔斯去买贝果了 好吧 |
[08:01] | So, uh, did you and Charles… | 那么 你和查尔斯… |
[08:04] | -How do I say this? -Celebrate one another’s bodies? | 我该怎么说呢? 滚床单? |
[08:07] | Oh, we went right there. | 好直接 |
[08:09] | Oh Jesus… | |
[08:10] | Okay. Brazzos. | 好吧 布拉佐斯 |
[08:12] | Brazzos was our safe word. | “布拉佐斯”是我们的安全词 |
[08:14] | And what’s the safe word for me to get out of this conversation? | 让我终止这个对话的安全词是什么? |
[08:17] | Are you guys okay? Oh, do you want a Splenda? | 你们还好吗?需要加代糖吗? |
[08:19] | Jan, please, we’re focused on staying alive here. | 珍 拜托 我们的当务之急是活着 |
[08:21] | Okay, no Splenda. You know, there’s some not-so-great studies. | 懂了 不要代糖 确实有一些不那么赞成的研究 |
[08:25] | Hey! Hey, guys! Glad to have you back! What a morning! | 嘿!伙计们 你们回来了真好 |
[08:29] | Sure is. We’ve had quite the time. | -这一大早上的! -确实 简直是惊心动魄 |
[08:31] | We survived a truck full of corpses | 我们从装满尸体的卡车幸存下来 |
[08:34] | and an implicit death threat from Teddy Dimas, | 还收到了泰迪·迪马斯暗示性的死亡威胁 |
[08:36] | but good thing you got bagels. | 但还好你买了贝果 |
[08:38] | Well, actually, I just got enough for Jan and me, | 其实 这只够我和珍吃的 |
[08:41] | but– Wait, you know what? That’s not true | 但是等等 这不是真的 |
[08:42] | because these blueberry bad boys | 因为这些蓝莓味的 |
[08:44] | are going right into the freez– | 要进冰箱… |
[08:47] | Did you say “death threat”? | 你刚才说死亡威胁? |
[08:48] | -Uh-huh. -Dimas threatened to kill us. | -是呢 -迪马斯威胁要杀了我们 |
[08:51] | -Are you alright? -Oh, | -你们还好吧? |
[08:53] | Tim-Tom-riffic. But Teddy– | -不能更好了 但是泰迪… |
[08:55] | and he never mentioned this to me, | 他从未跟我说过 |
[08:57] | you know how modest he can be– | 你知道他这人看上去有多朴实无华 |
[08:58] | turns out, is a psychotic grave robber, | 他是个精神不正常的盗墓者 |
[09:01] | who says that if we don’t drop | 他说要是明早我们不放出最后一集 |
[09:03] | a final episode by morning, saying that he did nothing, | 说他与此事无关 |
[09:06] | he’s gonna drop a few bullets in our skulls. | 他就会给我们的脑袋放几颗子弹 |
[09:08] | Teddy Dimas doesn’t know what we know, | 泰迪·迪马斯不知道我们知道些什么 |
[09:10] | and we know a lot more now. | 现在我们知道的更多 |
[09:13] | Wait. What do we know? | 等等 “我们”知道什么? |
[09:15] | Jan and I spent the morning going through Tim Kono’s phone, | 我和珍花了一早上查阅蒂姆·科诺的手机 |
[09:19] | and we made a ton of secret discoveries. | 我们有了很多惊人的发现 |
[09:21] | Let’s just say it sends our investigation | 这么说吧 |
[09:24] | into a whole new direction. | 这将调查推向了一个全新的方向 |
[09:26] | -Okay… | -好吧 |
[09:28] | Isn’t she a natural? | 我受不了了 -她是不是很有天赋? |
[09:30] | Tim was a meticulous record keeper. | 蒂姆会事无巨细地记录下一切 |
[09:33] | There are notes and photos in here. | 手机里有笔记和照片 |
[09:35] | There’s scans of receipts and newspaper clippings. | 有购物小票的扫描件和新闻剪报 |
[09:38] | So, putting them all together, we found out | 把所有这些综合起来 我们发现了 |
[09:42] | why he was after the Dimases. | 他为什么会盯上迪马斯父子 |
[09:44] | He saw Teddy’s son Theo push a girl from the roof | 他看见泰迪的儿子 提奥 |
[09:47] | here at the Arconia almost 10 years ago. | 十年前把一个女孩 从阿卡尼亚公寓顶楼推了下去 |
[09:50] | It was Theo that Tim saw. | 蒂姆那晚看见的人是提奥 |
[09:53] | Teddy threatened Tim to keep him quiet, | 泰迪威胁蒂姆别乱说话 |
[09:55] | but Tim was working to bring Teddy down till the day he died. | 但蒂姆一直在搜集证据扳倒泰迪 然后他停下了 |
[09:59] | -And then he stopped. -Yeah ’cause Teddy killed him! | 是啊 因为泰迪杀了他 |
[10:01] | Whoa, let’s not leap to conclusions | 我们不要这么快下结论 孩子 |
[10:03] | ’cause I don’t see that in this phone. | 我在手机里没发现相关的证据 |
[10:05] | -Okay, I can’t. I can’t do this. -Um, Charlie? | 好吧 我不行 我做不到 |
[10:08] | -A word. -Sure. | -查理 借一步说话? -好的 |
[10:09] | -I’ll set these up. We’re sharing. -Alright. | -我把面包装盘 大家一起吃 -好 |
[10:12] | -Isn’t she the best? -Oh, totally. Amazing. | 她是不是很棒? 棒极了 |
[10:16] | J-just love her. So many opinions. | 爱死她了 很多想法 |
[10:18] | Yes, we’re very, very happy for you, okay? | 是的 我们为你感到非常高兴 好吗? |
[10:20] | But, there’s something that may have happened. | 但是可能发生了一些事 |
[10:23] | We… had sex. Together. | 我们做爱了 |
[10:26] | Ew, yes. Okay, I know that, but shit just got super real, | -一起 -对 好吧 我知道 但事情已经摆在眼前了 |
[10:30] | and if we want to take down Dimas before00 AM, first… | 如果我们要在7点前扳倒迪马斯 |
[10:33] | Is that what we’re gonna do? | 首先 我们真要这么干吗? |
[10:36] | A nod or a “no,” guys… | 同意就点下头 伙计们? |
[10:37] | -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -对 -好的 |
[10:39] | Then, we need real help. We need real backup. | 那我们需要帮手 需要后援 |
[10:43] | -Who from? -The person who gave us Tim’s phone. | 找谁啊? 给我们蒂姆的手机的那个人 |
[10:55] | I’ll handle this. | 交给我 |
[10:56] | I played this scene a million times on Brazzos— | 这个镜头我演过无数遍了 别忘了我可是布拉… |
[10:58] | Oh, don’t say that word. | 别说那个词 |
[11:01] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[11:05] | It’s money time, baby. | 该谈谈钱的事了 宝贝 |
[11:07] | Payday’s here, and the check is in the mail. | 今天是发薪日 支票已经寄出 |
[11:09] | As in the deceased murdered male at the Arconia, Tim Kono. | 正如阿卡尼亚公寓 被谋杀的男性死者蒂姆·科诺 |
[11:13] | That’s right. I said murdered. | 没错 我说了“谋杀” |
[11:14] | Okay, I heard murdered, | “谋杀”我听懂了 |
[11:15] | but what the fuck else was the rest of that? | 但其他部分是什么鬼? |
[11:17] | -Well, it’s, uh, police talk, isn’t it? -No. | 是警察行话 不是吗? 不是 |
[11:20] | We are part of a concern that has reason to believe | 我们有理由怀疑 |
[11:25] | Tim Kono was murdered by the Dimas family. | 蒂姆·科诺是被迪马斯父子杀害的 |
[11:28] | -The deli people? -Delis, but also crime. | 熟食店老板? 没错 是熟食店 但犯罪也是真的 |
[11:30] | Based on the evidence we found on Tim’s phone. | 依据是我们在蒂姆手机里发现的证据 |
[11:33] | Uh-huh. And how did you get said phone? | 这样啊 你们所说的手机是怎么拿到的? |
[11:35] | -Well, you gave– -Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh… | 是你… |
[11:38] | Maybe… whoever did that… | 也许把手机寄给你们的人 |
[11:41] | still has some lingering questions about Tim’s death, | 仍然对蒂姆的死有一些疑虑 |
[11:44] | and is up against enormous obstacles | 而且正面临巨大的阻碍 |
[11:47] | and was hoping you could help them by releasing | 并希望你们能发布一集播客 |
[11:49] | a podcast episode with all your evidence. | 把你们掌握的证据爆出来 |
[11:52] | So, it was you. | 所以确实是你 |
[11:54] | I mean, if we make that episode– | 如果我们做了那么一集… |
[11:56] | You don’t want to be sitting ducks. | 你们不能坐以待毙 |
[11:57] | I got you. I’m low-key running | 有我罩着你们 |
[12:00] | a tox report and fingerprint scan off the laptop | 我在秘密进行毒理学检测 并扫描那个在科诺笔记本电脑上 |
[12:03] | someone typed Kono’s goodbye on. The rest is on you. | 敲下“再见”两字的人留下的指纹 -剩下的就靠你们了 |
[12:06] | Thank you so much. And I am so, so sorry | -非常感谢 我很抱歉 |
[12:09] | about the things that Charles and Mabel said about you in episode one. | 查尔斯和梅布在第一集中 说了那些关于你的话 |
[12:13] | And two. Some of three. | 还有第二集 第三集也有一部分 |
[12:16] | Okay… So, let’s just make sure | 好吧 |
[12:19] | we keep this tight. Okay? | 这件事一定要保密 知道吗? |
[12:21] | Especially if you’re accusing the Deli King? Alright? | 尤其是你们要起诉熟食之王 好吗? |
[12:24] | So, get the who, the how, the why, and the why now. | 所以查出凶手 作案手法 动机 以及为什么是现在 |
[12:28] | Get-get the what and the what? | 查出什么和什么? |
[12:29] | See, why would you say what? | 你为什么要说“什么” |
[12:31] | I never said what. There’s no what. | 我没说过“什么” 没有“什么”这一项 |
[12:32] | It’s the who, | 是凶手 |
[12:34] | the how, the why, | 作案手法 动机 |
[12:35] | and the why now. Alright? Make the case. | 和为什么是现在 好吗? |
[12:38] | And make sure it’s super fuckin’ tight! | 把案子立起来 务必要证据确凿 |
[12:41] | And we need to make it by morning. | 我们要在早上做好 |
[12:43] | -The who, | 凶手和… |
[12:45] | -and the… -The-the who… | -凶手和… -凶手和… |
[12:47] | — The who, the what… — Not the what. | -没有“什么” -什么 |
[12:48] | — No! The why! The why. — How… | -没有“什么” -不 是“动机”!动机 凶手? (泰迪/提奥·迪马斯) |
[12:52] | Oh, I think the night in the truck is starting to get to me. | 我想在卡车上待了一整晚的后劲上来了 |
[12:55] | Is anyone hungry? | 有谁饿了吗? |
[12:57] | I cannot function with all this pressure and nothing to dip. | 我的身体无法在面对这么大压力 且没有蘸酱的情况下正常运转 |
[13:00] | But what do we have for the why now? | 但“为什么是现在”我们有眉目了吗? |
[13:03] | Nothing, really… | 没有 |
[13:09] | Oh! | 我们连“作案手法”都没弄清楚 |
[13:15] | Homemade pizza rolls. | 自制披萨卷 |
[13:17] | Oh, that’s great… | 好极了 |
[13:20] | Well, I guess the mystery of what we’re gonna snack on is solved! | 看来我们吃什么的谜团解开了 |
[13:22] | I want to show you this place. | 我带你看看这地方 |
[13:26] | No to this. No. | 这个不行 我拒绝 |
[13:28] | I totally agree. | 我完全同意 |
[13:30] | But, gotta admit, these pizza rolls smell good. What do you think? | 但不得不承认 披萨卷闻起来很香 你觉得呢? |
[13:33] | -Stop. | 别闹 |
[13:35] | Did someone order up a party? | 有人预定了派对吗? |
[13:41] | Hey… Oscar. | 嘿 奥斯卡 |
[13:45] | Thanks for finally answering my texts. | -谢谢你终于回了我的信息 -抱歉 |
[13:46] | Sorry. I’ve been a little preoccupied | 我在忙别的事 |
[13:49] | -and minorly traumatized. -Huh? | 还受了点心灵创伤 |
[13:52] | I got big news about the case. | 关于那个案子我有重大消息 |
[13:54] | Oh, what’s that smell? I’m starving. | 这是什么味道?我好饿 |
[13:57] | Nice to meet another member of the team. Hi, I’m Jan. | 很高兴认识团队的另一个成员 你好 我是珍 |
[13:59] | Uh, Oscar. Those look amazing. | 奥斯卡 看起来很好吃的样子 |
[14:03] | And homemade! I mean, how fun is this? | 而且是自制的 这也太有趣了吧? |
[14:06] | We’re becoming a community. | 我们成了一个社区 |
[14:09] | -Mm-hmm. -So, what’s the big news? | 你说的重大消息是什么? |
[14:12] | Oh, I met up with that Cutter guy. | -我跟卡特见了面 |
[14:13] | Oh, that’s the jewelry connection. | -珠宝生意的中间人 |
[14:15] | The one Tim met up with before he got iced. | 就是蒂姆被杀前见过的那个人 |
[14:17] | Okay, so did you get the green ring? | 好的 所以你拿到那枚翡翠戒指了吗? |
[14:20] | No, that’s the thing. | 没有 我就想说这个 |
[14:22] | Cutter sold it. | 卡特把戒指卖了 |
[14:24] | To Kono. | 卖给了科诺 |
[14:26] | Tim actually got it the day before he was killed. | 蒂姆在被害前一天买下来的 |
[14:28] | Tim had Zoe’s ring? | 蒂姆拿到了佐伊的戒指? |
[14:31] | No, no. We didn’t find it in his apartment, | 不 我们在他的公寓里没找到 |
[14:33] | and I have every piece of jewelry he had in there. | 他所有的珠宝都在我这儿 |
[14:35] | Maybe whoever killed him took it. | 也许是凶手拿走了 |
[14:38] | -The Dimases! -Yeah. | -迪马斯父子 -对 |
[14:40] | I mean, who else would care about that ring? | -除了他们还有谁会在意这枚戒指? -没错 |
[14:41] | That’s direct evidence! | 这是直接证据 |
[14:43] | -And that’s our why now. -Oh, is it though? | 这就解释了“为什么是现在” 等等 |
[14:47] | I don’t know. It… | 但真是这样吗?我不知道 这… |
[14:49] | It’s all circumstantial without the ring. | 没找到戒指之前一切都是推测 |
[14:51] | We don’t know the Dimases have it. Circumstantial. | 我们不能确定是迪马斯父子拿走了 |
[14:55] | Always wanted to throw that word around. | “推测” 我早就想说这个词了 |
[14:58] | Oh god, this is so exciting! | 我的天 |
[15:00] | Thank you for inviting me into this. | 太激动了! 谢谢你们邀请我参与进来 |
[15:02] | -Although we didn’t. -I’m sorry? | 但我们并没有 -你说什么? |
[15:04] | Our pleasure. It’s great. | -是我们的荣幸 好极了 |
[15:06] | And now, we need to know how they did it. | 现在我们需要知道他们是怎么做的 |
[15:08] | If they did it. | 如果真是他们做的话 |
[15:10] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 知道吗? |
[15:12] | Guys, I need air and, uh, some dip for these really dry rolls. | 伙计们 我要去透透气 再拿点蘸酱配这些干巴巴的披萨卷 |
[15:19] | These will pair very nicely with Gut Milk. | 这些和格特牛奶会很搭 我在想的是…手机壳 -床单 枕套一定很棒 -扎染男? |
[15:35] | Oh wait! Hey! | 等等!嘿! |
[15:37] | Jesus, don’t you people have a home to go to? | 天啊 你们没有家可回吗? |
[15:40] | -What happened to the kid? -Grant had a piano lesson. | -那孩子去哪了? -格兰特要上钢琴课 |
[15:43] | Also, he got tired of waiting for a new episode. | 而且 他等新一集播客等累了 |
[15:45] | Kids these days. | 现在的孩子啊 |
[15:47] | -Everything is binge, binge, binge. -Yeah. | -做什么事都没有节制 -是啊 |
[15:50] | They’ll never know the pleasure | 他们永远都不懂为了那一丢丢想要的东西 |
[15:51] | of waiting for just a crumb of what you want. | 盼星星盼月亮的快乐 |
[15:54] | My daughter says I’m not welcome at her wedding. | 我女儿说她不欢迎我参加她的婚礼 |
[15:57] | Well… Jesus… | 好吧… |
[15:59] | Uh, but-but we know that | 但是 |
[16:01] | you are on the cusp of something big, | 我们知道你们正在憋大招 |
[16:03] | and I want to share in that cusp. | 我想你给我们透露一点内幕 |
[16:05] | Exactly right. The resolution is moments away. | 没错 距离真相只有一步之遥 |
[16:08] | It’s not just one suspect, right? | 嫌疑人不止一个 对吗? |
[16:11] | -Why do you think that? -Logistics. | -你为什么这么想? -组织策划 |
[16:13] | And the timing with the fire alarm that night. | 还有那晚火警响起的时机 |
[16:16] | Interesting. Well, it-it… Anyway, it’s all coming together. | 有意思 是的 总之最后会给大家一个交待的 |
[16:20] | -It’s amazing! I’m so buzzed! -Ah, thank you. | 真好 -我太激动了 -谢谢 |
[16:23] | I feel like Tim Kono the night that he wrote those suicide notes! | 我感觉自己就像是那晚 |
[16:26] | Uh… | 写下自杀遗书的蒂姆·科诺 |
[16:27] | Are you all busy right now? | -你们现在忙吗? -不忙 |
[16:28] | -No. -Mm-mmm. No. | -不忙 -跟我来 |
[16:30] | Come with me. | 好 |
[16:39] | Reinforcements, kids! | 援兵到了 孩子们 |
[16:41] | -Oh shit. | 我的天 |
[16:43] | -More people? -What is happening right now? | -什么? -更多人? 这是什么情况? |
[16:45] | Losing it. Totally losing it! | 我要疯了 彻底疯了 |
[16:48] | You’re so pretty. | 你真好看 |
[16:50] | -Oh, thank you. -Mm? | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Sam, Paulette, Marv, meet… | 山姆 保莱特 马弗 我给你们介绍… |
[16:54] | Well, you know them. | 你们认识他们 |
[16:56] | You all… | -你们是… |
[16:57] | Big fans of the podcast. You’re Tie-Dye. | -播客的粉丝 你是扎染男? |
[17:01] | The OG! | 元老! |
[17:02] | And I’m Jan. Introducing myself. | 我是珍 自我介绍一下 |
[17:05] | -Oh. -Hey. | -嘿 |
[17:06] | -Jan is my girlfriend. -I am? | -珍是我的女朋友 我是吗? |
[17:10] | -If you want to be. -Yes. | -如果你愿意的话 -我愿意 |
[17:11] | What a handsome couple. | 真是登对的情侣 |
[17:13] | My ex-wife was way younger, too. | 我前妻也比我小很多 |
[17:16] | Oh man, this is gonna break Haden-Maiden hearts on the boards. | 天 这会让贴吧的茶粉们心碎的 |
[17:19] | -What I’d give. | 等不及了 |
[17:21] | Okay, um, us three, we need to talk. | 好吧 我们仨得谈谈 |
[17:25] | -Excuse me. -Okay. Yeah… | -失陪一下 -好的 -好的 -零食归你了 山姆 还有派对 |
[17:33] | -Hey… -Uh, hey. | -嘿 |
[17:35] | -Ah… | -嘿 |
[17:38] | -What are they doing here? -We need help with the how. | 他们来这儿干吗? 我们需要帮手来解决“作案手法”的问题 |
[17:42] | -From them? -They know more than we do. | -他们吗? -他们比我们知道得多 |
[17:44] | Certainly more than Jan, who is… | 绝对比珍多 她总是… |
[17:46] | How do I put this politely? Reverse-helpful. | 我要怎样说才显得礼貌呢?帮倒忙 |
[17:50] | Like a French pig who can sense truffles buried underground | 就像一头能在几公里外 |
[17:54] | from miles away, only the truffles are bad ideas. | 闻到地里的松露的法国猪 只不过那松露都是馊主意 |
[17:56] | That is my girlfriend you’re talking about, | 你说的是我女朋友 |
[17:59] | and we had sex. I don’t know if I said that. | -我们做爱了 |
[18:00] | -Please stop talking about that. -Guys, | 我有提过吗… -求你别再提这茬了 |
[18:02] | these fans listen to every episode, over and over. | 伙计们 这些粉丝 每一集都翻来覆去听了很多遍 |
[18:06] | They’re us before we took this on. | 他们就是开始制作这个播客之前的我们 |
[18:08] | Wouldn’t we want us on this case before we were us? | 我们难道不想在成为我们之前 就跟进这个案子吗? |
[18:12] | Not a bad point. | 有道理 |
[18:14] | Not a very clear point. | 还不够清楚 |
[18:16] | Look, do I wish our fans were a little more hip? Yes. | 听着 我希望我们的粉丝更酷吗?是的 |
[18:19] | Do I wish they were | 我希望他们更注重一些个人卫生吗?是的 |
[18:20] | a tad more on top of their hygiene? Absolutely. | |
[18:23] | Do they have a-a confused | 他们的眼神中有一丝困惑 |
[18:26] | look in their eyes, like a dog that’s heard a strange sound? | 就好比听到奇怪声音的狗吗? |
[18:28] | Yeah. But, strap that dog to a sled, | 是的 但是把那只狗绑在雪橇上 |
[18:32] | and, baby, | 宝贝 |
[18:33] | you’ll be flying across the tundra. | 你就能成功飞过冻土地带 |
[18:41] | Tim Kono lives on the ninth floor, | 蒂姆·科诺住在9楼 |
[18:43] | but on that night, | 但在那天晚上 |
[18:46] | he got on the elevator | 他拿着一个垃圾袋从6楼上了电梯 |
[18:47] | with a trash bag from floor six. | |
[18:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:52] | How did we miss that? | 我们怎么漏掉了这个线索? |
[18:55] | -Floor six is Teddy’s floor. -Cool, | 6楼是泰迪那一层 |
[18:58] | but was it Tim’s garbage or was it Teddy’s? | 很好 但那袋垃圾是蒂姆的还是泰迪的? |
[19:00] | -It’s a good question. -And… | 这是个好问题 |
[19:03] | did Teddy write those notes? | 还有 那些遗书是泰迪写的吗? |
[19:07] | Okay, as I said to Paula Abdul | 好的 |
[19:09] | -during our production of Hedda Gabler… -Oi. | 正如我们在制作《海达·盖博勒》时 我对保罗·阿卜杜尔说的那样 |
[19:11] | we gotta start thinking outside the box here. | 我们要跳出盒子外 |
[19:13] | Guys, I know we all like the Dimas stuff, | 各位 我知道我们都喜欢迪马斯的戏份 |
[19:16] | -but what about the cat? -The who? | 但那只猫呢? 谁? |
[19:18] | Well, I’m just going over your notes here, | 我正在翻看你的笔记 |
[19:20] | and why aren’t we looking more at this man, | 我们为什么放弃了 对霍华德·莫里斯的追查呢? |
[19:23] | -Howard Morris? -Okay… | -好吧 我受不了了 -等等 |
[19:25] | Wait, you’re suggesting an entirely new suspect. | 你是在暗示一个全新的嫌疑人? |
[19:28] | -It is outside the box. -A little too outside the box. | 他说要跳出盒子外 -跳得太远了吧 -我有个主意 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I have an idea. Why don’t we shove it back into the box, | 我们为何不塞回盒子里 |
[19:34] | and hope they don’t notice it when we return it. | 然后希望在我们还回去时 没有人注意到呢? |
[19:36] | It’s not crazy. We did look into him at one point, | 这不算是不着边际 我们的确一度怀疑过他 |
[19:39] | and I still have his cat’s leg somewhere– | 他的一只猫腿还在我这儿呢 |
[19:41] | I’m just saying he’s your first suspect, and he’s not a bad one. | 我只是想说 他是你们的第一个嫌疑人 而且疑点很多 |
[19:45] | -Everyone, everyone, everyone. | 所有人 你们知道 |
[19:46] | You know, I-I… In no way do I want to appear pushy here, | 我… 我不想显得太咄咄逼人 |
[19:49] | but please shut up. | 但是拜托 闭嘴 |
[19:52] | I think I’ve got this. | 我想我能行 |
[19:54] | The suicide notes | 蒂姆·科诺被害当晚 |
[19:56] | that Tim Kono had in the trash bag the night he died. | 在垃圾袋里的自杀遗书 |
[19:58] | They weren’t cries for help. | 那不是在呼救 |
[20:00] | They were death threats. | 而是死亡威胁 |
[20:01] | -Mind blown. -No! | -不 -醍醐灌顶 |
[20:03] | The Dimases were threatening him, | 迪马斯父子在威胁他 |
[20:05] | promising to make his death look like a suicide. | 要把他的死亡伪装成自杀 |
[20:09] | Teddy threatened us the same way this morning. | 泰迪今早以同样的方式威胁了我们 |
[20:12] | -Keep going. -Oh, I will. But first, | -继续说 -噢 我会的 |
[20:14] | I have to visualize. I’m a visualizer. | 但是 首先 我需要想象那个画面 我是一个视觉型的人 |
[20:16] | Marv, Marv, I need you to be Theo Dimas, | 马弗 我要你饰演一下提奥·迪马斯 |
[20:19] | -the deaf son. -O-okay. | 那个聋儿子 好的 |
[20:21] | No, no. Don’t, don’t | 不 |
[20:23] | ever do that again. | 别这样 别再做这动作了 |
[20:25] | Paulette, you are the doorman, Lester. | 保莱特 你是门卫莱斯特 |
[20:28] | -Psych. -Okay. | -好激动! -好的 |
[20:30] | And you, Sam, | 至于你 山姆 |
[20:33] | -you’re Tim Kono. | 你饰演蒂姆·科诺 |
[20:36] | Dead! But literally. | 要死啊! |
[20:39] | He is dead. | 事实上 他确实死了 |
[20:41] | Flashback! | 闪回! |
[20:42] | The day of the murder. | 案发当天 |
[20:44] | Tim Kono enters the Arconia. | 蒂姆·科诺进入了阿卡尼亚公寓 |
[20:46] | And… action! | 开拍 |
[20:49] | Hello, Lester. | 你好 莱斯特 |
[20:51] | -What a normal afternoon -No, no, pointier. | 多么正常的一个下午啊 不对 再尖锐些 他是个很尖锐的人 -对吗 梅布? -尖锐? -那个 试试 -好的 |
[20:54] | He has a very pointy delivery. Isn’t that right, Mabel? | |
[20:56] | -Pointy? -Well just try it. | |
[21:00] | Hello, Lester. Did I happen to receive | 你好 |
[21:02] | a package with a ring in it? | 莱斯特 有没有我的一个装着戒指的包裹? |
[21:04] | -No, not today, Mr. Kono. | 今天没有 科诺先生 |
[21:06] | Okay, so Tim enters his apartment, | 好的 于是蒂姆进入了他的公寓 |
[21:08] | and then fire alarm. Whoop! | 然后响起了火警 |
[21:10] | Whoop! Whoop! | |
[21:13] | So then, he opens his door, and Theo Dimas | 然后他打开门 |
[21:16] | -pushes his way in. | 提奥·迪马斯硬闯进来 |
[21:18] | No, no, no. Too-too rough. | 不 太粗鲁了 马弗 |
[21:19] | -Too rough, Marv. -But, I’m a killer. | 但我是凶手啊 |
[21:21] | We’re just marking, Marv! | 我们只是做做样子 马弗! |
[21:24] | Cuckoo! Cuckoo! | 布谷!布谷! |
[21:26] | Okay. They fight. | 好吧 他们打了起来 |
[21:29] | Theo wants to protect his dad from Tim exposing | 提奥想保护他父亲 |
[21:31] | all his father’s crimes. He punches him in the stomach. | 阻止蒂姆曝光他父亲的罪行 他一拳打在了他的肚子上 |
[21:35] | Same way, you know, that– | 就像我在垃圾场肚子挨了一拳那样 |
[21:36] | that I was punched in the stomach at the dump. | |
[21:38] | Tim gasps for air. | 蒂姆疼得大口喘气 |
[21:41] | -And then a pistol goes in his mouth. | 然后一支手枪塞进了他的嘴里 |
[21:52] | We’ll work on that. | 这段还需要提升一下 |
[21:53] | And finally, | 最后 |
[21:55] | remember what Detective Williams said about the fingerprints? | 记得威廉姆斯警探对指纹的评价吗? |
[21:58] | Theo types the suicide message. | 提奥敲下了自杀遗书 |
[22:01] | And that’s how it all went down. What do you think? | 这就是事发的经过 你们觉得呢? |
[22:06] | Kind of a confusing theory. | 令人迷惑的理论 |
[22:07] | Oh please, you’re in a love daze. It’s air-tight. | 拜托 你被爱情冲昏了头脑 这个推理滴水不漏 |
[22:10] | And it’s the how, so we have to get the recording equipment. | 这是“作案手法” 我们去拿录音设备 |
[22:13] | I don’t know, you guys. | 我不确定 |
[22:14] | Don’t you think it feels a little too easy? | 各位 你们不觉得一切都太简单了吗? |
[22:17] | I mean, I’d take another look at Howard. | 换作是我 我会再核实一下霍华德 |
[22:19] | Tim did not die because of a cat, Jan. | 蒂姆不是因为一只猫死的 珍 |
[22:22] | He died because of jewels, | 他是因为珠宝和一枚戒指死的 |
[22:24] | and a ring, and if we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们要这么做 |
[22:26] | we’re gonna do it now or never. | 就趁现在 不然就没机会了 |
[22:28] | It’s30 in the morning, | 现在是早上5点半 |
[22:29] | and we all know how you need a few takes | 我们都知道你需要录好几条才能进入状态 |
[22:31] | before you’re warmed up. | |
[22:34] | Uh, Jan, we kinda worked on this as a team together. | 珍 我们是个团队 |
[22:38] | And I’m not on the team. | 我不在团队里 |
[22:40] | Well, I wouldn’t put it like that. | 我不会那么说 |
[22:42] | Oh, I would because your input is destructive, | 我会 |
[22:44] | and your pizza rolls are chewy. | 因为你的意见是毁灭性的 而且你的披萨卷嚼不动 |
[22:46] | Now, normally, I could forgive one of those things, but not both. | 通常情况下 我可以原谅其中一样 但两个都占了不行 |
[22:49] | You ate six of those pizza rolls, and they’re starting to show. | 你吃了六个披萨卷 肚子都鼓起来了 |
[22:52] | I beg of you. Please, exit. | 算我求你了 请退出吧 |
[22:56] | -Oh, I’ll exit. -No, no, you have great ideas– | 我会退出的 不 你的想法很棒… |
[23:00] | -Charles, let her go. We’re on the clock. | 查尔斯 让她走 我们时间不多了 |
[23:02] | -Ja– I think she’s mad at me. | 珍… |
[23:04] | Oh, she’s definitely mad at you. | -我想她生我的气了 -毫无疑问 |
[23:05] | Okay, we need to start recording this now. | 好吧 我们需要立刻开始录音 |
[23:08] | Sam, any time, you can get up. | 山姆 你可以起来了 |
[23:10] | Are we sure-sure about this? | 我们有十足的把握吗? |
[23:12] | We’ve taken a lot of money from Teddy Dimas. | 我们可是收了泰迪·迪马斯很多钱 |
[23:14] | I just wanna be sure-sure-sure. | 我只是想再三确认一下 我在看着你 |
[23:43] | And that concludes the final episode of | 这就是《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》的大结局 |
[23:46] | Only Murders In The Building. | |
[23:48] | We’ll be back in the unlikely event | 如果有另一个邻居被谋杀了 |
[23:50] | another neighbor is murdered | |
[23:52] | or we move to a more dangerous area. | 或是我们搬去了更危险的地区 我们会回来的 |
[23:56] | I’m your host, Charles-Haden Savage. | 我是你们的主持人 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 |
[24:02] | There it is. We’re done. | 好了 完成了 |
[24:04] | -Oh… | 好的 |
[24:07] | Did you really like it!? | 你们真的喜欢吗? |
[24:08] | I feel like I just watched Prince record Purple Rain. | 我感觉就像是看着普林斯录完了《紫雨》 |
[24:10] | -You really did it. -Down comes the Deli King. | 你们做到了 熟食店之王倒台了 |
[24:13] | Make sure your friends listen. Go spread the word. | 确保你们的朋友会听 把消息散播出去 |
[24:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:18] | And find some other interests. | 培养点别的爱好 |
[24:21] | It’s a big wide world out there. | 外面有一个广阔的世界 |
[24:23] | -Congratulations. We love you guys. -Thank you. | -好的 -恭喜 -谢谢 -我们爱你们 |
[24:26] | Oh, love you. Love you. | -谢谢 -爱你 |
[24:27] | -Would love to talk merch. -No, no. | -我非常乐意跟你谈谈周边的事 -不 |
[24:29] | I actually do have a job. | 我其实有工作 |
[24:31] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[24:32] | Thanks for being super fans. | 谢谢你们成为我们的铁杆粉丝 |
[24:34] | -Okay, before we send this… | 好了 在我们发布之前 |
[24:37] | we need to show somebody a sneak preview. | 我们得先给一个人试听 |
[24:41] | -Mmm. -Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:43] | CHARLES Tim Kono had stumbled upon | 蒂姆·科诺撞破了泰迪·迪马斯的副业 |
[24:45] | Teddy Dimas’ side business | |
[24:47] | of grave robbing jewels from the dead. | 盗窃死人的珠宝 |
[24:50] | No shit. | 不是吧 该死的 |
[25:01] | Goddammit. | 《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》 迪马斯父子的地下生意 |
[25:22] | CHARLES And the day Tim was murdered was the day | 蒂姆正是在遇害的当天 |
[25:24] | he finally got the evidence that backed up his story | 最终拿到了 |
[25:27] | of what he saw the night his friend Zoe died. | 可以证明他在好友佐伊死亡当晚 所目睹的一切的证据 |
[25:31] | Tim returned to the Arconia that day | 当他回到了阿卡尼亚公寓 |
[25:33] | to be greeted by an ominous warning waiting under his door. | 在门口等待他的是一个警告 |
[25:37] | A suicide note. | 一封自杀遗书 |
[25:39] | So, he stuffed the note in a trash bag | 于是他把遗书装进了垃圾袋 |
[25:41] | and took the elevator down to six. | 坐电梯下到6楼 |
[25:43] | He confronted Teddy with the trash bag | 他拎着垃圾袋在泰迪的房间门口 |
[25:45] | at Teddy’s doorstep, then flashed a gun | 跟泰迪对质 |
[25:48] | he recently bought on the black market. | 并挥动着一支最近在黑市上买的一把枪 |
[25:50] | The gun that would become the murder weapon. | 一支即将成为凶器的枪 |
[25:53] | Teddy pulls the fire alarm, | 泰迪拉下了火警 |
[25:55] | lingers outside Tim’s apartment. | 在蒂姆的房门外徘徊 |
[25:57] | When Tim tries to leave, | 当蒂姆试图离开时 |
[25:58] | Theo stuns him with a punch to the stomach. | 提奥给他腹部一记重击 |
[26:01] | The alarm covers the gunshot, | 警铃声盖过了枪声 |
[26:03] | Dimases make sure to blend in with the residents | 迪马斯父子趁乱跟随其他住户一起 |
[26:05] | walking downstairs during the fire alarm. | 走下楼梯… |
[26:08] | CHARLES/Confident they had gotten away with murder. | 自认为已经逃脱了法律制裁 |
[26:15] | Something’s bothering me. | 我觉得有一个地方说不通 |
[26:17] | Why would the Dimases sponsor a podcast | 迪马斯父子为什么要赞助一个 |
[26:19] | they knew might out them? | 可能会揭发他们的播客? |
[26:21] | Hubris, I guess. | 大概是自负吧 |
[26:23] | Everybody always blames hubris. | 所有人都拿自负说事 你真的信吗? |
[26:25] | -You really buy that? -Sometimes the truth is weird, okay? | 有时真相就是有悖常理的 好吗? |
[26:30] | Real life doesn’t always resolve like mysteries do. | 真实生活并不总像谜团一样有个圆满结局 |
[26:34] | -Cheers! | 干杯!上帝保佑我们 |
[26:35] | God bless us. Oh, no. | 噢 |
[26:37] | Mm! | 不 |
[26:39] | You know, I’m gonna miss this case a little… | 我会怀念这个案子的 |
[26:42] | -Me, too. | -真的 -我也是 -我不会 -你不会? 嘿 没有收到你的回复 但是…昨晚的事我很抱歉 我们成功了 我们扳倒了迪马斯父子 要一起庆祝下吗? |
[27:10] | I know how you feel about Tim, | 我知道你对蒂姆心存芥蒂 |
[27:12] | but I did find this. | 但我找到了这个 |
[27:15] | I can’t reverse time, | 我不能让时间倒流 |
[27:17] | but I’ve been gathering all the jewels and evidence I can find | 但我一直在尽力收集珠宝和证据 |
[27:20] | to prove the crimes of Teddy Dimas. | 证明泰迪·迪马斯的罪行 |
[27:23] | I even have a lead on the emerald ring | 我甚至查到了翡翠戒指的下落 |
[27:25] | that can prove what I saw the night Zoe died. | 能够证明我在佐伊死亡那晚所目睹的一切 |
[27:29] | It’s all I can do to try to make up for what happened, | 这是我仅能做的一些弥补 |
[27:32] | and for Oscar Torres, | 对奥斯卡·托雷斯 |
[27:35] | who was like a brother to me, | 他跟我情同手足 |
[27:37] | to begin to say I’m sorry. | 我想说一句抱歉 |
[27:41] | Even though I can’t forgive myself for my silence, | 尽管我无法原谅自己当年的沉默 |
[27:44] | and for all he lost so unfairly, | 和从新年前夜那天开始 |
[27:49] | starting on that New Year’s Eve. | 他失去的一切 |
[27:52] | And while some clues are important, | 有些线索很重要 |
[27:55] | some lead nowhere. | 另一些则一无所获 |
[27:58] | Yeah, man, as soon as the chief saw “Dimases did it” trending, | 是的 局长一看见“凶手是迪马斯父子” 上了话题热搜 |
[28:01] | he told me to pick him up. | 他就叫我去抓人 |
[28:02] | Can you believe that this is how crimes are solved now? | 你能相信现在破案都靠网络了吗? |
[28:06] | I know. Isn’t it fantastic? | 我知道 是不是很棒? |
[28:08] | And I’m genuinely impressed. You nailed them. | 你让我刮目相看 |
[28:11] | Fully nailed them. | 你抓住了他们 彻底抓住了他们 |
[28:12] | Teddy Dimas is in a world of trouble for the Cassidy death, | 泰迪·迪马斯因为卡西迪的死亡案 麻烦大了 |
[28:15] | that grave robbing insanity, and now this? | 还有盗墓的疯狂行径 再加上这个? |
[28:18] | So we should be thankful that this mystery did have a tidy ending. | 我们应该心存感激 这个谜团有一个令人满意的结局 |
[28:22] | The Dimases did it. | 是迪马斯父子干的 结案 |
[28:23] | -Case closed. -Whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold on. | 蒂姆·科诺 其他发现 等下 该死 |
[28:26] | Oh shit. | 尸检报告修正函 |
[28:28] | Fuck. Fuck, man! | 靠! 搞什么 伙计! |
[28:31] | Is that a good “shit fuck fuck”? | 是好事吗? |
[28:33] | Tox report’s back. | 毒理学检测报告出来了 |
[28:34] | Tim Kono was poisoned! | 死因 急性司可巴比妥中毒 |
[28:37] | He was already dead when he was shot. | 蒂姆·科诺中毒了 他被枪击时已经死了 |
[28:39] | And if one of the neighbors on two | 2楼有一户邻居的门铃摄像头 |
[28:41] | has a Ring camera pointed at the courtyard. | 刚好对着庭院 |
[28:43] | Man, I’m sitting here looking at timestamped photos from that night… | 兄弟 我现在正看着一张录像截图 上面有那晚的时间戳 |
[28:47] | of the Dimases | 迪马斯父子 |
[28:49] | outside before the fire alarm even went off! | 在火警响起之前已经在大楼外了 |
[28:52] | They weren’t even in the building when Tim was killed! | 蒂姆被杀时 他们甚至都没在楼里 |
[28:54] | Oh god. | 我的天 |
[28:55] | -Fuck! | 该死 |
[29:00] | Guys! | 伙计们? |
[29:01] | I hate saying this, but, uh, | 我不想说这话 但是 |
[29:04] | there may still be a murderer in the building. | 大楼里可能还有一个谋杀犯 |
[29:07] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等下 你什么意思? |
[29:11] | You mean my girlfriend was right? | 你是说我的女朋友是对的? |
[29:14] | Wait, you’ve got a girlfriend? | 等下 你有女朋友? |
[29:15] | Nobody ever listens to me or Jan! | 没有人认真听我和珍说话! |
[29:35] | Jan? | 珍? |
[29:38] | Jan, it’s Charles. | 珍 我是查尔斯 |
[29:45] | Jan! | 珍! |
[29:48] | Jan! J-Help! | 珍! |
[29:50] | Anybody! Help! | 救命!快来人啊! |